Speaker 1: You see, something's going to happen. What's going to happen?
Speaker 2: Help?
Speaker 3: And welcome back to another episode of Strange So on It. Today we have two special guests with us, Nick and JJ from the Occult Rejects. What is going on? Brothers?
Speaker 4: Hey, Halloi.
Speaker 5: Thank you very much for having us on it. Very exciting for me, especially like I was saying, I listened to you from part of my American it's kind of bugged out and it's it's cool.
Speaker 3: So thank you very much, and JJ welcome brother.
Speaker 6: Yeah, thank you. I appreciate the invite as well. I recently been famiarize with your show and I like your all style already so wellome for you the conversation.
Speaker 3: So yeah, tell us about the Occult Rejects because yeah, Nick, I think I'm talking to you on Instagram. You're saying there's like twelve of you on this.
Speaker 5: Well it probably, I mean if you put everybody together, yeah.
Speaker 4: There is a lot.
Speaker 5: I mean, even if I was to start naming them, Unfortunately, I probably forget some people that could even be more than twelve.
Speaker 4: But I think it's around there.
Speaker 5: But originally didn't start off like that, started off with just me and somebody else's name was Lux. He was from the Golden Doorn or Amark something like that, kind of a hermetic golden down type of magic background. And I was in the OTO at one point and left and we kind of started a show. He had heard my own podcast, The n Why Patriot Show when I used to have that originally. He heard that, contacted me and we started covering topics together.
Speaker 4: We did that for about a year and a half. Things weren't working out.
Speaker 5: He had left, and like I really didn't know what to kind of do, and I started just using a lot of guests and eventually started forming you know, friendships and relationships with these people.
Speaker 4: And after going through.
Speaker 5: So many guests, it was just ones that I realized I worked better with and just kind of slowly slowly kind of like bringing them into the show. And eventually I just realized that one day I had like, you know, eight or ten people that like were just constantly on the show for different topics and different things, and just recently added a few other researches and stuff to it. So it's around like I think twelve now.
Speaker 3: Nice, So you're like you're starting your own network down there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I used to joke around saying like at the beginning, I was like I wanted to start like the Wu tang of like a cult and conspiracy where it's like, you know, everybody has like their own little niche and they will like kind of like have their own turn and say what they got to say, you know, or like or like Alistair Crowley's seven seven seven book, but like an audio version where it's like you have all these you tie You're talking on one topic, but you have all these different associations that I get you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I definitely I want to come back to the OTO because I think Flex and I were talking about that, So we definitely have some questions for you. But before we do that, JJ, what's going on?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 3: Tell us about yourself? How did you get involved with the Cult Rejects?
Speaker 6: Yes, sir, JJ Vance a host of Operations GDCD and the resident true crime expert over there at Uh you know, I'll say expert quotation marks SA, I'm an expert in nothing but true on the regular true crime correspondent.
Speaker 1: I guess over there at the Occult Rejects.
Speaker 3: Right on, dude, what was the latest true crime store you guys covered?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 6: Shoot, I think the Zizzy and trans Vegan Silicon Valley.
Speaker 3: Death cult, right, so I hadn't even heard that. I looked, you guys up, I watched some of that episode. It's freaking wild, dude. Yeah, he like it's it's weird because none of this really makes the mainstream news. So if you guys don't pay attention to like the occult rejects, or if you don't just like find these topics randomly, you'll never hear about this stuff.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 4: Yeah, then I even found to the process charts and it was like, what the hell is going on?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I love true crime, Like I literally go to bed listening to it and I wake up listening to it. You know, it doesn't say much about me, but hey, as a friend of mine, get a little bit. You know, what's Canadians up here? Eh?
Speaker 3: Hey, and you're your favorite holidays Halloween?
Speaker 2: You know, well that's true too. It's like to scare the shit out of people.
Speaker 3: So that's right, right, yeah, I know, like so we U I think on pardon my American. Way back in the day, we did a true crime story about one of the sheriffs running for re election in Utah County. Oh yeah, and then he was just all of a sudden gave this press conference saying I'm not a satanic sexual pedophile, you know what I mean, Like he had he just came out and know, we're saying, like, all these accusations about molesting children, they're not true. And it was like an eight to nine minute conversation and everybody's just like staring at him like blinking like what.
Speaker 4: Cops like, oh, thank you for letting us know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that was Utah prosecutor Utah County Prosecutor David Hamblin. Yes, David, all those charges recently just got dropped in this past week related to those matters in that case.
Speaker 3: Are you serious? Yeah, holy guacam only okay, because yeah, I remember that lost him the election and then he was going to like counter suit or something and then he didn't know, you know, if it was true or not.
Speaker 5: Those cops seemed like real gung ho too about this. Was that the GOP said when they first you know, we're kind of looking into him. They seemed like real gung hole like too about it, like oh, yeah, it'd be great.
Speaker 4: Nothing.
Speaker 1: That's the funny part of the story.
Speaker 6: So Hampling was the prosecutor he held that press conference telling folks he didn't diddle and eat children, and then he moved.
Speaker 1: He moved to Scotland.
Speaker 6: He's got a lot of business in Ukraine too, so he's wrapped up in that miss he left. The subsequent prosecutor is the one that bundled the case. The sheriff, actually the Utah County sheriff this issue to pressed him and saying, you know, we gave them all the evidence because they got kicked out of court by saying they withheld the discovery. The prosecutor's office was withholding discovery in the court case.
Speaker 1: But that wasn't the sheriff's.
Speaker 3: Fault, right because I remember this all stemmed from an accusation from children or like a child, and she gave like like a I don't know what it's called, like some evidence where you like go into the room and you talk like I don't know what the word is off the top of my head. But she was disclosing all of these events that this therapist Yep, it happened like David Hamlin was involved with this therapist. I forget the guy's name, but they were in a cult together or something.
Speaker 1: Yep, yep, with an organized satanic cold effort. Sure, yep.
Speaker 3: And I remember downloading the files for that court case and reading through some of that stuff that they did. Boy, oh boy, is it wild dude. So that's bizarre that he was just like, let off the chain. But are you surprised?
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, are you surprised?
Speaker 6: Come on, not at all. I mean he's brother with the governor of Utah. They're very well connected, so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, yeah, I mean old school, old.
Speaker 6: School Mormon families, you know, o G Mormon families that pioneer across the US.
Speaker 2: That's a surprise me. We just had Trudaum or Trudeau or Trudeau whatever you want to call them. A prime minister stepped down and they brought in Carney and I just saw a video and I sent I think I sent it to Greg. Where As he's doing this press conference, somebody yells out, how many kids did you? Fucking Jeffrey Epstein and the whole crowd started booing this guy and he's like, he's not very good at speaking French, but he was like, oh what, but that just happened two days ago, where literally they yelled out at a press comments conference, how many kids have you whatever with Epstein. So I don't know what's going on. I'm just right in the wave here. It's gonna crash at some point.
Speaker 5: You Oh, I shaw a video on Instagram today where there are people like I think, like smashing out and screaming at cash but tell too, oh everyway, Yeah, I think that, like he's you know that something right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's hard to tell who's like paid protesters or being in opposition, you know what I mean, like their plants there to make use of all of them at this point.
Speaker 2: All of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's hard to know what's a real grass movement at this stage.
Speaker 6: And age I agree with flex if there's people out there screaming and stuff that there's at least.
Speaker 1: Some element of that getting paid, Yeah, all of them with some element of it.
Speaker 2: And if it's on TV and makes the news, it only makes the news and on TV for you guys to see it. They're very careful for consumption, and we're not supposed to consume this much information. That's why right now it's like an overload of information. Like Greg and I literally as we get off the show, something happens. That's why we started doing more like weekly kind of updates versus deep dives because we're just trying to keep up with shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, yeah, it's it's literally like it's like a stream of this. It's like a river, and if you jump in that river, it's changing and it's rapid waters and you're getting hit with rocks and logs and stones. And then if you just like barrel roll out of the river and you just sit on the sideline and you watch the river go by, I mean, life is can you guys hear me?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it's.
Speaker 2: Not like my.
Speaker 3: Mic sounds weird right now, hold on just a second.
Speaker 2: If you can't. But if you can't barrel roll out of that river, which is what's happening to most people, that's where it starts to consume the ship out of you because you're just kind of like exactly I I actually in the last week kind of just came off of Instagram and everything because I had two friends in the same day. I have heart attacks last Monday from the same area of friends.
Speaker 3: That'll play you out real quick.
Speaker 2: And I was just out of it all week, kind of just like I'm not bothering And then by the time I went on to look at what's going on today? I'm like, I feel like I'm a month behind, but it's only been a week, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or even a couple of days if you don't pay attention, Like it's like what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I'm okay with that.
Speaker 1: I'm okay with.
Speaker 6: When I hear about something, I'm like, oh, I don't even know what that means and I don't care.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't need to know.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So so Nick, that tell us about the OTO, Dude, Like, how did you get involved with that? Like when did you get involved? Like what made you go there and what made you get out?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 5: All right, I'll try to make it a.
Speaker 2: What is what is the.
Speaker 4: Oh? The ot O?
Speaker 1: It is?
Speaker 5: Originally it was a secret society that was created by Theodore Russ and like one or two other people.
Speaker 4: I always forget the other people's names.
Speaker 5: And it was kind of like Masonic or they were there were Masons, and uh, even at the time, if you were a certain degree Masonry, you could go over to the OTO and that start from the bottom. It was originally like a north shoot of Masonry and they had come across I think it was Croley's Book of the Law, and they thought he was giving away their secrets. So they contacted him and they're like, oh, you know, you're you're talking about our secrets and this and that, and they eventually got to like talking, and eventually story goes, they handed the order over to him. He changed a bunch of the initiates, he knocked out a bunch of them, brought him down to thirteen, and then I think, you know, and then obviously he turned it over with the Holy Book as being in the Book of the Law, and then you go from there. But yeah, originally it was like a freemason offeshoot.
Speaker 2: So but it's tied to ceremonial magic.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and Alista Crowley, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Until Ilima and all that stuff.
Speaker 6: Right, Yeah, I'm not mistaken this Theore Roust character Nick he he was connected to the Whishaw Bavarian Illuminati too.
Speaker 3: Right, yes, yes, okay, so we have the Bavarian Illuminati.
Speaker 5: Are even one of their sorry, but even like one of their higher up initiator degrees. When you get initiated like something Illuminati is perfect. A pont Off Illuminati or something like that is even like an add on. I mean, I'm not I don't get that high, but that is an add on name that you'll be taking.
Speaker 2: I'm honored.
Speaker 4: Something like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, Yeah, So what made you kind of go down the road and knock on their door?
Speaker 5: Well, when I first got into conspiracies, I guess I was kind of like I got big into like Jordan Maxwell, David I, Michael Tassari, and Passio like a lot of the people that kind of you know hit occultism, you know, touched on that a lot. So I did kind of you know, catch my attention, and I did think that there was something behind it. I did believe that they might actually be you know, magic and all that stuff. Uh So, like it was just something that like after years of being into conspiracy theories and like kind of like researching my own stuff, after like listening to shows and you know, like things on presentations on YouTube, you know, I would always kind of research that stuff, and just after a while, I was like, you know, like I'm looking to like where I'm looking to follow all these orders and all these people who started him and making all these connections. I was like, but I still actually don't know what the health this stuff is.
Speaker 4: Like I'm not.
Speaker 5: Learning any like I still don't understand what magic are the occult is to that extent, And I was like, you know, like I started thinking, like maybe I start.
Speaker 4: Like researching it and getting books.
Speaker 5: And I did get a couple of books, and I basically realized that I would probably be more into ceremonial magic. And then, like I always I had known because of high school, I had a teaching with the last name of Crowley, and somehow he brought up Ozzy Osbourne's mister Crowley, Alice the Crowley, so you know, I know who he was already by the time I started getting into this stuff, and I was like, oh, let me look into like that in the Golden Down and other things that I know that's like ceremonial magic. And uh again I was much more interested actually in the Golden Down, but there was none near me, so when I started looking for places, because like after a while, even with books, you start getting confused about what's what, because like I'll even like somebody was referencing in their book Alieta Crowley's rush, and then the way you see them do it in their book wasn't actually the same way that it's done in Alista Crowley. So it's like something's fucked up and something's wrong here. So now you're even like, ya, how do you even know what to go by? So I was like, maybe maybe I should get like involved in one of these places and actually be around people that are practice. I might actually have an idea of suggestions of like what's legit. So I started looking for places and there was no Golden Dawn near me. I knew freemasonry from a freemason that I didn't know that was in ceremonial magic, said you'll be there for years and years and years before you could even get into this stuff. They said, you're better off with like Golden Dawn, Oto, Martinism, or if it's something else.
Speaker 4: I too. He mentioned a few things.
Speaker 5: So I was like, let me check the go the OTO and I was like, wow, there's one like twenty five minutes away.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: I was like, all right, I guess I'll try it out.
Speaker 5: I was like, you know, I I cause again I did think Alista Crowley was probably a degenerate, but I thought he was in a cult genius.
Speaker 4: So I was like, all right, I'll.
Speaker 5: Give it a card something right, Yeah, and you know, went online, uh yeah, again, like I found out there was one near me. They all have their own sites somehow there they are on social media. Somehow you'll be able to find out like their events in some sort of way. And I contacted them and let them know that I wanted to come to a Gnostic Mass, and the day of they sent me the directions.
Speaker 4: I went, and you know, it was weird.
Speaker 5: It was a little bit weirder than I expected, but somehow ended up staying six about six years okay, but yeah, yeah, yeah, Uh is it true?
Speaker 3: Do they have like sex magic rituals and stuff like that?
Speaker 5: I mean, they could be doing that outside of the order for sure.
Speaker 4: I mean I went in doubt it. Are people thinking that they're doing something.
Speaker 5: But I mean, I will say that the the only thing I had ever seen that was sexuals in the Gnostic Mass.
Speaker 4: You can see it on the vimeo version, not on the YouTube version. That was the thing.
Speaker 5: I watched the Gnostic Mass on YouTube, so it was you know, PG rated. I go there, all of a sudden, titties are coming out. So I was like, that wasn't on YouTube, right, And I was like, oh, this gets any weird, And so I sent it into eyes White Shirt.
Speaker 4: I'm getting the fuck out of you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I watched there was a TV show called I Think Strange Angels.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, that's I mean, listen, it might have been like that, then I would not doubt that place possibly. But when I was when I was going to the lodge, I was going it was nothing like that.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 5: You had one ship at the NaSTA Manage with the boops hanging out and that was it.
Speaker 4: And yeah, most of the people there.
Speaker 6: That was the Agape Lodge, right, the one strange angel that Oh yes, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Is there a kind of there's kind of different flavors though, Nick, Right, Oh, I would think so, yeah, you.
Speaker 6: Know, like like the Freemasons, they have different kinds of lodges, right, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Example, you're gonna have different people that like, just different mindsets.
Speaker 4: That's another thing too.
Speaker 5: I mean one lodge can change from the next because you could have somebody who's a little bit more conservative, or somebody's a little bit more liberal who might be trying to run the lodge, or it just happens to be more liberals in that area.
Speaker 4: So it's going to have that flavor.
Speaker 5: But uh, for the most part, I would say the oto And again, I think both sides sucked. But one of the reasons why I even left is because I think they were far left, or at least they were pushing that ideology in my opinion, so really that I was going to yeah, yeah, they crumbled with the CDC around COVID at one point. If when they even decided to open up the doors again, you had to be vaccinated.
Speaker 4: I was like, WHOA.
Speaker 5: The crazy thing too, is they send out an email saying that ninety three percent.
Speaker 4: I'm like, really, ninety three ninety three.
Speaker 5: Percent of the lodge members are not comfortable going back to the loves without people being backs. I'm like, you're fucking kidding me. You're really using ninety three for this right now to mind from people and forcing them to.
Speaker 1: Get So what is ninety three?
Speaker 4: It's like the lima, you know love Okay, yeah, it's yeah.
Speaker 3: So they probably just threw it up.
Speaker 5: I'm like, come on, and it's like, yo, how many like these people are gonna be like oh wow, ninety three?
Speaker 4: Well I get you know, like I think it's cool and go it must.
Speaker 2: Be, it must be meant to be, and we have to kill it.
Speaker 5: Was just like what I was like, Yo, I was like Jesus Christ has his doors open right now, but fucking horse is scared.
Speaker 2: Get the fuck out of you.
Speaker 3: Come on, like with the Golden Dawn and like the Golden Age and literally Donald Trump. I did a four part series called the Golden Dawn Series, but it's more about Donald Trump being the anti Christ, and it's just like potential, you know, looking at some evidence. What do you think, is there anything that ties back to the Oto, anything with like Elon Musk, Donald Trump. Do you see any trends with Thalaima and them.
Speaker 4: I mean a lot of them newer magic. I think probably JJ might even agree that.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 5: I think there's a few different styles that are still heavily uh kind of influential, and I do think thelen is definitely one of them them, though I I you know, a while ago, I probably would have thought the Limik, and I do still think despite the Limic elements in there, I think that they are occultists, at least especially Elon. I mean, Donald Trump I still think is too. But yeah, Thelemix especially, I don't know about that. I would think maybe Trump is a little bit more on the masonry side.
Speaker 4: I don't know about it. Come on, but I definitely think that those guys are fucking with magic. I hate to say it.
Speaker 5: I'm not trying to sound too crazy or too you know whatever, too extreme, but like I would quate them a lot to Himmler and Hitler.
Speaker 2: I mean, does it maga mean dark magic?
Speaker 3: You know, it's like if what layer of the Satanic Church or something level? But like, so, what specifically have you seen in like the Trump administration Elon Musk that makes you think this guy's into fucking magic, He's into some occult.
Speaker 4: Do you have any opinions on that? JJ.
Speaker 1: First, well, Elon Musk, in my opinion, is a Ralian.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because he banned Kanye for posting the reelien symbol.
Speaker 2: Right we are. But if you can just explain that to anyone who's watching, what do you mean by that?
Speaker 6: It's a I mean there are ceremonial sexual rich sex, you know, sex magic, sexual sex, ritual magic cult that deeply believes in some technocratic kind of transhumanism stuff and cloning. So these are the ideals that that Elon espouses, with his transhumanism ideals and whatnot. But he's also clearly into you know, some weird you know what appears to be strange sexual activities, at least when he's popping out a Baker's dozen kids. Nonetheless, his last baby's mama, she she's admitted.
Speaker 1: To being a member of the Brilliance, So I suspect also Grimes. Is it Grimes, that's.
Speaker 2: The fourteenth child, thirteenth.
Speaker 1: Whatever whatever baby's mama?
Speaker 3: That was yep, saying Claire, Yeah, I actually saying Claire just came out saying.
Speaker 4: Oh I saw that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And then I'm not buying that. What's your all thoughts on that one? As much as I as I claim Elon Musk is in the sex ritual magic cult that believes in you know, he's the Nazi symbol and the star David as their logo, I'm not buying this whole Ashley Saint Clair business.
Speaker 1: What are your all thoughts?
Speaker 2: Honestly, flex what do you think?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Well, if I have to think, if I have to think that long on it, that gives you an example, Like I'm I'm confused with everything at some point, I'm kind of like, I think it's a sye up on top of a sye oup on top of a sy up. So I'm I'm literally sometimes just brain dead with all this and Greg. Greg tells me, oh, yeah, he's had this many kids. He hasn't had sex with any of these wives. And I'm like, yeah, all of them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And I.
Speaker 2: Don't get I don't get this kid hanging out with him and Trump. And just two weeks ago, Trump's walking on the lawn and his son is Elon's Son's walking with him, but there's no Elon in sight, and the comments are like, like, what are you doing? Like seriously, like, what what are you doing? So I don't know, I don't know. I don't even know his mom. Who's the president, who's your mama, who's your daddy? Who freaking knows at this point?
Speaker 3: Right, So, like with Elon, I don't know if he's ever had sex with a woman.
Speaker 2: I don't think he can.
Speaker 3: That's where I'm like, this, isn't this some like Epstein Zoro Ranch type of activity that we're going on here? Yeah, A bunch of sperm and a PETR dish and then hand it out to win and then that just you know, they can have all of Elon's kids.
Speaker 2: I mean, if he's a robot, are an alien? I mean, how can you can?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 6: I don't know, right, but I don't know about magic stuff with Trump, but you know, he certainly has a lot of Epstein stuff still in around his administration if y'all noticed.
Speaker 3: That, Oh really like uh like who?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 6: Howard Lenik, the Commerce Secretary. He used to share a wall with Jeffrey Epstein at the Manhattan townhouse. He was the next door neighbor, lived right across the street from Bill Cosby.
Speaker 5: Oh boy, they're Cosby and people together.
Speaker 1: Probably.
Speaker 6: I imagine Cosby used to Cosby dances away over there with some jell o puddings.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, there's tons of jello pudding going on with those guys.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 6: So lut Nick kelled a very high dollar campaign fundraiser there in that same townhouse with the same you know, the adjoining wall with Epstein there, back in twenty sixteen for Hillary Clinton. So that's howur Lutnik. He's an interesting character. He's the Commerce secretary. Was he handpicked by Trump?
Speaker 1: Yeah? It seems to me.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean Trump Trump Trump acts like their best buds, even though Trump and him used to hate each other.
Speaker 1: So it's an interesting dynamic.
Speaker 3: It's a big steam operation though, JJ you got to remember he's just faking all this stuff, you know.
Speaker 2: Like trust trust the plan.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I don't know. I've trusted the plan before and the plan threw me to the curves.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the plan sucks.
Speaker 5: It got me for a few months. I will admit that to It got me for a few months.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that will.
Speaker 1: That will say.
Speaker 5: There was one thing I did appreciate about your show. I don't remember who exactly it was, but one of yous were a little leary about it, and the other one was like, oh, Dave, yeah yeah, so at least it kind of was like it was balanced.
Speaker 1: So I think it's a leary about the plan. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: One was like, I don't know, man, I think we're being had, and I think, yeah, I guess you were like, no, I think there might be something there.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, somebody's got a plane, right.
Speaker 6: Because Pam Bondi the attorney general, she was the Attorney General of Florida and at the time not it was after the Epstein conviction from seven but twenty eleven to twenty eighteen, I believe she never prosecuted Epstein for failure to register as a sex offender properly. It was not properly registering as a sex offender. I know this because I wanted. I did a deep dive on Jeffrey Epstein in like January of twenty seventeen on my podcast, and I, you know, looking at all the documents of court records in Florida, I realized, this dude hasn't been registering properly. He wasn't registering in New York properly, the Virgin Islands or New Mexico. So but Pam Bondi was the attorney attorney general in Florida. She could have done something about.
Speaker 3: That, right, you know, It's it's odd, like you have all these legal loops and you know what was it, alex A Costa or alex Acosta YEP, don't. I don't remember what position he was. But he was supposed to be like charging Jeffrey Epstein, but he dropped all the charges against him, and they asked him, like why he did it. He goes, that's I was told he's intelligence and that's above my pay grade.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 6: Gives the US Attorney for the Southern District of Florida. There And I like to bad mouth the FBI on a frequent basis, and for good reasons. I called them, the Federal Bureau of Uninvestigations. But if you look at that case, the FBI.
Speaker 1: As is on the ground, did a great job.
Speaker 6: It was Alex Acosta who said and the prosecutor he dropped it so right, and and that was That's been a point that you know, we've flex and I have talked about, and you know we talked about on part of.
Speaker 3: My American quite a bit. Is like, yeah, you can have good people in there, and they can do all this groundwork and everything's great, but like once you get to the judge, if you have a corrupt judge and corrupt lawyers, I mean, it's a game over. Yeah, like there's nothing you can do that those criminals or those pedophiles will be back.
Speaker 2: Well, it's it's the fact that nobody has been arrested for this kid's stuff. Now, it's much harder to arrest somebody, uh, with laundering money or like government right, like some stuff and what they're trying to do a doge and everything. But I constantly say to our group, our followers, who still some of them believe in the plan, going like, how has not one person been arrested for any of the kid's stuff? And I think if anybody did do stuff the kids and got arrested, let's say Tom whatever, Hanks or whatever, then you know that would show that they're not above the law. But nobody has been arrested. Now with the Diddy stuff, it'll be interesting. But I'm hearing a lot of shit's gonna probably get dropped. And you know, he was the Greg and I both think he's sort of the escapegoat. Give give us a little bit to get us kind of like again, reel us in a little bit, dangle the carrot in front of us. But until there's an arrest on the kids stuff, which should be easy to do.
Speaker 3: But if you think about it, like we've talked about how Hollywood is like the fall guy for politicians, it's like, hey, look over there, look at it. How corrupt and dirty Hollywood is like, and then they get to get away with everything dirty themselves. You know, it's like, sure, okay, I do think.
Speaker 1: The Diddy situation could get interesting.
Speaker 6: And here's why he's He's sitting in a jail cell with Sam Bankment freed. They've hired the same legal counsels Sam Bankman free despite all of his money laundering with FTX and I'll me research and all the tom floury they were involved in, including money laundering in out of Ukraine with US tax payer funds. That's definitely still on the table in the mix there. But what's interesting is Sam Bankman Freed bought a small rural bank in rural Washington and no one knew about it until he filed bankruptcy. And when I say royal Washington, like right on the line of Idaho. And for some reason p Daddy there decided to make a trip to Cordelaine.
Speaker 1: Right before he got arrested. So whatever's going in that bank.
Speaker 6: Sam Bankman Free's rural Washington bank there god busted in December twenty twenty two for money laundering, so he bought it to just specifically money launder apparently like give us cash, We'll give you a crypto. So that's not really talked about so much in the situation. But I do find it interesting that PDD he has some strange connections to get a quarter lane right before we got arrested, and now he's sitting in the same jail cell with a man who's got some criminal charges from the same region, and they have the same legal counsel.
Speaker 3: Right, very strange. So what do you think that's all about. Do you think that they have some money tied up together and they're they're saying, hey, let's make a deal like we got something.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think it's I think it's one big network. Yeah, I think it's a deeply if you want my honest opinion, because I've been studying these whole circumstances since about in November twenty twenty two, because on one topic Nick and I cover on the Occult Rejects quite a bit we've done I don't know, maybe eight or nine shows now probably ten as the Idaho for murder case.
Speaker 1: You all familiar with that.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and Coburger Kilberger whatever his name.
Speaker 1: Is, Coburger.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I've asserted since since the onset the covert did not do it. So that's my position set up.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And the triggering event for this stuff, in my opinion, was FTX filing bankruptcy on November eleventh, twenty twenty two. The world found out that they had they had broken a number of laws purchasing this bank, mixing crypto and banking together, which violated violated federal law. They didn't violate state law because they paid off the state regulator, did not break the law, and then they hired that state regulator to be their chief legal council for their new bank. So technically that was legal. Technically that was legal.
Speaker 2: How do you clean this shit up? Like, if people think that Trump's coming in and he's going to clean all this up in four years, I'm like, oh, like, honestly, pull your head out of your ass by now, Like that's not the case. If he wasn't part of the system, he'd be gone by now.
Speaker 3: That a long time.
Speaker 5: Ago, you know, real quick, I do want to mention real quick. I'm sorry to throw upt you, JJ. It was just something that I just remembered and and this is another reason why he said, I do a question about Trump maybe being more aligned with Freemasonry. When we covered I think the Shriners in the a Shriner's and Gesters Freemason's orders on the Occult Rejects. It was a time I think it was maybe back in twenty seventeen or whatever around there. Trump I think had mentioned this guy, Gus Beller Racis. He gave thanks to him at the end of his like his thing, and he had him stand up and thank you and I don't know what made me think about it, but like I ran the guy's name and I was like, oh, this guy's actually like he's he ran for something and was not allowed to run anymore because his opponent proved that he used his campaign money to pay for Royal Order of the Jester dues.
Speaker 4: And the guy was on TV.
Speaker 5: I was working on my show, fixing notes, and I hear Trump again thanking Gus bell A Racis. Can you please stand up, Gus, stand up, Gus, let everybody see it, Gus, Gus Beller Rakis. This is my friend, my man, Gus bell A Rakis again focusing on this guy. So I don't know what's up with that, but he's a confirmed the Royal Order of the Jesters and that they have been busted for some sick ship.
Speaker 2: Well, I.
Speaker 3: Mean Trump would be shining a light on these individuals so that way everybody can do their research on them, right and man, seventy chests, right, seventy chess and then you know it's like.
Speaker 2: Check it's eighty checkers now stack stack date high King. I like double D checkers, double D checkers. Right.
Speaker 3: Well, it shows you how tone de Trump can be sometimes because at his rally, like his MAGA rally, he invited what like the chief executive officer from Pfizer or something up on stage. This guy is a lovely guy. Lots somebody in my donations come on out here, and everyone's like, you have like five people clapping, and everyone's like looking at it, like what do we doo?
Speaker 5: His second day out the gate, he brings Yeah, it might be the same dude or whatever. He brings somebody on talking about vaccinations for like cancer, And I was like, Yo, your second dude, you're already talking about vaccines.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Have you dug into Larry Elison JJ?
Speaker 1: Yeah quite a bit?
Speaker 6: Actually, I especially before this Izzy and Cole came about, I've been I've been interested in a lot of the weird activities of Silicon Valley, including folks like Peter Teel.
Speaker 1: You know JD.
Speaker 6: Vance is a financier if you will, over the years, right, boy, not to speak ill of mckenn folky. We are distant cousins, but I am not the vice president and he obviously shady backgrounds, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Wait, you're distance cousins with Vance?
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, yes, sir?
Speaker 3: Okay, how does that work, just uh, friend met a friend and got together made a baby.
Speaker 6: I often I question a lot about these things and bloodlines and heritage in US politics, and it's a that's something I study a lot, and with the secret society that started America, and I would argue that perhaps j D's in that position as a result of such lineage to this hereditary society.
Speaker 3: Looks like he came out of nowhere, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like he did? He did enough? What's that?
Speaker 2: Didn't he hate Trump?
Speaker 1: He was big anti Trumper? Yeah, straight.
Speaker 6: Strangely enough, some of his political backers had had approached me a year prior to run for US Center of Ohio. You know, you're you're prior to him running for that position. So I again, I wonder if what is what's the nature of some of these how these people come about out of nowhere, like you're saying, because they're part of the family.
Speaker 2: Only yeah, selected selected, not you know, elected?
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, did you never.
Speaker 6: See that Will Ferrell Zach Galifianakis movie?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, like that.
Speaker 3: Right, yes, exactly.
Speaker 4: Also, Peter Thiel also gave J.
Speaker 1: JD.
Speaker 5: Evans ten million dollars, So I mean that that could also make you like Trump a little bit more.
Speaker 2: Look, I'm for sale. They but he wants to give me any money. I'll take what is killing us up here.
Speaker 3: Flex will sell out in a heartbeat.
Speaker 4: I'll put a maga hat off at ten million.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because like jd Vance, what I've heard is he was a never Trumper, you know, hillbilly efpig, whatever the hell his book is. He would write about Trump all the things that he disagreed with, and then he had this meeting at the White House or in mar al Largo. Excuse me with Peter Teal. Is it Peter Teal or Peter Thiel? I know, I don't even care potato potato. So Peter Teal invites jd Vance to go meet Trump after that meeting their buddy buddy. From what I understand, but maybe I'm wrong. I don't know if if that's how it happened.
Speaker 2: But Wolf Wola, well there does seem.
Speaker 6: To do this PayPal mafia control of the Trumpet instreation between Teal and Musk, right, Yeah, And it makes me wonder about the other pay Pal mafia guys are doing around the around the scenes, behind the scenes there, because that's only two of I think five with the guys that are known as the quote unquote pay Pal mafia. But yeah, Teal funded jd Vance's career out there in Silicon Valley VC world, right, the venture capitalist firms, the jd Vance ran, we're all financed by Peter Teal mm hmm yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean that's the big the big surveillance one. What's that called Palatine. Yeah, he deeals everywhere, so Teal, So you know, he's he's finding financing all these venture capital firms. But if you look back at you know, I said, looking, you're asking me about Oracle and Larry Ellison. Looking back at a lot of these characters of Silicon Valley, they all have spook origins. I mean, Heal's Teal's doing the initial seed funding for the CIA, you know, years ago.
Speaker 1: Right, that's his VC firm, you know. So so are the VC firms underneath him? Then?
Speaker 6: Are they all just underneath the same umbrella? I would say probably, right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then Larry Ellison was on the board of X or one of those things. I like, I know elon Musk there's a post on X where he's like the member of the board, Larry Ellison and blah, blah blah, and you know they're they're they're in tight for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I mean that the whole network is, you know, the whole Silicon Valley crowd. I mean Bill Gates and and Steve Jobs used to kick it on their off times despite hating each other publicly.
Speaker 3: Right. Well, Trump had a three hour dinner meeting with Bill Gates, uh, supposedly right after the presidency.
Speaker 4: You talk me about Trump's mouth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you know it's like it's weird when you look at Trump's his inauguration, big tech, it was. He was just surrounded by you know, big tech boobs and big tech.
Speaker 1: That's big tech.
Speaker 6: Yes, that should be his campaign slogan. If he runs run for a third turn, and he will, he will, That's what I'm saying. That's what everyone claims. Right, But do you think is a big.
Speaker 4: Tech You think he'll try to run for a third turn.
Speaker 1: That's what everybody says. I don't think so. A lot of people claim you will if they.
Speaker 2: Prove and ever comes out that you know what, twenty twenty was taken, which I thought that was how he would get his term back and then he would come in and get voted. But they kind of skipped the whole Let's not investigate the twenty twenty thing. Well, whether it was COVID this or the thing that you put a ballot into. Greg And I say, until you expose, really expose those three things, not nine to eleven, not JFK, not school. I don't know about any school shootings, nothing, it's what's happened in the last five years. Then I'm not on board. You know, I'll be on board a little bit more when we have some answers for those three things.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean when it comes to putting your ballot in the box. I mean that's supposedly how we changed this thing. And if we can't change this thing, then that's a big old black pill right there, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: People are like, don't be a black pill.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, well, how are we going to change this honestly without you know, really violent actions. And I'm not, you know, saying we should do that, but how do you change it? Like because everybody's saying, well, you vote your you know, vote how you want. Like, okay, well what if that doesn't work.
Speaker 2: It hasn't. I've been around for fifty years almost I'm forty nine.
Speaker 4: Well, I think that's even harder.
Speaker 2: I haven't voted probably in fifteen twenty years when I woke up a little bit being like, it doesn't matter what you say or what you do. These people are selected, not elected. It's all ancestral. Like, so our new prime Minister Carney is the god parent to Kristin Freeland, who's the former finance minister next to Trudeau. So like they're all they're all connected, you know, it's just like, oh, he's the godfather of our sketchy I don't know if you've ever seen her talk, but she's cracked out when she's talking. And Trudeau's right hand person. So there's they're all they're all connected. They're all connected. So like I tell people, like, if you guys think you're vote really works, then why has nothing gotten better in the last fifty years. It's the same party on both ends and they just basically same lobbys, same corporation, same you know. Well as we know that one country pretty well runs everything, the masade, you know, so until that is exposed, and it won't be, none of this will get exposed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Nick, were you going to say something?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Oh I was gonna say, I guess you know, when it does come to voting, I do a question of the question that highly and I do even think that's sometimes why you know, you have all these different political parties, because in my opinion, if voting doesn't count, then it's like, all right, well, how do.
Speaker 4: You fix this problem?
Speaker 5: And then everybody has to kind of be on page with each other and just not abide to things that they don't agree with. That that's trying to be forced onto us. But when you have all these different political ideologies that you're supposed to wait to hear to or you have to choose from, you'll never get that.
Speaker 4: I think until people are totally fed up with their own party.
Speaker 3: And in any other option exactly right, it's like, well Trump is not Biden. So it's like and that's what usually people say, is like, am I supposed to vote for Biden? Am I supposed to vote for Kamala? Like, well, no, I mean you could just not vote. I mean, just show people that really what you think.
Speaker 6: But I've never voted. I've never voted, And some of the opinion votes don't matter. They didn't matter in eighteen oh four, they didn't matter in the election of eighteen seventy six.
Speaker 1: They didn't matter in the election of two thousands.
Speaker 6: You know, So even if we're even if we're gonna blame you know, Venezuela and Chinese voting machines today, is the votes have never mattered, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Right, Well, it's it's so hard to trust a system where there's so much doubt that has been injected into this whole system. But you know, it is what it is, Like what are we going to do? You know, and until you get everybody on the same page and demanding an answer, but like they get distracted by that river of information that we talked about at the beginning of the show, Like it's just not going to work. Like everybody is just tripping over getting clicks on social media being the next big thing, like trying to be a big show. They're trying to like actually just go to work and get money for their family. And so how can we organize something that really will have some teeth and do something, And like people point to you know, put your money where the where your mouth is, and you know, don't buy things for certain companies, like if it's like a woke company, don't go buy their products. So it's the same thing with you know, like the game Stop. I don't know if you know about the game Stop stock manipulations?
Speaker 1: Yes, do you know who owned robin Hood?
Speaker 6: Who the company that was involved in all that stock manipulation activity?
Speaker 3: Ftx ahh. So they were behind this whole because I was.
Speaker 1: I was believe they were owner of Robinhood.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, yes, I was involved in it.
Speaker 6: You know what I mean to what extent? You know, I don't think I don't think we know, right, Like, what's the full story on that?
Speaker 3: Right exactly? Because somebody had to know what was going on, like they were buying hoping that the companies would fail. And then you know it's like, oh, well who told you that?
Speaker 2: You know? How did we find the information?
Speaker 3: Now it wasn't just like studying trends and be like, oh it was an Internet sleuth and they they found it on a chan board or something. I don't know. Okay, Well, so Nick, going back to the OTO, how did you get out of that?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Like, what was your breaking point where you're just like, dude, this is.
Speaker 5: It was around the time of COVID right prior to that, I really wasn't going that much anymore anyway, uh because when I just, you know, I guess I was having more you know, I was practicing at home and they even say the magic happens by yourself. But I guess, like at some point, I guess in my magical career due to experiences that I was just having. I was just like, I don't think this, you know, and it was having good experiences. I was just like, I don't think this place really emulates the direction.
Speaker 4: I'm going in or the people there.
Speaker 5: Just aren't going in the same direction. I think it's me, which I always felt out of place anyway when I went. But uh, I just didn't agree with Uh. Again, I just thought magically, since I wasn't ocultist and I would still consider myself one, now.
Speaker 4: It just wasn't. It wasn't. It didn't have anything to offer me anymore.
Speaker 3: And flexes like zoom almost oh yeah, but why are you having these thumbs down on your year Zoom, I don't know my thumbs.
Speaker 2: Like he's doing something before balloons. I'm I saw balloons before, right balloons, And then you know this is like fireworks.
Speaker 4: You got a mac. You have a Mac.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I have a mac.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that happens.
Speaker 2: I'm taking it all in, I'm learning and I'm just okay, well no hands.
Speaker 3: Then zoom is just too smart. It's it's reading everything.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: So as far as magic and the oto, have you ever had experiences with something actually working for you and you consider that to be a magic and you contributed to what you've learned?
Speaker 5: Uh? Yeah, yeah, I mean like that was like again, like one of the reasons why I left is like, I do think I have experienced like magic as in like the as crossing the abyss if you've heard of that type of term. I do think that's what magic is and to an extent, and just.
Speaker 3: What does that mean crossing the abyss?
Speaker 5: Uh? I think you'll have kind of it's almost like starting to have like an out of body experience where you you kind of start to like detach your soul from your body and like go somewhere else, like you're not in this physical reality anymore.
Speaker 3: Like astral projection almost.
Speaker 5: I would consider that. Yeah, pop, yeah, that might be even believe it or not, that might even be more advanced in a sense. But uh yeah, I actually, I mean I've even said plenty of times, even on my own show. And it's not to try to get edgy, but I even do think like, in my opinion, like even death starts becoming like almost a reality, you know there is that you need a death for a rebirth. I've even like pointed out like have you ended you two ever seen Flatliners? The movie Flatliners a long time ago? Robert, Yeah, I think she's in that.
Speaker 4: I think she might.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think she's one of the doctors like trying to compete with the other one with like how long you're going to be dead for before they bring you in and they're having all those experiences and they're coming back almost even like knowing stuff.
Speaker 4: That's uh, not my experience.
Speaker 5: I would do it through meditation, but that stuff is that's kind of like showing you what magic is that movie? In my opinion, serious real magical experiences. You were pushing yourself to that extreme.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And for me, like when I started the thing is is that, like I believe it or not, it was like such a really honestly like a beautiful spiritual awaking experience. That's when I realized this place isn't for me, Like this place has a dark image and this was actually one of the most This was the most beautiful experience I've ever had in my life. It doesn't match, you know, I don't get this the scenery for the experience. So and plus, like I was saying, eventually, when COVID came, they just made it quite.
Speaker 4: Obvious that they were very much with the left.
Speaker 5: Another thing that really irked me and I did not understand is that when the George Floyd situation happened, they actually, like at this point, because of COVID, they were doing zoom meetings and they put out like a thing Ford to do a zoom meetings to talk about the George Floyd incident. And I'm like, yo, what, Like it's almost the OTO should be just like alcoholics anonymous. The only thing we are talking about is magic and that's it. We have nothing to say outside of this place. Why are you tah talking about George Flood? And by the end, I was like, I.
Speaker 4: Gotta go to this just for shits and giggles.
Speaker 5: It basically it was like some it was almost like group therapy coom by type thing where it's like We're going to go around the room now and talk about our experiences with racism and our own lives, and I was like.
Speaker 4: Yo, what.
Speaker 5: Not everybody said anything, and I was like, I have nothing to say. I was like, I really don't have anything to add. But it was just like yo. And then by the end of it, at the end of it, it started talking about if anybody wanted to get together and to go out and like protest.
Speaker 4: For the George Floyt stuff.
Speaker 2: And I was like, whoa damn yeah, control, this is fucking weird.
Speaker 1: Did they hate ever some BLM donations there naked?
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 5: I didn't stay on it too much longer after they talked about the protest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, well I mean.
Speaker 4: Oh there was even people there that were known ANTIFA members.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: They started making themselves known around this time, because you know they're on you know, they're on social media.
Speaker 4: So now it's okay, we'll admit we're in Dantifa.
Speaker 3: Right, So are you still you're still kind of practicing?
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, yes, I study it. Even another thing too, I would like to add real quick, even with my magical experiences, believe It and actolse were all done only through meditation. I didn't even do any ritual work, So that was even like another thing where I started wondering, like, what is this all really about anyway?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 5: So I was like I really, you know, I just from my own experiences, I was able to stay on my own and I didn't need a place.
Speaker 2: Like that, gotcha. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: I know. I my my father in law. He's not Christian, he's not super religious. He's more like spiritual, he says. So he's done some out of body stuff, some astral projection. He's flown and he's like flown around the city. It's weird, I believe you do. You have you heard of the Gateway tapes? The which one the Gateway tapes? Is that not telepathy but it's remote viewing?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Well they say that that's like a a I guess something that you could obtain if after using those tapes for a while. The CEI even supposedly, I mean, there's documents on it. Who knows how truthful it is. Uh, they went there and studied at the Monroe Institute. But yeah, it was like these tapes that like played these different sounds. It was like guided meditations, and it was like a series of them. And National Traveling was supposed to be like one of the things you should be able to do at some point.
Speaker 2: Right now.
Speaker 3: I heard that if you have a pair of headphones and you tune one headphone to a different frequency than the other one, you had me sinking and you kind of just get out of sync and.
Speaker 5: Then yeah, down the middle, you'll have me sink a different sound a different frequency.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It sounds like some dizzy and death cult stuff right there. Right they were doing is that what they were doing the weird.
Speaker 6: Hemospheric brain experiments right neck, I mean have some more details than I do on that.
Speaker 5: But sleep deprivation too, Yeah, yeah, yeah, they were trying to like, uh, they also had an idea that I think if you covered and there is some truth behind it, if you cover one eye on the side of your brain kind of like shuts the shutdown more. They would try to like almost put half your brain to sleep. Like they had these weird ideas. They actually like, we're we're into some like just weird ideas about how the mind works and the brain works.
Speaker 4: And they're a huge at the AI too.
Speaker 3: Right, I just watched a movie. God it was Who's Who's the guy in Guardian of Chris Pratt? He's in this brand new movie when me and the kids watched it, and it was like Electric Something, Yeah, Electric something, where like it's in the future. It's all based off of AI and robots and all this stuff, but people put these headsets on that allows them to go into this robot body and allow the robot body to do all of their work and allows the other half of their brain. So it splits their brain in half. One half controls the robot and works, the other half goes on vacation as sex, whatever desire you want to do, and it goes and does.
Speaker 7: Thats crazy, the Philip Nightmare, right, But I mean, I guess towards the end of the movie it was, you know, not a spoiler alert.
Speaker 3: It's basically, you know, you destroy this technology, you don't need it, and it's like, hey, welcome back to the real world. We need to with each other, not sitting heads it on.
Speaker 2: I don't think anybody here is going to be watching a Chris Pratt movie. You're good, bro. You can give away you can give away the ending to any of those movies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now, that's that's.
Speaker 2: It, right, that's it, you know. And again when I saw that and the connection and the ties for no, thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're just Kennedy's you know that, right because of Boris River.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's a Kennedy, she's a man. I guarantee you.
Speaker 6: Well she is if she if she is a pretty woman, but she's definitely. Yeah, any women are lookers, you know what I mean, they're not really looking.
Speaker 2: The biggest conspiracy when people ask me, as I say the majority of Hollywood, how they're inverted. A lot of them are are inverted. You know, they invert them as younger or they have to sacrifice their firstborn. That's part of part of when they're in the club. So I'm always throwing out that's a man man, just like in the.
Speaker 6: Well definitely, the French President's is definitely a man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Barbara Brush.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look at Bill Gates's wife, Melinda Gates looks like Kevin Klein.
Speaker 2: The Serena Sisters. Yeah, I mean Catlin, the n W NBA player, Sandra Bullock, come on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 6: But with the Candy Women, you're not. You're just not sure because the women are ugly. You could just basically put a wig on RFK Junior nuts with like the Candy women.
Speaker 2: Look, that is true, but everything that's the butterface. Everything good, but her face. That's a butterface for you right there? Yeah? Oh boy?
Speaker 3: Okay, Well I mean speaking to Kennedy, what do you think about him? Do you think he will make America healthy again?
Speaker 6: I think you'll make America scientology again. He's got some deep, deep scientology roots he does. Okay, let's hear about this. He's not only represented them in court, he's also his little nonprofit that he was running, his co founder that was a scientologist.
Speaker 2: Mmm. Okay.
Speaker 3: And so he supports them or defends them in court.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, he defends them. No, he defends him the court.
Speaker 6: But if you think about their ideology, right, like what they don't like medicine, right, he doesn't like you know, you see, you see where they're they're kind of a networking there. At least I'm not saying he's a full blown scientologist, but again, he founded a nonprofit one and they do share similar ideals, right right.
Speaker 3: And if you think about Jack Parsons and il Ron Hubbard, I mean out in the in the desert doing the sex magic ritual what was it? The the Babylon working sure, right? And l Ron Hubbard went on to found Scientology and Jack Parsons did JPL laboratories. Now you have NASA elon.
Speaker 6: If I may offer a direct connection between that Jack Parson situations described the l Ron Hubbard in the Processed Church to the Kennedys.
Speaker 1: So the Processed Church you all familiar with them?
Speaker 6: No, Nope, it's an offshoot of Scientology, very dark organization. They're deeply surrounding the RFK assassination as soon as they hit America in sixty eight. The r.
Speaker 1: Yes Sir. Accordingon a I n.
Speaker 6: S report from nineteen seventy four, Sir Hans Sirhan would attend England a sex ritual magic you know, sex magic rituals at a Sharon Tates house in May of nineteen sixty eight, hosted by a quote unquote English Satanic cult. That's the Process. So the founder of the process he he was an assistant to Alron Hubbard there in London. You know Scientology headquarters in the UK, and you know nineteen sixty three and it seems to be a black project of old l Ron's forming this weird offshoot organization steeped in drug trafficking, human trafficking and assassinations.
Speaker 3: Right and l Ron Hubbard. Didn't he work for the Navy intelligence like people were saying he might have been a plant the entire time. Okay, sure, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those fucking crazy masters.
Speaker 2: So what did you say?
Speaker 6: And the Sea Org that's there, that's their that's their clergy of the Scientology. They were at naval uniforms and they signed a billion year contracts, right, these are those are those folks?
Speaker 4: And like, aren't they on a boat like out on the water too.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they got some boat action, but not as much as they used to. That was finally when Elron was on the lamb from everybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, okay, yeah, So I.
Speaker 6: Compare Scientific g to the CIA like this, the CIA is an intelligence or is a cult operating is an intelligent you know, as an intelligence, uh you know agency. Scientology is an intelligence agency operating as a cult. But they're they're one and the same, and they both you know, practice the Limic you know, principles and magic if you will.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Definitely affluence.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's there's a so RFK Junior was on Jesse Waters on Fox News. Okay, his relationship with Gallaine Maxwell and his ex wife, Sure right. They went on Epstein Epstein's plane twice to go fossil hunting quote unquote yep. And then you had a story, you know, like.
Speaker 1: He doesn't go on Epstein's planning to get fossil hunting, right.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's all I keep hearing all of these people saying, you know, I went on the trip to do something, find me a bone or two. And I'm like, yeah, I know a bone. You found a twelve year old bone right in your mouth.
Speaker 4: Hunting.
Speaker 2: I'm like, see, we think of like we've got both of us, JJ and JJ both there. You got it.
Speaker 3: Yes, he threw out just like Willy Nilly. My ex wife had a relationship with Glaine Maxwell and we went and fossil honey. And I'm like, you can't just throw that sentence out, like what kind of relationship for how long? Like what are you guys talking about here? Because she's the kingpin supposedly behind this whole sex trafficking thing and she's rotting in prison right now. Supposedly your wife had a relationship with her. What are we talking about?
Speaker 2: And just you know, they just drop it very quickly so you hear it, because again there's a karmic slide it under I always feel that dude takes a hit of a bong or a joint before he goes out, and he's choking. That's why he's talking like that, Like he's just like he's high. He's high as a kite, Like.
Speaker 1: Exactly for sure, he's had a long term heroin problem.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, he's got connections.
Speaker 6: Trust me, if I may draw a small circle around these activities with Maxwell. Back to Jack Parsons, her brother in law is Roger Molina. He's he's the son of Jack Parson's uh number two guy and his suicide suicide squad of ritual sex magic out there in the California desert.
Speaker 1: Oh you know, I believe.
Speaker 6: I believe his number two is Roger. One of one of the father of the son is Roger. But the son of the man that was Jack Parson's number two is married to Glenn Maxwell's sister.
Speaker 3: Holy shit, It is a small world, isn't it.
Speaker 6: It's a very It's a very once you start putting it down and looking at things, it's a very small network. And a lot of times they're all part of the same family.
Speaker 5: Like literally, you know what I like to you something that I think me and JJ and one of my other other people on the clbre Jac's Lisa, I think we were talking about and it was like a correlation that I had noticed at one point. You know, JJ doesn't bring up, like, you know, why the hell was Stephen Hawking on her submarine to begin with, but like like think.
Speaker 6: Of he tied to a dolly Wait yeah.
Speaker 5: Before before he could even let JJ even go into the whole thing about about about Hawking. One thing I do want to mention though, real quick is that Glene Maxwell's father like basically owned probably like eighty percent of the scientific publishing companies for a long time. He controlled what was put out. Now howky his ship was published through that? Well there you go, So like, how do you know this dude is really like who they've been saying?
Speaker 2: He is?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 5: But I mean the things that JJ could even say I think about his original translator was like somebody liperating basically, oh.
Speaker 1: The Stephen Hockey. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 6: Let me let me add something real quick here on Jeffrey Epstein. Old Jeffrey who I am no point in time to I believe he actually died. He's very much alive in my opinion, including there was a off you all familiar. There was a drone that flew over Saint James Island, their little Saint James. Yeah, about three weeks after old Jeff was supposedly died there in Labor Day week in twenty what nineteen, was itwenty nineteen, I think, Yeah, got some pretty August yeah, yeah, August. Yeah, so this is this is Labor Day weekend. A few weeks later, this drone got some pretty good footage, you know, some random account posts. It's Reddit, but it looks just like Jeff and I, you know, I made sure I saved the screenshots and stuff ever since then because I'm like, this motherfucker's alive.
Speaker 1: Because I was already interesting for a couple of years prior.
Speaker 6: When I did a show about the guy, because I was determined he was some sort of weird fucking wizard. Right, So when he's not doing jail time back there in Florida, back in two thousand and seven, when he's signing out of the county jail, of the wing of the county jail that he built to stay there, you know, eight hours a weekend, you know, when he's signing out there to go to his house and to go to his island.
Speaker 1: He's never using a signature. He's using like the infinity symbol.
Speaker 6: I'm like this motherfucker, And the best of my understanding, I'm not, you know, tennerally speaking, I am.
Speaker 1: In a cult reject. Literally.
Speaker 6: I used to be a Mormon, So I guess I was a ceremonial magician to some regard.
Speaker 1: There a couple of.
Speaker 4: Exposed to the occult at least for sure.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but my understanding, I don't know much about, you know, general occults. Of my understanding, the symbol of the infinite symbols is the like the wizards. They try to say, he's in control of both the unseen and the scene worlds.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's above the magician and the tarot card.
Speaker 1: Right there you go.
Speaker 6: So I think old Jeff was sending a messages down the visitors logs saying, look, motherfuckers, I got this under control.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm. I don't know, man.
Speaker 3: I And you know, people are saying, like that body that they rolled out and they took pictures of, right, did not look like him like they.
Speaker 2: Said that was Hillary's brother. I keep hearing. There you go, Harry Clinton.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like that idea.
Speaker 2: And they showed photos of him and the nose and everything, and I like, yeah, take the photo, turn it upside down and yeah, I don't know, wor So where do you think he is then?
Speaker 6: You know, probably kicking it on Great Saint James Island. No one ever talked about that. He bought that in the years prior to his death.
Speaker 2: He was he's one island over, they're too late. Check.
Speaker 6: He bought it in twenty sixteen and started doing heavy construction with no permits in the Virgin Islands governor that he was paying off, you know, was out of office, the new one and the new Attorney general, the new US attorney there wanted to be so they kept trying to shut it down.
Speaker 1: They eventually did shut down.
Speaker 6: The project after he allegedly died, though, so who knows role Jeff was. No one paid attention to that island. He was doing heavy construction over there for years.
Speaker 3: Did Joe Biden's brother also have an island over there? Yes?
Speaker 2: He did.
Speaker 3: What was that called? Was that like the hop skip away?
Speaker 2: I don't know. It was called a hop skip on a jump island.
Speaker 6: Not too far from Richard Branson's either right there, Yeah, where he hosted next him Sex cult parties there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's all like the same sex cult. I think it's just different. You can Peter Nightguard. Peter Nightguard had an island there too.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 6: Really he's that Canadian fellow, right flex you know, I'm sure knows what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Peter night Guard.
Speaker 2: He disappeared over to Worzy now Greece or something. He's hiding over in Europe.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The fashion designer guys, like like when you peel it back and it's just like listen, like all these people are into some kinky shit, Okay, but if you're going to involve kids, you know, then you know you deserve to be shot or killed, you know, or or at least arrested. Let's hear. So all I'm hearing is process. Yeah, but you have to have the due process for sure. But like I said, no, nobody is nobody's been accounted taking account for any of this. So and I just kind of like, we'll.
Speaker 6: See David Copperfield's got an island down there too. And David Copperfield the magician, you're never going to find his victims though he literally made them disappear.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh boy, Yeah, probably hate them.
Speaker 6: They're probably inside the STAD the magician, he's a magicians, Like, my next trick is to make all these victims disappear.
Speaker 2: He actually saw them in half. I'm like, oh, I screw it up. They're bleeding out, all right, dump them. The CIA is like, we could actually use this.
Speaker 3: Huh, can you make all of our ship disappear too?
Speaker 2: David?
Speaker 6: Yeah, he had some real dark tails popping off there around the same Epstein times that were he was apparently soliciting literally teenage girls from his audience of the shows to come to his island and stuff.
Speaker 3: So I remember that. Yeah, there's just a lot of like a lot of like unclosed loops of story, right, tales of things that just hey, what happened to this? What happened to this? Naomi Campbell like her island, you know, and her ties, right, that's right, what happened to that? And then you know, if you look at Trump, he had like beauty pageants all the time, and he had he was like had ties with the Victoria's Secret Models and beauty pageants and all this stuff. So it's like who who paid him or who was he paying to run those shows? And what are his connections? With those beauty pageants. You know, I haven't really look to that, but it's a great question. Great question.
Speaker 1: Have you seen that scene was involved in some of these pageants as well, So he was. He had a whole.
Speaker 6: Apartment building where he was housing quote unquote models, and you know, they weren't all prostitutes, or maybe some of them were. Maybe they were all used for prostitutes. I don't know, but at least on paper, some of them were modeling. And I do believe there was some crossovers there with some of his models in Trump competitions.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: And then have you seen the movie Where's My Roy Cone? The documentary Roy CON's My Favorite Characters in Life?
Speaker 2: Oh boy? Okay, Well tell us about it.
Speaker 3: What's what do you think about Trump and the connection to Roy Cone?
Speaker 6: Well, we did a show with the Heidi love On, the host of the Unfiltered Rise podcast.
Speaker 1: She does a bunch of Mormon stuff.
Speaker 6: If you're not familiar with her show, great stuff if you're interested in all things Mormon and parapolitics. We did a series in the Occult Rejects talking about the you know, some of the nineteen sixties from RFK to Watergate, early seventies stuff related to these same characters out of this organization called PERMADEX, which was this weird multi national corporation that was involved and apparently doing global.
Speaker 1: Assassinations and other hood rat shit.
Speaker 6: And on that board was this was the focus of the Jim Garrison investigation with JFK.
Speaker 1: But on that board was Roy Cone. So this dude's involved in some.
Speaker 6: Really serious stuff going back to sixty three. But then if you look get fast forward, you see some pictures with him and Trump at his Broy's fifty second birthday at Studio fifty four, and he's got Trump right next to him, dressed a little bit like looking like a cross dresser if you ask me, I'm not sure exactly what the scene is there. But at that same time in nineteen seventy eight, when that occurred, according to a memo signed by the son of same killer, David Berkowitz in nineteen ninety six, he claims Roy Cohn was a member of the processed Church of the Final Judgment dating back to that time in nineteen seventy eight, when he's got you know, little young twenty eight year old Donald on a leash, you know what I mean, dressed like a little lady.
Speaker 4: It was. It's actually a very weird picture.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: That's super weird picture.
Speaker 3: I'll try to find it and put it in this episode, but.
Speaker 1: I say I can send a jail link here after the show for sure. It's well worth including years ago.
Speaker 2: I feel Trump's on a leash anyways right now with Elon, Like, what's your take on Elon? Obviously he's yeah, it Like at this point, I'm kind of like, I feel like, you know, Dick Cheney was the real person that was running stuff, not George Bush. And I kind of feel right now it's Elon that's running stuff, not Trump. And it's just like, did he help Trump stay out of jail? I know he gave Trump two hundred million dollars, Like what does he have? Does he have something on Trump? Is he going to now if you're thinking about the plan, is Trump going to finally turn on him and expose him? What's your take with Elon? Really with this administration?
Speaker 6: Well, I think Elon represents the Nazi factions of the of NASA and the CIA, if you will, because those are the folks that he has contracts with through the NRO and all these satellites predominantly.
Speaker 1: That's all. If you're not familiar with the National Reconnaissance.
Speaker 6: Office, it's comprised of the CIA, the US Air Force, and NASA. And this is who launches all the satellites with Elon. You know, before he was branching off on his own when he was doing that at Vandenberg Air Force Base for years.
Speaker 1: But he still has contracts.
Speaker 6: With these organizations, it's just not using their launch facilities any longer.
Speaker 1: But I think that's where Elon falls into.
Speaker 6: I think the better question, though, in regards to roy Cone, perhaps is who replaced Roy Cone, like when he died in nineteen eighty six, who became the new Roy Cone? And I would argue that's the man who introduced old Donald Trump and Roy Cone, allegedly at least on paper, And that's Roger Stone.
Speaker 2: Oh really yeah? Okay yeah?
Speaker 3: And then wasn't there a hotel or something that Donald Trump bought in that hotel was notorious for capturing blackmail?
Speaker 1: Well that's a great point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think maybe Trump has a blackmail on people and that's why he's still alive.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, he has got some blackmoult people, right, I mean, that's what it looks like right, you know, he uh, he's involved a number of these hotel ventures. Most notably he bought out Resorts International, right, which was which was a essentially a Mayor Lansky outfit out of the Bahamas. It was used a money laundering situation through Iran contra. Right, he would buy them out there in the late eighties and become the new owner of that when and that would he rolled that up into his Atlantic City operations. But it's the background of that organization and it's and it's operations before Trump and its operations in around the time Trump, you know, acchoired it. That's very interesting to me because it's deeply involved in all these money laundering and blackmail operations and revolving around uh you know, the gun gun, the gun running, the drug running and uh you know whatever other ungodly things are doing with it within these blackmail ops and laundering all that money right with the same gun at drug money through these banks.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, that's where these that's where Trump becomes really interesting to me as well, you know, with his you know acquisition to some of these things you know, years ago and where these things sit today. Is that how he gets his power, right, I mean, it's possible.
Speaker 3: It would make sense to me because I'm like, the guy's alive for some reason, because it's like, you wouldn't let a guy get into power if he didn't want him to get into power, unless he had some blackmail. Maybe I don't know, And I do remember I so like I used to be into like the Adam Krolla show. It was like like by thing way back and then like I'm talking like maybe fifteen years ago, and I remember watching The Apprentice because Adam Krola was on there and Donald Trump was talking about going into like a Hope Tel room and he's like, I know, I always tell Ivanka be careful where you go. Didn't stay because there's cameras. You know, they'll put secret cameras.
Speaker 1: In the rooms.
Speaker 2: And I you know, I got to watch out because they'll put them in the bathroom, they'll put them in the mirrors.
Speaker 3: And he was saying like all these things about secret cameras. And now looking back, it kind of makes sense that he would know about this ship because he's probably privy too, and he collects it.
Speaker 2: He probably did it.
Speaker 6: I would actually argue it might be a family tradition. So if you If you go back to Donald's grandfather when he came to America, he was running a saloon and kind of whorehouse and Pike's placemark in Seattle back in like eighteen eighty five circ. Eighteen eighty five, So that's kind of the foray of the Trump family end of this hotel industry, right you know. So again, so it was a whorehouse at the time of the Alaskan gold Rush, so you know, who knows what kind of spook activity runs in around that and or blackmail operations. But I don't think these black well operations are new, and I suspect that's exactly.
Speaker 1: What we go on in a whorehouse. Hey, we got you documented doing this, right.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, exactly. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And now they're doing it on social media. They're tracking who's uh, who's gonna share anti Semitic memes so that way they can take you down later. I mean, it's they're basically setting up the bowling pins to knock everybody down. They're they're introducing all this like anti semitism laws, anti semitism blah blah blah. You're you're having stories now that like Jewish Americans like want to flee America because they don't feel safe now, so they're they're setting up this story and like all of a sudden, like you just see all this like anti Semitic, like pro Hitler stuff on X and I'm like, that can't be a coincidence, you know what I mean? And so like when you look at like this problem reaction solution, how do you how do you get people to sympathize with you or a certain group is you have to create your enemy kind of like we do with like foreign wars and regime change. You create the enemy so that way you have somebody to attack you on purpose. Oh they attacked this, and now we have to go to war. Same thing with free speech, anti semitism, I mean, you name it. So we'll see where all this goes. I just I think that, like you know, there's plenty of evidence to support that Donald Trump is is like a Zionist. His whole cabinet is taking a PAC money. He has like he is taken a PAC money. Sheldon Adelson, his wife Mariam Aidelson, gave him over one hundred million dollars, right, So I don't know, it's it's just one of those things that I'm keeping an eye on. But again there's always that little inkling okay of trust the plan we're saving Israel for last, this whole Q stuff. So well, we are.
Speaker 2: Watching a movie. That's the only thing I agree with is that we are watching a movie because that's what keeps us entertained, divided, whatever. And at this point, I'm like, well, who's running the movie, because it surely ain't just one side, the side that we think is and you know, exposing all this stuff. But this movie, at this point, from my opinion, it's stale. My popcorn is stale. The butter has gotten all dried up, it's turned it to lard. It's just like, I'm done. I'm done with this movie. Give me something like, don't give me a sequel.
Speaker 1: Don't give me we don't need the trilogy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like a Netflix special that goes forever and it's like one hour episodes that just drag the funk on. I'm like, stop it, rip the band aid off, get to it.
Speaker 1: It's agree much.
Speaker 3: I think the episodes, Yeah, yeah, all.
Speaker 6: Of it too much behind the scenes when when the actual in front of the scenes wasn't good.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I do think there are different factions, right, just just speaking of maybe Trump's the cult whatever cult believes this ear. I agree with Nick, he definitely has some. It certainly seems Masonic in nature, whatever that is. But you know, and these does seem like warring factions, right, Like I do honestly believe he hates the Clintons. He hates Obama for more than one reason, not just you agree, right, Like he's like that sincerely hates them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we talked about how I think the elites or the illuminati met up with a public system, like yeah, we need to change your image, so we're going to rebrand you, you know, and change things up so it's no longer you know, fifteen minutes cities, it's freedom cities, you know. Like I think it's rebranding, and I think there is a rebranding.
Speaker 1: There isn't there, Right, There is a bit.
Speaker 2: Of a rebranding where we're like, okay, so it's one one system taking over the other system. And that's why some of these people hate Trump because they know there's systems dying and he's going to expose them.
Speaker 3: But it's not only that, but like how many accounts when Joe Biden was president and they were sharing everybody saying new World Order, all these democrats, global leader saying new World Order. And then literally Elon Musk says, we're gonna have the Golden Age, a new world order is among us and has the New World Order jacket posts new and like the guy's literally telling you he does the freaking Nazi salut like to a t And I'm like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you ever got Baron Trump going like this, which is another thing would do?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he did the little Yeah he didn't. He didn't do this, which you know what that is. That's Hull. That's a little hul Comania, Hollywood.
Speaker 5: That's another thing too, like real quick, real quick, Hulk Holgan when he uh, when Corker outed him.
Speaker 4: Peter Tile paid for his lawsuit, that's right. And who was ripping their shirt off for Trump this last election?
Speaker 5: Yeah, and Peter Till's funny.
Speaker 4: He's.
Speaker 2: Richard Hulk became the richest porn star. That's that's basically what that court case was. He became the richest porn star, right said, his prayers trained eight his vitamins and maybe a few other things whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe a viager in those vitamins.
Speaker 2: Who know the twenty four inch python down there, brother, Yeah, he ain't dead yet, all right, guys. Well, hey, it's been a nice hour fifteen minutes. We went all over the place. So I freaking love this kind of fun. Yeah, we'll have to have you back on or maybe we can go on show.
Speaker 4: For sure, for sure?
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So where can before we get out here? Where can people find you? Are you guys on you doing your own separate shows or plug away?
Speaker 4: JJ has his own you can go first, JJ.
Speaker 1: Oh, for sure, thanks man. Yeah, JJ Van's host of Operation GCD.
Speaker 6: Do a live show on YouTube, Rumble and TwixT every Wednesday at seven pm Eastern and then Friday nights we do a live show on the same platforms myself and Nick and Fridays with the Cult Rejects and the Operations GCD, and we just kind of what we did here a little bit of a roundtable discussion conspiracy theory topics, you know, are you know, depending on which guests we have, and certainly like to invite y'all to come join us for Fridays for one of these conspiracy theory round tables again, for sure. I had a good, good conversation. I appreciate the invite.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think they should change it from conspiracy theories to spoiler alerts. That's what we are through those t shirts, Greg, spoil alerts, spoilers conspiracy. Yeah, and the work mind you, Yes.
Speaker 5: The Occult Rejects, which you'll see JJ Vans on there quite oftenly the Occult Rejects. It's on a bitch shoot, Rumble and YouTube and all major podcasts.
Speaker 4: And thank you very much.
Speaker 5: I really really had a good time and definitely want to chat it up with you guys again.
Speaker 3: Yeap, pleasure was all ours. Thank you guys for coming on Flex. Any last words before we bounce.
Speaker 2: Party, Party, That's all I say.
Speaker 3: I love it all right, everybody, Well yeah Nick JJ thanks again for coming Flex. Take it easy up there in Canada. Don't do anything, all right, everybody. Until next time, stay steamy,