Speaker 1: By Billy Cunningham, the great American back in the Southern.
Speaker 2: Command, Tony Bender is here.
Speaker 1: Now to make sure I stay on a straight and narrow path. I've made certain promises at this point to the Donald Trump and others that I will stay four more years because I belonged to the city. I belong to the Knight Glenn Fry style. Start playing that music too. But believe it or not, the sheriff and I have not been together now for about two or three weeks.
Speaker 2: Haven't spoken after the election. But Sheriff Richard K.
Speaker 1: Jones, the Great Sheriff of Butler County, also one of the seventeen electors who actually will vote for Donald Trump around the first week in December and the state Capitol along with my sister Mary Diane Red and she'll be there with him. I guess my sister will be carrying his bags again. But that's a different story. And Richard K. Jones elector Richard K. Jones, welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, give me your analysis of what happened. I haven't slept for about eight nine days. It's wonderful I didn't sleep that night, went to work the next day. If what I do is work, and I slept the next night, and I wake up every day with a smile on my face to pinch myself as is real. American people figured out the crap that they were thrown at them by the Democrats. But nonetheless, I why did Trump win? And will you vote for him the first week in December? The vote that really counts.
Speaker 3: Hey, it those electoral votes, baby, electoral college. But see, I've been there twice. I was the first vote on the first election that he won. Look, if I died tomorrow, the mortician couldn't take the smile off my face. And it's that permanent. Listen, and the American peoples, it since chills down my spine. People are happy, and those that aren't happy me just being happy makes them unhappy, which is good. And look, the American people have spoke. I don't care where you're from. A morning, Joe, he's over there kissing his brain or or or maybe his ring.
Speaker 2: Sat he's kissing the swastik go.
Speaker 1: Ty have lunch with you, Hitler, Please please please let me kiss your ring, please please.
Speaker 3: And that's what and that's what they're doing. Like the day after they're calling and that's because their ratings are high, and they're a bunch of schmucks. And look up, schmuck. That's what they are, as schmuck, and they're useless. All the media is gonna they want to talk to him. Uh, and they they and I'll tell you what, President Trump's going to talk to him. I'm afraid of it. And I believe that he's going to do everything that he can to make this work. He's got a mission, and his mission is to make the country better than what it was. He's got all the money he needs, jets, he's going to go out. He's working on his legacy. He's hiring people that can do the job, and that his attorney general pick. Hey, listen, that's got them in the swamp scared Ronald Reagan's that it was a swamp, and it is a swamp. You got the Uh. The the military hasn't even been able to balance the buzzy. They got hundreds of billions of dollar, mister Natl, Look don't know where it went.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: That's listen, and Musk and the Vek they're gonna they're gonna fix that part. And all these picks that he's got. Uh, I I don't know that he's picked any transgenders. Maybe he has. Uh, I haven't seen him yet, but listen, uh, he would if they could do the job, he would.
Speaker 1: You know, Sheriff, I sent you a picture of Sam Britton. He's the cross dresser who steals women's dresses from airport carousels. He was in charge of the nuclear codes. He was in charge of nuclear weapons. Let's put Pete hecseth. Let's get his photo next to Sam Britton and tell me. Tell me whether or not the media gave sam Britton a free pass and are crapping all over Pete Hegseth. And I'm thinking, if those are the two choices, I'll take Pete every day of the week along with doctor Rachel Levine or I think treated doctor treated Tony Bender at some point, doctor Rachel Levine, who is a so called doctor in charge of health and human services. I'll take him next to any of the Trump picks any day of the week. I sent you a picture there of Sam Britton in charge of our nuclear weapons.
Speaker 3: What do you think, Hey, I know what Russia thinks, I know what IM think. They think we're a bunch of fools. Listen, and Biden didn't pick those. It's all the deep deep state. They do all the pick and form. That's why they didn't like Trump the Republicans when he first came in because of the deep state. They choose to run everything. Trump came in. He don't care what they want to run, and he's going to do the right thing. He's going to get rid of all of them. He's going to move some of those buildings out of d C. And if they're not coming to work, I've been told that a lot of those buildings are empty. They still work from home. That means you don't need them. Get rid of them, nobody. Hey, the American people are tired. They want lower taxes, they want we're getting ready to go to war. That Biden telling the Ukraine before he leaves. But it's not Biden. It's the people that are behind the curtain. Like in the Wizard of Oz, the Great Oz, whoever that is is running everything, Remember the Great Oz and the bank from and making the smoke. The Great Oz says, go away, And that's the people don't want to leave. You talk about having to smoke them out of the White House. All those staffers, all those people that are at the top of the FBI, the military generals that couldn't be the general in charge of a boy Scout group. And they don't even know what they've got. They don't know where their money is. It's such a big bureaucracy. The Pentagon is they the people at the top, have no idea what all the money is being spent. And it's been accepted. But listen, we got creds now China's going to give us creds Iran's already trying to kiss his ring. And then you got the North Korea guy. He wants to get whatever.
Speaker 4: Kind of deal he can.
Speaker 3: None of them are going to say it's all gonna be good. The Ukraine War will be over, if not before they start a World War three. Trump when that and the Israelis, they'll get whatever they need to finish the job. Jobs almost finished anyway. We just didn't get their nukes, so they don't have nukes, and it's a better world we live in today. France, you seem where they're going to go ahead and they're going to have a temporary hold on anybody coming into their country.
Speaker 1: In Canada, Canada said we can't take it anymore. We're done with that. France has done with England's done with it. And all of a sudden, let me ask you about Morning Joe, because every day I got up for the last two weeks anyway to watch Morning Joe and Zeka Braziski called Donald Trump Hitler a Nazi and called him a racist and sexist, a homophobe. It was the end of democracy. You vote for him, We're never going to vote again. This is the last election. It was all a lie. They were like actors and actorses playing a role untethered to reality. You know, the media is supposed to be objective and fair. Just the facts, man, just the facts. None of that is true. Because they went down quickly and kissed the ring, wanted to lunch and dinner with Hitler down in mar A Lago. They knew it was all bs. And then you got Joe Biden, who spent the last few months. I might recall about two years ago. He's in front of Constitutional Hall, Independence Hall in Philadelphia with a red lit building behind him, with those poor Marines staying on the tension, calling Republicans like you, calling it Republicans like you a threat to democracy. And now that all of a sudden, Joe Biden loses the election. He places a call to Hitler saying, it's all okay, come on into the white House, let's talk. A couple of days later, here comes Donald Trump sitting in the White House with Joe Biden.
Speaker 2: It was all a lie. Why did so many people believe a lie was the truth?
Speaker 1: The truth is a lie because they were told by the media and by the Democratic Party exactly who Donald Trump was.
Speaker 2: But now that he's won, they said.
Speaker 1: Ah, forget about the Hitler stuff, forget about the Nazis, forget about socialism, forget about all that stuff. Let's accept Donald Trump back into the White House. Wasn't it all a lie? And how many Americans bought the lies told to them by the mainstream media and by the Democratic Party. This is somehow the end of democracy. Hell, it's the beginning of democracy, just the opposite. Are they done? Give me a full report.
Speaker 2: There's a question in there somewhere, please answer it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what it is? It's the common Sense Party. People want common sense. It doesn't matter what party you are, what color you are, what gender you are. I know people that gay people that voted for Trump. Secretly, they've told me that everybody has just and the media has beat him up so bad, prosecuted him, and anybody that's had to go through the US court system and know when the government gets on, you can't defend yourself, you can't afford it. And then they go ahead and they attacked him, they beat him down, all lies, all crap, and people were just tired of the lies. And when they get up there and they say the economy is great, it's not. Housing is not great. A loaf of bread, healthy bread called six bucks, a pound of butter, just a pound of butter, which isn't much, seven eight dollars just for a few sticks of butter, and people don't hey, and and everything you get is less and less. Then when you have people come up and say, we're just going to keep it the way it is, they can't answer questions. They spend a billion and a half dollars. They bring all the goofy actors in and high end actors and singers. Listen, they don't live like us, and they were all being paid. But we don't care what they think. That clooney guy, I could care less for George.
Speaker 2: George all I want that Georgie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all I want them to do is get there singing dance and entertaining them twenty bucks. Yeah, hey, you're really funny man.
Speaker 2: To get out of here, sreff.
Speaker 1: I want to go over some facts, and so many talk show hosts and podcasters the only deal on fantasy, deal with facts. How about these facts in Wisconsin, which are of course a very very important state. For example, Donald Trump got twenty percent of the black vote in Wisconsin. In Georgia, he got twenty five percent of the black vote in Georgia. In Pennsylvania, North Carolina he got twenty three and twenty percent, respectively. And here's the Koudeta. Now you would think in the diversity pyramid of those that Democrats care about and victimize the most, who are American Indians. These aren't Indians from Bombay. This is like Chalktaw Nation and the Arapa.
Speaker 2: Ho. How about this fact.
Speaker 1: From NBC News and NBC News must be right, Lester Holtz, never wrong. How about this NBC News says that sixty five percent of American Indians voted for Donald Trump. And so you take the Indians, take African Americans, Hispanic males, fifty five percent of Hispanic mails voted for Donald Trump. And those are the categories that the Democratic Party has pandered to and exploited for decades. How is it possible that the Arapa Hose nation said sixty five percent voted for Donald Trump, fifty five percent of Hispanic men voted for Donald Trump, and take the black vote. In Georgia, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Wisconsin, anywhere between twenty and twenty five percent voted for Donald Trump. Because those are the groups pandered to and exploited by Democrats like Barack and Michelle Obama and Kamala Harris and Joe Biden for decades. How's that possible? Even in Butler County, about seventy five percent voted for Donald Trump. I lay upon the table this question, Sheriff Richard K.
Speaker 2: Jones.
Speaker 3: Why why? It's simply they can The American people aren't stupid. We don't like to be lied to, we don't like to be pandered to. And just because the media, sometimes you can overbeat somebody, like in a ballgame, you're running the score up. They were running the score up, trying to cheat by prosecution. They had their goofy judges in these cases. That are all Hey, and you know what they were doing. They were trying to fix it to where he couldn't run. And if he couldn't, Biden would still be president. He'd have been run.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: People have had the look, they've got the pitchforks out. They're throwing these people out of office. And I believe that the mandates there and the whole world's changing. And listen, when you see all the wasteful spending. Trump's going to be so much better when he comes in this time. He knows how it works. He's not going to be his first time. He's got people picked for the job, and they're going to get it cleaned out wherever these people are hiding and sneaking and all these bureaucracks. And when they spy on Americans, they got those NSA groups. They spy on every day Americans and listen to their phone calls. Then they leak it out. They run the country. That's all going to change from day one when he starts to sign those executive orders. He's got the House, he's got the Senate, we've got the Supreme Court. Now the Democrats are trying to load up the federal judges right before it's too late. You're trying to cheat.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: Lastly, Sheriff in twenty sixteen, in December twenty sixteen, you were one of eighteen at that point, now at seventeen actual human beings who really vote for Donald Trump. You were inundated with postcards and letters, in texts and emails all over the world asking you to become disloyal a disaffected Republican who won't vote for Donald Trump. Number one, I assume you're not going to go to the other side of it for Kamala Harris. But secondly, give Tony Bender the process by which you actually vote, because our vote on November fifth was important, but all we did was vote for people like you and my sister to actually vote.
Speaker 3: Explain how that happens each state. It's a very formal operation. You go to Columbus or the capitol in every state you're sworn in. It's a very very large ceremony for these seventeen. In Ohio. The last time I done that, I got probably ten thousand letters delivered to my house by by mail and trays. I'm not exaggerating, and they were from all over the world demanding did I not vote for Trump? And at that point I figured I would go to the backyard. I said, a bomb fire, lit me a cigar, and the cows behind me. I said, we're even laughing. And I filmed the whole process and I set them on fire. And if I start getting those letters again by the thousands, I've got another plan. But I'm not going to tell you what it is, but it will surprise the American people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I don't think any It doesn't mean a lot now because he's got three hundred and twelve electoral votes, unlike in twenty oh one. I think George Bush had two seventy one, so each one was critical. But you're over the But it's an honor. I mean, I can't imagine a more important citizen responsibility than being one of the one of the four hundred and thirty eight electors. If I I'm sorry, five hundred and thirty eight electors to actually show up in state capitals and vote well, Sheriff, we got to go. It's been wonderful. Keep the smile on your face.
Speaker 1: I'd rather have anybody in charge of our nuclear weapons other than the Sam Britain and doctor Rachel Levine. We have normal people back in charge. And when I see Donald Trump and Malania doing the tomahawk chop because sixty five percent of American Indians voted for him.
Speaker 2: It gives me hope. But Richard K.
Speaker 1: Jones, you're a great American, and thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And someday I must come back to Butler County. I want to walk into jail with you and watch the respect the inmates have for you. It's your hand out those Sheriff Burgers. That's what I want to do in the next month or two. If you will allow me.
Speaker 3: Hey, I will allow you, my friend, and to all the listeners, we done it. Be proud to be an American. The song just don't forget.
Speaker 2: Well, at least I know him. For YMCA, I'll sell you what we're gonna We're going to hit the YMCA going out on the other side. Richard K. Jones, thank you very much. You're a great American.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Sheriff. I must continue with Norda Sheriff.
Speaker 5: News Radio seven hundred welcome.
Speaker 1: Every day I wake up with a big smile on my face saying this cannot be true. For the last almost two weeks, two weeks exactly, it's been just wonderful. It's been glorious. American people finally figured it out. They didn't want to let they don't want to live in some liberal fantasy that exists only in their mind, and that average Americans say, we can't take this anymore. They looked at Kamala Harrison said are you kidding me? And they said, we got four to eight more years of her and Tim Waltz on top of the four years of Joe Biden, who got lost in a rainforest somewhere in Brazil. I don't know if he's been located yet, that America will no longer exist and generally we evil white Christian straight men voted about the same numbers for Donald Trump. But underneath that there was an electoral revolution that slowly has been building, but this time actually I metastasized in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania, and in Georgia, North Carolina, Arizona, and Nevada that could not be stopped. In fact, there's one county on the border of Texas against the Mexico that voted seventy eight percent for Donald Trump. Those are Hispanic voters in Texas on the border with Mexico. Seventy eight percent. How's that possible If what liberals and Democrats have been telling us is true, that cannot happen. In fact, as an example, I'll give you some facts, then we'll go onto the reasons why. In my opinion that at the top of the pyramid scheme of Democrats, liberals, progressives would be a marriage and Indians who were brutalized, who were marginalized, who were killed on site, raped and robbed, had their lands taken away by the federal US government. At the top of the diversity of pyramid would be American Indians because every conceivable government program for the last sixty to eighty years has been available to them, to all the handouts, and one can imagine certainly happened with American Indians and so on top of them, also as African Americans and Hispanics, and maybe the gay individuals, etc. Abortion rights activists, to planned parenthood. They're certainly in the pyramid and the food pyramid. But at the top, at the top, of course, would be American Indians. So I saw this on Axios, a website that I peruse every day, that said the following the biggest surprise of this election, according to NBC, News, And if NBC News said it must be true, sixty five percent of American Indians voted for Donald Trump. How is this possible? That is significantly higher than fifty seven percent of white voters who chose Trump. So in your mind, fifty seven percent of white voters voted for Donald Trump. Of that number, of the fifty seven percent, about seventy five percent of American men white voted for Donald Trump. Forty five percent of white women. But overall, not counting for gender and the two or the one hundred and four that Disney set exists, fifty seven percent of white voters voted for Donald Trump, but eighty I'm sorry, sixty five percent of Indians voted for Donald Trump, much higher percentage than white. How's that possible? Because over the past few years, if you're living in or around an Indian reservation, you don't have time for liberal fantasies built around the idea that you were discriminated against, you were abused, and were neglected. You're a disadvantaged ethnic group in American history. America is intrinsically racist. It's a failed to those individuals should say, you know what, I can't vote for Donald Trump, but they voted in the higher percentages for Donald Trump than Hispanics, for blacks, and for white folks, more than any other group, it was American Indians. The mind struggles to comprehend that that that fact goes everything about Kamala Harris should have attracted, supposedly by the mainstream media, everyone who was an Indian should have been attracted to vote for a Kamala Harris because of what Indians have been put through the last to one and fifty to two hundred years. But if you're a Native American, is out a shocking number to you that Native Americans sixty five percent for Trump, white voters fifty seven percent. But the real reason has nothing to do with the color wheel put out by the Democrats or casinos or bogus claims of institutional racism. Surely no racial group in America suffered more from institutional racism, according to liberal Democrats, than American Indians. But they recognized in this election sixty five percent of American Indians for Trump, that the Democratic Party would simply prolong their suffering. They were better off under Trump and the act that out of self interest you got I can assure you that you and I operate out out of self interest. If you're a great man or a small person, no matter who you are, when you go in and you look who you're going to vote for, you your ninety nine percent of the time will say, is my life better off today than it was four years ago? In whose policies? Do I believe? Indians said, I believe in Donald Trump? And if you're living on an Indian reservation, in or around a reservation in this country, you don't have time to placate your fears with liberal fantasies. Don't have time for progressivism or DEI, or for what's happening in our major public universities. You too busy trying to survive to participate in left wing fantasies or the white guilt felt by many lives liberals. What you want to do is relatively have low prices for the products you buy. Under Joe Biden, inflation went up at least twenty percent on average, which means some products went up thirty to forty percent, some others won up five to ten percent. But you worry about inflation. You want criminals off the streets where you live. You want better schools for your kids, You want a safer, more fulfilling life for you in your family. That's what you want. You can be an Indian, you can be white, you can be black. You mean straight or gay, doesn't make any difference. You want, as an American a more fulfilling life for yourself and for your family. That's what you're after.
Speaker 2: You also want to stop, if you're an Indian or any American, want to stop illegal migration into this country, even more than white voters. After all, who's absorbed historically more hardships and misery through unchecked immigration than Native Americans. They have suffered horribly at the hands of these policies of Obama and Biden and Kamala Harris. They don't want that. We all want legal migration. You and I want that. We want to be able to choose the best and the brightest to come here. In fact, if you're from Nigeria on the West coast of Africa, you're more likely than not to average more income and more education than the average white voter or the average Asian voter. If you're from Nigeria, we need more Nigerians into this country. That's what you're after. No group in America has absorbed more pain and hardship and misery through unchecked migration than Native Americans. So I go and let me give you some other numbers, because you've got the number. Sixty five percent of Native Americans voted for Donald Trump. And how about these numbers that this is also incredible. States like Wisconsin, for example, Trump doubled his support among black voters in Wisconsin. Wisconsin got twenty percent of the black vote in Wisconsin instead of ten percent. That's why he won Wisconsin.
Speaker 1: Also in Georgia, he claimed twenty five percent of the black vote. Pennsylvania, North Carolina he achieved twenty three and twenty percent, respectively. At a minimum, between twenty and twenty five percent of African Americans said, we can't take the lives of democrats anymore. We can't live like this. We've been promised better results for years without consequence. We now have our fourth superintendent in CPS for the last four years as a revolving door. All it is is a daycare service at many urban public schools. There's little or no education going on whatsoever. And this is a departure from traditional voting patterns, not so much as a declaration of independence from the liberals. Reportedly failed to deliver schools in safe streets and low prices, most importantly to black men. I have a guest coming up later, Heather McDonald of City Journal, written and several books on the subject, and she points out, as I will point out to you right now, that when a kid comes out, when a black male comes out of an urban high school, he reads at about the seventh or eighth grade level, and is mathematically about the sixth grade level. And that is in a system controlled completely by the Democrat Party. Imagine if you're a constitutional Republican and you would run for Cincinnati public schools, good luck, that'll never happen. You can't get elected city council. Liz Keating finished tenth. She was a white, very bright female Republican who lost to two or three nobodies because she had an art next to her name. So it's unbelievable. That's why I say voters figured it out. The lies, the duplicity, the promises without results that have been going on for I don't know, fifty to one hundred years, by the Democrat Party has finally taken shape. And so we have now a circumstance where there might be some sort of realignment. Most Black men care about their faith and their family, their wife or girlfriends. What prices are like is safe to walk the streets, and they don't care so much about LGBTQ plus or DEI or abortion issues that the Democratic Party runs on every time. And things kind of metastasized a few years ago, four years ago when George Floyd was brutally killed in Minneapolis, it kind of rocked the nation, and liberals saw an opportunity to drive further wedges between police and the black community, and they saw further opportunities to make billions and billions of dollars, as Al Sharpton and others have done for years. What began as a call for racial justice transformed into a cultural movement focusing on diversion, division, and identity politics. And today there's twenty states openly promoting and funding transgender surgery, some extending their practices to even children. And so this was an opportunity to change the direction of the country, and hopefully it was at that point an opportunity to get Donald Trump out of office that seemingly succeeded to one sense, and I had a couple friends of mine in the Trump campaign now the Trumpet administration say to me, hey, what happened is seven million votes, seven eight million votes have operated And the answer is don't know, mail in balloting drop boxes, and like Pennsylvania is trying to do, to count votes without a signature, without an identifier, without an address. Simply count votes is what Pennsylvania wants to do. In Bucks County, which is an elected position elected by the citizens of Bucks County or Philadelphia County. They have refused to follow court orders. Even Governor Shapiro, a Democrat, now says, you know what followed the law? The Supreme Court of Pennsylvania says, you don't count ballots that are not signed. Try to convey property in this country without a signature. Try to get a driver's license without a signature, Try to get an idea without a signature or other identifiers.
Speaker 2: You can't do it.
Speaker 1: But Pennsylvania wants to count thousands of illegal ballots because it's the right thing to do.
Speaker 2: It is sick and it is sad.
Speaker 1: So when I say thank you, thank you, thank you, it means that more and more Americans have figured out that the left wing doesn't work. And to give you a further example, I happen to watch Monday Morning, Zeka Brazinski and Joe Scarborough talk about their trip to Marrow Lago over the weekend, and I'm thinking of my watching this correctly. How many times have you heard MSNBC, ABC, NBC, PBS, CBS and liberal newspapers talk about the fact that Donald Trump is a Nazi, he's a fascist, he is Adolf Hitler himself, and those who vote for him are members of the Nazi or fascist party. That Donald Trump is a racist, he's a sexist, he's a homophobe. Come up with any need you want to use. It's been applied not objectively but subjectively by the mainstream media correct and heading up that ban the majorrete was Zeka Brezenski and the drum major was Joe Scarborough, and they told you repeatedly, if you vote for Donald Trump, you'll never vote again. Democracy is over. We're going to be in World War three. There's going to be blood running in the streets, there's going to be mass protest and boycott's is going to be ugly and in fact, the country will not exist as we know it if Donald Trump gets elected. After all, he's a Nazi, he's a fascist. And he's Adolf Hitler. Right after the election, the first call made by Kamala Harris was to Adolf Hitler, also known as Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: Then Joe Biden invited I E.
Speaker 1: This fascist, this Nazi end of the White House to congratulate him, and mainstream media types like Brazenski and Scarborough called the Donald to come. Can I meet with you? Can I kiss the ring? That demonstrates to me that it was all a lie. It was trumped up charges against Donald Trump, untethered to reality. And the reality is we elected a change agent and someone that might shock the world into doing America, performing America, make America be the great country it should be. So when you were told for months, imprison the guy, bankrupt the guy, shoot him, hit him in the head at least once, take him down by any means necessary to sink the Bismarck, I E. Donald Trump. It was all a lie. It was all manufactured. It didn't exist except by the actors and actresses playing news media types who knew after the election. I forget about that. I didn't mean any how many millions or billions of dollars that have been spent by the radical left in this country to smear Donald Trump. Everyone and the left wing media did it, and they did it repeatedly, and once the election was determined, they spun on the diamond said I forget about all that, let's move some other direction.
Speaker 2: Of course, everything we said was a lie.
Speaker 1: And for those who bought it, if you voted on the left wing of Polo, if you did that, I understand you were played like a like a ukulele by the radical left, by newspapers and by the media, by podcast and by websites, by ABC, NBCCBS and PBS to believe a lie. And now that the election is over, they flip on a dime to say, ah, no, that that was true.
Speaker 2: Let's get together.
Speaker 1: In fact, I hear Democrats saying we got to work with Donald Trump, we got to make it all happen. Do you understand how you were played?
Speaker 2: Are you? Are you a bigger fool than they believe? Well, American Indians said, we don't believe it. Sixty five percent and he doubled the black vote to be elected. Without the doubling of the black vote in Georgia and in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan, he wouldn't have won without the tripling of the Hispanic vote in Nevada and Arizona, he wouldn't have won. And so the messaging was to convince you that a lie is the truth, the truth is a lie. Don't vote for Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: And every day before the election, you might recall that Puerto Rico is a garbage dump. You might recall there was a swimsuit model from Sports Illustrated who said, thirty years ago, Donald Trump fondled me in front of my boyfriend Jeffrey Epstein. Every day there was a new outrage from the media, broadcasts all over the country about how evil Donald Trump truly is and how the world would end note if he won. Well, he won, and guess what. Democrats have flipped completely and said, I forget about all that. It is truly unbelievable. Let's continue. We never stop. We simply continue. And coming up after one o'clock today will be the great Heather McDonald of author fame. Also she works insistantly, incessantly in New York City about what's happening in law enforcement. She's going to discuss how George Gascone and others have been thrown out of office by liberals. Living in Los Angeles. They can't take it anymore. Let's face it.
Speaker 2: As Mark Twain said, Cincinnati is about ten years before the change will take place, or ten years behind the rest of the country. So I would anticipate in about ten years I may not be alive to see it with you on the radio, but I can almost assure you that Cincinnati will understand the fallacies, the lies, and the deceptions of the radical left, and that we're going to have a Republican takeover of Hamilton County in about ten years, because after living under Democratic rule now for about half a century, even Democrats and Cincinnati say, we can't take this anymore. We can't live with lousy schools and dangerous communities and no jobs. We can listen to the lies and predilections of radical leftists like after Puaval, but at some point reality will enter my head and I realize, like the American Indian, but the Democratic Party has done not for us but to us. Let's continue line becomes available five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand pounds seven hundred the new at and T Bill Cunningham, loud, proud and sasse at Sha Home of the Bengals and should be Joe Mixon on News Radio seven hundred. WW Okay, let's continue, Bill Cunningham.
Speaker 1: The great American, one of the great thinkers and philosophers I call her in American life today is Heather McDonald's and she's written many books on the subject of race and merrit. What's happening to urban areas. I think there's been a slight turn in the right direction. We'll see what occurs. A new book has coming is out when race Trump's merit, But more importantly, Heather McDonald, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. You have a posting about what happened in California, because we're often told what happens in California will come to Iowa, Ohio and Georgia down the road. But what happened to George Gascone and Pamela Price in California, Why that might be a slight turn in the right direction by the citizens of California.
Speaker 6: Well, it's great to be with you Bill again. They were finally held accountable for performing their jobs, which they have utterly failed to do. George Gascon, the prosecutor or the deep district attorney in Los Angeles County, has twice faced recall efforts that failed failed allegedly didn't get enough signatures. The day he took office, he sparked a revolt among the longstanding district attorneys in his office because he issued proclamations that basically said, we're going to stop enforcing the law because if we do so, it will have a disparate impact on black criminals. So there's been extreme dissatisfaction among people that are officially and truly committed to the rule of law for since he was in office. But he's managed to escape. This time. He was booted out, elected out to a very moderate challenger, Nate Hawkman, by a massive percentage. Two thirds of the voters voted for Hawkman.
Speaker 4: And.
Speaker 6: Gascon had initially had a ton of sorrows money behind him, this time he got almost none. Even the sorrows people were realistic to know that la had seen so many of the mass looting events, so many of the street takeovers, so many of these flash mobs that come into seven elevens and strip them like a horde of locusts, knowing the participants, knowing that there will be no consequences.
Speaker 7: That he's out.
Speaker 6: And then in Alameda County, which is the East Bay area, east of San Francisco, whose county seat is Oakland, which is itself right next to Berkeley, California. They put in several two years ago an extremely left wing prosecutor named Pamela Price, who again, this is all about race, Bill, Everything going on in the criminal justice system for the last twelve years is all about race. If you don't know that, you're not going to understand what's going on. It's all about decriminalizing and deprosecuting, because if you enforce the law in a colorblind, constitutional neutral fashion, you will have a disparate impact on black criminals. Not because the law is racist, but because the black crime rate is so high, and we have decided collectively as a society somehow that we would rather not enforce the law at all, that enforce it and have a disparate impact on blacks. So Pamela Price comes in and she's all about racial justice too, and she says, we're not going to prosecute fiendish juvenile homicide gang members as adults because that would be have a disparate impact. We're not going to put on sentencing enhancements to the most gruesome gang murders because that will have a disparate impact, and she this time she faced an actual recall that was successful. Earlier in her term, the NAACP from Oakland called for the a National Emergence Andy to be called because crime had gotten so out of control. You had long standing businesses around the Oakland Airport, like in and out Burger Target that had been there for decades that pulled out because they said, we can't guarantee the safety of our employees or customers any longer. Pamela Price denied this was a problem, and she helps firm to her racial justice agenda. And so you have two of the most liberal cities in the country and counties finally saying enough is enough. And so this is a very good sign.
Speaker 3: Bill.
Speaker 6: I'm not usually an optimist, right and I always thought that liberals would put up endlessly with crime and disorder because they're so committed to their ideology. But it turns out that finally there is a limit.
Speaker 1: And the great number of victims of the disparate impact argument are also black victims and are also persons of color. They're the ones who voted out these left wing prosecutors because black and dads and family members, they don't want to live in a society we're tolerating crime and urban squalors as part of the cost of business. The black voter supports you and I and also those who kicked out these prosecutors. Correct, this isn't black against white. These are criminals against victims.
Speaker 6: That's absolutely true. Now, you know, one can be a little bit too rosy about that. There still is, you know, support in the black community for racial victimology. But as I say, it was very significant that the NACP in Oakland said enough is enough. We're in an emergency situation here and we need strong law enforcement. So yes, nobody wants to It's it's amazing to me how racist the media is. There are every single day in the country, there are dozens of blacks getting gunned down in these insane drive by shootings. Nobody ever talks about them. Those black lives don't matter a damn bit to the mainstream media. Why they're races too, because they're killed by other blacks. And the only blacks that the mainstream media is interested in talking about is that handful of blacks that are shot by a cop. Usually the cop is shooting in self defense, are trying to protect other people. But otherwise, this slaughter that's going on in our cities every day is out of sight, out of mind.
Speaker 2: No question about.
Speaker 1: I hear the sirens in the background here, then another event's taking place and where you live. But most importantly what's occurring is that whether it's in Louisville and I have a friend of mine named Stu Matthews who's who represented one of those cops, they will pursue a white cop to the ends of the earth if they make a wrong, split second decision or one that maybe negligently might be wrong, and they will pursue him constantly. But twenty thousand black men can gun down twenty thousand other black men on a regular basis and there's no big deal at all. What are the facts that it's of being killed at the hands of police? Can you tell the American people be goes you speak so forcibly about this. Give us the facts on cops who kill black men and also white men and other What are the facts nationally?
Speaker 6: Well, blacks, there's about eight to ten thousand homicide victims a year who were black. That's more than all white and Hispanic homicide victims combined. Even though blacks are only thirteen percent of the population. So and those eight to ten thousand black homicide victims dozens a day. Dozens of blacks killed a day, more than all white and Hispanics killed a day. They are killed overwhelmingly by other blacks. The number of blacks who are killed by a police officer every year is about two hundred and fifty. The vast majority of those are armed and dangerous. The number of whites killed by a police officer every year is about five hundred, so twice as many whites are killed by blacks. Now that is disproportionate because blacks are thirteen percent. But here's the key when what is what predicts a police officer's use of force or lethal force is the likelihood of confronting armed, violent resisting suspects. That happens overwhelmingly in black neighborhoods because of the crime rate, as far as unarmed so called unarmed blacks. And I'm going to bracket that bill because the unarmed category counts from the Washington Post database of fatal police shootings, and the Washington Post declares unarmed very very loosely. Somebody, if you're suspect trying to grab an officer's gun, but it's not your gun. You're unarmed. So the number of Blacks who are killed by the police unarmed blacks who are killed by the police every year is about twelve to fifteen. Compare that to eight thousand to ten thousand black homicide victims. A police officer is four hundred times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black is to be killed by a police officer. Historically, blacks have made up about forty to forty two percent of all cop killers black males have even though they're six percent of the population. So if you want to talk about threat in the police black mail encounter, it is overwhelmingly to police officers and not to black So.
Speaker 1: To put a sharper point on what you just said, from FBI statistics, there are twice as many white men killed by police every year than black men. And secondly, there's about eight thousand black owned black crimes victims every year. Eight thousand black men are killed. But the total number of questionable police shootings is between twelve and fifteen, not twelve to fifteen thousand. The number is twelve to fifteen and the entire country with literally tens of millions of contents year between law enforcement and the black community, hundreds of millions every time somebody's pulled overstop whatever it might be, but twice as likely to be killed by a cop if you're white. And secondly, twelve to fifteen questionable shootings as opposed to eight thousand black men killing other black men, which the media will not deal with.
Speaker 2: Are those facts to boil it down?
Speaker 6: For that we're living a lie, the idea of a war on blacks that we've heard from President Obama, that we heard from from Obama, from Biden, that you know, black parents are right to fill fear that their child will be killed by a police officer every time they go outside. That is utter lie and deception. Yes, guess what black juveniles in the post George Floyd rac hysteria riot world, black juveniles are one hundred times more likely to be shot than white juveniles. Why because black juveniles are more likely to shoot at one hundred times the rate. Blacks between the ages of ten and twenty four die of gun homicide at twenty five times the rate of whites in those cohorts. That is, because they're committing crime at those rates that's the threat to black children is the black gang bangers that we're told we can't incarc rate because that would be racist.
Speaker 2: And Heather MacDonald in your book, when Race Trump's Merit, explain what that book is about, it's all over the place when you say the book is when Race Trump's Merit explain that to the American people.
Speaker 6: Well, it's the same concept we've been talking about, Bill, which is that any racial disparity, according to elite wisdom, is by definition a result of racism, and therefore any behavioral or intellectual meritocratic standard that has a disparate impact on blacks must be torn down. So, for instance, we find that black students don't do as well on the medical college admissions tests to get into medical school mcts, and so we've declared those must be racist tests, even though they're colorblind, computer graded, stripped of any possible racial overtones. It's because the reason blacks don't do as well is because their academic skills are way way behind. Only sixty six percent of black twelfth graders don't possess even partial mastery of basic twelfth grade maths, like reading a graph or doing arithmetic. Sixty six percent of black twelfth graders possess basically no math skills. And then we turn around and say, well, if they're not passing the m cats proportionally, it's a racist test. So what we do is we tear down standards. We're tearing down standards for medical school, for medical training because race Trump's merit. We're saying we would rather not have tests of medical knowledge than have a test that has a disparate impact on black This is going on in every research lab, scientific research lab that a're hiring on the basis of race, not merit. It's going on, as I say, in the criminal justice system. It's going on in the federal judiciary. You had Biden elevating black females to the federal bench at rates way out of proportion to their population in the pool of available lawyers. And that's not even taking into account the skills gap. We have decided that we would rather put racial diversity ahead of competence, ahead of excellence, ahead of achievement. And I just hope that from the day he takes office, Donald Trump says enough, I am going to extirpate the disparate impact standard from every federal regulation. I'm going to work with Congress to take it out of statutes. From here on, we care about one thing, and one thing only. Can you do the job. I don't want to be promoted because I'm female. Being female is not an accomplishment, and being black is not an accomplishment. Being gay is not an accomplishment. I know what accomplishment is. It's learning language, it's learning it's learning mathematics, it's learning reasoning. That's the only thing that should matter.
Speaker 1: And Heather MacDonald, the number one racial group when all these tests are taken are not whites, They're Asians. In fact, the tests supposedly provide Asians because of faith and family and parents demand educational achievement. Of course, Democrats are largely in charge of urban public education, which is an unmitigated disaster. But nonetheless, it's also true that Asians, another minority, do better than white boys and girls, men and women, and Asians is a small racial category that succeeds magnificently. So the argument that this is racism while it's racist against Asians correct.
Speaker 6: Absolutely right. The idea of this is white supremacy, Well, we haven't done a very good job at it, because Asians are whooping, and you can absolutely see it in the family culture. The parents are riding those children from day one. You will study, you will learn, you will get into Harvard. And Harvard keeps raising the bars, so it's harder and harder to get in into your Asian It's no longer enough to play two instruments like a professional. It's no longer enough to score perfect score, sixteen hundreds on your sads. You have to know, I don't know, God what you have to prove that you're going to be totally left wing, presumably to get in. And rather than saying lower the standards on our behalf, which is what the black civil rights leaders do, they say, Okay, we'll meet your standards. You keep raising them, We'll meet them.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable. It's about faith and family and good parenting. It's not about race. Once again, Heather McDonald, you're a great American. Let's not wait two years to do this again. The book is when race Trump's merit, you come with the facts, you come with the receipts. And once again, Heather McDonald, thank you very much for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Let's have a great four years at Donald Trumper we'll pull out DEI by the roots and get rid of the disparate racial impact studies, which is not as you say, it's not an accomplishment to be gay, it's not an accomplishment to be a female, it's not an accomplishment to be an Indian or a black.
Speaker 2: And let's get rid of that. I think Trump's going to do it, don't you, Heather? I do?
Speaker 6: And I'm actually for once optimistic in my life. Can you imagine if we had twelve years of GOP rule, I like to be still my heart. We would save the country.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, thank god, Heather McDonald, once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show.
Speaker 2: And Heather, you're a great American.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Thanks so much. Bill.
Speaker 1: Let's continue, never stop. We simply continue. Asians do well, do great on these tests, but we have just white supremacy fails because Asians succeed.
Speaker 2: Do you buy that argument? Bill cunning and the Great American with you every day.
Speaker 1: You're Home of the Bengals News Radio seven hundred WULW.
Speaker 8: Are you distraught after the recent presidential election? Here at don't cry crying. We understand your pain and we're here to help our expert team of cryogenic care providers can cryogenically freeze you until the Trump presidency has ended. No more crying, no more anxiety attacks, just blissful sleep until Trump is gone. When you awaken from your slumber, we'll even have a party ready and waiting for you. It will be like his presidency never even happened. It was all just a bad dream. As an added bonus, you can choose the Vance add on package. We'll extend your sleep for an additional four years at a fifty percent discount. In the event JD. Vance wins the next presidential election, everything will be okay. We're here to take care of you in your time of need. So remember, don't cry cryo.
Speaker 4: Where am I?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Please tell me it's over.
Speaker 4: Wait, something isn't right.
Speaker 9: This is your captain Elon Musk. I want to be the first one to welcome you to Mars. Sorry, Donald Trump Jr. Was just elected president and he deported all don't cry cryo customers to Mars.
Speaker 4: What uh hello?
Speaker 3: Quiet?
Speaker 2: And I'm I'm broadcasting. There are some in this building segment that may go cryo style for the next time. They're going to go into twelve years. They gonna get frozen like mister Freeze as the friends. I'm sorry, Mars, what life? What I'm in Mars? I hear the ladies on the viewer are going to go cryogenic. They're going to get frozen, and like to see him frozen. And Whoopy's going to take some donuts? What about Whoopy going after a small bakery? Up with that, Let's go after that, seg. This has been the last two weeks have been marvelous, simply marveless. And I was in Florida, as you know, I know, and we're not supposed to say anything, so you.
Speaker 1: May be addressing the next US Attorney in the Southern District of Ohio. What the wow, Kenneth Parker is out the Great American.
Speaker 2: We'll take it. And if I did well, the carts say William D. Cunningham, comma E s Q. Yes, okay, and I'm gonna free PG sitting Fell if that happens. Really, I'm letting him go absolute. And then that one thing said that JD. Vance is gonna be the next after four years of the Trump Yes, JD Vance, I guarantee you will get the new Brent Spence Bridge built. And we'll call that the Vance Bridge, about the Big Mac, about getting that under control. Vance Middletown Bridge. That's what's gonna be called. It could have been called the Banner Bridge, but Paynter McConnell called the Boner Bridge. Oops, I'm saying, what about the Big Mac? What about the fire underneath? It set your reaction, mothering Kentuckians are going nuts. I know I was downtown today. Well, the course of downtown to me, he's like a foreign country now, but downtown running around and I mean you're talking about backups. This was like at at like eleven o'clock this morning when I came out of the airport last night. Oh, I took a left Indiana that way all the way around instead of going to the right. I didn't know about seventy five, didn't know about four to seventy one right, I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: So I went Eggs A stage left, he went three three Indian at home, Kentucky, Indian, Ohio.
Speaker 2: But I got there. It took me forty minutes from the time my rubber hit the road until I came into my modified palacial estate. Any other ways, thirty minutes in a good day. But on a bad day could be an hour, and then this morning it was. It was a madhouse. What about Joe Mixon doing the is it the gritty or the yiddy Joe mixity gritty? He could not play, of course for the Bengals. Right, well, Jerry Jones has got a bad football team. Plus the stadium's falling apart. You see that before the game started, a piece of the roof fell in. Not good. They opened the roof for the first time in what twenty years? The roof fell in. It was another p there's guys up there taking How about how about going all the way to the top of AT and T Stadium walking around up there? Not good? Thank you?
Speaker 4: Not good?
Speaker 2: Those guys get paid. The Bengals might be bad, but how bad are the New York Giants?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: How bad are the Yets? How bad are the Cowboys? What do you got a root for?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 2: In New York City? The two soccer teams are still in it, the Red Bulls and f Set the Mets. What about the Yankees? There's nothing. Well, who's gonna get one Soto? That's the deal? Maybe the Mets.
Speaker 4: I don't know what.
Speaker 2: Well you got hockey, but cares about hockey. I don't know, I don't know. Put the put the biscuit in the nets segment. Put the biscuit in the net well he the stood reporters of Proud Service. Every local Tame Star Heating and air conditioning dealers temstar quality. You could feel it. Beautiful Northern Kentucky called Tom Rickton Heating and air Conditioning at eight five nine two six ' one eighty two sixty nine fifty.
Speaker 1: Your left, seg Man, this woman has a brand new face. Suici, Oh my gosh, suicide attempt survivor receives a miracle new face. I guess he shot himself in the head with a hole in the middle of his head. Look at him now, he's got a eighty five percent of his face has been reconstructed, replaced with donor tissue. Seg Would you donate your lips or your cheeks to someone if you could?
Speaker 4: There?
Speaker 2: It is right there we got. This guy's got a brand new face. Looks like the Bionic Man, not good Willie. We also want to thank Lear's Prime Market or Thanksgiving holiday destination. Great order those fresh turkeys right now online at Learsprime dot com. Lear's Prime always a cut above located right there in beautiful downtown Milford now home and the Eagles and Don Don Henley shops there, doesn't he?
Speaker 7: Speaking of?
Speaker 2: Speaking of high school football, Willie, they've announced that the Moler Saint X Division One Regional final Friday, and Mason sold out who they play? Seven thousand? They played Sassy. I'm gonna take Moller against Moller and St X. Would you agree? Hold out? Mike Layne and I are gonna pick. Well, you're not gonna pick Saint X because you're gonna get where You're gonna get a rocket.
Speaker 4: Where is he?
Speaker 2: I don't know where is he. I don't know if he's got a game tonight or not. He man forget about that. I owe him nothing. Is that corrected this yet?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Let's see. FC Cincinnati has signed that young man out of Belgium, Kevin Denky. He's a striker. Sixteen million dollars. How much sixteen million dollars for a new FC Cincinnati player is? What's his name? Acosta? Is he going to play?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's probably why they got him. Sounds like sounds the show. I don't know if Lucco is going to be Lucho may not play, he may be gone. O Bengals update brought to you by Good Spirits, Winded Tobacco and Party Town with thirteen locations in northern Kentucky, your tailgate headquarters. Of course, the Bengals have the bye week, but DJ Turner's got a fractured clavicle. He's out well, Zach Taylor said today he may come back later on in the seasons. Probably not that bad. But I mean, I don't know, you're broken collarbone. If Joe Mixon did not have the Magic Man Merlin Shivernecker, would he be playing for Houston right now. No, the magic Man got Joe Mixon. But let's face it, why is he not here? Could the Bengals use a running attack? Slightly? Go ahead? Mid American Conference action tonight Willie at Beautiful Yeager Stadium in Oxford. Has the Northern Illinois Huskies, who earlier this year beat Notre Dame easily on the will face the six and four Miami RedHawks. Let's see college basketball tonight, plenty of it. Eighteenth rated Cincinnata Bearcats at NKU. Who's in worst shape you see football? Or the Bengals. I would say that's fifty to fifty in my book fifty to fifty. Please continue. Let's see action at six thirty on seven hundred WLWN fifty five KRC Lipscomb out of the state of Tennessee. We'll take on ninth rate at Kentucky at seven on ESPN fifteen thirty. Let's see Evansville and Ohio State, Bellarman and Louisville, Purdue and Marquette battle it out tonight segment. I see that Tyrese Maxi is challenging Joel l Beid for not showing up to meetings. He's making only four hundred million dollars. Joel Embiid, should you his Gary? Let me guess Joel Embiid wants to go to the Lakers. I guess right. He can't blame anymore. But he's just signed four hundred million.
Speaker 4: But does just show up?
Speaker 9: This?
Speaker 2: Just show up? That's all you got to do? Is that that difficult? I've heard a rumor that Gary Jeff Walker took you to task when I was gone for a week for you to show up a little more. Garry Jeff Walker?
Speaker 4: Is that true?
Speaker 2: Did he call you out like Max he called out Joe l MB Yeah. In other words, yeah, he said, you're not here enough. Segment Red's Update. Get the latest on the red Legs tonight and not baseball in the Hot Stove League six oh five right here on seven under WLW hitting coach Chris Foalaka will be the special guest tonight. Then they're gonna name the Managers of the Year tonight. In baseball, where's David Bell. He's in Toronto, assistant general manager and play in the front office. He's a good for Toronto, blue Jack. You got a good dad. Good for David. He's about fifty some years old. He's been in baseball now for like thirty years, correct, and he's with Toronto. Who might might someday be good Also, Willie, tomorrow is the date one of our run of champions.
Speaker 4: Here.
Speaker 2: We got the Madera soccer team coming in at one thirty talk about that Segment eight, and then Roger Bacon at two thirty. Thursday, Indian Hill and Summit Country Day and Friday, Springboro and Saint Ursula. Well, we're doubling up every day this week, then next week they're all gone right, correct, Right, we couldn't do it any so we got Madeira girls State champs, right, tomorrow at one thirty Seaton Champions, Satan Champ, Roger Bacon, Roger Bacon, Indian Hill and Her Soccer Summit. I think both boys and girls won and they're all coming in, right, They're all coming in. Springboro won and Saint Ursulo. So Southwest Ohio is the kings of the state of the Buckeye State in both volleyball and soccer. Get them all in here segment. Get them all in here trying to do it. Then we got to get the football guys in. That's next, Well maybe week after a couple of weeks. Do you think it'll be sant x or I don't know st x or Moller. I don't know. Plo won during the regular season. I'm sure they played. You know what I can't. I asked Rocky. He knows everything. Where is Rocky?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Probably probably be on his way in. I say, Mauler High School beat them, what do you think? Probably so? Also Willie in the local racing news today. Beginning with a twenty twenty five NASCAR Cup Series racing season, Kroger, Cincinnati based Kroger is going to move its primary sponsorship sponsorship the Ralsh Fenway Keslowski Racing RFK Racing and they're going to field a third Ford Mustang for twenty twenty five. Ryan Priese is going to join the team to run the number sixty Kroger car. I got an email into Rodney McMullen. Yeah, the CEO is not returned my email segment about what it's none of your business while we're talking. I need some costcutter savings in Madeira, nearly near Rodney McMullen. If you're listening, call the Great American Nearly twenty brands will appear across RFK Racing cars of Brad Koslowski, Chris Pusher, and Ryan Priest throughout the season. I thought Bobby Kennedy is going to be the new HHS Secretary. You're saying rfk's getting into racing. No, it's Ralsh Fenway Keslowski Racing. He said, RFK. That's what I said. That's what it is. It's our RFK Racing. Well, we just got to score from Dave forty five mo, thirty seven mo undressed. They have that kind of game Friday. It's you know, it's really it's really a shame, though, Willie, that you can't have these games at Knippert Stadium. You can't have a doubleheader of the one the one final, and you can't. It's amazing to me how stupid the n C Double A is with with this deal about not using Nippert Stadium. The Bearcats are gone to Kansas State Saturday, have been gone for two weeks away.
Speaker 4: Why not?
Speaker 2: I mean, you only you only got to get seven thousand people in Mason and you could have ten or fifteen. Bingo now says the high schools can't use So that's what happened. Remember Tom Gamble about a year or two or three years ago got in trouble with that, with that the Skyline Football deal. He had all kinds of games set up for Niffert Stadium. I'll wait a minute. N C Double A says, well, can't do that. It's a it's like a it would be a it would be an advantage for UC football to be recruit right. They you doing it, by the way, they need better recruiting, kind of like the Bengals is I mean, I mean, you know that's like you still owning Willie's and say, well, we're not gonna We're not gonna sell wings anymore. I'm gonna sell those. No more wing no just hambo persons. Big Boy selling big boys.
Speaker 9: Thing go.
Speaker 2: I got a call from someone wanting to know if I wanted to buy mister big Boy, one of the big boys out and really, you know what I said, absolutely, heck yeah, put it on top of the building up here with a light. I'll put on my home. You know, my wife said, over my dead body, you're not bringing home. I went in the front yard right there, big boy, right there, right there and next to the drive right you know, your mailbox five thousand dollars. You know what I said, bring me bring I'll take it. Put it in here, Bring it in here, Hey about that, Bring it in here to this right there there you go.
Speaker 4: Put it in the corner.
Speaker 2: Right here in the studio. We had we had a bear. I accept. We had a bear in there right there. We had a fountain. Remember that fountain we had. We had a fountain.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It was very serene to have a fountain. Yeah, it was nice.
Speaker 1: So you're saying, you think Scott Ryan Hard and DJ Hodge, Well right back corner.
Speaker 2: What goes on right there? Nothing? How about mister big boy looking at you? Bingo I'm gonna buy one, all right. Can I get reimbursement from iHeartMedia? What give me out of the suits? We want to go petty cash or something. Give me out of the billions and billions of dollars. Willy and utter of you and your triumphant returned to the tri State and the Southern Command is set up for later this winter. We leave you with the immortal words of the Steward Report. Thank you that big boy to Laria Luk be big on seven hundred w autuy'm oeger. Let's talk about the events that transpired in my one week absence. All held broke loose here, I'm told I watched all the games monitored from Afar got Uc and Iowa State. You also had the Bengals teeing it up. You know you may not have seen that game on Sunday night.
Speaker 4: I saw it.
Speaker 1: And then Joe Mixon last night went crazy. He saw him to dancing and the yiddy is the yddy or the gritty whatever it's called. Would Joe Mixon be in Texas without Merlin Schivedack or Ak the magic Man?
Speaker 4: You would speak to that better than I could. I have no idea. Here's what I know, Joe Mixon's effectiveness last couple of seasons and Cincinnati was limited, And if you look at it metrically, he's not been dramatically better. But there's one number that stands out. It's half four and a half yards per carry this year with the Texans four last year. What we saw from Joe Mixon and Cincinnati the previous two years was a running back who wasn't very explosive. And so the guy that I watched in stripes in twenty twenty two and twenty twenty three, I understood why the Bengals moved on. It's running back. It's a position that is maybe a little bit more plug and play than others. It's a position where production tends to drop off pretty precipitously when players are younger than they are at other positions. The problem is they didn't upgrade from him. Zach Moss didn't work out. They got him from the Indianapolis colt or at least he hasn't worked out so far this year. Unfortunately for Zach, he's injured. But the running game still feels the same. The running game still feels like it's not an asset, and so it's it's one thing to move on from a player. Look, the Bengals have done this. They moved on from Jesse Bates, right, not face value. Terrible move. Jesse Bates is playing great in Atlanta, but the blow is softened if the plan to replace some worked well. They drafted DA's Hill and then within two years moved him to corner. Then unfortunately he's hurt moving on from DJ Reader to a degree, you can understand DJ Readers always hurt. He's injured a lot, got injured at the end of last year, but they didn't replace him, or at least they haven't yet. So it's not saying good to the player. It's the inability to upgrade or at least replace with a comparable guy makes.
Speaker 2: Too much sense. I try. May I read to you a text from a knowledgeable person.
Speaker 4: I can't see that, but okay, this is from this knowledgeable Tell me who's the knowledgeable person?
Speaker 2: Come on, can't say Bill Belichick, the Bengals new head coach, and GM zach Anna Rumo and Duke Tobener will be out.
Speaker 1: That's the rumor on the street. I respond, fantasy Land, Mike Brown would never I capitalized every letter never do.
Speaker 2: This makes too much sense. He then says, you never know. Maybe he actually wants to win before he dies turning ninety years old.
Speaker 4: Are we sure that Bill Belichick is the best candidate out there?
Speaker 2: If you won't report repeat the name, I'll show it to you. Are you prepared? I am prepared. Is that person knowledgeable? Yea or nay?
Speaker 4: That person is knowledgeable and that's fine.
Speaker 2: Bill Belichick coach in general at seventy two years old, and Zach Taylor is going to go to Lakota East.
Speaker 4: At seventy two years old, still looking for his second ever playoff victory without Tom Brady as his quarterback. Is Bill Belichick the best candidate out.
Speaker 2: Have you seeing him on Monday Night Football alternative? That guy knows a lot of stuff, of course.
Speaker 4: Is Is he a better candidate than Detroit Lions offensive coordinator Ben Johnson?
Speaker 2: I like Ben Johnson the way he ran the Olympics, but he.
Speaker 4: Was Ben Johnson the offensive coordinator. They've scored thirty eight points I think in four games this season. In two games, they've scored fifty two. I have a lot of talent and offensive guy. We need a defensive guy. I think you need a leader. I mean, I think you need a leader and a guy who could assemble a good coaching staff and somebody who could set the tone. But offensive play calling is not a best. So Bill Belichick is obviously, according considered by many myself included, the greatest coach of all time. But even I kind of coaches get to a point where maybe.
Speaker 2: The game three in the tank.
Speaker 4: Here's what I know, those last few years in New England with him having control over the roster and him coaching the team, you're unwatchable. So again, if I'm getting Bill Belichick in his prime, okay, but he's seventy two years old. So is he the best? Is he the most Does he have the greatest resume? Of course? Is he the most fame? Yes? Is he the brings the most equity in terms of what he's done in the past with him? Sure, But if you're looking for a head coach, is he truly the best candidate out there in a league that is getting younger and younger.
Speaker 2: Well, he's only seventy two.
Speaker 4: Okay, again, maybe the answer is yes. What I would want to know is, especially if you're the Bengals and your coach is probably somebody you're hiring to be there for quite a long time. Is Bill Belichick the best guy?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe the answer is yes, who's in worst shape?
Speaker 4: You see?
Speaker 2: Football or the Bengals.
Speaker 4: Well, in terms of their their current records, yes, you see Football is in a tough spot because they started five and two now and now they've lost three straight games. They go on the road on Saturday night is big underdogs against Kansas State and felt a while ago, like getting to seven or eight wins was layup, the the bare minimum when they were five and two, layup. And now we're talking about the possibility of them being five and seven and missing a bowl game. Not good, not good at all. And look that what comes with that job is the task of either energizing the fan base or keeping the energy of the fan base. And I think that's gonna be hard. I like Scott Saderfield, but that's gonna be hard for this coaching staff to do. If they end up losing their last five games of the season, then, frankly to a degree, if they end up winning one and finishing six and six, I don't think relative to the five and two start, that's gonna.
Speaker 2: Feel dogs in every game.
Speaker 4: They're underdogs on Saturday, and there's a decent chance their home underdogs their final game against TCU.
Speaker 2: I now, lastly the Bengals. Where do we go from here?
Speaker 4: Mo?
Speaker 1: I watched the game insipidly. I saw what happened. I knew when they were way down they're going to come back. It's going to be close, and they're going to lose. Has Money Mac issued some checks, some cancel checks?
Speaker 4: I started calling him cryptocurrency Mac, because you can't rely on them all right now it's up to volatile. Now it's yeah, right, you might make a couple kids two volatile. Look, Money Mack's a problem. Their biggest problem is their defense is terrible, and it is starting to feel like if there's going to be a change, it's gonna be with the defensive coordinator.
Speaker 2: Perhaps not he was ready for an NFL head coachman.
Speaker 4: What a remarkable fall that you think about it. Two years ago we were talking about him being a finalist in Arizona, maybe the Cardinals hiring him, or he being a guy that you would hire if you're in the AFC West and you get you need to get the you know, the kryptonite to Patrick Mahomes and now we're talking about him. I don't want to say being the fall guy, but yeah, I mean to a degree that the defense has been terrible, and what the Bengals have tried to do with their defense this year is going to be what they have to do moving forward. Twenty twenty one. They had a good defense, what do they do? They threw money at it? Right they spent like you, they just threw money at the defense. Can't do that. Now you got to use dram choice. Need need young talent to be really good instantly. They've tried that the last two years and lose system and it hasn't worked. And so you're really going to run it back year three?
Speaker 2: I don't think so. In fact, right now, Zach Taylor, I call him. You know, Zach Shule is going to open up some steakhouses, be a matre d Either that or become the head football coach if Lacoda east Well.
Speaker 4: Could do that, Zach Shula after don Or Dave Dave Dave?
Speaker 1: Okay, because you know, does he look like an NFL coach to you? He looks perplexed, uncertain.
Speaker 4: Let me ask you this. Let's take the teams at the top of the AFC. If you the Denver Broncos, you want Sean Payton or Zach Taylor.
Speaker 2: Sean Payton, he's won this.
Speaker 4: Fitzsburgh Steelers, you want Mike Tomlin or Zach Taylor.
Speaker 2: Mike Tomlin.
Speaker 4: Baltimore Ravens you want John Harball or Zach Taylor.
Speaker 2: Arball. Now you can't get Cleveland.
Speaker 4: In the next He's gone, I'm talking about the elite team because we're not comparing the I don't want to be that. I don't want to compare them to the Titans and the Browns, and hear him to the Ravens, the LA Chargers, Jim Harball or Zach Taylor, Jim Harball, Kansas City chiefs Andy Reid or Zach Taylor.
Speaker 2: My laughter gives you the answer.
Speaker 4: So the Buffalo Bill, Sean mcdermotter, Zach Taylor. Maybe it's a more equitable discussion. But if you're looking at the elite teams in the league, teams that have quarterbacks as good as Joe Burrow, teams that have rosters better than the Bengals, and in some cases not as good as the Bengals. If you're doing, you know, quarterback versus quarterback running backs, offense versus the offense versus offense, defensives versus defense, and then he gets to the coaches. How many times against elite teams with the Bengals get the check mark next to their coach rarely.
Speaker 1: Lastly, I have a big, big decision to make. Okay, got a call from a broker. Wants to sell me mister big boy. Yeah, for five thousand dollars. Okay, they have several They're in a chain link fence. Those are worth five thousand dollars if you pick them up and they want to go to a good home.
Speaker 2: They don't want to. Nobody wants to make fun of mister big boy. You know my feelings about him. About twenty years ago. I saved him.
Speaker 1: You know, the Meyer family is gonna get rid of him, right, and I worked hard to keep him. But the problem is I have to pay the money. I said, I'll buy one.
Speaker 4: So you saved the big boy. Now you have to pay for one, yes, and I have to transport it myself pick it up. Well, that's not gonna happen. You're gonna hire some dudes.
Speaker 2: You're enlisting me.
Speaker 4: Is that what you're doing?
Speaker 2: I'm saying Harry ask men, okay, think only weighs about two hundred and fifty pounds.
Speaker 4: Okay, not your guy.
Speaker 1: The inside is not a big boy by the way, really, no, would you agree to have a positioned right there in the corner of this studio overlooking what we do here? Mister big boy? I saved him. Now I'm gonna buy him.
Speaker 4: I have no not my money. Do what hell you want?
Speaker 2: I go to Rhino Rhino. I got an idea, you say it'll talk to DJ. I said, I'll put up to five grand.
Speaker 4: What do those guys care if you're paying for it? I said, I said, we've got a hardboard cutout of John Wayne that we've had for thirty years.
Speaker 2: Still there, there's Jim Scott's photo.
Speaker 4: Right, Jim Scott's photo.
Speaker 2: There's Willie Talk.
Speaker 4: We had Rick Patina. The old Potato's gone. What do they care if it's your money? But I try to get them to pay for it, Well, that's not gonna happen. I said, let's get two of them for ten. No, we don't need iHeartMedia resources as precious as they are. Going to big Boy statue is the other thing.
Speaker 2: Take them home. I talked to my wife said, Penny, does she want one? What do you think? Probably in the front yard. I try to buy a flying pig with the skirt on. She said, I'll take a sledgehammer to it and when you're sleeping.
Speaker 4: Thanks. Thanks, And I said first, she said absolutely not. Don't embarrass yourself. So if she says no and they say no, here right here, Okay, I mean if it's your money, what do they care?
Speaker 2: He said, let me get it approved by the management of the building. Yeah, Steve Miller, Steve Miller.
Speaker 4: Band his approval. A big boy and the I'm gonna ask.
Speaker 1: Steve Miller, he runs the building. Can I get mister big boy if I got to use a freight elevator to get him up here or the steps?
Speaker 2: Would you help bring them up? Bring him up the steps?
Speaker 4: No, No, I want nothing to do with this.
Speaker 2: I just want to be fabulous anytime you look at them when you laugh, and which is what we're looking for, joy we're looking I guess I'm filled with joy ever since the election did give me joy, So I appreciate that.
Speaker 4: But yes or no?
Speaker 2: Would you want to look at mister big boy every day?
Speaker 4: If I don't have to pay for it? Fine, I don't care. Would you help get him here? No, come on, I don't do manual labor. If i'm if I'm am I getting paid, we can talk about it. I mean if if you're gonna throw some coin my way, yeah, I'm your guy.
Speaker 2: Maybe Ron's roost.
Speaker 4: We can pay me in chicken.
Speaker 2: Yes, give me some chicken.
Speaker 4: Chicken is good.
Speaker 2: Chicken is good. You want some kind of do do we have hope? Moses? Before you leave me? I know you got to go to Buffalo Wild Rings with mister big boy, But do you have hope? Do you look at you? You're like for what? Just anything? In sports?
Speaker 4: My beloved bear Cats play NKU tonight. I like Darren Horn a lot. Orse have a good program, but I didn't count. The bear Cats don't count, So I'm I'm hopeful that West Miller's team can get to the NCAA tournament. I'm hopeful for that. And I do think the Reds are interesting and too tenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Possibly, yeah, I think the stay healthy.
Speaker 4: That's a big question. I think if I think there are a lot of teams who didn't make the postseason last year who would love to go into the offseason with the young starting pitching the Reds half. Now, the problem is none of those guys have gotten through a full big league season. None. But there's a lot of upside there and I am moderately optimistic about the twenty twenty five Roads. The threshold is not very high to get in the postseason. You know, I don't know how aybody's gonna watch them. I'm not sure how that's going to work. But you can hear all the games here. But I do think you don't care about TV though? Care about radio? I don't care? Yeah, please listen right big Boy on TV? Did they ever talk about our bro? They ever talk about us? It been the last like six days. Listen, listen to our news or talking about the Reds TV deal.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking, who cares? I don't care. I hope there's no TV. We went radio and that's it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I got text here from Bob the Bricklayer and others to you. They will help. They got trailers. Awesome, MO. Can you see the Big Boy coming down Montgomery Road on the back of a trailer?
Speaker 4: How tall is it?
Speaker 2: Eight feet?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I man.
Speaker 4: The more I think about it, the more excited I am. Right there I can't believe you're watching seeing that.
Speaker 2: I see what's behind you on the other side.
Speaker 4: Oh, I see.
Speaker 1: When I come in, Sloaney has on the view just to piss me off. I'm recourging. I look at that and I can't take it anymore.
Speaker 4: So he does.
Speaker 1: He puts a view on one and puts something else on the learning channel on the other one, and that's it.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I got I got your proxy.
Speaker 4: You say yes, if it doesn't cost me anything, and if I don't have to do any list? What about carrying up the steps if I'm getting paid, Yes, that's six flights of steps.
Speaker 1: Man, that's a lot. Let's see if I can make it happen. I got your vote. Sure, Oh, thank you very much. Good to see you have hope.
Speaker 2: Do you have any hope?
Speaker 4: Who was supposed to be on in this spot that you came and grabbed me?
Speaker 3: No one.
Speaker 2: I was going to take calls and I said, I'll do it tomorrow. Most here. We've got stuff going you agree, we've got stuff going on.
Speaker 4: There's a lot going on. Yeah.
Speaker 2: When the Bengals in the after, when they beat the Steelers here with Mike.
Speaker 4: Tomlin, if they beat the Steelers. You know, there we go. Then the next game is against Dallas, who's bad, and then play that the Titans. They're bad.
Speaker 2: That's three.
Speaker 4: Suddenly back to five hundred here.
Speaker 2: They got to win the last two and no one in Pittsburgh might be tough.
Speaker 4: That game against Denver is going to be tough. But get the Browns here. They'll be favored in that one. What do you think, mo, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I have hound the drums of glory. It's possible, right.
Speaker 4: Don't you have hope for XAVI basketball? Most Coteers played well on Saturday against Lake Forest.
Speaker 1: And then the Crosstown shoot out. This year will be a little more interesting, maybe, you see, you'll be competitive.
Speaker 4: Well, from my perspective, that's what I'm rooting for. But just be competitive. I think I think there's a very good chance we have both teams ranked. We might have both teams undefeated. That would be unusual, undefeated, unranked, almost as unusual as you attending the Skyline Chili Crosstown Shootout.
Speaker 2: Where is it? This shit's that?
Speaker 4: You see?
Speaker 2: I'm not going correct?
Speaker 1: All right, thank you very much, let's continue with more line becomes available seven four nine, seven thousand, Bengals earn the lurch.
Speaker 2: See what happens.
Speaker 1: They're all for the next twelve days back at it two a week from Sunday right here against the Steelers, and then, as Moe said, they're going to march to the playoffs. In playoffs and maybe maybe to the super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Okay, on news Radio seven hundred wul.
Speaker 8: You are you distraught after the recent presidential election? Here at don't cry Cryo. We understand your pain and we're here to help. Our expert team of cryogenic care providers can cryogenically freeze you until the Trump presidency has ended. No more crying, no more anxiety attacks, just blissful sleep until Trump is gone. When you awaken from your slumber, we'll even have a party ready and waiting for you. It will be like his presidency never even happened. It was all just a bad dream. As an added bonus, you can choose the Vance add on package. We'll extend your sleep for an additional four years at a fifty percent discount. In the event JD. Vance wins the next presidential everything will be okay. We're here to take care of you in your time of need. So remember, don't cry, cry o.
Speaker 3: Where am I?
Speaker 2: Oh, please tell me it's over. Wait, something isn't right.
Speaker 9: This is your captain, Elon Musk. I want to be the first one to welcome you to Mars. Sorry, Donald Trump Junior was just elected president and he deported all don't cry cry out customers to Mars.
Speaker 3: What the hello?
Speaker 2: Quiet? And I'm schos, I'm broadcasting. Have you seen the women shaving their head? I have turning your eyebrows blue?
Speaker 7: Maybe some people around here that want to be cryogenically frozen for four years?
Speaker 2: Should I tell him it's gonna be more like twelve In.
Speaker 1: The newsroom, You mean they're gonna be crying. They're gonna be frozen for the next but fifty.
Speaker 2: You would like to be frozen for the next time I come into every day? The view is right there.
Speaker 1: He does He does it for on purpose over there, and I'm watching this and I'm starting I feel like a Hillary Clinton supporter start screaming.
Speaker 2: I'm a big Joe and Mika going up and going down to mar A Lago? Was that before or after your visit? Can't say, but they wanted to kiss Hitler's ring, That's what they wanted to Yeah. Yeah, Now they're taking all kinds of grief right.
Speaker 7: Well, they saw their ratings in the toilet being said, well, maybe we should adjust things.
Speaker 2: A little bit. I wonder if Jim Acosta will do that on CNN. He's about the worst there is too, or a C. Brock, what about it all? We've not been together for about a week. Where have you been, by the way, Southern Command somewhere in there holding it down down, saw doing? I know, how's the state doing with the hurricanes? And great thing? He's William D. Cunningham, US Attorney Southern District of Ohio. What are you looking at? Just saying look at me, just look at me, just saying I'm gonna do it. I'd give PG sitting fail to pass. They criminalized politics both yes I could, Okay, maybe I couldn't. I don't know what. What would DJ say? Well, if that, we'll get your election time. You might have to take off. But they take off a little bit. We'll get Justice Joe to fill in for you, Justice, that you'll be gone to Justice even call him anymore, says his real action. Don't even call it justice.
Speaker 1: Joe wants to take a bunch of your replacement is gone. Kenneth Parker's gone, the US Attorney gone. Willie is in charge of southern Ohio.
Speaker 4: Just do it.
Speaker 2: I don't have a time. I don't have a Gates problem. Look at it that way. I don't think I do. Maybe I do, Maybe I don't know.
Speaker 7: With the Gates appointment, as everyone else is all, he's going to take a flame threat.
Speaker 2: So good to the Justice Department.
Speaker 1: Yes for athlics, for those who protests out in front of planned parenthood, for the false warrants, defies of warrants, for the criminalization of Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: Whatever it is, it is, can't be worse. Eat it. Speaking of eating it, what about me getting a big boy?
Speaker 7: You've heard I've heard about this. So can we unveil the cost of the staff five thousand dollars? Take up donations among the employees.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I go to the newsroom. Yeah, big boy. So let me ask you this. I am mad. I'm going to take a wild guess. Penny is not on board with this thing. It would have to go here, rock because you asked the first lady what about at home?
Speaker 1: And she said, I got two reasons. Not number one a sledgehammer when I'm asleep. You'll hear a crashing sound. And secondly, I got a text here from the weed man, Tom Weiedman. It says I'd be out of zoning compliance. Oh boy, I can't have a coming out in handcuffs, handcuff size.
Speaker 3: There we go.
Speaker 2: We'll put it out in front of the Trustees building down there.
Speaker 1: The weed man said, no, but inside here Steve Miller, Steve Miller band runs his place, called him.
Speaker 2: He said, no problem, but you may may not be able to come up.
Speaker 7: I just think it would look better buy you get like a like a rotten reel and he's holding a fishing rod in there, like a straw hat, like a little like.
Speaker 2: Huck Finn seasonally a big boy. Well if Tom weed, but what if we we painted maize and blue? You think he'll yes, Yes, there you go, say, Michigan doing this year. By the way, what else is going on? Rock not so I'm the same.
Speaker 7: But they already got the rings, they got the money, they got the women, and they got so forget Hutchinson.
Speaker 1: Sorry, can't play anymore. But I think I can bring an inside here and put it outside. But I told DJ, and I told Ryano, and I told Tony that if that happens guess what.
Speaker 2: I'm taking it with me when I go. They said, okay, but at that point, maybe we'll have some money. They can buy it ten thousand dollars, make a few bucks, flip it, flip it. Somebody will steal it like everything else around here. But this is a legit one. It's like, this is like.
Speaker 1: I want to see it because there's good ones. I want a real big boy out in front of a like blue Ash Fishes. I went there all the time. I would love to get.
Speaker 7: You need to get the one at the corner of seventy four in North Bend. That's an iconic fishes location and it's closed. But there last the one you need, right in the heart of the West Side in Green Township.
Speaker 2: Right outside of Damn. I may take you with me then pick out the right They probably give it to me the big boy man. It looks like if you put your hand up like it, I'll stand right out there just like him overall. Give me a big big boy, Paul, Paul, bring me a new big boy every day. Nuts Paul says, what do you bring?
Speaker 1: I said, just bring white castles, I guess the next time, right, bullet burgers and stuff it.
Speaker 2: Goes shame an more hot fudge cake. All right, let's talk about the big game of the weekend.
Speaker 3: Cake.
Speaker 2: What about your pumpkin pie? What about that rock? We got talking about the big game? Whipped gream and pumpkin pie? What about that?
Speaker 3: I like it?
Speaker 9: I like.
Speaker 2: Is there any frishes open?
Speaker 7: There is a privately owned one, apparently, according to a caller who called the Edding Rocky Show in Terminal A the CVG Airport.
Speaker 2: I will be there on Friday and I will check it out. I'll check it out. Well done, onion rings and a cherry coke. Then you're in vanilla coke. But yes, and then you get a cheese, get a pumpkin pie, and get hot fudge cake to go, hot punch cake. Yes, right now, what's the big Pick them up rock when you leave and then just put them in your bag. Moeller, the X all the glory are you pick?
Speaker 4: I'm picking the men who beat him before right about two months ago, forty five thirty seven.
Speaker 2: It was it was a very close game, santaxscom And after that they went into counseling.
Speaker 7: Didn't they had sat X Well that was a private matter and they played a lot I think they counseled.
Speaker 2: Uh more, there's a d I think that we did that.
Speaker 1: That's the president to you. Maybe the president of Maler and the counselor san X already get together. Is that possible, possibly produce lots of babies. You've done your part. I have thank you, because every will continue to keep practicing.
Speaker 9: What do you need?
Speaker 1: Every woman has to produce two point one children to be even two point one, and you're up to three, maybe.
Speaker 7: Four, maybe four or five? And then we talk about it, keep talking. So her brother and his wife just had a big, brand new baby.
Speaker 2: Not an old writer, but a newby writer. And she's holding the other day and I saw the look in her eyes for number four.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, you need got us start producing female You need female babies.
Speaker 2: Maybe heavy. No, that's the problem about me.
Speaker 7: The tank tybe we talked to say that if you have three in a row, you're likely to get four. But then if you go for the fifth, then it'll switch the switch. And let me know, this place doesn't pay me enough to pay for five children.
Speaker 4: They will if you don't go to Saint X. And the boys don't need counselor just go to Harrison now could happen? What about the big game this weekend.
Speaker 7: Gonna be a big one that is sold out out, sold out, and hey, I can't get there?
Speaker 2: Why can't Why can't they? Olways A H s A A get get hey go to go to knippert Well because here here's what I heard. That's a stupid role.
Speaker 7: It's even stupider now because what they said was it can be looked as a recruiting violation, like you see is getting some sort of there's no treatment. But it's like way w We also live in a world where you can buy a kid a Lamborghini to come to the school. So what's the difference if you play a freaking high school playoff game and losing for not playing there? For like probably yeah, man, that's you know that players would get sold out.
Speaker 4: There'll be thousand people.
Speaker 2: That's another thing Trump needs to clean out Columbus. Get a bent get rid of them.
Speaker 4: About a Bentley like Sean Donovan, my buddy, my buddy bought a brand new Bentley, like a Bentley Bentley.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like no, Sean Donald the right hand man of Yeah sy lease, I thought Dale Donovans got a brand new Bentley. Being in deputy ship the ball. He bought a Maserro rockeye. Break down the game. If you don't mind.
Speaker 7: Muller X correct gonna get the ball, We're gonna score. Then what Then he's gonna kick off to Mouler three and out, three and out, punt punt score herb Street just a pick six, yes, twenty one, nothing back and then like the Bengals, and then the comeback begins until money Mac takes the field. He's got the yips. Is there any question of course golf? Of course he's like hooking that thing. He's trying to like overcompensate and he's driving it left.
Speaker 4: You need to go down there and talk to to talk about getting rid of the slice, the slice. He's got the hook, right, I get rid of a hook or draw it's slice. Here's the movie Major League two.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 7: A catcher in the movie has has the yips, and what he does is they told him to basically think about scantily clad women, like in swimsuits or in like you know, yeah, just you think about just think about it, and the boom, the ball goes right back to the picture. That's what he needs to think about, and we line up that think about get some naked woman sitting.
Speaker 2: Across Giselle on the cross bars. Across the cross bars.
Speaker 1: She's getting married again. By the way, Jazelle's getting married. I think she is pregnant. Yeah, we hope not by Tom.
Speaker 2: But that's a Ferrari with about two hundred and fifty thousand miles on it. How would you know? I'm saying, sake, give me some.
Speaker 4: You look like.
Speaker 2: That's you right there. Well, heave the stooger. I do do look good in red and white, the Stootu reporters of Proud Service. Every local temp Star heating and air conditioning dealers Temp Star quality you could feel in beautiful Milford, Elon Musk, the home of one Mars called Baker eating at five one three, Avengers eight three one fifty one twenty four Donald Trump just one, it's twenty thirty two. Guess what I'm back? Oh my god? College football tonight? Will you at beautiful Yeager Stadium in Oxford, Wait, Northern Illinois and Miami Northern Illinois? What have they done recently? Interesting?
Speaker 7: In Notre Dame earlier they didn't give me that game. It's like, you know, they'll fly me to Montana.
Speaker 2: Do a game. There's a game twenty five minutes in my backyard. Miami. No, no, don't who you got this week? Idaho, Idaho at South Carolina. Oh, that's not too bad. College basketball Tonight plenty of an eighteenth RAE at Cincinnati Bearcats at NKU UH six thirty seven hundred WLW and fifty five KRC Red's update. Get the latest on the Reds Tonight Hot Stove League six oh five seven hundred WLW. The special guest there is going to be hitting coach Chris Balenka. Hopefully you do a better job than the last guy. Let's see, uh, Texas and Notre Dame. What are going to start a home and home series twenty twenty eight at the South Bend twenty twenty nine Texas?
Speaker 4: Really?
Speaker 2: Okay, that's good. We only play the best teams. FC Cincinnati has signed Kevin Denky like Belgium, he's a striker Northern Illinois. Remember sixteen million dollars? How much? Sixteen million? What about what about Costa? What about him?
Speaker 4: Luca?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know. I don't know if Luco's coming back? And Bope, how about Mbope and Boppe? I think he's heard he's not playing about Ronaldo. My wife says, it looked like Ronaldo really a little bit. I think you got to get a haircut now that you're playing. Who's you the closer to Ronaldo or the big boy? Big boy? Go ahead?
Speaker 4: You mean him? Please continue?
Speaker 2: Let's see beginning with the twenty twenty five NASCAR Cup Series season, Willie Kroger is moving their primary sponsorship to our FK Racing. Can you tell Rodney mcmonllin, I'm looking for that guy. I gotta talk to him. Yeah, that was r f K, the r f K r FK. No, it's Ralph fenwayk RFK is he's going to run the Health of the America and then a race team on Sunday. He got nothing to do on Yeah, yeah, so sounds great to me. What about Northern Illinois? Remember that game? I do remember that came? How bad?
Speaker 9: Was?
Speaker 2: Everybody has a little slip up? What Miami beat the Huskies?
Speaker 9: Then?
Speaker 4: What not?
Speaker 2: Good luck to him?
Speaker 7: A couple other jeames that beat the Huskies. Now not this day and age. You know, it's hard weekend, week out, not not everybody has a slip up.
Speaker 2: That was one of their first games that wasn't it. It was like the third They slept up big time rolling ever since. Bro, what's on the big show? I don't know, say get me out of the students report, will you? And out of a rainy day here in the Trice date and lookout snow and rain on the way with Ted McKay. I saved you once, mister big boy. Now I'm going to own you. We leave you with the immortal words of the Stood Report. He's lining it up five seconds select that are you up?
Speaker 4: Sixteen fourteen?
Speaker 2: Oh god, sixty two yarder in a snap pole jeers, kick this, fuck this fucked, it's fuck big up by ye are you big up?
Speaker 3: Bye?
Speaker 2: You Hussies has done it.
Speaker 4: Bussies with the biggest upset and are you his story? They come to South in Indiana and they knock off the number five team in the country.
Speaker 2: At least this guy had a little more gumption than the Marshall guy. Another win for Marshall win Yeah, final score again, I got the post gaming war brought you by Pampers Diapers.
Speaker 4: Coming up.
Speaker 2: Another win over Notre Dame in South Bend for Marshall. Please say thank you, yes sir, seven hundred WL you