Speaker 1: H h.
Speaker 2: H joy listening to the David Night Show.
Speaker 3: All right, welcome back and joining us now is Anthony Freda. He's got a new book that's coming out. We're going to talk to him about that, The Thought Crimes of Anthony Frida, and Uh, he's got he's been very successful as an artist, and he's his art is full of very important critiques of the of what we see politically.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: He's actually had in his art put on display at the nine to eleven Museum and Memorial in New York City, and he's on the same page as we are, I think about nine to eleven. His tenure tenure with Info Wars as an illustrator and writer fully submitted his place in the world of controversial alternative news and he's been very vocal about his role in that space. And so that's where I got to know Anthony, as well as his work with Cheryl Slinty and Trend's Journal. So thank you for joining us, Anthony. Good to see you again.
Speaker 1: Great to see David, and thanks for having me beautiful set.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you, thank you. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I always wanted to talk to you about your background here, and there's a whole other aspect of your background that I wasn't aware of. Now that you're getting into Christian art and you've got a project with that as well, and to go fundme to help realize that project. But let's talk about your personal journey here. You began doing copy stuff for the advertising industry and you began helping them to sell Joe Campbell. Talk a little bit about that and how you got from there to where you are now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's quite a journey. I've been doing it for forty years, so I'll give you the condensed version. But uh, yeah, I got out of art. I had this dream of becoming this, you know, famous, prosperous, thriving artists, and uh I just wasn't prepared. I mean I went to Pratt at four years of training in art and painting and drawing, and I was pretty proficient and I was, you know, pretty confident, but they really didn't train you how to make a living as an artist. So I sort of figured that out of my own my own. Now I have to make a living doing this. So crossing that threshold from academy into the professional world for any artist is a is a scary time. I mean, I teach seniors now at f I T and that's my way of giving back because I know how scared they are, so I try to sort of pivot that.
Speaker 3: And I think it's a SPERI your time right now than ever has been. I mean, we look at AI and a lot of people are just content to throw a prompt at AI and take whatever it gives them.
Speaker 2: What do you think about that? How is that going to affect art?
Speaker 1: Well? I think it's going to be not just art, it's going to I mean, I think it's designed to create a post human future where the robots do all the work and they work twenty four hours a day. And I mean the transhumanist you know, elevator pitch or Elevator to Hell pitch is that the robots everything for us and we have the freedom to do whatever we want and they'll give us a basic unit of income. I don't think it's going to work out that way, but that's their utopian, post human transhumanist future.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I had my class yesterday. The kids were crying. They were literally crying because they just went to school for four years to learn how to be an artist. And now anyone who has an AI program can do what they do. So it's very demoralizing to the creatives. But I mean the same thing goes for the guys who remember they say to learn to code, like not anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're putting themselves out of a job. That's right.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: The other part of it is, though, and I think we'll get to this when we get to where you are right now, the machine has no soul. It's going to put things together statistically, and it can copy and paste and throw things against the wall. And in a sense, it's a sophisticated version of a chimpanzee painting, right, And so there is still going to be a niche there, I think for the human soul, communicating truth and beauty. I think that's really the issue there, and that's what we have to focus on. And I think that that's going to be pretty obvious to people. You know, there's a lot of things that AI can do, especially I think in the art aspect, because it can hallucinate and.
Speaker 2: It looks like it's you.
Speaker 3: Know, having a drug trip or whatever, and that can be useful in art or even in music to some degree. But when you look at the kind when I look at it for music, for example, the thing about AI is that you can't precisely get.
Speaker 2: It to do what you want. You know, it can get like eighty.
Speaker 3: Percent there or eighty five percent there, which is not good enough for art. As many people have said, art has never finished simply abandoned. At some point you've got to stop tweaking it and just go do something different the next project or whatever. And I think that's the problem with AI. It just throws this stuff out there and people say, ah, that's good enough. I think there's going to be a qualitative difference that people will be able to tell that last fifteen or twenty percent that is there. Yes, I agree with you, Yeah, that's my hope we do.
Speaker 1: But I think you're right. Listen, our advantage moving forward is the robots don't laugh, they don't cry, they don't love. That's right, They're not connected to God. In fact, I think it's the opposite that you're right. I have this idea that just as a whole spirit is this unifying force and universal force of good and God, the adverse the into that yang is this unifying force of darkness which informs and which has basically a cauldron for this AI to be created and we're incarnating it by giving it prompts and giving it life. But that spirit is a dark spirit, and I sense that, and I feel that it's an anti human spirit.
Speaker 3: But Elon Musk agrees with you as well. He said, we're summoning the demon. Yeah, maybe we're to pay attention to what he's saying about that.
Speaker 1: Some of these guys who are atheists say, there's something here that mathematics doesn't you know, describe or defined. So it's something beyond mathematics. So what's going on? They don't even know. The guys who created it don't even know how. You know, these systems arrive at the decisions that they make to certain points. It's called black box technolog righty, it's it's it's opaque. But robots understand it. But they might have, But did they understand us? Still that's the problem, Like we don't understand how they do what they do, but they understand us. I mean, they have so much big data about humanity and what moves us and I influence us that it's a lopsided uh relationship.
Speaker 3: That's why it's such a good fit for the government because the government knows everything about us. But the government itself is by design a black box. That black box is labeled national security. We can't tell you, we'd have to kill you, right.
Speaker 1: So exactly. Yeah, so man, I could talk about AI for hours.
Speaker 2: But yeah, yeah, but let's go back to your story.
Speaker 3: You were you were doing, started working at an ad agency as you gun out trying.
Speaker 1: To start working at it. Yeah, I was a young man, you know, young man. I left it after money and woman and I was in my twenties and I became very successful working for Fortune five hundred companies. And I it was I was in an advertisement about ten years and I started to learn and see all the psychological tricks of manipulations, you know, informed by the ideas of Edward Burneese. And he was the master of mass psychological manipulation, right, and that was employed. He was contracted by the government and by ad agencies. It's a long story, but those ideas worked because people respond positively a certain stimuli negatively to other stimuli. Like we're pretty predictable animals. Once you break that code, you're trying to sell something, and you're smart and clever, you can figure out a way to do it. But I got really turned off. I was working on the Joe Campbell ad campaign. And in those days, they were, you know, paying us a lot of money to do this stuff. And I was just enamored with the money. And I bought a condo in Manhattan, and I thought I was like living on top of the world. And then so I kind of got lost in that that world of money and success. And then the FTC determined that our campaign was illegal because we were using cartoon camels. They said we were marketing cigarettes to children. So I sort of had a moral crisis and I didn't become an artist to sell cigarette to kids, right, And I said.
Speaker 3: You know, maybe get a job provisor because they sell poison the kids all the time.
Speaker 1: Well that's what they're in the story. Yeah, So I had this crisis has come to Jesus moment. I said, that's it. I'm done with advertising. I'm not going to sell my soul to the devil. So I was still you know, now, I'm a young man in my thirties. I was pretty naive politically at that time, and I said, I'm going to work for the good guys, right, I'm going to work for New York Times and uh, the New Yorker and I started working for you know, all these mainstream publications as an editorial illustrator. And I worked for the outbed page of the New York Times, which is like a premier showcase for thinkers and for I kind of like where the elite speak to each other. Sure, right, And I was again, I was on top of the oil and I'm working like, you know, the best place for an illustrator to be. And I was doing articles for them on a regular basis. And then I got to see how the sausages made there, and the the art director and the editor told me that every single word that goes through here has to be vetted by the State Department. And I said, I said, I thought, you know, you're the fourth ward. You're I said, that's like proud the world has to be the State Department. They said, that's that's how it is. So my naive ta started to, you know, unravel. At that point. I started to become a little more educated about how the world really works. And I feel silly now saying that, but I thought The New York Times was just like beacon up truth and objectivity. I mean, I couldn't be more wrong. But so I got an assignment to do. It was not that piece right before the Iraq War, penned by the then Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice, and it was outlining all the lives that we know now that took us to that war. And I illustrated the peace. And then I had another moral crisis. This guy said to myself, my god, I went from selling cigarettes to kids to selling war. This is I didn't think I could do worse than that, but I did. So I had another, you know, time to question what am I doing with my life? What are my life choices? What do I really what do I really want to do with my skills and my my whatever gift Guy's given me and my passions, And I mean, I love to create imageries, the only thing I'm good at. So I wanted to stay in that lane. So right then, it was about the time that these seminal alternative news sides started coming out, like info Wars, and there was a few others and trans journal and I reached out to them, and because I figured, these guys are exposing the lives of the mainstream media that I used to work for and of the advertising agencies I used to work for, so I wanted to bite the hand that fed me, so I started. I started working for people and the health freedom movement and people and the liberty movement and people and all these different movements, you know, people like you included, and and I've been there ever since because I do think there are there are good people out there who would try trying to get to the truth of the matter about all of these issues, and journalists and activists and filmmakers and writers, and I've worked for a lot of them and they're my heroes. So and then politically I got I was in the contract for the RFK campaign when he was running for president because I believed in what he was doing and his his work to expose the vaccines and the dangers of pharmaceuticals.
Speaker 2: Right, So.
Speaker 1: I still have a hand in the political realm, but I'm basically working for people who I think are the good guys. You know that I can sleep well at night now, David, because I think I'm working for people, or at least trying to tell the truth. You know, It's like it's not equivalent, like when like when people get fined for like the way they went after Alex or whatever he said, like the New York Times and CNN tell lies of much greater magnitude every day, and nobody sued. And by the way, their lies lead to wars that kill millions of people. Their lies so products that kill millions of people, like and they're never held accountabal and then and they're not. The difference between them and say what independent journalists who is that they're purposely trying to lie to you. They know they're lying to you. You know, it's one thing to make a mistake in the in the you know, the search for the truth. We're not always going to be perfect. But there's a big difference to somebody who's purposely knowing to lie to you, to hurt you and your children, and somebody who's just trying to figure out in real time what the hell's going on, because it's very confusing. We've been lied to so much about so about everything that people become so skeptical that, you know, I think it. Unfortunately, it fosters this environment where nobody believes anything that's we are right now, buddy believes anything. So they come up with one hundred different theories of how Charlie Kirk was killed. Right because nobody believes the official story right, and we can never get to the bottom of anything because everybody has their own theory about what happened, and there's no universal truth anymore. We're in the post truth age, and I think that's the truth is going to be the greatest, most valuable commodity in the future.
Speaker 3: Here's what you need, here's the fundamental truth. Government lies, it always has, always will for its own interest. So if you understand that kind of whatever the government says or the official press says with a healthy dose of skepticism, I think that's the most important thing.
Speaker 2: You know, you.
Speaker 3: Mentioned the fact that you realize that they had to get the approval of the State Department for what they were saying at the New York Times, and of course we know about Operation mocking Bird.
Speaker 2: And the rest of this stuff.
Speaker 3: I thought it was really amazing, the disingenuous astonishment of the fact that Hegseth openly said, well, you're going to have to get approval for anything that to release. I don't like that, but that's not anything that's really different. The only thing that's different about that is that they're going to own it and say it out loud rather than doing it behind closed doors. I had a friend who worked at the Pentagon, and he worked for the side that was vetting movie scripts.
Speaker 2: If they liked your movie script.
Speaker 3: If it was complimentary of them and their agenda, they would give you access to military equipment that you could use to film your movie. If they didn't like it, you didn't get that equipment, and that might sink your movie because the expense of trying to get that equipment. Otherwise they provide it at a reduced cost or for free. So that kind of thing has been going along for a very long time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I'm still surprised. I remember, I'm older. I remember Frank Church, the Church Committee here, and it's like he had the receipts, he proved it back in the seventies, and nobody cared. It's like it did nothing. They just went back to business as usual.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, God for him and his work, but I mean, you really didn't do anything in the big picture.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and all this stuff about the heart attack gun. As I've said before, that was really a distraction because the whole thing began because from their inception, the CIA and the NSA were spying on Americans without a search warrant, which you know takes us we've been finding that thing going up to you know, twenty twelve, twenty thirteen at Snowed and all the rest of the stuff.
Speaker 2: So the result of that was still the result.
Speaker 3: Of the Church Committee hearings was the Faiza Act, the Foreign Intelligent Surveillance Act, which they then used to give themselves legal cover to do what they'd been doing from their inception, which was to spy on Americans with a search warrant, as Ran Paul says, you know, spying on mister and missus Verizon. You know, you go to one judge and a secret court that nobody knows about, and you get legal cover to violate the Constitution. So they always turned this stuff to their own advantage.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, and I was speaking of that subject. I worked One of my heroes is William Binny, and I had the pleasure of working on a documentary about William. I met him, just a great guy, and I mean we quit because he said the systems he designed to spy on potential terrorists were being used to spy on everybody and that's against the oath he took, and that's illegal. And he said he's not gonna do it, So what do they do? They I rated his house and arrested him under false pretenses and false charges. But yeah, so just get back to my journey. Yeah, so, donna those track. After the RFK thing, I worked for him for a year and it was a great experience, and I got to see just how dirty the Democrats are. I mean, Republicans basically left him alone. You know, Trump would make some you know, nasty comments now and then, but the Democrats actively tried to destroy him with lawsuits and moles and people doing dirty tricks. And it was a constant, relentless assault on him that really opened my eyes again. I mean I was naive again, like whenever I underestimate how evil these people are and how they are to be corrupt and to use the power they have or abuse any power they have in the courts, in the media, in academia, in tech, I mean, which which they control those institutions, unfortunately, And it just it sickened me. It sick of me the way that they smeared him and lied about him and sued him and tried to play dirty tricks with ballots and just on and on and on, so so then I got that made me realize that the battle isn't political, this battle is spiritual. So I had I wanted to move from the temporal plane into the spiritual plane with my work and cut back to my Christian roots. I was raised a Catholic and I had a personal experience with my fiance started having seizures one night we were watching actually it was the Obama movie. Uh, it was like an apocalyptic Obama movie, Leave the Leave the World Behind, which have to be a foreboding title because my girlfriends were watching this. She says, my heart hurts and I don't feel right. And I said, I said, maybe this anxiety from this Obama show is you know, screw Obama. It's not watched this as upsetting you. And then she just went into seizures. And she was street healthy, she was extremely there was nothing, no pre existing condition. She just started composting and seizing and just went thousand yards stare and stopped breathing. And I'm not a doctor, but I think breathing is pretty important. And I didn't know what to do, David. I felt so inadequate and helpless. I had no idea what to do. I should I do? Chest compression. I didn't know. I didn't know what except to call nine one one and and I just held her and she was in this in this state of a comotose state. I don't know she was dying. I thought she was dying. And then she came out of it from a for a brief moment with this from this look of just terror and fear to this this calm and this peace came over her and she started laughing. H And I thought, was this all a joke? But she's not that. It's not that kind of person. And she and she was laughing, and her whole faces and the whole body was just relaxed, and she was at a place of peace. And then she clinched back and went back into this convulsive state. And I believe like she went to the other side. I believe she was, she was at peace with God for a brief period and that it just wasn't her time where she just got sent back or I don't know obviously what happened, but it was.
Speaker 2: Do you have any recollection of that.
Speaker 1: None, none of any of it. Your brain doesn't remember that stuff that probably protect you. But it was extraordinary and it reawakened my faith. And that was a year and a half ago, and thank god she's healthy now. Seventy five percent of the people who go through when she went went through, it was a brain brain bleed. Seventy five percent of the people die that happens to so she was in homa. She had a long convalescence, but thank god she's she's healthy now. Yes, and it brought both of us closer to God, and it made me want to dedicate my work to the Lord. And every piece I do now is is a devotion to God. Every stroke of my pen is a meditation of prayer, and I want to lean into that as much as I possibly can.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 3: You know, before you came on, we were talking about what's going on in Canterbury Cathedral and that used to be the basis for why people would make these elaborate cathedrals was out of a devotion to God and wanting to honor him. And of course, depending on what gifts He has given us, we can all have different ways that we.
Speaker 2: Can do that.
Speaker 3: And you know, whatever your job is, you can always do it in a way that you try to honor God. And yet, what do you think about did you see that that story where they paid somebody to do graffiti on the interior walls of Canterbury Cathedral.
Speaker 2: Did you see that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? To me, it's it's worse than graffiti's mis vandalism. But you know, it's like it's so funny because these things that would create in the so called Dark Ages, they couldn't make those today. It's because of what you said. It's because they weren't doing it for the profit motive, right, they were doing it the profit motives you know, spelled differently. And that's the only way humans can create something like that. Your heart and soul has to be in it. I mean, you go into those cathedrals and you feel the presence of God, you feel the presence of the highest achievement of humanity is capable of. And they did it in the so called Dark Ages, like with none of the tools and the technology we have, Like it's astonishing, And it's just just the amount of time and human labor and life force and sacrifice and artistry and craftsmanship and skill that went into those things. Just that alone is enough to uplift your spirit. They're uplifting edifices and monuments, and today we have monuments like the nine to eleven Monument, which is a it's a black box, it's a whole. It's like a giant urinal you go to it's the you know that black Box memorial, and it's just like a spinning sucking hole to hell. No light escapes, and it's just it. There's nothing uplifting about it. So you want to jump in and kill yourself and be sucked into hell. So that's the feeling I get when I go there, And I think in some ways it's appropriate considering that we know what happened there. But it's just the answer to everything I think is just we had to try to live like saints. I mean, if everybody lived to the to the better Angels, the whole world would overnight become a better place. Everybody's trying to fix go into all these marches and protests and all this nonsense, and it's like, fix yourself first. If you fix your and you just just be a good person, that's it. Don't lie, don't cheat, don't steal, don't hurt your neighbor. That alone, there'll be no more crime, right, Why would they be? A crime? Crime is based on a human doing something that he knows is stinful and knows is illegal and ose is wrong. So instead of trying to fix the world from the outside, you gotta fix it inwardly, you know, get closer to God and understand that the infinite power and glory of God is not a separate thing from you. It's within you. That light is within you, and you just need to accept it and let that connection grow and become stronger with everything you do, and every good thing you do makes it stronger. You feel closer to God from every good thing you do, every good work you make.
Speaker 3: And I agree, Yeah, it's a very powerful sermon that they actually wound up doing as a lecturer as to what is wrong with our society. I think because when you look at the graffiti, not only did they go into a place that was beautiful and uplifting and they essentially tear it down with their ugly stuff that they put on it. And the most the ugliest thing about what they were putting on there with their graffiti was.
Speaker 2: What it actually said.
Speaker 3: It was a rage against God and his creation, every bit of it. And that's really kind of shows us where our society is. So the Church of England is still setting the foundation for England. It's just setting a Satanic foundation that is there.
Speaker 1: And absolutely, yeah, that's I mean, that's a purposeful defilement. It's like putting the Cross upside down. Like everything they do is a version like the Pentagram that the original five point store was supposed to represent the five wounds of Christ, and so the Satanists inverted it and turned it into the pentagram. So those symbols are very important, and imagery is important and they know that, and they use it to their satanic purposes. Yes, and the defilement of God and dishonoring of God and the and we see the you know the result. Just look around you. I mean it's like there's demons everywhere, and there's demons in high places and low places, and and you know, society rots from the top down. I think it starts with these people who just who design these so called utopias for us, like the AI post human utopia. I think they hate themselves, the missanthropes, and they project their hatred self hatred onto humanity, and then if they can destroy humanity, they can somehow destroy the parts of themselves that they hate, like in a Youngie and Shadow sort of.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 3: Yeah, especially when you look at the transgender stuff. The purpose of that is to take very young, impressionable people or maybe even somebody who's an adult and that's very impressionable, like Christopher Beck who was a Navy seal that they pushed into becoming a training But it's to train them to hate their body, to hate themselves, uh, and then to engage in self mutilation. And so I think that is truly the satanic aspect of it. Tell us little bit about your project Jesus Jesus Park that you're working on. You've got to go fundme attached to that as well, But tell us about that. I think we've got a picture.
Speaker 2: Lance of that you can show the audience of that.
Speaker 1: So free is that I just started, Yeah, I had this. I had this dream. Is this vision, David, of this park and this beautiful sort of pastoral natural setting with trees and and rocks, and and I've done a lot of imagery of Christ, and I wanted to create the face of Christ out of all natural materials, like his crown of thorns would be actual trees, like you know, so the scale would be enormous, like his face might take up a half acre or more but it'll be a place of a contemplation, a place of prayer, pace of place of peace. And for me, it'll be a labor of love and a devotion to God. And they say it came to me in the dream download, and I just feel like, I feel like I have I have to make this thing, and while I still I'm still young enough, which might not be So that's what I'm working on right now. And I do need some funds to realize it, talking to some some churches and to have land and trying to find the right spot for it. But I think it would be an incredible lasting monument and shrine really that I hope that people can enjoy.
Speaker 3: And so you'll be able to see the picture that we've got. That'd be like an aerial view that people be able to.
Speaker 1: See in my in my vision. You know, I've done models of it and it's I mean, if it's on a slight slope, you should be able to make out his face from the ground, but you won't be able to the full picture. So maybe you know from a your own shot or something like that, but you'll be able to see what it is. And uh, it looks great in my dream you know. Now I just have to make it.
Speaker 3: Have you got any You haven't got a sight for it yet, But are are you angling for a particular geographical area that would have Well I.
Speaker 1: Live on Yeah, I live on Long Island, and there's this beautiful shrine out on the east end of Long Island called Our Lady of the Island, and they have I think about one hundred acres of land and there's a full twenty foot marble sculpture. Married there's an outdoor church that I go to there and it overlooks the Great South Bay. It's just an incredible spot and they have a lot of land there. So I've reached out to them. I don't know if it's going to work out, but you know, there's a lot of logistics and bolve so it's going to take some planning in a little time. But but I'm determined. So if I have to at some point just buy a small piece of land, maybe upstate New York, you can get an expensive land. Whatever I have to do, you know, I'm going to make this happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's great. Well, you know, in Tennessee, land is fairly cheap and they have a lot of unusual sits for people to come see. You might get a lot of traffic there if you put it further south.
Speaker 1: But that's a good idea. I don't know much about it, but I'll take it right down Tennessee. Why not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, instead of people going to see Rock City, they can see the Jesus Park that's there.
Speaker 2: Where can people find the GoFundMe? How do they find that?
Speaker 1: You can find all of my thought crimes on it if you got just Anthony Frieda dot com Anthony f r a dot com like the links to all my projects there.
Speaker 2: Okay, good?
Speaker 3: And and your book is not out yet, is it Thought Crimes of Anthony Frieda?
Speaker 2: Is that out yet?
Speaker 1: No, that's not. But that was the title was inspired by an actual crime that was happened because of my artwork. I did a book cover for C. J. Hopkins, who wrote this book, The Rise and Full of the of the New Normal, and I did a take off of The Rise and Poll of the Third Reich that cover, and I put the COVID mask with a little with a swastika barely visible behind the mask the COVID mask. And they decided to charge him for disseminating Nazi propaganda. In Germany and had to go. He was facing like years in prison.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So that was my book cover and all he did was tweet that cover to get to get and dieted. So that's a literal crime that I've been involved with as an accessory.
Speaker 3: So he can't use the symbols of the Nazi regime, but you can act like Nazis, and that's okay, right.
Speaker 1: No, right, no, But it's selectively enforced because you know, the stern and magazines in Germany they'll show Trump in full Hitler regalia all the time. That's just that's fine, and it was for the purposes of the left. They get a pass. And CJ is not even a right wing guy. He's just one of these guys who there's a skeptic, he questions everything. Yeah, so it's kind of ironic that they're using this illegal subversion of their own laws, which is something the Nazis would do to prove that they're not Nazis. You know, it's like, uh, there's a lot of ironies there. But anyway, he has his ongoing legal battle with them, and in Germany they don't have double jeopardy like we do, so they charged him, and he went to trial and he was acquitted, and now they're going to charge him again with the same crime.
Speaker 2: Just case.
Speaker 1: They can keep charging them. They can keep coming until they get the burder they want.
Speaker 2: Wow. Wow uh.
Speaker 3: And it's not a new incident of anything. It's for the same exact thing. Right, Well, we just had somebody that was arrested here in Tennessee for a meme that he put up and they got him in you know, two million dollar bond to get him out of jail. And again it was because and we see this kind of censorship is going on both the left and the right. This was about the fact that this guy didn't like Charlie Kirk or conservatives. And so there was a school that was going to have an event Donnor Charlie Kirk, and he put up a meme that he didn't even create, that other people had created. It was a picture of trump and it was a quote about what Trumpet said about a school shooting, and it said we got to get over this and move on. And so he put that up as his comment about the Charlie Kirk shooting. And because the place that he did it was something that Perry, Idaho or something was where the high school was that where the shooting had been, and this was in Perry County, and they said, well, you were trying to intimidate people here in Perry County by using this meme that you didn't even create, and so the sheriff arrested him for that two million dollar bail. We're seeing free speech attacked everywhere every country. Every political philosophy is coming for speech because especially when we're looking at memes or political commentary like you do, it's very very powerful. They wouldn't be coming after it otherwise.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely. Well, I'm pretty certain he's going to win that lawsuit, because that's that's rageous. I'm used as censorship and I've been I mean, I know you've been through it too. It's just constantly platformed and demonetized and d this and do that, and it's you know, and by the way, everything that I was, you know, censored for, turns out I was right about. I was right about all of it, every single thing I said. It was mostly about COVID. And then I'm also fairly certain I was put on a domestic terror list because Biden had a list of anyone who questioned the COVID narrative was put on a list. Yeah, and I would high profile about that. So, I mean I'm considered potential violent. They use the word violent, potential violent, domestic extremist terror if you were questioning COVID.
Speaker 3: That's right, Yeah, because they say that, you know, speech is violence, and I say, no, censorship is violence. And the people who use and enforce censorship are the ones who usually do resort to violence. But the other you know, like arresting this guy. The sad thing is is that you see that both sides of the political spectrum. And I'm talking about notes and politicians, I'm talking about the grassroots. People are cheering this kind of censorship if they don't like what you have to say. We have lost the understanding of the importance of free speech in our society, and that includes America's not just in Europe, but in America as well. People don't realize that these tools of tyranny will be used against them eventually and have already been used against them in many cases, and they still are cheering this on. It's truly amazing. I don't know how you get around it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh no, I've never seen the country there's there's no room. That's why, you know, the Charlie Kirk thing was so symbolic, because if you're not going to talk, you're going to kill each other. And people are It's like, because they don't want to talk, they want to kill. And what is that? I mean, if you, I know, you're a great student of history, like, where does this go? It goes one place. It's called civil war. That's where it goes. It's like, this is nothing new. We've seen it thousands of times before, all throughout history. This when there's a divide of this extreme nature, where there's no there's no communication. They're either good or evil, either with me or against me, it leads to civil war. I mean, I don't know how close we are to it, but unless something radically changes, which I don't see any evidence of, where we're in some perilous times here.
Speaker 3: I agree. I agree, yeah, we have. We've lost our foundation. You know, we've lost our foundation in terms of the principles that made the West great. And we've lost our foundation because we've turned up back on God. That's what we were talking about earlier, and that truly is the foundation, as the Lord Jesus Christ and once we turn away from that, we are adrift as a society. And so even though we used to have guns everywhere, now the guns are being turned on each other and being used on us, and there's a lot of different aspects to it. I think the heavy use of drugs is a part of that. I think that even plays a role actually in the technocrats. I had been told years ago that when these guys would go hang out at the Burning Man thing that they were dropping LSD and they were also taking what was that DMT or something where they come in contact with machine elves. And the interesting thing about this is that you hear from the same people who are in different geographical areas.
Speaker 2: They start talking.
Speaker 3: About how they had the same types of encounters, and they're channeling technology from these entities that they're coming in contact with, and you can have people and radically different places that have the same experiences that are there. They even call them psycho knots, not nuts, but notts, like an astronaut or something, And so that's what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's interdimensional travel, I think. I mean they're opening a portal to Hell for lack of a better word. I mean, this tells another dimension Heaven's dimension, our plane is dimension, and those drugs somehow, I don't know how it works. I can't even come close to explain it, but it makes the veil between the dimensions permeable. Yeah, and they're able to permeate it with these substances, and it's a dark energy and we're seeing it, and that's connected to whole a I think we were talking about before. Yes, and these drugs are facilitating it, and you're totally right. But the other things when you turn away from God, I mean Deeparktropa said, you leave a God shaped hole. So what you fill that hole? You're going to fill with drugs or porn or wolk is or something or satan. You know, it's like it has to be filled because that's part of our human makeup that we have to have something to believe in. So if you don't fill with God, the alternatives are anti human and their satanic and they're dark. You're taking something that should be filled with light and you're filling with darkness.
Speaker 3: That's right, absolutely, Well, you know it's kind of interesting. I use this quite a bit to attack.
Speaker 2: The pharmaceutical companies.
Speaker 3: I'd call them pharmachia because that's the Greek term that's using the New Testament frequently was transferred translated as sorcery because people would include these lucinogenic drugs as part of their.
Speaker 2: Spiritual experience and that type of thing. That's very old thing.
Speaker 3: But also it talks about how the pharmachia and the great men of the world would not repent of their murders. That's how I was using it for the pharmaceutical companies, and I thought it really fit. But that really is what we're seeing. And with all the technology that we've gotten, all of this idea about how we are so scientific and materialistic and we don't believe anything unless we can measure it well that we have seen over and over again is simply not true. The people that we disagree with are more than willing to pursue by faith a lot of different things. Whether they talk about the climate change agenda or the pandemic. They accept a lot of stuff on the basis of faith. It's just what they have faith in. They have faith in these institutions, they have faith in people who have credentials that say that they're a scientist or an authority in something. So it's just a difference in what they have faith in. But I think it's very important what you're doing in terms of artwork that gets to people on a different level than just talking to them straight about the facts.
Speaker 2: You know, whenever we.
Speaker 3: Can engage the emotions, and art does that, and you know, movies do that, and Christians are starting to learn to use the tools of movie making and so I think there's going to be some very important work that has done there. But gradually the Christian movie industry is picking up. But I think there's so much that's been lost in terms of artwork that would move people. I think that what you're doing is very important.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you, David. Yeah, it's speaking of a film. I started working with a film production company. I think you're right. The answer is to create a parallel M and E economy that is in accordance with our values yea, and the values of Western civilization and Christensen, the things that we have faith in, things that we believe in, and a lot of it's been sort of kind of hulkey kitschy stuff up to this point. But we're trying to create with man Alive Media group, this group I'm working with right now, we're working on a film about World War One. We're going to do a film aby Joan of Arc and we're trying to make them very high minded and and to the best of our ability, great pieces of art, because you're right, art speaks on a different level than just there's a conversation. With some kind of conversation, it's like, you know, poetry or prose. It's like it's something that engages our mind in a different way and hopefully opens up and our mind to this conversation. But we have to be able to talk, and censorship is the enemy of all of us, because then we're not talking. And if we're not talking, we're probably shooting each other.
Speaker 3: Because so we make peaceful change if possible, we make violent change inevitable.
Speaker 2: As Kennedy said, that's right, and.
Speaker 3: I think it's very important. You know, for the longest time, Christians have retreated from the arts, and they feel like the best way to engage people is with a didactic aspect, and of course there's value in that, but there's another way to reach people, and that is by showing them, you know, and portraying as a narrative. I just to the author of Flags of Our Fathers, who's just done a book on Vietnam. He spent ten years in Vietnam talking to people there. And his name is James. Was it James Bradley. I think it was Bradley or Bradley. I'm sorry, I can't remember his last name, but very interesting guy. And when he did this book, you know, his previous books were nonfiction, but he wanted to do a fictional book because he said there were so many facets and so many different things that he had to use fictional characters to bring them together. And so not only does it engage our emotions more so if we have a narrative story, but it also allows us to pull together the relevant things in a way that we couldn't if we had to stick to exactly what the true story was. And Hollywood knows that for the longest time go see something's based on true event, they always change it, always begin this is based on a true story, but the actual characters are fictionalized and so forth.
Speaker 2: They always do that.
Speaker 3: And so I think it's good the kind of projects that you mentioned there, when we're talking about people living their life according to Christian principles, I think that's probably the best way that that can be done rather than going in to the Bible and then fictionalizing that. That always kind of rubs me the wrong way trying to rewrite it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it doesn't have to be didactic or so blatant like I mean, there was great Christian authors, you know, Tolkien and C. S. Lewis, and they were they were coming up with their own mythology to sort of mirror Christian themes without you know, saying literally, this is Jesus and this is what happened. So you know, Christianity to me is a myth. That's true, yes, but we need to create alternative myths to reinforce that myth to bring people to us, because it's just so boring to just you know, tell the same story, even in brilliant filmmakers' hands, like it's been done and so it's just going to turn a lot of people off. But if you do it in a way that's creative and original and interesting and unexpected and entertaining and edifying something different. Now it's the work of art on its own, not just pastiche and not just biblical scripture translated into film.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: I remember the film critic Brian Goodowa and he actually was able to do a film. I think it was called To End All Wars, I'm not sure about that, but it took place in American soldiers in Japanese in tern prison camp during World War Two. But his whole idea is that very much like you know, I think it was C. S. Lewis who said that the Christian myth is the greatest myth and it's real. You know, he doesn't mean that it's fictional. He just means by myth, he means an epic story. And so that was kind of Brian Goadawa's take on it. He said, you know, every one of our really the stories that really resonate with people always have a redemptive arc in the story. And and he did a really good job with that, and he also would kind of draw that out in his film.
Speaker 2: Reviews that he did.
Speaker 3: But uh, that that I think is something that, you know, if we're not going to be able to fight a culture war, if we don't have culture.
Speaker 2: Someone said, I think that's exactly true.
Speaker 3: Right, We're going in unarmed, right, I mean, yeah.
Speaker 1: It's staying the obvious, but yeah, I mean we got listen. You know, it's on us. You know, yeah, incumbent upon Christians of people who were means, people who are creative, people who have talent or something to give, like put it towards the cause because the other side certainly is you know, the Satanists and the Demons and the war Lunatic and the Islamicists and the Marxists, like they're all on board. You know. You just watch Netflix and there's messaging in every single thing they do. Oh yeah, so all anti Christian, anti mail, anti white, anti American, and it's just I mean, it's so ham fisted, but they shoehorned into everything. A story does nothing to do with what they're talking about those you know, white people are bad? What does that have to do with the comedy I was watching?
Speaker 2: So right?
Speaker 1: You know, we could do it more artfully. There's so many great artists and writers out there that are Christian, and we need to come together and build these teams. And that's what I'm trying to do in my own little way.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 3: So the best place for people to find out how they can get your book when it's available, and also to find out about the Jesus Park if they want to get involved, and they go fund me. We need to go to your website, Anthony Frieda, and that is f R E d A dot com right, yes, for them to find you.
Speaker 2: Anthony.
Speaker 3: It's always been great talking to you. I only had a chance to meet you once and that was up at Jerrold's event four years ago and his occupy piece thing, And so when I saw that he had a book out there, it's like, oh yeah, I definitely love to talk to anything about that. You've got a great story to tell and it's been a great journey that you've been on. I really want to thank you for the work that you have done. It's been very important and look forward to a lot more to come from you in the future.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for joining us.
Speaker 1: Thank you, David, all right, thank you.
Speaker 3: Let me before we run out of time, let me get to some of the comments that are up here. And as Lance, my producer, said, Jesus used parables and analogies. That's right, So we're following in the right way when we use those type of things as well. Some one of his favorite ways to get a point across was to use a parable a story about something, and in most cases I think there was at least one or two that were not fictional, but they were all giving a story there and so crash and splash seventy five says The average lifespan of lithium minor thirty years. So enjoy your battery, I said, like a lot of these things, cobalt as well, cobalt Cobalt is being dug out of the mines by young children operating at slave wages and a situation that kills them. So yeah, that is we have to understand this. Behind a lot of this stuff. Car insurance is now hire to pay for than battery burns, says Joelson's and Guard Goldsmith, good to see you, Guard Liberty Conspiracy says. Last year, the very US government bureau tasked with promoting EV travel banned EV buyings and scooters from being brought into their Colorado building for fear of fire. That's right, Jason Barker, nice the storm, good to see you, He says. AI is good for memes, but not for real art. Meme images and music, and that's really you know what it does. I mean, a meme just kind of picks up on a theme and imitates it, and that's precisely what AI is. But the real danger of AI is not that it's going to become some self aware sky neet thing. I think the real danger is that it is a very effective tool for pulling together data and for doing searches and surveillance that can be used to control us. That's really where the devil is in that detail. Thank you so much for joining us. Have a good day. The common Man. They created common Core, dumbed down our children. They created common Past to track and control us. Their Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, not sophisticated, ordinary, but each of us has worth and dignity. Create it in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. The most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us. It's time to turn that around and expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at The Davidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. The Davidknikeshow dot com