Speaker 1: Karen. Yes, I think I might have found the ultimate guide to this psychic world. Ooh, and get this, Yes she's She's trained at the legendary Arthur Finley College, taught at the College of Psychic Studies, and even help police with psychic detection.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 1: Now, she isn't just a medium, she is a master teacher of the metaphysical, mentor to future psychics, and because why stop, there a university lecturer on creativity and storytelling.
Speaker 3: Oh cool?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and did I mention she's also the host of a top one point five percent podcast and spiritual developments. So yeah, I think it's safe to say we might be in good hands right on this one, ready to unravel the mysteries of psychic science, situition, and even past life regression. Will then stick around because this episode is about to take us deep into the unseen.
Speaker 2: My name is Will and I'm Karen.
Speaker 1: Unlike Boulder and Scully, both want to believe. So we've embarked in a journey of discovery.
Speaker 4: We've talked to people deeply into the spiritual and metaphysical world.
Speaker 1: We've thrown ourselves into weird and wonderful experiences. I even joined a coven.
Speaker 4: Of witches and wait, you joined a coven yep.
Speaker 1: All on the interest of finding something, anything, that will prove that there's something beyond this physical.
Speaker 4: Three dimensional world we all live in.
Speaker 1: This is the Skeptic Metaphysicians. Hey there, it's Will, just stepping in here for a second to ask you for a favor. See, the main reason we do this show is to help others in their spiritual awakening, and nothing makes us happier than to hear or read messages from those that are resonating with the messages we're sharing on the show. So if you have a moment, we'd love for you to contribute to the show by heading to Skeptic Metaphysician dot com and sending us a voicemail or an email from our website, or if you prefer, we love for you to leave us a review on Apple Podcasts or any other podcasting platform that supports them. Karen and I love hearing from those that are moved to message us. It truly does fuel our passion. You are the reason we do this show, and knowing what you like and don't like, that's going to help us craft the very best show we can so that we can help raise the vibration of the planet together. Okay, I've kept you from the interview long enough, so let's get to it. Thanks for listening. Hey, there, I Will and our guest today is a powerhouse in the world of spiritualism, psychic sciences and metaphysical teachings. With over thirty eight years thirty eight, yes, I read that right of experience. She's trained at some of the most prestigious institutions in the field, including the world's renowned Arthur Finley College and the College's Psychic Studies Now. She's an evidential medium, an esteemed tutor, and a certified past life aggression hypnotherapists. As a dedicated educator, she teaches psychic development, mediumship and even remote viewing, helping students unlock their own intuitive abilities. Boy, are we going to be talking today?
Speaker 2: She sounds very busy.
Speaker 1: Now. Beyond her work in spiritualism, she's also an associate lecturer at the University of the Arts in London and host of the Psychic Matters podcast, a top ranked show that explores a depth of psychic and spiritual development. Please welcome to the show and Teato and how are you doing today? Oh?
Speaker 3: Thank you so much? That was a lovely introduction. Gosh, Yes, I am busy and I do do a lot of things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, it's easy to write wonderful introductions when the person has such wonderfully varied and esteemed experience. So thank you for coming on the show. This is a real treat for us. Really excited to have you on the show.
Speaker 3: I'm excited to be here. Thank you for inviting me.
Speaker 1: Well, it's our pleasure. Okay, A lot to talk about, so I'm just going to dive right in. You have dedicated your life to spiritualism and psychic sciences. Was there a specific moment or experience that awakened you to this path?
Speaker 3: Yes, probably when I was in my thirties. I've always been psychic as a child, didn't really understand at the time I was psychic, but looking back, and in my thirties, when I had children they were young, I started to see what I would describe as shadows moving through my house, people people's I'd see people's arms or legs or spirit animals, and I didn't know what it was, and I needed to go and get some tuition and some training for that. So that's really what spurred me on for the mediumship. I've always been interested in it since I was a child, and I got my first Harrow cars at seventeen, so it's been a long journey.
Speaker 1: Wow. So it's either learned how to be a psychic or go to the psychic ward right one or the other. You chose a proper one.
Speaker 3: I'm straight exactly.
Speaker 1: I got to ask the obvious question, because you teach people how to become psychic or be more in tune with their psychic senses and things like that. Is everybody We've heard of this, but we want to confirm it from you. Is everybody's psychic? Everybody? Or there's just some Porschmow like me in a corner who's like he's just dumb and suck in a run and there's no way that any psychic abilities are going to come to me.
Speaker 3: No, everybody has psychic abilities. We're born with them. It's just that they are roundly ignored by civilization unfortunately. But everybody is psychic, and everybody can be trained to use their psychic mind. And it's surprising, really. I get a lot of newcomers into my I run as development circle every Friday for people who want to learn and people just surprise themselves with what they're able to achieve once they set their mind to it, things that they didn't know that they'd be able to do.
Speaker 1: So well, I know it's a different thing, but I set my mind to moving the beer across a table just by me thinking about it, and it's never worked, So I don't know. I must not have anything an.
Speaker 4: So is it like a muscle, say, like you kind of tap into this when you're young, which a lot of people I think do, and then life happens and you get busy and you forget about this way of looking at things in this life. Can you go back into it or do you have to start like retraining your thought process in your mind?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's an interesting question, Karen. I think what we do is we refine our ability to sense the world around us, and the greater focus we put on that, the greater our refinement. So if you think about an artist who likes to paint, they will be very mindful as they walk through the world of how the light touches something, or the shape of somebody's face, or the way the breeze might blow the trees, and they'll be able to use that they're refining their sense of connection to the world so that they can paint those things better and better. A surgeon might have a more refined sense of touch as he goes through he or she goes through their various operas. We become better and better than more and more that we focus on it.
Speaker 1: Well, then if people are interested in doing these kinds of things, and a lot of people, more and more people are waking up to this interest, right, what are the first steps that someone can take to try to move in that direction.
Speaker 3: Take a class would be a step, but you have to be careful who you go and study with, so I would always be led by my intuition, my gut feeling. How does it feel, does it feel right? Look on the internet, look for you know, good teachers, good classes, word of mouth, recommendation, or just things that you personally are drawn to. So definitely take a class. But if you want to be more psychic without taking a class, then I suggest that you really, really, really pay attention to the sense of ambiance around you, which is our sixth sense, because our psychic is our seventh sense of ambiance is the feeling of the energy around you. So I'm sure both of you guys have perhaps walked into a room after an argument. You can taste it in the air, you can feel that something's not quite right. There's people's some people's homes you can go into and they feel really comfortable because of the ambiance you pick up on it. Nobody tells you this is a comfortable house. You sense it, you feel it. And some people's houses are uncomfortable, some are comfortable. They have different feelings. Different places have different feelings, and so we pay attention to the ambiance all around us, like tasting, you know, like a steak will taste the air with its tongue. We're sort of tasting, feeling into the atmosphere, the ambiance around us as psychic. So that's what you need to do. Become very very aware and trust what you're picking up as well.
Speaker 2: I think that's the hard part.
Speaker 4: I know that sometimes, you know, I've had these experiences where I'm like, am I making this up? How do you let go of that belief in yourself and start to really trust that you are feeling something that's there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a great question, Karen. I think it's just practice really and knowing that there is such a thing as your psychic mind and your psychic ability, and trusting in that it will never let you down ever, ever, ever, And it's just practice.
Speaker 1: It's the easier said than done. In this world where you're running around everywhere. It's hard to keep your mind on spiritualy, right on finding to practice, to find a way to develop these things, or to be really even be in tuned with the ambiance like you're talking about. Because we are being demanded to move faster and live in a three D world a very very specific way.
Speaker 2: So and we want proof of everything. Well, not in like physical tangible proof.
Speaker 1: I do, I do, but you know we meaning you, we meaning me.
Speaker 2: A lot of people. Yeah, seeing as believing there's that whole phrase.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's of course, we've got a conscious mind, which we really need to do what you're saying, you know, run around and do the school, run, go to work every day, make our lists of shopping and do the laundry. We really need our conscious mind. But also we must be encouraged to go within and look at what we call the implica order, that which happens within, and be able to put the conscious mind to one side, because the conscious mind is not psychic. So if you're trying to feel something with your conscious mind and know something and it's not going to work, conscious mind doesn't know what it's doing. It's the psychic mind that you need to use. And it's that day dream state, that in between state. You know, when you've been told off as a child for looking out the window at school, was being told off being in a daze. It's that beautiful sort of day dream state is where you want to be and allow those thoughts and impressions to come in. So you have to there's two sides of the mind and you have to learn which side to use.
Speaker 1: You studied in some prestigious institutions, which is even just to say that is mind blowing to me right now that there are prestigious institutions that teach psychic development. There's so much distrust, I guess of this type of thing for there to emerge an institution like the Arthur Finley College, for example. It's anti intuitive to have something like this, So how.
Speaker 4: Do you actually it's not anti intuitive but ti non intuitive, right, but.
Speaker 1: In the three D world, So how did studying in institutions like this help shape who you are right now?
Speaker 3: Well, first, of all, the Arthur Finny College employ the best teachers in the world, so when you go there, you're going to get the best teaching that there is currently and so of course that's going to shape form how you learn and your knowledge about the topic. And they encourage you to try out all kinds of different exercises. And it's a very busy day when you go to the Arther Finny College. Usually I will go for a week at a time, and you'll be working from nine in the morning till nine at night, with breakfast, lunch, and dinner of course in between those times. But it's a very very long day. It's very very intensive learning. It's the most beautiful, beautiful place. If anybody gets a chance to go, it's absolutely fantastic. But they have There is the Spiritualist's National Union, the SNU, which runs an education program, and that is the education program that I have gone through. In fact, I've just almost got what they call their qualification, which is the d SNU, the Diploma of the Spirituous National Union, and it is literally the equivalent of a PhD. I've written ninety seven thousand, three hundred words of essays so far. Wow, it's an awful lot. Yeah, and she was busy. Yeah. Well, I'm hoping to be a teacher at the Arth Finny College myself one day, so well, one day soon, hopefully, thankful I was according to plan.
Speaker 1: Is that it all associated with spiritualist churches or is it a totally different path?
Speaker 3: Can you ask that question again?
Speaker 1: Sure, So there's a at least here in the States, there's a section of the population that goes to a spiritualist church. Yes, that is really is designed to connect during services, connect with spirits in the congregation. Is it aligned with that or is that? Is it a totally different Oh it is okay.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's absolutely right. The Spiritualist National Union, that's a religious organization and a charity. So that's what they are. And they've got this education program, and of course they've got Spiritualist churches which people will go to. And in a Spirituist church you can watch a demonstration of mediumship where the medium will use their eternal consciousness to connect with the eternal consciousness of those who are in the spirit world and bring through what we call messages for the people in the congregation.
Speaker 1: I love that term, the eternal consciousness.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So then what would you say are the Because when people think about mediumship and these kinds of things, there's a lot of immediate images thoughts that come to mind. What would you feel would be the most misunderstood part of mediumship?
Speaker 3: I'm not sure what you are asking.
Speaker 1: Can you Can you ask any misconceptions? Are there any misconceptions that you like to dispel? Like, for example, when people here think about spiritualist churches, they think about I don't know, you do evidential mediumship, so it's a little bit different. But there are people that feel that mediumship is just people try and take one over on someone. For example, how can someone be confident that when they go to a spiritualist church or they go speak with you or something like that, that they are truly in with someone who can help them.
Speaker 3: I think it's really important that you've brought this up because there is so much skepticism, especially in our field, and I personally have had to be very skeptical about this work myself, and it's only through me wanting to throw in the towel and say this is all a load of nonsense. I'm not doing it anymore. But it's only through my own learning that I've come to realize this is a real, real thing that happens and it's absolutely incredible. So how can someone be sure, Well, you have to go to someone who's had a lot of training and who knows what they're talking about. And you can only do that, as I say, by researching their credentials really for somebody who take and also as a member of the Spirituous National Union, we have a great code of ethics by which we work, so we wouldn't predict, say, for instance, from the platform, we wouldn't demonstrate where alcohol is being served. We all kinds of different things that we work too as our code of conduct. So there's a great standard and I think bringing up the standard of mediumship and training for mediums is really really vital. And if anybody's listening and they aren't able to go across the pond as you call it, to the Arthophony College itself, which is over in the UK in a place called Stansteard just by Stansted Airport, you can learn online with the SNUI, which is the Spirituous National Union International, and you will get amazing tuition from the teachers there and it's for international students and it's only twenty five pounds for the entire year and all your classes are free. So it's a really wonderful resource for people in different countries.
Speaker 1: Can you say that again? Yeah, because I'm going right now, not right now, right after this interview, will you.
Speaker 2: So check it out.
Speaker 3: It's called the s NUI Spirituous National Union International. I think the website might be dot org dot UK.
Speaker 1: Wonderful, Thank you, I will check it out. That sounds fascinating. Thank you for that.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I think we have to also really test our own what we're doing here. Just you saying that reminded me of something that I did several years ago. I stood up in a spirituish church and it was part of my training and I was doing a demonstration of mediumship and I stood up and I said, there's a gentleman here and he's dressed in skins, like animal skins, and he's walking along the ice and he's been hunting for seals. Now, I was in the middle of a suburban area in the middle of the UK, sort of middle aged audience, and I just looked out thinking, nobody, but nobody is going to know who the says, I must be going absolutely bonkers. This is a load of rubbish, and I think I'll go and be a secretary like I used to be. And what happened was somebody puts a hand up. This was my uncle, I said, he takes me to Greenland. Yes, he came from Greenland. He was a seal hunter. I mean, what are the chances of that? Wows like that really make you think, Okay, right, there's so much truth in this, How on earth can I pick this up? And it's only by finding your own truth can you deal with our own skepticism? But I think skepticism is absolutely vital, right.
Speaker 1: I mean that's such a specific example too, right, being a seal hunter, you wouldn't I mean, it wouldn't come to mind at all.
Speaker 4: Will So you mentioned something when you were talking about the code of ethics that you follow and that you don't do predictions. So I have a twofold question about that. As mediums, can you predict? Can you forecast things? And if so, why do you? Why is it an ethic or to do that?
Speaker 3: So, when you're working under the Code of conduct for the Spirituist National Union as a medium, you don't predict from the platform because it's not evidential. You're looking at a future that hasn't actually happened yet. So when we work on platform, everything that we bring through is from the mind or the eternal consciousness of or soul if you like, of the spirit communicator, and everything that they say is present or current or known by the person in front of us. Not always. Sometimes they can say things like, there's a your grandfather had a watch and it's kept in a yellow box, and the person in front of you may not know what that is, but you give it anyway, and then it turns out that there is a watch that the person didn't know that's kept in a yellow box. There's that sort of thing. But that's not prediction that's coming straight from the spirit world. But if I was to say to somebody, hmm, if you carry on going along your life path, I predict that you will become a policewoman one day, then that's that's not evidential from the spirit world. That's my right me giving a prediction.
Speaker 1: And it could that could be the distinction between evidential mediumship in psychic someone who goes.
Speaker 3: To yes exactly, because the psychic is where we use our energy to work with the energy of the person sitting in front of us. And we are able to pick up information from that energy field, from the auric field and give it back to that person. And yes, then you could possibly give prediction if this happens. I see this, but again nothing is set in stone, because we've got free will and free choice and all of those things.
Speaker 1: Sure, so then when you saw the gentleman in the skins, seal Hunter, this is a fascinating question for me because I can't even imagine what it would be like when you see you said there's a there's a gentleman in the room. Is it just a knowing that he's there? Do you see that person in there? Is it a shadowy figure? Like? How does it come to you?
Speaker 3: For that particular example was in my early mediumship, and at that time I could stare at a spot on the wall at the back of the church or center, and that person I can see them like a movie in my mind, and I project that movie onto the back wall, so I can literally see him walking. I can also become him as if he is if I'm walking in those skins, as if I'm walking along the ice with him. And I remember saying to this girl, he calls to you along across the ice, and it's this long. Ah, there's like a big long call like this. And I said, he tells me that you sing, and she said, yes, I'm an opera singer.
Speaker 2: A wow.
Speaker 3: I mean that was extraordinary. But now my mediumship, after many many years of practice and fine tuning and so on, now it's very subtle. It doesn't come to me where I see those images. Now, I just see it as I might see somebody's hands in my mind's eye, and then I will ask that spirit person to blend their energy with mine, put their hands over my hands, and as they do that, then I know, oh, my wrist is broken, there's something missing here, I have got a missing finger or oh. And as the rest of the body comes into my awareness of their old physical body, then you know whether they're walking to one side, you know how old they are, you know what they pass of. You know, you just become much more aware of them, and that information drops into your knowing.
Speaker 1: We've spoken a lot of evidential mediums, and I've always asked how they see the person that they're connected with. I've never heard that answer where you look across to the one and see it projected. I've never considered trying that, so that might be something I try next time. You know, you try everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've heard people say it's like a movie, but in their mind's eye.
Speaker 1: Really before that's and I think it could still be in their mind's EyeT, but they're visualizing it right, So that makes sense. That makes perfect sense. And I had never thought of it that way.
Speaker 3: So thank you, because you're if you're looking at it like a movie, you're using what we call our clearvoyance, which is our clear vision, so you can clearly see that image in your mind. I project it onto the wall, but I will also use my clear sentience, which is my clear feeling. How does this make me feel? What is this person feeling? How did they feel just before they passed away? And when you blend with them, and you blend your energy with theirs, they put their face over your face, their shoulders over your shoulders. Then you can walk with them, you can walk out. It's a little bit like remote viewing through their eyes, and you can walk with them through their life. You can see their house, you can walk with them to their place of work. So it's it's a most beautiful, beautiful thing to be able to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So did he have a message for her? Why was he there?
Speaker 3: I can't remember what the message was, actually, good point, good question. Can't remember what the message was. But he was related to her through family. I think he was her uncle or something like this, and that's why he was there.
Speaker 1: But then that brings up a good question overall when you do these things, is it do people come because they actually have a message they have to get across or is it just ta hey, shoin you what can happen?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Is there a point to that?
Speaker 3: Yeah? What is the point? It's a good point, good point. What is the point of mediumship? Well, the point of mediumship is to provide information that can be evidential to the recipient. We can't provide evidence. We can only provide information right to a person in front of us, and it's up to them to decide if that is evidential for them. So it's to show people that this is not this flesh and blood life that we live with our conscious mind is not the only life that life continues on, and that we came from somewhere before we were born and we return.
Speaker 1: Okay, So it's a way of validating that, yes, indeed, there is something around.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 4: So I imagine you have had an experience where someone just was very skeptical, skeptical, doesn't believe in this in h and you gave them some sort of information that just completely flipped the switch. That something that you've had an experience with.
Speaker 3: Certainly there are people that have come to me that are very skeptical, and you can only do your best to provide information. Nothing really stands out. There's been some very beautiful spirit people who I've worked with that I remember, such as a gentleman who came to see me once and I remember his son was here from the spirit world, and I remember describing I was thinking about this the other day, and I was described a few things that that boy was or wasn't able to do, and I remember describing his arm. I said, as he shows me his arm, I know it's a different width to the other arm. There's something and I know that my fingers curled like this on this arm, and I don't think I'm able to move the arm. I have to move it with my other hand. And he said, yes, that's exactly what he was like. So it is really beautiful. But of course a lot of the information is not of us, so it's not retained in the conscious mind. It moves through us and out, so from spirit, through my spirit to your spirit, and so it's a chat. So we are a channel of information that comes out, so we don't retain it. It's not always easy to remember what you've just said.
Speaker 1: Sure, no, it makes sense because the information isn't not really meant for you, It's meant for the person that you're speaking to. Yes. Yeah, So a lot of folks are listening to the show or watching the show are here because they are on an active path trying to awaken spiritually or raizor consciousness. Do you feel I mean, I think I know what the answer is, but do you feel that evidential mediumship, psychic neists, that kind of thing. Are these solid tools to help them increase their spiritual awakening or might they be a distraction?
Speaker 3: When you say spiritual awakening, what do you mean by that?
Speaker 1: I'm not one hundred percent sure everyone has Everyone has their own their own definition of what spiritual awakening is. But the way that I see it is going from the three dimensional world, being completely entrenched in the day to day making money, taking care of the family or whatever, and instead develop a spiritual relationship with who we actually are, our higher cells, or the universe, that kind of thing. I would imagine that tapping into some of these senses would open up those channels idly, more widely than not. But there are folks, uh, some all gurus believe that utilizing these gifts tend to be a distraction from that spiritual weakening, that pure spiritual awakening, which sainly aisle. Would you sit on that?
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't know. I don't know about those people who find it a distraction. I can only sit on the side of I think it's absolutely amazing and beautiful, and sitting in the divine presence of all things is one of the most beautiful things that we can do, just to find that peacefulness within. And of course we must always remember that this is not some flight of fancy that we've made up with our crystal ball. This is quantum physics. This is quantum science, and so if you want to explore it, which I'm doing intensely, you want to be looking at what quantum science is proving, what quantum physics are showing. There's some incredible experiments taking place across the world with synthetic telepathy, say, for instance, whereby they will scientists are able to put an implant into somebody's mind or brain that will make robotic limbs lift. You must have seen this on YouTube, so by your thoughts you can make certain things happen. And of course not just the limb that's attached to your body, somebody else's limb across the other side of the world. So these are this synthetic telepathy. They're trying to use it for military purposes, so that if soldiers are caught on the battlefield and they can't use a radio where they can't speak, or for whatever reason, they can think and get the helicopter to come and rescue them and give their locations. So all of these things. This world could be the most fascinating place if we studied this properly. So places like the Arthur Findley College and the Spirituous National Uth Union education program, this is where we begin to We're only at the very beginning. So I would I would encourage people to look at the science, especially the skeptical people. Look at the science. Let's explore that, because that's what it's all about.
Speaker 1: You know. I actually not long ago I brought up that same question to you, Karen, where I was like, I mean, there's how do I get my fingers to move by just thinking about it? Right?
Speaker 4: And we talk because you're not thinking about it, They're just you're not consciously thinking, move the fingers, grabbed the paper, You just.
Speaker 1: Do it, right. Yeah, So it's it's a it's a great create And I've always wondered that. I mean, you have seen you you have muscles, you have, but what electrical? Is an electrical charge that makes it move? I mean that's.
Speaker 2: Electrical impulses in our brain.
Speaker 1: Yes, but but how how does it work? That's the that's the magic question.
Speaker 3: And that's what scientists are looking into. They're looking into non locality, say, for instance, which is where particles can affect each other no matter how far apart they are, without any direct connection or signal between them.
Speaker 4: So it's scary though, to think about someone being able to move robotic limbs in a different on the other side of the world, because then it's like, oh, it's like a puppet master almost.
Speaker 1: People use it now, like you guys WiFi right, drones are being driven, yes, but.
Speaker 4: Can you imagine if you had, you know, different couple of prosthetic legs and all a sudden, you're up and walking unintentionally.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's kind of creepy. That is kind of creepy, but kind of cool at same time.
Speaker 2: Yes, I mean there's amazing, you know. That's the thing.
Speaker 4: There's there's always two sides. There's the you know what can credible things can you do with these? And then how can they be misused?
Speaker 1: Right? Yeah? Now do spirits ever communicate, not just to share hey, there is an afterlife, but rather they have messages for the world that they they feel it's really important for me to come through and say, hey, knucklehead, stop this or this is going to happen or is it exclude just there's more to life than just this. We need to take a quick pause, but we'll be right back right after these messages. Hey, they're just popping in real quickly here to let you know that if you like this show and the guests that we bring on, then you are definitely gonna want to be a part of our Inner Circle. You see. The Inner Circle is absolutely free to join, and it gives you an opportunity to not only interact with Karen and I through a community chat feature, but you'll also be able to engage with fellow listeners like yourself there. But one of my favorite parts of that community is the tons of discounts on services from some of our past guests that you can find on there. Are you curious about a particular path you've heard on the show, Well, this gives you an opportunity to try it out without having to pay full price to see if it's something that resonates with you or not. Now, we're also going to be doing a lot of great giveaway for our members, things like free sessions from some of our past guests. You can gain access to behind the scenes videos, even get a chance to be on the show with us, and so much more. As a bonus, you'll also be helping the show grow by letting people learn about us. And if we mentioned it's one hundred percent free. Check out our show notes for the link to our inner Circle and join today and then drop in and say hello and tell us what episode you heard this on. We might just give you a shout out on the show. All right, let's get to the interview. Does spirits ever communicate not just to share hey, there is an afterlife, but rather they have messages for the world that they feel it's really important for me to come through and say, hey, knucklehead, stop this or this is going to happen, or is it exclusively just there's more to life than just this.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know the answer to that question.
Speaker 1: In your experience.
Speaker 3: In my experience, of course, I work in evidential mediumships and most of the work that I do is giving messages messages to people from a platform, all one to one. But I also am a trance medium and work in trance with giving voice to channeled consciousness. It's not something I actually speak about. It is the first time I've spoken about it in public. But there are messages that come through from the consciousness that I channel, and it is for the greater mankind, I suppose. But it's not something that I would want to go out and put into the world because if someone can't even understand at this moment the psychic mind in its most basic form, how are they going to even take me seriously when I give them a message from my channeled consciousness the high mind. So it's something that is between me and the spirit world. It's work that I'm doing behind the scenes. One day, if I feel like i'd like to share it, then I will. But yes, there's lots of things like that. I mean, there's the Teachings of Abraham. You must have watched Esther Hicks, absolutely fascinating.
Speaker 1: So do you.
Speaker 4: We've spoken to people that have different experiences with this question. I'm about to ask you. Do you see or feel spirit everywhere all the time or is it something that you have to tap into.
Speaker 3: No, I don't feel spirit all the time. I do tap into it. Sometimes I can be going about my business and occasionally become aware of spirit in the room with me, or a certain person has come to visit for some reason. I don't always know who it is. But I don't I switch off. I don't go around the world, otherwise I wouldn't be able to move in my life a sensing spirit everywhere. So no, I don't. I don't sense and as I'm working, I'll turn on when i'm working.
Speaker 1: Sure, Yeah, I can imagine if it's Yeah, it'd be like Superman and you're hearing all the voices at the same time.
Speaker 3: You'd be tired as well, because it's energy, so we're working with energy, so it would be exhausting.
Speaker 1: Woul drain you right. That makes sense. Now you teach spiritual development classes and things like that. Is there one exercise or practice that someone listening or watching right now could do to quickly strengthen their own intuition?
Speaker 3: Let me see it would be for me sitting in the silence. Let me just see if it was me and I wanted to strengthen my intuition. I'll set the intention first. Always, my intention is to strengthen my intuition. So by that, what do you mean you want to be able to trust what you're picking up? Is that your intention?
Speaker 1: Sure? I think everyone have a different intention, But for me, sure that if I was to sit down and want to if there was an exercise that I could do to help me strength and masachic intuition abilities, what would you recommend?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would recommend sitting in the silence and the divine presence of all things. So moving into a space whereby the conscious mind becomes still Our thoughts of every day shopping lists and things will still come in, but we don't pay attention to them. So just focus on the breath, Focus on the breathing, focus on the sensation of the energy of you, and just feel into the energy of everything else. It's like the divine presence is all I can say. You can call it God, you can call it divinity, you can call it the natural energy around us, whatever you like. Because it's that that you're going to use when you're working with your intuitions. So you need to know what it feels like first so that you can move into using it. So it's sitting in that beautiful power. We call it sitting in the power. And so when you come to use your intuition, so say, for instance, you need to make a decision, shall I buy this shirt or shall I buy that shirt? Shall I go to that party? Or shall I not? What you do, then, when you need to use it, put your hand on your solar plexus on your tummy and feel, use your clest sentience to feel what is the correct decision. How will I feel if I go to that party? How will I feel if I stay at home? You'll tell yourself what the answer is. You'll know what the answer is because that's your intuition speaking loud and clear. You don't go to that party because you're not going to have a good time, or you definitely go be Is it going to be great? You can feel it before you go anywhere. I mean, it's the it's the it's refining that sense, which is what I said at the beginning, learning how to refine that sense. You think of the ninjas in Japan and Eastern culture. They refine this sense of intuition so strongly that they would know whether someone was coming to kill them way before they even arrived on the scene. They can feel it. They can sense it from the ambulance, from the energy, and that's what you're trying to refine.
Speaker 1: I think I might be more intuitive than I think.
Speaker 2: I think you're very intuitive.
Speaker 1: Because I always know when you're angry at me before you even came to the house.
Speaker 4: I'm angry, right, so when I walk in and say, what have you done?
Speaker 1: I know way before that, or I'm in trouble. I know what I did, but I'm in trouble. Well, you do a lot of things that just evidential mediumship. You also we talked about remote viewing, you talked about past life regression. Is evidential mediumship? Really what draws you and if so, what made you venture into remote viewing and past life regression.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just an extension of using the conscious mind. So at the moment, I'm running a course. I'm teaching it after this interview. Actually it's called the Traveler, and it's yeah, I know, it's really cool. We're doing past life for aggression. Tonight the session is moving to the Spirit Weld to meet our friends and our loved ones to take our consciousness to that. The session next month will be astral travel. How can we physically leave our body and move into the astral body and travel around in our consciousness?
Speaker 1: We've done you now have my attention. That is the one thing everyone who's listening knows. I astral projection. Astal travel is my thing. It's so much my thing that I've never been able to do it. No, because i want to do it so badly. I want to do it too badly. That's a problem. I'm just too into it. So I need to just chill out. And I'm trying to chill out. But it's still like, you know, yeah, would you like? It's hard to do it?
Speaker 3: Oh, it is amazing. I did one last week and it was you can walk through walls and move through windows. It's just amazing.
Speaker 1: Of course you can.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm going to have to go to one of her classes.
Speaker 1: I'm absolutely gonna have to go to one of our classes. Yes, so there is a difference between astral travel and remote views, Yeah, oh yes, in what would you classify those differences as well?
Speaker 3: The remote viewing uses the psychic mind. So you're conscious, you're sitting upright, you've got your pen in hand, and you send your psychic mind through all of time and space and you pick up information about what we call the target. That might be somebody standing somewhere, might be something in a box across the other side of the world, it might be a photograph, and you write down all your perceptions about it. So that's what remote viewing is. And astra travel is where you are in a deep state of hypnosis, almost that state between sleep and consciousness, just that hypnagogia state, just on the edge, and you're able to move your your consciousness into the astral body, which is an exact replica of your physical body, and you are able to get literally get up out of your body and move around the world. You can fly, you can create things, you can wish for stuff, you can visit people, you can do all kinds of stuff. So, yeah, that's the difference.
Speaker 1: That might be why I'm having a hard time because that quite that little sliver of space between being awaken the sleep is so small for me. When I lie down and put my head on my pillow, I'm out.
Speaker 3: There's your mistake if you're trying to do it at night time, when you're trying to go to that's your sleep. That's where you go to sleep. You need a special place in your home, even if it's on the I was doing mine on my floor and pointing like you can all see my floor.
Speaker 1: Let me remote view.
Speaker 3: Now here's the thing. Here's the top tip for astral traveling. Don't be tired when you do it is don't when you're tired. You need to fall asleep, be really rested, because you need an active mind and a arrested body, because your mind needs to be alert to where it wants to go.
Speaker 1: Right. So, basically, what you're saying is ill. Never good to ask because I'm always so exhausted.
Speaker 3: No, you will. The best time to do it is when you've like if you wake up at four in the morning to go to the bathroom or something, you go back to bed, that's a good time to do it then, because you've had your night's sleep. You're kind of you've woken yourself up a bit to do your business, you've come back to bed, and you've still got a couple of hours. That's the perfect time if you want to do it in your bed. But I would also moot the suggestion that you use a different space in the house to do it in. And also you could use some beautiful sacred oils. I was using Galbanum yesterday. It's an absolutely incredible oil. I'm down this is a great oil as well.
Speaker 1: Been them in franking sense, okay.
Speaker 3: And myrtle is another one, so we'll be using myrtle in my course. The traveler, you.
Speaker 1: Said something that made and when you when you work up at four o'clock in the morning to do your business, maybe that's the that's the time. That's a perfect time to practice. It sounds like maybe as men get older, the universe wants them to ask or travel because like it, Yes, idea constantly waking up for in the morning.
Speaker 4: Ago, I think it's all people because I've been having my heart flashes those wake me.
Speaker 2: Up before in the morning.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, what do you see the future of ritualism as do you think this is going to take off and just be super accepted over all, or is it always going to be like a niche.
Speaker 3: I think it will be accepted the more that science is able to back what we've already been saying for a long long time. And it's not just us as a little group of psychics. There's you know, this is Eastern culture. This is centuries old what we're talking about here spirituality and using the conscious mind. So it's not just a modern thing. But I think now that we live in a more open world, where we're able to talk outside of religion and speak honestly, and science is able to prove certain things, then once science backs it, I think we may be able to make some strides. Not forgetting, of course, that science tells us that a bumblebee can't fly, but patently it can, So you know, can't trust science really away.
Speaker 1: I have always been weary though scientists.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I do see this whole thing. You know, if you think we have got the ability to connect to the hive mind of the most incredibly intelligent people at once lived here, we can contact them, we can speak to them, we can channel their information. We could be using that to make an incredible world. You couple that with AI, artificial intelligence reality what do you call it when you wear a headset? Yeah, that sort of stuff. And I was thinking, gosh, wouldn't it be amazing if I could take somebody to the spirit world through maybe a past life regression experience where they can also use a virtual headset and see perhaps their loved one animated through AI, but with me speaking and they're meeting them. I mean, there's all kinds of stuff that could go on to make the most beautiful, beautiful world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but then then you'd have to have an implant in your head to connect transhumanism.
Speaker 3: Telepathy is telepathy. You don't need any advance for telepathy. So that's the thing. That's what we would like to prove. We want science to prove next that.
Speaker 1: I can handle the implant.
Speaker 4: I would think it would be hard if you have these abilities to connect to we ever want to disconnect to go do the laundry or to do the school drop.
Speaker 1: But that's the rug, right, that's what we're here for. Bridge bows, right, you know, it.
Speaker 2: Just sounds like a place had rather be sometimes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we need to hear karents. I don't even think about it, but if someone listening or watching right now feels like they're experiencing some sort of psychic awakening or something like that, but they're scared or unsure of how to move this thing forward. Word of guidance, could you offer them?
Speaker 3: Well, what I would say is, and when I first began speaking about my own experiences, when I was thirty and my had children, I was seeing all these shadows. I was perturbed. Put it that way, but the spirit world are the most loving, beautiful force of nature, we'll call it nature, and they just come to make their presence known to us, to be present, to let us know that they are around. So there is absolutely nothing to be frightened of. It is a bit disturbing when you see a shadow, when you see something, when you hear some when you don't know how you know something, but please be reassured, it's perfectly normal. It's quite normal. It's okay, So right, it's nothing to be frightened off.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 4: I love that A perfect way to sum this all up. And that's one thing that we try to do with this podcast is to really reach all of those people out there who are having these experiences and think that they're the only one we want them to know that this is normal. So thank you for saying that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and thank you for what you're doing to help so many people in terms come to terms with these kinds of things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're welcome.
Speaker 1: And I know you have a really super popular podcast that we'd be remissing we didn't touch on real quick before we in the conversation. Tell us about that show. What do you cover on it?
Speaker 3: Thank you, that's really kind of you to mention that it's called Psychic Matters. And I teach people how to use the psychic mind for free, so you don't have to come to a class. You can listen to the podcast. But I also interview, not I do my own solo shows, but I also interview experts across the world to bring you their wisdom and their advice and their guidance. And it's all about pushing forward the boundaries of human consciousness to redefine the significance of living. So you will find there's an awful lot of interesting episodes on there, not all about psychic and mediumship. I interview a soul midwife who sits with people who are dying to help them transition to the next world. There's all kinds of different people that I interview on their people who do meditation and reiki that you mentioned earlier. So yeah, all kinds of different things.
Speaker 1: Well, I happen to love your show, so I would encourage anyone who is curious about any of these kinds of things to check out the show because it's actually really got a lot of information. It's really well done. So thank you for what you do. Is there anything that you feel that anyone listening or watch right now really needs to know about evidential mediumship or remote viewing or passive regressions or anything that you feel important to get across with the audience. What would that be?
Speaker 3: I moved to say, don't feel alone with it because it can be a very lonely existence. My mother was ninety years old before she asked me what I did for a.
Speaker 1: Living ninety Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah. My friends I have known since I was ten or eleven. They're very lovely friends and I love them dearly, but they don't understand this world. I have made friends in mediumship circles and psychic circles of course, great friends. So it can be very very lonely, and especially when you have nowhere to turn to or classes that you can't afford or which is why I've got my podcast. And it's not just my podcast. There's other podcasts out there where you can learn. And knowledge is power always. So the more that you know, the more you understand, the more you will understand yourself. So please know your as we've already said so beautifully, you are perfectly normal and it's actually the world that is abnormal. Who don't accept that our gifts? You know, scientists feel that just because we've got a sense, it has to have a locality, eyes, site, ears for hearing. But when you've got a psychic sense and an ambient sense that doesn't have a locality, so they say it doesn't exist, but it does. Stein will tell you it exists. So you know, don't feel alone. There's plenty of especially with YouTube and podcasting and so on, there's plenty of resources where you can go and get some tuition and then you will be in a better place to understand yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a beautiful way to end the show. If someone wanted to reach out to you to learn from you or to just learn more about you, what's the best place for someone to do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you for asking they can go to my website and teato dot com A N N T H E A t O dot com.
Speaker 1: If you don't have a pen in hand right now, we're going to put a direct link in our show notes. So you'll need to do is just go to the show notes and hit the link. It'll be there directly so you can be in contact with uh hand without muss or fuss. And this has been a wonderful conversation. Thank you so much for coming on the show. Hopefully we will make this one of many to come beautiful.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much for having me. It's been lovely talking about something I'm so passionate about.
Speaker 1: It's been a pleasure.
Speaker 2: Its