Speaker 1: A segment number two of The Ocel Effect Live Friday Night open Mic, and we got plenty of callers on the line still I think, let me double check. Yep, they're still there and more than happy to make it merrier with more three one nine five two seven five zero one six, be pete. Uh you're you're back with me, right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, So anything you want to drop on the table before we uh, I don't know, try and add everybody in and see what happens when we do that, or what do you think what should we do next?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we can go back. Well, see if he really wants to have any theater wants to be discussed.
Speaker 1: Up for loop. Sounds good to me. And like I said, if a new caller comes in, I'll jump them to the front of the line so to speak, you know, like if you call in now, I'll add you in right away. Uh and get get you know, let you get a turn at it, so to speak, right as fast as I can. But you got to join us by dialing three one nine five two seven five zero one six. That's the number to call. And if you're hearing this, you know and recording can't call us unless you got a time machine, but it is. Now let's see nine forty seven, and we're going to go past the ten o'clock time limit that we normally set. I don't know how far we're going to go past. I guess we'll see how things go, and we'll see if you guys call in. But if you're hearing us live at nine forty seven almost nine forty eight pm Eastern on Friday the thirteenth, that is June thirteenth of twenty twenty five, then we're live. So there you go. So b Pete, I guess uh, in order we should grab JJ Jimmy James first, right, all right, So Jimmy, I don't know if you want want to comment on stuff or you want to just hang and let me start pulling other people in up to you? Man, what says you? Well?
Speaker 4: I just wanted to comment on Danny's comments. Earlier, I was listening to a comedy podcast which had Dana Carvey and David Spade. They live in the outskirts of LA. Now Danny's four hundred miles north of LA. Now, mister Spade and mister Carvey have a hell of a lot better view than then. You want to hear from what's really going on? Okay, well, yes, they describe it. It's pretty watch what my eyes in ear see on Fox Live as they stream it, stream it all the time for the past weeks straight when it has been going on, and yeah, you're right, it is. It's strange that the riot didn't get out of control like ninety two. Why is that? Oh, that's right, because they knew, Trump said in the National Guard in the Marines and let them know they ain't gonna take that crap. And thank god that their sheriff isn't as big of an idiot as Karen Bass the communists, the former lover of Fidel Castro. Not a joke. Look it up in your Google machines, folks, that.
Speaker 5: Fine person.
Speaker 1: Hey, you know, Danny, Danny had said his observation one thing. One thing though, real quick, Danna said his observation, so, y know, one second Mark. Danny's observation was about what do you call San Francisco, which is where he had been recently the past couple of days he had been near San Francisco, which he was saying, there was, you know, not much going on there, even though there was reports.
Speaker 4: Okay, but no, no, what's really going down. It's three hundred and forty six illegal aliens. What this is is the last stand of the illegal alience throwing a little fit with the help of the Democratic Party and a bunch of chinamen finding them, financing them, who are sick of this shit. There's one hundred and eighty organizations. Now they've been shown to be paying for this garbage. That's a criminal conspiracy and they need to be prosecuted. That's what the Democrat Party is, Danny, how about that. Don't you think it's time to start a real political party or just get rid of political parties? Because the Democrat Party, what exactly do they stand for?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I get it, you're against Trump, that's nice. What exactly saying policies do you people support?
Speaker 1: Well, there's that.
Speaker 4: No one's going to vote Democrat ever. Again. Guess what when you stay out loud that you don't know what a woman is, you're done. When you don't protect your citizens, you're done. There is no Democrat Party. Maybe you should think about starting something new with some intelligent people. Look at the people who run that thing, Maxine Waters, are you kidding me? Alc Bernie Sanders, morons couldn't pass. Oh anything. This is ridiculous. Callan Keller talking about Republicans.
Speaker 1: Are you crazy?
Speaker 4: These people couldn't even pass. Yeah, she's always talking about that Republicans.
Speaker 1: I thought Helen Keller, I thought you met the blind and deaf and a mute woman that you know, learned that you know the Miracle Worker movie was based on. I thought he was aid Ellen Keller. Sorry, no, I thought he was. Okay, you were the same thing. People people's I'm sorry. I thought you me and be Peter the same thing. We thought you said Helen Keller. Did you mean Helen Keller.
Speaker 4: Well, whoever the broad is you have on your show bung on the next people All Speak, He's got plenty.
Speaker 1: Of Maria Heller. No, no, that's not Helen Keller. You're talking about Maria Heller. I do a show. I do a show with her on her website mainly and we also put it online in the members section. But no, that's Maria Heller. Helen Keller is a deaf, dumb and blind lady that was famous in the movie The Miracle Worker and all that. You know, so well, that's.
Speaker 4: Why these death coming uh me. When it comes to politics, Okay.
Speaker 1: No, it's fine. I just was trying to clarify my my, my mistake.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Uh well, let's see who called next? Be Pete? Was it? It was spid Kent? Right, So we do we want to do the round table thing? I mean, Jimmy's hopped up a little bit. Do you want to do the round table thing? Or should we What should we do here?
Speaker 6: Well, we've got an open question from uh jim James to Bailey.
Speaker 3: So you want to bring Kenny in or open wallet? Let everybody reply?
Speaker 1: Well, you want me to grab Danny?
Speaker 3: Tell you?
Speaker 1: Well, you know, help me out here, man, cost help me make a decision here, because which way should we go? Should we grab Danny next? And see what he's got to say?
Speaker 3: Well, go to Danny?
Speaker 1: Yeah, got Danny.
Speaker 3: See if he's got a response to Jimmy James and then uh.
Speaker 1: Sure, okay, okay, so that's how we're doing it. I'm letting the coast call it. Let's see what happens. So, uh, Danny, I think I've tagged your line open and you're you're on with me and be Pete and Jimmy James.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, Well I know what a woman is trust me.
Speaker 1: I know, I'm glad you didn't.
Speaker 2: Those those essers are pios. Well, you know what I care about. I care about the children are said, people have Medicare, people have access to education, that there's infrastructure, there's a domestic policy. That's what I care about.
Speaker 1: Now, if you want to say the.
Speaker 2: Democratic Party leadership there, they're they're way more corporate and way more to the right of me that if you talk about the Republicans, I voted for Ronald Reagan twice and the reason why I quit the Republican Party in AD nineteen eighty six because their policies are basically top down and the downward don't get a damn thing. Uh you know, I mean, you can sit there the Republican Party, their cruelty with a smile. In my opinion, tell me what policies that work for you to make your lives better. You got social Security, you got Medicare, you got Medicaid, you're actually helping people. I can go on. Lets you take those programs of help people.
Speaker 4: They have destroyed the black community, your precious welfare.
Speaker 2: And as far as social.
Speaker 4: Security and Medicare and Medicaid, we are on the brink of insolvency. Your children will be the slaves of your debt, yours mine. All of our debts are all going to your children, your grandchildren, your great grandchildren. Oh that's very kind, thanks a lot.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, David Stockman, remember Reagan's budget, the budget budget for school Reagan.
Speaker 4: Why should I vote for Democrats? What's one policy you have.
Speaker 2: That is saying Jimmy, David Stockin's a Republican. He was the chief budget officer of the Reagan administration. He said his tax because we're going to inflate the deficit. I voted for Rob Reagan in nineteen eighty. He ran that he was going to slash the deficit. He damn near quadrupled it. And they continued to do the same thing.
Speaker 4: They go to, Oh gosh, we're going to pretend that that wasn't the Democrat Congress who was in charge for sixty damn years.
Speaker 2: Is that what we're going to do? You know, we're going to bring up Pal Reagan. Pal Reagan, let two million illegal.
Speaker 4: Aliens become citizens. Yeah, that's true. Because the Democrats lied and promised to build a border wall.
Speaker 2: That's all they do is lie.
Speaker 4: And I'm getting a little sick of it. And they're criminals, and they're all conspirators literally, and we're going to smash them into a million damn pieces.
Speaker 5: Lu trees and US cocksuckers.
Speaker 2: Oh excuse me, I'm not gonna call names.
Speaker 4: No, not you, the dns SEE and the CCP and whoever out the cartels.
Speaker 2: Who aren't they involved with? Oh there's been so money the Republicans are they're bought and sold. Come on, Oh, really, the whole party? While name one instance, demmy, have I come out here? My biggest complaint with the Democrat Party has been their leadership, failed leadership. I don't really have in the with the republic I don't even know what the Republican Party is now, don't. Well, let's see what they've done lately.
Speaker 5: They've enforced the border, they enforced.
Speaker 2: Law and order.
Speaker 4: They don't want our children being secretly molested at school. They believe in two sexes. Gee, they have a little bit of common SATs. They want tax cots for everyone, including the middle class. They just removed taxes from tips. They just removed taxes from wages for overtime that was in the build of age. You know that, Danny, that's going to do more than all that crap. You mentioned that the DNC did having more money that is going to be life changing for people not to have their overtime text.
Speaker 2: Well, how about Biden that he expanded overtime and it was a Trump judge to set it down. It was going to free up eight million people that are going to be eligible to overtime.
Speaker 4: I mean he's talking about.
Speaker 2: Biden. There was workers that were classified as what they were called is was contract workers or they were like salary workers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there are contract workers. Aren't forcing those people to do those jobs? They do them by choice. I know I did one holem bank bags. I didn't expect squat beyond what I got in my agreement.
Speaker 2: Well, well that's what you accepted. But he was actually able to raise those wages for him and it was set down by a Republican judge.
Speaker 4: A Republican there's no such thing.
Speaker 2: We get.
Speaker 4: Judges aren't supposed to be part of political parties, and if they're going California, they aren't Republicans.
Speaker 2: Just because you get nominated by.
Speaker 4: A Republican doesn't mean you're a Republican. You get to have two thirds of the judges, But the Democrats get to choose one third or vice versa, and who depends on who wins the election. There's four thousand judges, DC judges, district court judges, appeals court judges. Every state gets three because it gets to choose two and then the two senators wreck Amen the third. Isn't that right?
Speaker 1: VP?
Speaker 3: You know, the one thing you can look at is the Supreme Court. You know, you could just look there. Look at what we got John Roberts, Chief Justice. Everybody thought he was going to be the great white hold of Republicans, and turns out he's just as g a raffle as the rest of them. Look at any cony good she sided with, you know, the liberal side, and seven of these decisions.
Speaker 2: So you know that's the problem.
Speaker 6: You really think these people thinking, you know, everybody thought John Roberts is going to save the world. He's the one that put Obamacare out there by changing the argument in the middle of the.
Speaker 3: Room and then voting for it.
Speaker 7: Say well, where he's a good sexual marriage.
Speaker 4: Don't forget he legalized gay marriage.
Speaker 2: So look at it, so you.
Speaker 3: Know what good did it?
Speaker 8: Did it?
Speaker 3: Claim to be a Republican? Isn't looking towards conservative end of things. You gotta be careful what you do. Trump screwed up big time with that.
Speaker 1: Well in the Federalist Society the other side to begin with, I thought they had it down. Who didn't they?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they screwed it to you.
Speaker 4: And Trump has already said the other day he's done with them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's I'm just talking about. Who got on the court during that first term. Is Federalist Society picks. I mean, I'm just saying that's who's there, right, I know.
Speaker 4: And Trump just said the other day they really screwed him over and he'll never listen to them again.
Speaker 1: Yeah. He also thinks Vladimir Putin changed recently. But look, I'm gonna put you guys both on hold, and uh, we're gonna put this aside because I kind of let those two go just talk for a minute, and that's the way it went. So let's give the spent cannon chance to get back on. And we also got Joe still waiting in the wings, and of course anybodybody else that wants to join, uh three one nine, five two seven five zero one six, And maybe we'll get back around everybody at some point here. But what do you think first we go over to uh yeah, to uh spend Kent, right me, Pete? Yeah, please do all right? Spin can't Well you heard part of the discussions here and all. I don't know if you want to add anything, but I throw the flour over to you, and if you want somebody to join you, let me know.
Speaker 5: By spinny shit sandwich churt soup shit, sandwich turd soup shit, sandwich turd soup. All right, anyways, but can't But can't I have dogshit?
Speaker 1: Can I have dog shit? You have cat shit? My dog shit is better than your cat shit. You know that.
Speaker 5: Mine has democratic barbecue sauce in it.
Speaker 1: But I have ketchup? Anyway, go ahead, now, wasn't it what's his name?
Speaker 5: The Democrat? Uh?
Speaker 1: What was it?
Speaker 5: Dumbass Kerry? He was married to the Iron School, So yeah he was.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what I was thinking of.
Speaker 5: You said, I like his ketchup, but I don't like him.
Speaker 1: Exactly exactly what I was thinking of, is that Kerry with the ketchup?
Speaker 4: Actually, yeah, well, I say, it's been a while since I heard regular Joe.
Speaker 5: I much forgot about you, bro, It's been a minute. And if I'm not mistaken, isn't he He's not a statist, right, he's not a statist.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll tell you what. I'll let regular Joe answer that for himself. Let's put him on with you. I think I think I just did that, Joe. Are you you hearing me right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I can hear you all right. So there you go. You're on with Smith Kent a statist? Absolutely not?
Speaker 4: Then you know, you know what?
Speaker 7: You know what I am to the marrow of my bones, Yes, I'm a human fucking being, just like all the rest of these people are arguing over bullshit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, where that's me.
Speaker 5: I mean I remember you from the day man you were you saw like me. There's just understanding just being a human being, and you know, understanding freedom and different things, different philosophies. We don't have to have a system like we do. Uh, there's a better way of voluntary society. So wid separates this a just from whatever you want.
Speaker 7: To call you know, the the system doesn't give you freedom. The system will will sell you the illusion of freedom, and they'll sell you that illusion every time you go to the polls.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: So if you want to be blue, be blue, you want to be red?
Speaker 1: Be red.
Speaker 9: You know, I'm just going to be Joe of choice.
Speaker 2: You because you know, you know why, I'm just going to be Joe. And this is this is going to sound snarky.
Speaker 7: And I kind of mean it to be because I don't want to sound all hateful like Jimmy James just did. Man, that was so much spew and and it was.
Speaker 2: Just so volatile.
Speaker 7: Why why be so passionate about people who would rather you are dead?
Speaker 2: And I don't care if they're wearing red or blue. They want you dead.
Speaker 5: Guy, Yeah, they don't care about us. I mean, you think about who they care about, the people that are given them money.
Speaker 2: That's right. And I don't have any money to give them.
Speaker 5: And if I did, pitching together or barely afford a twelve pack of beer right now and then, but you know, those guys are taking you know, tens of thousand, hundreds of thousands, to even millions of dollars from donors, billionaire donors that are telling these politicians, hey, at the end of the day, you work for us.
Speaker 2: Not them.
Speaker 5: And guess who them is us? And it's one big club and we ain't in it.
Speaker 1: We ain't in it.
Speaker 2: Brother George, Carlin love it. But that's the thing, that's the thing with me.
Speaker 7: Why get so passionate about this? I've heard people have the same passionate arguments about their favorite sports team or their favorite grassler, you know what I mean? And look, the guy that's running your country right now, let's not forget, is in the w W Hall of Fame, folks.
Speaker 5: He's a he's had a stone cold stunner.
Speaker 2: Why get everybody in that way out.
Speaker 5: At a stone cold stunner? You know what what these politics really change for you?
Speaker 1: It's nothing? You know what? You reminded me?
Speaker 2: Can you?
Speaker 1: Can? You reminded me of something? And uh, I'm gonna do something unusual here and play part of a song real fast while I keep both of you guys on the line so you can hear it. And uh, I'm not going to play the whole thing, but I'm going to play part of it because a phrase jumped out at me that that you just used, so uh, illusion of choice. And the guy who wrote the Olli Effect, the guy who wrote the Ocelli Effect theme music, the actual theme music, his name is Renegade Smith, and Renegade Smith wrote a song called.
Speaker 8: Illusion of Politicians this is the best we can do, folks. This is what we have to offer. It's what our system produces. Garbage in, garbage out.
Speaker 5: When won't you weapon learn how pity more time?
Speaker 4: Won't you get fun?
Speaker 5: Don't pele full find a suit and tie.
Speaker 8: They don't follow missions all things so it is live do big.
Speaker 6: Fun out coverage single American what I think the South?
Speaker 1: No, thank you, never do the fine.
Speaker 2: Thank you see the truth.
Speaker 5: They play the trust hope the thing.
Speaker 2: It's lo fum.
Speaker 8: Candidates to the mama said run the car that keeps her campaign side of the punk yard said.
Speaker 5: The said he couldn't freak make a pop.
Speaker 4: De sense, but you other said some of them he cleans.
Speaker 1: You peak pH the person in the church he got showing a taxi layers, dropped out seat pop off not flang Welcome to.
Speaker 2: The U west side, taking.
Speaker 5: Off the raps.
Speaker 2: See y'all would jumped down and gone's fork the fo hand out.
Speaker 1: Many people don't pay what the things to free free boy, don't want to see it on the TV.
Speaker 6: They sides, Y're on time, don't copying sen on the swords, cleanse out, not see pumped off got flag.
Speaker 5: Welcome to the your west side, lay us out some big pop off that flag.
Speaker 1: Anyway, that's a piece of that song. Uh hey, spen Cat, is Renegade stuff still available like on iTunes and whatnot? Or is it still out there for sale or what.
Speaker 5: I would assume.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: I did talk to him like a year ago.
Speaker 5: He called in to the Bottom of the Feet show, talked to me and lean and it's been it's been years since I talked to him. You know, I was just good tack of a musician meet him. We meet him, but he sometimes they were like like back in the day, he was like kind of a flat earth and a lot of different stuff. And but he does get the whole political thing, you know, he gets the part that like that we were just talking about understanding politics and you know, you can't trust these people and all that stuff. He's there on that. It's just sometimes I think he's strays into the the craziness sometimes. But uh, but that's just just just me and him. You know, we've always had our little disagreements.
Speaker 8: But you know he's a cool dude.
Speaker 5: He called in last year and uh, very very very talented m A J.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I just but look, I just want to play part of his song because you've just used the phrase, and I thought to myself, you know, I have that song in here somewhere and I just grabbed it and played it. So there you go.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean, yeah, so reality. Yeah, so anyway you went to reality.
Speaker 1: Yeah, back back to your was that? What was that? Joe? Sorry?
Speaker 10: I said, I'm glad you went musical with it.
Speaker 2: It reminds me I sent the song to your messenger a.
Speaker 9: While back by a singer that's gaining some notoriety named Jesse Wells.
Speaker 2: Have you heard of him?
Speaker 1: Uh, I've heard the name. I don't remember you sending me that song. Send it again, though, because I don't you know what. You might have sent it to the old account because I got locked out of my old Facebook.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm pretty sure I sent it to the new one.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 7: But Jesse Wells is the name of the song is called Red and he busts on j d Vance and it's veiled, but he was talking about bootstrap tugging, technocratic buddy. He wrote an elegy for a people he don't know, and it ain't funny.
Speaker 1: I don't Yeah, I heard that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a pretty cool song. It's called Red and then Illusion of Choice.
Speaker 1: I love that song.
Speaker 7: I remember that back when you first started streaming that and from Renegade Smith. I absolutely love that song and it reminds me of.
Speaker 2: Lyrics from Stone Sour.
Speaker 7: Have you ever heard the song Choose by Stone Tower?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, the part of that song where he says behind the door, you have two choices, but you don't get to choose. You can survive or you can die.
Speaker 2: Either way you lose.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yep, what it is.
Speaker 5: There's hole hit, folks.
Speaker 7: That's what it's for us, to keep us arguing with each other while you know they keep going to the bank.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Hey, Jimmy hung up, But but I do have the standwich or the soup.
Speaker 5: At the end of the day, you've got species on your breath.
Speaker 1: There you go. Look like I said, Jimmy hung up, But I still got Danny on hold. So I'm gonna drop Danny back into this conversation. Let the three you just chat a bit if you don't mind, and you know, we'll just let it roll. And again, anybody else wants to join in three one nine, five, two seven five zero one six. Uh, it's uh oh, look at that twelve minutes past ten. Uh so we are into the after hours portion of the show, kind of sort.
Speaker 5: Where's Aaron and Uncle. I'm kind of like just showing up tonight, So I didn't know what happened or if they're coming in later or what's going on with Aaron and Uncle.
Speaker 1: It looks like tonight they're not going to be on uh, but they'll be back next week. It just uh, I think he had to go out to Landers uh for some reason. So uh so, yeah, no Aaron Uncle tonight. So we'll just run a little lover.
Speaker 5: Got a call, You oughta call, or youatta text him and say call into the round table.
Speaker 4: We can do a round table.
Speaker 5: They call in anyway, Well I already said happy thinking on my part, but a sorry Chuck, no no problem.
Speaker 1: I sent him. I sent him a message on X and told him he should call in. But you know, I don't think he's I don't know if he saw it or whatever. You know, sometimes he's busy with the family out there, and it's only if it's ten o'clock here, it's seven pm for him. He might be having dinner.
Speaker 5: I don't know, Yeah, it's dinner time.
Speaker 1: We were there for sure, So anyway, it is what it is. But all of you, let's see regular Joe, Danny from California, and spent Canner all on the line at the same time. So there you go. I'll just step back. But like I said, anybody wants to join three one nine, five, two seven five zero one six. Also, Be Pete's been kind of quiet throughout this mostly, you know, Be Pete. I don't know, man, what can I say? I just I have a different attitude about a lot of this stuff. But I'm just letting these guys roll with it tonight. What do you think, Well, roll it's people.
Speaker 2: Let them roll with it.
Speaker 3: Get the perspective out there. But you know, I'm like you, I'm just kind of fed up with all of it, Bob, waiting for something to happen, to get some of this crop off the headline.
Speaker 1: That's why I'd really like if anybody wants to read an article, I definitely put up something quite unique on the front page at Ochelli dot Com. So it's a part of the Weekly Reader series which comes out now. And what did I title the thing? Creative Writing and co Intel Pro twenty twenty five Poetry in Motion Capture generation X. Anyway, here we are a question though.
Speaker 3: Just recently they released what was a thousand documents on RFK. Have you heard anything any big finds or anything going out of that.
Speaker 1: Well, I've started going through some of it. I'm not done, but some of it's just some memos communicating stuff about the local investigation. There's things that people like myself who did do deep research, had our hands on some years ago, but I don't think was available to a lot of the people in the country unless they went out of their way go get it. The autopsy photos are now in that collection at the National Archives. But yeah, good, Sorry, I thought somebody was trying to say something, but they added rf autopsy photos. That's new to me and was very hard to get hold of. Only a handful of people I ever knew ever saw those before. But the majority of what I've seen thus far, outside of a couple of communication memos at the federal level, is nothing new if you were a deep dive researcher into this stuff in the nineties, even but I don't think it was available to people. It definitely wasn't made available online very much. I mean, Mary Ferrell has a collection and I bet that a lot of it is duplicated from there one way or another so far, but there may be things in there I haven't seen yet. I am not done with my my look see my read through if you will. So that's what I know so far. And they just released I think yesterday a pile of stuff. But there's been three releases this year, I think on the RFK so far. Nothing on MLK really yet. But RFK we got three three different document dumps, and I think there was like a thousand PDFs yesterday maybe, so I'm not done going through them. That's the short answer. B Pete. Sorry, Hey, is everybody with me? I put you guys to sleep with that. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I'm listening.
Speaker 1: First.
Speaker 2: First of all, Kent, my condolences with your father. Sounds like you had a great, great life.
Speaker 5: And thank you.
Speaker 2: You're welcome here. And and Joe, it's good to hear your voice. And sorry Jimmy left. I know a lot of people will not agree with me. I'm used to it said. I only wish the best for you and I want you to thrive so and solve it at that, I'm optimistic. I believe we can have a better future if we just just kind of have the right get the right things going.
Speaker 5: Well, that's definitely the attitude people need to start thinking, you know, like, hey, let's let's try to do something better.
Speaker 4: Yeah, start with ourselves.
Speaker 2: It's really what really, what I want? Really what I want. That's sort of the place I'm coming from. I've just been at it a long time, you know, and I don't expect expect people to group and it's had, you know, So I'm fine with with Jimmy there.
Speaker 1: I hear you. And you know another thing about these file releases and everything. Look, we're going to have issues here because the people that are in charge of stuff, and I do mean everybody at NARRA all the way to Telsey Gabbard don't know what the hell they're actually looking for or looking at when it comes to this stuff. I mean even recently she admitted publicly that she's using AI programs to ask it what she should be looking for. Okay, yeah, sorry.
Speaker 2: But sorry to interrupt, but they just thought of something. I did hear some testimony and it was a very young physician that was in the the Dallas room with Kennedy, and he was pretty much what I heard him saying. He said it was pretty much he felt the forensics that was the front shot. I was that correctly. He was pretty adamant. I mean I didn't watch the but I heard the clip.
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh no, I watched that whole thing, and yes, that physician believes that I would temper that presentation that he gave because look, the reality is, they asked those people there. They should have been asking him about what they personally witnessed and personally knew that guy. I'm not saying and he's wrong, but he goes into a whole thing where you know, now he's describing things and giving his theory on what happened based on what he saw. I guess, but that's not really I would not accept that personally, because I would accept his observations directly about what he saw, what he experienced in trauma room one. And by the way, there were many positions that were involved in that and his testimony about the life saving efforts and all that. This is recording JFK, mind you, but BP had asked about RFK, the JFK stuff you're talking about. Though. Now you have a guy who is a doctor, though, who's giving you forensic explanations and things that do require some knowledge of ballistics and everything else that he's tying into his personal theory. And that becomes a problem when some of these people are interviewed a few times. Is now they're trying to give you their solution to the case, as opposed to giving you testimony about what it is they have personal knowledge and expertise about. And so therefore I temper what it is you heard from that guy in my mind with that idea, this is a guy giving explanations that require a few different disciplines. And meanwhile, he was a doctor and at the time was like a doctor in training because Parkland Hospital was a training hospital. He was a young guy in training, not yet a doctor at that time, but was involved. And I've spoken to more than one of those people that worked in that hospital. The best one was Bob McClellan. Was the best guy who gave me the most information. And there was a guy who if you spoke to him and you asked him the right questions, he very much would stick to what he personally knew and observed. But a lot of times, whether it's this guy or an X ray technician, or somebody was a driver or a secret service agent or anybody who was in proximity to this case. A lot of times, you know, their expertise, their direct involvement, their witness in history is contaminated a lot of times by now they're presenting to you their solution, their theory. Now at the same time, I'll tell you that I'm satisfied that there was at least one shot from the front, but not based on his testimony. And I would not put a lot of stock into that because this is a yeah, because this is a guy who it's sort of like a cop. Think of it this way, like if there's a cop who was in on the arrest of Lee Harvey Oswald, he could tell you all about that, but if he didn't conduct an investigation and go into his background and everything else, and then he's telling you about his background, his previous experience, he defected to the Soviet Union and everything else. Meanwhile, it's a guy like McDonald who literally did participate in the direct arrest of Oswald in the movie Theater. I don't take a lot of this other stuff about his background very seriously. This is like a beat cop, not an investigator. So he's got as much of an investigative chance as anybody else, except again, he's a cop. He might be good at observing things. He might be you know, fully adequate and you know, be completely up to speed regarding his job. But his job was to be a cop, and his experience and his part of history he witnessed is not all about Oswald's background. You know. That's the kind of thing that he did research on later. And these are the things you got to keep in mind. And that's why I brought up Tulca Gabbert, who is you know right now, she's the head, you know, the head for intelligence there, but she's somebody who is not familiar enough with these files to even know what to look for. So she's practically asking, you know, chat GP what she should be looking for. Regarding the Kennedy files, she admitted that it's not like I'm trying to bash her over it. I'm saying that the majority of people in government, unless they have had experience going through this stuff, are familiar with the case, are familiar with the facts, are familiar with things that have been revealed, have been investigated, have not been investigated, etc. Etc. They stand virtually no chance of navigating and getting to Oh, they're going to find all the bombshells. They're going to dig up all the dirt. If they don't know where the dirt is, how are they going to know even where to dig? So, you know, you got to temper what you're seeing coming out of these things with that understanding, that expectation, and that idea about what's realistically being presented. I'm sorry. I know it's a sober point of view to have, and some people say, oh, you're just being political about it. I'm not. This is an objective point of view here. I'm giving you You've got to be realistic about the source, the level of experience and the expertise of the people that are now involved in the circumstance. That's why I'm not, you know, all angry with Luna and everybody else who's like, oh, they didn't do a good job, they didn't do this. I'm a little irritated with the jerks who's decided to politically grandstand during that hearing. And by the way, it came from both sides, because you know, the Republican we need to kiss Trump's ass. We need to kiss Trump's ass because he brought this into he made this happen kissed Trump's ass, and then the other side is going, oh, but you know, we're the Democrats and we're gonna whind about Trump here and bah bah bah. And meanwhile, you're supposed to be there for the purposes of disclosure and making some progress about putting into the hands of the American public the evidence that you know, if you believe your taxpayer's pay your tax dollars pay for this stuff, guess what you paid for it. You own it, it's yours, it should belong to you, and it's all also your history. So you know, that's a little different than trying to make a political you know, a point score, you know there on TV because you have the opportunity and let me score points on my opponents. It's not about your opponents and Democrats and Republicans of today. It's about history, and it's about getting to the bottom of something that was not properly investigated in the first place and has been undeniably covered up by the government that you people work for ever after. So you know, they need to get some focus and not be sitting there trying to score political points on c SPAN and get down to the business of getting it done. And part of that is letting a guy like that doctor run on about his theory and his thesis that he's come up with instead of just talking to him about Listen, what did you know? What did you see?
Speaker 2: What did you do?
Speaker 1: Where is your witness to history statement that we need to put on the record, you know? And that's why I'm a little bit eh. You know, it's like, I see, it's a good thing that the guy got to testify. It was good that Abraham Bolden got to testify despite the audio issues. It's good that we heard from Morley and Roger Stone before that. And I'm making a joke there because it was Oliver Stone and Bobert turned around and couldn't figure out the difference between Roger and Oliver Stone because she was trying to score political points too. But even if you take Tulcy Gabbertt at face value and you think that her intentions are all absolutely on the up and up, here's the thing. She doesn't possess the knowledge required to even dig into this and know what she should be looking for. So, you know, the people that got outraged, why is she asking Ai where to find stuff? Because she's got to ask somebody and they're not reaching out to people who actually have knowledge on the case except for Morley a little bit, and that's it. They're only going to like him and you know, a couple of other approved individuals who have a high profile, and really they need to dig a little deeper if they actually want to get something done. Now, if this is just meant to score political points and make the Trump administration look good, probably mission's been accomplished, which means we're not going to see much more else than we already have. And maybe with a little luck, we'll get a little bit out of the King thing, because that's still not been done. But RFK, if you were a deep researcher and you had dug into the you know, the actual archives in California already, if you'd been to Sacramento and gone through that stuff, if you had actually, you know, done Foyer requests before for the legitimate material, you would have seen ninety percent of what's been released outside of those autopsy files. Be pete, that's the only new thing thus far. And if you men communications from the federal government about you know, hey, what about the involvement of people that were maybe connected to this? Should we talk to LA. Does LA need federal assistance with their investigation, because remember it was the Los Angeles Police Department that handled it. It was their detectives Special units, Senator, you know, that actually did this, and they're the people who conducted the investigation in the first day. Place. Now we have some CIA communications about a couple of things, but it's not really earth shattering or stuff that wasn't known before. So no smoking guns and really nothing smoking at all so far out of the file dumps that I've seen. Maybe I've missed some things, but I'm not done going through it. So there you go, complete answer and also an answer to what you asked, Danny. But it is remarkable, but it's you know, again, it's like the hyperbolic truth, right, people that want to sell rated as if oh my god, it's an earth shattering disclosure. Wrong, it's also not, oh my god, it's another bunch of conspiracy crap that they're putting out there to distract us because of the Epstein files. No, it's really not. It's just it's a lack of knowledge and a lack of experience that is steering things to not get done as well as they could.
Speaker 2: Be, right, you know, I asked another question about that. Sure there are there any of the doctors or any previous that collaborate what he was testifying about besides all his his adding, you know his, you know his over the overarching question.
Speaker 1: You know, there have been there have been various doctors who were at Parkland who have given oral histories and testimonies. And there's a couple of documentaries out there if you want a list of them where you can get a good idea of a bunch of what those doctors saw and her and some of the older ones, some of the ones that have now passed away. William Law did did a great DVD or Blu Ray I should say Blu Ray called the Gathering where he brought together a bunch of medical witnesses including X ray technicians from Bethesda and all kinds of people and some of the doctors from Parkland all together to have a meeting and discuss it. There was a recent documentary on Paramount, you know, the Paramount plus platform, and it's something like JFK What the Doctors Saw, which is yet another group of doctors telling you about what they saw in Parkland that day. And in addition, there you go and In addition, there was a videotape in like nineteen eighty one or eighty two, I think, put out by David Lifton, which was titled just like his book, called Best Evidence. And there are many doctors on there, along with some other wit. It says some of the nurses, Audrey Bell, et cetera. And you can get a lot of what they had to say, uh, presented to you that way. And some of this stuff is also available on YouTube. But the new documentary on Paramount not yet. And that other one, the William William Law thing, I think part of it's up on YouTube. But very few of us bought any of the d v of the Blu Rays. Excuse me that that came out. I have one, but I know like almost nobody else that owns one. But anyway, it's but there is information and interviews out there that have been conducted by people, and they are interesting. Doctor Carrico again, the guy that that I spoke to, Bob McClellan. There's uh what Pepper, Dear God be Pete help me out with some of these doctor names, Uh, Pepper Jenkins, right, Nurse Audrey Bell, these people, a lot of them you could look up up on YouTube and they've given oral histories. And here's another weird thing. Some of them gave oral histories to the sixth Floor Museum in Dallas, Texas. And sometimes you can get just a kind of unfettered oral history from some of these people, uh there, and they sell some of those things on DV Day and some of them are displayed at the six Floor Museum if you ever go.
Speaker 11: I've been to the sixth Floor Museum. I spent several hours in there. Don't I didn't buy anything, and I didn't I didn't know anything was available. So if I go to Dallas again, I'll.
Speaker 2: Check it out. Yeah.
Speaker 1: The hint is the bookstore. They have a bookstore down on a lower floor, and they have a whole other one across the Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's who I bought my tickets. That's why I bought my tickets. And then I was able. I got up there and there was a line in there, and I the line because I had my ticket already bought.
Speaker 1: I just kind of like hit it right right, and there's a and the other thing is across the street, and what they call the Dall Tax Building is another bookstore. So they have like, yeah, they have like two bookstores right there in the plaza and they have a variety of books and JFK related all kinds of stuff about his presidency, about the assassination, about Dallas, so on. And I'm not saying that, you know, I'm in love with the place because it is the you know, the low Nut Theory museum. But you know, information is good and the bookstore is stocked, you know, so UH got to be honest. Anyway, I'm sorry. I probably bored spent Kent and regular Joe to death here telling them this stuff.
Speaker 5: But listen, I just like, you know, that's just one of the dots connected through the bigger thing that's actually going on, from the powers that be and everything. That's just one of the very important dots you know when you connect them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it just so happens. It's one of those areas that I spent a lot of time on. But you know, you don't have to.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I would do to you or like any type of you know, understanding of what happened. I don't know. I don't have the facts, but guess what I say this, I don't believe the official story. Nope, you just like nine to eleven, I don't believe.
Speaker 4: The official story.
Speaker 5: There's somethings. They are always going on, all of these guys and they're you know, they're smart, they're smart, and they can get away with stuff, and they have and we've investigated ourselves and we find ourselves not guilty, you know. And it's and it's the people just saying, oh, there's nothing we can do about it. We got That's that's how they get away with it. And it goes back to the philosophy of what me and like regular Joe understand is the belief that they there's some authority over you that you have to do. This stuff is actually fake. It's not real, but it's in your own minds. If you step outside the box, break the box, fist on it, set it on fire, fists on it again. You start looking around, you'll feel good and happy, and you know there's people there waiting for you.
Speaker 2: Oh why, like me and Joe, there you go, uh And I put the argue that.
Speaker 5: The criminals, so I'll go ahead, go ahead, whoever.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I just want to let I just want to let this be known really really fast. Here is that I put a link in the chatroom, thelive chatroom Atochelli dot com if you want to look at the r f K file releases from this year. I put the the dot gov link in the room there. If you want to go. You can download the PDFs and the files yourself straight from there if you like. I urge everybody to do your own research. If you are so inclined anyway, Sorry, go ahead, Joe, Yeah, what can't just said?
Speaker 7: Was profound?
Speaker 3: That that that test me, that that really did.
Speaker 7: There there are people there.
Speaker 9: Waiting for you, and and there are uh, there are your people are there and hopefully hopefully they have become real people instead of just you know, going along with talking points, asking your own questions, instead of just being fed the answers all the time.
Speaker 1: And there are not too many of them living making Georgia. I can tell you that I'm still trying to move somewhere where, like I got one or two people local to me that you know, are like my people, because I need to move somewhere like that didn't move the family there, But I can't seem to find a good landing spot that I can afford. And uh, I'll never be able to live in Jersey again. It's it's way way out of my freaking unless I somehow come across a great, great job somewhere, which, by the way, I'm accepting offers, so you know, email me if you've got a great job for me or a good cheap place to live, let me know. And a blind JFPA researcher at gmail dot com. I am accepting offers. Thank you anyway, So what else is? Is there anything else on your guys mind? So you want to continue on about finding your people for a couple of.
Speaker 10: Minutes, Well, if I may, I'm like to extend a figby to Jimmy James, because I know I was rough on him, but I just simply cannot understand.
Speaker 7: The passion about people who want us all dead. I mean, I can't understand that. Why why be so passionate and attack somebody that might just be your brother.
Speaker 1: For people that just don't give a damn Why?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I indubiably listening, I hear you.
Speaker 1: But in defense of Jimmy James, honestly, and I know this is going to sound strange coming from me, but in defensive.
Speaker 2: Big Leaf, I meant olive branch Bran, I know.
Speaker 1: That we're not looking to cover up his crash with a leaf. I got you. You you want to give the olive branch, I get it. But the point is Joe, you know, I hate it that he gets so angry because he has a right to his anger, because he feels screwed over, just like all of us did at certain points here where you know, we grew up with an idea. Somebody gave us an idea about this country, what it was going to offer us, what it offered everybody, you know, and I got it pounded into my head because I'm only a second generation, you know, born here, and Italian immigrants are probably the most freaking insanely like they were Maga before it was Maga America. You better not say a bad word about it, because this great country offered us, you know, safety, opportunity, everything, Everything is handed to you in America. It is such a great place. And I also got some Irish you know immigrants there also only two generations away, so they came from somewhere else where. They didn't feel welcome anymore in their own land. And this country is this beacon of shining light to my grandparents, you know what I mean. It is an amazing place. And yeah, I got some relatives that maybe you know, went into different businesses and such before that. But the regular working guys among my family line are like, you know, they serve. Every generation served in the military. Multiple guys volunteered or you know, nobody had to be drafted. Everybody volunteered, and ever since we got here, they made sure to do that because they owe it to the great opportunity, the safety, the goodness that was given to their families. In their minds, they are of heart, seriously patriotic people and they tell you this is the greatest place in the world. You got to understand that. And they will not tolerate somebody telling them otherwise. And the reason is because they truly believe it. And when you experience something different from what it is that they said, and you start getting kicked around. And Jimmy did serve his country too, he was in the military. I don't know the details of it, but a lot of guys who have served and then they get the reality check that they didn't expect from the circumstance and they find out certain things, they feel screwed. They look for somebody to blame, and you know what, in a way I can see exactly how it is. He sees that it's the liberals to blame for destroying because to his mind, they're the people that wrecked it. They're the people who have made it, you know, all anything but that thing that it should have could have would have been. And I'm not saying that's the total of his emotions, but I'm saying that's part of the psychology there, and he's got a right to his anger because he feels, guess what, lied to and betrayed, and a lot of us feel that way. I feel that way, and I wasn't serve in the military, and a lot of military guys I've known have felt that way. And frankly, again, I know this is me taking away too personal, but you know, my father absolutely felt that way, that he was completely betrayed, and he was all about, you know, I'm there to serve a good purpose and I'm doing the right thing because communism is this evil. He thought he was fighting communism in Vietnam in nineteen sixty eight for God's sake, you know, And when he got received as he did and got a different taste of reality coming back here, it was too much. Plus the reality he got over there going through the circumstance and having to do what he had to do. And you know, some people will judge me and say, oh, yeah, but your father took the cowage way out because he killed himself and this and that. But that was a man who felt betrayed and just absolutely left behind and trapped into an ugliness that he did under what he felt was false pretenses. So you know, I'm not saying and you know understand that or you know, because a lot of people go, oh, your father was just a you know, a week piece of shit because he just couldn't handle things, and you know, he didn't have the toughness that he should have had going into the military. Okay, if that's how you want to see it, fine, But I think it was just you're betrayed, you're trapped, you're damaged. Sometimes, you know what, some people decide they don't want to be here anymore, and that's what he did. So I'm just saying, and you're not the only one.
Speaker 5: To this day, every day to this day, to this minute, to this hour is just happening with Vetts.
Speaker 1: Yes, I know that too.
Speaker 5: So unor percent, his dad is nothing more than a human being sent over to do stupid shit for billionaires to profit on. It's it's there as the last war that was defense of this country, World War two.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I can understand the I can understand being angry about being screwed over, but I can't understand defending passionately the people that.
Speaker 1: Did it to you. But the thing is, in his mind, these people are countering the people that did it to him, and as far as he's concerned, these are the people that are ruining, have ruined, and are the ruiners of what was good about this country. He thinks it's all on that side of the equation. I'm just saying. I'm not trying to say I agree. I'm just trying to say that there are some people who go, you know what, there's the saviors, there's the enemy, and that's all there is to it, you know. And I gotta say, I can't, you know, dissuade him, and you know, there's no way to dissuade him from that. It's just it is the way it is. And I think, you know, again, I'm defending him. I hope he understands that and doesn't get all pissed at me for what I'm saying. No, I'm not trying to even speak for him. I'm just saying that that's probably what I would feel if I was him, and that's what it sounds like. Now. If I'm wrong, cool, and I'll take correction from jam Me any which way. But I think it's necessary to understand that there's a lot of guys like that that are angry because they feel as though these are the people.
Speaker 5: Correct. And and you know, it doesn't help that whatever he's getting his for his for his information, you know, that's he's receiving that he's using his sources are or you know, most likely besides Fox, probably Newsmax, probably Epic Times on the you know whatever, Uh, you know whatever, guys are jumping around what they're saying in that herd. It's a herd mentality with the Republicans are but guess what, so the Democrats the exact thing, same exact thing. And it's a big see if you're I and I'm not trying to be mean or nothing, but like you're a conservative Republican or liberal Democrat, you're all just going in circles.
Speaker 4: You're not You're just you're just.
Speaker 5: Running in circles. Now, the Libertarians and the Progressives are anti wars. They think more in a bigger scope. So I do ally myself with progressives and libertarians.
Speaker 4: They're good people.
Speaker 5: I like to judge and I like, uh, you know, the gray zone. There's there's great uh people out there. You know it been a journalists. But where I go is a step farther. I always wait for people to come out and come to the lake of freedom. There's one way here's understanding. You have to change your way of thinking, and that's how people. You've got to understand natural rights.
Speaker 1: That's the main thing.
Speaker 5: Everybody's got the Constitution, the Constitution, the Constitution, we'll get what the Constitution was built off of natural rights. You've got to understand. You understand natural rights. You don't need constitutions, you don't need government, you don't need a ruling class, you don't need any type of mind control. You do what you do and you stick your morals. It's it's almost as simple as doing to others. It's just leave it there, you know, Like it's it's such an easy concept and that that's the path of freedom. That it's like, don't harm anybody on purpose and help.
Speaker 1: Them when you can. Yeah, well that's a that's a very pagan philosophy. So I understand that quite well.
Speaker 5: Uh, but you know, there's not only as pagan though. I would say it goes back probably long before you know, society with with and I'm not going to bash anybody's religion, and we believe whatever religion they want, gods and goddesses or whatever, and that includes my Druid friends. Okay, So it's not saying that, you know, we can track back, you know, where religion kind of started. He was back to maybe forty thousand.
Speaker 1: I know, I'm not trying to I'm just saying that I recognize everything. Yeah, I'm just saying. I was just trying to say I recognize it as part of that because that's what practice, so you know, and people that have known me face to face, No, that is exactly how I behave. I believe in that, and I believe in the idea of non aggression. Libertarians make me a little crazy. Like Murray Sabran is a brilliant guy. I love him and he's you know, he was the only guy to ever run, you know, on the Libertarian party line in New Jersey for governor. I had him on the show a while back. You guys might remember him. He's a brilliant guy, but he's part of that libertarian you know heard that kind of believes that everything can be solved in the courts. And I got to tell you, I don't have faith in the courts either. You know, I would have faith in you know, my fellow man if I felt as though they thought independently and really truly believed in the concept of guess what non aggression? You know, my entire liberty to swing my fist and which direction I want ends at the tip of your nose, man, And that's that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the libertarians and progressors agree with that. They should on some level.
Speaker 1: They do, but it's just the libertarians are always like, well, that's okay, you can just take them to court if they and I'm like, no, no, no, no, no. The courts are just as corrupt. But look, we could we could delve into this all night long. But I'll tell you what I want to do is get a kind of a shout out or a closing thought from everybody, one at a time, and uh, and then I think we're gonna close this one out. Maybe given the final word to be pete. After you guys, say what you got to say, because I wonder what his observations are about all these conversations tonight, and let's just do that. So what do you think should we begin with Smith, Kent, bet Pete because I think he was the first one on right or yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh well unless going back, No.
Speaker 1: He hasn't joined back, so we go with Kent, right, Yeah, so.
Speaker 5: Good, Yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I love Jimmy James by the way, He's my boy no matter what. But you know, it is to some people like me, maybe Joe, it is really arguing over what sandwich or which soup you want?
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 5: So, but you know, no offense. I mean, it's just like, find your way out of there, guys. That's all they Educate. Educate, educate, educate educated, educate, Educate yourself. I've been saying this on some radio show or another for the last thirteen years, So, you know, educate yourself. The more you educate, the more you can open your mind. You learn, you have knowledge, you can plant your feet on the ground solid, solidly. It's good to hear from Joe again, it's good to hear from Everybody's good to hear from BP. And you know, I'm just gonna be around and when I can pop in loocause I love everybody and love this show. Chuck Man. We'll eventually talk some more cashed out business eventually. Just let me know, hit me up on messenger or whatever you want to do, and uh, lest.
Speaker 11: You guys, I love you, man, I'd love it.
Speaker 5: I wish I had got to talk to Aaron and Uncle tonight. That would have been just icing on the cake.
Speaker 1: Well next week, man, you know, if you're if you're off next Friday, by all means, join us. As far as that other thing about business or whatever. You you give me a better idea of what exactly it is you want to do and just send it to me and let's just start from there. We'll bat it back and forth and figure it out. Man. Okay, yeah, let me.
Speaker 5: Let me get a little more you know, adapted into what's going on with me here. Yeah, with everything that's been going on. So but yeah, I definitely you know, I'm there on all that, and uh okay, I did want to say, uh, definitely, Uncle, I love it man that he wanted to hear from the governor of Minnesota that bad and uh, you know, warning, warning, we got to find out what's going on with Uncle.
Speaker 1: Tell them.
Speaker 5: Spank Kent said, Hey, I sure will, and I love.
Speaker 1: That too, man, And I'm gonna put you on hold now, but I appreciate you, brother, and uh, you know, I'll be looking forward to hearing from you some more soon. But the thing is, I love that Uncle thing because it's weird. We go into Uncle's world for an hour, you know, every week, and it's his world. It's his show, and that's what it is. It's kind of like a little bit of performance art, you know, brought to you by Aaron because he's the presenter. Really, but we go into Uncle's world for an hour and it's a you know what. It's a special look into a special guy's ideas about the way the world works. And I think it's actually a refresher and something that can give you a reset personally if you laugh along and just kind of have fun with it. I think it's a it's a unique show. So I've been happy to produce it now for many years, and I'll be glad to keep doing it if I can. So u oh, wait a minute, it looks like no, wait a minute, Yeah, yeah, I put okay, spent Ken is on hold, and I guess that uh brings a sign over to is it regular Joe's next? Or is it Danny Who's next? B Pete? Well, Joe, okay, Joe. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I always enjoyed being on with you guys.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 7: I want to really thank Saint Kent for the words that touched me that he said earlier, you know, and I thought that was profound, And I will offer if I have offended Jimmy James, which I imagine I probably did, I will offer him my apologies for that due to my lack of understanding and the passion that he exhibited for the people I just don't have any faith in. So I'll have to say I don't agree with you know you're you're blue folks either, But you know I don't have to agree. I'm just trying to understand where the passion comes from, because.
Speaker 2: My passion lies with you people.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean, People that you.
Speaker 7: Can have a rational conversation with and and you don't have to get ugly or hateful, which I lean towards myself tonight. I'm guilty, but you know I recognize that at least, and I admit my fault and I hope Jimmy James is fine, and I don't wish anything hateful towards him, and genuinely love being part of the show. Genuinely love you Chuck as a person, and just thank you guys.
Speaker 1: Well, I thank you Joe Man. And the feeling is absolutely mutual. And you know, one thing about Jimmy is that no matter whether you agree or disagree with him, I know he's genuine about it. And that's the thing. I respect him based on that, even if I vehemently disagree, I respect the idea that that is truly where he's coming from. You know, it's not invented. It's not something that he latched onto because you know, he needed a personality. He's got a personality for sure. Again, agree with it or not, it is his and I think he's genuine about it. I don't think he's right about a lot of things, but I know he's genuine about it, so and I appreciate him. He knows that. I mean, please, I absolutely let him on. Sometimes he just yells at me it is what it is. But he's angry, and I think he has a right to some of that anger. But I wish he wasn't so angry. I wish he would get beyond that and think about things in a slightly different way. But look, I'm not in control of the man, and I don't want to be in control of another man. So you know, I hope he's not too angry at all of us tonight. But you know, because he's a good guy. I think at the end of the day. Anyway, Danny, that brings us to you.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, well, thank you for putting up with me, and let me come on and appreciate it. I come from a genuine place for Heartfield. It's just the morality, my nature and the principle. It's based on the gold rule, you know, caring for others how you want to be treated. In as far as me, I try my best never to punch down. I punch up. I do highly oppose the concentration of wealth and power, and especially the monopolization of it. I want to lift people up from the bottom, up the middle, out those have lost loved ones and everybody. I just God only knows. Brian Wilson, the beach boys there, I'll love it right there, there you go.
Speaker 1: You know, some of us see the wrongs and the hurt in the world, and some of us want to hurt those who hurt people. Some of us wish to heal people that have been hurt, and some of us want to do a little of both. And all of these efforts are valid if you're looking to move things forward. And I kind of leave things in a better condition than you found them. So again, that's where genuine things come from, and that's why I'm happy to hear from people. And again I don't necessarily always agree with Danny and his points of view. They come from a different place than most of the people who call in listen to the show, and even then my perspective, although sometimes we cross paths pretty well and sometimes we intersect nicely, and I can intersect with him and Jimmy James on a great many topics, oddly enough, because I'm one of those weirdos. But anyway, be pete with all of that in the books, it's all on you to give us the final stamp tonight. I don't know if you have any thoughts about what you heard mostly and participated in, but I'm happy to call everybody who called in, you know, a friend on one level or another. To me. Some people I've met face to face some people I've hung out with and even gone to Dallas, Texas with, but others maybe I haven't met him. But still, you know, we're all here for the same reason. We all have something to say, and we all think that we could add something that will make some sort of progress for someone or something else. And that's why it's good to air some of these things out. And I'm glad we do this on Fridays. But anyway, I turn it to you.
Speaker 3: Well, in regards to the conversation with Jimmy, I don't think Jimmy's mad. To be honest, I mean, and to speak for veterans, I'm a veteran, so I'm gonna speak on behalf of all of them, and if somebody out there doesn't like them.
Speaker 4: Then it's just my ass.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 3: Guys are serving the military, men and women serving the military. You know, they they feel like they at that there in with the bargain, they raise their hand, they did what they would, they followed orders, they did what they have to do, and then they find out that the system it's not holding up. It's under the deal. You know, we bear a lot of money in this country just on stupid things. So we've got veterans out there that are having serious issues because they answered the call, they served their time, not under the best of circumstances in a lot of cases. You know, today's veterans is not like the vet of the World War two, the war they were even the Vietnam War, right, So we're diding the different issues. But I think the biggest thing that that veterans have a problem with is they feel like they got short change. They did their part, but the system's not doing theirs. And it's very disheartening to somebody that you know, some of these guys put in you know, twenty years and retired from the military, and.
Speaker 1: They just see that.
Speaker 3: Sometimes they see that their efforts wof are not when they look at the country that they come back to, and it's sending. As for the Democrat Republican an argument both sides, both sides are not living up to their end of the volume. A simple you know, we've we've we've won everybody out of politics. Now it's a two party system and that needs to change. The way can change is start on the local level and working there. But I mean, I have to agree with Jimmy. I think the Democratic part of that don't understand why it's still in existence when you look at their district and what they've done. I really don't understand that the Republicans, they're in such dis way right now. I don't know what the hell's going on between the magufaction and the non Trump Republicans. You know, you're gonna have a bitterer divide there. You know, Trump find out what for years left, three and a half years left, he's going to be gone. You're not gonna have to deal with Trump anymore. People need to start looking down the road.
Speaker 1: That's my understanding. But that's my understanding, But there are people making noise to the contrary.
Speaker 3: You know, you'd have to know, you would have to have to you'd have to man the constitution for him to be able to run. That's my thirst thing, and that's not going to happen.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's my understanding. But you know what, there are other people out there with a serious face telling you differently. You know, one thing I want to just add in here real fast, and it's almost an open question to you, because you know I made a statement there, and I know I'm making a statement on behalf of a man that's you know, dead more than forty years. But you know the reality is this, there are sacrifices that are given there. And you know, you're talking about an end of the bargain being held up and this and that, and the truth is, that's kind of what I was saying too. There are some people that gave blood. There are some people that gave parts of their body. There are others that gay parts of their lives, and there are some that, in my estimation, gay parts of their soul. And that sacrifice was made out of love. And you know what, when you come back around and you realize that you gave something, whether it's your time, you're talking twenty years here, you know, however many years whatever, or it's a part of you or all of you. You know, the fact is if you find out they didn't hold up there into the bargain, the system doesn't, the people don't, it is a betrayal. And it is one of those things that you know, what are you supposed to say, except that they have a right to their outrage, their anger and their discontent with it. So you know, that's all I was trying to say. I hope it makes sense to you what I was saying, that's all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it does, it does. It's lost sous so. I mean it's a good People make sacrifices, people lose things by simply joining the military, whether it's you know, disgrim it with family, whether it's economic situation where people join the military for a lot of different reasons. And it's a good everybody out of everybody should serve, you know, that's the way I look at it. I learned more just if they're being in the army, and it changed the way I looked at a lot of stuff. You know, we didn't do anything spectacular. We didn't have any real wars going on. You know, we won the Cold War. Uh so what that's got us? But you know, people make a decision to join, whether it's out of necessity or whether it's a sense of duty. In your dad's case, I mean, there was a draft going on. People didn't have a choice. They had to go do with the you know what they were forced to do. And it's messed up a lot of people over the years, you know, and that's something that the changes in warfare over time. We have people going to war now that are coming back that twenty years ago would not have survived what they've been through. And it's both of them, both physically, mentally and spiritually. And they come back to a country that say, hey, you know, we made this bargain and you have up her end of it, but we're gonna kind of drop the ball on you. It's very frustrating to a lot of people. And I mean, you will look at the suicide rate of veterans out there, what they're having to come back and deal with, and it's it can be disheartening, it can restore somebody's whole life. So on the stage after where Jimmy's coming from, this political game now has gotten I'm wondering that if in the next three years we see the Democrat Party just were the pieces. They've gotten nothing, They've got no game right now, and I'm wondering if we will see the same thing happens with the Republicans in three years. Chris Trup's not going to be there either. You know what, Jenny Vance is our truce, you know, it's it's the stage thought. We get through this next three years and then we'll see what happens. But we got many terms coming next year, they'll see it is there and it's going to be this partisan back and forth between the two parties. So we break the system. Until we change the system, they'd be less to be broken to change it.
Speaker 1: I don't know, That's the thing is I'm too Yeah, I'm wondering if progress could be made by the fact that, you know, if both parties end up in disarray, maybe that's positive because people would then have to what examine individuals and maybe make decisions about not you know, whether they got an R or a D in front of their name, but how about somebody who's capable of doing a job. That would be nice. But anyway, enough of my two cents, I'm good. I want to let you just, you know, finish it out and then we're done.
Speaker 3: I mean, other than that, you that's the one thing about this group of people that come to their show and they enhance these discussions. They may plow each other out, they're hurt the very next week, each other out of room and express their views. You know, I pre say everybody that calls into the show, I have expressive views. It's wet makes it work. We just need to expand that circle of people to take advantage of the discussion and become a.
Speaker 1: Part of it. So hopefully we'll be able to do that in the near future. And uh, you know, as per normal. Guess what, I'm gonna close this one out. It's a little around three hours tonight, which is not bad, I think, and hopefully you got something out of it. You listening to it, and you guys are called in I I I know that most of you got something out of it for sure, and uh, I hope that we've done a service in some way. So there it is, I think, b Pete. I want to thank Joe, Danny, Jimmy, you're young, my fall and the gunners stand in her wonder up being in a super Boy