Speaker 1: Hello everybody, how are you all doing today? Happy Monday? And hey, I'm just glad to say that I am very happy to be here hanging out with some of the smartest people I know. God a nice buttery cup of coffee here. Yeah. Ever since I heard that, I started putting a little bit of uh, salted butter this since I think grass fed it's good stuff. Though it came, let me put myself on the big screen. We have limited time, so it's important for me to be on here each day and remind everybody. Okay, so this is the whole food multi vitamin for measure. Well, it arrived to day. I took my first and let's start my daughter on it either this evening or tomorrow, taking two capsules according to doctor Manzo rather than the four for an adult. And when you get it, it comes with these cool things here. I got this, I think if you're order thing, but also this big flyer here and in one part of the let's see if I can get to it, how to go past it? So you can actually order food from Azure too, and there's drop off for it, and so not even place close to me like i'd probably have to go to San Diego I think, or Phoenix or something like that. But this is a full page on the whole food and multivitamen. And you see the big list of all the organic stuff in there. It's all whole food. And I did use my code BB five four five percent off and uh, I'll be picking up more as we go. But I had been on a lot of the Young Jefty stuff prior to and so I'm trying to the whole food multivate ament. I've had the full vocumic acid in the past. If you don't know what I'm talking about, I'll show you real quick. Oh yeah, let's just go like this. Think all right, So if you're here watching us, what's up Errican Angel? All right? It's actually still on. All right? You might have to click this button. I think there's a space that's not supposed to be there. Remember time there's a space, they break it and put a show more button on there. So if you see that, just go ahead and click that show more button. Click my website. There's details in the description that kind of explain what to do here. But if the Azure well button could b B five. When you're all done what I just showed you, is the Whole Food Multivitamin, and I had ordered this before the Alaskan Cod Liver oil came back, but I do how I still have e F A plus Young from Eiffel Health, so I'm going to finish that off first before I get this, the Whole Food Multivitamin, the Alaskan Cod Liver Oil. I like the twelve hundred listokgram, these are the four fifteens, but if you click in here, you can also get to the other one just by clicking that one, all right, and I'm telling you how to get your ninety essentils the full of acubic acid right here. There's a whole food Sea complex you may or may not want to throw in there. Whole Food Sea is very different than what you're probably used to encountering at the stores. So this is the bigger cod liver oil capsules here. And if you keep going US and Support for Men, we have to talk about that one later. IP six Supreme. Okay, so it did move a little bit. Now it's over on this side. But that's the last one, right. So you get the IP six, you go for the core copper. Which did I pass that one? Uh? Oh oh? I think I know what happened. I think they ran out. So yeah, So it's Alaskan caliver oil, hull filled multi vitamin, the full of acumic acid, and the IB six supreme. This is your magnesium and calcium. Really good, really important for your heart and your bones. All right now, I'm curious. I'm gonna scroll to the bottom. I'm gonna get to the bottom of this. Yeah, I'm thinking it's going to be in the uh in the tabs is sold out. There's a lot of cool stuff in it, like there's cas steel soup and all that stuff. Core copper is out of stock. Guys, we did that. That was us. We we knocked out their core copper supply, so we get our It's not technically part of the ninety essentials, like additional copper would be. Why you would get this because a lot of people are very deficient in copper, and just about everything that you eat in the modern world attacks your copper. Different types of EMF electrum magnetic frequency or electromagnetic radiation also pull certain minerals out of your body. One of the main ones is copper. It's really important for your ATP energy. The mildline sheathing on your nerves and the elasticity of your pumping arteries and also the elasticity of your stomach lining. So it's all very important to have to have copper. That being said, in its absence, and there is a beef liver, I believe up here at the very top. That's why I remember seeing it correctly, beef livered capsules right here. So let's go in there and take a look. Guarantee you'll say something about copper. That's the words do you do? Do you? Let's go look at the crass fed move on liver, and I guarantee you it's got a lot lot's copper. It the type that your body can actually use. And there you go, there's some beef liver in those uh core copper pellette capsules. So look at look at what we did. We actually sold we we bought them out of the coddler oil. It was mainly our our uhs here and the and the core copper. You guys are you guys are animals? BFF is my new code for my site, twelve percent off Black Friday. It's actually started on the twentieth and ago. It's till twelve fifteen. Now, the one that's not going to last that long is doctor Gluten's membership site sale. So you can get in locked in forever right now for only sixteen dollars and sixty seven cents a month, which translates to fifty five cents a day when you get the annual subscription and you use code Daniels. So the first thing you'll want to do is click him and I think I'm behind it right now, or it's behind me like that. There you goes. You can see the member button right there. Yeah, all right, that should say long in if you're not already remember, and then you can go ahead and use code Daniel when you check out, and that will give you fifty percent off. It's only one ninety nine ninety eight the entire year. Remember there's twelve months and you're not just ten, so it's only like sixteen sixty five a month, fifty five cents a day. And we're going to go into why we are set free by this, why we're able to see things in a different way, see a different perspective on things, the proper perspective, not the one that has been a deliberate lie. Once you realize it's been a deliberate lie, you won't be able to trust the system anymore. And that's kind of the objective here is to not blindly trust these people. But I say these people is that who represents all the things that can mess up your life. It's all basically the same cult. It's all the same dark energy, dark entity, dark force with a single hive mind in charge of the most vital and sensitive aspects of our lives, whether it be justice system, the running of the government, and making deliberate, harmful choices hurt the people and weaken the country, and weaken our resolve and weaken our family structure and everything else. They do that on purpose. It's called erosion. It's called the parasitic element. And they have been poisoning and killing us for a great many many years. And the reason why I play that song it's well they turned it into a techno song and it's called the Youdohoos and their Lives. Well, that's a book that Martin Luther wrote, and it was he said, never go to them as doctors. They represented allopathy before it was given that moniker. It's that cult, that pharmacia, that sorcery that over the ages and the thousands of years evolved into a more deceptive structure of allopathic medicine. But all these people who promoted and pushed the ahead, like Galen, like Darwin. Darwin on his other end, was the way the philosophy of its application for eugenics and things like that, justification and the cult as to why it's okay too if they're stupid enough to accept your your help, it's okay to deceive them. That's not the way it's supposed to go at all. That's a very ig noble, ignoble human being or whatever the hell you'll call that person who would do that. So on the monthly side, if you want to use ballbusterers, just still get ten bucks off a month. But on the annual membership you're going to get a total of two hundred dollars off for the whole year. Each year. You only have to click it once, use the code Daniel, and you'll have it for super cheap, super super duper cheap. And I highly employ you to do it. We've had a lot of people come on, we have room for one hundred and ten more. Really, I don't there's no reason to slow it down now. And like I said, if you want a hot sauce. Pretty stocking suffers, great hot sauce for a gift. It's not gonna break your bank and you'll get twelve percent off. All right. No, sooner you get him in the faster I can turn them out to you too. Don't wait until like the twenty the twentieth of December, because I don't have to say yet. It won't be here before Christmas if you do that. December fifteenth is basically the cutoff because that gives the bottleneck of the of the uh the post office time to actually get it to you too, is they're going to be super busy and there's a creatine and there might be more coming out than that. I'm not paying a lot of attention lately to health and fitness stuff and enjoying my time hanging out with Coach Craig on his channel and my turk Esterone should be here tomorrow, I think, hopefully. I thought it was going to be here today. But code bb fire for doctor Manzo's stuff. You need to start well when you're not in essentral nutrients. Doctor Glennon will be your new doctor. Now, let's have a look over here. I want to hear from you guys, if you have any questions, I also want you all here on the next couple of shows, because I'm gonna be developed. I'm gonna be developing kind of like a long timeline of things and how it all pretty much starts here with medical it has between that and religion. It gives us, it misguides us to very dangerous in dark places because we were taught to trust the wrong people, because we wouldn't even contemplate others operating the way that they do. So here we go. Hopefully you can see that. Let me move ahead and again, hmmm, we remember Code Daniel from fifty percent off. Get in there, you'll do it, do it? You won't as they say, let's say.
Speaker 2: Played it, Doctor Peter Glinton, your steadfast advocate for rational medicine, curative medicine, and a free medical market. You know, I'm trolling social media and I'm seeing medical doctors like doctor mccallaugh talk about what to do to negate the negative side effects of the COVID vaxes and talking about therapeutics that he has no training in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how about don't get it at all? How about don't get it in the first place? Not Hey, let's poison ourselves and then figure out if we can get it out of ourselves. With that continuous damage, the best medicine for having acid thrown in your face is to not let it happen in the first place. And to anybody who would ever do that to somebody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, quite frankly therapeutics that my profession brought to the table, which begs the question number one, why would a medical professional who has no training, no clinical experience would these things be to be talking about them at all?
Speaker 1: Because they're controlled, they're there people, and they're going to stir the conversation away from any people who would actually be sincere, honest and have good intent for them. So they're going to jump out ahead. They're going to play the fraction of the nutrition game. They're going to over promise on their bullshit remedies that are basically null or ineffective. They're going to give people a false sense of of a solution to a problem that they created. Meanwhile, people like doctor Gliddon, who never would have suggested that you took any of their drugs or injections in the first place, and has a whole other approach on how to keep you healthy he'll be shadowed, he'll be put in the corner room where no one can see what he's saying. Meanwhile, the Macola's of the world, the doctor artists of the world, will sell you on their personalities and you'll think that they're the big heroes, when in fact they are the same entity, the same driving force behind that which poisoned everybody. They're just playing the other end of the conversation. Maccolo was a heart surgeon, I believe. Yeah. No, he's got nothing to do with virology or or the false idea of viruses in the first place. He doesn't anything about homeopathy. Dudes that died in the wool and stand here. So, like I said, fifty five cents a day, you have yourself a doctor that will keep you out of harm's way, who will never suggest invasive procedures besides maybe a colon hydotherapy, but that doesn't kill you, that doesn't fill you with radiation, and it doesn't poison you with mustard gas.
Speaker 2: I mean, it would be tantamount to listening to an acupuncturist give you advice on how to do open heart surgery. Well that's a bad idea. But these distinctions go right over the head of most people because we haven't had a free medical market for over one hundred years. In the early nineteen hundreds, Congress granted the American Medical Association exclusive control over who could and who couldn't practice medicine. It was the mds, and they effectively kicked everybody off of the medical bus who wasn't an MD. And that monopoly has been in place, kept in place by the unbelievable power and financial strength of the pharmaceutical industry. We haven't had a free medical market for over one hundred years, for goodness sake, so people think that the only people who really practice medicine are the mds, which is.
Speaker 1: Who were failing miserably in their practice before unlimited gobs of money from the Rothschilds propped up the Carnegie and the Rockefellers to completely alter the course of medical history and your history and your health. As you will, and has in the past said there was a hostile takeover. It had to be because they had ineffective, dangerous methods, whereas there was a track record for homeopathy and its results for one hundred and fifty years, two hundred years by then, so they had to do things by force. They had to legi slaved themselves into the first spot. They had to do it through the corruption of who actually started controlling this country around that time and whose influence was here. It didn't happen prior to civil war. That homeopathy was attacked, That acupuncture was attacked, that Chinese medicine and you know, irophatic medicine was attacked, or a chiropractice, Give me a chiropractic And then a complete concept of the law of similars and law of potentization was lost. Nutrition And it's nobody who usually spouts that word on social media, on YouTube, on any of these places has a concept of what that means. They don't even have a concept of what health means. They're going to say, oh, look this thing, it's all you need, just ship tons of it, and its synthetic, which makes it more of like a pharmaceutical than a whole food vitamin. If it's not fun of nature, what are you doing? Very rare case, would you straight from that? You don't. You wouldn't. God wouldn't put you in a position where you needed to conjure up something that wasn't in the natural world in order to fix a problem that occurred in the natural world. When you understand that, you can understand why you should never go to your MD again. You can fire him, whether it's metaphorically or you know, actual is up to you. Sometimes flying under the radar is better if you have to pay insurance and it just automatically happens with their job anyway, you just want to let it be. That's fine. But instead of going to them or default thinking that only they can save you in a time of crisis or a time of concern, when you have doctor Glunin's membership, you can go there first. You can go down the health recovery protocols. You can find what's causing you an issue, and you have two days and thursdays with him to ask your questions. And I'm trying to tell you to ahead of time, just to understand your symptoms or whoever it is, ask specific questions, like instead of saying headache, you say it's on the back, it's in the front, it's on the right hand side. It's either a sharp pain, it's throbbing, it's dull, it's constant, it's periodic. You got to say exactly what's going on. Is rossore throat. Yeah, but you know, ach think about everything that's happening to you at the same time. Then he'll be able to find the proper homeop homeopathic remedy to fit the key lock, so the lock and then he'll give you the key for it. Okay. In addition to that, you're going to want to have your ninety essentral nutrients so your body has all of the raw materials it needs and nod to fix itself and maintain itself after the homeopathic fix. Now, a lot of times just the replenishment of the ninety essentials knocks out a lot of these issues because they are a cause of diffici uh. They're caused by deficiency to have these symps is in the first place. And it doesn't mean that every time you have a deficiency deficiency in X mineral that you have X or you have they have Y symptom. Your body will choose in its own inneu wisdom where to kind of cram the symptom so that it still it alerts you to the problem, but it's not always going to be the same thing. It might be the same thing for you each time you have that deficiency, but it might not be the same thing for someone else, but that doesn't matter because the homeopathic is based on what would this material, this homeopathic remedy cause and a person who wasn't sick, but to cause these symptoms that you have right now. Well, if it does, then that's the homeopathic for you. When you do have those symptoms, and that's when your body like kind of finds the finds the key that it needs for the lock, and then it can release its own ability to heal itself. It's like, oh yeah, now I got the debt, I have the software to run that program now, thank you. And that's how that works. And this is staying the hell away from drugs. And there's so many other things that your diet can do, you know, fixing your diet and taking the ninety essentials that will help stabilize so many other things including ADHD, including living wrong for so many years that it develops into something that the doctors call cancer. This is why it's important. That's why it's important to me to share this with you. I know that time is running out. That's why I'm going to be on here every day up until maybe I'm going to try to do Thanksgiving Eve as well. But I have to cook. But I'm going to do my best to be on here and remind people each and every day that we have until December first, which isn't very long. That's Monday. To get on Doctor Goodin's membership program and locking in for life such a little amount that it's like a non even it's not even a question. It just getting on here so you have access to somebody who's going to help you. He can be your new primary. And then if you feel like you need to have, you know, a butcher that you pay insurance to in addition to that, then that's on you. I'm not gonna I'm not gonna judge you either way. I know a lot of people are like well, I would. I would trust this for me, but I wouldn't trust it with my children. It's kind of the opposite way you should think about it. I think over time and exposure to the understanding of what helmeopathy, nature apathy and doctor Goodin's membership site is about, that will teach you, will have you realizing that you've been living an opposite world with the mds for so long that they've contorted reality and flips it on its head. It is the absolute inverse of everything that they tell you, and those by doing the opposite way. It's like, don't touch the fire because it'll burn you. They would it would be touch the fire, you'll be fine. Side effects may include burn. So do you want to live with that? Or do you want to have somebody steer you away from the problems and help you navigate so that you're not causing more harm to yourself while you're being treated to bring your body back on homeostasis, balance the ship, and make you healthy and energetic as well. They don't know anything about nutrition, and that's why we have to reput the ninety essential nugents into our diets and stay away from twelve bad foods. All things that you can learn on his site.
Speaker 2: Right. And when the mds screw up, when the mds fail, when the MD's hurt people, when the mds kill people, they get a pass. It's a self regulating, self policing industry. Can you imagine what would happen if it was the nature pathic profession or the chiropractic profession that was responsible for the COVID nonsense? Can you imagine what would happen that profession would have been shut down in a heartbeat. Oh those quacks. But when the medical doctors do it, everybody gives them a pass. Honest to God, the only thing in this medical climate that we're in right now, the only thing that a medical doctor with a conscience should be comfortable saying in a public form, is look, my profession really screwed up this time. The damage and the destruction and the deceit were so egregious that I cannot, with good conscience be a member of this medical profession anymore. I'm retiring my license. That's the only thing that a medical doctor with a good conscience should be able to say. But that's not the case because of the medical monopoly. For goodness, sayings snap out of it. While the mds have been in exclusive control of all things medical for over one hundred years now, coming up on one hundred and ten years shortly, chronic disease has escalated. Autism is skyrocketed, Alzheimer's is skyrocketed, life expectancy is getting shorter. The first or the third leading cause of death in the United States, depending on how you crunch the numbers, is medical doctor treatments, and of course, oh well, the leading cause of bankruptcy well medical treatments. The only reason that the MD profession continues to exist is because of the monopoly, which is so vast and overarching that most people are not even aware of it. People look around, Oh my goodness, The only medicine practice in my hospital's MD medicine. The only medicine my insurance pays for is MD medicine. The only medicine that make TV shows and movies about is MD medicine.
Speaker 1: The only medicine that it has been killing your family members that you love for the all your life, and generations and generations before yours, is MDB medicine.
Speaker 2: The only medicine they do research on the local university is MD medicine. Therefore, the mds must be better at what they do than everybody else. That's a logical conclusion unless and until you understand the significant data point of the hostile takeover of the medical market in the early nineteen hundreds. Look, if I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times. Your medical doctor may be the nicest person God ever created, But your medical doctor doesn't practice medicine. They practice allopathic medicine. And allopathic medicine is really good most of the time for military fields, surgery, traumacare, the complications of childbirth, emergency medicine, and dentistry more or less for most of the conditions that most people go to the doctor for most of the time, it is a dangerous and a failed methodology does not even attempt attempt to cure your condition.
Speaker 1: And remember when they had an opportunity to do what they do best, which was fix a broken wrist, they played the They played the game. The board of directors of the hospital in my town played the game of canceling my surgery two times. It was considered an urgent surgery by the what do you call it? The orthopedic surgeon who we like, he's a good guy. He wanted to do the surgery. They told him no, and the board they called me on a private number, trying to be sneaky. I found out who their name was, and then they hung up on me when I started asking them questions, and I said, we went through this already. I'm not gonna let you swab and touch me with something, but I will spit in the cup. If you're not going to accept that, I'm not gonna be part of your I'm not gonna be a part of your fraud, and you're not going to test me for something. I'm not sick. I broke, I broke a bone, and we're not going to play this game. If, oh, well, now we're going to do this, you guys are all massed up. You guys are all shot up. You think those are so special and so helpful to you and preventing something. Why do you care what I have or what I don't have, or what I test positive for, especially since it's all a big fraud and it's a big lie. It's not even close to how you determine whether you're ill. You don't go by oh there's a virus in you. That's not even a thing, not even a thing, and therefore it's not contagious either. If a bunch of people got sick just because their environment was riddled with something, and then they go pointing the fingers at each other. Once you understand all this, you can't be lied to, and you can't be manipulated, and you can't be pressured. And I'm living proof that I said no twice, and they made it so that my hand and my thumb and my finger that doesn't bend straight anymore, are going to be like this forever. As you can tell, my hand's like hooked forward like this instead of being parallel and flush to the hand, which this one has its own problems from the va. This is what I'm talking about. This is how they mishandle the thing that they do best, which is considered surgery. You know, that's what they're considered to do best. But you still have to follow their jump through their hoops, concede to things that are invasive and in violation of your persons in order for them to help you. That sounds awfully cultish, doesn't it. It's because it is not to mention tyrannical. Not to mention doesn't have your best interest at heart, lives in a fantasy existence of reality where the things that they claim without any proof, somehow matter and determine your life without it ever being legislated into law that you would have to do these things anyway. They'll just tell you no so they can refuse service, which means they're a business, and they're in business. It's not a service for the people, it's not a humanitarian effort. It's a business. And they refuse business to me twice and the thing that they allegedly do best, which is surgery. Meanwhile, I still have a very deeply rooted memory of them poisoning my aunt to death for two and a half years, making her go through two I think it was two Fullbible matter of transplants. Maybe it was gaining scheduled for the next time, and then they already had killed her body and her organs with all the other poisons that they're putting into it. Mother three, I'm not letting that happen to anybody else in my family. You know, the adults will do whatever the adults do, but when it comes to my child, it's not going to happen. So this is why it's so important to me, and that's why it should be important to you. So I understand if there is an alternative to this insanity that you grab a hold of it fire them, either in reality or metaphorically, or you know, it's not really allegorically. It's because because if you just don't go to them, you don't tell them that you don't share, or you don't divulge anytime you feel ill, because they'd use it like a confessional, but like a CIA confessional with hot lamps because once once they get their their quote unquote test on you and it comes back with some arbitrary information on it, they're going to hold you to doing what they tell you is the standard of care, and if you don't do it, there could be legal repercussions. They could tear your family apart. Stay out, keep your children away from these people. When you have a question, you go to the doctor Glynnen's sight. You look through the information, you find what's up. If you have further questions, you go to his Tuesday. It's at eight pm Central time, and you ask your questions there and he'll have a dialogue with you. Then you can do it again on Thursday. You can come and show up on Wednesdays if you're not working at eleven am my time, which is about well sorry, twelve pm my time, which is one pm Central two pm Eastern, you can or eleven am specific you can come hang out with us and ask your questions there. And if you can't make any of those three, you can look at my link in the description for the buyer May Coffee and you can ask your question and email. Like you know in the I think I don't think there's any character limit in it, and then I will present it to him on Wednesday, and then you can just watch the show later. But it's imperative that you have twenty four hour access to this information so that you can manage independence from people who, if you just let them do all the thinking for you, will end up harming you and your family. You can't let them do all the thinking for you anymore. And that's not an insult, it's just the way we've been accustomed and conditioned to behave. When it comes to doctors, we don't know anything. They must be the smart ones. They wear the funky coats, they got the outfit on, they got their priest RoboN. They know what they're talking about, and they use the word science to make me feel stupid, and they talk in Latin. Yeah, but they don't know what they're doing, and they're doing the exact opposite because they've been trained in an invasive, harmful treatments and they've made them and they standardize them so that all doctors, if they want to continue to practice, have to do these horrible things and them most of them don't even question it, and the few that do still continue to do these things anyway, because they want to stay in business.
Speaker 2: Which makes you addicted to pharmaceuticals and surgery, pharmaceuticals and surgery, pharmaceuticals and surgery, and then you go bankrupt and then you die. And oh yeah, by the way, while you were paying medical insurance premiums to gain access to the MD's method of treatment, you got sick in the first place, and everybody gives them a pass. It's a race to the bottom. MD Directed Pharmaceuticals Centrist Allopathic medicine is, in fact a race to the bottom. The only reason that it continues to exist with such an unbelievably horrible track record. I'm telling you covid is the tip of this Sweisberg is because of the medical monopoly. Snap out of it.
Speaker 1: If you want more details on that, I highly recommend you don't have to do all this, but if you want to know just how crooked and wrong in every way this pseudo profession, this false science of allopathic reductionistic opposites cure opposites lie of a medical theory has been since since day one. Read be shamp or pasture by Ethel Hume, read virus mania, and read Murdered by injection by Eustace Mullens who takes you through the history of the takeover, and then you'll understand that the theories were all fraudulent through the Bay shamp or Pasture writings, and that even Coke, who came up with the Cox postulate, never actually followed his own Cox postulate for isolation and determining things. He lied. He was selling this thing called tuberculin and it was killing people. And they didn't get me started on the fraud of rabies or any of the other proofs of germ theory or virus theory that was complete in total, upside down thinking backward inverted. Lots of sorcerers like to do this inversion thing. Don't think that it's a coincidence that it's typically the very opposite of what reality is. It wouldn't just fall that way every time if it wasn't on purpose.
Speaker 2: Single most important thing that you can do right now in order to secure your health moving forward is to fire your medical doctor immediately and seek out alternatives that have been brought to the table by physicians just not mds, licensed and regulated trained who have developed in delivering therapeutics which attempts to cure your condition these things exist not in the mainstream. You have to hunt and pack for them. You have to figure that out on your own.
Speaker 1: So what would you rather do? Would you rather be on a drug with all kinds of other effects I'm not going to call them side effects, other effects that are harmful, that require you to have more poisons put into you or prescribe to you, and so it goes the snowball down the hill. Or would you rather have simple solutions that reinforce your belief in God, in a benevolent creator, in nature, in the power of your human of the human body and its divinity. And see how simple the answers really truly are that don't involve any of that nonsense that these scorcerers want to pump you full of. Wouldn't you rather if you know that it's out there when you'd like to get to know that other side? Well, that's why I keep pushing and pushing and promoting the ninety essential nutrients. The ninety essential nutrients are where you start. That builds the walls. There's shields against the majority of issues without any deficiencies. It's a lot harder for things to start to break down on you. It's a lot harder for other things to penetrate your equilibrium and throw you off balance. And when you have a healthy foundation of ninety essential nutrients, a lot of other things will fix themselves, including low test. That's all diet, I mean, that's diet related as well. You got to watch out that you're not on statins. You got to make sure that you're not diminishing your cholesterol and cholesterol restricted diet, that you're not an assault restricted diet. There's all the kinds of factors that are all explained on doctor Gli and membership site. But when you understand that, it's, hey, I shouldn't put poison in my mouth. I should take stuff that will help me, you know, run the functions and my systems and my body, and I should make sure that I maintain it so that it always has what it needs at all times. And then every once in a while I might need a homeopathic remedy to remind my body because there's some blockage, some sort of interruption in the communications of your energetic pathways that you might need a doctor Glidden or doctor Manzo who does it with hands on and doctor Glydden does with the homeopathic remedy. But both are different, two different cars going to the same destination.
Speaker 2: And that's why I'm here to help you figure that out on your own, because there do exist right now therapeutics should attempt to cure your condition, and which should attempt to bring you into an optimal state of health. You just don't know what they are.
Speaker 1: And the doctors very really are going to suggest or recommended detox. And if they're putting you on all kinds of pharmaceuticals, chances are there's all kinds of toxins. Chances are there are They're not going to tell you to get rid of the sludge inside your body. They're not going to tell you to do, you know, colon hydrotherapy. They're not going to tell you to do uh, you know, a nice bath, flash freeze yourself. They're not going to tell you too fast or probably they definitely don't know anything about nutrition. So if they told you the fast, they'd be telling you to do something dangerous because you wouldn't have had the nutrients going in in the proper amounts or at any amounts prior to it fast, So it's only going to waken you further. It's important to be neutrified. Prior to it fast, and that the fast doesn't go too long, no more than a week probably where you're back on your nutrients again. If you're gonna go hardcore, you know, I mean, if you're going zero calories at anything, then maybe there's still some supplements you could take in the meantime that win and throw you off. And doctor Goodinoy says, take your ninety throughout your fast. For me, I don't think if I'm going to fasten, w goin to fast and then I'll just cut it to three or four days at the max. But if I'm fully neutrified going in and fully neutrified coming out when I start taking them again, I'm okay. I'm not weakening myself. That's actually getting my time. My body it's a chance to put its energy toward other things besides digestion. So if I'm putting more stuff in my stomach, well I'm doing that. The stomach asses still have to burn away the coating on the on the pills and all this other stuff the gel. So rather than give it any of that problem, I would just do three four days complete fasted. That way, that energy that's usually reserved for and there's a lot that goes to it regulating your system, carrying different types of things, preventing you know, too much glucose to wreck your your blood. It's it's doing all kinds of things that are related to your digestion of the food that you're taking in. So if you give it a break and all that, but then if there's other things going on in your body, it gives you. It gives your body the opportunity to have the energy and the and the basically the workers and the material to fix other issues. Like we have a whole in our roof right now, and uh, our washer and dryer was bad the week before. Well, now that we don't have a person in the room right next to it working on the washer, the dishwasher or washer, the washer and dryer, the washer, uh, we have we have a place to put the energy toward fixing the roof. Now makes sense, all right? Cool? It's really really simple stuff. A lot of the information is really mind altering. If it's like deprogramming, it's like lights turning on. It's reconnection with all the things that are pure and good that you remember from your childhood that no, this really is the world. They have been lying to you and trying to keep you from understanding just how beautiful this existence is. And once you realize how health works, it'll it'll, that's the word. It'll re relight the candle. I guess it'll. It'll revitalize you. It'll put you back in touch with all those innocent thoughts that you had from childhood, because you realize that there is something too, this idea of a god that cares about you, that there is something about your connection with it, and how your body's even created, and how nature just happens to have all the remedies that you need already in it, and that people who have been doing the work to figure out which those remedies are, and had been for a long time until a bunch of demons, a bunch of really bad people, came along and halted their progress and took over their territory and then kicked everybody else out. But it also co opted the whole concept of health, and theirs altogether made themselves the kings and sometimes literally executed all those who were there before them. This is the good, they're the evil. This is the good. They're the evil. We don't want to work for evil, and we don't want to subject ourselves to evil, hoping that, oh, if we just don't obey, maybe they'll grant us this wonderful gift of being able to live without pain and suffering. No, that's what they thrive off of. So we need to get out of that system. We need to fire them, and we need to move on. We don't have to hold grudges, although I will. But your life will be a lot better once you understand that there's such It's such an easier way, and one that actually cures things rather than keeps you sick and suppressing the symptoms so that more problems occur in your body as time goes on. That's the bad way. This is the good way.
Speaker 2: More's the pity. Your educational journey regarding all things curative should start here. Leave Big Pharma behind dot com. Leave Big Pharma behind dot com.
Speaker 1: Leave use my link in either the description or from my website click doctor Glinnen's picture, and then use my code. There two things you have to do in order for the code to take You got to go to my site click on it, or to click the link that's actually in the description of the videos. If you're on YouTube, sorry, they make it so that you have to go highlight it and they usually by the time this is over, they dot dot dot them so that they screw people up on purpose. They want me to they want me to verify digital idea. I'm not going to do it. So this is their new policy to try to screw it people and I'm not gonna let it happen. I'm not doing it to I'm not doing it to myself. There's enough video of my face out there that this this is just a compliance and a and a you know, subjugation thing, and it's it's it's a ritual that I'm not going to attend. So instead you can go to the Rumble channel and they'll be clickable there. And when you go there, just look for lead Big farmihind dot com to the PG equals uh pgn D health, but just look at it, click it and then use code Daniel. Or you can go wait right to my website s E M P E R F R Y l LC dot com and you'll see in the top right hand corner. Unless you're on a phone, the phone, the phone app for this site is awful. It's it's never been updated. But if you're on a computer, it looks great. If you're not on a computer, it looks like trash. I apologize for that. I want to leave wee blee and square the hell behind me and find a new place to post my site. But it's just going to be a mess, and it's going to take a long time a lot of effort to do that when I could be putting it towards things that aren't as horribly annoying. So all right, so simper fry llc dot com. Click the picture of doctor Glyndon and then use code Daniel. All right for the annual You're gonna get two hundred dollars off of the annual membership by doing that, but you have to do it by December first, all right.
Speaker 2: Bit farm from behind. I like the ring of that. Your one stop shopping area for all things alternative, all things curative. Fire your medical doctor. Now, Ladies and gentlemen, stop giving them your time, stop giving them your trust, stop giving them your money, and stop giving them your bodies. I am now and always will be God willing in the creek. Don't rise. You're steadfast advocate for health, doctor Peter Clinton.
Speaker 1: There you go, And as I said, you're on unemployable. No, and I'm at retirement age. I'm dead. Oh you guys are having a conversation with each other. What's up, Mike Garland? What's up? Freaking it's up? Our angels? Missing body? I don't think whoa you gotta retired? Well just when you're about to return that How convenient it is for them to do that to you? Man, I'm sorry you should see these people so, okay, I have a view that you don't have because you pretend not to not to not to notice and recognize. That's what I would have said to him. So who owns the country? Them? Are? You? You know? Them were us? So you're gonna to fire me because what it gets is it would be the same as saying, well, you know the shriyah lah Muslim fuckers who throw acid in women's faces. I offended them, right, Okay, am I supposed to feel bad about that. You're gonna you're gonna, you're gonna you're gonna take away from me for standing on morally and show it in like saying what everyone else should be thinking that this is not acceptable behavior. Sorry freakin Yeah, well you said it was for anti semitism. It got fired for anti Semitism. Where were you working? Brouh Old Saucy v L nineteen is a VL nineteen seventy seven. What's up? All right? So here in the description see this is where we are right now, Code Daniels on the screen little it is right there, inspy you somewhere.
Speaker 2: Else to.
Speaker 1: Lead big farm behind click that link or and as you read through here says for the already marked down annual membership of Doctor Glidden Health and Maintenance Education website, make Doctor Glidden your doctor before December first, and lock it in for life at only fifty five cents a day. Code Daniel for fifty percent off annual. Code Ballbusters only works on the monthly, and that gives you twenty five percent off, so right now, obviously the better way to do it would be for off. Well, it's not well freaking. The reason why I'm saying that is because you probably don't have to say anything at work. They probably looked at your social media. That's why I'm saying. That's why they picked this word, and because that's that's the word that to catch all right now because they say so is what is basically what makes you this well? Because of you said so so therefore it must be true because you know, they get to tell everybody that they're this thing. Fuck those people anyway. The annual code, the annual code just count brings the membership down to fifty five cents a day or sixteen sixty seven a month. This is the most affordable the membership has ever been since I've known doctor Gliddon get locked in at the very best rate ever. And then why is this up here? You know what, get out of here, my fuck off? It might be so fuck off anyway, So you can go to simper fyllc dot com as well, and then you just click this membership should be over here. Here's my head. Yeah, it's in the wrong spot. Now a bit. There you go. Membership's in the corner. But it should say logging if you're not and if you're logging, and should low for you to sign up. But if you sign up and do the annual and use the code Daniel, or you can scroll down and press the button down here and just have to scroll a lot past the past the there you go right towards the bottom, and this will be one ninety nine once you put the code in for it for the year I'm telling you, this is like the time to do it. Sometimes you get like once in a lifetime thing to do, and you got to do it when it's when it's available, when the window is there, all right? And then again ninety Central Nutrients use code BB five at checkout and yeah, I think you have to click something that says apply code. It's in blue, and then it'll open up the the like a text bar and then you can type it in BB five. I don't know why they I don't know why they do that. Why would they do that? Why does this? Because the bar is already there, you have to click apply apply cupon at first, and then there's all the awesome hot sauces. Oh yeah, all right, there's that, uh that ready? You ready? We're gonna learn a little bit about breast cancer, just a little bit. He didn't know. This guy has a certain look to him, doesn't he. That's not why he was selected for the cover. And there's something wrong with pixelar or x. Anybody knows a better place to do thumbnail cut and pasting and stuff like that the other than pixel or X. Let me know, O where am I at? Any I can't figure it out? There? You go uh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Might the hell's in the show? Oh I'll be up here. Oh that's because I'm in the wrong one like that. Come on, all right, doctor Lenn, not up I'll be quiet. I'll be quiet through this one.
Speaker 2: Doctor Peter wouldn't here. You're steadfast advocate for health. We just had Mother's Day and apparently the internets are a buzz with the talk about breast cancer. Let's break it down by the numbers, pull back the curtain and show you what's really going on. One of my favorite phrases. You are welcome to your own opinion, but you are not welcome to your own set of facts. According to the United States Government, about one in eight US women twelve percent will develop invasive breast cancer over the course of her lifetime in twenty sixteen, and estimated two hundred and forty six thousand, six hundred and sixty new cases of invasive breast cancer are expected to be diagnosed in women in the US, along with sixty one thousand new cases of non invasive breast cancer. That's a total of approximately three one hundred thousand new cases of breast cancer in the United States in twenty sixteen. Three hundred thousand. Interestingly enough, breast cancer incidents began decreasing in the year two thousand, after increasing for the previous twenty years. Breast cancer rates dropped by seven percent from two thousand and two to two thousand and three. The most probable cause of this seven percent reduction in breast cancer is that women stopped using hormone replacement therapy after a large study called the Women's Health Initiative was published in two thousand and two. These studies correlated the use of premarin and breast cancer who prescribed premarin the MDS For women in the US, breast cancer death rates are higher than those for any other cancer, with the exception of lung cancer. Besides skin cancer, breast cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer among American women. In twenty fifteen, ITS estimated that just under thirty percent of newly diagnosed cancers in women will be breast cancer, and the World Health Organization estimates that by twenty twenty, the incidents of cancer in the United States will be one of every two women. Now what does this mean. This means that while we have let the medical doctors be in charge of the delivery of medicine, here in the not so free twenty first century, breast cancer is getting worse. Breast cancer survival rates. According to the SEER data and the data from the cancer treatment centers of America, after five years, approximately twenty two percent of women diagnosed with breast cancer are still alive, which means conventional cancer treatments for breast cancer are seventy eight percent ineffective, seventy eight percent ineffective cancer treatment generally speaking for everybody across the board, not just women, but all types of cancer. Years ago, the American Cancer Society stopped using the word cure, and now they talk about a five year survivability index, which means that if you are diagnosed with cancer and you die from that cancer five years and one day after your diagnosis, you go into the record books as a successful treatment. This is just one more way that the cancer engines around the world, the cancer treatment engines around the world, fake out the consumer. Oh yes, we have a very good survivability with breast cancer. This means you're still going to die from breast cancer. It's just going to take you five, six, seven years to die from breast cancer.
Speaker 1: And over the of agony, right just because they don't ever let this happen. Just think of how many times or what the probability ratio would be, or what the statistics would be if we were ever allowed to know what would have happened if instead of accepting the cancer diagnosis at all, and instead of doing a biopsy where if there was a bump, they didn't just cut into it and burst all those toxins into your bloodstream so that it spreads all over you. Because the moment they do the biopsy, that's the moment they've killed you, regardless if it takes a long time after that, Oh the cancer seene the lungs, now, oh it's in your hearts, and yeah, how'd that happen? Your body had to put it all a nice, nice little package. So how did that happen because of the medical intervention? Because they don't know what the hell they're doing. So if there was a toxic waste barrel, these mds would be the ones taking a a chisel and a hammer and whacking into the side of the of the of the drum full of toxic waste and then wondering why the environments you know contaminated. Oh my god, look what happened? Now? The ground. The groundwater is poisonous too, Yeah, no kidding. So how many times do you think it would have been it would have been a success rate if they didn't do the chemo in radiation, if they didn't have the biopsy, if they didn't have somebody cut out something not ever addressing what was causing the toxins to fill up and have to be put away in a little ball in the first place, what was causing the toxic overload. Rather than do any of the stuff that they did, how often do you think things would have been better if they didn't They the whole heart rejected the cancer notion altogether, that the patients that did and said, no, I'm going to make sure that I have all the nutrients that I need. I'm going to make sure that I'm not eating crap food according to doctor Glydden or doctor Wallach and doctor Glidden, and I am going to only eat those things that are healthy for me, taking the ninety es central nutrients, and I'm going to give it ninety days. I'm going to give it one hundred and eighty days, then reassess through one of your stupid tests whether or not you still think I have this thing because if it was a blood level thing of white cells, anything could have caused that. An illness could have caused that, Radiation could have caused that from a tower somewhere. Anything could have freaking caused it. And if it's a bump, well, let's figure out what's going on the bump. Maybe the body doesn't have the right nutrients that it needs in order to properly transport these toxins out of my body. Let's see if we can do a liver cleanse a kidney, you know, flushing basically with herbs. Let's see what we can do if we can do a detox program on the body after we've fully neutrified it so that it's strong enough to handle the process. And then let's see if there's ever that mention of a word that starts with the lettercy ever again anyway by anybody? Gee, That sounds like a much better method an approach than having them say, okay, well now, the cookie cutter response to this is mustard, gas and radiation until we kill you. You ready, No, I'm not ready.
Speaker 2: Course of that time. According to a study published Pharmacoeconomics two thousand and nine, the journal pharmacut So economics in two thousand and nine the Cost of treating breast cancer in the US synthesis of published evidence. Their conclusions were that the cost of treating breast cancer over the course of a lifetime, from the time that you're diagnosed until the time that you die ostensibly from breast cancer, is anywhere between twenty.
Speaker 1: Well it's not, though, it's from the treatments quote unquote treatments, the mistreatments that they called standard of care. Right, the protocols of cancer would be chemo and radiation. That's what kills you. If Friesen insides, it makes your organs fail, it feels you full of toxin. It kills you. Cancer didn't do it. Cancer wouldn't have done it, probably and not on its own. It was the intervention that killed you, starting with the biopsy. So rather than do that, man, I would much rather put ninety central nutrients in my body, not eat the twelve bad foods, and then do a detox and then maybe do a colon hydrotherapy and a fast and say myself, well, now I've done everything that I can naturally do for my body, and I'm maintaining the ninety central nutrients that I wasn't really even aware of before, but now I have them. I wonder how my energy is going to be. I wonder how everything's going to be once I stopped living in complete deficiencies. Oh and by the way, stay hydrated as well. And I don't touch fried foods in whatever kind of mystery oils that they're frying things in. I don't eat processed stuff if you do all that. And by the way, the last two days, I did seven miles on the elliptical. I've been doing four forever the last two days. I saw that picture on his last thumbnail and I was like, I what am I waiting for? That was last summer. I'm like, yeah, I can get there again. Why wouldn't I? So if four was doing it before but I got used to it, then I can do seven. And I'm doing seven. I did seven yesterday. No, I'm sorry. I did seven two days ago and I did seven and a half last night. So it's closer to like nineteen hundred calories according to the counter. Yeah, it it takes a little bit longer. But I like what I like watching Coach Craig and I like, you know, my list stuff that or I'll read a book, an E book. When I'm on there, I just some of the stuff that's on my computer I can't transfer. Because it's saying that even with the cloud I don't have, I can't transfer the book over. I go look for it online, it's not there anymore. They're taking they're taking information off the internet ever since Archive got or went down, so many things are missing, though.
Speaker 2: Thousand to one hundred thousand dollars twenty thousand to one hundred thousand dollars. Let's split the difference. Let's say the average cost sixty thousand dollars three one hundred thousand cases of breast cancer expected in twenty sixteen. New cases of breast cancer in twenty sixteen. When we multiply three hundred thousand times sixty thousand, that's a staggering eighteen billion dollars eighteen a billion dollars that the cancer industry will profit on the backs of people who have cancer.
Speaker 1: So the people with the proboscis who like to go like this, can you see why they're in this business? Now? Do you think? Do you see why they're cult created this facade of healthcare? Because when you take away wealth from people, it creates human suffering, and the Talmud is all about proxy. Death is completely okay. So if you change someone up and they die of starvation, you're in the clear with the Hashem. If you poison them through your treatments and they die, that's okay with them. Never noticed how the Bolshevik communists seem to really like starvation as a method with people. There's a tumutic reason for that. This is all very very sinister, very very evil. But once you see it, you can't once see it. And that's why I'm splating to you right now. You can say all the things you want to say and have your beliefs about you know, you're you know, protecting your identity as far as I don't mean your digital idea, which whole other story, but I mean like your identity as you know, your heritage and all that stuff. But if you're still taking the medicines and the and trusting and subjecting yourself to their practice of culling the population, you're not quite out of the their graphs yet. The matrix is still very very strong in you. You want the force to be strong with you, You want your vital force to be strong with you. You don't want their matrix artificial universe that they've conditioned your brain to believe falsities to prevail. It's this number deception, by wave deception that'll shall do what by wave deception? All things there that they do come to fruition in? What is deception? But alive? Right? What is a lie? It's a fabrication. What's a fabrication? It's an artificial world that does not recognize reality and truth. That's the people who are in charge of your health. It's time to stop letting them be the See this guy right here, it's doctor Peter Gladon, looking quite young in this video.
Speaker 2: I must say, and this in the delivery of treatments that do not cure the cancer, ladies and gentlemen, it's time we all collectively woke up and snapped out of it. The people that developed tomoxifin, one of the drugs that cancer patients use to manage their cancer, not to cure the cancer, very expensive treatment. Those people are in large part responsible for Breast Cancer Awareness Month because they are not attempting to get you aware of breast cancer so that you can prevent breast cancer or cure breast cancer. They're trying to make you aware of the pharmaceutical treatments for cancer. Now, remember, we don't have a problem with drugs. It's not the drug, it's how it's used. Thank god for novicaan right, thank god for a few of those antibiotics. Not bad in a pinch. It's not the gun, it's how it's used. It's not the drug, it's how it's used. The way that medical doctors use drugs to treat cancer makes their cancer treatments unsuccessful. The majority of women, the vast majority of women who were diagnosed with breast cancer, will die from breast cancer, will.
Speaker 1: Die, and not until after of course, they've poisoned the restler system with a biopsy, They've chopped off their femininity, they've based so basically, they butchered them. And then they live in agony with the very low quality of life, and then they die.
Speaker 2: From breast cancer. And alarmingly, the rates of breast cancer have gone up remarkably from the nineteen twenties until today. What is the cause of this rem remarkable increase in the incidence of breast cancer.
Speaker 1: Well, environmental toxins and what you eat, because what was the problems before? And then in the first Industrial Revolution. It was the introduction of industrial chemicals, industrial waste, industrial toxins that started causing a spike in things like smallpox. Well, it's because people are living in kind of filth and also because that stuff was contaminating food, the water that people were utilizing for bathing and drinking without very much of a sanitation going on in between, So runoff would go into the water, the water would be then purpose for you know, hygienic use, and then people would get sick. And it's not too hard to figure out afterwards that they were filling themselves with toxins and that these toxins were being dumped into places that they shouldn't have been because there's no regulation. It's not that regulations is a good thing, because I don't think big government should be a thing, but there should be morality. Remember, everything that's industrial, think that's been anything, has had these hands behind it. Because how else do you finance adventure if you don't have if you don't work with the parasite. So regardless if they're the ones owning the company, and they will eventually each and every one of them, or there the ones funding you, so they have so they have a say, and you're on your board. They're still they're still calling the shots. It's their cronies that they're giving the loans too. Even if somebody else came to them with a loan with the idea, they would just steal that idea and give in, you know, catch that plan with one of their people and fund them instead. They said no to you, you didn't let your your dream didn't come to fruition. They take that, that idea and they run with it. And that's why you see a lot of people out there too who don't look like they are very aware very much being very successful. It's because someone else had already robbed the person who had the innovation, and they're just the one that are the talking heads and the spokesperson or the persona and the figurehead that was chosen by the mechanation, the system, the hydra. The hydra has like a lot of puppets on its hands covering its scary heads. So you have these dumb asses with nickel Aaron's and stuff like that on social media. It's not just to promote the superficiality of life and the materialism and all that, but it's also to rub in your face that something that they heard or absorbed from another place from a person who had the honest innovation, lost it, lost it to them. That's how a lot of movies are made, too. Someone would pitch an idea, now we're going to pass. Then they'd write one a flimsy copy of that with the same themes, and then they'd run the film, but they'd cut the guy out they had the idea. This is these hands. I don't want to get demand. I'm not going to get demand over on YouTube, but I'd like to have a few that don't get a hidden so that I get more than sixty views on them. It's just say.
Speaker 2: MD directed medical treatments. We don't have a free medical market. The only medicine in your insurance pace for is MD directed medicine. The only medicine they practice in your hospital is MD directed medicine. Most probably the only type of medical treatment that's legal for your cancer is MD directed medical treat.
Speaker 1: To hear that right, as in, they will throw you in jail or they'll steal your children if you decide, you know, I'm going to go to the healthy route, So don't bring them there in the first place, especially if you even suspect for there's a potential that they're going to come back saying this thing the C word, because then they've just hijacked your rights to your your own family members, your your most precious your children. They've just stuck their big ass foot in between you and your children, and they've used a crowbar to wedge and pull you away from them. And they're going to fill that gap that they've just created with a bunch of authorities that are gonna and courts that are going to take your child. How about we don't let this scenario play out ever again. For anybody, doctor Goodness sight code Daniel fifty percent off, go to him first. I can't say this enough. Go to him when you have concerns, whether it's for you or your children. And make sure that everybody in the household is on the ninety essential nutrients. I'm just holding the one thing up right now because this is what I got handy ninety essentral nutrients, the hopeful multi vitamin. If you have a child given the two instead of four, you take four capsules a day of that one. Get the folly and make all that stuff. But get onto doctor Gwinnin's membership site code Daniel fifty percent off. It's insanely low if you're ever going to do it, and now's the time to do it. And now's the time to do it. Even if you're wanting to do it, test it, Test it out, whether it's a small concern or a big one. Look at the alternatives and read up on one of them where he gives you the side by side and parison of what an MD thinks about it versus what an ND thinks about it A good a good ND, not a one that's trained in green allopathy. And see the start contrast, and then tell you ask yourself which one makes more sense and which one seems like they know what they're actually talking about when you see him side by side comparison. There is no comparison.
Speaker 2: What's for it? And that's who all the research money goes to as well. Now you're a medical doctor, maybe then this person God ever created, But your medical doctor is not trained in medicine. Your medical doctor is trained in allopathic medicine. Allopathic medicine is one tiny piece of the pie of medical science, but it has been sold to you, the consumer, as the only type of real medicine.
Speaker 1: And it's not just that surgeons who were able to piece people together during wartime got smug and thought that they could do everything that has to do with health. No, that was a complete hijacking by the people who go like this with the proboscis right. That was them co opting, infiltrating, reforming, and weaponizing, in hiding under the cloak or the sheep's skin of being there to help in humanitarian and good and must trust like it's a second religion. That way, people wouldn't question it, and they would just do what a perfect place if you're a demonic, diabolical psychopath to deceive people and poison them and completely disrespect them, betraying their trust and using a system of justice that you have also co opted to protect you every step of the way. Just the simple fact that they have those protections should be all the reason you need to never go to them, because they have no there's no they don't lose anything if they harm you. They don't have they stand to lose a zero, and they could do horrible things to you, and they could be They're getting bolder and more blatant, and they're completely one percent supported by the system in fact support it to the point where they'll criminalize you if you point out how insane they is.
Speaker 2: The American Medical Association and the pharmaceutical industry have gone out of their way to paint nature pathic physicians, homeopathic physicians, acupuncturists, ier Vada practitioners, traditional Chinese medical doctors, and everybody else who's not an MD as the back of the bus quack with substandard training. Meanwhile, under their watch, the incidence of cancer has gone up nearly three hundred percent and no cure in sight. Are you okay with that? You shouldn't be. When you do the five K March for breast cancer. When you do the Walk for Breast Cancer Awareness, the money that you raise goes to the organization under whose watch breast cancer rates went up a remarkable amount, and under whose watch there is no cure for cancer in sight. If you're okay with this situation, you need your head examined. We all call the spade a spade. Listen, If you have a bullet in your arm, go to the medical doctor. If you have a laceration that needs stitches, go to the medical doctor. If you've been hit by an automobile, go to the medical doctor, because trauma care and surgery when it's necessary is their wheelhouse.
Speaker 1: But if you have cancer, or if they start suggesting pulling things out of your body like they did with my nephew instead of figuring out why things were becoming inflamed, why things were beginning swollen, or you know, when you get it really deep down in a homeopathy it doesn't even matter what the why is. It does if you're talking about prevention. So if it's an environmental thing, then of course you want to know the why, because that way you can avoid contact with that why if it's something that's like that. But if it's a deficiency or some other thing, and or you have some sort of fungal issue that needed to just be cleared up, and you went to the route of let's just cut out a piece of that person's body that is responsible for indicating whether there's a problem in the in the throat in the first place. You just cut it out instead of fixing the problem or getting rid of the fungus. Like if it was ringworm, well, then it's going to be somewhere else, and it's going to manifest as a whole other symptom somewhere else, because if the ring rumor of the fungus was in the throw and the throat and the noise and the tonsils with what kind of it's spolen, well that could have been indicator that that fungus. There's other places too where you don't get a symptom to pop up. And now the only thing that canary, that canary that was in his throat to help notify signal off that there's an issue, was cut out of them. Oh, no problem. Oh the smoke deteckers making noise, no problem? Rip it ont of the wall. Problem solved. What are you choking for? Oh there's still smoke, smoke still there. It's just bok detectors get annoying no chirpies.
Speaker 2: The last person you want to bring your body to has an MD after their name. In my book, the MD Emperor has No Clothes, which is.
Speaker 1: And attempt to cure. And now the new book is the red covered one which called leave Big Forum Behind and it's just like his website, Leave Big Farm Behind is. I only have a digital copy, so I can't hold one up for you, but leave Big Forum Behind is it includes this book as well, which is the attempt to cure with holistic medicine. This this is the banned book that was stolen off of Amazon and he updated it. But you're going to see like there's one in here. This is kidney stones. So this is how this book works. Work's a lot like a site where he says kidney stones cause the ND says calcium deficiencies, says too much calcium and it's unknown. Mds talk about risk factors such as eating a lot of protein, sodium, and hyoxylated foods such as chocolate or drink, green vegetables, but not everybody who eats these things gets kidney stones. Must be genetic surgery or ultrasound treatment. Yeah, they denied me the ultrasound. They said, yeah, it's about the size of a pencil eraser, jagged like a bunch of razor blades or like saw blades, And uh, yeah, we're not gonna do the ultrasound sonic way to break it up, so see you later. Have fun. And here's some tile in all and I said, uh the hell are you? That's not happening. I'm not going to pee out something the size of a raisin or a pencil eraser that's jagged and sharp. That's not going to come through my body. So I talked to doctor glynnon and he he got me the pain. He got the pain to go away in forty minutes with cali carbonicum, which is right here, right, and then he told me to take two other things. Well, he took me to take one other thing, and that was I had order. It was a tincture and that broke it up before it got to the passing phase. So when it came out, I felt like a little tinge kind of like what I remember when I was taken like a turpentine oil or distilled pine gum resin. Every once in a while I get a little tingle as if like something was coming out, and that's how I felt a couple you know, days later or whatever. But it was nothing. It was like nothing. It wasn't like a persistent irritation or anything like that. It went through and it was gone. And if that was any other if I didn't take that stuff, it would have been me smacking my head against the wall because it would feel so good when I stopped, you know what I mean, Like it would it would be me trying to deflect pain from where it's really hurting. By smashing my head against some That's how bad it was. It was before the cali carbonicum came along, and then the other stuff to break it down was it was a miracle. And these are the things he does with no sweat, No sweat, Oh pika mental instability, cause unknown. This includes any addictive cravings, alcohol, tobacco, street drugs, et cetera. At Pika right, and it says any cause same as obesity, chronic nutrient deficiencies. Did you catch that obesity is caused by nutrient deficiencies because if your body was satiated with all the ninety essentials and needs, there wouldn't be so many impulses triggering in your brain telling you that you needed something. Now, of course, there's habit and routine, like if you can't walk across the kitchen without opening up the refrigerator door or the or the cupboard, that's because you've grown accustomed to having boredom snacking right, or borederm impulses because what am I doing? Might as well do that around and round to go. You might open the refrigerator fifty times in a day and not even take anything out. You might go to the cupboard and just stare at it like I do sometimes. But if you have all of your ninety central nutrients, you're not going to have this desire to try to find something that your body's missing. And that's a whole different type of impulse. That's an impulse that's trying to help you survive. So it says discussion Peika is a curious condition that happens when in some children and some pregnant women. Happens in some it is an uncomfortable urge to eat strange things like dirt or chalk or sand. I believe that this condition is rooted in chronic nutrient deficiencies and it is generated by the same mechanism which causes obesity. Please reference the discussion section under obesity, OH and obesity. So MD say it's oh, it's it's your fault. When they say bad jeans, they're saying that your parents shouldn't have been breeding, which means you shouldn't be alive in your mistake. That's what bad genes means. So if anybody ever tells you that and you can get away with it, hurt them, hurt them really badly, and then ask them who's superior. Maybe we're all on the level field. Maybe you should. We'll get yourself in the fucking mirror if you think you're perfect, and then kick them the balls anyway, empty cause bad genes. We will power a stomach that is too big hm m m and stomach that's so the cause is the description of course it is with an MD, MD is like, oh, why are you abest well because your stomachs too big? You have too big of a stomach, which means it takes more to fill it, so therefore you're fat. That's that's that's that's really scientific there, you know, mds. MD says, take in fetomines, get a lap band surgery, gastric bypass surgery, stitching the stomach walls together via a robotic device and sort of into the stomach through the throat. That's when surgery is not necessary. When they tell you to do shit like that, instead of saying will power, we'll restraint. Take in the ninety essential nutrients so you don't have these urges in the first place, because you already have satiated everything that you need for your bodies to function properly. So when it comes to running that system or that process of your body, and it's coming up short on what it needs to do, so it's gonna cause you to be hungry to try to find those things. It's like when you need to fix something, you're gonna be you're gonna have an impulse to go to home depot and see if anybody out there that wants to work and decause contact nutrient deficiencies high fruit toose corn syrup causes you to never feel sac that's a thing. Who do you think made that way? Proposcus, the Proboscos people. That's who. A medical system that has no training, no respect, no appreciation, and no experience with medical nutrition. That's the cause. The cause is they don't even consider the ninetieth central nutrients or even think that nutrition is something that has to do with health. That's who you're dealing with when you're going to your MD. Everything is a drug. That's the only, that's the only, that's all they are. That's their whole entire universe is drugs, and oh look there's a new drug. This drug is this drug, but it's more it's more deadly in all the wrong places than the last drug discussion. While the medical doctors have been in exclusive control over the development and delivery of medicine for the last one hundred years of obesity. For the last one hundred years of obesity has skyrocketed. I think the other doesn't need to be there those hundred years obast the sky. One third of adults and one third of children in the United States are obese and this is some years ago, so it's actually higher now. Uh, it's not getting better, it's getting worse. Being overweight is the new normal. Television shows are being produced which paint morbidly obese people as normal. Yes, they've been changing that for a while. We just like mixing. Uh, mixing people don't quite look like each other in relationships on TV. To make it more normal looking, television shows are being produced which painting. Okay, we have lost our way and it is the fault of the mds that happened on their watch. Because the medical doctors are in are incapable of self criticism to explain the cause of the obesit the epidemic. Instead of re evaluating their own methods, they've blame the patient. People are fat because they have bad genes, because they have weak willpower, or simply because they have stomachs. That's insanity. The last one, All of these notions are ridiculous, and that look if that if you think that, that's silly to say, if you don't, okay, it's it's all. How you feel about a topic is evident in how you how you go about trying to remedy it or fix it or bypass it. Right, So a gasic bypass, Well, if you didn't think that the stomach was the problem, why would you address it as at the stomach level. Why would you say that you need a gashic bypass or you need a stomach stitching or something like that. Why would you be so focused on that if that's not how you solve the problem. So basically, by their approach, it indicates that it's because you have a stomach that you're fat, So let's just get rid of the stomach. All these notions are ridiculous, juvenile, and quite frankly dangerous. The root cause of obesity lies with medical nutrition, and the mds are incapable of helping anyone suffering from this condition to cure it. So why is it important not to eat the foods that are bad? Because they will not only sapeu of your nutrients for your ninety essentials, but they will also cause potential depending on what's in them. Like if there's corns rup in it, then you will not know when you're full. It shuts off that sensation. It's it's like some sort of enzyme that's usually created, it gets suppressed. So that's the that's the scientific description it Coddy'll be energetic and that this stuff is poison and it's just enchanted with demons if you want to. Who the hell knows what their reason is, but it seems very specific that it does that right, and it's and it's causing other people to continue to eat. So there was nobody in the death camps of World War two who has overweight. It did not matter what there. It wasn't a death camp, bro Sorry, it was a work camp. And no everyone was starving because there was no food. If you starve someone, they lose weight. The first thing to consider when somebody is overweight or obese is that they are eating too many calories. People eat too many calories not because they are physiologically i'm sorry, psychologically self destructive, or because they have weak willpower, or because their stomachs are too large. People lead to what I say, people eat. I think he was doing eat too many calories because their bodies are nutritionally starved. Remember the wisdom of the body. Your body knows how many essential nutrients it needs and knows how many it has, and it knows that if the essential nutrients stores become too low, something is going to break. When your body is deficient in any of these essential nutrients, it forces you to eat more food. It is attempting to fill up its depleted nutritional tank. Well, here's the problem. What you choose will determine whether or not you're even mine early successful in solving that issue. So you might be eating all kinds of crap because you have the sensation, but your body doesn't give you a readoubt of what it's actually looking for. You don't have like the terminator too little screen in front of your eyes that says you know what minerals that you're deficient and whatever vitamins that you need, so that you can look for something that has those things in it. It just says hungry. And a lot of times if you're not drinking enough, you'll hunger and thirst dehydration. Thirst is a different thing like dry mouth and stuff like that. That's not the same thing as a thirst and dehydration are two different things, so if you're dehydrated, you might get the sensation of being hungry too. So I always start with a sixteen ounce glass of water. I try to a pint of water, and then I reassessed whether or not I'm actually hungry or if it was just because I needed water. Let's see, when your body is deficient in any of the central nutrients, it forces you to eat more. Food is attempting to fill up its depleted nutritional tank. But the food that you have access to does not contain all the nutrients that your body needs. So you go to olive Garden and eat two thousand calorgies and thirty minutes because you are starved, and three hours later you're hungry again. This is not happening because you're depressed or because you have self destructive psychological tendency. It's happening because of the wisdom of your body. So you can stop hating yourself for this stuff and just get the ninety es central nutrients in you at all times and everything will be fine. If you have a problem holding on or maintaining a certain type of mineral, there might be some other mineral typically that is also deficient, that has a you know, direct relationship with it to help regulate it and keep it where it belongs to the body. Like if you have too much iron, your copper is going to be shit. If you have too much something else, like if you don't have enough magnesium, your calcium get all out of whack. So there's there's relationships here that you also have to concern And that's why you don't just take the one thing. You take all the things. You take all ninety essential nutrients so that you don't you know, offset the balance. And that's why the IP six is really important too, because a lot of people have a bunch of iron stored in their in their tissues, causing oxidative stress, and it's also screwing up your copper and not regulating. You know, one regulates the other and vice versus. So once you can get the excess of iron out of your tissues, your copper will be easier to maintain at levels it's necessary to mean to be functioning properly for ATP energy and all the other things we talked about milin sheathing and stomach lining. See it's happening because yeah, when people do weight loss programs like Jenny Craig or weight Watchers, they can they can will themselves into a restricted calorie diet for twenty three or four months. Maybe when they restrict their calories they lose weight, but the underlying cause of the problem is not addressed with these programs. It is only a matter of time until mother nature comes at a knock in. You cannot bite mother nature. Eventually, the people on the restricted calorie diets will throw in the towel, follow their bodies. We follow their bodies lead and start eating again like their lives depended on it. Because it does because I'm not getting at proper nutrients. But if you had them already set aside, then then your need for food, or your need for food is because it's searching for this stuff, not because it's really searching for calories. You very this is a true thing. It's pretty strange. You're not really seeking the calorie calorer intake unless you're starting to get dizzy and stuff like that. You're looking for the nutrients that it's in the food. So that's why you get the hunger sensation in the first place. So if you already have these in you you're gonna have less of an appetite typically anyway, and it won't be such a stressful thing, and you won't have to hate yourself and beat yourself up and wonder what's wrong with you and why your friends can do this and you can And it's genetics and they were blest and you weren't. Not all that is true. A lot of the things that people use the word genetics for I have a problem with. And that's the bodybuilding. I can understand your frame of your skeleton maybe and you're built, and you're like if you're have propensity, But this is more chemical and I think again, this has to do with diet and what you have in there so that your body has what it needs in order to carry out all its functions, including creating hormones. So people say I'm a fast responder, Well, you probably have a good diet, and oh that's genetic. Well just because you don't have a bunch of roadblocks doesn't mean you have anything that's special. And do you understand what I mean? Like, it's very hard to go through a fitness video and not hear people talk about genetics a millions tillion times, and I don't think that they understand what they're really saying, because I think a lot of it has to do with these are indicators that you're not getting the proper nutrients. If you have the proper nutrients and you were working out, chances are you'd have better results just because of that, not because of you know, you reach your genemtic genetic limit. Now, there are different structures of bodies out there that maybe you won't put muscle on in the same spots, and they look a little different, lot different at times. But even though if all if goosing everybody with steroids made everybody have the same proper results of getting huge and not just making themselves sick, because sometimes it doesn't do the other things. Sometimes it's all the side effects. And I think the reason for that is because there was no raw material in there for those other things that they were just introduced unnaturally into the body to work with. There was no raw material. They showed up the job site ready to go, So that turns into all side effects because they didn't have the nutrients they still need to they still need their guidance. Right, this is like your this is your energy and your guidance. Because all of them have a relationship with each other. The ninety centels do I keep lifting this up because again I have the whole food multivitum in my hand. It's close to me. There's a bunch of trace minerals in here as well as the vitamins, and it's all whole food. This is a powerhouse of a product here, and that's a you know, cl click on my and then BB five for the discount, but get all the ninety essentials. You're gonna really like the full vocumic. It turns to the water black and there's like four ounces of water. Whatever you can get away with. You can probably do six ounces if you wanted to, or a whole point if you felt like drinking that much water, but only like a sixteenth of a teaspoon. And you have super black water if you bring if you build it up to an eighth of a teaspoon. Doctor Monzo says, don't go too much further than that because it could have a like a dumping or detoxication detoxification effect, so it might make you boop, you know what I mean. So my daughter's here, so I gotta say goodbye soon. When they restrict the calories, they lose weight, but the underlying cause the problem is not addressed with these diets. It's only a matter of time. You said they can, they not only regain the weight they had lost, but usually an extra five or ten pounds are added. Because people don't know any better, and because nobody is talking about this aspect of weight gain, it is easy for someone to think that they really do have a bad gene, or maybe they do have a psychological problem because they did their very best with the weight loss program and failed. This is unfortunate. It's also very discouraging. Right then you have depression and you have uh the lack of self confidence needed for other ventures in your life, and it can have a dramatic effect on you. If you don't feel good about who you are and feel how you feel, it's really hard to succeed in other things when you feel freaking amazing. It's like that energy that you're giving off from internally outwardly attracts good people to you. It attracts positive things to happen to you, and it's like opening up a better communication with the guy upstairs. And I don't live in an apartment, so I'm talking about the benevolent creator and the guy upstairs louis no, no, no, the other guy. Oh okay. The first thing to do when we are helping people gain them and maintain normal healthy weight is to give them all the nine essentral nutrients that their bodies need to counsel them to stop eating foods which are creating information. Yes, so give them ninety essentials and then say, don't eat these foods because they're only going to coum up the works, as he says, and it's gonna make it harder for you to absorb your nutrients. It's going to be harder for you to go through your body's processes. It's gonna, you know, offload a bunch of freaking toxins in your system, and it's going to cause oxidative stress through the roof. We're gonna have all kinds of free radicals, not good ideas, don't eat this stuff, but also do eat these things and take these selfment so that you have all the nutrients when your food run falls short of giving you even a fraction of what you're supposed to have. Right, So, if you've been running on fumes all your life and then you start taking this stuff, a lot of people feel the whole ninety essentials remarkably better in a few weeks already, because their bodies reserves are where they need to be and they have energy for things. Now, all of a sudden, that idea that I was getting old is gone. Dude, that picture of me from the last thumbnail. I'm forty six now, but I've last three or four years, you know, with that, you know azure and the longevity, and also paying attention to my eating habits and billing Keto for a while since like in twenty twenty one, like all these things helped take the guy with not that much muscle left out him after in my twenties, I was lifting weights every day. But when it was a dad and I was running back and forth between the heir and the store, I started to shrink down and I started to get dadbod. It doesn't look like a dad bod in that picture, though, does it. And I feel great. I don't feel tired. I'm not starting myself to death. During the time that I was eating the most, I lost the most weight, and that was during the kto diet. I could eat shit tons. I just had to make sure that I ate the right stuff. And I put my cardio in. I was doing four miles a day. Back then. I don't even know if I was doing four miles i've been I might have been only doing like two, and now I'm doing seven because I have a goal and I want to get there quick. I want to be a spokesman. I want to show what's possible. You know, I've done it in the past a bunch of times, but I never, like you know, documented this, So let's do it this time. Uh. One of the results of a chronic implement inflammatory process in the body is a production of body fat. This is why when people take prendice own they swell up like an inflated balloon. To give the body a fighting chance to regain its normal weight, we have to eliminate the twelve bad foods and give it a give it all ninety essentral nutrients. When the body is nutritionally satisfied, the appetite disappears. The other thing about inflammation is cholesterol patches. Inflammation in your arteries and where your blood flows right, and if you have if you continue to eat inflammatory foods, you're gonna have to constantly put patches on it. And it's going to make the passageway smaller and smaller and smaller, which will cause your blood pressure to raise, because it's like pinching a hose. Yes, skirts out faster, right, So don't eat the foods that cause the cholesterol. Isn't the problem. It's not. It's patching a problem. It's not because you have too much cholesterol. Cholesterols used for all kinds of things, including your brain, not like seventy percent of is cholesterol, and all of your hormones are made from it. There's really no such thing as bad cholesterol, but it could be in a bad spot. In the bad spot would be it had to be used as a band aid in a place because you keep on jacking your body up with all these horrible things that nature wasn't intending you to eat. Hydrogenated corn oil or hydrogenated whatever oil is, right, all kinds of bad stuff to give the body of the fighting chances you're gaining normally. Okay, we are to that when the body is nutritionally satisfied, the appetite disappears. Hear that, everybody, It's that simple. For the first three months of this program, I do not want you to count calories. I just want you to eliminate the twelve bad foods and take all ninety es central nutrients every day. If after three months of doing this you wish to accelerate your weight loss, then at that time you should dial in a one thousand calorie a day diet. Do this until you hit your weight goal, and then just follow your appetite. Please review the chapter on environmental toxicity in this book. If you lose weight too quickly or too aggressively without proper medical nutrition, you could hurt yourself. And what does that include? A detox Because your body when you store fat, you store toxins with the fat. So if you start losing you don't really lose fat cells. Typically you kind of they shrinked down or whatever. Right, then all that stuff that was just pushed out of it is in your system, and your system has a worker extra in order to clear it out of your body. So that's why you need your raw materials even more when you're losing weight, because you need to get rid of the toxins that are being flooded back into your system as well. High fructose corn syrup has been your body smart. It sees a toxin, it's gonna in the stores of the way if it can't get rid of it right, but it keeps it out of circulation. But if you start losing, you start breaking down those storage areas, then those storage areas now dump all their shit back into the mix. High fructose corn syrup has been proven to suppress the part of the brain that knows when you are full. It is called the satiety center of the brain. Of course it would be normally we stop eating because the body knows when enough is enough. This is regulated by this satiety center in the brain. High fruit toasted corn syrup interferes with the signaling there, basically turning this part of the brain off, so you no longer feel full. The consequence of this is that you eat and eat and eat, and then you eat a little more, not because you need to, but because the part of the brain that knows when you are full has been turned off. So if you are attempting to lose weight, then the complete utter and total elimination of high fruetoasted corn syrup is mandatory. This can be daunting tasks because h corn syrup is in so many things. There are a handful of people who follow this advice and still can't lose weight. They are rare, but it happens. In my opinion, if you apply the advice and just cannot lose weight, then I would suggest that there is a psychological underpinning to your need to eat, and you should seek the council of a psychotherapist to attempt to sort this out. So his recommendation for obesity ninet essential nutrients appropriate for the body weight, elimination of the ten twelve bad foods, plant to ride minerals, and he shows that stuff all right, sounds a little taste. And this is why you need to be hanging with doctor G as a member on his site.
Speaker 2: Available through Kindle for nine dollars ninety nine cents. You can download anymore your computer right now. I chapter on.
Speaker 1: Camp not anymore, but you can get the newest book that has that book in it, and it's also updated and expanded to have more things that you can read just like that for your own self help. And that will be your new medical encyclopedia on your in your bookshelf. When that doesn't have a bunch of high risk injury that it goes along with their quote unquote treatments.
Speaker 2: Answer else with cancer needs to askence of a recording device and a witness doctor, can you cure my cancer? If you can't cure my cancer, what can I expect? What are the side effects of the cancer treatment you recommend going to be? Can your cancer treatment give me cancer? How much are you going to profit from the sale of this cancer treatment? How much is the hospital that I'm going to get the treatment in going to profit from my cancer treatment. I'd like to speak to ten patients who have the same type of cancer, who have been treated by you for more than five years. I'd like to see what the quality of their life is going to be. What are you going on?
Speaker 1: Can you imagine? Now? This is why they couldn't have any competition. They couldn't coexist with apathy because these questions right there explaining to you why the outcomes and the suggestions alone in comparison to nature apathy homeopathy, which sounds so crazy to a person, No, we have to go through this regi regiment of poison and radiation. And someone else says, you know, let's see if we can fix your diet, import the ninety essential nutrients into you and then in ninety days to one hundred and eighty days we reassess, we do all your you know, your blood work or whatever, and then we tell and we find out where you stand. If you still have symptoms, if you still have a bump or whatever, then we go to the next step, which is finding home app homeopathic. But in that situation you probably also we're already out of homeopathic with him. So that's what do you think would be the wiser choice, Like the one that doesn't kill you, the treatment that doesn't murder you, the one that doesn't bring more problems in it solves you know, the the treatment doesn't give you is a way of killing you, killing your body without killing you quickly. Right, So that so they just at some point they say, okay, we're gonna we're gonna stop killing this person because we've we've destroyed their blood enough. And uh so if you have a low level white silk, how well I'll destroy all the red ones. It's so insane going to do.
Speaker 2: How is the quality of my life going to be affected? What drugs are you going to give me for the side effects of this cancer treatment? And what can I expect as far as quality of life is concerned? And oh, by the way.
Speaker 1: Right, like if you looked at it like, what about the homeopathy? Will their treat will their treatments cause give me cancer? Might their cancer treatments give me cancer? No? I mean I would hope not. And then you go to say, okay, what about the MD. I mean, obviously there are treatments whenning cause oh wait, wait what it does? It's almost specifically the very thing that does cause cancer they're gonna treat my cancer with. That's odd.
Speaker 2: Why after a trillion dollars of research, are we no closer to a cure for cancer than we ever were? And aren't you more than just a little ashamed at recommending this type of treatment for me? We don't ask these questions because we believe that the medical.
Speaker 1: That's a great one at the end, asking the doctor, aren't you just a little ashamed that you're recommending this treatment for me? That's what I would. I would have to say that if I would never put myself in this position. And the only time that this position would occur is if somebody was stupid and decided to go take it upon themselves to bring some of that I love to these people, and then they find out that they're gonna get the diagnoses of a diagnosis of cancer. Otherwise they would never have been in their presence in the first place. To be mishandled. I would avoid that whole thing all together and take them to this chair here where I look up on doctor Gliddon's sight, my virtual doctor who's an actual doctor, but through virtual means, digital means, find out the information I need to myself. Take out my reference book or my other reference book on here, and let's see if I can find that. I bet I can. I'll show you what it looks like. You this. They ruined my phone with an update. They just destroyed it. I hate these people. Every time you hit the button's supposed to turn it off, it buzzes at you and puts up a different screen. It's like, this is not what I asked. I just wanted to shut it off. Just do that. In an effort to put more ads on the freaking homepage, they made it all stupid. What am I looking for? Era? There we go, he's got to be in here. Oh that just is that? The other day? There it is. I don't think that. Why is it doing there?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I wanta goddamn Okay, can you just have a big picture of it. You're not gonna give me a big picture of it. God damn it, stop it, God damn it. There is See if I can show you there's attempt to cure with nature, pathic says, leave big far behind and become the hero of your own health recovery. You are going to be the hero of your own you trust you, right, especially if you have the knowledge of what medicine really is at your fingertips, then you don't need to go to other people and make it a you know, shrug your responsibility onto them, because when you do that with this particular system, they betray that trust and they tell you to do things that are going to harm you in your family. So, unfortunately that's the situation we live in. But there is the people out there who want to tell you what to actually do that will help you get better and cure things that the doctors will deny. It can happen. If they're even going to deny the very notion that cures are possible. Is that the person to go to And if they've convinced you that that's that it's not possible. Man, that's a sad life. It's a little it's a little blurry, but there it is that's attempt to cure. I'm sorry, that's a leaving the farm behind with attempted cures in it. Though updated. It's a three book book, a book with three books. And again you just go to Hoops. You go ahead, you click either this link that brings it here, and then you become a member and use code Daniel at checkout for fifty two hundred dollars off fifty percent off the membership, the annual membership locked in for life, and then you have access to all of this and continued You have continued support from doctor glyndon three days a week Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Or you go to my site, which again right from here, click toity clack and then here you are click this code Daniel's right here. They don't let me highlight it. They don't let me hum make it bold on the stupid old ass sight that I'm copy it, click that, click that and then pace it over here, or just remember the word Daniel. Become a member.
Speaker 2: Cold doctor knows what's best for us. And this is the biggest mistake we can make in our adult lives. Your medical doctor may be the nicest person God ever created, but your medical doctor does not know what's best for you. Your medical doctor knows what your medical doctor has been trained in, and what your medical doctor has been trained in. Allopathic reductionistic pharmaceutical centrist medicine is absolutely horrible in its track record in its treatment for cancer. They are the wrong dog for the hunt. Ladies and gentlemen. Fire your medical doctor now. If you have cancer, ask the hard questions and seek out alternatives that work. I am your steadfast advocate for health, doctor Peter Liden. Knowledge is power. Fire your medical doctor.
Speaker 1: Now, there you go. Why did I do that? Far? Oh it's in a playlist. Yeah, the Q and A tomorrow. Yeah, I'm gonna have I don't know if I'm gonna be able to h what do you call it? Okay, so what do you call it? I'm not sure if I'm gonna do Wednesday with doctor Clinton. Probably not, because my daughter has a thing at school at eleven and we meet at twelve, and I'm not cutting it short. Now, know how long it's gonna be. So maybe we can bump it up a little bit. Maybe he'll be okay with me going starting at about an hour later. If we can do that, then we're good, and then I gotta start cooking. So I'm gonna try to keep it on for Wednesday, but we'll see. But you'll still have Tuesday and Thursday when you're a member to talk to doctor Glinton, and again, like I said, continued support, You'll have continued support as well. Questions answered, things like that you're not just left up to your own if you fire your medical doctor, you're actually going in the right direction away from things that you've trusted your whole life or your family has, and that therefore you did, and then they have turned around and betrayed your trust. And if you look back at it, you might get start to get really mad, really sad when you realize that it was their choices, these people in the white coaches, that caused the untimely end of a lot of people that you loved. So we just have to break the only thing we can do it at this point is break the cycle. Opioids don't work m the reason testosterone levels are decreasing in men, which is really important to most dudes. How are your end now? And whois Rossman? All right? So I'm gonna call it for now. I'm gonna go see some stuff, and maybe I'll come back tomorrow or tonight with another round of why oh, why oh, why oh, why oh why are we still going to the people that kill us? All right, thank you so much? And again, Oh you know what I forgot to do. Let's gotta say hello to FTJ. Motherfucker stopped giving support a long time ago, like weeks now, and they don't seem very concerned to over hear about their health. Oh, it looks there's people here I want to talk about. Mister Smalls is here? He cares?
Speaker 2: Is that a?
Speaker 1: Is she? Uh? What they call it? Mama Cass? I'm just kidding. Don't people realize I am FTJ pro supreme power over image postings? Why is it Chatham More? I don't know, Bud. You know other people are probably on at the same time or whatever. I don't though maybe they. I don't try to figure it out. Usually there's like fifty people in here more and now there's thirteen busy week for most people, though, who knows. I gotta go out and go grab a turkey. Actually, let's see mister Small's has been addressed. Now let's go to YouTube will already be incorporated into here, So I don't really need to go anywhere else because if there was anybody there to be right here. All right, we're good now because Rumble is the only one that has clickable links on it. That's why I'm going to this to show you you click here and so become a member versus members. It'll say log in if you're not already logged in, and then you become a member, and then you're goody goody two shoes. So if you pop up something like this, it might say account, but if you're not logged in, it'll probably be something around this area or whatever that you would go to when you're on here. Medical Insight is a bunch of videos that you're going on catch up the speed on, and this will be very helpful for you to discuss why you want your family members, toure yourself to get off of statins and other horrific medications that, over a period of time of use, completely screw up your body and mess you up beyond recognition and slowly kill you. So the ones that you pay attention to most two in here, after the twelve Bad foods and the ninetieth Central Nutrients and Questions. Ask your MD before you fire them are where's it that? Where's a cholesterol one? You see it? Where's the parasite clans right there? The salt one and I saw cholesterol. I just gotta find its. Watch those two, the salt and the chlesterol one fractionated nutrition. Let's show you how they screw things up and try to high dose you on one thing and forget about all the other things that you need, and how that ruins all the other nutrients that you the small amount of nutrients you had, we'll get screwed up from a process like that, so it'd be even worse off. And people people associate like getting a high from something as being healthy. Oh I feel good, Yeah, but you feel good when you do ecstasy too. It doesn't mean that it's good for you. Selenium is another good one. They're all very good. And then the weight loss and obesity, we went over that one today. I think that's a big thing for people, most people. Aha, you see what I mean. That's what I did that. I wasn't trying to do big thing obesity. Uh, that wasn't what I was going for though. I just I'm just mean that it's a concern from a black people and anyone who's ever struggled but not being perfect might be able to relate to things and if wouldn't it be great to learn that if you just had all the nutrients that you need, you could quiet those those those not so much voices, but those impulses in your brain that can annually are screaming at you to screw up your the promises that you made to yourself and others, right which you're no, I'm not going to do that. No I'm not gonna grab that. No I'm not gonna eat that. No I'm not going But you're deficient. So it's it's going beyond your your routines or your or your habits and going into a different realm of your psyche. Uh, because it's it's it's affecting it in a way that's saying you need this survival mood, must have. We're trying to run we're trying to we're trying to run a job here, and we don't have the material that we need to run the job. So you're gonna have to go find that material. Well, if you already had your ninety essentials, you wouldn't be looking for it in your food. So you wouldn't need the food, the cravings would go away. How awesome is it to learn that that at any age? That can have a massive impact on you. So when you understand that, then you go to my website, which is right here. There's a bunch of information here that talks about too says. Find clickable portals to doctor Monso and doctor Glyndon on Dan's site, and it's the home of the best hot sauce, his book, and clean Source Creatine HTL, which I back on again. By the way, doctor Monzo's Whole Food saltments for your ninety essential revitalizing nutrients here click his picture on the right for the Azure Well products and use code BB five for your discount. So click that. This is doctor Monso on the left hand side. That's if you want his book and other stuff, mostly his book and his classes. But if you're over on this side versus BB five, it says Azure Well and it shows a picture of the products on it. Click that all right, and then you want the Alaskan Co Deliver oil. I prefer the twelve hundred milligram ones the Whole Food multi vitem which is right here. The full of acumic acid. This is how you get your ninety This is all your minerals and with the C complex that's an option. But you're gonna want the IP six supreme, which is right here right there, that's your calcium magnetesum super super important. Get the Potter version instead of the pills. Try it like that first, and remember use BB five. You get five percent off the total and they're super quick and you also earn you earn Azure Standard bucks for your next purchase. Isn't that cool? Like I have eighty cents from buying this thing that was like ironed, eighty cents off for the next thing. Plus you're getting your five percent off the nice Now, unfortunately they don't have the core copper right now, but there's copper a little bit in the other things that I just mentioned, so you'll get a little bit of it already. So I guess in the meantime, if you wanted the Whole Food Sea, I think the Whole Food Sea has a copper bond on it, so that might be another way to do it. Or get the beef fliver up on top. Okay, okay, defy it