Speaker 1: Let this be a reminder to you all that this organization will not tolerate failure.
Speaker 2: The side of the Federal building has been blown off, yessing.
Speaker 3: They believe they were part of a CIA project called mk Ultra.
Speaker 4: Just like a segment of society, there is not living in reality.
Speaker 3: In a certain sense.
Speaker 5: We're kind of a little bit more Israel's vasal state.
Speaker 3: There are police chiefs facilitating prostitution networks.
Speaker 5: Oh what's up, gay? Sorry I got I got a little carried away in the music I was. I was enjoying it.
Speaker 3: It's good morning.
Speaker 5: It's a beautiful Sunday morning.
Speaker 3: Sorry, we're a.
Speaker 5: Little bit late today. It is what it is. I don't know what it is. Past couple of days, I have been struggling to wake up to my alarm. But it's because it's been the weekend, and it's kind of like alarm goes off and you're like cuck and I don't get a ship. It's a weekend. Like there's like a subconscious part of you that says that. But yeah, no any idea to break my mind of that wage slave behavior because it's not where we're at it. Hopefully within the year. Well, I mean it will be to me might be within the year doing this on the rag.
Speaker 3: So you know, we're killing it over here.
Speaker 5: Things I think are going well looking up, I'm I'm, I'm excited for this. Where this year goes. It is the year of the Schizo for sure. The stories are abound and are hard to keep up with and hard to catalog so works out we've gone to this almost daily format.
Speaker 3: So what's up? Awesome man, Glad to be here with you, Bud. Yeah, absolutely, my friend, just I.
Speaker 5: Didn't even say this is Morning Dump. By the way, today is the joint project of Morning Dump, so it's going out to all of our platforms, so it's going out to the Underclass podcast and to No Way Hosea podcast. So that's that is the delio today, it felt, folks. But yeah, sorry, I didn't even do the normal intro. I got sucked into the music.
Speaker 3: Did I know? I almost did that last time the first time I used to edit. But yeah, man, I don't know. It's just spook season, right, paired with psyop season, so we're surrounded by spooks, it feels like, and everywhere we turn is another psychological operation waiting in the wings, and kind of like you know, providing to that demoralization process in more ways than one. But I think that's also you know, I would say it kind of that hinges on the perception management of you personally as an individual. So like it's always something that I try and remind myself that, like, don't fall into the traps. You know, it's they're designed to demoralize us, right, Like, there's so much more positive ways to to, you know, perceive a lot of these these narratives. I think that really I find a lot more hope and just like attempting to you know, isolate what seems far more plausible within the context of the details that have come to light our surface to regarding certain you know, breaking news agendaos. Yeah, like UFO exactly. Yeah, they're so hot right now. It's like, it's so crazy how much the Indiana Jones meme is accurate on a daily basis within the news cycle. You know, it's a it's never ending, but I feel like there's always some sort of layered there's always layers to the operations, right, So like that's something that that I've I've noticed and catches my eye instantly with these things and the fact that there was a direct connection to Stephen Greer, doctor Stephen Greer with fucking Matthew Libelsberger right the Vegas.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, there was some sort of connect. What was the connection? Do you recall off the band or was it just communication? Okay, they were in communication, yeah, And it's like I don't even know if he was in communication with livelis Burger because remember the they're the key point of the libels Burger thing is the whole safety number with a signal, So you're like in the safety number change when he came back from Germany, and then it also changed at the time, like what was after his death? So it's like we who were people talking to and that before because a lot of people only only make note of that one after his death because obviously like whoa after his and to be fair, the one while he was alive is obviously more explainable. I don't I don't know the ins and outs of signals, so it's like I guess something happened there, but it happened after he died, and so it's like there's Shenanigan's there. So it's like when it when it also cast out upon the previous Uh, any other previous tech shenanigans, so because yes, I guess the one before he was you know, he was theoretically in possession of all of his data and you know, you know devices at that time.
Speaker 3: But uh, we don't.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I have no fucking idea, you know what I mean. It's like, how deep does his zop goes? This is this is this still is still one that's like this is a distraction off. They really did a good job, because it's like it's like, it's what the fuck is going on here?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Sorry, I'm rambling with the livelis Burger thing, but yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, no, the uh it is I guess that kind of the point I'm just trying to make is we don't even know if he actually was talking to livels Burger or someone pretending to be livelis Burger, which I guess kind of plays more into the spook accusations when it comes to Greer because it's on but it's also talking himself, but it's also compartmentalized. Though even then there's a good chance he probably like it. Probably he probably wouldn't know. He would probably just assume he's talking to some other levels Burger guy.
Speaker 3: You know, so sure, it's just hilarious to me that you know, stayed sort of paving the way for this new disclosure. Is another strange synchronicity tying in Stephen fucking Grier to to another what seems to be sort of you know, domestic gladio operation in many ways, right. And so here we are with more government military whistle blowers led by you know, Air Force veterans working out of intelligence black sites, convincing us that we need to believe in aliens again. So I guess we should take them at face value and not even question these narratives, right, Yeah, which is.
Speaker 5: A man Sea suck is just just gassing me up today, saying excellent.
Speaker 3: Mug me.
Speaker 5: Do you have a mug too? What's your mug?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: No, mugs must.
Speaker 3: Actually I do I have my? There go maybe maybe.
Speaker 5: Maybe some of years, So you have yours? Is pretty cool. There's just some merch mine is like literally from this is this is from my wife's grandpa who was over and I believe World War two and he got this when he was in England. So it was just some like sign. Yeah, it's just old ship, so both both the ship. Yeah, he's telling me I have great hair, thank you.
Speaker 3: Really.
Speaker 5: I wet my hair and combed it a little bit before because it was being unruly. I had bed hair, and I like didn't like completely redoing my hair altogether, so I just wet it and this kind of brushed it real quick dry, looking ridiculous, but right now it looks cool.
Speaker 3: I was supposed to get a haircut on Friday, but yeah, didn't end up happening. But anyway, Yeah, but.
Speaker 5: I mean, just to catch the audience up a little bit, because I don't know if we've been explicit enough about it, but we have. Apparently there were some sort of disclosure. I mean, I don't know if you know specifics of it. The extent to what I know of it is I saw some sort of tweet, which actually all share right now, and uh, I saved it then, and I saw other people kind of chattering in the reply. It is kind of about some sort of other thing coming up here. You have this sort of revelation of some sort and so then I guess this is this is what I'm so, I guess this is him talking about it. But this is kind of the extent that I know. I don't know if there was some sort of congressional something or other, or if it was just a it was just a drop and nothing nothing like official past that. I don't know. I guess we can play this video real quick, maybe answer a little give us a little bit of context. But I just also find it kind of funny because I mean to be fake, just just a little bit of a little behind the curtains of the audience. I know where this goes. I know what they're gonna what, what you're gonna see next. I'm just I did. I found it funny to save this and then the reveal later because it's a little bit of a don't I don't want to spoil it for you guys, but let let's play this. I think the the pairing these two together make it a little bit comical. Let let's play this.
Speaker 7: I think when the American people see some of the evidence that this individual has, you're gonna leave some people scratching their heads. And that's okay because I think now we're getting to the point in the conversation of disclosure where people are realizing that, yeah, this is real.
Speaker 5: It's what even says here real quick, is I guess somebody named Jake Barber was presenting on Saturday on News Nations, so that happened. Yeah, so I guess this happened before the This is stuff going up before the exclusive, and so we will show the exclusive an eventuent, But let's keep going.
Speaker 7: It has occurred and it's continuing to occur, and our government hasn't always been completely truthful about it. I am absolutely certain there's probably really good reasons for it. I don't agree with those reasons, but with that said, I must respect those reasons. And that's why it's taken us so long, over seven years, to get to this point in the conversation, because we had to do it right, and there was only one chance to do it right and a whole bunch of chances to do it wrong. Ultimately, I don't know how this is going to play out. My hope is that members of Congress will see this. My hope is that individuals in the new Trump administration will see this and begin to start asking the hard questions and do some of the things that we have made recommendations in the past to do, things like new legislation, things like a national strategy for US air domain to include anomalous phenomenon to include things like drones.
Speaker 5: All right, so this is the preamble before the revelation, which we will show you in a minute. Any thoughts, aust At this point it sounded there I was, I was a little I was kind of producing, so I missed some details, but it sounds like he was calling for more Daddy, give governor give kmore government.
Speaker 3: Eddie, Please please let me tell the public what they deserve to know. And in reality, it's just like clearly some sort of smoking mirrors, you know, and what I believe to be, you know, the modern fulfillment of this this kind of New Age philosophy, the New Age religion, the New Age concept of God. And I think it's like the replacement of the God whole. You know that so many people struggle to even like, you know, kind of acknowledge is at the very least a psychological condition, at the very least that people are consistently, you know, attempting to replace the idea of God with these various you know, replacement theories. And so when you have like these New Age esoteric ideological systems of control that have been manufactured by these intelligence apparatuses and things of that nature, then yeah, it just feels like this is manufactured disclosure, and especially when you trace the threads right, That's what's convinced me, because, believe me, brother, I came into all of this like a fool, except thing the Bobblazar narratives and things of that nature, thinking that, oh my god, they have these propulsion systems that are you know that they've had to reverse engineer and write like it. I bought the whole you know, U a p extraterrestrial threat and until I really began to expose myself to various operational tactics and and and things of that nature, which which really introduced me to the Blue Beam narrative. But again, people really, I think unfortunately tend to dismiss the Project Blue Beam very much because of the surgeon nass to direct right interpretation of of let's say, you might not if you read through Project Blue Beam, you might not. As much as it does feel as if it's very very predicting the future, and in very many dystopian ways, there's still like this larger than life kind of unbelievable aspect to it that makes it difficult to embrace. And then also he has it seems as if there's there's a lot of clouds of doubts surrounding Surge monast in general, and and his death even But but still he makes it very known his his kind of religious philosophy and his approach to Bluebeam, which makes it a little more difficult for all different people on the political spectrum to kind of embrace that idea. But but what I think is important is that really, once reading through with an objective mind, uh, it's just it's undeniable that he had either he's a phenomenal science fiction fiction writer, right, or he had just uh, he had some sort of window into you know, the machinations of the intelligence apparatus at the time. And because it does it this is before the Voice of God technology was exposed to the public. This is before you know, we were aware of the fact that they could you know, beyond directed energy weapons. That was sort of it was much more about the uh, you know, the sky show, right, the elaborate sky show and being able to create these you know, three dimensional images that would overall convince the vast majority of the global public to embrace some kind of you know, actual outside extraterrestrial you know, threat of invasion, right, like some sort of uh, you know as the War of the World style right where it's where it's been sort of conditioned into the minds of the subconscious minds of of the the mass public. And and so there's almost this expectation, you know, of an alien invasion to take place at some point in the future, especially if you've.
Speaker 5: It almost seems like though I mean, maybe correct me. I mean it's it's it's a bit's both, but it feels like we're being programmed now. Everyone just sees something go, it's a drone, Like we don't know what it is. It's just a knee jerk drone. So it seems like we're almost they're almost trading in the UFO superstition.
Speaker 3: For a more new age.
Speaker 5: Technocratic superstition to where we're always worried about some other AI or or drone or some sort of technology around the corner that's coming to get us type deal. Oh yeah, yeah, almost like a butlerry and jehaw Dune type shit, you know what I mean. Like we're like, that's like they're almost ginning up fear. I mean, obviously, then it becomes this like perpetuating thing of like but we have to have all these scary things, so we're the ones that you.
Speaker 3: Know what I mean.
Speaker 5: So it's now they're seating this narrative that like, and it's this old boomer bullshit that you know, this is libertarianism one oh one where it's like, you know, people will be like, you know, oh, well, China is gonna take over America if X, Y and Z or whatever. You're like, like, I don't know, you play this too logistically. It's fucking retarded. But you you add in this component into the normy out there. I mean that's already easily buying into the like, oh, if we don't have Daddy Gubman, then like China is gonna take over or something like. Now you add in that now they have super secret spy drones. You're like, oh fuck, like these guys they're trying to take over. Like it feeds into that old boomer slot bullshit that we've been fed forever that like X X scary country is doing X is doing Y scary thing, so they can do Z awful thing to us.
Speaker 3: So it's mean, it's a playbook.
Speaker 5: As old as time, but it just seems to be that's it seems to be maybe scale a little more technological now with a newer age, they're they're reprogrammed. They're taking old narratives and repurposing them for for the modern day essentially. So, and the great thing about UFOs is you can kind of play both ways because you still have people that buy both. They go, well, well, it must be fucking you know. There's people who could be the kind of buy either, like, well it's probably China, but it could be Aliens.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: It's exactly what I was about to say, is that what I was gonna say is that it's effectively this choose your own reality simulation that we you know, they've inevitably manufactured this kind of here's the narrative that fits your ideology right, and and it will help in in every way it will distract, you know, as far as where you fall ideologically on the political spectrum, the narrative is there waiting for you, and it's typically the most you know, promoted and also the usually the most attractive if you're i would say, less plugged into you know, alternative theories and things of that nage critical thinking really but but yeah, it just it does seem as if wherever you land on the political spectrum. Ideologically, there is a false narrative that's been manufactured for you to embrace. And so that's why when it comes to, you know, the entire the drone idea is that, of course they want to kind of create this dynamic of a potential international threat that's posed, and then they can of course just ratchet up any sort of tension with an escalation process. But but yeah, beyond that, I just think that it's a lot easier to kind of, you know, put it in those terms for those exact individuals that you mentioned, the boomer style ideology. Of course, that would be easier for them to embrace than let's say.
Speaker 5: I've scared those motherfuckers are right now, hundred percent. Imagine how scared boomers are right now if they buying everything they're hearing from the news. I mean, whatever stereotypical Fox News guy that buys everything that they fucking tell him, that dude's.
Speaker 3: Scared of fuck right now, terrified.
Speaker 5: I hope they. I hope they're really not that stereotyped. I don't know too many people like that, right Jesus christ Man, check on your local Fox News boomer slap Boomer boy slop conservative. Please, they're struggling. Okay, they may need help, because if you're buying all this bullshit, I got I got something to sell you. But yeah, here is here is this drop. This is from news Nation, the one I was telling you about the dropped yesterday. This is from my buddy Clinton. So this is a world changing UFO footage we were promised. I haven't looked through this yet, so I mean, it looks weak here, but let's go and play it.
Speaker 8: Let's slow this down to take a closer look. That's an egg shaped UAP suspended from a one hundred and fifty foot long line. We're told the craft is about twenty feet long, the egg suspended in a cradle. And look how careful the pilot is as they bring their precious cargo into land. Let's freeze frame here to look at one of the clearest images of a UAP quarter taken. This is no blurry light in a distant sky, the source of the footage putting themselves at incredible risk to record this UAP retrieval. Look at how perfectly smooth the craft is, no markings at all, and no visible means of propulsion or way to see inside. Watch how It rolls almost graceful as it hits the ground, despite being wrapped in the ropes and canvas from the cradle as it's dropped for pickup the UAP final destination still unknown.
Speaker 5: It is just insulting. Yeah, come on, man, this is some fucking glowy having fun with a fucking with a with a filter on his fucking camera and the fucking stick, twine cloth and an egg.
Speaker 3: That's what it looks like. I mean a holy ship. Yeah, there was I even, man, I read something. Yeah, here it was. You know who Nick Hinton is. I think he's uh, he's done some legit journalism in the past. I'm not quite certain, but either way, he's He's been a decent follow for a while. But he had posted something that I thought was perfect in regard to this footage, specifically because the Air Force veteran right claims he sees this alien non human egg shaped aircraft while working for the secret UFO retrieval program, but apparently Aleister Crowley when he contacted that entity LAMB in nineteen eighteen, he drew a portrait of it which resembled the gray alien, right before the Grays werever even a concept in the public consciousness, and he going.
Speaker 5: Around online to supposed I don't know if it's bullshit or where it's came from. I couldn't find the sources of it. There's some photo going around that people are saying as a real alien.
Speaker 3: Have you seen that? Oh yeah, dude, I have the picture. I'll pull it up here.
Speaker 5: Hey, did you find any sort of any or is that just one of those ones like deep seated doors just kind of out there and it's kind.
Speaker 3: Of a some sort of Yeah, no, I'm pretty sure that I remember.
Speaker 5: I mean, I think it's bullshit, but you know what I mean so far as like its origin, like, oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I remember reading about it.
Speaker 5: Like at least this is like somebody somewhere gave it to some news agency, whereas the other one just like showed up on the internet and people are running with it. I mean, this is bullshit too.
Speaker 3: But sure. But what's interesting is that the alleged entity that was you know, contacted by Crowley in nineteen eighteen, that resembled this gray alien, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it looked just like that that that when I was talking about That's kind of why it brought it up. It kind of looked like a new age version of like if you were making a you know, a movie in twenty twenty six where the aliens were like, I don't know, whatever, the the stereotypical gray aliens were in it, they would probably look like that. Like that, it was like that newer look, like the cooler, edgier I don't know, Christopher Noles not Noles, I don't know, you know what I mean? Like that new new, that new feel like the difference between old Godzilla and new Godzilla.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean? Yeah, exactly, it really is. But it's strange as hell that considering the what that looked. That looks like a fucking egg with some duct tape on it or something like it really does. And then the entity I just like planets in the background reb because it's so retarded. For real, the city allegedly tells Crowley that it's all in the egg, which weird just as far as the synchronicity is concerned, not really anything else, but it's at least worth mentioning, right, But this is how I was introduced to this ridiculous new disclosure. It was by this very popular account on Twitter that is behind attempting to promote the disclosure right and really wants us to buy in to Stephen Greer's narratives as well. But look at this, and then I want to show you one other thing. But yeah, so this dude, doctor Stephen Greer just doubled down UFO UAP disclosure allegedly starts tomorrow. New whistleblower Jake Barber has personally recovered crashed US seventeen.
Speaker 5: So this was they were implying the drop that we were just playing.
Speaker 3: Absolutely So for all the people who say this is a con theory, you're about to have the wake up of your life up dogs.
Speaker 5: So funny, I seen, I've seen the egg dog. There's no there's no going back.
Speaker 3: Oh man. So here we have new whistleblowers led by Air Force who have worked at black sites out west and sensitive operations are coming forward to take the step let's see, uh and some of.
Speaker 5: These are new stuff. Go ahead and play that, play that video.
Speaker 3: Yeah that was yeah, spoken dude, Jesus Christ. Yeah, were you excited to talk about Stephen Greer?
Speaker 5: You guys talk to him?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no, I'm excited to talk about him because I just think, like.
Speaker 5: You an interview maybe that would be down on the shooting on him up the corner in public.
Speaker 1: I've spoken for some time about a group of people who have worked at black sites out west and sensitive operations where I have visited those sites. The leader of that team has has come forward. He has had a little cameo on News Nation yesterday. Uh that would be a Wednesday that was talking about his involvement with crash retrieval operations and what have you. There will be more that will be coming out Saturday on that same show with Ross.
Speaker 6: So tell me about the moment when you realized retrieval of non human technology alien take so it became communication process of procedure.
Speaker 5: For the audio listeners. This guy is deeply just.
Speaker 9: Incerting to look looking at the object on the ground, you could tell that it was extraordinary and as it was, it was not human.
Speaker 1: Is that this has evolved a lot in the last two months.
Speaker 5: So that's the guy who gave us this ship. As what they're saying, I'm sorry I talked over it a little bit, but that's the guy, not Career, but the other dude, the the fucking fucking eyes out of his head, fucking psycho. That that's the dude who's who's supposedly the crash retrieval guy. That's no, that is totally not fucking wigged out a methamphetamine ultra victims are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jake Barber, I think that's his name.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can fucking you can fucking get the.
Speaker 3: Fuck out of that absolutely.
Speaker 5: I mean, how many of these videos are there? I mean I don't. Okay, there's like a clip for each one of them.
Speaker 3: Okay, whatever.
Speaker 5: At least we got to see the one guy, the one fucking psycho. It's supposedly where we got this infant. So that guy, the guy eyes bugging out of his head, just to recap for people out there, that is the guy that is the one who dropped the who is a crash reprieval guy supposedly where we're getting this this video from the guy who looks meth of his fucking mind? So which or amphetaminea of his mine?
Speaker 3: Whatever? Fuck?
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm not. I guess I can't can't claim for sure it's myth, but it's infetamine that looks like.
Speaker 3: No doubt, no doubt. Oh yeah, and then this is the other video I wanted to show you because recently, Yeah I did, I did, but it's like really like blew me away, honestly, because it just perfectly elaborates on exactly what I personally feel to be the case, which also kind of scares me because anytime a CIA whistleblower is like confirming some sort of bias I have, I become uh, you know, I kind of like it.
Speaker 5: Puts you in a tailspin though, because you're like, oh shit, it's real, and then you're like, wait, is that just what they want me to know exactly?
Speaker 9: Do it?
Speaker 3: Really? You have to think that way though, otherwise you're just you know, you kind I mean, if anything, you add of castid a doubt as soon as you're the one who gives me the information, Like fuck, I know I've been asking you for you give me this information, but now you.
Speaker 5: Gave me this information, I'm very skeptical.
Speaker 3: But it's so interesting because it fits perfectly in the concept of of modern bluebeam, right, and how they would have you know, evolved these practices over time while utilizing this kind of like because you have to consider like, not only you know, do you have all these low worth orbit satellites right that are constantly that providing this this vast infrastructure that that you know, is hidden to the vast majority as far as unacknowledged, you know, for the most part. And and that goes as far as you know, we have actual documentation that proves that even local police forces and domestically in the US have the ability to tap into these uh you know, these technological system thumbs and and have a digital map overlooking your home where they can see in your home, see you naked, see everything that you're doing, see you know, and they don't even need a warrant for this, which is just warrantless surveillance.
Speaker 5: The creepy thing about this whole stuff moving forward is the U I just it made me. It really dawned on me the other day. It was probably like a week or two ago. I was driving to work, and I and as I was, I was on this like overpass. The part of like that was driving, so like there's like you know, like if I look down, there's like I can see streets below me. So I'm probably like technically like twenty twenty five feet up in the air above other the street and in a different like overpass on some sort of highway or whatever, and then I just see floating level you know, maybe like ten feet above me, off the side kind of above the street, so like you know, not like technically above the overpass, but off the side so where it could kind of see both just a fucking little something about yeah big, just just just hovering just there. And it was like obviously like a drone. So and I was like, and I could see the lights like the you know, the the signal, the direction lights and stuff like that. I'm like, oh shit. And then I was like it just was there, just floating there. I mean, it wasn't in a spot where like someone would be doing recreational stuff. And it was just because it was like literally like in a very like in a toll type highway type multiple kind of like highway as streets they're kind of run through there, so very not really like a you know, recreational like houses type area. And so I was like, what the fuck? You know, was just the more I thought about, the more I'm like, I wonder if they're using these for traffic or hell even I mean they could have been a news thing to where they're just using it to keep an eye on traffic for news, I mean, but like in too extrapolate from there and to look at a little bit more sinister, just kind of like what is the are they are we getting more accustomed to seeing these as well to where like now in the future we will just see drones floating around all the place and just just kind of accept the fact that we have a you know, ever present floating police monitoring our skies essentially like I don't know, creepy. Oh yeah, I guess it's kind of like we knew it was coming, but still fucking tired, you know.
Speaker 3: I know, even in areas in the UK, it's like they've already you know, domestically embraced the the you know, the drone systems. As far as in the private sector, you're you're seeing like door Dash in the UK, like fire a lot of employees and just use drones to like carry people's groceries and stuff, which has been causing a lot of different problems. And I think they even had to like withdraw that that whole program in in some areas because of how difficult it was for them. They were like crashing and shit, and like you know what I mean, like uh, and that that's just like such a that in itself feels dystopian, really right to have like this weird air traffic overhead that's entirely uh just mechanically robotically controlled. Uh. That in itself feels very strange and I'm you know, unwilling to kind of accept that.
Speaker 5: But which is kind of kind of partially my point. I think the one big thing we can pull out of this this art I mean, which we didn't play that. I mean, like I said, you didn't I don't think we should play this because I mean to play recently one. It's kind of long, but essentially the gist of it is this guy's a whistleblower. He reveals some information about like the kind of capabilities he claims they have essentially kind of blue beam type stuff to where they would essentially, you know, mind fuck you with technology. And I think the one thing, the only real thing we can take out of this, I mean, don't be wrong, you know, as we kind of joked about it, like we would like to be able to be like cool, like this kind of confirms the things we already knew. But it's like obviously could granted where this information is coming from. The nature of these whistleblowers is to kind of muddy that water is with information. I think, really, the only thing we can get out of that and even this this is a bit of a strikeer. I won't even say that logically speaking, we know this for sure, but I'd say this is probably the most logical thing we can get out of this is that they want us to know this. Yeah, so that that that would be That would be my thoughts, because I really I struggle to believe that that was just a slip of the tongue. I remember watching the vide he does kind of like, oh, kind of plays with like oh, I shouldn't say, like yeah, that's just like a way that you like seed information and make it sound sexier when you throw it out there, you know what I mean, Like I shouldn't telling you this, like oh really because of me? And the interviewer is gonna walk in and go, oh what do you mean?
Speaker 3: Like what what can you say? Exactly? Yeah?
Speaker 5: So you're like, what a great mind fuck to get someone to be like wait what Absolutely you've got him captivated.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and again you're seeing that confirmation bias like uh, and it come to fruition in real time and it's like something that you have to grapple with, uh, you know, in a moment in moment out basis or you're you know, as always vulnerable to false narratives, and so I'm just always kind of trying to, you know, just be very careful and the way I approach, especially any sort of like alleged transparency coming from any source that is clearly a deeply tied end with with you know, as they say once CIA always CIA, Right, So it's just like how much? But even then it's like, man, people like Ray McGovern, who I value so much as far as just their perspective on international conflicts and foreign policy and things of that nature, go on Scott Horton's show and things like that, and it's like, man, you know, it's never this black and white, cartoonish narrative of like, you know, good versus evil in that clear of certain terms.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: It's like, in many ways it's just so difficult to put it in those blatant, black and white concrete terms. It's almost impossible. And it's just excluding the human factor as well. You know, it's like there's just a says it best.
Speaker 5: He says, career is a fed fag sells an app to meet with aliens. You stand on a cube and meditate in the desert. Fucking for real, dude, is it a real thing he does where you go communicate to meditator?
Speaker 3: It lost her mind one of them. I mean, I can't remember the one that used to shit. It wasn't Damie Lovado, or it might have been, but it was one of one of those, one of those female celebrities that that basically went for like self help purposes in a way, and like I love the Aliens. What it was like, Uh, which movie is it when the lady is so out of her damn mind she's like welcoming the aliens and and uh to all the way up into our death where she's like happily embracing her own death just because she believed in this manufactured prophecy to such a deep level and extent psychologically.
Speaker 5: Joey Poope, he's saying John Dewey was pushing for alien invasion back in nineteen seventeen.
Speaker 3: Some guy.
Speaker 5: It's a yeah, you kind of like, you know, it's a lot of public school stuff.
Speaker 3: So yeah, oh no, he's even more Illuminati confirmed when it comes to write social engineering and all of those various practices from Tavistock. So yeah, John Dewey was I got, well, we're while I'm taking it and say, hey, you're right bro, no Mars attacks. It might have been Mars attack. I can't remember now.
Speaker 5: All right, now here is here's something I wanted to share with you. I talked, I told you about this before we started the show.
Speaker 2: But this is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Walmart car insurance is nineteen dollars per months, guys. That's why I want to tell you.
Speaker 3: No, like, what the fuck.
Speaker 5: New sponsor, guys, Walmart's on our side. Uh no, no, no, this is I'm not gonna read the old article for you, guys. We'll save those type of things usually for like me or Austin and Solo type things. But uh, this is I thought you would find this interesting. That believe it was Doctri that actually shared this with us.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 5: This is a border patrol arrest former Russian mercenary and he aroma. This is a I bought a former Russian mercenary on Saturday. So this is January ninth. I don't know what a couple of weeks ago. Essentially, he was crossed the real Grand He waited across it, carrying two passports and four thousand dollars. He was a member of the Wagner Group, which, if you recall correctly, the Wagner Group was the one that tried to lead that kup in Russia.
Speaker 3: Again, Russia, what the fuck?
Speaker 4: Like what?
Speaker 5: He was a citizen in the National Kazakhstan carrying a Russian passport, a passport from Kayazhakstan four thousand bucks and sixty thousand pesos. They found a drone as well. Yeah, so he was part of the Wagner Group, Pala military organization. I found some photos of me. Actually kind of looks like a dork, which makes it even weirder. Like, Yo, this dude was like working for a fucking Wagner group and just kind of looks like any old dork, you know, you know what I mean, Like you're like, oh shit, that's kind of freaky that that dude could probably fucking kill me, or has buddy is clicked up to where him and all his buddies will try to kill me. Yeah, so no, this is a This is essentially Russia's blackwater. But even then, in a funny thing, they're kind of like our blackwater. It seems like considering the recent I mean, obviously, I think it's probably a little bit more complicated than that, but still in that I mean, considering the considering the recent events in Russia, is it casts a little bit a little doubt of like, what the fuck is going on here? Like it's not I know, this story is seated out there to be like, look Russia bad, Like look that some Russian mercenary tries again in America. But you're like, I'm not entirely sure that comes down to Russia bad. I mean, I don't. I mean, it could be.
Speaker 3: I have no idea.
Speaker 5: But the point is, it's like, considering the recent actions, it's like, I'm not entirely sure that's like whatever. I mean, just just so you guys, now, apparently it's not a big deal to cross the border because I mean, I guess he basically got like a nothing sentence. It's a federal misdemeanor, but he was up for a fifteen day sentence. I think I think he may have gotten the fifteen day sentence. It doesn't really matter. But yeah, and he didn't really say shit. Really basically, the only thing I think he said at any point was saying like yet, but just no, yeah, yeah like that. So I'm pretty sure he said basically nothing to them, I'm sure, as he had probably had a lawyer who did. But yeah, he basically, from what I recall, he only said like one or two words, and one of which was yet, So yeah, weird ship. I just thought that you would find that interesting that we have Russian mercenaries which seemed to have very strong connections to our fucking our deep state, if if one were to guess, and they're just fucking crossing borders, willy nilly, Yeah, I don't make of it, but it's weird, I thought. Considering the Wagner group connection, Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: For sure, especially I think of didn't that ultimately end with that plane going down with the Russian oligarch of.
Speaker 5: The dude running Wagner ended up the Western puppet. Basically that was Yeah, it looks like Putin often, which, like I get it.
Speaker 3: What else do you do in that? I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 5: If someone I mean, like, I don't know, I mean, would you really have been like that upset if, like, I don't know, let's say Trump, let's say Brandon Ralph, let's say you just fucking just got you know, something bizarre happened to him, and it was very obvious that somebody did something.
Speaker 3: Did anyone really be like.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, really, like, dude, you try to kill him? Like yeah, we might be like, yeah, you're not supposed to do that in this country, but it's like, I mean, dude, that's like literally like the dude running this place, and you try to kill him, like exactly, there's literally an expression like you know, you come for the king. So I don't know whatever, I mean, I'm not necessarily condoning Putin fucking assassinating his citizens. But I tried to assassinate him. Oh, I'll just kind of let that one slide.
Speaker 3: I guess, Oh my god. I mean, you have to defend against threats and proxy forces, which are very clearly, you know, just a a recycled technique from the deep State, as far as the you know, the the Pentagon and Western backed forces. We've been staging color revolutions on Russian border states for how fucking long. So I mean, that's that's what you always have to consider, especially when it's like we were we've been threatening, but we but the US State Department threatening but char a lesad for how long? You know, like the only reason that that was even allowed to take place was because Russia and Iran essentially made a deal in a back room deal to to allow uh that to really kind of happen. But still it's uh, it's interesting, and it's just more war criminals, uh, you know, portraying war crimes. So it's it's not really shocked to me. Ever, when when things in this nature take place on the and you know, international geopolitical chess board, I guess. But yeah, anyway, I think that what I really wanted to mention though about the Aliens before we get off the UFO sye op entirely was there. There's a I want everybody who's interested to go read this three part series on the Last American Vagabond written by Matthew Irritt.
Speaker 5: I actually have that saved in in my little bookmark thing too, because I was going to touch on it some point. I haven't read it yet, but I assume that might be something either covered in the show or something along those lines. I knew it was like that later for sure. I believe the name of the guy who wrote the piece, so it's not the last American bagbone guy, but someone who who contributed their work to their their site.
Speaker 3: So nice. Yeah, and I know that like through reading for through the first two parts because the third one just dropped, which was very convenient timing. It's perfect actually, and uh but but yeah, I thought it was fascinating because it really And by the way, that's where the picture of that mummified I'll show you real quick because it's hilarious. But that picture of the mummified a et corpse. Look at this thing, dude, like that is just ridiculous.
Speaker 5: Is that the way you thought I was talking about earlier?
Speaker 3: Were you talking about something else? Okay, Okay, I know the new one circulated, but that one was so funny.
Speaker 5: That one was ridiculous.
Speaker 3: It just killed me. But uh but yeah, although I will say.
Speaker 5: Like scroll back up to it. I mean, uh, I mean, if if any of you guys out there know about the new one I'm talking about going around, maybe we'll see it in a minute. I'm not sure. I don't know if you have it somewhere. If you do, if if cool, if not, whatever, But it almost as ridiculous as it retard as that is, it almost looks like if you look at like whatever that new one was made out of, it looks you could almost surmise that when it died and shriveled up, that it could look like something like that, almost like frog like, because it had that kind of almost like a you know what I mean, Like that was one of the first thoughts I had. And I saw that and thought about that, I'm like, I mean, obviously, I don't know. I'm not saying they're coordinating it, but I'm like, huh, I mean, obviously that first one is fucking retarded, the one that was the one they revealed in Mexico a while back. Yeah, which is absolutely ridiculous. We're insane. They legit, but like in their their Halls of Congress or whatever they call that, they legit were like doing their own disclosure project type stuff and this was what they got carded out, so which, you know what. That adds another little interesting little wrinkle. It's almost as if this is like a worldwide thing where it's almost as if there's like a traveling circus show that goes from like fucking country to country. I mean obviously not know, you're not exactly, but it almost feels like this kind of works its way through. You're like, oh, well we'll try in this country. Oh we'll try in that country and it's just as ridiculous Carnie bullshit and almost and everyone's just like maybe they're just like getting better as they go. I don't know. We'll practice over in Mexico and hone our trade before we bring it up to the big dogs over in USA. Like, I don't know what this is, you know, just it has that feeling because other countries have done it and they're also feeding out the same bullshit, So it's not like we're getting where some countries are like, here's that real shit. Like no, they're seeming to all of them be pulling the wool over eyes, but in a way where they're kind of being like, see here it is, and you're like, wait what you know? I don't know, which is bizarre because ten years ago, we wouldn't be buying the idea that the garment's trying to reveal to us.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: It's just like this newer phenomenon where now like different countries are doing this thing to where they're like, oh, we're gonna reveal some stuff for you, and right.
Speaker 3: Thing, I wonder if you know the purpose of limited hangouts is to reveal a portion of the truth right for deceptive reasons, you know, to clearly kind of derail the attempted and you know, dissidents who are investigating these things, and you know personally as and and I think that, you know, it's just like, especially when you consider that this was all very much within the framework of psychological operations, in psychological warfare as far as just seeding these these narratives into the public consciences.
Speaker 5: That got my mind thinking because I just proposed that idea of almost like a traveling you know, circus show kind of, and then I was just thinking about it. Where's one of the Like maybe they wouldn't say this is the original, but if I was to draw to some sort of most notable claim and most spooky ist claim and draw it back to its origins, it's got to be. I can't remember the dude's name, but it's that guy who ran the space program for Israel. So I'm like, wait, yeah, because are you just not some because like the traveling show, like was it kind of like oh he did this and then from then on, like you know what I mean, it almost seems like there's like an origin there, and like, if you know much about Israel and there's spooky shit. It's like, okay, well was this just some like intel opt from the start, And it was just like we have this this big guy seeds us out there, gives it like a tiny bit of credibility. From there, then we have a traveling show that goes from country to country, seeds out information here and there. We'll go to some of the poor, less notable countries to you know, maybe kind of work out some of the king drops some the more ridiculous ship and then well, you know, and then buy it after a while. Then we bring to the US and now it's big time. I don't know, you know what I mean, Like it kind of seems almost like a perfectly little wrapped up little massade up almost, you know what I mean, like or masade or the what or the octopus or whatever you want to call it, some sort of all.
Speaker 3: Connected international private network right with with overlapping loyalties with these secret fraternal organizations of powerful influence that we discussed on a daily basis almost and the dame as.
Speaker 5: Notable as fuck, and like do you think about like we're you know, being part of like I mean Israel, I wouldn't say, is a world power. But he's it's like it's like an it's kind of the equivalent of like an a like Hollywood actor. I mean, although in a sense like he's kind of really controlling things, if that makes sense. But yeah, so it's wee the major powers doing that's dropping this information. And I would say probably that I really didn't empower.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 5: The more I think about it, I think there might be something to that that him dropping that ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the Rothschild connection to the the foundation of the state of Israel and the Balfour declaration get the fuck out of here, the idea that they aren't helping with with as far as just being the vehicle of of of creating the foundation for the globalist infrastructure, I mean, get the fuck out of here. Like it's clearly been a convenient tool for the United for the Western Empire, which you know, I think that these we're all dealing in misconceptions because we've been dealt this disadvantaged hand where we can't quite assess the true paradigm that we're living in. And another strong.
Speaker 5: Little component is a Israel Israelians. There's also that weird thing Israel. The whole component of what Judaism is, if you like, if you bring it back to its roots, A lot of it does come down and you look at the different entities that you know, claim Jewishness, like you know, the Black Israelites obviously Jewish. I mean, there's you know, the Ashkar Nazis. There's always just like what is like, A lot of this does come back come down to who the real Aryans are. It's ridiculous as that sounds, but the Aryans when there was actually thought, you know, I've been listening a lot of Robert Sepper the that they was like the Jews were like a one of the families, you know, like the the whole tribes, those were like essentially Aryans. So like the if anything, a lot of the a lot of the contentions supposedly the so called Aryan people or have with Jews is that they aren't real Arians or whatever. I don't know, I'm not saying I buy this thing. But and then that comes down to these Aryans were almost like an advanced ancient human race, which a lot of people couldn could say it's like Aliens. I don't know, there's a lot of that I'm connecting there. I just find it funny that, like, you know, it's part of the root, which you know, ties a lot into like Nazism and stuff like that. It's kind of like who the real Jews, who the real Airs are uh into? Because yeah, that's kind of like at their root. So in a certain sense, like if you get deep in the sauce of some Judaism type stuff, they do are kind of thinking that they're the original, this part of the gods chosen people the better than the rest, Like they are the real Arians. They are this like some some sort of entity cutting you know, cut a cut cut cut, separate from the rest, essentially, like you know, some sort of advance alien like they are closer to God like something like there's so many I don't know, there's a lot there.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I just thought that was fun. I'm just I'm just doing word association this point, but I don't know a lot. There's a lot with the whole aralien narrative. And then how that ties into you know, I mean, this is why you get so into like ufology, when you get into like Nazism.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, absolutely, yeah, yeah, And I think that that was one of the reasons that paper Clip was so successful with with NASA and the foundation of NASA, and as far as Warner von Braun, you know, being brought over and and all these various NASA administrators who who officially were just entirely spooks dealing in mind control and psychological operations as well as you know, the deceptive framework of how can we convince the public right to further allow us to extort their taxpayer dollars for you know, these these private interests truly, which is really what I think. NASA is just a front company, as as is most of these organizations in their in their infancy and their foundational purposes. You know, so maybe now more than ever they're serving you know, layered uh right, like a layered purpose for but they're still at its foundation is the operational standpoint of the reasons behind the organization's existence. And I think that's why you see as soon as paper Clip at the end of World War Two, as soon as paper Clips, you know, succeeds and and we draft all these Nazis and we essentially we create the space program, right, and we start seeing the first UFO sidings, and we have the first UFO flying saucer craze of nineteen forty, nineteen forty eight or nineteen fifty one, I can't remember now, but it's literally at that exact same time, which instantly should raise your red flags and raise your eyebrows. And you know, so it's again you just see the special interest group standing tall behind the operation and in no way it should we be considering it as a as a coincidence at this point. And so you have members like Lord mount Batten from the Anglo Irish vice Ring connected directly to Cancora and Jimmy Saville. Right, you have that motherfucker directly involved in nineteen fifty talking about UFOs. Buddy. Literally you take his quote, you compare it to Ronald Reagan and say who said it first? I mean, what the fuck is that? And it goes far more into the past than even Lord mount Batten in nineteen fifty. You have in nineteen eighteen, you have members of the royal family coming out with statements such as this. So this is something worthwhile. There's only two things I think we should mention and then I won't even get into this article because I think we should like maybe bring it to the table at some point in the future, especially considering there are three parts, and the third part that just released has to do with with like, look at the honestly it says the beginning of it is a century of UFO psyops exposed spook scientologists, satanists in the new mind wars. And so it's legitimately exactly what we talk about often, right, and what I've almost been under the impression of for quite some time. But again, so you have the direct connection to Lord Mount bat but also a direct connection to the Rand Corporation, and so that ties in Laurel Canyon and in the Project for a New American Century and look Out Mountain Laboratory, and and so you have this component that is kind of just overrepresented in every aspect of these operations, and that is the psycho war, psychological warfare, tactics and planning behind it all. And that's why, uh, this is important to just read this one part, which is what I posted on Twitter too about it, only because and again I need to stop expecting people to read things because I post too much shit because it's so annoying. But I'll just be reading through stuff and I screenshot too much shit. But I think it's always like the attempt is only to further expose people to these lines of interest and these you know, plausible alternative narratives. So potentially they'll go and read these long form artist and it'll send them down the same rabbit holes that I found myself and potentially convince you otherwise and have a positive effect on you psychologically potentially as well. But anyway, so this guy, Robert Stanton from the Rand Corporation, published a revealing report on April fourteenth, nineteen fifty. The title alone is almost a smoking gun exploitation of superstitions for purposes of psychological warfare, and it outlined the need to identify superstitions in folklore and target populations around the world in order to manipulate the masses. The reports author wrote, what types of superstitious appeal will be best adapted to the various audiences to be propagandized. A study of local superstitions as related in popular folklore might be profitable in providing answers to these questions. What superstitions are peculiar to Eastern Europeans, to Russians, to the various nationalities of the Soviet Union, What superstitions are prevalent amongst peasants, among combat troops or airmen among civilians, What evidence is there that, given members of the enemy elite are addicted to certain kinds of superstitions. The report astutely noted, it seems likely that superstitions flourish an atmosphere of tension and insecurity. And then the only other part I wanted to mention was was this is I kind of think a very important statement to understand had been made. And of course ties in Lord mount Batten and the Anglo Irish vice ring, and we know Lord mount Batten had a pension for young boys, and you know he was essentially sassinated right off the coast on Robert Maxwell's style execution. But so the CIA plays the UFO game right and basically, while US government UFO investigations occurred in piecemeal from form starting in nineteen forty seven under Project sign followed by Project Grudge, the most influential government sponsored UFO research project was created in nineteen forty nine with the UK's Flying Saucer Working Party under the chairmanship of Sir Henry Tizzard, who we have already met. So he yeah, he's a again, he's a psychological warfare planner as well, and very much involved. Yeah exactly, And so Tizzard's Flying Saucer working party was carrying out the orders of Lord Lewis mount Batten, former Allied commander of the Pacific Fleet during World War Two, who noted the usefulness of a potential alien threat at uniting the world together. Speaking in nineteen fifty, Lord mount Batten stated the fact that they can hover and accelerate away from the Earth's gravity again and even revolve around a V two in America shows they are far ahead of us. If they really come over in a big way, that might settle the capitalist communist war. If the human race wishes to survive, they must band together. And then, of course, even in nineteen forty seven, those remarks by mount Batten were allegedly echoed by the British Foreign Secretary Anthony Eden, who stated, sometimes I think the people of this distracted planet will never really get together until they find someone in Mars to get mad against. But anyway, it just goes to show. And then, of course John Dewey is mentioned right here right, and he says in nineteen seventeen, yeah, yeah, exactly, Fabian socialist and the best way to unite all the nations on this globe would be an attack from some other planet. In the face of such an alien enemy, people would respond with a sense of their unity and purpose. So it's just, uh, just it's honestly, it's it's par for the course when it comes to all of this, especially if you consider Terence McKenna and kind of hit his book background in regard to all the different LSD experiments and things of that nature. This dude right here, so his whole, his whole. Basically he went on tour right at a certain point, giving these interesting lectures and and on on human consciousness and and right and and how to take these heroic doses of M D M A and and uh, you know, psilocybin and and right and all these different things which you know there there's value to a psychedelic trip, I think. But gun positive, yes, absolutely, no, I will do it. Around the time I quit smoking to like nicotine, I'd say that'd gone on. I've done a little bit of microdiet dosing, like probably the month prior, and it was just really just like I just one day it was just like why am I doing this? And I just stopped and I've I've heard that's comment with people who like messed with like llucigens and stop some sort of destructive behavior or whatever. They really just kind of just get like what am I doing. It's almost like, so I think there's something to it. Obviously, I think there's other things as well, but yes, I do. Also on the other side, I think there's something too just completely blasting out of here. I've I've messed with the decent amount locigs in my life, but never like the I've never really gone past the point to where like I'm blasted to where like I mean, I've seen things that aren't there, but more like it's usually just like in the level of distorting things that aren't there. That's the deep thoughts I've never really So I think I am open to the idea that like maybe some of the some some some substances and certain and maybe certain doses or something can or you know, or maybe even that and you're just in a certain state of mind where you're more suggestible to be fucked with at that time.
Speaker 5: I'm open to the idea of it. So because I know they just said, like, oh, this guy is talking to aliens and is subconscious not like kind of a thing, but obviously it's not demons, and it's up or aliens in different dimensions. Obviously it's not demons and subconscious like. So I don't know. I mean, I don't really I don't really have much too strong a thoughts when it comes to the hallucigenic side of like contacting aliens inside and stuff. I mean, those could be completely you know, like materialistic, and those could just be your mind doing chemicals, and those are just spooks that are fucking with you telling you that you're you know, you're gonna be interacting with entities. I don't know where there could be entities. I mean, I've noticed nothing but positive effects. But I've also never really been like I want to get blasted all the time and or do really even hardcore It doesn't I mean, especially if you're someone who's toiter the lucidens a little bit. I don't know, that doesn't seem that appealing to me. Like hardcore trips are not really like a they're not the same as like other drugs. Like me and you have both had opiate problems. Are like You're like, oh, this is fun. I want to do opiates. This feels great. You're like, it's it's different than with the lucigens. You do it and you're like, okay, well cool, I got some interesting thoughts.
Speaker 1: Out of that.
Speaker 5: I don't want to do that again tomorrow because I have shit to do or whatever. I don't know. It's not like, it's not addictive. And that's and even if in I mean, I guess there are probably some people who develop like a you know, habitual behavior with it, but I never did. And if anything, most people I know have the exact opposite, where they're like, it's very much like a once in a blue moon thing or something exactly.
Speaker 3: That's most people. I've heard only very rare occurrences of, like people being addicted to the five and you know DMT the toad, but even that is justordinary. The toad produces d MT. Yeah, yeah, that's like a more potent form of d MT, which I found interesting.
Speaker 5: It's just the toad producing lucagen. I just know it's d MT. I know DMT is produced from hyahuasca and they can get the the actual and there's a difference between the ayahuasca and the d MT, like the actual chemical form. Yeah, I mean, obviously they're the same active ingredient. But with the in the ayahuasca form, the ayahuasca essentially provides enzymes that it caused it to break down slower. So the difference between like a d MT trip or an ayahuasca trip is the same active ingredient, but with the ayahuasca, your body processes it slower, so you're gonna put a longer trip and probably not as intense. I mean, still be pretty damn intense, but not like a fucking rocket ship going up, and it's more like.
Speaker 3: A more like a roller coaster gradual. Yeah, for sure, you know, coming up type thing. Yeah, that's what I've heard. Yeah, I remember that one thing that I thought was one of the coolest shows on HBO ever that I watched was Hamilton's Pharmacopeia. I don't know, you know that he's in just as far as like certain episodes were so freaking interesting, man, Like there was one on five d MT almost positive, where where they showed the process of like how they were or extracting the toad venom from or the actual DMT from the toad. It was like you basically you you smear the toad on this glass. Like it's super weird. But yeah, anyway, it's a I do think there's value in psychedelics, but I think it's also.
Speaker 5: You see as a drenochrome episode.
Speaker 3: No, actually, no, holy I mean, I didn't.
Speaker 5: Call it adrenochrome. I'm gonna have to find it later. It's heavily implied that this is something close to and adrenochrome. And it's even more interesting than I need to remember this person's name. I saved it once and I'll have to I have it probably saved somewhere, and it's this lady either a dude or lady has a weird voice. I couldn't tell what they are, but they were apparently some sort of scholar who's done a ton of looking into like drugs and how they relate to like ancient times like Greece and Rome and stuff, and like they found this kind of like ties into oracles and like it even ties into like Jesus and so it because I mean, might get a little more little blastemis for some people, but obviously don't have to buy all of it. I'm not gonna saying I buy all of it. It was a little bit crazy and hard to process that whole episode. But they go into the idea of certain drugs and antiquity that seem to have been you process through humans. And they use an example of like, you know, the the like with the mushrooms, where certain certain cultures would like take the urine from like the elk after they eat them and would use that for to trip on because I guess somehow that would like you would it be more concentrated for the actual active ingredients and the urine. And I guess they were going into different things along those lines, and that obviously, if you're talking about getting a drug and processing it through a human, you're not that far off from getting into theoreticals on something akin to a drenochrome. And it seems like they're kind of implying that, and I mean, I can't remember exactly the combination. It's not even as simple as like the oh, just a dreamal you know, fluid or or whatever from a person. It's a little more complicated than that. But it's really interesting, and there's adrenochrome is implied in it, and there's multiple other forms, and they kind of go into how they think maybe these oracles of the past were like literally like essentially producing drugs and weird odd ways, and then imbibing them and I know, it's really interesting. I'll have to find it. Maybe some of the chat might know what I'm talking about. Very weird, very odd episode, and it really was like, what the fuck sounds Yeah, it implies that Jesus might have been on some adrenochrome. Oh my god, it's really bizarre that. I wish I could remember the exact way they say it. It was produced, but it was obviously like an evil type of way. I can't remember if it was like through sexual type things or if it was through blood or something, but it was obviously unethical to create, and the person was very still focused on, like.
Speaker 3: Well, what do you think, Hamilton?
Speaker 5: Do you think we could make this? I mean, and then they kept being like, well, I don't know, maybe if we could find a.
Speaker 3: Way to not do that thing.
Speaker 5: You're like, yeah, but that might be like part of it, and they're like, do you think we could do it? And you're like what the the same very focused on like wanting to do it, and what the fuck, dude?
Speaker 3: Interesting.
Speaker 5: I don't know, I'll have to find it later. It's very very very fucking interesting. But yeah, sorry, completely side beside the side.
Speaker 3: Hey man, it's worth talking about, because I do think that, you know, certain people, I don't know if I think the brain chemistry of each individual is so very different that you know, you can't quite tell. I know that I've talked with people who they had, like a good friend I talked with once about, you know, just having sessions doing d MT or ayahuasca or something for some sort of like actual attempted positive approach get something out of it philosophically perhaps, but still it was interesting because his perspective was his brother had done it once and had a psychological break and legitimately went schizophrenic. And I was like, holy shit, like actually of course predisposed to kind of having that potential as far as like, you know, how schizophrenia apparently is like that in certain genetic capacity, almost apparently, which I was unaware of. But yeah, so he I guess this happens occasionally, though, is that in certain people's brain chemistry, whenever they're introduced to these various psychedelics, it has this just extraordinarily negative impact and they never come out of it right in the same right, they come out entirely affected in a negative way. And that so I can ever like suggest it for everyone, but I do think that it has some value for certain people who are very much questioning their reality and attempting to answer the unanswerable answerable questions, right and and I think that's what leads a lot of people to you know, conducting you know, uh, certain ceremonies that are similar to that and uh but I think it's in in if you're approaching it in the right way, like you know, almost uh, like a Native American ceremony for the peace pipe or something right where you're attempting to to gain some sort of therapeutic solution and conclusion from it. Who knows. I mean, perhaps you'll you'll, uh, you know, you'll come out of it with something worthwhile.
Speaker 5: But by the way, I found a uh, well, I mean, I see you're you got this and this is really important. We should definitely need to cover this about Stephen Gris, this is really interesting. But I just found while you were talking a video related to what we talked about earlier, about that fucking methed out dude and about him talking about the spiritual experience he had. What we'll play it in a minute. Is it's bizarre saying I was possessed by the most beautiful spirit. It was a very feminine energy. It felt like the spirit of God, but not in any mask in this sense. UFO whistleblower Jake Barber speaks on spiritual experience had will working on UFO crash retrievals, so it'll be interesting to watch. I do have something I do want to bring up. I meant to cover this on my Morning Dead the Morning or my Morning show yesterday, but I think I accidently x that tab. This is something rage Child shared. But I just want to let you know, yeah, we definitely should keep going this because like, holy shit, I didn't I just, you know, look this and saw Stephen mc Stephen Greer hired by Lawrence Rockefeller. I'm I'm sure that's perfectly that's perfectly good reason for that, you know, No, I mean whatever, I mean, you know, rich people in need doctors too, And yeah, I mean someone's got to disclose stuff.
Speaker 3: I guess right, you know, so I know, yeah, go ahead, Okay. So this, of course is during the Clinton White House years, which there are direct ties to the Clinton's when it comes to Stephen Greer and the Disclosure Project. Not only that, but Lawrence Rockefeller has effectively sponsored and financed the disclosure project, and it was all it was all very much workshops. People don't like UFOs often, I'm telling you, man like it. It seems as if this is a manufactured psychological system of influence. Honestly, that's what it feels like. But but so you have to see, like whenever this this occurred again, this is perfectly in line with when the disclosure project was going public, just before you know, the the uh the press briefing that was given that like blew everyone away at the I forget where the location was, but anyway, it's it's that super famous location where they had the UFO press briefing and public disclosure for the first time. And it was in like the very late nineties, and and and yeah, it was. It kind of blew everyone away and brought it really into the mainstream. As far as it was before that, it had very much been the the extraterrestrial narrative and any sort of UFO you know, conversation had been entirely dismissed and kind of in the I would say, much more in the conspiracy theory vein of things when it came to just like public perception, right, But yeah, so Stephen Greer. He's recruited by Lawrence Rockefeller and he becomes the spokesperson for the Disclosure Project, which has provided his meal ticket to this very day. Greer has given thousands of interviews promoting the narrative that NASA's Apollo Lunar projects were stopped in nineteen seventy two merely because extraterrestrials, the aliens who have been stationed on the Moon for eons, didn't want the truth to leak out, but were at least kind enough to let us keep the technology they gave us earlier. And Roswell in nineteen forty seven. He has such a strange, you know, foundation for his perspective on the extraterrestrials. He views them as like these heroic saviors, saviors that are going to save all of mankind from ourselves, right, which is even more the Hegelian dialectic, the Malthusian bias of like we have to write the changing images of man. We have to convince the public serfs, right, the peasant class, that it is humanity itself that is the threat. Right, so therefore they will allow these these extraordinary measures to be taken. That will, of course you know, compromise your personal and individual sovereignty and liberty in every way, and that is all Unfortunately, it's the price we must pay, right if we're going to come together in this collective. It's really just a communist perspective reality. But it's this collectivist mindset, this collectivist uh you know, trap that I think has been set for far too long, and this just plays into it more so than than many other narratives that are oversaturating landscape this moment. But so, what I think is interesting is that you have the to the Stars Academy, which you consider what what was the name of Blink two, the dude that was going around but uh yeah, he's just clearly some sort of mockingbird operative who might be maybe he believes it right, Which that's something else that I think is interesting is that you could very much almost like it's a more useful asset is someone who who almost believes the propaganda themselves, right, And I think that that that is always kind of playing into this. So it's it's many of these operations are so compartmentalized that it would be kind of ridiculous to imagine that everyone's read in on the ultimate goal. Set and benchmarks and conclusions for this project. And and so the vast majority, I would imagine might even be you know, genuine organic believers, and within the context of these narratives, and I could see that being far more useful in certain contexts, you know. And so anyway, the question is, as they you know, stage it in this in this article, is that any intelligent person should ask this question, of course, which is why would a leading figure of the Rockefeller dynasty devote the last decades of his life to the cause of UFO truth disclosure and transparency. Considering this operation co evolved with the growth of alien disclosure projects, it is worth questioning are Lawrence Rockefeller's roles as you.
Speaker 5: Sorry, I just while I'm still thinking about it, I just I also, like, I mean, obviously I joke around. It's like, oh, they can be into UFOs too, or they want to know this, or but like all joking aside, It's like if these people genuinely we're trying to disclose the public or genuinely we're trying to claw information out of government's hands or something along those lines. Because they didn't know they could go about it in much better ways, and a lot easier, like these are the people that literally loan money to governments, Like this is the role they play, and like these guys are above governments. I know they try to sell us, sell it to you. So I guess the only way you really can buy this narratives, if is if you just buy into a normy worldview and that governments.
Speaker 3: You know, are here for the people.
Speaker 5: They are instituted by the people, and everyone answers to them or whatever, including these characters like this and so like you know, this is just a concern, says, and that's lobbying through the proper channel's way to get information out, like this is this is the this is the proper this is the system, and this is you know, what all people have to go through. And if anything, is just a testament to how it's the same for the poor and rich. But that's just retarded and like we know these people fucking literally like you know, they can fucking change agendas for countries. Like the idea that these guys couldn't just get the information on their own and find ways to divulge it in in an orderly manner or just all at once, you know, or whatever, and that they would need to go through this sort of like project where they have this whole like you know, roll out with this guy Steven Greer and like this whole like it just doesn't This isn't how it would it would manifest itself if they were genuine in there in their supposed interests, you know what I mean, Right, Yeah, this isn't how it would play out on.
Speaker 3: N Yeah, we're we're supposed to accept this as honest transparency, government accountability. That's another hilarious aspect of the narrative. It's like, oh, they're finally disclosing to the public, providing actual accountability. And this is I can't imagine in the in the the mindset of just you know, the average person buying into the idea that, oh, my god, we're getting actual transparency from the state. You know, it's just a laughing you know, it's a laughable concept. But it makes me think of of you know, one of the other things that was in I can't remember. It must have been in part two of this series of articles or something, but I had found it to be like one of the worthwhile extraordinary things too, that was you know, resonating with me, and definitely I took away from the article. But it was the fact that this doctor Leon Davidson, who's a leading chemical engineer that worked on the Manhattan Project, which anyone who was working on the Manhattan Project, I mean Illuminati confirmed my friend. Like, there's no way around it. You know, you were entirely compromised if you were even in proximity uh to the Manhattan Project, and if you weren't, you were being you know, it's like they had full control of those assets. That's all I'm saying. Right, even with Oppenheimer, there's all this. When I did the Oppenheimer episode, it was so interesting because they there's there are these claims of foreign intelligence influence and and uh, you know, as if they had infiltrated domestically in the US, and there's this looming communist Soviet threat, and they're always kind of trying to provide that as the framework because it's kind of this MACARTHYUS you know, uh environment at the time, you know, And for for me, that entire sequence of events with the Manhattan Project was really just like I think that it's a false misconception when you consider that the race to a nuclear bomb, right, or the atom bomb, right, the race to to the doomsday weapon. I think that that was truly just a misconception and that they you know, anyway, you'll have to go check out my Oppenheimer episode. I'll have to go. Yeah, it's it's very interesting. But so the point being is that this leading chemical engineer who was on the Manhattan Project became one of the most efficient UFO investigators during the Cold War. And in nineteen fifty nine he wrote this essay titled CIA plus e CM equals UFOs how to cause a Radar siding. That's in nineteen fifty nine, and I just think in the context of all the you know, Navy pilots, the US Air Force, military veterans coming out going on Rogan talking about how their radars are being right scrambled. But also before beforehand, you know, they would see these just extraordinary events taking place on the radar that they perceived as a legitimate reality and it wasn't some sort of like technological error within the radar systems. And so it was just proving out this alleged you know, UAP unidentified aerial phenomena threat as far as these advanced technological capabilities that were entirely unaware, you know, unacknowledged to the public. And this had just consider how old this narrative really is, right, because you can tie that all the way back to nineteen fifty nine at the least, right. I mean, I'm sure there's there's more examples of this, but he says, I contend that since nineteen fifty one, the CIA has caused or sponsored saucer sidings for its own purposes. By shrewd psychological manipulation, a series of normal events has been served up so as to appear as quite convincing evidence of extraterrestrial UFOs. That's a that's a statement right there, you know what I mean, like and and something that I think is perfectly accurate. Unfortunately, when it comes to the at the very least the primary sources that these narratives are stemming from, we must remain skeptical.
Speaker 5: I mean, come on, hey, you've done a video on whether manipulation right or was there my mind mixing you up something else?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I haven't done one. I can tell you guys that I haven't yet. I'm doing my first Vegas episode come this Thursday.
Speaker 3: So oh yeah, buddy, that'll be awesome. That's one of the most interesting stories ever. But yeah, with weather manipulation, yeah, I covered it only like in a segment on my DARPA episode.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, okay, yeah, I'll have to at some point. If you guys out there do want me to cover it, and if there's a guest out there that you'd liked me have, I'm I'm happy to cover it. But I mean, I'm not about to be overnight a fucking weather manipulation expert, So don't expect a solo episode from me. I mean, I could always bring up if you have an article you want me to cover, I can always cover on like the in the Morning dump or something. But yeah, so I don't know if that's something you guys want.
Speaker 3: Let me know that.
Speaker 5: You guys can easily make that happen. Just find me the guest and slash or article.
Speaker 3: But I wanted to show you it was John Podesta of all people, Yeah, John Podesta, giving a damn. Let me let me see. Uh, I know where it's It's in here somewhere, but it's super interesting. I don't know if it's in this. Yeah here, it is right here. Dude. It's not long at all, But listen to this because especially considering his direct ties to Pizzagate, right and and uh and the seth Rich exposure of the Podesta emails. Basically, this, this is so crazy.
Speaker 4: I think it's time to open the books on questions that have remained in the dark on the on the question of of government investigations of of UFOs. It's time to find out what what the truth really is that's out there. We ought to do it, really because it's right. We ought to do it because the American people quite frankly, can handle the truth. And we ought to do it because it's the law.
Speaker 3: All right, read that script, John Podesta, and go and get your pedophile artwork, my friend, because you're you're a sidistic bastard that deserves rotten hell. I'm sorry to say that, but it truly is something that I came away from the PC eight episode knowing that the Podestin brothers are sidistic pedophiles. So I think that you know, unfortunately, when when you're aware of the Podesta brothers art work and and the various connections not only to Marina Brahmovic, right, but I'm talking the darkest uh sadistic abuse networks of children you could ever imagine. But anyway, do you have what else did you have? Buddy?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got a I got this sum from rage Child that I meant to cover yesterday because it's something one of the audience audience anytime audience new tags is something I do try to get to it when I can at some point unless it's just retarded and I'm like, I don't want to cover this at all, But generally speaking, nine times out of ten that is not the case with you guys content. So just let you guys know that is one I do want to bring up, and I did want to kind of figure it before we got out of here. We give a quick anti war update from men I were a calm that they kind of got an ax just it literally is is a couple of sentences just kind of let them know where, you know, whatever the latest update is on the ceasefire at that point, just to kind of keep them updated. I mean, I know we could also talk about the finders came. We are running up at an hour and a half, but I so I figure, you know, probably this tab I have the TI war that may be out of there, unless you do want to back up on the I don't feel like the Finder's cult. Stuff is going to be quick, because I know we had talked about.
Speaker 3: It really isn't very long. If I keep it, if I don't go off on any tangents, then it'll be.
Speaker 5: You will this real quick, to his book author Jennifer. Jennifer woolf Thall's husband Joseph worked as an engineer for Lockheed Martin. They adopted multiple and torturing them to near death on a constant basis.
Speaker 3: I got crazy.
Speaker 5: Here's which is the wife is surprisingly kind of cute ish almost, but like a lot more normal, kind of boring looking face. She's like, all right, she's like a solid five or six. You know, she's doing Okay, she's doing I don't know what fucking what happened there in the right She's fucking we're here for I guess over here.
Speaker 3: Oh man, that is crazy. Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that is a That is an ugly son of a bitch.
Speaker 3: And mister Deeds.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, so I just thought it was a he wants to mess up Jennifer Wolfall the Arthur of a real friend and her husband, Joseph Wolfall, an engineer for Lockheed Martin. I mean he must be making money to be able to.
Speaker 3: Pull that off.
Speaker 5: Not that she's like super hot or anything, but like because he's a fucking mongoloid. She's normal looking ish, you know, she's kind of relatively attractive. Pled guilty on January thirteen to aggravated child abuse and neglect of a child with great bodily harm. According to plea agreements attained by Fox News Digital, what's the significance of real friend? I mean, is this like one was like gay propaganda bullshit or something? Is that why the significance?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, look at the biracial does kind of look like it?
Speaker 5: All right, let's read more than A couple allegedly locked the children in their rooms for days, for weeks at time, with little food and in unhygienic conditions at the home of Castlebury, just north of Orlando. One of the children, a girl, told deputies she had not interacted with her siblings or other adults for years, and that the wolfalls would pour cold water and every night. Now this was shared, I would assume to us for I'm assuming the reasoning being because he's an engineer for Lockheed Martin. Now, I will say engineers exist and even in military industrial contractors and monsters exist, so like, I don't know, not everything is the government's fault. Now, would I be surprised if there's a government link here. No, But I wouldn't even really go so far as to say anything even implies that he just happens to work there. I mean, especially in the engineer thing. Nothing about that job title implies to me there's something spooky going on. It's an engineer. I mean, I don't know it.
Speaker 3: I guess it.
Speaker 5: Depends on what type of engineer. Engineer is pretty vague, but uh, I don't know. I mean, I guess maybe it's just because I'm a military mechanic or not. I am a military mechanic, but I'm an aircraft mechanic. I was an aircraft mechanican military, and I.
Speaker 3: Have you know, I know what you know.
Speaker 5: I've had to deal with aircraft engineers, So like, I know they exist, and I kind of have an idea of what they do, so they don't really feel like they're out here doing like spooky stuff on behalf of Lockheed Martin, on behalf of the government. You know, I think they're just doing aircraft engineer stuff. But I don't know, I could be wrong.
Speaker 3: Average Lockheed Engineer.
Speaker 5: He says, right, yeah, so I know, yeah, I mean I average, I mean obviously joke there, but like, yeah, oh yeah, I did it. I guess I forgot to mention. We do have this little video I figured we'd play about, like what the fuck this dude. It's a little bit long, but it sounds I am I am compelled, I am interested because it's a very bizarre. I mean, so are you want to play it?
Speaker 3: I thought it was that bad. Thank you, I said, homeboy, says Josean town Antonio Burios Junior. Hopefully I pronounced that right. I will be both your ability to talk about this stuff in a way that makes it difficult to paint people as crazy conspiracy theorists.
Speaker 5: Okay, well I don't know what kind of people you're interacting with, but I appreciate.
Speaker 3: Thank you, man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm so sorry. I'm looking through did one to buy the right Sequarro? Did one of Potesta's bros Buy the right Sequrol House? Informant story and say, yes, you are correct. I don't know the specifics on what exactly they bought, like if it's some sort of specific you know, I don't. I don't think it was the Podesta's, but it was one of their friends.
Speaker 9: It was like, a.
Speaker 5: Who are the fucking English people that they're kind of associated with? There's some like English people know it's one of his brothers. I forget his name. I'll think of it later, but there is It is like some sort of Clinton connected individual that most of you guys will probably know once you hear the name. And it was like their brother or something, Tony Blair maybe no, maybe I don't know Tony Blair's brother. I don't know somebody who's like kind.
Speaker 3: Of linked up with Huh, that would make sense Tony Blair's brother.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I don't know either way. I can't remember it is. It is somebody somebody important bought it, sat on it, and uh yeah, I don't know what specifically, if it was like film rights or what I remember. I'm talking about it like this sounds like one of those things you thought was really slick back in the day, because you're like cool, Now no one's will do this, and now films aren't even that big of a thing. Yeah, the story could get out else in other ways because they're like, hell, yeah, we have the most prominent way a story can get out on lock right, Okay, dude, no one gets a fuck anymore. But yeah, all right, let's let's play this video because we are running a little bit late. I mean I figured then after that week and then just kind of do maybe to a quick anti war update, what's going on with that? But let's play. This is three minutes long. It is long, but like I don't know, this dude is fucking weird. I'm down and I am very drown in. I am locked in on this fucking weirdo.
Speaker 9: Experiences I've ever had in my life I'm about to share with you, so bear with me. So as I get closer to this pick site, I start feeling odd, I start feeling extremely emotional.
Speaker 5: Probably need to make sure to stop and give commentary every now and then because this is on news Nation. So just know, I ever like twenty seconds or not, we should make even to say something as simple as hey, poop, just press play again. And the closer I get, the more these people will take us down and hardars.
Speaker 9: To overwhelm me. I feel this intense hybrid of sadness and happiness and beauty and song, and it was in.
Speaker 5: Good things and none of the bad and all the nice things in the world because I'm just scrabing. So it was taken down at the time.
Speaker 3: To operate culture.
Speaker 9: At night, and I began wondering what was wrong with me? It was late and like, am I distressed? Am I tired? And I don't know. But as I came over this object for the pick, it was this overwhelming sense of emotion. Is it your feeling? Are you having an intel breakdown on this?
Speaker 3: This is hypnotist?
Speaker 5: Yeah right, And I will say this makes him seem a little less booked up. Those eyes, man, those eyes, I don't know if they're just deceptively adding this to or it does not look zong to the fuck out.
Speaker 9: But I felt like something connected with me. I felt like something had tuned.
Speaker 3: In to me and my soul and was yeah, he's possessed.
Speaker 9: Some sense.
Speaker 5: I mean, this is how he's describing coming not even doing anything with you, but it's like it's coming across getting ready to work on the egg or whatever. I guess because I believe he probably played some part in extracting or recovering or whatever. Yeah, he pulled the dust out, he cut up the handkerchief that was used to.
Speaker 9: Hold the egg, and how profound what I was doing was.
Speaker 5: And how profound I was, And I just want to see like a cutaway of him with a stick and an egg for real, dude.
Speaker 3: It's so funny.
Speaker 9: It's so overwhelming that I began to cry, and then I'm confused as to why I'm crying at the same time. And then I'm do I abort the mission?
Speaker 5: Why do I cry? Angle angles below my when doing this.
Speaker 9: Type of work? And I got the load hooked up and I began flying away, and once it was just me and that object in between the pick and the drop side, there was about twenty miles in between. I felt like something was inside of me. I felt like I was possessed by the most beautiful spirit I've ever been becausess by. And it was loving.
Speaker 3: This is weird, man, very weird.
Speaker 9: But there was a sense of sadness at the same time. And had you ever had an.
Speaker 6: Experience like this before? No?
Speaker 3: Huh, weird. It feels like a movie, dude, you know what I mean? Like it just feels like the most staged interview you could ever imagine. Just I get it. Okay, maybe this is post production editing or some ship I mean, but I'm just.
Speaker 5: Down in there to make it like kind of pop.
Speaker 3: You're like, whoa, yeah, but man, it just kills me to watch hear that.
Speaker 5: Listen, feminine energy that backgrounds, then that's that's added for emotional effect, right exactly. It's wild. No, that does kind of suck in a little bit, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And but like I don't know from from like being a kind of cynical, it just does feel like they're kind of seating all angles. Like to give credit to my nefil and desquad homies, it's like they're leaving that angle open. Oh, you're leaving that angle open. They're also like kind of pick your own story thing, so you can go that angle if you want. Still still leaving that branch open. So they haven't completely cut off those people or created a divide within this movement yet.
Speaker 3: Between the two entities, whoever's wanting to embrace which narrative? You know, the grounds is now fertile, right, I mean now you could look it the other way.
Speaker 5: You could say, oh cool, and oh there's some sort of other technology here or something. I don't know. Yeah, we have forty five seconds.
Speaker 9: Let's let's tell you that it felt like, felt like the spirit of God, but not in any masculine sense. And it wasn't like a soul. It was like a frequency that I was connected with and whatever that force rate. Since that night, it has stayed with me. And as crazy as it sounds, it's what's guiding me now and it's what's providing protection for me. Weird, It's changed your life, It's changed my life.
Speaker 3: It gave you an alternative identity, my friend, You're living for the mind control of God. Now that it is very strange to say frequency. That term in itself is like I get it. It's it's a very you know, frequently used term. But still the level of you know, of capability that as far as the EMF aspect of mind can control, just off of Robert Duncan's perspective in regard to James Holmes makes sense to me, especially considering modern techniques of mind control. So yeah, I don't know, man, Like I saw somebody earlier say that all the all the pilots who are whistleblowers have basically been caught up in the mind control operations. So I could see some sort of like these are you know, these are the the assets, right, that within the operation that have been activated, that are now in probably providing the public with these false misconceptions and and so that would make sense, but it could just be it's a.
Speaker 5: Weird little Freudian slip JB. Pointing out the most beautiful spirit I've ever been possessed by, which is a weird thing to say. Yeah, I mean, which, to be fair in a positive way, you could just said it weird, like spoke wrong, you know, but like still it doesn't imply you've been possessed by other spirits.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, absolutely, But that is just such a strange way to even you know, frame that experience, because possession is like ritualistic in occult, you know, like in more ways than one. So it's uh, yeah, Freudian slip makes a lot more sense. It seems like a slip of the tongue. Like but I don't know, they're constantly trying to they know what they know what critical thinkers believe about some of these you know, alternative theories, and so I'm always very concerned that they're trying to you know, kind of cloud our like flood the landscape and and make it very difficult for us to discern, for ourselves and assess these these claims and their credibility, because again, I just feel like that is dealing in deception, the limited hangouts, right, that that in itself is just constantly, uh, you know, within the framework of these these clandestine operators. So I don't know, I'm very concerned now more than ever when it comes to especially their understanding of how to manipulate the alternative media landscape. Because you were saying that, I mean ship Man, Sarah Adams, Sean Ryan, She's not even good at it. She's terrible. It is, She's a blessing for people like us. But yeah, who knows how many of their operators are are man When you're in that line of business, I don't know how much you can critically think for yourself like that has to be because you have to be you know, a very I would say, you know, you clearly have to just be the that doesn't even consider asking questions right when it comes to to these specifically these covert operations. But yeah, I don't know, it's that I don't know how we don't like as far as just the individual operators, like what are they dealing with? Because many of them are very unimpressive.
Speaker 5: So yeah, Gez all right, let's let's finish up. Dude, We're already an hour forty. I did want to give make sure today to give an update on what's going on. So this is all we got right here from Algazier. It's just the most recent updates. We just got like a few little bullet points. Israel hamasies fire and Gaza takes hold prisoners to be free to be freed, so ninety I think I saw something too about some already being freed too. That's not on here. I saw like a tweet earlier scrolling through, But I just want to anti word dot com. This is the most up to date, I believe official stuff. Ninety Palestinians Palestinians held in Israeli prisoners are due to be freed after the release of three Israelly captives held in Gaza under a ceasefire deal between Hamas and Israel. So that's supposed to be happening today. There's supposed to be three hostages released and then ninety Palestinians released by Israel, and then the ceasefire began at a nine to fifteen GMT, which I don't know what that is to now. I'm actually looking it up right now to est that would be four fifteen am, So this was eight hours ago, in the middle of the night. This happened when it started, so after a nearly three hour delay during which Israel attacks killed at least nineteen Palestinians. Well, that's awful. It was supposed to start at one in the morning, but they just they fucking killed twenty more Palestinians and dragged their feet and then finally fucking did it. So I don't know, we'll see how this goes. Thousands displaced Palestinians, meanwhile, have been returning to what remains of their homes in various areas of Gaza. This is I really feel like, as I've been saying throughout this whole ceasefire stuff. I know we're seeing all these stuff about the attacks picking back up, but I think this break is going to be significant in a lot of ways. For one, it will be great just to finally for the AID to start rolling in for these people, because literally within the past like months, that's been single digits, like I think less than five AID trucks that I've been through, so they now we're talking about hundreds, So it's gonna be huge for these people. But also on the uh, I think just a stop. Well, you know, this is what made me think of it is the returning to their homes. I think, is what now we're really started going to be start being able to see the devastation settle in, and so I think that's big. So I think this break A lot of people are talking about how net Yahu and Israels already talking about picking up hostilities after this first phase. I think just allowing inertia to settle in, to you know, come to a stop, and then also just kind of really taking account of what actually happened will really may be able to shake things up and possibly prevent that from happening. So I'm a little bit hopeful. But at the same time, it's gonna be super bittersweet because I think a lot of people are just gonna start dawning on them the extent to which things really were that bad, Because it really was throughout this it was like, oh, here you go. You have Zionist account of this and then you have Palestinian account of this, and they were kind of mixed, and so people would kind of choose your own fantasy as you went or would forget certain facts. But it's like, I mean, most of the stuff I've seen that I tend to believe is if anything, things were undercounted. So I think people are really going to really it.
Speaker 3: Can be a lot of people.
Speaker 5: Maybe it would be some cogniti dissonance, maybe some people just really kind of like changing stances here soon. I don't know, I think people really, I don't know, really there's a solid chance this really does settle in of like holy fuck, you know what I mean. So, and I'm hoping that it does as bad as it I mean, I guess in a certain sense, I'm kind of hoping that maybe I'm wrong, and then maybe it's really.
Speaker 3: Not that bad.
Speaker 5: I mean, obviously even by official reports, though even the most official, even though is really friendly reports, it's still fucking bad.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah, I'm you know, I don't know how optimistic I am, because I know that Trump is the ultimate Zionist unfortunately, and and his Zionist policies were abhorrent in his first administration, And I really see, I don't see much of any sort of change in my mind as far as in the near future when it comes to our Israeli policy. But I will say that, you know, it is important to always acknowledge when something positive takes place in these conflicts that are so devastating and tragic and uh, but you know when you have you know, when you have a like Idamir beIN Idamir Ben Gavir, the the Israeli security national security Minister, and people like everyone in the locut basically all claiming that that this ceasefire deal in Gaza will only allow Israel to return to fighting under an American guarantee. You know, it's like that makes sense to me, you know, a lot more when it comes to maybe also the transitionary period and attempting to hang this all on Trump's neck, around Trump's neck within the new administration, because now they're starting to acknowledge publicly, with allegedly Israeli whistleblowers from the military coming out saying they refuse to continue to be a part of this because they had been knowingly targeting children and innocent civilians for all of this time and and right, and now it's being publicly acknowledged by mainstream media very conveniently in the in the period of time where there's this you know, transitionary period taking place with the winds of change, and you know, uh in Washington, d C. And so it's kind of like one administration attempting to crucify the next with right there with the same exact policy positions that the next administration will will assuredly continue, right because if you notice, it's kind of hilarious to compare the differences in policy when it turns out most of these presidential administrations very much mirror each other in more ways than one, and it's very very limited examples of when there is some sort of distinction between them, you know. So yeah, especially if you noticed I had brought up the other day, I think the last live stream that I did that that extremists Israeli settler leaders were invited as special guests to Trump inauguration. It's just like, man, this is a sign that that I mean, by the way, who who moved the embassy? You know, who's who's fulfilling the prophecy.
Speaker 5: I mean, you know what, Ego will go a long way, and he wants to look like the great deal maker the Great War. And I know there's been all these reports that he's given you have a complete green light just like end with full American backing as soon as phase one's over. But still, like I think just this break may change things. So and I think they're hubrious and ego may get the best of him. And because there they just think that, like, oh well, Bill, pause and just pick back up maybe to some extent that they're wrong and because of their desires to you know, have some sort of because this works for both. I talked about some of my show yesterday just kind of like the idea that they're both incentivized. Biden is to kind of salvage what little bit of this he can since it's already been put into into motion by Tromp essentially, so now he's already there's it looks bad for him to fight it, for one, and so it's better for him just to go with it that way and go, look what the Look what my campaign did that hopefully history may look at him somewhat fairly. Now he can be looked at the as the president that brought the the Gauza conflict to an end that ended Afghanistan. Obviously we me and you both can poke holes in that, but it's like, you know, just from a basic historical worldview, kind of accurate. So it's like whatever he gets to, you know, gets to take that. Meanwhile, and then we have Trump wants to come in looking great.
Speaker 3: So you just spurred a thought in my mind. This could be the transitionary pivot from Gaza to Iran. I mean, why the funds. Wouldn't it be right? I know that that's a terrible uh you know that's.
Speaker 5: Clearly not that would work better for them. Yeah, you're not wrong.
Speaker 3: Missing here. Yeah, yeah, that's although I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know if Trump wants to go full on Iran, especially off the bat here, that would be I mean maybe mid mid administration or something. Maybe they can build towards it. But this might be the start of the overt that.
Speaker 3: The overts, the overt threats of a preemptive strike though on Iran, and they Sarah.
Speaker 5: Ryan or what the fuck her name is, gets her freaking bullshit there you go, you know, gods, then you can get both Gaza can be over all that over at that point, and then they can go, hey, this is bigger than the mass. Now even you go bigger. This is this is when you go straight to the source, when you go Iran. Yeah, I could see that. But hey man, we're almost a two hours. Let's get the fuck out of here, dude. But and we've kind of covered everything we really need to. Anyways, I will let you know. I didn't tell you this yet, but I'll let the audience know. I don't know if you're able to do it tomorrow. But I don't think I'm gonna swing more dump unless we do some sort of weird time change. I just have kids, got stuff going on that day. I mean I have I'm actually off tomorrow, so it's kind of I wish I was. I might, I wish I could because it's annoying, but whatever, I don't think it would be tomorrow.
Speaker 3: So if you're able to do it tomorrow, and do it tomorrow because with the vacation coming up, you know, I'm gonna have to pick my mom up from the airport and stuff tomorrow and and and so, but I don't have to do that till like late, like around, so I'll do it tomorrow morning, and then on Tuesday I'll probably just do already dead, you know, so.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I should be well, actually, no Tuesday. I think I'm working Tuesdays, so maybe there just won't be a morning dump that day, but I don't know. We'll get there.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 5: If you don't like it, give us more money. I'm gonna tell you, Yeah, you keep giving us more money, we'll get to the point where, yeah, you're getting your morning dumps every single I don't tell you aside from something crazy, but whatever, we're out of here, dude. I leve you'll know where they can find you, and we'll.
Speaker 3: Get out of here, dude. All right, brother, Yeah, you guys just follow me at the Underclass Podcast. Definitely subscribe to the YouTube, to the Rumble and also to the Patreon has new tiers available as well. I'll try and continually again consistently add some more incentives and I have a few other ideas that I'll try and implement here shortly and then bust sprout as well as another good place to support me. But yeah, other than that, I appreciate you all as always. Man, catch me tomorrow because I'll definitely probably do the Morning Up tomorrow, so we'll cover a few more things. And other than that, I'll see you on Tuesday for already dead.
Speaker 5: Hell yeah, and if you guys do want to suppor us, I do want to remind you guys that Austin over on his YouTube is monetized, so you can give him super chats on his YouTube when he's streaming, when he's around on my rumble you can be rumble rants. I am demonetized on YouTube because I'm a naughty boy. But if you do want to support me else elsewhere, like say, especially like a regular type thing like monthly, you can do the Patreon dot com SLA's no Way Hose twenty twenty. This is actually we're gonna get someone's perks too. I mean, if you do a rumble rant or a super chat, you're get the perk of us re in your chat. But like I don't know, you'll get a little bit more out of this. So this is Patroon dot com SA's no Way Hose twenty twenty, the lowest levels two bucks that gives you early access to the episodes, Like for example, this Thursday, I'm gonna be doing a the Vegas Shooting episode and that won't come out for about a week after that, so if you want.
Speaker 3: To get it early access.
Speaker 5: I also have a Rome episode with Jeremy Slate that's in there right now, if you want to get access to it. Also on Tuesdays at nine thirty I do Already Dead at nine thirty pm Eastern, I do Already Dead with Austin And if you want to be a talking head on that show, you can do that there over at Patreon, you can get the link there. The second half of the show we do video call ins, and yeah, you can support Austin show as well and get that perk too. Also, I have an ad free RSS feed Now, there's a link there at the top of the Patreon that you can copy and put in your podcatcher and you will have an ad free RSS feed for no we Jose. So for those who don't like the ads that you deal with on the audio side of things, that's the way to do it. You'll get early for the early stuff and AD free, so it's a double win. The highest levels of my sponsors read them off every episode of My Coast. I'm targaning at Tara Ganging Total, also at Abrogate, ds at z O V E R A c K at Underscore Infinite Zal. Then I have Tim Tuttle, you follow him at Jolly on Cleebold and then Will Bell is the Delicious Blueberry Rabbit Eye Wine then a big fan of show tour in may then also have at I nw r D lover at inWORD lover because we should always learn to look a little bit inward and love ourselves and we should all be in word lovers. I think the world would be a better place with that. Make sure to like, share, subscribe, comment all that good stuff. Also make sure if you're listening on a podcastcher, this takes no time and helps us out a lot. Just go up to the top, you know, pick a rating, review whatever, give us a five star review whenever your podcatcher is. That helps out big time. That's the No Way Jose podcast and also Austin has the under Glass podcast that you can find that both of those on most podcatchers and and video players as well, so go check that out. Make sure you like your subscribe, comment all that good stuff. Hit that like button, you fucking lazy fox. With that, we're out here.
Speaker 3: Bye bye deuces.