Speaker 1: Sosaki.
Speaker 2: September third, we have Pantera Don don don, and we got tickets and we're giving them away all week long. We always give tickets away using the iHeart app one.
Speaker 1: It's free. Why don't you have this?
Speaker 2: Hopefully you have it, and you know, not only do you stream whatever you want to stream, you can download podcasts. But then of course they have that talkback feature which is great for giveaways as well. You can always leave us messages on the talkback feature, but it's a microphone. You click on it, you can leave a message. The third person that leaves us their name, their phone number, their email address, and can tell us the name of the professional athlete who is behind the shirtless controversy we talked about at the beginning of the show, so very famous athlete. We talked about him being shirtless and the big controversy we talked about it. You should have been listening to the show. The third person that can tell us who that was and leave their name, their phone number, and their email address, you are going to win those Pantera tickets. Congratulations to whoever that be. But right now it's time for.
Speaker 1: This, It's time to play the today game.
Speaker 2: It's a game.
Speaker 1: The technic today. Let's go take it away, you jack wagons.
Speaker 3: It is time to play the today game. For today April fourteenth, twenty twenty five. We'll start with Britt Daniel of Spoon being fifty four.
Speaker 4: One of the rock solid bands of our time. They're a good band every time, just good, just really good. They're solid. They're kind of like they're kind of like an old man's fair away shot. You know, it's never going to be a bomb, just right down in the middle of the fairway every time.
Speaker 1: No one's ever like I don't like Spoon.
Speaker 3: Okay, so give if Spoon was a pro athlete, what pro athlete would Spoon be?
Speaker 1: Seven eight seven? All right? NFL? NFL? Spoon was a Dallas cowboy, spoos Dallas coming now any point? And Mark Lawrence no way dog.
Speaker 2: When you said football, the very first name that popped in my head was Douce Staley. Steeley's a really good running back exactly, long time, exactly, Spoon is Deuce Staley.
Speaker 1: I'll take it. It's an Eagles reference. On the way you had to go out this kind of obscure.
Speaker 2: It's the first name I thought of the Jamarco Murray I'm trying to Marco Murray flamed out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right. I think he had a better career than Douce Staley right now.
Speaker 2: He just had a he had a flash, and then they signed him to that big giant deal. Went oh my god, why did we sign this guy? And he's gone immediately?
Speaker 3: Tank ten plus years, He's consistent, really good.
Speaker 2: To me, Tank is way better than Spoon. I think Tank might be a c DC. Wow, it's incredible. You know what that would be like Doug Free. I think Spoon is Doug Free.
Speaker 3: Guys, I absolutely from all we Sunny in Philadelphia, Rob mclahaney's forty eight back Ones, Cowboys Jersey. I's not wearing it in the back office.
Speaker 1: What that's a secret? Of course, it's who else?
Speaker 2: You don't think he's got to.
Speaker 1: Be anything on?
Speaker 5: How many Super Bowls have the birds?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: Richie Blackmore of Deep Purple is eighty Let's smoke on.
Speaker 2: The water in fart Okay, hear it again?
Speaker 5: Just h yeah, I don't think those parts are pitched the way you think they are because Baker Mayfield is thirty.
Speaker 1: Glatio Is that an offer clue? Oh?
Speaker 3: Well, well I know, I know cheesecake factory.
Speaker 6: Correct, right, he's weirdly kind of good legend. Pete Rose would have been eighty four Rose.
Speaker 1: Yep, the best Today. This thorn was gambled. Pete Rose's hair was something to really get a good look at. Back into the.
Speaker 3: Uh and finally it's National Pecan Day.
Speaker 1: Almonds have been on a good run. Almonds have been on a good run, and said have been on a good run the last five years.
Speaker 4: Interesting, But I think now we're kind of seeing that we're turning the page into the decade. They're gonna look back in the Roaring twenties, are gonna be all about the pecan.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's interesting. I like pecan. All Right, there you have it. There's the Today game for today.
Speaker 3: April fourteenth, twenty twenty five. Good luck to all of our nominees. Coming up next, KT, where are you gonna take us? In the audio bubble back
Speaker 1: Did we catch Stevie Ray Vaughan and a Lie This is juicy