Speaker 1: Welcome to Conscious Creation with actress, author and healer D Wallace. If you want to take charge of your life, really take charge of your life. The next hour will be a fun, enlightening experience in creating the life you want, whether it's money, health, success or relationships. Join D in celebrating the power of you and see your life expand into joyful creation. To join D Live every Sunday morning at nine am Pacific time, called two zero six four zero two zero one zero zero and enter pin number one sixty one three two nine pounds and don't forget. D can also be heard on DBS Radio, iTunes, iHeartRadio, and live at Oneness Talk Radio. You can also hear D on Transformation Talk Radio and on her YouTube channel D Wallace Official and now hes D.
Speaker 2: Hello all my beautiful people. I love I love you, I love you, I love you. It's a gorgeous day out here in La and I'm coming to you from my home, my home studio, in my little well. We call it the Chateau. I love that, in my little ADU office. Yeah, And I want to remind you of one of the oldest principles in the work, and it came up doing some work for an old friend that I have, and she's one of the most talented people I know, writer, producer, artist, actor, director. She can just do everything, and yet other talented people often can't see it. Her work doesn't land in a lot of places. And she said something the other day and I went, Okay, stop, I've just got to get to what this is. Why people don't get you or your work. It's your work. And I was directed to a core belief. And basically what it came down to was she had the belief that other people didn't get her. Other people didn't get her work, other people didn't understand her work, didn't understand who she was. And that is part of one of the core principles that the Channel taught us in the beginning. How I see me, how I see the world, how I see the world seeing me. Those three things have to come together for the success of your creation. You can see yourself as a talented, successful creator, But if you see a world that sees you as someone who does not succeed, who is not successful, who cannot create, you see the conundrum there. Well, but I am creative, I am successful in creating the things I want, But the world won't give me a shot. The world won't see me successful. Then you cannot complete that success in the world, can you. People don't see me successful, the world doesn't see me successful, so you cannot complete that picture of your success in the world. And it was interesting to watch her. At first she really couldn't kind of even comprehended what that meant. What does that mean? I have a belief that the world doesn't see me that way? Why would that affect my creative success? And then slowly she started putting it together until the light bulb popped on. So I want you to look at what your belief systems are around how how you think the world sees you. What is your belief system them around that I see me as a success in this world. I see the world as seeing me as a success in this world, and I see a world where I can be a success in this world. Invoking the symbol formula by the flame golden light, we are divine love. Now before we go into the calls, we're going to all direct ourselves to be balanced. So everybody join in with me and follow me. We are commanding with love. Everybody with me. Our hearts are open front and back and merge with our whole brain. Our chakras are open, balanced, happy and spinning in the right direction. Our horror lines are straight, strong and through the id point. So we stay in our knowing. We are and we are connected to the highest information, the highest knowledge, and the highest understanding. We are the light of our balanced brain. We are the balance of in between the masculine and feminine energies in the creation of ourselves and our lives. And so it is we invoke the simple formula violet, flame, goals and light. We are divine loss. And I want to remind everyone that this following week is our next webinar on how to channel. It's on camera, so I will be able to demonstrate. I have spent a couple of hours, have written out all the notes they've given me. It's going to be a real good one, promise. All right, We are going to the callers and we are going to start with Penny in the UK. You are on.
Speaker 3: Hidi, thank you for the cool I'll jump right in and without taking too much of a story. There's a couple of subata. Well, I don't know whether it's a sabata or whether it's the mind unable to direct itself correctly with the body. So two things are happening. One is there's a voice that comes in that will praise the body and say, oh, look how well you're doing. You haven't been sick for ages, and then bang, the next day it will be sick for a while.
Speaker 2: For an examile sure because you use the word sec and the brain thinks in pictures, sweetheart, Okay.
Speaker 3: So it does that a lot with all sorts of things. That was just an example. So it does that a lot. And then the second thing it does is it will go into the body and it will say, I say, for example, I direct myself to embrace love for the day. I direct myself to and use a doggie as an example to bring in the love. And then it will be going about the day and I'll be looking at the dogs and going, oh, look the dogs are coming to me and saying, oh, hello, I love you. And in the moment that this part, if Penny comes in and recognizes all that must be that exercise I did in the morning, bang it's gone. So there's some misalignment misdirection going on within the body that.
Speaker 2: It's not a misdirection, sweetheart, but what you're doing is you're literally taking yourself out of the experience when you do that.
Speaker 3: Yes, so how do I redirect it not to do that?
Speaker 2: You stay in the experience.
Speaker 3: But it's it's it's out of my it just won't I can go back, try, try and go back in the experience that it's done. It's almost like it's upside down.
Speaker 2: It's okay, okay, Penny, let me try and walk you through the example. Yeah, okay. So in the morning, you are directing yourself to be in the experience of love with your doggies, right, yeah, okay, So your doggies come up to you and you experience love, right, yes, okay. And then.
Speaker 3: What happens, Well, it's it's unconscious in the fact that I didn't recognize it to start with. And then as soon as I recognize, oh, that's love coming in it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You see, you don't have to recognize it. You just have to be in the experience of it. So you're in the experience of it, and then you go, oh, I better recognize this and be aware that I'm feeling love here and that I created this and this is what I wanted. And then that takes you out of the experience of it, because that puts you in your head and love and the experience of love, honey, happens in your heart.
Speaker 3: Yes, So when it's happening in the heart and I redirect back to that, is it possible that because being a child or the childlike self doesn't understand what that is. So therefore because it hasn't experienced it as a child.
Speaker 2: No, No, maybe you're just getting into your head too much, right.
Speaker 3: So to come out behead your heart.
Speaker 2: And you're going into your head, all you have to do in that moment is fall back into your heart and love your doggies. That's all that's about, Penny.
Speaker 3: Okay, and the other voice that has this self fulfilling upside down prophecy, do I just ignore it and just say okay, now I'm now, I'm whatever. And what is.
Speaker 2: The voice say?
Speaker 3: Well, it can say many things, but it can say things like, oh, look, this hasn't happened for a while, and then suddenly it will happen. It will be praised. The voice is very praising and in that moment that and it just comes from nowhere. I can be fine for months and then suddenly this voice just appears, and I still don't think about it, and then it happens, and then I'll remember, oh, yes, it was that voice that said that.
Speaker 2: Is it a negative voice?
Speaker 3: Positive voice? Which is really strange.
Speaker 2: Okay, so why are you worried not about hearing something positive?
Speaker 3: Well, that's a very good question, because other things are positive, but it seems to be this particular voice that just it just slips in from nowhere, and then it will say something and then suddenly it flips and then the exact thing that I'm not wanting to happen happens.
Speaker 2: Oh look, give me an example.
Speaker 3: Well, the example I gave you earlier was about being sick. So, oh, look, you've been really well for ages, aren't you doing well? And then bang, the next day, I've got bad stomach ache because I have a condition, and it's like oh and then I've got to climb my way out of that. Or oh, look haven't you done well? You you've You've been not noticing that for a while, and then suddenly I'll start noticing things that are seemingly were negative. But then I became positive, and then in that moment, it just really reappears again from nowhere. It's it's like a.
Speaker 2: Okay, so whenever you praise yourself.
Speaker 3: For I mean, I can praise myself for other things, but there's a particular voice that seems to just appear. It kind of just slips in there from seemingly nowhere.
Speaker 2: Okay, well it's your voice, Anny, it's.
Speaker 3: Not your voice, my voice absolute, but it's a part of Penny.
Speaker 2: Would you say, well, of course it's a part of you. Yes, take you over. Okay. So basically what you're saying is you're praising yourself for something positive that's happening to you, and then something negative happens. That's what you're saying.
Speaker 3: Yes, the exactly okay, exact thing I'm praising myself for slips.
Speaker 2: Okay. So there's a belief there that when you praise yourself for something positive that you've accomplished, you have to pay for it with a negative. That's your belief, highest, most correct, most complete. And that started around three years old with your mom and more not from her teaching you verbally, but from her modeling that for you. Can you put together that she modeled that for you? Yes, okay, So you chose her to learn that that is not going to serve you. That is a belief that you do not want anymore. When I praise myself for something positive that I have created for myself, I choose the new belief that even more positive things are created for me. That's the belief I want you to start creating your world with every day. I choose to believe now that when I praise myself for creating positive things, I continue to create even more positive things in my life and in my body.
Speaker 3: Yes, I can do that.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you and match it up with a love.
Speaker 3: I will thank you so very much. Dere it is.
Speaker 2: You're welcome. I'm sure that served a lot of people. Okay, thanks. Took us a little bit to get there, but we did it. Okay, all right, We're moving on to Lisa in Minnesota. You're on.
Speaker 4: Oh, good morning. So I have recently started experiencing really painful sensitivity in my teeth on the right side, and I did the work. I was taken to the bodybook and what I found kind of made sense. It was longstanding. It was related to taking on a lot of responsibilities and biting up more than you can chew, and you know, moving into the feeling of immobilization and that's kind of where I am and I've been doing.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: Then I was taken to work on the sheets to help me redirect that. But this seems persistent. So I wanted to ask the channel, you know, like, first, well on the all track.
Speaker 2: First of all, congratul license because I get a yes on everything you said, so that you did all that work on your own and got the right answers. And now we're going to a co or belief that pain.
Speaker 4: Okay, I felt like there was something more time six.
Speaker 2: I'm not supposed to be here and I don't belong, So what do you think here stands for? Well?
Speaker 4: Lining up with everything else I found is the role of shouldering the responsibilities for you know, most people in my life, you know, Yad's family, elderly parents.
Speaker 2: Yes, if you're gritting your teeth through it all, yeah, I mean literally, they're showing me a picture of like an old in Roman times, an old soldier or worker struggling to drag an old fled work, a big heavy piece of machinery with two ropes behind him. You know, And what do we do when we when we drag something really heavy behind us, We grit our teeth yep, h so okay, and who's a choice? Who is that choice about how much we drag with us?
Speaker 4: I know it's me. I've been, you know, directing that I choose who I want to support and what I want to do, and when I take on that endeavor, I do so easily and successfully and so forth. It just, you know, I just haven't felt that relief yet, or I haven't felt that switching me. So is there something else I need to be directing or commanding to more specifically?
Speaker 5: Say?
Speaker 4: You know, it's my choice. It's not an obligation. It's a choice.
Speaker 2: And well you don't ever want to put the negative in there, so you don't want to say it's not anything right, Okay, I am always a choice about what I joyfully choose to take on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, joyfully choose. Since you're a movie person, you'll laugh at this. But the phrase that came into my mind was from Pretty Woman. I say who I say when I say how much?
Speaker 2: Uh huh?
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 2: Pick that up for yourself.
Speaker 4: Different context, but absolutely.
Speaker 2: I mean it kind of applies to everything you know, and there really isn't anything else okay for you? But you have to do it?
Speaker 4: Maybe, Yeah, and.
Speaker 2: You know there's there's a lot of guilt assumed when you don't bust your butt for somebody. Yep, is this example your mom showed to growing up?
Speaker 4: Oh? Perhaps? Yeah, they're always like an unwritten, understood obligation to take care of things actually with her parents and my dad's parents.
Speaker 2: So that's very well be obligation. There's your words, no choice, obligation. Yeah, I'll talk to your little girl and replace that word.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, okay, thanks so much, and I appreciate Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yes, you're talking to somebody that worked through a lot of that herself.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: And I have to tell you I used to I lived with back issues, guys, back and neck issues most of my life until I worked through all this. At my age, I should have a lot of back and neck issues, but I've worked through all of this and now I have none of it. So it works. It does work when you get to the other side, Lisa, Okay, got it?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 2: Okay, I love you all right. We are going to Victorian, Colorado.
Speaker 4: You're on Good Morning. More about those pic what how about those horse pictures?
Speaker 2: Oh? Beautiful? Love them. Thank you for thinking thinking of me and sending those.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well it really did shift my energy. And you just mentioned the back and neck issues, and that gave me my question. I have had long term back and neck and I attribute it to the car accidents and the head injuries and and and I seem attached to that correlation. And I would love to get to the place where I don't have back in next hole.
Speaker 2: So well, yeah, but let's just go back to the car accidents. Yes, usually that's not getting where you want to go easily. Ah okay, yeah, yep, yep. Well, so if you're putting things in your way of getting where you want to go easily, you're going to have back and neck injuries. Uh huh okay, Okay, you're also going to experience weight challenges yep, okay, because weight is a protection. So the highest question we can ask right now, Victoria is why, no, what do you feel like you need to protect yourself from? That's the highest question. We're going to the sheets this page here here sixteenth eighteen. The first part, when I value myself, I have to abandon myself. So let's talk about that for a minute. That means when I value who I am, I have to give myself up in some way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have to yet I have to hide it. I can't really show who I really am or.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get a yes on that. And a lot of us are taught that growing up. I'm worth more if I'm smaller. Yep, I'm worth more if I hide myself. I'm worth more if I don't say what I really want. This started around five years old with your dad. Does that make sense? Well, yeah, go ahead, I was.
Speaker 4: Gonna say five with my dad. I was just going to repeat. I don't have anything jumping to mind, but you had a while?
Speaker 2: What was that? Well, they're showing me you literally like hiding behind a chair and peeking out when he came in the door. Oh were you afraid of him in any way?
Speaker 4: I mean I don't think so. And I mean I I do often have some memory, which I don't even know if it's this life, but maybe of like being really little and coaching and hiding under a like a table or a load table.
Speaker 2: Well, when I say your little girl was in fear of your dad, it goes to my big yes. Okay, and which is so let's just take that a step further and label it masculine and energy. Okay. So when I say that you're in fear of your own masculine energy and anything that represents masculine energy in the world, I get a big yes. Yeah.
Speaker 4: The expression coming to mind is sit down and shut up. And my teeth or feeling like they're grinding my jaws like yeah.
Speaker 2: And as we know, sweetheart, we have to have a balance of masculine and feminine energy to create anything.
Speaker 3: Aha.
Speaker 2: So if you are in fear of your own masculine energy and masculine energy in the world, your body will be out of balance.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: And that is what I'm getting, is the source of your aches and pains, Okay, energetically, so I would And you notice that when we balanced energy in the beginning, one of the directions was I am the balance of masculine and feminine energy in the creation of me and my life. I would strongly suggest that you start your day with that powerful direction.
Speaker 3: Aha.
Speaker 4: Okay, because if I were to say, up until now, and now it's shifting because it is now different because we've just talked. But if I were to say, up until now, I feel the energy I have felt, I'm very creative, but I'm not creative. But I'm not creating and I feel like I've gone through my life with a foot on the brake and the gas at the same time. Is this a mismatch of my uh, I'm not accepting the masculent energy or not Alan.
Speaker 2: Wall Hell, yes, yeah. I mean, if your foot's on the brake and the grass and the gas at the same time, you're stuck.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And if your body is stuck and you're trying to move forward and you're stuck, your messals are going to lock up. Honey, yep. Ask any dancer.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So the song that came to mind was I want to dance with somebody when you were going through the pages.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, okay, well, i'd go find a dance class or a movement class. Be great for your body.
Speaker 4: I'll take it.
Speaker 2: Even if you go walk the horses, Oh yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I'll be able to walk them just yet, but I can be around them. I can be around them, and that that is a dance of energy. If not any or walk your doggie, Yeah, he's something's got him all entertained right now.
Speaker 2: I don't well animals, guys, Animals pick up energy like nothing. So he's all tuned in. He's saying, yeah, Mom, yeah, Mom, he's going, yeah, there's something to this. I watch Freedom, I listen to her. I watch her cues. They know. Okay, all right, we gotta move on, baby.
Speaker 4: Yes, thank you you.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, we are going to miss Kate in Colorado.
Speaker 6: You're on Hey, long time?
Speaker 2: How are you good? Good?
Speaker 6: I have two things if possible. First one, speaking of dogs, is a dog I was taking care of. It was pretty sad. I think chose to be with me when he had a stroke and there was blood. It's bleeding from his nose. Sorry, and obviously I'm bra about it still, but anything about his passing. His owners were able to see him a couple hours before he passed. But it was a lot. It was a lot to deal with.
Speaker 2: It was a lot to deal with, and you served in a very very high way. He shows you. You were the highest choice absolutely energetically for him. So it's just a big thank you for serving because you were the highest peaceful choice for him to be with for his passing. Okay, yeah, thank you.
Speaker 6: I was talking to him like that. He was calm with me, and I felt that and it's great to hear it. Yeah, and anything about the owners. I don't understand. I mean, I understand they're grieving, but there's been not one word. It's kind of unsettled with the owners.
Speaker 2: Well, what do you want to be settled with him?
Speaker 6: They've never contacted me one time. I know, I don't know anything.
Speaker 2: Well, that's why he chose you to pass with. Oh wow, okay, yeah, that's kind of who they are.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, Nef said, right said wow.
Speaker 4: I get it completely.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 6: Second question, since the beginning of June, it really was like June first, there's been a lot of testing, a boundaries, and I you know, of course, the whole show is about this speaking up, speaking using my voice, and I believe I have. I have spoken up a lot more and been more clear in my communication.
Speaker 2: It's a true statement and.
Speaker 6: Anything else about So when these things happen, I say thank you for the lesson and I'm done with that. I don't need it again. Is that a true statement?
Speaker 2: That is a truth compliment? But that's really not the question you want to ask. What do you really want to know?
Speaker 6: Moving on from that situation at all? I don't want to be tested. I mean, that's part of me saying that if it's necessary for growth, or is it putting myself back in the same situation multiple times.
Speaker 2: Well, it's a true statement that you want to learn and grow, right yeah, yeah, okay, and you don't want to be tested. So what's the difference between learning and growthing and being tested?
Speaker 6: To you, it would be knowing, not putting myself, knowing that I know what will happen, that this could happen, and not putting myself in that situation to start with, making different choices before having to be put in these situations where my boundaries are tested.
Speaker 2: Okay, So what you just said to me was I believe that I have to go through it. I believe I have to create situations where my boundaries are interrupted and overt act in order to learn and grow. That's the belief, highest, most correct, most complete. Yeah. So where do you think you got that belief from personal power?
Speaker 6: That I don't have the personal power to choose in the beginning of the pathway that I want that would my mom comes up?
Speaker 2: Uh huh yeah really early in life, like around three Yeah, yeah, okay, Well, so you know it's a belief, you know where it came from, and you know you're the God of you that can change it. So tell me what the belief was again, what did we just get to?
Speaker 6: The belief is.
Speaker 2: I do not have.
Speaker 6: But the first belief is I have to go through getting my boundaries tested in order to grow and learn.
Speaker 2: Okay. Now in.
Speaker 6: The power is mine to make the choices from the very beginning.
Speaker 2: And I have the power. I have the power to create all of my personal choices.
Speaker 6: I have the power to create all of my personal choices from the beginning.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. That give me joy.
Speaker 6: That give me joy and growth through happiness, growth through everything I want.
Speaker 2: That's there, you go. You see, that's what you want. That's what you powerfully direct every day and teach your little girl. Yeah, that new belief, that new direction and command, got.
Speaker 6: It and and safety And I'm safe in doing that because coming up because three year old was not was not safe.
Speaker 2: So okay, good, yeah, And I am safe and secure in this life to create my life with this power. Whoa beautiful Yeah you can feel it cancer yeah mm hmm. Now be vigilant that you direct your day. Go to your love place first and direct it with love. Okay, okay, right, baby, yeah? Good?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Boy having a good show today. All right, we are going to Brian, You're on Good Morning Baby.
Speaker 5: So, first of all, I want to say I had noticed that iTunes had not been updating the podcast for a while. I don't know if anyone else has been experiencing that, but I did resubscribe and got the past several episodes back, which I had been, you know, spending the past few days listening back to.
Speaker 2: All right, wait a minute, the podcasts have not been updated.
Speaker 5: They were not as of sometime in March. And then, you know, after waiting to see if they would go in, I had to resubscribe via iTunes for Apple Podcasts actually, and.
Speaker 2: Then the rank you for letting me know, Brian You're You're welcome.
Speaker 5: You're welcome. So but I got all the eppisode back now. So but I specifically wanted to follow back is because after our last conversation two weeks ago, I was still struck in by this ongoing core belief that keeps popping up that I don't know that I'm God. And then listening to last week's episode, at the very beginning, you touched on something that we hadn't continued, the idea that we are in partnership with God because the question that I kept having was well, what part of me doesn't know? Because you know, logically, it makes all the sense in the world based upon what I've been able to demonstrate, uh that I am God. But now you've brought in this new information. So now I'd like to see what we could do to bring this all together for better clarity.
Speaker 2: Okay, they're taking me to what we started with today. Okay, Okay, so you see yourself as God? Mm hmm, you see a world where you can be God. When I say you see a world that sees you as God, it goes right to know. M Okay then, so that's where i'd start.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's easy, is getting.
Speaker 2: Up every day and saying today I choose to see a world who sees me as a God.
Speaker 3: Of me.
Speaker 4: M m.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I do live with a underlying fear of judgment, so yeah, yeah, there you go, right, makes sense?
Speaker 2: Okay, because how can you take your power out into the world if you're in fear of being judged all the time?
Speaker 5: Baby, which I know is absolutely ridiculous because I know how the world sees me. So yeah, well.
Speaker 2: It's not ridiculous to your little boy baby.
Speaker 5: Mm yeah, okay, and that makes perfect sense as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, highest, most correct, most complete. That's that's your biggest answer. That's going to open stuff.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm. Okay, okay.
Speaker 2: This week and then please call in next week and let's see how that's gone and what else comes up.
Speaker 5: Okay, absolutely, okay, all right.
Speaker 3: Car.
Speaker 2: Alrighty, We're gonna have to go kind of fast, but let's see Maggie and Florida. You're on. Hello, Hi baby, I.
Speaker 7: Just wanted to call in and say that I've been directing my energy. But I am health and wellness, I am balanced, I am stability, I am flexibility, and I've really noticed a big change in a positive way. So I just wanted to let you know that I'm continuing to do the work and it's just really working.
Speaker 2: Awesome. Thank you, Thank you for calling in with that. You're very welcome with that affirmation. I really appreciate that. And what a great note to end the show on. Maggie, Thank you, sweetheart. Have a great day. All right, guys, let's come to gather and say it loud and proud, go to your love place. I love me, I love me, and I love me even more because I know that what it's all about.
Speaker 1: Thank you for joining D on Conscious Creation. Visit her website at Imdwallas dot com for awesome download archive shows and enlightening webinars and amazing free offerings. And remember you can hear D every week on BBS Radio, iTunes, iHeartRadio, and live at Oneness Talk Radio. You can also hear D on Transformation Talk Radio and on her YouTube channel, D Wallace Official. Be sure to join us next week for Conscious Creation with D Wallace and remember, loving yourself is the key to creation.