Speaker 1: So I'm here with Nate. What's your last name?
Speaker 2: Hornachia?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hallo TV. I didn't know who you were, but then three people mentioned you in the same week, and then I didn't know they had on YouTube they have where it shows the top pages people are watching, and you're one of the top pages. I'm like, funck, I gotta hit you up. And someone gave me your numbers. Well, I know who you were way before. I was a big fan of you, way before you knew who I was. Oh no, I loved your work as soon as I saw your videos, like, oh, this guy's awesome. I don't know how I didn't know who you don't want you to hear a name then you start seeing it over and over.
Speaker 2: We're definitely in the same space of content too.
Speaker 1: So and I'm saying earlier with you, I feel like elite elite military guys and elite fighters we get we have like the same mindset, not lower level ones that are different, but like the guys that are elite. It feels just so similar.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, I think there's well it's there's combat of arts and then there's combat. Yeah, and so like the actual action of you know, closing with and destroying the enemy in the cage or on the.
Speaker 1: Battlefield, basically identical.
Speaker 2: And there's a lot of it goes into that too, that the pre train of prep, the discipline that goes into learning the skill set to be able to do all of what you guys are doing, it's very similar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's years of hard work. I'm sure you didn't become an elite military guy like overnight, but like most guys can't make it. A lot of guys say they want to be I'm sure the same with a Green Brey or Seal. All the guys tell me, yeah, to be in the UFC is like, but then they don't want to put in the work when.
Speaker 2: I think there's a statistical percentage that's pretty similar to that too. If you look at guys that get to like the Navy, Seal, green Beret Delta force level, that's point zero zero one percent of the military, whereas the guys fighting the UFC.
Speaker 1: Is Yeah, and then you have like the top guys at the UFC are really another level and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's like Delta force for US guys way up here, and then you know there's a lower level. But yeah, I think there's a lot of similarities in between UFC fighters and and uh special operators for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you made a video that just really related to me. It was like, don't don't look up to us as heroes. It was talking about the Special Forces, but it was just like you could have been speaking about fighters. How were all little sosopathia. We don't go fight for no reason. It's clearly something's a little a little wrong with us. But we're also some of the nicest guys, best friends. I said, they'll do favors, do this, but they're also a little bit something's obviously a little bit off with us.
Speaker 2: So you have to and I talked about in that video essentially, don't look at us as role models, right, Yeah, that's what I tell people. I mean, if you think about the job of a Green Brayer Navy seal, there's like, what is the ultimate? The ultimate job is to essentially, I guess some those with destroy the enemy on behalf of the United States, and you have to be able to, as you said, be a bit of a sociopath because you have to be able to do horrible things potentially and then still compartmentalize it, come back home, and then reintegrate into society the same way you use a fighter. You have to be able to get.
Speaker 1: Into a cage, try to kill someone, try to kill.
Speaker 2: Someone, and then walk back out of that cage and be a normal, functioning member of society.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, it's which not all of you managed to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know some guys do do anything, but a lot of us do. Ye that. As you said, a lot of times, we're excellent fathers, husbands, but we're kind of sociopath and that you have to be aware of that. For guys not be aware of that, it's like we're not try to be role models.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you have to be able to willing. You have to be willing to hurt people and then be able to justify that at least maybe not as a good thing, but as justify a bowl. Right, And it takes a very specific type of person to do that.
Speaker 1: I think, No, Like, when I'm fighting, I would kill someone without thinking twice thankfully never had, but like, that's what you're trying to do, and I'd be willing to die in there. I always tell fighters you shouldn't fight unless you're willing to die and willing to kill your opponent. My last fight, I didn't feel like I was willing to die, and I lost. That's when I retired. I go, I wasn't willing to die that night.
Speaker 2: Part wasn't in it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if I'm not going to die out here, why am I out here? Yeah? I have one fight, you know, like when Dan Henderson dropped me twice came back and won, just because I was so determined. I was willing to die that night, you know, on floor. But I'm like, no, I'm not going to fucking quit. And that's if you shouldn't be fighting unless you're willing. If you have that kind of dedication and seriousness, and you're obviously the same, you got to be willing to die and kill.
Speaker 2: And you know, that's that's so funny you say that is even trying to get through the training pipeline, the Green Bray training pipelines upwards of like two years long, and it's you and imagine when like your train ups, right your fight camps, I'm sure you just physically getting destroyed every single day. Yeah, and in our train ups, I mean that's there's times where you like you think like they're going to kill me. There's no way that like you can even make it through this.
Speaker 1: But you have to just be like mentally pushed through.
Speaker 2: Well if they kill me, they kill me, yeah, just to make it through. You know, that's the type of people that are going to make it through that type of long elae style training as a guy that's just like, I'll never quit and you have to kill me exactly. Now, they're not gounn at Luckily they're not going to kill you in training.
Speaker 1: Right, but you have to have that mindset because on the battlefield they will kill you. But yeah, you have to be willing to die at least hopefully you hopefully you won't die, but you have to accepted it, but you could.
Speaker 2: And on the battlefield there's potentially times where you are going to fight to the death. We've seen that even with the American military a lot of combat operations. It's like you can't just roll up in a ball and be like I'm done my anxiety. You know, there's no different tap out in the middle of a in a gunfight.
Speaker 1: So like one, are you's going to die?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, or you know likely you know, it's very like obviously it's higher stakes what you're at, but it's still very similar. You know, the adrenaline of fighting, because a couple million people watching. Sometimes you add that on, that's pretty fucking crazy.
Speaker 2: We was watching the Roadhouse movie with Jake Jonhall, Yeah, and there's a scene where he like as he's like walking out and you just see it from from behind him and it's the entire crowd, and I was thinking to myself, I'm like, how I've never experienced. Yeah, it's crazy that I've experienced the adrenaline of gun fighting, which is probably it's probably very similar similar, but like for you guys to walk out with an entire arena.
Speaker 1: That's the craziest part when you walk out. When I fight George Saint Pierre, there sixty thousand people. We were the main event. I look up because the US arenas holds like twenty thousand at most. Yeah, so like three times that, like the biggest arenas in the US. The fights. I'm looking up being like, oh my god. But then I go, Okay, George is gonna have to walk out and deal with the exact same thing I'm dealing with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, that's insane. And then you got to get in the cage with somebody who's going to try to kill you.
Speaker 1: Exact front of like the best fighter in the world who's trying to kill you and millions watching at home. So but but you know, like you ask, you know, you have yourself trained where you're ready to go. You couldn't just I couldn't just walk and randomly do that right now. But your training so hard your whole life, you get man, I'm sure when you're on missions, you probably get mentally prepared psyched up.
Speaker 2: For us, it's a like before we get on the helicopter, like right before, like everybody's just right before to everybody's on the flight line. The helicopters roll in, and you're like, dude, you're amped through the gills. The rams come down, everybody loads up and get ready to fly in and do that adrenaline it's gone.
Speaker 1: You guys stay kind of chill before and then right before you get like serious, I mean, dude, like.
Speaker 2: Uh, as a younger dude, when you're on your first couple of missions, it's like.
Speaker 1: You're amped up.
Speaker 2: But then you're guys like this, But then you'll see some of the older guys that you know, uh, some of the senior guys on my team chilling would be oh yeah, they're just like, Okay, it's the fiftieth one of these, you know what I mean. So everybody I think is nervous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's always nerves, but it's not like you don't want that over amped up. You learn when you get older. When you're young, you're like, oh yeah, amped up about to probably like that in the same but you get older, you got that little nerve, but you're like, all right, stay relaxed, breathe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it's it's not just like you're just gonna run out there in some gladiator style event, like we're doing some type of strategic counter terrorism operation to where there's like it's like a chessboard, right, and like you.
Speaker 1: Know, it's yeah, very technical.
Speaker 2: Where everything's technically like you're moving, maneuvering units and doing different things to be able to get through.
Speaker 1: So you have it all pre planned out before you days go everything how large the missions were used as a very lot or use a certain sized team.
Speaker 2: So for in Green Berets, the way we operate is completely different than every other military unit in the world, and that we only have a twelve man team. So there's only twelve Americans, and the way we do it is we actually train foreign nation forces and then we fight with them. So what we do is we train in Afghanistan, for example, we did train up in Afghanist and Afghani force and then take out their commandos with maybe fifty or sixty guys, and then we lead them to counter terrorism operations. So it's not like you know, the rangers or the Seals they got, it's all just them fifty American You're having.
Speaker 1: To trust these Afghan guys that they're.
Speaker 2: Not is that But with only twelve guys, we're hitting targets that are as big as a target that an infantry unit would hit because we have sixty or seventy guys. But you're split up into different elements right across the battlefield, and so you may only have one other American with you wo with ten to fifteen Afghans and so it's me my buddy in the middle of the night, you know, and then I've got fifteen Afghans with me and that's where we're going to engage in this gunfight.
Speaker 1: You have to hope they stay loyal and how.
Speaker 2: Are an interpreter? We didn't miss.
Speaker 1: So because they have a lot of pride there, but not.
Speaker 2: In Afghanistan the Afghans, So there's different levels. There's the Afghan National Army, the Afghan police. These are like you never know if you're gonna get shot in the back or not from these type of guys. Then you have the community so hard to work with people like that. Yeah, so green Berets tip we weren't working with so you're not.
Speaker 1: With the with them.
Speaker 2: But we'll have like the commandos, which are gonna be like a little bit higher trained force. And then they have the actual Afghan or Afghan special Forces that are guys that actually went through an army special Forces pipes Afghan trained by American Green Berets and so they're an actual.
Speaker 1: Okay, so they're actually pretty good.
Speaker 2: So those guys are are pretty good.
Speaker 1: That's good. Then you're not like we just total like scrub.
Speaker 2: But I mean in you know, I've been in some pretty big gunfights, one in near ambush, and you know when it comes to that crazy situation, you'll be lucky if they'll just shoot back and not.
Speaker 1: We'll freeze up or runner like yeah, right, like that's.
Speaker 2: If they if they like will just shoot back, it'll help some Yeah, and then you're like okay, that's that's, that's good enough.
Speaker 1: Well back to fighting. I was fortunate that Diaz brothers, I think, you know, I know when we would get we had some brawls, some televised, some not. I know, they would never run any circumcisces. It didn't matter how numbered we we'd go down together, you know. And that'd like usually one of those situations we stay back to back, like fuck it, bro, we're going to go down together. But then a lot of times people will break after a while if you just keep fucking being hurly. Thanks for watching fight Back Podcast. If you like the show, like, subscribe or share the video. There's also donation links and the descriptions.
Speaker 3: Welcome to armslist dot com, America's firearms marketplace. Use arms list to buy, sell, and trade firearms, ammo optics, and more. Buy from our nationwide network of firearms dealers. Tired of being nickel and dined with never ending fees, be a part of the arms list community for just six ninety nine a month.
Speaker 2: Come and get what they want to take right now. Yeah, we had we had the worst situation we were in with one in the near ambush I was in. Yeah, we had basically all of our Afghans basically went in the proNT. We were in an open field walking up to a big compound and got ambush. Didn't realize there was ten insurgeons inside, and our Afghans basically just laid down and in the open field as we're basically taking machine gun fire PKM fire, and uh yeah, it turned to really turned into like four green berets having to maneuver up and then actually like eliminate the target because there's limits of that, you know.
Speaker 1: What I mean. But it's what I learned. I was playing as a paintball team with Dan Blazarian for a while. I learned how important working as a team is because we could beat a better team if we were working better as a team, or we could have a better team and lose. Yep, you realize, Wow, it's really crucial working with each other, covering for each other. Obviously it's different, but there is similarities. Yeah, Like you're like, wow, working as a team makes such a difference, and how much better you can get as a fighter, Like off paintball is different, but just you know, after six months, I didn't realize it got better because all the same same people, a bunch of new guys came and first game killed the whole team, Like, oh, oh shit, this is like I didn't realize I got in good. I just wiped out the whole team by myself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's and that's exactly what can happen in combat with you know, you could have four Green Berets or maybe seals and you'd have thirty untrained alban.
Speaker 1: Such a difference. I didn't realize it now, and I wasn't even that good. I was just like mid level, you know, but because I was playing with the good guys in like six months, Oh, I just took out like five a whole team. So I know the angles to shoot at the way is not to get shot yep? How to stand? Do you guys do like aerosoft or paintball stuff to train?
Speaker 2: So we have simulation rounds.
Speaker 1: So basically it's even better than painting.
Speaker 2: It's our regular guns and then you swap out the you swap out the bolt carrier and allows you to shoot basically what is a paintball round?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like that helped so learning the angles you could shoot out shots. It's just like it seems like they'd be so useful to military strategy fighting with people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we do that. And then so we have shoot houses where we do you know, work on our CQB close quarter battle and things like that, and yeah, that's exactly what we do. We have OP four. Yeah, so we'll usually you know, send the new guys in. So the new guys in because you know, getting shot. These simulation rounds are you know, a lot worse than paintballs.
Speaker 1: They fired like it's more realistic. They don't quite the realistic fire. It's still very helpful, I think, but it's the shoot you know, it shoots it. It's almost like a real bullet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's well it's an actual real bowl cartridge where it's shooting a paint round. So like you get hit with them, and it's gonna so it's way quicker and straighter and it hurts man.
Speaker 1: So it's like it's a it's a course correcting. Yeah, you don't want you don't want to get heck.
Speaker 2: With assimulation round and you're like, oh, I'm never gonna do whatever I just did. I'm not going to peek my head out around that corner again.
Speaker 1: Because Dan has like a paint well field at his house. It's like, so, no, he does. But I got kicked off the team. So no, I just couldn't do like because they're doing three, they're doing three four days a week, and I was so busy right now another point in my life could have but I podcast and ship, so you.
Speaker 2: Didn't have four days.
Speaker 1: I was a little buddy, hundred percent understanding. You know, well you need to do that to get good at something. Do you know that. Let's go back to your uh, start with your your your career a little bit, or just how you got started, like how did you get in military, like what you're doing before that? Did you go right out of high school or no?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I went to college for a couple of years at the University of Oregon. I was on I always like to everybody gives me shit for this. I was on the University of Oregon cheerleading team Division one athlete.
Speaker 1: By the way, lots of girls you're throwing around though, Yeah, I always tell people.
Speaker 2: Everybody jokes around about that, But I always tell young guys, I'm like, if any if I could go back, if any sport I would actually have focused on, it would have been cheerleading. Because he's like the University of Oregon, right is known as like the hottest cheerleading team in the nation.
Speaker 1: Really they know that, and.
Speaker 2: So yeah, funny story about how how I ended up doing it. I had a buddy of mine that was a running back for the Ducks that I went to high school with towards a cl basically a career was over, and so he went out and joined the cheerleading team. And then we were out one night at the bar and he walked up to me and he's like, Hey, you should come out to tryouts for the Organ Duck cheerleading team tomorrow.
Speaker 1: And I was like, dude, that's that sounds gay.
Speaker 2: Like that's so fucking gay. I'm not doing that.
Speaker 1: And he was like, really the opposite of gay. Yeah, I didn't think.
Speaker 2: About it right, And he was like, just show up, just show up for one day. And it's at the basketball court and uh, He's like, just show up tomorrow for one day. And I'm like, all right, fucking whatever, man, And so I'm like, okay, cool. So I show up, I walk in them gymnasiums open and this is basically like the UFC for nineteen year old girls, right for them, So cheerleading like the lead of the word Kentucky cheerleadings like the Pinnacle interesting for them, right, this is like going to play for you know, North Carolina if you a basketball player. So I walk in the gym and I'm twenty twenty one years old. Time walk in the gym and there's like one hundred of the hottest nineteen year old girls I've ever seen in my life in uh spandex shorts and sports bras, and it's like all the guys are over here like stunting and throwing the girls around. And I like, as soon as I walk in that gay I see him and he was like and I was like, okay, I could I could see. I could see. And so I did that for a couple of years. Uh. And then was it DJ at the nightclub as well.
Speaker 1: I cheerleader in DJ. Yeah. Yeah. And the DJ's though, yeah. I was always I was always jealous because like they don't do anything, they sit there and all the girls are always so yeah.
Speaker 2: So I had both.
Speaker 1: I have dude fans. All dudes come up to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So that was uh, you know, it was actually that was a great time. But then I just did it was crazy. I woke up one morning and I was just like after a.
Speaker 1: Bender, Yeah, like too much party and yeah three day Jesus, Yeah, that's a rough one.
Speaker 2: Woke up one morning and I was and my dad was a Green Beret as well in Vietnam. Uh, my grandpa was in the eighty second Airborne jumped into Normandy on D Day. So like my FAMI family limbage lineage was like big military. Yeah, and uh, I just woke up one morning and I was like, dude, I'm destined for something bigger than this.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I literally just that next day walked into the recruiter's office signed up to join the military. Like wow, out of nowhere.
Speaker 1: He hadn't slabbed. Wake up just feeling like a loose.
Speaker 2: Which was probably ridiculous for me to think at the time, Like coming from.
Speaker 1: You, you needed to change that lifestyle that.
Speaker 2: I could be a Green Beret. Like kind of really stupid thought, but like I got lucky I was able to.
Speaker 1: Uh would you always have a tough mindset? You must have that. I think it's hard to teach that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think, yeah, that for sure. I mean it was an athletics my entire my entire life. And then you know, having a grown up in a military household as well. Yeah, strict household, disciplined household. So like I already sort of had that foundation, and then yeah, joined the military on what's called an eighteen X ray contract, which is basically what it guarantees you is that you go to basic training, airborne school, and then straight to Army Special Forces Assessment selection. So you've been in the military for four months and you go try out to be a Green Beret, which is not a high success rate. Yeah, but I was able to. I got selected, excuse me, got selected my first try, and then made it through the Q course first try, so I spent Yeah, I did four four months and Army Basic training and then the rest of my career was an Army Special Forces.
Speaker 1: So you guys get a lot better treatment and stuff over there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's like the grass is greener, Like it's a little better treatment each tier you go up, like from the regular Army and you go to a Special Operations or Special Forces. The grass is greener, You get paid more, not that there's less work, right, Like, the jobs definitely is harder and more demanding. You did, you get to do a lot cooler stuff and then as you go up. You had brent On, right, and you go to the next level to dealt with the wars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's like a leader.
Speaker 2: And then the grass gets like really because.
Speaker 1: They look up like, oh, this guy is like this ship.
Speaker 2: Well the grass is really green over there because they have all the money. Those guys are like operating at the highest level in the world. So yeah, that's literally the best soldiers in the world. Like the NFL All Star Team.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like above. Yeah, my dad was for the UFC. It's like the Champions, the Champions Champions. My dad was a Green Bray. Unfortunately they don't know all the details, but he was stationed and I ran instead of Vietnam. But he was very just disinheartened from the military. Always told me not to join. So I don't know exactly why you did. I wish I'd asked more questions.
Speaker 2: But that's funny you say that, because my dad never never encouraged me to join.
Speaker 1: Told me not to join it yet at all.
Speaker 2: Not he didn't ever tell me not to, but it was like he never told I never heard a single war. The first war story he told me was after I graduated the Q course and became a Green Beret. That was the first time he ever told me a story. I'd like, I've been in the military for a couple of years at that point.
Speaker 1: He's didn't overt talk. Yeah, my dad take a little bit and I he never He just said he wasn't good. I know he did some stuff for the Shah that was there in time. Yeah. Well, yeah, he felt like he was on the wrong side. I know that. So I don't know he said he killed new or not any that type of stuff.
Speaker 2: Well, we definitely, uh, the United States definitely uh put the Shaw in power for very specifically.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they had him like basically being his lackeye. I don't know exactly what he was doing.
Speaker 2: But I wouldn't be surprised. I mean, some of the some of the people you're gonna work with, for those older Ara Green Bereys, My dad Di noted security for George H. H. Bush HW Bush while he was in the CIA in laws and Cambodia.
Speaker 1: Yeah, probably doing some shady ship short.
Speaker 2: And stuff we can't talk about on here.
Speaker 1: Yeah right. Yeah. So and then so the Great Bray you were sent to Afghanistan, yep, so.
Speaker 2: In first specially I was in first Special Forces group. So it works for the Green Brays as we have five main groups or active duty groups, first Group, third Group, fifth, seventh, and tenth, and each group is in a difference the base is at a different place in the country, so like First Groups in Washington State. And the way the groups work is each group handles a certain region of the world. So First Group primarily handles Asia, so we're gonna do whatever's going on in Asia, that's where First Group's going to grow. And so primarily most my deployments were to Asia, but all of us during the Global War and Tear would rotate through Iraq and Afghanistan. And so I only got one trip to Afghanistan in twenty eighteen, and then the rest of my deployments were to Mongolia, Philippines, Australia, places like that. So I got to deploy all over the world. Then also combat deployment to Afghanistan. Well never did Iraq, which yeah, I'm combined with because that I just never just never rotated through.
Speaker 1: Especially now looking back, you're kind of aware of that everything we were doing wasn't good, you know, so it probably.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, it's those it's one of those things that's with a looking back on it, right, Afghanistan, especially like when I first went to Afghanistan, I think I've changed drastically in my ideologies in the way that I look at the world from.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would imagine.
Speaker 2: Twenty you know, fifteen, twenty sixteen, getting ready to deploy to the Middle East, and then obviously at that time was like just as I don't want to call it brainwash, but propagandized is the rest of the country of like Islam Islam bad? Islam bad?
Speaker 1: You know, Israel good, Judeo Christian values is real good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, us us, you know, fucking up the Middle East?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 2: Right, And so that's what that's how I deployed, just like everybody. And then I think all of us, the vast majority of us. After a while, you're like looking around, what are we doing? It's like just you know, just like rolled through another Taliban village in the middle of nowhere Afghanistan, where like, what's the strategic value of us fucking these people up?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Right? When to fuck up some village? And then wonder why did they hate us for our freedom? You know?
Speaker 2: And so you do that and like, you know, you look back on it and you're like well, I don't really know what the and then and at the same time, like what did we really do? Well? It took us twenty years for us to spend trillions and trillions of dollars to replace the Taliban with the Taliban.
Speaker 1: Pure insanity, right. Imagine like your son died or something over there, or you lost a leg or.
Speaker 2: Well, and it's not just you know, it's it's not just losing legs and stuff like that. But I lost teammates, man, I lost some of my best friends.
Speaker 1: That's gotta be hard. That's got to be hard, like out there, and then you have to go on the next day.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, and then afterwards too. So also just had one of our one of my closest teammates, you know, take his own life two years go as well from the fallout. And that's that's super common. I think I've had five, four or five guys just from just from my my company, my first company I worked in, which is like six teams, so one hundred dudes, four or five guys I think that have take them taken their own lives.
Speaker 1: Why do you think just from that company, I think it's such an issue. Guys have our time adjusting things they did or like that's a lot.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's different for everybody. I think. I think one of the biggest things that happens is guys lose their purpose because what you never we talked about this, what you never ever see in combat down range is guys take their own lives.
Speaker 1: So like at war, No, you're never gonnake your own life at war obviously it's it's your fighting.
Speaker 2: Exactly a purpose and so and not only that, but like you know, that's there's this like juxtaposition of in my own brain more morality wise, of like what we're doing is probably not good, but at the same time, like you love doing it. Yeah, you have a mission still, Yeah, it's soup like this is what we trained years and years and years and years ins for us to come out close with destroy the enemy.
Speaker 1: And well plus it's like a brotherhood that can fight. Most people can't understand you build the brotherhood and bond that's unimaginable anywhere else. I'd imagine it's exactly the same with you guys. You're just side by side. I don't think you can build this brotherhood anywhere. That's where like race doesn't matter. You can make race's jokes like when you're fighting, you don't give a fuck what race someone will.
Speaker 2: And for us, like I said as green Berets, like again, we're we got twelve guys out there and we're operating with the partner.
Speaker 1: For uce AFR. Twelve brothers right there. Yeah, who are they?
Speaker 2: Those are Afghanians, dude, those are Muslims.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they become your brothers too, though they might say.
Speaker 2: They're the ones, and yeah, and they're the ones that like for us, we would always have two three Afghans or for us we actually had personal security detail that were his arns. So in Afghanistan you have explained a little bit. It's kind of like the tribal mountain mountain people sort of like the Mutton Yards in Vietnam. So in Afghanistan you have it's very tribal, so like different sort of ethnic groups.
Speaker 1: Have much Afghan So.
Speaker 2: You have the you got Posh Tunes typically the Daris or like the an A Afghan nationals. The Posh Tunes typically were the Taliban uh and then Hazarans were sort of like sort of the tribal mutton yards of the area that were very very close with the United States and so those guys would literally with mind detectors, like walk in front of me and my teammates everywhere we went.
Speaker 1: So that way they would step on it first.
Speaker 2: That way they would get their legs blown off, so that I don't right of repe those guys or like go in any room we would go into, right like two three Afghans are going to make sure that they go into that room before I do, so they get shot in the face before me. So this is like, I think a lot of people criticize me when like I won't come out and denounce Islam in America, And I'm like, but I tried to explain to people. I'm like, well, who was it downrange? That was like fighting next to.
Speaker 1: Me got their legs blown off instead of you.
Speaker 2: And my teammates, right, Like, for that was Muslims. Every operation I went out on, it was Muslims fighting with me against the terrorists.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: So it's like, I'm not going to automatically just denounce these people because of their religion, because like they risk their lives for me and my teammates over and over and over night in night out and so it's like and you know, and then I say, people get upset, and I go, you know who didn't you know who didn't shed a string?
Speaker 1: You have any Jews on your zero.
Speaker 2: Because Israel didn't deploy anything to the entire global war on terror, not a single.
Speaker 1: Wonder, not one. We fight their fucking wars. They don't send one fucking soldier.
Speaker 2: Saudi Arabia did, The Kurds did, like you can go down the line. Turkey right, Afghan he's Iraqi's like, you can go down the line. They all fought twenty years with us, but they didn't. And so that's why I tell people, I'm like, sorry, if you want me to denounce a group of people that I literally fought a war with, Like, that's not gonna that's not gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it supposed to be liberating. Then Muslims, why do you I'm not trying to bring more moral melissims to the country, but as a whole, they're not causing problems. Yeah but maybe in Dearborn haven't been there, but they're stimulating for the most part.
Speaker 2: Why did they all get brought here to begin with?
Speaker 1: We blew up their countries because we.
Speaker 2: Destabilized their countries and we created a twenty three million refugee crisis from going in and overthrowing the governments of Iraq, in Afghanistan, Saddan, Samoia, Libya, Lebanon, Syria, like we did that, and so I also, I don't think it's I don't think that culturally necessarily, I want America to be Islam.
Speaker 1: That's not at all, No exactly, but we're not. But we have no problem with these ideas.
Speaker 2: They are the same in their own area of the world that I don't have a problem with them, and then America really doesn't either.
Speaker 1: Other than no, there's not not a problem with People are so dumb when they're like they hating these countries. Like I've been to these countries. I'm treated so amazingly. I mean, being a fighter probably helps. But the hospital is at my hospitalities over the top, you know. I've been like Morocco with the king like.
Speaker 2: And people will say, well, what about as long extreme as I'm like, yeah, that's a big problem. Yeah, but there's extremist problems all over the world. Well, Muslims are killing Christians in Africa, yeah they are, but I mean Jews are too, and Christian in Palestine, right, and then you have Christians killing you have Christians killing Muslims in different places in Africa, So it's like you're going to have extremism and third world ism everywhere in the world. To me, the actual religious foundation, whether it be even Judaism, Christianity, or Islam, is really irrelevant to that discussion.
Speaker 1: Well, there's different cultures too. There's so many different Islamic cultures. People don't understand is they're not going to be the same. If you go to Morocco or Lebanon or Somalia, it's totally different in the countries. People aren't smart enough to understand it's totally different cultures.
Speaker 2: The difference between Dubai and Samoia is insane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's pretty Dubai is way safer than America and cleaner and uh.
Speaker 2: And then Samalia is one of the worst places in the world, right and is it because that's the same religion. But also look at Ethiopia. You have Christianity in Ethiopia with a situation just as bad as Smollia.
Speaker 1: Since we bring a bunch of Christian Ethiopians over, no, of course not in my opinion. No, I don't want them here either, No, exactly, Like I'm consistent with my view, these other people aren't. But one of my best friends is Afghanian. He used to go over there a lot, but he wanted me to go with them. We were into buy together and I almost went without. Some things are pretty bad and yeah he has he has ties with the military warlreds Taliban. But I'm like thinking, like that's a what if something goes wrong?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wouldn't. I wouldn't do it yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe soon. The guy is the best networker. I know it's insane, but it is. But when you're hanging out with the top military guys Taliban war lords, could this cause some kind of like thing? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't in Iraq actually though, Like what's crazy? I didn't know this. I have a friend that any Rocky that was a sergeant major and he was telling me that any rock Now, dude. I saw pictures too. They have like biker clubs, like Harley clubs. There's bars everywhere, like it's become super americanized.
Speaker 1: Interesting. I've checked out one of these days. Yeah, I want to go to Iran because wrestling is hues there. So I ran and people always come up to see my ears when I travel and they're always so friendly and nice. Yeah, the wrastlers to get treated great, but I can't go right now.
Speaker 2: We're on such a crazy one too because it's like especially with what's going on with that now of you know, are they actually in revolution?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I don't. I don't know. Do you do? You have any thoughts on that?
Speaker 2: So I do know, it's hard to say because we don't really get good information coming out of there because what you'll hear is like everyone in Iran wants the Iatola overthrown, but then you also hear ninety percent of people in Iran want the Iatola in.
Speaker 1: Pat So I don't know's that's why I'm asking because I don't know it's Tue either. It's like hard to know what's true.
Speaker 2: I don't know. But what I do know is like they're trying to put U PUV lobby back in as the Shaw. But it was like if you go back and look at his dad, yeah, there's a reason why there was a revolution of my dad.
Speaker 1: I didn't like him.
Speaker 2: It wasn't. It wasn't. People forget it wasn't because Iran was so amazing under the Shaw that like everybody was so happy and then that whoopsie Islam showed up out of nowhere to over know. There was massive political repression, insane inequality. The country was being run as a monarchy and the people got sick of it and overthrew it. But also the United States overthrew Iran's democracy in the fifties exactly and installed the Shaw.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was a puppet.
Speaker 2: Because Iran decided to what nationalized or oil, and so we as Americans went in destabilized, overthrew a democracy in Iran to put in a pro puppet US monarchy, and then we were shocked, Like every single time we do this around the world.
Speaker 1: They decided they don't like us, that they don't like us and it doesn't work out. They hate us for our freedom, like it never worked out. They'll look at like Libya, I mean, Iraq was maybe it's getting better now, but it was terrible. Syria's just destabilized. Syria's yeah, absolutely out of control now. The war for Israel, like I was remember like years ago, I didn't politics, like why are we trying to overthrow Israel? I mean Syria?
Speaker 2: Oh well that's an easy one, because Israel wants Israel wants to go on height and so what we did was is we allowed al Jilani, So you might know him as al shar which is serious president who's the former one of the former leaders of al Qaeda. By the way, we call him al Jelani because that's who he really is. So but we put him in power as a Sunni extremist because well, as soon he's are friendly to Israel, and what is that connection. He already he already made the agreement with Netnyahu that Israel could take the goal on heights. So that's all we did in Syria was we removed asd because he's backed by Iran and Russia, but then and al Qaeda leader. But he's one that's going to give Israel what they want. Now we're going to go. So they don't care that we don't care that we actually we actually want all of these countries destabilized. So people think that it's like, oh, well, we need to have a pro a pro US puppet in charge of Syria and Iran. What Israel really doesn't care, and they don't care if there's a pro Israel. What they care is that everyone's destabilized.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they have they have him fighting and they want to keep taking one because.
Speaker 2: If he Rock is completely fractured. Well, now Saddam Hussein can't fuck Israel up when they try to go to war with Egypt, right, and then Egypt and Jordan both, Well, we figured that problem out by just of money. We just pay them off to be nice.
Speaker 1: And they're like, oh no, look, we pay them money too. It's not Israel. Yeah, it's for Israel, you dumbasses.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to make them play nice with Israel. So everything in the region is either paying off countries to be nice or if we can destabilize the country, which is Libya, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq. Those are the big ones. Well, Iran is the last pillar because Iran is still the actual hegemonic superpower of the region and they're the only ones still really the only thing stopping the Greater Israel project now is Iran.
Speaker 1: And it seems they're hell bent and doing it. It seems like Trump will probably do it.
Speaker 2: Oh, like we are one hundred percent one going to try to regime change in Iran. Yeah, by the end of Trump's term, Israel will take the West Bank, go on Heights, and we will try to overthrow the Eye Toola. By the end of Trump's president Mary Nagelsen, didn't drop a third of a billion dollars on that campaign to not have those things pan out.
Speaker 1: I think I think it goes to blackmail too. It seems like there's obviously he's being paid, but it seems like there's more with the Epstein stuff, the fact of how how hard he's fighting to keep them.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what they just did. Now, did you see what they just did? I think I believe it was yesterday. What do they do with the White House now? Because they haven't released ninety ninety percent of the file still, They've now filed filed lawsuits that are trying to make it to where they will never have to release the files. Anything pertaining to Gisling Maxwell now is going to be siphoning. They can just put all this and they can just keep quartering things off that are either issues with national security and they can put them here here and here and that way. They just actually will make it illegal for the Epstein files to ever be released.
Speaker 1: We're just we just actually really wonder what's in him, Like, how can MAGA support this? They sit there. I have had a few friends have turned on, thank god. But if you're sitting there supporting pedophiles. That's like, so for you gotta draw the line somewhere.
Speaker 2: I think for me, and I've been I've been on the anti Trump frame for a long time now. But the big one for me was when he said, if you're still talking about the Epstein files, you're not my.
Speaker 1: Supporter, yeat, Then I'm not your supporter.
Speaker 2: And I went, okay, cool, then we're done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was that. I was already I was already not supporting him.
Speaker 2: Then yeah, I was. Yeah, that's as I say. I was already not a fan, but I was more neutral, like, hey, like, if something good's good, I'll call it. If something back, well, there's like nothing good happening anymore.
Speaker 1: Now, No, there's nothing good. I've had two friends thankfully turn on them recently that anything would that. I asked one of them, I won't say his name, but famous guy every talking about earlier, and turned on him. He goes the Epstein Files. I'm like, okay, good, at least you had some fucking integrity that like raping kids where you draw the line.
Speaker 2: Well, and this is this is like the crazy thing is I think I think most Americans understand by now the reason the real reason why the Epstein files aren't being released is not because Bill Clinton's in them, or Trump's in them, or there's Hollywood execs like that's part of it. But the real story is that Jeffrey Epstein very clearly obviously was an intelligence ass be it through CIA most likely massade. So the real story is that the United States governments and high side CIA, NSA, however you want to look at it, we're not only complicit in, but most likely part involved in the development of a massive child sex trafficking ring that was used to blackmail foreign dignitaries, foreign foreign agents, and then our own politicians. That's why they will never be people.
Speaker 1: Saw how extreme it was. And it's also a big one people forget is the businesses. All these big businesses like the tech and all this, they infiltrated that, and they probably get want to infiltrate the tech also inside trading deals, like you know, there's a lot of these Jewish billionaires kind of come up their money some shady trade real quick, and then they donate so much money to Israel. I think he's getting that end of the automation in the businesses.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, and so and So what people do is they they say, oh, well that's you're seeing it from MAGA, you're seeing it from Fox News, you're seeing it from apologist to Trump is well, that's why we can't release them, because well, then we'll lose all this blackmail on we'll lose all this leverage strategically, which is true. Which is true, like if all of a sudden the Epstein filcy quality came out, we found out the Crown Prince of Saudi and all these Israeli prime ministers and politicians, all of that came out, all that blackmail's gone. Yeah, all of that leverage the United States has.
Speaker 1: Who's fucking kids? Though personally we as an American, I want the ones that are an American arrested and dealt with.
Speaker 2: Me and you and Americans like us who aren't MAGA are going, we don't fucking care. I don't care if the system burns down. Yeah, I don't care if we lose the leverage on some israel prime minister. I don't care about that. I want accountability for the fact that her own government is protecting fucking pedophiles.
Speaker 1: It's just insane. If you don't fucking you don't draw the line there like where the fuck do you drive the line?
Speaker 2: You don't anymore?
Speaker 1: It's like how the gold's embarrassing, but you see you fucking do it.
Speaker 2: Megan Kelly, What does Megan Kelly come out and say?
Speaker 1: What did she say?
Speaker 2: She comes out the other day, she got hot water for this. She goes, you know, I had I have somebody that's really close and he's you know, and they're very confident that Jeffrey Epstein wasn't a pedophile. And she goes, you know, she's and she said this. She goes, you know, these were these were fourteen, fifteen year old girls.
Speaker 1: I think eleven year old.
Speaker 2: She goes, at least they weren't eight. And it's like, okay, so this is this is in it. It's a little better, I guess, but I have Nick Flintes just said the exact same thing. He's in hot water too. He goes, Jeffrey Epstein is not a pedotophile. These pedophilia is like five year olds. It's not these twelve thirteen year olds. And it's like, no, dude, Like I have a twelve year old daughter exactly. She is a daughter fucking child. Yeah, touch, I'm sure you handle them right. So it's like, so that's where you're getting this weird goalpost shifting by MAGA to be like, oh, well at least well they're barely legal. It's like, no, thirteen year old aren't barely legal.
Speaker 1: They're not even like seventeen and stuff. They're trying to say like thirteen twelve it right.
Speaker 2: And so that's where, like again with MEGA is like to your point this, you had this red line and it was pedophilia, and then when we realized, oh, actually the administration's protecting pedophiles, well then all of a sudden, that red line was like, well we got to scratch that out of the sand cuz, oh, if my daddy says that this is okay, then it's got to be okay. And for me, like no, that was like just a hard at them. But anyone who supports this or defends it, or like when Megan Kelly comes out and says it or Nick One has to come out and say I go, okay, I denounce you now, and I denounce you now, and I announced denounced Trump for protecting. Anybody who's protecting this shit, you have.
Speaker 1: To draw line somewhere. To me, that's the fucking line, it's just disgusting.
Speaker 2: Well we are, most of amaric are.
Speaker 1: But it's like, dude, it's so many Americans are defending it Trump. It's I think a lot of these people they don't think for themselves. They wait for their favorite influence. Could you imagine waiting for your favorite influencer to give your opinion on something.
Speaker 2: Wait for Benny Joe to tell me what I need to think?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they won't. They wait for their influencers to give them their opinions. That's why I started a podcast, and shit, I'm like, oh, most people don't even think. They don't create their own thoughts. They just wait for their favorite influencers tell them to think.
Speaker 2: I think, and I talked about on my show, my last show. I think what you're seeing is like this massive with with Trump and Maga. And again, I'm a conservative man, so I wanted Trump to do a great job. Like I if we could have got like twenty sixteen Trump, the economy starts booming, like the border. The border is one thing I think he's done a good job with. But like if we would have the economy was good, the labor market was good, like if all of those things that we thought we were going to get was happening, like I would be now the pedophile stuff was ex but like, let's let's say take pedophile thing. Let's say they immediately released all the Epstein files, full transparency, like all the things they promised, Like, I would probably be supporting the dude, but that's not what we got. No, we got the opposite of that.
Speaker 1: He's been the opposite of everything he said. He's clearly been serving Israel for America, which he kind of said that when he was running, to be honest, but he ran on no foreign wars. Remember there's the meme of MAGA. Now he support pedophile and foreign.
Speaker 2: Wars and invade everything.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, invade everyone.
Speaker 2: It's like, but uh, I think it's for the for the people. You have tribalism, right, we all understand, like, no exactly, and it makes sense to go to group.
Speaker 1: A little bit in their nature.
Speaker 2: And when Biden was in power, the far left was just as bad. Tried to I hate them too. They tried to yeah me too. They tried to defend or yeah, we were definitely political homes. But they tried to defend his all his crazy shit when he could barely fucking talk, right, So it's the same it's the same type of tribalism there. But also what I think it is is you have this like massive exercise and cognitive dissonance. Essentially, people have made Trump their personality. Yeah, and they've probably distanced themselves from relatives and friends and family members, like, because everything they did was to support and defend Donald Trump. And then you're ten months in or a year in, and you're like, the economy shit, the labor market shit, why are we bombing Iran? Why are we invading Venezuela? Like, and you're looking at this going what the hell is going on? And the economy is not good? And I can't afford groceries.
Speaker 1: Dude, the mark is bad, I think for like, I mean, we're doing pretty well, but we look at prices and I still don't what the fuck?
Speaker 2: And so people go. These people they can't go I was wrong. What they have to do is they have to because their entire personality is tied up in this tribalism and being maga. They have to do mental gymnastics to defend everything you're seeing, including pedophil pedophiles. And that's why you're seeing it because people are just like, look, I don't care about the pedophiles because because Trump and you're like, is that really like how you want to operate?
Speaker 1: Right? I think you're smart, not on two that much. But there's a bunch of I'm on Twitter at all, there's a bunch accounts that they're going to be like making an excuse to defend it. It's like the whole account is like how cool Trump is, and it's like, you guys are fucking dorks.
Speaker 2: We saw we just saw it with the Ice shooting. And what you saw immediately was you you immediately knew based off of outside the independent thinkers like the far right, uh talking heads, the far left talking heads, You immediately knew what they were going to say, whether it was justified or whether it was murder. You immediately knew what it was going to be based off of their political party.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I got brutally attacked on Twitter form my opinions. Yeah that you know, I shouldn't execute you know, unarmed civilians unless they're in danger. So the same way great atf you know, like Ruby Ridge.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, it was like I put up a meme about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got attacked so hard for saying that but I'm like, I'm always gonna speak my real fucking opinions.
Speaker 2: I had the same opinion as you, and I'd put out a video on it, and a lot of people were pissed about it too, And I was like, look, from what I'm seeing as someone who operated a firearm in very daring situations, what I saw was somebody who looked put themselves in position they didn't need to put it out in front of a car, right, which you are not trained to do. Obviously, purposely tried to lean into the car.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he steps into it. There's a video, there's a picture where it shows him stepping forward.
Speaker 2: And then the other thing is like, you're you're shooting someone driving a moving vehicle in a neighborhood. You know how lucky he was it turned that car into a missile.
Speaker 1: I didn't think about that.
Speaker 2: It was a telephone pole. I believe that stopped that car. If there was no telephone pole, that car could have killed a kid, rolls into somebody's living room and kills an entire family. And then are we having a little bit different discussion about, Hey, is it a good thing to like shoot somebody driving a car down the middle of a street in a neighborhood.
Speaker 1: And he called her a fucking bitch as he shot her, like all anger. But I'm just saying from a safety stand, I didn't think about that what you said. That's like you have you and people want to go. It's justified.
Speaker 2: He got bumped. That's fine. I'm I'm not saying you can't have that opinion. But what I'm going to say is is there a better way that could have been handled? Yeah, because she's driving three miles per hour? Okay, what if she drives off.
Speaker 1: Rest or later? Yes, I have her license playing.
Speaker 2: You know who she is, you have her on camera.
Speaker 1: You go, and she's not any danger to anyone. That's my point. In trying to kill the guy, They like he was trying she was trying to run him over, Like, no, she wasn't she? Now is she? Is?
Speaker 2: She being a fucking idiot down there?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Of course. But like for me, I'm not going to cheer on federal agents shooting American citizens in the face because some American did something dumb. Yeah, some unarmed Americans done. That's a perfect example. It shows how both sides are full, so full of shit, so hypocritical, and I can damn both those shootings and you know it's in but also you know it meet me as well. But also, like people in January six, are you putting yourself in a dumb situation?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think you deserve all the fucking prison time they had.
Speaker 2: I thought that was also, does she deserve to get shot in the face when she's unarmed? No, Like, there's context to this and it shouldn't just be immediately like, Hey, whatever political party I'm in, I have to think this way about this issue.
Speaker 1: Hey guys, I'm demonetized everywhere, So if you want to support me in the podcast, go to fight Back podcast dot com and you can buy some cool merch as they shut up right now. Many of you guys know I run a free speech podcast that comes as a price. It's being demonetized everywhere. So one way to support the podcast to buy your books from Analope Hill Publishing dot com. Dat's selection is the trans Industrial Complex. This book covers the money making machine and the tranch industries and shows it's not to help people but to make money and get rich. So again, if you want to support the podcast, go to analop Hill Publishing dot com and be sure to use promo code fight back that I'll save you money and support me thank you. That works so well with the political parties to divide people. Is it's shocking how like ninety percent of people will jump on either side and they can't.
Speaker 2: It's the entire goal.
Speaker 1: Well, remember, like the Democrats are anti war, and then they're a pro war with your train. That's why I started kind of identifying with the right. I was always didn't want these pointless wars. I was pro free speech and Israel happened, and all of a sudden, we're pro war. Now now we're anti free speech. So I'm like, oh, I guess I'm not a Republican.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean it's so crazy when you think about that, You like, think about the the juxtapositions here of like look at COVID. Remember the don't tread on me crowded conservatives like hey, having to show a COVID a COVID card to travel to come into a restaurant. Remember how many people were like.
Speaker 1: I was in San Francisco restaurants and those.
Speaker 2: Same people now are cheering on ice being able to roll up to an American citizen and ask you for your papers. They can roll up to me or you and be like you got your passport on you and if we're like no, they could be like a car.
Speaker 1: They figure it out that kid who yeah, was a citizen, They drag them, drop them off like they've.
Speaker 2: Been doing it with veterans. This is they deported a combat veteran.
Speaker 1: I thought the right was pro fucking veteran. But that's my point is it's like, you have no consistency. And I'm all for support deportings people, but not like citizens.
Speaker 2: And well, and I am too, I'm pretty far right on immigration, Like I I do want the deportations to happen. But also, how about, like you said you were going to go after criminals. How come there's no videos of ice and gang ridden neighborhoods where there's no ice and shootouts in Chicago.
Speaker 1: They're all the gang bangers. They have these Salvadorans teenagers sell the drugs because they they let them right out. They're all up there. Still send them to fucking San Franciso, get those little gang.
Speaker 2: But they're not. But they're not doing that every time. And this is like the optics of it are so bad. It's like every time you see it. It's some home depot parking lot where it's some suburban neighborhood and you're.
Speaker 1: Like, as a teenager, they arrested like a sixteen or savage. You know, they pulled out some store who's American citizen and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know they're ranking some like forty year old Hispanic woman out of her car that was just getting off her job at the taco shop. And you're like, now did they come you know, did they come here illegally? Should they have to leave?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Maybe, or at least go after the gangsters first, get some get some optics, because trust me, if you don't be fucking we.
Speaker 2: All know, we all know that, like that's still a huge fucking problem. The crime is horrible, Like it's not gotten a whole lot better. So like where's the videos of that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, one hundred percent. If you want good optics, go after the fucking gang bangers. Go do Like I literally could go to San Francisco and tell you we're all the Salvador and Mexican gangs.
Speaker 2: Well, and I'm sure they know.
Speaker 1: The cops know that, they exactly know. They go this block is black gangs, this block is Salvadoran this is Mexican, you know, even walk through there a little bit.
Speaker 2: And so the question should be like, how did Clinton it? Clinton deported ten million people, bush To deported almost ten million people. Obama deported like what four point one million people? How did how did they do it?
Speaker 1: Without better with optics, you can't send ice shooting people cheering it on. No, and now it got way worse after that. People were cheering it on. But now they can't do shit. And these people the left does have more balls to stand up. They're out there with guns and like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, you know, it's so funny to me too. I'm seeing I'm seeing that, not that like I'm supporting what they're doing in the protest.
Speaker 1: I don't support it, but it shows they have balls.
Speaker 2: But I saw a bunch of pictures of dudes down in Minneapolis, a couple of black guys with ar fifteens just chilling at the protests, and all of the reaction from the conservative right. It's like, look at these look at these left wing terrorists and out in the street with their guns, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, it's right right wing guys.
Speaker 2: I'm like, well what, I'm like, what do you mean he's out there exercising his Secondmendment rights. Isn't that what we.
Speaker 1: We have to have consistency?
Speaker 2: Isn't that what we supported? Because if it was a right wing protest and guys are down where with guns, which they are all the time, everybody thinks that's awesome. Oh exactly, But then in which I have no problem with. Look, this is America. I'm hardcore on fundamental rights. Do you want to carry your weapon around? I've got no problem with that.
Speaker 1: No, it's that's why I started carrying. I forgot a little controversial. All my friends were carrying. I'm like, you know what, I should carry a gun with me? Yeah, you realize I need to learn to shoot better. Still, have you teach me? Maybe? But even like, uh yeah, I'm okay with it. I need to get a lot more confident with my gun with my hands, I am. But yeah, I kill someone quick with my hands, but I want to go to get from my distance? Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, and but I mean even for fighters, man, it's like you never know what type of situation you're gonna be in whre somebody.
Speaker 1: Else has got somebody else Exactly. I am sure I can kill some with my bare hands when someone have a gun or a knife or a knif would probably get front kick them.
Speaker 2: But yeah, but like, do you even want to risk that in your situation?
Speaker 1: And when I got one guy, guy pulled a knife, thought about a second, and I fucking ditched out. I'm like, say, I go after this guy and I now have a balance. That was a long time dude, Like, why would you even put in with it? There was no reason for the fucking thing.
Speaker 2: Anyways, somebody's gonna somebody's gonna pull weapon out and try to kill you with it. Like, yeah, it's just a lot better to just have your own gun. And then yeah, then I could have been yeah, we're escalation of force on that one.
Speaker 1: Something goes off. It's good to have the guns. That's why I need to get better at shooting. So if there's a shooting of times who had guns, there'd be least these mass shootings.
Speaker 2: Well we know that statistically because if you go to areas with the well you and you can actually you can look at it at Europe A great A great way you can look at it in Europe is this was at least a couple of years ago. I don't know if the statistics are the same I'm sure they are. But the country with the highest civilian gun ownership per capita is Switzerland. It always has been because Switzerland's always been a neutral countries, so it's always been the idea. They've always been like in the middle of World Wars but not partaking Netral but they've always wanted to be able to like our entire populace has to be able to defend this country if being very mountainous too, yeah, and so their entire it's part of their their culture that like kids learn how to use farms when they're like five years old, like everyone owns fire.
Speaker 1: It was like no mass shootings there there now no there's no gun vince interesting.
Speaker 2: But if you go to the UK, where there's no guns and the police don't even have guns, they have the highest violent crime rate.
Speaker 1: It's a knife tax there, right high.
Speaker 2: Yeah, highest violent crime rate in Europe. And then Switzerland has the lowest violent crime rate in Europe. And then obviously this country has the lowest civilian gun ownership. And that's just Europe. But you can do that in areas in the United States as well. If you go to areas in Texas, rural areas and Texas, they have gun. Yeah, are you going to roll into a church in Texas, middle rural Texas and try to shoot that church up?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: You could, well you could, but like we've seen that happen before, and like people get smoked immediately.
Speaker 1: Right. Like I had family in Texas and we're going as a kid and they're all like all the women were carrying guns in their purses and stuff. Even it's like, well, it's used to seeing that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's it is, it's a I guess it's a deterrent, you know what I mean. But I'm yeah, I'm big on civilian gun ownership.
Speaker 1: Bought my daughter guns out in Texas and like, yeah, I have a gun on you you know, like you need to get a shooting better.
Speaker 2: But especially women.
Speaker 1: No, that's why I want her. She's in LA for a while, homeless, you can't couldn't carry it there, but like crackheads coming after it's like scary, like you know, no one does anything, know the crackheads chase you. Textically, she can carry a gun.
Speaker 2: Well, and that's what that's why I'm so big on female gun ownership. Is it's like it's it's also just because women are a softer target. And I don't mean that doesn't mean they can't be badass. What I mean is like, just if you're somebody looking to commit a crime on someone or women's easy. Yeah, there's two people walking down the street, you're gonna wait that you're gonna assue me?
Speaker 1: And you or a girl near you. They're not going too big.
Speaker 2: Ass fucking men walking down or are they gonna wait for the one hundred pound girl by herself that's walking down the street. Well, that's the softer target. So they're much more likely to be put in a position to need to defend themselves. And you know, comparatively, so, like my point is, you and I are far less likely to be attacked.
Speaker 1: I bet no one ever messages, right. I feel like I feel like they know I go through the worst areas. I never had any conflict, and when people are causing problems, I defuse this, m'me as they tell you not to. People always, but they act up for a second. When I calmly tell them I'm gonna fuck them up, They're always like, all right, they might my ears. Maybe it's a demeanor. I don't know, but like, no, he never fuck with me in the bad areas. I'm still not gonna go to the worst like fucking hood of course have been.
Speaker 2: But your ears, by themselves are always I think, how you.
Speaker 1: Carry yourselves up people kind of know who are targets and other people have been robbed, like a couple of times, and like no never I look around of people and they see like the demeanor the way they carry themselves. I think I even uh like, I won't look at you to rob this guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I mean you could though, right like this is what's funny is but also even for.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go for soone easier. Why do if someone looks like the confident you.
Speaker 2: Don't know even as like someone who's run I'm a big dude, and you're looking at me going, well like, I don't know who this guy is, Nate, he could know how to fight exactly or you know, or maybe he doesn't, or he's got a gun, you know.
Speaker 1: And so have you done a lot of hand dan combat training or a little bit?
Speaker 2: So yeah, I do, uh do quite a bit of Muay Thai, nice for for stand up, and then I do obviously a lot of a lot of shooting, a lot of shooting for martial arts pretty much all all muay Thai in boxing.
Speaker 1: They don't they don't do enough, and I guess you don't really need it, but they don't don't feel like they should do more like jitsu, And did.
Speaker 2: I tell people this? We do now it's as a hobby.
Speaker 1: Some guys do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, first group, it's really popular because even uh, it's not Hoist gracy, maybe it is Hoys grazy, one of the gracies will come to first group and trains us, trains a lot of guys.
Speaker 1: Hoys is friend of miney, great guy. It might be hoist.
Speaker 2: I think it might be Hoist.
Speaker 1: I think guys that, but I'm not positive. It could be hinter. There's so many, there's like a million, like some I don't.
Speaker 2: But so it's really popular in first roof. Also it's like an Asian martial arts culture. So jiu jitsu is really popular. Like we have we do have our own jiu jitsu gyms and like we have our own uh like m m a fight competitions and stuff at at group. But it's more of like a hobby, right for like some guys do it, some guys don't. But from actual training standpoint, some like judo because you know someone. But I mean, like I'm operating firearms. And so the idea is like if in combat, if I am in a position where I have to fight you hand to hand, I'm in like the worst position. I'm in, like the worst day of my life because.
Speaker 1: I want someone touching you.
Speaker 2: Yeah no. And also I've got a gun.
Speaker 1: You carry a knife as well, oh yeah yeah yeah, but that you try to draw that if it will grab you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so shoo. Also side arm, so we always have two weapons systems on us. But my point being of like I've got also get a team with me. And so if I'm a position where my guns are down, I don't have my guns, I don't have my teammates.
Speaker 1: Like a lot went wrong at went wrong, right, so you fucked up really bad.
Speaker 2: There's not a there's not usually like the biggest need for it. Also, you know, and realistically downrange for us in like Iraq and Afghanistan, and like we're detaining people all the time because not everybody is an armed combatant. Like when we go into these villages, you'll have thirty forty fifty male villagers that aren't Taliban. Well, sometimes you're trying to figure it out. Sometimes they're arms, sometimes they're not. So you're detaining people and like we're cuffing. We're cuffing people. It's called a MAM train. MAM is a military age male. We call MAM trains where we're like, you might have a train of like twenty thirty dudes like in front of us that are like going compound to compound or behind they're the ones they come with us.
Speaker 1: The entire objective, could they just speak the language, they know the culture, they understand things more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I mean we're detaining all these people because even if they aren't armed, I can't leave you back behind me. If you're in a military age male and we keep moving forward to clear and I leave it back here, you got a gun stash and now you're shooting us in the back. So, like everyone we come across, either if they're a combatant, is getting taken care of or is coming with us. And so there is a lot of situations where you're physically having to, you know, deal with grown men.
Speaker 1: But at the same time, any chokes is like the best I think they teach you guys. Chokes that, yeah, a lot of far the easiest way.
Speaker 2: So they're a lot. Like That's why I meant like a lot of like more judo and more of like being able to like lox choke all that type of stuff we do. We do, But what was I going to say? What was I gonna say? Oh, but I was gonna say. But at the same time and like that, in that culture, it's like the average dude that I'm detaining is like one hundred and twenty five pounds easy. Yeah, he's a half my size, right, because they're talking about the giant American dudes and like these malnourished, not mountain nourished, but like Afghan he's living in the middle of the desert, right like so like and none of them are trained UFC fighters either. Yeah, so there's not there's not a lot that's really Uh, it's not like we're fighting the Russians, right, We're like there's some dude in my size, some spets nas dudes my size I'm all of a sudden a knife fight with. Yeah, bro, Like that's a lot. That's a lot.
Speaker 1: I was just in a hairy situation with a bunch of Chachians and Dagas Dan He's bro. They all know how to fucking fight. Yeah, like me and a big bro. Oh my god. It was so sketch getting out of there. All these fuckers could like fight. Yeah, we were out numbered like about fucking one hundred, like four of them. Like, oh my god, this is a fucking sketch. You know how you've probably been around the Chachians at all or no, they're fucking no, No, we haven't, but they're they're rough. But uh well, actually like I we but they have.
Speaker 2: There has been times where, you know, US service members are like, uh, I think there's two famous, two famous ones in Syria where Russian Wagner Group and Chechenians with the Syrians gotten shootouts with Delta Force. I don't know if Brad told you about this, No, he did Delta Force and rangers and they killed I don't know. I think they killed one hundred and forty Chechenians and Syrians and lost zero.
Speaker 1: Wow. That's impressive because Chechians are pretty tough. That's impressive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Delta La zero killed everybody.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: That was like but it was like one of those because Syria, Syria before the Fall of Assad was so wild because you had the Civil War, you also had Russia there, like Wagner Group was there because they were obviously trying to help a SOD. But then you had America there two different capacities. You had America there with the CIA arming one group of rebels, and then you had you had American Special Operations with Range Battalion and Delta Force that were arming and leading a different group of rebels. So there was like five different causing chaos, five different factions. At some point, you had the CIA back rebels fighting the Department Offense back rebels. My god, we armed were just fighting fighting each other. And then you you would have some situations where because there was Russians and Ragner Group like that cross but also like the Russians were trying to deal with the Islamic terrorism too because they're back in it. But then the CIA is funding the Islamic Sunni.
Speaker 1: And Israel is treating the prisoners.
Speaker 2: Well, and Israel is also funding the helping they're helping isis right, which isis is trying to overthrow a SOD. So it's like Cria was. Syria was like six seven, eight different factions all and.
Speaker 1: It was a nice country. Before I lived there, they said it was beautiful, like.
Speaker 2: Everything going back to the you know, advent of like modern humanity and society.
Speaker 1: Syrias of them, I wanted to visit that place is one of the most Syria.
Speaker 2: All these places were like way ahead of the rest of the world for thousands of years.
Speaker 1: Exactly before Europe really took off.
Speaker 2: Well even up until nineteen hundred. Man like the Middle East, like the Ottoman Empire, of the Persian Empire, like very very different situation until after World War One, and we see we see the entire global paradigm shift once Israel went there.
Speaker 1: Well it wasn't the Ottoman Empire they had. They fought against it, right, I think was at World War One? Not sure at war basically we told them that they were going to give the Palestinians the land for they give the land back to them, I think they fought. Was that Lawrence of Ravy or something so, so England go, yeah, you can have your land back. But then they also gave Rothschilds, the atheist Jewish banker, They told him they'd have the land.
Speaker 2: Nineteen thirteen I think is when they developed a plan for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was so he said he could bring American into the war. Why could the guy bring American into the war. Interesting, right, just the power they have.
Speaker 2: But I mean it's like you go back and you're like, dude, you look at that and you're like, that was one hundred plus years ago and it was the exact same thing we're seeing happen right now. And like even now with the Rothschilds, why why did we just invade Venezuela. Why are we threatening to bomb i Ron? Why are we threatening Cuba? Because there's the last three countries besides North Korea, which they got nukes. Yeah, that's not gonna happen.
Speaker 1: You see why they want dukes now they're the last.
Speaker 2: Three country is outside of North Korea. They don't have a Rothschild Central Bank. That's crazy, that's it. They're the last three and they are the three.
Speaker 1: Countries and all the ones already taken over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because we already we already in Libya, Syria, Sa'dan.
Speaker 1: We knocked out. There was a list a guy gave like seven countries after nine to eleven, we took out six of them already, I think, yeah, and none of.
Speaker 2: Them the only three lefts is the only three left are the three that were threatening.
Speaker 1: To crazy one, don't you see that you realize how banking, how powerful it is. You know, you guess you can print money out of ten aaron charge interest. That's pretty nice.
Speaker 2: We're not threatening to invade Cambodia for the problems with communism right now the border of Tyler there like and some slaughtering people left and right. We're not doing anything about Nigeria. We're not doing anything about so don Why.
Speaker 1: How funny is it seeing guys like Mark Levin Ben Shapiro be like they killed people and Iran like you guys just committed a fucking genocide, verretaining like you care about dead Muslims.
Speaker 2: It's Mark Levine who cheered, literally cheered and laughed at somebody making a comment about Pastinian children being maimed and dismembered.
Speaker 1: Laughed, disgusting.
Speaker 2: He is gonna lecture us and tell us how important it is to save the Iranian people. That guy, Lindsay Graham, Lindsay Graham is gonna tell us how important it is for us to liberate the.
Speaker 1: Iray He's a psychopath. You can see. He just loves killing. And I think he's got I think he's got a thing for little kids or something. Oh, it looks like this same amount of yay you could just have on him, it has got to be extreme. I think he also loves killing and stuff too, though he wants all this psycho total psychopaths.
Speaker 2: All these people do, man, and it's and to me, it's so crazy. It's like all of these people that are salivating to go continue these forever wars, none of them fought the global War on Terror or have their kids sign up the entire Daily Wire, Ben Shapiro, Matt Walls, Michael Knowles, all these little fuckers like can't get ahead of themselves fast enough to bomb these countries. But like to your point, they didn't fucking serve their kids, didn't serve. None of these politicians kids are going to war. And so it's always it's always the people that never fought the war that are the ones that are like dying.
Speaker 1: They don't mind you going out and dying noble, but they have no problem losing guys like you. But they're not gonna send their own people. No, they said, Israel has not send one fucking soldier. Nope, And they go over and fucking bomb it with you wants and drones that we give them.
Speaker 2: No medical supplies, no logistics, no troops.
Speaker 1: Well, I looked up to issue.
Speaker 2: They didn't even let us. They didn't even let us use their country. To let me explain to you this, this is how fucked up this really is. Because people want to talk shit about Qatar right now during the entire global war on terror? How come I didn't travel through Israel to get into country.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they won't let you. They wouln't let us, won't let Americas come there. They wouldn't let Americans are helping them fight. I looked it up, and so you know what we had to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I traveled into cutter Qatar every time we would go into Afghanistan or Iraq. That's how we went in a Muslim nation is what facilitated and allowed us to fight the global war on terror. They didn't even let us use their basis.
Speaker 1: I looked it up and there's at first like yeah they allowed me really and I started to do more digging. There's a couple that only do missile defense only for Israel, so they can't do anything else. They're completely monitored. It is not independent. They're there only to fight for Israel to give them weapons too, So we can't have any independent military there and then they just completely fuck us billions of dollars. Can't have one soldier unless it's fighting for them.
Speaker 2: And the entire the entire global war on terror. You guy, you know it was planned before nine to eleven, right, nineteen ninety seven. I have my break strategy.
Speaker 1: I think that I've gone pretty deep by nine to eleven. There's a lot well, I mean a lot of ties. Whatever we think with that, I'm with you on that. I believe that so many ties.
Speaker 2: You can look in nineteen ninety seven the clean break strategy developed by Israel and given to Benjamin Nett Yahoo, which was for US to overthrow seven countries in seven years. And we know those countries were Iraq, not Afghanistan, Iraq serrioused on Libya, Lebanon, and the final one we haven't is Iran. And so that strategy was developed four years before nine to eleven, and the second nine to eleven happens. It's turned on what do we do?
Speaker 1: Immediately?
Speaker 2: We develop a plan to invade Rock, which wasn't involved. Why they Sawma bin Laden supposedly planned the attacks from Kandahar, a cave from yeah, I know, from a compound in Kandahar.
Speaker 1: I've seen it too. It wasn't from Kayla's from a compound hung Yeah, is that the wine where supposed or got killed?
Speaker 2: This is in Kandahar. So this was before we ever invaded it, right, And.
Speaker 1: He denied doing it initially till eight years later.
Speaker 2: If that was even him, he denied, He denied it and denounced it from the beginning. Yeah, and so but my point is nine to eleven happens, and we immediately developed plans to invade Rock. Yeah, what is what is Saddam Hussein have to do with nine to eleven?
Speaker 1: They're opposite?
Speaker 2: Literally nothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, once again, it makes up one she Sunni when shed their opposite their.
Speaker 2: Sad Saddam's government was Sunni. Obviously they have big Shia population in Iraq too. But but again my point is, like we immediately used a I don't know if you want to call it a false flag or not to.
Speaker 1: Do one know who's done a lot of false to carry out.
Speaker 2: The entire strategy that Benjamin and Benjamin net Yahoo two thousand and two showed up to Congress. I'm sure you've seen the clips demanding demand and basically saying that Saddam Hussein obviously had weapons of mass destruction, and if we remove Saddam, then that way it would facilitate the chain effect where we could remove all of those other.
Speaker 1: Governments spread across the Middle.
Speaker 2: Freedomal ring, right. And so we know we carried all of that out on behest of Israel and it was planned. It was planned years before we ever did it, and then we used nine to eleven is a catalyst to go. Okay, Now we have the drummed up patriotism, we have the Islamophobia, we have everything. We need to get the American people because what we learned from Vietnam is you can't win the war if the people turn on you. And the people America turned or the Americans turned on the Vietnam War. We saw that obviously with the anti Vietnam protests and everything, and so they learned we've got to do it through patriotism and get the Americans on board, then then we can go and do whatever we want. And it's happening right now.
Speaker 1: They're pushing the anti Islam thinking before real quick, I want to go guess the Patriot Act that was also pre written, that was written by co written by Michael Cherdoff. Dual citizen with Israel. Yep, he's the one that got the dance in Israeli's out. Yeah. He also had machines and airports to scan you.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: So they get rich off it. They have it all pre rich and.
Speaker 2: What do we what do we see right now? What's happening? That's the which the Patriot Act on steroids? Pollenteers system, that's scary. That's where it gets scary. Which is owned by who who owns Peter til and Alex car I know.
Speaker 1: These are some nasty Peter Till is like he owns JD. Vance. That's why it's scary. If Trump I hate Trump, but if he gets out, Vance is barely seems like a right.
Speaker 2: And I mean, where where is Pollenteers biggest system being used right now.
Speaker 1: By they have kill lists. I'm sure they have in America too. They have killed Oh yeah, yeah, you're we're on it, I asked, I asked chat or one of the chat was like, my cor go, I can't give that hypothetically. I was on the fucking list in the top fifty. Of course he goes make me a hypothetical list, and I was like, on there, I'm like, holy ship and it was guys like Edward Snowden, Juliana Sage, and I saw my name in there. I'm like, well, you've been in so many anti Israel.
Speaker 2: You've been You've been sort of way ahead of the curve on.
Speaker 1: This early which sucked. You didn't because you were you.
Speaker 2: Were before even October seventh, weren't you because you were criticizing October seventh before then went in on that day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I lost a lot of followers that day. Yeah, but important what they were doing. But I knew what they were doing to the Palestinians, I meant to Israel. It's like, this is complicated. All I was saying, people just flipped out on me. The propaganda was so strong, and it's you know what's interesting about got a lot more people are speaking up now what's interesting about October seventh?
Speaker 2: We know October seventh was, Yeah, they let the people the false flag like it's it's were or let to happen. It's not even nobody is even Charlie Kirk was talking about them.
Speaker 1: Right when he got shot. Maybe getting that a fewments actually.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but there's like I forget what we were just talking about.
Speaker 1: The the October seventh.
Speaker 2: How oh yeah, yeah, So October seventh so interesting to me because I was still I wouldn't even really thinking about the whole Israel thing October seventh happened. I was in the initial like how terrible this is pro Israel and then for me, for me where that shift happened and the shift happened quickly is just with my own eyes, just watching what was happening in Gaza as someone who did.
Speaker 1: Because you know what it should be, people like, well, America did it too, No, no, we did like that.
Speaker 2: No, we fucking didn't. And that's what turned me is that you.
Speaker 1: Didn't gonna put woman's clothing on after you killed the family.
Speaker 2: I did counter terrorism operations. I know what they look like. I wasn't allowed to indiscriminately bomb whatever I wanted. I didn't. I wasn't allowed because though there're human shields. Yeah, oh well okay, I'm just shoot that kid. Yeah, I'll just shoot the kid, or I'll just drop on the building. Anyway, Like none of that was allowed to happen. We had to operate, like I just told you, civilians that civilians everywhere, like I've got to be able to, you know, handle that situation, pull the civilians out, actually still deal with with the terrorist combatants and so or it's war crimes, yeah, or we go to fucking jail for the rest of our lives as US soldiers, like, we take that, We take that seriously. People maybe think, oh, all these special operators out there being cowboys, like we're not killing It's like the most professional war fighting in the world. And so if we were able to do that so successfully with almost zero civilian casualties, like at the counter terrorism surgical level early Iraq is a little bit different because we decided to just bomb everybody, right, but from the actual you know, dealing with ISIS or the Talban, like, we were never allowed to have that approach.
Speaker 1: Start bombing neighbors because if we would.
Speaker 2: Have just killed fifty thousand civilians at a time, and in Afghanistan.
Speaker 1: Like, dude, you'd be hated and rightfully.
Speaker 2: So well all of us would be in prison. And so the fact that I know what this looks like, and then I saw what they were doing in Gaza, I went, oh, no, this isn't war, this isn't counter terrorism, this isn't counter insurgency, this is genocide. They're just indiscriminately fucking killing everybody. He's even more.
Speaker 1: Million people can't see that. Some do, but you feel like anywhere a lot that should look at that and be like.
Speaker 2: A lot So again, like we were kind of talking about beforehand, a lot have shifted this way. That's a lot have but a lot of global war tear on veterans do just still have a lot of anger and that Islam is the enemy.
Speaker 1: I guess it's hard to get the brains. You have fought that war. You you don't want to admit you were wrong, But they're literally sniping children on purpose. It's like they're just sick to range. Oh yeah, yeah, that's just sick to range. Like the shit they do is just and how you could beyond evil that you can rationalize how.
Speaker 2: You can defend that, especially as as a combat veteran who's you know, done this, had to fight combat operations or go to war and having to do it under the Geneva Convention and the laws of land warfare that we do. And then you turn and watch that to your point of like I'm watching and I'm watching video of like hordes of Palestinian people trying to with my own eyes trying to get like food and supplies as they're huddled in corners, as the idea for just shooting bullets into the berms around them as they're all huddled like this. I'm like, what the fuck am I looking at right now?
Speaker 1: It's insanity. It's hard to leave. It's real if they didn't have all the fucking videos, but it is really. Yeah, people will try to say it's fake, but it's not.
Speaker 2: It's like well, and even a lot of the people that even some of the people I've debated won't even they won't even try to say it's fake anymore. If I like to show them the fly.
Speaker 1: A lot of them won't even like look through like these telegram channels and shit, and I just stopped looking at it.
Speaker 2: I'll just show them the flyover drone footage of Gaza. Show them fly over go drone footage of God to anybody. If you haven't seen this, watch it. There's no more Gaza.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they just demolish it all.
Speaker 2: It looks like Hiroshima.
Speaker 1: They bombed every fucking house, not Karens. There's women and children, it's all gone. They would tell them to move, then fucking bomb the tins. I think that's when Dan lost it when they told him to go. Then he fucking they bombed the tins. That's when he's like, I can't stay quiet anymore. Like you tell these people to fuck, they have nowhere to go. It's it's locked in. It's like walled off. I think it's like thirty miles long. It's an open air pride. They can't use it. You could flee the women, shoulder could flee a war. They can't go. They go somewhere and they bomb. They go here, they bomb them, They arrest them and they rape them. Fucking male prisoners, women too. The gang rape. They had riots to fucking pro gang rape riots because they initially they arrested some of the guys they raped to get them out. Then the guys became TV stars. It's fucking sick imagined, like shamefully after Iraq, the guys and what was the prison called Al Lah where they tortured the guys and humiliated them that they went to jail. Yeah yeah, that was a shameful. That was a shameful moment for America. Yeah yeah, yeah, the guys people went to jail and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, I mean it's it's like I mean, you know, it's so crazy. It's like, uh, Eddie Gallagher, who I'm buddies with. I don't know if you know his story, Navy seal who the Biden administration tried to put him in prison for life for war crimes and he eventually beat it. But that was over one combatant detainee. So I believe it was either an ISIS fighter al Kaina fighter died in custody of the Navy seal team, and that by itself, they tried to put him in jail for the rest of his life because he was the commander. They didn't even know it happened with it exactly, and that was an enemy combatant. That wasn't some four year old girl that they shot in the face.
Speaker 1: There was that one girl on that she was on a call and she called because your parents got killed, and they circled and shot at like hundreds of times. I guess the guy that ordered that is an American citizen, a Jewish guy, a dual citizen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And so what I wanted to bring it back to is with Israel on October seventh is they actually had that could have even if it was it was false flagged that could have been Israel's nine to eleven moment.
Speaker 1: To the world.
Speaker 2: Israel could have been the darling of the world after that, had they used used that correctly and actually didn't then commit genocide, but actually went about, hey, trying to do strategic surgical terror, counter terrorism operations, letting in journalists, letting in all the aid. But here's my point, Like, let's say they did all that the right way.
Speaker 1: They could have.
Speaker 2: Had the entire world on their side. But what did they do. They did what their culture is all about, which is in my opinion, evil and demonic and violent. And so they've seen and so instead of becoming the darling of the world, they've completely exposed themselves. And now two years later, the entire discussion is different. The entire world outside.
Speaker 1: Of America, and a lot of America's turning on the right split the lefts turned on them, except with some of these evangelical Christians. It's like, I don't think Jesus with like blowing girls arms off. If you've been on the telegram channels of some of these is it'll be a girl with missing arms like ha ha, you can't tug her terrorist's father. Now it's just like it makes me sick.
Speaker 2: That's so crazy, dude. Yeah, these people are so fucking drained and it's and to your point, it is always the evangelicals that and I'm watching it with like the the Renee Good thing. Right, It's like it's if for me depending on your if. Your opinion is it was justified and you want to defend the ice officers, but you think it was a terrible situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm fine. I can understand that. I'm fine with that opinion. They're cheering it on.
Speaker 2: I don't agree with that opinion, but I'm fine with that opinion. I think that you could look at it that way and you could still say this is horrible for the country, this is horrible, But at the same time, I support the ice officer in this. That's different than like when I'm seeing people like making those types of memes like like showing her fucking up in heaven with like getting laughed at by Charlie Kirk and shit, and you're like, what aren't weren't you the same people that threw like through the biggest temper tantrums ever about people making fun of Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 1: I was that too. Yeah, A fan of Charlie Kirk. Yeah, maybe he was coming around. It was gross then, and it's gross in all these other situations too. But it's like those same people, the same people defending pedophiles pro pedophile people.
Speaker 2: It's the evangelical Christian magas that are like, hey, now we're defending pedophiles, and we think it's funny that American citizens are being shot in the face of the street. It's like for me, I'm just like.
Speaker 1: What, Yeah, I don't I'm definitely we're not voting, or if I do, I might vote Democrats, just say fuck you to them. I may hate the Democrats, but I'm just so sick of these people. It's like they've gone so insane. They serve Israel, they want foreign wars, potentially taking Greenland. We have our Europes up there doing military drills right now in case we have bade Greenland, Like what, We're maybe gonna go to fucking war with Europe. Yeah, it's like we're the new Soviet Union, like trying to take land and it's insane.
Speaker 2: It's it's almost like we're trying to divide the world up into this like three pronged regional system where United States owns the Western hemisphere, Russia gets to and it's almost like America's policy on this is like, hey, we're gonna let these things happen too. So United States gets to keep the Western hemisphere, Russia basically takes the North Eastern hemisphere, China takes the South Eastern hemisphere and like in the South China Sea and everything involved in that, and like we just go to this three prong Soviet Union era Cold War style regional system, and it's like do we is that really like where we.
Speaker 1: Want to go? We're in a better place, it doesn't seem what the shitty part is We're not going to get any of Venezuelan and oil. I still want to support it, but if we were like getting they say they have like trillions, like eighteen trillion or something. If they're going to get let's talk money, then like, okay, I still want to support it, but at least you could rationalize it. But no, we ain't getting any of it.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about that. So this is so funny with people that don't really understand what's happening with Venezuela and they're oil. So what Americans need to understand about Venezuela is we're not actually there to take any of that oil. What Venezuela has is heavy crude, heavy crude, and so American oil executives like Chevron exon Mobile, they already have all of the trillion dollar infrastructure built out in Canada because Canada also has primarily heavy crude. And so what in the United States the oil company has already told Trump like Venezuela's uninvestable bud, We're not interested. So what they want to do with Venezuela is what they want to do with Venezuela is basically limit and cut off production of heavy crude. So that way the American oil all it's higher profits in Canada because now Canada, Canadian heavy crew doesn't have to compete with the Venezuela oil market, so the profits are gonna fucking ramp up, and we're actually just going to limit the amount of oil coming out of Venezuela. That way, oil conglomerates don't have that competition, because why would they go try to invest a trillion dollars into infrastructure in Venezuela with again, we don't even know what's going on. The Moduro regime is still in power.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's people don't realize we didn't take them out, as is.
Speaker 2: That the military Venezuelan military is still being controlled by Benuro's Moduro's regime, like they own the OI chain. We we own nothing in Venezuela.
Speaker 1: I know people, they just kidnap the guys.
Speaker 2: All, yeah, we've skilled out the leader. We don't we don't control the oil, We don't control anything. But we now potentially have the ability to throw embargoes. We'll just shut down the oil leaving Venezuela. So that way, the Canadian the American owned Canadian heavy crewed industry, it's just gonna be jacking. The price is up, and so it's like how is and people who are cheering this on, like, yeah, America.
Speaker 1: We just took all that oils and we didn't take shit.
Speaker 2: But it's like, but who did? Who you the American citizen that's you know, blue collar worker, the day to day just like all of us, right, like we call ourselves I would say, middle class Americans, right, lower middle class Americans. What do you think you're gonna get from from that system?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're not gonna get shipped.
Speaker 2: You're gonna get fucking nothing from that. And so why would you. But the Venezuelan people are gonna be worse off. Yeah, because the Maduro regime is just still gonna stay in power, but.
Speaker 1: Also going to chaos too, we don't know.
Speaker 2: But also now they're not even gonna have that oil industry.
Speaker 1: They're really gonna be poor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're gonna be really fucking poor.
Speaker 1: Now we see there's this chick, Mashadow. She wants to be president and Trump was maybe, but he was mad that she took she won the Nobel Peace Prizes out of him, so she went and had to give it to him. I don't know why he was that not the most and then he's put it on his wall. I could you imagine if that's like if you've made me give him my belt or bard you had the military. If I put up my wall and I'm like.
Speaker 2: You if if you gifted me you're UFC belts, or I gifted you gifted you my valor, it.
Speaker 1: Would be cool, but I wouldn't act like it was mine. I'd be like, what a dope thing to hang up nobody. He's acting like he won it.
Speaker 2: It would be like you being like, gifted me a uf SEA belt and I and I wore it and I'm like, no, I'm the former UFC champion.
Speaker 1: Yeah. He's literally saying, you got a Noble Peace Prize. Now he's insane and.
Speaker 2: You're like, no, you're not just the guy who got gifted like participation trick.
Speaker 1: He's fighting with Norway guas because he didn't nominate him. I didn't quite understand the full thing. I just saw the details of it. But apparently he like freaked out of Norway he didn't nominate him, like you're bombing everything. He's been obsessed with these Nobil Peace prizes for years, Like Benjamin gave my top Top Top jew of the Year award and then the Israel Prize and he's like, okay, also the FIFA, the FIFA Prize.
Speaker 2: Remember that you didn't see that?
Speaker 1: Is that like the top g awards.
Speaker 2: To no so FIFA the soccer organization. This was like three months ago they gifted him the FIFA Peace Prize. It wasn't a real thing. They made it up for him. It was the first time it was.
Speaker 1: But he really just wants Nobel Peace Prize. It's just so weird. He's he got one from that chick and now he's acting like it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I mean even the funniest thing is is the Nobel Peace Prize is non transferable. It's by definition that Nobel Peace Prize Association will have already said.
Speaker 1: I can't take your valor or you it's non transferable.
Speaker 2: So it's like literally, Donald Trump now has Maria Machado's Nobel Peace Prize. It's not Trump's, it's not gifted to him. He just has her Nobel Peace Prize in his office.
Speaker 1: And Maga will say, this is cool, Yeah, he took her Nobel Prize, but like, why would you want it when you didn't make it?
Speaker 2: And also like that how pathetic on her part?
Speaker 1: Dude, I know, like she looked pathetic anyways to begin with, like who wants her running the country, but she really wants him to install her, so she gave over. Someone asked her on a thing because I guess it leaked that he was mad that she had it, so he's like, yeah, I'll share it with him. Then she went and presented it to him, the whole thing, so weird mockery. It's a Maga it's and then you have like Dan but say his name, no, Dan Bongino got tough guy exposed Epstein files. Then he gets in there and he gets out and he's like, I'm gonna go after the guys that want to expose the Epstein viles. He's literally attacking Massy and the guys. He blocked you yet surprisingly not, which is shocking because I think I I've only commented like once or twice, I'm blocked from so many accounts.
Speaker 2: On they had Bongino's got a It's trending on Twitter right now. It's like blocked by Bongino, and it's like it's all these like prominent content creators who are like showing pictures of him being of being blocked by him. But it's like, dude, with him, he was he was like the the tough guy, I'm going to bring down the deep state. Like that was his That was his everything. It was that was his thing. It's like all he talked about was the Epstein files and and you know, going after these petos and getting accountability. So that was his whole stick, right Like my stick is like the green bray stick yours is the USC fighter stick. His stick was the I'm going to bring down the deep state. That was his stick. And then he went in to bring down the deep state. And then immediately he's caught emails basically offering to do whatever he can possibly do to help redact the Epstein files. I didn't see those, Yeah, I put those out of I did a video on that shit.
Speaker 1: I missed that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So that was that was like him before he even got sworn in.
Speaker 1: It was a while ago.
Speaker 2: This was he's been redacted to help redacting the Epstein files for ten months.
Speaker 1: I thought he resigned because he couldn't take it anymore and he can't speak out, but instead he start attacking guys like me and you.
Speaker 2: He finally resigns ten months later, right before the Epstein file forty eight hours before the Epstein files.
Speaker 1: Drop or didn't drop their due like legally, and.
Speaker 2: Then again after his entire stick being I'm going to bring down the deep state. To your point, he gets out of the FBI and immediately gets on Twitter and is like, I'm going to bring down all.
Speaker 1: The guys, the guy who had the vote to release the Epstein files.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going to bring down all the guys who are trying to bring down the deep state. That's like he went from.
Speaker 1: Now could that? Could you imagine being a fan of that guy. Now, I don't know, you got to be a I don't say last name. I think it's is going to be destroyed. But there's still our guys that are like, yeah, go Dan.
Speaker 2: I think this has been my prediction for him. He's going to try to do his own show. Got his comments section though. You go to any of those comments, I go lose some comments. God dude, it's he deserves just one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: People think they boost stuff with like bots because it will one hundred percent bad comments and it'll be like fifty thousand likes.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, but yeah so uh And then I think he's going to try to do a show. It's going to go horribly. He'll burn in, and I think he's going straight to Fox News and he'll go beyond it. He'll go be on Fox and Friends weekends, and that way he'll be able to go grift and chill for Trump and.
Speaker 1: Israel might hire him. Yeah, bar Wise, Yeah, Verry, you're right, very wise. He's the most talentless hack you have one hundred and fifty. I looked up like her podcast views think I asked Rock and it was like, my show is new, and I think I had like thirty times more.
Speaker 2: Could you imagine how much money were worth?
Speaker 1: I know, I think I calculated mine was worth like eight billion or something by the ratios for hers by views by C I had an eight billion dollars podcast. I was Jewish, I did.
Speaker 2: I mean there is dude, It's so funny, like people joke about that all the time. I'm like, man, I wish there was like an American first outlet that was given dollars a post week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, christ to just seven thousand seven.
Speaker 2: For us to just like talk how we normally are. But I mean, like, you know, that's these uh.
Speaker 1: If I yeah, to push my real views, I would definitely take the seven thousand.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's crazy how propped up they are, and like, yeah, there was this Uh.
Speaker 2: I always wondered like with these at this point in twenty twenty six, these like hardcore like Brandon Tatum, right, these hardcore hardcore pro Israel shills, Like do they really believe this shit or is this like they're they're now sort of like in the grift and they're beholden to their viewers and so they just have to keep the.
Speaker 1: Majority of them are just chilling and they're doing it for the money. Yeah, it's kind of the Bele the B List. You noticed now it's not good to people like Charlie Kirk was kind of turning. I don't think it was for the right reasons. I think it was for popularity and money, yes, but you know, the wrong reasons. But he was still starting to turn on Israel.
Speaker 2: Well, and there definitely is some prominent figures you can tell or making that shift because.
Speaker 1: It's so unpopular. Because they didn't do it because they killed fucking blue kids arms and laughed and raped fucking people in prison. Yeah, they did it because they're losing money in popularity, especially with young people. And that's where Charlie Kirk went. He was just like man of being constantly attacked. You know. I was told right on Harrison Smith Show two weeks before he got shot. He told me here that he told me that he thought Charlie Kirk was Charliekirk said he didn't get killed by Israel if he laughed. I laughed it off at the time, Yeah, like that's ridiculous, so ridiculous. But then he got shot and I was like.
Speaker 2: Because you're like, he's the he's the Israel guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, zionis I was supposed to debate on some very very big podcasts and then he pulled out. If you if he's better to better than me, but he knows he can't hold his position for ninety minutes.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, the Israel positions.
Speaker 1: But he pulled out of the debate on a very large podcast like really, Charlie, yeah, because we're debate we're in Israel.
Speaker 2: But then he ended up said no, I mean I agree that, yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean he can't. He knew he couldn't defend the position.
Speaker 2: No, and I I think that he stopped. He kind of was stopping trying in there. There's been quite a few times with Charlie, Like if you watched him on Patrick Bett David, he talked about October seventh and literally said one hundred percent this was a false flag. I saw, yeah, and I think that got pulled down by PbD. Don't maybe don't quote me on that. I may be wrong on possible, but there's been multiple times where he's like more recently started to shift and people, I think it's interesting. I haven't you know. I did a lot of Charlie Kirk coverage on the actual shooting. I've never like put out a I think X did it, Yeah, because I think there's just actually so many different groups that have or had incentive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I haven't seen a strong enough thing either to give an opinion. I think there's a lot of things off with the shooting, but I haven't seen a strong I think Ishoe has done a lot, but I don't want to blame them least I can actually see a link.
Speaker 2: I will say there is huge links.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that one.
Speaker 2: The biggest one. The way I look at it is because he was basically so important from the zion As side to the young right wing audience, sort of that counter Nick Flentes audience right where the young gen z audience that Israel needs desperately because they have the boomers and older gen.
Speaker 1: X that are they're not We're not going to get them back there.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean like even like my parents, my dad, he's been a you know, I mean that generation just grew.
Speaker 1: Up gone strongest, and she was always slightly against him and now she's major lyg against.
Speaker 2: But I mean that generation grew up with like Israel's the good guy Judeo Christian.
Speaker 1: Values, like you can't do anything wrong. They're always the victims, and that's.
Speaker 2: Just always been what it is. And so but now with gen Z and even millennials, that support is disappearing, and it's like it went from like a neutral fifty to fifty to like forty points underwater.
Speaker 1: Now people really don't like them.
Speaker 2: And so if you're Israel and you're looking at this and you're going, Okay, we cannot lose the young right wing demographic. If we do, ten years from now, we're fucked, Like there will be no more American support. So Charlie Kirk is the most important figure to us now. Conversely, because Charlie Kirk is so prominent and so relevant with young gen Z men, if he then switches to our side.
Speaker 1: And flips, get him before he flips too.
Speaker 2: If he flips, the game's over, right, because now that demographic you so desperately need. If the guy in charge of that flips, it's gone.
Speaker 1: They have to get him before he flips. Its right When he said he's given, wasn't.
Speaker 2: Forty eight hours? After forty eight hours, Charlie Kirk said that he was tired of being bullied by his Jewish donors and he no longer could he no longer could support the pro Israel cause. And he was dead forty eight hours later. So not to say that, but.
Speaker 1: It means that means nothing, but it means something. You're you're a gun guy. I think you're one of the ones that did a lot of the ballistics. I think i'd seen you before I realized who you were. You're doing these gun tests with yea with a thirty odd six and it looks like it doesn't do a nice little neat wound in the neck.
Speaker 2: No, No, So, yeah, we've done I've done a ton of work on the ballistic side of the Charlie Kirk case. A lot of people have, a lot of people have done a lot of really good work. And yeah, the idea a thirty six for and for your viewers who aren't gun guys, high high powered rifle that you used to kill moose and elk, like giant big game. And it's specifically a rifle that you choose to kill moose or elk because the power of that round is so strong that you need to potentially blast through, you know, a big ass feet of animal, multiple layers of bone, right, which blows because you've got to blow through the rib cage tendon. You've got to and hit the lungs and heart, and so you need a round that's gonna just do insane damage. And that's why thirty odd six is typically used for big game hunting. And so the idea then that that same caliber round at one hundred and thirty nine yards, which is a close shot, HiT's a skinny human neck and creates just a little hole, tiny hole. No exit wounds. I mean, and I've done my tests for people who have seen the videos, like seeing it, yeah, blow blows. We were shooting cow femurs. Man we're talking about like and we're talking.
Speaker 1: About like everyone too, is like a big explodes.
Speaker 2: It's not even like like ay, it made it through, like it explodes. And so you would have expected at least half Charlie Kirk's head to get ripped off by a thirty odd six round. And so that's really from the beginning. Where as soon as we heard this is a thirty odd six and like you barely see the wound. There's no exit wound. I think, no exit wound. The vast majority of guys who were into shooting were like, no.
Speaker 1: No, no, that's what everyone knows. I'm not a gun guy, So I can't say I know about choking motherfuckers, you know, but like you obviously should go to the experts to understand that, and all the experts say.
Speaker 2: No, now there is there is like there is possibilities of this to happen. That's what I tell people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, weird things could happen, I guess.
Speaker 2: So I think, like statistically, I've seen some actually like real ballistic mathematical terminal ballistics experts like kind of do the math on this, and it's really been like the idea is probably the odds of the official narrative that Charlie Kirk was shot in the neck with thirty odd six from one hundred and forty yards and did no exit wound maybe one in fifty to one to in one hundred thousand times. Wow, you would see that. So is it possible that the power ball got hit that day?
Speaker 1: But it's there, but it's extremely extremely way exit died his body.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean that's we don't know, because typically a thirty odd six is going to go through thirty inches of flesh before you go right through a body, right, it's going Yeah, thirty odd six is going right through typically anything from one hundred and one hundred and forty yards, Like you're expecting the damage of that bullet.
Speaker 1: Is except far way when you shot him.
Speaker 2: One hundred and forty yards, which is very close, and so yeah, you're expecting that bullet to tear through anything on the human body, through and through.
Speaker 1: So he shared no matter and it should have gone through.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it would have. You would have expected. And so then it becomes like, well, maybe it was some weird round, maybe it was bad ammo. Like there's all these different there's all these different ways people have tried to justify it, but no one has been able to replicate it.
Speaker 1: No one's been able to take it shoes something that put a little hole in it.
Speaker 2: Nobody's been able to take a thirty odd six out to the range and have it whoop, just do a little bit of a damage and then not go through something. Every single test you're going to see it's blown. I shot one shot through half in steel, half and steel straight steel. It's exact same gun, straight through, you know. So it's like and you tried.
Speaker 1: Something from the same distance and stuff too.
Speaker 2: Or we shot everything, We shot everything from you know, we started with a pumpkin, and we shot like a sheep shoulder blade with about eight inches. We shot cow vertebrae, so like we're talking about human neck vertebrae. We shot col vertebrae, which is like, yeah, so waste twenty times. The blows it in half.
Speaker 1: We shot it should have blown right through his neck. They say it went down. I guess, but it didn't.
Speaker 2: Supposedly, we don't even know because the there's no there haven't released an autopsy reporter of medical report.
Speaker 1: But it's kind of weird.
Speaker 2: Supposedly shot him, hit him in the neck, and then that bullet deflected off of his c two vertebrae, crashed down through a couple more verticals, and then just like lodged in his.
Speaker 1: I'm not a gun expert, but I don't feel like it would reflect down. I don't know, it seems a little.
Speaker 2: So if the shot is coming from a downward angle, which on the roof down you would expect to see like as it hits something hard a deflection, it would be like this, right would it be like here? Bullets do this, and they'll deflect certain directions. But what a bullet won't do is do what they're claiming is there and down, which goes here and then ninety doesn't because that's not how Newtonian physics work, because if something gets hit so hard this.
Speaker 1: Way, you go off.
Speaker 2: Maybe, Yeah, it's either going to crash through or it's gonna impact mushroom and just be done. It's not gonna it's not gonna. Yeah, bullets, nothing does.
Speaker 1: No common sense, not a bouncing things work. Things don't do that.
Speaker 2: Right, It's not gonna hit something refract ninety degrees and then keep its and then keep its velocity to continue crashing through everything.
Speaker 1: Like, that's not very unlikely to me. Like you heard of the magic bullet theory with it's a it's one just like the magic bo that's just it's the Charlie Kirk magic bullet theory. Now the Charlie Kirk. Yeah, actually a Jewish guy came up with the magic bullet theory shockingly right. It's like that it went through JFK's back. It's like, I guess like seven, I think entry and exit. Woman's like turning angles going through several people out turns here goes through stopped the mid air for a second because the timing was off.
Speaker 2: It was just like, now, these things can happen. So, for example, I had my fellow green Bery, Chuck River on on my show, who was shot in the spine with a with a forty seven seven six two round shot in the spine, tracked down his spine and created no excellent wow. However, it hit him high up in the spine and believing tracked through like thirty inches of his body and was like lodged in its mass and so and also that was a much much smaller round and much less less powerful. So if you were to expect something like that, it could happen. But like they're claiming that thirty odd six came in here, moved five inches and then stopped, and it's like.
Speaker 1: It doesn't doesn't seem like they don't know I'd gone. But from what I saw, it seems very unlikely. I haven't really followed this case that close, to be honest, but it seems.
Speaker 2: Like there's a lot of audities. There's it's the most oddities of anything. I mean, it's just from start to finish of that entire situation, there's there's obviously so many people involved, and and not that we're like guessing, yeah, like there was people on Twitter messaging about Charlie Kirk was going to be killed on September tenth. There was like eight different people who were message out Discard. Yeah, on Discord, Jess he was talking about this. When I had him on, he was breaking some of this because I hadn't really followed it that close. Yeah, so there was a bunch of people on Discord talking about it, people on Twitter talking about it. There was a person that wrote a song called Charlie Kirk dead at what Charlie Kirk dead at thirty one? I believe that how old he was when Yeah, how whatever his age was. But Charlie Kirk dead at thirty one on like on September tenth or some shit like this was a song written before Charlie was like a month before he was killed.
Speaker 1: It seems like there might have been a group of people, Yes.
Speaker 2: There was tons. There was obviously a bunch of people involved. And then the assassination itself, like the gunshot goes off immediately there's an old, weird dude who's got his past down and weird. Yeah, Ashkenazi did it. Shocking everything.
Speaker 1: I did it.
Speaker 2: I did it. Shoot me, Shoot me, shoot me. There's another guy in the crowd, curly haired guy turned around cheering looking at the shooter, and we know more about him. He's super sketchy. What's his story. I can't talk about it yet. There's actually some real weird shit going on with him. That Jesse on Fire, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, show he was breaking it down because I've been so busy during that time period, I hadn't been able to follow it.
Speaker 2: So he Yeah, he uncovered a bunch of stuff on that guy.
Speaker 1: You had.
Speaker 2: Hunter Kozak, the guy who asked the question.
Speaker 1: Jesse, you would tell me this? And after that he was fucking asked the eric. I'm sure you saw that right ahead explaining it.
Speaker 2: So yeah, Hunter Kozak is the guy who asked the question about trans gun violence right before Charlie gets shot. Well, Bran, he does this thing. Charlie gets shot and he does this panic thing. Well, there's footage of him in the crowd doing this, like practicing his reaction that's insane, like his same reaction he does. Yes, he's like out by himself in the crowd. There's people a video of him practicing this shit randomly, and then he gets up there. Charlie Kirk gets shot.
Speaker 1: In the face and he does about trans violence, and a person connected to Tran shoots him. You know, they brought him back to talk to Eric.
Speaker 2: And then they had and then they had him on the show to talk to Ericsane when he obviously I'm not gonna say, I don't want to get sued because we don't know, but like certain people do a lot, why were you practicing that that's weird before that?
Speaker 1: Would you also say they ran and grabbed the camera footage right away, like if you got shot, I went run and grabbed if you got shot and I ran and grabbed that and ran off instead of trying to help you, And.
Speaker 2: There's way there's there's that. Plus that's footage if you actually watched the second that Charlie is shot, he immediately two different guys do this. The gunshot goes off, he immediately takes off, running around the corner, pulls his phone out. There's footage of him doing it, but.
Speaker 1: Also runs and gets the bottom.
Speaker 2: No, he runs around the corner and he goes, they just shot Charlie. He's dead. He's dead. And it was like, there's you didn't even see that. You didn't even he hadn't even hit the ground yet before a year around the corner that.
Speaker 1: Are running to help him. He runs off to say he's dead.
Speaker 2: To film it right, and then he's like filming Charlie as his body gets and these are big people, all working for TPUs.
Speaker 1: Now I don't want my friends to do.
Speaker 2: You also have Mikey McCoy, who is the what is the chief of staff or whatever is at Turning Point USA. Another guy who's standing next to the guy we've talked about. Also, Charlie gets shot within zero point eight three seconds, less than one second of Charlie's being shot, his phone is at his ear, already on the phone with someone he turned. Yeah, you can watch you guys can watch footage on that.
Speaker 1: That's insane.
Speaker 2: He turns around, Charlie just gets shot, pulls his phone up, turns around slowly. Everybody's screaming. Everybody's screaming, running ducking for cover. People are trying to help Charlie. He turns around, phone of the ear, just walks off slowly, and you just they have footage of him just walking and he just walks off parking.
Speaker 1: If you get a friend shot, you're either gonna try to shoot guy that shot him or you're gonna go and try to help my mont slowly, dude, and not like you're not gonna grab your phone with a panic.
Speaker 2: Like he picks it up and like just casually as as people are running around.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure Charlie was gonna die when I saw that, but I still would have grabbed his neck, tried putting pressure on it, try to get him out of there.
Speaker 2: And that's the other thing that I've broken down in videos of talking about the security detail, and it's like the massive failures and that we can watch them as they're treating Charlie like we've seen like nobody has any blood on their hands at.
Speaker 1: All, because blood should have been shooting out, right, what was You can watch the blood, That's what it shut out. That's why I thought I was pretty sure he's die, right, and I saw I'm sure.
Speaker 2: And then everybody gets on him and you can see them treating him and then like you see everybody's.
Speaker 1: Hands stopping the blood and stuff.
Speaker 2: No, and we know they weren't because when they pick him up, and I had heavy criticisms of this, I broke down the whole trauma medicine failures of this. They pick him up to take him to the car. Nobody's holding any pressure on his neck at all.
Speaker 1: You have medical that's the first thing I would do that.
Speaker 2: Just hanging out is he's just bleeding out.
Speaker 1: Because that's obviously what you want to try to stop the bleeding.
Speaker 2: And nobody's holding any pressure on his neck. As they're taking into the car, they're just like they just dragged and then they just throw him in the car and you're like, and it's even crazier. Paramedics are there with like the high level med bags and equipment trying to treat Charlie, and the security detail wouldn't let them treat Charlie. There's then as they wanted to make sure he died. It sounds I don't know, but say that and get this is all on footage and videos I've done.
Speaker 1: I look, I was just so busy when happened.
Speaker 2: You couldn't. Really It's all on camera and no one.
Speaker 1: Stopped the bleeding from coming out. No, that's the first you can do. Everybody can watch him getting carried to the car as one of your friends. You're going to stop the bleeding right away, right, you have to regular because that's a bad, bad that's the only possibility of surviving.
Speaker 2: Arterial wound like that, you're gonna be dead in sixty to ninety second.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got you going to ride away, and you.
Speaker 2: Have to holy you have to get your hands in there. You have to actually get your thumbs on that laceration.
Speaker 1: A lot more than me, but I would think, go cover it right away.
Speaker 2: You have to. And so we can watch that. And then as they go to put him in the car, the paramedics are trying to give TPUSA they're AID bags and they won't take them, and then they just drive off as that. Paramedics are like, they wouldn't let the paramexic get in the car either, And you're like all of those things when you start. So my point is when we think about all the crazy shit we just I talked about the thirty six stuff, bizarre, all these other people involve people doing weird shit. The security detail, not rendering proper aid, not letting the paramedics contribute, taking him to a drive him, they put him in. No, they put him in a vehicle and then drug him, put.
Speaker 1: Him in like an ambulance, or they didn't.
Speaker 2: They didn't even wait for paramedics, which they should have done, No, and they wouldn't let the paramis get in the car. Then they take him to a they take him to a hospital that's a lower level of trauma care. And further away then a hospital that's two minutes away that's a high level trauma care.
Speaker 1: Why holy And so this is insane. I do not know all this.
Speaker 2: So my point is like, who did it? I don't know. Was it all set up with confidence or was it? But I can look at a thousand things like that and go, is there one thousand coincidences here?
Speaker 1: When you start the more things you start seeing them more likely it becomes and you look at who has a history of doing these type of things. And you can look on Wikipedia and look at assassinations Israel, the ones they emit doing not not they do him across the world.
Speaker 2: And how many hots of the high level famous assassinations in the United States have we then later been like, oh, yeah, it was just some crazy loan gunmen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, none of them.
Speaker 2: None, None of them. We know now from MLK to JFK to even Abraham Lincoln, we know all of these assassinations had big government influence, had high side CIA massade level influence like these things are not being carried like. Is it possible that Tyler Robinson, some dipshit twenty two year old kid whose hobbies include magic the gathering and video games and furries, that he woke up one day never seeing the campus, somehow drove all the way to UVU. Knew exactly where to go, exactly where to infiltrate to get onto this roof to have the perfect line of sight to where Charlie was going to be. How do you know where Charlie was going to be there? I don't know. There's multiple pavilions of where he could have been, right, but he knows where to go. He intel trades in stay where he was going to be put right, he intel trades in. He somehow we still have never seen any pictures of the footage of him with a gun. He somehow has this magic gun that he gets to the roof that we have no footage of, takes the shot, x fills, gets out, gets away, then decides to go into the woods and throw his gun on the ground in a chicken coop.
Speaker 1: That's not what I would do with the gun if I just shot someone.
Speaker 2: Well, all of he already got away, So why wouldn't you go put it in your car.
Speaker 1: You go, and if you get rid of you, we're gonna fucking bury it somewhere it's not gonna get from.
Speaker 2: No, he just goes and throws it in a chicken coop right by where he supposedly Again, keep in mind, he pulled all of this off. He gets away unscathed.
Speaker 1: Assassination attempt like a like a brilliant move, brit Why I thought it done by some dumb kid.
Speaker 2: When it first happened. I thought this was some type of professional level hit because he got away.
Speaker 1: It seemed like he got in, killed him and got out to the neck where you're gonna bleed out, and and gets away. And then all of a sudden, the gun gets stashed right there. They find the gun, and then all of a sudden, it's like he's sending text messages. I did it, I.
Speaker 2: Did it, and here's how I did it, and I promise my furry boyfriend had nothing to do with this, and my love and all these different things, and you're like, and then and then he again, he gets away, and the only way he gets caught is supposedly his dad turns him in. That's what the media tells.
Speaker 1: Us parents, you don't even when the kids are wrong, but maybe, But then we find out that's not true. The truth is what happened is a sheriff who used to be like I guess the boy Scout troop leader of Tyler and friends of the family saw the picture of what there was a picture of him like walking up the stairwell that they were using to try to figure out who he was before anybody knew who he was. Yeah, so so supposedly the family friend actually sees the picture, realizes it's Tyler, goes over to Tyler's house, convinces Tyler and the family, you need to turn yourself in or the swat team's going to show up here and they're going to fucking kill you. And so then Tyler decides to turn himself in willingly to the police. They lose. The sheriffs lose all the camera footage supposed to of him being detained and being brought in. Don't they have to have the cameras.
Speaker 2: No, it's all lost. It's all gone.
Speaker 1: So all of the footage, automatic, aren't they It's gone.
Speaker 2: It's deleted. Jesus, it's lost. It's the lost footage Now and so so again like.
Speaker 1: Multiple police I would imagine came arrested, not just one. All their camera footage is gone.
Speaker 2: Yep, so there's no footage of him being arrested now, and so you're just like you start to when you go start to finish, and you go, do we believe that this was this dip shit twenty two year old kid who pulled all this off with zero training?
Speaker 1: Zero sounds like zero held there green Bray would do, Mischion gets away.
Speaker 2: And I just don't believe that. I don't. I just do not. I don't know who did it, who done it, but I do not believe that like this, the official narrative that this kid with a thirty odd six, that nobody's ever seen him get to the roof with all of this other.
Speaker 1: Shit, dumb fucking video game player seems seems unlikely to me.
Speaker 2: It doesn't make sense. I mean, maybe, right.
Speaker 1: There's always there's always possibly, But wasn't he did he not have the gun when he jumped off the roof too, or they say it was or.
Speaker 2: Something, So yeah, they said it was in his pants. And then you see him jump off the roof from ten feet and his knees buckle the full ninety.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, so they say he took it apart. How quickly you can take those guns apart.
Speaker 2: With thirty odd sticks? He would have had to take it apart, because the footage supposedly starts of him running right after the gun shop. He would have had to take that thirty out six apart in about three seconds, which.
Speaker 1: You got how quick could you and you're a professional. Two minutes probably you'd have to go out your whole life and it would take.
Speaker 2: You that long yeah minute, Well, and he's guess he's a lot better than you. But keep yeah, keep in mind, he just he just killed someone and he's on a roof, and potentially he's gonna get out of the face with the gun or leave the gun, or why wouldn't you just run with the gun?
Speaker 1: Run with a gun? You wouldn't take it apart. If is it takes two fucking minutes or even thirty seconds, well you'd have to get out right away before any If he.
Speaker 2: Had had some like collapsible AR fifteen style platform where you could just collapse the butt stock, throw it in the backpack, what it was right not cord to the FBI. According the FBI is this forty four inch Mauser screwscrewdriver? Screwdriver so for a mouser. Yeah, there's a bunch of different screws that you got to decompinm.
Speaker 1: To take screws out. Yeah, yeah, you're not.
Speaker 2: It's not like an AR fifteen, you know where you like can decan spin it off like AR fifteen, you like detent. You just detempt the buttons and you can pull it apart real quick. Now there's actual tools. Most of time, you need a vice.
Speaker 1: Clamp for your life. It will take you two minutes. Yeah, that's insane. There's no way.
Speaker 2: Well, but he also supposedly put it back together on the roof. But and then people are like, well, then how he took a cold boar shot? Is the scope even zeroed anymore? Because he took the entire gun apart and then put it back.
Speaker 1: Together, like found was it put put together?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: And then when he found it it's all put together back together. Woreen he ditched it supposedly. It doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 2: No, it doesn't, And that's why the story has been so crazy.
Speaker 1: Oh man, Yeah, I didn't follow it because I was too busy and I didn't like you know, you get stuck down rabbit hole and you can't stop.
Speaker 2: But it's the ultimate it's a rabbit want.
Speaker 1: Where I would just not be able to stop because that can happen to me sometimes. So that's why I avoided it.
Speaker 2: No, it's the ultimate rabbit hole story for sure.
Speaker 1: Took the gun apart, it takes two minutes, and jumped off, put it back to but he was running within a couple of seconds. Put it back together to ditch it. Why the fuck you put a gun back together to ditch it? And why are you do? Nobody knows, but yeah, and I don't have another theory, but I know who kills a lot of people.
Speaker 2: It's it's it's kind of the usual suspect when it comes to like, hey, if you're wondering who might have been behind.
Speaker 1: This, it's probably intimes of like an assassination.
Speaker 2: Well, if I had to, if I had to put my own money on it, then like hey, or like gun to your head. You got to decide.
Speaker 1: I know what I would say, our greatest ally, I know what I'm probably I didn't know all that stuff he had said. That's crazy. They didn't treat his net that that's insane right there. They didn't try to stop the blood, that's common sense. They claim that anyone's not an idiot knows that.
Speaker 2: They claim they did. But like we can watch the footage of them, we can't see we can't see Charlie's neck, but we can see the people working on him, and we can see them pull their hands.
Speaker 1: Though there's no blood.
Speaker 2: There's no blood on anybody's hands that's working on And.
Speaker 1: I heard he did to take his gun apart, but I didn't realize it was that difficult to take apart, that you can't just snap it off. No, you could screw it real quick.
Speaker 2: Not thirty odd six though, No, that's a hunting rifle.
Speaker 1: There's no way you're taking two minutes up. They're in the roof and.
Speaker 2: You just ran with it. No, we know he didn't because he sprint off. Because you can there's a there's footage of him. One person got a camera footage of him from behind Charlie Kirk that you can see. You can actually see him running away on the roof or whoever it is, running away on the roof. You can't see a gun in his hands.
Speaker 1: But I saw that video of him jumping. I don't see again.
Speaker 2: You can see him running away and so you know, and that's when the crowd is freaking out. Yeah, and so you know, the gunshot goes off.
Speaker 1: Boards I did it. That was the diversion for someone.
Speaker 2: To get A gunshot goes off and you can see him running.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So it's not like the gunshot goes off and then well.
Speaker 1: If you're to shoot someone, you'd want someone to take blame, to throw them off real quick. You'd want someone to be I did it, I did it while the really shooter runs off. Yeah, I don't know. There's just again we we seems calculated. It could be a random coincidence, but that seems very calculated. You give the shooter a chance to get away by saying you did it.
Speaker 2: They just think about coincidences that it just happens. Somebody assassinates somebody and there's another person in the crowd who immediately says I did it, I.
Speaker 1: Did it, I did it chosen. There's not very many of those in Utah either.
Speaker 2: I think there's like, uh, like, really do we do we really think the coincidences of that just random guy in the crowd, the second.
Speaker 1: Guy shot like child porn apparently.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, And you know why that was so important because you cannot in the media. Media is not allowed to interview anyone that is under investigation for childborn and so no one can talk to that.
Speaker 1: One of the only crimes that it's like that, yep, and no one that's what he I caught for. Yep.
Speaker 2: No one can talk to him or find out anything about him now because of it.
Speaker 1: Wow, it's like when Jack Ruby shot Oswald, isn't that convenient? Well, you know, Mkota Jolly West, you're the number two guy. He like, weaseled his way in to get to see him, the judge didn't want to get him. The everybody got in there, and then his brain was scrambled. After that, he just went babbling. Not the same person after that, yep.
Speaker 2: And that that same guy was also I believe at the Boston bombing. He had he had called in a bomb threat at the Boston bombing before it happened, and then was also I believe at nine to eleven.
Speaker 1: It seems like he's a nice fella.
Speaker 2: Just this Oscar hon Drew jew that just happens to be at nine to eleven the Boston bombing is Arlie. But also at those events doing sketchy shit.
Speaker 1: And having child porn. The one thing where you can't talk to someone. I didn't realize it was the one thing you can't talk to the media. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then it's all convenient, just coincidences, just a lot of like.
Speaker 1: A lot of these things about the quints. Like I said, it's the JFK thing with all the coincidences of of our greatest allies on there, yep, and chosen people. Just again and again if.
Speaker 2: You want, we were talking about me talking about the kfks hitten that for a few before we Yeah, so JFK Green Brays love JFK JFK. Yeah, you want to know the story about how the Green Bray came to be?
Speaker 1: I didn't realize. Yeah, tell me the story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so JFK. So Green Berets or Army Special Forces derivative kind of like spurred from the OSS after World War Two but hadn't become the Green Berets yet, and so Army Special Forces, and I believe it was in nineteen sixty two nineteen sixty three, was starting to operate in Vietnam and Laos and Cambodia sort of at the start of that conflict, and JFK actually came to see excuse me, came to see the Army Special Forces unit at training group, and he came to see like the capabilities. So he came to see what green Breys could do, because like see an unconventional warfare and how we do all the cool stuff that we do. And the commander at the time was William Yarborough, who actually just just a bad ass war This green beret it was not that well he would wear green beret with his Army unit uniform. It wasn't a approved headgear at all, and if he could get away with that. He's just a fucking badass special Forces commander that liked having this green headgear that he'd wear, and so he's he's wearing it as he takes JFK around to see all these demonstrations. So like one of the demonstrations, they come up and this guy pulls this huge poisonous snake out of this green bray pulls this huge poisonous snake out of a box and shows it to JFK. JFK is like, what the fuck right, and then he grabs it. And then this is where we get the Green Brays are called snake eaters. This is where this comes from. He just grabs this poisonous snake, puts the entire thing in his mouth behind the glands in front of JFK and just rips its head off with his teeth and then like flays it open and shows JFK how to basically like devenomize and prepare this poison a snake to eat. And so JFK is like, dude, JFK is like watching these Green Brays do the shit, and it's like, these fucking guys are the coolest ever, right, And so JFK becomes this like huge fan of the Green Beray or the green Brays before the Green Brays, and then he's talking to world in the yarbro and he goes, is this year guys's headgear? Is this what you wear? And he goes he goes, no, this isn't actually approved to wear. I just fucking like it, right, And JFK goes, well, from now on, Army special forces will wear that head gear.
Speaker 1: That is awesome.
Speaker 2: So the Green Bray is the only presidential ordered headgear in the US military, So like, no one can tell me to take it off. I can have it. I can have it rescinded. If you know, if I do some bad stuff, then we know that's happened to some people in the space. But but outside of that, like you can't you can't ever take it away from me because it's presidential order, and so that that's uh. That obviously like built the foundation of the Green Brays as a unit, and so like everything is named after jfk So our training group is like the John F. Kennedy Special Warfare Center in school, Like everything's named after jfk Uh. And then what gets really interesting is, I believe it was in nineteen sixty three we had a lot of Green Berays that were starting to get killed in Vietnam and Cambodia and Laos and the the initial portions of that, and John F. Kennedy decided, I don't want any more fucking Green Berets dying for whatever the fuck this is in Vietnam, Like, we are not doing this, and so he makes the decision. This is also right around the same time he makes the decision to stop the invasion of Cuba. Right, so if you're aware of that, we were gonna we were gonna.
Speaker 1: Over weren't thing a bomb American citizens.
Speaker 2: Not only that, but there was an entire uprising, basically, an entire uprising ready to kick off. And then basically the CIA wanted JFK to be be willing to invade Cuba right after we were a false flag the false flag, yeah, false flag. Then we were going to invade Cuba.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: And then JFK obviously shuts that down. It's like, fuck, no, we're not gonna let you kill American citizens to push forward this foreverwhere So now he's so keep this in mind, right, So now he's shut down the CIA on Cuba, he shut down the CIA on what's going on in Vietnam. Yes, and then he also decides that he's going to stop Israel yeah, from having a nuclear program sort of all in the same time period and then got shot.
Speaker 1: Yeah. He's also shutting down their version of APAC before his APAC yep, and then he got shot. It was probably a venture between the CIA and WASSA because there's that James Singleton or whatever he was the CIA counterintelligence who they had they were watching Oswald YEP Israel after he died the game of Giant Celebration with an olive planting thing which typically isn't done for non Jews, like a huge They say, he's done more than Israel than anyone can know. Crazy when he was helping him, or he at least knew they were still in nuclears from America, but like he helped them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And so it's it's just so interesting that like as soon as Kennedy's dead and Johnson takes over, immediately Green Berets are redeployed to Vietnam, immediately got their wars back, immediately redeployed, and then obviously would see what happens with Vietnam for the next but twelve years after that that war or explodes based off that which JFK was shutting down that war, shutting down, shutting that down, Yeah, shutting down that war before well before it was gonna kick off for the most part. Then also obviously putting a hammer on what the CIA was doing in Cuba, putting the hammer down on on Israel. And like you so, who was fucking with the military industrial complex, the CIA and Israel? Exactly?
Speaker 1: It was all he tied those three three They don't want to piss off if you think about it, Well, the mafia, they probably use the mafia to do the hit the mafia, and they who don't realize the mafia they think is Italian, but it's They even made a movie trying to blame like, oh, the Italian mafia and this and that, but it's like the Jewish mafia. You know, mayer Lanski was the head of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So it's just so interesting that like the one president, the one president who stood up to the military industrial complex, stood up to the CIA, wouldn't kiss the wall, shot in the.
Speaker 1: Face, they want to make example of them. I was like, well, that was our last great president.
Speaker 2: And let unless except for like Nixon, right, Nixon was then the next president who started to put his foot down, started to go after a pack.
Speaker 1: And what they do they got that they did the Watergate.
Speaker 2: Watergate, and we're now finding out that like actually that was set up and it was all set up and Nixon, And it's crazy, like Nixon is now sort of being vindicated.
Speaker 1: Right Historically he was the most vilified by the media too, and they vilify these people. Where there's someone they really vilified in history, they take it and they completely vilify these people because they control them.
Speaker 2: Because he wanted to because he wanted to shut down a pack.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's all the things where he's like, yeah, a lot of these you people, they don't have the interests of America. Sometimes Israel and America have the same interest sometimes we don't. But these people they don't care. They always want to put the the interest of America or Israel first.
Speaker 2: And it's so crazy if you just start, you start looking at it of every time throughout history, going back to like World War One, Like you get out of line.
Speaker 1: Even even Carter didn't do a second term.
Speaker 2: You get out of line and you're done, dude, Like they're either killed or out or or you stay in line, and they'll do. Look at Trump now now they push them. The media doesn't a tack him anymore, even Bill Clinton. That's so crazy that you mentioned that.
Speaker 1: Well, that's when I realized the media CNN and MS attacking Trump, and then the worst people got behind him, all the worst billionaires. So I think the first I think he was always kind of a puppet, but he got worse the second time because all the worst billionaires got behind him, the media got behind them.
Speaker 2: Look at his I tell people, look at his cabinet, his entire cabinet is never Trumper's. It's like, let's go through it. JD. Vance, never Trump, the biggest never Trumper in the world. You've got Marco Rubio, huge never remember Little Marco Marco. Yeah, the Marco Rubio hate. All of these people hate Donald Trump. Okay, you can just keep going. Tulsie Gabbard Democrat, hated Trump friends with hers. That's a bizarre one. Toulsie is great, she's she's getting well now.
Speaker 1: The things that I haven't liked it's now they're just.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: It's hard when you see someone you personally know.
Speaker 2: She's getting like disrespected big time now by the administration. I'm seeing what they're saying now.
Speaker 1: Eves or something. I haven't seen what he sause.
Speaker 2: I've seen what the Trump administration is saying about her.
Speaker 1: What do they say?
Speaker 2: So you know she's with the D and the d and I the Director of the National Uh is it the Director of National Intelligence? Excuse me? H? So the Trump administration when they did the invasion of Venezuela get Maduro didn't inform the D and I at all, which is insane because the Director of National Intelligence somebody might want to be talking to if you're trying to kidnap you for impressed. There's a lot of intelligence that goes into that. They were. Now Trump was joking and calling Tulci Gabbard that she was part of the D and I, which is that do not invite the part of his administration.
Speaker 1: I don't know Saves and Faith because like, I haven't talked to her in a while, but like I knew her pretty well. But do you know?
Speaker 2: But do you know? But do you know why Trump is is doing that and disrespecting her that way is because before the first Iran Twelve Day War, Tulci Gabbard came out and gave before Congress, and she came out and said there is no credible evidence that Iran is developing nuclear weapons. And you know what Donald Trump said after she said that, He said, I don't really care what she asked to say. That's what Trump upset about his D and I, his director of National.
Speaker 1: Intelligence, and be like fuck this because I always I don't know, she had a lot of integrity and stuff, and I wanted.
Speaker 2: Her to run as a Trump's VP because I liked her so much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know when you hang out with someone and you're like, oh, this is a good person. Then you see him working for them, He's like, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: It'd be one thing, like if if it was a different situation, and like, hey, I think she's probably doing good work, but like she's being actively like just disrespected by Trump on purpose, Like he's like literally making fun of her.
Speaker 1: I went to work someone disrespect me. Would you tell fuck yourself. Maybe I'm too stubborn, but sometimes you're successful that way by being someone disrespects me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it's and it's happening from President it's also happening from like the rest of the administration towards her two even it ties back into Charlie Kirk situation. So Cash Mattel and the FBI, this is another weird shit that happened with that. Uh So Joe Kent and Toolsy Gabbard were looking into foreign involvement into the Charlie Kirk assassination, which makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it seems likely.
Speaker 2: Seems likely the FBI shut down Joe Kent and Toulci from being able to access any information on the Charlie Kirk case. Yes, they blocked it completely and like through a massive temper tantrum about it. And so yeah, the d and I and Joe Kent works for the or is the head of the National counter Terrorism Center. They shut them down from being able to even look in and they shut the CIA down. And we know that now for being able to if people have power no cash, but tell that's a But my point is that's like even Trump's little minions are just like, yeah, fuck off, it's crazy. We're not gonna let you do your job. Dude, did you see ad.
Speaker 1: The other day, Because you know the FBI, they said they stopped working with them, but they had this though, where like, we use the FBI, we monitor your bank accounts people like me and you, we monitor your social media posts. They everything, They're using FBI social credit as work. All these attorneys ready to sue. So they admitted the FBI spying and our bank accounts. I'm sure me and you looking through all our social media posts, following everything we do. And ADL has been caught doing masses by operations before. In San Francisco. They got raided in the nineties for uh, they had files on twelve thousand citizens. They were they were doing illegal spying. I think they were using police officers and the police department. I don't know how some rogue officer probably went against them, but they had huge spying operations, so it's something they do. Dude, twelve thousand people just in the barrier they had. Well, I know, I know.
Speaker 2: You are for sure. I know I am because all I do is the amount of videos I've done shitting on Cash Hotel and Dan Bongino. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: A lot of power the FBI.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you this, Like I since I started like really dogging uh the FBI for for good reasons. By the way, these are doing terrible at their jobs. I definitely has like I've upped my my uh cybersecurity. Yeah, I'm like I make sure all to be I don't want anybody. I don't want anything like anybody downloading Ship on my computer, kicking my.
Speaker 1: Door hay wire where they started And I looked up with what happened to the phone, and it's exactly where like they start overheating and just dying instantly, And like, dude, I've.
Speaker 2: Had it happen this. This is probably like the viewers of my channel were gonna laugh because just this week, the last two live streams I had, I had my live streams go down three times, and it's probably coincidence. All three times it went down was like right when I started talking about either Israel or Erica Kirk or the FBI. It's like all three times, as soon as dude, my whole stream went black and I would like come back and the chat would be like laughing. They're like they got him.
Speaker 1: Dude, she could wrap in a few but that's think she said, Erica Kirk. Oh, I don't like criticizing it first, but I know she put it, but she put herself.
Speaker 2: Out so much for beyond that. This is what I say, I dude, I said nothing in the beginning.
Speaker 1: I said nothing, But then it got so ridiculous that like, yes.
Speaker 2: I said nothing criticizing Erica Kirk, even like I even did a live stream. We donated this was the first week it happened, donated all the profits to her go fundme. This was like, right, for sure, she has tons of money. Yeah, but I mean I didn't know, like we didn't. This was like four days after Charlie got shot in the face, you know what I mean, Like, I like nobody had any idea. We learned all these things after so that my point is, like I didn't have any ill intentions towards Erica Kirk or TPUSA, And tell, dude, like the theatrics of it, it's.
Speaker 1: Just so insane, it's so over the top that I couldn't imagine if girls won't leave their house after a break up for a month and then she's out like partying Celebary.
Speaker 2: Did the first podcast forty eight hours, forty eight hours afterwards.
Speaker 1: I've never seen a girl lose a fucking husband and be out doing that that quick.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll tell you I agree with you because I unfortunately have been to a lot of funerals and around a lot of widows in my in our career line, and I have never ever I mean, I've got I've got friends, wives that are still yeah years, I haven't dated anyone.
Speaker 1: Really live years. I love the guy. It takes years, five years later, and G'll never get over it.
Speaker 2: And so what, here's here's why, Erica, and this is what why I'm done playing the game of like this emotional blackmail game where like we can't be critical of TPUSA or Eric Kirk. The reason why I'm done with that is because they made Erica Kirk's CEO of the company and Here's what I'll say is that was strategic by them, and they did it on purpose. And the reason why they did it is because what they thought was if we put the grieving widow in his boss, you can't criticize anything the organization because if you attack the organization, you're attacking the grieving widow. And I will not be emotionally blackmailed. No, that's just not going to happen. I will be empathy. I'm a very empathetic and sympathetic guy. I think you are as well.
Speaker 1: That's why I say anything. Initially I'm like, oh, yeah, she seems a little off me. But I'm like, I'm not going to criticize that.
Speaker 2: But I think just the way we look at the world together, like a lot of things we've talked about, like ice, looting, opinion, like we are pretty empathetic and sympathetic people of like yeah, and so I am that naturally, but it's like, dude, these like wwe entrances and fireworks and like you've raised one hundred and fifty million dollars. Also she is I don't know if this is true or not, as far as we've heard that, she just broke the world record for shortest private jet flight at one one minute and fifty eight seconds in LA.
Speaker 1: She doesn't want to drive.
Speaker 2: Huh, yeah, she didn't want to be in traffic.
Speaker 1: And so all that money you raised for her pay Yes, So he's so huge. Fuck I raised money for this.
Speaker 2: But you see that and you're just it's like, do you have Do you ever watch the show Righteous Gemstones? I know you're talking about having with Danny McBride. Should I watch it?
Speaker 1: So? I love the one he was in before.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, it's so good. Righteous gem Stones is a story about basically evangelical a family that's evangelical megachurch pastors. I don't watch it, and I the way I look at TPUSA and Erica Kirk is like Righteous Gemstones. I think it's like the perfect.
Speaker 1: They're like the path. I know, the guys you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Joe Olstein or whatever his.
Speaker 1: Name is, they're just so disgusting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's like, dude, so you're not going to you're not gonna come out and like go on this massive w WE podcast tour, be like throwing merch to people and also rewrite Happy and rewriting Charlie's legacy, because what the doing now is now it's all all gooy slop pro Israel, Like, oh no, what Charlie really believed?
Speaker 1: Shabbat shalom?
Speaker 2: She said with shabbat and you hear that and you're like, okay. So it's not only that you're like, you're disrespecting his legacy, but you're also like again using this emotional blackmail on American citizens that like, we're not allowed to wonder like a back, especially about Charlie kirk assassination, Like we're not allowed to have questions about that because you're grieving. But also why don't My biggest thing is like, why don't you have any fucking questions?
Speaker 1: Yeah, she should be wanting questions, and she's be taking care of the fucking kids. Take care of her kids.
Speaker 2: Nobody knows. But look at the other thing is like, look at all the people who've immediately supported the FBI narrative and have had no interest in like all of the weird shit we've talked about. It's it's weird all that you certainly do, but but who had no questions from the very beginning, his wife TPUSA, Donald Trump, jd Vance Maga, Fox News, Mark Levine, Ben Shapiro, like all of these people are just like, Nope, the official narrative, it's true and you have to believe it. Shut your mouth, and you're just support Israel. And I'm like, well, that seems weird that all of the usual suspects all don't want anyone as question, don't ask questions, don't ask ques.
Speaker 1: My best friend was shot, I'd want questions, question the fuck I have? I want to check out all angles.
Speaker 2: Yes, what about your wife?
Speaker 1: Fuck, I'd really want to check. I want to be like, shut up, let the FBI do it. I'd be looking at everything and you know, it's time. It would probably be quackery, but I'll still be trying to look at every option and going through it exactly.
Speaker 2: That's where I would be too. And so with her, uh again, it's just like it's such a like I don't want to say political, but it is becoming political because now.
Speaker 1: Their whole thing is like you can't criticize her, you.
Speaker 2: Can't criticize her. But also now they're using the platform of like, hey, we need to put JD. Vance in office, and we got to get ready for the mid terms. I saw Erica Kirk talking about just the other day on Fox News, Like thing is She's like, yeah, we gotta you know, we gotta get ready for the midterms, and we got all the strategy and we got all this and it's like, your husband.
Speaker 1: Just got shot in the throes and depressed at all.
Speaker 2: Just your husband just got shot the throat four months ago on live TV.
Speaker 1: Why are you running around?
Speaker 2: Yeah, why are you talking about the midterms?
Speaker 1: No, it's insane, Like take some time off, like someth happened to you. Would you wouldn't want your wife to Oh I'm a takeover his podcast. It must go on take care of the kids for fucking a minute.
Speaker 2: Like I dude, it's so funny. I told all the guys. I've said it on stream before. I'm like, look, I even told my wife this. I was like, if I if I get shwacked in this line of business, if Britney is on my podcast and on a podcast tour forty eight hours after I get killed, like all my boys, we know, you guys have permission to do to dog her harder than anybody.
Speaker 1: Dude, So now I know running the podcast all the TV. Yeah, dude, it wasn't Israel that killed him.
Speaker 2: Like if and then all of a sudden, I like my wife rewrote my ideology of like no, Nate was actually always supporter.
Speaker 1: You went and fought a war for them. Yeah, so if you see that, it would just be like, nah, I couldn't imagine it happened to me, Like take care of the quicks, don't take over my podcasts. And it's not like it's not like they need the money, right, there's plenty of money exactly, don't need the money. And I'm not trying to like judge people with the way they grieve, but at the same time, like people grieve differently. That's that's but not like that. But you have never seen anyone grieve like that.
Speaker 2: But there's but you have for for that to work, we have to be talking about grieving. Yeah, there, and there's there's no grieving in it. That's gonna be hard going to the funerals if Yeah, it's the hardest part of the funerals, man, is the wives, right, And I've never.
Speaker 1: Seen kids and stuff.
Speaker 2: Most of the wives of my friends that have lost their lives haven't even been able to like speak or function.
Speaker 1: That's what I've seen it for months. They can barely like talk, They can barely. It's like just they can't get out of bed. It's just yes, no, they're not on a podcast tour, in a book tour. But and like laughing maniacally never get anyone lose someone close to them back like that after And it's not just probably lost a lot of people and even friends.
Speaker 2: Dude, it's not even just like your your wife or your signing up. This could be your dog has a dog that money I've been more, dude, losing a dog. Losing a dog would be like I wouldn't be able to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, losing a dog's hearts is funny, but it is.
Speaker 2: But you know my point.
Speaker 1: At my point, I love my dog.
Speaker 2: Losing a dog, I wouldn't even be able to do that, just like forty eight hours later, just be like a podcast tour. Here we go, let me talk about it.
Speaker 1: I'm going to go t work with who is that rappers? She had on?
Speaker 2: Uh Mickey Minaj?
Speaker 1: Nick mixed up.
Speaker 2: Now that's another one that's like so crazy to me, of rewriting legacies of like have you seen Charlie Kirk, You've seen this famous clip of that. He was like, look, Nicki Minaj is not a good role model for young black women. Not And what's the first thing Erica Kirk does, pulls her up on stage, you want and it's like.
Speaker 1: This is black women women in general. They don't my daughters and ship watching that.
Speaker 2: But but nope, this is the face of young conservative women now.
Speaker 1: And you're like, what do you see being a whore and twerking And yeah, it's it's not good.
Speaker 2: No, it's it's crazy, dude.
Speaker 1: Well, even like it's different in the military, right, you lose it when you have to go a fight, But that's got to be a struggle. Like when the military, it's rough, man, because we also want to get revenge at that point, so we do we do funerals down range. Man, Like I've been to funerals in Afghanistan. Dudes get killed on a mission and you hit the funeral tomorrow and like you got an opt the next night. But you almost want revenge. I got something to get it out. That's that's very true, and so that that's gonna be a crazy mental.
Speaker 2: That's kind of what we were talking about earlier, where I was talking about how some veterans are still so like hardcore anti.
Speaker 1: Islam Is because they lost a friend they blame it.
Speaker 2: And that's why and that's why I'm not judgmental at all. And I understand that completely from our veterans that are like still on that side of the fence. Is like, yeah, man, there's a lot of anger, a lot of resentment also, but at the same time, it's like that's that was their country, dude, you.
Speaker 1: They should hold more resentment, Like you know, Brent Talker had a little of that, but I could see he was. He's overminded at least.
Speaker 2: I really like no Brent's but we love Brent Brentce.
Speaker 1: He's willing to listen to a lot of people.
Speaker 2: I think Brent's one of those that like Brent.
Speaker 1: Guy.
Speaker 2: He's such a smart guy as well that like and he's a good man, and he's a kind man.
Speaker 1: You just tell he's a good person exactly.
Speaker 2: He's an amazing person.
Speaker 1: Well, oh, I like this guy.
Speaker 2: He's not a guy. There's some of there's some of the right wing, like Zionists. They're like they think it's funny, Well what's happening in Gaza, Like, Brent's not a guy like that.
Speaker 1: You know those people. I don't anything to do with those people.
Speaker 2: They're That's what I'm at I'm done with these people I talked about that. It's like Brent, I understand he has compassion. Still he's just a little like if you are the type of person, because there's camps to this right, where with the with Israel stuff, if you're the type of person that believes, uh, supporting Israel is actually benefited. I don't believe this argument, but there is this argument supporting Israel is actually beneficial because they counter the Islamic extremism problem in the Middle East. I don't believe this because we're the ones who caused that problem. But but if that's your opinion and that you're like, yes, it's horrible what they're doing, but I think the cost benefit cost benefit analysis of this is that it's more important that we support them even though this is happening. Like okay, that's that's an argument where like you're acknowledging what they're doing is horrible, but you think that strategically it's still is more important. That's one argument. Then there's the other argument of like we know it, like the zion Is gas lighting argument of like Israel's not committing genocide and Israel's not bombing hospitals, Like they're not cutting off food, nobody's starving, nobody's nobody's killing journals. No's like those people I think are like the people in society that to your point, I'm so done with Yeah, Like I will not engage with you. I'm not going to deal with you at all because you're not living in any sense. Well, the thing is, I know they know better, but.
Speaker 1: They won't listen. Like if you tell someone to look something up, they won't do it. Like brand I told a couple things up. He looked him up. Yeah, and he said I was right. So it's like, okay, this guy's listening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, yeah, those people aren't listening, dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So if someone who listened to a conversation if you disagree, like people that are just like so out there and they're okay with killing kids, like if you're okay with killing kids and try to.
Speaker 2: Argue or they try to say it's not happening, and it's like, dude, it is so delusional. Again, I just tell everybody, I'm like, go look at the flyover drone footage. There's nothing there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and some do some estimates say up to like six hundred and fifty thousand because there's so many missing.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the other thing is we don't know what's under the rubble.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and thinking about when you're probably under there, there could be I think the fishill They say one hundred thousand or somewhere exact numbers, but could easily be a few hundred thousand, and just a soccer raine. They're going through like everyone's lost people kids, so many kids with arms blown off. I mean, I've been around vets with arms and legs blown off. I'm sure you've been more than me. And some of these guys came in Trai jitsu is a program, but there's always a program, dude. Yeah, but even these adults, it's like sad seeing at least they're out the guys that I was doing there trying to jiu jitsu and shit. So it's awesome they have these programs with that brutal losing your fucking legs and these are kids and they're laughing at it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got people like Randy Fine and Lindsay Graham for like fucking on Twitter, like literally laughing, being like, yeah, we need to keep starving.
Speaker 1: Jerk off to dead kids. Brother, guys are fucking sick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, so like those people to me. And this is where I'm like, who's a bigger problem in America? Is it dearborn Michigan or is it people like Randy Fine and Lindsay Graham.
Speaker 1: Gets people maniputly in our government. Well? Also, there's like Jewish neighborhoods known bit about them. There's all Chinese the neighborhoods in a have you.
Speaker 2: Seen though the day big story of the acidic Jews that are basically committing as much welfare.
Speaker 1: Then too, they have all the Section eight housing, but they're all nice, they have money.
Speaker 2: You know what's interesting is the media picking that story up like they did Nick Shirley's story. No, they're not driving in They're not fucking telling anybody about that.
Speaker 1: We're not boosting it. He evans, isn't well that small thing. It'd actually been out for a while too. It wasn't like years old. Yeah, yeah, I didn't know. That wasn't a new story. It was what was happening at that time. It was the deflection on something.
Speaker 2: Oh, probably the Epstein files.
Speaker 1: And I don't want to much of fucking smalling. Yeah, probably. I don't have much smalling. I don't don't fraud, but it's not the biggest fucking problem.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, And that's a one hundred percent That's where I try to give like the context of this of people being like, well, are you you want all you just want Islam to the country, and I'm like, no, yeah, I want Islam to stay in Islamic countries, but I also want us to not go bomb the shit out of them to create a massive refugee crisis. It's gonna flood Europe. In the United States, because the cultures are fine, I think like, hey, Islamic culture in your own culture is fine. American culture is fine, Chinese culture is fine, like Latin American culture is fine. Do we need to shove it all into America. No, I'm not a supporter of that at all. But at the same time, when I'm looking at what are the biggest problems in this country. When I start to look around at the biggest problems in this country, one it's that the biggest one is going to be the economy, in the labor market in the future for young men, because we can look at things like the housing markets already.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the housing is expensive as fuck. Young people can't buy houses. They don't they young jobs.
Speaker 2: Men most importantly, because young men start families right. And so what we've seen is now the economy is so bad, and get the labor market for young men is so bad. And then you add in the fact that housing in if you want to raise a family, you're not trying to do it in a studio fucking apartment.
Speaker 1: Pically you want to Ideally the man's working and the girl can raise the kids, but hardly not anymore in a home. But the problem is apartment.
Speaker 2: Now the average age of a first time home buyer is forty years old. Holy, the average age of a home buyer in general in America is sixty years old.
Speaker 1: So the aboomers are out of touch of like.
Speaker 2: And so you have this entire generation of young men who have no access to what younger generations of men did in this country, where they could be twenty five, get married, work a full time job, a fourd to home wife could stay at home raise the kids. Like that's sort of the American dream. That's fucking gone. And so what does that mean for young men in the next generation moving forward? Well, if they're not having kids, well we're going to start, and then we're also taking this massive refugee crisis from everywhere We're just which is intentional, Which is intentional. Right, we're gonna we're gonna lose out on that American culture. And so my big thing with immigration is like, if you want to come here and you want to assimilate to America and American culture, I'm all about that. But like these enclaves, Jewish enclaves, small eonclaves, Ethiopian enclaves, Latin American enclaves. To me, I don't fucking want that.
Speaker 1: No, I don't care what race it is. They have them in all over California. You go, no one speaking English because all Mexican, Like I don't, I don't want to go to that. Yeah, I don't hate Mexican people who don't go to area. Don't exactly English in America. Yeah, you know, like the Muslims in the Barria for the most part were assimilated and not a problem. Now there's areas like a lot of Afghans over here, a lot of Syrians here, but they were not causing problems in the Barrier.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just enclaves. And so that's where I'm like this is nuanced right to where it's like I cannot hate Islam but also not want like third worldism.
Speaker 1: Yeah, taking through the contracts, we just don't understand, like, oh, you're as sending for them, you want to bring a bunch of money, Like, no, I don't. You don't ast my fucking say, I just don't think. I just I's like, no, I just don't want to bring a bunch of foreigners.
Speaker 2: And I also don't want to go spend trillions of dollars to bomb them. Yeah, exactly because all of that money. Think about all the money in the global war and tariff it could have been used instead of brilliant destabilizing the entire Middle East and killing what at least a million people twenty five million people in the refuge crisis, all that money that went into that, had it been invested into the school. How come every fucking city in the United States doesn't look like Dubai.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people have people that say the at least so bad, go to fucking Dubai. But it could talk about I bet it's fucking really nice and quitar Have you been there, it's amazing. Yeah, people always oh these people hate you. It's it's a third world, Like you haven't been to these countries. There's so many different fucking Islamic countries, and why bring them here? But they have nice countries, some of them. And why girls are safe?
Speaker 2: Why doesn't every with with our wealth our power? Why doesn't every goddamn city look like debaia shit?
Speaker 1: And we shouldn't have to do go fund means for our friends fucking cancer kids cancer treatment?
Speaker 2: That too, right? Why why isn't like people I get called a socialist all the time because that's the one though.
Speaker 1: The medical It's like, come on, dude, someone's fucking kid has cancer. That's they have a fucking goof on me. It just donated money to that fucking a couple months ago, Like I shouldn't have to fucking donate that with all my friend's fucking kids fucking cancer.
Speaker 2: But like but if you, but I say, hey, like, because I say this all the time, I'm like, look, would I prefer let's say, would I rather the thirty four billion that went to Israel last year, plus the forty billion that went to Argentina plus the extra billions that went to Ukraine? I would rather that been used on free healthcare for Americans and Americans will be like, you're a socialist. Yeah, so just for that for me, just saying I would rather every other country has it. I would rather the USA going to all these countries just got spent on free healthcare and they'll be like your socialist commie and you're.
Speaker 1: Like, every other first world country has free medical I just didn't understand the country still could have private hospitals and have like a basic free one and you've got private ones that people pay for.
Speaker 2: There's countries, including Israel, we send billions of dollars to that have free education for all their Israel does and.
Speaker 1: Usable schools that you can't even send your kids to the public.
Speaker 2: So how comes any Here's my stance on this one. I don't want any money Senate to anywhere. But any country who has free health care and free education for their entire society does not need any money from the United States and tell American citizens I couldn't agree have the exact same thing. See, that's insane right there.
Speaker 1: The fact everyone should be like, if we don't have free healthcare and shit, we shouldn't be giving money to countries to do that should be common fucking sense.
Speaker 2: But it's not.
Speaker 1: It's it's your communist yeah, like well, yeah, childcare is so expensive, so like there's everything's too expensive bas that people aren't having kids and then you can't one parent typically doesn't make enough money to provide not anymore. You have to have Like you look at the average soury, it's crazy how low it is and with the price is going up.
Speaker 2: It's dude, And I think I looked at average. I'd put up a video that was showing average prices in nineteen ninety nine and it was like, no, it's just like everything like like big Max, uh you know, Petsy Home and dude, it's like in twenty five years, we have like four hundred x in price, so.
Speaker 1: Like how much to waite? Everything is like not even closed eye, I need I need to look this up.
Speaker 2: Twelve percent do something like four or five hundred. Wages are up like twelve percent jesus.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And so that's like if we take that same that same if we're on that same path mathematically, if twenty five years from now everything is five times as expensive as it is now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, think about that. We're fucked and less the people that don't.
Speaker 2: Average home is gonna cost two million dollars. Yeah, right, your average rent is going to be like seven thousand dollars a month.
Speaker 1: The only thing is people that have a lot of money and assets end up kind of okay from it, of course.
Speaker 2: And that's why and that's why the boomer generation isn't worried. Yeah, it is because they and I'm not trying to not people that have generations that.
Speaker 1: Have nothing or I'm okay where I'm like, I mean, I still think that really bad, could be fucked, but I have some assets and houses and ship. But the people that don't, they don't give a fuck about these people. They're just like, oh, it's their fault, but they look at these fucking houses. Even in Vegas houses are expensive.
Speaker 2: Now, well, all the in all the wealth is like pooled at the top, which it's gonna be in a society right.
Speaker 1: Because of may, but it's getting too extreme. COVID makes that more extreme. Yeah, we want like a vibrant middle class. You don't want it where people are some people do. Some people want it where they're rich and everyone's below them. But that's not a good functioning society.
Speaker 2: No, No, And and that's another thing we're all get called a socialist where I'm like, hey, maybe maybe it's not a good thing that Elon Musk has eight hundred billion dollars.
Speaker 1: Well, I think clearly there should be if you should be able to make a lot more money than other people, but there also should be easier to be middle class.
Speaker 2: If we had like the best middle class in the world, and like we had the best economy in the world, I wouldn't care if Elon Musk had eight hundred billion dollars. If we had universal health care and our schools were good, and our infantstructure was great, and our highways were nice.
Speaker 1: They're falling apart right, and there wasn't airports are disgusting.
Speaker 2: Airport was and there wasn't almost crisis everywhere I looked, and there wasn't fentanyl zombies on the street, I would be like, hey, good for you, man. But like when we have all of those problems and the wealth just the wealth disparity, look at it from before COVID.
Speaker 1: Probably deliberate no to COVID, and after co I doubt a lot of the middle class. That's when prices skyrocketed. But like I said, it didn't really hurt the rids that much because it'd stopped. It is the opposite of helping fucking dock market Ridge. Guys, the house has went up.
Speaker 2: I think what did what did Elon musk net worth like forty x since COVID? I mean, who else is like the the you know.
Speaker 1: They really made a lot of money. What's the guy that Charlie Kirk had to meet with right before, a Jewish guy? Oh, Bill Ackman, Bill Ackman. He he bet like two million, turned it into two billion in a month. Yeah, phrase like that don't happen COVID. Yeah. And he's the one that pushed Trump to lock down the fucking country and then he put this bed in and then he's telling investors, sell, sell, sell, he's buying just fucking scum, just wiping us the middle class while he made two billion dollars during COVID. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And so what I tell people is, because everybody's like, what are you not a capitalist? I'ming like, but we're not. We're not a capitalist economy right now. There's no more capitalism left in America. We are a corporate oligarchy or a corporate socialist oligarchy. Essentially, what that means is you have all of the money funneled at the in the oligarchy class, the corporate class, and they don't actually pay any taxes. That's like the biggest tax the big beautiful bill.
Speaker 1: Has just went around. They don't pay any taxes over there. They pay like crazy accounts.
Speaker 2: Four four percent in taxes.
Speaker 1: I've seen so many crazy ways they get around it. People. I'm like, whoa, you guys don't pay any taxes.
Speaker 2: And so my point with that is, like it's capitalism for me and you and the viewers, the lower and middle class we under operate under like strict capitalism, like ruthless capitalism, which means you don't get any of the socialism program benefits. You don't get the free healthcare, you don't get free education, you get ruthless capitalism. That's still not capitalism because you're still taxed at twenty to forty percent of your fucking earnings. But the corporate class has the exact opposite system, which they have social They have socialism corporate socialism.
Speaker 1: Which are always throwing money.
Speaker 2: They're always getting money from the government, they're always getting grants, they'll get their bailouts. They don't have to pay taxes.
Speaker 1: I think the best example is two thousand and eight, right the real estate market crash. Everyone lost their homes, devastated, so many friends that were broke. What happened to the banks, They got bailed out, got bonuses.
Speaker 2: So they airline industry.
Speaker 1: That's happened too. They knew what they were doing, and if they knew it was going to crash, they were giving anyone loans, making up bullshit with all these balloon payments, and then when it crashed, Oh, it's right, they're gonna bail me out.
Speaker 2: Yep, And we're gonna I think we're gonna see the same thing with the AI bubble. Yeah, you're gonna see all these companies like open Ai, Google, Oracle that are like building in video, that are building out this massive AI bubble, which is actually what's artificially propping up the stock market right now is just all of these tech companies are just well, they're just selling back and forth to each other, which is artificially jacking the GDP up through the roof. Because in Vidia that you have in this AI tech bubble. You got in Vidia who's making the super chips and they're selling them to Google and open Ai, and then you've got Oracle who's making the server databases. You've got like Microsoft open Ai making the software, and everybody's just it's like this this circular they're just selling shit back and forth with each other, and it's driving up the GDP.
Speaker 1: But I have some of the dox I think maybe that'd fucking sell them because it's getting sketchy.
Speaker 2: But my point with that is like none of that is actually it makes it on paper look like, oh, the GDP is so good, but the American economy doesn't see any of that.
Speaker 1: Well, other companies aren't making that much money either, are they So like open a Eyes making no money, they're not probably huge evaluations exactly, like where's the money?
Speaker 2: They haven't figured it out yet, and so what happens.
Speaker 1: Maybe they will, maybe they won't.
Speaker 2: It could be a huge care what happens. If they don't, well, then you're gonna have the government come in and bail out probably trillions of dollars to in video.
Speaker 1: Your investors want the crash, yeah, exactly. So a small investor, if you go like twenty thousand of the stock crash, you're gonna fucking lose it and the company will get built out though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I mean I think that's that's probably the next big crash that's coming.
Speaker 1: I kind of think you're right, like the dot the dot com boom.
Speaker 2: And but and because none of the math on the economy makes any sense right now with how bad the labor market is unemployment like, there's zero job growth.
Speaker 1: Had a lot of people hit me up for job recently, including friends not just ran them like dms like oh Fi people are like and a couple of confident people looking for work, like work underneath what they should be doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I when I finished my master's degree last year, and when I was getting done, I was talking to a bunch of my U the kids that I call them kids that are twenty five, twenty six thirty year olds.
Speaker 1: They're not kids, but yeah, talking to them people there kids and it shouldn't be when you get out.
Speaker 2: There, Yeah, but talking to them like, hey, you what are you guys gonna do afterwards? You got any joblines up? Job lined up? I obviously was doing this right and retired out of the military, so it was a little bit different for me. But every single one of them I talked to told me they have like I've put in probably one hundred resumes and I haven't been contacted back by anyone. And those are master degree students that are just like and NBA, so like Master and Business Association, which is like the most broad like typically the easiest. You should be able to get a job right here, it's a management job, right like you would think that would be one of the easiest, and like all of them are like there's no one hire.
Speaker 1: It doesn't seem like what I'm hearing and what they're saying with the job don't seem to be match. I know they're like I think they're fudging it or something for the mid terms.
Speaker 2: Probably Well, we know the labor market is is in in the shitter, but the economy again through g.
Speaker 1: Stock market and stuffs looking good.
Speaker 2: Right we have a four percent GDP growth, and it's like, yeah, but.
Speaker 1: I feel like this stock has to be And I'm taking the same thing all these talks or value looking at me like.
Speaker 2: I've got the vast majority of of my money in cash right now. Yeah, I'm not trying to get any financial but no financial advice.
Speaker 1: I alway talk about they going to pull some of them.
Speaker 2: I was just thinking that, Yeah, I'm like we're at record high where none of it makes sense. We're at record highs with a terrible economy and a terrible labor market like that, the numbers in both.
Speaker 1: My money is in the stock mark right now, I think it's a good time to get the fucking it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I pulled a lot out earlier in the year. I still have some in, but like I'm looking to switch is probably silver gold and just like golds at record highs and silver too, and I mean I probably continue tangible and.
Speaker 1: Friends are telling me to get gold and they got it, which is also not a fucking all not.
Speaker 2: A great sign for stock market and economy when like when precious metals.
Speaker 1: Starts, Yeah, that's a bad sign for that means people think it's kind of good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people are hedging that the stock market is potentially going to collapse.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, so if you see silver and gold go all, they both think going up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, silver heads for sure.
Speaker 1: Anything else we shap free wrapping for a while. We covered it, right, We're good.
Speaker 2: It's been a fun one.
Speaker 1: That was great. Off to come in your show sometime and do them all stream or something that I'm glad to glad to meet you. We need to do uh some live stream together. Yeah, I want to start doing more live streaming. I haven't really done. I've done a couple, but I want to start doing live streaming. You do a lot, right, twice a week?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Week? Yeah, I chop on there one. Yeah, wow, don't you go like you hours? I saw?
Speaker 2: We'll do like three. Sometimes we do long ones. Usually the average about like three hours, four hours. I wrong, you did five hours last Okay.
Speaker 1: I think that was just the one I saw, And I'm like, oh, ship you go forever.
Speaker 2: So that's what everybody says. Everybody's like, dude, you do these crazy long live streams, Like I don't even actually even mean to just you're having fun. Yeah, And I'll plan out a show that the show will usually last like two three hours, and then you'll get into the super chat start interacting with the community.
Speaker 1: That's the good thing about living and it's super chats and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and if you start doing well, it's also it's also fun too because then you get a once you do them for long enough, like you'll you'll get a baseline community and like then you start to like learn your own community and it's like it's cool because you know everybody that's in the chat, and then it's like you're hanging out, they.
Speaker 1: Start becoming feeling like kind of friends. Yeah, uh, what days you live stream?
Speaker 2: Tuesdays, Tuesdays and Friday. So Tuesday we do.
Speaker 1: Kind of do it the same day, same time. Probably not going tomorrow, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not this week, but Tuesdays Tuesdays we do a political live stream. We just basically it's the politically homeless live stream that we do, so we just basically look at all the stupid shit going on in the political world, left right and center of that. Yeah, and that makes it easy for that. And then Friday we usually do just like a dedicated show on some whatever topic we got going on. So yeah, we'll definitely have you on and.
Speaker 1: See where shit goes. I think I'll start doing once a week at least and then do some other pre records. But you definitely should pick like one night, you know, go Yeah, like a smart thing to do. Oh yeah, dude. Stream that's great because, like you said, the interaction with the uh, you interact with people more that way. Yeah, even with like Steak Co did like one of those streaming things, but like all the people, it's even more than like YouTube where they can bring up all the links for them and questions. I'm like, oh, this is how you're talking in front of a computer by yourself. It's because people you're interacting with the chat and they're pulling up links. They're like it with wayser, I thought like this gonna be weird to sitting there and talking in front of a camera, Like, oh, this is easy.
Speaker 2: So that's so with a I use stream yard streaming service, but like yeah, I'll like build the show out so then I like have all the articles, tabs, videos, everything that I need to like talk through it so that way you can pull if you watch my live streams, Yeah, if you watch my live streams, I'm not I'm not doing like oh who's who's a Nick Fines? If you watch him, like he just sits down in front of a camera and talks uh for two hours, which like and that's a talent. That's a hell yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: It takes, but that's if he's definitely a talent.
Speaker 2: To just be able to sit there and just talk.
Speaker 1: He's extremely talented.
Speaker 2: I use I try to use production value to where like we're using videos clips, but it makes it easier to like talk about things rather than just sit down. So that's the way I like to do it because it makes it a little bit more interactive.
Speaker 1: And you can get get questions from the audience that kind of shit. That makes it easier. Yea, oh shit, we should have pluged your channel earlier. But we we we we we mentioned it. I started doing that beginning. I'm worried about it, man. Yeah, but all we talked about though, how I did hev we mentioned it at least. But yeah, everyone go follow them. I imagine that if you're still anyone still listening has probably already fucking follows you or will follow you.
Speaker 2: Probably, I would bet the huge amount of both of our audiences probably know who we know.
Speaker 1: That's what I saw in the thing, like you were in the top ten from your audience line. Yeah that makes ship. That's when I hit you up. And the people mentioned you and I saw you were in the top ten. So I'm like, oh ship, yeah yeah yeah, so oh man, thanks so yeah man, good to me. Definitely do it again. Yeah, teach them how to shoot, and teach you how to choke them, mother fucker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we definitely need to get some cross training in.
Speaker 1: As many of you now I have many controversial guests, so that comes at a cost of being demonetized everywhere. So if you want to support the program, go to a fight back podcast dot com and I have all kinds of merch on there, whether it's jiu jitsu, fighting, political and other accessories. And thanks for the support.
Speaker 3: M