Speaker 1: Yay.
Speaker 2: Plug Talk is the best only podcast with the whole smashed the guess.
Speaker 1: Ye. Plug Talk is.
Speaker 3: The best only podcast with the whole smashed the guess. Hey, everybody, welcome to another episode of plug Talk. My name is Alam twenty two. I am joined by my lovely wife one other plug.
Speaker 4: Hi everyone, and.
Speaker 3: Today we have one of the most viral couples on the internet. We got Jade and Nick in the building.
Speaker 1: Thanks for having us.
Speaker 3: Hello, Shot, Hey, how's it going. I honestly, I know you guys have your own stories and everything, but I feel like this is a female centric podcast, so maybe we should start off with her and just figure out exactly how you ended up in this place. Where are you from exactly?
Speaker 4: Seattle?
Speaker 3: Seattle, Yes, okay, and pretty normal upbringing.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, I went to a private school, so I was very like sheltered. But yeah, pretty normal bringing, okay, And uh.
Speaker 3: At what point did you decide because you got into only fans when you're eighteen?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was like a we after I turned eighteen. It was super impulsive. What's funny? Yeah, I know it was not. I never had it planned. I went to a private school, got really good grades. I applied to I think twelve colleges and I got like a fifty percent of scholarship to UCLA and I really wanted to go, but out of state tuition's like sixty k, so with the scholarship it was like thirty K. My family doesn't have money like that. And one of my friends at the time, this was like before covid, so before it popped off. One of my friends at the time, I'd been doing OnlyFans since I think they started twenty eighteen, you know when Only Fans.
Speaker 1: Started early, Yeah, popped off covid.
Speaker 4: So one of my friends was doing it at the time, and I made one just impulsively day of to see like if I could make money to help with tuition for college, and it popped off like my first month.
Speaker 5: I went crazy, where were you promoting?
Speaker 4: It? Only read it for the first like two years, and because then covid started and everyone was on Reddit, and I think at the time read it was like the best. I still think Reddit's really good for advertising because the people on Reddit go to search their ideal kind of girl in hopes to like fall in love with this online persona, whether it's like tatted brunettes, or like skinny blondes.
Speaker 3: So where were you in on Reddit?
Speaker 4: Okay, I was a lot thinner than like, I was super petite and like people liked that I like looked.
Speaker 3: But so there's a reddit that's like skinny brunettes.
Speaker 4: No, it was like way more specific than that. So there was like two thousands of girls. Oh wow, there was college sluts like girl next Door. There was one I forget what it's called real Girls, which was a really big thread. I think that's Reddit's biggest not safe for work thread and it was really hard to get into. But like they did not allow any filters, any edits like no surgery and nothing. It had to be like completely natural, barely any makeup. So that one hit off really big.
Speaker 3: Wow. Okay, so you just kind of ended up blowing up like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, first month went crazy and then when do you guys meet? Wait?
Speaker 5: Wait, wait what happened to college?
Speaker 4: You need to know? Okay. I did a bunch of classes online after that because my stuff went so viral so fast, I was getting recognized everywhere, and like my family didn't even know about it at that point. So I was scared to go to a big university where like I felt like everyone's going to recognize me. I took some classes online, like business related classes, and then I ended up like kind of giving that up and going a different route. Was it?
Speaker 5: Would you say that because the money came in so fast you were just like fuck college?
Speaker 4: Like was it? Yeah? Because I feel like I knew that, Like I know, I wanted to do stuff other than OnlyFans, but like I had the money to like invest in businesses and stuff that I wouldn't have had like otherwise, so I could have I took that route instead.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, makes sense.
Speaker 3: How did you guys end up meeting?
Speaker 4: We met years down the road.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, we met in twenty twenty three, but we actually like started dating twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: Okay, but I knew who she was, like from like online and stuff.
Speaker 3: You're from Jamaica.
Speaker 1: I'm from Jamaica originally, but I've lived in Miami since I was twelve.
Speaker 3: Okay, since you're twelve, all right, And so how did you kind of get into social media and everything like that?
Speaker 2: So I got into social media around like twenty seventeen. I was just doing management. I was managing my ex at the time, and we kind of started just like trying to grow her page to like get like brand deals and promote like music. Back then, I think a lot of girls would promote music on Instagram and her page blew up and we made pretty good money. And then, like in twenty twenty two, we went through a breakup and then I was like, damn, what am I going to do now? Like I was managing her, but I liked social media, So then I started making content for myself in early twenty twenty two, and then it just kind of took off as well. I think with my expertise from like managing on the back end.
Speaker 5: What kind of content were you making back then.
Speaker 2: When I started, like in twenty twenty two. Yeah, Like the first my first video that I made, it was it was around Super Bowl and I did this with the double those twins.
Speaker 3: Body and I'm not trying to get them on a jumper forever.
Speaker 1: Oh we can make it happen.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I love that they never want to come out here.
Speaker 1: So you're right, they're never in l A.
Speaker 3: I don't know why, I don't know.
Speaker 2: But we body painted them. It was who was in the super Bowl that year? I think it was.
Speaker 1: It was a Rams and.
Speaker 5: You can say any team, We're not going to know if you're.
Speaker 1: Body painted them the boat super.
Speaker 2: Bowl team okays, Bengals, Yes, Bengals into Rams. It went crazy viral, and I was like them, I guess I could make it work, you know, And I just like, over the time of me managing my ex, I met a lot of girls in the only fans world that was like popular and they respected my craft.
Speaker 1: So a lot of them started working with me and it just kind of took off.
Speaker 5: And you were like the idea guy you were that ye Okay.
Speaker 3: What happened with the X.
Speaker 4: Go ahead?
Speaker 1: It didn't go I'm assuming it was we had like a nasty.
Speaker 2: Breakup online and it just it just didn't work out.
Speaker 1: Okay, I didn't see any of this.
Speaker 4: I had no idea who he was before I met him.
Speaker 5: Was your fault or her fault?
Speaker 1: I think it was just it was an expiration date.
Speaker 3: It was well your media train times.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was her who was toxic.
Speaker 2: I think we were remote toxic. It was a toxic relationship. We're together like twelve years.
Speaker 5: Twelve years, geez, longer than us.
Speaker 3: That's crazy, No, But okay, so at what point do you guys end up working together, and how does it go beyond all the other girls.
Speaker 2: You're making contests. I'll give you the breakdown. So the first name, so we too. Hell yeah, so team works.
Speaker 1: So Baby Alien really close friend of mine.
Speaker 3: Shout out, baby, you're telling the story.
Speaker 1: Now I'm telling the breakout.
Speaker 4: So I feel like I got to give my mind.
Speaker 2: At the content house. This is a content house. Rebecca Jay you guys know, Recka Ja shoutout, it's her house and we're there shooting and she walks in. At the time, I was dating a girl and Baby Ellen.
Speaker 1: He comes up to me. He's like, Bro, this girl in there, she's on you. She wants you.
Speaker 2: But we have this relationship that we always funk around with each other, like we'll lie to each other all the time.
Speaker 1: Right, So I'm like, get the fuck out of here, bro, And.
Speaker 2: I'm like looking at her, I'm like Scirrells even date black guys, Like you know, I'm saying like it's from.
Speaker 1: The look on.
Speaker 2: So she was like, no, but she wants you. I overheard her and I was like, bro, get out of my face. So a year later, right, she DMS me and she's like, wow, you post all these girls.
Speaker 1: I'm warnering which one's your girlfriend? And I and I was like, dad that she was right. I called them, bro, you were right, and he's like, I told you mother, my few.
Speaker 4: What happened was I walk in bear in mind my type, tall dark skin, braids, so I see it normally. Normally they're either like drug dealers or bums. So I was very impressed that he was.
Speaker 3: Not a bum.
Speaker 1: Yes, that could have been a drug measure drug.
Speaker 5: Deal, but I mean I would have settled for that one, you know.
Speaker 4: Anyways, saw him and I go to Anna, this girl, and I'm talking to her and I'm like, bro' man, it's so fine, and Alien heard it all. Told him I didn't even know about none of this. We followed each other. Nothing happened for like a year.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I wanted to work for her because I always saw her interviews and they were mad viral, and back then I was kind of doing like public interviews, and I was like, damn, let's work. I always hit her up to work and she just never responded about working.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I wasn't interested.
Speaker 3: She wanted.
Speaker 1: She definitely wanted.
Speaker 3: She wanted to definitely.
Speaker 4: I thought he was cute in the moment, but it was like when I left out of side, out of mind, like moved on. I think I was in like also a toxic relationship at the time, so I was like, we're on and off, on and again, off and again whatever. That was like occupying my mind. So then a year later he posts a picture like rabbing a girl's ass, and I'm like, this is like the third girl I've seen him grabbing on her ass this week, So I'm like, all right, I slid up on it and I was like me trying to figure out which of these girls is your girlfriend?
Speaker 1: And then he's just trying to see.
Speaker 4: He's like, none of them, but we would look good together some.
Speaker 1: Shit like whoa, that's good take guys.
Speaker 4: He was like something like that, and then I was like, oh ship. And then we went out to a soccer game to film content and filmed absolutely no content, had sex the first night, and fell in love. Wow.
Speaker 1: We made out.
Speaker 2: We made out like an hour into the date. We sat down and I was like yo. I was like, so I had these ideas, like what do you want to do and she's just like she's like all on the like, and I'm like, yeah, is that real?
Speaker 6: Because he likes to inflate. The story is definitely okay.
Speaker 4: Well, I think we were just we vibed so well that I was very comfortable. Like it didn't like I wasn't like trying to like, oh, let me funk, but it was like I was just comfortable being next to him.
Speaker 5: This before everyone you call you asked me straight up, and he was autistics.
Speaker 3: You met right.
Speaker 2: I was like, yeah, we should link up and make some content. And she's like sure, like when do you want to? Like you want do you want to you want to film? And I'm like yeah, we can flom me. She's like, well, get do to my house blah blah, and I'm like wait, like kind of club. She was like open to like make a tape before even I mean, that is not true.
Speaker 4: I never said I was open to it. But for the record, at this time again, like I said, I was specifically on Reddit. I had just started building up my Twitter, I just started building up my Instagram. I wasn't doing like reels and stuff like that. I was still dominating Reddit.
Speaker 5: That was like my primary Were you doing solos or any sex stuff on your only fans at this time?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Okay, but I'd only recorded with like, very very select people at the time, So when he hit me up to film, I wasn't even like, my mind wasn't even on the perspective of doing like social media collapse. Fuck yes, I thought he wanted to do like so, which I'm not saying I was down for. I'm not saying I.
Speaker 1: Wasn't done, which I had never done before at that point.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I turned him out.
Speaker 3: But it's funny because people are listening to this, and I feel like there at least some of them are having the realization of, like, oh so all these people that are on Instagram doing reels together are not necessarily fucking just because two people kind of look like a couple and they filmed a reel where it sort of looks like they're a couple, Like I got. I watched hell of content of you guys together and not have assumed like, oh, that's an actual relationship because so much of the shit is just.
Speaker 1: Kind of forced because you're behind the scenes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my fans, all of them assumed that we work together because I'd never posted up with a guy like that. Okay, that's a good Fans who were so used to him with like eighteen hundred million women, like it took them a lot longer to catch on until I was like in almost every single video. Yeah, but for months his fans thought nothing of it because he was bowed up with like all of these girls on iTunes.
Speaker 1: What do you mean we're not even dated?
Speaker 3: Wait, but you were like pretending to fuck a lot of girls with chat four. You were pretending to fuck a lot of girls from social media or let's me, were you actually fucking all the girls?
Speaker 2: So when I started making content, I just got out of my relationship right right, So I was definitely out there slanging dick, like a twelve year relationship. I'm back outside feah, you see what's out there. So, but I wasn't my mindset with content with girls. It was like, if I want to fuck a girl, I won't make content with her, Like I'll approach her on some shit like Liz Dinner, right, But if I want to make content with like, there's a lot of hot girls that I that I found attractive that I was like, damn, it's more beneficial to work with her versus fucking her, because I feel like, once you fuck the girl, if you're not a thing with her, a relationship. It doesn't work out after that, you know.
Speaker 5: But at this point, did you have an only fans? What were you monetizing? Like, why was the working with the girl so valuable to you?
Speaker 2: So because I was growing my brand, and I feel like that was the adult life was gonna be my brand.
Speaker 1: Like I loved it.
Speaker 2: I love making content, making funny content. I did have OnlyFans, but it wasn't I wasn't really pushing it like that. I was just more like trusting the process of growing my brand.
Speaker 5: Okay, So you're just all about like the engagement in the views from working with the girls. Okay, I got it.
Speaker 3: So you guys just hit it off and all of a sudden you're just in a relationship. You have an inseparable ever since it's been a couple.
Speaker 4: Of years now, Yeah, we're I think we're really compatible work wise. We're compatible what.
Speaker 6: You guys are together?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I was like, this is the first time publicly on social media.
Speaker 2: You know, women say you're single. You know, women say you're single intal marriage. Women like to say that that. They'll tell you in front of your face that you were a thing, and then they tell their homegirl. Oh he didn't give me a ring yet, so they'll be out fucking everyone. That's crazy because for me, even saying that a girl is my girlfriend is such a huge level of commitment that the marriage thing is like only a tiny little bit more serious than that, I think for guys, but for women, Yeah, it's completely okay.
Speaker 4: This is yes, we're together. It's my first time publicly saying it online that we're together. So we are together. But I think we're just super compatible like in every other realm. So I think for a while we just started like vibing out together. It wasn't neither of us wanted anything serious like at all. It was just a we worked well together. We understood each other's work, which, like dating people outside of the industry is very hard because they don't get it.
Speaker 3: But so he's kind of like a social media manager, expert, etc. Does it immediately also kind of become a professional relationship. Because you're an only fans girl, You're always trying to think of ways to go viral. You're always trying to think of how to get some attention on you. And if that's his expertise, then you guys probably start working together professionally a lot.
Speaker 2: Actually, it was like we started working together maybe like four months into like fucking shit, we didn't want it to come. She was I think she was on some shit, like she's like, I would never have a guy manage me. He doesn't, I never want a guy like I think she was like very stand offish of like because.
Speaker 1: I could see how that would ruin the relationship.
Speaker 3: Maybe like if I was the one who was really like telling her what to do every day.
Speaker 5: Don't you remember how we started dating, You said you were going to make me a YouTube and manage me.
Speaker 3: I know, but like if I had been the one managing your only fans, like actually, what you're doing today today, I feel like it would have put so much stress on the ship. It would have been weird.
Speaker 4: It does and then not aside, like he just come from a relationship where they were contractually one in a brand, And I know so many girls who have come out of relationships where they give a man fifty percent of their whole brand and only fans, and when they break up, it's always really messy and it's always really and he never had the intention of doing that with me. But that's kind of like what I viewed because of his past, and so I was like, yeah, nope, absolutely not working together in any capacity. We definitely work really well together now, but it's never gotten toxic or anything.
Speaker 3: So oh that's great, definitely, But Okay, how long did you wait before you actually started filming adult content for only fans or was that kind of immediate as well?
Speaker 4: My answer this one is a good one. I gave Hi an ultimatum. I said that I wasn't going to be with him if he didn't film porn with me.
Speaker 3: Because I saw it seems really healthy. Yeah, so I said. I.
Speaker 5: I was like, well, because you probably didn't let her work with anyone else for her only fans, so she had no choice.
Speaker 4: I said, this is very big important dog.
Speaker 5: I land right on it, and he's like, what, this is a.
Speaker 4: Huge part of what I did. This is what I made my brand to be like. Eventually, if I made enough money elsewhere to or I didn't need my brand to be like that, it'd be different. But everyone's so used to seeing me out a certain amount of content. At that point, it had already been like six months without anything new. Because we just got together. I knew he didn't do that and at this point I told him. I was like, listen, if we're gonna be together, like I'm gonna have to I need a prop dick.
Speaker 6: Yes, but was it?
Speaker 1: And then I was like no, thank you.
Speaker 4: I said no.
Speaker 2: He said no, and she was like, you know what, it's okay be together, to be together. And then I was like, okay, now it is not an ultimatum.
Speaker 1: I'll do it.
Speaker 4: That is not what happened. No, he said. He's like, dang, I don't know if I'm okay with that. And I was like, see, I told you this ship wasn't gonna work out. And then fast forward a few weeks later and he's like, so, what would it look like.
Speaker 3: If we were to Yeah, I mean more sex. What's wrong with more?
Speaker 1: I mean you made it seem like she was like, it's okay if we don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I needed to hear that I won't date because it.
Speaker 1: Seemed very transactional if that was what it was.
Speaker 4: It's not transactional. It's just a matter. I'm from the standpoint like I'm an only fans girl. I get fucked on camera. I fucked girls on camera myself on camera, like in order to get into relationships somebody has to match all of that, like make that work into their life.
Speaker 3: Also, No, for sure, Lanta's method was just to say like, hey, are you down to fuck me and this other girl next Wednesday? And I'm just like yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm there. Yeah.
Speaker 1: That was like a salivating dog right into it.
Speaker 6: Do you guys have threesome?
Speaker 4: Yeah? For sure? No, now we do. But in the beginning, he STI would have played hard to get.
Speaker 3: Is that hard for you to see another girl sucking his dick? No, you don't care.
Speaker 4: No, I mean I prefer need to be there in it. I wouldn't enjoy him to do that. He was already on ig with all these girls.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I feel like if you're like okay with that, like I.
Speaker 4: Trust him, Like I have been in relationships where I was like I could never do a threesome because just because of how the person is. But I feel like Nick is very level headed, Like he's not someone who's going to throw his whole life away for pussy.
Speaker 3: So so you could say nice things like that about me instead of framing it as.
Speaker 5: That you're heartless and you come and you walk away and you don't smoke your joint.
Speaker 6: You don't give a shit about anything else. After you come, what do.
Speaker 4: You I mean?
Speaker 6: Am I not being accurate?
Speaker 1: How nice she made it sound.
Speaker 3: He's so level headed, business minded, he's not going to ru.
Speaker 1: He made the same statement. She just made it sound loving and nice.
Speaker 6: You sound like a witch autistic, I asked.
Speaker 3: And I appreciate her being kind of upfront there.
Speaker 4: Giving that right. That's not about it. I'm telling you, every genius is a little autistic.
Speaker 3: You probably are artistic, of course, Yeah, I'm fucked, But she just does. She's been with me for so long that she's forgotten how charming it is to be autistic or retarded. You know. Wow. Okay, So then all of a sudden, you guys are shooting content together, Like what was it like from your perspective? Like, was it all smooth sand? Because had you shot content on? You had shot content.
Speaker 2: I've done like like Povi sup right before, but no one noticed me because, like I I was dating at the time and we did a few things, and then it was a couple of girls. When I got through my whole face after the breakup, a couple of girls have topped me off.
Speaker 1: You know, a lot of head videos.
Speaker 4: There was a lot of head told me about one.
Speaker 2: I mean, do you want me to tell you all my sexual experiences?
Speaker 1: It's not even fortan. I didn't think about it. That's why I didn't remember it, what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: But like seven years a couple of times.
Speaker 2: But like outside of that, though, I feel like every guy like that was born.
Speaker 1: In like the nineties to the two thousands. Like we film, like even if we don't put it out, like we all have tapes on our phone.
Speaker 6: That's how we started. Adam was just filming.
Speaker 3: I mean so many a time I would bring a girl home from the bar, Like you mind if I get a clip exactly, That's what I'm saying, Like that sounds so crazy, I'll come back and watch them. Hell yeah, of course, because that's like the oldest stuff in my phone. It's like if I go back to the oldest shit in my phone. No, yeah, no, that was someone filmed me getting a head from a girl in my kitchen in like twenty twelve. That's like the oldest thing on my phone.
Speaker 6: Oh, it's like out, Yes, I'm going to go and delete everything.
Speaker 3: I'll just show you. But there's a recently deleted folder that you probably don't know about so you just told me about it. No, I got another one after he got a lot there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, every girl knows about recently deleted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean hopefully everybody knows what recently, but they don't about they hidden photos or the calculator app.
Speaker 1: See, I got talked to him the calculator We got cheat. Do you know about that?
Speaker 3: Me and him got cheat? You know I had the calculator app for like twenty years. Man, that's crazy. I never lost one calculator app. Calculator it's a calculator app that if you enter in a code, then it takes you to.
Speaker 1: A separate photo.
Speaker 6: I did not know about this app.
Speaker 3: So my friends put me onto this. Probably two thousand you still have it. I don't think so, because it's called Calculator plus. Right, it's like a super inoccuate name.
Speaker 6: Stop myself from punching him right now.
Speaker 3: No, I mean I had like wave before.
Speaker 4: If it makes you feel better, I never used it for anything like that. I would use it for like like sending miss messy screenshots about like my friend's boyfriends, and she like like say it.
Speaker 3: It's fucking It's got a one point seven million ratings that's how many people.
Speaker 2: Are You don't honestly, you can't tell, Like just looking through someone's phone, you'll know you ever click on that right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we just stop talking about it.
Speaker 6: I'm going to download this up.
Speaker 3: Let's stop talking about it. You can have the app. It's not gonna because you need to use a password to access it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, exactly, you're never gonna Actually it actually works like a regular tap water.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so you won't see my stuff on my phone.
Speaker 1: Huh, So you won't see the stuff.
Speaker 4: On my phone.
Speaker 3: I don't go through your phone, so you can.
Speaker 5: We've never been through each other's phone.
Speaker 4: I've never gone through this phone.
Speaker 3: I already know you're fucking other dude, So it's okay use a hoe. So so what if she one day comes to you and says, hey, I'm trying to you would never try to get it cracking with the BBC.
Speaker 1: I might be a BBC. Well you know, I'm sure you have a BBC. Maybe I need a BBBC. We need to build back better. Nah, I don't see myself ever doing that.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: I don't knocky for doing that though, because when that happened, obviously broke the internet, right, so everyone was talking about it. I was hyping you up into comments.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't like the thing is for.
Speaker 2: Relationships, right, I'm the type of person I don't like to get involved in people's relationships because I feel like every relationship is unique. Like if I go to bed with you, like we have a bond and it's between us, Like whatever you put out there is for the internet to see, right, But you really never know what's really going on, and it's really none of your business, you know what I mean. You guys obviously played at it and finessed and trolled the funk out of people with it.
Speaker 3: See that's the weird thing about it is that, like, to me, the most obvious way to go viral would be for us to do some Bluefis and krashan ship and just start beefing with each other, fake breakup, fake I'm mad at you about this and that whatever. So to us, the Jason love thing, that felt like not really that big a deal because like we respect the other sanctity of our ship, like we don't act like we have problems with each other or whatever. So that was kind of like our first time really like using our relationship to go viral, you know which is I mean.
Speaker 1: Would you guys say it? Would you say you guys are swingers?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 3: I mean I feel like we could be.
Speaker 5: Or we've never done a couple swap, but I guess we're open to it. But it's never a fair trade. It's always like a hot guy. So like that, like, if we find a couple that's like equally hot and wants to do it with us, I think we'd do it.
Speaker 3: There's been a couple of times where girls mention it to me and I just immediately like looked at the guy and I was like, no, it's not gonna happen, Like there's there's just no way. She's not, like she's not going to agree to it. The girl's super hot and the guys whatever, which, But I mean, think about how girls are with guys.
Speaker 1: Girls.
Speaker 3: Girls believe that twenty percent of men are attractive, and men believe that eighty percent of women are attractive. So it's like the odds of us finding a couple that is hot enough and would actually want to sleep with us is comparatively probably.
Speaker 5: And they also need to like do porn because you can't give.
Speaker 1: Me a guy We're to see this and start they already it's a.
Speaker 5: Random like you know, just a regular guy's gonna last like one minute. You want the girl gonna be fucking for like an hour.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna be done after one.
Speaker 4: It is really interesting route because you could have just gotten her mom pregnant and that would have gone virabl too.
Speaker 3: Honestly, we came kind of close one time, but we didn't get into that.
Speaker 6: Shut the fuck up now.
Speaker 3: I walked into a dark room and I thought that like she was in there breastfeeding, but it was actually her mom holding the baby, and it's a totally dark room. So I just lean in and just like plant one on her lips, just like kiss her.
Speaker 1: And then I just pulled back and cheek look like no, no, no, it was lips.
Speaker 3: It was completely dark, and I thought it was her. So I fucking kissed her mom on the lips like full What happened after that? And then her mom was just like, oh she's sometimes I heard like any noise come out of her mouth. I'm just like, fuck, and this sounds like one of the skits that you would make.
Speaker 1: Yo, that's insane.
Speaker 4: That was going to go home and do this.
Speaker 1: How did you explain that to her.
Speaker 4: I didn't care.
Speaker 3: I just kissed her her and she just laughed at me. But like, the thing about it was that, like her mom, they just didn't talk about it for a long time, and then when they finally talked about it, she lied and said it was her.
Speaker 6: Cheek, right, I don't know. I just like my mom was so worried about it.
Speaker 5: I was like, I don't fucking care, Like, why would I care?
Speaker 1: Maybe it was her cheek because it was dark.
Speaker 5: You know, maybe, but you sucked your mom I did.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about that. Yeah, how did you end up banging her mom?
Speaker 4: My mom is first off, beautiful, amazing, gorgeous, beautiful woman insert clip here gorgeous. She also does only fans, so.
Speaker 1: Relieve any good.
Speaker 5: I'm like, I'm like, did she start before you started?
Speaker 4: How you started? She like was like trying to make a little extra money, and I like had a bunch of concerns. So I told her upfront, I'm like, Okay, it's great you want to do this, but like, I never want you to do it just because of money, because then you might end up hating it. And she's like, no, like I want to try. I don't want to explore it. Yeah, no, no, my mom was a freak. I introduced her to him and the rest is history.
Speaker 3: Was it awkward watching your boyfriend fuck your mom in comparison to watching them fuck a random girl.
Speaker 4: I don't watch it. I like to give them their space space.
Speaker 3: But you just know he's having fun. This is a woman that I can trust. I know they're not going to fall in love with each other. It's all good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's usually just for her only fans, right, so.
Speaker 3: You don't actually enjoy having your dick inside of course.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, like those benefits of the mob obviously, you know what I mean. Mom is more experienced, Like she can't really handle me that much.
Speaker 3: She's comparatively pretty young. Yeah, so like, would you say that her mom is.
Speaker 2: Better over all the bed, No, she's better for sure, But her like she has like a shallow vagina. Her You're gonna expose my vagina like it's like some girls is like her mom doesn't.
Speaker 4: I'm like, like, you know what, like.
Speaker 1: It fits it fits in her. But like I could tell, like I've heard of her, you know what I.
Speaker 4: Mean, from backshots from certain England.
Speaker 6: I'm like, so bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like her Mom, I could just be blowing it out and wow, and it's good. It's not like it's loose like, yes, it's where it's like, it's tight. It's a long, tight tunnel exactly. So does it bother you that your mom has a bottomless pit for a vagina?
Speaker 4: Well, that's how I came out, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: And the fact that it's such.
Speaker 3: Integrity after you can't you weren't a c section baby? Right? No?
Speaker 1: Oh, this is so real.
Speaker 3: He's completed the circle of life.
Speaker 1: But the pregnancy was fair though.
Speaker 4: Okay, this whole pregnancy skit, he got me and my mom pregnant. Did the gender reveal the Well, first, you know, we were lucky enough to get the camera footage of the test coming out positive, our relationship unfolding. We did the gender reveal, the baby shower, All of that was documented. The only thing we haven't documented is the baby's faces.
Speaker 3: Wow. Yeah, that's amazing the way.
Speaker 4: You're pregnant, no long gone maybe came out.
Speaker 3: Oh, Mom, I didn't realize that's amazing.
Speaker 1: She's joking.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying that we did document all that, We got it all on.
Speaker 1: Probably it looked real.
Speaker 4: Did we got again? Daily Mail news pushed it out everywhere. The idea was this, okay, because it can't be your idea was crazy.
Speaker 1: It was supposed to be with it.
Speaker 4: No, it was supposed to move another girl. But the other girl like wasn't able to come out on the trip, and I was like mother, and she was just like, Okay, I thought I have an idea. And then we documented the whole thing, recorded it. We got multiple interviews with it, We got interviews with the Bellies without the bellies, and it went everywhere and people were trying to pay us for shows and everything.
Speaker 5: Tell me about the reaction from other members in your family.
Speaker 6: Deep shame, Yeah, something like.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 4: My brother knew about it because my brother's brother, my brother's girl also the only fans. Okay, may or may not have met her two days ago. We'll talk about that an other time. So yeah, everyone in my family knows about that. But her family, like her brother saw her, like old high school lovers were messaging her. And we also had this like super super viral mother daughter scene, Like there was absolutely no us together, but it was us in the same space doing explicit stuff that went super viral. So that also got a lot of attention. And a lot of people discovered her that.
Speaker 1: My family was like, Yo, you're the fucking man.
Speaker 6: Really well, they sat when they realized you didn't actually have.
Speaker 1: You know, because it was crazy. Is when the news posted it.
Speaker 2: It was a day after my mom was just at our house, so my mom obviously saw her. She's not pregnant. My mom goes on vacation. Her sister in England calls her, was like, I just saw this thing online that Nick has this girl mom pregnant, and my mom is like cracking out, She's like dying laughing.
Speaker 1: She's like, Wow, you guys actually believe this, like she knows like.
Speaker 4: Worldwide though his family in Jamaica's family in England. Everyone saw it. It was everywhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's definitely like my most viral moment for sure.
Speaker 4: I've seen it like it's been everywhere.
Speaker 3: That's amazing. What's a shame is that at some point in the future, somebody's really gonna knock up a mom and her and her daughter and then nobody's gonna believe it.
Speaker 2: Like, honestly, I've seen it in Jamaica before, though I've seen a guy get like a mom and a daughter pregnant, not at the same time, but I've seen it happen.
Speaker 4: The best part about this whole thing, though, was the comments that were like so wholesome, like, honestly, thank you for putting this out there. Now I feel like I can normalize my relationship, like this is the publicity that we need for, you know, my mom and daughter relationship.
Speaker 3: I remember back when loel Zam was super pop and that he showed me a video on a tour bus and it was like a fucking mom and her daughter making out. And I think he fucked him after. And I don't even think that made it to like the internet, this wasn't even this is pretty.
Speaker 1: Doing it together. It's a little crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I probably I'm probably not the guy should be saying this, but I was like, and her mom together, it's.
Speaker 4: More of like a one one I wouldn't have a time.
Speaker 3: You really want to find a situation in which the mom and the daughter have almost nothing to do with each other, so that they like don't feel that closeness. So like you believe their mother and daughter, but they don't really feel the mother daughter bond, right, No, they're actually like if the mom abandoned the daughter as a young child that would be ideal.
Speaker 1: You think, I don't think so, because then they would each other.
Speaker 4: Just knocks around her.
Speaker 5: So when you guys are at home just chilling eating dinner, you guys just like throwing out viral ideas well all day.
Speaker 4: It's like we'll see something like the other day was taking the trash out and I was like, wait, what if we do this?
Speaker 3: And what are we a garbage kid?
Speaker 4: It's very similar, like we'll just be somewhere like we'll be like wait and then put these things together.
Speaker 2: Happens ideas like reals, Like I like to like hit a nerve with my content, right, so in real time stuff will happen, and then I'll just write it down. Like I have a note with like maybe three hundred ideas right, A lot of them I don't even get to, but I'll just write them down. So whenever we have a content day, I'll have a bunch of ideas and then we'll decide which ones make sense for whoever we're shooting with. And I also take inspo from a lot of people online as well, So.
Speaker 3: It's not like every day is a content day, but more like you just every day like store ideas up.
Speaker 4: And even if we go out to dinner, we'll be like, wait, okay, let's do this real quick, like the Bill or something.
Speaker 3: You're not always ready to do a content day when you're sitting around in your gym shorts and she doesn't have any makeup on and everybody, you know, like you want to get into the proper zone to really make content exactly.
Speaker 2: And a lot of times like now, with like agencies and all that like you have, they'll have a content day.
Speaker 1: We might go to a.
Speaker 2: Different agencies content day, or we might have a content day, or we go on a trip or something, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So I'll have the ideas just stored.
Speaker 3: That's crazy. Do you guys feel like busy or do you feel like you've got all the time in the world and you're just kind of chilling, Because that's like one thing that I feel like there is a difference between like a lot of the YouTubers as streamers that I know, is that like if you're a streamer and you're doing seven eight hours a day on the stream, it's like you just feel busy all the time, like you don't have any fucking time, whereas a lot of the only fans people, I know their life is like a little bit more laid back because they don't really have to shoot as much content.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean it's definitely more chill. Like I feel like I've stress myself out on the norm, but it's more chill than like a regular nine to five for sure.
Speaker 5: It's funny because we started out making a lot of content together on YouTube, but we like we never put a day.
Speaker 4: Aside to just make reels together.
Speaker 5: Like ever, We've never even thought about it.
Speaker 3: I mean it's more like unless he gets to.
Speaker 5: Fuck, he's not coming.
Speaker 1: We're doing things.
Speaker 3: That will make money, and then we'll like also do some reels at the same time, where it was like making just reels, Like I get it from you, guys are respected because this is the thing that moves the needle for the of But also.
Speaker 4: Like again, even like we're already dressed up, we're already going somewhere, we're already going to dinner an event in the car, we'll just film like a quick twenty second Okay, then that's monetized or our dinners paid for because we just filmed like a thirty second reel right before we got our food.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, some time.
Speaker 5: Have you guys ever fought in the middle of a reel?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, what pissed you off?
Speaker 4: We fought with some reels, not like seriously, but like bickering because her attitude.
Speaker 3: People don't know how frustrating it can bus.
Speaker 4: Understand this roight. It's more about how I feel about myself that day, because like some days, I'll be on my period and I'll just look at a video of myself first take, and I'm like, I look horrible, and he likes, it's not gonna happen, and he's like, how are you going to give up on it so quickly? And I'm like, it's just not gonna happen.
Speaker 1: One try, it's.
Speaker 4: Not gonna happen today, Or like.
Speaker 6: The summer attitude okay, be.
Speaker 3: For me?
Speaker 2: For me, I like, if we're filming, it's work at that point, right, I just feel like the attitude just brings everything down.
Speaker 4: I know about attitudes, slightly frustrated, and then it'll be like your attitude sucks right now, and then it just pisces me.
Speaker 6: Off even more triggering. Babe, how can I help you feel better today?
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 1: I do that first, he does, I try.
Speaker 6: I try that first, anytime I say that I don't.
Speaker 1: I look, I don't.
Speaker 6: He's like, this is annoy and I'm like, she feels that way.
Speaker 5: You can't even if you disagree.
Speaker 6: It's I'm look at this girl right the other day.
Speaker 4: Last thing I'll say about it. The other day, I'm like, self, I'm tanning the angle I'm in. I'm like this right, he comes up behind me over my head as I'm like sitting like this, films it posted on the storm ever, showing it's not.
Speaker 6: King of this.
Speaker 1: I was I'm trying to prank my girlfriend.
Speaker 4: It looked like I was eight months pregnant. I was like, immediately delete, or.
Speaker 1: You're looking good for you already have a man, and then.
Speaker 4: I just never record you again.
Speaker 1: The extremes, She's like, I look obese. That word, I think that word triggers me. I'm like, what do you mean the pool?
Speaker 4: My bikini bottoms are soaking wet, so I'm trying to bikini to the sun, get my vagina dry before going in.
Speaker 3: So I'm literally like, you keep doing it. You want to you want to get mean that she's having as Okay, think about how crazy it is though, because it's like you guys have like a business together, and it's like if me and you owned a pizza place together. There's just never going to be a day where I like, I'm going into work and they're just like, oh, I feel too fat to make the crust. To us, it's just kind of foreign. I'm like, oh, so you feel like you maybe don't.
Speaker 6: Go look at our comments.
Speaker 5: You guys say we're hot, Go look at our comments.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing, right, we all know when we sign up for this, we know that the comments are going to be there no matter what it's about you and by the people that's commented.
Speaker 4: It's better when you're each meeting getting mean comments is when you're really like, dang, I look cute in this.
Speaker 7: When you post it and they're like they'll tell you why, wow, that's a pig. But Adam won't even like get my attention to'll just film and then and I see it online and I'm like, oh, she's like yeah, like any the other guy hees what are you doing?
Speaker 1: I'm like, one thing beats a real video.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just so used to like cat.
Speaker 4: I think that's what I said.
Speaker 1: I said, my eyes, she looks hot all the time.
Speaker 4: I'm like over here like this and the nixt Instagram, I'm like, yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, but because we are all about logic, so in our head it's like, oh, you're logic. You're hotter than ninety eight percent of women on earth, so you have nothing to complain about.
Speaker 2: Boom, that's you're you get You get me, you get cured.
Speaker 5: The Sidney Sweey.
Speaker 6: Mid I just cheered.
Speaker 3: You're eating store. No, it's good Sidney Sweeney. She's upper echelon. But you guys are right there. You go right in that top one. For me, you're oh fuck, you're hotter than Sidney Sween. Actually you have her jeans. I gotta clean this one.
Speaker 1: I would drink your bath water, baby, would you?
Speaker 3: I would also do that.
Speaker 4: You wouldn't even drink my breast milk?
Speaker 3: I would you just push enough?
Speaker 1: I would still be with you. If you're crippled, would you? Would you be with me?
Speaker 4: But for me? You don't even eat my ass, but I would like it. Okay, you don't eat her. Ask this about I've ate it before one time twice.
Speaker 1: Nope, once twice.
Speaker 6: So you don't like butts?
Speaker 1: How many times you give me head in the past two months?
Speaker 4: Maybe because you've given me head, like once, what's your thing?
Speaker 5: What's your thing? Like if you were to go online and search for a category.
Speaker 1: I like peel V, like pev like amateur.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, Like I'll literally give him head for a minute. And he's like, can we fuck?
Speaker 5: No, Oh, that's not Adam.
Speaker 3: I'm trying your head for like twenty minutes. Andy your ass and chow down. Yeah. Trust me, I know where you're coming from. But from my perspective, you need to indulge those things because you might just wake up ten years later and she's like, Eh, I don't care about don't eat my pussy, I don't want to give a pussy and I'm tired. Fuck me for five minutes and I'm going to bud.
Speaker 4: That's me now.
Speaker 1: She's always tapping out like that's why I have her mom.
Speaker 3: Mm wait, last questions? Did she already have this booty pre installed when you met her? Or was that part of you coming under her?
Speaker 1: You go ask me that, bro, I'm just.
Speaker 4: Wondering you hear that Maybe he just you know, pumps it into me every day and it just.
Speaker 3: Well because he's hanging out with the Double Dose Twins before you So you're thinking, like I got to keep.
Speaker 4: Up, you know, nothing like that. But it's a long.
Speaker 3: Story because I feel like she's got a crazy look because she's like a Sophie Rain with a fucking ridiculous ass. You have that like young look.
Speaker 4: I feel like my ass has always been big though, like and I've always worked out, so I've always had like the muscle like if you touch my but it's like muscle.
Speaker 5: Booty, like it's a big but you're not going to touch it because this is but it's like must like it's like hard, yeah, like not like gross hard, but like like you can tell it's muscular.
Speaker 4: So I've always had that and then the fat on top of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, welcome to the big leagues.
Speaker 5: Anyway, Wait, last time, do you feel like after you got your BBL your f numbers went crazy or was No, it was the same.
Speaker 4: Really, my numbers went the craziest when I mean I wasn't underage, but when I looked underage was when my numbers were the craziest. Because when are disgusting, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean.
Speaker 4: Currently everyone was like, this girl doesn't look eighteen. Subscribe like her.
Speaker 3: And bad Baby have really like revealed what men are actually looking for I guess, so it's kind of dark.
Speaker 4: Tell me people tell me now. My comments now are like you look like you're thirty five. You looked better when you were eighteen.
Speaker 5: See yeah, and it's like they tell me I'm pushing fifty.
Speaker 6: So they really like to exaggerate our ages. They're aging us out right away.
Speaker 4: Like I get ideed every time I go anywhere.
Speaker 1: What do you mean that's crazy about it?
Speaker 2: It's always the pages, but like they're following seven thousand people with like fifty followers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like reveal yourself.
Speaker 3: It's weird because like if you were to hop on Twitter, you would not be able to find dudes who admitted, like, yes, I want to jerk off to a girl the day she turns eighteen. But then you look at the of numbers and you're like, oh, like you guys aren't admitting to that, but that's exactly where you're at.
Speaker 6: It is true.
Speaker 4: And then also second to that, I feel like maybe this is just me trying to justify it. I feel like there's like fifty percent of the men that are actually into it, and then the other fifty percent is like curiosity.
Speaker 1: Really like more like eighty percent into.
Speaker 4: It okay, But I feel like there's a lot of people that are just like, wow, is this girl actually like like, okay, I'm not gonna lie. There been times I've subscribed to a girl to see if she has a vagina or a penis, Like I'm not masturbating to it, but out of curiosity, I need to know what that was.
Speaker 3: I would have subcribed unless I was one hundred percent sure I was gonna find a vagina.
Speaker 1: The facts, that's just me.
Speaker 6: Fact you're subscribed to read.
Speaker 3: I think I'm not anymore.
Speaker 5: Actually canceled it.
Speaker 4: Not a good Yeah, there are people who subscribe out to curiosity.
Speaker 3: Me not not him. I just said not a good content. Sound like I'm talking about him. I'm saying not a good content participant, Like I'm not supporting the scene and not my bad, my bad. I just I don't want to be seen as distant. Well, anyway, we're run a little bit late right now. Uh, me and Leonard are going to leave the room, and I understand that you guys are going to have a good old time.
Speaker 6: Don't fight. I know, I like set you guys up for a fight, but.
Speaker 3: No, honestly, if you do, that'll be so rare fighting code word. Can you please either, ass bro, you're missing out on a great, valuable natural is maybe.
Speaker 4: Not that natural, but it's cute. It's like a little pink starfish.
Speaker 5: It's like a it's a giant cake.
Speaker 3: Tell that thing down, my friend.
Speaker 1: That's about the ass right.
Speaker 3: We're gonna, we're gonna whatever you guys want to do.