Speaker 1: Dead, the sun is shining out a cloud in the sky. We wouldn't know because we're so happy inside.
Speaker 2: Some people a boat boot on some skis, but we.
Speaker 1: Would rather sit on down and talk. Some movies were the avid Indoorsmen. Come listen to our show. We're the avid Indoorsmen. At home more on the goal, We're the avid Indoorsmen.
Speaker 3: We hope you love it, olds.
Speaker 4: So come on in and stay.
Speaker 3: We'll do our best to make you smile.
Speaker 5: Where the indoors man man?
Speaker 3: What is happening? I'm Robin one Christ Good, I'm Be and we are the Avid Indoorsman.
Speaker 2: Ladies and gentlemen. It's a movie game.
Speaker 6: Movie game, night, movie game, and we're twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, how's it going?
Speaker 7: Hey, how's it going?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 6: Oh my god, I'm so excited to have you guys here. We're going to go to a film right now. This is exciting.
Speaker 7: Which one will we go to?
Speaker 4: The longest movie of all times?
Speaker 3: Old Side?
Speaker 2: Which one is that?
Speaker 3: Is it long?
Speaker 2: So many things about.
Speaker 4: Its architecture, the movie too.
Speaker 7: It's out now.
Speaker 2: I think it is okay, and I think we're gonna have to go.
Speaker 7: I think it has an intermission built in, so.
Speaker 3: It's one of those.
Speaker 2: It's one of those. Oh wow, I'm actually okay with that. I get a refill, I do a little you know, it's nice.
Speaker 3: I mean I have to keep going to at every movie I go to, so intermissions. We got to do that, I hear you.
Speaker 2: If I know I have an intermission, maybe I'll get a soda, maybe crazy, let's get crazy. I still need to see the Dylan movie.
Speaker 7: Come on, buddy, Bob.
Speaker 2: Dylan's right here, Bob's right on the water.
Speaker 3: Yours is Bob.
Speaker 2: Bob is sitting directly behind our buddy.
Speaker 4: Day.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the podcast. Its first time.
Speaker 6: Yeah, thet oft mentioned by me at least and us when we go out somewhere. But we're so pumped to have you, and we're pumped to have the returning Nick post.
Speaker 4: Hi.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hi, you're handsome.
Speaker 2: Okay, Hey, you take that compliment.
Speaker 4: We just got two kittens yesterday?
Speaker 2: Are you got two kittens?
Speaker 8: Why?
Speaker 3: Oh my lord?
Speaker 8: I agree?
Speaker 3: Why? Why that's exciting?
Speaker 7: God?
Speaker 3: Do that? What are their names?
Speaker 4: Mittens? Oh god, that's whiskers, mcfluffle bottom, nice.
Speaker 2: Water they both fluffle bottoms or just brother and sister Oh great, so.
Speaker 7: You named them both obviously.
Speaker 3: Obviously agreed, no bottom part, just the last name. Yeah, I knew it sounds good.
Speaker 2: He's a big bottom guy.
Speaker 4: Kids were kind of omit a last name, and I said, no.
Speaker 2: Not on my watch.
Speaker 6: No, that's it. Wow, that's exciting. Are the kids like crazy stoked about it?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 4: Yes, I was less stoked at three o'clock in the morning last night.
Speaker 2: Oh no, because we're like, everything's pretty easy with all these kiddos running around. Let's get some kittens, some kittens. That is very fun, buddy, I love that.
Speaker 3: It is good for you guys.
Speaker 6: Amazing, amazing, well cats and kittens. Do you think we should get started and play a few games.
Speaker 3: I think we should. Nice, I love it.
Speaker 2: I love it. Rob, you want to get a start at.
Speaker 3: Bell I would love to. So I made a starting five for us, and you guys know how this goes. But I'm gonna refresh you here. I'm gonna name my five favorite actors from a particular film. When you know the film, you're going to ring in with your name. If you get it wrong, there won't be any negative points, but you won't be able to guess again for that movie. If there are actors' names remaining, you can guess those for a point each another person can steal if if you get any of those names wrong. And all of these films are gonna have something in common. When you know the theme, you can ring in at any time for a point. Now Bugs is gonna play, but you can't guess the theme because I'm pretty sure I texted you what the theme was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think you did. I don't remember what it is, but yes, yes, I think you did.
Speaker 3: So just there's that. It'll come to me someday, someday. Cool. Do you guys have any questions? Do we feel good about it?
Speaker 4: I feel I feel poorly about it?
Speaker 3: You should we play anyway though, even though? Okay, cool, all right, we'll do that then, all right. Number one, the first name is Lorenz Tate. The second name is Tiffany Hattish Oh. Number three Jada Pinkett Smith Nick Nick Girls Trip Boom, got it.
Speaker 4: I was gonna guess that.
Speaker 3: Wow, two names remaining, sir.
Speaker 4: Oh Man, we will send it. Jada Pickett Smith sealed it for me.
Speaker 7: A good one.
Speaker 4: I don't say.
Speaker 3: Two one beep peep, nobody anybody. I don't know who else is in that over the street. That's what I'm hanging, That's what I'm asking you.
Speaker 7: No, that was Jada pinkspeciated Pigott Smith.
Speaker 2: Oh, we'll see.
Speaker 3: That's honestly.
Speaker 2: Those two are the ones I remember from that movie.
Speaker 3: I don't I just tell you the remaining names.
Speaker 7: Do you have to support the girls? But I can't. I can't think of her name.
Speaker 3: Regina Hall, nicea Hall, nicely done, Regina Hall. Taraji is not in it.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 7: There's some white boy gets beat up in the beginning.
Speaker 4: Is that?
Speaker 7: Who is that?
Speaker 3: Who the other person that is not it? I went for another one of the one of the girls, and that was Queen Latifa. But Nick, Nick, you got one, and Dave got one as well.
Speaker 2: Nicely done, nicely done.
Speaker 3: So there we go. All right, let's go to number two. The first name is Sophia Vergara. The second name is Oliver Plattz Bukes. Bukes should guess right away. Chef chef, yes, yes, chef nice one.
Speaker 2: So it's John Fava correct, Scarlett Johansson correct, and John Lake Wisamo has gotta be there.
Speaker 3: He did very well, He did very very well.
Speaker 4: I know you do love it.
Speaker 3: It's a good one. All right. Well, let's go to number three. We're all on the board. Number three. The first name the Tucca himself, Stanley Tucci. Number two John unheard?
Speaker 9: You heard?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: The third name is Sam Shepherd. The fourth name is Denzel Washington, Oh oh yeah. And the fifth and final name is Julia Roberts.
Speaker 2: But what's it called.
Speaker 3: Five? Aaron was incorrect?
Speaker 7: Dave the Pelican brief, got.
Speaker 2: It, Dave, nice Pelican brief.
Speaker 3: I loved the Pelican Brief back in the day.
Speaker 7: Yeah, man, the tooth was the killer. I couldn't think of who he was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was a really small part. But he's like kind of like an assassin, I guess. And he dresses up as John Hurd, right right, right right, the father from Eggs. Actly nice, Thank you.
Speaker 2: I needed that, Okay. I couldn't think of who that was.
Speaker 3: You got it? All right. Let's go to number four.
Speaker 4: What you did?
Speaker 2: Your little little j brother. His brother is a real prick in that movie.
Speaker 4: Man, that's John Hurt's brother.
Speaker 7: It's his characters, all right.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I thought it.
Speaker 3: Was a number number five, number four, uh, And the first name is Christian Slater.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 3: The second name is Kirsten Dunst. Number three Antonio Benderaz. The fourth name is Tom cruise.
Speaker 1: In.
Speaker 3: The fifth and final name is Brad Pitt Nick Nick.
Speaker 4: Night and Day.
Speaker 3: That is incorrect, Dave, you were next with the Vampire got it?
Speaker 2: That's gonna be Mike. I don't remember Tonio Benders being in it at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, he's like the third lead. He's like, yeah, I guess I think he might have more screen time than her, does he one of the one of the vampiers.
Speaker 2: You know that movie lives in my heart. I know what happened.
Speaker 3: I really thought you were going to get that earlier. I didn't. You didn't. But going into five, where are we sitting score wise?
Speaker 2: Dave just got one for that, right? Yeah?
Speaker 3: He did?
Speaker 2: I have four, Dave has three, Post has one. Everybody's in it.
Speaker 3: We're all in it.
Speaker 2: Everybody's in it.
Speaker 3: Well, let's go number five. We'll see how we do.
Speaker 2: You guys can still guess the theme although I haven't been remember, I don't remember what it is.
Speaker 3: It is not title related and it's not actor related. So those are a couple of clues and one movies Girls Trip Chef Nick.
Speaker 4: Yes, Nick, movies that take place in New Orleans.
Speaker 3: Movies that take place because you guys just went there for his birthdays. Wow, okay, tell me that might make things easier. I'm not sure forward those were the real New Orleans ones. There are a couple. There's a couple towards the end that are very nice, but this one, this next one isn't. So here we go. Number five. The first name is Carl Urban, The second name is Mary Louise Parker. Number three Morgan Freeman, the fourth name Helen Mirron.
Speaker 2: My heavens.
Speaker 3: And the fifth and final name is Bruce Willis Dave Red Red is correct, Dave, he's getting it done, buddy.
Speaker 7: Retired.
Speaker 3: Apparently it was in New Orleans.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I didn't remember that. I didn't remember that. I remember those actors like you give me five actors, Rob, I can give you.
Speaker 3: A film, yes that noticing it.
Speaker 2: I'm not that same way.
Speaker 3: We'll see how number six treats. Yeah. The first name is Brad pitt Oh. The second name is Michael Fastpender.
Speaker 7: Dave the Dave twelve years of slave boom.
Speaker 3: Three names remaining. I would not have gotten that there, There's no way would jip four boom uh her names?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: What's her name?
Speaker 8: Wow?
Speaker 7: How can I blank on her name?
Speaker 3: Asking you? Yeah? God for that? Okay, bugs will be next, I think. And then one more person five?
Speaker 2: Four?
Speaker 4: What is her name?
Speaker 7: I can't think of her name?
Speaker 3: One beep beete bugs. What do you got? Is Lupita? She won? She won an award for Okay, I thought, so I got scared. Okay, correct, And there's still one name remaining. If you know that name, we've said Brad Pitt, Michael Fastbender, she would tell you for and Lapida neongo, Oh, we said Brad Pitt poop. Yeah, I don't know. Okay, post, do you have any is your MICSTI working?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: That is Michael Kenneth Williams. Oh yes?
Speaker 4: And who is that?
Speaker 3: He was on the exactly on the wire he was Omar yep oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: How many points?
Speaker 3: Did did get that? He got two on that one too? And you got one?
Speaker 2: Yep, I got that, But I got distracted when I was trying to remember Lupita's name.
Speaker 3: Got you. Let's go to number seven. The first name is Julia Ormnd. The second name is the aforementioned Taraji p Henson. Oh my god. The third name is Tilda Swinton. Number four Kate Blanchette. And the fifth and final name is Brad Pitt. Again, my goodness for bukes meet so black. That's incorrect. Is even in that Brad Pitt's in it?
Speaker 2: Okay, Well there's that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. The other actors are not well. Five four three two one. Everybody has forgotten this movie, but it's a David Fincher film. Is the one about the brain called The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.
Speaker 2: Oh I never saw that movie.
Speaker 3: Actually, I think a lot of people missed it. Hmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the one he's like young or something gets younger.
Speaker 7: Yeahs backward. Yeah, it's curious that case.
Speaker 2: It really is the inverse of Jack.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, totally nailed it. That great film.
Speaker 3: Yes, you know eight eight it's gonna be tough until the end, so just stick with it. Number right. The first name is Jerald mcrainey. You don't know his name, however, he was the actor who played Major Dad if you remember that.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: The second name is b. D.
Speaker 8: Wong.
Speaker 3: He's been in a lot of things, uh right. The third name is Adrian Martinez and I, yeah, I can't help you. I know him from this movie. But the fourth name is Margot Robbie.
Speaker 4: Oh my, okay.
Speaker 3: In the fifth.
Speaker 2: Bukes Whiskey Tango Fought. No, that can't take place.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's get out of here. But the fifth and final name is will Smith focus Ocus. Yeah, and that definitely takes place in New Orleans for sure.
Speaker 2: I don't remember that.
Speaker 10: I do like that movie, though, I didn't realize that major Dad was in that movie. I forgot about that.
Speaker 3: Yep. Yeah, I didn't remember until I watched a trailer for it. But where are we going? Into nine Bukes?
Speaker 6: Dave had seven, I have five? Posts has one. Everybody's not in it, Dave, You're.
Speaker 3: Killing everybody's in it. Post just has to do really well on these next two.
Speaker 2: That's true. Oh yeah too, Left, I'm sorry that you loved. I can't count.
Speaker 3: It's all good.
Speaker 4: Number nine.
Speaker 3: The first name is John Goodman. The second name Jennifer Lewis.
Speaker 4: Nick nick Inside Lewin Davis.
Speaker 3: No, it was quick though him credit.
Speaker 7: That's my favorite movie.
Speaker 3: Did that for me? Oh that's nice? Mad Yeah, okay, so John Goodman Jennifer Lewis. Number three is oprah Winfree. The fourth name is Keith David.
Speaker 7: Dave Dave the color purple.
Speaker 3: That's not a bad guess, but it is incorrect. The fifth name is Anika Noni Rose, and I will say that this is an animated movie. I probably should have started with that. Oh now I know it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so is it the Princess and the Frog?
Speaker 3: That's exactly what it is. Yeah, yeah, I still haven't seen that. Yep, it's it's get down there in the Bayou though. Yeah, that's fun. All right, We're going to the last one, and it's what you have? Six and Davis seven? Yeah? Yeah? And uh Post is there still? So Post?
Speaker 2: Is he can affect the game?
Speaker 4: I have two points?
Speaker 2: Have two? I'm sorry to give you one. Oh yeah, he had the Sorry, thank you, buddy.
Speaker 3: I'm glad so you could you could get it?
Speaker 2: Do you want to ring it now?
Speaker 7: Ringing?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: You I can do one name and then you can tie.
Speaker 2: That's true, So here you go.
Speaker 3: You can.
Speaker 4: Water boy?
Speaker 3: Is that New Orleans? I mean I didn't see that in my research, and so no, it's not the water Boy. It's not a bad guys. I'll let you keep playing, though, the first name is Ferusa Bulk. You got Bulk? No, all right. The second name is Exhibit all right, you know from Pimp my Rhyde. Yes, yes, yes. The third name Val Kilmer. Well, the fourth name is Eva Mendez your god, huh and the fifth and final name is Nicholas Cage.
Speaker 2: Bukes.
Speaker 3: Bukes is this? Uh?
Speaker 2: Oh god?
Speaker 6: What's it called? Bad lieutenant? Port of New Orleans? Very close port of call. And that's to tie it up. So now we gotta go to a bonus here.
Speaker 3: Over time, we'll see how we do. Yeah, I can do some more if if you don't get this next one, this next one is kind of tough, we'll see, okay, okay for a bonus post, you're out now, so you just get still still New Orleans. Though still New Orleans. The first name is Adam Goldberg. The second name is Val Kilmer. Again there is. The third name is Jim Caveasl. The fourth name is Paula Patten, and the fifth and final name is Denzel Washington.
Speaker 7: Five four three to dave out of time or sorry, DejaVu got it?
Speaker 3: Wow, nicely, I got wrong. I loved DejaVu, but I just thought that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know what the hell you're talking about. I've never even heard of this.
Speaker 3: Were you going to get that one.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, time movie which doesn't do try and travel well.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah it was fun. Uh, your first time on the pod and you're winning the first game.
Speaker 7: All right, thanks everyone?
Speaker 3: Pretty impressive? No nice?
Speaker 2: O is Norah barking up a storm out there?
Speaker 7: No, but she's right here. You could.
Speaker 3: She's the cutest. You would love her.
Speaker 7: Is a German shepherd, Yeah, German shepherd. Husky and box are mixed.
Speaker 3: She's a wow media, Wow.
Speaker 2: She's crazy in the best ways.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, you know.
Speaker 7: And Nick, but that's Rob.
Speaker 3: Kay, it's fine, you stop it.
Speaker 2: Dogs understand headphones they have great get great here yet great and like we said earlier, Dave's headphones.
Speaker 7: And she's got so.
Speaker 2: Bounce us out. All right, well let's move on. Let's play another game, and Rob, you should play it this time.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is an.
Speaker 2: Offshoot of the plot tub Time Machine game, but in this one, I am gonna I'm gonna.
Speaker 6: Give you a bad example of what the plot is about. So I'm gonna call this chat O MG p T because it doesn't make sense.
Speaker 3: O MG. You put it an O M T in there. Yeah I don't know that. Yeah, I like it.
Speaker 2: It's a fun it's a scuge little thing. Well, look, these glasses get some blue blockers on their pal.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 3: Looking good, they're clear. Oh mg p t okay, cool squad the rest of us.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, exactly. This is a glasses only podcast.
Speaker 8: Figure it out.
Speaker 6: But yeah, so I'm gonna say a bad example of what the plot is. You guys will ring in with your name and then and you'll guess the movie and it'll be a great time.
Speaker 3: We just guessed in the movie. That's it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, just the movie for this one. There is a theme for this one as well. Okay, so you can ring it at any time. You get as many guesses as you want for that, so do that as well when you think you have it, and uh yeah, we'll get started.
Speaker 2: With number one.
Speaker 3: Number one.
Speaker 6: A young man joins the Camelid class of animals as he struggles to get his regal seatback as well as his humanity neck.
Speaker 4: Yeah what the jungle book?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: No, good guess, good guess?
Speaker 5: Good guess?
Speaker 3: What's the class?
Speaker 2: Do you want to guess?
Speaker 7: Nan the Lion King?
Speaker 6: No, no, incorrect, rob all reade again. A young man joins the Camelid class of animals as he struggles to get his regal seatback as well as his humanity.
Speaker 3: Oh now I got a seatback. Oh you gotta know.
Speaker 2: I don't gotta give Rob five four three two one. I probably would have started with a different one.
Speaker 4: Nick the Emperor's New Groove.
Speaker 2: Emperor's New groove.
Speaker 3: Correct.
Speaker 2: Walid are animals like the camel, including Mamma lamas.
Speaker 3: I was, yeah, I was thinking of camel movies and I wasn't getting there.
Speaker 4: But I thought you said camel loot in a really weird way.
Speaker 2: Camelot. Uh no, but that is on brand. Okay, let's go to number two. A man reaching the zenith of middle age falls victims circumstance and peer pressure as he navigates the wild world, the wild world of electronics, being a step parent, and selling boots online despite also having a storefront.
Speaker 3: Oh, Rob, forty year old version.
Speaker 2: Forty year old versin. That's correct.
Speaker 3: You got me with the last bit. That was great. I love that bit so much, good, so good.
Speaker 2: You're making this so much harder. I just like, I'll give you the money you give me. These platform shoes with a goldfish in them, That's what it was. Amazing, so yes, point for Rob.
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Will you keep score for me?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 6: I got it, I got it, bless your heart. Okay, let's go to number three. A young man seeks identity and vengeance in this epic battle of rabbits versus butchers.
Speaker 3: Rob Rob, Gangs of New York, Gangs.
Speaker 2: Of New York. That's right, that's right, good job, because it's the Rabbits.
Speaker 3: And then yes, Gangs of New York. What were the other movies?
Speaker 6: So we have Emperor's New Groove, forty year old Virgin Gangs of New York. Yeah, okay, it's a tricky one.
Speaker 3: Revenge movies.
Speaker 2: No, not revenge movies. I like that though, although fore you gotta you gotta make a guess I'll get it. Yeah, let's go on to number four.
Speaker 3: Uh, okay.
Speaker 2: A young man is separated from his neglective family and ends up in one of the world's biggest metropolis, where he enjoys freedom, ice cream, toys, and the sweet satisfaction.
Speaker 7: Yes home alone too lost in New York.
Speaker 3: That is correct, nicely done.
Speaker 2: My last line was the sweet satisfaction of a friendship with a bird lady.
Speaker 7: Oh, yes, point winner, Brenda Ficker.
Speaker 3: That lady Oscar.
Speaker 7: Well, not for that film.
Speaker 3: Time.
Speaker 6: That's incredible, amazing, All right, let's go to number five, A story about a man who is kidnapped and sold into servitude.
Speaker 2: He turneys back after finding cruelty and kindness.
Speaker 4: In his decade plus Yeah, Gladiator.
Speaker 2: Rob incorrect song, Gladiator though rap.
Speaker 3: Twelve years of slave, twelve years of slave correct.
Speaker 2: Overlap right away, I got it.
Speaker 3: The decade plus yes, yeap.
Speaker 2: Yes, that was through five. What do we got for score a round?
Speaker 3: I have three daves one and post is making guesses. Yeah, he's off here, he's trying, he's guessing.
Speaker 2: Anyone have a guess for the theme?
Speaker 4: Ye?
Speaker 2: Should I say the movies again? Or should we just wait? It doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: They're longer ton titles.
Speaker 2: It doesn't involve the title.
Speaker 3: I will tell you that much. Is it three plus words?
Speaker 2: Nope, it's it's kind of a tricky one.
Speaker 4: Titles with new in it, No, the twelve years of sleep.
Speaker 2: I'm going to need a more extensive answer than that.
Speaker 7: Titles with new years.
Speaker 4: In it, new or year in it.
Speaker 2: Titles with new or year and nicely done. Let's give them both a point.
Speaker 3: I love. That's good. That is good. Dave's got one more board pity. Yeah, you're a pity.
Speaker 2: You've taken plenty of pity on me through the years, so you'll get one here.
Speaker 8: Oh I love it.
Speaker 2: But yeah, all these titles have.
Speaker 3: Either new or year brilliant.
Speaker 2: It's Jane deer Gang. So we got to talk about it.
Speaker 6: Okay, I love it, abs, Let's go to number six, The second to five Films. This movie features a young lady who must decide whether her allegiance slies with a pale boy with a biting wit or a furrier and friendlier young fellow with a potential for a flea problem. What there was a lot of words in that One's hard for me.
Speaker 3: To get it. Should I do it again? Yeah? Yeah? The second to five Films.
Speaker 6: This movie features a young lady who must decide whether her allegiance slides with a pale boy with a biting witch or a furrier and friendlier young fella with a potential for a flea problem.
Speaker 3: There's five of these films, there's five before five.
Speaker 6: Yeah, struggling to get them into the theme gang struggling hell Boy five.
Speaker 2: So she's it's a it's a lady and she's choosing between a.
Speaker 6: Pale boy with a biting wit or a furrier friendlier Nick.
Speaker 4: New teen Wolf.
Speaker 2: No, no, I like where your head's at though, that's fun.
Speaker 3: I have no guess.
Speaker 7: Twilight New Moon.
Speaker 3: That is correct, Twilight, nicely done, dude, I was not.
Speaker 7: Because the last one was two, so that's why it's five. Okay, I got it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, confusing.
Speaker 6: I also never saw a second of those films somehow, even though they should have been right up my alley, right, Like, what was I doing? Yeah, you'd lunch, That's what I mean.
Speaker 2: Like, it doesn't make any sense. Maybe this weekend, who knows. All right, let's go to number seven. A medical emergency leaves a child disfigured in trying to navigate an adult working place. He thrives among men in his professional life, but also must navigate building a water vessel with his friends and trying to get the attention of a young lady.
Speaker 3: Nick, But are you having a hard dive to Oh well, not major league?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 6: No, good guess, good guess, good guess? These are apparently two misleading. A medical emergency leaves a child disfigured and trying to navigate an adult working place.
Speaker 4: I went to the wrong one.
Speaker 2: You sure did. He thrives among men in his professional life, but he must also navigate building a water vessel with his friend. Yes, Rookie of the Year, Rookie of the Year, funky buttler and good work, but.
Speaker 6: Medical emergency the wrong one, he says, I know, what's what I was thinking of? A little big, little big lea guy we're guessing is what you were thinking of. That's the more he takes over the twins. Maybe, I mean major league is also the one with wild thing.
Speaker 7: I think you were thinking of Rookie of the year, which is what we were trying to get.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, that's the one I got right right, that's what he was thinking of.
Speaker 7: You you were thinking of that?
Speaker 4: No, I was thinking of what Buke said that when the kid takes over the twins.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a little big yeah, little big leaue a little big lee Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, great film. Well it's a film. Oh let's go to number eight.
Speaker 6: A detective with the drinking problem sees what it's like to go all Walter White and start taking the knotty path in life. This film features a veritable gumbo of sex, drugs.
Speaker 2: And cage murderers. KG murderers, CAG, CAG detective drinking problem.
Speaker 4: That's a.
Speaker 2: Life takes the naughty path.
Speaker 4: You're y Yeah, sorry, you don't want to even get here.
Speaker 2: This film features a veritable gumbo of sex, drugs, and CAG murderers. Five four, three two one.
Speaker 6: I'm so glad that Dave won the first game because this is bad, Lieutenant of New Orleans, and.
Speaker 3: I swear to god I didn't cheater. But that's amazing.
Speaker 4: The only.
Speaker 3: Amazing I've seen that movie. It was terrible.
Speaker 4: I have not.
Speaker 3: It's apparently exhibits in it, so that's cool.
Speaker 6: I look today and it has like a six on IMDb. Mental, I don't get it anyway, Rob, we have two remaining. What's the score currently?
Speaker 3: I have four Davis three post As one.
Speaker 2: Oh, everybody's in it. Great, great, great, great great great.
Speaker 6: Let's go to number nine, second verse of a story about little hellions that hate baths but love late night snacks and the cass they bring to a party.
Speaker 4: Nick Kremlin's two.
Speaker 2: Uh you Batch, Yeah, the new Patch, Good job, buddy, but you did so good.
Speaker 3: Kremblins. But that or a year I would have never gotten that nice.
Speaker 2: New Batch baby. That would be a bonkers by the way, crazy wait to go man, good job? Hell uh?
Speaker 6: And the last one, number ten, a sweeping melodic adventure that shows the reverse trajectory of a young couple's relationship. Nick, I couldn't think of a fun way to say this one.
Speaker 2: Just went with the actual thing.
Speaker 4: I can't remember the movie. Come on, I mean the name.
Speaker 2: Five correct.
Speaker 3: The last five years? That is correct? Buddy, good job, boom, No, I got five, Da've got three, post got two? Great?
Speaker 2: Good because I don't have any more.
Speaker 3: So nice work, Rob, you win, nice good job. Oh that was fun. I'm not good at that. It really makes like you guys helped me out quite a bit with the other guesses, So thank you.
Speaker 2: I can't believe we both had bad.
Speaker 3: Lieutenant dude, and I don't think we've ever.
Speaker 2: Told they've never came up, and they come up twice. Super weird crazy.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Well, uh for this last game, yeah, I was thinking it would be fun. Do you guys play the movie grid game? Certainly used to yeah as much anymore, but yes, so yeah, it's basically the movie Grid Game. So I'm going to give you the name of an actor and whoever can come up with the movie that grossed the least amount of money. So we could maybe call this like deep cuts.
Speaker 2: Oh, deep cuts. I like it. I like it.
Speaker 3: So whichever movie made the least amount of money will be the winner, and we can do five if it's going quickly, or we can do ten. I I have that many, and I decided to h they just had the Golden Globes, all the nominees, and so I picked actors.
Speaker 4: That were up.
Speaker 3: Oh fun call, Oh cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So the very first one is I'm gonna say Denzel Washington. Oh god, let's think of a deep cut for Denzel Washington. And whoever feels like they have a good one, they can like say their name and they can go first. Otherwise I don't know a better way.
Speaker 4: To have this go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's usually just what we do.
Speaker 2: Boy, that's hard. Don't all his movies make a billion dollars?
Speaker 4: Not all of them the nineties and late eighties.
Speaker 3: There you go, and yeah, I mean you just got to pick the one that did the least amount.
Speaker 6: All right, I'll go first, to go first, there's this movie that I love that never comes up. It's called Dasha Vou.
Speaker 3: Oh god, that's a great, great call. All he gets there. He definitely was. So we're doing a worldwide box office deja vu.
Speaker 2: I have no idea if that was a hit or not.
Speaker 3: But it is currently at one and eighty one worldwide, so not great. It's not great. It's better than I thought it would have been, that is for sure. I did not know it made that much money. Damn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a lot.
Speaker 3: So if anybody thinks it is two thousand and six, oh.
Speaker 2: So not that'll okay, Dave, post.
Speaker 7: Which one do I want to go with?
Speaker 5: Is the question?
Speaker 3: That is the question.
Speaker 4: I'm going to say equalizer two.
Speaker 3: Equalizer two for Nick here a lot?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: That is nine million more than Bugs's answer. That was ninety million worldwide. Dave, you just got to beat one hundred and eighty one million.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna go with much ado about nothing.
Speaker 3: That's probably a good call. I was that made twenty two million. You are the winner by a lot, a lot, by lot a lot.
Speaker 2: Did the Tragedy of Macbeth make anything? Did that ever get a release?
Speaker 3: That would have been a COVID movie? It made one hundred and seventy six thousand dollars. I was gonna guess that one if it would make anything that's incredible poops poopstick on Apple.
Speaker 7: I think didn't we I think we watched I think so yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, damn, I should have guessed that. I guess the one hundred and eighty million.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's all right, Dave, you did well. Dave gets a point for that.
Speaker 2: What would you've said for that, Rob?
Speaker 3: I don't know, you know, yeah, yeah, yeah, I do have some deep cuts for for Denzel, I use much to do it about nothing pretty regularly. For Okay, let's go to the next actor. It's Zoe Saldana. This is tough because she has made she's she's up there for making some of the most money ever because she's always in blockbusters. So yeah, good luck, Yeah, no, get it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hmmm, I'm just terrible. I remember the names of these movies. Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: And since Dave won that last one, let's make Dave go first.
Speaker 7: I guess I'll go with Amelia Perez.
Speaker 3: Cool. Yeah, because that one's it just came out, so that's a great cool. Yeah, you gotta beat two million dollars.
Speaker 4: Okay, so.
Speaker 3: That yeah, good luck.
Speaker 2: I don't think I can.
Speaker 3: I don't think you can either, but good luck. There are some that are less.
Speaker 4: But isn't there one where she's a hacker and on the run wasn't too long ago?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Is she an extraction? I'm any extraction.
Speaker 3: I'm not seeing extraction.
Speaker 8: Damn.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So that that was easy. Yeah, uh post, what do you got.
Speaker 4: Buddy, I'm not even sure I know what she looks like.
Speaker 3: She is she's like green, sometimes blue, sometimes it's blue. Yeah, exactly, Yeah, stuff, God.
Speaker 2: What there's one where she's a yeah, m just say anything. You're not gonna be two million anyway? Yeah, never say avatar.
Speaker 4: Avatar Avatar.
Speaker 3: It's not Avatar avatar?
Speaker 4: Where one million?
Speaker 3: It's yeah, I mean.
Speaker 2: More than that, isn't that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, like one point three or something like that.
Speaker 2: I mean I guess it can't beat that much more than one billion.
Speaker 3: But yeah, well let's uh yeah, let's just keep going. So Dave won that one again. Yeah, the next actress is Angelina Joelee. Oh yeah, Nick, Nick, Maria, that's a great guess. That's uh wow, it's a really really great guess, Maria. Maybe I shouldn't have picked the Golden Globe nominee.
Speaker 2: Oh funny, I didn't even pick up on that.
Speaker 3: Yes, that made more than Amelia Perez by a million dollars. It's three million dollars.
Speaker 2: This is unfair.
Speaker 3: You guys broke the system here, way to kill the fun we're having.
Speaker 2: Getting up, boy, I don't even know what I would guess otherwise, though, all.
Speaker 7: Right, I'll go then, yeah, go for it dad, those that wish me dead.
Speaker 3: That is the one that I would have done. That came out COVID times and made seventeen million, which normally would be a great, great guess, but against three million, Yeah, damn.
Speaker 2: Common sixty seconds.
Speaker 4: Yes, failed it.
Speaker 3: Let's see gone in sixty second and thirty two million dollars.
Speaker 2: I think we can agree. I win.
Speaker 3: I think so.
Speaker 7: Was she in a movie called Gia she was?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know if that one. I think that one is.
Speaker 10: That was a movie though, Yeah, I wasn't sure about that one. So when you use it, but probably made like thirty bucks.
Speaker 3: In some corner. Yeah, they don't even have it on this numbers. Okay, but nice job, Nick, he's on the board.
Speaker 2: I suck at this game.
Speaker 3: Had one. Well, let's see how you how you doing this?
Speaker 2: Are we saying you can't guess them? What are we gonna do no, it.
Speaker 3: Works for this one. Ray fine, Oh yes, yes, Olias, I would not do what we have been doing for this one because it's done well.
Speaker 2: So oh okay, yeah that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Rafe Raife or Ralph fienus Man, I'm bad at this, Nick, you won that for that last one. Why don't you go first?
Speaker 4: Was he and King Ralph?
Speaker 3: I don't think so going back and he was not?
Speaker 2: What's the uh? I wonder if that had a worldwide release. I'm gonna take a swing bugs.
Speaker 3: Yes, the menu, the good thinking, the menu seventy three?
Speaker 7: How about the Bigger Splash?
Speaker 3: When did that come out?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 3: Is that older? You're sixteen? Wow? Bro, you are dialed in. That is five million dollars.
Speaker 2: Get out of here.
Speaker 3: I have never heard of that.
Speaker 10: It's it's what's his name, Luca Wainamo.
Speaker 3: Like we did like Challengers and stuff.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's it's Raife And I think it's still the Swinton. She's like a former rock star and they have like drama in Europe at some pool, which is the Bigger Splash type of thing.
Speaker 3: Okay, cool? Yeah it came out in twenty sixteen, Yeah for sure. Yeah, didn't do well, five million dollars, so Dave Dave wins another one way to go? Here is the fifth name here, Demi Moore?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, yeah, intriguing.
Speaker 3: Again, I probably wouldn't go. The most recent thing that's doing pretty well, is it? Yeah? I thought it got run out, not worldwide.
Speaker 4: I can't think of the title of this movie. I'll go go for it, Gi Chain that one.
Speaker 3: Oh it didn't it didn't do that well? Han a forty eight million.
Speaker 8: Oh, that's pretty good.
Speaker 3: That's that's a good guess.
Speaker 2: That's pretty good.
Speaker 3: I thought that would have made more than that. It looks like it was only domestic.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 3: They don't have international box office for it. Interesting one, buddy, I don't know what do you get?
Speaker 2: I don't know anything.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I can't think of a single movie she's in.
Speaker 7: Yees, okay, I'll go with About Last Night.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that one's older.
Speaker 8: Now what the hell's that?
Speaker 7: Roblo?
Speaker 3: Oh that's in the eighties? Eighty six thirty eight million, yeah, which is better than forty eight million?
Speaker 7: Were only this way?
Speaker 4: Damn.
Speaker 2: She did one with Ashton Kutcher, but I don't.
Speaker 3: Remember what it's called.
Speaker 7: That was her life us No, but.
Speaker 3: They did a movie too, right, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I thought they did one and they're together. Maybe not clearly, I don't remember. I would like to say The Substance, Thank you.
Speaker 3: The Substance forty nine, So you were close? Wow, okay, you're close. But yeah, she's had some pretty low box office numbers.
Speaker 2: I can't think of a movie she's in, honest.
Speaker 3: To god, can't one movie. You can't think of one.
Speaker 2: I mean I thought Jane in the Substance.
Speaker 4: Okay, a few good men, we did a few good men.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right over the years.
Speaker 3: No, it was stripped teas, not show Girls, show Girls.
Speaker 4: No, she is.
Speaker 3: So that was five. Do we feel like we want to keep going? Or is that good? Are you guys having fun with this game? Just let's keep going?
Speaker 7: Very challenging.
Speaker 3: The next one is Ed Nortonton and Friends.
Speaker 4: Oh God.
Speaker 7: Or Bastard.
Speaker 4: Hm hmm, I'll say the heist.
Speaker 3: The hist.
Speaker 7: I think he means the score.
Speaker 3: That's cool? Yeah, yeah, cool? Making making sure that actually did pretty well, That did better than I would have expected. That was one hundred and thirteen million.
Speaker 4: Oh, I got.
Speaker 2: What's a motherless Brooklyn?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Good call. I think, well right, and well, I mean it came out, Uh well that's right before COVID.
Speaker 2: I thought it was during COVID as well.
Speaker 3: Yep, eighteen million. It's gonna be tough to beat. Eighteen million. That was a good one, bukes An, you want to fill No, I never did twenty five that's a that's a great book, right.
Speaker 7: Oh you and I read that right?
Speaker 8: Yeah you read that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, post good it was good. Yeah, I think, yes, yes, it was less. You said a movie and I totally blanked, thank you a movie. I love twenty five million, So that was close.
Speaker 4: I was.
Speaker 3: I was really good taking my point. Bugs. You haven't seen twenty fifth hour either, have you?
Speaker 2: No, I haven't seen any of those. I don't think what did postcasts again?
Speaker 3: The score? Yeah, I don't think I've said the score with de Niro and Brando and.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I should have said fight clubs.
Speaker 2: A bunch.
Speaker 3: I love twenty fifth hower.
Speaker 2: Yeah cool?
Speaker 3: Where are we for points?
Speaker 4: Oh boy?
Speaker 2: That was supposed to be my responsibility and I one for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Denzel was, Dave, Zoe was.
Speaker 4: I think on all of them, I got.
Speaker 7: Pretty much got one, got the rest.
Speaker 2: Sorry about that, I knew that, don't.
Speaker 3: Know, You're good. The next name is Nicole Kidman.
Speaker 2: You guys, so I'm sorry, So is this number seven or.
Speaker 3: This is six seven three four seven?
Speaker 2: Okay? So okay, I just want to sure I got score right for at least one second of this game.
Speaker 3: Nicole Kidman. Ah yeah, h.
Speaker 4: M hm hmm.
Speaker 3: She's been a bunch of movies. I feel like she is working constantly now, so many movies and show TV shows. Yeah, she's just always working, and.
Speaker 2: She's before every goddamn movie.
Speaker 3: I see it.
Speaker 2: It's just insane.
Speaker 3: I actually I've come around on that.
Speaker 4: I like it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you have I like it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had to submission to just enjoying it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Nicole Kidman, I'll.
Speaker 4: Go because I don't remember if this did well or not. The north Man, the North.
Speaker 3: Min that's a good one. I bet see. Let mes see you spend in so many moneys? Okay, twenty twenty two sixty nine million.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's better than what I thought. Good for the Norths, I don't know, they didn't bathe a lot. I can't imagine that was comfortable for anybody at that point.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna go with rabbit Hole.
Speaker 3: Cool disgusting. Dave, Oh damn it is Oh my god, Dave is like twelve dollars or something else. It's pretty much. It's six million.
Speaker 2: It was the one ticket and Dave bought it. That's you know.
Speaker 3: Came out in twenty ten. She played Becca and it made six million dollars six million, that's it. And I did have International box Office on there.
Speaker 6: All right, then I'm gonna my only chance is to go for a streamer that maybe came out in the theater. Okay, So I'm going to say a family Affair, even though.
Speaker 2: There's no way that came out.
Speaker 3: It didn't. Yeah, it didn't. Okay, so that does work. All right, nice, you have done well, but it still probably did go brick. We all got tricked.
Speaker 4: We did.
Speaker 2: The mill Sky was too.
Speaker 3: No, one hundred and four million, dam over one hundred million. I wouldn't have guessed that.
Speaker 6: I was going to guess the Will Ferrell one, the Witch Bewitched, But that was okay to right.
Speaker 3: I wish there was a quicker way.
Speaker 4: Of going through it.
Speaker 7: That's a crowd pleaser, I know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I figured that probably.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, I was going to say Days of Thunder.
Speaker 3: That would have been a bad guess. That would have been a really bad guess. Do you remember was it Hearties that like really the car?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, Mellow Yellow Card. Yeah, dude, I.
Speaker 2: Love I used to get down on some Hardies too.
Speaker 4: Oh dude, before Cisco Burgers.
Speaker 10: Crisco Burgers, the Ultimate Burger, Oh, the Ultimate just got me through college and then late.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have to find a Hearties this weekend.
Speaker 3: Dude. In their breakfast when I was a kid.
Speaker 5: Was the bomb.
Speaker 2: That was the closest fast food to me in what I grew up. That was only an hour that rose Minnesota. They had a hearty.
Speaker 3: Oh all right, we got three more you guys. Daniel Craig Nick Nick Queer, My goodness, what did you say?
Speaker 4: That's no, that's really really good.
Speaker 3: It has happened for long, and it's.
Speaker 2: To do that.
Speaker 3: I don't know three point nine.
Speaker 4: I thought we didn't agree.
Speaker 3: We did never say it's just a few of them were.
Speaker 4: Good.
Speaker 3: One, but that's good. That's a good one. That's by that Luca Guadagnino guy.
Speaker 7: Right, yeah, yeah, same guy. Yeah, second movie this year or last year from him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: I never saw that other one either.
Speaker 3: You guys have not a good shot.
Speaker 7: Well, I would just go with this indie movie called sky Fall.
Speaker 3: Nice, nice Skyfall one billion dollars down one point one billion.
Speaker 2: I'll go U glass Onion because it came out on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was a good one, dude, you have fifteen fifteen million. That's not bad. All right, that's really good. It's not three, but it's a good one. It's a really good one. Nice job, Post. You got another one?
Speaker 10: By for sure you're gonna say Logan lucky. I feel like every time Daniel Craig's name, we do say that movie.
Speaker 3: That one a lot?
Speaker 2: How much did that make?
Speaker 3: Forty nine?
Speaker 2: Wow? So not even go watch Logan you've never seen it.
Speaker 4: It's so good.
Speaker 7: Honestly I should have made way more.
Speaker 3: I love now one that I do use for the movie Grid quite a bit. He had a doppelganger movie with Capoti called Infamous. Oh and that he made no money?
Speaker 7: Yeah he was the isn't Sandy Bullock in that movie?
Speaker 3: Yeah? She played Lee? But yeah that one made two million? Holy that that would have been if you would have done well on that one.
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Sorry, who got that? Post? Got that post?
Speaker 4: Got that?
Speaker 3: I did? Post?
Speaker 4: Got it?
Speaker 1: Like it.
Speaker 3: Okay, good deal, all right, you guys can't pick the most recent one. Okay, got it, I'm telling you you can't. Amy Adams reason being the newest one has only made one hundred and seventy thousand dollars wow internationally.
Speaker 7: Okay, night bitch, right.
Speaker 2: Oh that's that one. Yeah, yeah, I'm going to say Sunshine Cleaners because I can't imagine that.
Speaker 7: That's a good one.
Speaker 2: That's a pretty good movie clean Yeah, sorry, sorry, cleaning.
Speaker 3: That's a very good seventeen seventeen million.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, it's a very good one. I like that movie, by the way, it's pretty good.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Her and yeah, yeah, yeah, I like it a lot.
Speaker 2: Their sisters or something, right, I think are the most friends.
Speaker 7: The sisters. They are sisters. Okay, they are mm hmm.
Speaker 3: I'd be impressed. If you guys can can beat this. There are some hell yeah, baby, there are some that could beat it, but not many.
Speaker 4: She's in a lot of big movies too.
Speaker 3: She's been in a lot of really good big movies.
Speaker 4: M h. I'm trying to think of two number names.
Speaker 3: Seventeen No, I think you said seven, seventeen, seventeen point three.
Speaker 7: They didn't treat those ladies very well, did they.
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: Nope, that's why the movie called just in Time, the justin Timberlake vehicle justin Time.
Speaker 3: No, she was not in that movie.
Speaker 2: What's just in Time? I don't even know that is?
Speaker 3: Are you thinking of end time? Like the Timberlake movie?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: I forgot about that.
Speaker 3: I was just making Justine I I yeah, was she long? June Bug beat it? Damn dat? I was like, I could do it with June Bug. And that was that was only three three point five. What's I don't know what that is?
Speaker 4: That was like her first one that got Yeah, what's the beauty contest.
Speaker 3: That would have been? That would have beat bugs as well. That's the other one. It's called drop dead gorgeous? Yes, and that that only made ten million.
Speaker 7: I forgot she was in that.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's weird that I guess cleaning rather than drop dead gorgeous?
Speaker 3: Yeap for me? Well, Dave, Dave got that one, Damn Dave, damn. Last one is Hugh Grant you guys?
Speaker 8: Oh god, um nick Nick, I think.
Speaker 4: This didn't make a lot of money. Four weddings and a.
Speaker 3: Funeral, let's check it out.
Speaker 2: Didn't make that didn't make a lot of money.
Speaker 3: It made so much money. It made two hundred and forty two million dollars. Wow, wow, wow. Most of it was international. One hundred and ninety million of it was international. Uh bugs bugs?
Speaker 2: Oh wait was this the one he was nominated for?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: I didn't even know what he's nominated for? The heretic?
Speaker 3: Yeah, heretic was he was nominated for. And that one forty three So wow, that's actually do pretty good. Yeah, two hundred million less than the one that bugs so excuse me post sorry, he.
Speaker 2: Just throws me right under the bus.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry. I apologize, Dave. Can you beat forty three million? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Probably?
Speaker 4: Maurice?
Speaker 3: Well, oh say it again, Maurice, Maurice, crazy old Maurice, say Maurice. I'm trying to find that movie.
Speaker 9: We'll have a minigame and that is his first credit on here, Maurice eighty seven and it made three million dollars.
Speaker 3: Dave, you are very good at this.
Speaker 2: Super good at that game.
Speaker 4: Holy yeah, what what Mickey blue Eyes make?
Speaker 3: Mickey blue Eyes made fifty three that's pretty good.
Speaker 2: Pretty good?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that would have been yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh, we had a minigame in there that never got paid off. Who said? What movie is crazy Old Maurice?
Speaker 4: Ey? What is it?
Speaker 2: Anybody everybody know that offhand?
Speaker 3: I know I've heard you all have seen this.
Speaker 2: I guarantee a number of times. Ye, crazy, what's from a.
Speaker 3: Great film called Beauty and the Beast.
Speaker 2: Maurice is her dad's name, and guest.
Speaker 3: On, okay, like crazy old Maurice.
Speaker 2: He's like crazy Old Maurice. And then he you know anyway, great, Dave one great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Dave did great, buddy. Yeah, Yeah, We're gonna have to have you back on for more and more trivia games. You're very good at them.
Speaker 7: Yes, thank you.
Speaker 2: He's seen a lot of movies, as it turns out, nicely done. Uh, thank you guys for coming on.
Speaker 3: This was so fun. It was super fun.
Speaker 6: Stay tuned if you're a patron, because we're gonna have one more game for you guys after the break here. If you want to become a patron, you go to patreon dot com slash the avnendorsment right now, do it?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 6: All kinds of parks over there. It's pretty fun, so come hang out. You can even get your name said in the podcast. Which should we do that?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 4: Do we? Do that usually we usually do.
Speaker 3: We haven't, but I will do that right. Sorry. I would like to give a shout out to Marsha Greasia, Mary Fox, Nanette Walkley, Johan Bros. To Jackie Houston, deb Olk and Noel Flores. Thanks for being patrons.
Speaker 2: I thought I was being helpful and all I did was make Rob do more work.
Speaker 3: So you were great. You're good, you did very good.
Speaker 2: Stay tuned.
Speaker 6: We're gonna have more great movies coming up. And that does it for today, guys, Thanks so much. Him about one, Chris, I'm being thank you so much for listening. Until we talk to you next time. In Joey the Great indoors.
Speaker 3: The sun is shining in the sky.
Speaker 1: We wouldn't know because we're so happy inside.
Speaker 4: Some people.
Speaker 1: On down and talk some movies. The Avid Indoorsment. Come listen to our show where the Avid Indoorsmen. I'm at home, Bore on the go Where the Avidendorsmen.
Speaker 3: We hope you love it songs, so come on in and stay.
Speaker 1: I will do our best to make use my worthy ev indoors Man