Speaker 1: He is a late nine and you all along.
Speaker 2: Click on you to make it feel like gon.
Speaker 3: Grab your sweet tea, open Campire, Your homemade one is the perfect by the lights of low screens pride.
Speaker 4: Jack Hudson's here to make your night Late night when Jack Hudson lives here and he's got the songs, the.
Speaker 1: Last Us Be, Special gifts and stories too. He'll keep you up today with bloss moves.
Speaker 3: He's gonna sing, gonna, He's gonna.
Speaker 2: Play, don't play, He's enjoy at the end of your day.
Speaker 5: Don't need to wander, don't need the wrong.
Speaker 3: Jack's Late night Show feels just like a lot of laughter is real.
Speaker 5: The vibers rind.
Speaker 4: Jack Hudson's here Little Riding Late night with Jake Hudson Lidsen and he's got the songs, the laugh.
Speaker 5: Uspirit, special girls.
Speaker 1: And stories too.
Speaker 3: He'll keep you up today with bus news, the poor another glass.
Speaker 4: Take a seat this late night moment.
Speaker 1: It's hard to beat.
Speaker 3: From music to headlines and fun in between. Jake Huddson's show which the place to beat.
Speaker 4: Late night with Jack hudsin Lindsey. He's got the songs, the Last Us Spirit, special girls and stories.
Speaker 5: Too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Jack Hudsons bringing it.
Speaker 5: All of you late.
Speaker 4: With Jay hutsday.
Speaker 5: What's up guys?
Speaker 6: How is everyone doing this morning?
Speaker 5: Sorry about that, I had to do something, But what's up guys? Good morning? How is everybody doing this morning? I hope everybody is staying safe this morning. I know a lot of people have holidays. Merry Christmas. Three days Christmas, yeah, three days until Christmas, and I hope a lot of you guys are staying safe. Yeah, but good morning. How is everybody doing? No, one minute, it goes some mud oh ish.
Speaker 2: Mmmm here part of my area. Mm hmm, sure guys, hold on, but what is up guys?
Speaker 6: How is everyone.
Speaker 5: Doing this morning on this green and fabulous Yeah, but I hope everyone is staying safe this morning. Oh yeah, good morning guys. I hope everyone is staying safe this morning. I know, uh, I know that a lot of people are stressing about Christmas. Three days until Christmas and Christmas is easily. Yeah. I just want to say thank you guys.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 5: You stress every time. Christmas is about It's not about giving gifts, It's about being with family. Christmas is I know. I just want to say thank you you guys. Yeah, uh yeah, I need to h Yeah.
Speaker 3: A small town kid with a big old brain talks a little different. Buddy, you ain't a shame, lines up cars like soldiers on a mission, sees the world cleared with ladies of precision. Matter not talk much, but he shore can't feel. Heart full of love and a mind that's real. Stems with his hands when he gets too stressed. But in his own way, man, he gives, and.
Speaker 1: He's got a realm of his like a Banjol song. My walk a different, but he's still strong. Can't boxing a salt, that's why free different.
Speaker 4: Nonetheless, just letting them Be's got shine.
Speaker 1: His eyes in a storm in his chest. He's a whole lot of heart and he's doing his best.
Speaker 3: Some folks there something just don't get.
Speaker 1: But Mama taught him.
Speaker 6: Don't you ever forget.
Speaker 3: You're a masterpiece made from a higher plant, a cowboy spirit than the wire up. Man does math like magic, dross, dreams and things. He says the truest things when he stopped to think. He ain't broken. He's breaking the mold with a voice so quiet, but a story so bodo.
Speaker 1: He's got a.
Speaker 4: Rhythm all of his whole pack of banjo song, not a walk in diffriendal.
Speaker 1: But he's still strong.
Speaker 4: Came by saying a soul there's a lot of freak Jeffer, nonetheless.
Speaker 5: Just let me.
Speaker 4: He's got shine in his eyes.
Speaker 3: In a storm in his chest.
Speaker 1: He's a whole lot of hard and he's doing his face.
Speaker 3: He ain't gotta talk the loudest to make a sound. Sometimes the quiet one shake the ground.
Speaker 4: He don't need fixing, he just needs grace.
Speaker 1: Let him run his race, set his own damn place.
Speaker 4: He's got a rhythm of his Oh back a bench of salt. March is to a beat that's proud and strong. Don't try to change what you don't understand.
Speaker 1: Just take his head and be a better man.
Speaker 4: He's got shine his eyes and a storm in his chest.
Speaker 1: He's a whole lot of heart, and he's doing his bad different as it's just different. All that's beautiful.
Speaker 6: M Yeah, But what's up, guys? How is everyone?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I hope I run um kah yeah, uh.
Speaker 2: Mhm mm hmmmm mm hmmm.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Mmmhm yum.
Speaker 5: How is everybody doing? How is everyone doing today? I hope everyone is staying? Say if you're watching on YouTube, after the fact. The description is a link to my twitch. Uh. This is what was done live on Twitter. This is live on Twitch. If anybody that does want to watch this when when it's over, when you're watching this, or and if you do, go watch this on twitch because Twitch is where sometimes we're going to get some of the streams. I appreciate, you know, I create everything that people have done. Yeah, and also this will be on the audio platforms. Yeah. I want to say thank you. Yuh. I just want to say I appreciate everybody that let me go to clubes, let me m m yeah, and I appreciate that shows up to the streams I show. I want you guys to know I love you guys. This is something I love doing. Streaming is something I love doing, and I love what I do every day. And all right, I suppose somebody grade y'all not right. I was gonna be on here for a couple more minutes. Yeah, kah, alright, we're gonna go in raid Adriona Web Adonah. Web has always been cool to us, So we're gonna hit them with a raid. Bubb you guys. We'll see when we see it.
Speaker 6: Bye, kayh.