Speaker 1: Hey, hey, hey, I'm bad with something for you to think about it. I want to talk about this cliche we always here and have heard all of our lives. Children are our future. Exactly what does that mean? The releaston I ask, exactly what does that mean? Is because in these days and times it could mean a lot. I think I understand the original.
Speaker 2: Meaning of it, and then again I don't know if it really was what I'm thinking.
Speaker 1: So if we just, you know, right off the top of our heads, think about that cliche children are our future.
Speaker 2: We think that it means, you know, the children, they're young, they.
Speaker 1: Have unlimited resources, disguise the limit being the best that they could be. All of that right that it's my perception, or that was my perception early.
Speaker 2: On in life when I didn't know any better.
Speaker 1: Now to say the children are our future, it's pretty bleak and it's quite disturbing. It's unsettling, why you may ask, because of the things that children are doing, what they're saying, how they're behaving.
Speaker 2: That it's not a good look for many children.
Speaker 1: When children get to a certain age, you can look at them and say, Okay, it's time to get it together.
Speaker 2: But before then, it.
Speaker 1: Falls on the parents, because the parents is the ones who open their children up to things. They're the first people. Parents are some type of caregiver. They're the first people who open things up to the children, whether good or bad. Unfortunately, many, many, many children are being reared by parents who are unhealed individuals who are projecting their pain. So when they project their pains onto their children, what do the children do?
Speaker 2: They adopt and adapt.
Speaker 1: To those behaviors, to those ways of thinking, those ways of feeling, those.
Speaker 2: Ways of acting.
Speaker 1: They normalize them. That is why I said scary, because there are many broken people who are projecting their pains onto their children. They don't know how to love. Therefore, they don't know how to nurture. They don't know how to nurture their children. They don't give good discipline. The discipline that many children get is abusive. They're getting the fire beat out of them. Not anything that's constructive. Is destructive. The discipline is very destructive. The behavior that affects a child psyche you know, it causes them mental health issues or mental stress that leads to mental health issues, And many children don't know how to adapt to a better way of coping. Instead, they move alone in life, get older, not necessarily.
Speaker 2: Mentally mature, because you don't get there.
Speaker 1: Unless you allow healing in your life. So it's scary to think that children are the future, considering they're being raised by electronics.
Speaker 2: They're falling in love with AI the wrong way. They're meeting people.
Speaker 1: Who mean them no good, who coherts them into doing the fairies and awful things. They are being abused on every level by their parents or some caregiver, some adult figure.
Speaker 2: They're just going through pure hell. The children are.
Speaker 1: They're being used. They're being abused, they are psycher, they are being used for rituals. I mean all types of things.
Speaker 2: I told you years ago. Children are commodities.
Speaker 1: If their commodity, how in the world are they going to be our future?
Speaker 2: If they're being used and abused by.
Speaker 1: Their own parents, how are they going to be our futures? Yeah, they could be, but not in a good way. Most children these days have no discipline. They go to school. The parents expect for the teachers to discipline them and instill in them the things that they should have in them, to teach them to go to school and act properly appropriately.
Speaker 2: Instead, parents send them to school and.
Speaker 1: Think the teachers are supposed to raise them.
Speaker 3: It is all children from all groups, not just any particular group, all groups.
Speaker 1: They're not tall love in the home because there's no nurturing because their parents are their caregivers, don't even love themselves, so they don't know how to love and nurture them and steer them in the right direction and instill good positive things in them because they don't have good positive things in themselves.
Speaker 2: So it's a scary thought that children are the future.
Speaker 1: Now, Please don't misunderstand me, don't miscunscrew me. I know that there are some good parents out there doing the right things, but it's like being a Christian, a true true Christians, far in between, few in number. We're seeing that these children, they're killing, they're carrying weapons at school, they're doing drugs and alcohol, they're having.
Speaker 2: All types of inappropriate section I mean, just all kinds of things.
Speaker 1: The young kids beating adults online, or they're getting into this AI and having romantic feelings towards this fake stuff.
Speaker 2: Because they have no one to guide.
Speaker 1: Them, they have no one to monitor them, they have no one who gives them structure or discipline. They're just running them up, So how will they be out futures other than victimizing and terrorizing.
Speaker 2: Seriously, a lot of children.
Speaker 1: That have no respect for themselves or anyone else. They don't respect their parents.
Speaker 2: Some of them.
Speaker 1: Physically abuse their parents. Some of them have murdered their parents. You have to raise a child from the womb. You have to be in control from the womb. The problem is so many people are becoming parents who are not fit to be parents. They're bringing children into this world when they should have never ever brought children into the world because they don't have the heart, the mind, the finances, the stability, they don't have any of it. So these kids are brought into the world and they're there used their abuse, they're talked down to, they're mistreated in every way. The children don't have confidence, they have no motivation or ambition. All they want to do is stay in the room and play video games. They don't want to socialize with people. They just want to be by themselves. That's not good. That's why they get into these technologies and then they get off of to bad dark themes because they have no one to lead and guide them, no one to steer them in the.
Speaker 2: Right direction because their parents are running amok.
Speaker 1: Too. Many people are having children, but they don't have time.
Speaker 2: For the children.
Speaker 1: They only make time for the people they want to make time for, but it's not their children. They go to work, do what they need to do, do whatever they want to do outside of work, but they don't have time for their children. And that's why these children are getting into things that are seeking love from the wrong people and the wrong things.
Speaker 2: Because they don't know what love fils.
Speaker 1: So they easily fall for the wrong people and the wrong things. That's why we hear of these children who are falling in love with this AI stuff because the AI is saying things to them that make them feel good, but they don't know any better. They think it's good, they think it's the right thing because they have any feelings and emotions, but it's not.
Speaker 2: So many children are being led wrong.
Speaker 1: Because they have no guidance from their parents or from an adult who is instilling something positive in them. Now, like I said, I know this is not every child, but I believe it's most.
Speaker 2: There are some very very good.
Speaker 1: Parents out there, and there are some very very good children out there.
Speaker 2: But I believe for the most part. Children are being led wrong, they're being led astraight.
Speaker 1: They don't have a chance from the womb because of their parents. They're being left in places they're being murdered that I mean, it's just terrible. And then those who are being raised, some of them are being taken out of the home, put into foster homes, and they get it worse in the foster home than they did from the home they came out of.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's just horrible. God blessed the children. God bless the children. Some of them have no chance. They have no chance. You don't know what I've gone through with my grandson.
Speaker 1: Some of these children have no chance because the system fails them.
Speaker 2: Over and over and over and over again. They have no chance. And it's horrible because they did not ask to be born.
Speaker 1: Some of these people know they're messed up, they know they shouldn't have children, but they still do it.
Speaker 2: These children, they're picking up drugs.
Speaker 1: And alcohol at five and six, and seven and eighty nine and ten and eleven years old.
Speaker 2: I know because I can't.
Speaker 1: For many I've had patience who parents dropped them off at the psych hospital and left them there. Have to be forced to communicate with their child. It's terrible, it's so terrible. So many adults just abuse children. I mean on every level possible, from their parents to friends of the family, other family members.
Speaker 2: Non family.
Speaker 1: They're being abused on every level, in the schools, in the churches, in different clubs, just everywhere by so many people who know better. But because they have such unheal hearts and minds, they're doing so many awful things to children. It's horrible, horrible. I feel sorry for these children because some of them have no chance. And you you don't raise your child, and you don't raise your child properly, the streets will are.
Speaker 2: So one will.
Speaker 1: Someone will get into their head and they will be leding astray. That's why I don't fall for the societal views or one parent households cause dysfunction.
Speaker 2: That's a lie.
Speaker 1: It's not one parent households that cause dysfunctions. It's not dysfunctions because the fathers are not in the home. Because two parent households are dysfunctional with the father in the home, because the father is abusing in every way his child. The mother is abusing her child. So don't tell me it's because of one parent household. That's a lie because that one parent, if he or she is a good thing, they can raise a phenomenal child. It's about who the parent is, the mindset of the parent, the heart of the parent. It has nothing to do with whether it's one or two. It's the heart and mind of that parent. And unfornfortunately, many have unhealed hearts and minds, and they project all of the negativity onto their children.
Speaker 2: Children are used as.
Speaker 1: Poems, they are misused, They are abused by many adults in their lives, and how are they gonna be the future?
Speaker 2: With that mindset?
Speaker 1: You see adults who are angry, adults who are spiteful, adults who are fulled with rage, adults because they never healed from past hands. And it says a cycle just constantly and continuously repeating itself.
Speaker 2: A lot of people don't try to change.
Speaker 1: They remain the same, and they become broken adults.
Speaker 2: It's a shame. It is so sad.
Speaker 1: It breaks my heart because I know I did the best with my children. Some things I did I could have done better. I'm sure my kids thought I was too strict, but I never done anything harmful to my kids. You know, cursing them out. You know, I've never done anything like that. And sometimes you can be the best parent, you could be the best, and.
Speaker 2: Your kids still go astraight.
Speaker 1: I know, because once they become adults, they have other people that come into their life that influence them, encourage them, coherse them, and they stop listening to their parents that mean them well, the good parents that mean them well.
Speaker 2: They stop listening to them.
Speaker 1: You can't tell them anything because they know everything.
Speaker 2: So I understand that side of it too.
Speaker 1: But as a parent, you're supposed to give you a child the best that you can from the womb, the best that you can alcohol, drugs, sex. Nothing should be more important than being a good parent to your child. And if you can't do that, you don't need to have them.
Speaker 2: Point blank, you don't need to have them, you know.
Speaker 1: That's all I'm saying on this because this is very, very delicate and touching to me. This topic, this topic means a lot to me, so I'm just gonna leave it right there.
Speaker 2: I pray for the children, that God.
Speaker 1: Keep his arms around the children, that God strengthen them and give them peace in their hearts and in their minds, because I know they're going through a lot. Please share, Thank you for listening, much much love. I in every episode of the.
Speaker 2: Same and I hope and I pray you do it. Hey going it