Speaker 1: Are common Sense recap of a day's biggest stories. It's John Katzimadidi's and Rita Gosby Kats and Cosby on seventy seven WABC, and.
Speaker 2: We are back here on Katz and Cosby and joining us now is Congresswoman Claudia Tenny from the great state of New York. Boy, oh boy, we're so happy to have you here, Claudia.
Speaker 3: Before we go into what we're going to talk about, you know, we're talking about voter fraud and talking about a lot of things like that. And I wanted everybody to recall what happened to you and what wasn't in the election of twenty twenty.
Speaker 4: Yes, in twenty twenty, it was during the pandemic. I was winning by twenty.
Speaker 3: Eight by twenty eight thousand.
Speaker 4: Votes, twenty eighty four to twenty two. Very good, Yeah, very good, John, Yeah, winning by four And I ended up in court for one hundred days. I was the last member of Congress sworn in in February eleventh. We got it was a disaster. I mean, there was very very hard to verify, and we ended up the judge allowed ballots to be counted that for people that hadn't even registered to vote, so they registered them and then counted the ballots thinking they would be new votes, and then go Democrats. But I pulled ahead, wells do one by one hundred and nine votes.
Speaker 3: Let's do this. Let's say it again very slowly so everybody understands what happened to you, because it's happening in New Jersey with fraudulent votes. The Democrats do not want to have voter ID. You were ahead twenty eight three hundred votes, and then all of a sudden, seventy thousand votes showed up. The mail order ballots.
Speaker 4: They were mail in ballots, they were proxy ballots. They were ballots from people who hadn't who thought they registered to vote, they weren't registered. They were all kinds of people. Some of the boards of elections in the counties that represented did a very good job, and a couple did not.
Speaker 3: Now, yeah, if you were such a tough woman, such a such a tough lady, anybody else would have would have picked up and surrendered. That's my opinion.
Speaker 2: And you won by what one hundred and nine votes?
Speaker 4: Ultimately one hundred and nine.
Speaker 2: Thank god, you fought the fight.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you that I mean we couldn't get Now we have a US attorney in the Northern district and I know she he's investigating certain votes. I mean, the mayor's vote already went through. He's the maya, but they're investigating certain fraudulent ballots.
Speaker 4: And it's the thing, John, this is what all of your listeners need to know about elections and election integrity and ballots. People can say after the election and the ballot's already been cast, meaning put in the voting machine, and it's gone, and they say, oh see, there's no evidence of fraud. You have to catch it before the ballot is put in the box. Otherwise it's imposs to detect whether that ballot was fraudulent. It's it's just you have to have That's why voter ID and verifying who the person is and that they are who they say they are and it's one person, one vote, you know, one citizen, one vote is so critically important because once that ballot gets in the box, there's no tracking it. You don't know who the ballot is, who it's been delivered by. And that's why pre ballot you know, you can still do early voting. By the way, as long as you have the safeguards in place. And I can't emphasize enough I was. I was one of the official election observers with other members of the House Intelligence Committee in Honduras last November. They actually require not only do they require proof of citizenship, you have to bring in an address of a bill that goes to you. You also have to have a valid voter ID. And once you do all that, they do biometrics to make sure that you are who they say they are and you are the persson that is read at that precinct and you vote there that I want. This is a small country. I mean, it is so basic. And by the way, I love the example President Trump made and others that Mandamie was saying, Oh, well, you got to show proof of who you are when you vote, when you go to the the government run grocery stores.
Speaker 3: Yes, otherwise we're not going to send you sell your ice cream at a discount whatever. Now, Croudia, I wanted to say that slowly because I think it's very important all our listeners to know what the heck is going on. And now I'm going to turn you over to you to Rita, who's going to talk about what's happening today?
Speaker 2: All right? So now today, by the way, before I forget, what about the sav act, what's the latest, because you're talking about voter ID and and I'm shock, Claudie when I just heard what Honduras requires. And yet and yet we're trying to fight here for something that seems pretty basic and so far it's stuck.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well it is. And it's the thing is we you know, right now it's really a political thing because most voters, it's something eighty or ninety percent support voter ID. The problem is the Democrats will not, under any circumstances vote for anything with the Republicans right now because they just are denying us everything. They're not willing to work. They talk about being collaborative and bipartisan, that none of that. They will not vote for it, even though their voters want it, their Democrat voters want it, they won't vote for it. And that's why we have to have the sixty vote threshold and the Senate. We've passed it numerous times in the House. It's gone to the floor in the Senate, and they can't get sixty votes. And then you know, that's what brings in the whole filibuster issue. The other thing about it it's important is remember it probably wouldn't take effect right now, and it is a safeguard. It's something that we should definitely be pursuing, even if we can't get it done before this it't it wouldn't take place by this election day. But it's really important that we give integrity to our elections because their voters are skeptical. And another thing, and I've talked about this on your show before, you'll hear democrats say, well, it's not fair to show proof of ID. It's too much of a burden, which to me is racist and it's misogynistic just to say because somebody is you know, a particular race, they can't or a particular demographic they can't get an ID. That's ridiculous. Also to say that women can do that or they change their names if they get divorced. I got divorced. I carried around my divorce decree for twenty years to prove that I was indeed Claudia Tenny, who is who I was on my birth certificate, So you know I did that. Any all kinds of people have to do that. That's you know, proving who you are in this age of social media, of instantaneous cyber issues, security, the security threats to seniors and vulnerable people. It is so basic that we provide an idea and it's easy. It is we can do it so simply. If they can do it in Honduras, we can certainly do it in the United SLA.
Speaker 3: I agree one hundred and ten percent. Thank you for coming on this Friday and getting it off your chest and letting those people listen very carefully on a Friday, what wheedy is going on in our state, in our cities, and keep up the good fighting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we love you, Claudia.
Speaker 4: All right, thanks so much, you guys so much.
Speaker 3: Let's go to the top news of the day. We'd have sponsored by Goya Foods the best.
Speaker 1: It's the top news of the day, sponsored by Goya. Here's Rita Cosby.
Speaker 2: And here are some of the other headlines. Guys. A critical Republican holdout is now backing Todd Blanche to become the next US Attorney General. Louisiana Senator Bill Cassidy announced on the Senate floor very dramatically this morning that he plans to vote yes to confirm Blanche. The Senate could put Blanche's nomination to a vote at some point today before the five week August recess. That sounds like a pretty good recess. He guys, five weeks. We're in the wrong business. Oh my gosh, five weeks. And that's a good break.
Speaker 3: Five weeks.
Speaker 2: Five weeks.
Speaker 3: That's the rtor.
Speaker 2: And by the way, that's not the only break they have. They have a couple of breaks. This once five weeks, I know. And the other headline, you guys, is that President Trump wants the US to be the world leader in the race to mine rare earth minerals. Speaking at a mining industry roundtable at the State Department this afternoon, President Trump spoke on the importance of mining rare earth minerals used in everything from military weapons to automobiles. And those are the big headlines we have coming up. We're going to go to North Dakota. We love him. Senator Kevin Kramer coming up right after the break.
Speaker 1: We're commuting home with Kats and Cosby. Now here's John Katsimatids and raid It Cosby on seventy seven WADC.
Speaker 2: Well, let's go to North Dakota. There's a good song. I love that and who better than our favorite senator there, Kevin Kramer from North Dakota. How do you like that opening? Their senator?
Speaker 5: I love that opening. Of course, before, long before I was a senator, I was the tourism director in North Dakota.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 5: Wow, I know, hard to believe. And now, of course we have the Theodore Roosevelt Presidential Library. That's right, beautiful badlands of North Kaosta. You guys come out there and do a week's worth of shows at the Roosevelt Library, and you'll see all the connections between North Dakota and New York, bridged by the one of the greatest presidents of all time.
Speaker 2: Wow. By the way, you, I can't imagine you were probably a great tourism director because you are so engaging and so good at what you do. Now it explains like were you the most popular tourism director.
Speaker 5: I don't know about that, but I did a lot of radio, you guys said, It's probably how I really got into doing radio is I started doing a weekly feature or on Fridays on a big station in Fargo, KFGO, and it was just sort of talking about the week ahead and the host, the host when he phoned out, I can talk pretty well. He had me on a lot and really, really, you guys, Now, I do two hours of talk radio in North Dakota every single week at least two hours of talk radio. Wow, this is a blast. I like radio.
Speaker 3: We love how we're doing with the am radio bill is because the wolk culture people are trying to destroy am radio, which is part of our security defense.
Speaker 5: It's absolutely, it absolutely is, John, and it's so important. It's and it's really important in rural America out there where in many cases everything can go down instead of including your iPhone, but am radio, the am radio signal can still tell you when the where the tornado's coming from, or you know, the storms or fires or whatever else. It's it truly is the greatest means of mass distribution of information that there is. So I'm as you can tell, I'm a fan.
Speaker 3: Yes, please check on it and next work next week.
Speaker 5: Sure, it's a deal.
Speaker 3: What else is going on at the American people still about on a Friday at five thirty, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, there's a lot going on in the Senate because we've passed the number of bills this morning this morning, and parts of bills this morning to include by the way the confirmation of seventy four of Donald Trump's nominees, and after we get plants confirmed today, we will have zero backlog of nominees ready for you, ready for confirmation. We're on a record pace and that's been that's been great. We started the process of the continuing Resolution to fund the government through December eleventh. This I can't remember a time in my fourteen years in the Congress that we've actually done this early. And this is a John Thune special to get ahead of this before you're facing a government shutdown when the Liberals have all kinds of leverage and want to spend a whole bunch of money. So you know, there's a lot going on. We want to get to. We want to get to some form of the Save Act yet today if we can, and so you guys are still voting, we are, Oh yeah, we got lots of votes.
Speaker 3: Yet tonight is Todd Blanston to go off for vote tonight.
Speaker 5: He will, I believe, and I believe we will confirm him with a probably about a fifty to forty nine vote. But you only need to win by one.
Speaker 2: A win's a win.
Speaker 3: By the way.
Speaker 2: One of the other things you're big into the Senator, and I want to make sure we get to it. It's so interesting about this bill that's going to prevent criminal aliens from being freed when their home countries reject them. There's a loophole right out there, which a lot of people don't realize. Talk about what's changing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So that's a really great point because this loophole, it stems from a two thousand and one Supreme Court decision and it basically it requires the release of aliens from immigration detention after six months. Get this now, after six months if their home countries or other countries have not accepted them for deportation. Just when you think of the irony of that. In other words, if they're so bad that their own country doesn't want them back, we have to release them into the United States. Now, come up with a decision like that, right.
Speaker 4: Right, it's so absurd.
Speaker 5: So really, for the last fifteen years, Republicans have been trying to close that loophole. And so we have a bill now that really Senator Katie Britt from Alabama is that she's the lead on this bill. But it's called Keep Our Communities Safe Act, and you know, it basically wants to close that loophole. Now, you know, there's certain there's certain deportation requirements that sometimes are hard to meet, but you don't release a violent criminal into your own cities just because the other country can't take them, and much less be required to do it. So it targets a couple of different sections of the Immigration Act to expand Homeland Securities Authority really to detain criminal aliens and then deny bonds to criminal aliens. G is not a novel approach and generally limits that the availability of bonds unless the illegal immigrant can establish, you know, by the evidence, of course, that they're not a flight risk or a risk to another person or the community. But what's so weird about this whole loophole is that it flips the the really the rules of evidence on the government that you know. It's just it's just insane for non non American citizen to be able to have these kind of special privileges that you literally have to be have to be released if if the other country doesn't want them. It's it's absurd.
Speaker 2: But well, I'm glad that you're closing the loophole.
Speaker 3: Tell us anything any other substanti When do you guys going on vacation for five weeks.
Speaker 2: And are you taking us with you? That's the other question.
Speaker 5: Well, you believe me, I'd be happy to take you guys on any vacation i'd be going on. Unfortunately, I'm not going on any vacations. I'm not even much of an international traveler. A lot of members do go to you know, to other countries that do diplomatic duties and all that stuff. I do more things back home. I have a couple of you know, military officials coming to visit my air bases. Uh got uh. You know, there's just never you never rest. But it's always easier to work at you know, in your home state than it is out here in Washington, d C.
Speaker 2: In August, well, you know all the good spots because you were the tourism directors there.
Speaker 5: You are there, you know you guys.
Speaker 2: Senator, we love you. It's really great to have you on and we look forward to talking with you again real soon.
Speaker 5: It's one get on the am radio thing. John, we'll talk about that than you.
Speaker 2: Thanks, Thank you, senator very much, and John, I understand we have now calling in Senator Dave McCormick from Pennsylvania, it's a senator's day.
Speaker 3: I'll take it Friday evening calling you. Today's we have Senator David McCormick from the great State of Pennsylvania, a former Army officer and uh a great US senator in Pennsylvania. Long with Yes, he looks like you might be a lot better than we thought originally. H Santa Fetterman from Pennsylvania. J. Santra mccleomick. Can you give us an update? What's going on?
Speaker 7: Well? Great, great to be with you. Yeah, listen, I'm now a year and a half into into being the Senator from Pennsylvania. I like to I like to say I'm the best dress senator from Pennsylvania, and even John Fetterman, my buddy, agrees with that, and and I think he's probably the most popular. But that's been a great surprise. We have found a way to work together. And you know, we we vote very differently a lot of the time. We have lots of disagreements, but we don't focus on that. We focus on the things we agree on, stopping fentanyl, unlocking energy of supporting the fight against anti Semitism, supporting America's use of force abroad to protect America's interest in the Middle East against Iran and a nuclear threat. And listen, I trust him. He's been nothing but straightforward and we're good friends. And so that's been a real pleasant surprise. And the thing that's happened, John, is you've seen just in that eighteen months, the Democratic Party has lost its mind. And this extreme part of the party I like to call it, the Graham Platner wing of the party, which is anti military, anti law enforcement, anti business, anti Semitic, and anti America. That part of the party has become and gained the support of mainstream Democrats, including just recently with the lsieed in Michigan. I mean, this is a direction that I never thought i'd see in my lifetime. When I was a soldier, we were fighting against the Soviet Union, and I never thought when when the Cold War ended, we'd have to fight against socialism and communism. I thought those were in the dustbin of history. But that's been the defining thing of the last eighteen months for me.
Speaker 3: A lot of common sense Democrats feel the same way as you do, Senator, In what I tell all my Republican friends is let's get all the common sense Democrats working together with the common sense Republicans and take back America.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there's no doubt about it. And listen, I just came back from two thousand miles twenty six counties over eleven days. And the thing you see across these communities in Pennsylvania, they just want people to solve problems. They want to stop the flow of fentanyl into their communities, which we've made huge progress on. John it was four thousand Pennsylvanians died in the last year that buid An administration is now in one year due to fentanyl. It was sixteen hundred in the first year of the Trump administration, down sixty percent. You know, they want the cost of living to go down. They want to be able to buy a house, which is why past this Road to Housing Act, which is going to bring down the cost of housing. When I was right when I get out of the Army, the average age for an American to own a home is twenty eight. It's forty one today. So they want people who are going to solve problems. And so that's why I've focused on voting for things that are going to bring that kind of policy to working families in Pennsylvania. The working Families Tax Cut Act was a big part of that. It's lowering the cost of living, it's bringing back forty five hundred dollars for every family with an average income of fifty five thousand, childcare tax credit. These are the things that they care about and they don't want to get caught up in this crazy ideological leftist part of the Democratic Party. And that's why I think we will do better than people expect in the midterms.
Speaker 3: I agree with you what you said before. The Democrats might have the Republicans might have a few items that not everybody agrees with, but the Democrats have lost their brain, have lost their mind. I mean, I just we just want common sense. And you know something, Pennsylvania, where you're from, where I have a big investments in Pennsylvania, always had common sense. Senator McCormick, thank you for calling in this Friday. We got so much to talk about. Let's talk on Sunday.
Speaker 7: Too, you got it, John, looking forward to it.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Wow, great discussion there with Senator McCormick. And you know ed one of the things we were just talking about. We were talking with Claudia Tenny and we're gonna have a GOP candidate Caroline Chinko coming up in a second here. But it's interesting because we were talking about the votes, counting the votes. I mean, you had some good history.
Speaker 3: Ronnia, Tenny, and that brings memories back to Ed Cox and you were one of the security guys for Rudy Giuliani. Let's go, let's turn the clock back thirty years. Tell us what happened.
Speaker 8: With Rudy Jolianni lost by his first vote on nineteen eighty nine, and he won again in nineteen nineteen. How much you lose by thirty thousand votes something like that? Yeah, and he and he went by that about the same amount, and the difference next time afterward, according to Chairman sources.
Speaker 3: What happened? What hell? Everybody that's listening out there.
Speaker 8: Look, if there's gonna be fraud, it's going to be in the big cities, and it was here in the eighty nine election.
Speaker 3: He was the US attorney of one he was, and he had friends.
Speaker 9: Crusading a US attorney.
Speaker 3: What did he do?
Speaker 8: And what Chairman powers is to put in place the trained lawyers who were doing pole watching and making sure fraud didn't happen.
Speaker 3: They went to all the precincts. They went to all the key precincts exactly, and they put an attorney the air or US x US attorney or x d A, and they watched all the key d.
Speaker 2: You were one of them, was one of them.
Speaker 3: Do you remember what happened on the road.
Speaker 8: Well, if you got someone trained there, the fraud doesn't happen. You gotta stop it, as Claudia, and he said, you gotta stop it before the voats going.
Speaker 3: That is something. And now, now.
Speaker 8: If he would not have won, if the if those protections have not been put in place, but.
Speaker 3: He wouldn't have won if those detections were not even wow, exactly, so.
Speaker 8: We would haved a It would have been a different would have been a mayor of Giulianic.
Speaker 3: There would would have been a different turn of the road nineteen and on New York.
Speaker 2: Look at look at what a difference.
Speaker 3: Giuliani and twelve years of Bloomberg. Bloomberg, right, what a difference those twenty years made. And we got to make a turn in New York City. And uh, you know, look, somebody's got to be checks and balances, and it's up to the governor. Whoever the governor is it's up to the governor to have checks and balances on the mayor. Yep, all right, so let's keep talking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's anod one.
Speaker 3: Why did you bring in? Yeah, let's bring on a running for congressis sight.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, let's bring in New York GOP candidate Caroline Shinkle. She is running in the US House New York's twelfth congressional district. And by the way, Caroline, first of all, you've got a very impressive background. It's the first time you've been here on our show on Kats and Cosby. You have been on other shows, two other great ones like Let the Record Show and others, but the first time on Kats and Cosby. And you have a great background. I mean, you went to MIT, Harvard Law School, you worked over in Israel, You've worked for banks. Talk about how are you going to win in New York?
Speaker 3: How are you going to be able to do that?
Speaker 2: It's a blue city, but you are a very impressive candidate.
Speaker 10: Well, thank you for that, Rita. It's an honor to be with all of you. And I think after decades of one party rule here in New York City, we're experiencing massive failure on every level. And this is something that all New Yorkers, regardless political affiliation, feel they recognize it. Now I've got the energy, the temperament, the credentials, and the experience to deliver for the people in common sense. I'm a pragmatist and i will deliver. So my message to the people is, if you disagree with the socialist takeover of the Democrat Party, if you disagree with the attempted socialist takeover of the country, and if you want to save New York City from these dangerous radical forces, then I am the only choice on the ballot this November in.
Speaker 4: New York twelve.
Speaker 10: And take a look at Carolinefromnewyork dot com my website to learn more.
Speaker 2: You know, talk about you brought up New York City and socialism. Let's talk about the second home tax. You see, the rent freeze one of the things too. When you look at all of that and the impact, I mean, that's something you look at. There were some people I just saw that, just individuals just actually filed suit tied to the second home tax because it seems like a Republican Democrat. Everybody's upset about it.
Speaker 10: A lot of people are, yes, Rita, it's anti American, and this mayor, at the end of the day, he's anti New York City, anti America, he's anti prosperity, he's certainly anti Semitic. And every one of the mayor's proposals disincentivizes investors and families and other people to come to New York City and bet on New York City to build a New York City, thereby making all these crises that we're dealing with in the city, from the cost of living to housing to the rising anti Semitism dramatically worse. And this is going to get really bad if he's allowed to finish his term. But it's up to us, as good, common sense, hard working, tax paying Americans, to step up and give New Yorkers a real choice on the ballot. That's what I'm looking to do, and I find that a lot of times in New York City we don't have the right choices on the ballot. I think we saw a lot of that with respect to the mayor's race, which allowed this mom Donnie stuff to rise. I don't think it represents where the people are. But we've got to have the right choices on the ballot. The people have asked and I'm delivering.
Speaker 2: Yeah. You know, it's a good point, because you do have to have the right candidates, You've got to have the right momentum. But there seems to be a lot of dissatisfaction. I'm going to turn over to the host of Let the Record Show.
Speaker 9: Carolyn Good, to talk to you again.
Speaker 10: Hi, judge.
Speaker 11: So I'm the House Democrat along with the Governor Patterson. I speak for myself, not for Governor Patterson. But I have to say, this is a one party city, this is a one party state. It's absolutely essential that we have smart, tough people with real experience and real ability elected as Republicans. The danger of one party monopoly. You can see what happens in the city council, you can see what happens to state legislature, you can see what happens in the Governor's office. It's absolutely essential that we have representation in Washington, at City Hall and in Albany of smart Republicans. And I tell you that as a Democrat. Is that a message getting through to the people.
Speaker 10: Thank you for that, Judge, and yes it is. And you're right, we have so much talent here in this city. I don't think we need another lightweight without the right experience or understanding or credential is to actually govern effectively for the people of New York twelve. We've already got a bunch of that. What has that brought us? It's really a spiral of decline that we find ourselves in opponent. For example, he has already been to need a Mom Donnie and the Radical DSA by endorsing Mom Donnie, by supporting Mom Donnie, by enabling the DSA agenda. And that's what's going to happen if we allow a Democrat to take this seat, just like Jerry Nadler held it for three four years. If we allow that to happen this November. So we've got a chance to course correct and get some real talent in understanding somebody like myself who really understands global economic frameworks, but more importantly, judge how to leverage those systems for the benefit of New York City and for the benefit of the American people. That's what we really need, not somebody who's going to hide behind partisanship and only be a foot soldier for their party. That's not what the American people want. We have too much of that right now.
Speaker 2: And Also we have Ed Cox, a New York gopach air.
Speaker 8: Ed Carol, and I just want to say thank you as a Republican fighting the good fight as well as you're doing here in this democratic city.
Speaker 12: You're right.
Speaker 8: We have to end one party rule in the state and in the city. That's how we solve the problems of New York.
Speaker 4: It's so true.
Speaker 10: Chairman, thank you for being here, and thank you for all the support. Right now, we've got a pullet bureau here in New York City. We're going to change that. We're going to take the power back to the people this November three vote. Caroline Shinkle over crazy. We're going to get it done. And again, my website is Caroline for New York dot com.
Speaker 2: Caroline, we wish you so much luck. You are very impressive, great background, great fight, and great message, and we wish you so much luck and everybody be sure to check out her website. Caroline, thank you.
Speaker 4: So much, Thank you so much, Rita, thank you.
Speaker 2: Very much, and everybody. We're going to take a break and Joe Concas coming up.
Speaker 13: U oh, all done, except.
Speaker 1: It's our common sense recap of the big stories. It's Cats and Cosby on seventy seven WABC, and.
Speaker 2: We are back and it's Friday, Friday, and that means it is time for Joe Kancha, Joe Boyd.
Speaker 10: There's a lot.
Speaker 2: We were just talking about New York City and you wanted to talk about mom, Donnie.
Speaker 14: Absolutely, So he goes to Staten Island, which basically is Alabama. Right, let's fit. You know that's the thing, guys, right, and he gets booed off the stage. I think that was intentional. I think that he thought that, all right, I get booed off. Therefore, I'm a hero from the left. I'm a hero with the communists, that Marxist, the Leninists, and now here we are.
Speaker 2: Oh so it's an orchestrated booing.
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, but he's smart enough for it was the.
Speaker 2: Shortest speech, Joe that I think I've ever seen a politician give.
Speaker 12: We talked more now, right O?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 12: Than he didn't.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It was like literally I think it was like fifteen seconds.
Speaker 3: So yeah, you saying you think it's intentional, Yeah, totally.
Speaker 12: I think that.
Speaker 3: Are they that much deadvor?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 2: You know what's interesting. Let's remind everybody it's it was a national night out. It was a police event, and it was supporters of police police and at Staten Island, which is not always had been Mundani territory. So he kind of walked in there knowing that and what he's going to use it in a commercial or something. So he standing up.
Speaker 14: You know, John, I'm telling you, Rita, I'm telling you he went there knowing he would be booed Staten Island, right, which is basically Alabama. And then he goes in there and gets booed and walks off smiling. He thinks that, Okay, for my base, my base, I know that this is a good thing because if the NYPD are doing me, then I'm doing a good job.
Speaker 12: I'm telling you that's what he thought.
Speaker 2: That's a sad state of affairs. And you may be right, Governor Patterson.
Speaker 6: What do you think I thought the minute that he was going to Staten Island.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 6: He was going there to create a situation where he's the hero. He goes in the belly of the beast and he comes out strong and the people that support him think that he's great and the people who mistreated him are monsters, when it's actually the reverse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sort of Joe's psychology what about the fact they're calling l si Ed minimum Donnie and some are some of them are calling uh mega Mundani.
Speaker 12: All right, so read it.
Speaker 14: We're friends, right, I mean we talked sometimes, yes.
Speaker 3: And can we talk? Can we talk? We can talk?
Speaker 12: Can we talk? All right?
Speaker 14: We can talk as fellows. As far as you, mister cass as well. Now here's the thing. My wife is an er doctor. She's in the you know, the whole thing where you treat people with gunshot wounds or you're pregnant or by the way, you spraining your kneed whatever. Er doctor is the worst job in the world, but the most rewarding job in the world. Now, all that said, she hears that doctor l SI Ed.
Speaker 12: In Michigan.
Speaker 14: Oh boy, by the way, I don't have a medical license, but I have saved more lives than anybody in this planet. Oh my god. That's the thing that that drives are crazy. And I'm telling you that's going to be a big, big thing in Michigan at this point. As far as like people trying to be doctors or pretending to be like anything, as far as common sense, these are Marxists, communists, socialists, and they will be defeated I think at least not in New York, but at least in Michigan.
Speaker 12: That I know.
Speaker 2: By the way, did you see that he is for Medicare for all but his wife.
Speaker 12: Doesn't rejection? Yes, I mean what I.
Speaker 9: Think there's a double standard there or what.
Speaker 14: Maybe whotorical question of Friday?
Speaker 12: Yes, exactly.
Speaker 14: Of course that's the way these people work now, Elsi ed or Mamdani. They've never held a job in their lives, and now that here they are trying to run New York or Michigan. I would think that common sense stops hims. I'm not sure, guys, I'm not sure it happens.
Speaker 2: And Cox, what are your thoughts.
Speaker 8: I think he's very dangerous. I think he's going to try and as opposed to Onont Donnie, he keeps going to his base. He's going to be trying to go to the middle. And he'll say, oh, they quote something he said, No, that's the past. I'm talking about public health. I'm talking about Medicare for all, uh, which which he can pitch in away that will make sense. Look, this is a very bright guy who's been around the state track before in Michigan running for governor, and he knows what's going to be take this, This is going to be a very interesting race. But in the end, you're right, he's a socialist, he's a communist.
Speaker 12: Yeah, in the end, how do you pay for it?
Speaker 14: And they never ever can explain how that happens with.
Speaker 9: Your money, with your money, other people's money, by money?
Speaker 12: Thank you?
Speaker 3: You know what I have asked, Joe Kancha, Joe, you know from Spain. You have not heard you on Fox or any place talk about what the heck is going on in Spain. Don't you feel for your homeland?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's wrong with you?
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, tell us how you feel, tell us what's in your heart?
Speaker 14: Oh, seventy thousand people rushing the border like it's I've never say anything like that.
Speaker 12: World War two basically, and now we have to deal with that.
Speaker 14: But unfortunately, as Spain has been overtaken, as has France, Cats, as has UK, Europe has fallen and America will be next.
Speaker 12: I know that well.
Speaker 3: The European community four.
Speaker 14: Yes, absolutely notand we already got one minute left except for.
Speaker 3: A new alliance has been signed between Pakistan and Turkey and Saudi Arabia. And when I spoke to General Holt. He said to me that, well, that's a new Quasi NATO alliance, but the United States is not in it. How do you feel about that alliance?
Speaker 14: Oh, Quasi is like you know when you say that you could only kind of get a girl pregnant, you can't do that.
Speaker 12: In other words, you're either all in or you're not. That's it. So yeah, I think that the world is screwed. I got to be honest with you.
Speaker 14: Everything is being taken over in America, in Europe and now well we got to do this whole thing like truth, just in the American way. But I'm not sure it can exist at this point.
Speaker 2: My friends, I think it can because it's Friday, and it always can't exist. So you'll stand.
Speaker 3: For God bless America.
Speaker 12: Indeed,