Speaker 1: Chee Cheese could be making a comeback, and I can't imagine if they do that, they're not going to be back in Louisville. We had several locations here in Louisville. At one point we had nine Applebee's. It's just strange. Founded by a restaurant to yeah, what do you do, I'm a restaurant, tough Marno McDermott and former Green Bay Packers player Max McGee.
Speaker 2: Oh that's right.
Speaker 1: Nineteen seventy five, the first chee Cheese in it ballooned to over two hundred restaurants nationwide. What was their downfall? They sold it and then people you know how it is. The people that started it have the passion for it, they sell it and people start cutting people, you know, personnel, cutting corners. So several ownership changes eventually led to the Chang's closure in two thousand and four. Okay, so twenty years ago. But the sun either Max mc kid or Marno McDermott the restaurant to a restaurant I am a I'm a restaurant and they both fight.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Either one of these guys kids is saying we're bringing it back. So I cannot wait because I'm for it. I'm in, I'm in. And they had the big chee cheese glasses, the big like uh looked like a chalice, doesn't. Dwight still have a couple of cheese glasses behind his bar.
Speaker 2: He bought them all. I broke one.
Speaker 1: Yes, it was COVID and he was serving beer at two in the afternoon.
Speaker 3: David, you brought the beer, That's true. I didn't break anything, though.
Speaker 2: I am.
Speaker 1: I tend to do that, tend to break stuff. Yeah, I take literally in a party till something gets broke. All right, sad news, and then we'll go some more happy news. Father of the toddler who accidentally shot herself and killed herself released on house arrest.
Speaker 2: Shocking.
Speaker 1: He is a I'm not trying to persecute him because he made a mistake. He was a felon with a gun that made a huge mistake, and now his daughter's gone.
Speaker 2: He needs to be in jail.
Speaker 1: Felon, felons with guns seem to just get a pass.
Speaker 3: Even if even if the last part didn't happen. He should be in jail. You cannot have a gun. If you do, you go to jail.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now, if he was in jail, the daughter would still be alive. Yeah, it's another discussion. You're like, dude, anybody who lives around there, they have to have a gun. That's another discussion. You're a felon with the gun. You can't have it. If you get caught, you need to go to jail. That's what the law says. And I understand this man has lost his daughter and it's awful, and he is from the quotes that I've read, he said, look, it's my fault. I loaded it and put it under the couch. So he's probably fighting that too, But still you gotta he's on a house arrest.
Speaker 2: That's all they do in this town.
Speaker 3: Why can't we go back see the judges. To me, if a judge on their own, against sentencing recommendations, releases someone, it's on them if they do something. Why can't we get to the point where the judge has ten to fifteen that's your window. If you want to give leniency, you give ten years. You don't get to say, here's your ankle bracelet. I was worried when I went to this.
Speaker 1: Street crime event in Saint Matthew's where the Attorney General and all the folks were there. It was the police chief before she got fired or asked to leave what. I can't even remember how it ended as to resign. I think I brought up the Sayer Kentucky Act, and they sort of looked off the whole, the whole their eyes at you. They sort of kind of looked at each other and they kind of looked at each other and go, look, a lot of those laws are already on the books, and it just doesn't work like that, you know what I'm saying. Like she they said, yes, those are that that's going to help us, But.
Speaker 3: It's it's not until you enforce what you already have, adding things to it isn't going to hell.
Speaker 2: And the judge is going to drop the charge anyway.
Speaker 4: I mean.
Speaker 3: So that's my point. That shouldn't be allowed to happen. That's right when someone is convicted. Yeah, there's a sentencing window. Yes, leniency is the low end of the sentence, not freedom. No, you don't get that. Why do we do a trial? Why do we have sentence?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 3: Hey, butch just tell us what you want to do. We don't need no stinking lawyers, right, just tell us what you want to do. But judge Butch, it's a sad story. Butch is busy. There's as it's a sad story all the way around. This man has lost his daughter and it's and he there's nothing good here. No to his own to his own words, it's his fault. That's that's what he said. I hope you can figure it out, all right. So college football last night this.
Speaker 1: I it's like, when are adults going to be in charge? Uh? The committee says, so last night they'll though second to last list came out, but here's what they said. Dave, did you see this? The committee says, the teams that are not in their championship games will not be moved off their line.
Speaker 3: Another reason not to have championship games. They're gonna keep doing it because of the money. Of course, you could lose your spot in the playoffs. So if you're okay, let's go back to this. Remember back in the underdog's days, we talked about seeding the NCAA basketball tournament and we said, the first thing on their sheet that I've got right here in my hand is make sure Duke is a high seed and close to home, that is like, and then fill the rest in yes, apparently with the playoff. Alabama and Georgia are automatically in no matter what, doesn't matter how many games you lose, how you play, right, Yeah, that's apparently the case. So Indiana if they made the championship game, which they have a good chance of losing, then they'd be out.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Let me see where Ohio State was or is are they sixth? That which is a joke? Okay, SMU is at eight. South Carolina is at fourteen off the board, a smooth would be seated third because they'll win the ACC. This guy tweeting says, Ohio State losing to an awful team for the second look for their second loss and being sixth is criminal.
Speaker 3: Alabama and Georgia haven't looked like Alabama and Georgia, but they're automatically in. Ohio State's going to be automatically in even with three losses.
Speaker 1: Probably they need the brands. They have to have the brands, absolutely, and the conference championships will never be given up. They're gonna have to put them in with the with the playoffs because how much money do you think that four hour broadcast is worse to the conference? A lot of them a lot of money. So they're not going to get rid of that. But that was what they said last night. The teams that aren't in their championship games do not need to worry. You're not moving off your line. I'm not saying that.
Speaker 3: Alabama and Georgia aren't, you know, two of the top fifteen teams in the country.
Speaker 1: Of course they are. Of course they are. Yeah, they're I mean they're. The problem with those teams now is the transfer portal. They don't have three five stars. You know, you know, the starting tight end goes down. Guess what, you got another five star ready to go. This is another sport where the regular season doesn't matter. It used to be maybe if you lost the game really early and he had a couple of quality opponents down the stretch, you could play your way back into the BCS talk. Now you can lose two or three games during the regular season as long as you're the right brand and you're still in. So the NBA regular season pretty much irrelevant. Everybody gets in the playoffs.
Speaker 3: NHL regular season irrelevant, College football regular season irrelevant, NFL is getting there.
Speaker 1: UFL basketball is turned into dating the hot bipolar lady. They're good for a couple of games then awful injuries have taken this team back a couple of steps. They just got it handled last by an SEC team. Well, they had three key pieces missing suddenly, and that they didn't respond.
Speaker 2: Well, get it.
Speaker 3: Now they could play some defense. How many times did that dude get to the rack? Just at will?
Speaker 1: Just I mean in the shooting the three. It's going to be feast or famine.
Speaker 3: And by the way, this is the ACC SEC challenge. I don't think the ACCS won a game. Yeah, I think it's seven or eight. No again, I made I made the SEC used to be a football conference. Now it's kicking the a SECS button basketball too. I made the Snyder remark, he's an SEC team. But what Here's what happened. I can be uh snidy snide snidely snidely snidely Perkins the third in the restaurant too, and both SEC made a commitment. Because their TV football contract is so insane, they can throw money around to the basketball programs. So they went out and hired the best coaches in the country and said, man, make our make our basketball team good. I'm tired of lo the Kentucky uh. And that's what they did.
Speaker 1: They hired great coaches and now top to bottom SEC is pretty damn good in basketball. So I don't know. Kentucky lost. Also, that makes me feel a little better. Oh, okay, so the ACC did win a game. I forgot about that one. I didn't see the final. Oh Clemson, Yeah they Clemson beat them, Yeah, by a couple. They got out physical.
Speaker 2: But both teams are relying on the.
Speaker 1: Three that will either you get on a hot streak and you go all the way to the final four and then peter out in the final four, or you're out in the first round because you're just they're not falling.
Speaker 3: In Louisville's first oh for eleven beyond the arc, they were ugly.
Speaker 1: By the way, this team is not getting in the NCAL Bay Tournament again. It was a regular year, every year in and out, annual event to go to the tournament. And I can't even tell you the last time Louisville was in the tournament.
Speaker 2: I think the shorts were short.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: MAC went to the tournament and lost to Ricky Little Ricky's Little Ricky, not Big Ricky in Minnesota. I think that was the last NCAA game. Okay, too soon to write them off.
Speaker 2: Five two in al what's up?
Speaker 1: Sixty seven vehicles seized from street racing.
Speaker 3: Now that number hasn't gone up a bunch. No, so they're listening. Apparently Apparently losing your wheels ain't a good thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because they're using these flock cameras and everything else to get your license.
Speaker 3: And stop with us talk of squishing the cars. The bank owns most of these. If you want to pay for the car, then you can squish it. Yeah, and I don't want taxpayer dollars paying fifty five thousand dollars for a pickup truck, so you can squish it.
Speaker 1: Sixty seven cars are in impoundment and they're saying, look, that's they're not going to get out anytime soon. These people have to pay these fines and they're like, I ain't paying that, and they have to make car payments. Johnny for the news, It looks like you have breaking news. Hang on, Oh yeah, joke, just.
Speaker 2: Getting here early.
Speaker 6: You guys were talking about Louisville basketball a minute ago and some of their atrocious shooting last night interesting status. ESPN threw up a stat that they are number seven in the nation and three pointers attempted during a game among D one schools, but they are number three hundred and seventeen in D one schools among three pointers being actually made when the teams are there three hundred and thirty something D one level teams.
Speaker 2: I believe now Nick Cannon has way better riddes than that.
Speaker 1: Somebody mentioned yesterday that the shooting percentages for some of these kids have gone down, not up. So where is that coaching or not? I think it's some discipline and I'm old school.
Speaker 6: I believe three touches before you shoot the before you shoot the ball.
Speaker 2: I gotta be honest. I was.
Speaker 1: There was a time that I hated Rick Patino because he would do things in press conference, is like, look at a somebody would ask a question about defense, and he would look at him, go, you don't have the basketball acumen to even possibly understand what I'm doing.
Speaker 2: And you and at the time you're just like what a prick? Like what's your what's your deal? Right now?
Speaker 1: I'm I'm I'm wishing for the complicated defense of Ricketino to where we possibly couldn't understand, which in turn we probably couldn't. I mean, it's five guys on a court, but but did see, I can't stand when people do that.
Speaker 3: I could PLoP Rick Patino in my chair right now and say go do this for six hours today and he couldn't. But he's intellectually capable of doing it if he's trained, right, So don't don't tell me I can't possibly do what you do, right, I didn't train to do that. Yeah, but he he will not be a success again because you know he plays chess, not checkers. Right, he has to set the table to be perfect and then he goes whin's the tampion, chipper goes to the final four.
Speaker 1: But he's not gonna be able to do that. Nil and transfer portal rules. He can't get kids in and have them for three years. No, he won't happen.
Speaker 3: Anymore, not playing freshman year while a senior that sucks is playing and sitting there and pouting. Andrea McGee, but I got to tell you there are times when they went from Manda man and flipped into his own or back to it in one possession. And you're thinking, those kids who have just been again, he drilled it into their heads and they were miserable at practice. Right, But that's and the kids knew it, and that only happens with two or three years together, right, not instantly with the portal too.
Speaker 2: Bingo.
Speaker 1: You can't run that defense with a new team, a new set of guys on the floor.
Speaker 3: He has a new backup quarterback coming in essentially, and they're dumbing down the playbook. So what they can pick up quickly, yes, and as the season goes at as much as you possibly can, but you'll never get to where you want to be, and.
Speaker 6: You're going to see more and more teams just basically play in street ball. It's just five individuals out there like you'd see on a playground, and not any kind of organized Okay, we're gonna run a half court trap as they come back down, or you know, full court press. It's just gonna be one on one, dribbled down, try to shoot a three.
Speaker 3: If not going to keep and keep in mind these players that they're in contract years all the time. Some guy gets this chance, some guy gets his chance, he averages eighteen points a game out of nowhere. Then he's like high, that's so true, so much. If I'm mak him, I'm getting paid. That's why show me the money. Kid is in a contract year. That's true. It's true for football and basketball.
Speaker 2: Nils turned it into that. It's crazy. Greg Ellian, how are you?
Speaker 5: I'm good, Tony, are you staying warm?
Speaker 2: How funny you ask?
Speaker 4: I know, I'm just I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's okay, a rough sleep night last night. Just pop an extra adderoll and we're good.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So this is exciting stuff and you all are part of it. This isn't somebody else coming in and do it. You guys are kind of doing this. First of all, explain to everybody what's happening to those parking lots or what could happen to those parking lots next to Slugger Field.
Speaker 5: Well, those parking lots are proposed to have a over two hundred and fifty dollars million dollar development project built on it that's.
Speaker 4: Going to feature.
Speaker 5: Residential office space, a boutique hotel, restaurants, retail And the question I continually have gotten asked in the last twenty four hours, what about parking? Well, actually, the designs I've seen so far, and it's still really early in the stages of this whole project called for at least two parking garages that would actually provide more parking spaces than that surface lot that's currently there, so that has obviously been addressed. But as you said so eloquently, I kind of feel that energy again that I felt twenty five years ago when we were getting ready to open the doors to Slugger Field about what we were bringing as far as being a catalyst to downtown and future energy and excitement, and it just kind of feels a little bit that same way against a deja vu feeling as this project. Yeah, hopefully it'll it'll get occur and take place, which I think it will.
Speaker 7: Now when they we create that hub or create that bridge between Nulu and the waterfront and just become the dynamic hub of really downtown again like it was in two thousand.
Speaker 3: Now when they built the soccer stadium. All of these things were going to happen, It was going to connect, and none of it happened. Why is this different, do you think?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 5: I mean our ownership group, Diamond Baseball Holdings that owns the bats among other as you follow baseball, so and you could possibly if things go well as far as getting all the texts you know, crossed off and getting everything approved, induction could start as early and I would assume it would take probably eighteen to twenty four months once the first shovel goes in the ground to have project completed. But the excitement that it would create in downtown. As you obviously know, downtown's been struggling to come back since the pandemic, and I think it needs a push like this, and our ownership group is willing to be the catalyst to make that push happen.
Speaker 4: So it's just it's.
Speaker 1: Here's why it's gonna work. Because it's just east enough. Remember we used to say that the farthest people would go downtown is Stevie Ray's Blues Bar before Sluggerfield because it was it felt like the still the Highlands, right, So it's like, well it's not downtown, it's it's still east Enough. So that's why I think it's going to work. And I think we obviously we need more housing. It's ridiculous. And then across the street, so you're going to do that project, which is I'm telling you, I'm so excited about it. You can hear my voice across the street. Angels Envy is going to take their parking lot and they're going to double the size of their distillery.
Speaker 4: Correct, I mean it is.
Speaker 5: So if you guys are familiar, our listeners might be familiar with the Battery, which is the entertainment district in Atlanta right outside the Braves Ballpark, right, But this has the same look and feel as the Battery in Atlanta, and what it's done for that property is amazing. It's just it's like, besides Braves Baseball is just so many other things to do when you go down there. It doesn't have to be baseball season. And that's the cool thing about this project. It doesn't have to be spring or summer when the bats are playing. It could be the fall or winter, and there could be some really fun and entertaining things that could be taking place around that entire area. So again, it's going to create that natural bridge from market from what's going on in New lou Over to the waterfront.
Speaker 4: And again you know Zanana Boluoville.
Speaker 5: And I'm really excited and I can't wait to see this all start to take place.
Speaker 3: Got a text from Bernard, the head Elf, and he tells me that, let me see, Santa is going to be at Sluggerfield.
Speaker 2: Is that right, the real Santa?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: And actually that's a great segue. Is We've got Breakfast with Santa coming up this Saturday morning, and we've already sold out one of the sessions, which is the ten thirty to news session. We only have forty tickets level for at the eight thirty to ten am session. It's so cool because one our friends, it out Back, will be catering this, so you'll get a delicious breakfast of pancakes, scrambled eggs, bacon provided by obviously the great Steps at out Back. But also it's going to take place in our locker rooms. Otherwise none of our clubhouses, so you get a unique opportunity for your family to go down and experience Breakfast with Santa in such a unique space as our locker rooms. So we'll have decorating of both kick cookies and ornamous. Our team store will be open for those interesting and special people on your Christmas list that are baseball fans, you can do some Christmas shopping. It's just a great way to get in the Christmas spirit. So for all the moms and dads that are listening right now, or all those grandmas and grandpas, go to the Bat's website at batspaceball dot com. The link is right there on the front page, you'll see Breakfast with Santa, and I'll take you right over to where you can purchase tickets for this Saturday morning again.
Speaker 4: The second session is already sold out.
Speaker 5: There's only forty tickets remaining for the eight thirty to ten am session.
Speaker 4: So start your Saturday.
Speaker 5: Off, start your weekend off by having Breakfast with Santa at Louisville Sludderfield and reparking right next to the ballpark in that big surface lit And.
Speaker 1: By the way, let me defend the parking a little bit. You've got a parking spaces across the street, and I always park. I always park on the road. What road is that? The one that leads to the skatepark and to the river road.
Speaker 2: Probably Witherspoon, Yeah, Witherspoons.
Speaker 1: I park on Witherspoon. Anyway, I never pull into the parking lot and rarely is that thing full. For most games it won't be an issue, but for Thunder, for the Savannah Bananas, whatever, you know, on the big games, just like any other place, the parking will be crazy. But for the most part, on a Tuesday night game, it's not going to be an issue. When that goes up, So give me I'm going to put you on a spot. So one to ten, how much do you think this is going to get done? Do you think they overturned some dirt here in the next year, Like one to ten, I.
Speaker 4: Would say it's probably a nine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, that's what I wanted to hear.
Speaker 3: That's what now before since you brought up.
Speaker 5: As our ownership group is really committed to making this happen. I know the Mayor's excited. Oh yeah, a lot of energy in city government. There's a lot of energy throughout the folks that run downtown to make this project come off the drawing table and become a reality. So I think it's fun to happen.
Speaker 3: Okay, Since Tony brought up, Savannah Banana is hugely popular everywhere they go sell out here multiple days. I know it's on the early December, but for people listening, what steps do I need to take now to make sure I can see the Savannah Bananas next summer?
Speaker 2: Good question, Well.
Speaker 5: The best way to help your chances would be to purchase one of our ticket packages for the upcoming twenty twenty five season, whether it's a ten game package up to our full season packages, because those folks will be having an opportunity to have their names put into the special ticket lottery to have first access in that lottery to banana tickets when the party animals come back June twenty sixth through twenty eight so we'll be providing those folks a second chance to get into the lottery. And so many people nothing at locked out last year in the lottery. I didn't get an opportunit to buy tickets, So that would help increase your chances.
Speaker 1: Greg Galliet, Mary Chrismas, Buddy, Happy holidays.
Speaker 2: We'll see you with Santa on Saturday.
Speaker 1: Go to bats Baseball dot com and we're really excited about the things. This new ownership group was so awesome last year. And then you in that wind streak. Thanks Greg, thanks.
Speaker 4: For having me. Happy holidays to everybody.
Speaker 2: Seebuddy, it's you, brother Sam.
Speaker 3: Kudos to them before the sad news for yeah, yeah, getting more realistic with their concessions pricing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh sure, you had to, right. And I love the where you just check out yourself. You grab and go so that you grab the nachos, you grab a beer, You just go underneath the thing and you go, just like at the airport. At some point they're just gonna can need anybody.
Speaker 3: Well, everybody wants thirty dollars an hour to hand you a hot dog.
Speaker 2: I know that's where we're heading.
Speaker 1: Uh so, United Healthcare, that's what we have, right, isn't it that blue cross?
Speaker 3: I think it's maritime going to be cross, right, I mean pretty much.
Speaker 1: Chief executive officer of United Healthcare Group was fatally shot outside a hotel in New York City this morning. This morning, Brian Thompson was shot in the chest and legged shortly before United Healthcare, a Minnesota based insurance company, was set to hold its annual investors meeting. The company ended the meeting early. Obviously.
Speaker 3: Do you think that's connected or is this random act of violence? That's a great question. Probably committed by someone who should have already been in jail.
Speaker 1: The New York City Police Department set a fifty year old man was shot around six forty five am. Turns out to be this CEO. You imagine what his salary is now, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: Usually random acts of violence aren't happening at six forty five am.
Speaker 1: I think this was probably targeted. It is a shareholders meeting of United Healthcare, and we all know what is the one. There's two things you cannot bankrupt from.
Speaker 2: What is it? Airlines and healthcare? No, health bank, healthcare and taxes. You can't.
Speaker 1: You can't bankrupt and swipe off bills owed by health care, health issues or taxes.
Speaker 3: Got to pay all those. I thought you're going down the too big to fail route.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, no, no, no, that's it's it's this company, this country. Okay, you could if you get in trouble and you get out over your skis, well, let you file bankruptcy.
Speaker 2: We'll give you eight dollars. We'll give you. Well, we'll let you. We'll let you accept.
Speaker 1: If it's a medical procedure or tax nico, Well.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Those are the two most expensive things. I appreciate it. Okay, So that is sad news.
Speaker 4: Again.
Speaker 2: He was fifty years old.
Speaker 1: The Justice Department sued United Healthcare last month to block a three point three billion dollar acquisition of another insurance company, a health healthcare company. I'm gonna say, I'm going to go out on the limb with you, Dave, and say that this probably is connected with the shareholders meeting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, six am, that's a lot of the near dwells are in bed at that time.
Speaker 1: I near Dowell's Dwells Near Dwells. Yeah, well you pulled that one out of thank you. Yeah, I didn't hear about this. Have you heard about this one? If you listen to our station or many stations, there are many opportunities to enhance your sexual experience. Multiple companies help you do that.
Speaker 2: Really all right?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 3: So as I was doing that, I was you were going to spit out your water.
Speaker 1: I didn't think. I think you didn't know. I didn't think you were going to sexual experience. If men's bodies worked, we'd have no ad revenue.
Speaker 2: I know it. So.
Speaker 3: A recent trend among male college students involves eating honey packets before your night out partying. They're marketed as over the counter sexual enhancers.
Speaker 2: Oh boy.
Speaker 3: This came from a viral TikTok video where students discuss taking multiple honey packets in one night. Enhancers like these are typically designed for older men with d yes.
Speaker 2: That's my point. When you're in your twenties, you can go all night.
Speaker 3: This is whiskey wang. That's what they're trying to get around.
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: No, you're twenty something. Your body's producing more testosterone than fourteen old people.
Speaker 3: If you ever, if you need enhancement, now who you're gonna be a limp biscuit later?
Speaker 2: Take fifty cents out.
Speaker 3: So they're consuming honey packets, honey, but it's not see it's the.
Speaker 2: FDA said, look at that.
Speaker 3: They say honey packets, but they contain hidden pharmaceuticals as well, which can cause sudden blood pressure spikes, chest paint, and even heart attacks when mixed with alcohol. So they're trying to fix the whiskey wang. And then they take honey packets, which is a dangerous combination.
Speaker 2: Possibly honey packs. That's a new one on me.
Speaker 3: That's a band name too, honey packs, honey packets, or it's it's someone and the honey packets.
Speaker 1: The honey packs. It's it honey a honey packets. No honey packs, honey packs, honey packs. Yeah, get over here, honey packs. This coffee ain't gonna fill itself, right, Bring me a doughnut back, Honey bridges, honey honey bridge, honey bridges.
Speaker 2: Get over here, by my water's lou. I need some more bacon, all right.
Speaker 1: Uh, we're gonna take a short break, but first I'm gonna tell you about Unlimited Landscapes.
Speaker 2: Yea, what what's what's your favorite Christmas movie? Dave?
Speaker 3: It's probably oh wow, well, I love I love the Red Nose Reindeer as far as the have to watch.
Speaker 1: But favorite Christmas movie, not favorite, but the one you watch all the time. It's gotta be National Lampoons, right, we watched that one.
Speaker 3: I always loved the first Santa Claus movie with Tim Allen.
Speaker 1: So what does he want with his with his bonus check? He's gonna build a Jelly's He's gonna build a pool. He wants tangerine family. David, Oh, that's right, He's gonna build a pool, right, and he has even has the dream, he has fantasy seeing his.
Speaker 2: Family is there in the pool.
Speaker 1: But then the hot supermodel shows up, right, that's what dads do in their fifties. So he got screwed out of his bonus, but then he got the bonus back of the Poople brother exactly right. So now Unlimited Landscape says, why don't you be that guy. Let's start planning the pool, and now the architects will come out and look at your space and go, you won't believe what we can do here, Start googling pictures of cool pools and just start thinking, God, I would fit right there in our backyard. I mean, you can even tear the deck off the back then and start put some footers in and some stone and concrete and then into your pool. It would change everything about your life at home. Let's think about it. Unlimited Landscape has been around for thirty years, been installing pools for twenty years. I've known the owner since I was fifteen. You can trust him. Steve Butler is a great guy. Unlimited Landscapes