Speaker 1: Bots up, guys? What's the dup? Guys, Welcome back to the channel. I hope everybody is uh staying safe this morning? Oh, good morning guys. How's everyone.
Speaker 2: Wants?
Speaker 1: Talk guys?
Speaker 3: Good morning, school.
Speaker 4: Stock snots stuff?
Speaker 2: But what's up guys? But what is up?
Speaker 5: Guys?
Speaker 1: How is everybody doing today? Good morning? Good morning guys, Good morning guys. What's up guys? How's everybody doing? The only person on BELI Bros.
Speaker 5: Is good to can.
Speaker 1: S. Yeah, but what's up guys? How's everybody doing?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I wanna say all nas.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sip sip, sip sip.
Speaker 1: Six yeah, by what's up guys? Good morning? By? What's up guys?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Bad?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: One yum the talk Guy's house, everybody in Yeah, what's up guys?
Speaker 5: M yeam.
Speaker 1: Hey Jay, good morning?
Speaker 4: Mmm?
Speaker 1: But'll some guys get more aiding.
Speaker 2: Now? M damn?
Speaker 1: Oh, what's up? What's up? Chops? Chops tap uh.
Speaker 2: H him.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna send you a uh a uh. Let me see if I still have you followed on Twitter. B I forget where your Twitter is. Chops.
Speaker 5: By the way, I.
Speaker 1: M dum, I know you're a busy person. Chops, Hey, if you want hey join the Discord. The Lincoln is in the Discord, by the way, the Lincoln is in the Discord. H yeah, h m.
Speaker 2: Hm h m m.
Speaker 1: M. If anybody that wasn't joined the Patreon, here is a free year of my Patreon pursy at me. Yeah, yeah, I want. I want to have you on, but I don't know how to get in touch with you.
Speaker 2: Chops.
Speaker 5: I want to have you on ther now.
Speaker 2: Sorry, m.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know, I don't hear. It's I don't hear it's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, h.
Speaker 1: I don't know how to get in touch with you. Hold on, you're gonna have to repost your Twitter because let me let me.
Speaker 2: Hmm hold on, yeah, mhm hm.
Speaker 1: You're gonna have to repose what she posed because I just gave him moderator ship. But yeah, I don't see what you're posed in.
Speaker 4: Hm mhm.
Speaker 2: H m hmmm.
Speaker 3: H kah.
Speaker 2: The uh and.
Speaker 1: I forget that you change people change their names like uh oh and I'm following you. Oh, and you got a show coming up? You're not doing Corn Show anymore. You're not doing Corn Show anymore.
Speaker 2: H m hmm.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think Corn was a little bit too busy to produce your eyes a show. I'm I'm sending you a length to come on tops if you want to come up. I'm getting one of the damn it.
Speaker 4: Dam mhmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah it did that thing where it damn it? Alright, Spencer, and then I know you're a busy person. Yeah, all right, love you brother. Yeah, I hope everybody is staying the safe today.
Speaker 5: The game hold on, you got a hold down to check gat.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter megan On, you got itch. And that's a lot love oh over, have lot of prayer in my head. H mm hmmm mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: You've got him, You got him.
Speaker 1: You are migg it arder.
Speaker 2: Hot m.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What's up guys, Yeah, but over.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But what's up guys? How is everyone doing this morning?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Film, Yeah, what's up guys? Yum, yeah, what's up guys? How is everyone? I hope everyone just stand safe today. Yeah, I hope everyone is staying safe today. All right, I'm gonna get out of here, guys, Love you guys.
Speaker 5: Bye,