Speaker 1: The old time is here.
Speaker 2: No time to fear.
Speaker 1: Corilla is so near because show time is here.
Speaker 3: So on with the show.
Speaker 1: Let's give it a go. Carrilla is the one that you need to know. Now is show sign.
Speaker 4: All right? In just sixty seconds? The most fabulous I mean, he's really something. The best, most fabulous host will be here. He just tells the truth all the time, bigly. And he's funny, this guy. Have you heard him? Yeah, he's funny and smart, smart and funny, not like those nasty people on lamestream media. So don't go anywhere.
Speaker 5: He's almost here.
Speaker 4: I know he doesn't speak well of me, and that's okay because I mean, he's really quite fabulous.
Speaker 5: Sigh.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 5: It's the most valuable asset you have, and yet when asked, many of you don't quote it or state it as such. Also, what in the hell is going on at the cabinet meeting today? We're gonna talk about all of this and more.
Speaker 2: Uncensored, Unfiltered, un Hinged A's Coral Cast.
Speaker 3: Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 5: It is the Crell Cast. I am Corel silvery glad you are joining me on this Wednesday, April thirtieth last day of April. By April, see you boy, this year is just get out the Christmas decoration, honey. All right, back from Long Beach had the hard scan a or to stable at four point three seven five. They don't operate until you get to five point zero or five point five. So I've got years on that hopefully, and if I live through all this neurological stuff, I might live to see another day. All Right, we are going to talk today about the most valuable asset you have. As there's heartbreaking news really from Michael Bolton, heartbreaking news from Randy Rhodes, a lot of heartbreaking news out there. We're gonna talk about it today. But before I do, one of the things we do here on the show is keep it real, like real Haunter. And I have to tell you we did a show the other day about cutting back and how I'm know I'm canceling all these things so this morning because the economy is not gonna get any better, and these idiot maga people are like, yeah, you gotta go through some pain. They don't realize the pain of tariff tariffs would take ten years that manufacturing plants, even if they were to come back, and they're not going to if But even if they were, they don't just spring up. You don't just add water and mix. You have to build them. You have to move the manufacturing here, you have to hire employees. So this would take years, and the economy is tanking. The world is turning against us. Today on the BBC you had world leaders saying we no longer trust the United States word. We cannot take Donald Trump at his word. The United States is becoming an unreliable partner. That's not good for any of us. So I have my three wheeled motor scooter, the Pagio NP three, which I love and adore. Ember and I ride it every morning to the park. We use it for little larins around town. But Steve gave me a car because people felt I needed one. It's nice. It's the two thousand and one Lexus RX three hundred, two hundred thousand miles but still going strong. Interior is still nice. But the insurance is one hundred and seventy dollars a month. Gas is about sixty, so that's two hundred and thirty add in maintenance cost and oil changes and registration which is now due another one hundred and fifty, and you're looking at about three hundred to three hundred and fifty dollars a month for the car. Now. I don't use it every day. In fact, I really use it to store Embers carriage and her wagon, and I use it for grocery shopping or when it's just too hot outside to take the bike. But I do not use it every day. There are days it goes three four days just sitting there. So this morning, and I have a friend who's paying almost seven hundred dollars a month for a car payment plus insurance. I have another friend, Devin, He's paying one thousand dollars a month for his truck, including insurance. Car payments are crippling people, and it's certainly intended. In other words, we didn't set up good public transportation because we wanted the auto manufacturers to make a fortune. And I am really at a point in my life where don't I'm going backwards. You know, this is a real segment here. I produced three award shows the Durians for Gallica. I dumped about nine or ten grand into those shows, hoping that they would get picked up, and when they did, they'd get sponsors. Well, they did get picked up, they we did not get paid for them. So I'm out at nine ten grand doing this show every day. I know you don't think it costs money. It does. There's equipment, equipment that has to be updated. There's me. So I've gone backwards since I've been to Las Vegas, to the tune of about fifty K when you add in air conditioners, water heaters, all the other stuff that I've had to do. And so that's on my equity line and I don't like that. And now my credit cards, I'm starting to carry a balance instead of paying them all off every month. There's a five hundred dollars ballance here, or at eight hundred ballance there, or even one thousand over there. So I've gone back words and I have to stop. I cannot. I won't keep living this way. So I need to make some changes. And one of the things I'm thinking of is getting rid of the car. That's what's on my mind this morning. The most. Should I get rid of the car. I barely ever use it. I use it maybe ten days out of thirty in a month, maybe maybe two weeks out of the month, but certainly just like ten days I have pair of transit if I want, I can sign up for that. There's buses. I have a motorcycle, So what should I do? And these are the kinds of decisions that all of us are now facing, because when you get your pie, there's the rent piece or the mortgage piece. There's the car payment piece. There's the food piece, which is going up up, up, up up. There's the utility piece, which is going up up, up up up. And by the time you get done with that pie, there ain't no pie left for you. So saving for the future, taking a trip or a vacation, just going out having a fun afternoon is becoming a thing of the past. And we're all going into debt a lot of people. The average credit card debt in America now is twelve thousand dollars a person twelve grand per person, and less than sixty percent of America, meaning forty percent of America has two thousand dollars or more in the bank for an emergency. Sixty percent of America does not have two thousand dollars in the bank for an emergency. This is where we are as a nation, and I am right there with you. I am not one of these hosts pulling in ten twenty thirty grand a month. I'm not one of these influencers pulling in all that money. And so we all are sitting down at our tables now and thinking what can I cut. Insurance is making it so homeownership and car ownership is only going to be for the wealthy. And that's intentional. By the way. Homeowner insurance is skyrocketing depending where you live, and that's if you can get it. Car insurance in Nevada is out of control. One hundred and seventy dollars a month and all I have is the insurance to ensure the other car. Damage to my car is not even covered for one hundred and seventy dollars a month. It's getting out of control, and so all of us are saying, I got to make some changes. You know, I've got to start cutting back. I've cut back on all of my streaming services, Paramount plus, Peacock, which these they want you to watch their content, but then they they charge you for the AD level. The AD level of all streaming services should be free. All the streaming services that offer ADS supported content that should be free. You should only pay for AD free. But now these corporations are so freaking greedy. If you want Paramount Plus or Peacock or Hulu for one price four ninety nine, five ninety nine, eight ninety nine, you can have it with ads, no ads fifteen twenty. Why are you paying for content if there's ads in it? Because they want to make millions and billions of dollars. So we're all cutting back, and I'm there with you. Should I keep the car or should I let it go? I'm just not sure, you know, So we'll see, we'll see. I would like to return to work, but you know what, I'm an entertainer, talk show host. Not a lot of gigs out there. My single is doing okay. Someone said today they would promote it for five hundred bucks. He's a great promoter. I don't have five hundred dollars to promote the single. If I did, i'd hire him this morning. He can get it on all these playlists and all this other stuff. I just I don't have it. The guy that does my YouTube videos, that does all the graphics, he's two hundred bucks a month. I'm letting him go. I'll have to do it myself. These are the decisions we are all stay, Where do I set back? Where do I type myself? Nowadays you got to tighten the belt around your neck and strangle yourself because it's cheaper to die. Want to support the Corell cast, then like and subscribe the YouTube videos at the really Corell channel. Just go to YouTube dot com, forward slash, really Correll, that's Krel and subscribe to the most exciting YouTube stream available today.
Speaker 2: If you're not visiting really corell dot com daily, you're missing out. Get the podcast videos and the blug including recipes at reallycorrel dot com.
Speaker 5: So what is your mission today? To like and subscribe to these videos at YouTube dot com, forward slash really Correl, To follow me on TikTok, to like the videos on TikTok and Instagram, to go and chat with me at YouTube dot com, forward slash really Correl, That's YouTube dot com forward slash really Correl. And to go and stream my new single do You Wanna Funk? Which the Uber driver played yesterday and loved it, And that is do you Wanna Funk? F U n K buy COREL k R e L, pick a mix, play it over and over. That is your chore for today. Go play do You wanna funk f U n K, buy COREL wherever you stream music. K A R E L is how you spell my name. Go play it, go stream it. Let's get it going. Also like subscribe, post comments below the video, post comments after the live show. We gotta do this because either this starts working more or I have to be like Randy Rhads and retire. Now. Part of the reason Randy Rhads retired by the way, Randy said she would have used me two days a week and gone three days a week, but no one told her I was available, even Free Speech TV, which I worked with, and they didn't tell her. Oh call Correll. Once. I reached out to her and said, I can't believe you're retiring. We're gonna miss you. She said, well, I couldn't find anyone to do two days a week. I said I would have. She said, no one told me you were available. That would have been so good for me. I can't believe I missed that. But Randy has gone out for health reasons and because of the political climate. And I feel badly because you know, health reasons. And then Michael Bolton so a year ago today, Daniel Charleston, my best friend died. A lot of You can't believe it's been a year, because you remember when Daniel died. It's been a year. Died of a ketamine overdose. Terrible drug no matter what anyone tells you, terrible drugs. A year ago. Today we found his body. He probably died yesterday, a year ago. His mother died four years before him of glioblastoma multiform, the worst brain tumor you can get, the worst, no treatment, no cure, You die within twelve months. Michael Bolton, remember Michael Bolton, how Alma supposed to live without you? Has globlastoma multiform. Now he has a rare case where they were able to go in and get all of the tumor and then do radiation. Normally, the tumors in the center of the brain it sends out tentacles. But for him, they got it all. They did radiation. Now every three months he asked to have a brain scan because the recurrence rate of glioblastoma is ninety percent. Celine and I feel very badly for Michael Bolton. That's one of the worst things you can get outside of als, which I hope I don't have. Still, I'm still hoping I don't have it. So you're hearing all this in the news, Michael Bolton with glioblastoma, Randy Rhodes retiring because of health reasons, and the political climate. You know, I could go on and on about all the people that have been in the news, well with als, the guy from Euphoria and Gray's anatomy, Eric Dane. So yesterday I was asked by one of the nurses at the heart place. They asked what I do for exercise. I told them, get up, I have my oatmeal and fruit that I do thirty minutes of waits for yoga, and then I go to the park and walk two and a half miles with Ember, and then I jog up the side of the fifteen percent grade for a quarter mile, and then in the evening I do another mile walk with Ember. And they said how do you have the time to do all that? And I said, how do you have the time to not And they were like, what do you mean? I said, why do you have a job? What takes up most of your time? They said work. I said why do you work? They said, well, to eat and to have a house. I said, but if you're unhealthy, then that doesn't matter, does it. And they just stopped. I said, Look, everyone thinks their house, or their car, or perhaps their children, or their husband or their wife or whatever is their most valuable asset, because that's how we've been trained. Your most valuable asset is XYZ. But what I have learned over the last thirteen months since the shingles vaccine has tried to kill me by Glaxo Smith Klein, I don't recommend the shingricks vaccine. I know a lot of you are taking it and you're fine. I'm sorry after what it did to me. I don't recommend it, but follow your doctor's orders or whatever if you want to risk a horrible side effect. But your most valuable asset is you, your body, your physicality, your mental and physical well being. That is the most precious thing that you have, your mental health and your physical health. Everything else in your world should be secondary to that everything. That's why when I hear about Jack in the Box going out of business, I think they shouldn't have business. The most important thing in the world should be your health. There's nothing healthy at Jack in the Box. That's why I'm amazed that most of you don't take an hour out of your day for exercise, and believe me, I was one of you for the longest time. You think that your work is enough for walking upstairs. No, you have got to do a cardio, You've got to lift weights, and you need to do yoga. Those are just basic human requirements. Being healthy has never been a basic human requirement in the United States. Oh, we spend billions on healthcare, and there's so many ads to tell you what to take, what drug to take to be healthy. But your actual health, your most valuable asset, both mental and physical, is often ignored until it screams so loudly you can't ignore it until you have a heart attack. How many of you know how big your aorda is? If you're over fifty, how many of you? John Ritter died of an aortic dissection. Lucio Ball died of an aortic dissection. I could go down the list of famous people who have died of aortic dissections, either thoracic or abdominal. When's the last time yours was looked at? My friend Dan God bless him, came to pick me up yesterday at the airport. We went to lunch after with Sean and Brandon and with sabulous. He's got a big spot actinic caratosis on his cheek. I said, why hasn't your dermatologist burned that off? He goes, I don't see a dermatologist. I went to the last time you saw a dermatologist. You're seventy years old, he said, I don't go. I'm like, dude, you're on Medicare. Now make an appointment. That could be a malanoma. You you make an appointment, go to a dermatologist. People don't make time for a dermatologist, which you should see once a year if you're over forty. People don't make time to go to a cardiologist. Your general practitioner probably prescribes your blood pressure or your cholesterol pills, though should never be prescribed by a general practitioner. A cardiologist is who should determine if you're on a statin, if you're on a blood pressure pill, and your heart should be looked at with an MRI or echo. Do an echo at least once after the age of fifty, and then every couple years after that. Oh, but I don't do that, and I'm fine, I'm healthy. You'r a urda grows without you feeling it, and when it bursts, you have a ten percent chance of living. If you catch it before like we have mine, then my chances are ninety percent of living, not up to ninety five. If they go in and do surgery or a t vow, which is where they go through the groin and put in a graft. I'm years away from that, but I wouldn't know this is happening if I didn't take care of these issues. And so I'm begging you, begging you to take an hour a day and walk or swim or do whatever you want to do, but include weightlifting of some kind for at least ten or fifteen minutes and some yoga. And you you know how I feel about food. Become a plant space eater. It's your most valuable assets. Cast, protect it or day Carrel. Here, I'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons at Patreon. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Carrel Cast, then please go to patreon dot com, forward slash really Corell. That's patreon dot com forward slash really Corell and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com Forward slash Really Correl. There's so much great free content there, it's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablet. All social media is really corel including threads and Instagram, and don't forget the website that's had it all all along, really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube, and support that's the show through Patreon at Patreon dot com. Forward slash really Correl. Thanks for almost thirty years of support to the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog. And let's keep the party going as long as we can. I'm looking for Mber. I hear her snoring, but I don't see her. Where is she? Huh? Well, she's in here somewhere. Okay. I don't mean to get preachy about this, but truly we are. Our values in America are all screwed up. We put work before health, before mental health and physical health well because we got to have money carell maybe if you did that, you wouldn't be so damn broke You're probably right, but you are the most important thing in your world, or should be. You gotta make time to have time, says someone at the chatroom at YouTube dot com forward slash really correl, And you know they're right. And that's why I can't understand why you're all not plant based eaters. I don't get that now that I've become one and I see what it does to your body, to your blood work, to the planet. You know. I went to PF Chain's yesterday for lunch with my friends. They could not feed me vegan food. They even told me tofu was made with egg. Then the executive chef walked out and I said, your tofu is not made with egg. He goes, well, I'm gonna call the distributor. They called the distributor and came back and said, oh, you're right, it's not made with egg. I'm oh, you are a major chain restaurant and you don't even know that tofu is freaking vegan. You know, why, what is wrong with you? Why am I treated when I go out to eat like I eat alien food, Like I'm requesting food from mars. I just want plant based food, no animal products. But because the meat and dairy industry is so powerful restaurants ignore me. Someone said, Jack in the Box has salads. Do you know the average salad at Jack in the Box is eleven hundred calories because of the dressing and the cheese and everything else they put in it. I saw an ad on TV for raising was it Raise It? No, Dave's Hot Chicken is either Dave's Hot Chicken or Raising Canes one of the two. Oh, we sell new sliders, and they show all these people enjoying these fabulous slider meals with fries and a tender and a slider. I went to their website, posted it on Instagram. Seventeen hundred calories for a slider, a tender, fries, and a beverage. That's what you're supposed to eat in a day. New report came out eating chicken even twice a week increases your chances of early death by twenty six percent. If someone said to you, if you do this before you get on a plane, you're increasing your chance of a crash by twenty six percent, you either wouldn't do it or you wouldn't get on the plane. We know red meat kills. We know that, we know it causes colon cancer. We know it kills the planet and it certainly kills the cow. What do we do? We line up for burgers, We go to Raising Canes and have fifteen hundred calorie lunches of a slider, and then have dinner and breakfast. Because we do not prioritize health, we don't put it first. We put health care pretty high. But you wouldn't need a lot of health care. The problems that I'm having, like the als scare, that's from an injection. That's not from my health or my diet. Yesterday my doctor said, my heart is great. He said, I'm not really worried about your heart, and your aorda is expanding slowly. He goes, go live. You want to leave the country, Leave the country. There's hospitals in Canada, there's hospitals in Lisbon. You know. But quite frankly, you have no blockages, zero blockages. My cholesterol is one thirty without a statin, so it works. But so many of you refuse because it takes time. You have to cook, you have to shop, you have to pay attention to what you're eating. Yes, you have to take some supplements, but no, you'd rather just spend ten minutes on food. Give your boss nine hours of the day, but spend ten minutes on food because you don't prioritize your health. And oh, get me started on mental health. How many of you meditate every day? I do? How many of you meditate every day? How many of you do something for your mental health every day? How many of you try to keep your brain sharp every day? Play games, crosswords, whatever, engage yourself. How many of you socialize and make sure that you see friends. That adds to your health. Socializing, talking to friends, You you, your body. You are the most important thing in your world. You know, my dog gets better healthcare than most of you do. And that's the shame. She's going to the vet today. I found a lump right there on her chest and I think it's a lipoma, but we have to be sure she is insured. But they're not going to cover this today two hundred and forty dollars a month and they're not going to cover this visit because she's already been tested for lipomas. So they're a pre existing condition. Insurance companies. They're evil. They're just the even pet insurance companies are evil. So let's recap people like Michael Bolton, Celine Dion, others facing and Rhodes facing big health challenges that should make you realize that your health is the most important asset that you own. That's it, and one of the few things in your life you can try to control. I mean, your body's gonna do what your body's gonna do. But if you you know, head your bets, then of course I got to tell you before we go. BBC was showing Trump's cabinet meeting. I literally got I'm not making this up. I got nauseous. All they're doing, the whole cabinet is sitting around the table telling him how glorious he is. Oh, all of my people want me to thank you, President Trump, thank you for doing this. Thank you. All of them bent over, bent down, got on their knees and started slurping. All of them. Every one of them were on his little teeny tiny orange You know what, every Marco Rubio lapped. Didn't just go down on him, He lapped like around everywhere. You know, we're talking a rimshot here, all of them. That's all they did. They didn't talk about policy. This is a cabinet meeting. They didn't talk about all the pressing issues climate change. In fact, yesterday the United States just dismissed all climate scientists. Yep, they didn't talk about any of that. Nope, all they did was tell the guy, the Orange guy, how fabulous he is. It was disgusting, disgusting. Meanwhile, other networks are actually reporting that he has the lowest approval rating of any president in the last eighty years, that his policies are all failing, including his immigration policies. In fact, today someone court released one of the people he wanted deport it, so all of his policies are failing. The nation is in much worse shape internationally and financially. The terrorists are going to destroy our economy, and everybody in the world hates him. Now, if you like him, good for you. But you're bad for America because you drank kool aid, because you don't understand what's really going on, and you won't listen to people like me that have no horse in your gain. You know, I don't care what you believe in. I don't I'm not at your house, you know, helping you budget. Why would I care. I'm telling you for your own good that I don't care. If you're a Republican. I don't care if you're maga. We can have disagreements on policy, but this criminal is destroying things that are not going to be able to be rebuilt. Yes Esterday at lunch, everyone at lunch was saying how and these are all people who travel the world that these breaks and fractures that he's doing, they're not going to hear all right, Threel Thursday will be a more of an entertainment show. I am perelbe who want to be funder her? Anybody? We will be back tomorrow Mons Thursday. Remember, go play carel Hey Marielle, do you want to bump, like and drive? All the videos? Follow me on social lead comments down below. Do it all from.
Speaker 3: A completely different point of view. Yours listen daily to the CORELL cast on your favorite streaming service. It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view. Yours listen daily to the CORELL cast on your favorite streaming service.