Speaker 1: I'm good man, all things considered, I just turned sixty six.
Speaker 2: Well, happy birthday, I whish I do it was your birthday.
Speaker 1: I had a very interesting uh oh, a very interesting thing. I don't know if you're going to believe it or not, so I hesitate to tell you just.
Speaker 2: So you know we're alive. Just so. Now go ahead if you want to.
Speaker 1: We're live right now. Yes, okay, then I'll tell you later. Okay.
Speaker 2: I just I just popped on that, kind of clicked it by accent. Hey, here's a couple of things. First of all, how you been. I know you were on vacation and you had your visit with the family. Your Thanksgiving probably pretty good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well yeah, so we went out to Portland, Oregon and hung out with family. Before that, I was in Mexico for a week or two, so it was a really kind of a whirlwind month. I spent a day at a colleague of mine's office and nature pathic office in Washington State. He used to be the dean of one of the nature pathic medical schools. He's one of the most talented nature pathic doctors probably in the world right now. So I hung out with him at his office per day. I learned a thing or two which was pretty interesting. And then you know, here we are and all of a sudden, it's winter. Yeah, yeah, man, it was.
Speaker 2: I mean we're out here in the desert, and just to put in perspective, it's usually about one hundred and fifteen hundred and eighteen for about three months straight. Last night I got down to forty five and that was cold for us.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yeah, yeah, that's cold. That's quite that. Yeah, that's quite a shift.
Speaker 2: They said that we should we expect thing freezing temperatures within the next week.
Speaker 1: Well, at least you're not in Ireland's.
Speaker 2: A good thing. I'm not back in upstate New York or the wind show factor makes it minus twenty.
Speaker 1: Yeah. We had a I did a Q and a marathon a couple days ago on my website. Free for All was good. I think I got like forty people to become subscribers.
Speaker 2: Oh that's awesome.
Speaker 1: So that was a good thing. But that was a long day. Man, It was a long day. Went from ten in the morning until nine at night. Wow. I took a break for lunch and a break for dinner. But I at the end, I hit a wall and I think I had to stop like forty five minutes early because I just couldn't. I couldn't answer any more questions I was. I was quick fried to a Crackley crunch. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel that. Actually today my energy has been really weird, like the last couple of days, but it just got really it really hit me today. I was dragging still kind of am So if.
Speaker 1: There's something going around, people are getting sick all over the place, so you know, it happens every winter. Is it the flow? I don't know. The least, the deeper I get into the whole virus, yeah, you know, culture, the less I believe it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean meeting the big shamp versus pasture or very shamp or pasture and the virus mania together, Like there's no doubt in my mind that it's some sort of other poisoning that we encounter toxins, and then they just throw on the media to tell you that these symptoms are this thing, and then people just say, oh, so that it must be that, and here's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see the other. Yes, I agree. And you know, the other disturbing thing about it, when you really think it all the way through, is that the socialization of the PhD or the MD person is so complete that the people with the doctoral degrees are not able to see through the faulty research, because the whole thing is based upon the notion that the research is you know, they cook the books, that it's bad research, the methodology is incorrect, it never should have been published in the first place. And yet it's published, and it's heralded and it's trumpeted, and nobody in you know, that camp, nobody in that club, so to speak, has any criticism about it whatsoever. That's the more disturbing thing to me because and we do. So what this means is that the scientific method is dead, and it's it's been dead for a while, you know, I mean, trust the science, but not the scientists, right, is the basic moral to this story, and it's it's disappointing on so many levels, especially because you know, and it's in its pure state, the inductive scientific method is it's a beautiful thing. I mean, it's really pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Which actually, you know, when all those minds are on it and they don't see anything, it only reinforces the rhetoric because there's no opposition to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. That's what's disappointing, because you would think that these people are you know, they're gonna they're the gatekeepers, they're the stewards of the whole industry, the scientific method. These are the high priests of the scientific method, and they've let us down.
Speaker 2: High priest is a good, good analogy there, sorcery.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So it's it's a shame because the scientific method, when it's done correctly, is really pretty cool. But it's just not done correctly, and nobody is calling it out. And it's either because the people are cowards and they don't want to lose their job, or because they've drunk the kool aid and they're knee deep into the testing methodology, and so they just don't questioned anymore, you know, PCR, PCR, PCR. Yeah, even though it's not a diagnostic test.
Speaker 2: And even if it was, if they still can't tell you what the full quote unquote magical uh you know, sequences, then how they finding it in people? And how can they tell you that it's not just part of who you are anyway, and you might not already have that in you as part of so you test positive for yourself. And also do you even put through some kind of procedure or some kind of therapy.
Speaker 1: It's nuts. Then you know it, it crumbles on even just a little bit of objective scrutiny, just a little bit, it crumbles. And the fact that it's not crumbling is a testimony to either the stupidity or the rank and file cognitive dissonance, or the cowardliness of conventional medical doctors and scientists. You know, So either whichever way you shake it, it's just a bad, bad news for them. But you know, it's only a matter of time until those chickens come home to roost tonight. I hope that some of that happens during the Trump our FK Junior administration. Maybe it'll happen. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Did you hear that guy? I want to say his last name, that was Sotas. He was a big proponent for COVID, and he's saying on the day of the inauguration, there will be multiple viruses in pandemic. You know, he was saying that they were happening on the same day, like they were gonna there's gonna be these outbreaks. How do you how do you predict that unless you're unleashing something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't hear that. But that's just crap. I mean, it's you know, it's the gift that keeps on giving, the materialistic, mechanistic, reductionistic, pseudo scientific medical people and scientists that are running the show. You know, maybe one hundred years from now, we'll look back at all of this the same way that we look back at blood letting now. But I don't know. There are a lot of us, more and more and more of us in the scientific community who are calling a spade a spade and calling it BS. So it's unsustainable, right, But so I don't know what's going to happen, man, But it doesn't really matter because and you know, the bad news is that even if.
Speaker 3: R.
Speaker 1: FK. Junior and I get a call from the Trump administration next week and they say, Gooden, no you did, right, If I did, I said, yeah, we want you to head up, you know, the medical freedom movement. Even if that happened, and we're we're you know, damn the torpedoes and full speed ahead, let's go boys, And I've got the backing of the federal government and whatever. It's going to be one hundred years at least before the infrastructure can catch up because there aren't any nature pathic hospitals. There aren't any homeopathic hospitals. There used to be. I think there were twenty homeopathic medical schools and teaching hospitals and hospitals before the Flectionary port and they all were boarded up within five years of the Flectionary Report because after the Flectionary Report, nobody could compete with you know, the political pressure. So there aren't any of these things. And I know personally maybe three hundred doctors that I would feel comfortable referring a friend or a family member to three hundred. Now, you know, I don't know everything. And so let's assume there are you know, five thousand chiropractors who really know what they're doing and who are affect They've been five thousand acupuncturists, and you know, a thousand diabetic practitioners in the United States. I mean, that's a drop in the bucket. There simply aren't enough holistic medical practitioners around to fill the bill. There just aren't, and there's no infrastructure to support it. So even if we did secure medical freedom, you know, in the next four years, the big farmer doesn't have anything to worry about. At least in the short term, because it's going to take a long, long, long time for the infrastructure to catch up with that.
Speaker 2: And they've got all the money working against you, all the money in the world basically, because where's it coming from. It's coming from like the Central Banks, is coming from the Rockefeller type people, that level of people pushing the other direction.
Speaker 1: So and I have a little you know, I want to pant myself on the back a little bit here because I saw this coming a long time ago. And I thought this through a long time ago, because I've been on the inside of the holistic medical thing for thirty six years now, and I've seen a thing or two and I know who the effective practitioners are, and I know who the bad ones are. I mean, you know, you get a clue. It's not because I'm the brightest bulb in the bunch. It's just because I've been around and you see things. So I saw this coming, man, and that's why I wrote the books that I did, and that's why I put the information on my website. Yeah enough, the month of the next iteration is coming out, all right. I helped have it to the publisher in a week, so fingers crossed.
Speaker 2: That's awesome. Are you going to be going a different route than Amazon this time or is it just yeah, friendly.
Speaker 1: I'm using a company called Swan Publishing. Good, and we're going to be selling it directly from my website. Awesome, And I think they advertise it. I think it will be listed on Amazon. But if it's listed on Amazon, you'll have the Amazon price, and then you'll have the Doctor Gluden's website price, and which will always be better.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, Amazon's ridiculous now. Fifteen years ago when I first published a book really dirt cheap, now they're super crazy. When they used to be called create Space and not Kindle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right. I had to create space account. Yeah, that's right. So that's why I put all this information together because there's a giant freaking bottleneck here, just giant and so and you know this from the Department of Redundancy Department. It seems like every time I'm I'm on a public platform like yours, I say this, and I don't mind it because it bears repeating. But most of the conditions that most people go to the doctor for most of the time, you don't need a private appointment with a holistic position to get on the other side of it. You don't. You just need to be told what to do. So that's what the information in my books and on my website is about. It's self help, health recovery. Oh your kid's got an areach, here do this. Oh you've got asthma, Okay, here do this? What Overari insists you say, here, do this, and so forth and so on. So you know, this is what gets me up in the morning, and this is why I do what I do, and because it's effective. We have all kinds of testimonials. Yeah, you're everybody. I mean, I was talking to a buddy of mine that he was the founder of the Good Herbs Well, his father actually was the founder of the Good Herbs Company, and then he took it over and he had a huge following before the Good Herb's Company was acquired by Youngevity. And he's given you know, the medical nutrition recommendations to over ten thousand people over the last nine years, and eighty three percent of them recovered. I was talking to him the other day, we were, you know, shooting the crap about all this, and he said he just got a call from someone she had over one hundred intestinal polyps whoa, and in six months they all disappeared.
Speaker 2: And that was with the ninety essentials.
Speaker 1: That's all she did. And the diet changed. Her diet took the ninety essential nutrients. That was it. Polyp's gone, not just one or two, but like a hundred.
Speaker 2: I'm curious. Was she eating a lot of pasta?
Speaker 1: I have no idea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that stuff is rotten to the core. What pasta, well, just you know, baked goods, gluten in general, whatever they're putting into you know, to desicands that they're in it. I don't know if it's just a gluten nerve it's but they spray it with through it's through it through its life. But I just like you were telling me, it paralyzes the ways of the microphilia whatever they're trying to actually absorb the nutrients.
Speaker 1: So it doesn't just paralyze them, it destroys them. The gluten molecule does it destroys them. There's a mechanical destruction. There's an electrical destruction of the villi and the microvilli and the small intestine that suck nutrients up into the blood. They get destroyed. That's not good, you know, But don't you think it's interesting that the staff of life is what's doing that?
Speaker 2: Right? Right?
Speaker 1: Right? Right?
Speaker 2: More deception, more conditioning, right, one.
Speaker 1: More, one more layer of insanity you know in the conspiracy cake. Oh, another another layer in the conspiracy cake. Let's go. It's everywhere, all the time, man, So it's so overarching. People don't want to believe it's a thing, but it's a thing.
Speaker 2: It is, and it's said, and it's I've gotten in the last five maybe probably six seven years actually really it's probably before, just before my darter started was born. I really started looking very closely at all kinds of labels. I don't know how many people do that. I wish everybody did, because you would be kind of floored and realize that you're walking through an entire store that doesn't have anything that you should eat in it. Yeah, I mean, there's very few things. And if and that's if they don't irradiate that stuff and don't tell you. You know, it's so strange how they do stuff.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. So eating eating whole foods is u and I don't mean, you know, Amazon, whole Food, whole Food. It's a big step forward, and it's not going to cure your arthritis, it's not going to cure pneumonia, it's not going to cure your cancer. It's going to help to make the body strong, and it's going to significantly reduce the amount of stress that the body is exposed to significantly. But you need to do other things in order to step it up a notch or two or three or ten in order to make your body metabolically sound enough and energetically sound enough to handle the stress of life, and heaven forbid, recover from an illness if you've become diagnosed with one. It's only a matter of time until people get something. So there's a lot to unpack here, but not too much. And you know, if you're smart enough to pass the driver's license test, you're smart enough to learn this stuff.
Speaker 2: This is my mantra, and that website of yours is a national treasure, including yourself, you are also a national treasure. But I'm glad you think so. And so my question is because I think they spin people's heads around on this too. You go to a farmer's market and they say it's organic. They tell you, well, that's not as controlled. You should go to the you know, the trusted sources. But if you go to a corporation that has pushed pull, you know, lobbying and all this whatever else they have, do you think they're gonna be more honest about what they do or don't do, and what they how they even categorize or define organic or non gem like. I mean, there's so many loop.
Speaker 1: Plates and those those, right, there's like I forget I should know this, but I don't know this because I'm not you know, I'm not the like agriculture food guy, right, that's not my thing.
Speaker 2: But still saddling.
Speaker 1: There are different grades of organic, right, and just because it says organic on the label doesn't really maybe one hundred percent mean it's organic. So there are all these perturbations of the whole thing that that are right over people's heads and nobody knows about and they think they're eating organic, but well maybe they're not. Yeah, it's a problem. That's why I like Azure Standard. Right, that's that. Uh you know the company in California is one. I think it's the oldest organic farm. It's not in California, it's in uh Organ.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think they have drop stations like everywhere the pretty much on the West.
Speaker 1: Coast though no all around the country. Oh, yep, all around the country. It's a great company, got a good Website's one hundred percent organic. All the stuff they sell. You go online once a month, you order whatever you want and it shows up at a drop site and you go and pick it up. About it being a bout of boom, that's what he's happy.
Speaker 2: That's a good way to do a co op to if you don't have local farmers around your area, find a bunch of people and get a bunch of stuff. Yeah, that's right, get a group together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and there might probably already be one in your neighborhood if you live in a big enough place, because they have, as your standard has drop zones all over the country, and more and more and more all the time, because people are starting to get a clue.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm not sure who reached out to who, but that's who does the whole food vitamins that doctor Manso has. Yeah, so that's I mean, that's another plot positive on their side, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so the cream rises to the top, right eventually inside of a medical monopoly. Well thanks to.
Speaker 4: People like you, you know, to get the word out about this, because otherwise it would just be me standing on a street corner with a sign, and you know, maybe i'll convince one person today.
Speaker 2: I could see that with this, with totaling the total. Yeah, all right, everybody, The phone number is six one nine or three one zero three three four if you'd like to call in and ask your question. If you are in, I'm only looking at the the chat right now for rumble. So if you're on FTJ, it's just give me a second and I'll try to see if it's even not first, and then I'll decide to get it up there so I can see if you guys ask questions on that side. Trouble without having everything unity, you know, unity with everything is that I have to jump around on different tabs here to see who's saying what where. All right, it looks like we are on that's cool.
Speaker 5: And.
Speaker 2: Let's go ahead and pause this and open up the chat, all right, So now I'll be able to navigate back and forth through there if people want to ask on FTJ. By all means, I'm still thinking that there's something going on with it, but we'll see, okay, So and just to kind of go along with what we're asking what concerns about childhood obesity or the heading that way, what things our parents not aware of that would cause that faster than others. I mean, I know this sort of is the drinks. People sometimes overlook the sugar content, and but I'm thinking that maybe pasta is a big deal there too, Like the macaroni industry is the noodles, all that stuff. And then in addition what else, I mean, I don't I don't know what to to.
Speaker 1: Well, it's easy, so let me tell you because the weight loss, weight gain whole thing was figured out by the cattle industry about two years ago. Because if I'm raised in a beef cows, the average life expectancy of a beef cow is above five years. So in order to increase the profit margin, the rancher has to keep the cow skinny and healthy for five years, and then he has to fatten it up right before he sells it. So how does he do that. He puts minerals into the cow's food, you know the trough where the animals eat. They put minerals in with whatever else they give them, so the cow's body is mineralized. And when an animal's body in an animal or a human's body is mineralized. Everything works the way that nature and God intended it to. You eat until you're full, and then you walk away. And that's what the cow does. Eats until it's full. There's more food there, he doesn't want it. He walks away because the cow's body is mineralized. Also, now, because the cow's body is mineralized, he's much more metabolically strong, and it's much easier for him to fight illness. So the cow doesn't get rheumatoid arthritis. The cow doesn't get pneumonia. The cow doesn't get scleroderma. The cow doesn't get ulcers, even though it's got seven stomachs. The cow doesn't get lcrat of colitis. The cow doesn't get a you know, congestive heart failure. Right, the cow doesn't get any of this crap. It's a mammal. It doesn't happen to the cow because it's mineralized. So, okay, great, the cow's healthy. The vet bills go way down, the food bills go way down. Now the cow's five years old. The farmer's got to sell it. The rancher's got to sell it. What does he do He stops putting the minerals in the food. What happens a couple of weeks go by. The cow's body burns through its mineral reserves. Now the cow's minerally deficient. So guess what the cow does. It eats, and it eats, and it eats. It eats whatever the flip it can, and then it looks for more things to eat. And you know, a month or two doubles triples its weight because it is eating all of the time. Why is it eating all of the time, because here's how minerals. How many minerals the cow's body needs, here's how many minerals the cow's body has. The cows innate intelligence knows it's going to hurt itself, something's going to break unless it gets the minerals fulfilled. So the cows eating whatever can looking for minerals, but the food doesn't have it. And that's exactly what causes obesity. Obesity is caused by eating too many calories. Period. Why do people eat too many calories because they're minerally deficient. You go to olive garden, you're starving, You eat two thousand calories because you have to. You go home and two hours later, you're hungry again. What the heck why is that? Well, because the food didn't have minerals in it, had some didn't have enough, not nearly enough by a long shot. Oh and by the way, a third of the food that you're eating, which you know in this case at olive garden is bread and pasta, destroys the tissue in the small intestine that absorbs nutrients. So the more of that you eat, the more nutritionally deficient you become. There's not enough nutrients in the food anyway. So now you're hungry all the freaking time. Not because you had an alcoholic father, not because you know, the kids in school didn't want you to play in their reindeer games. It's because your body's minerally deficient. It's not psychological, it's physiological. And to add insult to injury, if you also consume high fryptose corn syrup, high fryptose, which is in everything, Yeah, high fryptose corn syrup turns off the switch in the brain that lets you know when you're full. So you just eat, and you eat, and you eat. We gotta eat some more. Let's eat some more. Yet, let's eat some more. So obesity goes through the roof. It's not genetic. There's no gene that codes for obesity. That's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: It's caused habits, right, because the parents' habits will be the kids habits. That's why they call it genetic.
Speaker 1: Well, yes, that's one thing. And also because they have no idea what causes anything, and to defray their stupidity, they have to blame it on something. You can't be the doctor's fault. Can't be the doctor's lack of understanding, because the doctor is the grand Puba of all things, and can't be the doctor's lack of understanding. It's got to be the patient's fault. The patient has the mysterious bad gene, right, the patient has the virus. Okay, so it's unrecognized nutrient deficiencies with an emphasis on minerals, Consistent consumption of food that damages the intestine. Antiper does, corns, dirt. These are the drivers of it. And I'm telling you, man, even if the kid, you know, if I put a kid, if I had identical twins in a house and the parents are obese, and what both of the kids are obese, and I gave one of the kid's mineral supplements, he would lose weight. Even though there's a lot of food and everybody else in the house is eating a lot of food all the time, the mineralized kid wouldn't want to eat because he's mineralized a period. And by the way, it's got nothing to do with exercise. That's been proven a lot with all kinds of research, and exercise will actually increase the problem. And you can see why.
Speaker 2: Because of the need for more nutrients that you're not getting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right. The more you exercise, the more you burn through your nutrient reserves.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's a that's a doozy right there.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, that's the secrets of weight loss, not even oprah nose. Now, I will say that after doing this for thirty six years, there's a small percentage of people who they take the minerals, they change the diet, they lose like seventy five pounds, but then they can't they can't lose the extra fifty And I don't know, I think that's psychological. I think that a small percentage of people, because of weird stuff that happened to them when they were a kid, their bodies are trying to defend themselves, and so the bodies are generating fat in order to protect themselves because there's as an unresolved psychological issue. But I think that's that's a that's the exception and not the rule. The rule is you don't have enough minerals in your flipping body, period, So put more minerals in your body, and you stop craving calories. So now you go to olive Garden, you only eat a third of what's on your plate because you're full, and you take the rest home in a doggy bag. Well all of the time we hear this, you know, I don't. I don't ever remember in thirty six years treating anybody whose primary complaint was too much weight. They got arthritis, they got heart disease, they got something. That's what they're coming to me for. So I put them on a program we don't even talk about weight. And in the first four weeks that kind of back like, oh, god, guess why I lost twenty pounds. I wasn't even trying. Wow, that's why.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, Yeah, yeah, I got to get my daughter to she's having a hard time with the plant drive minerals, and I've tried everything, and I'm one. Hopefully the other one is too. I don't know, but I know one of them is flavored, but it's not your brand. It had like raspberry flavor to it.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, it is. So the company makes two different three different different different types. One is unflavored, right, one has cherry juice in it, and the other has strawberry and kiwied juice in it.
Speaker 2: You would probably like that one for sure.
Speaker 1: And there's there's mineral capsules in a little gel cap.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna have to get the strawberry kiw one, and then that would have the same amount of stuff in it too, displaced by the flavoring or anything.
Speaker 1: Okay, no, probably it's displaced a little bit.
Speaker 2: We have a call here, Hello for Hamptonville, North Carolina. State your name and ask your question. Can you hear this?
Speaker 6: Jordan?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Can you hear me?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I can hear you?
Speaker 6: No? Sorry, okay, sorry, Actually, about my nine month old daughter, I have two separate things. I don't know if they're related, but nobody seems to know what's what's going on with her, don't so. About a month ago, she randomly started spitting up constantly like she never even spit up much like as a little like younger baby. It was kind of weird because I had all these bark cloths, I never used them, and literally was like multiple times after every meal, like even hours after she ate and.
Speaker 1: A.
Speaker 6: And then I also noticed, because we're starting food, I noticed that on the very back of her tongue she's got there like almost like smaller than the size of the tip of my pinky finger. There's like two red bumps that are like symmetrical on either side of her tongue. There's two and then two more behind that, and you can't see it unless she's like sticking her tongue out like as a spoon is going in. So they're very far back, and I can tell that they're bothering her because she sticks her whole hand in her mouth and it's not like chewing. She's like feeling of the bump. And I went to her pediatrician for you to check up, which I'm sure you won't be surprised. With not much help. He started her on somonitine twice a day because he wasn't sure what else would be causing the bumps. I had no idea what would the spit up would be. So he wanted me to switch her to a hypoallergenic formula, and I started her on the probiotics because I thought it would be worth a shot. And it's been a little over a week, about a week and a half, and I thought she was getting better, and and yesterday she literally just started sitting up a lot again. And of course the next thing pediatrician wants to do is take her in through an endoscopy or to do like a barrier swallow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're not going to do that. So when did all of this start? What were the circumstances around when this started? Was anything else going on?
Speaker 6: No? The only thing I can think of is, I mean, we had already started her own food. I haven't branched out a whole lot. It's like the same brand. It's tested for heavy metals and all that jazz. It's like non gmo and organic. I mean, my dad and my step mom came to visit for a couple of days. I mean, but that's literally it. I mean I just thought that maybe she picked up something from them, and I assumed that it would go away. But you know how I get.
Speaker 1: It, Okay, very good how's the child's behavior.
Speaker 6: She's relatively good. I mean, she's a very happy baby. She spits up and just kind of keeps going. You know, she might be a little fussy here and there, but she's relatively you know, fine. She plays around a lot.
Speaker 1: And when she's when she sleeps at night, does she sweat?
Speaker 6: She's very warm. I don't know if I would go as far as to say sweating. She's not sleeping through the night anymore.
Speaker 1: What time does what time does she wake up? Oh?
Speaker 6: It varies?
Speaker 1: She I mean, is there a pattern, you know, like a cycle or a pattern to when she wakes up in the middle of the night.
Speaker 6: Not really, It's been around maybe ten or eleven, and then around one or two. Okay, I don't know if that's helpful.
Speaker 1: Okay. And when she what does the rest of her tongue look like? Is it normal? Is it coated? Does it have cracks in it? Is it scalloped down the edges of her tongue? What does the rest of her tongue look like?
Speaker 6: It pretty much looks totally normal. Like I was trying to, you know, google stuff and compare.
Speaker 7: It doesn't because the first maybe it's thrush or something. I was looking at all those crazy pictures and I couldn't find You know, it looks totally normal. That's the only reason I noticed it was because of her sticking her tongue out when I was like putting a spin in her mouth.
Speaker 1: Okay, very good, Yeah, okay, And at night time she does not sweat from her head or the back of her neck. Correct. No, okay, very good. You have something to write with. Okay. So there's a homeopathic medicine I want you to get and give her. First, I'll say it and then i'll spell it. It's called Argentin nitricum. Here's how you spell it. A like Apple, R like Roger, G like Georgia, E like Echo, N like Nancy, T like Thomas, you like Utah, M like Mary. Second word N like Nancy, I like India, T like Thomas, R like Roger, I like India, C like Charlie, you like Utah, and M like Mary. Our gentum nitricum. I want you to purchase it in the thirty C potency. This is going to be homeopathic Argentin nitricum. You can get it at Amazon. It's going to be dispensed in a small plastic vial about the size of your pinky finger looks a little bit like a lipstick container. It's gonna cost maybe ten, twelve fifteen bucks. Inside the vial, there's going to be about one hundred little white medicated pellets. When you purchase it, it may say something silly like for sore throat or for constipation. Pay no attention to that. As long as it says our gentum nitricum thirty c that's what you want. When you get it, you dispense one little pellet and you pop it in the child's mouth under her tongue. She'll like the taste of it and she'll suck on it. Just don't do that when she's lying down, because she might suck it. You know, there's one out of a thousand kids sucks it into their lungs and that's no good. But just make sure you put it under her tongue. And I would do one pellet once a day for five days in a row. And you want to look to see if that eliminates the problem. It most probably will. If the might only take twenty four hours, she might only need one or two doses of this. You want to pay attention every day. Look in the back of the throat. When the red lumps start to go down and the spitting up stops, you stop giving of the medicine if she's just had one dose of it. And then after you stop giving it, if a week or two or a month or two later it starts to come back, you just start it up again. This most probably will fix this. And in the meantime, you need to get the Healthy Foundation pack and you need to be giving doses of it to the child because the child needs the nutrients that are in the Healthy Foundation pack because those nutrients are not in the food. And if the child's body is undernutrified, which it is, then the child's body is going to get sick. And there's all kinds of things are going to happen that wouldn't happen if the child's body was neutral. I mean, in a perfect world, you yourself would have been taken this stuff for a couple of months before you got pregnant, and then he would have been taken it the whole pregnancy, because you know, the growing body of the child needs it so and I have to tell you something that if you put this kid on these nutrients right now and she stays on them, you know, for you know, the rest of her life, she will be the smartest kid in class, she'll be the most athletic kid in class, she'll be probably the prettiest kid in class, because her body will be one hundred percent neutrified, you know, from a very very very young age. And all of the children who I know whose parents have done this, they're like that. They're intellectually advanced, they're physically advanced. There. They don't get sick nearly as much as their cohort. It's just a smart thing. It's like giving a It's like giving a flower fertilizer. I mean, you expect it to be stronger and prettier than a flower. You don't give fertilizer too. It's the same same rationale. And this is the biggest kept secret in people pediatrics. Quite frankly, I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: I was taking it for I've got it about halfway through my pregnancy and was taking the healthy Foundation, And then after I had her, of course I fell off with the routine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's life. I mean, that happens. It wouldn't beat yourself up too much about that, because you know it's you have to be up a rare duck to do this anyway. And then if you're the only one in the you're the only duck in the pond that's doing it. It's kind of hard to maintain the discipline when push comes to shove. But nonetheless, is she breastfeeding or.
Speaker 6: No? I did my best? And that's what I was saying, Probably because I stopped the healthy foundation or got out of the routine that's cooperative meeting didn't vent so well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, probably. Yeah, there are other reasons, but that's a big one. So yeah, So I would how much does she weigh right now?
Speaker 6: She actually didn't gain any weight for like two months, so she weighs about sixteen pounds right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, So here's what I would give her every day, right, I would give her give her two teaspoons of the minerals. I give her two teaspoons of the white liquid calcium, and I give her about four ounces of the plant of the beyontany tangerine powder. You know, you mix that stuff up in a couple of cups of water and give her four ounces of it.
Speaker 6: Okay, so you said, what was two teaspons? What was the first thing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the plant drive minerals which is part of the foundation packets, the clear liquid and two teaspoons of the white liquid calcium and four ounces of the tangy tangerine more or less, and one of the fish one of the fish oil capsules. You gotta pierce that with a needle and squeeze the oil out onto whatever food you're giving her.
Speaker 6: Okay, gotcha, Okay, And I could just mix that with the formula.
Speaker 1: You could, but you know, oil and water doesn't. Oh yeah, you know you could, but probably better to the liquids. You could. The fish oil you're going to have to put on food. But yeah, you could mix the pl minerals, the tangy tangerine, and the Osteo FX with her formula. You most certainly could do that. I don't know how that's going to taste, but you can mess around with it and try.
Speaker 6: But I can give her the liquids. I can give her all of that at once.
Speaker 1: Yep, no problem.
Speaker 6: At all out through the day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all at once.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So do that. Please call us back in a week and let me know what happened.
Speaker 6: Okay, Yeah, I'm going to order the Argentum Nipercum today.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 6: I did want to ask for the pellet. Can I put it in a spoon and dilute it and.
Speaker 1: Give it to her, No need to do that. You just pop a pellet in her mouth. But kids love this, I'm telling you they love it.
Speaker 6: Disliking it. I'm just you know, this is my first one. So I'm just really.
Speaker 1: Just put it under your tongue. There's no way she'll be able to choke on it if you do that. No way, okay, okay, you don't need to worry about that.
Speaker 6: Okay, yeah, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: By the way, doctor Glodman is a really good name for a child, in case you're wondering if you want to, you know, the next child, just just in case.
Speaker 6: Just putting for the next one for sure, just putting it.
Speaker 1: Out there, all right, North Cakilaki or South Cakilaki, wherever you're from. I appreciate your trust. Let us know what happens.
Speaker 6: Please, thank you, Thank you both so much.
Speaker 2: Ye okay, so we have a question. There's one here. There's a couple of things. I actually was looking at you, but I'll go into that later. Just something came across my mind that, you know, when we were talking about plants, It just made me think of this. When you don't have enough nutrients in the soil, you get dwarfed, like if you're doing peppers or anything else, you get dwarfed fruiting from that right. Yeah, that I'm sure happens to people too. They don't get to their full potential height. They don't get to the full potential of development. There's a lot. There's a lot there.
Speaker 1: There's a lot more too, But I'm not going to talk about it on the public airways otherwise I'll get docksed. But there's a lot more. All you have to do is think it through.
Speaker 2: Deliberate. Hi, Doctor Glidden, this is Kathy in New Jersey. I just got a calcium score of four hundred. I used to take calcium pills. I take Young Jevity products, plant arrived minerals including I also take K two. My doctor said to give up cheese and all dairy. What do you suggest to get rid of this calcium?
Speaker 1: So is a calcium score? Was it a heart Was it a a calcium build up in your blood vessels? Or was it calcium in your blood? It's probably a coronary calcium score, is what you're talking about. If I had to guess. So, if it's coronary calcium, which is a build up of calcium in the blood vessels of your heart that is caused by a deficiency in nutritional calcium and a deficiency in nutritional magnesium, you can't take too much calcium. It's impossible. Well, if you're just taking calcium all by itself, you can take too much calcium. Your body has massive needs for calcium every day. It needs calcium for a lot of things. Body can't make calcium right. Animals can't make Calciumants can't make calcium. The only way that crap gets into your body is if it's in the food. It's in the soil, so it's not so everybody needs to be supplementing with a calcium, which is a mineral, it's not a vitamin supplement. And if you're taking the right type of calcium plus the right cofactors, which in this case would be other minerals like magnesium, strontium, boron, then your body will be able to metabolize the calcium appropriately.
Speaker 2: There's a little bit of buzz on your mic I'm sorry, thank you, I had it probably too close, thank you, Daniel.
Speaker 1: Is that any better?
Speaker 2: Oh, it's perfect.
Speaker 1: Okay, So so what and you know there was just the Male Clinic I think just released a study that said, you know, calcium will kill you, that stop taking calcium supplements. And that's not correct because in order for a mineral supplement to work effectively in your body, because your body needs it, you need to take it in a holistic manner, which means calcium plus eighty nine other nutrients. If you just take calcium, I'll buy itself for one or two or three other nutrients, You're going to hurt yourself. So the most effective calcium supplement I've seen in thirty six years of clinical work is the beyond Osteo FX liquid made by Youngevity. It's hands down the most effective calcium supplement on the planet right now. I've never seen anything else that even comes close to it. It's like, you know, Secretariat, It's way out in front of everything else, and it's not a standalone product that's part of the Healthy Foundation pack. The recommendation for you would be to take the Healthy Foundation back and a standalone magnesium supplement. And my favorite magnesium I used to have one Jigsaw. I think that's not a Youngevity product. Let me see if I can find it online. It's called Jigsaw something. Jigsaw is the company.
Speaker 2: Interesting name, yeah.
Speaker 1: And it is an interesting name.
Speaker 2: And KT's typing or KDS typing. Did say was the heart?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Okay, So it's magnesium SRT like Sierra Romeo Tango. Magnesium SRT Sierra Romeo Tango made by a company called Jigsaw. Take two of those capsules three times a day with food. If that dosage provokes loose stool, take one capsule three times a day with food. But you have to go back to the healthy Foundation pack. You don't need kelation for this. It's a really bad idea. It's a magnesium deficiency which is driving this. So that's how you're going to fix it.
Speaker 2: And me personally, like I stayed away for five six years now using magnesie. I don't I wanted your opinion this. I don't know if I've asked this before. Magnesium oil spray as an anti perspriant because it works rather than using the aluminum and sticking that next to my lift nose all day.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't want to suppress perspiration. Why the hell would I want to do that? The only time I would suppress perspiration is if I'm going to get the Nobel Prize. And even if I did get the Nobel Prize, I would refuse it because that's a corrupt organization. But don't suppress perspiration. Don't just don't do that. You're going to hurt yourself. I don't care how you do it. You can the So what I like to use is the mineral stick. It's called the mineral stick, I think it. And you put that under your arms and it dramatically reduces the odor of your perspiration. That's a that's a better strategy. Right, then suppress and we don't want to suppress perspiration. That's just the body is trying to get that stuff out and you want to you want to encourage that, not prohibit it. Now, if there are a handful of people who sweat too much, right, and there are a handful of people who don't sweat at all, those people need Omega three essential facts. Because the sweat glands in the body are like the pop up sprinkler heads. Right. You know, they're under the ground, they're under the grass, and then the sprinkler system comes on. They pop up and now the grass gets watered and that stops and they pop down. Well, the sweat lands are the same way. They pop up and you sweat, and then they pop down and you don't sweat. In order to pop up and down, they need omega three essential fats. So if you sweat too much, it's because they don't pop down, and if you don't sweat enough, it's because they don't pop up. Either way, it's an Omega three essential fat deficiency.
Speaker 2: Great analogy. Yeah, yet a grease those tears right, go up and down. Liberty quadruple zero here asks how do you get rid of a fatty liver? How do you know?
Speaker 1: Hyperc doosed coin syrup is is a contributing factor to fatty liver. And there's a theory in holistic medicine that you know, the liver is regenerating itself all the time. It's the you can surgically remove three quarters of it, it'll grow back. It's freaking remarkable. So the liver is make can new liver cells all the time, but if it doesn't have the nutrients to do that, it's going to make fat instead of liver cells. So it's kind of like that. So it is a combination of not enough nutrients, right, Because the liver doesn't have the raw materials it needs to regenerate itself because it's trying to regenerate itself all the time, just because that's what it does. The heart beats, the liver regenerates, that's what it does. And if you're eating or drinking a lot of high fructose corn syrup, that's also gonna promote fatty deposits. I don't know the mechanism there, but I used to. So what do we do. We eliminate the twelve bad foods. We stop eating food that's coming up the works, right, give the body a break, and we take the ninety essential nutrients into the body. And then we do the twenty one day beat juice liver regeneration protocol once every three months. So it's a twenty one day protocol. You got to get a juicer, you got to get organic beats. Week one, you do two ounces of fresh squeeze beat juice every day week two, three ounces a week, four four ounces a day. And you can add that add to that carrot and Granny Smith apple juice, which tastes like it was made in heaven. It's a delicious cocktail. You do that for twenty one days, the liver regenerates itself, and then you wait a couple months, you do it again, You wait a couple months, you do it again, and you just keep doing that until you don't have a fatty liver anymore.
Speaker 2: What page is that on? I think you have it on the here right.
Speaker 1: It's in hepatitis under the covery protocols. Yeah, and then scroll down to hepatitis.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: I think it's at the bottom of column two.
Speaker 2: Yes, all right, Oh, there you go, keep going and detalks, keep going.
Speaker 1: Keep going. There it is there. It is week one, week two, week three.
Speaker 2: Very cool.
Speaker 1: The only problem with that protocol is you got to drink the juice right after you make it. You can't like make you a gallon of it and keep it in the fridge and just pour it off every day. You got to make it and drink it within thirty minutes of making it. And it's a pain in the neck to clean the juicer. It just is. But you know, and at some point in time, your urine and or your stool will turn red. You're gonna think you're bleeding. You're not. It's the beet juice, so don't freak out. But it's a wonderful therapy. I recommend everybody do it once a year. It's only three weeks and it tastes delicious. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Think thanks, Like we were answering a question right now. So it's good that it's coming in the phone number. Actually what alms Toward the end people wanted things that they can't have. Too bad there. It's also when the comments that you bypassed has the phone number in it too, just so you know, buddy.
Speaker 1: Oh did you hear that Ukraine just announced the first man's flight to the sun. Yeah. Yeah, they held a press conference. They asked what technology did they discover to overcome the intense heat. They said, oh, we figured that out a long time ago. We're just going to go at night. H m hmmm. Daniel, I've been keeping track. You owe me like ten jokes, man.
Speaker 2: I you know, I will work on that for the next Thursday, at least at least be able to bring one a week. Then I'm still gonna be I'm still gonna have the deficit, so it'll be like I'll have my national debt right and just keep on climbing. And if you have a sick this is oh no, no, never mind. I said, oh, okay, here it is says, can you asked doctor Glenden what he thinks maybe going on with my daughter? Please? Totally forgot to ask. It called Ely. Oh that was the same person. So I guess you want to know, like an actual mechanism that was occurring.
Speaker 1: Doesn't matter, And this is this is I bet you didn't think I was going to.
Speaker 2: Say that, right you did the apathy man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so so, so it doesn't matter. The only time the operative cause matters is if it's an ongoing thing, right, Like if you have a chronic cough and you work in a coal mine and you're breathing in coal dust, well you've got to quit your job where you know you were an asthmatic and you're smoking a pack of cigarettes a day, Well that's not going to help. You got to figure out a way to stop smoking. Right, you're an alcoholic, okay, we got to stop the whiskey or whatever it is. So there are times when the cause of the problem needs to be understood and eliminated. But most of the time, and here's a revelation, even if we could have a definitive diagnosis, like over ninety percent of diagnostic diseases the conventional medicine, not alternative medicine. Conventional medicine. They have no idea what causes it. If your medical doctor has no idea what causes heartburn. They have no idea what causes high blood pressure. They have no idea what causes depression. They can tell you what the brain chemistry is like, but that's not the cause. That's the result of the depression.
Speaker 2: It does not a label things.
Speaker 1: You know, what does all they do? So you need to snap out of it that. We have to figure out the cause, now, you know, sometimes we do, right, So you have to keep a weather eye of the storm. You have to make sure the kid's not playing in traffic. Why does my child get a broken bone once a week, Well, it's because they're playing in traffic. Okay, we should stop that, right right, But most of the time that has nothing to do with it. But here's what does have everything to do with it. It's the fundamental belief that the human body knows how to fix itself. The human body wants to fix itself, and the human body is trying to fix itself all the time. So most of the time all that we do is we give the body the raw materials that it needs to fix itself, and we get out of the way, and the body fixes itself. And sometimes we can push the body a little bit faster with the correctly prescribed homeopathic medicines. But the homeopathic medicine is not prescribed based on the diagnosis. Homeopathic medicine is prescribed based on the symptoms. So if the little bumps are in the front of the tongue, she would have needed a different medicine. That's interesting, isn't it. So it's like that, and I encourage you to get my book. Well, wait for my third book to come out. Don't get either of the books that you can get now if even one of them was banned, the one that Daniel's holding was banned.
Speaker 2: I've got contraband in my hand right now.
Speaker 1: Well, wait for my third book to come out. Read it and it will bring you up to speed with all of this, which would be important for you to know as a parent moving forward.
Speaker 2: We don't have to do this. But do you have time for a moment? Color?
Speaker 1: I think I do, Yes, I do. My afternoon's free. I just got to finish my book.
Speaker 2: That's awesome. I'm so excited about that? All right? Virginia, Virginia, this state. I don't know your name. You go ahead and state your name and then ask your question.
Speaker 3: Hi, my name is Harry, and I live in the lovely state of Virginia. And my question is I was wondering what I do about a Baker's sift behind my knee.
Speaker 1: Is it the right knee or the left knee? It's the left me How long have you had it?
Speaker 3: Say? About two and a half three months. It wasn't too bad, and it's slowly been getting.
Speaker 6: A little work.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you does anyone ever told you you've got calcified anything anywhere in your body?
Speaker 3: About ten years ago, I did have some calcification in one of my shoulders, But.
Speaker 1: That's okay, very good. And compared to your girlfriends, are you the same physical temperature as everyone else? Or are you a little warmer than everyone else? Are you a little colder than everyone else?
Speaker 3: I usually ran a little warmer, Is that right?
Speaker 1: What temperature you want your house?
Speaker 3: I usually keep it around sixty anywhere between sixty five.
Speaker 1: And sixty seven, Is that right? Okay? Did the Baker's cysts develop as any part of a trauma to the knee.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 3: I did go to like an osteo doctor and they did raise and they said there was like a little bit of arthritis in there.
Speaker 1: And no, but it wasn't like you did a you ran a five k and you know every you overdid it at jazz or size and ever since then you've had a Baker's sist or anything like that.
Speaker 3: No, nothing like that.
Speaker 1: Okay. Do you smoke marijuana?
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's interesting because marijuana is one of the causes of a Baker's syst the side effect I was a teenager. Well no, this I mean you would have had it then as a teenager, not you know, twenty years later. Okay. So here's two things that I want to want you to try. They're both temeopathic medicines. You're going to have to write these down. Let me know when you're ready.
Speaker 3: I am ready.
Speaker 1: Okay. I gotta spell them out both because they're they're Latin. The first one is called ruta graviolans. Here's how you spell it. R like Roger, you like utah, T like Thomas, A like apple. Second word G like Georgia, R like Roger A like apple, V like Victor E. Like Echo, O like Oscar, L like Lima, O L E E, O l E like Echo, N like Nancy s like Sierra graviolans, Ruta graviolans. Okay, that's the first one. Here's the second one. It's called cal Carria florica. You spell that C like Charlie A like Apple, L like Lima, C like Charlie A like Apple, R like Roger, E like Echo, A like Apple, C A L c A r E A second word F like Frank, L like lima, you like Utah, O like Oscar, R like Roger, I like India, C like Charlie A like Apple. Calcarria florica. You want to get the Calcarria florica in a twelve X post and see it will most probably be labeled as a cell salt, A cell salt Calcaia Florica twelve X. The Rudi graviolans you want to get in the twelve SA potency. See, like Charlie. You can get both of those on Amazon. I would start with the Rudi graviolans. There's going to be this is going to be dispensed in a little vial about the size of a lipstick container, and in the vial is going to be about one hundred little white medicated pellets. You dispense two of the pellets at a time, You pop them in your mouth and you suck on them like a tic tac. You do two pellets morning and evening every other day over the course of nineteen days. Okay, okay, And you want to be figure out a way to measure the cyst because it's not gonna like go away overnight. Right, You're gonna it's gonna melt like ice in the springtime. So you want to find a way to measure it. And if after nineteen days nothing has happened at all, then you switch to the cal carr of Florica. Take it the same way. No, I'm sorry. With the cal carry of Florica. You take it every day. You take two tablets in the morning, two tablets in the evening every day of the Calcary of Florica, all right, and.
Speaker 3: That will be after the nineteen days.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So the Rudi Graviolans may win the day and it may eliminate the cyst, and that's all you need. But it's also possible you're gonna need to cal carry of Florica. I don't have a crystal ball yet, so we're gonna try those. See what happens. Okay, yeah, maybe Amazon Christmas is coming. Yes, Now this from.
Speaker 3: The I want to measure the Baker's six.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know, figure out a way to measure it. Yeah, yeah, okay, okay. Now this from the Department of Redundancy Department. Your body, my body, Daniel's body, President Trump's body. Everybody's body needs ninety essential nutrients just to work the way that nature and God intended it. But these nutrients are not present in the food. They're not there, So supplementation is mandatory in order to have optimal healthy.
Speaker 3: Tangerine and OSTEOFX and the plant as mineral. Since last March.
Speaker 1: Okay, very good. You're doing the fish oil as well. Uh no, you need the fish oil. I don't care if it's you Jevity's fish oil. You need to get a fish oil supplement and be taken it because you need it. All right. So quick question, you know, since you've been doing this since last March, what have you felt differently in your body?
Speaker 3: I haven't really felt a whole lot of difference.
Speaker 1: Did your did your energy improve or you're sleep.
Speaker 3: Slightly.
Speaker 1: Okay? Have you eliminated the twelve bad foods?
Speaker 3: Mostly? The only one that I have a hard time getting rid of is the olive oil.
Speaker 6: Because oil.
Speaker 1: Okay. So here's what I'd like you to do as an experiment for twenty one days, all right, Okay, I want you to double the amount of the tangy tangerine the plant to arrive minerals in the osteo effects. I want you to double it every day for twenty one days, and I want you to look to see if you notice a difference, right, because you're if you get if you've been doing this since March and you've got a Baker's syst, you're not taking enough of it or you're not absorbing it efficiently. That could also be the thing, right, So, I mean, you know this stuff works, and if we don't get the results that we anticipate we should be getting, then it's probably because you're not you don't have enough of it in your body. So, as a little in house experiment, double the dose. Twenty one days is enough time to see whether or not it improves anything. And remember this is you know, a global treatment, right, It's not just for the Baker's syst it's for your mood, your energy, your appetite, your weight, your sex drive. You're the whole enchilada, right, So if you pay attention to all of that, will be in good shape. And so call me back in three weeks please, and or next year, I guess, and let me know what happened. All right.
Speaker 2: I'm a little curious if you're using olive oil, are you cooking with it? Or are you adding it to pasta or salad?
Speaker 3: I put it on my salad.
Speaker 5: Okay, So Whole Foods sells olive oil called Spectrum, and it's in a bottlewood nitrogen in it, so the spectrum would be better.
Speaker 1: And have you ever seen those wine bottles where they have a little rubber stopper and you know, you drink half the wine and then you put the rubber stopper in the top of the wine bottle and you suck the air out of the wine bottle. You know what I'm talking about? Yes, okay, Well, get a wine bottle, rinse it out right, and so there's no more wine residue in it. Put your olive oil, get the spectrum olive oil, and pour the spectrum olive oil into the wine bottle and suck all the air out of it.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 1: And every time that you use the olive oil, you take the little rubber cap off, you pour the oil out, you put the rubber cap back, and then you suck the air out of it again. And if you do that, you will dramatically reduce the net negatives from the olive oil. So there, okay, all right, all right, appreciate your trust. Please call us back and let me know what happens, because I'm interested.
Speaker 3: Okay, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: All right, Merry Christmas to you and to everyone in your life. The best of luck.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Merry Christmas to you both.
Speaker 1: Thank you. That's right. Danny Ukraine's going to the sun, baby look out, they should go somewhere. Well, he's going to be the first man on the sun. Excellent.
Speaker 2: Is he still going to be wearing his gig outfit with the so and we're going to go to this right, this is where the marathon would be right on this page. Yeah, yeah, all right, So that was from December fifth.
Speaker 1: No, the marathon was the tenth okay, and I see that. Yeah, we don't have it. We don't have it posted yet.
Speaker 2: It No, that's a big pit file to try to move over to. Yeah, yeah, that's gonna be half your server right there. But yeah, just to remind people of the live Q and A. He does Tuesdays the evenings and then I'm sorry, Tuesday evenings Wednesdays. Sorry, Tuesday evenings Thursdays during the just before this show actually and like it just kind of scrolled this if I really didn't want to keep on guessing and messing it up. There it is right there. You'll see the calendar and if you just put it over the top, eight to nine pm that's Central time, and then eleven to twelve pm Central all right, So you can find him there and then here, and different formats for how you do it. You can call into this one. The other one you type in and you get into a chat, which is what people are doing as well here. So it's three opportunities a week to ask your questions. And there's a lot of other information on that site. There hasn't been a single person that has signed up for it that I know that isn't still signed up to it unless they had financial things that I'm not aware of. But we've had close to one hundred people from this broadcast sign up for Doctor Glyndon's membership, and I'm one of them.
Speaker 1: So and use the use the coupon code to get a big discount.
Speaker 2: Right right, And that's that's in the description of these videos. They'll say leave big farm behind. They'll see the link and says get the membership. And here's the other thing too. I've noticed a lot of people doing this, and I wanted to remind people that they can if they start off with the monthly and then realize how much information is there, you can convert that into the annual afterward and up it if you want to get the best benefit out of.
Speaker 1: It, maybe even more money. The annual is the way to go, exactly. I was seriously thinking about only having an annual subscription. I might do that at some point in time.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I mean in the long run, it saves people money more money, so I mean it makes sense to do that.
Speaker 4: Lay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Daniel, it is always a pleasure hanging out with you, even though you are deficient in jokes. I don't know what to tell you.
Speaker 2: I have to go get myself.
Speaker 1: Every time I go to the bank, which isn't frequently, by the way, maybe once a month, twice a month. Sometimes I tell the tellers my dad jokes and they always roll their eyes, but they always ask me for my next one, so it's a little addictive, I think, absolutely.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know today today's I'm today, I'm off. I probably would have been able to bring something, but right now and I'm just not. I can't think of anything of the moment. I have to go get some food or nutrients. I took the osteo and the plant arrived about it thirty minutes before I got no, actually about an hour and a half before I came out with you.
Speaker 1: So let me see when is Christmas? So I will be with you next week?
Speaker 2: Awesome? Okay, yes, nineteenth, and then I'm assuming the day after Christmas will probably both be still running around, yeah, going crazy, right.
Speaker 1: So probably be next week will probably be the last one of this year. Yeah, all right, all.
Speaker 2: Right, thank you, sir.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it a pleasure. Daniel liblong and prosper. We'll see in the future, yes, sir, thank you.
Speaker 2: All right, guys, take a look at this real quick. I'm going to show you before your head out of the door, so it makes it nice and easy for you to find. Unfortunately, we're still having issues with FTJ, and that's unfortunate that it's see this and I can already tell you right now, this little thing right here is not a duplicate, so that shouldn't be there, which means it's still not being shown to the public. And there's usually average thirty six people on the site watching this on a smaller site, which is actually really good. But the last four episodes now all we nobody's been able to watch it, I think starting last Friday, to be quote on this, So I don't know what changed, but now all of a sudden it's not working. But we are over on look at that. We're on Visue. How about that?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 2: So that's up there. This is just the this is the my command center part of it. But it's been up there, and we of course are on Rumble, and so I'll just go to the rumble and show you where the links are you have. I put my website up on top first. It's just because it is Christmas time and everyone could use a little help. So I have a holiday helper Keeponry here for twelve percent off everything on my site, and the bundle packs for the hot sauces actually have free shipping, so and they're already discounted, so that doesn't work on those, but it works on everything else, all right. And then you have my book on there, and you have the creatam so here says do it for your health join doctor Glidin's member ship site, and then it has the link that says leave big farm behind. This code right here is for fifty percent off five zero. And then if you want and you're interested in those nutrients that he's referring to the ninety centrals, the phone number for Brenda is right there. And she's the Eiffel Health Girl. She's the one that has the you know, expert, wonderful customer service able to actually you know, decipher data if you give them, give her some you know, specifics about what's going on with you. She you know, she can run it by doctor Glidden and see if there's a way to tailor or whatever you're going to pick up the first time. If you need a little bit more of this or you know, an additional thing, she can help you with that, all right, And going right to my website, get you to doctor Peter Glidden's website just by clicking this you don't even have to click a link. It's already da da da da da, right, and then you just sign up. There should be a little box that pops off for you, and then you go ahead and do that. And then with doctor Manzo's site, it's also a direct link now and you don't even have to have a code. You just click that. And the ELF Tough Bodybook which I have over there, there's multiple ways of getting that. There's there's an ebook that's a little bit more, a lot more condensed, it's not as specific. But then there's the Practitioner's Guide here and that's why it's in a binder so you can it's more of a reference book for issues, right, And there's all kinds of stuff, all kinds of stuff. I think there's even shirts on here somewhere. Yeah, there's shirts, coffee mugs. It's well Being by Design. That's the WVD in case you're wondering for your life over there and all that stuff. All right, we have to get doctor Manso it again on again, since you haven't seen it in a while. And then the asure, well, if you're looking for a copp or supplement, I like his what I've had before so there's an Alaskan cod liver oil, which I believe is I don't want to misquote myself though during smaller containers, so maybe less of a oxidation or whatever. The non JMO everything is pretty much on here is whole food, So I know, I think everything on here is not and that's not pretty much. I think it is. And so there you go. There's multiple things on here. You can look at the IP six, the fovica make right there. I probably should get IP six for myself, and if I feel like giving some of the Rebecca should get my benefit.
Speaker 1: From it too.
Speaker 2: Gotta find it. I'm just gonna show it to you so you see where it is. I can understand how arts are there. So there's a powder form, and then I think there's a capsule form. The powder doctor Manzo I think recommends it because then you can kind of it's like you either take sixteen capsules at the beginning or whatever it is, like eight or whatever, or you just take like two scoops or whatever. So it's it's better just to get to the powder version unflavored, all right. So it's on there, and there's all kinds of stuff on there, beef fliv that could also give you copper. But the copper is let me see if I can find it. If it's on here, I think that might have been pulled off for a moment. Then it is core copper. But all right, all right, now that we have done that, I again highly recommend going to doctor Peter Linnen sight right here. Okay, and no, yeah, sorry for the Azure. Well, the code is out here. You actually have to grab that. It's not hard to remember BB five and then beneath it. Yet the book in all the links to get to the book right here, So if you don't want to, if you don't need a signed copy, you can just go right to bars, right to Amazon Digital, Cobo, Lulu obviously has Kindle, and Barnes says Nook digital copies as well. You scroll down to the bottom if you want one from me and just click on the buttons and it's it is cheaper for me than this from them. But yeah, Amazon charges us a lot too, and it takes a little while for it to print or just sent to us. I don't know how long it takes from the print. I couldn't tell you that. Only they know that. I got update and picture I guess when you went today, I got all kinds of nice new pictures from a viewer who's been very kind to help me out with us. So yeah, and then if you click this link, you're gonna get a lot of really cool information on creating and all the other things it does that that knows people don't understand or know about. There was a reason why I came out with this thing first out of the supplement, so I was gonna end still, I'm going to come up with the other one's harder, are harder to mix and get right and all that stuff, and know how much you need and all that. But this one, it just has so many benefits to it, and it's better than it's a better form, way better for them the amount hydrate. So that's why I went with this, for someone to get it out there. I take it every day already now we know, and I gotta go, So have a great day, Merry Christmas. I'll see you tomorrow or whatever, and hopefully we'll have a can kiddo, k fan. I haven't seen an Instagram message yet from back, but hopefully that'll be though. What's up, Ark Angel? How you doing? Just got done with this Money's Pocket and Merry Christmas all Kenny Caine. I guess they don't really actually show it is, just as Kenny Kane Radiant Heart. I'm sure on Rumble as show that here just tells you what it is. That's pretty funny, uh, he said to maybe. But it'll also have a link to his site in the in the event that Amazon decides to do something silly like they did with with Attempt to Cure, because that was the issue he went to a different publisher and had it done so way better. Right, Amazon is gonna be like, no, we don't want the information that would be given to people that they'll start asking questions. Yeah, they'll slip out of the ether. The ether that you're put under, not like the ether like all around you, that thing. Two different types of ether. I'm talking about the like the chloroform. Right, all right, I'll talk to you later.
Speaker 1: Bye.
Speaker 2: Go to his site, click that link, become a member, and I'll see you in his next tuesdays hopefully because my daughter doesn't have gymnastics that night. I will hopefully see you in the chat on his site next Tuesday.