Speaker 1: Hello everybody, and welcome back. Thank you very much for joining me. My name is Jabrahtswell, and you're listening to BBR Investigations. Tonight, I'll be sharing a number of listeners experiences that have come into BBR since twenty twenty. Each report is written by the witness themselves and simply transcribed the words I did some of my thoughts on their cases, and I'll share some cases that are also startling similar. Let's start with the case from Sleaford in Yorkshire, a county here in the UK known for its cryptid and paranormal encounters. It has a rich history running back centuries in time, and even in modern times, amongst the hustle and bustle of busy areas, people still experienced the most extraordinary of things. The lady who shared this experience with me wishes to remain anonymous, so I will refer to her as d D. Lives in the Sleaford area. This took place in twenty twelve, and she said, Hi, Diabeth, I've been listening to your YouTube videos. I'm wondering whether you'd be interested in hearing of my experience. It was sometime in twenty twenty when my home in Sleaford with my youngest starter after visiting my other daughter and her husband, and they live in Grimsbeth. We've been gone a few days and my son, who was twenty at the time, was looking after the house and had three cats. When I got to the door that night, I noticed that it wasn't locked, and all the lights in the house had been left on. I went aside and looked upstairs to see if my son was there, and I was going to ask him why all the lights had been left on. I looked up there, and as I looked at the stairs, there was a dark figure in the bathroom at the top of the stairs. I called my son's name. Something was odd. I knew that it wasn't him. I didn't take my eyes off this black figure. They had no features, it was just pure black, and I started walking upstairs towards it. I felt angry that it was in my house. I wasn't scared at all. As I walked up the stairs, it moved across the bathroom. He sort of glided slowly from one end to the other end. I kept my eyes on it, but I was nearly at the top of the stairs. The banister blocked my view, so when I got to the top it had completely gone. I checked the bedrooms and my three caps were clearly terrified. They were scrambling to get under the bed. On one of them jumped right across the bed, absolutely terrified. I've never seen them like that now. The front and the back door were both unlocked, and every light in the house was on. My son later told me he had definitely locked up before going to work, and there were no lights left on when he left. My youngest artery was sixteen at the time, went into a bedroom and saw that her posters that had been on the wall were on the floor, and everything that was on a bed had been shoved in a pile onto the floor. She tried to entice the cats out from under the bed with trees, but they wouldn't come out. Was really unlike them. They normally will do anything for a tree. The following morning, I went to get out of bed and on the rug beside my bed was a monkey peach with what looked like a whole pack of hair clips individually hooked around the string. Both the monkey charm and the hair clips were previously in my bed room draw. There would be no way of them being moved from that drawer without waking me up. It require a lot of rummaging to get them all together. One thing I found strange about this is that when I came in the front door and looked, only then did the figure start slowly moving. It seemed like it waited for me to enter the house and look up, as if it wanted me to see it, even turning on all the lights of the house. It was years later I heard about other people seeing this black figure or what they call the hat man. I've never seen it before, not since, so I'm baffled as to why it came that day. I hope my story might be of interest to others. Cases I've heard are at night, you know, or during lucy dreaming or something like that. This was around four in the afternoon, although it was dark because it was wintertime. I lived in that house for thirteen years when it happened, and about six months after the shadow man incident, we moved as we were wanting to live nearer to.
Speaker 2: My daughter in rooms, Beth.
Speaker 1: What was also what is when we were moving in that November, everything went perfect, and I mean perfect. There was so many coincidence and things fitting into place that it was like something was helping us to move. But it was all good, and I wonder if all that's connected. My son said he had a friend over when I was out, and his friend went to the bathroom and when he came back downstairs, he looked shuck up. My son asked what was up, and he said that he'd looked in the mirror and saw his face, but it wasn't his space and it wasn't mirroring what he was doing. Some of his other friends said the street was known to be haunted, but that was the only incident that I had to share. That must have been absolutely startling to come home and witness that come in the house and there at the top of the stairs, it's a completely black shadow figure with no discernible features. I wonder if it was connected to the house or to the land that the house was built on. I shared a case earlier in the year very similar to this, and it took place in Trent Country Park where a student had seen a strange shadow shape being that looked like a human, and he saw it on two occasions. After the episode aired, and I was contacted through the BBR website by a lader who wanted to share her experience in the same country park, and she said, Hi, I had a really similar experience to the one the student had, but mine was a few years before. However, it was at the opposite end of the day. I went walking with my friend behind the old mansion where they used to be the water gardens Phillips has soon had built for his wife. It was around two thousand and two. We went off the beaten track. We were trying to get back to the oakward entrance of the park. We've been walking for a while. When the sunlight started to fade, I felt like we were walking in a circle. All of a sudden, I had a feeling like I shouldn't be there, and when I looked around at my surroundings, I noticed a shadowy figure. It was human shaped, but with no discernible features. I didn't look at it for too long. I just said to my friend that we should maybe walk back, as we needed to get home before it got too dark. I mentioned this to anyone until my sister and Laura and I were talking about BBR and she told me about the story that you shared. I read this account of your experience step and it made me think that what I saw wasn't just a trick of delight on my imagination like I'd originally thought. Did you notice in both descriptions it said that it was completely black and it didn't have any discernible features. Well, another listener shared with me some horrifying experiences that had when they were much younger, and I also centered on a six foot tall shadow being with no facial features. In approximately two thousand and eight, I had something happened to me that I'm really struggling to explain. This experience happened and when I was fifteen years old at the time, living with my dad his girlfriend who had five kids each between two and ten. There were three girls and two boys. None of these were my dad's kids, but he took care of them and if they were his own, So we had eight of us living in a three bed house. My dad and his girlfriend had a bedroom on the first floor. The three girl shared a room, and the two boys shared a room, all on the first floor. I was given a room on the ground floor that was right next to the dining room in the kitchen. The doors to my bedroom had glass windows in them, and this is important for later on with the encounter. Also, I want to mention that the stairs leading to the first floor were in the living room. I can see the bottom of the stairs from my bedroom looking through the windows, and the bedroom doors on the cross to the dining room. One week they decided they wanted to go camping on a weekend, but I didn't want to go. I'd made plans to meet up with some friends that weekend. Now, as a teenage lad, hanging around with your friends seemed pure and spending time with family. Anyway, that Friday night they left and I went out with my friends for a while. We won't go out the old laugh went home. I didn't have a drink or anything like that. I was completely sober. I got home later that night. I was on my own. I was so tired. I went straight to my room, got in bed. I was lying there and the house was empty except for me. It was strange to have this much silence in what is normally a very busy, noisy house. As I was settling down in bed, I started to hear footsteps walking across the landing. You could hear one foot after the next boom bum bum. It soundly like they'd come from the bathroom all the way across the landing and then stopped at the top of the stairs. I didn't know what to do. My eyes were wide and looking directly at the bottom of the stairs. My first thought was to shout a lot. I couldn't do it. It felt like something in the back of my mind was telling me not to move, not to make a sound. Survival instinct maybe, or just fear of the unknown. Then the footsteps are back again, but this time they're coming down the stairs. You could hear the stairs creaking after each and every step, like they, you know, the wood if I was walking down them. My heart was beating out of my chest. And this was all happening within minutes of me getting home. I thought this burglar had come, you know, had heard me come into the house and was looking for me. The footsteps kept going, the stairs were creeping. I could hear that this person was close to the bottom of the stairs. Now I was alone, frozen for fear. I thought, there's nothing I could do against a fully grown man, and what if he's got a weapon?
Speaker 2: What can I do?
Speaker 1: I heard the final three steps as this person got to the bottom of the stairs. My eyes would glued to that area, and then I saw it. This was no person standing. It may be a little under six feek tall. Was this shadow figure in the shape of a man, but it had no facial features and it just stood a dark silhouette. It was even a little bit translucent, and it just had this eerie feel to it. It stood there for what felt like forever and seemed to just be looking at the wall in front of it.
Speaker 2: It.
Speaker 1: She just stood still. I started to question myself, asking herself if I'm seeing things. Its head moves and looks towards the front door of the house. This was a slow movement with a quick look to the side, and then it started to move its head back around and looked towards my direction. You know, as soon as it did this, I just threw the blanket over my head, hiding under my covers. I did not know what to do. Do I climb out the window and run of nowhere to go. I just stayed as still as possible, and I listened out for any movement at all. And then I heard its footsteps again, but it was not coming towards me. It was going back up the stairs. I felt a bit of relief when I heard it get to the top of the stairs. It then started walking along the landing, and the footsteps stopped when it got to the bathroom, I said, hidden under my blanket, thinking about what to do. If I leave the house, Where do I go? My family are camping miles away. If I phoned my friends and told them about this, they'd just laugh at me and say that I was crazy. Not knowing what to do, I just stayed there, lying await for hours, when I must have finally fell asleep. I woke up the next morning still an edge. I could not get the image of this thing out of my head. What was it? I've never seen anything like it. Before I got ready, I went straight out of the house. That night, I stayed over at a friend's house. I did not mention what had happened to any of my friends, and I didn't want them to think that I was crazy. I went home on the Sunday, knowing everyone we'll be back at the house. I walked into a busy household, the kids playing, running right, having a laugh. My dad was upstairs. I shouted alone and walked toward the kitchen to get a drink. His girlfriend was in the kitchen, and she said alone. And she said how surprised she was that her house was still tighter, and made a joke that at my age, if she had a free house, she would have had a party. I was still shaken from the experience. I didn't really laugh, and I think she could tell I wasn't myself. She asked me what was up, and I explained.
Speaker 2: It all to her.
Speaker 1: I thought she'd laugh, but her response was yet this ARTI's aunted. I was shocked. I didn't know what to say. She then went on to tell me her experiences in the house. This response was comforting and it made me feel like I'm not crazy.
Speaker 2: You know, we're alone.
Speaker 1: Later he told my dad about what had happened, and she said that he'd seen the figure before, and he'd seen it moving from one side of the kitchen to the other. After the encounter, I never wanted to stay in that house again, but after hearing more stories from both of them, I felt more comfortable with being there. One big thing was that this thing, it never hurt anybody, you know. Having this sort of experience kind of normalized it helped massively with it moving forward. It must have done it must have been really good when you come forward and say, you know, you share something and people say, well, actually, yeah, I understand, I've seen it too. You know, we hear it week after we don't in the podcast where people get in touch exactly like tonight because they've heard something I put out there and they've gone, actually, that kind of sounds like the incident that happened to me, or you know, that incident that happened to more More Uncle Harry, or what you know, normally a family story or a friend. It doesn't matter whether you're at home, you know, you're out enjoying yourself, or you're driving the car. As I said earlier, people doing the most ordinary of things have the most extra ordinary experiences. And it was those very happenings that took place in our next case tonight. Now a strange dark figure was seen running on the e F eight road at Leeds. And when we think of Yorkshire countryside, several of Tonight's cases have taken place.
Speaker 2: It couldn't use up.
Speaker 1: Images of luscious green rolling hills, you know, the orchard wolds, thick woodlands, and of course they're desolate Moreland. It's a place of abject and butter and hundreds of tourists from all across the globe visit Yorkshire every year. I wonder how our visitor feel they realized just how many dog men, or werewolves or paranormal experiences have been reported by members of the public in Yorkshire over the years. Yorchire's history is a long and tales of the supernatural stretched back through the centuries to a time when Yorkshire had far less of a human population. But don't like that failure. So many of these reports happen in modern times, in modern towns filled with the hustle and bustle of daily life. People out walking the dogs, are driving the roads, just going about their everyday business when they are suddenly confronted by the unknown. I was contacted recently by a witness and we are calling Adeline for the purposes of anonymity. And Adeline said, I'm a female in my mid fifties living in Leeds. I've had a lifetime interesting mists of my area, particularly West Yorkshire and Northern England more widely. Most recently, I've listened to some programs from Paul sy Claire, JOHICKI Hall and that led me to you, Deborah. I was a listener to dog Men Encounters Radio, and it's through that channel that I found yours polls and Joe's content. I've had two incidents I feel a ways reporting here, but also much that I have always assumed to be the product of, say a hypnotic trance or you know, some similar sleep type experience, or just a product of being in certain areas which generate a particulars I called the logical reaction due to them inherently being a bit dangerous. The things I report are oddly the most mundane in that I wasn't afraid at all, and everything about the real world felt absolutely ordinary. Anyway, here's my report about an incident that happened in the last week of October twenty twenty four, when I was driving along White Tall Road in Leeds, between Dixon Lane and the railway bridge at Dragon Drive. I don't know what it was that I encountered, so I don't know how to describe it. It happened quite quickly, around eight seconds in all. I could see it clearly, as it was around mid afternoon. I was driving along the road I travel every day. There is nothing special rout the ordinary about it. Whitehall Road only A five eight is in Leeds. It's about a mile mile and a half out of the city center. It was around three twenty five to broad daylight. As alone in the car, and at the time in question, there was no oncoming traffic and nobody driving close behind me. I just passed the Dixon Lane junction and was heading along. There's one hundred meter stretch to where the road takes a ninety degree turn to the right and it crosses the railway line. The railway is cutting to the right of me at that point, separated from the road by a stone wall about four feet high. There's no pavement to speak of, and to the left there's a steep bank with a line of sandwich detached housing on it, each with a steep garden that opens onto the pavement. These houses are parking at the roadside in the lay by, and this layby was fully parked up. There was just one pedestrian, but I didn't see him until I looked into my rear BUW mirror to see if anyone else could have seen it. The whole sighting took maybe six to eight seconds. It's gone about twenty five mile an hour. When I saw the figure of a young man running downhill on Dragon Drive about sixty meters away from me. He was coming from let to right, going really really fast. I could see his legs moving very clearly. He was wearing a black tracksuit with a hooder. No doubt in my mind this was a person. My reaction was more wow, look at him go. I moved my gaze to look directly at him because it was an impressive speed. We have a few people you know around area was about on electric bikes of various kinds, noell mixed strubgies and balaclavas up to something you know, no good, who knows what, and this lad looked like one of them, minus the electric bike or scooter. I assumed he was going to dash across in front of me, and he was coming towards me as well as moving left a right. I thought he'd go down the side of the railway bridge that I was approaching. And what happened next takes a very long time to type, but it was only a second or two in reality. But then I remembered there's no path on the right side of the road, so it seemed weird. If you were running to do that, you'd stay back on the left and there is a path there, otherwise you're just going to get run over. The bridge is a she cane with no space. And then I realized that I've been wrong. He wasn't headed to the road at all, but even closer to me, towards the wall on my right. But that made no sense either, because there's nothing there but that wall and then the railway cup. You're super steep drop. You know, there's no way anyone would run there. As I appeared at him trying to see better, you know, he was now in the middle of the road, clear of all the cars on the left, and it was like I could see the legs fine, but the upper taso was just fading out like a shadow cast on the air. There was hardly any arms, and just a suggestion of the movie and then honestly not really any kind of head. I felt no fear of anything like that.
Speaker 2: I was just focused and.
Speaker 1: Looking at him, trying to understand what it was that I was looking at. I'm now about twenty meters away. As I stired, not sure I was really seeing anything right, this figure deformed more so. There was just this bipedal running movement in the lower part and the rest was much more like a same shapeless shadow than a kind of too deep kind of geometric edge, like a lot of hexagons fading out into nothing. My brain was at the point going got to be a plastic bag, because a very stretched, thin film maybe of a bin line or was about all it could have been compared to anything I've seen. I was still expecting him it to have to jump or hurdle the wall closer about ten meters from him, but it just went right through the wall, as if the wall wasn't there. In it either dropped or just vanished at that point, I mean a bag would have got caught on the wall. I'd say a third of it it was above the wall heigh and the rest was below. The well was probably only four foot high. I was now beyond it just before the turn. I looked at the part of the left in my raview mirror because I wondered if anyone else was around who could have seen it. There was a man with white hair walking along. We didn't seem in any way like he'd seen anything. You know, it would have to have crossed in front of him. I think then I'm thinking, did I really see that could it have just been some kind of black plastic bag. But it had moved very straight, very fast, a constant speed and direction. The wind was really up, you know, to that kind of thing, even with the leaves that were about, and the bag would have looked different, you know, because bags are three dimensional and they constantly deformed as they move. This was when I really looked at it less steps angil. Then you could see light through it. It was like a dark watermark. I never thought about the dashcom footage until I stopped the car, but then it erases it because I didn't press safe. Of course, I've never seen anything like that before. Nothing else was in any way out of the ordinary that day, something of no is the This Christmas. I saw my cousin, and since he lives on a street right there where I saw the running figure, I mentioned it to him and we got talking about ghosts and the paranormal. He's had several of his own experiences, but not like mine. He's seen ghosts, you know. His remark on them was how ordinary they were, except that they couldn't possibly be there, you know, if they've been real. He wrote to me a few weeks later to say remembered an incident from the nineteen seventies when he'd lived with his parents one hundred meters from where I'd had this sighted. He said, a friend of his dad's had come around in a city one day after nim you know, because he'd been gardening in his front yard and he'd seen a man in a dark blue track suit go running past the end of the drive down a hill, which would be about forty eaters from exactly where I saw mine. This man had been going unusually fast, and at that time jogging was a very new thing, you know, people didn't do it that much. And also he was wearing a tracksuit, he mentioned, and it was an unusual dark blue color, had something strange about it that was not at all fashionable, not something anyone would be seen wearing. He'd walked around the hedge to the corner to take a better look at this man, and there was nobody there and nowhere that he could have gone. He bothered him so much he searched all the gardens up and down, looking in case it was a bit, you know, a proud or you never found anything. We had a sharp correspondent about it, and my cousin told me that the point where I saw the shadow drop into the court is just before the old station hall that used to be there on which is now a reclamation yard. He wondered if it was someone running for a train. If not, he thought maybe it was something, you know, something in kind of a time anomaly.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: For me, it was human to start with, not even odd, but by the end it was so odd it defied any rational explanation. It's hard to put it into words even.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I've heard the description of this running figure before, you know, from several areas in the UK. On one that sounds incredibly similar was reported that the infamous Stocksbridge Bypass. I've shared encounters at the bypassing earlier podcast, but there is a case from there that also features a strange running figure impossible to describe, seen by a female driver. Judy and David Simpson bravely took part in a BBC series on the Paranormal in nineteen ninety four, where they shared their experience driving on the road to warp Yorkshire. Judy drove along the B six zero A eight near the bypass, and her husband David was in the passenger seat. Judy reported that while she was passing the bypass bridge, she saw a figure hopping or jogging in a field at the end of the road. Judy couldn't give a very clear description, as she saw no conto. There was no face, no head, no details to be made out, and there were no identifying features. There was nothing like clothing or a hat. There was something to the shape that looked like it possibly had shoulders and ma the arms and legs, and it seemed agitated in its movements, and it was kind of moving in a disstarted way, and it ran aimlessly through the field as Judy thought it was a jogger. She didn't really think much of it, and so she realized its feet not touching the floor as it ran, but it was floating approximately a meter above the ground. And then the figure leapt from the field, going up the road and landed in the middle of the road in front of the car. Whatever this figure was, it should have been hit by that car. Judy hit the brakes and stopped the car instantly, but there was no sensation of shock, as if this thing had been immaterial or it had just disappeared. There was no bang as they collided, no bump as she hit him, he simply vanished from sight in front of Judy's eyes. The husband also saw it.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Although shaken and shot, they got out of the car to try and find this poor man, But as he looked all around them, he found no trace of him or anything that they could have mistaken him for. Quite simpler, a humanish shaped figure would run at speed at their car, and as they collided, it just vanished into the She can imagine. The couple were very upset, unable to believe what had occurred, and starting to admit to themselves that what they saw was possibly a ghost or some paranormal being in origin. They drove down to the Watleypop to calm down with a drink, and they shaared their story at the bar would ridiculed him. The locals themselves quite aware of the reputation of the place. I wanted to check my case files to see if I had any other report of a kind of dark running figure seen on the UK road. I wasn't disappointed. A gentleman named Lamar had a weird experience when he was driving down the A one two three seven late at night, and he said I'd been to see a friend. It clifted him more. I was heading back towards the A six four. Although I was concentrated on driving the car, I was also listening to my music and pretty much gone into auto pilot, as there were no other cars around and only the occasional roundabounts to negotiate. Suddenly, I became aware of movement on the curb side if you meet us ahead of me, and before I realized what was going on, I was certain that a human figure had moved out in front of the car. I hit the brakes but was still traveling almost sixty mile an hour when I should have heard the dreaded and there was nothing. I didn't stop, though I'd slowed to almost thirty miles an hour. After breaking I could see only the open road in my rearview mirror and heard only eerie silence. I sped back up to speak quickly, wanting nothing more than to get away from that place as faster than I could. Molly Jones said, I had a weird experience many years ago in the UK, and I was on a quiet road in the countryside. I was in the passenger seat of the car when I saw an old man walk out from the side of the road for am area that was just trees, and he walked straight out in front of us, and I screamed as we hit him, but no one else saw him, and there was no impact as we hit him. But we stopped the car as I was convinced we must have slammed into this mouth. And there was nobody there at all. We were the only car on the road. There were no street lights, although I saw him clearly through the headlights. It scared the living daylight that me and to this day he still can't believe it happened, but it did. On the thirteenth of December twenty twenty, a witness made a report of a tall, thin, black figure around six fifty five in the morning. A driver using the B six eight four road. This time so a tall, thin, black human light figure that stepped out into the road ahead of the driver. The figure stood out clearly to him. It was illuminated by his headlights and they were.
Speaker 2: On four beam.
Speaker 1: The figure moved backwards and vanished into the hedge. As the driver passed the spot, no one could be seen. Our next case takes part on the by pass, not the stocksbridge. This was in Europe and it took place on the fourteenth February twenty twelve, and a family were actually returning home from being out that night. There was a man and a lady in the sun and the gentleman's name was Scott Martin. Him and his family were traveling home by taxi from Stoneleigh about ten thirty pm on Valentine's the evening when they saw a mysterious dark figure with no features, dark across the road in front of them before leaping a fifteen foot roadside bank around the area of Nescott College on the your Bypass. They were really spooped out by what they'd seen, and the four year old son was too scared to sleep in his own room that night, and the taxi driver was none too pleased about him to drive back on his own. Mister Martin said, we were driving down the yr Bypass and we saw a man on the other side of the road. We didn't pay much attention until he started crossing over to our side of the road. The next thing, he jumps over the center fencing in the road and ran across our two lanes. On our side of the road is a bank easily fifteen feet in height, and this figure crossed our road, climbed that bank and was gone from sight in about two seconds. All four of us were baffled and voiced our sighting straight away, you know, with the same detail. We all saw a dart figure with no real features that moved very fast, with an ease of hurdling obstacles that I have never seen. My last image of it was running through the bushes at the top of the banks. Mister Martin said. The driver and the tax really shared his face as a mysterious figure made off with ease. Now, he said, I'm not usually wanting to be freaked by these sightings, but even the cab driver was petrified.
Speaker 2: He didn't want to drive back alone.
Speaker 1: I'm honestly baffled by this sighting and we're intrigued by it because it was so real but so strange. His wife, Sasha said, it was more unusual in the fact that someone was trying to cross the dual carriage away in the dark, and you know that it really freaked it out. The family likened the figure to the legendary spring Heeled Jack. I think that was first reporting about the eighteen thirties and the ones with area of London, and that was a dark figure that was leaping out at people, kind of in the EPSOM in newle area, So it does kind of fit in with that. I'm quite a sensible man, but I've never seen anything move that quickly across the road and not being startled by the facts that we would driving towards him. It's the first time we have ever seen.
Speaker 2: Anything like this.
Speaker 1: You know, if it was a burglar or something like that, you'd know this was too fast, you know the way then it ran. The actually it to the police and to the college, but they hadn't received any other reports from any other people. Just strange, isn't it the way certain things crop up all of the time. These are in different counties. They're not the mules, not in York, so it's much further south. It's a very very strange island that we live on. Let's put it that way. The figures had beens in these cases, it seems to interfere with the humans in any way. It was almost as if they were going about their normal activity. And I put it like that while the human was also going about their normal activity. I don't really know what words to use in this kind of sense. I think what I mean is I don't think the witness themselves were supposed to see what they did. I think it was something going about what it would normally do. And these people have tuned in at that moment. Aren't that spot almost like a catalyst?
Speaker 2: Does that make sense?
Speaker 1: As if they've driven into that energy and they've seen this repeat maybe what do we used to call it? The stone tape theory or whatever you gave me, say it often that land holds energy and it's almost as if that's what's playing out here over and over again. Another thing that I noticed was the lack of features, so an almost human like body. Now does that mean that thermorphous shape that they are seeing resembles the human in some way? Or is it our use us putting that human onto it and that it is an amorphous blot? But we try and make out what that thing is. Our brain is trained to make that into the figure of a person. So we could be seeing an energy farm of something something connected to the earth doing what it does. As each person coming into contact with it, they all seem to be on kind of also pilot as well, you know, very relaxed. You've heard me share the experiences of dead Singleton in Yorkshire as well, and her creature stepped from the side of the road and she was driving, and most of others experiences have taken place while she's been in that state of automatum driving, you know, doing something that you do on a daily basis where you kind of tune out one side of your brain. And I think that's when we tune into things that are out there and we connect with them like that. What you may feel different when you might have your own theories on that, and I would love to hear them in the comments. So, whether you are a new listener or old, I hope you've enjoyed the tales that I've shared with you tonight. I have many, many more of them. I have two reports coming this week, separate gentlemen who both saw something when they were younger and straining and know we're bringing those to you shortly. I've also a chatter got in touch with me who's had a kind of shadowing experience. It can it chase around the castle in area along.
Speaker 2: With them out.
Speaker 1: I think about five or six interviews that I've still got to put together so I can share them with you.
Speaker 2: So stick around.
Speaker 1: Some interesting stuff going to come up for you and the new documentaries out soon, and when that happens, I will add a link to several of the YouTube videos that you guys can check that out.
Speaker 2: It isn't anything to do with me.
Speaker 1: It was done by Lis, a lady that I know, crypto zoologist, and I just took part and did an interview in it.
Speaker 2: But I think you'll enjoy it.
Speaker 1: So until then, let's say I shall see you the same time the same day next week.
Speaker 2: Good Night everyone,