Speaker 1: Awesome. The horrible Pultnasion has the haunted House frosy to know and see scary, creepy and jarring horrors, line blowing explosions you won't believe be gruesome Halloween.
Speaker 2: Hi, and welcome back to another episode of Deplorable Nation. I'm your host, Deplorable Janet, and we are back for part two of the grotesque, gruesome and ghoulish series and the wonderful month of spooky Season. So today, ladies and gentlemen, we're doing exploding heads and spontaneous combustion. Some people may have heard of these. Some people may have never heard of these. However, if you were in our age bracket, the spontaneous combustion was literally all over the news all the time.
Speaker 3: And what happened to that? Yeah, what happened to them?
Speaker 2: Could it be a Mandela effect? Are they gaslighting us? I'm curious?
Speaker 3: Or were they just setting people straight up on fire?
Speaker 2: That's what exactly. So it's going to be an interesting discussion today because I have some thoughts. I have some definite thoughts. So welcome back to my beautiful, lovely, talented, intelligent bestie, Miss Heidi.
Speaker 4: How are you, my dear Janet is so good to me. She is all of those things plus one. I never get to say that because she does the intros and she is wonderful herself.
Speaker 3: I'm always happy to be here. Thank you for the kind words, Miss Janet. I'm excited I've got exploding heads.
Speaker 2: I know it's going to be such an interesting conversation. And I find this it's fascinating because there are people in the podcast realm that have done shows, and I know that you have talked to this particular person about sleep paralysis. Yes, and so exploding head and sleep paralysis are very closely linked and very closely associated in the fact that almost every patient with sleep paralysis reports the symptoms from exploding head syndrome.
Speaker 3: Well, I definitely have had me some exploding head syndrome. Have you ever had that?
Speaker 2: I have at a time or two. But I will say, going along the realm of the sleep paralysis and whatever, I've always been very in tune with like the other worldly, the other realm, the other elder realmly things I should say. And so I haven't had this happen since I was younger, when I was first like sensing these kinds of things.
Speaker 4: I have no control over my sleeping time. I am a sleeper that goes to sleep and wakes up tomorrow, and that's all I remember.
Speaker 3: And so when this happens to me, it seems to be when I'm.
Speaker 4: Very tired, when I'm falling asleep, when I'm very tired. So we'll talk more about that, and I'm going to share my.
Speaker 3: Scream so we can talk about it. But yeah, I have this happened still to this day, which is it's it's so weird, it's weird.
Speaker 2: I will give you well and this is it's a very interesting subject, very topic because and this is for people that maybe have never heard of this, don't know what it is, but it's real. But it's a benign thing. It's usually not painful or anything. It's more shocking than anything else. Usually happens when people are falling asleep or waking from sleep.
Speaker 3: Yes, do you see this photo here?
Speaker 4: I've got pulled up and it's kind of it seems like you know, more patients with tanightis report this so kind of weird.
Speaker 3: But it's when you shake kind of when you wake up and you're falling.
Speaker 4: It's that falling weird, you know, feeling and so I'm surprised they did name it exploding head because it's more my falling body.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I think it depends on the patient because everybody describes having different type sensations, Like some people describe it as a loud bang, crash explosion like fireworks, gunshots, symbols, electrical apps, flashes of light, muscle jerks, or feeling of panic.
Speaker 4: I go right back into my body, I swear to you all, I'm dropping straight in and it's a bang.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And it's very strange to me because it, you know, when it says that it's a it's a real thing, but it's not harmful in any way, shape or form. I can imagine that patients that experience this on the regular as far as like the brains, apps and stuff like that, how much of a problem that would cause. And this the slide that you have on the screen said exploding head syndrome among patients with tonightis, which is ringing in the ears, and hyperacusis, which I'm assuming is something to do with your tympanic membrane.
Speaker 4: I'll look it up really quick while we're chatting, because I'm not sure on the hyper acoustics. I almost think that means really good hearing is where I'm divulging from the symbolism anyway.
Speaker 3: Of that, but let's check it out here. Sound sensitivity, Yes, sounds sensitivity heightened sensitivity to ordinary sounds causing pain and discomfort.
Speaker 2: So, which is interesting because I have very hypersonic hearing and.
Speaker 3: I do with smell. My hearing has gotten less. But it's weird.
Speaker 4: I can hear things sometimes that are really soft, and my kids are like, how are you deaf? Like you heard me downstairs, and like blah blah blah. But I guess it certain sounds you just can't hear. Talking is usually the problem, which, ah, I'm gonna have to deal with that something.
Speaker 2: I think that's the thing with me too. But I believe it is called selective hearing or selective listening, where.
Speaker 3: I just to know.
Speaker 4: I thought that until twenty twenty and people put masks on their faces and I went completely mute.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, oh my gosh, I can't see what what? What are you saying? How much do I lip read? Why am I not better at this when I'm not talking to people? It was so weird.
Speaker 2: It could be we could be famous for bed lip reading. Videos. You ever seen them?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's so funny. Yeah, No, it's weird.
Speaker 4: And I mean I definitely had multiple situations with this one.
Speaker 3: No, And also I guess I have tonight AS. I don't know, I do only occasionally.
Speaker 4: Every once in a while it will go start doing that really high pitched sound, and you know, it's really weird.
Speaker 3: If I start saying the Lord's prayer, it stops. I'm like, okay, sure, it's medical. Cool cool. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And it's funny because the slide al also says the eight percent of patients with tonight AS, which again is the ringing in the ears, report a sense of the explosion in their head before drifting off to sleep.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, that's crazy. Well, mine is more of a body jump. I will say that where you jump your.
Speaker 4: Body, like your whole body jumps, and it's it's kind of scary. It freaks you out, you know, during during the time, and and some people when we get to this a couple slides forward. I think when you talk about the cord, I'm going to tell a little story about somebody kind of famous guy.
Speaker 2: We're looking for the spookiest.
Speaker 3: Guy, right, one of the spookiest guys.
Speaker 2: I do know, yes, So it says with this the possible causes our number one a sudden neural misfiring and the auditory and sensory regions of the brain as they shift between sleep states. I'm gonna say number one on this list is what I tend to go with more and I'll explain that better. Number two is stress, anxiety, and exhaustion. There is such a thing as being so exhausted that you can't sleep, and it messes up your sleep schedule, so that's possible.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 2: Three is disrupted sleep cycles or sleep deprivation. So if you're somebody that stays up really late all the all the hours of the day and night and then you know you're getting like two three hours of sleep, you're not going to sleep like a normal person, which means your body won't heal. Number four is certain medications or sudden withdrawal from them.
Speaker 3: Mhm. Mine is definitely jerking around from days and nights.
Speaker 2: And the last one here is other sleep disorders like insomnia or narcola that could be possible causes for this. But I'm going to add some more that weren't on their list of doctor approved what could cause this I'm going to say high cortisol levels. Oh yeah, because when your natural bodies chemical reward system, you know, dopamine and stuff like that, when it loses top place to cortisol, which cortisol is your main stress hormone, you have problems with your sleep cycles. You get tonightis or ringing in the ears, and you have increased electrical excitability in your brain in the neural network, which is like think of it like a chain link fence. Everything has to fall in place and flow through this fencing to be able to work properly. So it like severs parts of that fence, and so it's not firing properly. High cortisol also causes increased sensitization in the central nervous system, which in turn in itself causes shocks, zaps, and things of that nature. Alters the neurotransmitters that calm the brain down, like serotonin and gabba, which are necessary for even keel and no hyperactivity of the brain, and so when cortisol is high, it dampens those and shuts off those neurotransmitters, so that your brain is constantly zapping and firing all the time, which definitely could explain it. But I've got two other ones, magnesium deficiencies or B vitamin deficiencies, because not enough people even if red meat, red meat has r B vitamins in it, So both of those being low because a magnesium has to do with muscle contraction and things like that. And also the last one is electrolyte imbalances because you need sodium, you need potassium and things like that for that neural network or that metal frame break in your brain to actually work in function properly.
Speaker 4: So the luckily and for people that don't know this, a little bit of the actual medical community has jumped on.
Speaker 3: Board with some of what Jana is just saying.
Speaker 4: The first medication I ever give to a detoxing patient, so if you drink quite a bit, this is really going to affect you, and it is not what you might think it is.
Speaker 3: They are injections of the vitamins she is speaking about. Actually, we do an.
Speaker 4: Immedia injection for certain vitamins, and magnesium is something they will continue to take throughout their rehab, even into their ninetieth day. So this is something that we absolutely push and see the value of thiamine is the first one we do be twelve. You know, we follow up on all of these things she's talking about, and these electrolyte imbalances.
Speaker 3: People say, oh, just drink a gatorade. People need to understand.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, and not just that, but if your potassium is certainly out of whack, your heart is a muscle, and we're talking about it causes muscle problems, so it can actually cause your muscle and in anorexia, this shows time and time again to quiver instead of pump, because it's not effectively. It's just quivering. It's not pumping. It's actually having a heart spasm. It's spasming, and many many people die from this. So you guys, if you're drinking a lot, back it up a.
Speaker 3: Bit, you must be drinking something some kind of electrolytes with that business, I don't know.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent. And that's why, like for me, the things that were on the quote doctor approved list of what could be causing this, that's why I said number one is definitely the most likely, followed up by the ones that I gave. And then I would say the medication withdrawal or taking certain medications because they will mess with your electro lights. They will mess with your enzymes. They'll mess with your neurotransmitters and your brain the whole nine yards. Yes, and so there are certain things I would absolutely not take. Period. So it says to fix this or try to get relief. Of course, maintain consistent sleep schedules. However, I would say again reiterate, if your vitamin deficient, if your electrolyte imbalance, or your cortisol is uper high, it doesn't matter what you do as far as sleep routine. Unless you get that core result in control, You're not going to be able to get regular, normal, RESTful sleeply not gonna happen. Reduce stress. That's funny said than done right, And so it suggests relaxation, meditation, breathing techniques, avoid stimulants, so don't drink caffeine or use nicotine anytime near bedtime.
Speaker 3: Of course they don't say pray.
Speaker 4: I did put this picture in here because we speak about meditation. But you know we're Christian ladies.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, if you're willing to put faith in the universe to do this, maybe try prayer.
Speaker 2: I do one hundred percent, and I think it's works for me. I would rather pray than meditate. Or manifest how about that.
Speaker 4: But we have to put this in here because this is what they say, so they could they can't say even though this is a religion too, like yogi's do some weird ass shit. Like I'm just saying Steve Jobs was a weird mofo. You guys can check that out on your own.
Speaker 3: He was a yogi. There's some and listen, anybody can do whatever they want. I'm just saying it's weird. And maybe you know, Mormons are weird, Christians are weird. Cool, but like, let's not leave out the other weird. We're all weird. Somebody that's gonna pass. Yeah, Steve John stuck his feet in toilets. No, he doesn't get up weird.
Speaker 2: That is disturbing on a whole nether level.
Speaker 3: But he he apparently we're talking about stress.
Speaker 4: Apparently this was his outlet to bring him down a level, was to soak his feet by sticking them in public toilets, y'all, where they don't get cleaned and residue is obvious, disgusting.
Speaker 2: And that calms you down. That is a whole nether level of fish right there.
Speaker 3: That's hepatitis be.
Speaker 2: That's just disturbing. So they also suggest for people with persistent cases of this, low dough santaid depressants no or calcium channel blockers. Again no, because calcium channel blockers actually shut off the amount of calcium that goes to your cells all throughout your body.
Speaker 4: They cause more spasms anything without calcium, so lung patients, lung cancer people. My grandpa had hyper calcium. But if you have hypo calcium, it goes both ways. You start having these horrible muscle reactions.
Speaker 2: Not only does it affect like you said, but it also makes you dizzy, light headed, flushing or warm sensations in the face and neck, headache, are fatigue, weakness, nausea, upset, stomach, circulatory issue. So it causes you to have edema or swelling because your your cell membranes are not processing the calcium like they're supposed to for the cell to function properly, so they swell and that fluid leaks out.
Speaker 3: Same with Gabba, you guys, Gaba does this shit.
Speaker 4: And I do want to say, I can't say the name of this, but these are much safer if you're gonna do it. Okay, this second table here that she's talking about because they said too, these drugs have for the most part been eliminated in normal life. Okay, you very rarely see anything but this one and this line kid my brother, and I'm just gonna put that out there right now. He did not die from his drug of choice that combined with something else in his system that was just for withdrawal of medication, which is also a popular thing they give nowadays.
Speaker 3: Killed my brother.
Speaker 4: So and guess what, he died from janet heart problems. So go ahead and keep talking about that harsh.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And that's the thing is that they suggest this as a as a solution, right for this, but because it affects like the systems we already talked about, plus the heart, it can cause load on the heart, yeah yeah, it can cause heart failure, heart block, or rhythmy as really slow heart rate constipation. So it's it's stopping up your body's normal peristalsis or squeezing motion in the intestines to be able to excreen.
Speaker 4: And it can go the other way too, causing diarrhea because it's going around the blockage.
Speaker 2: Right, drug interactions, So you can't take it with lots of other different medications. It affects your liver, the whole nine yards. It elevates your liver enzymes, it makes you have the acid reflex, high blood pressure, literally all the things.
Speaker 3: And so.
Speaker 2: You're having a brainsapp that doesn't happen all the time. Maybe, but you're gonna take this that's going to compound your system, your symptoms and make it worse.
Speaker 4: And if it's just intermittent, like honestly, I if it was constant and you've changed everything and you've done everything, okay, maybe, but these other things like for depression, for real, true depression, not this page here.
Speaker 3: Right, these that's fine.
Speaker 4: Like I my ex husband, if he would go off this one, he turned into a crazy person for real and punching things and he is the nicest human when he but he has a TBI. So like all these things, you know, we need to make sure and say, look, we're not talking about for everything, but way the consequences of things if they're if it's a small thing, if this isn't ruining your life happens once every three months, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I said, live with it.
Speaker 2: I do one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: Suck it up, Buttercup, Yeah, it's not always going to be pretty let's be real, you know, but if you're horribly depressed, this is not the same thing.
Speaker 2: So interestingly enough, with new research emerging in this because they honestly do not know what the heck causes this to happen, So new research is emerging where they believe that it's the brain's version of a quote false start, like an engine backfiring when shutting down. So the auditory system that's your hearing may pop with energy as the body transitions from way to sleep.
Speaker 4: This kind of gives a good diagram of all the different functions for sleep and different things that you produce inside your body for sleep. And we will talk about the pineal gland here in a few but this is just the overall.
Speaker 2: So what we're looking at is a slide with the pineal gland in it, and it produces the melatonin, which melatonin is the sleep hormone. It helps you to restless sleep. But it also shows the other parts of the brain, and all of those parts of the brain are extremely important for different regulation of hormones and your central nervous system in your body.
Speaker 3: So yes, and you know, I always do this thing that I learned. I think it was in therapy.
Speaker 4: You know, if you lay down and you get everything turned off, you've got to get everything turned off away from you, lights, all that.
Speaker 3: I know people like to fall asleep TV.
Speaker 4: Look, it's a death sentence unless you have like a severe PTSD case and you need that, you know. But they're sleep machines that play peaceful things, or you can play that on your phone. But I would make sure all lights are off. Everything's off because you unknowingly are stimulated by it. My husband forgets sometimes unknowingly wakes me up, not because it dinged, none of that.
Speaker 3: The light came on. Just the light coming on will wake me up. So you know it happens. You know this is real.
Speaker 4: And then some people can't go back to sleep. So if you lay down and you count to ten, here's the funny thing about your brains. It hates boredom. Then when you get to ten, start again. Don't keep canting. Start one, back to ten, start again. You will get sick of it. You will and next thing you know, you might be asleep. Doesn't work for everybody, but hey, worth.
Speaker 2: Ashop, now you mentioned one thing that's very helpful with any kind of patients that have PTSDs sleep issues, insomnia, hypersomnia like any of that kind of stuff. Is a white noise machine, and it comes with different kinds of white noise, different tones of white noise, but those are very beneficial for people who have any kind of sleep issue.
Speaker 4: We use these on our PTSD unit and patient at my job, and they make all the difference for our combat veterans. So just saying guys might want to check into it. They're cheap on Amazon. I think they even have apps that do this now.
Speaker 2: So so now we're going to move into the spiritual and metaphysical interpretations of these exploding head syndromes with the zapps and all these different things that people experience. So the first one is energy shifts, which is called the Kundalini awakening and usually comes from yogic or tantric practices. The sudden pop or bang sound inside of the head is described, and that's why they call it the Kundalinia awakening because it is the release of dormant spiritual energy that travels up the spine and through all.
Speaker 4: I just don't know about this, but I mean this very new age, y'all. I agree there is stuff stored inside of ourselves. Like trauma for sure. And I guess this seems okay if you look at it that way. For me, I'm like, look, we've renamed and re categorized everything into oblivion now, and everybody's so smart, they're dumb, like, right, you gotta deal with your trauma clearly, like come on now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And so they they described this as Sometimes the sounds are called naa, n A, nothing, nada, or inner sounds, and people might also hear bells, buzzing or booms as their inner energy centers or schacter as activate.
Speaker 3: I think I wasn't muted for that, cough, but sorry.
Speaker 2: Completely fine. So the next one is uber interesting, and this kind of lends back to the sleep paralysis type stuff. So this one is astral or out of body transitions.
Speaker 3: This is where I have my story after you're done.
Speaker 2: People interested in astral protection often say the explosion happens as consciousness detaches from the physical body and they enter their traveling face. It's thought to be the moment that your subtle body vibrates at a higher frequency or crosses from a waking stage into a dream or astral travel stage.
Speaker 3: Very strange. Your silver cord is something that people will often refer to this.
Speaker 4: And there is a story about a pastor that actually intervened on behalf of Anton LaVey's daughter. He didn't know it was Anton LaVey's daughter, and he ended up picking her up and basically helping her because she was hitch hiking and all this there's a huge story behind it, and apparently fought Anton Levey in the astral world and cut his silver cord, saying that he killed him. This is this is a real story. You guys can look it up. I'll look up the pastor's name here in a minute. But this was literally over the daughter because he kept saying, if you don't give my daughter back, I'm I'm gonna come for you in the middle of the night and get you. And the pastor was like, bro, I'm here for it all day, all right. So yeah, they had an astral silver cord fight and apparently he faster at the gun than you know, Anton LaVey and got him and cut that cord before he got back in his body.
Speaker 3: Which I do fairly lean on this situation because this is more godly to me than this is about your soul, Like do I think you know, do I think you could be damaged if your soul is accidentally slipping, like people that don't mean to travel outside their body sometimes do. And I think it happens to a lot of us.
Speaker 4: I think that, you know, even like for me, like where I don't remember things, it doesn't mean it doesn't happen.
Speaker 3: You don't know, you know so.
Speaker 2: Well, And think about that also in the aspect of like near death experiences and what people come back and explain, like heaven looked like, or the Kingdom of God or whatever you want to call it.
Speaker 4: Right, Yes, my mom had a very scary near death experience and she was pronounced dead. I watched that happen in my kitchen, and she brought back a story. And I'll tell people this, she never did it again because it wasn't a good experience, because it was a purposeful situation, and she never did that again. So she had an actual person intervening on her behalf, which was my great grandmother and send her back real.
Speaker 2: So this slide that she has on the screen right now is a person like laying down and they have the silver cord there and another body like above them, like their spirit up above them. And this comes from Ecclesiasts. Ecclesiastest I can't talk today, And so this is twelve six through seven, and it says, or ever the silver cord be loosened, or the golden bowl be broken, or the picture be broken at the fountain, or the wheel broken at the cistern, then shall the dust return to the earth as it was, and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.
Speaker 4: So I'm still looking to make sure, but I think this guy his name is Dave Bryan, And so if people want to look up that story about on Tom Lavay, feel free to.
Speaker 3: Look up his name.
Speaker 2: That's a very interesting I thought you were going to say something about someone else. So the next thing is third eye or pineal gland activation. So some metaphysical traditions link loud inner noises to the pineal gland or the third eye chakra opening. This is seen as a sign of increased intuition, psychic sensitivity, or spiritual downloads.
Speaker 3: So a lot of these are you know, they say that this gets calcified with fluoride. I'm not correct.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I kind of get this because I get quote downloads. I joke about that all the time, right where you just get information like something that you don't know how to do and all of a sudden you do and whatever, or information messages to give people whatever.
Speaker 4: That's the best when it's somebody really don't want to give it to so amazing. Yeah, doing my scripture study and they're like, give this scripture to this person.
Speaker 2: Uh uh no, You're like I'm not going, and God's you are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then you feel like a door. Can you do it? Because you love God? But that's all.
Speaker 2: So again, I think this goes along with the sleep paralysis thing because a lot of people that have sleep paralysis are very sensitive to these entities.
Speaker 4: A lot of people that have sleep paralysis and a very awake pineal gland have had trauma in their.
Speaker 2: Youth one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: So yeah, take that, especially medical trauma. So yeah, it's an interesting one.
Speaker 2: So the next one is quote downloads or high frequency guidance. So this is in the new AG business. It says exploding hitsyn drome sometimes described as your energy field adjusting to higher frequencies, especially during major life changes. The boom may represent your system integrating new information like a spiritual reset. Yeah, I'm just gonna call BS.
Speaker 4: I think that you know, your spirit can do a lot of things. I'm just gonna say trauma, Like, let's review it. Like there are things in my life that have been very traumatic that I talk about. Then there's been things in my life that I forget about, Like I had a severe burn and skincraft before I was even a year old. Was that dramatic to my little person? I'm sure that it was. I don't remember it, so I don't bring it up right Like, so review your past and come to terms with it. Honestly, we all have one. There's none of us that make out of this business alive, and we've all been damaged in so many ways, but we can rise above it. That is why I called my show Unfiltered Rise because you are bigger than that, especially with God behind you well.
Speaker 2: And that's why, like I say, bs on what they say, but you have to say, it's the aspect of spiritual reset. I think of that more in terms of enlightenment from God and like your finally getting the message that you need to change your for lack of better frequency from a low vibing frequency to meaning aka negative energy, to more of a living, joyous energy which is God driven and we're.
Speaker 4: Not saying be one of those weird Look, this is such a fine line, right because we're talking about God and we're talking about this and this and this and changing this, but we're not talking about manifest station and all this weird stuff. It is such an easy You know, the reason why the New Age is so attractive to so many people is because it is somewhat biblical too, and then you know it's too truth and a lie for everything, So watch watch out, just watch out.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So if you're become spiritually reset, it's because God's moving in your life. It's not because it's wi wi energy in the universe calling you to be. Yeah, that's why I said that one is b a s baloney.
Speaker 4: You might end up being Joseph Smith and getting wives and talking to angels and getting plates and just.
Speaker 2: I talk to myself. Does that count?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: No, I do that.
Speaker 2: I get better answers that way. Just exactly so, how people work with this spiritually, especially if you're dealing with you know, the symptoms and then you're talking about chakras and energy roots and all that kind of stuff. Grounding practices, whether you're being spiritually attacked or you're just going throughout a normal day, and grounding actually can help reset your imbalances in your body as far as cortisol levels things like that, because grounding lowers your cortisol because it's your stress hormone. So if you're in a relaxed state, you know, peaceful times, and so a lot of people do this with their you know, barefoot walking in the grass, deep breathing, visualization of roots again, talking about chakras and things like that. Me personally, mine is just literally sitting outside in nature, pray.
Speaker 4: Coffee journal, that's mine. Read the scriptures because you will find a sense of peace. And even if it's one scripture, like people always get so daunted, you know, it's not really that big a deal.
Speaker 2: So so everybody can have their different things that calm them down or ground them, recenter your life, whatever you want to call. And so even if it's like sketching or drawing or coloring or whatever, that's your activity that you need to keep that to stay centered and balanced.
Speaker 3: Love coloring, Love coloring.
Speaker 4: I don't ever get to do it hardly anymore, but because I'm always researching, but I love coloring fun.
Speaker 2: I'm going to send you a coloring book.
Speaker 3: Ah, I love it.
Speaker 4: I have tons of Joe pens and that's what we do when we go camping. I just like to get as detailed as possible because coloring sounds silly. Then if you do it to your best level, or if you like to, you know, be your own money who cares exactly.
Speaker 2: So, and again, coloring is good patient therapy for people with PTSD anxiety, you know, stuff like that. So the next one is meditation before bed to stabilize your energy. All right, again, yeah, praying is better. I don't meditate. I don't feel the need to meditate. I pray a lot throughout the day on different things. Some people don't. That's okay, you do you, but find something that works energy balancing, like greaky chakra work or sound healing. Sound healing has been shown to be very beneficial again for patients suffering from PTSD anxiety, trauma induced, different things like that.
Speaker 4: So, and I'm going to say a very occultic term here, but don't take it the wrong way, guys, like when you're looking at something called shadow work. Okay, the reason why they get so obsessed with this this was like a big youngion term. Right, you have to work through the problem. You keep aar it, you can't go over it. Like if you never worked through through the problem, you will suffer forever. You will suffer until you got Guys go like, it's it's just the way our brain works. And I'm not saying you have to go back to everything that ever happened in great detail.
Speaker 3: You just go through your feelings and emotions of that. They do this with em D r R. You know little about that. She goes through it and I'm like, hell no, Like I thought they were going to bring up them memories and I'm like, mmm, I like my life. I don't want to go back there because what if something's scary And she's like, no, it's not that. You just work through the feelings associated.
Speaker 2: With what right and what's attached to something. And so for people that don't know, And I did a show on this with Ellie before on em DR and what it is, but it is I movement desensitization something really I think it's realization and let me look at But it's like, say you had to trauma, Like we'll use hers for instance, like she was hit by a car as a pedestrian, and so things come up and they trigger her subconscious to react to certain situation in life because of that buried trauma. And so what E M d R does It breaks down each section of that trauma and it brings up like what emotion is attached to that? So is it safety and security? Like you don't feel safe in this situation, and so anything that makes you feel unsafe is linked all the way back to this particular trauma, and so they cross those yeah. Yes, So they try to retrain your brain and put away that negative like unsafe and be like I'm here, I'm fine, Like it's true, right, And so it's reattaching a new emotion to that previous memory so that you can get pass that.
Speaker 3: And forgiveness, true forgiveness, like not this bullshit.
Speaker 4: I forgive them. I never want to see them or talk to them again. And everybody knows I'm talking about my kid here. Look, this is not the way you truly forgive anyone, because that's not real. Like, that's not real if you truly forgave someone that was close to you and not physically harming. I'm not talking about people that are in danger, okay, talking about these mental slights or whatever is happening. We all fail our children and our parents failed us too, big surprise. It happens since freaking the first children ever, and it's just part of it. We have to work through, retrain, help remember like, oh they didn't know what they were doing. Oh their parents abuse them, oh blah blah. And it may not erase, but it helps explain it.
Speaker 2: Right one hund And I will say that speaking from my standpoint, even if somebody calls me that's going through a traumatic experience, even being able to voice that to another person gets that out of your body, puts it out into the universe, and it will lower your cortisol levels, lower your blood pressure, and make you more common relax. It may not permanently resolve the issue, but speaking it out is a big part of it, yea.
Speaker 4: And writing it down, writing it down, speaking it out. That's why people say speak your truth. And I think that the problem today is there's too many therapists. And I'm not saying they're all bad, there's too many people.
Speaker 2: That used to them are bad.
Speaker 4: They get involved in people's lives and they replace your family and they become what you you need. This so not for a time, not till they let you go. That's what they're used to be.
Speaker 3: Oh, this is the time you fly a little bird.
Speaker 4: Like now you're a permanent person at therapy and you're never going to get over the problems with your mother because you've exiled your mother and now you're never going to get better. And I know I use my own personal thing, but I'm just saying, like I had it with my mother, and it's generational. First of all, it's biblically generational curses. To be honest, you have to when you forgive somebody. When I see my mother, I don't think, oh, all the bad things of all that. I just see my mother and I just love her. We got to learn to let go, really, and you.
Speaker 2: Have to learn to live your life through grace and mercy. Because were they perfect parenting us?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: But were their parents perfect?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: And so it's learned behavior. And you can't expect someone to be perfect that didn't have a perfect upbringing themselves right?
Speaker 3: And has this person changed they? What are they like now? Like?
Speaker 4: Are is it harming you to set boundaries where you don't go to their house but you call them if they're abusive?
Speaker 3: Guess how quick it is to go, yeah, I'm done with this, bye, love you, talk to you later. Not abandonment.
Speaker 4: Let's not recreate trauma for the person. Let's just say I'm not going to do this right now. I love you goodbye, so easy.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent. And I think that's a people like forget a lot of those things.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So, going back to this kundalini awakening thing, because I had to look this up because I've never heard of this before.
Speaker 4: I'm like, what.
Speaker 2: So, it's a Sanskrit term meaning coiled one, and it refers to latent spiritual energy believed to rest coiled like a serpent at the base of the spine, which is the rootshot kra or mulatara. I don't know what that is. So this kundalini can be awakened through spiritual practices such as the meditation, the breath work, saying a mantra, or a deep devotional and then it rises upward through the chakras like a snake creepy, and it works through all of the energy centers along your body and goes up to the crown of the head, which is your your crown chakra. And then when it ascends smoothly, it's said to bring profound spiritual weakening and enlightenment, expanded consciousness and intuition. Hello, that's your third eye opening, emotional release and healing, a sense of unit with the divine or universal consciousness.
Speaker 3: That's where we change our minds a little. But that's okay. If you believe in this and it works for you, cool. But for me, I'm not thinking of snakes.
Speaker 2: I'm not doing That's why. That's why reading that, I was like, Nope, no, I'm thinking about a snake coming up through my body.
Speaker 3: I'll just think of something else. And you know, it's all the same thing.
Speaker 4: It doesn't need to be, you know, these exact words. But I definitely think, like I'm not saying all Eastern medicine is bad or whatever. Definitely Western medicine's kookie too, so who cares. But I just think we have to remember where.
Speaker 3: Did they get this information? They really worship a lot of people, So.
Speaker 4: I want to know, you know, more about like the background before I do anything, because it's come from a sacred cow.
Speaker 3: Because I'm out.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent, and that's why I have questions, right and I'm going to question great that this is what some many believes, but I'm still like you on the fence about this because it says people that experience the Kundalini awakening describe it as feeling like heat tingling or electricity moving up the spine, vibrations or internal sounds or even explosions overlapping with the exploding head syndrome, pressure at the crown or the third eye area. Sudden emotional releases like crying, laughter, or spontaneous movement that can also be because your central nervous system is uber duber screwed up. Heightened intuition, dreams or perception of subtle energy.
Speaker 3: And how high are you when you're doing this? And Alistair Crowley took this to another level.
Speaker 4: We won't go to exactly how, but he wanted to get into the where it begins and knock that right out and knock it.
Speaker 3: You get what I'm saying. He's gonna help people knock that well.
Speaker 2: And it's kind of like, if you think about it, like all of these psychedelic experiences, you know, with the shaman and whatever they take you through, these kind of type things. I'm gonna call it this, but it's the same kind of thing where you're having this awakening to other things in an outer body experience, and you're getting intuition, but where in the where in the uber hail is that intuition coming from that is not godly? When that is happening, I'm sorry, it is.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they show all these good stories right about it, Okay, like with the shamans and the medicine and this different stuff like ayahuasca.
Speaker 3: I think we can say that because that's not it's tribal.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So, but there's a million stories for every few that are good, that are really negative. That they bring home things that live, things that are And you and.
Speaker 2: I talked about that. We did a show together before where things get attached to people when they're in a weakened state.
Speaker 4: Yes, and they've weakened your body, made you puke and poop and it's like this horrible thing.
Speaker 3: So they've weakened you inside and out, and now you're completely utterly vulnerable.
Speaker 2: Vulnerable, vulnerable to spiritual attacks. I'm sure that's gonna uber piss off some people that are listening, but I'm just saying these.
Speaker 3: From most cheers. I don't know you. Yeah, somebody said that as a comment on my show the other day they said, well, I take it the this whole show is leaning Christian, and I'm like, did you not breathe? I mean, this is a show two hundred and something. Have you not been watching? I don't know. Are you new?
Speaker 2: Are you new?
Speaker 4: I didn't have to say anything because somebody came back and said, well, yeah, she's a Christian.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah, I just let them fight it out. It was great.
Speaker 2: So, like the snake thing with the Kundalini, right, starts your root chakra, which is your grounding and safety. That is like your feet. Good think that as you're rooted to the earth, you're rooted to the ground. Then it moves into your sacral chakra, which is your creat creativity and sexuality. So I will say in the aspect of people who hold emotional or traumatic memory at us sell your level, because we've talked about that before. Anybody that has been sexually abused, you're gonna hold a lot of the negative feelings in your growing area. That's just the way it is.
Speaker 3: So if quick you're back easy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. If you have problems with reproduction or urinary stuff or whatever, that's because all of that emotional stuff does get stored to sell your level, and that's where it goes because that's where the drama happened.
Speaker 3: And I'm definitely not saying this stuff doesn't have a basis.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying they're taking the basis and going New Age instead of taking a basis going Christian.
Speaker 3: It's still relevant, like Janet's talking.
Speaker 2: So your solar plexus is your will power and your confidence. That is like belly button type area right in there, which makes sense because if you think about body type, you know, and if you if you have confidence or not, like are you shaped properly, do you have a homy pouch pooch, you know whatever, So that makes sense for that area.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: The heart chakra is love and compassion, So if you're dealing with past traumas that people hurt you emotionally, you're gonna hold it the energy in your heart area. So the heart area is going to be uh weakened and more susceptible to all of that stuff that happened. Your throats chakra, so that's your truth and communication. Third eye, which of course is your forehead, that's your intuition and your insight. And your crown chakra, which is the top of your head, is your spiritual connection. That's your connection to God.
Speaker 4: So if minor good because everything broke from the neck down.
Speaker 3: So that's why I'm so smart now.
Speaker 2: No, she is like the cockroach that just we'll die God. Yeah, they don't joke.
Speaker 3: No, No, it's just it's real. Yeah, but it's a real thing. Yes, it's funny.
Speaker 2: What the kundoline stuff. When it's too sudden or there's a premature awakening of these chakras and energies whatever. Sometimes it's caused by trauma, intense meditation or psychedelics or the.
Speaker 3: Way Alistair Crowley did it. Don't do it like that. It's gonna hurt your butt.
Speaker 2: Exit only.
Speaker 3: To the universe is in your butt. I'm not playing well.
Speaker 2: And most occult societies, what's about the nation ritual right in the caster?
Speaker 3: No, thank you, I saw what happens when that happens. We went over it for.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, So these things and you can also get this to prematurely awaken or whatever from spontaneous energy surges, and then you get what's called the Kundalini syndrome, and that is what causes things like insomnia or exploding head syndrome type sounds. Intention energy surges emotional volatility. Hello, because your hormones are running rampant because you don't have anything. Your gaba is not working, your serotonin's not working, cortisols too high, so you're an emotional mess and your body can't stabilize. That's that's literally the common sense of explanation physical sensations like keep vibration or twitching or disorientation or anxiety again, because you're not homeostasis. All your home ones out of whack, and so you're gonna be a little great great, just saying.
Speaker 3: That's why we try not to black pill people.
Speaker 2: Yeah. See, So to help yourself not have a pre awakening, not just daily grounding, but eat grounding foods. I don't agree with this because it says root, vegetables, grains, and warm meals. I would not eat grains just because we've done a show about grains before and coor quat and all that stuff. I don't eat vegetables either, so this is not I like.
Speaker 3: I like a good quinoa. Quinoa is my spirit animal.
Speaker 2: If you eat beef, you're gonna get your B vitamins, so you will never be deficient in bee vitamins. And that has magnesium as well.
Speaker 3: So just saying.
Speaker 2: Avoid over stimulation, don't use caffeine, or don't do intense fasting. I don't spend too much time on the screen.
Speaker 3: I failed at the screen and the caffeine. I am a failure.
Speaker 2: Do juley and meditation. I cannot do yoga poses. My body don't work that way, so that's a no for me. And do energy healing or breath work with guidance.
Speaker 3: That's a good, that's better. But I still say bray, I, I don't know. Look into yoga stuff and the root of yoga. You might be concerned about those poses. Yeah, you guys, check it out yourself.
Speaker 2: You know the one where you put your butt straight up in there. But you know again, you're receiving that energy right through your case, your paper in the new age wavy stuff, it's a thing to sign your behind hole.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not doing that.
Speaker 4: Hard.
Speaker 2: I'm so funny. What are you doing out there in the yard?
Speaker 4: Gotta warm up my middle son? And Hi, could you imagine driving bias a neighbor? Good lord, literal, I'd be praying, Oh man, they take it too far, they take it literal. Aleister Crowley was a horrible horrible person at literalness, and it's just trickled down. He was not a good alchemist, and he took these things to mean things they didn't mean.
Speaker 3: And even a good occultist will tell you that. So I'm just going with that there just yeah, you know, too far, too far man.
Speaker 2: So the slide she has on the screen now says six ways to practice grounding with anxiety and intense emotions. So if you're working on your body, lay on the ground, pressu your toes into the floor and squeeze play dough. Or you could just lay outside of the grass, put your toes in the grass and just feel the grass.
Speaker 4: That would be helpful to We have these cool little pads for the winter that are fake grounding like the grass too.
Speaker 2: So next one is five senses. It says wear your favorite sweatshirt, use essential oils, make a cup of tea. I will say essential oils are essential in my household. I do use lots of different ones for different things. And I will say that if you are post jip jab affected to where you lost your sense of taste and smell, I have suggestions that will help you as far as those things go, so you can get a hold of me. So the next one is self soothe. Take a shower or a bath, but preferably not soak your feet in a public toilet. Find a grounding object, light a candle, or feel something soft.
Speaker 3: Alrighty, Then, if you're in Utah, you definitely own a minky. Get your minky and go get yourself a cup of hot water. I guess because you can't have to your coffee. I don't know, Coco. That is just as bad, if not worse, with more sugar.
Speaker 2: We were just talking about that today. So observe. Describe an object in detail, color, texture, shadow, light, shape, size, and weight. Breathing practice four seven eight breathing inhale to hold inhale to four, hold for seven, exhale for eight. Distract says, find all the square or green objects in the room, count by sevens and say the date.
Speaker 4: You can have six kids. You'll never have to worry about this. You will always be distracted. You will never ever have to worry about.
Speaker 3: This, I promise you.
Speaker 2: But this one may be hard for somebody. If you have to do math, so you know, might not be relaxing for some people. But these are ways to practice grounding. To stimulate your senses, which is literally exactly what meditation does or whatever. It calms your senses. And so you're focusing on certain things, focusing on your breathing, you're focusing on being centered and all of that stuff. Anyway, So exploding head studies suggest that about ten to twenty percent of people experience it at least once in their lifetime. Those who have regular sleep disruptions, the number may rise from thirty to forty percent, and in college age adults found nearly eighteen percent had experienced it. Slightly more expend Yeah, and I'm going to say it's more common in women because also more women and to have sleep paralysis and why is that?
Speaker 3: What? More women have trauma? So too, right, And.
Speaker 2: We're very emotional and sensory as as females go, and so that would make sense to me that happens in the female population more.
Speaker 3: That's why I don't remember my dreams. I'm not too good at female. I am one, And yeah, I get it, say I do get the head thing more the body, but same thing.
Speaker 2: So women also because stress, like high levels of stress because you're doing you're a multitasker, right, so you've also gotten hundreds of different things going on at once.
Speaker 3: Them kids. That's what I'm selling you guys.
Speaker 2: Menstruation stuff like that mess up your sleep cycle as well and your body cycle. So that makes sense. Messy Why many people don't report it because they think it's just a dream or a loud noise. They imagine it blah blah. They're embarrassed, or they assume it's a sign of something more serious, so they avoid talking about it because they don't want to know. So the instances of cases is kind of like reporting data in the BEAR system for vaccine injuries. The data is very skewed on this. So in my personal opinion, the amount of people that probably have experienced this is way more than the ten to twenty percent of people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm sure there's a lot of people that are like, man, it's fine, yeah, happens.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And so the slide that she has is about the Kundalini again with the snake and the chakras all lit up. You're sorry about that, and so again, as a kundolaneous, your spiritual awakening or enlightenment, and that's when your snake is supposed to crawl through your body in a coil shape and I.
Speaker 3: Don't have a snake. I'm voting I don't have a snake.
Speaker 2: Light up everything. Yeah, I don't want I don't know sneak in mine either. Honestly, that's a no go for me.
Speaker 3: Fatter spiders, I'm good. Yep.
Speaker 2: So this has origins all the way back to the nineteenth century. In nineteen eighty six it was discovered by a Welsh physician named Silas Weir Mitchell, who described the patients as hearing loud gunshot like noises in the head as they fell asleep. He called them sensory discharges and knows just that they weren't linked to any he pain or any kind of ear problems. And so this is the way back in eighteen hundreds it was a thing.
Speaker 3: This is mister Silas.
Speaker 2: So good thing. He discovered this because a lot of people when I'm sure if you go in with this, a doctor is going to go, you know what, it's all on your head, you're imagining things. It's psychosoma all in my head or it's in my ass.
Speaker 3: That you could go in and say I have a snake in my ass and he might listen.
Speaker 2: All exactly and you know what is what is the sign for the medical community exactly, which is a serpent on there. So so in the twentieth century, sporadic reports appeared throughout the early nineteen hundreds, usually under big terms like snapping up the brain or nocturnal head noises that just means noises at night.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: They didn't have a name for it, but they did recognize it again as benign, but it was a strange phenomenon, so nineteen eighties. The modern name exploding head syndrome actually was first introduced by British neurologist doctor John MS. Pierce. In nineteen eighty eight. He published a detailed description of several patients who recorded the sudden, loud noises or explosions in their head as they fell asleep. He emphasized again it was harmless, though alarming, and not related to headaches or seizure activity. What was it?
Speaker 3: I didn't grab his photo? Sorry about that.
Speaker 2: That's all right, I'm just that one. So in the nineteen nineties to two thousand's it was actually classified as a parasomnia, which means a sleep transition disorder, so it was first put in that category during that time frame. The American Academy of Sleep Medicine used it as their International classification of sleep disorders or ic SD three as a particular distinct diagnosis. So it took from the early eighteen hundreds all the way until the late two thousands to get.
Speaker 3: That's because people were like, it's not really that serious, but cool name bro.
Speaker 2: Right, of course, So interest is growing in this field because they still don't understand it. They don't know what causes that. They're literally guessing, educated guessing or not educated guessing in my opinion, to understand what's going on between the sensory misfiring and spirituality and all of those things. Are they all connected? Are they interconnected? Does one have anything to do with the other one? And so they're doing a lot of studies in this now so cool anyway, Who other hormones that may cause a role in besides the one I said with the cortisol That other hormones may cause a role in this exploding head syndrome? Are adrenaline or epinephrine, melatonin, serotonin, estrogenin progesterone. Again, why it's more common in women PMS perimenopause or menopause age women, it's more common with them and like I said earlier, one of the things they suggested was to take a channel blocker or calcium blocker. Calcium channel blocker if you have frequent episodes of the exploding head syndrome stuff. But because it shuts down the calcium entering your cells, it affects your adrenal glands. And where is corge solve manufactured adrenal glands? Where does your adrenaline and epinet or to originate in your adrenal glands your fight or flight hormones? So would I do that? No, because you're gonna compound your problem and make it worse.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't think so, unless this was like literally affecting your real life, like on a serious level.
Speaker 2: And you'll have to read that, because oh.
Speaker 3: It's the same.
Speaker 4: I'm just going through. I'm just putting them up as you're talking. This is just about cortisol levels. Again, we've had it up.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say that it's so small I can't read.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, you're good, you're good. I just put them out there while you're talking.
Speaker 2: So tips to holistic balance, consistent bedtime, So go to bed at the same time every night, Like if you set a goal at ten o'clock, go to bed at ten o'clock and wake up at the same time every morning. It's going to be rough for a while, especially if you're a night owl or an early bird, but that's going to after a while, reset your system to train itself to get used to that, and then you won't need an alarm clock anymore because your body will be so used to regulating that way. Again. Limit caffeine, blue lights, so screen time and stimulants in the evening, practice grounding or breathwork. Use adaptogens, which is another word for holistic type things, and so magnesium glycinate or three in eight are a good idea. Ash waganda or rhodelia or holy basil, and you can actually either take capsules, you can take liquids, or you can make tea's out of those kind of things. Holy basil makes a really good tea, but and it also has no caffeine, so you're going to be hitting several of those sensory things with the Holy Basil and ashwaganda. I'm gonna skip the whole use the SSRIs type thing because I'm not a fan. I don't think they're necessary. And that's the selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors.
Speaker 3: Not for this.
Speaker 4: I mean, if you're going to take those medicines, you need a really legitimate reason.
Speaker 2: And I was gonna say to me, the reason why they're prescribing these for patients is because they think the patient is nuts. Again, it's psychismatic. It's all in your head. You're not experiencing these things. What you're telling me is they don't believe you. That's why they're putting you on those medications. It's literally not because you're hearing noises. They think you're nuts. Yeah, so they're gonna diagnose you in your chart as psychotic, anxious, depressed, whatever. When you're not you're experiencing something. So some the SSRIs, if you have patient has already been on them or whatever, they are holy hell terror to get off of, and you will have brains, apps and electrical shop feelings. You'll may have feelings of like water running down your leg, or sensations like somebody's like tipping tapping with their fingertips down your leg or down your back or whatever. So coming off of an SSRI can actually be one of the medications that causes these problems, which is funny because they want to prescribe it to you for having it, but if you're exiting off of it, it can also cause these.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean perfect, it's they should only be giving those for, in my opinion, for what they should be used for in my opinion, which is depression and stuff like.
Speaker 3: That's the point where they're appropriate.
Speaker 4: Even though they do this for smoking, they do this for heads apps, they do this for all kinds of stuff. And I just think, you know, we've got more than half the population in America at least on them.
Speaker 3: And do I think everyone needs them? No? Do I think people need them? Yes?
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, And the withdrawal from the NSSRI, it's worse than withdrawing from the anifiot or from narcotics. And about it's whatever I'm regarded. So other medications that could cause the exploding head syndrome stuff are also a class of antidepressants. It's triatal depressant. Any kinds of benzo diazepines like danax vallium.
Speaker 3: Is the other half of the population.
Speaker 2: And don't take those squanapon, all of those kind of things because those are very highly over prescribed as well.
Speaker 4: I do not believe in any benzodiazepines that should be given unless they're extremely watched because they build in your system and they're terrifying.
Speaker 2: And coming off of those again is literally awful. It's it's just as bad as alcohol withdrawal.
Speaker 4: Unless you're going through alcohol withdrawal or certain other things. I just feel like they're vastly addicting people to them.
Speaker 2: One hundred other medications that can cause this to happen is ADHD, medications that have stimulants in them, which there are new ones that supposedly don't have a stimulant in them, but remember they rename and repurpose medications, so do they really not have a stimulant, I don't know whatever. Antihistamines can also cause the problem, or medications that are sleep aids because it causes the same kind of problems with your brain synapses. So of course, never stop an SSRI. Suddenly you gotta taper off. The doctor needs to taper you off because they got to keep a close eye on you because they are dangerous. You can have a heart attack from coming off of an SSRI. Make sure you watch magnesium levels and all of those kind of things. All that's going on as well.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 2: Other triggers for exploding head is the sleep deprivation, the sudden wakening if you wake up frequently during the night, so you don't have a consistent pattern of sleep cycle because you have to get up and pee, or you're constantly waking up because you're too hot or whatever. Sleep paralysis, jet leg shift work. Anybody that works nights or swing tips right, and then they change you the days, and then they change you to nights again, same kind of thing. High cortisol, adrenaline, anxiety, grief, trauma, burnout, over stimulation. Our particular activating system is activated when your stress levels are all of the time, and so that's what controls your arousal and your alertness. When that happens, your brain is like on hyperdrive, mis firing. This synapses all the time, so that can happen as well. With drawing from nictine or alcohol, migraines. If you get frequent migraines, you can also experience these kind of things. Any problems with your ear or the inner ear, all the little bones and your inner ear can cause problems with that or any kind of brainstem problem, neurological tumors, things like that that cause again problems with your whatever.
Speaker 3: Show there we go, Hm, lots of stuff on that.
Speaker 2: Yes, So to me, it's very uber interesting about that and about you know that it became a thing and there's so many people that experience it and and different levels of experience. But that it's tied to sleep paralysis is interesting to me.
Speaker 3: Why so watch your silver cord.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and don't let someone se for that because that's exactly Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, No, next one is fascinating.
Speaker 2: It is. We're going to move on now to spontaneous combustion.
Speaker 3: It's bananas, so trigger warning. I guess I should have said before I put that up there. There's grewsome pictures.
Speaker 4: You've got a ton of them because there's not a ton of them. Yeah, they quit happening all of a sudden, which is really weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So for people who don't know, spontaneous human combustion is a term for people used for cases where a person seems to have burned badly while the surrounding room or furniture remained intact or mostly intact. It's a forensic mystery. But wink wink, there is no scientific evidence that a body can suddenly ignite from without without an eternal external heat source.
Speaker 4: So we have no idea why this shit happens. And this used to be all the rage. Now it's not, like I said.
Speaker 2: Seventies and especially in the eighties, there were literally cases of this all of the time, being reported all over CBS nightly news, and you know, all the news channels, the newspapers, the whole nine yards. And it says over the last few centuries, a few dozen incidents have been described, usually someone found burned, often in a bed or in a chair, with the torso of the limbs largely destroyed but little damage to the rest of the room. Many of these reports come all the way back from the seventeen hundred to eighteen hundreds, before modern fire investigation techniques. So here's where it gets interest weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the last time someone died of this was in twenty ten.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, okay, this is how happened, like gaslighting at its finest. Okay, because now when you research this and look it up, like everybody died inside of the apartment or whatever. No, No, it didn't happen that way. Because in the eighties, when this was a prevalent thing and I mean common, there would be cases of this, people exploding or catching on fire out in public.
Speaker 4: And people saw them, like other people witness these people just randomly set the flame.
Speaker 2: Yes, so are we having the Mandela effect? Are we having massive gas lighting? Because they're like, oh, that never happened. There's never been a document case of anybody catching fire out in public. Stories were probably faked and sensationalized. Well, Heidie and I are close in age, and we can tell you that that was a common thing.
Speaker 4: It was all the rage, Yeah it was, and it was on like Paraldo. Wow, my computer loves to do that sometimes all the time. Yeah, it was on all these things. But it's weird because look at how down to ash this person is, Like, it's weird.
Speaker 2: And the okay, so the picture that she's got hot on the screen from the thighs, like right below the growing down the legs are completely fine, they're not burned whatever. But from the pelvis all the way up to the top of the head and the arms, they're completely burnt and gone to ash.
Speaker 3: And the legs are like a lot of times left behind, which is so weird.
Speaker 2: So and how does that happen? So let me tell you what scientists assume. Don't assume because it makes an ass out of you and me, right, anybody that's ever heard that. The most acceptable explanation for this is the wick effect. A small external flame like a dropped cigarette, a candle, or an ember, knights the person's clothing. As the body fat melts, the fabric acts like a wick and a candle, sustaining a slow smoldering fire that can consume much of the body over several hours. Because the fire is localized in low flame, the room itself may not ignite. Laboratory experiments and forensic reconstructions have confirmed this can happen. Now, I'm just gonna say this now, furniture, clothing, couches are all flame retarded. Yeah, back in the era when we grew up, that was not a thing. So that is a very flawed theory from the get go. That can't happen, and it would take hours, and you know, it wouldn't burn anything else in the room. That is bullshit because it would literally tortured into house in three minutes back in the day because nothing was So I can be not right, So it says. Other contributing factors to the wick effect can be alcohol or sedatives. They reduce inhibititions and awareness, so victims don't react quickly to small flames. Okay, so now everybody's drunk or sedated, right, of course they are. That makes perfect sense. Limited auction oxygen flow, so smoldering rather than open the flame keeps the fire contained and so it won't spread anywhere. Okay. Yes, the clothing material is synthetic or absorbed fabric. It holds more melted fat. Again, back in the day, looks.
Speaker 3: Like it would definitely set the hell on fire. Honey, I'm sorry, that's a fuzzy, weird seventies eighties rug. It definitely looks like it should have started on fire. I'll give it a crap what they say.
Speaker 2: Right, and I was gonna stay judging from the look of her shoe, they don't make shoes like that now, so this is an old thing. When, of course, again things were not flame retardant, that whole room would have and like.
Speaker 4: O yester outfit should have been gone bro like it burns like have you ever seen a tent catch on fire? It takes two point nine seconds for that whole thing to.
Speaker 3: Go up like no.
Speaker 2: So other contributing factors to the wick effect, they said, are discarded theories, like an electrical build up or ball lightning, spontaneous combustion from the body's chemistry. They have no experimental backing, so they're saying that that can't happen. That it's full shit. The human body contains too much water, so it can't reach ignition temperatures internally without an external source.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying they're full of shit.
Speaker 2: So contributing to this that with the Wick effect also was like faulty heaters, doves, scandals, static electricity, or sparks. I don't know about you, but I literally shocked my husband every night before he goes to bed and goes to get me a kiss. Static electricity is right, I might uh so, neurological or behavioral triggers that can directly affect the Wick effect sleep disturbances. Again, if you've got exploding head syndrome, you might catch on fire. According to the scientist, right seizures or uh other states like exploding head syndromes that are their sleep disturbance causes, like insomnia, hypersomnia, things like that can.
Speaker 3: All cause it.
Speaker 2: Some metaphysical manifestations of extreme enery energy or the Kundalini force of the coiled snake can actually contribute to uh, the external Wick effect.
Speaker 3: Hm hm. They sound like they're they sound like they're just making crap up. Yeah, sorry that mm hm.
Speaker 2: So I'm just gonna say bullogy and bs that they think that is the thing in a core your energy is so highlighting and it's snaking its way up through your chakras and your high frequency, that you lit a candle and it sparked you on fire.
Speaker 4: I'm saying, ignore my thousand windows. Of course, my computer likes to not download the pictures because they're gruesome.
Speaker 3: Keep talking exactly.
Speaker 2: So Forensically, what they're saying is local investigators usually find an ignitioning source like a cigarette heater, candle, et cetera, signs of prolonged smoldering, soot straining upward on the walls, melted plastic things like that, evidence that the person was emobile or unconscious while the fire was burning. Well, again, I called bys because there were people that were walking around in public that were very mobile because they were walking when they caught fire.
Speaker 3: And people saw it. That's the thing. People actually saw this whole thing go down. So what about that? Yeah, so.
Speaker 2: You take it for what you think it's worth, but it says why it feels quote unquote spontaneous because the ignition source may burn out early and the fire continues to spread inward rather than outward. Witness rarely sees flames, so when the remains are found, it looks as if a cobustion. It started out of nowhere. Again, hello gas lighting my eye.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just feel like the way that they burn on these, like the pattern of these, it's just very strange. Like Janet said, and yeah, I see, Okay, that person was by the fireplace. But this dude here, Uh, he's only got his shoes left.
Speaker 3: He's completely gone. He's a pile of dust. Literally.
Speaker 2: Think about this picture and the previous discussion we had about the air weaving in your butt mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: And look at where they're always burned. And I get that you hold a lot of heat.
Speaker 2: There, but the heat come on the chaps gone. Is it because of the methane gas that comes from eating cows?
Speaker 4: I mean, like, if it's that, fine, But what about this chair, Like that's synthetic.
Speaker 3: I'm sure it's not flame or tardan.
Speaker 2: Let's get real, no, because judging from the chair being that a really ugly orange and the carpet is orange and brown.
Speaker 3: Seventies eighties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that was like my ear growing up. Everything was that those.
Speaker 4: So yep, and it just seems like it's it's something that they're trying hard to make everybody not know about. I mean, look at this, this this rug, the shag rug, which is definitely not flame retardant.
Speaker 3: We're talking seventies for sure here.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, look at the couch probably fifties.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and this is like the guy is like gone right right, and.
Speaker 2: And such a high heat level that like all of the skin, all of the muscle is gone, and like it's it's basically ash.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just all. But never the feet, the feet are spared. Weird, super weird.
Speaker 2: You think that's because it's the root chakra.
Speaker 4: I think that's because, well I got some I'm a conspiracy theorist, so you know some things.
Speaker 2: So again with the spiritual or symbolic view, right, fire is the symbol of purification or transformation, and so in some circles they believed that these people again, that their energy was so high vibing and it was swirling up through them so rapidly. In the Cundolini effect that it had cast that it caused a Cundolini fire.
Speaker 3: Also, how come they're all old? That's very good, A little weird mm hmmm. They trying to get people off social security. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I have theories, so same bottom line. It says there's no verified case of approaching person catching fire without an external spark or the Wick effect. Most modern forensic scientists agree that the Wick effect plus an ignition source and long and smoldering is the real explanation for every single known case.
Speaker 3: Okay, b ys, hmmm, I don't know about this. You know, there was one young one I didn't. I didn't look this up for because I didn't think about it until we were going through these. Some guy named Rahul from India caught fire four different times. This is bananas.
Speaker 4: The first time when he was nine days old. Could you imagine your baby just starting on fire. That's some shit. M h you'd be afraid to sleep.
Speaker 3: Ever, and they said there was no external source in this case, so.
Speaker 4: Like you'd lie in FBI or whoever made the last one. And then it said you know that this happened to him four total times.
Speaker 3: That's weird.
Speaker 2: What for it to strike the same person more than once, over and over again. That was going They're going, I'm sorry that you know it has to be an external spark from a cigarette or a flame or lighter candle, blah blah blah. Where are you going to find that in a hospital.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't even know.
Speaker 3: That's so wild, that scary. I didn't know that there'd been people that did it more than once, like you, I didn't know.
Speaker 2: I had no I had no idea.
Speaker 3: Wow. So nineteen eighty two, twenty thirteen on that, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: It happened more than one time.
Speaker 3: For yeah, extensive testing extent. They are saying complete, extensive testing was done and that it was witnessed when this happened, So they weren't leaving their baby by the.
Speaker 4: Fireplace and stuff. This is crazy, And they said that. Eventually they basically had to give up and say they didn't know what was going on.
Speaker 2: Sorry, the three letter agencies will explain it away and say everybody has a candle or a lighter going.
Speaker 3: Wild. Okay.
Speaker 2: So nineteen eighty two, the case of Genie Saffin, a sixty one year old woman from London, was very much in the news. She was found burning in her kitchen, with her body severely damaged and the surrounding area relatively unaffected. The innate incident, I.
Speaker 3: Cannot talk today, that's okay.
Speaker 2: Reignited discussions about spontaneous combustion, leading to increased media coverage and public fascination. Additionally, the nineteen eighty saw the publication of several books and articles exploring it. John Hamer wrote a book in nineteen ninety six called The Entrancing Flame, which examined cases like hers and multiple others. And that was, like I said, the eighties, and there was heightened interest in the cases because people were actually talking about it again. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Wow, So there's a mess from that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's crazy to me.
Speaker 3: And you know what's crazy to me is half my pictures are missing. But that's okay.
Speaker 2: They don't want us talking about those because there's some other explanations.
Speaker 3: In my opinion, why are they just gone to I downloaded them? That's weird, okay.
Speaker 2: So nineteen seventy eighty nine year old Margaret Hogan was found burned to death in her home. Remains where severely charred, yet her feet and legs below the knees were relatively untouched.
Speaker 3: That was the lady with the foot.
Speaker 2: They said a small coal fire had been burning in a great previous day, but no direct link between the fire and her death was ever established. Court cause of death was unknown unknown.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine getting that phone call hello, mm hm so.
Speaker 2: Nineteen seventy nine, Beatrice Altskiling or bowling Brook, Illinois, on Thanksgiving weekend, she was fifty one years old, was found charred to death in her home. Circumstances of her death remained unclear, with no definitive explanation of the fire that consumed her. Nineteen eighty, Henry Thomas in Vale, South Wales, was found burned to death in his living room. His remains were reduced to ashes, having only his skull and a portion of each leg below the knee. The fire was intense and half the chair in which he had been sitting was also destroyed. The cause of the fire remains unexplained. That's his right here and he is definitely.
Speaker 3: Burn up. You can't even see what's what on this one. I mean.
Speaker 2: SO I asked about a reported public cases not in people's homes, and it said there are a few sensationalized stories, mostly media reports from seventies and eighties of people allectually catching fire while sitting in a park or walking on the street or standing in a room. These reports are second hand newspaper stories, hearsay, or a brief witness account, and forensic documentation is minimal or not existent, probably because they destroyed it because they literally interviewed people on the news that sawd no one.
Speaker 3: No one is telling the truth, or they're drunk or high er whatever.
Speaker 2: So outside of the wick effect and the alcohol or sedative impairment, tightly flammable clothing, which, like I said, it was flammable back in the day, but that's not gonna just burn a portion of everybody. Like Heidi mentioned the pajamas, that was a big thing because people were, you know, getting sparks from the fireplace or whatever and they go up to your.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So for a fire like that to burn, it would have to burn every part of you that had pajamas on, you know, And these people have parts of their limbs still there and untouched an unburnt, So that doesn't make sense. The next explanation, which I love this, it says witness miss perception. So from a distance, slowly smoldering can look like spontaneous flames can appear suddenly if fat ignites, So if you're overweight, you should watch out for spontaneous combustion. According to the scientific explanations, right, smoke and reflections can exaggerate the effect. So basically, they're saying that people that actually witness this are having a misperception or misinterpretation or misremembering what they say.
Speaker 3: You remember that wrong, even though that's like super traumatic.
Speaker 2: Okay, well that would be a very traumatic thing, and then they would probably end up going to counseling and whatever.
Speaker 3: Just reely see that, did you? This person is caught on flames.
Speaker 2: This is so again they're gas lighting. They're gaslighting the witnesses who saw it happen, and then all the documentation disappeared bananas crazy to me. So they say it's not truly spontaneous. There's no verified cases where it actually happened without an external spark bolony. Again, so during another period of research conducted, there were several studies conducted with extensive studies on alleged spontaneous combustion cases and their plausible explanations often again come back to it's had to be cigarettes, candles qualty, electrical equipment, the Wick effect, like nothing else could have possibly happened. Okay, so here's my thoughts. My first thought was directed energy weapons. Oh, because you know, like even during the COVID stuff and whatever, like Angela Merkel from Germany and whatnot, like she would be fine and talking during a speech and then all of a sudden, like something would happen and she would pass out or faint. That happens all the time. It happens to people with Havana syndrome and whatever. Where they have the technology that they have ultrasonic weapons and things like that to use during wars, and so that was my very first thought. It's directed energy weapons. And of course they wouldn't want that information getting out to the that they're targeting people and setting them on fire, so of course all the witness accounts would disappear.
Speaker 4: And these seem to be people that are older in life for the most part, so it's curious to me and possible that they're just doing that so that they can get rid of people they either know something or whatever.
Speaker 3: But like then they're older, So then a lot of times people go, well, you know, he was old anyway, and it goes away. And why not.
Speaker 2: I mean, look at all through history where they've experimented on our population with all different kinds of things, with mold, fungus, toxins, sexually transmitted things. So do I put this outside of the scope that this couldn't possibly happen. No, No, that's a very first thing I thought of, especially when they're like, oh, we scrubbed all the witness accounts, there's nothing available, nothing to see here, and nobody saw these things happen. It's only in people's homes where they're close to a candle.
Speaker 3: Okay, huh. And it just seems to me that it's a little too easy, right, That's just I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know what these people knew. They probably knew about JFK or something. Who knows, Like, it seems to me that there's a reason for certain people. I bet if we looked back in all these people's like history or whatever, they knew something somewhere about something, that's my guess.
Speaker 3: And you know about my.
Speaker 4: Asthma attack that I had where I turned completely red and ePIE didn't work, and nothing worked, and it was in the middle of the night while I was sleeping. I hadn't eaten or drink anything, which is completely bananas, and I felt like I was burning. That was literally why I had my husband.
Speaker 3: Called nine to one one. So I'm not saying like, which is that for me? But it's weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, and that doesn't I mean, those kind of things don't happen at night, per se, while you're sleeping, because your respirations slow down at night.
Speaker 4: And I hadn't eaten or drink anything because I had done work the night before, So you get a little weird about food.
Speaker 3: It was over ten hours.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's impossible. I'm not allergic to bees or any insects nothing. There is no other explanation even that.
Speaker 3: The er doctor was like, sorry, I can't.
Speaker 2: Help you here. And so outside of the directed energy weapons, because they have different kinds of technology, right, so they have military lasers that are used for blinding sensors or shooting down drones. If you think that that is the only thing that those lasers are purpose for. I have some property to sell you in the middle of the Pacific.
Speaker 3: And what if it's not even about like a particular person, what if it's like an off spark. Oh oops, we were one grid over. Sorry, elderly.
Speaker 2: We were trying to get the guy in three B sorry about that, or we.
Speaker 3: Were trying to get down this unidentified object and blew up Harry.
Speaker 2: I don't know, And so that capability exists. They've also got high powered microwaves that are used to disable electronics, amongst other things that of course they don't want you to know because DARP is very secretive. They have active denial systems or ADS, which are crowd control microwave systems that create a burning sensation on the skin but does not ignite things.
Speaker 3: And this has been used and you guys can go look up these videos where it shows.
Speaker 4: It being used and it's very effective we'll say it that way against thousands.
Speaker 2: And their crowd control things. And how do you suppose that they would test this particular ADS system or crowd control without testing it on people? Right, I'm just saying, use your brain, use some common sense.
Speaker 4: Not possible, Like curiosity's got me, Like, were these people recently diagnosed with things where they were going to die and so the government was like, Eh, he's going to die anyway?
Speaker 2: Or did they just randomly pick someone? Are they eliminated?
Speaker 3: And they're all old?
Speaker 2: To me?
Speaker 3: I mean, not all the but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's crazy to me. So for me, I would say I'd be more leaning toward darker projects and military grade weapons and stuff that because the technology is so secretive. These are the only three that are listed, but you know they have plenty more that they've already used. And like I said, they've tested technology on human beings since the inception of the DoD.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, yep, And they're not going to tell us that that's crazy.
Speaker 2: So it's not a shocker or whatever, because you know, even the dues are designed to disable equipment, cause temporary pain, blah blah blah, but not to incinerate a person. And they kept reiterating dues are not meant to incinerate a person. Okay, if you have to tell me that over and over again, what does that tell me? I'm just saying, because like every article that I read and stuff, I'm like, why does the phrase keep popping up that again and again? Yeah, you're like, Okay, this smells fishy. I'm just gonna see it.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: So they're saying it can't happen. They're saying these things aren't being used on people. Again, use your own thought and see what you think about that. But you know, we have incendiary devices like napalm, white, phosphorus, thermite, there's literally all kinds of things that will catch fire, spark fire. So can I see them using phosphorus or thermite or something like that with the do absolutely? I mean, look at the stuff they spray in the sky, so it's metallic in nature. Be that hard to wipe out people if you want to do?
Speaker 3: No, No, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: So I don't know. So bottom line is gaslighting on this one as well. It didn't happen. People didn't see what they saw. Everybody that was alive back then didn't read reports, didn't see reports, didn't see video of stuff happening. It didn't happen. Look away, So you know, look over here it's Project Bluebeam M or look over here, this deal just got signed or something. So they're just literally making stuff up and giving explanations for things that they have no explanation for, or telling you to trust the science and trust that trust the.
Speaker 3: Experts, trust their truth.
Speaker 2: No thanks, then you're gonna block that that truth chakra in your throat, right, you know, Yeah, if you're into that, don't do that because uh yeah, you'll have all kinds of problems. This was a crazy one, sister too, I know.
Speaker 3: And the next one is even more weird, like we're getting we're getting weird, so you guys, Yeah, I don't know this one that there was the normal.
Speaker 4: The head thing kind of reminded me more of like a normal medical discussion. Then we get into burning bodies and the next one's just bananas.
Speaker 2: So yeah, the next one is crazy great but works out well because we're getting closer and closer to creepy season day and so looking forward to that discussion. It's going to be gross and graphic and disgusting and all the things for all of you people. So Kene, Heidi, where can they can find you at my Beautiful Friend.
Speaker 3: Of course, Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: I always enjoy these, this one, especially with the creepy season going on. It's perfect timing. So hopefully we grossed you guys out. Let me know, give us some feedback.
Speaker 3: We love it.
Speaker 4: Make a comment, give us a review, all of the things, because we really appreciate you. Hopefully you're watching this on my Patreon Unfiltered Rise at Patreon, and I also have Unfiltered Ries podcast dot com if you want to catch me there. But the best place to catch me is on Spotify because I do a lot more releases there and I have to edit less because I.
Speaker 3: Just had a live with JJ and for those that know me, love that. But yeah, he does clips.
Speaker 4: Anytime you give a clip instead of a photo, they ding you and oh I have to take it down.
Speaker 3: So it's a pain. Anyway, catch me hopefully.
Speaker 4: Mostly on Spotify or whatever podchaser you love Apple, or in.
Speaker 2: Your driveway if you're creepy. No, don't get that.
Speaker 4: Don't catch me there, Danet in case they're seeing me on or vice versa, you on mine.
Speaker 2: You can find Deplorable Nation podcast on every podcast platform, plus on Spotify and on Rumble. For videos. If you want, you can find me on Instagram at Deplorable Janet or on Twitter at no Janet Kate NW And I just want to say, go out there and get that energy in your butt if you need.
Speaker 3: It, just don't do it your booty not like that. That's why they made g strings legal because people, Oh no, anyway, we'll leave it alone. Back in the day that wasn't allowed having your whole butt hangout in the middle of this you know, surfing swimmer wherever.
Speaker 2: Now now they probably have booths to do that at some of these new Agy churches, so you know, scary yeah to a service and saye, stay for a butt nugget tanning you.
Speaker 3: Know what, do that in your privacy of that booth. I vote for that. Thank you till the next one.
Speaker 2: Me neither, and uh, I'm super excited about that. And I just want to say thank you again for joining me for another episode because always fun hanging out with you. We are so silly and so weird and I just love it and hopefully the crowd enjoys it as much as we enjoy hanging out together. So for me and for my beautiful besty mess Heidi, thanks for tuning into another episode and we will catch you next time. Have a good wind, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 3: Bye. All right, hold on