Speaker 1: As you are listening to the Age of Transitions, I'm your host, Jon Franz, coming at you live this Friday night. Tune twenty seven, twenty twenty five, Live every Friday night from the facilities of O'Kelly dot com. First out of the Age of Transition, second hour Uncle of the podcast. Thank you for listening to the show podcast or live format. Consider going to ol dot com send a donation to keep the network going and growing. My website is the Age of Transitions dot com. All sorts of ways to support their My book Revolveman Scientific, Rise to Godhood have paperback end ebook copies available the Patreon campaign. Thank you all patrons there you keep this show going. And I have the affiliate links so promo code fronds of red Libson gets to two months for free. And also remember the bookshop dot org link on the side of my website. You click through that anything you get there, I will get a small little amount for passing you through. So thank you everybody for that and for being here. I'm excited tonight because I have a guest and this is going to be an interesting show. Been having email conversations back and forth. Lots of great material posted online and we'll get to that in a moment. We'll get into the substance of that. But tonight I'm welcoming somebody that I'm going to refer to as why. So, like the letter why, I mean a letter why not, Like I'm asking the question why, although I'm sure I will be so why? How are you doing? Ah? Good? How are you doing great? I'm really excited to have you here?
Speaker 2: So why do we here?
Speaker 1: Yeah? It's it's great, man. I've been you just as an intro. You emailed me, you send me an email about different work you had done about the connections between technocracy incorporated, zeitgeist movement and and other things, and I looked at like, man, this is great and it was just really cool to get the email from you. And we've been corresponding and I'm happy to have you on the show tonight. But before we even get to any of that, we're going to talk about that. Why don't you introduce yourself a little? Like what got you interested in doing? Yeah? Yeah, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: What are you up to? What's what's going on?
Speaker 4: Well, I guess I mean, like everybody else, I've sort of seen the stuff happening with q Andon and personally, I've always been like.
Speaker 2: Four chan newser myself.
Speaker 4: So I remember when the anonymous movement started back in like two thousand and eight and like the scientology stuff, and I've kind of just observed all that stuff. Like I was at Occupy, but like I never like participated heavily and that stuff, but like I remember.
Speaker 1: Were you were in New York City Occupy.
Speaker 4: No, I was at a regional one, but I was there for like those events. I remember when like the whole Trump stuff and like Pizza Gate started. And I don't really remember when QAnon started because like I think that I wouldn't have found it interesting, so like I may have like seen it, but like the actual original posts were like not very interesting, so I didn't really follow that. But like I've kind of just observed all this stuff over the years, just kind of building up over like.
Speaker 2: Into like whatever it became.
Speaker 4: And it's all kind of centered around this anonymous stuff, this four Chan culture, and like there's so many different areas of how that is like become just like the default Internet culture by this point, and nobody.
Speaker 1: Has noticed it either, that's the thing, right, Well.
Speaker 2: They have noticed it, but they've kind of not.
Speaker 4: Like critically panalyzed what has actually happened in a way, ye, Like, because the idea is that is that it's like this leaderless group, just like things like occupy, just like other things that supposedly take this form where it's just supposed to be like a spontane thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, I will say that everything you're saying, the things you say are the things that I've been through too, Like I actually kind of got involved in all this stuff around two thousand and eight myself, and all of these things you're referencing the beginnings of Anonymous, the hacker group Anonymous. I remember when that started too, and they're doing those street actions specifically against Scientology. I remember seeing people in Ohio, in downtown Columbus, Ohio, they were doing a protest down there against Scientology, and like, who are these people? What's going on? And then you know, Anonymous ended up getting to be huge, this giant hacker organization, this weird amorphous thing that had a huge role in the culture creation aspect of ant of like counter cultural Internet everything. I would say that they're kind of give at the crux of that, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So yeah, that that was what was so exciting. You sent me that email and it was all the stuff that has interested me, and I've been watching myself and this whole time. Something like I really want to do on this show is try to get to the bottom of the connections that are here, and you know, the.
Speaker 1: The side of the story that we're not seeing. We get like this public facing idea and it's almost like just one giant art project in one sense. But I'm always wondering, Okay, what's who's really behind this? What what aren't we being told? What are the connections? And then I looked at your stuff and it's it's great, man. So do we wanna Do you want to reference where you've posted your writings online? Let's do that. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So my stuff it's at medium dot com slash at y h l y two f. It's supposed to be like in a non must post, so like, uh, I don't really have like a handle. But the project, the writing is called Untold q Andon Origins, So you can search untold q Andon Origins or you can go to medium dot com slash at y h L y two f.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's that's why I'm calling you. Why because that starts with a why. I'll also link all of this in the post at the Age of Transitions dot Com for this episode, so there'll be links to your stuff. So why don't we right now, why don't we outline what would you like? What are the topics you want to lay out right now and what would you like to uh do on this show right now?
Speaker 4: Well, I thought that we could start by talking about Elon Musk and Technocracy Incorporated.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's a great start, let's just do that.
Speaker 4: So I'm going to assume that people are familiar with the fact that Elon Musk's grandfather was in this group called Technocracy Incorporated. A number of people have done articles on this, and they were like this group that wanted to replace the economy and specifically, in their words, the price system with like technologically like a controlled system of like resource management based on energy.
Speaker 2: Accounting, as they called it.
Speaker 4: So they were going to like distribute credits for people based on like the total amount of energy available.
Speaker 1: This is way back in what like the nineteen thirties, right, Yeah, Yeah, it's been a while ago, even on my grandfather, so this is always in the past. But nonetheless, yeah.
Speaker 4: And so actually, something I would like to point out here is that I've been paying some attention to the other movement that his grandfather was involved in, which is called social credit, and social credit is actually interestingly similar to technocracy Incorporated, and I'm starting to suspect that they may have a common origin, even though they officially do not have a common origin, And so I'd like to go into the actual origins of both of those movements.
Speaker 2: Social credit is.
Speaker 4: It's a similar ideology supposed to be like an economic theory in the category of like distributist economics, which is again it's based on the idea that the price system of money is inefficient and so that they should like replace that with a system where the government basically distributes credit for consumers to consume goods. In social credit, it's based on this idea that, like, because of automation, factories will spend less and less on labor as time goes on, and that because of that, they won't be able to pay workers, and workers won't be able to consume. But the way that it's presented is kind of like, uh, it's not exactly like a coherent economics theory according to most economists. But the thing that I find interesting is that Technocracy Inc. Was founded by a guy in New York City and Greenwich Village and his name was Howard Scott. And this guy was like a bohemian like Greenwich Village. Uh, sort of a beaten it guy, except he like pretended to be a German engineer and social Yeah basically okay, No, apparently he convinced like legitimate scientists that he was a German engineer according to our profile and Time magazine from back in the day.
Speaker 1: But wait, wait, wait, and this this, this is not a guy related to Elon Mosus somebody else.
Speaker 2: No, this is the guy who created the Technocracy Inc.
Speaker 4: In nineteen nineteen. Okay, remember that was in nineteen nineteen. Okay, now in London. That was in New York. In London. In nineteen nineteen, ar Orge Alfred Rage published the first paper on social credit, which was I think was called a Mechanical View of the Economy or a Mechanical View of Economics by H.
Speaker 2: Douglas.
Speaker 4: And so apparently these two events have nothing to do with each other. They're both in nineteen nineteen, and they're both coming out of the avant garde scene. Because Orge, his journal the New Age was like a British modernist avant guarde like magazine where they would talk about like Nietzschee and published.
Speaker 2: Like modernist and like futurist poems and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: Sure, so neither of these things came out of like serious economic circles.
Speaker 2: Now, what it seems to me is that.
Speaker 4: Nineteen nineteen was immediately after the Bolshevik Revolution. That's the observation I'm making about that, Okay, And I think that if you think about that and what these movements became, the fact that they both appear apparently not in relation to each other, and then they go throughout time connecting back into these modern movements that we're talking about. Keep in mind that these two things both started immediately after the Bolshevik Revolution, Yes.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, and Rage, I know he was involved in which he had some occult initiation into what launds.
Speaker 2: As you remember, he was involved with a bunch of stuff. He was a theosophist.
Speaker 4: He was later a follower of Kurdjief, and he became the guy who I guess introduced Kurjief to America when he, like Kurjif, fled from the Russian Revolution. So again, consider that we were talking about Russian mystics fleeing the Russian Revolution.
Speaker 2: Because this stuff.
Speaker 4: We look in modern day, these apparent connections between Russian.
Speaker 2: Propaganda and QAnon and these mystical.
Speaker 4: Ideas that are basically being like resurrected again, And it has.
Speaker 2: Something to do with how these mystical ideas as.
Speaker 4: A kind of like reaction to an actual, real political revolution, are kind of presenting a new age revolution of the mind as like an alternative to that which gets used by the American side during the Cold War. But then after the end of the Cold War, I think it kind of shifts again, and I think that explains how this stuff gets brought into the more contemporary Rush propaganda.
Speaker 1: And this is interesting just from the outset as well, because we're talking about a cult obtuse abstract things that relate to very real Like you're saying, political and economic movements and actual historic events that everybody's aware of. But if we're talking about these weird and even secret society connections and strange art scenes and all like that, things like that, you cannot if you're trying to pin them down and understand them, it's always difficult. So that's well, I just find that fascinating.
Speaker 4: That's the function they serve is to mystify the real determinants of like real political and historical events.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no, this is this is great man. Okay, So from here? Where would you like to take this? From here? What do we got next? Well?
Speaker 4: That was kind of that's kind of what I've been looking at most recently and what I kind of wanted to get out. So, I mean, at this point, I don't know if you want to talk about the Venus project in Pseitgeist. Yes, I do, because okay, let's let's put all the Zeitgeist movies.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, all right, did you mean recently in preparation Periers? You watch the There are two Zeitgeist movies, right, are there? More than he's got more than that?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: God, I didn't even know that.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well he's got one that was in twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Really I don't. I don't forget what is that one titled? Because there's a dendum as a second. So what is the third one?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 2: The third one is moving forward?
Speaker 1: Oh? I do remember that title. I don't think I ever watched it, though. What's going on with these Zeitgeist films?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 1: Why? What do you got for us.
Speaker 2: Well, well, I guess.
Speaker 4: I guess maybe I should go from QAnon back to Zekeeist.
Speaker 1: Sure, because because the Segeist Zeitgeist, if we're talking about technocracy and technical running the society in an idealistic technocratic view, that's definitely what the Zeitgeist movement ended up advocating for.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, and I can tell you why I can say this right now is that Jacques Fresco, who's the guy who created the Venus Project, was a member of Technocracy Inc.
Speaker 1: There we go, We're the reason that. Yeah.
Speaker 4: And you'll see if you familiarize yourself with Technocracy Inc. And you watch the Zechist movies, even the one in twenty twenty that I just watched today, he's talking about the price system, which comes from Technocracy.
Speaker 1: Okay, so they're using the same terminology, like the economics sort of terminology is the same.
Speaker 2: And Jack Fresco kind of changed it a little bit, Peter.
Speaker 4: Joseph, I mean, it does seem like they're kind of making it more like New Agy and even in some ways more kind of like pseudo like Lefty in a certain way.
Speaker 2: As the time goes on.
Speaker 4: Yes, but but they use the same ideas, and so.
Speaker 1: I will say for the Zeitgeist movement, what was so striking to me was you have the first Zegeist film, which was an absolute smash hit when it comes to conspiracy culture movies documentaries from the two thousands era. That was like maybe you had this change and that I would say, or probably the two and then maybe America Freedom to Fascism. Those are I break rank all them in the top three and then you could argue which ones on number one. I would say Zechgeist the movie is probably one.
Speaker 4: Honestly, I kind of wonder too because like none of them seem like they're really that good, like as movies, they're not that well put together or I mean they've got a lot of like weird uh interludes and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yes, they're unconventional. I mean personally that's what I kind of about.
Speaker 4: Really have a very good touch for that kind of thing. Yeah, Like it's it doesn't like flow very well to in my view, But there is an aspect to that where I think it's actually kind of like some kind of manipulative technique that you can see in there, because they're constantly switching between images of like the these like serene like landscapes and like outer space stuff, and then like there'll be like people in like a war or something and like bombs going off.
Speaker 1: Sure, got it.
Speaker 2: That's in there too.
Speaker 4: And you see that in the Vena Project movies, because the Venus Project also makes tons of movies.
Speaker 1: Okay, now see that's well, that's the point I wanted to make too, is you had the first Zeitgeist film, It was standalone. It was definitely from the conspiracy culture world. It was this countercultural force for sure, and it had an impact. But then you get a dndum come out and then all of a sudden this thing that was just this movie that made you think about at least different about nine to eleven. Truth and religion and money, Right, those are the three things. Well, when the second one hits, all of a sudden, there's like this weird added on thing of oh, gi, have you ever heard of Jacques Fresco and his Venus Project. This is the answer to all our problems.
Speaker 5: Let's listen to this guy's like, and it just always seemed like what the hell is this?
Speaker 1: Like, why are you tacking this on everything? It was just so bizarre.
Speaker 2: So it's very bizarre.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, and I mean, if you guys like want like go watch like Jack Fresco movies. He has like a way of talking and like I think Peter Joseph kind of does this, but like Fresco is better.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like, uh, maybe a.
Speaker 4: Little bit like what a con man does, where he kind of like jumps between topics and he's always got like little examples of stuff that he can pull out that kind of connect but they don't really to kind of make him seem like an unconventional visionary like his Both of these guys there thing is that they're like visionaries.
Speaker 1: Yes, Joseph. Joseph himself, for sure, he commands this presence that he is this guy with answers and that he knows what he's talking about. Uh, he has an intellectual presence about him and he hasn't answered every question. He's like, hey, look, you know this is this is what we need to do. And it definitely I don't know, it's definitely seems like he has a cultivated persona. There's no doubt about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I don't know really what as fast as like he was a performance, he was like a musician that we don't really know.
Speaker 1: He said, that to be able to make the film. He was a motion graphics artist and that's how he made like the graphics for the film, and so I'm sure he was probably I believe he was in New York City working as a video artist, which is believable if he made that film, That's that's how he made this thing. So I think he was probably, you know, like a freelancer kind of guy. But when it comes to any sort of affiliations with.
Speaker 4: I don't know who his video Psycheist is. The first video is presenting like new age ideas. Clearly there's the Age of Aquarius stuff is in there. I know there's other stuff like I don't know exactly what the whole like zodiac Jesus thing is associated with, but it's like some kind of like new age thing, So I don't know, he must have learned that stuff somewhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he gets into a lot of the comparative religion stuff, which I think is interesting and fascinating. And he does also credit Jordan Maxwell, which uses Jordan Maxwell's voice in that Jordan is an absolute like he's a huge voice in conspiracy culture going back decades and decades. So I don't know's there's a lot going on. It's that case.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I mean the stuff is interesting.
Speaker 4: I don't I didn't like watch any of those movies when they came out, so and like a lot of those older guys, I don't know anything about So.
Speaker 1: Okay, but why don't we return to Jacques Fresco, the Venus Project and you and again, Fresco was a part of Technocracy Inc. In its early days, right when he was a youth. Is that it?
Speaker 2: Well, I think for longer than that.
Speaker 4: According to one form post I found, and I don't have hard evidence of this, but I did find one post from twenty twelve all that seems like they know what they're talking about, where they're talking about how Fresco was actually being considered to take over the project after the death of Howard Scott so and also there's other people who are according to according to that post, and as well as according to other stuff I've found, there's other members of Technocracy and who ended up participating in the Venus Project.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, so you have so you've got the Technocracy Incorporated around the thirties. Jacques Vesco is a part of it. It's just and then he he splits, right, he splits from Technocracy Incorporated, and he starts the Venus Project back in the thirties or forties? Is that on?
Speaker 2: No, he starts the Venus Project in the nineties. So the problem, the.
Speaker 4: Difficulty with this too is there's a huge expanse of kind of like empty time, yeah, where we don't really know what was going on.
Speaker 1: What was what was Presco doing professionally for all those years? What what what was he doing?
Speaker 4: He's like an architect and like Himnist partner Roxanne Meadows, they're both architects, I think, and they did like contract like architecture work.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think they like.
Speaker 2: Kind of like invented and sold designs for some stuff.
Speaker 1: Maybe sure, I'm assuming that I remember all of the weird vision drawings of what the perfect society was going to be in Zeitgeist attendum. I just imagine Fresco they're making those or certainly putting a part in that. So I don't know the architecture. Futuristic architecture played a big part in those visuals.
Speaker 2: I remember.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, and so it's clearly that must come from Buckminster.
Speaker 1: Fuller, right, Okay, Yeah, I know about mister fuller. Sure, sure, geodesic dome.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because fresco stuff doesn't look exactly like that, but it's like the same kind of thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, futurism, cybernetics, right, testing this that sort of thing. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean when you look.
Speaker 4: At the recent twenty twenty moving by Peter Joseph, which is called inter Reflections that I just watched, it's talking about like how to like stabilize the capitalist system. Basically, it's kind of weird because he's really presenting it as like an anti capitalist thing, yes, but he's also talking in terms of like cybernetic like systems theory and like the fact that we need to like stabilize the system of like the resource consumption, which is like neither of those are like that's not necessarily a bad thing, but it is kind of like an like I kind of doing this stuff as like an alternate form of like anti capitalism, where it's kind of like presenting itself as like wanting to destroy the system, but at the same time it's actually like a set of techniques of stabilizing this system. Because that's like what the cybernetics stuff is developed during the Cold War as a means of stabilizing the capitalist system so that it doesn't end up in like a communist revolution, like that is what the cybernetics people were doing.
Speaker 1: Okay, So it's it's.
Speaker 4: Like all that stuff is kind of chuxtaposed and supposed to be like presented as the same thing in this sort of group of movements that Zeigeist is a part of that are supposed to be like anti capitalist, but also not like actually like Marxist or anything.
Speaker 1: So I find it's fascinating because it's philosophically schizophrenic, which ties directly into conspiracy culture, because if you're talking about conspiracy world, yeah, that's what you're dealing with. You're you're like all over the place. It's like, wait, mine, what do we believe here?
Speaker 2: What's the letter?
Speaker 1: Where are we being led? What's going on here? Yeah? So it tracks right well yeah, oh okay, so we've we've dealt with technocracy Incorporated Jacques Fresco. Fresco, he breaks off and then he ends up with this Venus Project stuff. There's new Age ideas, there's lefty sort of ideas, but there's also this new economic cybernetic system that we're promoting, and clearly the Zekeeist movement was about that. Do we want to talk at all about the anonymous movement if we're talking about technology and the use of Internet, let's just.
Speaker 2: Run all the way up to Q and on I'll do okay, all right, let's do it. Okay.
Speaker 4: So the Venus Project and Zekeeist workind of like blowing up in Well, it must have been before Occupy really because they were big and like when was like I said, end them, like two thousand and eight. I think that it was before twenty eleven because moving Forward was in twenty eleven. So and actually that is an interesting fact is that some of this stuff was going on just in the years just leading.
Speaker 2: Up to Occupy. Okay, in twenty ten.
Speaker 4: Is when sort of the anonymous hacking stuff started to pick up and wiki leaks over twenty ten and twenty eleven was all these like activist attacks in defensive wiki leaks on the part of anonymous and Lowell sec.
Speaker 2: You know that.
Speaker 1: So occupied, Yeah, the idea of white hat hackers, right, like that the hackers are the good guys.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't even think these were these would be considered white hat. I think they would still be maybe cret had white hat or like when they're working for the security industry.
Speaker 1: Yes, you're right, you're right, you got me there, Yeah, I was just yep. So these are the these are the outlaw rogue guys that coming from the grassroots that they're going to fix the system, and the white hat would be yeah, the guys that were recruited by the system itself got it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And actually a lot of this stuff comes well, at least it kind of comes from the actual distinction between the white hat and the black hat thing, which happened as the internet security industry was developing, and like the some of the hackers felt that, like the other ones shouldn't be selling out and so that they should like sort of become insurgent basically, and these ones were allied with anonymous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is fascinating because it's kind of like the backstory. And sure surely there was message board upon message board where they're debating all this stuff, right like who hackers, like what's going.
Speaker 4: Yea, what groups and all this on IRC and like hacker eazines and the hacker conventions and that stuff is all very closely tied with the early anonymous stuff. So anyways, occupy what happened in late twenty eleven. Now, in mid twenty eleven, there was a website for the Anonymous Movement, which, of course there's no such thing as like an official anonymous website, but this was supposed to be a website for the anonymous movement and it was called what is dash Theeplan dot org. You can find that on the Wayback Machine. And this was about something that they called the Plan, which was a three stage plan, the actual content of which was not very clear, but it was some kind of like leaderless anonymous activist thing that was going to like enlighten everybody basically. And the thing is that's what ended up becoming the Plan in QAnon.
Speaker 1: Ah, yeah, trust to the Plan. So even the same verbiage once again, it translates and it continues onward. We're using the same terminology.
Speaker 4: Yes, And so the connection to the Venus Project is that there was a lot of discussion of the Venus Project on this site, and the Venus Project actually has a page where they had discussed a quote the Plan where they use the header what is the Plan? They present a plan which is formatted in the exact same manner where it says Phase one phase two, phase three, but the actual content is different.
Speaker 2: But if you actually look at these pages, I feel like you'll agree that there has to be some common okay.
Speaker 1: And this was in twenty eleven that of the Anonymous what Is the Planned site comes out? Was was the Venus Project site at the same time or the.
Speaker 4: Venus Project had that content on it as early as like the mid two thousands.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, so they would have predated Anonymous.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, I mean Anonymous itself goes back in different incarnations as well. So the specific importance of this what Is the Plan is that it's a predecessor to QAnon and it connects to the Venus Project.
Speaker 1: What is what Is the Plan? Is a message board site? Is that correct? That's what it is?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, no, there you go, there's there's that. So it is the same format as qnon it's a message board.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, it's a different kind of message board. But there was content on that site which is extremely disturbing and a cult kind of like game, sort of like what they call an alternate reality game. And this this content, if you examine it, and if you examine the QAnon memes, you know they use the same idea of the plan. They use the same idea of meme magic. They're talking about teaching anonymous to engage in chaos magic to I guess to sort of like again enlighten people in some vague way.
Speaker 1: Yes, And I'll just say, Chuck, I saw your message, and answer is yes, you can jump in here if you care too. Great.
Speaker 7: I appreciate that, Aaron, because I wanted to ask your guests about something because I got into this, you know, Zeitgeist thing some years back, and I thought.
Speaker 1: It was a great idea. And then I saw the Jacques Fresco thing and I said.
Speaker 7: Hmm, you know, like I understand the efficiency scientific nature of it, and I absolutely agree that there's enough resources on the planet actually for everyone, whether we know it or not. And it's all about scarcity. It's a controlled scarcity. This is how we are literally manipulated society to society. And I thought that was an excellent and perfect observation. But I started to see the managed cities and everything else, and I said, well, there's kind of a use for that. And then I went to the Zeitgeist site and I went to the Menis Project site and I.
Speaker 1: Joined So here's the thing. I'm not a typical follower, but I joined to explore and see what it was. I didn't see chaos magic.
Speaker 7: I didn't see a lot of stuff going on back in twenty let's say.
Speaker 1: Two thousand and nine to twenty twelve. But it got weird. And then there was this whole thing about Jack Fresco.
Speaker 7: Maybe he's dead, maybe he's not, you know, Jack Fresco, Jack Prescott, whatever you want to call him.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, he was like one hundred years old at some point, so I'm pretty sure he died like around like when they said he did.
Speaker 2: He couldn't possibly live much longer.
Speaker 1: And I knew Jordan Maxwell, and so Daron. You know, to some degree, we.
Speaker 7: Both you know, we weren't like his best buddies or anything. Well, he was angry at the Zeitgeist people. Let's be honest, because although they spread his message quite a bit in parts, they also adopted a lot of things from them, used footage, all kinds of stuff, and just like a whole lot of other people out there on the Internet, didn't pay him.
Speaker 2: They used footage from Aaron.
Speaker 1: No, No, okay, I'm saying that Aaron and I both knew Jordan on some level, That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 7: And I worked with Jordan quite a while. I did that Dogmatic Theology series a lot of people have seen. It's one of the longest series ever done with him. The point is, and I was friendly with him personally, but but not you know, it wasn't a close friends but he was angry about that whole thing. And there was a whole weird dimension to how there was a lot of other people's work hijacked, and at some point there was esoteric people that came in there. So my question for you is, was there a time period when this was not as nefarious as it's starting to sound coming from you, and it transitioned into this other thing that was opportunistic and weird because it got it started to get very weird for people trying to interact with me from the Venus Project website, and I personally walked away from it because of it.
Speaker 1: But that's like twenty thirteen.
Speaker 7: When I said, you know what, no more. I don't want to know nothing from you people at all. I liked the movie still, but you can keep this. Was it around then or was it before then?
Speaker 1: Or was it always there?
Speaker 4: Well, first of all, I would be curious to know more about what was going on with them around twenty thirteen and twenty fourteen, because at that point you're starting to lead into sort of modern Trump QAnon era.
Speaker 2: But as to your question, I would say, no, there was no point at which it.
Speaker 4: Was less weird, because if Venus Project comes from Technocracy, Inc. Then then that's where it came from. That and Technocracy Inc. Is any less weird as far as the actual ideas seeming to be plausible. I mean, the way I would address that is that it's kind of a fundamental political problem that the distribution of resources is. You know that there's scarcity. I wouldn't say it's artificial scarcity, though, it's an absolute, real scarcity, and the solution to that is pretty much the entire purpose of politics and economics. So when you see something like Zeitgeist or the Venus Project where they're presenting basically nothing other than images of a utopia that is almost having nothing to do with any solution to the problem. The problem is solved with politics and economics, and the Venus Project their model was beyond politics, poverty and war.
Speaker 2: They think that.
Speaker 4: Politics itself is pointless and so the reason why it's weird is completely tied up with the fact that they presented in that manner, even though some of the things they say, of course are true, and that there's exploitation in the system, and even I'm not even trying to say that that the fact that I view it as a kind of like bizarro version of like Marxism or something doesn't mean that I even think that Marxism would be like better, because we know that communist societies have also been just as bad in that respect. So still with this kind of it's kind of utopian thing where they just present the solution, or maybe they just present the problem and then they just present what the.
Speaker 2: Solution would look like after it was.
Speaker 4: Solved, but they don't actually deal with what would be the actual process of solving it, and that is kind of why it is weird.
Speaker 7: Well, here's the funny thing to me, I'm just gonna say this and I'm gonna get off.
Speaker 1: I don't want to take up any more of your time. But this is the beautiful thing to me.
Speaker 7: I totally oppose what you say about the resources and totally agree with the idea of that being the solution is redistribution and reimagining of the system. But here's the thing I felt apart from it, not just because of the weirdness, but because of the lack of Okay, how do you go from the current predatory system to this? And that was my question on the hopeful side, thinking, see, I'm not somebody who is all enamored with capitalism necessarily. I'm not somebody who's enamored with the current system.
Speaker 1: I'm not a qa non guy. I'm a weird, weird one here, okay.
Speaker 7: And the thing is, I'd love to see the redistribution. I believe it's possible, and I do believe that scarcity is artificially manufactured.
Speaker 1: And manipulate it.
Speaker 7: So, but yet you and I are coming to the same problem here. It seems like where it's like, Okay, that's great, here's your problem.
Speaker 1: Sure we'll agree in some part on that, here's your solution. Let's just say I buy that.
Speaker 7: Where's your bridge between the two? And that was my issue with even the people inside the Penis project, was like, you don't have that, do you, No matter what you show on a film, and that's great and that feels good, you.
Speaker 1: Don't have that, And I wanted it.
Speaker 7: You know, you might be averse to it. I was friendly to it. And still we have the same problem where.
Speaker 1: You know, it's like, don't worry. The end of the world's coming. Okay, yeah eventually, you know, but yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: So anyway, I just I wonder what you think about that that somebody who might have a completely different world view still saw the same issue I think with the bridge between problem and solution.
Speaker 4: Where's you real I'm not sure that we really do have a different worldview.
Speaker 1: Okay, maybe not. It just sounded like that to me. I'm sorry, but.
Speaker 7: That's anyway, I'll shut up. Thank you Aaron for allowing me to get in there. But it's just you have a guest here that personally hits something that I do know a little bit about.
Speaker 1: Was in on for a minute, and well they for different jerasons, I think.
Speaker 2: But some videos of.
Speaker 4: Like, uh, just drama related to the Venus Project that I have to watch. That's just like from people who are arguing about like stuff that was going on inside it.
Speaker 2: So that stuff is very interesting.
Speaker 1: Sure, that's I will say, that's with any of this sort of thing. You got that, but that's the sort of stuff you never hear as well. And yeah, I'm sure that's fascinating, but yeah, this this is I'll just briefly speak to it as well. It just seemed absolutely insane. It's like, okay, you did present the problem. Now the solution is the things that me personally am very skeptical of, like this high technology and this beard a literal technocracy. We're supposed to make that and we're going to live in this weird transhumanist automated society that's somehow going to give us everything and expect nothing from us. It's like, yeah, okay, well, how's that going to appear? It's not.
Speaker 8: But anyway, well, I think it's very difficult because the kind of solutions that are proposed there, Like I mean, I don't think that they're really supposed to be serious solutions.
Speaker 4: They're serving a function in discourse, and in order to understand what function they're serving, we have to understand who's behind.
Speaker 2: It, basically on some basic level.
Speaker 4: Yes, and I think that the answer to that is very complex because of the fact that it's sort of intertwined with the history of the Cold War, and we go all the way back to stuff like social credit and technocracy, Inc. Which seemed to perhaps start as some kind of syop after the Bolshevik Revolution to present a kind of like other kind of socialism that and then we get through the Cold War. This stuff is used by the American government. This is why you see these same kind of like mystical ideas around, like even stuff like then the hippie culture and all that, like weird.
Speaker 2: Scenes in the canyon stuff.
Speaker 4: Yes, and then in our time we see it as Russian propaganda again because I guess after the Cold War ended, Russia's no longer socialist, perhaps they re attached themselves to some of these mystical movements, and then now they're the ones presenting the new world again, because the liberal world is the old world and the sort of bricks like Alexander Dugan world is like the new world now or the New Age or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yes, it is. It's fascinating to me to see that we're dealing Quite to me, it's obvious that we're dealing with a propaganda psychological war. You're describing that. If we're really paying attention to this, you can go back decades, decades, a century, and it's the same story. There's the same connections. There's this weird East West thing going on also fascinating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's absolutely.
Speaker 4: I mean when you look at these types of occultism like Madam Bleovatski and Kerjief and all this stuff, they're totally concerned with like the Europe and Europe's ideas about the East and the Russian question of whether Russia is going to be part of Europe or whether like there's some kind of like superior Eastern like look that's like more mystical and stuff. And then even the Nazis like incorporated some of that where it's like they were looking towards the East, and then like the Hipbies did the same thing, and then you had the actual Easterned Communists, so then that turned everything upside down. So but yeah, it's absolutely some kind of like East West thing. And now today you've got Alexander Dugan.
Speaker 1: So, yes, Dugan. And what's Dugan's affiliation with the Orthodox Church? Was he officially affiliated with him or is he just advocating for it as like the greatest religion ever. I'm not sure what that is. I don't really know for sure. Yeah, I felt like he was almost like a bishop or something. But that doesn't say I can't think so I'm not gonna yeah right, He's just kind of saying, like, yeah, Eastern Orthodox this is the way, and look at corrupt Western look at the destruction of Western civilization. If they were only more like us and are awesome Eastern Orthodox Church, then you know they won't be falling into decadence and destroying themselves. But you know, yep, and there was a thing.
Speaker 4: There's a thing I saw that said Elon Musk had some like family members who were involved in like Russian monarchist organizations.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: That might have been like completely fake, but that would also be interesting because the whole technocracy thing, the aside from everything else that I've been talking about, is the connection to Elon Musk and the fact that Musk seems to be enacting parts of technocracy even though he might be out of power or something, but he'll be back anyway.
Speaker 1: Musk reminds me of the guy who set up was it the guy which which one of them that you're starting at the very beginning? Was it the social credit guy? That was this guy pretending he was a German.
Speaker 4: He was a guy who set up technocracy and Coward Scott. Yeah, and Musk does seem like that guy, like he's yeah, supposedly he's like actually a real engineer, but like it seems like that might be kind of questionable whether Elon Musk is actually an engineer or not, or even like whether his great companies and inventions have actually.
Speaker 2: Been like legitimate, like or I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, I think it's obvious with Musk is that he's a guy that's taking credit for all of this stuff that he absolutely himself had nothing really to do with creating it, but he wants you and his public image requires that you believe that he did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and if.
Speaker 1: You look at it, if you look at.
Speaker 2: Musk, and like.
Speaker 4: Right now, it's it might be hard to imagine that something like the Venus Project would be connected to Elon Musk because like he's considered to be a right wing libertarian and the Venus Project is supposed to be like some kind of utopian leftist thing.
Speaker 2: But Elon Musk when he first came out was.
Speaker 4: Much more in that like image of like an environmentalist, and he was producing his cars that were going to be like flying cars or whatever. Just imagine, like look at the designs of the Tesla stuff and then look at like Jack Fresco's paintings and stuff.
Speaker 2: It's like the same image.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's techno utopian. It's a techno utopian and left leaning egalitarian idealist concept. Is what absolutely Elon Musk gross a prominence for that. Well with that, and you.
Speaker 2: Got money for that from the government, I guess.
Speaker 1: Okay, from the US government in the early days.
Speaker 2: Is that what we got subsidies right for all the green stuff?
Speaker 1: So yep.
Speaker 4: So I don't know if that could possibly be inorganic. I mean, it doesn't seem like that would be like a conspiracy, But it's also kind of hard to imagine how that could happen anyway, that you could make all this money by like not actually producing anything just because of energy subsidies.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Sure, Well it's all about the big government contracts for him, as they're saying, it always has been, definitely is now that's why he's all in on the current administration, which we haven't even touched on this yet, but the whole time in with the current Trump regime is that it rose to prominence out of this weird internet countercultural stew Is that generally correct?
Speaker 2: Do you agree with that, why, absolutely, Well, in order to get to that, we got to talk about wiki leaks.
Speaker 1: Okay, because I'm gonna stop you there, not because I don't want to hear this, but I will just mention that we're getting toward the end of the show, but we're not there yet. We still have probably like ten minutes, so we're gonna keep going. But I will say before we going further, like, I would love to have you back on the show, and because I know we're only gonna get so far as it's gonna be how it is today, are you open to coming back on the show another time and continuing a conversation. Yeah, okay, so we'll just tentatively plan that. But I'm sorry, I didn't mean stop you continue as you are.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm not sure how I should describe it, because I don't think I have enough time, but I was just gonna say WikiLeaks. WikiLeaks is also connected to all this.
Speaker 1: Sure, okay, so yeah, how do they fit into this scheme?
Speaker 4: Well, again, it's it's hard to describe.
Speaker 2: I mean, only back to twenty eleven.
Speaker 4: That was the first year when WikiLeaks was big, was like twenty ten or twenty eleven.
Speaker 1: Okay, that same general time period that we're talking about with that what the plan stuff was popping.
Speaker 2: Up then, right, Yeah, an anonymous was hacking people on behalf of Wiki leaks.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we're back there. We're back in the online hacker sphere. Yeah, so we're back there again. At the same period of time, no less.
Speaker 4: Twenty sixteen, Wiki Leaks releases the Podesta emails, and this content from those leaks is used to create the piece of gate conspiracy.
Speaker 1: Okay, and that stuff.
Speaker 4: I would say that stuff pushed Trump over the finish line in twenty sixteen.
Speaker 2: It's plausible.
Speaker 1: It definitely helped. I agree with you one hundred percent that it absolutely was a part of his clandestine messaging. That's the weird thing with this, too, is that a president can rise to prominence on these ideas and sort of there's this weird plausible deniability where he's still mainstream, he's a president, but he absolutely is exploiting all this countercultural stuff at the same time. Fascinating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I could describe the connection in my article.
Speaker 4: I would say you got to just read my article on WikiLeaks for that. It's called the WikiLeaks, the Magic Mirror, and the abyss at medium dot com, slash at y h L Y two F. I will say that on October thirtieth of twenty sixteen, WikiLeaks posts this message about quote unquote phase three and that they're going to do something. However, it's never clear what they're talking about, and it never happens. However, I believe that that message connects to the rest of this stuff.
Speaker 1: So it connects. So I before that, what is the plan? Had the phases? The three phases? Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: That had the same thing, Okay, I think that, and it was used in other anonymous movements as well.
Speaker 1: Got it, and wiki leaks up to this point had not even referenced any phase one or two. They just know say phase three.
Speaker 2: Is that what I think they may or may not have I'm not sure?
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, nonetheless, I mean it's the same verbiage as we keep talking about, which is I think relevant and interesting.
Speaker 4: Wikili's also did other stuff to further the seth Rich conspiracy, which has connections into all of this. If you look at the people who are promoting the seth Rich I mean people like do you remember like George Webb and Jason Goodman.
Speaker 1: I know the names by honestly can't remember who they are.
Speaker 4: There's so many people who just appeared during that time period, and now that it's actually become history, there's so much about like weird stuff that went on with those people.
Speaker 1: Okay, such as do you have anything quick, I'll.
Speaker 2: Just say read my article?
Speaker 1: Okay, very fair, very fair. Okay, so this I've look again, we're towards the end of the show, so I think what we're going to do is just start wrapping up. I'm very happy to say that you're open to coming back on the show. I definitely want to do this. I'm going to also let listeners know once again, I'm going to link your material on at the Age of Transitions, so the links will be to that and very much encourage them to read your stuff. We haven't even got into that trielectics business either. We'll do that at a later date. Just a quick question on triealectics. Is that something you found that's not something that's not something you developed yourself? Is it that something you came across? Right?
Speaker 2: No, well, I mean it's pretty much something that I developed myself.
Speaker 1: Really, so that's like an ontology that you created, that whole thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, there's inspirations of it, but as the authorship of it would be, it's original.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: I was looking. I looked at that, and you're mentioning how it had connections to alchemy. I absolutely see that, and we'll get into that another time too. I'm impressed by that. I want to really thank you for coming on the show tonight. Man. You're you're you're like you're like a kindred spirit. Man. I really enjoyed talking to you. I'm really glad this is one.
Speaker 4: Of the best plays I could have come on to talk about this because you're familiar with the stuff, but you're also add enough of a distance from it. Because there's so many people who are sort of in the Truther scene but that actually did get sucked into this stuff. Yes, and now like some of them are still around, but they're still like affected by the fact that they were sucked into all this.
Speaker 1: That's another thing that I see as like almost I don't want to say a sickness or disease, but it's something going on that like really rubs me the wrong way. It's like, there's so many people that have been involved in this and I have, but I've purposely removed myself. I don't want to be a part of any of that because I can see it.
Speaker 2: Was the thing to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, thank you. Yeah, Yeah, that's so again. I like we're on the same page here. I had a lot of fun on the show. We're going to continue this. There's a lot to talk about. It's huge where I don't know how much we're gonna get to the bottom of what, but we're gonna do what we can.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we didn't focus on something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we will. Well, when we come into the next show, we'll start out with whether it be trialactics or wiki leaks or whatever the topic may be. We'll we'll start from there and we'll go from there. But tonight, would you want to stand for the Uncle Show? Do you want to get going? You'll stay? Okay, awesome, all right, so stay on the line and and yeah, we'll just kick our feetback and relax and kind of goof around with the Uncle Show. Thank you. That's gonna be awesome. And then before we do that, why don't you just once again, I'm gonna give you the links, But once again, where is the place where we can find your writings?
Speaker 4: It's a medium dot com slash at y h L Y two F or you can just search for untold Q and on origins.
Speaker 1: All right, awesome, thank you very much. Why I'll be talking to you in your minutes when we start the Uncle Show. I'm going to have you back on this. Thank you everybody for listening to this. This is the Age of Transitions, live on the U Chili Radio Network on a Friday night, The Age of Transitions. Dot Com is my website. My name is Ann Franz. As always, I will leave you by saying seeker.
Speaker 9: Put hey, yeah, hey weyeh hey we yeah? Hey do we got?
Speaker 1: Hey? I do we go? Hey?
Speaker 6: Manu we go?
Speaker 1: Hey we go?
Speaker 9: Dot Com Radio Network.
Speaker 10: Revelation through conversation? Do you like history? Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson.
Speaker 11: Revel lection.
Speaker 12: Food calm section. Here is.
Speaker 13: Oh shell.
Speaker 12: Fact, Oh Shelley hate fast ringing song h James m Juardy I fack, I ain't on the word jumardy hop fack yah y.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 12: Mm hmm.
Speaker 11: Shh yeah, ravels like sh.
Speaker 12: True fo size shut r okay all that I leaves and truth breaking true.
Speaker 1: Something different?
Speaker 14: What come from?
Speaker 12: Would you come from the.
Speaker 15: Din and at.
Speaker 12: Its sea? Songs of s manny one yoursma.
Speaker 1: Is a.
Speaker 12: More can say from? If we are not sister?
Speaker 16: This is.
Speaker 12: This is so.
Speaker 17: Tis Nuclear holocaust.
Speaker 1: You know what uranium is right?
Speaker 18: Called nuclear weapons and other things like lots of what uranium is right? Bad things things are done with uranium, including some bad things nuclear holocaust.
Speaker 1: What uranium is right? I've been a nuclear holocaust.
Speaker 17: Nuclear holocaust.
Speaker 1: You know what uranium is right? There's things called.
Speaker 18: Nuclear weaponies and other things like lots of what uranium is right. Things things have done with uranium, including some bad things.
Speaker 17: Nuclear holocaust, nuclear Holo Holocaust, Nuclear holocaust, nuclear holocaust, nuclear hollo.
Speaker 1: Uncle. Do you remember that time when Benjamin Fulford said that an Asian secret society was going to dispatch Ninja's to take down the illuminati. Oh that's interesting. Yeah in the platoon. Yeah, did that ever work out too good? No? It didn't, did it didn't? But here on o'chelly dot com Radio network, things work out a bit better, don't they much better?
Speaker 19: It's clear and understanding about the programs. The programs, how much clearer getting live people into it. They really have a good conversation going watch better, much better scene.
Speaker 1: I say, forget Benjamin Fulford and his ninches and listen to the o'chelly dot com Radio Network. I agree. It's straight to the point, straight talk, and I like that idea. Oh Chilly dot com, Oh Chili dot com.
Speaker 16: Hoy hooney, honyony hooney horny.
Speaker 1: This is a Montase podcast.
Speaker 9: Code wait code, wait on go wait here. Will pick up your hands your cellphones and hi me and listen to I'll go to the podcast.
Speaker 2: Watch out.
Speaker 1: If you're sitting down for this or if you're standing.
Speaker 19: Up the better get ready for this because it's gonna hit the air drumsons.
Speaker 9: I'll go the podcast.
Speaker 1: Y are listening to you? Uncle? The broadcast? My name is Eron Nephew lawa hear me is the start show?
Speaker 20: Uncle and gentlemen, I believe this is three hundred and seventy four or seventy five.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure, but hey, we am I believe we haven't you know? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, you're you're right, uncle. It is three seventy four live on the hl Radio network Friday night. As long as we are taking calls, you may call in tonight and we do have a guess the number. Yeah, the number if you want to call three one nine five two seven five ZII one six and it's called on number. Hello. Why I believe his name is and your on the E friend? What do we have to talk about?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Don't you guys have something?
Speaker 1: Well? I will start by letting uncle know that. Previously in Government Hour, my show, I interviewed Why. We had a very long conversation about strange governmental craziness, and we talked about you've never seen the zeitgeist films? Have your uncle? You don't know what zeitgeist is? I'm well, anyway, we're talking about crazy stuff, basically, the the absolute peak of conspiracy content.
Speaker 2: This kind of stuff. You know, it got as weird as it could possibly get.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So these are all things that I myself am interested in, uncle, But why was nice enough to stick around for your uncle show? And now we're all hanging out. We're just having a good time. So this is like the after show for Government Hour. We're in the green room. Uncle's here, so we're just enjoying ourselves on a nice Friday evening.
Speaker 13: Yeah, we can talk about anything we want to talk about. So it's one of those things. Were got into this baseball asked week. We did, we did, and I got show down missus sights side kick John.
Speaker 21: I'm watching a baseball game. You got in trouble the Mets and uh and Atlanta.
Speaker 1: Okay, just because it was I just wanted to hear it, she says.
Speaker 12: Did you know.
Speaker 1: Kind of these things are happening? I can't watch the sports draws? Well, I this on this on this stuff that they got set up. It's ridiculous. It's a problem. It is a big problem. But we might have been getting charged to watch that game. Oh yeah, yeah, something about it's not the old days anymore. Uncle, you don't just turn on the TV and the baseball games. Now you might be getting charged. Yeah, I see what happened. Yeah, okay, you know.
Speaker 20: Now you know now that that now we're used to do senery baseball. We get to watch something and then all of a sudden, this time pay Okay, who's the heck is.
Speaker 1: Going along with the baseball? This is book.
Speaker 7: It's not just baseball, uncle, Everything is now going to You gotta pay us, You gotta pay us, you gotta pass. I'm telling you that's why people like you and me, if we want to check out a baseball game, we better just pull out our old radios, because.
Speaker 1: That's the only way we're gonna get it for free is out of the air. You ain't get it.
Speaker 6: I did.
Speaker 9: I didn't.
Speaker 1: I didn't even he I didn't even know.
Speaker 20: My cousin tells me to watch the Mets play. Okay, so I figured, well, I'm gonna go watch the Mets play. And then I get shann an, you do this to do game?
Speaker 1: What is going on here? You signed taught to him? Man, I'm gonna tell him, I can't see a baseball game anymore. If you signed up that yeah, if you sign up for the wrong baseball thing, uncle, that might be one hundred bucks. I mean, seriously, there's only that one game I wanted to see, I know, but you can't shown at one game. It sounds like one game. You never know what you're committing to. That's the descriptions.
Speaker 6: You buy one.
Speaker 1: Fill'll just go to our guests here. Now, why does this make you think of anything? All these weird bi like online you guys like that, got.
Speaker 2: Any opinions answers? Just go to the piracy website.
Speaker 1: We'll see.
Speaker 7: I try to do stuff like that, and I have friends who helped me out on occasions, so I can see things.
Speaker 1: But maybe work I should be here. No, I hear why are you there? You see now they don't hear us?
Speaker 2: Why here anymore?
Speaker 1: We are being heard. I'm not sure what happened here. I'm not going on with you. Why I didn't do anything. It's like, hold on, maybe can you hear you? Oh wait, I hear you. I hear you. I hear your chuck. Okay, you're back. Yeah, you keep crazing, Aaron, you get I hear you. I hear Aaron.
Speaker 7: We were having a whole conversation me and why over here, and you're you're able to talking over us because you can't hear nothing. That's the second time you cut off your tell sidekick to stop cutting off the headphones there, Uncle, I couldn't.
Speaker 1: Want his headphone. I mean the headphones they're off the headpone. But whatever's doing here, don't turn off the headphones and so on. It's how can you understand what's going on?
Speaker 9: Goop turnings?
Speaker 1: No, not not turn off the headphones. Stop turning off the headphones.
Speaker 9: Uncle, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Okay, So back to where we were. Why even though the listeners heard us, but you know, Aaron didn't and neither did Uncle. But here's the thing.
Speaker 7: We were just talking about this right with the subscriptions, and you said something, go ahead and repeat it.
Speaker 2: I said, you should go to a piracy website.
Speaker 7: Well, a lot of people are sharing Thro's streams now right, And I have a couple of friends who have shared passwords, streams, all kinds of stuff with me, and I'm happy for that.
Speaker 1: Although nobody's gotten me. This Ozzy Osbourne concert that's going to occur in a couple of days, I want to see that. But you know, on the point, but now he's in the always else listen I was.
Speaker 7: I want to see the last performance. I want to see the last performance of Black Sabbath. Yes, indeed, that's my favorite band of all time.
Speaker 4: But it is like, I mean, I like watching rock concerts that are on YouTube, but like there's so much stuff that's on there.
Speaker 2: Already that's just like on YouTube or archives. Yeah, but this isn't all Day I watched it.
Speaker 7: This isn't All Day Music, and that they're charging thirty bucks a pop for you to get the stream and you can also buy the special T shirt for another thirty She's not going to.
Speaker 2: Be good total, he was never good.
Speaker 1: Well see now to.
Speaker 7: Me he was and Black Sabbath Water, you know, and at least I know Iaomi can still play the guitar. Geezer can still play the bass. Now I don't know how what kind of shape of awards, and he's had a couple of heart attacks and as he's got the Parkinson's. But still I want to see the last performance.
Speaker 2: Of Black I understand.
Speaker 7: Plus there's going to be a super group there. Black Label Society's playing, Metallica is playing.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of hands, you know.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you're like a rock musician, right, yeah, exactly, I get it.
Speaker 7: I've worn many hats in my life, sir. There you go, right, But anyway, but the thing is back to this pay per view concept. Though, and how Uncle got in trouble.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 1: The thing is Uncle.
Speaker 7: Doesn't realize that you could click on a thing. You want to see one game, but you might wind up signing up for a hundred.
Speaker 1: Bucks and you know one single game. Well, no, it's not a single way to wait. The lingo here, the kickers, what they're doing is, Uncle, they draw you in, see you go there. You want to see one game, right, so you sign up and go, yeah, I want to see that game and you miss a click, or you click on the wrong thing and you bought the whole season and I didn't click ning. I just ton of televisions. Give but Uncle, you don't listen. Uncle. This is similar to you in your online games. You don't have you in trouble with your online games? Were falling in your device, You've got you gotten in lots of trouble with that. Right, it's the same principle going on here. This These systems are designed to whip you off and take your money from you. There're mind to do that. They're want to do that to anybody who Eddie.
Speaker 21: I hope Eddie don't call tonight. I'm gonna tell him something nobody. He don't gonna watch their baseball games. But hold on a minute, can watch them?
Speaker 1: Hold on a minute.
Speaker 7: Here's the problem, right, They design these systems, and maybe why I'll have something to say about this. They design these systems so that if you have children in the house and they have access to a device, these kids will turn around and sign up.
Speaker 1: For games and TV or whatever else.
Speaker 7: And if you have any acts, if they have any access to your online wallet, you might wind up having to argue with charges for the next year because your ten year old got on there and decided he wanted to see Minecraft the movie.
Speaker 1: Okay, And you.
Speaker 7: Also might accidentally sign up for stuff and not realize. Now you've got a subscription and you've got a hard time trying to cancel it. These systems are designed to be this way. This is why there's a whole new business out there of like, look, we'll get together all your subscriptions you forgot you had.
Speaker 1: I don't know how people forget about their money.
Speaker 7: I lose a dollar, I realize it, but other people apparently bot you twenty subscriptions.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I didn't know I had that. These guy's paying two hundred and fifty dollars a.
Speaker 7: Month they show on these commercials and I'm like, how do you not notice two hundred and fifty dollars a month out of you?
Speaker 1: I mean, what kind of money do you have? Jee Because if you have it, maybe you don't need to worry about it. I don't know.
Speaker 7: But they designed this stuff this way, why don't they, I mean, help me out anyway?
Speaker 2: It is just stuff. Obviously they make money doing that.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Yeah, well, it's just like everything else.
Speaker 7: If they get you to sign up and they give you a hard time trying to get rid of it, then a lot of people will give up and just say, well, maybe I'll enjoy it, or maybe I'll just hang with it, or they forget about it.
Speaker 1: And that's that, you know, because you know this is the way the system runs.
Speaker 13: Boy, they're gonna have a trouble like that. I got to say all the football season, Well I'm saying they didn't have a problem. My system would have a problem with it. Well, everybody yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, say no no yes.
Speaker 22: A lot humps down to what we're having a discussion about baseball, and so it's all about footballs into it too, and that would be a perfect example of what I'm trying to explain here.
Speaker 7: But like, for instance, you're gonna need to go to Netflix to watch the super Bowl now, right, just like you've got to go there because I know you love your wrestling too. You can't watch Monday Night Raw unless you have Netflix, now, Okay, I'm just saying that, Yeah, okay, so you have Netflix, but you better figure out what sports are.
Speaker 1: On the Netflix that you're already paying for. Because that's the other funny thing is that people are paying for four subscriptions they don't even need them. Yeah, we've got We've had Rucus in the chat here over at Twitch and he's joking about having to get a subscription to cancel the subscriptions, because no, it's true.
Speaker 7: So you know what he's talking about that Rocket Money and a couple other apps out there that you actually do you get us subscription, you cancel your subscriptions, Yes, Floyd, I mean, but this is the way the technocracy continues their revenue stream, doesn't it.
Speaker 2: Why? Uh, a very small degree per halves we're talking about I'm thinking to the media, to entertainment media. Yeah, entertainment media, that's it.
Speaker 1: That's what you know what I don't like, is.
Speaker 2: I have Amazon Music? Do any of you guys have Amazon Music.
Speaker 1: That we have? We have Apple Music, which is comparable.
Speaker 7: But eventually, eventually everything boils down to five controlling families. Notice that you know, they control all the media. Like right now, telecom companies are combining with the with the entertainment companies are combining with the broadcasters are combining. Eventually, you're just going to have here's your media entity and that's it. You either subscribe to them, you don't.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what's interesting is that's what Eon MS is trying and wanting to do with app.
Speaker 2: Okay, I've got this is the explanation.
Speaker 4: Okay, at least that relates to some of this conspiracy technocracy stuff.
Speaker 2: The interesting thing is that.
Speaker 4: I don't know how much if there's like an account of like whether the media is actually more or less profitable than it used to be. But there was kind of a crisis for media when the internet streaming and everything started, and so like, I mean, obviously the stuff that you guys are talking about is their way to recoup the money that they lost because people were pirating stuff or they were just not watching it.
Speaker 2: They were just going on the Internet instead.
Speaker 4: But a lot of this political stuff I think has to do with content creators who can't make money on any old kind of media job, like whether they could be like working for like a local newspaper or something. Instead they have to make like the most boded of conspiracy content possible, and that has something to do with it, and that also has stuff to do with like this whole new subscription model that they're trying to use, and like crowdsourcing, you know, like Patreon.
Speaker 7: And you're on Medium, You're on Medium, and everybody and their mother is on substack, right, So I mean, you know, here we go. Everybody monetizes or I don't monetize, but who don't have no intention of like being like a content creator.
Speaker 2: But look at like any of these crowdfunding platforms where you can fund content creators, there is nothing stopping anybody from just funding the absolute most divisive and like basically trolls. I think that absolutely happened, And that's.
Speaker 4: Even similar to like this whole like bitcoin or like Russian bitcoin or whatever allegations, but just regular US dollars on Patreon, they can fund whoever's producing the narrative that they want, whether that's the actual like supposed to be like whichever side of like the controlled like opposition stuff it's supposed to be. But the actual content creator doesn't even have to know about it. They can be getting funded because they're disruptive and they won't even know about it.
Speaker 1: There you go the.
Speaker 4: Engagement and payments like that in order to actually condition content creators to produce the kind of content that they want to use for this whole like infra war like culture war stuff. We're getting deep here, uncle, yea, Now we're getting too deep. That's not a problem. I mean, uncle, we're making content. It's true, we are making online content. It's crazy that we.
Speaker 1: Need to know what we're getting into here. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So if you guys don't want if you guys don't get like money, it's because you're actually not being.
Speaker 2: You're not in culture war enough. If you were, they sat making money.
Speaker 1: Got it?
Speaker 12: Got it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, uncle, it's we tell him a little son, a good talk show. Baseball the culture Wars, and how did it get to this? I don't actual want the culture wars baseball. It's another baseball, the culture Wars. It's my fault. Uncle. Listen, you got two callers. So so I don't know if you want to get to them. Oh, okay, we have to take them, take them, So we'll go the first one they go, Who it is? I bet you can guess uncle Jimmy. All right, let's find out. Wait a minute, Wait a minute, hang on, there's that wasn't No, this is you. Now, that wasn't you. But this is you. Okay, I tell you that it was Jimmy. Not that one was Jimmy, and then the other was not Jimmy. Yeah, yeah, I don't know who that was. You go, I don't know who is Joy and not Jimmy.
Speaker 7: My curser, my curser slid over because that is uh, that's the count waiting up next.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll go to the count in mere moments. But we got Jimmy's Uh, why don't Jimmy. Do you have any questions for or do you want anything to our guest? Why? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Why Jimmy?
Speaker 1: Hell, I do have a question for why?
Speaker 23: First she congratulate because your dodger there broke willing means a stupid record?
Speaker 2: Where to go?
Speaker 1: Who's like Willie Mays's record? Just a moment, just a moment?
Speaker 20: How want you watching that pacebo oh god, here we go again at the paceball.
Speaker 1: The problem with just watching it, that's our problem. Hey, Eli can't do it. We can't watch, Jimmy, we can't.
Speaker 20: You're not up on these things, Jimmy, we just can't at all watch peliods.
Speaker 1: That I get.
Speaker 23: What the problem is is the problem is is they purposely freeze out so called local markets and make you try to pay money.
Speaker 1: Oh that's why. Yeah, that makes sense, that makes sense.
Speaker 7: You now have two callers behind Jimmy, by the way, just a little dangan.
Speaker 1: Okay, well that in mind. Why don't we go directly? Chippy? You said you want to ask why something?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 1: You just go ahead and do that, right, go ahead and until what I want to say.
Speaker 23: We won't give back your let's call it.
Speaker 1: Oh cool, okay, Jimmy, hang on, I'll give you honey Pepper up back, shout out to Jersey as always, count pepper popper up. Hey, how you doing okay?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 23: With all about these subscriptions?
Speaker 24: I thought i'd claim what happened to me yesterday is that I used nord VPN right me fired anything I want and I was getting for like a month's email saying it's going to renew at the end of.
Speaker 1: This month, at the end of June, like this is fine, exacting. I was expecting to be sixty bucks.
Speaker 24: I get the email yesterday one hundred and fifty bucks, and I immediately got onto their tech support and like how to deal with getting my refund, which I don't think still is going through it.
Speaker 1: So so you so you ended the program too? Not watching baseball my dad, You know I have I have Hulu, so I can see some of the games.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 24: But I don't be able to hire as many things as I feel, like movies like the newest Hollywood movie.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, I sure hope, he said on the next line. That's why we're gonna have big Sean. I know that the folks, like the folks in the chat over at youtubeer like this government talk is getting to be too much. They want to talk about squirrels and pomegranates is what they want to be talking about. That's that's what the chat cleaning is coming from.
Speaker 21: Man, here we having conversation about baseball, and now we got that going.
Speaker 1: I'm just relaying what they're saying. That accident. Oh, it's a columbul a cult. Oh cools an afarious uncle. This is very nefarious, very quickly, but uh, what do you think should we go to caller three? I think they have yet the third call?
Speaker 2: Oh, let's get the three.
Speaker 1: Hold on need okay, hang on.
Speaker 7: And it looks like we have one of our international calls. And by the way, we have let's see real quick before I bring.
Speaker 1: The call on.
Speaker 7: We have Germany, Canada, UK and all across the United States in many different places, mostly.
Speaker 1: On Apple devices apparently. And so that's the way ther Chelly stream looks. And it's pretty healthy tonight. Just so you know, man, they coming back see that. Anyways, here's somebody not in the US calling you now, okay, cool?
Speaker 3: Oh this is this is not Jimmy James.
Speaker 1: Oh man, it's not Jimmy. Did you following us?
Speaker 2: Uncle?
Speaker 1: This is not Jimmy James. You got that. I got that one. Okay, Hello, not Jimmy.
Speaker 3: This is Billy Billy Mays calling from beyond the grave. Did I just hear the Dodgers beat my record for selling oxy clean?
Speaker 9: I think so, I believe.
Speaker 1: So maybe that's where it was.
Speaker 20: Yeah, we're having a conversation about baseball. Might as well learn in the baseball Uncle, this is say, this is not Willy Bay's. This is Billy Bays. It's not really it's Billy. It's a different line, It's a different maze.
Speaker 1: Maybe damn blitterish, I guess this is.
Speaker 3: This is Billy Mays of oxy clean fame. No, I died. I died in two thousand and nine, but I'm coming back.
Speaker 1: How's that? Oh wow, he's even better now, Ron Hubbard, do you have a mansion waiting for you too, out in uh out in San Jacino like Hubbard does, I am.
Speaker 3: I am calling from the matching of Heaven. Oh, let me tell you about pomegranates.
Speaker 1: From outside the country. In outside the country, see Heaven's palm granates.
Speaker 3: The pomegranate industry is dominated by the Resnic family, which are demonic water thieves. Yeah yeah, granates.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're evil. They control the agriculture business up in northern It is true. I thought learn anything more evil than I thought. The only thing I thought lear anything more evil than that was almonds. Yeah, well they control that.
Speaker 3: Also, family control the almond industry.
Speaker 25: Okay, gosh, the all support war with Iran because they control the pistachio industry, and Iran produces more flavorful pistachio.
Speaker 1: Oh no, back to back to that one thing. It's water Wars in California tied directly to Iran. Uncle.
Speaker 2: Oh hello, hello, hello, yeah, hello, this is Canada.
Speaker 3: Boy. I was I think I was just possessed.
Speaker 1: Hey wait a minute, that's Ken everyhore. Is it why they stopped playing? I think I was Charlie.
Speaker 3: I was just possessed by the spirit of Billy Mays.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. I thought this guy was filling me and now this is the guy from norther of me. You know that once happened to clean. I was just cleaning my uh.
Speaker 3: I was just cleaning my stuff with oxy clean, and then all of a sudden I was possessed.
Speaker 1: Spirit. When that hal when that happens? H Robin, do you have a question for I guess why? Yeah, you got a question for wine. I just I just forgot what it was and tuned in late.
Speaker 3: So I don't I don't know who why is. I don't know if it sounds kind of cryptic, I.
Speaker 1: Don't tell you. Robert. When you go to listen to the episode of the Age of Transitions from tonight. You're gonna be great pleased, and you're gonna love it. I'll say that much. Right, it's a great show. And why was it okay? Again?
Speaker 3: So can I ask?
Speaker 1: I asked why? Why?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the thing he Aaron started calling me that, so ask him. Yeah, let's get that easy?
Speaker 1: Is this is this easy?
Speaker 16: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, I don't think you're Kanye. Who's keen lanky? All right?
Speaker 3: Why let's hear the question.
Speaker 1: Let's see I'm cool, I'm cool.
Speaker 3: Related question, have you visited any sword shops lately?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I don't know if they have those anymore?
Speaker 1: Oh, but they do.
Speaker 3: We got another caller.
Speaker 26: Let's go to the new collar in a minute.
Speaker 1: Who is We gotta get back to that search up later we'll come on and we don't go. Man, who's just on air?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 2: Uncle?
Speaker 6: If I hear another word about squirrels eating the damn pomegranate, so I'm gonna send the play the squirrels on you guys. That will make the fog plague in Egypt look like a little few ants in the kitchen, don't ye tell?
Speaker 21: Sidekicks sidekicks talk.
Speaker 1: He's the one that said that.
Speaker 2: Yell at him, not me.
Speaker 20: I'm talking about your favorite baseball games that we cannot.
Speaker 1: Not see. So that's another problem. That's another problem I'm having. We're not having a good MLB TV.
Speaker 6: We'll get a U. It's like one hundred and fifty or one hundred and seventy bucks a year. You can watch any and every game that you want. Uh, you gotta add you know, when you get a misty page. If you can't afford it, we'll get it to you know, an uncle. MLB TV go fund me page. You can literally watch any every game of any team. Gotta ask.
Speaker 1: I build a people in this house, gotta ask the bail people. It becomes a missus side kid.
Speaker 21: I've got to ask her, is why Donny, because I'm going crazy. I just wanted to see one simple game in I'm getting charged.
Speaker 1: That's stupid, man, stupid.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think that if I don't, I don't subscribe to MLB TV because I don't have TV and I have my little device, but mostly i'm at work or I'm sitting on a porch and I'm listening to the game and maybe reading or writing while I listen. But so I subscribe for the one that where I just can listen to the radio broadcasts from the games. But MLB TV for what a cost. If I was into the more visual thing, it's really not a bad deal for the you can watch all the baseball games from any team, your own team and any other team you want for like one hundred and you know, for the whole season at the beginning. I think it's like one hundred and sixty or seventy bucks now, but you know that isn't bad in the whole six month you need to set month season.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I was just going to say, if you wanted to get radio from all the games all across the country.
Speaker 1: Didn't see her satellite radio off for that like pretty cheap.
Speaker 16: Or along with the suspension or something at one point or no, I don't know, but it's thirty bucks a year from MLB all any and every radio game.
Speaker 6: See it regularly. That's what I subscribe to. And it only went up to thirty a couple of years ago. It has been twenty bucks all along. I mean, it's like, really not a bad deal as far as media stuff goes.
Speaker 1: Today, Yeah, nothing's twenty bucks or thirty bucks anymore. Now we've evolved into that we have to bow something.
Speaker 6: You know, every game, I want to switch over and listen to a close a close game.
Speaker 1: You know that the competing team.
Speaker 6: I can switch over and listen to that later or but yeah, you can listen to any whatever you want on the radio. And there's no blackouts on the radio deal. There are some on the TV deal, unfortunately.
Speaker 7: And I bought that, babe, that baseball baseball game we were talking about in the chat room, by the way, I bought that thing for six bucks on sale and I haven't spent a penny on it since.
Speaker 1: But people can do in game purchases. It's a you know, but that's another thing.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I didn't know how to buy a single game purchases. But yeah, that's pretty cool if you wanted to just see one game.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 7: But but no, I was just saying that that game that I was describing to you with the players and the cards and stuff, oh that game game.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, that sounds pretty far out.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, I only played, but I paid six bucks for it and then but other people sink hundreds of dollars into this thing.
Speaker 1: I don't what about magic the gather?
Speaker 6: I believe it?
Speaker 7: No, no, no, a baseball game it's literally all. That's why it's related to this topic because we were going back and forth. I was describing to him something about a baseball game because he mentioned Shoho Tani and this.
Speaker 1: And that, and I said, yeah, I'm getting sick of seeing the guy because.
Speaker 7: Every single team, no matter where it's from, has drafted Showho.
Speaker 1: Tani on their team. And I'm like, that's annoying. And to ask yourself, how long will you stay on him? That's why, Yeah, he signed Kim of long term contract. I thought with the Dodgers, is that our time? He's like, yeah, isn't he like the highest paid baseball player?
Speaker 6: Got ten years ten year contract, so he's got eight more years he left.
Speaker 1: Ye, he's not living in our area. No, No, that ain't happening. But why did I hear you say something there?
Speaker 2: Did you got something to say on this now?
Speaker 1: Actually, d do you know that my guest from the previous hour lies online? And do you have a question for him? We got to guess.
Speaker 6: I know he is and I heard most of it, but.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 6: I really don't have a question right now, though, But I thought it was an interesting Uh. I heard most of it. I had to do some things in between, but yeah, I was definitely look forward to doing being on again.
Speaker 7: If you guys do it again, I'm cutting my mic I'm cutting my mic in But just let me know what you want me to do, because we got like three other callers on the line still.
Speaker 1: Hanging, and you just let me know what you want. Okay, Oh yeah, switch back to uncle. Is there anybody? Do we have to go back to Jimmy? Do you have to go back to Pepper to see what they have to say about this? We think, Yeah, let's ask them what do they think about it? Then go from me. Do we want to start with Jimmy? Did you want to start with Jimmy asking when he thinks of this?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Good Jimmy. Do you think Jimmy?
Speaker 7: Okay, Jimmy's gone, but we can go back to Pepper right away if you want. Yeah, he's got a pupper and ask him what you thinks.
Speaker 24: Oh, if you have an electu advice, you remember you can just tell her to play a radio station. So if you know the radio station your baseball game is on, so quiet for you, just keep.
Speaker 1: That in mind. I do like that suggestion.
Speaker 11: Well there you go.
Speaker 1: That's still listening. Yeah, yeah, but you know, young on a want of money at that point, we're trying to not get charged just for like doing stuff that we want to do. Yeah, this is how you don't pay any money to it, but you can at least listen to it.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Jimmy's back on the line, by way, Okay, Jimmy, what do you think about this? Jimmy?
Speaker 6: Yes, I only heard that's the question.
Speaker 1: Oh, sorry, you just I heard you do? Yeah, sorry about that.
Speaker 7: What do you think about this whole thing with you know the problem with broadcasting and you know, subscriptions and all this mess.
Speaker 1: What do you think? Well?
Speaker 23: Uh, I like I think that deal that that was time out where it's thirty bucks. That'd be fine for me because I listened to everything anymore. I haven't turned on my TV in four years. N I listened to pretty much as podcasts or live stream and honestly, I'll think what I very rarely pay for squat.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 23: I usually don't have a whole lot of trouble finding something I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm not big on, you know what.
Speaker 23: Not's something else weird. Maybe it's because I've hit that age where I'm old, where I just I can't stand watching movies. I can't stand TV shows. I just i'ay it's annoying.
Speaker 1: Boy.
Speaker 23: I'm like literally at the stage somehow now where the weather channel and the news is about telf hour listen to in the background.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Yeah.
Speaker 7: No, if it wasn't if it wasn't for these guys lately, I wouldn't have even gotten back into baseball really at all, even like looking at it or listening to it for years, I didn't.
Speaker 1: But anyway, we can go back around to yet another color and then get back around ahead after that. Okay, let's see who is who? Yeah, let's go to other color other, not Jimmy, this is other, not Jimmy. Let's see hello hello, serious, hello hello Hello. I would I can speak, I would.
Speaker 3: I would concur with Jimmy that all modern media is uh is propaganda.
Speaker 1: And not worth consuming for the most part. Uh the outside talk to the squirrels such.
Speaker 6: Grass, Oh, baseball is Masonic's weird shit going on there?
Speaker 1: Why? Why what are you saying about baseball?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Who invented that? Because, like, I don't understand the appeal of it.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm not saying anything, because I don't watch it, but it does seem like a strange thing to do.
Speaker 1: Even why know, Yeah, well, you know they're he knows more about it, ed knows more about it than he does. Yes, bring it. He could probably tell you about Abner David in mention the game good.
Speaker 6: You might be more interested in some of the esoteric elements of baseball because they're many. I mean, it's clearly had free Masonic influence in the inventing of the game at all. I mean just just if you turn if you take the free Masonic symbol and turn it upside down and open the calipers, you're looking at a baseball field.
Speaker 5: A more of a.
Speaker 6: Thinking person's game. It's just it's it shouldn't even be categorized with the games that are played on rectangles with goals at each end. In my opinion, it's a it's in a whole other level.
Speaker 4: It is interesting how they they run around the thing instead of like the goals, you know, it's like in the other games.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and just there's numerology and it's it's it's an amazingly esoteric game. Uh. And the origins of it are not really known. All of the allegian fields thing is not necessarily really accurate. It kind of a it's kind of like a lot of things, weird things in life that the beginnings of them aren't really nailed down, and uh you know, and there's just a lot of obvious esoteric elements to it to anybody just a little bit.
Speaker 4: Another thing that's interesting is like the whole baseball statistics thing, like even I guess before there was computers and stuff, but like people who would be obsessed with baseball statistics.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, yeah, definitely it goes back, you know, quite a ways with with that. Like I say, it's a different level game from the other major team sports. Did you altogether by in my opinion?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did you e a?
Speaker 21: And then come down to these days when you're gone to a baseball game and a hamburg a hot dog and a soda pop.
Speaker 16: Boy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a long way from time to do that. I can't even do that for now.
Speaker 6: The main uh yeah, the main the whole level around the ballpark don't have an amazing food court. Yeah you don't. I go as soon as they open and just.
Speaker 26: Drink.
Speaker 2: How did that got?
Speaker 1: Well? Take me out to the ball game is buy me peanuts and cracker jacks. Yeah, that's so, that's sokay. We're referencing taking out to the ball game.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's good food at the ballpark.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 6: It's not just hot dogs and cracker jacks. You know, it's a lot of good food out there.
Speaker 1: People.
Speaker 6: You know, I don't like it because it's a constant noise and a big screen. I don't need all of that, but I'm grateful for the better array of food. I don't go to that many games as I used to, but when I go, you know, it's enjoyable to know you can get just about any kind of food you want out there.
Speaker 1: Nowadays it's a very regular smorgas sports. Then you go to the baseball game, Uncle, and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Speaker 21: Ever, the same thing in the football thing. It's the same thing, but the difference is they have beer.
Speaker 1: Oh they got that beer.
Speaker 16: Uh.
Speaker 1: With that in mind, why do you do you drink it all? Do you drink any alcoholic beverages ever?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I should have if I had thought of it. And if you come back on the show and you want to do the Uncle show again, maybe what we're planning on doing a beer review because we like to do beer reviews on the show, where we drink one throughout the show and we rate it one to ten. And yeah, we can do that. We can do that. We do like to do that. We do that when you gets a decent good beer, because we don't have one tonight either, uncle, sometimes do you we don't have any. We taste it almost everything. You can't meet the guy, I mean, but he has goes out but on the show. Thing for the payment, and we'll have the beer for that exactly. That's what you're doing. Do you ever do that? Why do you ever drink a beer at home? And then you just have to rate it one to view it? No, you don't. I'm gonna do that one when you come back life. If you come back, come back on, maybe we'll maybe there's another there's another thing.
Speaker 14: If you also would like to build my new revolution, I go through before the Home Country before it ends.
Speaker 1: New Year's If you do a special, a special special show.
Speaker 20: He's not on his shows off, that's just my show. Just just let you know if you like that too, and then we're really need into summunicate you know what.
Speaker 7: You know, what's interesting is that you're talking about the esoteric nature of the baseball game.
Speaker 1: I just I want to point something out.
Speaker 7: When I was growing up, I was taught the Abner Doubleday myth about him creating the game of baseball, and that was the official history as.
Speaker 1: I remember it, but nowadays not so much.
Speaker 7: And there's a guy named Alexander Cartwright that started the Knickerbocker Baseball Club that is credited with most of the modern.
Speaker 1: Rules, but it's generally accepted by.
Speaker 7: Most historians apparently that the game sort of evolved and the American version of it was shaped by Alexander Cartwright. So it's a very odd sort of history to that game. But I don't see the masons all of it, except in the case of double Day, who might have been But then again, that was the finding of a guy named Spalding, who you know, then of these names sounds familiar to baseball people.
Speaker 1: Spalding, you know, who was.
Speaker 7: A star player and had a commission in nineteen oh seven that sort of declared that Abner double Day had been at the game because he was a Civil War hero, But not true apparently anyway. Just interesting that this has sort of evolved over the years, But I don't know what the real origin is seems to have evolved out of many baton ball games from previous centuries.
Speaker 1: Well, we're not allowed to add the history. Crazy, isn't it crazy? How like these legends surround everything that in our world, all these weird ideas, and it's always nebulous. It seems to be more often than not. I mean, with something as simple as baseball, you think to be clear cut straight. It's like, oh yeah, back in eighteen fifty two, Shohnny Appleseed and Oswald pat And picked up a stick in the hid of apple in the backyard, and that was how the first baseball game went. But now we don't know.
Speaker 6: There the baseball field with the Masonic symbol of the compass and the square, and you can't miss it.
Speaker 1: You just turn it up to that, you can't.
Speaker 6: You can't miss the likeness. It's it's the same symbol the infield of the ballpark. Is that resoning?
Speaker 23: Somebody?
Speaker 1: Annie?
Speaker 7: Annie, did you see that movie with Gus Cossla in the in the field field of dreams?
Speaker 1: Dreams? Right?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, what a great what a great movie, even even a really good books. And the movie did really well as far as conveying the book. I think, but the book has some differences. But yeah, yeah, of course that's a great movie. I think, yeah, yeah, those movies go yeah.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 12: Now you like that? Uncle? Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, go ahead? Do you like that movie?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Go ahead? Uncle, you like it? What you bought it? You go ahead? Well what about Field of Dreams? Their Dreams? Was very interesting to me that all these yeah, beca came in, came in, and don't we have a Little Game of Baseball?
Speaker 6: That author, the Kidd who his book was made into that movie, he wrote a book it wasn't I can't think of the name of the book, Oh, Shoeless Joe. I think the book was just called Shoeless Joe. But he's written a lot of the books about baseball, and he always he recognizes the mystical nation, the nature of baseball. He's a he's a really I can't think of his first name, but Cancella was his last name. Really good author. He's a Canadian guy who has written some sort of magical realism books about baseball. And I'd recommend him to anybody.
Speaker 1: Who's interested in and Suan's also welcome.
Speaker 7: Shueless Joe was also Suele's Joe was also recently welcome back into baseball along with Pete Rose.
Speaker 6: Right, I didn't know Pete Rose got welcomed back in. I did hear some rumored that maybe shoeless Joel was going to be uh, maybe a grandfather back in somehow, though recently.
Speaker 1: Bob double check it. But I'm pretty sure they heard pet.
Speaker 6: Rose last I heard.
Speaker 7: But I don't know.
Speaker 1: So the then need to get in trouble, pets in trouble. Yeah, that's why it's not in the whole thame. Yeah, it's uh. I blayed that was and didn't they just posthumously not a man was that close? I don't know how that happened.
Speaker 7: Pens supporting to ESPN dot com Pete Rose, shoeless Joe Jackson among players reinstated by MLB.
Speaker 1: In historic sweeping decision.
Speaker 7: Baseball admissioner Rob Man heard that right on Tuesday, removed Pete Rose, Shoeless Joe Jackson, and other deceased players from Major League Baseball's permanently ineligible list.
Speaker 1: So I just want to let you know that that was from an article published on May thirteen.
Speaker 6: Okay, t asy step towards doing with Wright, I think.
Speaker 1: I agree, But yeah, and there you have it now, uncle, we have so many callers. Oh, let's star. Might we might want to start shot? I guess well both, No, we can do him work our way back to the guest was it was who the first caller? A get who these stuff was? He's talking when we start with ED? When we started ed, who was on the line already? And then I'll bring them in as we go. Perfect. Oh man, we got tonight for a shout out.
Speaker 26: Hut Hey, well, shoot, I haven't thought about it, but uh, I've only mentioned it to Jimmy and Chuck, but my wife of thirty six years passed away back in May.
Speaker 1: And I want to shout out to you guys.
Speaker 6: Because a while I haven't been really participating in the chat or calling or anything, I've been listening because you guys kind of uplift my spirits in spite of in spite of the shadow of death. I've been in and shout out to all you guys, man, because I've been listening on Fridays, even if I haven't been active in chat or anything, and much loved.
Speaker 1: All of you guys. Yeah, And I wasn't even going to mention that because I didn't know where you were at with it, but you know, we're with you and to be able to talk, you know, a normal I know you're a friend. Wow, you're a friend.
Speaker 7: And I'm really sorry to have heard that. And I'm sure I share exactly the same thing with everybody who's.
Speaker 1: On the line here. We definitely feel for you and we're glad that you know you're still with us. How about that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm grateful to be with you guys, because I don't really have friends or anything much like that around here, and I never believed in uh, I was scoffed at the idea of online community and stuff, but I find that I actually am a part of one such as they are, and it's rich with you guys and with the rated why folks too. That's that's about it for me, right, and.
Speaker 7: Creative accident, creative accidents just closed in the chat room. Love you, Ed, okay, Yeah, much appreciation?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, thank you good, Yeah, thank you Ed. I was not aware of that, and yeah I know I did, I know. Soeah, we're glad to have you here, endurances to you, and yeah, it's it's really great to always have you here. Man, So so thank you.
Speaker 6: And that's online and I can say that.
Speaker 7: Any uplift that we can contribute to, we're more than happy to, especially because we know you're a good guy. You've been around quite a while, and man, I wish I lived closer to you. I'd come hang out with you on the porch with the squirrels.
Speaker 1: Bro Oh yeah, I'd love to have you.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 6: Well, maybe one day, maybe one day, I'll take a road trip out there. If I can never if I can ever retire, well you can meet either meet me.
Speaker 1: You can meet me in Texas for a weekend.
Speaker 7: You can meet me in Texas where weekend, or you know what, if you ever show up in Georgia, you definitely got a place to crash.
Speaker 1: I mean, you got to put up with a bunch of little doggies.
Speaker 6: But you know, okay, I might wind up taking one home. You never know.
Speaker 1: Man, there you go, all right, all right, we'll talk to you soon. I really absolutely.
Speaker 21: I know.
Speaker 1: I Okay, So we can go to Jimmy James next, or we can go to Count Pupper. That's who I got. Let's see I might have Nope, I got Jimmy James and Count Pepper. Okay, let's go to Jimmy I suppose Jimmy, there you go.
Speaker 23: Well yeah hopefully. Yeah, we've gotta get you to go to Dell's.
Speaker 1: I would love to meet that in Dallas.
Speaker 2: That would be great.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 23: Well, all good show and everything. Uh shout up to the make and Georgia. Cocaine Bear.
Speaker 1: School, my neighbor.
Speaker 6: I have fast the story.
Speaker 1: I need to be.
Speaker 7: All right, I will get I will get on it by next week for you, Jimmy, and see what I can dig up. Okay, if I can dig up anything unique, you will have it.
Speaker 1: A dog you need to me. I mean Cocaine Bear.
Speaker 23: But I just thought it was like a mean.
Speaker 1: I didn't know he was a real bear. It was a real thing, and they made a movie out of it, like two years ago, I think, and I remember that. Yeah, I do remember Cocaine Bear.
Speaker 7: But it was a real thing where they dropped cocaine in the woods and a bear got ahold of it, ate some and went crazy.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah that happens. Oh yeah, yeah, I mean a lot of cocaine too.
Speaker 7: It wasn't a little bit of cocaine, a lot of kilos of cocaine and this bear, oh boy, I.
Speaker 1: Thought it was a ceial box. But something who got some money that day? Anyway, Thanks Jimmy, take care of Jimmy. We'll talk to you. And that just leaves Count Pepper before we get to your guests. So here's Count Pepper.
Speaker 24: Hey, yeah, I just want to get my condolence and uh I hope everyone has a safe and happy Fourth of July next week?
Speaker 1: Are you ready? Thank you, Thank you proper. It's great to talk to you as always. Man, we'll talk to you soon. Take care. And then do we still have Robin Chuck? Is he still here?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: Everybody else is gone except your guess now guys, okay, all right, so that's okay, Yeah, who would like you? Who would you like to shout out to? If anybody's listening out there, And.
Speaker 4: I'm going to shout out to the American people, all of them, all Americans.
Speaker 1: Wow, great shout out? Yeah cool? All right, Well I'll just shout out to you. Why, thank you for being here on the show. Like we were saying, we'll organize another age of transitions and maybe another Uncle show. We'll see and we'll have you back.
Speaker 16: Man.
Speaker 1: Do you want do you want to just briefly give again your h or your matia authority. Yeah, okay, yeah, I look good. O good? Yeah, all right, well, thank you for being here again this this has been a good show. And yeah, I oh once again. I have no idea about Ed's situations. I'll just shout out to Ed and we feel for you and the fact that you are still calling is very good. I'm glad that you aren't still here, and obviously we're always happy to hear you calling, so hopefully will get that. And man, it was a good night for callers just generally too, because we didn't skip a week. Yank you and not skipping. I'll see what I can do about that in the future. That's the point. That's the point I'm coming through. I'm not gonna make any promises on that, and I'm gonna do everything I can to be here all the time as as much as I can, so we'll be back everybody. Uh Uncle the podcast dot comes a website and we have add Uncle podcasts on all the social media's. Press the buttons on our social media if you watch the YouTube or if you watch and press the button, subscribe to them. And thank you everybody.
Speaker 2: Uncle.
Speaker 1: I wanted. Yeah, shout out.
Speaker 3: One for me.
Speaker 6: One guy.
Speaker 21: I'm shout out to my neighbor that sorry kick couldn't figure out all that I knew about in TikTok.
Speaker 1: I'm in shouting out to you to any time you have to fee, you call me Uncle. Did some great network shout out to me. Shout out to you neighbor. I'm TikTok. You know who you are. You need uncle. This is a great show this week. Why don't you bring us on the three seventy four. Yes, that's right, Bye bye, you see
Speaker 12: Sure