Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. Just when you think they can't get any crazier, it does. And so we're talking about this story out of column and I don't mean to laugh. I'm just truly boggled. I mean, almost thirty years on air and can't wrap my mind around this one. But the Sean Boyd, who's a superb journalist at CBS four, does his story. We're reporting that allegedly a teacher at Columbine, helped by administrators, falsely filled out a form claiming that a student was homeless, when in fact the student had a home and live there with their parents. But they filled out this form so that the student could move in with the teacher. And then the mother found the form and then found the mother's as a picture of her daughter kissing the teacher, and then goes to the administration. And as far as I understand it, we're about to go to the VIP line. Welcome Lindsay Detko to the show. Who's been one of the most effective grassroots activists that I can remember in Colorado, just doing some great, great work in Jeffco and beyond jeff Co. Kids. First, is the name of the Umbrella organization, Lindsay, you know all the details. I just heard this story for the first time, but it sounds to me as if out of all of this, nobody got prosecuted and nobody got fired. Is that right, that's correct.
Speaker 2: Yep, no firing, no prosecutions. And it wasn't until the parents and I went to the commissioner or the state commissioner of Education that the license is actually revoked by the state and ag tell people.
Speaker 1: The full story. Tell people the full story, please. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, the parents found a note actually that indicated that the daughter has been kissing the teacher and seen after that discovered on Life three point sixty, which is a tracking app for families, that she was at the teacher's home, and so she immediately alerted the teacher through text to stop communicating with her daughter and did not receive a response. They became suspicious because the daughter started talking about others involved at the school, and they immediately went to the sheriff department, who told them to start documenting everything. The very next day, they set an appointment with the principle, and the daughter then started saying she was moving in with a different teacher, and the parents again contacted the sheriff, who told them to request that meeting and lay it out with the principle. So they had the two were our meeting, and in that meeting, the parents state in the investigation that he was aware of the text messages that the parents had sent saying stop communication, and they said, wasn't that a red flag? And his response was, well, this teacher is passionate about helping kids navigate their sexuality.
Speaker 1: Oh my lord, that's what you call it now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what you call it. So the next day they discovered the homeless paper work under her bed while cleaning her room. Imagine the irony of that. And they realized their daughter was slipping through their fingers. And she turned eighteen soon master they had a very short window of time where she was snatched out of their fingers and she graduated. They went to her graduation, they watched her, but had no communication with her, had no pictures, just the whirlwinds. It wasn't until five months later. Five months later and an investigation started and the parents took the paperwork to the chief of legal. No, they had to alert the chief of legal for jeff Cost Schools. No One at the school day basically considered that the child was groomed and ran away with the teacher. Those are the words of the chief of legal, but that everyone was duped. And that's basically how it works, right, because now everyone was duped and there's no accountability.
Speaker 3: Cool, Well, that's.
Speaker 1: See. This is as a parent, this is just thinking back to both of our kids graduating from high school. One of the most heartbreaking stories I've ever heard. And now what was this a happy, healthy family before this? And because to sit there and not be able to take pictures with your kid on graduation day and then have a move in with the teacher, because that's the allegation here, right, correct.
Speaker 2: Well, what I can tell you is that my heart has been broken working with this family for over two years now. And what I also can tell you is that they went immediately to the sheriff. If you are guilty of something that then that it should have been reported as re mandated reporting, and they kept pristine documentation. You've never seen anything like it in your life. It's the only reason we have the news story today is because we have this parent who never gave up on her child and to ease the grief she's been fighting to document, to remove the license of the teacher, and to now get this news story on the homeless paper work side, which remains unresolved.
Speaker 1: Well, how do we get that resolved? How do we get justice within the system done here?
Speaker 2: Well, there's something called the McKinney Vento Homeless Act, and if you look on their website, one of the first things you'll see is the definition of a homeless and unaccompanied youth and what it says. It does not describe the child at all.
Speaker 1: And as Sean.
Speaker 2: Boyd will tell you, the school's directly admitted that this child did not fit that definition. Along with district policy mirrors that McKinney Vento Act and outlines the fact that if a parent disputes a homeless label that is given to them, then there's an entire process that must be followed. Yet, these parents, in our chorus, our open records show that there was absolute conspiracy to keep them out of the loop by these three employees who orchestrated this paperwork. So we have this McKinney VNTO Act Local policy along with proof that they were conspiring to keep the parents out of this process and all they had was a talking to. It appears because they're voicemails and are active at deaf cost schools, They're listed on websites and.
Speaker 1: Disc they're all still there.
Speaker 2: They're all still in deaf coost schools.
Speaker 1: Yes, And what does Phil Wiser say? What does the DA say? What does the administration say? I mean, is this at this point? Is everybody just washing their hands and saying this is all okay?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, at the district level they have explicitly stated they did all they could. And I do want to say that the chief of legal worked for the Colorado Department of Education, yet it took the parents and my efforts to make sure the license was removed. And I certainly don't have the connections she has. And I did write a letter that has been getting out there pretty widely, and that was sent to the AG's office, and we did get a response from that office just yesterday, And so we do have hope that we can go and outline all of the sexual abuse and misconduct that we have documented because we have such a solid network of reporting from Jeff within Jeff COO's schools, and so we hope that it will open their eyes that they won't just shut us out because they don't normally investigate the schools.
Speaker 1: Is that the response from Phil Weiser's office, We don't know really investigate the schools.
Speaker 4: That is the response.
Speaker 1: Are they claiming they don't have jurisdiction to investigate the schools.
Speaker 2: They didn't use that word specifically, but they did say we don't normally look into school issues basically.
Speaker 1: Now, now, jeffco do the elected officials, etc. And Jeff Goo tend to be Republican Democrat a mix.
Speaker 2: As in the Board of Education in.
Speaker 1: General in general, is Jeff co viewed as a Democrat or Republican area at this point.
Speaker 2: Democrats Union backed board.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you look at what happened with Jenna Griswold, right, and with all of these passwords being posted and the way, in my opinion she was treated with kit gloves by the Attorney General, and my constitutionally protected opinion is these politicized justice and in some ways you can bet if that had been a Republican Secretary of State and all those whets went up, there would have been a full subpoena power driven investigation. And now what you're reporting to us, Lindsay, how how in the world? I mean, does anybody doubt that if this was a Republican led area that the Attorney General would be all over it? That's my question.
Speaker 2: I do know that the outlets that give us a voice generally are Republican, are conservative.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, Lindsay, let's stay in touch on this, if not every day, almost every day. I've seen you accomplish amazing things that have benefited many people. And you're very wise to have whoever brought Sean Boyd into this story, she's one of the best with great credibility. But the people involved in this, whatever the truth is, it should be fully exposed and the chips need to fall where they may. It shouldn't just be continue to be kind of swept under the rug.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, we've got to get justice. And Dan, you know from our pandemic work that we endure.
Speaker 1: You endure and you win, and we get you went.
Speaker 2: And it's already been two and a half years and we're not tired yet. Because this family was divided and we don't stand for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, where can people go to learn more about this online?
Speaker 2: Well, we've got a Facebook group about nearly eight thousand local members called jeff co Kids First. Our website is jeffco Kids First dot com and feel free to reach out to us.
Speaker 1: Wow. Well, great work and let's keep talking about this. Okay, this the light must continue to shine here. Great work by Lindsay Decker. She truly is one of the best. Hey, when we come back, We've got a number of hot stories going at the same time, including DPS now suing to be able to keep this safe haven for criminals. Ice. You can't come in here, criminals, you can't be touched in one of our schools. How insane is that You're on the Dankapla Show.
Speaker 5: And now back to the Dan Taplas Show podcast gets crazy?
Speaker 1: Well, when some of this stuff you can't even make up, right, I've got to go to some calls. They've been so patient, they've held their interesting callers, but I really want to fire this. Sean Boyd's story for you off CBS four. This Columbine story about a teacher who got together with administrators to declare the student homeless, so she could move in with the teacher when she wasn't homeless, and then you can imagine where it went from there. So I'll get back to that in a second. But we're also talking about DPS the latest madness. Remember the same people who ran the SROs, the police officers out of the schools. What could possibly go wrong? Well it did, as you'd expect. This same group now saying, hey, criminals safe haven here at DPS. You know you're one of those criminals? Isis chasing? They can't touch you if you're on our property. That's what they want to be able to say. So they've sued the Trump administration to try to keep the Trump administration from pursuing criminals into schools. I mean, what kind of madness is that? Tom, and Denver, you're on the dan kaplish'll welcome.
Speaker 6: I guess the problem I have is that Trump's press secretary has called anybody that's in this country illegally is a criminal needs to be prosecuted and thrown out of.
Speaker 3: The country, and that would include the one the.
Speaker 6: First graders and second graders that happened to be here illegal.
Speaker 1: Tom, May we start with your false premise. If that's not discourteous on my part, no, go ahead. But yeah, she has not said that. But other than that, you're right about everything.
Speaker 3: No, she did say that. She said that if you are in this country illegally, you are a criminal.
Speaker 1: Okay, fine, stop there. She said that. The rest of what you said, she did not say.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, it's your whole purpose of your call is the false premise that the Trump administration, through Caroline has said that, No, that if you're here illegally, you're a criminal, which she has said, you committed a crime. But then the point of your call is to say, and we're going to get you and remove you. She has not said that. Trump has not said that. They've said the opposite.
Speaker 3: Well, I guess it's a matter of it is not.
Speaker 1: It is not, it is not. It's a matter of fact, and you have your facts wrong.
Speaker 3: I don't believe I do.
Speaker 1: I think you and denials not just a river in Egypt, my friend. But let me ask you if, in fact, and it is, the Trump administration has said, Okay, we're going to go wherever we have to go to find people here illegally who've committed serious crimes, and for the safety of the public, we're going to follow them wherever they go. We're going to get them, We're going to get them out of the country. Do you have any beef with that?
Speaker 3: No, you're right, Dan, I do not. But let me also say I don't know all the school at least in any of these districts that allows even a family member to walk in the school unaccompanied and without going through some security.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, there are plenty. But let's assume you're righteous for the sake of discussion.
Speaker 5: Tom.
Speaker 1: First of all, would you agree that if DPS gets its way and ICE is not allowed into Denver public schools to get a criminal, then that's going to magnetize the schools for criminals. It's going to tell the criminals that that's their safe place to flee to because ICE can't touch them there unless ICE has an active warrant.
Speaker 3: I see your point. It's a good point you made, But you know, sometimes laws can go too far for the detriment of the populace. And in this case, maybe the kids that don't have an idea on them and why not just grab a few of those.
Speaker 1: But they're not doing that, Tom, there's no evidence they're.
Speaker 3: Doing that to anybody in a school at this point.
Speaker 1: Well, but they're not doing it to anybody anywhere. There's no evidence of that happening, you know. And again it's the left, Tom, as Homan said, if people like polists weren't making it so hard for ICE to be able to just pick criminals up out of jails, they wouldn't have to go into the community as often.
Speaker 3: Okay, well I agree.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Tom, appreciate the call, my friend. I'm sure you have a very I have no doubt Tom, you have a sincere concern for people here illegally who are not committing other crimes, and you have a sincere concern for them. But all I'm saying is if you have a sincere concern for them, and I have a sincere concern for them as fellow children of God, and that doesn't mean our borders should be open, that doesn't mean the laws should be violated. But they are children of God, they have important basic human dignity. I have concern for them. If you do, too, then you will support what Donald Trump is doing and getting criminal illegals out of the country. Because criminal illegals so often pray on other illegals who are here and not committing other crimes. But yet look at what DPS is doing, the same thing Johnston did, Police did, all these lefties did. DPS doesn't give a damn about your typical illegal immigrant here. They're political pawns and they prove that when they lured them up and the dangerous trip over the border, et cetera. Their political pawns. These Democrats view as future votes. And if you need any proof of that, go to at Dan Caplis on Twitter. Look at the bill Bennett and Hickelooper are pushing that would say ICE can't touch an illegal immigrant at a polling place. You doubt that that Bennett and Hickelooper and the rest of the left are trying to get these people to vote. Look at that bill. They view all these people as future votes. If they really cared about them as humans, that they would want to get the criminal element off the street as quickly as they could. But they don't care about the peacefully legal immigrants as humans. They just see him as future votes. Say five to five or zero five A two five five the number, Chuck, you're on the Dan Capitlis show.
Speaker 4: Welcome Speaking about immigration. I've got an interesting situation I thought i'd like to share. As far as I can tell, the city of Dinniverse has spent several hundred million dollars dealing with the illegal immigration issue.
Speaker 5: I work with and now back to the Dan Tampas Show podcast, I work.
Speaker 4: With disabled people who are subsitized in order to use stuff like Lift and Uber from RTD. The total cost of the program is about twelve million dollars and RTD is going to gut that program this year. In fact, in about two months, and thousands of American disabled people are going to be forced to quit their jobs for a twelve million dollar cost. So, if you think and Chuck, we only have a great.
Speaker 1: Checking, this is an important story. Is this being done to funnel more money to support illegal immigrants? At Chuck, I'm going to follow up with you on that, and we need to track this story down as well. Here on the Dent Capital Show.
Speaker 7: Parents in Jefferson County are demanding action after shocking revelations about the hiring and oversight failures in local schools. Jeff Go Kids First, a parent led group, sent a letter to the superintendent and school board urging immediate reforms to protect students.
Speaker 1: The letter highlights.
Speaker 7: Disturbing cases, including a middle school liaison with an active warrant who was later arrested for allegedly molesting students, and a teacher who resigned due to misconduct but was rehired at another school without proper vetting. In another case, a social worker was accused of sexual assault and remain employed despite the complaints. These failures are a part of a growing crisis in Colorado, where teacher arrests for sexual crimes are rising at an alarming rate that.
Speaker 1: Our friend Heidi ganol And this goes back to a point I've been making for years, and then I'll bring you to the latest craziness. You won't even believe this story, but which is Hey, wait a second, Wait a second. This should have been a five alarmed fire, not just in jeff Go, but everywhere in Colorado. Teacher sex assaults on students should have been a five alarm fire going back decades and across party lines. It should have been top priority. We should have come together as a people to say no more, not on our watch. But what's happened. What's happened under Democrat rule. It's become normalized. I mean, when you hear this story out of jeffco and I bring it back to and listen, I'm so grateful to have been born Catholic into a Catholic family, my uncle a priest, My Catholic faith has been just this enormously important part of my life, and I'm so grateful for that. But I look at the relative handful, but one is a disaster of priests who engaged in absolutely horrific satanic behavior by molesting children. They in no way, shape or form represent your typical priest who is a hero. But this small number of people engaged in this horrific conduct, and it got a lot of public attention, as it should have because it was horrific. But for every one of those monsters who abuse the priesthood, the sacred priesthood, do molested child, You've had thousands of public school teachers do it. And because the Left, because you know that's the left's big source of dollars and boots on the ground and everything else, the Left ho hums it, which once again shows the Left doesn't care about these kids at all. Whereas the Catholic Church responded to it in most instances in full force to protect the flock. So you look at that kind trust just as evil, whether it's done by one of those handful of awful priests, or it's done by a teacher, but done so much more often by a teacher. And yet where are the big headlines, where's the big story, where's the big attention? No, Because the Democrats rely on the Teachers' union for the money and the boots on the ground. These kids are sacrificed. It's time for that to end. Eight f five zero five two five five the number texts DA N five seven seven thirty nine. But it's not going to end. All the lefties get voted out. They've shown what their priorities are. Here's this Sean Boyd's story out of Columbine. Now, Columbine's a great school. If you're new to the area, it's known for that Heinus shooting. It is a great school in so many ways. But if what's being reported here is true, that's the opposite of great, and we've got to get to the bottom of it.
Speaker 8: Sean Boyd uncovered documents the show's school officials held an underage student declare herself homeless so she could move in with a teacher Sean Boyd joined us now to talk more honest to Sean, she was not homeless, no.
Speaker 9: And the school district admits that those involved knew that, yet they helped a student fill out a federal form that said she was homeless, then hid it from her parents so she could move in with a teacher. And that's just the beginning.
Speaker 10: There's like this icky feeling that something's wrong, and then as it progressed, it only got worse.
Speaker 9: Heather McCormick says there were red flags at Columbine High School long before the school district hired investigators who found teacher Leanne Karney had been grooming a female student Cormick and his friends with that student's mother, and.
Speaker 10: There wasn't one person who stood up and was like, something doesn't seem right and reached out to the parents instead.
Speaker 9: School emails obtained through an open records request show counselors purposefully kept the parents in the dark while they helped their daughter fill out a federal form declaring herself homeless so she could move in with a teacher.
Speaker 10: I think it's really scary that we can take teenagers or children of any age and just say whatever you say is truth. We're not going to investigate it. We're going to take big steps to declare you homeless without notifying your.
Speaker 9: Family, Investigators, say principal Scott Christie also knew about the girl's plans and didn't tell her parents. McCormick says the mom stumbled upon the homeless document while cleaning her daughter's room and later found a letter describing her daughter kissing Carney, along with.
Speaker 1: Thousands of calls and texts.
Speaker 9: Between the two. She says she sent Carne a message warning her it needed to stop, and then took the calls and text to the principal, who, she says, dismiss them, telling her miss Carney takes interest in helping kids navigate their sexuality. Do you think this school would have reacted differently had Carney been a male teacher?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 9: Absolutely, Carney quit, but it would take two years and pressure from the mom before she lost her teaching license. McCormick says her friend lost far more when her daughter turned eighteen, she moved out of state.
Speaker 1: The teacher.
Speaker 10: It's really scary to think that there are schools and teachers and administrations that are working behind your back, not in the best interest of your child.
Speaker 9: Jeffco's school district sent me a statement saying, obviously the student did not meet the criteria to be considered homeless, and the staff involved in this isolated incident were addressed as part of the investigation as the trust channels in place were not followed. While we have taken every step to remove this former employee from jeff Co and prevent her working in another educational setting, we recognize this is of little comfort to the family. We deeply regret how profoundly this violation has affected the family, and the district also says it's changed policies to enjoy Lord.
Speaker 1: It's changing, doesn't happen again. Sean Boyd, great reporting as as she always does. This can't be allowed to just rest here, right, They've got to be ways within the system first to get the full truth, get it to the public, name names, and the heartbreak for this family. If you weren't with us earlier. Lindsay Dadco jeff Co Kids First, who does great work, was telling us that the parents, because of everything that happened here, the daughter was estranged from them and they went to her high school graduation but couldn't even take pictures with her. Had to watch from afar. This is a total nightmare. And if this sort of thing is being allowed to happen, what else is going on? So we got to get to the bottom of this. But you know what, it all comes back to the tie in to what we're talking about with DPS here today. Once again, the political arm of DPS administration obviously not caring about the kids. You know, they want now to go to court. They're going to court to try to reverse the Trump administration in order that allows ICE to pursue criminals. Remember, Trump administration is after people here illegally who've committed other crimes. Trump administration properly says, we'll pursue those criminals wherever they run, including schools. DPS says, oh no, they've got to have safe haven here. Think about that madness, the same DPS political arm that ran off SROs out of schools with the predictable outcome. So yeah, that this common denominator of just putting kids last. And there's a quick fix for that, right, It's a thing that fixes not perfectly, but as best we can. Most other things in society, things far less precious than our children, and that's competition. So if you had true school choice. If parents had the financial power, you know, middle and lower income parents had the true financial power to send their kids where they wanted to. Well, schools that engaged in this kind of garbage, which is kind of anti child garbage, they would not survive financially because the schools that actually put kids first would be the ones chosen by the parents. And that's why you have the left fight to the death against the interest of kids, fight to the death to stop true school choice from happening. Because then again, of course, parents who love their children more than anything, right, all of us, do you know, then parents are going to choose a school that's best for their kid, including safest. So competition in education, true school choice would end this nonsense, if not completely, end ninety nine percent of it quickly. You think dps behaving in this bizarre anti child way would survive for a year if there was true school choice, No, but it would thrive under true school choice if it actually made children the priority. You're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 5: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 1: To change it, and the only way we can change it is for conservatives to win and run the left out and to put in place true school choice and power, lowering comparents and power middle income parents with financial power the ability to choose the best school for their kids. And that's when this leftist nonsense sacrificing the kids safety for these lefty political fights. You know, all of that will die. The day parents across all party lines, Democrat parents, Republican parents, and affiliated parents, parents who love their kids have the financial power to send their kids to the place best for their kids. That's when all this lefty nonsense will end. And that's why they fight it so hard. That's why the left fights it so hard because they know they know at that point game over. Kids win, parents win. Across the political spectrum, the left loose uses. We we're talking about and we'll be following this story every day, we hope. Is this story out of Jeffco School District out of Columbine, where Sean Boyd did a great job on the piece. We've replayed it several times, where the story is that allegedly you had administrators at Columbine collaborate with the teacher to falsely claim that a student was homeless and fill out a form saying a student was homeless when she wasn't. She had a home, she had her parents, she had her life, she had her bedroom. But those involved in this falsification, according to the story, wanted the student to be able to move in with the teacher. I know, it's mind blowing, right, So you're wondering at this point, Okay, Well, then who got prosecuted, what they get convicted of? Who got fired? According to the story, nobody got prosecuted, nobody get convicted, nobody got fired, and then the poor parents that the child moves out the day she terror soon after turning eighteen to move in the teacher. It's just a mind blowing story. And Sean Boyd did a great job and it will continue to follow it. But true school choice does allay away with a lot of that garbage. Same with the latest stunt from DPS. Remember DPS political administration that runs the SROs out of Denver public schools, the armed officers, Well, we all knew it was coming next, right, and it did. And that same political arm now says, oh no, no, no, no. You know criminals people here illegally have committed other crimes. That's who Trump's after. They should have safe haven in a Denver public school. You shouldn't be able to come into a Denver public school to apprehend them, and they've just sued to try to overturn the Trump administration action. Think about that madness, right, Who in the right mind would want to send the message to people here illegally have committed other crimes that, yeah, you can come to a Denver public school and ice won't be able to touch you. Who in the right mind would want to be able to send that message. Not somebody who's putting kids first. Yeah, just allow true school choice and that will end immediately Because DPS could thrive with true school choice. It has many wonderful people, many wonderful teachers, many wonderful everything. It would thrive under true school choice if it decided that it was actually going to put kids first, and if it decided to continue doing what it's been doing, then yeah, it would not do well. Put kids first, that you're going to succeed. But for some reason, as a society in so many places left is controlled, we don't allow children the benefit of competition and education, and so they suffer this way. It's just it's got to end. It will end. We need attend sooner than later. Texter, So you're continuing to push the idea that Bennett, Hick and Looper bill encourages illegal aliens to vote, You are a shameless propagandist. I'm not pushing that idea. They are go to at dan Kaplos Twitter. You can see the bill for yourself at dan Caplis on Twitter. Send it to everybody you know. My goal is one thousand retweets. We're at eight hundred and twenty four. Because Hickenlooper is up for re election in Colorado, every Colorado voter needs to know he is pushing a bill that would make it illegal for ice to detain an illegal immigrant at the voting booths at a polling place. So, Texter, why else would you push that bill unless you're trying to encourage illegal immigrants to vote? How else would you interpret that bill? And the bill is real, I can check it out at dan caplis on Twitter. Retweet it, let everybody know, and please do like it while you're there and follow me as well. Please. Yeah. So, no, it's not me pushing the idea that Bennett and Hickenlooper are encouraging illegal aliens to vote. It is Bennett and Hickenlooper. See it yourself, Dan, I'm a happier human January twentieth, Many, many humans are, including a lot of people who did not vote for Trump. They may not admit they're happier now, but they are. They and both the various school districts and the Catholic Church are wrong in the way they were are handling abuse cases. Any abuse allegation should be handled by the police. Texter, You're wrong there in a really fundamental way. There was a time when some in Catholic hierarchy did handle the abuse cases wrong, and that was wrong, and that's been corrected. And you know, very very very rarely now do you hear of any abuse of a child within a Catholic church, a Catholic priest, etc. One is too many, we need to be perfect on that, but very rarely do you hear of that. Now. You hear of it all the time in public schools. Look at this story out of jeffco and look at the administrators alleged to have conspired in it to help facilitate this abuse of parental rights. And we hear about these sexual abuse of kids in public schools all the time. That's not an indictment of teachers as a whole. Teachers as a whole are heroes, but it's happening way too often, just as it did before, Just as it did before, when yeah, you had some priests engage in some horrific evil acts that do not reflect on the rest of the priesthood at all, the vast majority of priests or heroes. But even at that time you had far more children being victimized in public schools. No child should be victimized. But because the Democrats teach your Union alliance, this abuse in public schools has never been the priority it should be.