Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: I'm Martin willis your host, and we have I think it's going to be an interesting show this evening. We're going to be taking a closer look at one of the most famous and controversial stories in UFO history, the story of Bob Blazar.
Speaker 1: And my longtime listeners.
Speaker 2: Know how I feel about Bob, and some people are not happy about my thoughts about him. But my guest is filmmaker Luigi Vendatelli, and he's a director and producer of the new documentary S four, The Bob Lazar Story. I want to be upfront. I've always been skeptical of Bob's claims, and I still have a number of serious questions about his background, education, security clearance, and certain parts of his story. Luigi, on the other hand, has worked closely with Bob and has a different perspective. And I like Luigi, but that doesn't mean we're going to agree on everything. In fact, we may get into a little bit of a debate. My goal is to have an honest but genleminly discussion, raise some of the questions that continue to trouble me, and give Luigi a fair opportunity to explain why he finds Bob Blazar's story credible. I want to say from the start, since day one, looking into Bob Bazaar, I really wanted his story to be true. Now I just want everyone to know that because you're going to hear me. You may not believe that, but that's exactly what I wanted. I really wanted his story to be true. I'm a long time fine art appraiser. I tend to scrutinize everything, and when I discover a fake in a collection, naturally makes me question the entire collection.
Speaker 1: And frankly, I'm.
Speaker 2: Just not buying Bob's Bob Lazar's collection of stories. People usually read and watch what they already believe to be true. So I'm not sure how many downloads or listens this show will get, and it doesn't matter. I think we'll have a good time tonight. So this coming Thursday at eight pm, we have Rabbi mosh Rothschild. He's on to discuss UFOs and religion. We have a lot of great guests coming out with Jacques Rela's coming up and many other really great guests on this show. So check out this week's blog over at podcastufo dot com by Charles Lear. It's an academic looks into the men in Black after a man in black looked into him.
Speaker 1: And one more thing.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to bring this up because I have decided I have this show that I do on Tesla Full Self Driving, and it's I'm just fascinated by the technology, and so that has been on this YouTube channel, and I decided to put it on its own channel.
Speaker 1: And it's when you're starting.
Speaker 2: A YouTube I think I've had this YouTube for I don't know, maybe fourteen years something like that. When you start a YouTube channel, it's like being a grain of sand on the beach. There's so many millions and millions of shows. The link to that it's called Tesla Takes a Wheel, and the link to that YouTube is below. Hope you subscribe. I think I got a whopping seven subscribers already. But anyway, I'm ready to get going and I'm bringing my guests in.
Speaker 1: Luigi, welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: Thank you for having me. Martin. It's great to be here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, great to be here. We met all the way back in Phoenix. I don't remember what year that was, but you were with Emily Trim.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't remember. I think it was twenty fifteen or sixteen, I can't remember.
Speaker 2: It sounds up right, Yeah, And unfortunately we lost Emily. She was a very sweet and interesting girl, great artists, very interesting work she did. So anyway, it's a sad day she was gone.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So Randall Nickerson and I have talked a few times about doing like a show in her honor, and hopefully that'll come about at some point.
Speaker 3: That'd be wonderful. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she deserves it, deserves it absolutely. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're going to be getting into I did watch the movie. I think I told you that when I saw you at Contact in the Desert, and I think it's great that even though I said, even though you know that I don't buy Bob Lazare's story, you said, sure, I'll come on.
Speaker 1: So I think that's great. And I just want to hit a couple.
Speaker 2: Key reasons why I don't buy his story. First of all, I have a connection, it's a very close connection that works in archives at MIT, and she can get anywhere as far and deep on printed paper, you name it, that can't be expunged. And she said, never anything about him. There's not anything about his supposed masters anywhere there.
Speaker 1: He's never been able to name a professor there.
Speaker 2: And the thing that stands out the most is in a public forum when he was asked what Square was outside of MIT, he said he didn't recall. Same thing about he didn't recall when he got his master's degree at MIT. He thinks it was around eighty two, I think you said. But anyway, I've been looking into him a long time, and that to me when he didn't know Kendall Square is right outside of MIT. You can't go to lunch there without going through Kendall Square.
Speaker 1: So it just and then, yeah, I hear George Knapps saying he may have lied.
Speaker 2: About his education. People do that for a job. He's not doing it for a job. He was lying to us, to all of us, that he had this MIT degree and same thing with cal Tech. He just I don't buy it. He's on the bottom third of his high school class. Is no way he would have been accepted into any of those. So I'm just going to just start out with a so what do you say about that?
Speaker 3: The first thing is I decided to come on your show because I think you're you have good, very good. First of all, I like you and second of all, I think they're really good points, and I'm so used to this. By the way, it's not like I wasn't. It's not like I wasn't chastised from day one. The first thing, people are like, hey, wait a second, that guy is a fraud, and you got to be careful with that. So I knew there was a lot of bad press around Bob Blazaar, and there was a lot of controversy and people that are almost blindly believing his story and other people absolutely not accepting his story no matter what. So I'm very familiar with all of it. In fact, I became so familiar with it because I spent a couple of years researching it. Really actually not a couple of two years looking into it, but a full year of intense research so that I would not get anything wrong in whatever I was doing prior to even talking to him, if he would talk to me. And when it comes to education, it is undeniably, and Bob Lazar knows this. It is undeniably the point that is the most sensitive in the whole Bob Lazar story. And obviously we all for those who know Bob went out when public in May of nineteen eighty nine in silhouette under the pseudonym Dennis to let everybody know that there was this apparent reverse engineering program. So on. But then a few months later, I think it was November or something like that, he came. His name was provided publicly. George Knapp revealed that on the news and said Robert Robert Scott Lazar. And that's when Bob became a public figure. That's when they found out who he was. And on a couple of occasions he had gone to I believe it was Rachel Schel, did an interview in Rachel, Nevada, then did some interviews on the radio with Coast to Coast with ar Bell and a whole bunch of other people. Obviously, now I will say this obviously, and this is very important that we look at this in different pieces. Okay, So before I even begin, I will say this. When we released the film The S for the Boblazar Story, we had to release a digestible film, something that was digestible for everyone, which covered as much as we could in a reasonable time frame to allow people to have the general overall story of who is Bob Blazar and what is S four and what is this all? About so we did an hour fifty four minutes covered a little bit in the film about his history what got him started in science and engineering, and then got to listening to George Knapp about having done background background checks on Babb Blazar, and then did as four and then everything that followed afterwards. There the film was an hour fifty four minutes. Our initial cut, because I worked with Bob for four and a half years doing this, our initial cut was seven hours of the film. Okay, so imagine you have seven hours and you have to cut out five hours so that people can have a digestible story. Otherwise it's a never ending film that becomes overwhelming. And that was a huge challenge, by the way, because there were fundamentally important things that I wanted to have in the film that I had to remove out of the film because if I got into example, education, mit background calt the reasons why, that opened up a segment of the film that would have been so heavy on that that it would not have allowed a whole bunch of other interesting parts of the story. So you can have a digestible film, So I have to immediately say we are working on We initially had the idea of coming out with a second episode, if you want to call it on our We Are Not Alone channel, where we would have a very deep dive into the Sport Model the craft itself, because we did a lot of what we built the craft, so we had a lot of work done there, and there was gonna be this episode that we were gonna come out with called the Sport Model, and that kind of evolved and we are now working on something that is a lot more a lot more interesting, let's put it that way. I'm not going to reveal all the details, but I can say this, there are multiple parts of that conversation regarding specifically Mit okay, that will be covered in this piece that we are making. I will I will say some stuff now, obviously, because I don't want to just hold a dangling carrot. That's not my point, That's not my goal here. But I want to say I have to do this properly because if I don't. I've always felt a certain level of responsibility to make sure that whatever I put out is accurate in what I was told or how I interpret or why we understood it. Okay, not what a lot of things have been said throughout the years about Bob blazar that were completely incorrect. So there's a lot of information that I found and my obviously my team had found over the years that was completely inaccurate. It was really incorrect information, and that obviously circulated because Job also retrieved. He basically got out of the spotlight for decades. Bob Bazart didn't stay in the spotlight at all. He basically got out of it because he didn't enjoy what had happened. He didn't enjoy the attention he was giving he was getting. Regardless of the backlash that he received from people who didn't believe this story, there was a tremendous amount of people that did like Bob Blazarre regardless he wanted nothing to do with them. And so that's something that unfortunately allowed a lot of information throughout the years to circulate on the internet, and anybody could say anything on the Internet. So I had to do a lot of research, and a lot of that was difficult because as you are very you scrutinize, let's say, antiques and paintings. Like you said, I'd have an obsession with being absolutely insane with detail. So I absolutely want to hear all the little intricate details that could form a better story. And one of the things that I'm also fortunate because not everybody can do this the fact that I'm somebody who lived in the eighties. I grew up during the eighties. I was also involved in UFOs involved I was interested in UFOs in the nineteen eighties, since the mid nineteen eighties. So I also bring to light a lot of times. Let us never forget that the conversation back then was certainly not perceived as it is today. We can talk about this topic today with a lot less worry that we're going to be categorized as crazy or nuts. This is a topic that has finally reached a certain point where we can have open dialogue. This is important because if we go back to nineteen eighty nine, that was not the case. So we have to also think about the motivations of a person to go as far as this person went with apparently lying about a whole story, when in fact, even if the story could have been proven, many people still wouldn't have believed it because it was about flying saucers. And we can all agree that back in the nineteen eighties, if you said aliens are flying saucers and you would say that government has them. That was like crazy talk. Especially my corner's my corner of the world. That was not something that you could say openly and have a good conversation. You can have good conversation today and you still get depending who you're with at the table, you could have good conversation, but there's still circles that will still think your nuts for talking about this. So it's important to put that into perspective because it's also important to find out what was the motivation behind somebody doing this. Now, regardless of that, anybody can lie. Anybody can come up with some really good lie, and there's a plethora of liars out there. I was investigating UFOs for a long time. I found a ton of crap out there, a ton of fake photos or fake stories or people who just wanted to get attention. There's a ton of those. So there's no question that's a factor. And I take that very seriously. Now, what I can say specifically about MIT and what I can say now versus what will be said in the next few months, and I promise that will actually come out. You can you could put me I'm putting it in writing here, I'm saying it on camera when so before I say this, when a long time ago, Christopher Mellan was on the Joe Rogan Experience and they were having a conversation about Bob Zar and Christopher Mellan said, it's possible that he went out to Area fifty one, but he didn't go work at a place called S four and blah blah blah, and Rogan said, I had a conversation with Bob about it, And so Christopher Mellan attacked the thing he had there's no evidence about his education and all that, and Joe said, I had a conversation with him, and he explained some of that to me behind behind the cameras, and it made a lot of sense to me. I was very curious to know what that was. So I asked Bob Ozar okay, because to me, that was a specific thing that made me go if that information managed to make a guy like Joe Rogan pause for a second on the questioning of his education, I have to understand what that is if I'm to pursue this even further. So that was very early on when I first met Bob Blazar. I said, I don't want to come across as this guy doesn't believe your story. I want to come. I want to create something that is very factual to what you have apparently experienced and witnessed. I don't know it to be true, but so far at that time, I believed the man. Okay, now that's a different story than believing a story. I believe the man. I get to know somebody. I have an opportunity also to be with a person. You feel it sometimes if somebody is really good at lying or not. I never felt that from Bob. Regardless. I said, what's the story that you told Joe? And can I know about this? So he shared this with me, and I can say this partially because he was very specific in saying I can explain it to you. But there is a national security element to it, and because of that, I am not putting this information public. Back in the early nineteen eighties, and this is something that is absolutely verifiable, and so let me say it and then I'll tell you how it's verifiable. So back in the early nineteen eighties, I guess it's eighty one or eighty two when it was at Los Alamos National Labs. The United States government, the United States Department, the Defense Department. Okay, they're in close collaboration. They were in close collaboration with Los Alamost National Labs in many different projects, and some of them were weapon developments. Okay. So Los Alamos clearly was working on some classified weapons programs for the Department of Defense and the United States government. That is not anything that is classified. We all know they did stuff like that. At that time. The Defense Department wanted to develop a specific weapon. The weapon apparently was not legal. This was not something that the I don't know if it was the United Nations, I can't remember the details, but the weapon was not permitted to be developed and used on people. There's a lot of weapons like that, white phosphorus like that is not allowed to be the United there's sanctions on certain weapons because they could they can cause a tremendous amount of harm to innocent people and all that. So this particular weapon they wanted to develop was illegal, regardless. And this is not something that I can debate because it's again a secret program. But regardless, the government pursued and wanted to build the weapon. Mit So the people at Los Alamos, and this is very critical, the people working at Los Alamos, not just Bob Blazar. So this is a very important small detail. It was not just Bob Lazar. It's Bob Blazar was a part of something. So he goes, there's other people involved. Were sent to MIT by Los Alamos National Labs on behalf of Los Almost National Labs to go and attend specific classes at MIT that were specific to learning about the function or how to build this weapon. Okay, I have spoken to somebody I believe it was last year, who is a military contractor who without me ever saying this, because this was actually prior to me saying this public I've said this publicly before, explained exactly that to me and said I believe Bob Blazar because of so and so. It gave me a rundown on the weapon development programs and how they went about it with private contractors, and it was verbatim to how it was basically handled to send a group of people to MIT. I have spoken to Bob Blazar about this, and he is extremely familiar with MIT. And I'll tell you about something that's really critical about Bob Blazar and people will not like this, but it's the truth and I've experienced it outside of UFOs. Bob doesn't remember things well period. Bob Blazar is a genius. You know when you meet somebody who's extremely good in one thing, but they have appssolutely difficulty and other faculties. Bob Lazaar's memory is terrible. He could be in my house. We could be talking about something. We just finished dinner. We could I could be making him a specific Italian dish. We will talk about that for fifteen minutes, change topic, and two hours later I'd be like, remember the past I talked about and be like, what are you talking about? I don't remember? And he won't remember, and he genuinely doesn't remember. I've had these talbots.
Speaker 1: I have to say that's a cop out.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying that's all right.
Speaker 2: So let's get back to Chris Melon. Let's go back to Chris Melon. I've known Chris Melon. I was the first one to interview him in twenty sixteen, and right after that interview, the Joe Rogan I wrote Chris and I said, what did he What did he say?
Speaker 1: What was it? He told you?
Speaker 2: And he said he promised Joe that he would he wouldn't share it, But I said, and then he did get me some more for more information, but I don't have his permission right now to say it. But anyway, the bottom line is, I said, so, when you got done finding this out.
Speaker 1: What did you think?
Speaker 2: Are you saying you believe Bob Bazaar now? And his exact quote, and I'm going to quote him on this, he said, No, what I'm saying is that my skepticism has greatly increased.
Speaker 1: That's Chris Mellan. We're saying that about Bob Bazaar.
Speaker 2: So it wasn't a big secret that all of a sudden was revealed that Chris Melon's, Oh, I believe Bob.
Speaker 3: Bl Careful, this is not a secret revealed here, by the way, there's nothing revealed in secrecy. What this clearly states. And you can if you have any direct conversations with specific with specific people that are active contractors or were maybe, but they have to be in the scientific position and not military by the way, So they have to be some type of scientific position. I've had these conversations. You can try and commune. There's a lot of people out there that are willing to talk to people. This. This argument doesn't it's not oh there's proof that he went to Mit. Oh god, no, and Bob says it himself. He says, this doesn't prove I went to MIT. He says, I'm just explaining to you what happened when I did. He says, I that's not his original story.
Speaker 1: His original story is that he got a master's disagree at MIT and then at cal Tech.
Speaker 3: Correct, and it's just correct. Correct. And I will say this, I don't deny that. Maybe I'm saying this. I'm saying I'm not saying Bob said this. I'm saying this. It is possible that he embellished back then. Okay, it's possible. But and Martin, I'm going to be very real here. We could disagree on this. But I personally have lied a million times to get to where I got in my career. I lied.
Speaker 1: But who's he lying to?
Speaker 2: He's lying to us, and MIT is lying to all the public there who's lying to?
Speaker 1: And words he getting ahead by lying to us?
Speaker 3: There is a clear disdain that Bob has or had, Sorry I should say this, a disdain that Bob had for the academic community science. Sorry, the scientific community, not the academic scientific community, specifically some people at MIT. Sorry, my bad, at lost Alimos, Sorry, the people that went to MIT from Lost Almos. I know this for a fact. I also know something that I cannot talk about, okay, that I really don't want to put him. And there is an actual program name. Not going to mention it. There was a secret program name that was in collusion with MI T to produce this way, and there were people that from Lost Animals that did go there. They were not ever listed on the roster of MIT and they would not be now hold on this sucks because this doesn't prove anything. This is just words, and I agree. What I'm saying though, is that there was a program. If somebody does do research and find out did people at Lost Animals ever have to be sent to MIT for a program that could have been considered classified or something, if that ever does come up, look into finding out are those people ever on the roster or on the books at MIT. Now. I will also tell you that I personally tested Bob Lazaar with stuff from MIT recently. I even got him on camera. That surprised everybody here when we were doing that, and he immediately recognized certain things from me. It was like you could tell that there was some type of history there with Bob about MIT but clearly it doesn't mean he has a master's degree or some type of I guess a degree. If you want to call this from MIT. Now I can't go and say, yeah, there's evidence of that. I don't have evidence of that. So yes, absolutely, there's nothing that supports it. Bob himself says that himself. Okay, he says this openly himself. He doesn't say this going No, I have that, and they're all wrong. Also, I don't know if I am cleared yet to say this, but I do have his professor's name from MIT. I do have it. I verified it.
Speaker 1: We got to hear that. Hold on, you need to hear that.
Speaker 3: I can tell you that I know it, and George Knapp knows it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Come, he didn't say it when he was questioned.
Speaker 2: He gave a name of someone that was at his high school and a name of a community college that you know, the technical school he went to.
Speaker 3: This is the frustration I've personally had with Bob Bazar. Okay, Bob will it doesn't By the way, Bob, this is not intentional forgetfullness or intentional misdirection. Bob is like that. He is a type of person who will literally not remember something, but can give you a formula like that. And I can say this because I've actually witnessed this, and you can actually interview Jesse Michaels about this, where Jesse Michaels had dinner with Bob with me and Jesse literally said, can I press Bob Blazaar? Do you mind if I press him scientifically? I said, of course, I go, there's no I don't have a problem with that. I didn't prep prep Bob. But how do I don't even know how to prep Bob scientifically because I don't know anything about science. And sitting at the table, Jesse starts feeling out equations that he's very familiar with, and Bob is sitting there listening. And after Jesse comes up with this big, very intricate scientific argument that I could tell was completely over my head, Bob Lazar stopped him and corrected him on the equations. You can ask Jesse Michaels if he hears this, he knows what happened. And Jesse could vouch for this, and Jesse's mouth is jaw dropped and he goes, oh my god, why don't you do that on camera? He said? He goes, if you did that on camera, It'll make a lot of people believe that you know this stuff. And Bob's answer was, why would I do that? Why do I need to prove myself to anybody that's his that he does?
Speaker 2: Because he's been spending this story for so long. That's why he needs to.
Speaker 3: Prove himself, I can tell you.
Speaker 2: And he was offered to have physicists and in a public forum and question him, and.
Speaker 1: He turned it down. And I have that right.
Speaker 4: Here, absolutely, yes, Yeah, So before we go, I just I also want to say this because I feel like I feel like I just need to say more in the short time that we have together.
Speaker 1: So let's just talk about this right here. And I know you know what it is. Yeah, but why would he Why to me?
Speaker 2: This is stating Bob's credibility is shot because he presented this piece.
Speaker 1: Of course he did, and it has a.
Speaker 2: Woman's social Security number, it has the IRS's employee identification on it.
Speaker 3: That information is incorrect, by the way, So there's there's a lot that is very incorrect out there, by the way, Martin, about these things, I've looked into them, So be careful with the information you're reading.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is.
Speaker 3: I can tell you this for a fact, we didn't cover because it was like we didn't even bother getting into the W two form. I can tell you that information. You remember Bob Ouschler, he died, He did a lot of He had done a little bit of research into the W two form and had verified that the W and the W two form whatever. This is a very important piece of information. If let's assume also one thing, we are not dealing with a department or a portion of the military of the Defense Department that wants to be found out. Okay, So this is not somebody. This is not a department that wants to be found Have you ever spoken to Jim Goodall about the day he went to the Pentagon with the W two form. No, So I highly encourage that you invite Jim Goodall on your show. He'll do it, Okay. Jim Goodall went to the Pentagon on behalf of Bob Lazar with the W two form. There's a whole story there, okay. And that got him to suddenly out of nowhere, got him to speak to a sitting admiral at the Pentagon that day. And at the time, Jim Goodall was not a highly ranked officer in the military. He was going there on behalf of Bob. He took Bob Lazar's W two, a copy of it, went to the Pentagon looking for the Department of Naval Intelligence, which by the way, doesn't appear to exist at the Pentagon. There's the Office of Naval Intelligence, but not department, although although department does show up in some past documentation there is reference of Department of Naval Intelligence. Regardless of that, there is no physical Department of Naval Intelligence at the Pentagon, and there was no in eighty nine and ninety one. But Jim Goodall can certainly detail that whole experience at the Pentagon with the W two form. So anybody who wants to debate the W two form has also to consider whoever was managing the program at S four, whoever that was, However they had to route money to Bob Lazar or anybody working within that environment, if you want to call it. They do not want to get caught or they do not want to be known. So it is not unlikely. I'm not saying it's proof that it's real. I'm just saying there's also it's also if we're gonna do a real investigation, which I'm open to having discussions on investigations. I'm not saying I believe at one hundred percent being real, but I also don't believe it to be false either, because there's a lot of things that we have to review in regards to how big is that program, where was it at the time, and how were they routing money to the people that were there. So the fact that you would have a W two form that shows Department of Nabel And by the way, gene Huff, whether people believe gen Huff or not, I don't care. I believe gene Huff. Gene Huff told me himself he was at Bob's house when he received the W two form. So he goes, I remember that clearly when that arrived, and he says, and he goes, that's something that Bob took very lightly. It wasn't important to him. He just goes, here, this is a pay stub of some type. He said. Bob didn't even make a fuss about that. It wasn't like he was trying to enforce his story on anybody with that. That's also very accurate to his character. Bob never ever has this. Contrary to a lot of people's disdain about Bob Bazaar. Bob never tries to convince people, always says I wouldn't believe my own story. I understand I could. I know there's no evidence of my education. I know there's no evidence of a Department of Naval Intelligence, and I know that there's no evidence of an S four operation we can find. But it happened to me. Whether they believe it or not, it happened to me. Now that will remain and will not go away. It's not because I decided to make a film that there's some miracle that's gonna come out of this, And it's not because I've chosen to go the extra mile in investigating it that we're going to suddenly have somebody come out of the Department of Defense and tell us, yeah, that's the project name by Ineen nineteen eighty two at Los Alamos, and here's this information on S four. We're never going to see that. It's clear we're not going to see that. But if you take a second, and I say this with all respect to anybody listening who absolutely is stuck on the he lied about his education, which if he did, yes, it's annoying. It's like you just said earlier. If you're trying to buy somebody's art collection and one of them is a fake, you start thinking maybe they're all fakes. Okay, So I'm one hundred percent on board with that. In fact, my entire team was like that. Everybody was like, eh, this sounds like a lot of gibberish, a lot of made up stories. Nobody even knew Bob Blazar was. And I've had numerous people here really dig and I mean dig full time, paid, full time job just doing that. Okay, so it's not like I have a bunch of yes men here going yeah, we believe him, Yeah, whatever. No, everybody was very cautious in everything that was being said, so that we also wouldn't look like these gullible people who decide to make a film on somebody's story.
Speaker 2: I feel as though Bob's kind of a cash cow for a lot of people. His story has been out there when he started his story, I don't think he really knew what the internet was going to be and how we could research things. And so here's some record. There's just a couple of things I want to say here. Here's people say to me all the time when I'm talking about how I feel about Baba Zaa. We never changed his story. Okay, he changed his story here and there.
Speaker 1: You've got to admit that.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about when people were asking him about being directly underneath.
Speaker 1: The sports model or whatever craft. I think it was a sports model. Yeah, nineteen eighty.
Speaker 2: Nine, he says, and I have all these time stamps when they're in the interviews and things like that. He never got directly beneath it. Early in the nineteen nineth he said, never saw anyone walk beneath it. The information came from Barry nineteen. We were not close. Everyone stayed back at the hangar, I guess when they were testing it. And then in twenty twenty six he's now saying Dennis sorted him outside and he personally walked beneath the hovering craft. Okay, so that's a story changed, and the hare's another one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's actually I can immediately counter that, and that's a really important piece of information.
Speaker 1: I know I watched him say these things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, no, I know I watched him say these things too. I actually have him in an interview saying that the top hat had two holes in it, not one. You know how there was the craft the top.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you're bringing this up, okay, because I'm going to talk about that too.
Speaker 3: Two holes and there was only one and there was only one. And I also heard him say in an interview that there were two seats and there's three seats. Okay. So we had these discussions. I've had discussions with Bob Blazar, the one about the two and three seats. Anybody who could pull that up. I can tell you that was on purpose. It was him and Gene Huff because they really got pissed off at the interview were okay, something personal happened that day, and Lazarre purposefully said, fuck this guy. I'm gonna give him any whatever I feel like giving him, so he could not enjoy having had the time with me, and I actually agreed with him. I know the story about that. If somebody were to completely disrespect you, Martin and really try to totally dupe you in something, you wouldn't respect them. So if they if you could just get them to leave, you would do that. Anybody has this happened to them, It's happened to me in my life. So there's a story about that. I know. So that that goes away. Bob said, there's three seats in the craft. That's all there is. There's not two. Who cares about what I said in one interview. As far as the two holes, I did talk to him about that. I said, Bob, you said there was one hole, and then in an interview you said there was two, and he said, now there's one. There was one hole. I remember one hole, I said, but I heard you say in one interview that there were two. Okay, this is actually very difficult for me because I'm relaying something from another person's perspective. I'm a filmmaker trying to make the film as accurate as By the way, Bob thinks I'm insane because I wanted to have so many details, so I paid attention to that. He absolutely said in a past interview that there were two holes. I built the craft in the hangar with two holes. If you look at my film, there's two holes there. And when he saw the film, he he goes, why did you put a second hole on the craft? There's supposed to just be one hole on the top. And I told him, I said, because you said in a past interview. He says, I don't even remember saying that. He goes that that's a mistake. He goes, I don't remember a second hole. Now. He was very adam after I built it. He was very adam and going, it's too bad that you did that, because it was just one hole. Now I have to tell you, okay that of course I was upset because I was like, damn it. I wanted everything to be absolutely perfect. And I remember saying that I took information also from past interviews which I had noted throughout the years of doing this. But you have to also remember, and this is something very it's a very human thing I'm going to say here, and this is really important. I have a tremendous amount of respect for Bob Lazaar, and this is something that I really have to say from a perspective of somebody who's become friends with Bob. Forget the UFOs, forget the flying saucers and the whole story. I've obviously built a relationship Bob Blazar. I spent four and a half years with a guy. Either you end up liking a person or you don't. We became friends, and I became friends with his wife as well. That doesn't take away the fact that I'm ultra critical in my thinking in whatever I'm putting out publicly to the world. I can tell you that Bob is like that. In general. Bob will forget things that are in front of us, and he will be like, yeah, it's over there, it's on the right side, and it's not it's on the left side, and he's like, no, it's on the right and he'll argue until you go, oh shit, you're right, it's on the left side about something completely mundane. So I found out what kind of person Bob is on a personal note, and it made me realize because I then spoke to Laane Kek, I spoke to Gene Huff, I spoke to Mario Santa Cruz and George Knapp and a couple of other people who personally knew him back in the desert last days in Nevada. Everyone all told me the same thing. Before I really got to know Bob, everybody was like, careful, Bob doesn't remember things properly. Careful, Bob's memory is sometimes a little bit weird because he forgets stuff. And I was like, I thought that was a what do you call it? I thought that was a suspicious thing. I'm like, what do you mean he forgets stuff? What are you talking about? To me? That was suspicious because I'm like, what do you mean he forgets stuff? Is that on purpose? But eventually I got to meet him, My team got to meet him. Not only was I analyzing and scrutinizing Bob Blazar, but they who were complete skeptics. But my sister, by the way, who works with me, Veronica, is a ultra mega She's like the ultra Megatron skeptic of this stuff. She is absolutely looking at me, going, you're fucking insane believing in all this stuff, flying saucers and aliens and all that stuff. And she got to meet him, She got to spend time with him with a skeptical outlook, and ended up coming up to me at the end of us doing all our filming and our interviews and talking and set and after him forgetting stuff. And we you know, many takes we had to do sometimes because I can't remember that, And then we would show him something oh yeah, oh my god, yeah that's right, and he would immediately remember, or gene Huff would remind him, being like remember the blue tank could be like what blue? Oh my god, and he would just remember stuff that became something that we all experienced along with Bob Blazar.
Speaker 2: Okay, now making a lot of excuses for him. Another thing, he said.
Speaker 1: I'm just you are you know, let me do a little talk in here.
Speaker 2: You're kind of taken the whole show, and I'd like to be able to talk and ask more questions. Earlier on, Lazare said there were there was no damage in any of the craft. And then as you said, there's other things. But let's talk about do you consider this a documentary or do you consider.
Speaker 1: It a film.
Speaker 3: It's a documentary.
Speaker 2: A documentary is about true stories of someone's life story. This is all just stories. This is nothing documenting anything here with this. And let's talk about his cleansess. What did he have for a position at this is let me do a little more talking. What did he have for a position at wass Almost Labs?
Speaker 1: What was his position there?
Speaker 3: He was working in two departments, so there was there were two different programs that he was on, and I don't think I have I'm not at liberty to tell you the names of the programs that he was on, but he was working on two different programs.
Speaker 1: There, and what were they?
Speaker 3: One of them was weapons. The other one was not. The other one I can't remember, but it was not one of them. One of the two was weapons was more more.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about all right.
Speaker 2: So my brother in law was a nuclear arms inspection person at Los Alamos Labs for many years. I remember when he got his clearance and what he had to go through. At the time, I had a Russian girlfriend and I couldn't even talk to him.
Speaker 1: It took a lot of scrutiny.
Speaker 2: You look at Bob's background, who he was married to, and who all the is. I don't want to get into all that, but we know about his wife's. All you have to do is look it up. One of them was a convicted murderer. Actually, the other one stole money at a bank.
Speaker 3: But that doesn't have anything that would ask four though.
Speaker 2: I it has that it has to do with getting a clearance. It would be I'm just talking about He said he had above majestic, which doesn't exist.
Speaker 1: There's no such thing. Again.
Speaker 3: Say that again, because I didn't hear that.
Speaker 2: I said he said that he was above Q clearance, which is majestic, and there's no such thing. Going back to majestic twelve maybe I don't know where he got that from, but it's.
Speaker 1: It's obviously none.
Speaker 2: And either you become friends with someone, how can you be objective being friends with someone who is known for spewing all this stuff all these years. I just don't think that was a smart thing.
Speaker 3: It's actually no. I would caution you in telling me what is smart and what is not, because I'm very responsible in the way I do my work. Regardless of that, I can build friendships with people, has nothing to do with how I view their stories.
Speaker 2: Now, R what about if you confronted him and just said, this is what we confront him all the way, with all of this stuff that everyone's been confronting him. We did, and you are confronting him and you still did this film absolutely.
Speaker 3: First of all, one of the things that is really critical here is that you have to look at all the data, not just selective data. So there's also important parts of the story that you can't omit all the information just because one piece is wrong or something doesn't jive. This is a very complex thing. Now, as far as as far as clearance, let's say top secret or que clearance or whatever, I would also say something very important not related to the bobble Azar story, personal relations, personal stuff that I'm familiar with in my life. The Las Vegas was run by the Mob for a long time. Yes, and the Mob at the time, most of the people in charge were Italians, And if you actually do some research back then, some of the people that were running the Mob were from Montreal, where I'm from. So the Mob, although might seem like these gangsters in the streets just selling drugs or prostitution or whatever, we're actually very involved in a lot of very high level things. So getting Q clearance or getting clearance, I'm not talking about Bob here, I'm talking about in general. There's a lot of people who have had a lot of things handed over to them because of some of the links they've had with the Mob back in the nineteen eighties, especially back in the nineteen eighties. So it's unfair to say that somebody who's had passed in certain things could not get clearance, because the argument could be made in the complete opposite as well, Martin, and I can assure you if you look into that, you'd be very surprised who ended up getting clearances not related to flying saucers or MIT or lost Almos, but for other things, and they were one hundred percent implicated with the mob and everybody knew about it. So it's important to look at both sides of the spectrum, not just one.
Speaker 2: Okay, but why why would they say we need this guy to do one of the most important things in the world that's ever been done.
Speaker 3: As far as that's concerned. There, the argument has been, and I believe this to be true, that if this is a true story, which I do believe the story, by the way, and I don't believe it because Bob's become a friend of mine, I do believe the story for many reasons. If that, if he was sent there, and he said that at the very beginning, he said, I was not I was not the most qualified person to be doing that. And he was even questioning why the operation was military and not scientific. He was very annoyed that the way they were proceeding at S four was not standard scientific research. It was more like a military prison feel, where everything was compartmentalized and you couldn't do anything and you couldn't have open discussion. Was this was openly discussed by Bob Blazar back in eighty nine and in the early nineties. He didn't just say that in my film. He's been saying that for decades. So he's never agreed with the way it was being handled. The fact that they hired him. He says, maybe they thought that I could bring something new to the whole to the topic because they were hiring very proficient scientists or academics, and they apparently weren't getting anywhere. And he still doesn't think they did. He says it's not because he was hired that they were able to figure anything out. He says it was a complete mystery. Even after for him, it was a mystery. He doesn't think they ever made any progress. He hopes, he says, I hope they did, but I highly doubt that they have. He doesn't believe that the government finally got and he doesn't believe the whole narrative that we mastered reverse sorry anti gravity, and we figured it out, and he doesn't believe any of that. He doesn't believe any of that. He's like, look, he goes, I believe of what I saw. He goes, if they if there's people going out there saying that we figured this out, he doesn't believe that one bit. He won't support it at all, everything, all the narrative that is coming out right now, of all these reverse engineering programs and all these whistleblowers. He doesn't want to have anything to do with them. He says. Some of them make sense, some of them I don't even know if they even know what they're talking about, because they know where never a right?
Speaker 2: Can I just jump in here a little because yeah, so I did hear someone ask why doesn't Bob Bazaar, why isn't he testifying?
Speaker 1: And then I heard him, or I think it was Jeremy Corbel, said, why would you do that? People just disparage him.
Speaker 2: No, because he's known not to have credibility, and you think it's not by design. Right, So let's go about when he was actually thirty eight levels.
Speaker 1: Above Q he said that? Did he not say that he was years ago?
Speaker 3: Years ago? Yeah?
Speaker 1: But he also I think, and then why would someone do that?
Speaker 2: He just had a two hundred and seventy thousand dollars debt, bankruptcy and other things happened before right before that, shortly before that. Why would they give him a clearance like that?
Speaker 3: Seventy thousand dollars bankruptcy? What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: He had a bankruptcy. I think it was maybe less than that, but he had a bankruptcy ahead of that. I had been in chapter seven. I am saying, Okay, but I do know that a friend also in the FBI, and they're very scrutinized for anything because they can be compromised in so many different ways when they have money trouble.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so why they.
Speaker 2: Just they're not going to give someone like him a clearance? Igin with he said he got it in eight days. Tell me how is that possible? My brother in law said it took something like almost a year for him.
Speaker 1: To get his QP. It's thirty eight levels above q in eight days. Tell me how that happened?
Speaker 3: What if it does? What if it did happen? No, but what if it did? Like, here's another question, let me throw the question. This is no, it's hold on. Be careful because you can't.
Speaker 1: I don't have to be careful. You're not going to assume me we're friends. We can talk about this.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, don't say it's delusional. First of all, let's look at other stuff. Okay, let's look at other stuff. You're really like throwing the baby with the bathwater here. It's just whatever. It's all not good. You don't think even a little bit Martin, not even a there's nothing in the story that you believe at all.
Speaker 1: You think there is something I believe And I'll tell you this.
Speaker 2: I do believe and I've said this before and it's a theory.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that Bob Blazar knew someone.
Speaker 3: This is what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: Then he's taken on the PERSONA. No, that's what I think I can tell someone. He got some tidbits.
Speaker 3: One million percent. No, that's a billion percent my entire reputation on absolutely no, absolutely no, no, all.
Speaker 2: Right, that's as much credit as I can give him because I just with all.
Speaker 3: Me. Okay, so you're telling all the li said.
Speaker 2: You know, he's lying to ox. He's not lying to employees. He's lying to the public.
Speaker 3: So how did he know about papoos Lake? How did he know that there was a facility and the radiation there.
Speaker 2: You're not going to be working in a bunch of radiation at papoos Lake.
Speaker 3: Where S four is people working there now from j T four it's yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's see you how can that be proven?
Speaker 3: It's proven? You could validate it with j T four. They actually talk about them moving at pat they're having an operation at Papoos Lake. You could verify that. I did. Okay, that's active right now, they've been operating.
Speaker 1: I'll be confusing this is that I'm thinking about.
Speaker 2: S four, that that mountain that yeah, oh right there, there's radiation.
Speaker 3: There's been no radiation, No radiation that is going to kill you there. First of all, there's a lot of activity there. Okay, there's been a lot of activity there for decades. We put it in our film to show a little bit of activity that was at the lake there. We have more, more, more, Not all of it came out, but there's information people put out after my film. There's YouTube videos that people did a tremendous amount of work on putting more evidence out there that there's activity there and there has been for decades. I've personally validated the tracks at Papou's Lake from two thousand and two thousand and six to two thousand and twenty two, the differences in tracks, so there was activity between those years. Right in front of the hill where S four is. There's also a helicopter shot on the Apple Maps Beta that you could find on the time machine. Like you can go onto the time machine and the Internet, you can look at past dates and you can find the black helicopter right near S four. It's actually right there. You can look at the Google maps the way that they've hidden the territory, the terrain there. You see it in my film where they actually put a block right on where S four is located. They don't do that anywhere else. It's really interesting. On May on May May fifteenth of nineteen eighty nine, the Department of the Interior modified a map of Papoos Lake. They all the maps, all the geomaps, geological maps from the Department of the Interior of Nevada throughout the nineteen forties, all the way to nineteen eighty nine, all showed a road that went right in front of S. Four. On May fifteenth, nineteen eighty nine, eight days after Bob Blazaar went public as Dennis, that road was erased off the maps at the Department of the Interior. It was modified, it says modified on May fifteenth, nineteen eighty nine, and the one modification was the removal of the road that goes to S four to the hillside. It's just interesting I'm not saying that proves flying saucers. But what it does is it proves that there's some type of intent to hide something. The fact that the picture that was shown in my film, that was photographed by Gabriel Zeifmann, that shows undeniable no matter. I don't care who argues with it. Anybody wants to argue with that should really review their investigative skills, because we verified it, investigated, and we really forensically checked it. There are exactly nine rectangular structures right in the side of exactly where he had said they were in nineteen eighty nine. Right there, they are physically there. There's nothing that could disprove it. Even the skeptics agreed that they are there. How could he know that? So that means he had to have known that there was something in that hill. The fact that all everything I just said doesn't prove flying saucers, by the way, just proves that there's a facility there near papous Lag. Back in the nineteen eighties, you and I both know we didn't have Google. We didn't have any of the information that we could find on the internet to look for things. A lot of people today have the luxury of sitting in their homes and having access to a lot of databases, But back then that was not information you could get. He knew that. It doesn't mean flying saucers were there. I do agree with that. I'm one hundred percent not saying that proves it, but it certainly does give us some type of It should at least inspire some type of curiosity of saying, Okay, how did he know that? Why did why? How did he know that information that's valid. You're not saying Bob Lazar is saying the truth. You're just saying, yeah, that's interesting. I have a lot of people that I can't stand when I hear their stories in the UFO community. But sometimes they'll say something and I'll say, all right, I'll agree with that, even though I don't agree with the person completely. So I have you can't deny there's certain parts of that story that are pretty interesting and are point to the fact that he was, in fact the first person ever to point out Papu's slake and that specific location at that hill, which was later verified and we put it in our film. I went through a lot of trouble getting that. I'm saying that very lightly, but it took a lot to get that information.
Speaker 2: So let's see how come he didn't go to jail and have a ten thousand dollars fine because he.
Speaker 3: Because ten Yeah, he signed a ten ten form which was a ten thousand.
Speaker 2: He should have gone ten years in jail ten thous doe.
Speaker 3: Hundred percent, one hundred percent. He was not sure if he was gonna when he went public and Gene huff lame. Everybody says it. George Knapp says it. When he went public, he didn't know what was gonna happen. Mario Santa Cruz was with him all the time. Mario said, Bob was a complete mess when this happened. He didn't know if he was going to get arrested. He didn't know if they're come and take him to jail, because he didn't know if this was going to get him in trouble or not. He thought that because people were following him. And if you if this is all fake, also this is a really important thing. If this is all fake, then that means that George Knapp is a liar. It means Mario Santa Cruz is a liar because Mario was there.
Speaker 2: I don't think George Knapp is a liar. I just think George Knap's along for the ride, and I even told him.
Speaker 3: Yes, I don't particularly get along with George and a lot of things, by the way, specifically because he hangs out with Jeremy Corbell, which I personally do not like. So I'm not gonna sugarcoat my relationship with those guys, especially George, because I think George made a mistake associating himself with Jeremy Corbel, who I personally think is a liar. Okay, So I'm saying that right now. Jeremy's a liar, okay, But that is another story. And I would love to debate Jeremy because I have a few things that could put out there that would really end him, Okay. So I don't want to get into that.
Speaker 1: What I will say, this is good, this is good radio like this.
Speaker 3: But I will say, yeah, I don't care about Jeremy Corbel at all. But I do think that George Knapp deserves the respect because he did do an incredibly good job at investigating the Babblesar story. In fact, there's a lot of things that unfortunately George could not get out to the public because people got threatened, and I do know some of those details, and I do believe George. I think George is very honest about that. I think George was extremely invested in making sure that this was not type of big bullshit story. So I don't agree where you say he's along for the ride. I don't agree as much as you're saying, Okay, there are other elements that I don't agree.
Speaker 2: He's a respected journalist, but he didn't do in my opinion, he's the one who said at one time I saw it on tape where he said the education is the weakest part, and you know, I just can't see him sitting through.
Speaker 1: Blah blah blah, and and but then he goes on.
Speaker 2: To saying what you said, I've lied to get a job, that type of thing. But that's when I say, oh, yeah, but who's he lying to. He's not lying to get a job.
Speaker 1: He's lying to us, all of us.
Speaker 2: And you can tell Bob I said that, Oh absolutely, because a change in my mind, because these are these are things, they're documented.
Speaker 3: Like I said, either way, I do not care if my film, the arguments I say, change anybody's mind or not, because nobody can change each other's minds except for ourselves. So we have to go through our own process. I have things that I don't believe in this space at all, or people that I don't trust one hundred percent, So there Jeremy being one of them. By the way. So there's a tremendous amount of stuff out there that is a bunch of bullshit, no question about it. But what I can say is, I'm speaking from my experience. I'm speaking from also a position as a past investigator and a person who's done a tremendous amount of due diligence to bring this film to the public. I can tell you that the information does point us in a direction that this is real if past things associated to it. A perfect example, Martin is do you believe that Bill Clinton was the president of the United States? Yes? Okay. Do you believe that he did a good job with certain policies he put out there? Sure there's a few. Did he lie about getting a blowjob from Monica Lewinski? Absolutely? This is a family show, Yeah, so did he lie about that? Absolutely? Does that take away the fact that he was president of the United States?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Oh God, is this some type of analogy? But we're talking a bj compared to Bob Lazar.
Speaker 3: Saying I'm bringing up the president of the United States to somebody, and he lied to the public, So we know that. People, So what because of that, we don't believe anything that was done?
Speaker 1: Is that with Bob Lazarre you mean, no.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about Clinton. If he lied there, does that mean he's lying everywhere?
Speaker 2: No, that's not a good analogy in my opinion at all, because this is a whole private personal thing his wife and has nothing to do with someone out there saying they reverse.
Speaker 1: Engineered alien aircraft. Why totally different.
Speaker 2: And I don't think that was a terrible analogy, I really do, so, yes, because that's okay.
Speaker 3: All right, So Galileo, all right, I'm Italian, Galileo all familiar with Galileo? Right, So, yeah, you have everybody in the academic community really like bowing down to Galileo like he's this scientific god from the past, Galileo. I'm Italian, all the in Italy. Everybody knows Galileo wasn't necessarily the straightest arrow in the scientific community. Okay, So he did a lot of stupid things. He did a lot of side things that were not always right, Yet nobody cares. He's still Galileo. Nobody gives a shit about all that. For some reason, we've selectively said, oh, that's fine.
Speaker 1: So why are you making an excuse forotball bazaarre?
Speaker 3: Not?
Speaker 2: No, no, what what do you making an excuse for it? It's not ball bizarre.
Speaker 3: Character attack or character assassination.
Speaker 2: No, No, he did it to himself when he's when he put this stuff out there. Element one fifteen. Let's talk about element one fifteen. He knew that was coming up in the periodic table. We knew that it could go up to one eighteen, so he just threw that out there. But there we go element fifteen, five hundred pounds of it when it only has a half life of a very short time fraction of a second.
Speaker 3: That's not what he said. He said that the one that he had was not the one that they synthesized. Now, he clearly said that when it came out when they synthesized E one fifteen and in Russia, he said, that's not the same thing. He said it right away.
Speaker 1: He goes it, could it not be the same thing? It has to do with protons.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not the same isotope. He said it clearly. He said, it's not even the same isotope. So we're not talking about the same thing. He goes, Yes, they synthesized it, but it's not the same isotope. The same thing applies to gold, and so it's the same thing.
Speaker 1: Are you talking alchemy here? Is that where we're going?
Speaker 3: No, that's a reality, Martin, What do you do? This is not alchemy? This is simple, all right.
Speaker 2: So Bob Blazaarre is saying what they when they discovered one fifteen, it's not the same one fifteen the Aliens had?
Speaker 1: Is that what he's said?
Speaker 3: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: So what is he saying? What was he saying?
Speaker 3: The element one fifteen that they had at S four was stable. It was a stable version of it, that's all. It's a stable version of the element. The element that was synthesized in Dermstock, Germany is not stable. It has a has a very short half life of a microsecond or whatever.
Speaker 1: So how can okay, so, how can it be stabilized?
Speaker 2: How can it be stabilized? If it how can his be stabilized? And then we can't with all our technology stabilized?
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, this is actually this is just simple science here. If you look at gold, there's various different versions of gold, different isotopes of gold. Some gold isotopes also decay very quickly, same as the synthesized version of element one fifteen. There's nothing new about this. This is how science works. That there's various gold isotopes and the one that we're familiar with that we wear is the stable version of it. There's the same thing with hydrogen. Hydrogen has unstable isotopes and stable isotopes. So every element has its has a spectrum. So the E one fifteen that they had at S four was stable. It was something that you could hold in your hand. The one that was synthesized is decaying very quickly. They will eventually get to it, probably in many years from now. It'll probably arrive to a point where we might figure out.
Speaker 2: So we're taking Bob's word for this, is that what I'm understanding Bob's word because that he was handling stabilized element one fifteen.
Speaker 3: I would also say that in light of the element one fifteen when he took a piece of it and he had it at his house and he did a cloud chamber test, you had gene Huff and George Napp both there present at the cloud chamber test. Okay, and there was a beam of light that bent because there was a piece of Element one fifteen in a leadpuck in the cloud chamber. There is no video or photo evidence of that beam of light bending. So we have to take the word of Gene Huff and George Napp to validate what Bob Blazar said. Now you have Bob Blazar, Gene Huff, and George Napp, all three colluding with some type of fake information. Is that what we're saying. So this is why I also say, I'm I gotta give a little bit of credibility to the story when I have other people validating information that I can. Obviously we don't have we don't have a absolute, viable, hard evidence to it. But if you have other people, then we have to assume either they're fully lying to me or all of us or this, or they saw this. So if they saw a beam of light bending, that's something. If they're saying it, I cannot omit that from the information that I'm receiving. And that also tracks with the fact that Bob said he stole a piece of Element one point fifteen from Los Alamos, and he said that publicly recently. So this information is there's nothing crazy. That is only Bob Lazarn't you have other people when they went and visit. Then when they went to witness the test flight on the twenty twenty second of March. I believe twenty second of March. I'm trying to remember the date of eighty nine, and and geene Huff was there and they witnessed the craft. They witnessed the craft doing some pretty crewer.
Speaker 2: I knew that was going to come up. I talked to John Lear about that. Yeah, okay, yeah, so they witnessed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, careful with John Lear because John Lear also embellished stuff, so we have to be careful.
Speaker 1: This was back in twenty twelve.
Speaker 3: That he was already embellishing stuff. So it's important was careful with John Lear. But there's people. Gene Huff says, I saw this. I don't care if Bobizar If I wouldn't have seen that, I wouldn't say that because Bob's my friend. He says, I saw it and took it. Took a lot to get Jeane to say that publicly. It wasn't like he wanted to come out publicly and say that. I had to pull him out of the closet and be like, come on, man, please, I want, I want, I'd love to have you in the film. And he agreed to work with us, but he wasn't willing willingly putting this in out there. There's no benefit to doing this. The only benefit to doing And by the way, none of these guys I don't know about George Nap because I'm not familiar with George, but I can say for Mario Santa Cruz and Gene Huff. I can also speak on behalf of another friend of his who had recently passed away, who had been the person who interacted with the Mike Thickpen. But the gentleman passed away. But all these people have never benefited financially from this. I know stories about Bob Blazar because of his He and his wife have shared very personal stuff that they went through, or Bob went through. After all this happened. None of this was financially beneficial. And Bob Lazar turned down two movie deals one time when he was absolutely not doing well financially, and he turned them down because they were going to make the story looked like he was some type of a hero coming out of the base and they were driving after him. He didn't want to have anything to do with that. And there was a lot of money put on the table. I spoke to one of the people that was part of that project, one of the people that was part of the company to put this out there. Bob turned it down. There's a lot of money on the table. He turned it down. When we launched our posters recently, I have to say this. Recently, we put a poster out that they're here, poster on our website, and I said to Bob, I'll send you a whole bunch ifever you want to put them on United Nuclear and you could sell them. And I want Bob to benefit from something that we did. Bob never asked us for any money, by the way, I sent it to him. When we're talking, and we sold quite a few posters, and I said, so, how are the poster sales going? I said, how are the poster sales going? And Bob said, by the way, I just want to let you know we've stopped selling them to all the people overseas and or just refunding people. I said, you're refunding people. He goes, yeah, Joy is refunding them on their credit cards. It's too much trouble. I don't want to do it. So here's a grifter apparently, or some type of liar who's turning down money that's in their bank account and they're refunding their clients because they don't He doesn't want to go through the trouble of getting a poster signing his name, rolling it up and sending it out to all these people around the planet because he says, I don't want to. I don't have the time to do it. I'm semi retired, I'm helping Joy, I'm trying to do my stuff for United Nuclear. So he's not somebody who's ever come across to me as like wanting to take advantage of the story, unlike a lot of people I know who do have their book deals and they charge ten twenty thousand dollars to show up at places, and people who are very arrogant, like Avi Lobe, who goes around requesting money to go around places. There's a bunch of bullshit in this in this community that I could lay out on a red carpet and there would be enough to talk about until the end of time. I can say for sure it's controversial with Lazarre, but he's not benefiting financially. I haven't seen that. And I know that whatever he got from Jeremy's film was peanuts. Nothing I think he was. It was just travel. It was just for travel, something for him to go somewhere. So if this is if this guy he did, they're not rich people. I've been to their house many times. They're not millionaires. They're working. He's working all the time. His hands are dirty all the time. His wife is constantly working, trying to make things work for them. So this is not a fair character of the person that I got to know, or my whole he got to know. We got to know a person who. Yeah, he says it. It's a crazy story. He says, I wouldn't believe my own story. But it happened to He says, I'll never forget. He said this to me a long time ago. He said, even if I ate baby's brains, I went to S four. That happened to me, he says. Whether people believe it or not, I don't care. He says, I don't have to prove it to the world that happened to me now, the fact that we can see tracks at Papo's Lake since at least two thousand and two or two thousand and six. We can see that they removed the road in nineteen eighty nine, right after he went public. We can see that rectangular formation. It's a structure right in the side of the hill, exactly where he said it was in nineteen eighty nine. I don't know something's there. And I've always said I would love it if one of these people in Congress or in government, all these people talking blah blah blah. They're all fucking talking all the time. There's so much talk. I can't I don't. I turn off my laptop, my computer, my phone. I don't want to hear it anymore. I said, if one of them goes to area fifty one, you got JD. Van saying he's gonna go to Area fifty one. Sure they're not gonna see anything. But if they were to take a helicopter ride right there, right at the edge of that hill where S four is apparently located, I don't care if they moved shit out of there. I personally believe there's a facility there. I think that it was an extension of the Kelly Mine that was built in the late nineteen thirties, and they already had underground facility there, so they just repurposed it as a military base. If there is still signs of a facility there, then that at least gives us some type of clue. I'm not saying it says that flying saucers are real, but it's some type of clue that almost forty years ago, Bob Lazar said right there, at that exact spot, there's nine large hangar doors hidden in the side of the hill. Inside he said he saw flying saucers from another planet. Fine, you don't want to believe that, Fine, but if there is a facility, we should not pretend that. We shouldn't we we should not omit that from Let's try to at least validate that instead of saying he lied about going to university. I agree. But as as people looking for the truth here, Martin and now forget Bob Blazar. I've been searching for the truth in this field forever. If there is maybe something there, Congressman Burlison says he wants to go somewhere. Timber Check keeps talking about wanting to go and check something out. Jdven says he wants to go go there, go there.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this.
Speaker 2: Why don't you ask Bob if he's willing to repeat his claims that he's been having all this time in a skiff with people like Barlson and all that under earth, and name the locations, name the people, name the dates, why wouldn't he do that?
Speaker 3: That's exactly no. Hold on a second, that you gotta be careful with that, because why he says, all the time, careful I've done he was the first. Okay, hold on a second, you're now minimizing the fact that Bob Lazar was the original whistleblower of all the stuff that we're talking about today.
Speaker 2: Everyone's in a real whistleblower. He didn't do the whistleblower thing either the way you're supposed to. He was just out there talking. That's a whistleblower.
Speaker 1: Look it up. He was not a whistleblower.
Speaker 2: He was someone out there repeating a story that a real whistleblower does it like David Grush did. He did it all the way, all the protocols, the where you're supposed to do it. Bob Lazar just started talking and saying he was scared for his life. Nine started out with Dennis, Like you said.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in nineteen eighty nine, he didn't even want to go public. It was George Knapfta that that kind of put the tape out public. He didn't even want to go public. It was a fight. You can't you cannot mischaracterize that as he was not a whistleblower. That's actually an unfortunate thing that you said, because I do believe I've been involved in this field for so long. I agree with you that Grush is a real whistleblower. I agree there's real whistleblowers out there, but there's no way that I would not categorize Bob Blazar as one of the whistleblowers. Who was the first one to mention the US Navy, the first one to mention Papoos Lake Area fifty one S four reverse engineering programs, the first one to say that they had intact craft and not crash saucers. Back in nineteen eighty nine when I was involved with Mewfhon, I remember everyone was talking about the Air Force crash crafts that Roswell Kingman Aztec. Nobody was talking about intact vehicles. Nobody was saying that they were reverse engineering craft that were functional and they were flying them. Nobody was saying that. Bob Wozar said that in nineteen eighty nine, So you can't say he's not a whistleblower. Maybe by the dictionary definition that you want it to be in the government. Fine, but let's face it, he blew the whistle on something. And if Bob isn't telling the truth, then why is it that it's tracking so well with some of the stuff that's being told out there. Look at guys like Eric Davis taking a crap on Bob Blazar every chance he can get. Yet everything he says is verbatim to what Bob Blazar said in nineteen eighty nine in the way the objects are functioning. I find that hilarious. I find that interesting that he just decides that he's right, but Bob's wrong, even though Bob said at thirty eight years prior. If you think about that, you think about the things that people do say today, it's tracking with Bob Lazar. Sorry, it's tracking with what Bob Lazar was claiming. So maybe just maybe there is a little bit of truth in that story. And if there is we should be mindful of not throwing away the baby with the bathwater if we don't agree with certain things. And I will be the first one here as an ex investigator, ex director of New Fund in Canada, I can say this, I agree one hundred percent with you. A lot of it cannot be proven one hundred percent I'm agreeing. But I can also tell you that after doing a very in depth investigation, there is enough evidence that points to this could be real. Maybe in a different light, but there's some real to it. So we can't say it's not one hundred percent real, it's not responsible. We have to look at the data. We have to not just say, oh, I don't believe it. Stanton Friedman did that, and I respected Stanton and I knew him very well. I thought he was I think he's one of the legends that we should always honor because he was intuitable for everything he did, and I will always put him on a pedestal always because I thought I think he was incredible and a true pioneer in all this. But if we have to go look for the truth, we need to absolutely take our personal convictions, move them aside, and be like, all right, there's things that Lula Azando says that I personally don't believe at all, at all zero, And then there's other stuff he says, and I'm like, Okay, maybe he's saying the truth here, So it doesn't mean that he's complete bullshit only because he lied a little bit here. There's clearly some truth to it. It's important that we don't throw all of it away. It's what I get worried about. What I really get worried about is the people going around saying I'm part of a secret space program and they sent me to Mars, and they did a twenty in back and they sent me back and says if I never was gone, fuck off with that. Let's just get the fuck out of here. You're wasting everyone's time with that shit. That's what I think personally.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I'm going to have to make this a non family show, this particular one, because normally I don't swear. So getting back to the whistleblower thing, just I understand what he's saying in the loose part of the sense, but he's never really been it's unverified claims, and he never filed a document and complaint, he never testified under oath. That's what I consider a whistleblower myself, but I loosely I can understand why you'd call him a whistleblower. But I know we've gone way over time here, So.
Speaker 3: I just want to quickly say, Edward Snowden. You know, Edward Snowden was a big whistleblower if you think about it, And Edward Snowden didn't have any formal education that was valid to bring him to.
Speaker 1: Where he was.
Speaker 3: I just it's just a little fyi if we did, if you do a deep dive on Snowden, we really gave him access. The government gave him access to a lot of stuff, and he had not gotten any master's degrees from anywhere. So it's just important to mention that, let's not forget there's other examples out there of people that have come out and told us truths about what's going on, and they don't absolutely have to have a diploma to be credible to say those things. Very important say that.
Speaker 2: Okay, I got to tell you, I appreciate you coming here and having this discussion, and I don't think we changed either one of our minds.
Speaker 3: I know I was going to sell it, yeah.
Speaker 1: But anyway, I do appreciate it and your movies. That's four. Is that doing well?
Speaker 3: Yeah, very well. I'm super happy. We're very happy. We're working on something right now. So we look forward to announcing something new in the next couple months.
Speaker 1: Excellent. Okay, So Lenks will be in the show notes. Thank you all for being here.
Speaker 2: Sorry I didn't get to any of your questions in chat, but I really do appreciate you.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it being willing to come here and knowing how I felt about Boba Zara. And I'm probably going to lose some of my listeners too.
Speaker 3: That just you know, a lot of people have their mind made of everybody still like Martin. No, I like Martin. No, you're not unsubscribed. Subscribe to the guy. He's good. Okay.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, I can hear the iPods.
Speaker 2: I'm plugging from the earbuds right now. But anyway, so thank you so much. All right, all right, so everyone, don't forget to come back here on Thursday night. We have Rabbi Rothschild and we have some great guests coming up in the future, So check back with us here on the YouTube channel, and don't forget If you were watching my Tesla videos, self driving videos, whatever. I have a separate YouTube channel for that now and the links below. Thanks so much for everyone for being here, and remember to keep your eyes to the skuy