Speaker 1: You're listening to Bill Handle on demand from KF I am six forty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you missed time day, you know I have look at the time.
Speaker 1: By the way, we're already we all were yeah, no, no, when I'm saying, I don't care.
Speaker 3: About that, but look at how far into the show I went before I did one.
Speaker 2: Of those oh oh do you By the way, I were going.
Speaker 3: To point something out, Neil, Okay, my termites are bigger than your termites.
Speaker 2: You're hung like a termite, sir.
Speaker 1: And now handle on the news, ladies and gentlemen. Here's Bill Handle, and good morning everybody.
Speaker 3: Bill Handled here and all of the morning crew. It is a Wednesday morning, October two. Yeah, there's some stuff going on. World War three is about to start in the Mid East, the debate last night, and I was screaming at the TV screen, just yelling, just a quick one, kono.
Speaker 1: You put together these promos and you take.
Speaker 3: Bits and pieces out of the show that this show is promoted all day long, and Neil, I want you to jump in and and Amy, does anybody who listens to these promos think we ever talk about anything serious at all? Or do they or do people think that we're wah wah, you know the zoo in the morning. Yuka yuckay, yucka.
Speaker 4: Yucky yu.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, that's a plant. That's a yucky I've been listening to this show.
Speaker 3: Does anybody think we ever do anything seriously?
Speaker 1: So maybe we.
Speaker 2: Think you ever do anything seriously?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we do play seriously. Sure, I'm gonna talk about the war today. I'm gonna talk about Tim Walls and JD. Vans today, and I'm not gonna go you know, it's not gonna be ooh I love death or you and I am making fun of each other, you know, generally about our genitalia and the size thereof.
Speaker 2: Take the best shot, bub Okay.
Speaker 1: You got it, and so let's do it. Let's get into it. But first, Hello Neil, Hello, good morning Willie Wolf.
Speaker 3: And it is a hump day always find October two. And this is my last week, well till my vacation. Friday is my last day for a couple of weeks. And then I'm back roaring.
Speaker 1: And why are you? Oh no, she's not talking to me. Okay, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: She was indicating to someone else and showing someone or her fingernail on one finger which I thought was kind of neat.
Speaker 1: Okay, so where was I?
Speaker 3: Oh, So Friday is my last day for a couple of weeks. I'm going on vacation for a couple of weeks, and I think it will be Wayne filling in for me first week and Neil filling in for me week number two. Also, we're done with the podcast for the first season.
Speaker 1: It was it was decided by me how long the first season was going to be.
Speaker 3: And the first season's up, so when we come back, I'll talk about when and where we go.
Speaker 1: So there.
Speaker 5: It's not like the network where there's a set number. No, no, say okay, I'm done.
Speaker 2: It was it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was it?
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, I started a podcast. I said, okay, that was the first season.
Speaker 2: There's not like a summer pickup season something else that's.
Speaker 3: I have no idea. I have absolutely no idea. That's how professional this show is and the podcast.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Then there's Cono Good morning, and behind Cono Hello there, it's busy, busy, everybody's busy. All right, tell me a lot has not happened. So today we have a Jim Keeny at seven thirty with some news in the world of medicine, some drug news. Not the good kind of drugs, not the kind that you and I will at least I participated in in my younger days, which was I think I'm trying to figure out was there a drug I did not participate in? Did it exist? No? No, no, But then those were the days. And I have some great stories that I may or may not share with your depending on the time. All right, guys, let's do It's time for a handle on the news on this momentous Wednesday Humpday, October two.
Speaker 1: With Amy with Neil with me late story, I can't say good.
Speaker 3: Well, as we left the show yesterday, Iran launches one hundred and eighty missiles into Israel direct attack.
Speaker 1: And these were ballistic missiles.
Speaker 3: They don't These aren't just the missiles that fly up in the air hit the ground. These are ballistic missiles that are They fly up in the air and then they have more power and they ignite, and they go very fast and kaboom. They go very high and hit the earth at a tremendous speed. Very difficult to fight off or to defend against. Although Israel did a phenomenal job with the help of the United States, with the help of the Allied powers, the Western Powers, and.
Speaker 1: Everybody was just shooting down these missiles. It's getting crazy.
Speaker 3: And this is you know, I can understand Iran, because of its proxy, we go after Hezbollah. Hezbolah is the biggest single force that Iran has I Ronan can't get into these fights, although it is now because of his proxy.
Speaker 1: So Israel attacks Hasblah, therefore Iran has to jump into it.
Speaker 3: I don't understand Hesbelah attacking Israel because is it that important? Israel was no threat to Lebanon. Israel's not occupying Lebanon. Israel recognizes Lebanon. Why does because Bella start attacking Israel because it's more important for them to show solidarity to the Palestinians than their own people. WHOA So anyway, oh in, Iran said, I'm gonna talk a lot more about this coming up. Iron says, if you retaliate, it will be horrible for you.
Speaker 1: We will start a fight that you have never seen before.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, we can load unload one hundred and eighty missiles and we expect you not to retaliate at all.
Speaker 1: Uh to Israel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's gonna fly. Isn't it anyway? A lot more to talk about. I'll do that at seven am.
Speaker 4: Well, Walls and Vance have done the dance. JD.
Speaker 5: Vance and Tim Walls when toe to toe and the one and only vice presidential debate last night, they both focused many of their criticisms on the top of the ticket on their bosses. I guess you call them, as is traditional in a vice presidential debate.
Speaker 3: I will talk about that at seven twenty, because there are winners and losers normally. If you looked at what Vance did, he was slick, he was polished, and he was able to do something that Walls could have stopped and didn't and I didn't.
Speaker 1: Know how and what he could have done it. I'll tell you what that is at seven twenty. I know this is the tease, but.
Speaker 4: That's not fair.
Speaker 3: I want to know you're still working here. You're going to know at seven twenty. Yes, tho schmucks out there that either have to jump in the shower or jump in their car and leave, or not be able to listen to the radio, You're going to get to listen, all right, seven seven twenty.
Speaker 2: It was nice to see a debate that was focused on issues even though they did take their absolutely absolutely reminded me of more of an old school debate. And I thought they both I would vote for either of them more than I would vote for their so called bosses.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, that's that's true. And so wallstday. He did a good job. He missed a huge number of opportunities.
Speaker 2: Both had there.
Speaker 3: And if you look at well, I'm did a nice job. Seven twenty. Stop it right now, Neil, stop it seven twenty I liked. No, I don't care. I'll ask you at seven. Maybe I'll ask you at seven. Neil.
Speaker 2: You know you have such great insight about these things. Bill, How did you feel about all right relief efforts? Man? This is just a pounder after Hurricane Helene kills more than one hundred and sixty people. Now they're those that are here are dealing with power, infrastructure outages, all kinds of things. Hundreds of roads remained closed, especially in the Carolinas, so delivery of badly needed supplies is out of the question in some areas. Some areas are so inaccessible that supplies are being delivered by mules, by air, by people hiking hours, People are hiking. Hearing stories yesterday of people hiking hours just to check on parents or family and friends. More than one point three million customers without power of according to Power Out.
Speaker 3: At US, this storm, this hurricane was.
Speaker 1: Of biblical proportions, unfortunately, sure seems.
Speaker 3: And as as much as even Amy and the rest of us were talking about how powerful it was coming in, the devastation was far more powerful than we and the sports and the climate people expected.
Speaker 5: All right, so the East coast ports are shut down, but it's business as usual in La.
Speaker 4: At least for now.
Speaker 2: The side strong side, Okay, yeah, just proud, you know.
Speaker 5: Yes, So the executive director of the Port of La says, cargo is flowing smoothly at the Port of Los Angeles. They said they basically had been preparing for this, but if it does go on for a while, we're going to start to notice some things.
Speaker 3: Well, we're on the East coast is going to get ridiculous, by the way, here, when you said for now, the West coast is okay, there's a five year contract in place, so we're in pretty good shape.
Speaker 1: What is that purple thing that you're wearing, Amy, Oh Jesus.
Speaker 4: This is your least favorite shirt that I have.
Speaker 3: I know it's like purple just for you. You know, I think when I see that I'm on an acid trip.
Speaker 1: You know, we should do well. I don't even know if that's allowed with HR around here and what you're allowed or not allowed.
Speaker 4: To do, but we actual trips are not allowed.
Speaker 1: No, no, I understand that.
Speaker 3: But we should do like a daily fashion show where we just snapped pictures of how ridiculous we look, because this is radio. You know, it's cono. You're always the same. The hat, the T shirt leave me a lot, but Amy's the one. And then I have my shirts that I use six seven, eight times in a row. And Neil does the I won't even go into the underwear part of it.
Speaker 4: Wearing his Mickey Mouse today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, see Neil's wearing his Mickey Mouse today, and I'm wearing my Costco shirt.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, this one is. This was a gift to me, so it's like apollo.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 3: Actually it's a stematic of the lunar Lander. And Lindsey gave me this and she won't tell me how much it costs because anything over sixteen bucks, I go, no, we're not spending more than sixteen dollars for a shirt.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Anyway, so that was an idea and it went no place. So why don't we go back.
Speaker 1: And do some new What do you think?
Speaker 2: Wow, that sounds like a great idea. How novel?
Speaker 1: Hey, the word focus does not exist on this show. I just want to point.
Speaker 2: That out, all right, Well, attorney says, one hundred and twenty accusers. Can you imagine alleged sexual misconduct against Sean P Diddy Combs Houston attorney Tony Busby said he expects lawsuits to be filed with the next month, but listen to this breakdown. He describes the victims as sixty males, sixty females, and that twenty five were miners at the time of the alleged misconduct.
Speaker 1: Jeez, I mean, yeah, well, I know it's crazy. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Who says like, just absolutely insane to me? You know, this isn't three people, which is horrible, three people coming and making accusations. One hundred and twenty accusers so far.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, look at the hubris.
Speaker 3: Look at the ability to do this with his power and his money, and also there as many as males as females, as what he liked to do is watch people shooping each other and saying, hey, you have sex over here and would pay people.
Speaker 1: So there's probably just as many mates.
Speaker 3: Well, certainly according to this story, there are sixty males sixty females.
Speaker 1: So it's it's crazy.
Speaker 2: I can't I can't help but think that that his Black Book is going to be bigger than Epstein's.
Speaker 1: Although yeah, it could be like parties. No you're right, No, you're right.
Speaker 3: I don't disagree with that that actually resonates.
Speaker 5: Eli Musk might want to get some financial advice from the host of How to Money on KFI, Joel Larsgart, because his ex is worth eighty percent less than what he bought it for. The social media platform formerly known as Twitter, almost eighty percent less value than two years ago when he bought it for like forty four billion dollars.
Speaker 3: Now he bought a company that was worth half of what he paid for it, and since then it's dropped dramatically. Again, it's probably dropped half as much again, whatever the figures are. So we have to tell you or I have to tell you what an idiot Elon Musk is.
Speaker 1: He is still the richest.
Speaker 3: Man in the world, and as tough as this is, eh, does it really matter?
Speaker 1: You know, not to him.
Speaker 3: And by the way, I agree Joel Larsguard should give him permission, give him advice because Joel is fabulously wealthy and worth almost as much as Elon is.
Speaker 2: And Elon Musk is putting up satellites so people can have Internet access everywhere and implants so that people with the inabilities physically can now use computers and all this stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, the the guy, he's a visionary, but he's also more on when it came to this.
Speaker 1: I mean, you can't win everything.
Speaker 2: I think he has a passion response.
Speaker 1: I think it was a point of it was a point of purchase sale.
Speaker 3: I think like you stand in the line at the supermarket store and oh, there's a candy bar there, you grab It just adds just a moment there.
Speaker 1: And that's what happened with X. With Twitter.
Speaker 3: He goes, you know, I think I'll buy Twitter. Oh, look at it, but here's where I'm willing to pay. I think that's what happened. And it doesn't matter for him, but worth it has. It's becoming you know, people still are posting on X like crazy, and when does it stop and when do we stop saying formally Twitter?
Speaker 2: I don't know, that's weird to me. I just say X yeah.
Speaker 1: Well a lot of people say formerly Twitter.
Speaker 2: Okay, Bill Handle, formerly known as a Touch show host.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: A massive port strike that we've been talking about threatening America's delicate supply chain. It's already been delicate for years now, to the Federal Reserve is rushing to prevent unemployment from spiking. You've got a race for the White House going down to the wire right now. Yet investors still feel pretty good about things, bidding the US dock further and further and further into uncharted territory s and P five hundred has scored forty three record highs so far in twenty twenty four, and the latest milestone on Monday left the benchmark index up twenty point eight percent on the year, strongest since nineteen ninety seven week for Yeah.
Speaker 3: Politically speaking, I think Trump's argument that the economy is in a free fall, that we've never done worse, it's the worst that we've ever had since the Great Depression, is not really resonating. It really is jd Vance last night, I think did a phenomenal job of taking this kind of information and making it a loss for us and.
Speaker 1: A win for a hair win for Trump.
Speaker 3: And I'll talk more about that, but in the meantime, the stock You're not going to hear much about the stock market during this debate between the two. I'm surprised that Walls didn't come up and just go, hey, look at the stock market.
Speaker 1: A lot of a lot of opportunities missed. And I'm going to dive into that a lot more.
Speaker 3: Bottom line, if you have stocks, you're doing great. Your four oh one K plan, which is invested heavily into stocks, you're doing great.
Speaker 1: It's believe me at this point because things are going to go down. There's no question.
Speaker 3: What goes up comes down, what goes down goes up. What goes up or down goes sideways, or it goes at an angle. At forty five percent, this is financial analysis eating.
Speaker 4: To see how long that was going to go on.
Speaker 5: Mexico has a new lady leader, Claudia Shinbaum, who was a client i'm scientists, but then left academia to enter politics. She took over Tuesday as Mexico's first female president. Women didn't have the right to vote in Mexico until nineteen fifty three.
Speaker 3: Yeah, is it fair to say she's Jewish?
Speaker 1: I have no idea whether she is or not.
Speaker 3: But shine Bomb maybre shinebaum Steinberg, no idea, but I just thought i'd throw that out at you. But it's kind of neat, right, first woman, and nineteen fifty three is when we get women were given the right to vote when it was nineteen twenty in the United States.
Speaker 2: Okay, I had friends go out to watch the celebration out there in Mexico.
Speaker 1: Oh that's cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty neat. Okay, all right, California, try to settle the age old debate over whether food in the refrigerator is still okay to eat. Bill and I will be chatting about that, I think coming up in the eight o'clock hour as well.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing.
Speaker 2: There is no focus or specifics or regulation about the things that are said on there that people call expiration dates like sell buy best.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: It just confusion.
Speaker 3: It does, it does, and they different stores do with different dates.
Speaker 1: And you're right, So we're going to talk more about that.
Speaker 3: And this is Neil's wheelhouse, so we got some real expertise on this and that will be coming up at eight twenty.
Speaker 4: Well, hello Dolly.
Speaker 5: A rancher in Montana very good, has been sentenced to six months in prison because he cloned near threatened sheep from Asia and then was selling the clones to shooting preserves. So Jack Schubarth is eighty one years old, so there's going to spend some time in federal prison, then have supervised release, and then pay a fine and do community service. He and at least five other people apparently conspired to create a larger hybrid species of sheep that would garner higher prices from shooting preserves. And apparently this particular sheep has the large curly horns so it makes it more valuable.
Speaker 3: Hey, you know, let me correct you on that. And the story I think is wrong when they use the word cloning. Basically, it's just interstooping. It's not cloning is a scientific in vitrogenetic approach to creating an exact opposite Dolly.
Speaker 1: For example, you imagine what he did is well, he.
Speaker 4: Was just mixing and matching.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's all.
Speaker 3: He was mixing, and he was getting closer to the sheep, and it's like they do with grapes. It's like that's done with animals where they just create a better but not through cloning. Not Dolly was actually cloned, as you pointed out, So this is not.
Speaker 1: Cloning, even though they're calling it a clone. The story is just wrong.
Speaker 4: Which is weird.
Speaker 5: Okay, But are we sure because it says the rancher illegally brought parts of the Marco Polo our Galley sheep into the country.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it is not what lab did he do this in?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: And what kind of reproductive PhD does he have? It's it makes no sense, okay, Yeah, so, uh, it's I think it's wrong.
Speaker 1: The cloning.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know the story, but you know, also he brought in uh was it testicles? So he put this together and had a ball doing it?
Speaker 1: Is that fair?
Speaker 2: But yeah, there's got to be something more to it, Bill, It just it just doesn't make sense.
Speaker 1: What do you got Are you gonna.
Speaker 2: Get parts of an animal die?
Speaker 3: And what do you do with arts? And what do you and what do you do with those parts you you put them together? Is this Frankenstein sheep parts?
Speaker 1: Wow? Very well said.
Speaker 3: And this is Amy, who in fact did get her PhD in UH reproduction Okay, let's move on.
Speaker 2: Let's do it all right. Thomas uh Thompson ruders rather Reuters Reuters Sorry. News site has been free to customers since nineteen ninety five. That's about to change. Obviously, it's a global news organization, but it's going to be charging readers who come directly to its site and apps. The subscription will cost one dollar a week. Will be launched this month in Canada, then roll out to the US and parts of Europe in the coming weeks and months. And this seems to be something out Even CNN said that it was starting to ask users to pay a monthly fee of three to ninety nine for unlimited access to cnn dot com. And it's kind of a paywall in the sense that after you've read a couple of whatever their number of free articles, that will tell you, hey, you're going to be hitting the paywall in a minute. But this is all part because you know, less sponsors, less advertisers.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you something. This is three forms of revenue they're coming together with. They sell the data that they get data mining, right, they sell ads on the websites. Now they're asking for subscription money, which, by the way, we subscribe, or I do the LA Times, the New York Times. I have to pay a subscription to get into the stories because they tease you, you know, they give you. Oh after this, you have to pay so you get the first three words or whatever it is the article, or you get certain number of articles.
Speaker 1: And it kicks in. Just got my bill for La Time subscription.
Speaker 3: I know what the hell it was, but it's you know that if you add Wall Street Journal, I mean I get a lot of papers that I read.
Speaker 1: That's the world. Now we're going to be paying for everything.
Speaker 3: There's no such thing as a free lunch, as you know they say, except when you're in radio. Then we get free lunches because number one, we're a bunch of whores, and number two we get to tell you about it.
Speaker 1: And therefore.
Speaker 2: It is the last real perk of tuck radio or radio of any kind, is yeah, people bringing food.
Speaker 3: In right, And just for example, you know I talk about, you know, my the serling BMW that I got.
Speaker 1: I got a brand new free BMW. Did you know that?
Speaker 2: No? You did?
Speaker 1: That's certainly true.
Speaker 3: Not my check goes out every month, okay, but an occasional sandwich.
Speaker 1: No we go out and buy those two. Wow, has radio gone to hell in a handbasket?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You and I both pay for our termite services and everything.
Speaker 3: Else that we're gonna have a termite off Neil and I every morning.
Speaker 1: The death fight, fight to the death, all right.
Speaker 5: So California is suing a hospital in northern California for denying a patient an emergency abortion. The hospital is in Eureka. It's a Providence Saint Joseph Hospital. The the Californias Attorney General said that it violated multiple California laws due to its refusal to provide urgent abortion care. So what happened was Anna and neslock at her water break when she was fifteen weeks president pregnant with twins, and then she went to the hospital and the doctor said the only option for her was an abortion, but they said they couldn't provide her the service based on policy for the hospital.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they're lucky that she didn't die, because that would have been one massive, massive lawsuit. Even if you have a Catholic hospital, for example in this case and doesn't provide abortion just says no, thank you abortion services, which I think under California law.
Speaker 1: They can do.
Speaker 3: They can't do it when it comes to a medical emergency that they can't do, and it looks like they did it, or at least the accusation is that they did it.
Speaker 2: All right, Baby Reindeer popular show, never seen it anyways, A Scottish woman accused of stalking The Baby Reindeer creator and star Richard gad can proceed with a defamation lawsuit against Netflix. A federal judge in California refused to dismiss all of the claims you got, Judge Klausner also writing that Fiona Harvey's purported actions were reprehensible. The difference is how the show depicted these could produce a different effect and mind of the viewer, and the defendant's arguments that the statements about Harvey were substantially true fault fails at this particular stage. So basically they're saying, listen, you are saying this is a true story on the show, and it's about a real person. But that's the issue accurate and.
Speaker 1: That's the issue.
Speaker 3: Number One, it was specific enough, so this woman says.
Speaker 1: That's me and people know it's me.
Speaker 3: And number two, at the beginning of the show, it says this is based on a true story.
Speaker 1: That is where the problem was.
Speaker 2: Well, haarely, he says, this is a true story. If it's if they say it's based on a truth, So.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what, you're right. It says this is you're right. Well, well point, I didn't see that.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't that give a little leeway based on versus Yeah, I know, I think I think you're right.
Speaker 1: I think you're right.
Speaker 3: Except even that based on a true story, I don't know how much leeway it's. I think it's a little bit, but not enough. I think the judge would still go this way.
Speaker 4: A hard pass.
Speaker 5: So CBS says that former President Trump agreed to be interviewed by sixty minutes, but then backed out. They said they typically do an interview with a Democratic and the Republican candidates prior to the election. They said that Harris is still going to do the interview, but Trump has declined. Now, of course there's argument for this because Trump's camp is saying that there were discussions, but that Trump never agreed to an interview, and of course they called it fake news.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course they did.
Speaker 3: This is now Trump I think listening to his advisors because one of the things that happens during interviews and rallies.
Speaker 1: He goes off the rails. He does.
Speaker 3: He starts going and making insane accusations and statements, and they realize that the more Trump is out there, the more ridiculous in a sound. Now, the other side of the coin is she, and that is Kamala Harris. She's not going to be able to answer the question. She's not that good. She spins off and a question is asked and she'll come off and do her various talking points and you can't get her to actually answer a question. And CBS this is you know, sixty minutes. They may be accused of liberalism, and I think there, you know, the media is more liberal not I think. I think she's going to just sit there and almost read a telepompter in terms of answering questions.
Speaker 1: So it's a double edged sword.
Speaker 2: It was maybe a little nervous when they asked her if she would do sixteen minutes and she said, sure, I got an hour and a half.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's what That wasn't funny? No, no, all right, yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is a horrible story. And you know, whenever you hear it's under the color of authority. You just want to, you know, do what you gotta do to him. Former Los Angeles County Sheriff's deputy faces charges for allegedly giving a fourteen year old girl meth and then sexually assaulting her. Benny Caelujah, sixty eight, was arrested several weeks ago in connection with the case. He pleaded not guilty on Monday to one felony count of lewd act on a child and one felony count of furnishing a controlled substance to a minor.
Speaker 3: So let's say he is if he is convicted, how do you think he's going to do in prison? Not well, both a cop or an next cop and a child molester.
Speaker 1: That's a double hit in prison.
Speaker 2: So these charges Bill sound a little light, like felony count of lewd act on a child seems like wouldn't that child rape?
Speaker 1: Or no, it's this is the name, you know what. Let me give you an example.
Speaker 2: What is Let me give you an example to me could be even just showing.
Speaker 3: But here is the example, and it sounds much more benign than it is.
Speaker 1: You get caught with two thousand pounds of heroin and the law is you are in violation of the law of controlled substances. Control substances seems fair benign, doesn't it in a term? Yeah, And I think that's what happened.
Speaker 3: And then so the legal term is uh lewd act on a child and furnishing a controlled substance to a minor.
Speaker 1: Hey, he's accused of giving meth to a fourteen year old and it sounds way benign. I think you have a good point. And so this is an accusation. But you know, they go public with accusations.
Speaker 2: If if he did it with under the color of authority, if he used his bagh.
Speaker 1: Then that goes crazy. Yeah, but basically he's an next La sheriff.
Speaker 3: Okay KF I am six forty alive everywhere on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: You've been listening to the Bill Handle Show.
Speaker 3: Catch My Show Monday through Friday six am to nine am, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app.