Speaker 1: All right, we do have an event happening tonight at eight o'clock on the benin Skin YouTube channel. We're gonna sit down with Travis fing Frederick the former Cowboy Center. He's gonna be walking to the podium for the Cowboys with their second and third round picks this year. He's gonna join me Skin and KT on our YouTube channel. It's YouTube dot com slash Ben and Skin b N A N D ski N. Be sure to subscribe. But tonight we're gonna kick it with Travis, just an hour long conversation from eight to nine pm. We certainly hope you'll join us. This segment brought you by Andrews American Pizza Kitchen, located in Plano, Texas, Preston and Plano Parkway. Only one location of Andrews American Pizza Kitchen in DFW, but it's so good. It was named best pizzeria and DFW by readers of the Dallas Morning News. So what are you doing if you haven't tried that yet? You're missing out on what DMN readers say is the best in all of DFW. What are you waiting for? Andrews American Pizza Kitchen? But right now stop for this. Yes, we love technology.
Speaker 2: We love technology. Thank you Travis for voice for us. All right.
Speaker 3: So, w f AA has an article out where they asked chat GPT to name the mount Rushmore of DFW stuff. Yesterday we did athletes. Today, we'll do actors and actresses. Tomorrow we'll do musicians. I would like to start out with your guesses. Who do you think the greatest actors.
Speaker 2: Of all time?
Speaker 3: Dfwhf W df W Mount Rushmore of actors?
Speaker 2: What ad chat dp GPT say for sure?
Speaker 1: Of the Wilson brothers they're on there, I'll give you one, or even though the ones from here ohen no, no, I'm saying outside of them. Oh I know, uh Felicity. Uh Carrie Russell, who's on Felicity is from here?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, okay, car Russell from the Americans.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's his name? Went to Burtner Jensen? Oh yeah, Jensen, Ackles Burner Ram he owns a brewery near Austin. Chase Crawford, Oh yeah, dude, Chase Crawford's got to be on there, please, the fake Aquaman, Yeah, the Deep.
Speaker 2: From the Boys, Yeah, yeah, some Brad Paisley stuff going on.
Speaker 1: More. People think of him as a singer. But meat Loaf, he fight Club, huge jugs.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get tell you what you got so far. You got Owen Wilson.
Speaker 1: Okay, So none of those others are on there, okay.
Speaker 3: And I'm gonna tell you I got some that I did not agree with. What chat GPT said about.
Speaker 1: D more Morgan fair Child. Oh my god, yeah, not on the list. Okay. Oh Peter Weller.
Speaker 2: Helped me out.
Speaker 1: He cop yeah, uh no, Okay. Who's the guy that was in with Paul Giamadi. He was in that wine movie where they for their bachelor party they went to wine Country. Thomas something or other. I don't know. All right, I'm googling greatest actors in df W. I'm seeing some pop up that I didn't like. They list Matthew mcconaey from here, some long View, Jamie Fox. That's not he's from He's from Terrell, Jamie Terrell. Count Yes, it was on the list.
Speaker 3: I think Carroll Counts was seeing it an Albernese on Easter Sunday for brunch.
Speaker 1: Man, I really saw a dude you knew who I saw taking a picture. Remember Thunder guy. Oh yeah, Thunder. He just said on the front row. He was like, Hey, we bumped into Jamie Fox out of eating dinner Eastern Dinner, the same spot as us, and it took pictures with him. I'm like, do you think he wanted that? Let me ask you this. I'm just out of curiosity. When did where did you bump into thunder guy? No? I saw it on Facebook? Oh okay, because I was like, imagine bumping into someone you hadn't seen in years, and within four seconds of bumping into them, they tell you that they saw Jamie Fox on and a pictures with him. They list Jesse Plemmons. Here is he from df W.
Speaker 2: He I want to say, is is?
Speaker 3: I think he and you know what he was in Breaking Man. That's that's enough for me. Yeah, born in Dallas. He's a great actor, he really is. God, he's good.
Speaker 1: What do you harols from here?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: What do you hear? Elson is from all around? But I don't think technically from here.
Speaker 3: Clemons was raised a little east of Waco, So I think we're gonna have to say that doesn't count.
Speaker 1: That doesn't count. Tommy Lee Jones, I didn't think he was from the Dallas area. I thought he was a Texan, but I didn't think it was the Dallas area.
Speaker 3: Tommy Lee Jones, I'm saying San Sabas where he was born.
Speaker 2: I don't know where he grew up, dude. He was raised in Midlands, so that doesn't count.
Speaker 1: Patrick Swayze is listed here. Dude, if I would be bragging about that every day of my existence, that was true.
Speaker 3: So they have Owen Wilson and Jamie Fox, the two that they had on chat gptwo uh huh, Robin Wright, Oh yeah, okay, yeah, and Sawna Gomez.
Speaker 1: Oh of course. Now yeah, now I think of her is just a pop star, but yeah, she's clearly an actress. You know who else I forgot that could have been in contention is Angie Harmon.
Speaker 3: Okay, but not hasn't been enough crap to like that you would care about you? She Well, I don't watch a lot of for Seahorn. Yeah no, no, no, I don't watch TV dramas. But she was on one of those cop shows for like a decade. I just don't watch those shows.
Speaker 1: You were right to bring up Morgan Fairchild to probably enjoy with Lake Islands. That's right. One of the hottest senior cougars of all time? Did her mom ever substitute teacher for y'all? Apollo? What her mom would substitute teacher for us? At Richardson Junior High Smoke Show? Now, why do you say substitute teacher and such a substitute teacher? Yeah, that's that's fair. I don't know she would substitute teacher for us? Yeah, probably, Well I wouldn't. Yeah, I did make it a verb, but I don't know. Was she hot though, Well, you just say yes if you don't know. She was certainly a lady out there. Dude, when you're listen, think about this. When I was in Junior High, I was at fourteen years old, and at that point, Morgan Fairchild was probably in her mid forties. You think I was into some lady in her late sixties that was substitute teaching. That's fair, Yeah, that's fair.
Speaker 3: I have two glaring emissions that I would have in there, all right, The Late Great Incredible eight one seven? Oh yes, Bill and Packs. Yeah, where's Bill Paxson face on the mountain? Yeaheah, for sure.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Selena Gomez.
Speaker 1: And Bob Maplethorpe.
Speaker 2: Not quite on Bob Maplethorpe. I will give you one.
Speaker 1: Oh what about you guys?
Speaker 2: Are are are not gonna like.
Speaker 1: This about Mike Judge after the actor Bevis and butt head voice actor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gotta give him and that.
Speaker 1: But and of course he had that really short scene in extract who's the manager in office space? Yeah? One more flair. Yes, that was a brilliant performance. That was great.
Speaker 3: I think about it, like to give you Barney the Purple Dinosaur. He's a dragon as an actor, he's not a dragon's anyone can play it. There's like eleven people that played it due West, and then he started teaching tantric sex classes.
Speaker 1: If we're gonna include that guy, then let's include Peter Peter Mayhew, who played Chewbacca. Oh in your face, Kevin, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think Barney is probably more popular than Chewbacca.
Speaker 1: So do you put Chewbacca up there? That's the question?
Speaker 2: Wow, ask chat GPT.
Speaker 1: Who's more popular Barney. I'm gonna ask right now. I've got I think you're going down.
Speaker 2: I think you're going down road.
Speaker 1: You don't want to go down. You'll see, I'll get a ride. I'll show your ass who is more famous? Comma Chewbacca or Barney question mark. That's great because chat GPT is gonna think he's talking.
Speaker 2: About my Chewbacca.
Speaker 1: Is like, clarify what you mean by more famous? All right? What more popular? Who is more well know? Is more popular or well known? Bitch?
Speaker 2: They're saying Chewbacca?
Speaker 1: Yeah, dog on my a overview. I told you you didn't want to come running down this space station hallway. This is interesting. A couple of these chat GPTs. You put the stuff in and it's like, uh, I'm gonna go look into it. I'll let you know what I find.
Speaker 2: What the point I want it now?
Speaker 1: Immediately like, look, it's just spinning right now. It's not a good computer. What are you doing? Got low processes? iHeart Wi Fi keeping us from getting the answers?
Speaker 2: Well for sure, get Bill Paxton and there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, tomorrow we will do musicians DFW musician.
Speaker 1: I'm excited about all right? All right? Coming up next in the weekly weekday Update. This is in less than four minutes. You don't want to miss this. In just over three minutes, a Texas lady gets stuck in an auto driving car. We've got the details. Next