Speaker 1: A shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of Idiotology with Len you Tako one O one one w jr R.
Speaker 3: But your freaking idiots all right, This hour of the show is brought to you by Pick your Ticket Thursday, happening on the JRR Instagram at one O one one w JRR.
Speaker 1: I checked to verify it's there, remember earlier in the show, and it's there. Your chance to win tickets to great JRR shows. Goodness for that, Creed, Well, I mean, I hate.
Speaker 3: To talk about it. If it wasn't you know, trust but verify, Yes.
Speaker 1: Yes, I learned that from a guy named Pat Lynch newfound Glory Saliva. Creed this story so far, bunch of JRR shows. You can win tickets to it. All you have to do is be following us at one O one one WJRR and then do what the post says.
Speaker 3: I believe it was. On Tuesday, shared the story in the rock News portion of the show about the their drummers the hijacked trucks containing four thousand cases of the tequila brand owned by Hagar, Sammy Hagar and Guy fiertiyea worth a million dollars. What is the update. Let's go to Laredo, Texas, where the Laredo Police Department has pretty much wrapped up their investigation over the so called hijacking.
Speaker 1: This better or not, there's no reason why it'd be a setup from Fietti and Hagar.
Speaker 3: What this is is a miscommunication of the utmost level where it was misreported as to what exactly happened in the Laredo Police Department are saying this is nothing more than two delivery trucks that, yes, indeed were packed full of said tequila, not worth a million dollars, but more like three hundred and sixty five thousand dollars, still a lot of cash, not hijacked at all, but rather rerouted to a different distribution center when the original destination and warehouse was unable to accommodate the contents of the two trucks. They ended up being sent to a warehouse outside Los Angeles. That's a lot of agave.
Speaker 1: I could understand that, remember that when there was a shortage on what I think it's called blue agave, the little cactus or whatever that they use in tequila.
Speaker 3: Don't I don't touch tequila anything either. Ever since we did Querva Nation.
Speaker 1: Yeah that yeah, that kind of I didn't touch tequila after high school.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's more like that's a And then we made an exception because Querbo said, hey, how about coming down to our island in the British Virgin Islands and promoting.
Speaker 2: Our product for three days. We were like, okay, done, twist oar arm. Do you have beer too? Because we're beer drinkers. That was when oh, so many stories on this show.
Speaker 1: We need to maybe talk about that later and are off the air podcast because that was when.
Speaker 3: We certainly can't talk about most of that stuff on the air, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: That was when the Dirty Rushian was invented. Yes, and when our promo director at the time, Josh what's his on air name? On the Metal Show, they did Sauceboss. When Josh flew was he flying for his first yay, he was flying for his first time? God, we flew with him for his first time. Remember he videoed it and we were on a prop plane. How scary is that for your puddle jumper? Yeah, for your first flight. And we flew with a Tom Banks or other engineers his first time flying. When our playing almost blew up that was a different trip though. Yeah, but two dudes that he was an engineer, but two dudes one flight, first flight, I should say. But yeah, we'll talk about that in the podcast I'm writing it down.
Speaker 3: Remind me to bring up Stan the MC of the event and oh my god, well head perverts him and dirty Russian. Yes, all right, Yeah, we'll get more into that in our off the air podcast after the show.
Speaker 1: So there's a show. We do it on Facebook Live so you can tune in.
Speaker 3: There was no hijacking, No one was hurt. That it was simply two trucks re routed and the miscommunication for a moment thought that the product had gone missing in or was stolen. No, that was not the case, and it wasn't worth a million.
Speaker 1: Dollars three hundred and forty five or something like that. Yeah, somebody blew it there.
Speaker 3: How do you miscommunicate? You know how?
Speaker 1: Because you got Sammy Hagar and guy for you any money, They're not in charge.
Speaker 3: It's the Disturbut I'm just sharing the story with you. I don't know all that. The Laredo police are still button up the final part of the investigation. Do you know what toms of main products are.
Speaker 1: It's a brand natural all natural personal care products, Toms of Maine, my skincare different things.
Speaker 3: Like toothpaste and shampoo and soap, and yeah, I had never really heard of this until we were visiting. Well, we were visiting my wife's cousin and I forgot to bring toothpaste. I asked her and said, he are you gonna need toothpaste? She goes, oh, yeah, this is great and gives me this Toms of Maine, which I had never heard of, and I used it and I what's in this dirt? Yeah, but anyway.
Speaker 1: It's a lot like uh, it's almost like pat It's almost and I know, you know, because you have the story of pretty, it's almost like its own brand, kind of like remember Mela Luca, remember that that brand and.
Speaker 3: That's still out. I mean, Tom's just very popular, albeit pricey. It's they're they're pricey. They're doing a little bit of public relations damage right now after the FDA says it found bacteria and a quote mold like substance at their main main plant production facility. What's a little too natural? Huh. That's a natural occurring thing, right, that will naturally kill you?
Speaker 1: Just yeah, so uh that's what Mills helped me out with Mills Air with I'm not just plugging. A sponsor here helped me out with my AC handler had mold creeping through it. After all the storms and the and the whatever the what's that light?
Speaker 3: U V light?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the u v V light wasn't even hooked up for the last two years, and tech came out and.
Speaker 3: Said, dude, you gotta get that taken care. It's going to go in your ducks.
Speaker 1: And then when it goes in your ducks, you're a word that rhymes with that anyway, So Tom's good luck with your mold.
Speaker 3: This might be possibly the dumbest thing we'll address on the air this morning. A new technique for those who have a tough time getting up in the morning and facing the day. Salo to self help guru Mel Robbins, who for six weeks, on the advice of her therapist, has been trying out a life changing start to the day referred to as slithering out of bed.
Speaker 4: Today, I'm going to teach you this life changing technique called slithering. The first step for me is you're going to think about just letting the weight of your emotion drop you out of it. Now I am dripping down the side of the bed. I'm getting on the floor, and instead of fighting the heaviness embrace it. I would just kind of start to move and I'm writhing around on the floor and You're not gonna stand up yet, get on all fours and crawl across the floor to the bathroom, I bob, I can't.
Speaker 3: First off, she has the eye patches on, okay, So she's staging her wake up to it to demonstrate this slithering technique that her therapists suggested. Such a it is. It's a TikTok thing. I don't gay just google slithering.
Speaker 1: Then I am going to google that because everybody has their own wake up technique. Again, it is that stupid.
Speaker 3: So she's got to check who uses Tom's. She's got her yes, she's got her blinders on right, and she has her podcasting at home microphone positioned on her chest, you know, to pick up the audio as Then she starts to explain the slithering technique, which it literally is. She slithers off the side of the bed on to the floor. If I woke up, if I woke up, your geniass out of bed. If I woke up and my wife was crawling on her hands and knees.
Speaker 1: I'd call nine one one, thinking like something's really but no, I'm just slithering.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to deal with the heaviness.
Speaker 1: I know you're mister rugged. You know meat and potatoes. But what is your quick, quickly your wake up routine?
Speaker 3: My wake up routine? What do you do? I wake up before the alarm even goes off. I spring out a bed stretch or anything I like, not in big not calistenics. I'm talking about my arms in the air and stretched. Now. Nope, I wake up before the alarm goes off. I get out of bed, I go into the U, the kitchen. I take no morning shower or an evening shower. No, no, no, no, you ask my routine. I get right out of bed, go into the kitchen, take a couple of tablets that I take each day, eat a cup of yogurt, take a shower, get dressed in the dark, and get my ass to work. That's it cool? Would I wake up in bed? I wake up?
Speaker 1: Well, you know I'm in the dorm room that I'm saying it. But I hit snooze about four times and then hence why I'm in the dorm room part of it.
Speaker 3: So then I do this pat I get up and I go arms in the air and stretch.
Speaker 1: I move over the morning wood and then and then say say my prayers and then go into the shower. I just moved the morning wood for respect to the Lord. You know what I'm saying. I don't want anything yet in the way of in the name of the Father of the Son.
Speaker 3: And you know, I don't know if I've ever heard those two equated until now. Follow the lists the R and R, Orlando's rock station M