Speaker 1: Wendy Rain my guests Tonight Rain R A, I n E. You can find her at Wendy Rain everywhere you think to find her. Wendy, thank you so much for coming on with Midnight.
Speaker 2: Thank you for asking.
Speaker 1: Let me start with the basic boring. Everyone's heard this a million times. Question. Talk me through you initially getting into the industry. When did you decide, Hey, I'm gonna make this jump. Was it a total one eighty for you where you were like working in a corporate office somewhere and then all of a sudden, oh, here's a gang bang? Or was it more of a situation like like, uh, you had always been edging towards this and it was kind of the last quote unquote stroll and you decided, yeah, I'm going to just do this.
Speaker 2: Well, so my husband and I had been in the lifestyle for a while, and you know, so we would meet a bunch of people and you know, do a bunch of stuff. And I had encounters where I would record part of it for my husband and send it to him and messages and stuff. And we met this single girl who did a shoot for Score and she gave them my name and then came to me and said, you really should go. I think you would be really good at this. So I called the contact that she gave me and did the scenes for them, and I had so much fun. It was a lot of fun. It was I learned, when going through the progression of being more and more comfortable with the lifestyle, that I was somewhat of an exhibitionist. I enjoyed people watching me through the glass windows, you know, at the clubs, or standing around the bed, you know, watching which happened once and I was thoroughly shocked that there's that many guys standing around. But adding the camera and the extra people was really nothing to me because I was so used to having people watching me. So after the scenes came out, everybody was like, oh my gosh, that's great. You should do some more. And so I ended up getting an agent, okay, and since then, you know, I was with them for a while, I was independent for a while, and now I'm with another agency. So it's I've moved across the country, so it's actually become you know, like a steady thing now instead of just filling in with my previous job, I was like, Oh, I have to work that day. Can we make it this day, or I would have to change my days off to be able to make a shoot. So it's become like the whole entire thing.
Speaker 1: Now i've interviewed, she's actually become a friend of mine. Her name is Kat Karma Orgasmic, and she is an independent creator. She's done just a small handful of mainstream scenes and it's a very specific niche. But my favorite thing that I ever heard was when she was it reminded me of what you said right there. She realized her and her partner at the time were leaving money on the table by going to work at their day jobs and not just staying home and editing stuff, and that must be you said in there. You were like, oh, and then it became a thing. Did it feel like it became a career. Did it feel like it became money wise it was at the level needed it to be or did it just feel right emotionally And you were like, I think the money will follow.
Speaker 2: Well, there's a little bit more to that answer. So I it took me from my first shoot. It took me about a year and a half to actually make a only fans because I am not one of those people that have my phone with me all the way, all the time. I have to remember to, you know, take a photo set. Still to this day, I'm like, crap, I gotta take pictures of myself, you know. Oh wait, this will be a great content moment. I don't think like that, and I'm trying really hard to change that. So basically, it was more about getting the more mainstream shoots than doing only fans or content for any VIDs or whatever. And I realiz that, yeah, there was more money to be made having those sites. And so for the past I think I've had it now for two and a half three years. My only fans, I don't know, but I have gotten better. Okay, I gotta go do this. I gotta take this day because I'm not doing anything and make content like after I'm done with you. Because I'm in a hotel room, I'm going to take pictures because it's a different environment, it's a different set, it's a different you know, and so it'll be different than my Wendy room at home. And so I have it all planned out.
Speaker 1: So now can you remember here's a question about that, right, because that's a great thing. You're going to do a bunch of photos and this and that do you have multiple outfits death because it's a different setting and maybe people would know like it just happened now, but maybe you could, you know, do do a different outfit? And then what do you do? Stash it for like a month? Right you do? Oh the hotel rooms, you know, March whenever, blah blah blah, uh oh, June rolls around same hotel room. They don't realize that because you're wearing something green now And whatever is it about stacking? Like how many things you could do based on I would look at it from the outside. Again, no one wants to pay for anything. I'd ever be a part of nude. That's just how it is. I've understood that since I was about, I don't know, nineteen years old. But but what I will say is there seems to be a way of being able to stack that type of stuff where you're not tricking anyone. You're giving them the same content you would have given them. But like you know, hey, don't look in the background because that's the same thing you saw a month ago, And don't look in the background because that's the same thing you saw two months ago.
Speaker 2: Well that's one of the reasons why I do the majority of it in my Wendy room because it's all the same, gotcha, So my like, I don't know if you follow me on X, but I do these Wendy's fun Facts Monday through Friday. I put out a little video about it used to be National Day. Hey, you know what today is? It's National muffin Day?
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Then I changed it to fun Facts, and now it's weird state laws. But I wear the exact same tank top. The only thing that might be different is maybe I don't have makeup on, maybe my hair's up, maybe this or that. And I film like thirty of them all at once.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: You know, when you go to do content with somebody, you think of a bunch of different ways you can get the most content out of that short period of time you're with them. You know. So I released a threesome with two guys a few weeks ago, and I have more content to release with them individually, you know, So we kind of did that, and and so it's you look for ways to maximize the output of what you get when you have a short period of time with somebody, or like in a different setting like this, and so yeah, I do have. I have different lingerie outfits, you know. I have some toys that I can do little videos with and change it up. There's a lounger chair of puch thing right there. I walked in and I was like, Oh, that is going to be hot. And then there's this view of whatever that is. I don't know. It's like mountains in the ocean. But I could stand up in front of it and people might think I'm on a cliff.
Speaker 1: I don't don't jump, Wendy, don't jump jump. I don't know.
Speaker 2: The wind's blowing through my hair and it's so pretty. But yeah, so you do you you maximize that, and then you have all of that and you kind of put it out there sporadically, like, you know, you take a couple of pictures from this shoot and a couple of pictures from this day, and then maybe a screenshot of that, and that's this week's content.
Speaker 1: When you decided, Hey, I am going to get into porn, did you realize that only five percent of it would be having sex and the rest of it was social media and schedule building and photography and this and that. None of them. Do I get it? I couldn't imagine.
Speaker 2: I thought that I was just gonna be, you know, just shooting for the mainstream. And then I started making the little home videos. And when I started my only fans, I had no content. I was like, I don't have anything to sell to anybody. I don't have anything to put up there. Why would anybody subscribe to my page when I have nothing? And so I started taking all those little videos right that I made for my husband because I saved them, thank god I did, because it ended up I would put five or six together. I'd have twenty minutes just little clips of me that had in sex and that would go out once a week and then a eventually I was able to start and get some more people to do content with. But the editing, the social media, I'm thank god, I just concentrate on X. I do have an Instagram that I know I need to be on more. But you know, so it's taken me this long to get this good at what I'm doing now, so right, but yeah, there's so much more. And I've tried editing my own videos and that's so funny, hilarious.
Speaker 1: Oh so maybe not the best editor, that's fine, But do you have a guy that does that do you have does your husband do that or your partner do that?
Speaker 2: Or I have been extremely lucky that the people that I have done content with either do it themselves or have somebody that does it. And I always for to give them some money. I don't know how to edit. You're going to edit the video? Can I give you some money to help with that cost if you send it out, or pay for your time to do it for me, whatever it is. And so I've been very lucky in that aspect that these people know what they're doing, because I think I've edited two of my videos that I've released early on in my career, and it's just laughable. It is. It's I had no idea what I was doing, but I did a picture and picture and I was like, so proud of myself with a title, and you know.
Speaker 1: That, I love how excited you are about it. Though. It feels good to accomplish something, even if you look back at it and you go, well, that doghouse is falling down right now, but I built it at one point and it looks good. You know, you want to feel that.
Speaker 2: I do my cake reviews and I do you know, I introduced my cakes and then I show a picture and I do a little video afterwards, and I put it up on video pad and just clip the two together and it's done. I don't do any other editing, and that's about the extent of it. I've messed around a little bit, so I did you know the titles and things like that, But think, think thankfully these guys and girls that I've done content but know what they're doing.
Speaker 1: I Uh, when I interview new girls, girls just breaking into the industry, just trying to get in, that's I do that along with mainstream girls. And it's just kind of a nice contrast between the two. And so many times i'm I'm I was, you know, I'd be promoting their thing. I'd be like, hey, people want to go check out your whatever, your only fans, You're this, you're that, And you check the only fans and like they have three pictures and like one six second video up there. And it's like you said at the beginning, like I don't have anything up here. Who wants to sign up for this? Just the bare minimum? Get two hundred pictures on there. They could be from the same time you stepped out of the shower and you clipped them. At least you have two hundred pictures on there for people to go through. Yeah, a few videos up there. Not you. I'm just saying in general, like, definitely like you. You want to build even if you're not the best at doing the things you do, you want to build some Yeah. Yeah, Hey, this show you're on is only subpar? Uh want to you want to be able to offer some form of a library, even if it's not the greatest live. There's no giant gang bangs on this, there's no this that, but there is the person you're trying to follow. You know, you said, Wendy, you said you were you were in the lifestyle, right, so it's the swinger lifestyle. I've had nothing but interviews this week of all people who were like, I got into the industry after I was swinging this and that that I've had yet to there's yet to be in a twenty two year old girl who's been like I had to pay for college. All of them were like, swinging the lifestyle. Tell me about the lifestyle to you. Did you get in when you were very young? Did you only get in in the last X amount of years? Was it were you pulled into it or did you kind of just naturally move into it based on your personality and what was your personality like before you got into the lifestyle? Wow? Yeah, people say my questions are too long. They say, shut up, let them talk. Okay, there we go.
Speaker 2: I got it. So twenty eighteen is when we first started doing lifestyle things. So my husband and I I've been together actually for thirty years, and so it's been rather recent in our relationship. And I think that if I was younger when we first got together, if this was the subject was approached, I would have been like, fuck you, no way, uh huh, absolutely not. You know, over the years, you you become more mature. And I think that the stability part of our relationship really really helped the transition into that. It was brought up sporadically throughout the beginning, and I'm just like, no, no, what are you doing? No, I don't want to fuck anybody else. Why would I want to do that. So we actually started out really really slow, you know, when we had all these rules and we could only do this and we could only do that, and it was together and whatever. And then gradually, over I would say a year, two years, you know, those rules start loosening up, and you're able to start to be yourself with other people. And I think that it actually and I believe my husband would agree that I am a different person now than I was before because I've learned so much about my body, doing the lifestyle, doing porn. You know. It's I've learned so much about what I like, what I really really like, and what I really really dislike. You know, so because everybody has different techniques and different ways doing things, and if you only know one for an extended period of time, that's really all you know. And being with somebody for as long as I have it's a phenomenal feat because people don't aren't usually that together for that long. But also, you know, the variety that we have now, the level of trust has increased, and it's made our relationship better. To be honest, he really enjoys seeing me being pleased. It pleases him that I'm pleased. So compersion, that's the word.
Speaker 1: I don't know that word. What the fuck does that word mean?
Speaker 2: Compersion? Compersion I don't know the exact definition, but I'll sum it up for you. Is when like he gets satisfaction out of watching me being.
Speaker 1: Satisfied, Whndy's fun Fact of the Day compersion the way Wendy's Dictionary of the Day Dictionary of the Day. Yeah, yeah, I have never heard that before. That is very interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like it's a it's a term used in in the lifestyle and and so you know, everybody is like, well, you cock your husband, and I'm like, no, I don't cook my husband. I don't humiliate him. I don't make him sit in the corner. I don't, you know, insult him while somebody else is fucking me. I'm the hot wife fix and type where he enjoys watching me be satisfied.
Speaker 1: So that is another really interesting point because cook has become just the great term to throw out on anything you want to do to insult somebody, regardless of what it pertains to.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Right, there are people who are in the swinger lifestyle who are cuckolds and they enjoy that. That's what they like, is my view, and I say this on every episode. I don't care what anyone does behind closed doors as long as there's no kids or dogs in the room, like, you know, get them out and then do whatever you want. That's your choice. So your husband is not necessarily a cuck. Then he doesn't enjoy any of that aspect of it, the humiliation.
Speaker 2: Part he is not. He is not a cook. I have fans who who you know, want me to do that to cook them, which is perfectly fine. But I do not do that to him. I can't. I am not the type of person who throws insults around behind closed doors by ourselves. I'm not going to do that in front of people as well, you know. So it's I don't know, I'm too nice of it personally.
Speaker 1: No, I totally I get.
Speaker 2: I get if you pay me, I can be really really mean. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just always find that aspect interesting because there are definitely because on the outside, if I'm just a vanilla don't know anything, I've been on Twitter for a week and I see the word cuck and whatever. I hear this, and I go, oh, Wendy's husband likes to be like humiliated and this and that. And that's when people don't understand there are like different psychologies and different aspects to so much of human sexuality.
Speaker 2: Right it's all the fetishes, yes.
Speaker 1: Right now, let me ask if you were in a situation where you were with a guy and your husband was there? Is it? I always I always worry about saying husband, right, we are using that term, not seeing partner, not this, not okay, all right husband, your husband's there. What if the guy was dirty talking kind of and then I'm fu better than your husband? Hunt do you just stop that? Does it like? Or do you glance at your husband and be like this motherfucker over here thinks like, how would you approach a situation where if you're in the middle of something and it's going away again, not anything non consensual and nothing like that, but just going a negative way.
Speaker 2: Well, in that aspect, he likes to see me pleased. So I would play along with that to a point.
Speaker 1: Sure, you know.
Speaker 2: So I'd be like, oh, yeah, baby, you know you're doing great, you're doing much better. Yeah, you're fucking me right, whatever it is that he's saying. But if he crosses that line of insulting, then then I would be like, oh no, you know, I would try to steer the conversation back, steer the dirty talk back to some a little less insulting here.
Speaker 1: Sure, well, because my concern if I was the woman in that scenario, which I always picture myself as, would be like I'm just kidding. Uh, I don't want to kill the mood here. Yeah, sometimes I just buffalo billid and kind of you know, tuck and whatever. Uh silence of the Lambs reference, folks, I wouldn't want to kill the mood if I were you, If if I were you in that scenario, But the mood is being killed for you as well, because you don't like the insults or this, and that.
Speaker 2: I apologize and to be honest, the first time meeting like a single guy, they're usually very very respectful, especially to my husband. He's a big guy. He's you walk into a room and you're like, whoa. You know, he can be he has that intimidating look. He's you know, he's tall and muscular, and so they're usually very very respectful in the beginning, you know, and then if it becomes a returning guy, then we can discuss limits like that, you know. But I don't think that. I don't think I've ever had a first time or be disrespectful in that regard because they don't know, gotcha. And I think if that had happened on the first time, I think I wouldn't have asked them back anyway.
Speaker 1: Sure makes sense. You said, like a lot of people in the lifestyle would start it with rules and regulations and guardrails and this, and that everything was a nice grid system. I assume you don't go down sixth Street, but seventh is fine. When was the first time that a rule was either broken or loosened or told, Hey, Wendy, you think I know you're out of town. This girl's here. I know we normally do things together, but she's really interesting. Is there any chance When was the first time when you were whether it was you or whether it was him, when you both were like, let's loosen this and see how it feels, and then you decide it. Yeah, it feels right, feels good.
Speaker 2: Well from the very beginning, you know, you have this list of rules, and two weeks down the road, one of them can be crossed off. You know, like, I don't think we need to do this anymore. I don't think we need to do this anymore. But I think that one of the bigger rules that we had was we would only let single guys in our relationship when we were out of town, when we were on vacation, like we would go to Jamaica or we would go to Mexico or Vegas or something like that. And that's the time when we would have a single guy come in. All the other times was with couples or at a party. You know, we would go to we would go to parties and he would go one way and I would go another way. But it didn't matter if there was a single guy there or not, because we were at a party. So I that changed about I'm gonna say a year and a half in to where he was like, I'm looking for single guys for you. So he he was the one who would look for me, for a single guy to try and satisfy me. So he did. He did, good job.
Speaker 1: And get your whole career out of it. But that was like.
Speaker 2: A year and a half in and so that rule changed, you know. And then we would meet them at a hotel. John would watch blah blah blah. And one day he was like, when the guy gets here, I'm going to go downstairs and be on the phone. And I was like, you're gonna leave me. You're alone, You're not going to watch He's like, no, you're You're fine. This was a regular, a regular guy we had been had been meeting up with for a few months, and so that was the first time that I was left alone in the hotel room. So and it gradually, you know, the rules started crashing them off from there. So now there's there's there's really no rules per se. You know, if something comes up, we discuss it and.
Speaker 1: Go with it or not go with it. Uh what did you feel when he first left you there? Quote unquote by yourself? Was it was it a mix of anxiety and excitement? Was it all excitement? Was it all like, oh my god, I hope this guy doesn't put a bag over my head or something like? What? What? What? Was What was going through your head when when John's heading downstairs?
Speaker 2: Well, I knew the that the guy wasn't going to put a bag over my head because you know, he was still kind of intimidated by my husband. But it was there was a it was like ninety three percent excitement and like seven percent anxiety. Oh my gosh, mostly because I was concerned about how my husband would feel when I got home when I was done, you know what I mean. So because it was really eye opening to him, he was like, I want you to let loose, and I think that you're not letting loose while I'm there, and I'm like, I don't think I can let loose anymore, but I'll try, you know. So it ended up being like that, plus my regular guy. We would go for hours, and as much fun as it is to watch foreorn or watch somebody doing a live show in front of you, three four hours gets a little old. Sure, you know, he's like sitting on the phone.
Speaker 3: Like what are you doing? Not even paying attention. But you know what I mean, it's like.
Speaker 2: It's exciting, exciting, and then it's really not anymore, you know, after a certain period of time.
Speaker 1: That's always the watch.
Speaker 2: Not to me, I was always excited.
Speaker 1: I have I have two questions then about that lifestyle, and I'm actually forgetting the first one as I did it, because now I'm even asking too many questions in my own head. Was the suggestion to you at first to bring another guy in? Or was the suggestion we could bring couples in again? Vanilla outside world, I've had plenty of friends who floated the idea, Hey, maybe I should try and open my relationship that way. We can have a threesome with another girl. Your intentions are threeesome with another girl? You don't want the other half of the opening up the relationship where some dude is opening up your wife like that's you know, that's not what they want. Was your entrance into this always your husband recommending another guy first because that's what he really enjoys. Or was it like both at the same time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well we had. Now I'm telling something that nobody knews. Way back in the beginning of our relationship, we did have threesome with a girl and it was you know, it was a threesome with a girl. And so I think that that stemmed the thought process. But also I think he wanted me to to enjoy different aspects of having sex, and so he would suggest it and and he would be like, Hey, my friend has this giant cock. Do you want to fuck him? And I'm like, no, what what?
Speaker 1: What is this?
Speaker 2: What are you saying to me right now? You know? And so when we finally when we finally started, it wasn't just a couple's only, but I think that that was his intention because he wanted to see me and watch me be satisfied.
Speaker 1: So your current lifestyle swinging, are women not involved with that anymore? Is it just guys?
Speaker 2: Or no? We do a couple of stuff too.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, okay, all right, there.
Speaker 2: A single girls sporadically, you know.
Speaker 1: Sure, does he get What do you think gives him more excitement? Him being with you and another girl, or him watching you with like a legendary dick, like just a guy who can really perform, or multiple guys or a whole bunch of guys in that room with that nice ocean background. You talked about.
Speaker 2: My cliff jumping, Well, I would have to say it it was would probably be me being satisfied really by somebody else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people in the outside world just can't understand that A got We've never been opened my wife and I've been with my wife for I think seventeen years now, maybe eighteen going on. Got together when we're in nineteen, and it just works. It just works. It works great, you know. But I haven't done this in a while. But I lost my point again. I'm just excited to talk to you because I find this so interesting. I've been with my wife for so long and I wouldn't want to introduce anything like that necessarily because I don't think that's our relationship and that's not where it's set up to be. But the excitement and the joy I get from having a new toy or doing something new that she really enjoys and seeing her get excited over that. I think so many guys out there just either. It really is an example to me. Look, you don't have to send your wife to get fucked by a legendary dick just to feel excitement. But a lot of guys probably don't even really give a shit if their chick is like having a good time or enjoying this. They just think, oh, it was satisfied at the end, so we're all good to go. So when they hear this, they're like, oh, your husband, well he's just you know, that goes back to the cock thing. Oh he's a cock's blah blah blah blah. No, he's just getting juice stopped watching his lady really excited and ray. I mean, it's so tough to explain to people because from the outside, use your nineteen year old brain on that one and go, my husband wants to watch me get fucked by other guys. Nineteen year old Wendy is going, what the fuck are you talking about? This is a loving thing too, What are you talking about exactly?
Speaker 2: And I think you hit the nail on the head right there with the Most guys think that, oh, we're both satisfied at the end, so it really doesn't matter where. That's all they think about is getting to the end, you know where. Quite a few of these guys that I have met in the lifestyle could care less about the end part.
Speaker 4: They like the build up, the the actual act of doing stuff.
Speaker 2: And a lot of the guys in my past were just like, you know, the type of b wham bam, thank you man. And it's it's taught my husband and I both different things sexually to please each other, you know, so it's only made our sex life better by learning these things from different people. And these other guys, like I said before, please me in a different way than my husband does. You know, not everybody has the same cock, Not everybody has the same technique fingering a girl or sucking a cock or kissing or whatever. And so you learn all these different things and you find out what works for you and works for you and your husband, because then I go and I try these things out on him. You know, Like if a guy says, I like my cock sucks like this, it really gets me going. I'll go try it out on him, you know, And and so it's it's learning. But I think that the the the less secure you are in your relationship, the younger the relationship is, you're more apt to say, excuse me, no, I'm not gonna go fuck that guy, and you're not going to go fuck that girl. I think that if you are completely completely sexually satisfying each other completely using everything that you know and read and whatever, maybe you won't need to do that ever. But there's also one other thing that you said that I agree with. The excitement is there of something new. Think about when you first met your wife, you know, or a new girlfriend or whatever. You get the butterflies in the stomach. You're like, oh my gosh, I get to see her today, you know. And it's that newness, that excitement and newness that you get to experience all the time. Now, not that I'm tired of my husband. I would never get tired of my husband. It's experiencing that newness, you know, with somebody else and returning to the love of my life, you know. So it's it's all of that. Like I know, I've just rambled on and probably didn't make any sense, but.
Speaker 1: It it made all the sense in the world to me. I get that. And the thing is again using nineteen year old and nineteen year old Wendy and Matt brain. I don't know that we were necessarily comfortable, don't I can't speak for you, but comfortable maybe in our own selves, in our own sexuality where we'd be willing and personally. But as my wife is listening to this episode, I understand we still are not willing. Wendy is willing to share yourself and open up yourself. There's It took me fifteen years to get my wife to do any kind of dirty talking, only because we are so cynical and kind of it would be like I'd be like, oh, you want me to lick on your nipples and she'd be like, I don't know, do you, And it's just kind of like that kills the mood, like that's not gonna work. You're gonna have to And I had to establish to her, Oh my gosh, I had to establish to her. I go, hey, everything here and not not that I was like, you can't be funny, not at all that, but I would just make the case, hey, everything here is between us. I will not judge you for anything, anything you want to try, anything, you're interested in anything you say. I'm not gonna judge you, I'm not gonna laugh, I'm not gonna or whatever. This is entirely and I hate to say it because I sound like I'm on a college campus. This is a safe space right here, This is what this is.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I don't know that people who are six months into a relationship, who are twenty one years old in college, I don't know that they have that emotional intelligence. And that's a broad general example. I'm sure there are one or two people like that, but I don't know that they have that to do that at that age. I think it comes with maturity and wisdom.
Speaker 2: Right absolutely, yeah, absolutely, and the emotional intelligence absolutely, you know. And then you have to be secure with yourself, you know. I also, being in the lifestyle, have seen that other guys find me attractive, which makes me more confident, sure, which makes me more attractive, and then more guys are attracted, you know what I mean. And it's a big circle. So now I have more self confidence and self respect and self esteem than I did ten years ago. Yeah, because of the lifestyle, and and you know, my husband has been building me up for years, and you sell me a lot. When we first met it, I was I was a mess, but that's that's another story. But like you, you learn about yourself. And like I said, I have learned so much about what I like sexually and what I don't like. And I had no idea before.
Speaker 4: I had no idea that that even like existed before. So it's it's it's an interesting path that I have have been on.
Speaker 1: I have I have some questions about that. But first I want to do a thing called stat check. So we're going to use the Internet Adult Film Database if anyone's ever been on IMDb dot com, which is like the movie database. You can look up every director. There's actually a porn one too. Now when I say this, Wendy, every girl, I say, we're going to go over these stats. I give the stats and they go, those numbers are wrong. I go, I know, I know, we're just using this and what they list as a metric. So that way, when I have you on a year from now and you're just drowning in AVN awards and you're giving them away to people as they come to you. Here, heyre please take a couple of VNS with you. Okay, once that happens, we can look back and go like, oh my god, remember when you were only at this. I understand the numbers are not going to be accurate, but let's run through them. So the number of scenes they have you down for is thirty five. The number of guys you've worked with is thirteen. The number of girls you've worked with is nine. One AVN nomination, no wins yet, we're working on that. See you do in the face. I know, I know the numbers are wrong. They don't count like collaboration scenes with like oh, I'm not even Oh.
Speaker 2: Okay, I have books Excel spreadsheet. I've just pulled it up right now, and do you Okay?
Speaker 1: This is so the Wendy Rank.
Speaker 3: Catalog, the Wendy Rank catalog, and I'm not quite sure when that that website was was updated, but I can tell you as of today, the professional scenes that I have done is.
Speaker 1: Uh forty six, Okay, forty you know what forty seven?
Speaker 2: Tomorrow, hold on, I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna write this down, and what we're gonna do is I will update it on the graphic on the screen in real time. So number of scenes originally enlisted at thirty five, you are telling me it is it is forty seven. We're going to count tomorrows.
Speaker 2: Yeah, forty seven, tomorrow forty six. Now I am including the scenes that I was extras in.
Speaker 1: So totally fine.
Speaker 2: You know, maybe maybe they just do sex scenes. But yeah, And the number of guys you said was.
Speaker 1: Thirteen thirteen listed, yes, five.
Speaker 2: Six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, and tomorrow's nineteen nineteen.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you know how many girls you've worked with? Women?
Speaker 2: Yep, yep. Hold on.
Speaker 1: This feels, by the way, this feels like the best corporate meeting I've ever been in. I love it because yeah, yeah, I got those numbers for you. Hold on. Uh wait and counting the gang bang? Are we not counting it that? Yap?
Speaker 2: Ya? Let me ask? Does this include the girls that I did not have sex with?
Speaker 1: It includes whatever number is on your chart? I am fine with accepting.
Speaker 2: Okay, one, two, three, four, five.
Speaker 1: By the way, while Wendy's counting at Wendy Rain everywhere, you expect to find her links in the episode description. As always, make sure you follow these content creators otherwise they don't make any more content eleven eleven, Okay, so they were too off on that. Only the one AVN nomination though, right twenty twenty four, Yeah.
Speaker 2: It was a fan nomination.
Speaker 1: Yet hey, I count it. Okay, I have I have a fan nomination too, and that is goddamn on every resume I have. So all right, we.
Speaker 2: Will fix this nomination as well.
Speaker 1: There you go. See, I didn't want to get in the intricacies of the next awards and flesh Body, so AVN is just what I stick with. But congratulations on your Fleshbot Award nomination as well. Let me you said you figured out the likes and dislikes that you got into in this industry or what you learned about yourself. So let me start with this question. I always use this one. What is a kinker of fetish you really want to pursue? Meaning if they you've done it before, probably I'm sure, maybe maybe not, though tell me if you haven't. What's something that if they came to you and was like, hey, we want you to shoot the scene, you would be on the plane the next day like you'd be like, oh, should I want to shoot? Exactly that niche that style, or if it's a studio you want to work for, or if it's a guy you want to work with, tell me something you are like chomping at the bit to get to.
Speaker 2: There's a few things I would like to do a gang bang, but more than two guys. I've already been with two guys, you know, so four or five. Maybe I wouldn't mind doing some type of bondage type of scene with you know, restraints, maybe forced orgasm, no no slapping my face though, And and and I know that that's a big thing with the like kink dot com.
Speaker 1: And.
Speaker 2: But that I really really really really really really want to be a main character in a feature movie, like like the longer films. I think I can act, and I would like to to be, you know, be able to be on set for multiple days and make one of those movies that they're starting to make again, you know, maybe not so much high budget like Pirates.
Speaker 1: Pirates was I love Jane?
Speaker 2: Yes, Yeah, yeah, I love that. I love that movie. And so I know that they're starting to to to make longer films than just the scenes, right, And so I'd really really like to be like the main person in that And if they called me next week and said, hey, we want you as Milf of the Month for June. I would be all over that as well, you know, get my name out there, do do some different things and and fun stuff. I enjoy the role playing, the stepmom, the the all of that. I've been uh lucky enough to be in some parodies where I'm actually, you know, uh, the one that's coming out tomorrow, I think, you know, I'm I'm parroting Meryl Streep come on, you know. And and there was one I did. I was just an extra year and a half ago, but I was parroting Jamie Lee Curtis. You know. So it's like, you know, I enjoyed doing those types of things. I enjoy doing the comedies and then the serious stuff. Mostly I yell at my steps on.
Speaker 1: Normally I'm stuck in a washing machine and then some guy has to come get me out with his dick.
Speaker 2: They come up behind me, They're like, oh, you know what, I've never been stuck in a washing machine.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, so that's goals. I mean, vibes and goals, folks, Washington machines stuck. I let me ask, how what is what is being an extra on a porn set. Do you said you've done extra work on it before? What does that mean? Are you? Are you naked at all? Are you go ahead? Talk me through it.
Speaker 2: So the first time I encountered being in a movie where I didn't actually take off all my clothes and had sex, I was basically a sextra where I gave a blowjob.
Speaker 1: Okay, Now, I.
Speaker 2: Was being an extra on a lot of the sets. Mostly I was like, there was one time I was a step mom and I through my daughter her first gang bang for her eighteenth birthday, I know, with her stepdad and her step cousins and her step brother, and I sat there during the whole entire thing, cheering them on. I had so much fun. I was like the only one clothed. Everybody else was naked, and I'm like, you gotta make her comb come on and make her come have on orgasm, and you know, and we bring out this toy and I'm like holding the toy on her, you know, and yeah, and then let's see, there was another time where.
Speaker 1: Uh, sorry, I'm looking up the scene right now, you're with Madison Wild. Yeah, there you go. Okay, Okay, all right, I got something to watch later, folks. So and there you.
Speaker 2: Go, there you go. And uh, when I was Jamie Lee Curtis, I was an extra. A lot of these are for Team SKI. And then I was the step mom who didn't want to introduce her her stepdaughter to her to my brother, her step uncle. Well that went. And then the only time that I was the only time I was naked as an extra is I was on the parody of Punk and it was called porn Horned p O R. And Katie I can't say. I couldn't say that on set, and I still can't say to that day. But I was the host of the game show. And the game show was I brought my coworker from my office. I invited him over to like a team building exercise at my house or whatever. Well, he had never been with a porn star before, and so this was his like, surprise, surprise, here's your porn star that you can be with. And so I introduced them and they did their thing, and then at the end, I come out naked and hold up a shirt say, oh, you've been porns you know. And and but that's so much fun, so much fun. And this last week I was actually an FBI agent in one of those feature movies that I said that I wanted to be a main character. And so that was a lot of fun, a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: And what is a pink or fetish that you you said, you said the the like the rough bondage. I always I always differentiate between rough and violent. There is violent porn out there, and there's a lot of girls that like violent porn. Not a lot. There's a few girls that really like violent porn. None of that in bondage isn't necessarily my thing, but I understand its huge and as accept it. So you already said no interest in that type of stuff like slapped in the face or this and that. What is another kink or fetish that you just have like no interest in pursuing. Like if someone were like, I'm sorry, go ahead, water play piss? Are we talking piss there? Okay? Just no interest? How about you? Pissing on a guy doesn't do anything for you.
Speaker 2: I get requests to pee on camera and like for for little customs and stuff, and I really most of them. I turn down some of them. I'll say, okay, and it's going to cost you an arm and a leg because I don't do this. Sure, I'm not quite sure what my turn off is about it, even though they'll pay an arm and a lang leg for a twenty second video, I just don't And I don't know if I could pee on somebody, Okay, unless maybe they were stung by a jellyfish.
Speaker 1: Sure, fair enough. Oh my god, you better watch Team Skeiths. We have a jellyfishine for you next week, exactly this flew by. Let me ask you the last question.
Speaker 2: What do you think it's the end?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, at Wendy Rain, you know where you can find her link in the episode of description. But I have a question for you here. What's the end of game? Are you just having fun? While you're having fun? Is there a monetary amount? Do you want to reach a level of legacy in this industry? Do you want to be shooting when you're eighty three years old? Guilf Wendy Rain, Like, what are what are your future plans?
Speaker 2: So I would I would actually like to stay in it for as long as people will will like me. I mean, I have people commenting on some of my stuff now saying saying I'm too old, and and then I get my real fans sticking up for me, saying, go fuck yourself. I don't think I'm too old. I would like to reach a level of popularity to where my name is out there, my name is well known that that I can shoot with with all the big companies. I'd like to do mainstream for as long as I can, as long as they'll have me. I work out very hard. I try very hard to stay competing with the younger MILFs and the endgame. I don't know if I have one in my head. There's not a monetary thing. I mean, I would like to make money, since this is what I'm doing now, you know, and it's what I've been doing for a year and a half.
Speaker 1: I think the.
Speaker 2: Only thing, the only thing, but I think that that the legacy that I'm going to leave is that you know I have good boobs.
Speaker 1: I have to be honest, and it's I hope you don't take this as an insult, because I'm going to So I went and I was I was looking through a couple of year scenes earlier today just to get a sense of like, Okay, this is how she shoots this and that and one scene shot with the top of your head, and I was like oh, she has a very pretty face. And again I had seen your age, had done research, and I went, she probably has a nice mom body. As we're panning down and we got down, and I'm like, holy shit, Wendy works out. Huh, you don't have a mom body. Yeah, you look phenomenal.
Speaker 2: I don't have a mom body and I'm not a mom.
Speaker 1: Sure, okay, sure, yeah, But you know that's a really weird relative term. In this industry. There's twenty six year olds that get cast in milk scenes. So oh, I know.
Speaker 2: I have a full Excel spreadsheet with them too.
Speaker 1: Let me ask this, don't give me details before this. Did you have some sort of a corporate job or an office job? Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Side in a bathing suit with water.
Speaker 1: I don't know how to use. Was it a bikini car wash? That sounds cool? I don't know how to use Excel? Worth shit. So it's funny that you have spreadsheets for everything and it's broken down.
Speaker 2: And I learned from that job how to use Excel. And the reason why I have all these spreadsheets is because when I was independent and I didn't have an agent, I needed to know my competition, which I still need to know my competition, not that I consider them competition, because we support each other, at least to the best of our ability. I was looking for production companies and directors and people like that that I could reach out to and say, hey, I'm independent. Now if you want to book me, this is how you contact me. Blah blah blah blah blah. So I still have them, they're not really updated. And then I have a list of like male creators that I might want to do content with for our sites things like that. But yeah, I did that when I had downtime.
Speaker 1: Should have been taking pictures though, should have been snapping selfies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you wouldn't have wanted to see me.
Speaker 1: Then I bet you know what disagree? I bet you've been very beautiful of your life. One thank you, ladies and gentlemen at Wendy Rain links to everything in the episode description. Please make sure you support the people we talk to, otherwise we don't talk to them anymore. We thank you so much for coming with me, and.
Speaker 2: That thank you for having me. This was one