Speaker 1: Yeehaw ride dirty thirst, saint cloud when this ain't your mama's morning show.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about old error. Bless his heart, Hey Harring, you a legend. Nah, that's pretend talk big on the mic, but you wain't got friends.
Speaker 3: Called it steel more like.
Speaker 1: Steel slow when your thing tanks bester.
Speaker 2: Than your online show grew a stash, got.
Speaker 1: Loud, tried to play.
Speaker 2: That heel, but you're just man Wes Houstern without the scale.
Speaker 1: Shot chucking like it's ninety two, but your.
Speaker 2: Hot takes cold and your punchline view.
Speaker 1: And steel broke, Steel choking on that ego.
Speaker 2: More crimps than a rodeo in steed.
Speaker 1: Ohs, y'all tuned in?
Speaker 3: Nah we tuned out.
Speaker 1: Country boys don't mess when the clouds set.
Speaker 4: Doubt, dish out the dirt.
Speaker 1: Butt can't take shape. Called it comedy, I call it clickbait. Got booted off radio straight to stream, and now you beg for views like it's only fans dreams.
Speaker 2: They come on the that's your hype crew. She got more.
Speaker 5: Spine than you ever do.
Speaker 2: Throwing folks under buses, chasing views. That's weak, sauce, broke and bad news.
Speaker 1: Ain't no saddle strong enough for that fragile fried Better hang up them boots before you tube.
Speaker 5: Besides, I steal broke.
Speaker 1: Steel choking on that ego more creams than a rodeo sptles y'all tuned in?
Speaker 5: No, we tuned out.
Speaker 2: Real folks don't buy my man full of doubt. So getting yung from the ram ride to the fog, we'll be said a sweet team while you chase that blog. This ain't hey, and it's just facts in a ride.
Speaker 3: You fifteen minutes.
Speaker 2: And they'll get them by mother.
Speaker 5: Good boarded, y'all?
Speaker 4: How does everybody going this?
Speaker 5: Sported? Good boarding?
Speaker 4: Y'all? How is everybody doing this? Sported life? There's that a will to just do the chick good boarding?
Speaker 5: Guys?
Speaker 4: How is everybody doing this? Border m? Yeah, good morning? How is everybody doing this morning?
Speaker 2: Yum?
Speaker 5: But good morning guys?
Speaker 4: How is everybody doing this morning?
Speaker 5: I hope everybody is staying safe.
Speaker 3: This morning.
Speaker 5: That's the reason why that I I don't any might be.
Speaker 4: Going live today, but I won't be going to hold her show because I just I think any show she lets the red wrath ind. But good morning, guys, how is everybody doing this Mourner, Give me one minute, y'all.
Speaker 5: They're all in.
Speaker 3: Oh oh oh yum.
Speaker 4: But I hope everybody is everyne a good bared in. But I wanna say I just wanna say thank you guys very much for taking You know, there's people that took the time out of their day to clime to see my show. Yeah, and you know, and here's the thing. Yeah yeah, yeah. But what's up guys? What is all y'all? How is everybody doing this morning?
Speaker 3: M zero.
Speaker 5: Yo? But I hope everybody that watches this show or listens.
Speaker 3: To it.
Speaker 5: Does get what we talk about on this show. H m.
Speaker 3: H yeah.
Speaker 5: But I hope everybody is staying safe today. I hope a lot of you. I just wanted to jump on before a quick little street to see everybody, see how everybody is doing. Hey, Detroit, Detroit, bah dah, what's up Detroit? What's up the Detroit?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: You got brother, damn it?
Speaker 6: Boyd hold on, guys, what's up guys?
Speaker 5: What is up? Guys? How is everybody doing today? I hope everybody is staying shaved. I hope everybody is doing Okay.
Speaker 2: Mama's Morning Show. Let's talk about old error bless his heart. Hey, Aaron, you a legend, not that's pretend. Talk big on the mic, but your wain't got friends. Called it steel toe more like steel slow when your fame tank bester than your online show grew a stash guy.
Speaker 1: Loud tried to play that heel, but you're just man west House Stern without the scale.
Speaker 6: Shot chuckin' like it's ninety.
Speaker 1: Two, but your hot takes cold and your punch lst view her steel broke steel choking on.
Speaker 2: That ego more cribs than a rodeo steed os.
Speaker 1: Y'all tune in, Nah, we tuned out. Country boys, don't mess.
Speaker 2: Win the cloud sounded out, Oh dish out the dirt butt.
Speaker 6: Can't take shape.
Speaker 1: Called it comedy, I call.
Speaker 5: It click bait.
Speaker 1: Got booted off radio straight to streaming. Now you beg for views like it's only fans dreams.
Speaker 2: Ain't going on the mic.
Speaker 1: That's your hype crew.
Speaker 2: She got more spine than you ever do. Throwing folks under buses, chasing views.
Speaker 5: That's weak sauce, bro.
Speaker 2: And bad news.
Speaker 5: Ain't no saddles wrong enough for that fragile fry.
Speaker 1: Better hang up them boots before you tube besides, I steal broke steel, choking on that ego more preach than a Rodeos beedles.
Speaker 3: Y'all tuned in, No, we tuned down.
Speaker 2: Real folks don't buy a man full of down. So getting you find a ram ride to the fog will be sim a sweet team while you chase that bug.
Speaker 1: This ain't hey and it's just facts in a round.
Speaker 5: You're fifteen minutes get yo. By the way, it is six forty. If you are, it's six forty to a illed here in the great state of Mississippi. If you are, you need to get some. If you need to get somewhere by the top of the hour, you have eighteen minutes until the top until until you have to either if you have to be so, if you have to be somewhere at the top of the hour, you have eighteen minutes until the top of the hour. Eighteen minutes until.
Speaker 6: The top of the hour.
Speaker 5: But what is up?
Speaker 6: Y'all?
Speaker 5: Welcome to the show. I hope a lot of you are watching subbude hold right, But I hope everybody is stand saved. If you are, if you're dear to the channel, there to me, what is up? How is everybody do it okay, do.
Speaker 3: So? Hm hm h yeah.
Speaker 6: Other than that that.
Speaker 7: Good good morning, Uh hey dude, that guy on Dude, that guy on Twitter that uh that responded to one of your tweets was like I gotta you gotta show your lose a lose the doctor and.
Speaker 5: Like, hey dude, I actually had to leave. I had to leave that tweet. I had to leave that conversation because I'm getting tagged in and getting tagged in because that bor on on on x y. But good morning, uh, good morning brother, how you doing? You know what's more of a problem about the guy that the other tweet, the other Twitter, I had a feeling. By the way, By the way, if anybody that does want to go check out the awesome Twitter.
Speaker 3: Mhm.
Speaker 5: By the way, are you at work? Brother, are you at work? I get my my hour By the way, my hours reset today on my other account. By the way, I got my prom paid for them. I got my prom paid for the month, babe boom. I got my prom uh my uh Emizelle prom paid for the buzz.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I just wanted to say to people. Uh, by the way, when he's talking about he does a show with uh with Jack called Jacket and Jacket Jackie Christ Show where they talk about they talk about topics and Jack shows this.
Speaker 6: Tow truck of you.
Speaker 5: The Jack and Chris Show story.
Speaker 3: But I.
Speaker 5: No, yeah, I'm just making a joke that m I'll send to you for this week. I'll send to the insur for the week for this week. Okay. By the way, No, it's a the anarchy.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: By the way, So I got my I got my premium paid for the book.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 5: I got my Amazone prop yay. I got an Amazon probe and I also have my I got my paid. But I got that paid. Thank god, I got it paid. But I hope that we made money this week.
Speaker 6: Money, doesn't you know?
Speaker 5: No, No, I want to get the paid stream yard for for a for Uh.
Speaker 6: All right, I will.
Speaker 5: I will check it out when I get a chance. I'm streaming right now. By uh. If people, yeah, but if anybody that does want to check out the MD you're here yuh. By the way, if you are, if you are living, and if you have to be somewhere at the top of the hour, you only have ten minutes to get there because you're at the ten minute mark. You're at the ten minute mark. Clip it, clip it clip it, stream yard clip it, stream yard clip it, stream yard clip it clip this clip it clip this clip my words. I am the best in the world in what I do. Let's hate. Let's see who's on the leaderboard today. Number Kid Ministry, ab Dude nine, Mukata loll number eight, nine Came number eight, Steve Burrillo number seven, Pat Dixon number six, Nobody Likes Onions number five, el Hari Blaine number four, No Nightwaves number three, the Schoing Network, number two, Late Night with the Dollars Paul and number one is Perry Kara Fellow, Nave Boom clip that clip that stream yard.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: I love what we do every day. I love what I say every day and in every time the clips get good and good and good. I just wanna say thank you to some of the guests we had to this week. We had a great guest on Monday Show, and that is mister Bob Leavy. But here here's the thing, alright, y'all, I love you guys. I'll talk to you guys later. I love you guys.
Speaker 2: Bye.