Speaker 1: Wow, one on one point three KATIEWB with Thalon and Colt. You're never more than thirty minutes away from winning the KATIEWB Ultimate Ticket. What that means is you get a stack of tickets.
Speaker 2: Does that simple?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Literally to all the best shows post Malone, Jelly Roll, what Charlie XCX, Katie Swims, Sizza, Kendrick Lamar, Tate McCrae. We will get you your keyword in ten minutes. We're gonna come back and try something new. We're gonna spin the wheel of randomness.
Speaker 4: So what does this mean?
Speaker 2: You gotta find out?
Speaker 4: So whatever this lands on, I have to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's kind of how it goes.
Speaker 4: I'm not getting shirtless. I already know you're thinking about it.
Speaker 1: I swear I would never put cults get shirtless on the wheel out offended. It's one O one point three KDWB with Thalon and Cult, just about four minutes away from our keyword, your chance to win the Ultimate Ticket.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're trying something new.
Speaker 1: We're gonna speel spin the wheel of randomness.
Speaker 2: Now what this could land on?
Speaker 1: Anything? This could land on, like you have to see the star Spangled banner. This could land on anything right now, basically just give hers do you want to spend it or do you want me to?
Speaker 4: And just to make sure you're not trying to take my clothes off. I don't know what's on the wheel. I don't use it.
Speaker 1: I mean, I haven't feeling good today. I've had nothing to do with the thought of you shirtless.
Speaker 4: I buy home. I'm gonna stay warm. Okay, let me just spend this real quick.
Speaker 1: You ready for it?
Speaker 2: I'm ready?
Speaker 1: All right, We've got Oh, it's gonna be awesome. We have to switch places, but just for this, just for this moment in time moving forward with the show, we don't so you switch places. You're me. You have to act like me, and I have to act like you.
Speaker 4: You're so good at mocking me. There's so many crazy things I say. It made me sound dumb. When do we start?
Speaker 2: I guess we can start right now. Hondo p.
Speaker 4: Guy is seriously like just like for real, like, yeah.
Speaker 1: What up? So here's the thing, Like, you know, obviously my house, I'm alpha. Oh what up?
Speaker 4: My Jimmy John's just got here. I'm gonna go. Actually, is there anybody in the hallway? Let me text someone decides me to go get my Jimmy Johns for me, which.
Speaker 2: I've never done.
Speaker 1: You're such a liar.
Speaker 4: Hey, guys, you know I do TV too.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm yeah. Falin is so talented. She's so beautiful. I wish I looked more like her and acted like her also, seriously, though, I got to get home soon. I'm so tired, man, my kids didn't sleep but all last night just putting on some hand sanitizer. I know that my family is constantly sick, but I swear to God this hand sanitizer is working.
Speaker 2: But anyway, my kid.
Speaker 1: Got up at one am, so I'm running on fumes foul.
Speaker 2: Will you buy me food?
Speaker 1: Found?
Speaker 2: We buy me a Dike Coke? I have a talent? Can you get loan me some money?
Speaker 4: I do have a book club, even though I just listen to all my books, Salin.
Speaker 1: Literally, can you just loan me a down payment for a house?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 4: I actually got an app that fast forwards the books like so it's just a twenty minute book instead of like a fourteen hour read.
Speaker 1: It's a hold and I ride my bike home. Oh, I get so cold.
Speaker 4: You're difficult to do?
Speaker 2: Did I mention? I went running today.
Speaker 4: See, I have so many annoying things that I say, But you're like, I, Nope, You're pretty straightforward. I can't even know I'm pat on you.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty annoying. I think you you walk a fine line. When we leave this bit, you won't care, but I could be triggered. So you're like, you're scared imitate me.
Speaker 4: I think, yeah, yeah. I left Callvers out of it, so I didn't want to get involved.
Speaker 1: First of all, you dropped every possible food things. I have never in my life asked any want to go pick up my Jimmy Johns for me.
Speaker 4: You had have a fast salesperson drive the callivers to get you a butterburger.
Speaker 1: Though not exactly accurate, it did happen, not exactly boiler down.
Speaker 4: You made someone drive.
Speaker 1: It's interesting how you leave out that you also had a butterburger and that order.
Speaker 2: But let's just triggered. That's what I've missed out on.
Speaker 1: I forgot to rage bait you as you here's a keyword, your chance to win the ultimate ticket. You get tickets to all these shows in the Twin City's Charlie XCX. Oh my guy's putting hand sanitizer on right now, spoiler, he'll be sick next week.
Speaker 2: Is not gonna help Post Malone, Tate.
Speaker 1: Mc craig, Kenna, Lamar Sizza, Teddy Swims, Jelly Roll and more. Your keyword is live l iv email. What you do with that keyword is you record it into the iHeartRadio app. Yeah, you're listening the free app. You had a record button. You record yourself saying live and you are intered to win. Then we'll do it again with a different keyword in thirty minutes.
Speaker 4: Okay, Now, this famous person, you definitely you've heard so many other songs before. Right in two thousand. I'm gonna take you back to two thousand and six. Okay, they got married? Oh or did they? What did she take all of his money?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 4: And what did he do to prevent it? Find out next on Dateline and.
Speaker 2: This is the falla.
Speaker 1: It's the unbelievable story of the day on one oh one point three kt WB.
Speaker 4: Okay, going back to two thousand and six. You know this guy, right, this guy, you know, you know low Wayne louisef Baby. So I wasn't even aware because he had a fiance and he didn't want to get married. All of his people around him were saying, dude, she's shady. She wants you for the money. She's gonna be there for like two seconds, she's gonna split run with all your cash.
Speaker 1: Let's be hard being a celebrity because you probably just assume that's why somebody celebrities marry their like high school girlfriend.
Speaker 4: Well that's who this kind of was. They were like long term relationship.
Speaker 1: Well then she didn't start dating and because of that she put them through the thing.
Speaker 4: But he was also kind of a famous rapper at like twelve, so oh was he? He's like, no, you know what I'm gonna go through with this? So in secret, low Wayne got a contract, a marriage contract, not like a what do you call it a marriage Nope, I'm gonna have you sign a prenup. Didn't get no prenup, No prenup, marriage contract mean in secret his friends don't know. There's not a huge ceremony, gets an official person to be there, she signs it, they're married.
Speaker 2: What's the contract? Say like, you can't take my money?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, there's no contract where you can't. It's just like a marriage certificate. Like she he gets like all the they're like married. Okay, so two months goes by. He keeps a low key from all of his friends. They were right. She left him after two months. Oh no, but here's the m night shaml lim edingdong the twist.
Speaker 1: It was fake.
Speaker 4: He did it as a test to see if she would actually leave him immediately if she knew he she would end up with half of his money.
Speaker 1: It's just show. This just shows how stupid she is. Okay, dude, before I before I do my long game and I'm like, peace out. I'm gonna check with the city records to make sure that that marriage went.
Speaker 4: Through human change your name to wheezy or anything.
Speaker 1: At the time.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, Yi, I know.
Speaker 4: Kind of awesome for him, though, dude, how validating would that be? Like do I want a divorce, I'm leaving you, I'm taking all your money, jokes on you, we're not even married.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm crazy. But also all his friends were like, sorry, I don't want to have to. Don't just so.
Speaker 4: Kind of baller move though I want to. I want, I mean, I want to do it, but I'm just saying.
Speaker 2: Like also like.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, But if she was really gonna do it, up, she would have had a kid. That's too far. I'm just saying she could have gone a step further.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: Billboard just named Rihanna like one of the top.
Speaker 1: Five artists of the twenty first century, and I agree with that. We're gonna come back. We're gonna do the Pop Culture Minute. Zach Bryan's had it with all the hate online over Brianna chicken Fry. He's hidden back.
Speaker 2: We're gonna cover that in the pop Culture Minute.
Speaker 1: It's the Pop Culture Minute with Felon and.
Speaker 5: Cult on one on one point three KDWB.
Speaker 2: Brought to you by Ovo Lasik and Lens.
Speaker 1: The fires continue, and even like my friend Raven, who did.
Speaker 2: Nights here on katiewb.
Speaker 1: For safety precautions, she evacuated her house in LA and she's like at a hotel. And I know so many people have had to evacuate. It's very scary. Some areas have been able to like maintain the fire and and but most have not. Lots of people losing their homes all their belongings. I just sawt update Tom Hanks and Steven Spielberg looks at their houses were saved during this massive fire. I know we talked about yesterday. They were two of the celebrities we talked about evacuating. They've been canceling award shows and things left and right, postponing filming of shows because it's just I mean, we even had like a concert it was supposed to happen an iHeart concert in La I think this weekend, and they're like, yeah, we're going to cancel that because.
Speaker 4: I said, it's like twenty square miles of mansions are just burned.
Speaker 1: It's psychone unbelievable, unbelievable. Mandy Moore, she's one of them. And she just posted an update because they evacuated early. She just showed they got to go back to their neighborhood and she said, like the bottom level of their house is still standing, is just unlivable now, and it's just devastating to see that. I was actually surprised it took this long for Zach Bryan to keep chill because remember his ex girlfriend, Brianna chicken Fry. She went on kind of a some could say, a truth but smear campaign of him after their breakup.
Speaker 4: Dude, she was all over the place talking about how terrible and emotionally abusive he is and in the things, and she lost like twenty pounds because you just so mentally drained from him in the relationship and how he was attacking your friends. It was like crazy the things she was saying.
Speaker 1: And it was very believable. Actually the thing she was saying, it did not sound exaggerated. But he's finally had it. He's had it, he snapped on Instagram Thursday, firing back at his critics and calling out the blanking weird couch warriors targeting his friends. This is what he said. I mean, he he does this thing where he will just post tons of text on Instagram stories. Someone got to take his passport away from well.
Speaker 4: He gets a little too. I think he drinks a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm going in see. But that's what something your cousin does, not Zach Bryan.
Speaker 4: Right, But Zach Bryan is not supposed to.
Speaker 1: Be famous, so people are putting like he's so here's what he wrote. You're literally my friends on the internet because you're assuming I have a girlfriend. You're weird. You should be studied for science. Everyone wonders why I quit touring. Don't want to be attached to music anymore. Meanwhile, you're calling my friends ugly and harassing them. I'm not asking for sympathy, but going for my friends is so low. Apparently I have four different girlfriends in like two weeks, and he says, I don't have a girlfriend, no plan on having a girlfriend. However, I do have normal friends and I love go give your attention in time to the literal city burning down. That's fair, that's a fair statement. He has another story. I'm allowed to have love, laughter, and good people in my life. It's like a sign on the wall in his living room.
Speaker 4: Dude, do you hear you hear the amount of eyes eyes eyes, eyes, eyes, eyes. It's like there's no accountability, Like you know what.
Speaker 1: My bad apology, no apology at all.
Speaker 4: Didn't mean to tell you you could wear what you want to wear.
Speaker 1: Sorry, that was wrong. Nope, not not going down that path. He was basically like, dude, stop calling me bald and short. Yes, leave me and my friends alone. We just want to have funsies.
Speaker 4: We're going to be short and bald and just like chill.
Speaker 1: All right. It is cool to be short and bald, by the way, dude, it is. It is, especially if you're Jack short and bald. That's the move. That's great, that's great. You know what I'm talking about. My husband has two of those short and bald, short and jack baby.
Speaker 4: Okay, people walking around with them all the time. Okay.
Speaker 1: Now, so we talked about this couple of days ago. The widow aliceon Holker of Twitch. She is writing a book and in it she talks about his drug use and his family is.
Speaker 2: Not happy about this.
Speaker 1: They are very unhappy, like that's not true, and now it's creating issues in the family.
Speaker 4: Well, when you first told me, I was like, oh man, it's kind of sensitive thing to do.
Speaker 1: But she says her she said, he would want me to share this if it helps other people, because that's the kind of person he is. He would want his story to help other people. But his mom says that she's going to be defending his legacy because she feels that the drug claims are misleading and she does not like.
Speaker 2: That at all.
Speaker 1: And she said that their family is appalled by these claims made about her son and she's not going to let these accusations go unanswered. They're not going to stand by while his legacy is tarnished.
Speaker 2: She said, he doesn't deserve this.
Speaker 1: The kids don't deserve this, and I get I get both sides of it. I mean, that is her personal story as his wife, but also no one really speculated about drug use and now she's basically saying it. So that does make people look at him a little bit differently.
Speaker 4: It just does so, I mean, especially from the kids aspect, like it was just out of the news, like no one is really you know, it's just kind of done. And now it's like all these you got to hear about your dad now all the time.
Speaker 1: Also, now you've placed that, now she had to know.
Speaker 2: There a little bit of pushback on that.
Speaker 1: Now there's a rift with Yeah, her kids and their dad's family. Yeah, now we don't know how close they were before. But still that is your pop culture minute. It is brought to you by Ovo, Lay Sick and Lynz. We're gonna come back. We do have your next keyword, your chance to win the ultimate ticket to see artists like the one we're playing right now, Tate McCray, but also Charlie XCX, Post Malone, Jelly Roll. Kendrick Lamarin says that Teddy Swims and more. We basically give you a keyword, you record it into the talk back app boom, you're intered win. You just get a big fat stack of tickets. We're calling it the Ultimate ticket on one on one point three k d w B Oh my god. I also post Malone is coming up, and I mean it is backed back biggest. All right, here is your keyword, your chance to get the Ultimate ticket. You have to record this into the iHeartRadio app. You'll see a microphone button and button there on. You just record yourself saying free and then you're interered to win the Ultimate ticket tickets to see the biggest shows coming to the Twin Cities. Colt, which one are you looking forward to most? Post Malone with jelly Roll, give Tate McCray, Kendrick and says it together or Charlie XCX Teddi swims. Probably that would be my husband's top one. I'm tied between post Malone and jelly Roll.
Speaker 4: Oh wait, oh, I didn't even know. Jelly Roll is also game changer. Maybe post Malone and jelly Roll.
Speaker 2: But Charlie XCX would be such a vibe. I've never seen her.
Speaker 4: Bo See, this is an issue you won't have because you got all I know.
Speaker 1: You guys, that's the thing you get all the tickets. Your keyword is free again. You record that into the iHeart radio app. Okay, we you a little round of anyone listening who right, anyone listening who recently cut themselves really bad? Now, this could be on a box cutter, pocket knife, scissors.
Speaker 2: Maybe you did.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's like a random nail somewhere to just cut you.
Speaker 4: My wife was doing the dishes. My toddler pushed her, Oh, dropped a wine glass, sliced her finger.
Speaker 1: All up.
Speaker 4: Oh god, I know she's always got it.
Speaker 1: She called me. She was like, I might have to get stitches. I'm like, how do you cut yourself so often?
Speaker 4: Gone? I was like, all right, I'm not annoyed, but I hope you're better. But also, what do we do for you to not get cut so much?
Speaker 1: Do we evaluate? Why is your daughter bullying your wife? Why should push her it? Okay, anyone listening who has too many kids?
Speaker 2: I can't say you have.
Speaker 1: I can think you have too many kids if I can't say it out loud, but you could be like, should have stopped three?
Speaker 5: Four?
Speaker 6: Too many?
Speaker 2: I have too many kids.
Speaker 4: It's not it doesn't have to be the fourth kid that is the most annoying. You just be all of them together. It's like just too much.
Speaker 1: It's too many. But you can admit you have too many kids, or you have a hilarious tattoo. Colt has a plethora of and Cole has my name tattooed on his body.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: It's not just your name with hearts around it. It's the logo of the show I got the heart around it.
Speaker 1: Give us a called six, five, one, nine, eight nine kd WB you fen any of these categories. Anyone listening who got a bad cut recently?
Speaker 2: I'm worried about this one.
Speaker 1: That's gonna make me gag a little, has too many kids, or has a hilarious tattoo.
Speaker 2: I've been tempted to get.
Speaker 1: A hilarious tattoo because I've crossed the threshold of getting my first and second and third, you know, so now it's kind of like as long as it's hidden.
Speaker 2: If it was free, I would consider it. It's KATIEWB.
Speaker 1: One on one point three KATIEWB with fallon and cult and anyone listening who we got a few categories. You can fall into any of these and give us a call. Got a bad cut recently? Has too many kids, you could you can acknowledge when you have too many kids, or you have a hilarious tattoo. We got this text. It says my friend has a tweety bird on her thigh. It's look it up and it says I taught I taw a putty tat you know colt. Are you serious? I'm not explaining that to you. If you don't get it, I don't understand good. That means kids listening won't get it either. But you can call in with yours hi aw b, which category do you fall into?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 8: I was cutting some like takeout in half of me and my husband to chair. Cut my fingers so bad I'm bleeding all over. I passed out blood whoa and then and so like it's still like no, I'm on the tip. The funniest part, though, I was showing people how I cut my finger at a party a couple of weeks later and showing them how I cut my finger.
Speaker 9: I cut my finger.
Speaker 1: Again, all right, feel take the knives away from you.
Speaker 4: You're not You're like a toddler, dude. You're not allowed to have any stop it. No metal, just plastic.
Speaker 1: That's all I've cut myself.
Speaker 2: With a plastic you tend I don't even know about trust you.
Speaker 1: With the sports can happen? It's fine, Well I hope, uh maybe yeah, just stay away for a little bit. Let it heal?
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, yeah, I will try.
Speaker 10: I will try.
Speaker 4: Good.
Speaker 1: Thanks for colling, katiew B. Which category do you fall into? Too many kids? All right?
Speaker 2: Here it is?
Speaker 1: Here it is. I love this.
Speaker 2: Okay, how many kids do you have?
Speaker 1: Seven? Oh? Way too many kids?
Speaker 4: Seven?
Speaker 1: We're all seven? Planned?
Speaker 8: Uh no, not really any of them were other than.
Speaker 7: The are you done?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 4: Yes, I did get my tubes taken out, but now I will okay, but I'm not I'm not judging either, But I'm just saying, like, after the second or third accident, wouldn't it be like, all right, there's a way that this can this hass to like not happen.
Speaker 8: I can't.
Speaker 10: I can't see to that. I just got a really fine man.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, all right, and.
Speaker 8: Then he started going to school for a cop so that added a hole.
Speaker 1: Uniform.
Speaker 4: Oh you're about to make an eighth tonight.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 1: Now she's got tubes out to be weird? Okay, all right, when did you know it was too many?
Speaker 2: Four, five, six, or seven.
Speaker 10: I think at the sixth one we were like, okay, what are we doing?
Speaker 1: We had the seven oops, we.
Speaker 10: Were like, okay, we really got to figure out something. You got it?
Speaker 1: We got it? Yeah, to stop to this.
Speaker 4: Well, luckily the first one's maybe almost old enough now to watch all of them in a date night or something.
Speaker 10: That's true. He is sixteen perfect.
Speaker 1: Guys, Thanks for calling in, Katie w B. Which category you fall into.
Speaker 6: I'm calling for the really bad cut recently.
Speaker 2: Oh what happened?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 7: I worked in construction in collar.
Speaker 6: Was in our truck that makes gutters.
Speaker 10: Okay, it was during snow.
Speaker 6: It was when it was snowing and I slipped inside the truck without my gloves on and life a pretty deep chunk in my middle finger.
Speaker 1: And it just kept bleeding and bleeding and bleeding.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, it was. It wasn't too great.
Speaker 4: So do you sue for that or like workers calm or something.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 6: I just put a band in on stuffed it out for rest of the day.
Speaker 4: That's the different strang of me.
Speaker 11: It was a deep, deep cut.
Speaker 6: It it was pretty bad. It shot about three four weeks to fully heal and heel back up.
Speaker 1: Call guys, I gotta be out for a few weeks.
Speaker 2: I'm not wound.
Speaker 4: I would have made caught a little deeper, like, dang it. This is a big settlement, guys, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Probably doesn't take a little vacation.
Speaker 1: Katie w B.
Speaker 4: Which category are you fall into?
Speaker 8: I recently got cutd oh no, what happened? I got cut by my license plate holder on the front of my car. It's broken.
Speaker 4: That's the most cut.
Speaker 2: Trying to replace it or what happened?
Speaker 8: Well, I was trying to get to my car because my friend was a little bit too chipsy and she needed a ride the friend. I was in a hurry and I got a little bit too close to my car and it kind of stabbed into my leg. It was a little over six weeks ago and it's still scabbed. I probably should have had they.
Speaker 4: Were antibiotics or some new friends all everything. Okay, found, then, how many times do you think Sabrina Carpenter says taste.
Speaker 1: On the song twenty six?
Speaker 4: Okay, count it up, first person of DMUs found and colts and get the right amount of taste correct in this song? M some of some message. You get a free high five. That's it, but just count Okay, let us.
Speaker 2: Know Teddy Swims new music.
Speaker 3: That's what.
Speaker 5: Where is it here?
Speaker 1: Kd w B. It is new music from Teddy Swim that he's actually one of the artists you can win tickets to and the ultimate ticket we're given away while your next keyword at ten after. But this is brand new music. It's called bad Dreams. You can let us know what you think of five three nine two one.
Speaker 2: It's kd w B.
Speaker 1: One on one point three ktw B with Fallon and Colt. I'm married to a manipulator. I yeah, I know, harsh claims, but it's crazy when you find out who you're actually married to after years of putting on a good front. I caught him doing something on the ring cam. No, yes I did, and I'm going to talk about it. We're going to come back and to talk about it in five.
Speaker 2: Minutes on.
Speaker 1: One oh one point three KDWB. You're never more than thirty minutes away from winning the ultimate ticket from KATIEWB. So we have your keyword coming up in just a few minutes. Okay.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 1: We had a ring door camp late in life. Of like people having ring door cams, we have had. First of all, we bought our house in twenty twenty. Our realtor gave us one. Is like the gift for buying the house. Right. We didn't install it though, sorry Jen, until about I don't know, six months ago.
Speaker 2: We had it forever, and.
Speaker 1: So at first you get all the notifications, your hype, you're a look.
Speaker 2: I looked at them all the time. Now I don't care. I get notifications all the time. I ignore it. I know it's just Jake.
Speaker 1: Letting the dogs out, and it is underwear or something. Love it. So imagine my surprise when I open it up randomly one day. IM like, oh, let's see what they're doing. It's Jake getting home from work. He opens the door and he starts singing a song to our dog, our ur at Newish puppy, Frank. Oh he sings a song. And I was like, oh, that's silly. And then I was like, wait, is this like a normal thing. I start going through ring door. He has a song he sings to Frank every day when he comes home from like.
Speaker 2: The gem or coffee.
Speaker 1: This is why this dog is preferring him over me.
Speaker 4: I He didn't tell you anything about this connection.
Speaker 1: He's literally never once mentioned, Oh, I have a greeting song for our dog. It's shady af It's him trying to put a wedge between me and the puppy. So I was like my other dog, Elliott. She was like loyal to me, but I had her before Jake. Everyone likes Jake better than me. Everyone.
Speaker 2: And now I don't stand a chance. I don't have a song.
Speaker 4: Awesome, I know.
Speaker 2: What you're thinking. You're thinking, I'd love to hear the song.
Speaker 1: Please. Well, since he's betrayed me, I will now betray him.
Speaker 2: And this is what I hear on the door cam the ring.
Speaker 3: Frank, my boy, Frank, you're a good boy? Are you a good boy? Frank is a good boy.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it's even more like Frank.
Speaker 1: It's like there are like some theatrics to it, and Frank is like so excited as little Kennel.
Speaker 4: I'd almost rather have him bringing a woman home, you know what I'm saying. I'd say it totally. Also kind of would be nice to be greeted that way. He doesn't. He never comes home to you like that, does he.
Speaker 1: Balin my girl, my beautiful wife? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Right, He's like your dinner's dog.
Speaker 4: I wonder if I would feel like, hold on, what stay there, don't go anywhere, and.
Speaker 2: I'm legally I'm contractually.
Speaker 4: We have concert tickets. In a second, hold on, okay, let's just see what I would feel like if he was greeting me that way.
Speaker 3: Colt, my boy, Colt, you're a good boy? Are you a good boy? Cult is a good boy?
Speaker 1: I don't ever call my husband dad again. Freak.
Speaker 4: That's kind of nice.
Speaker 1: I would like that.
Speaker 4: I'd be a lot better than getting home, get screamed at, dig thrash out. I'm just kidding my wife just so much throughout the day.
Speaker 1: Oh she was me right now? You seem scared.
Speaker 4: I'm just doing this.
Speaker 1: On your husband, Dad. Yeah, I do at work? You do.
Speaker 2: Get off my husband for a second.
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 6: Here?
Speaker 4: Does feel like he is edging you out from the dogs? You and I know there are relationships where people take pride in the animal, loving them over their partner.
Speaker 1: Be honest. Who does your even text in right now? Five three nine two one katiew b one, please include your pet's name and what kind of pet they are, because it brings me joy. Who do they prefer in your relationship? You or your partner and why you can just sid why here's your keyword show. You're gonna go on the iHeartRadio app that might be where you're listening now, thank you smooches, and there's a record button or yourself saying the word show and you're intered to win the Ultimate Ticket from KATIEWB, your chance to win tickets to all the best shows in the Twin Cities. We're talking post below with Jelly Roll, Kendrick Lamarin, SI's A Charlie XCX, Tate McCray, Teddy Swims and more.
Speaker 4: And we'll if you're like, wait a minute, who will explain?
Speaker 1: One on one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Colt. My gosh, what is happening right now? I'm feeling like I'm feeling like I'm in the middle of like a Disney movie and I'm like climbing a mountain.
Speaker 4: For you to take control of your life.
Speaker 1: Oh lead, We're power, we'reffiki. Is that you? So here's what we're gonna do.
Speaker 4: I feel like people are trying to get into their new new.
Speaker 2: It's January ninth.
Speaker 1: They say that the average person stops their resolution in the first week. We're past the first week.
Speaker 4: Got drop off, and we're not just gonna stand here idly bywatch and you give on your dreams.
Speaker 2: On your side, We're on your side. We want you to do this.
Speaker 4: You need to succeed in life so we can benefit from you when we get closer as friends, we can go on your boat and stuff. That's what we want.
Speaker 1: All we want for you is your success that can benefit.
Speaker 4: Us obviously, so we can be like a little parasite. Okay, so we're gonna go back and.
Speaker 2: Forth, right, Oh, We're gonna go back and forth.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna give you a motivational quote. You hit me back with a motivational quote, and I want you to I want you to take this seriously while listening, like really, try to incorporate these things into your life.
Speaker 2: Okay, you go first.
Speaker 4: Nothing changes. If nothing changes, You're.
Speaker 1: Never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. Drop that zero. Get with a hero. Never allow a person to tell you no who doesn't have the power to say yes. Next one.
Speaker 7: Cluched, not.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm budding.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, okay, okay, Hey, does this make sense to you? Life is only as dramatic as the mind makes it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because if you're like me, you take something that hasn't even happened, you create a whole scenario in your head. You spiral about it and it isn't even something that's happened yet.
Speaker 4: Oh dude, The late great will Smith said that one time. He was like, you think about the problem.
Speaker 2: Is it's still alive, wollo, his career is over. Oh it's that late then? Yeah.
Speaker 4: So you think you stressed about this situation before it even happens, and then if it doesn't happen, you just waste all that time stressing about the situation. So don't stress until you're in the middle of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, everyone just chill, don't stress out. Ever, it's so easy to do. Okay, nope, but we're being passed here we go. It's better to be at the bottom of a ladder you want to climb than halfway up one you don't.
Speaker 2: Yay, that's right.
Speaker 1: That means if you're in a job and it sucks and you're like, why am I even doing this? This is even what I want to do with my life? Why am I working so hard to like being a manager?
Speaker 7: Here?
Speaker 2: I don't even like this job?
Speaker 4: And what about this you're stressing out about like, oh do I wish I had a house right now? I can all my friends have this perfect family. I'm just buying myself lonesome. Nobody even loves me. I'm just sitting in this apartment all by myself with nobody to love. Rivers know this, there is no hurry. We shall get there someday.
Speaker 2: I love that so much. This I thought was really good.
Speaker 1: The biggest temptation is to settle for too little. That can go in a lot of ways, and go with work, and go with your partner, just the day in the day out, if you will. How about this? Bitterness is like a cancer that enters the soul.
Speaker 4: The bitter ones do seem to live the longest, though, What about this one?
Speaker 1: What doesn't kill your makes a shock classic?
Speaker 4: So true? I don't think it's been said better ever Away, Better be Kelly Clarks, you grow up okay, bye and cold?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: With your keyword your chance to win the ultimate ticket?
Speaker 1: Can you imagine at this point you can hold this over your friend's heads? All right, you're all right, Katie, if you want to go to Tate McCray with me over Rebecca, what are you going to offer me, right, so you start like using this to your advantage for sure, but you get a stack of tickets. You get a pair of tickets to every one of these shows Post Malone with Jelly Roll, Tate McCrae, kendrickl Maar and Sizza. Yeah They're coming, Teddy Swims, Charlie XCX and more. It's what we call the ultimate ticket because basically you just got like an all access paths to go to all these shows. It's amazing. You just have to enter to win. Of course, you record yourself saying the keyword band in the iHeartRadio app. So you record that and you are set to go.
Speaker 5: Today.
Speaker 1: I just want to give a little shout out to Carlene. She goes to Summrset Middle School and I know she listens to.
Speaker 2: The show and we love her. We think she's so awesome.
Speaker 1: So I just want to give her a shout out today and thank you for listening. Your trending is brought to you by nikolay Law dot com. So they say the latest workout craze is actually electric. They're saying people like Tom Holland, Kylie Jenner, Christy Tigan, just a few of the celebrities here doing EMS fitness. Have you heard of EMS?
Speaker 4: I've heard of EMS, but not fitness.
Speaker 2: It stands for electrical muscle stimulation.
Speaker 1: Oh god, So you literally get shocked while pumping iron. Electrodes send small amounts of electricity straight into your muscles. That makes them contract right hard, as if you're lifting really heavyweights.
Speaker 2: The workouts last just.
Speaker 1: Ten to twenty minutes, and experts A you'll see serious results in it's to u as eight sessions drawback. Guess how much is single session can cost you? Now, it's not gonna be as much as you are thinking with the way they worded that, but for ten to twenty minutes with a lot.
Speaker 4: Of money, like one hundred dollars.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: See here's the thing, Like everybody likes to throw around these like health crazes, Like dude, just why don't we just start.
Speaker 1: Out by walking? Like just like you don't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you're starting from like ground zero, you don't think about shocking your mush your muscles, just like just go for a.
Speaker 1: Walk, that's it. Jake and I, Well, I had a goal that I wanted to move my body every day this week, and I have except for two days and I have listen, let me explain. It's a night, let me explain. So I was doing Piladius, doing peloton. It was too cold to walk outside until today for me and uh so, I I've written down what I've done every day, and on those two days I literally wrote period nope. For two days, I just wrote period nope. To be fair, you do burn calories, thank you, So I should have used that. But today Jake was driving to the gym.
Speaker 2: We're talking on the phone. I go, well, don't you want to go on a walk with me? And he's like all right, turned back around, came home.
Speaker 1: I put on my weighted vest he got me for Christmas's gonta be twenty five pound weighted vest. Nice.
Speaker 2: We went on a two mile walk.
Speaker 1: Let's go. It was nice, nice and refreshing to get out there. Okay, some other things. The for the second year in a row, this is canceled.
Speaker 2: I'm actually cold cold. Was like on boom, no, what's gonna go? Like you don't even know what it is and he's like, yeah, I do. It was an excelsior.
Speaker 1: But the Klondike dog Derby that was canceled last year and for the second consecutive year due to a lack of snow, they have canceled it, which is just interesting too, because Jake and I were just talking today, We're like, God, are we gonna get any more snow this year? And then like here comes We spoke too soon.
Speaker 4: It is a lot better. It sucks when it's just cold and it's just there's nothing now snow, and it's like, what's the point of even It's.
Speaker 1: Just so.
Speaker 2: Did you see the ads going around?
Speaker 1: Tom Holland is now like the face of Target basically not really, but he was like, on, uh, He's part of their wellness line they're.
Speaker 2: Launching in stores across the country.
Speaker 1: He has a alcohol free so an inn a beer brand called biro Brro because and he's talked about this, he like did one of those things where I think he started doing like a dry January or something and then was like, wait, I like this a lot.
Speaker 2: And so he just stopped drinking like over a year.
Speaker 4: Ago, trying to figure out like why is this hard for me? What's going on?
Speaker 2: And it made him like question things.
Speaker 1: So then that got him into his path is sobriety, and then he started tasting these non alcoholic beers on the market. That's what every art That's what everyone that has their own line. If something says though, like I changed all these tequas and they sucked until I found the one put my name behind. So he said they all sucked until he started Biro. But it is going to be offered in targets, and you know we love target here in the Twin City, so I thought i'd throw that out there. He did some videos I think was his brother on their social media. You can check out they're six packs. I guess they're priced at eleven ninety nine in case you were wondering what the price is sick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 1: That is your trending, brought to you by Nicolay Lauw dot com.
Speaker 2: Will come back with.
Speaker 1: Your after school pop quiz your chance to win Moose Mountain Passes on katiew B one O one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Cult time for the after school pop plays. You can call right now six five, one, nine, eight nine KATIEWB pill, ask me some trivia and guess what you get the most answers. Correct, You win Moose Mountain Passes.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: If you have not been putt putting lately. Let me just tell you what.
Speaker 1: Harder than it looks, my friend, Harder than it looks I got.
Speaker 2: There were so much confidence.
Speaker 1: I'm easy.
Speaker 2: No, four thousand hits later.
Speaker 4: It's like when you played darts, and it's like, this shouldn't be so hard to get a bulls eye.
Speaker 1: But for some reason, I think darts is harder than pop putty even Actually, yeah, absolutely. But you can call in to play well, ask a couple of questions and see how you do.
Speaker 2: Hello, katiew B. What's your name? Asia?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 1: Asia got in again?
Speaker 2: Asia? You got this? I have faith in you today. Hi, KATWB what's your name?
Speaker 10: Katie?
Speaker 1: All right, we got Katie and Asia playing today. We're gonna ask you some trivia. You know the answer. You chime in with your name, and the person who gets the most correct wins. Are you ready? What type of nuts are a Hawaiian staple?
Speaker 2: Yes? Asia, that's right.
Speaker 1: Let's go question number two? When was the Statue of Liberty gifted to America?
Speaker 9: Katie?
Speaker 2: Yes, Katie, nineteen eight.
Speaker 1: I don't know the answer of this cult you have eighteen eighty four though, huh?
Speaker 2: She said no, she said nineteen oh eight, which is wrong.
Speaker 1: All right, Question number three, what's bigger in size A lion or tiger? A?
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, I think it was Katie.
Speaker 1: Wait, it was so close. I know it was so close. I see I heard Asia. But okay, well with Katie, tiger tiger is correct, which means you guys are tied. Now this is the difficult one. This is where I have to come in and I have to ask you a very very simple question. Which month on the calendar has less than thirty days? Yes, Katie'd be wirriy that's correct. Now if there's a leap here, don't come after me. We're talking about regularly, Katie. You do when the Moose Mountain passes. Asia, thank you for playing, and we will play our after school pop quiz tomorrow because we do every day. Thanks to Mall of America, we always have prizes to give away. And don't forget you're never more than thirty minutes away from winning the KATIEWB Ultimate Ticket. Your next chance to win or get your keyword to win is ten minutes after four. Now it's Sabrina Carpenter bed cam On KATIEWB one oh one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Colt, You're never more than thirty minutes away from your chance to win the Ultimate ticket on KATIEWB, So your next keyword comes up at ten after we have a discussion. Imagine maybe you're like me. You get a cup of water, you go in the living room, we sit down because you needn't send them to drink while you're watching TV.
Speaker 2: I have a very important.
Speaker 1: Question about that cup of water, and it may differ between you, your partner, your sister, your mom, your dad, and I have a feeling Colt and I will have varying opinions on this as well. We're gonna talk about this elusive glass of water in five minutes.
Speaker 2: One on one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Cult.
Speaker 1: Five minutes away from your keyword your chance to enter to when the Ultimate ticket with KATWB. Very very you know, there are certain things that are like so you just don't even think about it. It's just part of your every day, but it can create quite the debate. And I think that this is like there are certain people in a relationship, people who fill up glasses of water and leave them all around the house, and people who actually put their cups away in the dishwasher. That's one thing. Some people are multi beverage people. They have to at all times have a coffee, a water, maybe a juice or a soda. Like at all times they have multiple things.
Speaker 4: Some people have the stanleys just lying around.
Speaker 2: Truly.
Speaker 1: My husband always has multiple drink receptacles on his desk and I'm I was like, oh my god, clear it off.
Speaker 2: But the question is you like water? Right? You always shame me on my lack of intake.
Speaker 4: I think I'm almost on the edge of like too much water.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're like half fish at this point, definitely.
Speaker 1: So you and I both we grab a cup of water, we fill it up, we go sit down. The question is how long will you let a cup of water sit and still take a drink out of it before it is quote unquote too old? Obviously a soda, it'll go flat. You wouldn't drink it after a few hours. Milk, no chance you would drink that the next day. Animal, I know, but water's different. It doesn't really technically go oh bad if you will. So how long can a cup of water sit at your house before you would not take a sip?
Speaker 4: Now I have three cats and one dog. Unless you're my landlord that I don't have any felines or any canines, not breaking the least agreement. But I know my cats, dude, you could train a cat. You could try to train a cat your whole life. They're getting on the counter, and my cats, for some reason, they badly. They're in the Sahara desert and I don't give them any agua ever. They literally as soon as I get a cup of water, they're at my ankles me owing. If I set that cup.
Speaker 1: Damn old, nasty, just water to sit in there collecting grossness. You never have fresh water, like, oh my god, fresh water.
Speaker 2: Oh Lord, give me a drink, that's why.
Speaker 4: No, they're just need it. Well, I give them the unfiltered water. This is like the prestige reverse osmosis in my glass.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay.
Speaker 4: If I sit it on the counter and leave within five minutes, there's a cat face in my water. Okay, So I dump it out. I'm wasting water left and right. Dude, Oh my god, I say, many HoTT falls. I just throw it out, just looking to end the cycle. So you five minutes, maybe even two, not even thirty seconds. If I leave the kitchen and I come wherever. If I leave the room, the cup is in. Yeah, it's gone. It's dump dump it out.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I was to say like three days, three days.
Speaker 1: I think three days. I think I would say three days because day one fresh fresh, day two. I'm imagining this in my mind. I don't know after two days in the living room, which is like a free for all, maybe not because all of it is also gross. And I've caught her like using my cups of water for like pulls for her toys. But like in my bedroom sometimes I'll have a cup of water next to my bedside. If I woke up three days in and I was super like, three days is that bad?
Speaker 4: That's dude, Well you also have a feline and you have a Yeah, but just about like the stuff in the air getting in your water.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then.
Speaker 4: You so after three day it could be do you even look and assess and see if there's any floaters?
Speaker 1: I mean sure if there was, like yeah, sure, if there was like a twig floating around the top, I don't like I take.
Speaker 4: A I might flick it out of a bug you don't even know, like landed on it.
Speaker 2: And then you would see a bug if you last do.
Speaker 4: You think one time I drank a spider? Okay that dude, I swear to god, I got this cup of water, and this could be why I dump it out too. Like I got this cup of water, I just picked it up and took a drink, fold something on my tongue, spit it out. Boom, spider.
Speaker 1: So then you didn't drink a spider. You're a liar for attention as always.
Speaker 4: Dude, I had it in my mouth like my mouth's like a pool.
Speaker 1: Well it we based everything that's been on your mouth, everything's been fallen by you.
Speaker 4: Well listen, if you're gonna do.
Speaker 1: It, do it. Okay, whoa, my god? Okay, you're such mad.
Speaker 4: Okay, now so much?
Speaker 1: What are you talking about? Okay?
Speaker 4: Three days is crazy almost, And you know what, you're too willy nilly with your water at your house.
Speaker 1: Here's some text for getting the limit does not exist for me.
Speaker 2: This says.
Speaker 1: If I go to bed with a glass of water, I don't take a drink out of it, even in the morning. This one says you can leave it until you see floaties it floaties.
Speaker 4: That's that's a solid option too.
Speaker 2: Next text, are you not drinking the water? I stand at the water cool in our house.
Speaker 1: I fill up the cup and I chug it right there.
Speaker 2: Listen, I get like a big cup. Yeah, so no, I don't chug it.
Speaker 4: And you gotta remember what kids dude, halfway into a sip, there's like dad, anything like one of them is like trying to jump out a window. You gotta run. It's a lot happening in my life right now.
Speaker 1: It's a lot.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You can text it. What do you think is an acceptable amount of time to leave a cup out before you toss it?
Speaker 2: Five nine one ktewb one.
Speaker 4: I know mine's ridiculous. There's probably people you know alonger than thirty seconds, but three days. It is three days. Like, let's do text in under three days or over three days?
Speaker 5: Mie?
Speaker 1: Okay, he's my slim. We gotta give you a keyword also really quick. Uh, this is your chance to win the ultimate tickets in the iHeartRadio and we'll see a record button. You record the word party and you're interest to win tickets to see post Malone, Tate, mccraig, Kinder, Klamar, and Sizza. Postmon, by the way, is with uh jelly roll. That's huge Teddy Swims, Charlie XCX, and Moore. You get a pair of tickets to every single one of those concerts. So right now, record the word party into the iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: We come back.
Speaker 1: There's a guy.
Speaker 2: He's engaged to a girl.
Speaker 1: He loves her, she thinks that, or he thinks she loves him, but she's mentioned a couple things lately and they're raising some red flags. We're going to talk to him and see what you think. In five minutes, Stalin and Colt on one oh one point three kd WB. Now we sometimes we'll do is it worth breaking up over? But that's not what is happening here. You're You're happily engaged, right I am, Yeah, okay, all right, So this is Brady by the way. I just I feel like I should probably introduce you. We've been talking to you a little bit through text message on the show, Brady, and I was like, you know what, why don't you call in and maybe some other people will have opinions on this. You have, like you said to us, like a little voice in the back of your head that's saying, maybe maybe look into this a little bit more about your fiance.
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 7: Okay, So I don't have a ton of money, but my parents do, their older parents. They're nearing eighty and you know, I won't give our net worth, but you know they have a lake house and vacation home in on the beach in Florida, so they're they're doing.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So when I was going out with my then girlfriend, like, it never came up my parents' weelf, we had fun. I did not doubt ever that she like wumved me for me and everything was going well. So I prefer Since then, she's just said a few things that have felt weird to me. You know, how much do you think to leave us? Or you know, oh your brother better not want to sell that flart a home when they die.
Speaker 4: Oh wait, is this like out of nowhere?
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's not like we were discussing any of it.
Speaker 1: It just wild off the.
Speaker 2: Cup, like your brother bos on the Florida home. That's what we have rights to it too.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I mean it.
Speaker 7: We definitely were not talking about inheritance ever when any of these things came up. And I mean, I know that she liked me and she has good intentions, but I mean it does take me wonder a little like if a part of her is with me because she's thinking about what I'm gonna get when it eventually.
Speaker 1: Brady quick question, does she come from any money herself or no?
Speaker 7: No, I mean she she's doing okay, Yeah, definitely not have the money that my parents have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because like this is so foreign to me, I get so jealous, Like when I hear friends or family like, yeah, they're gonna get like a big inheritance, or they're gonna like inherit a house or like all.
Speaker 2: These things that I'm always like, not.
Speaker 1: Me, I'm not getting anything, and that's whatever. So no, but I get I actually completely get where you're coming from, because like this is a little different. But my dad married a woman from a different country and it was really quick, and I literally for a second was like she's absolutely using him for a green card. And I also, for a very hot second, was like she's using him for money, and then I realized that that was nothing. But I can understand why those like that siren maybe is going off in your head a little bit.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So I mean well, but I mean obviously he is thinking about it, But how can I how can I feel like that's not like any factory in her wanting to be with me or is it a factory.
Speaker 1: I don't know because that is not something you can ask her about because she's never gonna be like, you know what you got me?
Speaker 4: But then it does come. I'm not saying like it was someone because they have money, right, But what I am saying is someone because they have money. Well that's what I'm like. Okay, if you start if you start dating someone, sure, yeah, So what I mean like, if you start dating someone and they're like, they're going nowhere in life, they kind of work like a dead end job, which is fine, but you don't you don't want that. And then another guy comes along, same qualities, but he has a great job and then you go with him. Does that make you a bad person because you like you fit more in line with that life.
Speaker 2: So no offense.
Speaker 1: But and I don't know what you do, Brady, But this isn't really about Brady's personal wealth.
Speaker 2: This is about his parents.
Speaker 4: Well that's what I'm saying, Like, maybe that's the benefit of dating.
Speaker 2: Example is different.
Speaker 1: Your example is dating someone who seemingly has like like a strong work ethic, has like big goals for themselves, they're working hard, and then you your other example is someone who's not trying. And that's almost like.
Speaker 2: Let's say your thing too.
Speaker 4: Let's say you're attracted to somebody you have this specific look, like, let's say you like that.
Speaker 2: Yes, they're more attractive when you find out they have money.
Speaker 1: Sure, all right, that's what I'm saying. Yeah, so yours, but he's can you still.
Speaker 4: Have good intentions just because you're with someone for like that the benefit of like maybe extra money.
Speaker 1: I think so, But maybe someone has because again, Colet and I grew up with the poors. Maybe someone else is a better outlook on this, or maybe they've experienced something like this. Maybe she just says the first that comes to her mind, and she's the kind of person that you know does that, and they're like.
Speaker 2: Oh, why did I say that? That's so stupid.
Speaker 4: I don't know, I kind of I mean, I want to want your brother to sell the Flord home sounds awesome.
Speaker 2: That's so disrespectful.
Speaker 1: I want to go, Brady. We'll open up the phones. Maybe some people have a little feedback for you at sixty five one nine eight nine Katie w B. You can also text in five three ninety two to one Katie w B one Brady congratulations. Either way you're engaged is exciting.
Speaker 7: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 2: One on one point three Katie WWB with Fallon and Cold. We're just talking to a guy. He's engaged with a girl.
Speaker 1: He's like, I believe she loves me, but lately she's made a couple of weird comments. He says his parents are older, they're like in their eighties and they have have a nice lake front home here. They have a house in Florida, and is fiancea is casually mentioned recently, they weren't talking about it. She just drops in, like how much you think they're going to leave us? Or your brother better not want to sell that Florida home. He's like, wait a minute, Like and he's like, am I dating a gold digger?
Speaker 10: Maybe?
Speaker 1: Like I don't think I am, but I just want to be sure before I get into this. U.
Speaker 2: So we got some texts coming in.
Speaker 1: Someone says, dude, sounds like you're self sabotaging yourself and maybe trying to find a reason to not get married. But I do think like you should be aware of certain things like that. They could stand out as odd. What do you think, Katie w B.
Speaker 9: I got some insight on kind of similar situation that he's got going on.
Speaker 2: Oh what happened with you?
Speaker 9: Well, so I'm engaged. Now, we've been engaged for a while. We have a little one.
Speaker 11: And this entire time my fiance.
Speaker 9: She never knew about how much I could have a possibility to inherit my uncle that lives in California. I'm told then suposed to inherit the super nice collector's car worth about eighty grand and his house is worth about eight hundred thousands as well as he's got quite a bit and retirement well over a million. And I'm the only one along with my sister and like one other cousin that's close with him. He's never discussed exactly like who's getting what. But it's just like another thing, like another reason, and like she wants to know more about it, like thinking about the future and stuff. I mean, that's why she's asking more questions.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, then that's good to have someone who's like in a similar situation.
Speaker 2: Thanks for calling in, and Sharon, I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Hi, Katie w B. What do you think?
Speaker 10: I think it's definitely weird that she's so invested or interested or maybe entitled.
Speaker 1: But I think he could bait.
Speaker 8: Her a little bit and just be like, you know what, my brother and I have decided to waive our interest.
Speaker 7: In their their inheritance or their property.
Speaker 1: They've decided to give it to a charity or something, and to see what kind of reaction that garners probably, I like you, that's all. Yeah, that's so smart. I like that a lot. Yeah, I love it. I love it. Thank you for calling in now. Now he's like, oh, yeah, I got a plan. Now you're helping him out. Hi, katw B.
Speaker 2: What's your what do you think?
Speaker 11: I think that he could easily say that his parents require a prenup before his marriage. That requires that any think that you can hear it doesn't become part of his marriage if it becomes in a divorce.
Speaker 1: That's true. I mean people are texting in prene up pren up, so I think that's fair. Absolutely, Thanks for calling in.
Speaker 4: And a lot of people say, if your relationship is strong, you don't need a prenup. But I would say, if you think it's strong, then why don't you just sign the prenup anyways, because then it doesn't matter, like, if you're gonna be with somebody forever, why you're worried about the financial situation when you come out of that relationship.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. What I'm saying, Get yeah, I get what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool, perfect claverorate cleare on that.
Speaker 1: We do have another chance for you to win the Ultimate ticket from katiewb your keywords coming up in about seven minutes, But before that, we do have your pop culture minute. First of all, Zach Bryan has finally commented and all this stuff Brionn and Chicken Fry said about him, and they're like, who what I get it. We also have an update on if TikTok is going to be banned on January nineteenth, coming up in six minutes.
Speaker 5: He and Colt on one on one point three kd w B.
Speaker 1: All right, TikTok confirms it's gonna shut down in the United States on January nineteenth. Basically, it has to be like something crazy will have to happen for it to not happen. It's good now. Remember the law enacted in April cites national security concerns and requires the company that owns TikTok byte Dance to basically divest from TikTok to continue US operations. So it's not like we couldn't use TikTok, but they're saying someone, someone, basically an American, has to own the American side of TikTok.
Speaker 2: And they're like, no, we don't have to do that.
Speaker 1: We don't care.
Speaker 4: They're like, you're not our dad. Were you talking about And then they're like, dude, then you could hear like if you're worried about us here and stuff, then you can hear all our stuff.
Speaker 1: Like this is now President Donald Trump a lot. I mean, he's he he'll be sworn to office soon. He has expressed interest in negotiating a resolution to prevent the band, but TikTok has basically said not, it's still going to happen.
Speaker 4: He was going to buy it.
Speaker 1: I was like, that's crazy. He said it's still gonna They said it's still going to happen unless the Supreme Court intervened to block or delay this law mandating it's sale.
Speaker 4: Is they don't want us to have fun?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 4: Because you dude, honestly, you're being like, it's just there's so much watching us all the time. Yeah, even Apple just got sued for like ninety million dollars whatever. Because here he's always listening to you.
Speaker 1: I don't have her on ever. I never said that doesn't matter. She's still I'm not surprised by that.
Speaker 2: I'm not surprised by that.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Zach Bryant strikes back at online haters, but it's like, gosh, man.
Speaker 2: Just I feel like he's got to he he should.
Speaker 1: Have someone to do this stuff for him, because it's just him. I'm just imagine he's sitting at home. And the crazy thing is, I get it. If I was a celebrity and sat around and saw all the mean things people were writing about me, I would want to like fight back as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you would do it in a Cardi B way where you would just call on Instagram live and start roasting everybody. He doesn't have such a weird.
Speaker 1: He posts Instagram stories with tons of text like y'all are a bunch of couch warriors attacking my friends.
Speaker 2: He's like, y'all should be studied for science.
Speaker 1: Everyone wonders why I quit touring and don't want to be attached to music anymore. But you're calling my friends ugly and harassing him. He's so mad about it. He's like, I don't have a girlfriend. Everyone's say to have lots of girl. I don't have any girlfriends. I am allowed to have love, laughter, and good people in my life. Like, bro, just go get your harmonica. Just write a song about it. Write a song about it. I get you're gonna be protective of your friends and family. You would not want people talking about your friends and family.
Speaker 4: I think I think he waited for an excuse. I don't even think he cares about the friend's family. I think he was like, oh, okay, this would be perfect now and say something. She's now, she's not attacking me. She's my friends.
Speaker 1: Now I can say, but she's not doing it. It's like other people are doing it now.
Speaker 4: Now there's there was no accountability, no uh.
Speaker 1: More and more information obviously still coming out about the fires in California.
Speaker 2: We don't have a ton of new updates at this point.
Speaker 1: I know, obviously some celebrities that evacuated their houses survived, like Tom Hanks and Steven Spielberg, but there are so many others that did not, and it's terrible. So we don't have much more to report. I know, like, uh, we talked about yesterday. I think it was like Anna Faris lost her house, Leyton Measter, many others. But yeah, it's just it keeps going and I don't know if there's any end in sight, honestly, So it's very upsetting. There is a little bit of drama going on now between Twitch's widow, Alison. She revealed she's releasing a memoir coming out in February, and she's going to talk about everything that happened with Twitch, from the day she found out, everything going on. She talks about drug claims, and his mom and family are not happy. His mom posted basically saying that there are misleading drug claims. She's going to be defending his legacy. She said that their family is appalled by these hurtful claims about her son and they're not going to stand by while his name and legacy are tarnished. He doesn't deserve this and the kids don't deserve it either. So she's very unhappy and I'm not surprised to hear that. I think that that's probably the exact reaction as a mother I would have.
Speaker 2: And the wife Allison.
Speaker 1: She's responded by saying Twitch would want his story to help anyone out there, so maybe someone reading this story it would help them.
Speaker 2: So that's what she's saying.
Speaker 1: And I think other people are like, nah, you're doing it because you want money, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: But seriously, but also people like want to share their story. So I don't know.
Speaker 1: That is your pop culture minute. It's brought to you by Ovo Lazy Lins. We gotta get you your key word. Sorry, we're a couple of minutes late here. Your keyword right now is concert. You can record the word concert by hitting the record button on the iHeartRadio app and then you're entered two win tickets to all the best concert We're calling it the ultimate ticket because it gets you into all the big shows here on the Twin Cities. Imagine seeing post Alone with Jelly Roll, Kendrick Lamar with Sizza, Teddy Swim's, Charlie XCX, Tate McCrae and more. Again, your keyword, just record yourself saying concert. We're gonna come back with a little round of normal or note.
Speaker 4: By the way, and I have a question for normal or note because somebody I don't want to say who, but somebody in this office keep something in their drawer at their desk, they take it out, they bring it to the bathroom with them.
Speaker 1: Have you seen them carry it? I've seen it with my own eyes.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm not gonna say who it is, but you think it's weird, we'll say what they do and how weird it is. And I want to see if you think it's like normal or nope.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, so we'll do normal or note if you have one, you can text it in five three ninety two one, but we'll.
Speaker 2: Do it in five minutes. On KATIEWB.
Speaker 1: New Hit Music, Twin Cities, number one Hit music station No. One on one point three KDWB, this is brand new music from Rose Cole and I love it. I think have we agreed it's her favorite song on the radio right now. Obsessed. It gives me. It doesn't sound like Taylor Swift, but like the lyrics and the energy behind it gives me Taylor Swift. I like it. It's a lot the two thousand and tens era where it's just like m has that kind of throwback feel, very very good. Let us know what you think. It's called talks un till the end. Brand new music and then right after rose we'll dive into normal or nope on one on one point three KATIEWB what normal four?
Speaker 5: Nope on one on one point three katwb.
Speaker 1: This is where you submit something to us that's kind to like, you know, I do this, and I'm just wondering it seems odd, but is it normal or nope?
Speaker 2: Or maybe your partner does it cold.
Speaker 1: Apparently it's going to put someone we work with on blast, which I support. I did that the other day, and that's the risk you take working in this building.
Speaker 4: Okay, I think this is I understand having having this item is normal, and it's definitely in a lot of households these days. But I just feel like if you're going to work and you're bringing your own portable bedet and you bring it into the bathroom, you it's around the toilet and then you throw it in the cubicle, it just feels it feels like there's a lot of germs being spread. It feels like you're bringing that thing in there doing a little squirt squirt, and then I don't like how close it was to your body, and then it was blasting on your body and then you're just you're bringing it back to your desk and throwing it in there like it's like a candy bar.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, Because at first I was going to say, I do think that's normal, and here's why, because you get so fresh from a bidet. It's like the freshest you can be other than a shower. But also I bought Jenny a portable one for her birthday and she says it's really just been one of the best gifts of her life.
Speaker 4: But she's not bringing it to work, is you.
Speaker 2: Know of I don't think she does.
Speaker 5: I think.
Speaker 1: I think she just takes it on, like when she goes on her camper van adventures.
Speaker 4: I get it, because it is barbaric to only use toilet paper.
Speaker 1: That's wild. But I do understand what you're also saying with it, like just going back in someone's desk if they had what if they had lifestyle wipes they wiped it off with after each time. Maybe they do that, and you don't know, Oh, this person's not doing that, you know what. I do think that there are some things you just have to Maybe they should bring wipes with you to work and do that, because I think I might be with you on that and say Nope, that is not normal.
Speaker 4: Or just plan it out and make your body regular outside of work hours.
Speaker 2: What is wrong with you? What do you mean train your body?
Speaker 1: If I straighten my body, I would never go at work. But hello, sometimes you can get it a delivery and expect in the mail.
Speaker 4: Oh that's why you're not consistent with the meal and the meal prep.
Speaker 1: Oh so now we're now we're fat shaming.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm not saying.
Speaker 1: That like you did.
Speaker 4: Just say you could train. Like you know, if I eat this, there's gonna be a problem at work later.
Speaker 2: Not always.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you eat something you're like, oh oh oh that is shin right.
Speaker 5: Oh, well that's what.
Speaker 1: You take on the fourth floor and not the fifth floor where we're at. Okay, number one, I go to the first floor, not the fourth floor if I have to.
Speaker 2: Okay, normal or nope, we got this on text.
Speaker 1: To brush your hair the same amount on both sides cold. No, I mean I just I brush my hair until I feel like the rats are out of both sides, so I don't count it. I'm trying to think that my daughter's hair. I don't think.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think I just go for this like the knots and then it's like I don't time it, like, all right, this side twenty seconds, fast side twenty seconds.
Speaker 1: Okay, you just count the twenty and you're like this is good.
Speaker 4: We No, I'm saying I don't do that. I don't count.
Speaker 1: Thrown you off because someone just wrote texted in something that I cannot read on the radio.
Speaker 4: I don't know how about this. We're gonna don't we come back?
Speaker 2: Normal or nope.
Speaker 1: Picking your nose as an adult, We've talked about this before. It is normal. It happens as long as you're not gross about it, as long as you're not flicking it in someone's car. Also, what else are you gonna do? Asting it? Gross? Disgusting. I'm not going to give you a pass.
Speaker 4: Sometimes if you blow your nose like you sometimes you just what are you gonna You're gonna like such an cup like a Q tip to the wall and then get it that way? Like what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: I think picking your nose as an adult is normal, but you have to be respectful about how you do it. Okay, all right? If you have a normal or nope, you can text in five three nine two one Katie W. B.
Speaker 7: One.
Speaker 2: I have one.
Speaker 1: What someone actually is a normal or nope? I buy those giant shrimps already, trace forrus me for lunch.
Speaker 2: Normal, make it normal.
Speaker 7: It's a throwback pro down, throw down, throwback, thrown.
Speaker 5: Take you back to the old school, Katie w. B.
Speaker 2: All right, we do have a couple of throwback songs. We chose.
Speaker 1: You decide on the one we play, so your votes decide it all, Okay. I chose because we didn't have the song I wanted in the system.
Speaker 2: I wanted.
Speaker 1: I've been listening to the Britney Spears memoir and I really wanted her song with Madonna. We don't have it in the system. So I pivoted, and I do like this song. It is Gorilla's classic thank You So Much?
Speaker 10: Cult?
Speaker 2: What did you pick?
Speaker 4: Also kind of a classic?
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 4: Oh don't I roll?
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 4: I've gone onto an algorithm on TikTok RPD it soon of rappers singing adell songs some reason.
Speaker 1: Actually that's really fun, so good, so good. You decide on the one we play, So basically, you call in five three or sorry, that's the text number.
Speaker 2: You call in six five to one, nine eight nine. Katie W. B. Whoever gets three votes, first, we play that song.
Speaker 5: Crow Throwback throw Down, take you back to the old school, Katie w B.
Speaker 1: All right, we are just a few minutes away, by the way, from your next keyword. You chance to win the ultimate ticket that comes up in about six minutes. We each picked a throwback song for the Throwback Throwdown. I chose Gorillas cult such a sudden stop.
Speaker 2: Colt chose Adele.
Speaker 1: You know what it is, doesn't even need it brawling.
Speaker 2: Deep, Okay, thank you. We're gonna take your votes.
Speaker 1: The first person to get three votes, we're going to play that song.
Speaker 2: Hello, Katie w B. Who you're voting for?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 1: I'm Savannah, Sanannah, who you voting for? All the way everything, every time?
Speaker 4: You don't even know what mine's going to be. Next time.
Speaker 7: She's right though, she's right every time.
Speaker 4: You know, we can't. We're going to ground that she is. Out of all the times I've been wrong, she has been right.
Speaker 2: That's true unless we've both been wrong.
Speaker 1: That just happened. Thanks Savannah. Hi, kat w B? Who you voting for?
Speaker 2: I am that's.
Speaker 4: Oh, let's hear a little bit of it right now.
Speaker 1: I want to alright, all right, I believe.
Speaker 4: I'm immediately Okay, thank you for the.
Speaker 1: Most couple of drinks first, God true, appreciate it. Hi, Katie w B. Who you're voting for.
Speaker 8: I'm voting for.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Katie w B.
Speaker 1: Who you're voting for?
Speaker 4: Baby to thank you? Thank you of course, cult take it. Hey, Katie w B. How are you today?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 10: Good?
Speaker 4: What's going on? How is your You sound like a lovely human?
Speaker 2: Beautiful?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: What's your name? My name is Sarah, Such a good name.
Speaker 5: Sarah.
Speaker 2: Who you voting for today?
Speaker 9: I'm voting for col I take back everything I.
Speaker 1: Said, Sarah, Thank you, Sarah.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's actually kind of sad. Vibes snow and ow is getting dark, sad.
Speaker 1: We could I had it all feel good, but instead but feel sad. There they bore, Katie w b B. You're never born than thirty. It's away from winning the Ultimate ticket.
Speaker 2: Cl do the honors, do the honors, give them the keyword.
Speaker 4: So the ultimate ticket. If you don't know what the ultimate ticket is, it's a giant ticket as basically.
Speaker 1: Like one of those big checks you get.
Speaker 4: It's a giant ticket, the giant check type ticket. Wow, with all the concerts you're gonna be able to go to like Post Malone, uh not Jazzy Jeff, who's got Kennick Lamar and Scissa. We got Tate McCrae, Teddy Swim, Teddy Swims. So here's the you're gonna grab your phone, whip it out, open up the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: Maybe already there. Maybe's how you're listening to us right now?
Speaker 4: Shut up, this is the keyword. You're gonna use your chance to win all that right now. Hit the talk back Mike. Music just music that you're just gonna say music.
Speaker 1: And that said, if you'd like to play the one K wordplay, you can call in right now. By the way, your chance to win one thousand pennies. We're gonna do that when we come back.
Speaker 2: Also, did Cold say Jazzy Delicious.
Speaker 1: On the TV show Today? We'll find out five minutes one oh one point three Katie w b with Fallon and Colt. We have Sarah joining us. Hi, Sarah, how are you good?
Speaker 8: Good?
Speaker 1: We are playing the one K wordplay. This is your chance to win one thousand penny pennies. How this works is Sarah, I don't know if you've heard it before but you have to basically match four words with either Colt or with me fallon.
Speaker 2: Who would you like to partner up with today?
Speaker 10: Let's go with saline.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Cold, get get out of here.
Speaker 4: Everybody loves you.
Speaker 1: Leave.
Speaker 4: Okay, Sarah, here's a deal, lot on the line, one thousand pennies. I'm gonna give you a word, you give me one word back, Okay, Okay, see if Falon can match it. First word sugar sugar COOKI next word, plot, plot.
Speaker 10: Line, time, say time.
Speaker 4: Stamp okay, and the last word is cannon cannon cannon ball solid fallon.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, here we go, Sarah. Let's is that is there a cow in your car?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: Is there no goat?
Speaker 4: There's some some noise in the background. It is a goat wipers, girl.
Speaker 2: We gotta get you some new wiers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, first selling out, you know, yeah, for real? Okay. First word sugar sugar sugar. Hmm, I feel like sugar. I would go cookie. Oh oh god, Sarah, we are feeling good, feeling good, although cold I think matched the first one yesterday and then immediately went off a cliff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was terrible.
Speaker 1: Plot twist.
Speaker 4: No, now you said line right, line yeah, plot line.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's a good one too. That's a good one too.
Speaker 1: So what about time time? Watch time? No kidding all the time?
Speaker 2: Time time out?
Speaker 1: Oh no, I would never have thought a time out, time square stamp, time stamp.
Speaker 2: Oh nope, Sarah, nope.
Speaker 1: Sorry, my brain too much related to my work. So I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: Now you'll probably sink up on this last one. Cannon ball.
Speaker 1: Oh got to a four, which is actually good, but that doesn't mean anything for you, unfortunately, Sarah. You have to get four out of four to win. I'm sorry. Thank you for playing though, O god you guys, thank you. It's the one K wordplay. We do it every afternoon around this time.
Speaker 2: People have one. By the way, we've had multiple winners.
Speaker 4: More times when we've expected it.
Speaker 1: I know. It's actually my uh because you know, cold and I put our own money to the winners, and so we really gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 2: There's a little bit of me rooting.
Speaker 1: Against you because I don't want to spend my own money, But then there's a little bit of excitement when you do one, you know.
Speaker 2: So it's a combo platter here.
Speaker 4: Now around the time yesterday we mentioned I was going to be on the Jason Show, your show doing a TV thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I do The Jason Show every day on Fox with Jason mathieson It's ten and to eleven local time, and Colt I've been filling in because Jason's on vacation. We invited Colt on today. You did a couple of segments with us. We did like a two truths in.
Speaker 2: A lie and like a game. But yesterday, before you came on the show, you were like, I'm gonna do something.
Speaker 4: I was like, you choose a word for me to sneak in and I'll sneak it in. Yeah, So did it happen? What was the word jazzy delicious?
Speaker 1: Did Colt sneak in the word jazzy delicious on The Jason Show Today?
Speaker 2: We have evidence or not coming up in five Today's Trending with Felon and Colt on one Katie.
Speaker 1: W B and It's brought to you by nikolay Law dot Com. Okay, so yesterday cult took on the challenge. He was joining me on the Jason TV Show today, which TV's a little bit more buttoned up depending on the show. But like main shows like that are more buttoned up than like our loose radio show. Yes, and he's like, I want you to give me a word, text it in. I'll pick one. I'll slip it in on the show. And the word you gave him was jazzy delicious. Did he say it today on the show?
Speaker 2: We have audio proof. I missed it when you said it.
Speaker 4: Now, I said it the first time. It was it was a lot more natural than what you set me up for.
Speaker 1: You didn't hear it, though, listen.
Speaker 4: Listen to Steamroller. I'm sorry, as almost like you were trying to not let me sneak in jazz delicious.
Speaker 1: But hold on, hold on, just kidding.
Speaker 2: Here we go, Here we go.
Speaker 10: Here.
Speaker 1: I don't, I said, I said should, I said should we protect Okay, it's very jazzy.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't I said, I said should, I said should? I just talked right.
Speaker 4: Over you, so instead it was the most unorganiclicious drop.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, and I didn't hear you say it.
Speaker 1: So then the show's wrapping up and I'm like, oh my god, he didn't say it at all. So I was like, I got to give him one more shot before his his segment is overmuch fun. Anything you want to say before you go, hold any any parting words?
Speaker 4: Oh no, just thanks for having me. Keep it jazz delicious and uh yeah, have a great day.
Speaker 7: There you have it.
Speaker 1: Everybody cold.
Speaker 4: It was so much words, so much that's so much more n agurle and I was like, oh, I didn't know you had that riz. That's so jazzulicious.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry that is that's on me. I do feel I'm sorry. Quick cook quit a couple of things for trending. Klondac dog Derby canceled for a second consecutive year due to lack of snow. Also, if you wanted to try because a lot of people say that the NA beer out there is gross, and Tom Holland has partnered with our good friends over at Tarja to offer his NA beer. It's called Beerro like b E r O and it's eleven ninety nine I think for like a six pack, and they do have different versions like an ipa a week of pills.
Speaker 2: And then something. Also, if you want to check out that variety pack.
Speaker 1: You can.
Speaker 2: And that is your trending.
Speaker 1: We're to come back with your keyword your next shot to win the Ultimate Ticket on kd WB.
Speaker 5: Ballin and Cult one.
Speaker 1: One on one point three kd WB with Fallon and Cult. All right, now, you've been on the Jason Show, You've done the TV. You're a little nervous. How do you feel about it? Do you feel like you're gonna quit radio and start doing TV now?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 4: I don't like having to focus on what I look like. And also I love that either. I didn't feel nervous though, because I was with you and I feel that you're so it was nice seeing you, like in a different element, like, okay, yeah, this makes sense, like she's where she's supposed to be.
Speaker 1: Because you were so Wait, you feel like I'm supposed to be on TV and not radio.
Speaker 4: Well, just like in any medium where you're trying to like entertain someone.
Speaker 1: It was good.
Speaker 7: It was good.
Speaker 1: Good, You're good.
Speaker 4: You're a security blanket for me. Anytime you're around, I know everything's gonna be run smoothly.
Speaker 10: Wow.
Speaker 1: Thank you, col If you missed it, because the Jimmy Carter funeral was on today, by the way, so we weren't live the whole.
Speaker 2: Episode, though we still do. The episode is up on YouTube.
Speaker 1: And we linked it. You can follow us fallin and Cult on Instagram and it's linked on our stories. Have a great night, be careful out there, and it's snowing.
Speaker 8: We