Speaker 1: You know what time it is. Who this guy? It's the sweeping sensation that's sweeping the nation. It's time for the pumpkins spice cry. It's right who yeah, pipe man, welcome, give me that ride, great, give me that.
Speaker 2: High hype man.
Speaker 1: I hope you guys.
Speaker 2: I hope you guys are watching us on Facebook Live or YouTube.
Speaker 1: Hype man.
Speaker 2: Great to have you here. Sorry you missed Alex again today. Hey, alas missed that guy.
Speaker 1: Sounds like a great dude on the show. Alex is definitely not here today.
Speaker 3: You know that he's not.
Speaker 1: He's going on a meeting.
Speaker 2: I think yeah, he had a meeting to go to. Okay, listen.
Speaker 1: The pumpkin spice price is right.
Speaker 2: You've been an actual pumpkin spice. I'm available on retail shelves this fall season. Watch the live stream. Please watch a live stream. I beg of you, like you know, like when they have it, you have a child, they have a c section, they pull out that curtain.
Speaker 1: I need a curtain.
Speaker 2: I can't look at it.
Speaker 1: It's not sick.
Speaker 2: It's just close your eyes.
Speaker 1: So Contestant number one c J, come on down, Joe, see Joe, h CJ.
Speaker 2: You're gonna be the first contest Great, great, great, you're the first. You're the first contestant today and the pumpkin spice prices right, you're gonna be the first guy to bid, so good luck to you.
Speaker 3: Next up is William. Come on down, William, will It's really.
Speaker 2: Not much thought out of that one. Just William.
Speaker 1: Oh, Hello William, good morning.
Speaker 2: You're the second contestant today on the Pumpkins Spice price is right. Good luck bidding today. Okay, good Morten, thanks for having me, Good morning man, thanks for being on the show today. William.
Speaker 3: And then, last but not least, Ryan, come on down, Rhino Ryan out Yo.
Speaker 2: Hi Ryan, Hi, Rhino jusy.
Speaker 1: You're the third contestant on today's Pumpkins Spice price is right.
Speaker 3: You'll be bidding third.
Speaker 2: And we got a great contestant row here.
Speaker 3: We got just a killer, a murderer's row.
Speaker 1: We got CJ.
Speaker 2: William and Ryan. Now I need you all to listen, Barry, Barry, Barry carefully as the hype man tells us, what is today's item up forbid? Well run, Today's item is zero's pumpkin spice quit toothpicks. These toothpicks are designed to help reduce the.
Speaker 1: Cravings of cigarettes and vapes.
Speaker 2: Each toothpick is nicotine freed and feudures, xilental sukulos, natural flavors, and jamboo oleo resin.
Speaker 1: To help you fight those pesky cravings. What They even create a temporary tingling sensation in your mouth and lips.
Speaker 2: They can also help with dry mouth sensing.
Speaker 1: It's a tingellink sensation when you put it in your mouth. All right, just trust me on this one. You know what they say.
Speaker 2: Gang, If you want to step smoking on something, get you some toothpicks that are flavored with pumpkin.
Speaker 1: It's a twenty cow tuber pumpkin toothpicks. Some fun folks A zero, you are.
Speaker 2: A menace to society.
Speaker 1: Melins.
Speaker 2: My grandma used to put tingel on her Christmas tree.
Speaker 3: Interesting, I think you're thinking tensh Tingling is the sensation you'll feel when you put these toothpicks in your mouth.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm sure you I'm sure you are all just as confused as I am.
Speaker 1: This morning set in park Hey, CJ contested number one. What is going to be your bid?
Speaker 2: On the twenty count tube of pumpkins spice? Toothpicks, CJ. What is your bid? I'm gonna go seven ninety nine, seven ninety nine sounds like the studio audience likes it. Yeah, let's go over to William William what is what is your bid? It's a twenty count tube of pumpkin spice toothpicks fifteen fifteen ninety five are very good. Studio audience likes that bid too, Hey, Ryan, listen private Ryan contested number three. I got a bid of seven ninety nine of fifteen ninety five. What is your bid on the twenty count tube of pumpkin spice toothpicks from the fine folks at zero? What is your bid? Let's go where dollars and one thing. It's like a real game show.
Speaker 3: It's like a real game show here.
Speaker 2: It really is. The contestant who comes closest without going over the actual retail price will be our winner today.
Speaker 1: Hype man, what do we got? Well? Run?
Speaker 2: The actual retail price of zero's pumpkin spice quick toothpicks is twelve dollars in fifty six.
Speaker 3: That would be.
Speaker 2: Contestant number three.
Speaker 1: Hello J Ryan, No, ryaner my mad?
Speaker 2: William overbids CJ with seven ninety nine. The person that came closest was eight.
Speaker 1: Poll one contestant number three, Ryan Thomas.
Speaker 2: Is your winner today on the pumpkin spice price is right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, buddy, what are you giving a Ryan, dude?
Speaker 3: You get the tickets to see Jerry Cantrell a House of Blues, and.
Speaker 1: You just get the pride of knowing that you want pumpkin spice price is right? Congratulations, Why are you?
Speaker 2: That's how we were all in the city of Montgomery. Baby Rhino right rhino?
Speaker 1: Anybody HiPE man, thank you, Let's get me back.
Speaker 3: I'll see you next week.
Speaker 1: I said, I'm a huge man. Love his work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's meet the race.