Speaker 1: There will be a lot to celebrate, at the very least throughout this Trump term, and let's hope far beyond that lot of ground to cover this afternoon. Thanks for being here, Lauren Pennington. A good piece in the Denver Post, a story I'm sure didn't see coming. You've probably heard it already today, but I want to get your take on it. What do you think cost this, What do you think really happened here? What do you think the punishment should be? Castle Rock school bus driver accused of abandoning forty elementary students miles from home. And then as I read your parts of this story, you'll get to just one of the most mind blowing, bending bureaucratic type spin moves in human history, which is I think going to fall very flat here. A castle Rock school bus driver abandoned forty elementary schoolers Monday evening at a random intersection miles away from their homes. Parents in school district officials said. Parents told nine News that the driver, who they claim was a substitute for the route that day, forced their Clear Sky Elementary School students off the bus near a cemetery at Wolfsonberger Road and Auburn Drive Douglas County School District officials would not confirm if the driver was a substitute. Editorial note, I saw in another story a couple of minutes ago that it was confirmed that he or she was, and that they were fired anyway. The story goes on in a video posted by nine News, students said the trouble started before they even left the parking lot. One girl said the bus driver refused to move until they all stopped talking, which caused them to leave the school later than they normally would. Multiple parents also said their children reported the driver threatening them and using vulgar language. Quote, we felt like when he was driving and missing our stops, like we were getting kidnapped, Caitlin Zevidel, a ten year old student, told nine News. The bus driver eventually stopped around five pm, about two miles from the school on the corner of Wolfsenberger and Auburn, and forced all forty kids out of the bus. Students said many of the children were miles from home and had no way to contact their parents as temperatures dropped. While some parents arrived quickly at the intersection to rescue their kids, other students were picked up by strangers. Desperate for a ride home. Wow, now here's where you get kind of the ultimate spin fail by Douglas County School District. We are in contact with the families of the forty students who were dropped off at a different area other than their regular bus stop after school. Wt you know what, dropped off at a different area other than the bus stop. No, when you're dropped off at your bus stop, it'scayes. Okay, that's your bus stop. You're going to go see mom, and you're going to go see Rover, and everything's good. They weren't dropped off anywhere according to this story. They were kicked off the bus in the middle and nowhere. So yeah, yeah, I would revisit that effort there, Douglas County School District. So what do you think should happen to this driver? What do you think happened here? What do you think really causes? Right, I know you're a great epidemiologist. What do you think the root causes of this? Because of what of the bus driver?
Speaker 2: Claim?
Speaker 1: The bus driver through the forty elementary school kids out into the cold in the middle of nowhere. It's like final straw. What I next to a cemetery?
Speaker 3: What I keep picturing is Billy Madison when they go on the road trip the Field Trip with Mss Veronica Vaughn and Billy Madison played by Adam Sandler, and the bus driver's played by Chris Farley, and he keep throwing stuff at him and he gets really upset and he sits there seething and simmering until his face turns really ready.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna show you kids. Yeah, and I think that's what happened here. Yeah, yeah, No, it'd be very interesting to get to the bottom of it. I think one thing we can be sure of, there're gonna be lots and lots of criminal charges. I'm guessing you know, probably forty child abuse counts, whether it goes to kidnapping, etc. We just need to get all the facts out there, right, And this is one thing people Colorado should insist on the left is just confident they won't, which is we just need the full truth on all this crazy stuff, starting with Jenna Griswold, Jenna Griswold making the decision not to tell her own clerks. Those passwords have been out there for months and we're up. Yeah, yeah, but again, Paulus Wiser, the whole bunch of them, in my opinion, just to blatant cover up of that and makes you wonder why, right, hey, very expensive, This anti Christian bigotry very expensive, but the Left doesn't care because they're spending your money on it. Denver, is that a good piece? Colorado to pay one point five million in same sex winning website case, and you know Laurie Smith, she's been on this show, courageous woman who stood up to Colorado on this and said no, she does website design and she doesn't want to do it for same sex weddings because it violates her religious beliefs, and Colorado's trying to force me to do it. Guess what Supreme Court said. She won. Colorado lost, So Colorado had to write a check for one point five million to her attorneys, and it should have been more than that. In my opinion, those are just great, great lawyers doing a tremendous job for America. That's Alliance Defending Freedom. So you think that's going to discourage the Left from their attack on Christianity, Not at all, because they know. I mean, I'd ask you, no matter where you are on the political spectrum or any other spectrum, to just pause and think about this for a second. The Left knows that they cannot win in Colorado unless they convince a majority of people to violate their own faith, to set their faith aside, and to vote for people the left who are going to use that power to do things directly contrary to their faith. Now you would think, wow, that's going to make things really tough for the left, but it doesn't. In Colorado, they convince a whole lot of people to violate their own religious beliefs, put their faith aside in order to vote for candidates on the left. Why do you think they get away with that? I'd love your take on that. Eight five five four zero five eight two five five text d an five seven seven through nine. The day will come when they don't and then this state will turn around. But as of now, they do. And listen, they don't even try to hide it, right. I mean, Police came out the day after he won the first governor's race and said people need to leave their faith outside of the public square. Now do you think if Christians bringing their faith in the public square would help Police win? He'd say that no, And it has nothing to do with the actual self identified faith of the officeholder. We have a ton of self identified Catholics and Christians who are far left, and they use their office to do things diametrically opposed to the court teachings of their faith. It just comes down to all these folks who put their political ideology and they're lost for power ahead of what they claim to be their true beliefs, and then they get a whole bunch of other people to go along with it. My own personal theory, but I'd love to hear yours is is that you have a whole lot of people who who just don't focus on it enough to get to the point of saying, Okay, yeah, you know, I know I'm voting against my religious beliefs when I'm going to do that anyway, I think you just get a whole lot of people who I just don't think it through that far, or they just are so turned off by Republicans that they can't even think of going there. Because I was there once. I mean, I was a Democrat for years, and I was at that point where I'd never even think of voting Republican. I never know, I just had the stereotype of Republicans. All they care about rich people and corporations and rich white people, and they don't care about working people. They don't care about the weekend defenses. That was my stereotype of the GOP, and so no matter how bad the Democrats might have got it, it made it almost it's impossible for me to think of voting for a Republican. And then that changed over time because the Democrats got so whack and got so wildly pro abortion. I had to become an unaffiliated and then eventually became a Republican because it was the only vehicle available to go out and fight for the innocent and help to protect the unborn. Then I actually met some Republicans other than Uncle Led God rest his soul. I didn't know a single Republican growing up, and there wasn't a single Republican in my whole family. And we had a big family, I mean some of them. Some of the cousins had like ten kids in the family and not one Republican anywhere in the whole tree except Uncle Ed. So then I started going to Republican stuff here and I found out, hey, you know why they care as much or more about you know, working people in the week and defenseless and people of color and their ideas actually worked better on all that, and they're cool people. So I just I made that journey. But realistically, we can't expect many of other people to make that journey, and because they're too busy, they got other stuff going on. I mean, I made it in part. I made the journey to away from Democrats because of my commitment to innocent life. And then you know, I had an interest in running for office and I knew I could never do that again as a Democrat because of their commitment to abortion. So took a peek at Republicans and realized there is an awful lot of good here. But the reality is we've got to convince a bunch of voters who are never going to get that in depth exposure to Republicans. Donald Trump has opened the door, but those are a lot of Trump voters in this last election, and GOP is going to have to earn him in the midterm. Eight five five zero five eight two five five text d A N five seven seven through nine. When we come back. We have a lot of ground to coover. Going to take a call or to on the school bus driver who reportedly abandoned all these kids in the middle of nowhere, and then I want to play some sound for you, among the most compelling sounds you will ever hear from the father of Lincoln Riley at the Senate and seeing of her murderer. Today, you're on the Dan Kapla show. Are you going out for a marginalized person?
Speaker 4: Sarah McBride doesn't get a say in this as a biological man trying to force himself into women's spaces, and I'm not going to tolerate you have the radical laugh that are trying to erase women and erase women's rights. I'm the first woman to graduate from the Citadel, the Military College of South Carolina. Some guy in a skirt came by and said, no, that's my achievement. I'm going to be there and standing in the way and saying hell no.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 1: I love that from Nancy Mace. I absolutely love that. And I'm glad that she's standing up. And I'm glad Mike Johnson is going to draw the line there no that this new congress person. If you're not familiar with the story, and I've got to get back to the phone lines on this amazing story out of Denver Denver Post story about the bus driver who left reportedly forty elementary school kids off in the middle of essentially nowhere, at least many of them miles from their stop. Anyway, we'll get to that in a second. But yeah, this Sarah McBride, that that whole story is just elected to Congress from Delaware, ties to the Biden family. Is a male wearing a dress. From everything we can see, was student body president at American University as a male, and then about that time just started wearing a dress and announced identified as female. Fine, knock yourself out, but don't expect to walk into a woman's bathroom anywhere, including in the Capitol if you're a guy with a penis right? I mean part of the expression. Didn't mean to offend you there, Ryan, but I jumped.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now, just don't what would make this Congress congress person McBride think that there would be a right to walk into one of the most intimate of private of places for a woman as someone with male organs? Yeah, why would you even want to? Yeah, but I'm glad my Johnson is drawing the line, and I'm glad that Mason is standing up. And that's no disrespect to anybody who happens to be trans. I've said it before. I know four or five trans folks. One is one of the people I respect most in life, and I tend and I don't mean an a condescending, oh so sympathetic way, but I really did my heart break for the trans people. I know, because I know it has to be a really tough life. But that doesn't mean all of the sudden, you know, we just abandoned women. And I think she's right. I think the Left is trying to erase women, which they won't even use the terminology right birthing person. And so what is that all about? And how can they claim to be the party of women when when the Left is constantly waging a war on women in so many different ways, starting with killing more than a half a million of from a year before birth. Let's go back to the phone lines, Anonymous, those are mean parents here on the dan kaplis. Sh'll welcome Hi, living the dream. Thank you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was just calling about this bus driver that dropped off these forty kids in middle of nowhere. Yes, I'm a parent of four boys, young boys, all ten or under. I would be livid as a parent.
Speaker 1: You in jail.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I would be in. Yeah, you're right, damn right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you think is going on there?
Speaker 6: I mean the but I haven't seen the post it is say about how old this gentleman was. I mean I.
Speaker 1: Gender or age or anything. In fairness to them, it's a well researched story. I don't think those details were being made available by the district.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, not that it really matters, But I mean, you know, obviously you know old school bus drivers when I was a kid, you know, yeah here, you know, no reason for them to drop kids off in middle of nowhere. I mean, there's gotta be there's gotta be something going on.
Speaker 2: There with that that driver.
Speaker 6: But at the end of the day, you know, I'm in I'm in law enforcement. My family's been in law enforcement, and I I I would have no trouble charging forty counts of reckless endangerment, forty counts of child abuse. I mean, that's that's just well.
Speaker 1: Thanks for your service. Would you go to kidnapping? You're taking them past their stop? Kids are screaming, right, you want to stop? You're going past my stuff?
Speaker 6: You got that as bone? Yeah, yeah, yeah, I mean I I would, I would go as far as I could. Yeah, it's that's unacceptable. I mean, it's just and what what right mind do you think that that is anywhere close to being acceptable? And I mean that's yeah, I'm pretty sure where I'd come from, forty you know, you'd have fortyis of parents come after somebody?
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, Well, I appreciate the call, man, And what a hero.
Speaker 6: I mean, it's gonna there's the HER's coming somewhere another.
Speaker 1: And is it four boys under ten that you have? That's that's so impressive because I'm trying to do the math in my head. At one point my mom, you know, at home, I had five, but I'm trying to remember if they were all within if we were all within ten years, but any twins or just four separate boys born.
Speaker 6: Within okay, ten year old boys, and then it's a it's a blended family. And then so my wife had the ten year old and the eight year old, and then I have twin.
Speaker 1: Eyeh, that is so cool. Well, hey, congrats to you, and yeah, gotta love it. And they'll grow fast. Hey, appreciate the call. Thank you, man. Let's go to Denver talk to Mike the Millennial. You're on the dan Kaplis, you'll welcome.
Speaker 7: And great to be with you again, can you.
Speaker 1: You can hear you? Fine, thank you marvelous.
Speaker 7: Okay, So what I was going to say about the situation with the bus driver. You know, there's multiple sides to every story. Their side, the bus driver's side in the truth, right, and you probably know that as as a trial attorney. But you know, I was going to say, you got to look at this, like, well, the bus driver said, these kids were acting up. I think you have to look at you know why most younger people are acting kind of up and acting hyper more in the first place.
Speaker 8: Uh, you got to.
Speaker 7: Look at the example that's being set. Uh where are they on. They're on you know, TikTok, Twitch and a lot of these social media personality personalities. Right, they have this attitude like just live for today, do whatever you want, act crazy, And these kids don't realize, you know, these these people on these sites are getting paid, they're actors, they're not This isn't their real persona. And so they they watch that and then they go on a bus and think, oh, let's just act crazy and then we'll just blame the bus driver. The bus driver gets you know, upset kicks them off, and so you got to look at every side of the story. In no way would I excuse what the bus driver did. But I think you got to take all of that in the consideration.
Speaker 1: Mike the millennial with a hot take. No, and I love I love people going on limb But Mike, I don't think you can blame the little victims here. They're elementary school kids. You can't throw them off the bus in the middle of nowhere in the cold to be picked up by stray. I don't think there's any defense here. It's the Taylor Swift song right in my defense I have none. But but if if that accused is listening, I think they want you, as is their lawyer. I think they want you now. Are you going to law school?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: No, I love the first person I've met who appreciate the call. Thank you for that? Mike. Interesting, what do you make of that? Ry you think Millennial's right? I blame the kids.
Speaker 3: They can account the whole story, but there isn't really a good excuse to end up where he ended up.
Speaker 1: The driver, I will respectfully submit there is no scenario, even hypothetically, where you can blame these little bitty elementary school victims here. But anyway, Hey, when we come back, just a warning, you're going to place some very powerful compelling sound from Lake and Riley's father at the sentencing today of the monster who killed her. You're on the dncaptain shows. Well, let's hope so forty of them, according to the Denver Post, got dropped off miles from home by a bus driver out in Castle Rock one station reporting that driver now relieved of their duties. That's all we know at this point, so we'll continue to follow that story. I do want to get to this sound, very compelling sound from Lake and Riley's father at the sentencing today of the monster who killed her. The monster led into this country unvetted by Harrison Biden, and then flown around a taxpayer expense, from city to city. I've got to get some callers in the the phones in Fuego. Let's go up to beautiful Loveland, Colorado. Talk to Eric. You're on the Dan Kaplis.
Speaker 9: She'll welcome, Hey, Dan, thank you. Sure you like to engage in theorizing. And I think, as you say, like looking beyond the obvious, and I wanted to propose a little something to you about Matt Gaates. You talked about how the Justice Department investigated him and declined to charge him.
Speaker 5: Is that right?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 9: So you know the guy is kind of a walking billboard for Democrats or a walking anti Republican billboard. Maybe they didn't decline to charge him because they wanted him in Congress.
Speaker 1: Well, my friend, I mean the way Biden is politicized off the prosecution, anything's possible. Right. As I said, Gates wouldn't have been my choice, but in my mind, Donald Trump won, he should get his people. The more I'm seeing unfold, the more I think if Gates has a shot at the job, you might prove me wrong, You might actually do a really good job. But to me, what it comes down to is eric is there going to be proof that he committed these crimes? And regardless of whether DOJ decided to prosecute or not, if there is proof put on the table that he committed serious crimes, he should not be attorney general. But we have seen so many false allegations directed at Conservatives that I don't think anybody should be taking reports of an allegation at face value.
Speaker 9: No, But I bet you know this just feels like there is something to it. Well that's just my personal view, but it feels that way, and it's unseen. It's Hunter Biden, is you know, I was sharing. Other people make that comparison today and it might be acts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I come back to with Hunter Biden. We have absolute proof that he violated laws. And in terms of unseemly, listen that that's such a matter of individual taste. And Donald Trump one he gets to have his own people, and if he thinks Gates is the right one to carry out his vision, I think he deserves that chance. Whether again, whether I like Gates his act or not. But in terms of unseemly, my lord, I mean, you look at what the Democrats have done with their nominees and so and here's another approach, and thank you are a career intelligent call. I don't think any Democrat, not one single Democrat, has a right to criticize Matt Gates right now or say he's unqualified to serve unless that Democrat first agrees that Joe Biden cannot spend one more minute as president of the United States. How did we ever get to the point where a guy who clearly is not in his right mind is allowed to bring us to the brink of nuclear war. I mean, we're at a moment of madness right now. And listen, people can debate military policy and will this helps set up a piece YadA, YadA, YadA. But nobody can deny that it's a very provocative strike into Russia with these long range American missiles. But the fact that we're allowing somebody who clearly does not have cognitive capability to be making those decisions that could trigger nuclear war. No Democrat, no Democrat who is unwilling to come out and say that about Biden, should have a thing to say about Gates. Let's go to Joe and Lakewood. You're on the Dan Kaplis Show.
Speaker 2: Welcome, Hey, Dan, excellent show. At you. If I may, if I may, for five seconds, give a somewhat shout out to Ryan as a fellow Michigan or I like to say, I like to say Michigan is a good place to be from, as in a.
Speaker 1: Way from very true.
Speaker 2: Do you agree, Ryan?
Speaker 3: I do right now, But I don't know the politics there are even worse in Colorado.
Speaker 2: That's correct, That's correct, Okay, it's anyways to my pointing. H Yeah, Michigan. You go weeks on end and win right Ryan without seeing it.
Speaker 1: Months people call nine one one about the ball of fire in the sky.
Speaker 2: Terrible, terrible anyways, to the point to not as it was it Mike the millennium.
Speaker 1: Mike the millennial.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And as I told your call screener, the most radio friendly description I can say is he's a fool. It's like, you know, in some ways, I can see his point. If they're just totally unruly, out of control whatever, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt on that.
Speaker 10: However, if that were the case, take him back to the school. You don't drop rop in the middle nowhere. There is no defense for anyone, for anyone to defend that.
Speaker 2: Like I said, the best I can say is they're a fool. I can say a lot more accurate.
Speaker 1: Words than appreciate the culture. I think Mike is just maybe hyper creative, but I appreciate his willingness to provide a counter argument, because I say there is zero even theoretical defense. You cannot even imagine a defense. We're talking about this Stenver Post story Douglas County School District bus driver allegedly dropped forty elementary school kids off miles from their homes and just left. Some of the kids had to be taken home by strangers. Yeah, there is no conceivable defense. Now you might have and I don't know the facts here, so I'm not specifying this driver you in theory, I guess could have an insanity defense. Those are tough defenses to pull off, but I don't think you can have any kind of like practical other kids were too rowdy type defense, as millennial Mike tried to float. Look, Adam, you're on the Dan Kapla show.
Speaker 5: Welcome, Hello, good sir, a long time no talk.
Speaker 1: Glad you're here. You're on the eve of something great.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, you know, first off, I wanted to say thank you for putting out Lincoln's father's statement because I was heart wrenching and needed to be heard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'm going to do it again at five point fifty. And if there are little kids in the car, parents, that may just be too much for them, but I think it's very important the rest of us here, and I'll play it again at five fifty. Go ahead at him.
Speaker 5: It was beautiful to hear that and just question me. But what I was calling about was I wanted to talk about how much elections actually matter. I was about to order some of my favorite cigars from may Flower Cigars. Might know the gentleman Michael Noles, who's the proprietor. And now that we have that excise tax that just went into a tax cost more to buy the ciguards in taxes, So fifty dollars in figuards and it's a sixty seven dollars tax on top of wow.
Speaker 1: Wow, So what are you going to do?
Speaker 5: I'm going to open up per box stuff in Wyoming?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, so you're going to get them out of Wyoming. How much less will it be?
Speaker 5: Sixty seven dollars?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Wait, no, I'm not following you. I mean I assume the text is lower in Wyoming. But where do you end up next?
Speaker 5: Well? No, it's the Colorado specific excise tax, right that we just voted into.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah yeah, but Adam wah, But what I hear you saying is that you're now going to buy him in Wyoming to avoid that tax. So what will the same cigars cost you in Wyoming? Fifty? Okay? Thank you for that?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 5: How uh and something one hundred and six? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Wow, that's wild. Hey, how how old is the wonderful bundle of joy in the background there?
Speaker 5: Oh he is two years wow and three months wow.
Speaker 1: That is awesome many and he's a terrorist and Jay well as he should be. Enjoy every moment it goes fast. I remember when Joe and Caroline were like that age and people said it'll go fast, and Amy and I looked at each other and yeah, right, because I mean, we were enjoying every minute. But we just thought it was gonna seem like normal time. And honestly, it seemed like a blink of an eye, seemed like a year, and all of a sudden they were eighteen and going off to college eight five five were zero five eight two five five the number come back to our fiery lines, And truly, how can anybody right now justify leaving Joe Biden in the White House one more minute? You're on the Dan Kapla show.
Speaker 11: Hey, are Darian to throw your sandwich? You're the bus driver, do it, do it, John, and you do that.
Speaker 1: I'll turn this damn bus around. That'll end your precious little real drip pretty damn quick. Ryant Shoeing's just historically great sense of humor. We've been talking about this wild story. It's in the Denver Post. Allegedly a school bus driver in Douglas County, sub bus driver and I'm not laughing at this at the kid's child in dangerment. It dropped forty elementary school kids off the cold miles from their homes, and so we've been talking about that a lot on the show today. I want to get to this sound first before going back to the phone lines and talking. I think to a school bus driver next. But please be forewarned if you have young kids in the car. This is sound of Lake and Riley's father, the wonderful young woman brutally murdered by somebody here illegally, who was led into the country by Harris Biden and unvetted. And so this is the father at the sentence scene today, and he's reading from Lake and Riley's journal, a letter she wrote shortly before she was murdered, a letter she wrote to the man that she was soon going to.
Speaker 8: Marry, an exceptionally full of promise.
Speaker 12: I was a shining beacon in the life of everyone that that ever came in contact with her.
Speaker 8: I'm so proud of Laken and the beautiful person. She was. Well, I could stand here and try to tell the world.
Speaker 12: The things that made her such a wonderful person, as well as in many things we have all been robbed and deprived of. I think one of her last journal entries, dated twelve seventeen twenty three says it best.
Speaker 8: So here we go to my future husband.
Speaker 12: As silly as I feel writing this, my old small group leader once recommended it. So here I am to my future husband.
Speaker 8: I want you to know that I'm thinking about you.
Speaker 12: I'm working every day to become the best wife I can be, working through my current relationships the best prepare me for hours and our kids.
Speaker 8: One day.
Speaker 12: I'm focusing on God what he defines is a faithful Christian life, and so that I can best embody those characteristics. I pray that you know that is with my full faith and trust in God, that I know this relationship has been hand crafted by Him. I pray that we continue to glorify the Lord, prioritize Him in every aspect of our lives, and raise our family our future family, to be God fearing Christians as well. I pray God is the center of our relationship, it as it is a gift from him. I thank him for you before I even know you, and can't wait to.
Speaker 8: Love you in the best way I know how for the rest of our lives. I pray you know and feel.
Speaker 12: The importance of my love and hope to for our relationship no matter what challenges we face. I pray that our trust in God and love for one another overrules the obstacle. May our relationship last forever, your future wife, lacoln.
Speaker 1: You know, and again, you want to say every one of these officeholders, Biden, Polis, Johnston, Bennett, Hick and look for every single left you should have to listen to that you want to say so they can understand the horror, the evil that is caused by their support for these open borders. You want to say that, right, But what we need to realize is that all of them, starting with Biden and Harris, all of them knew. They knew before this monster came in who killed Lake and Riley. They knew before all these monsters came in who raped and killed all these women, that they knew before they came in that this was going to happen. They didn't know that it would happen to Lake and Riley, in particular, or any of these other rape victims or murder victims in particular. But they knew that this was going to happen. When they allowed that many people in. There were going to be a certain percentage who were going to be vicious, violent criminals. There would be plenty of others who weren't, but there was going to be that percentage there were going to be these crimes. So they knew before they let them in, and they made the decision in advance that these rape victims, these murder victims, that was okay, that's an acceptable casualty rate to the Left to get what they want, which is all these new votes. Didn't mean they wanted Lake and Riley killed, but they were willing to allow large numbers of women to be assaulted, to be raped, to be killed, large numbers of other victims. They knew that was going to happen, and they were willing. They were willing to have that price paid by others so the Democrats could get what they wanted all these addition votes. Yeah, that that's the reality. That's the reality of the modern Left, and people need to realize that and realize how critical it is that they get voted out of office because they have sunk to that level. Ryan, on a lighter note, my friend thing you did, Oh no, that was yeah, And we'll follow up more on that story. We should know more tomorrow. You know a lot of Texters saying must be some kind of psychotic break, etc. Will pass information along as we get it. Textor Dan, by the way, were you a Democrat when you married Amy? That from Dave? If I remember right, I had left the Democratic Party because it had become so awful on abortion in national security. But I think it was like purgatory. I think I went to unaffiliated and then eventually went Republican. But I'll double check the record, and I'm sure Amy will know. Great job, Brian, Pray for Alexa. Thank you, Kelly. Join us tomorrow