Speaker 1: This is a podcast from woor Jesse Kelly Show. Let's have some fun on a Monday, an incredible Monday, A medal of a medal of honor Monday. Easy for me to say. That's coming up about an hour from now. And we have so much going on in the country it's hard to get to everything. But we slapped around Columbia this weekend. That's always a good time. We're apparently paying the Taliban millions of dollars for rubbers.
Speaker 2: Miami University is getting back to normal.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you why. That's just it matters. Just hang with me on that. Haiti doesn't want its people back, says it'll be catastrophic, making fun of hysterical celebs. All that and so much more coming up tonight on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. Now, let's begin with kind of a what's going to be a theme tonight on the show show normal? Normal can seem crazy for people who've gotten used to abnormal part of the human condition. Let me say that again, normal can, and in fact will seem crazy for people who've gotten use to abnormal. You ever watch a movie, read a book about somebody who had spent a lot of time, maybe in combat or in prison or something like that, someplace where they didn't have access to a bed, a cushioned bed, and then you bring them into the civilized world and they don't even sleep on the bed, or at least they don't want to. Feels weird. I'd rather sleep on the floor. Why, well, their body, their mind got used to sleeping on something hard, and now the bed feels weird. Now normal feels insane to that person. And it doesn't matter how many examples you give that person about how it's normal. Explain it to them in scientific detail, why it's normal to sleep on a bed to that human being, because their mind and body have adjusted, Normal feels insane. Booze you know? Or drugs?
Speaker 2: Do you ever know?
Speaker 1: Who anybody or maybe you yourself, have suffered from some sort of substance abuse. We'll make it. We'll make it about alcohol, because that's more a common one that has visited all of us, myself included. People end up having struggles at points in their life with alcohol. Ever been one of those people? And you just kind of always have a drink. If it's Friday night hanging out with friends, you have a bunch of drinks. If it's Monday night, long day, it work, you have a drink, You're going to a game, you have k you're going to do a concert, you have a drink. And I'm not criticizing any of you who have a drink when you do these things, but for people who struggle with it, well, of course that's what you do. You have a drink. And then when they stop, when they're getting back to normal, it seems crazy. Hold on, wait a minute, we have to We're going to a Metallica concert this Friday, and you're not going to drink.
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 1: What normal seems insane to people who've been conditioned to abnormal. What's happening right now in the United States of America in the one week old Trump administration is awesome. It is good. It feels incredible. We wake up every day and for once we can't wait to check the news on what new good thing is happening. And they are all good things. I want to drive that point for it. We're not all but most of these are good things. That is good things. Great things are happening. But to back up a little bit, zoom out if you will, what's happening right now that's how your government should always be. You realize that Democrat Republican who won the election, but the things that are happening right now, that's how it should be. There shouldn't ever be any other way. But we Americans have been so conditioned to our political leaders, mostly Democrat but some Republicans, treating this country like an open sewer, teaching other countries around the world to treat this country like an open sewer. We have so accepted that as the state of affairs because that's all we've ever known. Really that now when we finally get a president who ever cads on behalf of us exclusively, it's like, whoa, I didn't even know this was possible. But do you realize do you realize what an indictment that is on the others? I mean, yeah, it's good for Trump switching things up and yes, yes, yeah, oh that's true, But what an indictment that is on the others that you and me we see normal activity from an American president and we say, wow, America first's we are so back. Yeah. Uh, let's talk about Columbia because we'll do this with a bunch of different things. Columbia countries speaking about being the world's open sewer. For decades, the state of affairs in the world has been this ship your dregs to America, whether you are Cuba, whether you are Columbia, whether you are Afghanistan, whether you're Yemen, wherever you happen to be. When a Democrat gets elected, and I should be clear, this takes place under Republicans and ramps up under Republicans as well, so I'm not letting them off the hook. But you know when a Democrat gets elected, but even if a Republican gets elected, that you will be able to unload the people you don't want into America. So let's stick with Colombia. Other countries, we are not used to this. You're used to what's abnormal. I am used to what's abnormal here in the United States of America. We don't stress the federal budget near as much as we should. But we don't generally stress it at all because we're huge, and we're American, we're number one. We have all the money and ava ba ba vah. But if you're in Colombia, you are dealing with a limited budget. It is very, very limited. You only have so many resources to go around, so much personnel, so much money, so much this is so much that now pause on all this geopolitic nonsense for a moment. Let me ask you something, if you would want this superpower, because, in my opinion, what I'm about to say is the greatest superpower nobody ever talks about. You couldn't make a movie about it because it'd be boring. But it's the greatest superpower in the world. Do you want to know what it is. It's not flight, it's not invincibility, it's not invisibility. The greatest superpower on the planet would be to remove the bottom five percent in every single setting you were in. Do you understand how close to perfect what your life would be if on the way to work today, on the way to school, Oh gosh, traffic. You know why traffic's bad. It's actually not that construction zone. It's actually not because of rush hour. It's because there are four morons on the road who were texting while they were driving. They managed to slam into other people, change lanes when they shouldn't have, and they just the bottom five percenters have managed to screw up traffic for everybody. Why is the airport of Nightmare? Why where are there are these delays. Those delays are their technical problems. Of course, there are technical problems, but the airport is mostly a nightmare because of the employees and or travelers who are the bottom five percent of morons and evil idiots. And if you could remove them, it would all work out great. Why is that party not as fun as it should be on Friday night? Most of the people with that party are friendly and wonderful. Why wasn't the party great because the bottom five percent of the party were loud, obnoxious? You understand what I'm saying. Why in your classroom, why did it take an extra fifteen minutes before your teacher lets you out of class? Today, most of the students were good to go. You had a bottom five percent of losers, the bottom five percent of life. If you could clean it out, and there's no magic superpower, there's no magic button that could give you that power. But if you could do that in your own personal life, your own personal life would be so much better than it is now. Personal life, business life, your entire life. We'll go back to Columbia. Why does Columbia want to dump it's most violent people onto us? Why does it want to dump it's poorest people onto us. Well, what does it do for a country, any country of any size, if you can take the bottom five percent, we'll call them the bloodsuckers, whether they be criminal or poor or whatever it may be. But the ones who don't actually contribute, the ones who are a net drain, What does it do for you if you cannot only send those people to America? But you know, America is so full of scumbags in the government that there's a chance, not only will you be able to send your people to America, you'll probably find a senator or a president or a member.
Speaker 2: Of the House who will pay you for it. They'll find a round they'll find a roundabout way to stroke you a check and pay you to give them your bottom five percent.
Speaker 1: And so that for decades, for my entire forty three years on the planet, that's been a state of affairs in.
Speaker 2: The world, no matter where you are, no matter who you are.
Speaker 1: Oh you got five bottom five percent, Yemen, Hey get him on a ship. I heard Joe Biden got elected and you simply unload the problems. And where do you unload them? Right here? Which brings me to what happened with Columbia and Trump's response before we get to that bottom five percent probably describes you some of your employees, doesn't it. What if? What if you could get rid of the bottom five percent? You think I don't sympathize. That's all I have here with Chris and Corey bottom one percent. Really think I don't need improvements. That's what zip recruiter is there for. Zip recruiter is there so you can replace the Chris and Cory's in your job, in your company. I should say, stop stressing about finding that next great employee and go to ZipRecruiter dot com slash jesse and find him. He's already there waiting for you. Don't have to wait a week, you don't have to wait a month. You try it for free and you get matched boom instantly. Don't let the Chris of your job drag you down. ZipRecruiter dot com slash jesse is where you can try it for free. Don't make the mistakes I've made. We'll be back the Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Monday. Remind me well, I'm gonna remind you. Medal of Honor Monday is coming up. About forty five minutes from now, Chris, remind me to tell everybody what happened at the doctor's office today. It's a well, we'll do that after medal of honor Monday, if you will. Back to what we were discussing, how we as Americans we've gotten used to insanity and when we see normalcy, we now celebrate and we cheer. But the truth is that's how it always should be. So over the weekend, and Colombia, who's always been more than happy to unload its bottom five percenters onto our country. Colombia, well, Trump told them, hey, we got some planes coming. They're your people. We're sending them back. Got all these Colombian illegals here, whe you're setting them back. Their president, Gustavo Petro, Well, I'm honestly, I'm actually going to defend the guy. He's used to the way things have always been in America, or the way things have been for decades, and the way things have been for decades under Democrats and Republicans is you just say no, we're not taking them, and then America looks down starts twiddling its thumbs. Oh dang, that's too bad. Well, I mean, I guess we'll just move him into some tiny town in Idaho. Nothing we can do about that. But Trump said, excuse me, you're not taking them. Uh okay, here's some twenty five percent tariffs with fifty percent tariffs on the way. I will shatter your country on the wheel economically. You sure you're not gonna take them? And it was not exaggerating. I think within two hours the president of Columbia came out and said, you know what, I actually will take them. Thanks Trump, appreciate you, appreciate it very much. And we all celebrated. We all cheered. If you followed this story, we all cheered, Yeah, Trump, really tell it to them. They're taking them back to the Americans. And I'm not saying you should have cheered. I cheered. That's great, it's a great story. Good for Trump, well done. But pause for a moment on that and think about how insane things have been. We are celebrating an American president using the tools at his disposal to send back the dregs into Colombia. Now, I'm not dogging on us celebrating. I'm dog on every other president that came before him. Where has this been? And to clarify, I realize that Democrats are America hating communists now and most Republicans are weak. But you realize that that Trump Columbia story we just talked about, I'm sure you've heard about it today. That's how it should be, no matter who gets elected. And I'm not here to tell you that both parties should be the same. But you're always gonna have different parties in a country, different priorities, things like that. I get that, But sending back illegals, sending illegals out of your country back into their home country, it's being treated as radical and right wing and Republican. That should happen under Democrats and Republicans. That's just kind of how it's supposed to work. But we have been so conditioned to accept that. Well, no matter what, we gotta let the world just treat us like a punching bag, no matter what. It's wild to me, wow you or jd Vance on the news, this is a country founded by immigrants. Well, this is a country found country.
Speaker 3: This is a very unique country, and it was founded by some immigrants and some settlers. But just because we were founded by immigrants doesn't mean that two hundred and forty years later that we have to have the dumbest immigration policy.
Speaker 1: In the world. Listen to how the communist on the news just regurgitates the same communist talking point you've heard time and time again. We're founded by immigrants. They can't even help themselves. They are so conditioned to push the norm, to push the America hating norm. It just comes right out of them.
Speaker 3: We absolutely cannot unleash thousands of unvetted people into our countries. These people just like the guy who played a terrorist attack in Oklahoma a few months ago. He was allegedly properly vetted, and many people in the media and the Democratic Party said.
Speaker 1: That he was properly vetted.
Speaker 3: Clearly he wasn't, no, and that was.
Speaker 1: A very particular case. It wasn't clear if he was radicalized when he got here or these people are vetted and he was radicalized what he got here. But understand, she's really really trying to protect the system, and well, we have to play a game. In fact, Chris Corey, we're going to replace this one's we never used it, and we're going to come up with something and I don't know what it is yet. We have to come up with some kind of stinger for the sound board. Where is this communist, an evil liar or mentally handicapped, because this woman is one of the two. Now, this is Nora O'Donnell, faced the nation. Let's be honest, she's just an evil.
Speaker 3: We absolutely cannot unleash thousands of unvetted people into our countries.
Speaker 1: These people are just like the guy. These people are vetted. These people are vetted. She knows that's a lie. You could sit and explain to her how we take these people in from from countries where proper vetting is not possible because these countries don't have our documentation system. Americans are so used to living in a civilized country they think everybody has birth certificates and social security numbers and criminal records that are centralized and things like that. But nothing could be further from the truth. And you could explain to this face the nation hag that that is exactly what's going on here. I think her name's NORAA. O'donald. Don't quote me on that, but you could explain to her that that's the situation. But she already knows that's the situation. She knows improper vetting is the standard. She knows you can't properly vet these people. She is a communist trying to bring about the collapse of the United States of America. And as all communists, she knows it's her job to lie without end and without fail. And we have simply accepted that that's how things are supposed to be, and that now it's radical, it's a change. Now's what we should always be. I'll finish up on this. We're moving on. Hang on a Jesse Kelly Show on a Monday. Reminding you you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. You can leave us a voicemail eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three. Although not everybody's happy.
Speaker 4: See, why are you so prejudice against immigration? My grandparents were an immigration and we're good people. We don't till, we don't hurt, We work hard. So stop being so prejudiced.
Speaker 1: Okay, First of all, we need to get a couple things out of the way. First. I am prejudiced, Okay, not necessarily against immigrants or anything like that, but I believe in discrimination. You understand that, Communist I believe in prejudice. You do too. I'm just the one who's honest about it. So once again, allow me to explain it this way. You, no matter who you are, communist or normal person, listening to the sound of my voice. You you can tell how much you love something by how much you discriminate who gets access to that something. And if you discriminate a lot, then you love that something a lot. If you are well, just open it up and let everyone in. You can convince yourself you're nice, But the truth is you don't care about that thing. You see a couple of great examples. Well, here's an analogy. Your home, you this one before ten o'clock tonight. There's a knock on the door. You have your family home, and there's a dude with a dirty wife beater and a teardrop tattoo on his face, looking pretty rough, standing on the front porch. You open up the door, which you shouldn't do, especially you ladies, but all of you should not open that door either way. If you do. Happen to open the door and he says, hey, man, I want to come in. Mind if I come in, put my feet up, eat some of your food, watch TV. What are you going to say? You're going to say no, Yes, even you loser communists who hate watch the show. Why are you going to say no? You're going to say no because you have used your eyes and ears to make assessments, make judgments about that person and you, because of the love you have for the people and the things inside of your home, you have decided that person on your front porch is not actually going to have access to the people you love. Now, if that loser was trying to get into place you didn't care about, you would say you should definitely let him in. It would be nice to let him in. Don't be prejudiced. Isn't it the Christian thing to do to let him in? But if he wanted into your home, you would not let him in. Remember when the people of Martha's Vineyard were treated to I believe it was forty eight illegals bust to them by Ron de Santis. Did they even last forty eight hours? They had every single one of them on the bus. They called in the National Guard and said sign a thanks for coming. Why because they love Martha's Vineyard. One of the great arguments out there. I don't use it just because it sounds like you're pointing out communists hypocrisy, but Still, it's great when you when you drill it down a little bit deeper the pope. The Pope says America is evil for expelling illegals. You shouldn't do this. This is crazy. And yet I was just at the Vatican a month ago, the in fact might be a month ago. Today. I was walking inside the walls at the Vatican and I saw airport like security, armed guards everywhere. You can eat off the floor. I walked into the Vatican and there was a homeless man begging for food and change right outside the walls. Funny, I walked inside the walls and he wasn't there. You know why he wasn't there because the people inside the Vatican don't want that dirty filth inside the walls of the Vatican. That's why he wasn't there. It's not pointing out hypocrisy. It shows you the Pope cares a lot about the fancy walls and the domes and the statues and his ropes and everything else. And so he does what he discriminates on who is allowed in and who is allowed or well, who's not allowed it. And that brings me to a couple other points on your voicemail.
Speaker 4: Condition were you so prejudiced.
Speaker 1: I already explain why I'm prejudiced. I discriminate and I'm prejudiced. I'm prejudiced against stupid people. I'm prejudiced against people who are not born in my country, who believe they get to pillage my country. I'm prejudiced against gingers. I'm prejudiced against a lot of people immigration.
Speaker 4: My grandparents were an immigration and.
Speaker 1: My grandparents were in immigration. This is why I wanted to play this. I'm very prejudiced against stupid people. Listen, listen, you don't even know how to get through a fifteen second voicemail without screwing up words you feel they communists. Don't think you're ever going to leave me one of these voicemails and think you're going to sway me in any way because you're too stupid. You realize that and really being stupid. You should be mad, not at them, not at me. You should be mad at them because the Communists have taken advantage of your rampant stupidity. And you sound, I mean, you sound like got to be an older one. Why are you.
Speaker 4: So prejudiced against this immigration?
Speaker 1: We'll call it what Chris fifty sixty. It could be fifty depending on how many Marlboro Reds she's burned through. But you're not only stupid, You're older than me. You've lived decades more than I have. You've had decades where you could be acquiring knowledge and figuring out the way the world works and the motivations behind people. But you're too dumb, and you let them take advantage of you. And this is exactly why those of us who hear Tom Holman and cheer when he says things like this. You're why we cheer opening up to anyone who's in the country illegally and going into schools and grabbing them. Does that kids? Message needs to be clear, This consequences enter a country legally. If we don't show this consequences, you'll never go to fix the border. Promlemt and listen one more word, Communists, all of you, because we get a bunch of these emails and voicemails. Why are you prejudiced? Why are you so racist? Let me explain that doesn't work on me. You cannot use my values against me, Communists. I will never ever ever allow you to do so. And I understand that you you're used to dealing with a right with a GOP however you want to call it. Who has allowed you, for the entirety of your life to use their values against them. That's why you'll finally open up a Bible for the first time and you'll find a scripture to quote to them. Is this what Jesus would want? That's why you'll you'll try to accuse people of being Hitler or a Nazi, are prejudiced or racist, and you're used to throwing out these communist buzzwords and having people on the right suck their thumb and hond under their bed and play defense.
Speaker 2: Ah Na, I love black people, have of eva.
Speaker 1: You're never ever, ever, ever, ever going to get that with me ever, And just so you think I'm not just being mean, I need to explain why. I need to explain why I have no regard for you as a human being. You're more of a parasite, really a disease, if you will, blood sucking the country I love, doing everything you can to poison this culture, the minds of our children, to wreck everything you see. Of course, you convinced yourself you're the good person in all this, but you're not. You're just a parasite. If you will Now let me ask you, a parasite, do you care about its opinion on anything? World affairs, sports, I don't care. What do you ever? Would it ever occur to you if you got a parasite. I've had them a couple of times. Would it ever occur to you to look down at your parasite and ask what it thought of you? Of course it wouldn't. Communists, that's how I think about you. So your accusations don't work with me. It's not because of what you say. It's actually because of you yourself personally. I have no regard for you, So whatever you say doesn't matter. Does that make sense? Good? Let's do some emails and then we'll come back to Medal of Honor Monday and some more along these lines. Let's also talk about preserving memories for life and digitizing memories for life. Let's let's be honest about how we consume videos and pictures. Now, how do you do it? Where do you do it? You do it on your phone, don't you? You do it on your iPad, your phone, maybe your laptop. That's how we like to watch things, and it's easy to organize things. We'll put all that we took our vacation at the beach. We put them all our pictures here. We did it for our Israel trip. Remember when we all went to Israel. Is a big family, Holy lamb. We have a big Israel trip photo album of videos and things like that. Let Legacy Box do that for all the pictures in your life, all those old VHS tapes, the cam cam quarterer tapes, all those things. All those hard copies need to be professionally digitized. But who even knows how to do that. You're gonna sit there and try to scan everything on your phone. That's crazy. When Legacy Box will just do it for you. Legacy Box will send you a box. You put all that stuff in the box, you ship it off to them that will ship it all back. You'll eat your hard copies back and you get your stuff digitized so it lasts forever. You want your great great great grandkids to look at you on the beach. Maybe you don't want that. If you're out of shape, do you want that?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: Legacybox dot com slash Jesse saves you fifty percent. Legacybox dot com slash Jesse, We'll be back. Miss something. There's a podcast, Get it on demand wherever podcast. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Monday. Remember we have Medal of Honor Monday coming up like ten minutes from now. I can't wait anymore. I have to tell you right now. So I had an appointment today at the doctor's office. Don't worry. Everything's fine, Everything's fine. But it was one of these extra i'll call it an extreme physical So my dad, as you know, passed away recently. And as I've told you that, longtime listeners will know that on the Kelly side, the Kelly men just don't make it very long. They just don't. My dad was sixty nine when he died, just like two or three weeks shy of seventy, Well two weeks shy who's two weeks away from seventy, and he still made it longer than his dad, his brothers. It's just the Kelly men don't go. And you're a old man, your old man passing on early leads you to believe that at least you should probably go get looked at. I over the last three months, if I'm stewing me talking here, I've treated my body like a garbage disposal. Okay, nobody in the history of mankind has ever eaten as poorly as I've eaten over the last three months. Because food is my thing. You know what, I can't hide it. I love to eat. I love to eat. I eat every dagone good thing I can get my hands on. I think about food, I talk about food. I text about food. Bob yells at me when we're in the restaurant because she catches me eyeballing everyone's meal who walks by, and she tells everybody. She says, he looks at food the way other men look at other women. That's the way he looks at food. I admit it. So I've been eating. Look, I just gave you a long excuse. I've been eating so bad. And sweets too. I don't even I'm not even huge, that huge john Sweets, skittles and just cakes. I just don't even care. I'd just been dining it all for three months. Went to the doctor's office today, clean bill of health. Baby in your stupid face, Chris in your face, clean bill of health. Doc said you look great. He's look at what Chris was. Yes, Chris, it was a very thrill in examination. No it was no, No, it wasn't that I'm not in the navy. Okay, No, I just no. It was fine. He didn't check the oil man, what's wrong with you? No, but it was a throw. I even had to do the stress test thing like where you're running on the treadmill and stuff like that, and then they brought in I was shirtless for the stress tests, so they attach all these things to you, and then there was all these nurses and stuff like that in there. Well, for three months, my cardio hasn't exactly been on point, and I've had a lot of tacos in these three months, a lot of tacos. The doc's sitting in there and he's talking to me, and you know, the idea of a stress test is they have to get your heart rate to the maximum. So it's not like there's an easy stress test. No matter what, you're gonna max out on your heart rate. So they start ramping up the treadmill and I'm running and running and the doc is talking to me and he's trying to make basic conversation. And then I really couldn't talk that much anymore because I was sucking wind. But I didn't want to look like that because all the nurses were looking at me and my shirt was off, and I was like, ah, yeah, I'm doc, And the Doc's like, well, we could go a couple more minutes. I'm not sure good, And I'm telling you what. My lungs were on fire by this point and my legs were hurting. But of course the all Noah, I'm good, Doc, don't worry about it. What Chris, what? Yes. It's like when they tried to cut that thing out of my foot without anesthetic. But look, I haven't. I have a problem with that admitting when there's a lot of pain. It's like remember that time I got my face burnt. I don't know why we're talking about this on the radio. Remember that time I got my face burnt? When I was at the get my haircut, they opened up this haircut place and it was, you know, some barber shop for men or something like that, and after you got your hair cut, they would lean you back in your seat and they'd put a hot, warm towel over your face and wet, hot warm towel over your face and they would like give you like a hand massage or something. It was part of their thing. Yeah, it was kind of weak, but whatever, it was part of the thing, pard of the thing, and so lady must have been her first day, takes this washcloth and it was approximately the temperature of molten lava, and not only that, it was soaking wet, like she hardly rung it out, and she just just slaps that bad boy on my face and I can just I can practically hear my skin sizzling underneath it. And she even asked, because I guess I must have squirmed a little. She's like, is that okay? And I'm like, oh, yeah, it's good to go. I didn't say anything, and then I drove right home afterwards, and I walk in and freaked out, what happened to your face? My face is.
Speaker 2: All swollen up and read.
Speaker 1: So I do. I have struggled in the past with admitting things like that. So the fiscal went well. I did want to tell you the eyes not so much, not so much. You know the line, the vision test line thing where everyone everyone can picture the thing you have to read. That's on the wall. It's always an E on the top. And you know how they have the lines marked, So that's line one, two, three, three lines without glasses, three lines and numbers three. I was guessing, and the nurse was helping me. I was essentially down to the big fat E and the one below it. Finally she stops the test and she says, I'm so embarrassed right now. She says, why don't you go get your glasses. I had to wear my glasses for the vision test, but then I haced it. Baby Boom nailed, but it knew I could do it. Never had a doubt anyway. Have I talked to you about Puretop. I love Pure Talk. I love that my money doesn't go to a garbage cell phone company anymore, because for so long it has for most of my life. My first ever cell phone company was AT and T. How crappy is that? And then I had Verizon for ages. I'm hush. I don't know how many years I had Verizon and T Mobile. I wish I had done that. Corporate America started getting involved in politics a long time ago, And the truth is that gobs of my money have gone to evil communist causes. And now that I switched to Pure Talk, I don't have to stress that, at least cell phone wise anymore. Pure Talk's the patriotic cell phone company. They're giving out free Samsung Galaxy phones right now with a qualifying plan. So make sure you get a free phone. I have a whole thing. Pound two five zero, say Jesse Kelly. All Right, pound two five zero say Jesse Kelly. Takes ten minutes to switch. Dear Top five napper. I just saw an ad for an airbnb where you sleep inside of a World War two submarine, the uss Kobaya located in Wisconsin. Immediately I thought of you. I looked it up to make sure it was legit. It looks like it was. Please let us know what it's like, because I know you will now take your two boys to stay in. Hopefully they don't have a minimum hand size requirement. That's not very nice. His name is Austin. You can count me out on that. For a couple different reasons, I do not enjoy submarines. I've been in one World War two submarine. I am shocked at how tight it is in there. I don't even fit down the hallway. That's one two, a World War two submarine in Wisconsin. For some reason, I don't think that got there naturally. This has been a podcast from WR