Speaker 1: Since January my Future Fund that's been helping you invest in your future. While you've been paying in, your employer has paid in, with the state topping it all up. It's already growing, with over four hundred million euros saved by eight hundred thousand participants in just six months. Continue protecting your future. It's already looking brighter. Learn more at my Futurefund dot i E.
Speaker 2: A cast recommends how are you doing there?
Speaker 3: This is David from the David McWilliams podcast, the podcast that makes economics as comprehensible as possible. We are going to look at economics through the lens of the World Cup and a special World Cup Economics series. We're going to look at countries, we're going to look at players, we're gonna look at culture, but we're also going to look at the economies of the countries involved in this World Cup as it unfolds. So this is one for economics fans who happened to be into football. Football fans who happened to be into economics. That's all on the David McWilliams podcast.
Speaker 4: A Cast is home to the world's best podcasts, including Crime World, The Other Hand and The One You're listening to right now.
Speaker 2: Warning. Some episodes of Where Did the Road Go will contain a warning. This month's Where Did the Road Go? Is sponsored by the following awesome individuals, Greg Ross, Alison Cook, Super Inframan thirty six Dingo, Yvonne Williams and Michael Friske. Thank you so much for helping make this show possible.
Speaker 5: Transmissions Dive. Welcome to Where Did the Road Go? Join us as we wander off the path and explore lost history, consciousness, the para, normal, unexplained, mysteries, alternative thought, much more. We are present on the web at where to the Roadgo dot com. Now here is your host, sayah.
Speaker 2: Welcome to this edition of Where Did the Road Go? And tonight I have with me mister Christopher Ernstlow There everyone, and the nameless one Matt Festa.
Speaker 6: Hello, my darlings. Again, I have a name. We've been over this.
Speaker 2: I just yeah, I just acknowledged it.
Speaker 6: The nameless nameless.
Speaker 7: We just call you Matt anyway or Nirala Hotel.
Speaker 2: I can never say that, so I'm not even gonna try.
Speaker 7: It took me a long time, and that was something I was very very you know, excited about, and I don't know when I was about like twelve or thirteen that I practiced saying it, and I remember telling my friend Peter on the bus I can now say it.
Speaker 6: I thought it was Yarlestep. But maybe I'm just like saying it with an Australian.
Speaker 7: We see, I'm probably saying it wrong. I probably taught myself wrong, honestly, because it's going back to me being twelve and I was much much more of an idiot than.
Speaker 2: Well, you got to figure. Lovecraft wrote names that would intentionally be hard to say, right, they were unspeakable. Yeah, here you are speaking them. Yeah, you know. I had trouble with you know, Meredith's blog, and I kept saying I wanted to call it the Maze of Metonia, and I like the way that sounds, but instead of met Noya man, I can't even remember what med Yeah, I think you're For some reason, my brain's just stuck on calling it the other way.
Speaker 7: No, I get you, I hear you.
Speaker 2: It's like I looked at it quickly went oh Medanoya okay or Metonia. I mean see now I said it right accidentally.
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, you're thinking Magonia.
Speaker 2: It's you know, maybe but I read that when oh that's a cool name, didn't think too much about it, and then I heard her on streamers show and they said it properly, and I went, it's that what it is? That isn't it? Okay? Brain looked quick and just jumped to it.
Speaker 6: I guess it happens anytime you only know a word from reading it and then you hear someone actually said it's like oh.
Speaker 7: Yeah, oh yeah completely.
Speaker 2: So I guess too. This is going to be a wandering the road show. We're going to go all over the place. But I think we should probably address first off that Gordon White passed away. Yes, and Gordon White had been on the show. I'm going to put a compilation of his appearances up. I just haven't had time to do it, but a few people have requested it. It was on the show. I don't know how many times, like two or three shows, but I think they were a couple of parts for each one. He did a podcast called rudin Soup. He was a magician over in the u UK.
Speaker 7: Right, No, well, he started in the UK at least when he started his blog, which is where I knew him from, which was before he even had the podcast or the members thing, and that's he was still living in London and working in the media industry.
Speaker 2: Then yeah, okay, all right, I ended up.
Speaker 7: Then he ended up. I think it was like two thousand and eight, maybe it was two thousand and eight. During the crash, he like lost a lot of money and I think he lost his savings and his job and ended up in Tasmania and his partner James ended up in Tasmania and they bought like a farm and he got really into what's it called, Like it's like sustainable farming, but there's a name for it, and there's a specific name and like, you know, scene for it, which I totally forget.
Speaker 6: Subsistence farming.
Speaker 7: Yes, that might be it. That might be it, And I might just be a dingba. Well I am a dingbat, but.
Speaker 2: I don't think. I don't even remember the last time he was on. It might have been his there was a book that had the number eight in it, Pieces of Pieces of eight. Yes, yeah, I think that was the last time I had him on, So it's been probably a decade. Yeah, And I just kind of I was never like I liked having him on the show. He was interesting to talk to. I read the books. I thought they were interesting, but I never got into his podcast very much, and I just I didn't like his approach, I guess as part of it.
Speaker 7: I mean, you know, I definitely did when I first started, you know, reading his stuff, because that's when I first, I guess caught wind of him, was through the blog, and that was, yeah, way back then. And you know, I seemed like a person that maybe I wouldn't be friends with, but I thought some of the stuff he was talking about was interesting, or at least I thought it was, you know, I was you know, it meant something or it resonated with me at a particular time in the way that he was talking about it. But yeah, I quickly, sort of not quickly, but I kept on paying attention, I think up until he started his premium uh where you started basically have to pay. He was one of the first people to kind of start that too, pre Patreon. And you know, I, for me, at least, I found difficulty with what seemed to me to be more of a cult mentality, you know, where people were beginning to treat him in the way that you see and so many of these sort of conspiratuality situations. But I know a lot of people that also got a lot out of the work that he did. Know it's interesting, I did, I did. I'm on the mailing list for uh Connor bebe who if people don't know, he's another sort of a cult personality and he has a you know, podcast, written books. He and Gordon had a friendship that you know, was both of them were gay men, and they had a sort of that was one tie. But they were also you know, young, similar age, occult interest, so they were friends for many reasons. But uh, you know, Connor sent out this email uh to people on his mailing list a little while ago in regards to Gordon's death, and I thought it was a pretty savvy and salient take on the subject. He talked about him from the standpoint of a friend, but you know, also the falling outs that they had, and you know, essentially from what he's saying, or at least my understanding of the email, it's like, you know, the pandemic broke mister White, as it did many people, and you know, he threatened Connor and apparently he was like trying to kill people with magic behind the scenes that he thought crossed him and a lot of stuff like that and Connor, you know, I think I would say obviously, but he kind of fell out of touch with Gordon, but you know, still is saddened by his death. I mean, the biggest thing that I think, in seeing the way that everybody is dealing with it, is that, you know, I feel the best way to approach it is the fact that this was a human and that I see there to be something that's you know, maybe not so great about. There's a sanctifying and sort of like calling him a folk saint and stuff like that, and it's still that same at least for me. I find that kind of cult mentality what I would call it that, and I find it to be off putting. But you know, as far you know, I think he had some importance for many people, even if I didn't agree with the stuff that he was doing. And yeah, it's sad that this, you know, he was taken away from his friends and family so so early.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so he was only forty four. Yeah, he died when he was in Peru. It's his natural course. Pauses, it doesn't say what he died of.
Speaker 7: So he and this is again going from some of the stuff from Connor Bieb's you know, newsletter was that, you know, he had a heart condition, which I guess was something that he had been dealing with or started to deal with a little while ago, and he was kind of anti VAXX, and I think that he.
Speaker 2: Was.
Speaker 7: I don't know either that, or maybe I don't. I don't know the true story, but I know that he from what I had read in the email and sort of heard through the grapevine, is that he decided not to pursue conventional medicine, and that part of his shift too, because he basically a few years ago shifted to essentially being an ayahuasca shaman. I mean, I guess there's no other better way to say it. He said he went through training to become an ayahuasca shaman and he became one. So he was, you know, taking people through trips. And I think this was also part of him trying to heal his heart condition. From what I gathered, which is, you know, not necessarily as much as I do believe in other ways of dealing with the physical body, sometimes the physical body has to be dealt with physically, So I don't know that might have been it part of and you know, we're up in Peru and like near Cusco. That's intense altitude, which is really gonna put a strain on a lot of people. So who knows.
Speaker 2: That is a good point. Yeah, I know. We had him on for Starships. Yeah, and of the books that I read, that was the one I liked the most, and then definitely Pieces of Eight. I don't know if he was on again other than those two, but like I said, I think they were multi part shows. Yeah, but I will put them up.
Speaker 7: He talked a lot, He had a lot to say, so I wouldn't I would imagine and if I remember from listening, because I definitely was listening to those at the time, I think he talked for quite a bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think Josh was the one that wanted to have him on. He was the one that turned me on to him in the first time.
Speaker 7: Josh is a very Josh is a you know Josh. I think we were talking about this prior to the show. But yeah, Josh and I both we were. We definitely liked the There were these annual or semi annual podcasts that he would do for a while. I don't know if he continued after I stopped listening to him, but what he would do with the astrologer Austin Kopic, where they would talk about sort of mundane astrology and predictions using mundane astrology for the year, which are always interesting and sometimes, you know, somewhat accurate. And I found that you can get the same information if you listen to Austin Kopic on the Astrology podcast with Chris Brennan. They do one every month, which essentially is doing the same thing. They're going through mundane astrology, which is oftentimes pretty interesting mundane meaning of the world, so like not individual horoscopes, but like what's the horoscope for countries and you know, what's going on with just the planets you know at the time.
Speaker 2: Interesting? Okay, So yeah, I mean that's it's always unfortunate. He was young. Forty four is not old, so yeah, and Matt, you weren't even familiar with them.
Speaker 6: Yeah, outside of his appearances on here on various other mentions of him on here. I hadn't read anything of his so I was like, did not have, you know, a huge familiarity with him in his work. So like, once his death came out, I was hearing all this other both good and bad things about him all at once.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, I just stopped following him, so I don't, you know, I didn't know much of what was going on with him. Yeah.
Speaker 7: I generally try to follow like a cult esoteric news, which is sort of how I heard about but I I stopped. I mean it was essentially like during the pandemic, I stopped liking the content that he was, you know, putting onto his podcast.
Speaker 2: So I, like I said, it just never resonated with me. Like so, I think after the last time I had him on, that was probably the last time I really looked at his stuff.
Speaker 7: He had some interesting people on that, you know, I definitely you know, wish still had platforms. Like some people have completely gone out of the public business, like Sarah Ann Lawless, who was a great witch who does poison path stuff out of Canada, but she's you know, out of the scene in general. She had some really great stuff to say. Or like Ramsey Dukes, who's somebody from sort of the same time as Pete Carroll, you know, Chaos Magic, but people don't talk about Ramsey Dukes as much. I think Ramsey Duke is really interesting, like very interesting, you know, and if you're into you know, psychonaut and Peter Carroll. You should, you know, definitely look into Ramsey Dukes as well.
Speaker 2: All right, we should also bring up the fact that, let's gonna call it Tyson has a UFO book out now, like Mike Tyson, no, what's his name, I.
Speaker 6: Would read Mike Tyson's UFO I would do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the the guy who took over for I thought.
Speaker 7: The UFO was coming over the over the top, and I said to myself.
Speaker 2: The guy who took over for Sagan.
Speaker 7: Oh yes, uh yeah, Neil de Grass, you're right Tyson.
Speaker 2: Okay, all my brain was giving you is Tyson, because that's what it likes to do to me. Yeah, Neil de Grass. Tyson puts out a book on UFL.
Speaker 7: Stand by what Matt said would be much better if this was.
Speaker 2: Mike, and it's like, I mean, this just seems like the obvious. Oh, the UFOs are big. I guess I'll write a book about it after the wor.
Speaker 7: I used to like him, but I and I'll, you know, I'll publicly say this because he's more famous than you know, a hair on my head will ever be or other way around. One of his hairs on his head is more famous than I'll ever be, so I can punch up. Yeah, he seems completely disingenuous, and you know, like he just complete toes whatever line is going to get him the most eyeballs and most money. And I've also heard too there are I think there have been some legitimate in court sexual harassment allegations against the guy. So he might just be a dirt bag.
Speaker 2: That's a little disappointing. Like I don't agree with his view on things because he has that toe the line materialistic sort of thing. But I didn't know that that's unfortunate.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I used to like him so many years ago, back when he you know, so many figures like him, they go through this transformation of where they start out gaining that kind of media attention because they are not only a good scientist but also a really gifted just order and communicator in general. But then like the process of that fame and media attention turns them into the trolls that they become. Richard Dawkins but uh, way back when he was just in that early stages. I read his book that was, oh what was it called, I think just something like Origin was just really generalized for a public audience or a broad audience rather history of the universe from like Big Bang onwards and like just so well written, really just fascinating stuff pop science, and like then just seeing him become what he is now is like the dude.
Speaker 2: I mean, he's very charismatic, he's funny, but yeah, he is. He definitely is the toe the line. I'm just gonna go with whatever. Ye In the the UFO book, I saw what's the guy's name? Hmmm, he was a short Brian Tyler Cohen did is this is it too? Oh? Now, I haven't looked at this one. Uh Neil and talks crop circles. I'm sure that'll be great.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, he's gone like completely, he's he's like full in now.
Speaker 2: But he doesn't. He said that in that interview, he said that, look, you know, all these government people said that they that they have stuff and that this is real, and he's like, okay, well, I mean their authorities so they should know. But he's like, but at the same time, he's like, I haven't seen any evidence, and they haven't presented any evidence. So his book apparently is just like speculative what it would be like to communicate with another race extra race, and it's kind of like, Okay, that's kind of better than him suddenly being like yes, UFOs, you know.
Speaker 7: Like I don't know, Yeah, I don't know. I just don't like the guy at this point. But yes, you're right, You're right.
Speaker 2: I don't like him either. So I mean, honestly, I'm not a big fan of Carl Sagan either. I mean, I know that's like blasphemous the people, but reading about the whole thing with Velakowsky and Sagan and how Sagan just went after Velakovsky and in a very dirty way most of the time, it was just like, this is not okay, this is not what I would expect from some one like saying it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I agreed, I mean yes.
Speaker 2: And again he started out a little more open minded, but then just became one of those guys who just towed the line.
Speaker 7: I think it's like it's unfortunately one of those things that happens to a lot of people once they reach a certain level of like notoriety, there's a pressure that becomes upon them where they have to tow this line or you know, they're going to get essentially canceled and they're going to lose their livelihood. Not that it's an excuse, but I do think that happens. And I think, you know, there's like the weakness of sort of the human I don't know, ego and the fragility of that. You know, you can see that, especially if it's you know, they're faced with hardship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh totally, yeah, yeah, you know, And I think that's that's one of the weak spots of science, is thatly. Yeah. I mean the money aspect of it makes it hard for anyone to do novel research.
Speaker 7: It'll make everybody scream, you know, Collin, me and me and Matt socialists or whatever. But yeah, it's capitalism, guys, predatory capitalism. It is off comrades, corporate capitalism. Whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's funny because, uh, I don't generally rewatch stuff because there's so much stuff I want to watch in some little time to do it. But I decided to rewatch Fringe.
Speaker 7: Oh nice, And I'm crossing my fingers. It was good.
Speaker 2: Oh it's better than it was. So much of the stuff there like dead on about like it's stuff we've actually advanced since then, and I'm going, oh, this is totally a possible thing. Including so episode five is a guy who's shorting out electronics next to him, like he gets upset, electronics all start shorting out. I'm like, I feel like I should have remembered this episode better. But it's you know, like they're talking about obviously fringe science, and I'm going a lot of this stuff is not as fringy as it was back then, like some of it still is. It's fiction obviously, but like I'm only in the first season because it was back when TV had like twenty episodes a season rather than ten like they do now. That was one of the actually sticking points where I'm going, Man, I kind of want to watch it again, but it's one hundred episodes. So yeah, I'm slowly working through season one, but I'm really enjoying it. And I'm like, I sort of remember bits and pieces, but not much as it came out in like two thousand and eight, so almost twenty years ago. Yeah, and I'm just like, but this is really good. Like the actual like freed and Science is actually pretty solid.
Speaker 7: I mean I think I based a lot of it on stuff that actually was going on. Yeah you know, yeah, yeah, so like I said, episode five felt very very uh yeah, that's cool. Maybe I'll have to go back and rewatch at some point.
Speaker 2: The guy's blowing stuff up. Okay, yep, I know what that's like. Yeah, Yeah, surprised I didn't remember that episode more. The other thing I rewatched because I literally realized I didn't remember it at all was Galaxy Quest, I think, and that holds up. That's still funny. It is funny because I remember watching it initially thinking this is going to be stupid. And it is stupid, but it's also.
Speaker 6: F it is intentionally stupid, right, it has that.
Speaker 2: Right balance of it's not too stupid.
Speaker 7: And are they making a reboot they've been.
Speaker 2: I looked that up after I watched it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and because I feel like i'd heard something. I mean, obviously can't with what's his name who died?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Alan, So they said were they were planning a reboot? When Alan Rickman died, it kind of killed a lot of the momentum. It wasn't going to be a reboot, It's going to be a sequel movie. Yeah. And then I mean you got to figure like Tim Allen and Sigourney Weaver are now almost eighty. If they're not eighty already, you know, time for how long they're going to be able to use the original cast is limited, And again with Alan Rickman, Dad that that's you know, a major, a major person in that you know, in that cast that's gone. I guess they're they're potentially doing a TV series about it, like that will be a different cast entirely type of reboot, but they're not doing.
Speaker 7: But that's that's what I read.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, so that's I guess on hold at the moment because they can't quite figure out what they want to do. I mean, I don't know how that works in a series, Like it's a funny movie, but I fear that the series is just going to like drag out something that was better suited for a movie.
Speaker 7: Right, that's what they do pretty much. Yeah, at this point now it's like take an ip and see how much we can stratch it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's not really an idea that lends itself to a longer format. It was just brilliant as this one off thing that's you know, going back to Sorry, I can't remember what episode it was on where your recommendation was for Exit eight? Yes, And like one of the reasons that game was so phenomenal was because of how incredibly short it was. It like, it's this one brilliant idea executed perfectly, and then it's done.
Speaker 2: And I thought the movie was done right Again, I didn't know there was a there was a game. I'm watching the movie going this is this is fun. This would be a fun game. They should make a game. Is there a game I had's based on a game? Okay, yeah, but I like that sort of looping type of thing, that the sort of time loop. I sure, yeah, And I guess there's a Platform eight which is a similar thing. That's a sequel.
Speaker 6: It's a sequel. It's basically the same thing, just in a somewhat larger setting with more NPCs and stuff to keep track of. It's again it's like you play Exit eight, you get what you need to out of the concept. This is just tacking more onto it.
Speaker 2: That's what I figured. And then I saw there was another one called like the Cabin that was the same, like you have to go into the cabin and find the anomalies. And I'm like, ah, so it's just the same same thing again because one version work we added with a twist. So but I mean, the thing is it was like a buck fifty or something on Xbox, and I was like, well, yeah, I'm going to buy this. It's a dollar fifty.
Speaker 7: Yeah totally.
Speaker 2: And then I actually played it and got all the way through it and found you know, got through eight hallways and it was very enjoyable and again simplistic game, but you know, it's a fun concept. The only thing is like I don't know, like sometimes I'd be like, I didn't see anything, was it in the Japanese writing, because I'm not going to notice if the Japanese writing is different.
Speaker 6: Oh sure, yeah, yeah right it would. So it's such a great concept because like it not only works so well mechanically, but the way you have to interact with the game, it like physically instills that kind of paranoia in you as a player where you're looking at like, you know, tiny text on a poster, yep pounting, you know, floor tiles and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and sometimes it's obvious you walk in You're like, oh, yeah, no, that's the bad hall.
Speaker 6: I love the huge things because they're just so like some things are so incredibly minute you really have to like go over every detail to find them. And other times you turn the corner and there's like a shining style, flood of blood coming down all the way, right.
Speaker 2: I think that also though, it fine tunes your ability to look for those details, and you know, like it kind of helps your brain work on that type of stuff. M oh so. Some one of the things Neil Decrest Tyson said in that interview too, is he's you know, he was like dismissing witnesses, which always bugs, and he's like saying like he doesn't even understand why witnesses are allowed in a court of law, and I'm like, really, dude, Like I mean, I understand witness because he's like, our perceptions are fallible in our brain. And we've obviously talked about this plenty on this show.
Speaker 6: Oh wow, the guy with sexual assault allegations doesn't believe witness testimony. I am shocked.
Speaker 2: He uh, But like the thing is, everything is coming through our senses, Like no matter what, there's nothing that's truly empirical, because even us looking at machines is still going through our brain and interpreting. And if you have witnesses who have similar experiences, I mean, there's a body of evidence that eventually is as good as fact. It's just a matter of interpreting that again. You know, like we know there is something to the Bigfoot phenomena, whatever it is. People see this and have been seeing it forever. You can't just dismiss that be like, well that's just witness testimony. Sure, as far as discovering what it is, but as an experience, no, it's not nothing. Yeah.
Speaker 7: I mean that's the whole, this idea of subjectivity and the difficulty that the scientific method has with basically, you know, people and stuff that happens in you know, the reproducibility crisis specifically has you know it really I don't want to say it's limited to but a lot of it is, or most of it is. And you know, the sort of those bleeding those edge like psychology and stuff like that, where you are starting to deal with subjective experience, which is very different than say, a chemical reaction, Right, I feel like I can say that with you know, uh confidence. Well, some people might believe that emotions are a chemical reaction. I do not think they are the cause of that. But anybody who listens to this podcast probably knows that.
Speaker 2: Well. You know, that's the thing like when they do brain studies and stuff, they're like, oh, if we stimulate this part of the brain the person smells this, it's like okay, but that doesn't mean like, but there's still an external thing that then stimulates that part of the brain that create you know what I mean, like you Yeah, just because you can find the brain part of the brain that responds to something, doesn't mean it's being created in the brain.
Speaker 6: Well, just like how you can manipulate a speaker to vibrate a certain way to produce a sound without actually playing anything through it, right.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, I mean that's and you know a lot of people not I'm not talking about string theory here, but I'm talking about this idea of like vibrant vibration essentially being you know, and this is saying in the most the broadest way, vibration being sort of the basis for what's happening here in our three dimensional world, that we're essentially like vibrating three dimensional two dimensional objects, if that makes any sense. Yeah, Like there is you know that there's this and this is a guy I talk about all the time. It's like bentof who you know, I've seen a lot more people have been just sort of perusing through the weird paranormal you know, social sites out there, more people seem to be picking up what he's thrown down posthumously, if it oftentimes through the gateway of the that Stargate report. Did you know that's essentially what he's talking about, is, you know, this idea of vibration, and he talks about it specifically, hence the name of his book, Stalking the Pendulum, that it's this oscillation, that it's like going from one side to the other, which if you think about it, and you know he talks about this very much, is you can see mirrored in just the way things work in nature. The idea of polarity positive negative male female, you know, hot old this idea of things that have two different sort of poles and there's a bunch of stuff, you know, kind of gradients that are in between them, and that that's you know, this idea of the vibration. So our three dimensional sort of holographic body is essentially a vibration that is creating this sort of three dimensional substance. I mean, I'm saying it in the course's broadest way without any detail. But there there are some theories out there that are not string theory, which I think is generally wrong headed that you know, are interesting and have some very smart people that seem to believe in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I'm not a fan string theory anymore than I have of a dark matter. Yeah. I mean I feel a little less like antipathy toward the string theory thing because it's not an accepted theory, right, Like it's like it's just a theory that that people are playing with. Okay, that's fine versus dark.
Speaker 7: But oftentimes people, yeah, oftentimes people think that that's like when you're talking about like vibration, they'll think that's what they mean or this whole, the whole like you know, New Age five d ascension vibration rope.
Speaker 2: But like dark matter, they're like, no, there's dark matter, we just can't prove it, right, And where where's Neil deGrasse Tyson saying, well, show me the dark matter. Yeah, now he goes along with.
Speaker 7: It because that's the except somebody's making money off it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I am not. You know, one of the reasons I am endlessly fascinated by but don't comment on anything relating to you know, physics, quantum mechanics, cosmology, anything in those realms is like they're incredibly interesting, but I have like zero knowledge basis to have anything even close to a significant opinion them. So I'll just stick you know, talking about ghosts and Bigfoot because like, well, I.
Speaker 2: Was very interested in astronomy and space science as a kid, and I've kept up with it, and I still keep up with it, like when you know, I look at all the news releases and things, but I just don't always know. Like I've gotten to the point where I know, like if they say, oh, we discovered a new black hole, it's like, Okay, what did you actually discover? Okay, you got some distortions you can't explain, so you've explained it with the black hole. That's not the same as discovering a black hole. You know, it might be a black hole. I don't know, But like I feel like as scientists, they should be a little more neutral. Yeah, And they keep seeing, you know, stuff that does not fit the Big Bang model. They keep seeing stuff that does not make sense to a simple expanding universe model, and they managed to just kind of brush it under the rug even though they acknowledge it. And that's frustrating to me because again, I feel like science, the scientific method works well if it's used right, but it is such a dog of Big Bang and expansion universe and so on and so forth that it's like, you know, I it's just frustrating after a while.
Speaker 7: Yeah, for sure, which yeah, I.
Speaker 2: With string theory, it's kind of like, Okay, I mean it's possible. I can't say it's not, but there's not really any evidence for it either. But they're also not shoving it down our throat like it's like it's proven.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 7: It's funny. The I was reading, I think it was this is what I was reading recently was there's this one guy and I'm forgetting his name now, but he had been corresponding with Einstein about essentially about what's the name for it. It's the thing that Randall Carlson talks about, but basically the when the weight of the glacier pushes down on the continent, so it essentially makes the earth like bulge on either side, as if you like, you know, put a big weight in a middle in the middle of like Plato, where it'll like displace it. And the idea essentially being that like during the ice Age, when the thing it's like isostatic russure or something essentially that the ice pushing down on top of the whole. You know, sea levels being different because of water being caught up in ice or you know, the poles being in different places that maybe on top of that, but in addition that, you know, when you have like four miles five miles of ice on top of your continent, what happens is that it restes down and then everything else bulges on either side, right, And so that essentially you were getting a bulge in the mid Atlantic ridge, so that the Azores were higher, and you're basically getting Atlantis there or whatever it was called. And that this guy had been corresponding with and sending his findings to Einstein shortly before his death. In Einstein was like, this is amazing. This all looks right on to me, and you know, nobody talks about that. And that's also this theory that's now been sort of swept under the rug, or at least most people don't think about it in terms of consensus.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, I mean, the definitely were above a budge of the land. There was definitely provenly above sea level like twelve thousand years.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but I guess there's this idea that there could be even more like this, and I freak. I think it's isostatic something, but it would be along with you know, plate tectonics, you know, So it's not saying that plate tech tonks isn't true. It's just this other phenomenon that you know, we're dealing with.
Speaker 2: Well, there are areas like along the border of the US and Canada where the ice sheets at you are still seeing those areas uplift every year.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, it's happening in the around the Great Lakes for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because that's the thing. One side of the Great Lakes is getting deeper and the others getting more shallow. I think it's Lake Michigan, and that's the isostatic rebound.
Speaker 7: Yeah, isostatic rebound. Thank you, Yes, just to you.
Speaker 6: Know, Devil's advocate that that. I'm not questioning any of it to a significant degree. Again, I don't have any way to judge, but whether or not Einstein found validity in that ideain Stein also wasn't a geologist.
Speaker 7: True, true, true, completely true. Yeah, I'm just I think it was more thinking about like how that's not something people think about. But then and sort of in pop I guess in popular form if that were to come out, you know, everybody'd be like, oh, Einstein said it was true. Yeah, well Einstein's right, you're right, Matt. I think that's a good point.
Speaker 2: Einstein was a very open minded individual. That's why he figured out so much stuff that he figured out, and you know, it may end up.
Speaker 7: And he was wrong, and he admitted to being right.
Speaker 2: Exactly exactly, and that's what should be the marker. That's what we need. People who are fully willing to be like, oh, nope, I was wrong. You know. He was a friend of Velakovsky's. He liked Velikovsky's ideas of the electric universe. He liked Charles Hapgood's poll shift hypothesis, both of which are absolutely snubbed by science. So I mean, but again, he was open minded enough to actually look at the stuff and be like, no, this actually does make sense. This is a possibility.
Speaker 4: A cast recommends how.
Speaker 3: Are you doing there? This is David from the David McWilliams podcast, the podcast that makes economics as comprehensible as possible. We are going to look at economics through the lens of the World Cup and a special World Cup Economics series. We're going to look at countries. We're going to look at players, we're going to look at culture, but we're also going to look at the economies of the countries involved in this World Cup as it unfolds. So this is one for economics fans who happened to be into football. Football fans who happen to be into economics. That's all on the David McWilliams podcast.
Speaker 4: A cast is home to the world's best podcast including Crime World, the Other Hand and the one you're listening to right now.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 2: So, as we were talking about cognition and stuff, I had happened to happen to look this is a pop side article and I looked at it because it was like three buttons that don't actually do anything. And the first one, this girl I dated years ago used to argue with me because I would say that the walk buttons at stop lights don't do anything, and so the article the first thing is pedestrian buttons may or may not do anything.
Speaker 7: Oh that's hilarious.
Speaker 6: I mean the audio ones do, now, do they?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Don't you the ones that you have the signal?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, we have the signal for people who are hard of hearing.
Speaker 2: Right, But does it actually change the light to walk when you push it.
Speaker 6: Oh, I don't know about that, but I know there are what used to be the same walk buttons before will now like actually vocalize visual impaired people, so like prior to that, I have no idea if they actually did anything or if they were just there to play k people. But like the buttons, at least the audio ones do have an actual function now.
Speaker 2: It's at An official told CNN that only around one hundred of a thousand crosswalk buttons in the New York City actually do anything. The Boston Globe has reported that the buttons in and around downtown areas of the city aren't functional. In the UK, the BBC has reported that the buttons in downtown London are completely superfluous. During the day, when pedestrian traffic is high, the lights trigger out the same time routine, regardless of any button presses. The buttons do, however, work in the evening when the pedestrians traffic slows down, and it basically says bottom traffic lights are designed to allow the flow of traffic to be consistent the general ideas that cars driving a speed limit should more or less it green lights more often than not. So if you had people pushing buttons every time they wanted to cross the road, it would screw all that up. So you know, I saw that. And this says, like elevator closed door buttons don't work immediately, and that's because of a Disabilities Act. So they have to stay open a certain amount of time, so someone who has a disability will have the time to get in the elevator. You can't just close them out. And then it gets to this one where it says your office thermostat might be a lie. And this is why I'm bringing it up on the show. So it said a two thousand and three article published by the Well Street Journal were yields something that many office workers have already suspected. Some office thermostats don't actually do anything. The article includes a widely cited claim from a single HVAC installer that up to ninety percent of the office thermostats are fake. And that's almost certainly not true, and the article itself does set other experts say the number is below two percent. But why is it that certain? Why is it certain? Is what? No? What is certain is that at least some make thermostats exist. Why to reduce complaints. A twenty two article published by prop Moto, a real estate trade publication, quotes an HVAC installer who claims to have installed a fake thermostat after a number of complaints from office workers. Our service calls disappeared, and to my knowledge, the system is still set up and working as it has since nineteen eighty seven. And this is in Rochester, New York. Local to me, it's sad, it's a good story and points to a psychological reality. Be able to make choices about our environment is psychologically beneficial. In nineteen seventy six study by psychologists Judith Rodin and Ellen Langer gave some nursing home residents control over small things in their environment, which plants they wanted to care for, for example, or when to watch a movie. Another floor was told staff would make these choices. The residents able to make choices were more alert, active, and even died at a lower rate. There's decades of similar research showing that control over your environment leads to real benefits. So cibo buttons are what happens when designers notice this psychological reality and try to get the benefit on the cheat. A working office termstat will require either letting employees actually change the temperature, which costs money, or running more responsive HVAX or a more responsive HVAC system, but a button that looks like it works costs basically nothing. That may be brilliant, evil or both. It's a matter of perspective regardless. Placibo buttons lurk all around us. And I thought that was interesting in the respect that you know, like, yeah, giving people choices is important. And I've always had this natural instinct like they would. There was something at work when I worked at best Buy and I can't remember what they said, but we're not allowed to do this anymore. And I was kind of like, well, now now I'm angry about that. It doesn't affect me at all, but like I'm annoyed that we're no longer allowed to do that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, having just switched over to a district manager who is that kind of obsessive micromanaging down to the smallest detail of life that you can control, I'm like biting my tongue so hard right now, it's going to bleed.
Speaker 2: But you know, like if you're if you're I think if you have that sense of you know, choices are yours, that it how can I put this? Like it does give you something to move forward through, whereas if you're just being told what you're going to do, you lose, you lose any reason of care, Like you don't have to make decisions like I noticed when I had to take when I had to take a lot of the stuff away from my mom that she was doing because she was making some very bad mistakes, especially with money, and I was like, Okay, you can't do this anymore. And I felt bad, but like, you know, she paid six hundred dollars, saying that should have been sixty bucks, and she didn't have it. She just wrote the chance, she wrote the checkout for six hundred dollars, and then she's like, you need to fix it, and I'm like, you sent them six hundred dollars, what do you want me to do? You know? But eventually I had to take it away from her, and I realized that like her decline increased when she didn't have those things to do well, she didn't have those decisions to make anymore. Yeah, And so I think the more society puts rules on us, the more that that degrades quality of life in general.
Speaker 7: Yeah, absolutely, yeah, oh absolutely, I agree. I mean, I think that's one of the things then, especially you know, I mean I think it also goes into control systems too, because if you think about you know, particularly if you're again I'm not saying there's a bunch of people who are in a you know, a darkened room planning this out, but you know, as certain you know, trends in I don't know, work, culture and behavior, you know, and just in general the way that the world works, people will take on, you know, and sort of institute things on an industrial and institutional scale that are essentially to keep people busy, you know what I mean, or to control them in a way that is, you know, maybe giving a little bit of that placebo so that they don't so they feel like they have control but they don't. I mean, I think that's how a lot of uh isn't that or maybe I'm maybe I'm wrong, but I believe that that is how a lot of tech is engineered, you know, in the sort of way that it is engineered so that it is giving you a false sense of control, but you are actually being controlled. Long and short of it, I'm sort of long winded there, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'm always annoyed.
Speaker 6: In short play the Stanley Parable, Yeah, pretty much, which is what It's a great video game where oh yes, yeah, oh yeah, okay, explain it to people. So you are essentially just walking around in office, listening to a narrator describing what you're doing, and also somewhat being in conflict with the narrator over the choices you're quote not supposed to make. But the whole crux of the game is just hammering home the point that no matter how far off the narrator's script you go, everything you're able to do within the game is still pre thought and planned out by the developers, a specific intentional path you're allowed to take.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the brilliant little game HM also very cheap on Steam if I remember right, At least when I picked it up, my sound guy was obsessed with it. I'm pretty sure drove his girlfriend crazy. Yeah, because in the end it doesn't really go anywhere. But was I gonna it was? Sometimes? Was gonna say about what you just said? What did you talk about just before the Stanley Parible, Chris.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, I think I was talking about control systems and like.
Speaker 2: Tech, Yeah, a lot of time, So like what I what I've seen over the years is that computer programs and computer systems in general slowly try to remove your choices. Yeah right, and it's like, oh, I like this program and then they update it and it's like, wait, where are all the options? Like I don't like these options. I liked it the way I had it, you know, yeah, totally, yeah, I mean, and it's one of those things with like Mac versus PC. Like Mac has a set way it expects people to do things, and they and it makes it very easy for people to use a Mac doing that. But if you want to get into like nitty gritty little little things, Mac doesn't like that. He ses a little bit easier, but they're also going in that direction.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and software too, I mean I remember, you know, that's something that a lot of times with media production software, you know either I mean I usually know it from the video side of things, and maybe it's true with audio too. You know, Final Cut comes out with like a new version. I mean, I don't use final Cut anymore, but whatever, and it's you know, it's like dumbed down to make it more like user friendly, but you have less granular ability to adjust things. And professionals we hate that, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's it exactly. I want to be able to tweet things so it works like I want it to work, like I don't care if it's updated. That's cool. If it's updated, great, but like, still give me the options. Like there's a program I used for years called sea Cleaner that started as Crap Cleaner, and they made it sea Cleaner to be a little more PC. But like the new version of it auto installs and then makes it so that it's very hard to not have it start with your computer. Yeah, Like before you could just take it out of the startup startup entries, so it's not in there anymore. Now it's like a scheduled task or something, which makes it that much harder to take out. And I'm like, nope, now you're getting uninstalled because you're trying to, you know, be difficult. You're you're limiting what I what I'm allowed to do with you. So yeah, to me, it's all about options, and yeah, technology doesn't want to give that to you. My phone, I got a new Pixel ten phone because I got it almost for free, and it does this thing where it randomly will turn my volume down to nothing and tell me, I'm listening to it too loud. And sometimes sometimes it'll do it, like it did it twice yesterday, and like I don't think it did it at all for like a few days prior. It's completely random, and apparently it's meant for if you're wearing headphones, but I think it's only ever done it once when I was wearing headphones, because it's not cranked when I'm wearing headphones. But both of my cars are too old to have bluetooth, So I have a little like ten dollars FM receiver Bluetooth transmitter, so the phone connects to that and that broadcasts on a radio station, and I just tuned the radio the radio to that, and I can, you know, bluetooth into the car stereo. So I'll be listening to a podcast or a book and all of a sudden, it's just gone. And the first time it happened, I almost got into an accident because I was startled and I looked down. I'm like, what what just happened? You know, like mid sentence, it was just gone, and I slightly veered into the other lane with a car coming the other way, and I'm like, whoa what? And then I had to pull over and be like, what just happened to my phone? And I pull it open, it's like your volume has been turned down to preserve your hearing. And I'm like, what, No, you don't do that.
Speaker 6: You know, And what better preserver hearing than getting in a power crash.
Speaker 2: Right, Because it's disorienting when you're like listening to something intently and suddenly it just stops. Your natural reaction is to look down and see what's going on. Yeah, And I actually wrote them like feedback, and I'm like, please make this an option. And I looked in a you know, like I looked up how I could turn it off, and like other people were complaining about it for the same reason that it's distracting and annoying and there's no way to turn it off. Like it just decides because what happens is I turned the phone up to full volume, because if I turn the radio up more, I get more static. Like I have it at a volume level where I don't hear any static, but if I turn it up too much louder, I will hear static because it's a radio signal, you know, but the phone thinks it's a headphone. It thinks it's on headphones. It thinks that's a headphone thing. And the thing to change that is grade out, So I can't shift it, I can't tell it it's going to speakers, you know. And so it's just like, I don't want this to be an automatic feature. Stop doing things for me that I didn't ask for. And that seems to be the way of the world.
Speaker 6: Well, I deal with this all the time at work, where every time they you know again massive air quotes update our system, like it just takes away so many functionalities or makes things needlessly obtuse or just much more difficult to work with. It is incredibly rare where they know again air quote fix something in the pharmacy system that actually makes things work better.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, and it's like nothing works right anymore, if you guys, that's.
Speaker 7: The the you know, I won't say this on the air, but the inbleepification of everything. And I believe that's more not Brow came up with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just and it's not just because of AI either. It's like simple things like websites, you know, Like, no, it's not just AI. No, no, no, no, no, no, not at all. It's like technology in general. I had I had someone who wanted to cancel their McAfee, and I went, Okay, let's go on the website. We click on support and it goes page not found. Oh, McAfee's support page is not found. That's wonderful. Yeah, and I got a phone number. I'm like, here, just call them, you know, But like, that's almost inexcusable for a company of that size.
Speaker 7: Doesn't McAfee. Isn't that guy like, I mean, I'm sure somebody else runs it now, But isn't he he like a crazy Oh isn't he dead? He might not assassinate him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't remember the story there, but he left the company a long time ago. He actually made videos about how crappy the virus protection was. Yeah, but it's just astonishing to me how many websites just completely failed to function. And it's one thing if it's like a person doing it and it's not working one hundred percent. Well, you get these big companies and it does this. It's like, there's no excuse for this, and this fits right in there. Fake academic journals are publishing AI generated papers under real professor's names.
Speaker 7: Not surprised.
Speaker 2: Yeah, A network of fake ACA demic journals masquerading as legitimate publications, has published more than one hundred AI generated papers in recent months, in some cases using the names of real professors at top universities without their knowledge. Boy, now, what is that say about the peer review pot process? Well, yeah, it's like a you should be able to tell it's AI generated, and there are programs to help you tell if something's AI generated.
Speaker 7: There are a lot of false positives with those. Unfortunately, I have heard that in something that I wrote, and it'll be like AI.
Speaker 2: I read a meme where this guy was talking like chat GBT in a meeting and it was pissing everyone off.
Speaker 7: That's good.
Speaker 2: I like that, and I'm like, ah, kudos to him, you know, yeah, right, and then someone joked that who because it was like a supposed to be like an official letter to him about his behavior, and the person who posted just like, yeah, they probably wrote the letter with chat GBT, right, Yeah, this is not the direction we need to go in. I mean, you know, Jeff Ritzman always say like, well, maybe AI would be uh would come up with interesting stuff as far as like the paranormal goes. Maybe we could develop it to have sensors that it would be able to see things that we can't see. Sure, And uh yeah, I don't. I don't think it's going to go that way unfortunately.
Speaker 7: I mean, I think it could have had the possibility too, if people had you know, been more ethical the ones who were, you know, behind it. But it seems like at this point now it's just going to be used for warfare, warfare and like slop content. I don't know, well that.
Speaker 2: It's also it's also feeding from itself.
Speaker 7: Well, that's the worst thing about it is that it's it's it becomes incestuous and it's like a copy of a copy of a copy. It's like xerox and stuff. It gets worse. It's like that Michael Keaton film Multiplicity. Everybody remember that one. No, he makes copies of clone copies of himself and they get dumber and dumber and dumber. That's That's a Nies movie.
Speaker 2: That's on my list of things to possibly rewatch because it's like I know I saw it, but I couldn't tell you a single thing about it, kind of like Galaxy Quest. I can tell you the premise of Galaxy Quest, and that was it. Like with Fringe, rewatching it, like I remember certain bits, and then there's things where I'm going, oh, I think this is going to happen, and I'm like, am I remembering that? Or am I figuring that out? And I can't tell right because it's also I mean a lot of TV shows are predictable, you know. I mean there's a certain formula. Oh yeah. So I same ex girlfriend that had the button thing. I used to drive her crazy because we'd watch like Monk and you'd get the opening sequence and I'd be like, Oh, here's what's going to happen. And it's not because Monk was badly written, but it was written in such a way that they gave you everything in that first scene. You just had to know how to look for it.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I mean that's that's the police crime procedural thing. That's like, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh, here's what's going to happen. And she'd been like stop it, you know, and I'm like, I'm sorry, I'm just how my brain works.
Speaker 7: Don't ruin it. Yeah, sometimes people like that. I like to know what happens beforehand.
Speaker 2: I like to know if I'm right, you know, Like did I just deduce this correctly. That that's good information for me. So anyway, we got to take a break. We will be back in a minute or so and we will continue this conversation quick midshow breaks. Some contact info and a recommendation. Contact info, as always, is very simple where didthroadgo dot com. There you can find the link to become a patron. You can find links to all of the social media, all the episodes of the show, at least as far as I've updated them, and I will get the rest updated soon. And uh yeah, just everything, everything's there and a link to my link tree which has everything I do connected to it. So uh yeah, if you want to explore that, if you want to listen to my music show, the Last Eggs, if The Lost or whatever, you can find that the link tree. As for a recommendation, I am going to go with a book called to Sleep in a Sea of Stars. This is a well I call it an epic science fiction novel that's pretty pretty accurate. Christopher Paolini I think his name is, and uh for my impression, he did a lot of fantasy stuff and it says this is a first adult science fiction novel. It's it's really good it's really really good and it has some fantastics in it. It's really long. I have not finished it. I really hope that I'm not recommending this and then it has a terrible finish. If it does, I'll let you know. But if you're looking for some really, really good sci fi, this is a book you should you should read. And the title Do You Sleep and to See the Stars? I love that. It's just a fantastic title, and it's it's a very epic story. It starts out and I was very hesitant when it started out because it starts out almost like it's going to be like this sci fi romance, and boy does it take a dark turn and it has some cosmic horror elements to it. It's just it's really really good. So that is my recommendation for this week. Now back to the show. So you're listening to Where Did the Road Go? And I'm here with Chris Ernstein. Matt Festa, the Nameless Matt Festa.
Speaker 6: That is the mat of many names. Yeahthotep, I can't say it, or I'd call you that.
Speaker 2: So there were a couple of things you wanted to comment on previous shows?
Speaker 6: Matt, Yes, I was recently catching up on a few of your most current episodes and on the AMA episode. I can't remember who it was that had asked this, so forgive me for forgetting your name. If you're out there. They had asked a question about what you thought was the best or how did they phrase it? Something like your Steelman argument for the et H if there was any specific UFO event that you would lump into that category. And this isn't going to be an answer to that question, because what I wanted to bring up was the book Remote Viewing UFOs and Their Visitors, which you know, remote Viewing UFOs. It's stacking mystery on top of mystery, so it's not evidence for anything, right, But are you familiar with this book at all?
Speaker 2: Either of you? What's it called remote viewing?
Speaker 7: You?
Speaker 6: Remote viewing the US?
Speaker 7: Who's the author? Okay, it sounds familiar, but I don't know if I Yeah, it might be one of those things that I have in my like DF library that I have not looked at yet. It sounds awesome and if I have it, I'm going to read it immediately.
Speaker 2: So what what what did you find with this?
Speaker 6: Well, for anyone unfamiliar with the book, what this was in. I'm not sure what specific timeframe he was still doing this, but Jill mcmonagall, who you know, I'm sure people are aware one of the original remote viewers had just as a private seen.
Speaker 7: Some of this material. I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 6: Go ahead, yeah, as a private service, just through his regular website. And I doubt he's still doing this. He's got to be in his eighties or something at this point, if he's even still around. Anyway, he would people could submit their queries for whatever they wanted remote viewing, and his team or assistance or whoever would assign it just a number and do their standard you know, double blind remote viewing protocol. He would do a reading on it and then send them the info. So what Tonse wanted, it's such a fun name to say. What he decided to do was to send in as the queries like a string of just famous UFO encounters.
Speaker 1: And what is.
Speaker 6: Utterly fascinating about this book is how completely different some each event is. Some of them are you know, completely mundane astrological phenomena that was misidentified. Some of them have outright spiritual explanations. Some of them are related to military stuff, and on and on, like there's you would think if this was someone with their own specific agenda or trying to push any set narrative, that they would have a consistent framework behind it. But each basically each one of these had totally different explanations behind them. One of them that I definitely want to go back and reread because the book came out, oh maybe twenty fifteen or so, was the reading on Rendelshum to see like with all the stuff that's come out about that since then, like how much it matches up. But one of the very few events in the book that came back with an actual etch related explanation was I think it was a Japanese aircraft in the eighties, just right, not one in Alaska. Yes, that one.
Speaker 7: The JL Oh yeah, that's the famous one. Oh I love this one.
Speaker 6: Okay. So for again, for people unaware, commercial flights so are not commercial flight excuse me, cargo flights. So there were only like, you know, three or so people on board at the time. They're crossing over somewhere either over Alaska or in that thereabouts.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and they're in that area where like the notorious area where like Linda Malton House says, there's a like a giant black pyramid or something.
Speaker 2: Like, Yeah, buried underground.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's near I think Denali, Maybe I don't know, somewhere around there anyway.
Speaker 6: Anyway, so he submits for the reading on that, and the reading that mcmonagle gives on this is that it was, you know, a literal UFO in the sense of a physical craft sent to Earth from another location. But the specifics he gave on it were so fascinating because it wasn't alien in the sense of actual alien beings being on board of it, but that it was basically a colle uscle drone doing remote observation for And again he, like even in the reading, couldn't give explanations in details on certain things like names or locations or whatever, because anytime he would try to see that the either failure rejection however you want to term his inability to see it was that what he was trying to perceive was from the perspective of whatever sent this craft, and it was like something that he wasn't able to translate in any way. But essentially what this craft is like I said, it's a colossal remote vehicle and his I was shocked. Reading some of these readings because they go into such exacting detail like schematics and measurements and everything that this craft was on sort of an autopilot, and just by happenstance where the aircraft was relative to this drone, the drone interpreted, you know, having a large metal craft of that size in that proximity, thought it was one of these smaller drones that essentially would be docking onto it. So the reason it was following the airplane is that it thought it was one of the drones that needed to dock on it and was like going into this specific mirroring flight pattern. Two, let it get onto it, and eventually whatever systems would be involved in something like this realized it wasn't what it was supposed to be picking up and just turned away.
Speaker 7: Yeah that is fascinating, Yeah, it really is.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it is a really Again, you can't use this book as capital eat evidence for anything, because it is a mystery stacked on mysteries, but the depth and breadth of different interpretations of what some of these events are are just fascinating.
Speaker 7: Some of that stuff, some of the remote viewing stuff, I really like. I really love reading it. In particular, thinking of I think it might have been McGonagall again, or either or pat Rice and they were remote viewing, like or maybe it was Ingo Swan. There's a bunch of crazy stuff they remote viewed, like, uh, what's the place in Australia Pine Gap? That was an interesting one remote viewing like the other planets and stuff like that, But.
Speaker 6: That was Swan.
Speaker 7: That was Swan. Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Pine Gap is a weird place. It is.
Speaker 7: I've never been there, but yes, well.
Speaker 2: We're talking about the military base right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, it's in Australia though, Yeah.
Speaker 2: But military base.
Speaker 7: Oh no, Pine Gap is the one that's out in Uh, that's the one that's in Australia and near Alice Springs. But it's a US military or like a UN military base. Oh okay, okay, yeah there might be another. Yeah, I might be another one that the air thinking.
Speaker 2: Very well could be. I know it was in the middle of nowhere in Australia.
Speaker 7: And there's a lot of Pine Gap.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, a lot of weird UFO stuff associated with it. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Well he was like I feel like, if I remember it correctly, like the reading of it was like it was like a really like cavernous like they said it was like a viewing station or something like that. They were like, I see something where there's like, uh, it was like a lot of screens or like but but like cyclopean or something. I don't know, maybe I'm remembering it.
Speaker 6: What else you got, Matt, for remote viewing or for just other from the response for the show. The other one that stuck out to me a lot was with the most recent Stephen Myrra episode. How I mean it was for anyone that hasn't listened to that one yet, his whole discussion of apports and how they are sort of physical anchor I think he uses for the phenomena to attach to locations people whatnot.
Speaker 2: Quantum anchor I think he called it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And what was so interesting to me in the way he was describing these things, and again this could be just a facet of our language and our inability to just have a broader vocabulary to describe this phenomena. Yet, was that even when he was talking about them as purely almost in a mechanical sense of like this is what the physical object is, how it mimics way it would attach things. Even in that the language he was using was always still identifying the other side of this phenomena in an almost personified way, like talking about the intention behind it and different thought us is like whether that is the actual interpretation he's coming to or completely divorced from that the language we have available to us to describe this phenomena, whether that has any relation to the underlying reality behind it or not, is still so deeply personified as a distinct, conscious other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, his research is just phenomenal. That that whole conversation was just kind of mind blowing. But yeah, the anchor thing was I mean, yeah, like the one story he told about the urn being found in the wall after reappearing, and then another one being found in the wall when they did, you know, the renovations or whatever. It's like, yeah, okay, I can't. I don't know what to make of that, Like what the hell so?
Speaker 6: And also that specific one how the family like was so and I think they did ultimately just not say no, you can't take this to do whatever kind of chemical or physical analysis of it that he wanted to do. Again because of that personified intention behind this phenomena, you have to wonder if again via either trickster elements or just how huge part of this is doubt and uncertainty. If that specific object was chosen for this because it was known, he wouldn't be able to examine it in detail.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, that's a good point.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But the one he did do the analysis of was just a coffee mug, and that was I mean, we talked about that on the previous show with him, and it just still stuck in my head because that's I mean, I always assumed at ports were just you know, kind of like teleporting you know, blinking out, blinking back in type of thing, but his analysis is suggesting they're being rebuilt basically.
Speaker 6: Or being built from scratch and replacing what was there with its whole like mimic idea, which I love just because it's like, oh yeah, D and D mimics are real.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah. And then when he said that, you know, moving the the item, can you know, move the activity temporarily, It's like, Okay, that's interesting because it does kind of support his anchor theory. But also the stuff does go back to where it was coming from, you know, like it only moves it temporarily, which is interesting.
Speaker 6: Well, it's kind of like beehive how if you pick up and move to hive, they will still find it, but it takes the drones a while to figure out where it went to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, someone had actually thrown an AMA question after we had recorded the AMA Show about Mirror's stuff. He said, I'm interested in your thoughts. This was groggy. I'm interested in your thoughts on the concept of superposition archetype manifestation as a way to explain the variation to how nhi are perceived. While not specifically using this phrase, Steve Mira and Nathali Nathaniel Gillis and their recent discussions seem to be referring to something similar as the quantum consciousness mechanism by which nhis have interacted with humans throughout history. I honestly don't fully get all of those references, because I.
Speaker 6: Was about to say, that's a lot of words that I mean.
Speaker 7: I think it's essentially talking about this idea of superposition, you know, where it's like one quantum particle can have basically can be in more than one place at the same time, you know, or they can communicate with one another. It's a spooky action at a distance. So if you have entangled particles that are on opposite sides of the universe that can communicate with one another. I understood that part and then I think, yeah, that's probably it.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I mean it could be something like that. I mean, we could have an other that is that understands how to entangle that entangle things in some way.
Speaker 7: But I mean entanglement goes back to this whole idea that essentially there are you know, I mean, we can all them fields of some sort for lack of a better term, that exists interpenetrating our own, you know, reality that for some reason our instruments cannot attech and you know, yes, maybe it has to do with scale and size, so quantum, you know, being the smallest thing, but I think it goes beyond scale and size, and that there's something that you know, we just have to understand that we're limited in our ability to understand and see everything, measure things, you know, sense things, that there are some things that we cannot sense with our material instruments that exist there and that you know, that field or whatever it is is link and you know, the thing is is that you know, when you hit the wall and science, all you have to do is turned to spirituality, religion and the occult, and all of a sudden you have myriad different people and you know, myths and histories that talk about this idea of everything being connected at the you know, the the spiritual or the consciousness level or whatever you want to call it. And yeah, maybe we're not getting the whole picture of the details of it, but it's something all along those lines, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I would agree with that.
Speaker 7: I mean, that's you know, that's what I think of a lot. And again, it doesn't you know, you're answering your You're answering your question with another unknown. But right for me, I guess I don't have I don't have a problem with that. I sort of accept a lot of unknowns as you know, truth, I guess maybe or existing at least.
Speaker 2: Uncomfortable with the question, right, Yeah, And I mean we all have our beliefs. It's just a matter of always being able to question those.
Speaker 4: Boys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I believe everything's connected. I believe everything's technically one. It's just sort of sprung from a single thing that we could call God all that is, whatever you want to call it, universe. But also I think we are separate and distinct in that as well.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean I think that there's both. That's the thing that I think people that you know, not people, but you know, that is hard for some folks, I think, to get their head around that. At least for me, it's you know, I'm absolutely always open to being you know, having being disproven, but unfortunately, I guess unfortunately I think of it as unfortunately for me, it keeps on being sort of confirmed again and again. I would love for some stuff to you know, prove it. But yeah, it seems that there are we kind of exist, as Seth would say it, we are multiple. You know, there is a multiplicity to the way that we exist. I think that's beyond just you know, the idea of our ego or who we think we are. There's you know, I think that there are ways that we can even comprehend that we exist and that things existing so that are not I don't want to say like contradictory, but I think this idea that there can be more than one thing happening at once. You can be both an individual and at the same time, you know late in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, like these these ideas are not usually exclusive. Right there you go, there was a little note I wrote down here that said we'll never have lasers, And that goes back to this like idea, like when I was a kid and you'd be watching sci fi and they'd be like, Oh, there's never gonna be laser guns. Those are impossible, And I'm thinking we're almost to the point of laser guns at this point.
Speaker 6: Like I'm about to say, I've seen plenty of YouTube videos of people with questionably legal homemade devices that right would raise a counterargument to not having laser guns.
Speaker 2: And I'm just like it always bugged me at the time. It's like, how do you know, Like we were constantly evolving our technology, discovering new things. You can never really say, oh, we'll never have it laser guns. You know, if if we wanted, we could probably have flying cars, Like we probably have the tech for stuff like that. I don't know if flying cars are a good idea considering how people deal with non flying cars, right, But like, I don't think it's it's a matter of impossibility. The one thing I will i will say is probably impossible that science for some reason is okay with is the concept of like a Dyson sphere, because the enormity of a Dyson sphere would take a few solar systems worth of material to even create.
Speaker 6: I was watching a couple of videos and reading recently about specifically Dyson spheres and how the concept has gotten just so ridiculously carried away with and is advocated for by the dumbest people imaginable who like to think that they're brilliant, like Elon Musk, and how the original paper put out proposing the concept of a Dyson sphere was using it specifically as an absurd, impossible example to show how this type of concept is wrong, and like it was literally published as a joke saying this is stupid, but people said, wow, that is neat, And you know, partly that's a failing of the author, because like, if you want to say something is stupid, don't come up with an idea that sounds that awesome, because like there's a reason Dicen sphere to show up in sci fi so much, right, right.
Speaker 2: But I mean, imagine the material would take to circle a sun. I mean, imagine the size of the Earth through this, right, yeah, yeah, yeah, And then imagine how much material you would have to make to even make one ring around the Sun. I mean that would take thousands of earths and all that stuff would have to be processed and built. And I mean, you can never say something's completely impossible, but I think you get to a point where like, if you have that much tech that you could do something like that, you probably have a better way of harnessing energy. But yet you see it come up so much and it's just like, no, this is not you understand what this would take.
Speaker 7: Well, I mean it's the whole thing that like I feel like sometimes we and this is kind of obvious, can't look past, you know, the fossil fuel, like we can. We can't even imagine a technology that isn't based around you know, I guess mining for either precious metals or you know, some sort of fossil fuel and creating these you know, uh, these machines that you know work with I don't know, gears and all sorts of stuff or whatever. The mechanical idea. We still haven't gone beyond the mechanical.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I have a better idea than a dice and sphere to harness all this energy. The entirety of energy output from a star is like maybe harness energy and resources from a planet in a way that doesn't extract and then destroy the entire ecosystem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's it, And we don't have one of those really, because I mean, even though we have ways of generating energy that doesn't destroy the ecosystem, it all gets stored in lithium batteries, right, And lithium batteries are absolutely awful and destroy the environment. So I mean it's like I got.
Speaker 6: To mention all the slavery taking to extract the lithium and other rarer elements in general, the.
Speaker 2: Cobalt and children in mind, and it's it's awful.
Speaker 7: On every you're replacing one thing, you know, with another thing that's essentially doing causing similar problems.
Speaker 2: Yeah, similar problems but in a different way. So yeah, I mean, we need to think differently about this stuff. And I don't I don't know what those solutions are. But again, science is so set on results rather than speculation and experimentation at this point, especially any kind of corporate science. Now I had heard, and I don't know if maybe it wasn't even true, I think it was Microsoft said that their AI had come up with a battery that was like a thousand times more efficient than lithian I on batter and was not as toxic to make or dispose of because it just they said, it just went through all these different variations and finally found something that worked. But I never heard anything more about it. It's kind of like, did you think that was right and then you double checked it and realized the AI was hallucinating or what.
Speaker 6: Wouldn't be surprised?
Speaker 7: Yeah, right, I haven't heard anything about that. It was literally a battery. It gets suppressed immediately.
Speaker 2: Well sure, I mean.
Speaker 6: Again, it's a case of so many of these allegedly miraculous things coming out of AI being brought to the public's attention by the people that have a vested interest in saying AI is this miracle technology.
Speaker 2: Look at cold fusion. There seems to be some something to that, and those people were absolutely buried. So, I mean it's because it would have hurt the energy industry if ColdFusion was a thing. So there have been numerous people who claim to have built, you know, engines that run on water, and you know, I don't know if they did or not, because they get buried very very quickly.
Speaker 7: I mean, there's a guy right here in you know, my area. There's this guy Otis Car. You guys know Otis t Car, right, sure, I remember heard of him. He was this guy. He started in Baltimore and he ended up and I think New Mexico maybe, but he you know, essentially had this visionary experience one night when he was like a teen, I think where this you know, he was the Sphinx was basically downloading to him the essentially like anti gravity free energy technology and was explaining to him that he needed to you know, manufacture and make you know, something out of it, because like Luciferian entities were you know, trying to capture this this technology. But you know, it was enough so that he became you know, he's basically was one of those crackpots who I think thought he was really doing something and he was trying to sell this as like fifties sixties, but you know, you can look for it. He has these like plans online. It's similar to the like Wilbert Smith stuff from Canada, you know, where you can see as these plans for basically like a flying saucer. I think it was called the ot X or something like that. Yeah, it's interesting and and you know, from all everything I can tell, you know, he seems to be on the up and up, at least what he believed was happening to him. He has this really interesting unpublished manuscript called Dimensions of Mystery where he talks about this experience that he had, and then he has all these other like it's like really bad bad poetry, you know. You know, so obviously something was going on internally with him. You know, he seemed to be kind of like a crackpot snake oil salesman to most people. That became a cross and you know, failed businessman. Inventor. But yeah, interesting story.
Speaker 6: There's a few inventors whatever you want to call them like that that I find, yes, interesting, because while on the one hand, it definitely seems like for a lot of them that they're coming up with utter nonsense and that it's just you know, whatever thing they're either trying to sell as a con or just our delusional or whatnot, and all these other explanation ways of dismissing them, yet at the same time will ostensibly have results that seem real. Yeah, Yet also the results can't be replicated by anyone else. And I have to wonder like if instead of discovering whatever type of technology they're trying to promote if they actually are inadvertently doing successful magical rituals that is just producing results for themselves. Sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's an interesting way to look at it. Well, there's also something with belief. I'm trying to remember. I know, they talk about it in the Holographic Universe, whether it was like some particle they were looking for, but they had looked at all the stuff prior and didn't find a particle. But then when they speculated the particle exists, they looked at like they did the same processes and found the particle, and you know, and Talbot's thought was, well, maybe the particle didn't exist because we hadn't invented.
Speaker 7: It yet, right, right, retrocostality.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, And if I'm not mistaken, some of the SETH material talks about stuff like that too.
Speaker 7: Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 2: So, I mean it's it's not out of the question. It's just we're not thinking about the stuff in the right way yet, and we do get stuck in thinking about things in certain ways. Look a look at Tesla's stuff. I mean, no one, as far as I know, people don't really understand what Tesla was doing. He was definitely tapped into something something provable that could have been free energy for the whole planet without all of this the issues that we have today. But there was no way to monetize it, so it got buried and.
Speaker 7: All of his research essentially got stolen.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, yeah, and it was all it was all about monetization. It wasn't about you know, like it's not that his ideas were bad. Look at the guy who built the coral Castle.
Speaker 6: That's exactly what I was just thinking, yeah, or something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, he did some really amazing stuff and to this day, no one really knows what he did. There are people who have moved large objects using leverage and stuff like that and it's pretty impressive, but it doesn't seem to be what this guy was doing. Like, whatever he did to build Coral Castle is incredibly impressive. And again sites that you know, it's something we're clearly just not thinking in the same way about. Yeah, So I don't and I don't know how you fix that other than trying to come up with new things. Willhelm Reich I think is in that category too. Willhelm Reich I think was finding a way to actually pick up on energy that we give off that we all give off that he was calling organ and energy. I don't know necessarily that his orgone accumulators worked in the ways he said they did, but there are you know, there are videos of him testing people and upping their energy and watching this stuff respond. And anyone who does energy work of any kind, I will tell you that energy is a very noticeable thing. Like it's not you know, it's not like, oh yeah, I just think I feel this. No, you definitely feel it when you feel it. So I always found wilhelm rights stuff very interesting. And of course they buried it, you know, they destroyed most of his work. They threw him in jail over like garbage charges. And yet is it I think it was? Peter Robbins said that at Rendelsham they had a cloudbuster. So yeah, I'll make of that what you will.
Speaker 7: But you know, yeah, no, I mean, I am, you know, fully of the opinion that even if I can't put my finger on the exact connections everything, everything seems to have some sort of uh, you know, resonance or connection there.
Speaker 2: But yeah, and you know, damn well, the military, even if they're publicly saying this is nonsense, are going to be like can we weaponize this and we use this to our advantage and hence the disclosure movement?
Speaker 7: Yeah, which we know we're getting disclosure right now. Sure was pretty awesome, don't you think. Yeah, it's guys, Yeah, directed by Spielberg.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah. Oh. And of course the book from Tyson, Yes, Mike, Mike, Mike Tyson. Mike Tyson reveals all about UFOs.
Speaker 6: Mike Tyson's Disclosure Day.
Speaker 7: I wouldn't be surprised if Mike Tyson has seen a UFO and that there is some video of him telling that story out there somewhere at least. I like to think that.
Speaker 2: So we're just about out of time. I do want to mention if anyone's not aware, Timothy Renner has a new book coming out, is taking pre orders right now as we're recording this, so I don't know when the actual release date is. And the same with Joshua Kutcheen. They both have new books out or coming out imminutely. So look for those and check those.
Speaker 6: Out, and so does Soriah.
Speaker 2: That's true, That is that is actually going to happen. I wanted it by June. I'm guessing just this, I'm going to say this summer with an amazing piece of artwork from the Nameless One, Matt.
Speaker 7: Fest It's pretty awesome.
Speaker 2: Should I should I credit you in there as the Nameless One.
Speaker 6: I can't stop you from doing that.
Speaker 2: All right? And people can find your artware, Matt, I am.
Speaker 6: Let me see if I can get the whole list right this time up scrolled Blue Sky, Instagram, Facebook, Shall hung Shu everything at Tiamat's garden.
Speaker 2: Okay, and Chris, people can find your movies and stuff where.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Bright Rectangle dot com. Or you can go to Patreon and you can buy the rent the movie I made about Where the Road Go in Soria.
Speaker 2: That is true? And are they your other two movies are aware?
Speaker 7: They're both on We got couple that I made with mel partner that are on Amazon. Or you can go to Trauma Troman.
Speaker 2: Now and that's Corpse and Hill in the Hole.
Speaker 7: And Bright Hill in the Hole. Yeah exactly, all.
Speaker 2: Right, thank you both, Thank you. I want to take a couple of minutes here to thank all of my Patreons and a special shout out to those of you pledging ten dollars or more. Greg Ross Cherry, trapezoid tactical therapist, John Blackburn, Mark Smith, Madam j Marty Garza, Critter eighty, Alison Cook, super Inframan thirty six, Dingo, Sean Cosgrove, Matthew Sproll, Ruth Fortescu, Andrew Nichols, John Schretler, marth Artha, Christine Stuart Began, Mothman, Brenn, Mark Brady, Patricia Guia, Quinta, Kevin Shrek, Lynz Jackson, Kay, Charles in Florida, Land of the Crazy and Communicable, Charles Davis, Kristin, l Jotto, Riker and Stark, Abby Allen Wright, Rectangle, Eric Citron, Kevin American Rambler, Sam Charon, Thunderboy, Eric Todd and Watowski, Vincent Trewell, Will Powell, Jay Empty K, History and Coffee, Diane B. Beverly, Williamson, Jim and Sophie Victoria, John Bracken, Paul Jeffreys, Moon Baby, Janet's Planet, Ron dupre Laser Printer, Jam m. J Armstrong, Jack Huntington, Lauren McClain, Stacy Sherwood, James Lindsay, Linda from Michigan Billuminati, Strange Stories with the Seeker and Skeptic podcast, Mark Shoemaker, Ron Duprey, Will Cherry, Calm Early Ritual, The Ghost Story, Guys, Tyler Glimstead, Liam Houdoc, Harrol Ery, z Anna, Annabelle Smith, Caroline Walker, TDT Skunk Works, Craig Sagas, Domei, Collin Carris, and Matthew Brown. Thank you all so very much. This show would not be what it is without your support. There's a Patreon extra segment as usual for this show. If you want to become a Patriot, it's only three dollars a month. You get the shows a week or two early commercial free, and there's usually an extra segment on every show, not one hundred percent of the time, but more times than not. There's extra stuff. Plus you have access to extra stuff, secret stuff in the Patreon and occasionally just flat out extra shows and stuff like that. So uh yeah, for three dollars a month, I've never raised the price, I don't plan on doing so. I actually want you to get the stuff, but also help support the show. You can also help support the show by leaving us a good rating or review wherever you're listening, and you can make donations on the website. Yeah, there's lots of ways you can support this show. If you enjoy listening to it, help me keep it going, all right? Do you want to welcome some new patrons. Dave Baxter, who then left Morgan Young and then Dave Baxter again, what are you doing, Dave. Dave's been on the show before, and I think Dave's I think it's the same Dave anyway, but he keeps coming and going. I don't understand Heather Carr and Debbie Duffy. So welcome to everyone who is new, and I hope you enjoy the content. All right. To take you out, we're gonna hear a band that put out an band out of it. I put out an album back in twenty eighteen. They played the studio a couple of times. They were actually the first band in the new studio back in twenty twenty one, and then they broke up. Unfortunately. Because they're really, really, really good, it doesn't mean you're going to like them. But they're called and that's spa zz Are and I think it's it's actually pronounced like s bizarre or something like that, but they just called themselves bizarre and they're they're kind of grungy, but with some psychedelic elements and some metal elements and other stuff. It's it's a very interesting release. So this was their only full length record. It was called Oh it's just called bizarre. Yeah, okay, I think you can find it on band camp. I think you can still find it on band camp. And you can watch the live performances at the last exit out of work if you go into the YouTube live channel. And that's it for me this week. I will see you next time.
Speaker 9: And so it stands nothing to me for lands and a reason.
Speaker 2: To me show my hands.
Speaker 9: They came up and empty, a fulishly left as seed.
Speaker 10: Oh oh lot of lands.
Speaker 9: Let's come to a sensets waste away with a strung out and their friends.
Speaker 10: Buck is down.
Speaker 9: Under water hopelessly screw down yonder your.
Speaker 11: First day.
Speaker 8: Blood First, you don't know your house, you know an.
Speaker 12: Outside after you'll go mean after you you'll know your nose, you know any obside after.
Speaker 11: You'll go being that after you.
Speaker 10: Said well and I get come when you go out?
Speaker 2: You know you nobs no, you know you depsite No, you know you dounsite No.
Speaker 12: I see I'm at you down such as bring this sound.
Speaker 10: Joy, I can't side you can why you can.
Speaker 12: Rock the counts slowly drifted by my house the streets are all empty.
Speaker 10: All the stalls waited all oh missy missing the sunrise.
Speaker 11: That's not the saw.
Speaker 12: The shower of shout they.
Speaker 10: Wish they had all back born most.
Speaker 12: From you.
Speaker 10: You don't know if you're not downside.
Speaker 11: Even after you know.
Speaker 10: You're not, you now side.
Speaker 11: Even a.
Speaker 10: Even required a cover of my.
Speaker 11: Thank you boss of that thing.
Speaker 10: Let's see that new downt se 'em that new down passing you.
Speaker 9: I see I'm having a doubt. So I said, mother, it's time. Don't call my music be killed.
Speaker 10: I go, I say that I I can't get out night.
Speaker 11: You're killing mother, your kids.
Speaker 9: Like god, they came and start surprise the beauty of y'all s about. I can say, no, you're welcome out and playing all boys, but your mind and I'm gonna.
Speaker 11: Be or be tells you, and it will, Oh it will, it will ring and it will, yeah, it will, it will rain.
Speaker 10: And beauties. I can come, said, go here to.
Speaker 11: Sleep, and yeah, I ca carbo.
Speaker 10: Then well be to us stock.
Speaker 11: You between, Yeah it well it will when.
Speaker 10: Had it? Well?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Well it well when? And you know I calt corbo, U s outa side got in the swing and yeah, I cat Carver, the well be to us stock you be dreams and Yeah, I calf Gorbo.
Speaker 11: Sad go in the span.
Speaker 10: And Field, I half Carver. It will be just like your dream.
Speaker 2: You have been listening to Where Did the Road Go? This show has brought to you in part by our patreons. You can find more at www. Dot Where did the Road Go? Dot com website designed by John Shooter. The intro for the show was reimagined by Andrew Hamm aka Lord Happis on Spotify, and the voice is Psychekomire of Psyche Corporation. Artwork for the show resigned by Timothy Rennert, Jeff Ritzman, and Nadim Mahi Bahi. General inquiries, comments, et cetera can be directed to contact at Where Did the Road Go? Dot com. Thank you all for listening and for all the support. W W w W dot Where did the Road Go? Dot com
Speaker 11: M