Speaker 1: Tell me what you tell me.
Speaker 2: What you need, what you can't.
Speaker 1: He your sweet smoke the tree dollars with me, if you're not fucking to me with dummy dummy, dummy, dummy dummy kill me.
Speaker 2: What you gonna tell me what you need?
Speaker 1: What you can't in off the street tool you smoke the tree dollars with me if you're not fuck with me with dummy dummies, dummy dummy dummy. Many do in this game, Top and the other got the bother Captain.
Speaker 2: Bo ce BOI wrong nine.
Speaker 1: It is now five.
Speaker 2: Yes, my biggest welcome, Welcome, and welcome to Pro Wrastling Smoke people. Yes see Pro Rassling podcast that gives you to smoke with a rattle Pundit. I am Camera with Super champ Ak to point rap Star. This is gonna be a quick show today because I have a very very busy Friday. A lot of things been happening in my world. For the page being hacked, new twenty pages b being deleted and and and all that good shit and widget Okay, yeah yeah there we go. So yeah people, so you know I am Cameral Supper cham Akter rap Star, your wrestling mark. You're a wrestling fan and a somewhat of a historian, Avery Gone Front and you know where you know who sponsored this wonderful podcast None of it then past that apparel as well as smoke Kine dot com as well as please use the promo code b oh B b I E to get ten percent off of your next order from Sarah jcbds dot com. Please check out a wonderful line of CBD pop. I don't stands for pain and stress Relieve and she even have lout and don't forget about the flagship XTO the Smoker's Round. You know what I'm saying That podcasts y'all love so much that this three times three times three times nominated for ABN. Also, please hit that promo code for my grown and Sexy pro Wrassling Smokers for the Premium Smoke Room, the place when the conversations get sauce. Here the boobies pop out, something else might pop out. You'll know what pop off less. She subscribed right now six twenty five off the first month on loyal Fans, so please check it out. Also, I'll be in Phoenix, Arizona, the week of twenty to twenty six. We have to run across me, and you're a fan, say hi, you know what I'm saying. I love meet my fans and all that good stuff. So and I was thinking about actually seeing with any pro rassling anything of independent on anything that's out there Arizona. I might take a look and see God might check out something if they got something going on out that way. So well, people, no cha stuff. I haven't took a look to see what's been going on with ourche or what have you. So there you go, because me once announcements come down the pipe. Well one because for some other parent of reasons, my black ass can't keep a I can't seem to keep a fucking page. And that is kind of frustrating because when you're trying to keep up with you know, I say, you know, wrestling kind of hard to do that shit. And well, you know, so I haven't been able to keep up with it or what have you? Let me see here even though where even though we're anyway, shouts out to build a disco. I see that he has a PBS special coming up. Parents is bumping, a short documentary by lewid Ghost Productions, and Friday June nineteen, shouts out to Bill Dixon for that. Yeah, no, real big news coming down the pipe for their next show. Like I said, you need to go ahead and check out the Do you really need to go ahead and check out the h the actual last show that they had. You can check it out on your Patreon and trust me, it was definitely worth. Also, actually go check out my review of it because I actually did a whole review on it and everything. So there you go. So we gonna talk, I'm gonna do uh. First of all, news wise, I heard that t NA pulled some of their wrestlers from events because they Postman Rascal against a W talent and everyone's like, oh my god, I can't believe they did that, And yeah, they're their partner with w W. E No they would. Do you think W is gonna let their partner rastle m j F in the match? Do you think that you're that you're gonna have Leon Slayer to go against Ricochet. W W don't play with anybody. They either partner with you or they buy you out. Only a W that ship. Only a W will collab with m l W, a W will collab or will or Ringo VARDI would collab with other companies New Japan forgetting forbidding doors. You would not see that actual alty name one team they started actually is they actually had a match on the main roster that wasn't a former w W E guy that wait, so there you go. So but anyway they thought they ever gonna happen that, so there you go. B ticket prices. I heard that they starting to go down on the ticket prices. Of course during w W during a a segment them Punk actually discussed that as well as Loraine and in WrestleMania and t K can't tell you something. UFC fans are not w fans. UFC fans will pay the prices for that UFC there to B fans are not gonna pay UFC prices for the B event. And see it's amazing because it's not just the fans have frustrated. It's the raters in the back in the backup frustrated because you'm like, you're alienating. But they want the reason why they had all those sellouts because the prices wasn't as high. You already got inflation, you already got people or prices high, food price everything high. Now you want to try to make motherfuckers pay for this product to watch it live, and to be honest with you, WrestleMania is not shaping up to be the greatest. I mean there's some high points, but it's some points that I'm not gonna get into with this show because more about aw because like I said, I'm on time crunch. But trust me on this, I will say this. The Pat McAfee made no goddamn sense. They show speed don't make any sense when you can actually just put somebody there dain celebrity. It's like de w is so determined to have his many celebrities on here to try to sell tickets instead of just building a good card, good storylines and leads up lead up to these things until the WrestleMania. I mean, you threw Gunther against who is it, deph Robins and Cold. Now if you sit here trying to set it up to where Goofer asked for the favor to go against Rock Lanser to retire him in Summer Slam, Okay, I get it, but I would think, well, I mean, it kind of gave us that the teaser would have you. But I'm just curious that the only thing that's probably got everyone excited is not the Cody Rhodes, and and and and uh Andanny Orton. It's not even seeing Puckler Roman, it's Obi Femi and brock Lesler. That's what everybody's society about. We got multi women tag matches. I think most women matches multi men matches. I think we might get the demon back, possibly because if he's teasing it so I don't know so, but that's my quick take on on WrestleMania. Like, I guess that we're doing that NHT new World New Champion, Dangelo like it. I think they push it even page the be the first one to go after the title. Also, I like that Matt Bourne is the North American Champion. We still I guess Blake is about to become North American Champion at some point because they just gave her own fucking belt thanks to the Vanity Project and yeah, there you go. Now we got that out of the damn way and low key, but now I'm gonna keep going to do low key. I'm really feeling the NBA locking the seconds that they're doing I've caught this week. I'm saying that I think about the turn sent Karen Morton against Thrill Billy because it seemed like they're playing off of that. It's for the seven six to break up at some point. And like I said, it's interesting that the product of the NBA is literally distinctly different from everybody else. It's kind of crazy at the beginning, like the s line balls. And also I mean, actually Jiggeralow Championship, Juggerlo Championship, Rational call my chansion. Now I'm starting to watch that more now, So there you go. I said, I haven't had a chance to see TNA or catch up with TNA, but like I said, right now, this is about aw preview for Dynasty. So that's les. Now, this past week pretty much solidified and more matches was added and so forth. So we begin with, first of all, the beginning of Dynamite popped off with it all got braught between the Empire, which is the Click, the new Japan Click that is headed up by We're Osprey and the Death Riders which later set up a eight man tag and all that good stuff. So the first match we see would be as Windsor versus Marie Siphere, which they brought yesterday. And one I'm glad that they had kept Marina Shafir in the mix because the simple fact of that this supposed to be Tony Store and due to Tony Storm's injury, well Minishonfield would have to Raussell windsor so there you go. So with that being said, uh, this is gonna be a damn good ass Max probably physically as far. I think MARIENA. Shafield Winnsday because Marien Shapfield is the only one of the death rides that have not held the title. Think about that. Now, She's not going to go after Checker because we're not gonna. I don't think he's gonna have two heels battle it out. So my next object will probably be the TBS title after this, which with her defeating Winson, this should set up her and Willow Nightingale for a TVs title program and Marina Shafir finally getting some gold in a w in my opinion, So next up f Tyr, Cash, Wheeler and Dax Hardwood. We stoke it. We'll go against the C and C Connection, CE and C Factory, Cope and Cage. Now, if you saw Cage got his wrist injured and humiliated by f TR, but I don't think it's gonna change anything. I think Cage and Cope retains no excuse me, Cage and Coke wins the AW Tag titles because ain't no way in hell you're gonna have these guys come back to go against FTR and they don't beat FTR for the title. That makes no booking sense. Your they had the belt long enough, you know they're gonna get another title run at some point. Plus you got the the I see a damn good year long run of these two A tag champs because when you think about all the tag teams that they could go against, from the Dogs to to the Don Kallas family and so forth. I'm just saying, so now, next up mox three and we're all spraying for the AW Cotton in the championship storyline is mox three put him out. That's why he was out for a minute. So now he's back and he's here to take to take down mox and to take continental championship. Now I expect maybe Moxley might bleed in this. It wouldn't surprise me he gets busted open. We're Ospray's is becoming the AW Continental Champion onen't the reason why, Because the way that the match is set up, it makes more sense for Ospray two. Ain't w D need him to be the continental champion. He needs to actually rack up wins to all In in London. Let's keep it one, honey. I don't see Ospray taking another fucking lost no time soon. Moxley has had a good run. I also I like the reasurgence of the Death Riders because I thought they were want to break them up so or they were gonna turn on Marx at some point, which they didn't, so to me, I think, yeah, I just think there'll be I think Osprey wins now. Next up Darby Allen versus Andrea Day and Lydio get some set up because m JF fears Darby Allen and you don't want Darby Allen to have any opportunity chance even sniffed the triple B. So unfortunately, m JF, I see Darby winning this. I can take the loss. Plus, I think plus Ide wants the world title, and I think they should stick with that storyline every which way. But I really hate that my boys hurt. Kyle Fletcher, Please please Kyle, Kyle Kyle Fletcher, Yo, Protostar, we need you to come back. I hate he got injured, which We'll get to that in a second. But no, I see Darby winning this, and if he wins, he gets a future title shot. I'm wondering what's coming down the pike. If I would them, I would not have Darby go for the title for a minute, because how are you gonna have Darby go against m JF again for the title and he loses. He shouldn't have Darby gover the belt unless he becomes champ. You should continue with people getting in his way to become champion. Either that or you have a break up of maybe two shows, maybe two pay per views the MJFS. It depends because you know MJF stay doing movies, so they may have to continuously playing for Okay, MJF got to go away for him and they'll drop to belt the Darby. If MGF had to come back, he gets the belt back and then we can still have that that the money match are Spray versus mjl Let's keep one. So next up, we're talking about Tackler the Woman Champion against Jamie Hater. This is gonna be a good ass match. But Tackula, my sexy, little short, blonde, crazy, toxic s body, will retain of course they're gonna have a little bit of shenaniganst I'm pretty sure, but she's gonna retain. Next up is the Casino Gauntlet match. Now this probably came about because of Kyle Fletcher being hurt. I just found out about that Wednesday when I was watching Dynamite, and I don't know much about the injury. Like I said, I'm not meltzing. Them might have a chances to listen to them, but we know to Matthew Champ's gonna be in it. When no roots, she's gonna be in it. I think Tomson Tampa retains the title unless they do some shit they go because depend upon when the Casino Gauntlet match is. And if this is the actual line up that I'm seeing here on Wikipedia for the way you got to set up, you know, it be crazy if andrede Eh jumps into the gantlet. Now, if that happens, I see him winning that. But if not, I see Tomasa Champer regain the title. Me personally, it's I can put this. Tamasa should be Champ. Let's keep it going if Kyle was not, because at some point you're gonna have him go after Kyle because he would do everything to keep him away from the TVs title. For what I'm saying, Tamasa looks good with it. He gives credibility tem t Championship. You have a lot of contenders. You got him as a hell, you can easily have him immediately go into a program with him. And you know, Mark Brisco over the title you if you really want to go there, Uh yeah, we can go there. Yeah. Now, but I'm curious you gonna pop up and are we gonna have any surprises? Because here's the other question, because what is there anybody out there that would be a part of the casino? Godly that with surprises like Bishop you know what I'm saying, Aka, you know what I'm saying, Baron Corby or even Cross or i mean cook a Cross or or any of that, or you know what I'm saying. Crew. I mean, you never know, he might be looking at them. But I'm just saying, I'm just curious that they're gonna be any surprises. That's just me. So now, next up, the young Bucks were going to get your Don Colls fanamily as Ocada. The Japanese expressed the call O'Conner first and to catch the against the Young Bucks. Okay, so the storyline going in is that if to Catch the in O'Conner defeat the Young Bucks by working together, that to Cats gets a shot at the international title. When you think about that, the international title.
Speaker 1: So so.
Speaker 2: Which we made no booking sense if the Young Bucks win, because right now the Young Bucks are not going for the tag titles. You can build them back up after this pay per view to get into the tag title, honey, but we want Ocader and to Catsta, so o'kanna to Catcher's gonna win this match, and you're gonna see some bullshit that they're not your nanigas, but you're gonna see them about to break hard tags. We're luck at the tag At some points in the match, you're gonna think that they ain't gonna win this shit, But somehow, some way, these two motherfucker's gonna put it out. At the next pay per view, we might see a unification match, not unification match, but don't when it takes all because Ulsten to Catster is the new Japan television champion. If you low key seeing he's right now becoming a grand champion so far because he already wanted to I think he would. I don't ever wanted to uh in the continental type, in the continental title. He won a television title. He uh won the new Japan World title. So and two you tip him to get a title A A W and who better? Who title better than that of Ocado the Old Guard versus the New Guard? So you know what I'm saying, because Okada, this look head has been the longest reigning champion out of all the promotions. I think about the damn near clips Roman shit. I mean, I don't know, but o'catt has been the only international joke. He no, no, no, no, he won't to own him that champion of course, uh on past it, but no, he's had the longest run. He's the longest running champion period. I would think at some point, but God against the title shot m JF. I'm just saying. So, next up, Prince Jericho versus Ricochet. That this one set up. Jericho returned the week before and then he came actually in the promo and Ricochet came out and talked to Ship and Jericho said he made do this so Jericho and Ricochet would have their match. I don't see Jericho losing this match actually, alive, you want to be tending to go about it. I think he should feed Jericho to the inn JFS to win his time offenses because you know you ain't gonna put the belt back on Jericho, so and it would make for interesting Plus I mean, we haven't seen Jericho in a minute, you know, I'm just saying that, And what else you gonna do with Jericho at this point? So I don't see Jericho losing the in Canada. This is first match back at a w He's a former a w Ringovarn champion aka the Cornerstone. So nah, I don't see Ricochet losing this match unless remember when creat Jericho fussed out Big Bill and and and and your boy. Could they play a part in this match or could we see the Learning Tree get back together? I don't know, but I see Jericho into this And now that leaves us to the main event of the e m j F putting the Triple B on the line against Kenny Omega, the Devil versus the God of Rats. Now, trust me, this is gonna be a very good match. I know Jim Cornett is is. Oh, he did not like Kenny Omega. He did not He called him kV Kenny Olivier. But I'm not even going forint Kenny Omaker's. This last promo he did was fired. I'm sorry. He promos to getting better and I agree. He's he's he's about machine. He is one of the best rattlers in this martn era. Let's keep one. The ain't too many people had better match than him consistently, so so m j F. I don't see him losing. I don't see m JF taking a loss any well making It's gonna be a good match, trust me. Gonna be a lot of false finishes. The question is, is m j F gonna win this match straight up, meaning no outside independence of bening time because he's not affiliated with anybody I know. Damn good Now I'm gonna tell what's gonna happening. They probably gonna be a rough bump. He don't may gonna have to match one with the one wing angel. Well is the problem When he goes for it for a second time, he gets scratched in the eye, maybe a low blow behind the referees back, or he's got you and I and somehow, some way, Kenny, you know what I'm saying, he wins the match, because he still got the ring. Would be crazy if they do it as if he gets disqualified on purpose and which sets up a second match, which happens to be something a little bit more than no holds bard. Would I like to see a fervor of the rivalry between him and Kenny Omega somewhat kind of you know what I'm saying me personally, I kind of want to see Kenny Omega in the chapter within him and Don Kallas in some way shape on a fashion. But no, I don't see keni O Maker win the title. I see MJ winning the time. The question is is he gonna win it? Win it straight up, meaning there's no outside interference. I know he's gonna win it with Shenanigans, so let's keep it one hunting. But no, I'm just kidding, Like I said me personally, the money match is Offspray and MJL. So my prediction of match of the night, it's probably gonna be I'm not even gonna lie, it's probably be uh mock three and and we offspray. I think that match is gonna be a barn burner. So there you go. Be So I gave y'all thirty minutes man, So I'm sorry. It's a quick show. I had to make it quick, got to drop it quick. I got a bunch of interviews lined up. These next couple of weeks, I'll be having an event called Smoking on Exotic Come. We're gonna see interviews and people that have over the article weekend. I also even gonna have a special premium smoke room episode that will be for you know what I'm saying, smoke on the Zarka, which will be dropping during that time.
Speaker 1: And and.
Speaker 2: I had to figure out when I'm gonna actually drop. I got out there, y'all know when that is going to go down. You feel me, because, like I said, that's gonna be a special event, and I don't you know what's gonna drop. I think think I might do that. Yeah, no, I might do that Labor Day weekend, you know, we might do it Labor the Memorial weekend, Memorial, we might do the Memorial weekend. We'll see. But either way, before I get up out of here, you feel me. You know what you need to do. You need to hit that car code. If you're eighteen and up, went even in a preferred growning sexy someplace where the conversation gets salty, the titnies pop out, deldos might pop about. You don't know what pop up relations described to I'm a none other then the premium smoke Room on on your Fans for Wonderful podcast. We do enjoy plus special events such's Project Content House as well as the BP Smoke Room which at some point one day this year hopefully I might get to open up live on X again. You know what I'm saying. Plus also, you know I got a store, we can see my workers. I give late. It's the work because you know what it is. So yeah, so I'm done. I hope y'all enjoyed this episode. I'll be back next week with a review of AW Dynasty, some geffid w talk as well as a review of wrestle Mania, because you know next week is Wrussell Mayie, so I will be reviewing, excusean previewing and predicting wrestle Mania. So I got to do a review of AW and and come right back and give you a previewing prediction shop at previewing prediction same show of wressell Mania. And like I said before I go with give you the bill to me? Is I gotten say fifty fifty to me this this she has not been the best bill towards wressell Mania. To be honest with you, like I said, normally I'll be excited about majority of the matches, I am not excited about. I'm only excited by a few of them. You feel me so, But we'll see what happens. We're gonna talk more WrestleMania stuff next week as well as if I hear anything new from our shame, you know what I'm saying. And if it happened to Evince a email, w I might if I have to catch uh dang, I actually have been watched Evolve. Wow. I got to watch Evall at some point. But anyway, you know how we in these things all day. Every day life is a learning experience. What's the point of the experience if you haven't learned anything? Smoke this over, stay smoking, my friend,