Speaker 1: This is the seventy seven WABC Mini.
Speaker 2: Cast Alex Tremanne, CEO of JNS dot org. So I know the answer to this, but the audience may not. How many children, Alex, do you have.
Speaker 3: Children five?
Speaker 2: And all five of your children went to school in Israel?
Speaker 3: Yes? Correct?
Speaker 2: Correct?
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: So when we talk about why there is so much disdain for Israel around the world, the lies that Israel's genocidal. No, they're not stupid. Genocide was the Holocaust. Israel is defending themselves, okay, And they use the numbers from the Palestinian Health Ministry, which is amass to determine that Israel is killing babies. And it's all lies, all lies. Okay, we know that already. And there's a certain group of people that have this cult like following. That's all it is, cult like. They're not real. Okay, who cares about? How many people watch that dumb podcast? And it's Megan Kelly and it's Candice Owens, and it's led by the worst of the worst talker Carlson, who manages to lie about Israel almost every day. Last week I played a clip of him and Hunter Biden. Want to talk about two guys you can really trust. And in that clip, Hunter Carlson mentioned Israel four times in forty six seconds, blamed Israel for everything from pedophilia to the laptop that Hunter Biden you got into trouble for. So this is what talker Carlson had to say yesterday about mathematics classes in Israel. Please tell me you're not sitting because you'll pull off your chair. Cut number four.
Speaker 1: How could this happen? Well, because for some Israelis, a significant number of Israelis, Christian icenography is considered deeply offensive, in fact, the most offensive, so offensive that in some Israeli religious schools the plus sign is not used in math. The plus sign you know that connotes addition. Why because it looks like a cross, and that's considered too offensive for the eyes of school children, and so an inverted tea is used. That's a fact. You can look it up.
Speaker 2: That's a fact.
Speaker 1: There's only one other instance we've seen of this in the world, and that's in Isis Run Madrasis where the cross was also considered offensive. This is not true. In any normal Muslim country they use plus signs, but not in Israeli religious schools. So everybody is allowed to have their own religious views and to find other people's symbols repugnant. But it might be useful for Christians in the United States to know what they are funding and making excuses for funding. But of course they don't know this because this information somehow hasn't reached them. Like they're watching CBN, they're told, don't pay attention. You must be liberal if you're drawing conclusions.
Speaker 2: All right, So again you about five children go to school in Israel. I've seen, because I've been to issue many times more than Talker, the beautiful relationship between Jews and Christians all over Israel, alex living in perfect harmony, perfect unity. Jews have no issue zero with Christians. So when Tucker Crossing says, it's a fact, not his opinion, not he's heard, not maybe, and they do this all the time, that side, everything's a fact. It's a fact that they don't use plus signs in Jewish schools in Israel because it looks like a cross. Did your five kids learn math? Did they see plus signs?
Speaker 3: Well, my kids learn math and their calculators have plus signs on them. But if you open up the textbooks of Jewish kids and logious schools and other schools for that matter, you will see that the plus sign is actually an upside down te and you don't have the bottom of the plush, and that it is like that. And there is a tradition that dates all the way back to Europe where they were teaching math like that, and it just became something kind of canonized. I don't think most Israelis even know why the t is like that or.
Speaker 2: Not like that?
Speaker 3: So what is so?
Speaker 2: See the way Tucker makes it sound, he makes it sound like the majority of the schools you know Israel, Israel does this. What would you say is a percentage of schools that Tucko is talking about.
Speaker 3: I think most of the textbooks, many if not most of the textbooks in Israel have plus the math books as an inverted capital T and not a traditional plus sign. That actually does happen, but it's not like being taught in math that The reason why we have a plus ligne like this is because we don't want it to look like a cross, which, by the way, if you just look at the way Palestinians learn math for many years, you know they have math problems, which is if you have ten Jews and you kill seven, how many Jews are left? And that's called math. So we don't have like ideological math. But it is correct that the plus sign in Israeli schools is an inverted By the way, the division sign is not aligned with the dot on the top of the dot on the bottom. You just have a colon and that's a division sign. So what is that exactly?
Speaker 2: Are they slamming Christianity in that case.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's not being taught. It's not being taught to slam Christianity. But there are Jews that say, you know, don't don't utilized symbols of other religions, and and you know, Christians and Jews can get along great in Israel, and Israel prides itself on freedom of consciousness, freedom of worship. You know, the churches are beautiful and jersally they have the most beautiful and the largest properties over the city. If I took you on a helicopter tour of this city and I didn't tell you what city it was, and I asked you to define which is the dominant religion in the city. From the helicopter tour, you'd say that Jerusalem is a Christian city. Because Israel protects all these places. But that doesn't mean that Jews like to show Christian symbols and their homes or in their school books or so. But that's that's okay. Yeah, Christians can can worship Christian symbols and however they want, and Jews can worship however they want and can put whatever symbols they want. Fair enough.
Speaker 2: Great job, Alex. That's why you're here because you can tell us exactly what's going on, and nobody does it better than you. Alex train an amazing job. This morning is always. I look forward to talking to you again very soon and seeing you in a couple of months. Buddy, Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Well said. I'm gonna see you in ten days in Las Vegas.
Speaker 2: Oh that's right, you're gonna be there for that too. Yeah, to be coming again, your beautiful wife.
Speaker 3: If he's not coming, my daughter Timima is coming.
Speaker 2: Oh I okay, we'll see in Bake in a couple of days. Thank you, buddy, Looking forward, God blessed love you. Alex Treman. Right there, the CEO of JNS dot org, the RJC Conference Republican Jewish Coalition led by Matt Brooks and my cousin Norm Coleman. Annual conference in Las Vegas coming up next weekend and I will be one of the highlighted speakers.