Speaker 1: The disclaimer to the fair season Karen's out there, Oh dare you? All guests on the show do not reflect the opinions of the host. The purpose of the show is to have interesting conversations, stretch our minds, and grow not what we want. If you are looking for an echo chamber viewer and listener, discretion's advised.
Speaker 2: You talk about extreme.
Speaker 3: What is happening and what is up? Hold out your glass because we're about to fill it.
Speaker 1: Up torches high, you know, look at it from a different perspective, different perspective, different perspective.
Speaker 4: Hey, guys, what is happening and what is up? Old actual glass? Because we are about to feel it up. Welcome to the Promethous Lambs Podcast, the place the conversations are always enlightening.
Speaker 3: I'm your host, Doc Brown.
Speaker 4: Here, we like to use the allegory of the Prometheus lens to take a second.
Speaker 3: Look at everything.
Speaker 4: Well, hey, guys, have you ever just looked at the UFO phenomenon and the nineteen forty seven Roswell incident and the presidents?
Speaker 3: What do they know?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 4: What are they keeping from us? And ask these kind of questions to yourself. Well, if you have, I have a great conversation lined up for you tonight. I got a returning guest, this brother come on and blew people's minds. Honestly, it's skyrocketed in my download numbers. It was a very very popular episode. So I'm really really grateful and thankful to have this man come back. But he's got a new book and he tackles the topic of aliens and this is called the Deliberty Code and Act to welcome back to the show, Tyler Guilry Tyler, thanks for coming back, brother.
Speaker 2: Hey, I appreciate it. I'm always delighted to jump on here and talk paranormal Supernatural UFOs with you. So looking forward to diving in into this talk today.
Speaker 4: Well, for those that maybe that missed our first episode, The Gate of the Gods, your most or last recent book, just go ahead and introduce yourself to the audience, because we get new listeners and stuff all the time. Just introduce yourself and give everybody a little bit of a feel of who you are and what you do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely so. I am Tyler Gilreith, investigative theologian. I like to investigate, you know, all of the stuff that you do here on this channel on Dataly. But I've got, you know, fifteen plus years in ministry church ministry, and I saw a need for, you know, some scholarship in this area to dive into it. And so I've got three books out, and if you'll don't mind a shameless plug, let me just kind of summarize my work very quickly. Gospel over God's is my first book. It is a chronological study of the supernatural war the Bible from Genesis through the Book of Jude. My second book was Gate of the Gods. That's the one that I believe we talked about last time on your podcast. It is an in depth study in the Book of Revelation investigating the supernatural war in John's Apocalypse. In that book, I look at a lot of Babylonian threads that are sometimes not brought out, but I feel like are very important in unraveling the mystery. And you know, in this book, it's it's a little different because I go back and ask the question, you know, all the things that are being talked about in Congress. I mean, for example, you know, going back to July twenty sixth, twenty twenty three, there was a House Oversight subcommittee, you know, National Security hearing essentially on the topics of UAPs, and you had various whistleblowers such as David Grush, Ryan Graves, Commander David Fraver, who were testifying before Congress about the subject of UAP's unidentified anomalist phenomenon or UFOs as they are formerly called. And from that, there was also a second hearing back in November of twenty twenty four. It was also a joint subcommittee hearing, and in that hearing you had more credible witnesses coming forward, such as doctor Tim Galladett, he was a retired real admiral. You had lou Elizondo, who essentially was the headman at a TIP. You had Michael Schellenberger who has a lot of sources, he's an investigative journalist. And then lastly there was Michael Gold who worked for NASA. And so those are two fundamental hearings where you have member of Congress coming together asking the question are we alone? And so when that began, I started asking the question has this ever happened before? You know? I mean I know it has in the modern era, you get various hearings throughout the decades. You know, the past fifty or sixty years. But you know, I started digging and looking and just wondering. You know, this topic of are we alone? Has it ever come up? Was in the you know, the eighteen hundred, seventeen hundreds, and so I began doing some digging because from my study, no one had ever really touched this subject to this level. And so I was shocked when I began to dig and find what we're going to talk about today in this you know podcast that the answer is yes. You know, some of the Founding fathers did talk about this topic of are we alone? Non human intelligence, you know, even craft reports of craft in aerial phenomenon back in the seventeen eighteen hundreds, and so I wanted to dive deep into this topic in the Liberty Code and talk about what's happening today, but also take it back and say, you know, has this ever happened before? And so that is what this book primarily is all about. And I think your readers or my readers and your listening audience will find it, you know, very compelling if they, you know, get a copy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And also this is just a subject too that speaking as a whole broad brush Christians don't really dive into. They kind of shy away from this thing. You know, you got people like Lazuli, but to most you know, everyday Christians la out there, you know what I mean, So they don't even listen to him, So right, they may Christians are entering this space. Yeah, well, I guess just take us on this journey man, you know, wherever you'd like to start. But I know the Founding Fathers. I read your description on Amazon and it talked about the Founding Fathers. Even George Washington and Jefferson, Yeah, had encounters with these things. And that's something that really interests me because I've done some research on the Founding Fathers and stuff, but didn't know about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah there, I mean, before I get into the you know, evidence based research, you know, there's always been some whispers of this. There's a legend, you know, of Washington that goes back to its essentially Valley Forge seventeen seventy seven, seventeen seventy eight, where you know, Washington encountered some other worldly being that pretty much showed him the future of America. And I'm not so sure that was a credible I can't we can't say that necessarily that was a credible, you know, historical event. It seems to have been given legs in eighteen sixty when it was printed by Anthony Sherman. So you know, I'm not saying it didn't happen, but there's just not enough evidence to say emphatically that it did happen. So what I want to talk about today is not hearsay. It is not revisionist history. This is history that I believe our government does not want people to know. Okay, And so the first place I want to I want to take you guys on this journey. Everybody's who's you know joining the podcast today. I want to go back to, you know, around seventeen ninety six, just for a minute, there was a founding father who was very you know, influential for his time. His name was David Rittenhouse. That may or may not ring a bell with you. Uh. He was not a signer of the Declaration of Independence, but he was very important. Let me explain. So Rittenhouse, he was a Swiss army knife. I mean, you know, the colonial American and early America relied on David Rittenhouse for a lot of things. In fact, George Washington hired him on multiple occasions to make certain precision instruments for him, especially when they were trying to chart out all the territories. Rittenhouse was an astronomer, okay. He built some of the early telescopes you know that we had in you know, in America. I believe. Also he he was one of the first to track the transit of Venus in seventeen sixty nine, and so Washington also, uh, there was there was a series of letters that were shared back and forth between Washington, Jefferson, and Writtenhouse, and in those letters, they pretty much all came to the conclusion that David Rittenhouse was the man for the job to fill the role of the director of the US meant okay, so he was the one that really is in charge of getting America's money in order right in the very beginnings. And so I can't I can't really explain in this short amount of time that we have how important he was, but he was extremely important. Well. Tragically Writtenhouse passed away and it was such a hit for the country that there was an invitation that was sent out pretty much to all of the Congress, the Senate, Washington himself, and foreign even foreign dignitaries came. Now I should also say this that Rittenhouse was the functioning president of the American Philosophical Society. This is not a known well known group by most people in modernity.
Speaker 3: Like a da Vinci guy, you know, yeah, renaissance man.
Speaker 2: At this time. He really really, really was. But the American Philosophical Society, if anyone wants to go down some rabbit holes, uh, they have an archive and you can look at all the things they talked about, you know, anywhere from astronomical signs to weather to you know, crops to medicine. Uh. You know, in modern times we might say this is a high level ted talk essentially. And so he was the president of the American Philosophical Society when he passed. And it was that society that planned this eulagium or this memorial service to remember this great patriot. And so they sent out letters, like I said, to the Congress to sendate the House and foreign dignitaries in Washington. We know Washington was in attendance. And here's the date, December seventeenth, seventeen ninety six. Six months had went by. I believe he died back in June, maybe June twenty sixth seventeen ninety six, and so some months had passed, and they did this so that people could travel and get word and attend the event. This is, you know, before a lot of the modern means of communication transportation, and so they gave everyone plenty of time. Washington was there and doctor Benjamin Rush, he was tapped and given the opportunity to basically, you know, be the one that conducted the eulogium and the grand affair. Right, And doctor Benjamin Rush was a signer of the Declaration of Independence, and so he was also an important figure in his own right. And you know in this eulogeem, by the way, it was in a church building, I should say that it was on I believe it was the first Presbyterian church that was located on High Street there in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. And he was about noontime and doctor Benjamin Rush began to articulate and talk about all the musings and the accomplishments of Rittenhouse. But there was a couple of lines in there where Benjamin Rush read some quotes directly from Rittenhouse. I thought they were very fascinating, and I'll just you know, kind of share some of these with you. But Essentially, he said, how far the inhabitants of other plan plans may resemble Man, we cannot pretend to say, seize thin galileo to improve thy optic tube, and thou great Newton, for bear thy ardent search into the mysteries of nature, lest you make unwelcome discoveries. So let's just, you know, let that sink in just for a minute. The government.
Speaker 4: I think he's admitting that some of these scientific discoveries and stuff like that was given to them by you know, other worldly things that look like us.
Speaker 3: Man, that's what it sounds like to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's he's very he's hinting out a lot of things here being a little ambiguous. But here's here's something else he says that he gets beyond just the possibility. He says, if their inhabitants, okay, the inhabitants are a word for biologics or you know, or bodies, we might say, if their inhabitants have found it necessary to erect artificial fabric so of government, let us suppose they have not done it with so little skill. We will hope their statesmen are patriots and their kings have the feelings of humanity. Now, this was said where you had individuals such as George Washington in attendance. Andrew Jackson was there. Andrew Jackson was the seventh I believe, the seventh president of the United States at the time. He was the representative for the state of Tennessee. You also had James Madison, who I believe was the fourth president. He was the representative for Virginia. You had Aaron Burr, who was the vice president under Thomas Jefferson. He was in attendance. And so you know, all of these figures were there, and multiple future presidents and they were all hearing the same thing in that church building at noon on High Street. You know, the possible ability, the what ifs, that we are not alone in the universe. And a lot of people justin to have, you know, come to the conclusion that this is all just a product of sci fi movies. You know, this whole topic is just can be you know, you know, just summed up with Steven Spielberg and his creativity and his cinematic movies, right. And I think people would be shocked in our own government would not want people to know that this has been a topic. What is happening now where the House of Representatives, the US Senate, you have former and current presidents weighing it on this topic. This has happened before, and so under the sun right, No, no, not at all, And so I was blown away. You know, why has no one talked about this? Why why has this never come up in congressional hearings? Or why have representatives that are outspoken such as you know, uh uh timber Chet from Tennessee, from Knoxville. Uh, he's been very bull like a bulldog on this topic, pushing disclosure transparency. Why has it he talked about it? And so I felt, you know, this was very very important. Just that alone is pretty transformational. And so that's Ah, that's one of the first events I talked about in the Liberty Code. I also talk about John Adams. John Adams was the uh pretty much the vice president under Washington. They didn't have the greatest relationship, but he became the second president once Washington was out office. And in chapter two of the Liberty Code, I talk about his private diaries, these extraterrestrial diaries, where he also speculates about the inhabitants of other worlds and you know the possibilities that we are not alone, and so that is the second president of the United States wrestling with these very ideas. And then I also mentioned Jefferson in chapter three. I get into Thomas Jefferson. He was a fascinating character. I really enjoyed learning a lot about Thomas Jefferson. And he also was a very brilliant individual. He spent in his childhood he spent you know, over twelve hours a day studying, learning everything he could. He spent time overseas as a diplomat. He came back over, you know, to the States, and obviously went on to become President of the United States. I want to also say this just kind of shows you the level of his, you know, intelligence. He also was the president of the American Philosophical Society, not during his president presidency but after. And you also had men such as Benjamin Franklin, who was also president of that society. So there's a couple of presidents from the American Philosophical Society that are very brilliant, brainy individuals, and Jefferson was one of them. But what I found was fascinating when we come with Jefferson. Essentially, Jefferson had two letters come across his desk that were UFO sidings. Okay, fascinating stuff. You know, the fact that we were let to believe Roswell nineteen forty seven was when all started. Some even take go back to nineteen thirty three.
Speaker 4: Are you a hunter, a hiker, or just an outdoor enthusiast. Well, if you are, you know that good quality gear is hard to come by and find an All American maid is like finding Bigfoot in the woods. Hence the name of Squat Survival Gear. Head on over to Squatch survival Gear dot com use the code LP ten for ten percent off store wid Hey you guys, it's no secret that every single day your dollar loses its value.
Speaker 3: If a man.
Speaker 4: Invested one thousand dollars in silver in the sixties, today, that same one thousand dollars would have magically turned into almost thirty thousand dollars. Silver and gold only continues to increase in value if you have a four to oh one k or money setting in savings that is just a number in a computer system that is one MP or hack away from being deleted forever.
Speaker 3: I have recently teamed up.
Speaker 4: With Cornerstone Assets and Metals and started investing in gold and silver myself and I highly encourage the listeners. If you have money in savings just sitting there, invest it in hard tangible assets. The same thing with your four one ks. Take a twenty to thirty percent cut of that four to one k that number in a computer system and invest into hard tangible assets. Thats proven to only increase in value. Be sure to check out the link in the description or the number on the screen, and be sure and tell them that Doc Brown from Prometheus Lenn sent you Torch is high, guys.
Speaker 2: But that's not the case. I mean, you know, that may be the case in again modernity. But what I found is two letters written to Thomas Jefferson, and I'll share some of that with you, you know, if you like. That details what they saw, and it's very reminiscent of things that people are describing today. So one letter was it was written from William Dunbar and it was the event took place in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. It took place June thirtieth, eighteen hundred, and he wrote this letter to Jefferson. Now, Jefferson read this letter out loud to the American Philosophical Society. We know that because of the online archive. Okay, that I was able to go through and investigate. And here's what he says. It just starts off by saying a phenomenon was seen to pass Baton Rouge on the night of April fifth, eighteen hundred. He goes on to describe it. He says it was the size of a large house seventy or eighty feet long, and then it says it resembled the figure five in plate four. Now we don't have that drawing. I thought this was very interesting that drawing is nowhere to be found. It is suddenly missing from the archive. The fact that there was actual drawing of what this man saw, it's gone. It's not in the record for whatever reason.
Speaker 4: So drew it and included it in the letter.
Speaker 2: Exactly the guy that drew saw it, drew a picture of what he saw, included in the letter to Jefferson, and it's nowhere to be found. I have dug in every corner it is not there. But essentially he goes.
Speaker 4: On most important part, if he can protect anything that, I would think.
Speaker 2: Exactly exactly that was a key part. So if anybody could, you know, come up with any evidence, I would love to see it. But I have. I have looked everywhere, and it is not to be found. And I believe that's probably, you know, by government intent. But he goes on to say that it appeared, it hovered about two hundred yards above you know land, okay. And he said that it was holly luminous, it was crimson red. Okay. There's some great history oracle UFO sightings, very similar even over a lot of our installation sites that retain weapons of mass destruction, Okay. And essentially this thing is said to have crashed in the letter that actually came down and crashed, and it said that let me read this letter here he said, when passing right over the heads of the spectators, the light of the surface of the earth was a little short of the effect of sunbeams, though at the same time, looking another way, the stars were visible, which appears to be a confirmation of opinion formed of its moderate elevation. He says that in passing a considerable degree of heat was felt, but no electric sensation. Immediately after it disappeared in the northeast, a violent rushing noise was heard, as if the phenomenon was bearing down the forest before it, and in a few seconds a tremendous crash was heard, similar to that of the largest piece of ordnance, causing a very sensible earthquake. He says, I have been informed that search has been made in the place where the burning body fell, and that a considerable portion of the surface of the earth was found broken up and every vegetable body burned or greatly scorched. I have not yet received answers to a number of queries I have sent on which may perhaps bring to light more particulars. So fascinating possibility that you had this house sized object that for a while hovered over the earth, the size of a house or larger and crashing down, and you know, we have no follow up. You know what happened, you know what was discovered, We have no follow up math thing.
Speaker 3: It's like what happened to the ship, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: They talked about how the devastation, so obviously it wasn't there. It's just they've seen the aftermath of the crash.
Speaker 2: It's what sounds like exactly. And so you know, Jefferson was reading this and you know, two very important figures, and I'm sure there was follow up, but we just don't have the follow up. So that's the first one here. Let me let me share a second one with you. This one's I think even more fascinating. So he got a second letter. I don't know if Jefferson was a UFO magnan or what, but he received a second letter. This was from two individuals. There are two witnesses, Edward Hansford and John Clark. This UFO siding took place in Portsmouth, Virginia on July thirty first, eighteen thirteen, and they describe seeing essentially a large It starts out as a ball offier as large as the sun. It says that this ball of fire then assumed the form of a turtle, and then it appeared to be agitated, and it descended obliquely to the west. It raised again perpendicular to its original height. It then assumed the shape of a human skeleton, and then it assumed the form of a Scottish highlander. So that pretty fascinating. I mean, you obviously you don't just have you know, something prosaic going on. You know that you can explain away with some natural phenomenon. You I mean, you have something shape shifting in the sky, and it was seen not by one but by two individuals, and uh.
Speaker 4: Makes me one of the plasma, you know what I mean. I recently talked with doctor Greg Little and he's got some theories on that. He talks about the electromagnetic spectrum and that you know, the Earth gives this stuff off and it follows like a like a cracking concrete basically like all the friction and magnetic stuff going on, that it follows these fault lines where it finds a crack, it comes out, and that he was saying that it's like plasma balls, balls of energy. And it was his theory that other worldly or spiritual entities used these things kind of like doorways or portals and they access them and how they can change forms and things like that to the to appeal to the person that is observing them.
Speaker 2: That's pretty fast talking about that.
Speaker 3: That's what I was thinking of out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that may be possible, you know, not really sure, but but yeah, this this letter came across Jefferson's desk, and if I'm not mistaken, this letter maybe hanging up in uh Jefferson's basically museum Mana Monticello, Monticello. There is there may be a copy hanging up there. But yeah, you know, the these are some of the things, right that that I found that were just really mind blowing and fascinating. The fact that they're you know, they're Congress to send it. Presidents were talking about life on other planets, and uh John Adams has a diary that he talks about this stuff. Personal diary. And and then you know, second President the United States, the third President of the United States has uh Unidentified anomalous phenomenon or UFOs and letters and reports that come across his desk, and so you know, these are things that I think need to be a part of the public domain, at least the public discussion. The public needs to know that this is not something that is just taking place in the past fifty or sixty years, but has been ongoing for a very long time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and honestly, all that stuff was fascinating, But what really stood out to me was that eulogy. That guy said that basically, I mean and you said, he invented you know, basically telescopes and was an astronomer and kind of like you know, at that time, like their version of a Da Vinci he was, Yeah, and basically he just the way I heard it is that these other worldly entities or whatever that looked like us gives all this wisdom and knowledge and technology and even going back to the Bible, you know, the angels every time they show up, they look like us. Yeah, you know, they eat, they sleep, they drink, and uh, you know, it even tells you to what is it be kind of strangers because you could be entertaining angels unaware? Right, All that stuff just clicks when I heard that. It's fascinating.
Speaker 2: It is fascinating exactly, And you know, I track my fascination with his topic all the way to present day. And you know, I go through a lot of the other presidents, you know, such as you know Nixon, and you know, you know JFK, JFK. How JFK touches this topic. I don't know if you've done a lot into this or not, but.
Speaker 4: I was hoping you touch on JFK because all the conspiracy stuff surrounding him, and he talked about the the secret people, you know, the shadow people pulling strings and all that stuff. And it was shortly after that space, you know, he was taken out, and so yeah, I definitely if there's any kind of correlated with him, i'd love to hear.
Speaker 2: It, absolutely, So let me let me kind of lay the groundwork for JFK. So you know JFK, you know, when he came on the scene, he was full of ideas. He was an inspiration to a lot of people, and he had different ideas, and he found himself clashing with the CIA, the Central intelligence community community, and uh, let me kind of lay out this timeline and how it escalated to potentially being uh, why JFKO, Why JFK died or was assassinated? So let's go to nineteen sixty one just for a minute. This is the uh uh there's a famous UFO event called the NATO UFO event in nineteen sixty one, and essentially there were fifty unknown objects and that is one term that UFOs were once called unknowns. But fifty unknowns were basically detected on radar moving from the Soviet Union towards Europe. And this is really could be potentially catastrophic. You know, you're in the middle of this Cold War, you know, situation, and you know, everybody's tents and everybody's fingers on the trigger. And so when these fifty unknowns were seen leaving the Soviet Union headed towards Europe. People were thinking, is this an aerial assault? You know, are we under attack? Now? Are you sending this or no, you're sending this right, Both sides are pointing their fingers. What is going on? Well as mysterious as they came, the fifty Unknowns disappeared over the Norwegian Sea. And this event left JFK with a gut wrenching feeling about how fragile peace was during the Cold War. Okay, so that was February nineteen sixty one. Let's go to April nineteen sixty one. You have this infamous, you know, Bay of Higgs event in Cuba where the CIA and JFK disagree on sending air support and how that was a feilled mission in fiasco and an embarrassment to our country. And so that began to splinter the relationship that the executive branch had within itself, you know, the President JFK and and the CIA from that disagreement on how to handle that terrible situation. And so fast forward to June same year, June fourth, nineteen sixty one, you had this Vienna summit where JFK goes and meets with the Soviet premier Nikita Krushchev, and they developed a friendship, in a relationship, a partnership where essentially JFK wanted to have a joint space program with the Soviets. That's how close they got following this Vienna summit in nineteen sixty one. But what was surprising to JFK is that Nikita Krushchev told John F. Kennedy about a secret American operation called Operation Palladium that the American were doing to the Russians. And essentially what they were doing is they were sending fake signals to lull them to sleep so that they would get used to seeing these mysterious ghost signals on radar to where we could fly our bombers in undetected. And this was psychological warfare essentially, you know, is what is going on here, and this is where you know the CIA is becoming all too powerful where you have going back to Eisenhower, essentially a lot of presidents feel like the CIA is a law and to themselves, and though it falls under the executive branch, it it acts independently of the president. And so this was terrible news to JFK. The fact that he did not have control over the CIA and his distrust in the CIA continues to grow even more. Right. Okay, So that was June fourth, nineteen sixty one Vienna Summit. Twenty four days later, JFK gets back to the United States. He writes a letter to then CIA Director Alan Dulles, and he says that he wants a report and he wants to be briefed on all psychological warfare plans and MJ twelve and he wants it now. And MJ twelve. For those of you who may be listening and are not familiar with that group, it was a group called the Majestic Twelve M standing for Majestic and then Jay standing for Jehovah, like Jehovah God. The twelve was emblematic of the twelve Tribes of Israel, the twelve Apostles, And so this was a a secrecy group within elements of the CIA for the most part, that saw themselves as the gatekeepers of UFO knowledge. Okay, Again, many believe there was an executive order given in the fifties that basically offiscated this information away from future presidents because they thought it was too sensitive. And so m J twelve was a part of this psychological Warfare operation Operation Palladium, and pretty much the know. It alls to the UFO Secrets of America, and Kennedy won an answers. So I have this letter and you know included in the book. And by the way, I should say this letter was a part of the Majestic twelve documents. They have come under scrutiny over the years. It is not written by one individual. These are a compilation of documents that have surfaced over several decades, and some are more credible than others. But I believe the documents related to JFK written to CIA directors. We're going to talk about another letter just a minute. They are accurate and they did happen, and so JFK demands answers. And essentially we know this meeting took place because when President Trump revealed the first time the first batch of JFK documents, not the recent one, but the original one in his first term, we gained access to the calendar in this schedule and the diary entries of CIA Director Alan Doles And what we discovered, for those who have read those documents, is that he met Alan Dollas met with JFK. I believe twice on that day, further proving the fact that you know.
Speaker 4: This conversation happened. Okay, third party confirmation. You can't get no better evidence than that.
Speaker 2: Third party confirmation, exactly right, and so that is key to this whole discussion. June twenty eighth, nineteen sixty one two declassified Alan DoLS diary entries that reveal he did meet with Kennedy twice that day, the same day that this infamous letter was written to Alan Dollas from JFK. Okay, this confirmation, in my mind, that happened, okay, very quickly, Alan Dollas, he was not going to give away the goods. He ended up being removed out of office. JFK had had enough and Alan Dallas was gone. Okay, he's no longer acting head of the CIA. So fast forward about two years. There's a new director named John John McCombe, and there was a letter written on June excuse me, November twelfth, nineteen sixty three, okay, where he writes a similar letter to the new director. And essentially this letter, he's very specific. He says, I want a classification review of all UFO information of the known targets and the unknown targets and I want them now. The CIA was not going to give that information to JFK. Just a few days later, like a week later, JFK was assassinated after he demanded answers from the CIA that he was to have this information. Now, let me bring up a third document that's important to this whole discussion. There is a document in the Majestic twelve files called the Burned Memo. Okay, it's believed the Burned Memo was written fall of nineteen sixty three. We have this memo because it was recovered by an officer. It was essentially put in the vault of then CIA Head of Intelligence, James Jesus Angletona. He was a spymaster for the CIA. He was a member of this Majestic twelve group. And in this letter, in this document, this Burned Membo, because it's literally burned, Okay, he's the man that saved it, snatched it out of the fire, evidence that he wanted the world to know. It says that Lancer cannot continue to fry us or know this information. Lancer was the secret service name for President Kennedy. So I'm summarizing here.
Speaker 3: Wow, So even the president had like a code name he did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, his name was Lancer. And this document, this burned membo said that JFK's got to go. We can't tolerate this anymore. Okay, he has to be handled, he has to be taken out killed. And this was followed nineteen sixty three, the same time period that he was assassinated. So, you know, let me let me just first say, this is all fascinating and amazing that you know, all of this documentation is there. It is historically accurate, it is not supposition. But let me go down the rabbahole a little further and talk about this figure, James Jesus Angleton that had this document in his in his safe, in his vault. We now know, because of the new declassification from President Trump on the JFK files, that James Jesus Angleton did in fact recruit Oswald for his own purpose, and it's a little ambiguous why he recruited him, but that he was under surveillance for two years prior to the assassination. We know that because there was a stack of documents on James Jesus Singleton's desk about Oswald and he was tracking his whereabouts in New Mexico and other places, or down in Mexico and other places. Just a few days before Kennedy would be shot in that motorcade event, James Jesus Angleton, the spymaster of the CIA, downgraded Oswald's threat level agency wide. And why that matters is because if his threat level had remained at a super high level where it was, President Kennedy would not be allowed to get anywhere close to Oswald.
Speaker 3: Okay, they've been monitored a lot better. It's like they were like, Okay, he's no longer a threat. We don't have to follow him anymore.
Speaker 2: Exactly though, So why did James Jesus Angleton, the one that held a document in his safe that said Lancer has to go, why did he suddenly downgrade Oswald days before Kennedy was assassinated.
Speaker 3: It's like he was smart. He was Keviny's tracks, you know.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's like he got an order from above him to do this thing, and he did it, and then he kept that as like a receipt case. They turned on him and he could, you know, kind of clear his name, so to speak.
Speaker 2: Exactly exactly. I mean, you know a lot of people say that this new document dump was a nothing burger. It is not a nothing burger. You just have to know what you're looking for and you have to dig. Now, there is no what I would say, a truly smoking gun, but you have you have all this evidence that if you put it together, it is kind of like a smoking gun. I mean, you have, you know, years of JFK demanding answers on the UFO topic and the CIA pushing back to the point that they're saying he needs to be killed, taken out of the picture, Lancer has to go, and you have all this evidence that is mounting, and to me, it says that at the very least JFK was assassinated for pushing the UFO topic and transparency. Now there may be in some other issues with that, and I believe there was. I believe it was the UFO topic mixed with the fact that JFK wanted to have a joint lunar program with the Soviets. He also wanted US to denuclearize and wanted them to do denuclearized, and the CIA was not having it, and so it was kind of a perfect storm for JFK that seemingly, you know, it looks like the CIA took him out, and so I talk about all of.
Speaker 4: That, the drug allegations, know that, the amphetamine use, and him running around with Marilyn Monroe, and he was kind of a lady's man playboy. So if you think of the Epstein stuff, what do people do. People of power entice people with women and drugs and all these things to incriminate them, to have you know, leverage and like put them on a leash and make them do what they want. So, you know, maybe the CIA thought that he was a high risk to be compromised and used as a foreign asset, you know, kind of like a what do you call it? The lesser evil is to get rid of it kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, I think that's they fell back into a corner. He wanted a joint partnership, he wanted to denuclearize, he wanted UFO transparency, and the CIA wanted none of those things. There is a Maryland Merriman Marilyn Monroe document in the n J twelve, just the twelve documents, that indicates she might have known JFK may have told her something about the UFO topic, and that may have she was basically threatening to reveal the information and that may have ultimately led to her death as well. So the UFO topic, from my investigation, in all of this is held at a higher classification than weapons of mass destruction. Okay, that that is how tight this lid is on the Mason Jar. It is truly truly inaccessible for a lot of presidents. Now that is at least in the past. Okay, Now moving forward, I believe we are living in a new day, a new era. Where President Trump said when he was running for re election, the most asked question was about the us foxtopic and he has promised transparency on that. Now we may or may not get that. I mean, we're not getting a lot of transparency on the Epstein documents. We all, we have gotten transparency on a lot of the JFK documents and then Martin Luther King documents RFK. All of that will undoubtedly come out. But so you know, we'll see what happens. I mean, but what's happening right now is pretty important. You have members of Trump's cabinet who are supposedly allegedly being briefed into this topic. The most important one is Marco Rubio. He is apparently the one that has the most knowledge about this topic, and he holds several high positions right now maybe future president. You know, we'll just have to wait and see if he runs or not. But but it's getting very interesting. I made a side came out several years ago, and I include this in the Liberty Code. I don't know if your audience can see this or not, but I included in the Liberty Code. He came out. He was a pretty much in charge of Israel's space program, highly respected individual, and a few years ago he came out and said President Trump knows about UFO's the Crash or Triver programs and the non human intelligence and essentially he made some even bigger allegations that said that there is a you know, this treaty in place or galactic federation or whatever, and Trump knows about it and he's just keeping quiet, keeping it quiet. So that was a big deal when that came out. I mean, that was a respected individual in Israel who had been in that role for eons saying that we and President Trump knows about this, so we'll see what happens with it. But the Deliberty Code is a pretty much a chronological investigation into this from George Washington all the way to President Trump. And so if you want to know what the presidents know about UFOs, what they really know about UFOs, I do my best job in investigating that and bringing out a lot of new information to the surface. So yeah, I've enjoyed the study.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's awesome. Because of course, I don't want you to give away the whole book. I want these guys to, you know, get your book and check it out and read these things. But just the stuff you've told me already is already just mind blowing to me. And even with Trump too.
Speaker 3: I mean.
Speaker 4: You got to think people, when they make mistakes, they learn from them. So the CIA, you know, had this secret group looking into these things. Will a former president found out about it and give them a lot of trouble. That's so much so that allegedly, you know, they had to take him out. So if that is the case moving forward, would they not be more secretive or would they just you know, throw out some little you know, what's the word I'm looking for, not important breadcrumbs, this information to feed the population and the people, to keep them off their trail. But even if Trump does know, well, those will happened to Kennedy. He knows to keep his mouth shut and play the game right because he don't want to be life either.
Speaker 2: That's that's very true. I mean, let me let me kind of another running short on time, but let me kind of reveal why I think the government is so hesitant to roll this out. Okay, first of all, they've been gaslighting the American people for years. Nothing to see here and move long citizens. They have ridiculed anyone who's talked about it. They have denied, denied, denied, So that's obvious. But there's some other peripheral things that are major factories in all of this. So one is the fact that the United States government allegedly has a crash retrieval and reverse engineering program and has had it since the nineteen forties. And from that, we began to study this to try to reverse engineer it, right, and it's stated that we kind of hit a wall, or government hit a wall with it. And so what they did is they started loaning out some of these craft secretly to aerospace companies, private aerospace companies such as Lockhee Martin, and that they hope that they could do something with it because our own government wasn't really getting anywhere. And so what we were worried about, our government was worried about, is that we were going to get left behind. There is a space race. Other countries have their own reverse engineering craft retrieval programs. I saw, I list all of them in the Liberty Code, and each country is racing to figure out this technology because who can ever harness the power of electro gravitics or anti gravity wins the game. And so they began giving this to private aerospace companies and not other companies. So here's you know, some some side effects if you just come out with all this, well then you're going to have lawsuits all over the place. Well, you gave an advantage to this company and they developed these technologies and got these patents and made all this money. And what did you do for us? You know, you didn't tell us about none of this. You didn't give us, you know, fair technology or a chance that you know, making derivative tech from this. And so you're going to have lawsuits, you know, left and right. It's you know, also going to you know, affect a lot of people's faith. We know that was a concern. Originally. There was various reports and investigations into this by the government where they began to wargame war plan you know, what would disclosure look like, what would it affect? And something else that effect besides faith was the world economy, because the world economy is run on petroleum, oil and gasoline, and if you have the power of electro gravitics, you don't need that anymore. And so that pretty much runs the world economy to a large degree, right, And so that's a a deep concern as well, is you know, will the whole world just go to pot and you know, chaos be everywhere financially in the stock market and whatnot. And so you know, that's the concern. And then you have the fact that if we announced that we have this, you know, then other countries will probably ramp up their espionage trying to you know, see what kind of secret tech, black budget projects. We have to figure that out. And so it's it's you know, it's almost as if they're they're they're wanting to keep it private, but they also know that cat's kind of out of the bag, and so maybe the best thing to do is just ignore it, pretend like we don't know what you're talking about, and maybe they'll go away, maybe they'll stop asking. But I think we've reached the point where, you know, with our technology, with our connectivity around the world, we get information just like that. It's going to be really hard to put the cat back in the bag. And so I see disclosure happening very soon. I'm not a datesetter. I don't know anything, but from what I'm hearing, best case scenario twenty twenty seven, worst case scenario twenty thirty four. Who knows if that's right or not. But if that's the case, that's pretty soon. And what they're supposedly doing is slowly rolling out this They're trickling this information out, letting us get used to this idea that we are not alone. Disney just put out a children's movie called Elio where this boy ask the universe to take him somewhere else and aliens come and abduct him. I mean, they're slowly getting this trickle effect.
Speaker 3: Out in haabitizing the population.
Speaker 2: Desensitizing the population. You have another very important group in all of this called Skywatcher. Skywatcher is made up of former crash Crash retrieval program individuals, people that have retrieved UFOs Okay, these individuals have come out. Jake barber Is he's one of the pilots that has retrieved this egg at his time in the program. And so basically you have this, uh, this team of former government officials who have learned how to summon or invite these UFOs both with machine based calling with different frequencies and also what they call psionics or people that have certain abilities that can tap into this and they invite them to come. And so so they have laid out eight or nine different craft they have. You can go look on a YouTube channel. Now. It's very well done, very scientific based, and they have come out and said that the government is basically working with them. They are not the government, but the government is working with them. I believe to slowly roll this out to the American public. So you know, we are on a course for disclosure. Even Steven Spielberg has a movie coming out called Disclosure. I don't know if you'll know that or not, but it is a going to be a big movie, and many people believe that there is a lot of it's not just sci fi. There's a lot of intentional messaging that will be in that movie. Disclosure from Steven Spielberg. So there's a lot coming down the pipe on this, and I think we've only scratched the surface. I really do.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And honestly, to kind of correlate what you just said there with a recent conversation I had at the time of this recording, it's been released. It was released Monday, but it was with Jacob Nordngard and he's wrote several books, but the one we were talking about was titled The Temple of Solomon. But he talked about Madame Levotski and Alice Bailey in the Theosophist movement, and that's kind of what he was saying. He said that Alice Bailey said way back in the day that this in her book what was at the externalization of the hierarchy, that they are these you know, other entities, other worldly things communicating with select people and give them information and knowledge, and basically told her that twenty twenty five was the beginning of the rollout of the externalization of the hierarchy, and that basically like the frog in the bowling water, you know, the decelszation, that they'll put their feelers out and see how the people react and if they react accordingly, then they will present themselves, you know, in a couple of years or something like that. They'll give it time, but they'll just kind of slowly desensitize the population and if they are receptive to it, then they will reveal themselves. And I thought that was pretty telling, to say the least. And he was telling a story about a guy. I think his last name was Clark, but he wrote a fiction novel way back in the day and was basically it was the storyline of this theosophist Madame Lavotsky Allis Bailey narrative that these aliens race comes down, presents themselves to the leaders of the world, gives them information technology, and this technology is a surveillance thing, and that's gathering information on the people and learning everything they can about them. They said that, but they wouldn't show themselves. But they said they were wont to give them fifty years after giving them all this stuff. They're gonna give them fifty years, then they're gonna reveal themselves. And basically they were just using that fifty years to gather all kinds of intaeil, and all the technology they ever given us was to survey us. And that in this fiction book. But what happens right before the fifty year rollout is that they notice something that is happening to the children, and the children are like stuck in this like dream state and the parents can't communicate with them, and they're like they're stuck in this matrix system and they all develop a hive mind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's wow, all the.
Speaker 3: Kids today, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I certainly do something to connect with what you said. So there is a famous UFO experiencer named last name Bledsoe and Chris bleeds up. Yeah, yeah, bledso And he came out and said he's been visited by the Lady. He calls this feminine otherworldly being called the Lady. That Easter twenty twenty six, when the star Regulus is aligned between the eyes of the Sphinx, a new knowledge will come upon humanity. So that kind of goes along the timeline with what you're saying. You know that, and many believe that the the drone fiasco, the drone swarms over New Jersey, and you know throughout different military sites over the past several years, that our own government may have been putting drones in the air to try to mask orbs or you know, different phenomenon that people were seeing to try to confuse the people, and so you know, if that's the case, then you do have an intensification of contact so to speak, that may be building up to this twenty twenty six, twenty twenty seven, you know unveil event. Right, so we are in for an interesting next several years, to say the least.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what a time to be alive, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Right, that's exactly right.
Speaker 4: Well, Tyler Man, thank you so much for coming on and blowing our minds with this stuff. I have to get this book now because I know we just had an hour conversation. You might have scratched the surface on maybe three chapters of this book. So I definitely want to know more. But before we go, let everybody know where they can find you, your content, your books. If they're intrigued and want to know more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they can go to Amazon. My books are there. The Liberty Code is the newest book, how the Founder's secret writings exposed, the UFO Agenda and the coming Alien Crisis. I do have an author page on Facebook Tyler Gilreath, Investigative theologian, so you can connect with me on that as well. So I appreciate the appreciate the attention everybody gave to this podcast and always love come on, come on the show man. I mean it's it's you do a great job. So thank you, thank you very.
Speaker 4: Much, thank you man. The pleasure is all mine. I love these conversations and love learning new stuff, and uh, every time you come on. Man, you are a well researched guy and very well spoken. I always learn a ton when we interact, so I'm definitely down to interact whenever you have the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I appreciate you.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Guys, be sure to check out to his stuff. I'll be sure to get in contact with him. Get some of those links, gets you a link to the book on Amazon and all that stuff, and try to get as easy as I can for you for some one click knowledge nuggies, guys. But hey, just remember until next time, the difference between the known and the unknown is the journey.
Speaker 3: So good journey, guys,