Speaker 1: Billy cunning in the Great American Organess, glorious, glorious twoesday after end of the tri State.
Speaker 2: Good things are happening everywhere. Every time Donald Trump does something.
Speaker 1: I get excited, go nuts and it's beautiful stuff happening.
Speaker 2: And I'm watching this morning. Sheriff Richard K.
Speaker 1: Jones's good friend Tom Homan, who's in charge of illegal migration out of the country. He pointed out this morning on the CBS Morning News that somewhere in America there's thirteen thousand murderers that are not from here or running around the streets. There's six hundred and seventy five thousand criminals that we know about here illegally. There's one point four million human beings that have to deportation orders. They've gone through the whole process and refuse to leave the country. There's about another seven hundred and fifty thousand whoever stated their visas, came here to supposedly for business or to have an operation don or a little tourism. Guess what, they overstayed their visas and they can't be located.
Speaker 2: Head up.
Speaker 1: Those numbers as close to three million in this country illegally. On top of that everyone here who came in illegally are illegals and they should be exported out. Joining you and I Alis Richard K. Jones, Butler County Sheriff Supreme Richard K. Jones, Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. A new day is done. Let's go back three or four months. Let's say it's September October of last year. All heal's breaking loose, murderers are loose. People set on fires on subways. Six hundred and seventy five thousand criminal aliens are in the country somewhere one point four million have deportation orders that they ignored. Seven hundred and fifty thousand so called visitors have overstated their visas.
Speaker 2: Can you smell what I'm cooking?
Speaker 1: How's this different now at the end of January than it was three or four months ago as a sheriff of Butler County?
Speaker 2: How are things different? How are things better?
Speaker 3: Hey? Listen, it's much better.
Speaker 4: They've stopped the flow first of all, coming across the board. They've slowed it down to a trickle, and they're shipping them back. The ones that are here and these visas are totally out of control. Just so you know this bill. There's two hundred different kinds of visus. I want to repeat that, two hundred different kinds of visus. How the federal government don't even know which ones are which people come in. They don't know, I think anybody.
Speaker 5: They make names up.
Speaker 4: A Congressman or senator calls, hey, I want somebody from this country and I need a special visa. They type a special visa in and just add it to the two hundred that are already there, totally out of control, two hundred visas. Here in Butler County, Ohio, I've had fourteen hundred prisoners in my jail in the last twelve months, all from other countries. They've committed two thousand crimes.
Speaker 3: These are local.
Speaker 4: People from other countries. You wouldn't think so it's all over the country. Here in Butler County, everything's tightened up. I put my sign back up that says illegal aliens here with a giant arrow pointing to them in case they don't know where they're at.
Speaker 5: They're in my damn jail. They're in our.
Speaker 4: Community, but listen, they're there. They're low profile right now, hard to find the like they used to be on the streets. Holman said, when he gets done with this little group that he's working with now, which is quite a bit three million, four million, there's another twelve million that are here illegal.
Speaker 3: He said there next, that's what he said. He said, Hey, you broke the law.
Speaker 4: You came here illegal. What I'm telling people, if you're.
Speaker 3: Listening to me, the millions of people.
Speaker 4: That listen to your channel, they should start self deporting. Self deporting I tell you versus the weight.
Speaker 1: I tell you something good I heard home and say this morning to encourage those illegals to self deport. He's he's going to ask the president for an executive order. He's only issued three hundred and seventy six another executive order that says that you if you self deport, we don't have to come get you. You're a can get in line to get back in legally. However, if we have to come get you and deport you, there'll be a ten year wait before you can apply again. So he's going to issue in order by the end of the week to encourage illegals to leave the country voluntarily to get in line as opposed to be banned from the country for a long time.
Speaker 2: Your thoughts on that it's perfect.
Speaker 4: Listen, I've been telling people and I'm telling you today. I'm encouraging if you're here illegally, get your stuff packed up and get back to the country which you came from, and then you can get back in line and come here. If not, you're gonna be waiting ten twenty years. But if you get captured, it's gonna disrupt your whole family, the whole operation. Oh, they're common, they're just looking for criminals now. But if they go in and do these raids and you're in there with a family member other people that's not committed a crime other than coming acros the border, which is a crime, you're considered collateral. You'll be arrested and be ported back to your country and you will have to Hey, it'll be I don't even know if they'll let you come back until that executive orders them.
Speaker 3: Don't get caught up in this. You need to get back.
Speaker 4: To your own country. And I know they're thinking about that. They're trying to find places.
Speaker 5: To hide, but you can't hide.
Speaker 3: They're doing raids in Ohio now, I know.
Speaker 5: Oh North, Yeah, Yeah, I hope too.
Speaker 4: Somebody said, the news media is all calling hey, we hear they're doing raids. Well, they don't tell us because last time they told people in Chicago, they leaked it out.
Speaker 3: They couldn't do it.
Speaker 5: So they're coming in. Hey, we're in.
Speaker 3: Line to get prisoners.
Speaker 4: Housed here like we did before the House. We have US marshall prisoners and we're in the process of getting ICE prisoners. And like I said, I put my sign up, big giant yellow sign that says illegals, Hey, illegal aliens. I use the word alien because it's okay now you're allowed to use that word again. It's actually a legal term. And I got an arrow point. If they can't find them, they're.
Speaker 3: In my jail.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 3: And everything's changed here.
Speaker 2: Richard K.
Speaker 1: Jones, I'm watching your friend, Senator Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts who said that is a racist term to use illego aliens what they are. She uses the term they're new Americans. That this is a United States senator from Massachusetts who claims illegals are new Americans. And Tom Homan this morning talked about this one guy who was picked up in an ancillary way in a raid in Chicago. He's a Niokarag When he was flown back and he was interviewed in English by the reporter who said, I'm going back to America as soon as I can. And Homan has that person's name, and when he's located coming here, he'll be indicted for coming across the country illegally, then put in federal prison for five years. So if he comes back again, he may be here for a long time. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: No, listen, hey, people that commit peneous crimes here, they should stay in prison in the United States.
Speaker 5: And then when they're done, they can go back.
Speaker 4: Take them back to the country which they came. You gotta they'll go back to their country. Hell, they'll just come back and back if they But listen, these countries are getting the word right now. Don't mess with Trump. And we've got military on the on the border.
Speaker 3: We've got uh.
Speaker 4: Uh, they're gonna get those eighty eight thousand ice agents.
Speaker 3: Uh, they're gonna put that.
Speaker 4: He probably can't farm, but he can probably transferm which is a good thing.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: Listen, everything has changed here in this county. You're county not so much because you're a sanctuary county and sanctuary city, and so is Montgomery County.
Speaker 3: Right, Hey, so, and you guys got great welfare. So I always encourage people if you want to go, if you're here illegally, go to those places.
Speaker 4: Uh, they'll give you welfare, they'll put you in front of the line. Uh, they'll give you a vouchers, they'll give you cell phones. All that's but you guys got so much money.
Speaker 5: Oops.
Speaker 3: You don't pay any debt. You just borrow money.
Speaker 2: That's what we do here in Butler County.
Speaker 3: There is no debt. Everything's paid for. And we got Hey, we got a prosecutor that don't put up with.
Speaker 4: Any crap, Mike Moser, non zero and he's on board. Commissioners are on board, and we don't want you here in this community. If you've snuck in across the border here and you're here illegally and you're getting food stamps, you're getting cell phones, you're getting vouchers for your rent. What about the rest of the Americans that have worked hard here? And the term legal term is aliens. And that's the term that I use, and that's the word I'm.
Speaker 3: Going to continue to use. Homan uses the word Miller who's on.
Speaker 4: TV every day, they're all a rubio. They're all using the term aliens. Hey, an immigrant is somebody that immigrated to this country legally, like our ancestors. You didn't sneak across the border and say, hey, I want my kids in school. They don't have vaccinations. I want welfare. Matter of fact, I demand welfare. I want food stamps. They eat better than Americans that work every day. As a fact, I know people that worked in these giant food chain stores. The people that are ringing the money up the groceries can't buy the food that these people with welfare and foodstamps are well.
Speaker 1: Every story, it's absolutely And one thing I've noticed quietly, your friend Mayor f Ted Pureval of Cincinnati, the mayor of Cincinnati, has said quietly he will work with ice and with something else going to happen. We're going to have a new US attorney in the next month or two. In other words, the US attorney enforces federal law in the southern half of Ohio, everything Columbus in south We had a US attorney here three or four years ago, the one after the city council corruption, and they found four or five city council a great majority of them to the hard time in federal prison. So there is a law outside of the law of Hamilton County, and there's going to be a new US attorney. Orlando Sanza is the name. I'm here a lot about. Who's a thirty five year old military guy. I hope he gets it, but it's going to be up to Bernie Marino to appoint that. And Bernie Marino endorses Orlando Sanza. And if there's any local officials in the southern half of Ohio who ignores federal law, as Tom Homan has said, and as Pam Bondi has said, the new US Attorney General, we want local US attorneys to enforce federal law. And if anyone gets in the way, they're going to find themselves on the other side of the jail cell.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Hey, listen, Orlando is the guy that I'm supporting. I've known him for quite some time. Will be one hell of a guy. He's got a a he just wasn't in the military. He was one of the elite military, the elite schools.
Speaker 5: One bad dude.
Speaker 4: He's perfect for us. He's a young person. He'll be there for years, and that's that's who I'm supporting that's who you're hearing the same thing. But listen, we're getting our country back but fast, and we got to stay strong.
Speaker 5: He's only been there nine days. Man, at every.
Speaker 4: Days like years anybody. I had to go out and garage and smoke a cigar after watching two hours on the inaugural. Then I'd come back in, have a drink, go back out again. I take it in waves.
Speaker 3: It's so much. You don't want it all at one.
Speaker 2: No, Sheriff, let me tell you something.
Speaker 1: I know you have been out the southern border repeatedly, and you've sent your men and women down there from Butler County to help on the southern border. Now, on the southern border, there were a days where there was ten to fifteen thousand a day come across the illegal Tom Holman said this morning that yesterday, which would have been what the seventh day of the second Trump term, there was a total of five hundred and eighty five, not five hundred eighty five thousand, And there was five hundred and eighty five that came across the southern border illegally, and they were and they were ordered back to Mexico forthwith. And if you're a Mexican coming across your shipped back right within the hour. You're gone. If you're from some other country, they have forty thousand beds and detention centers on the Southwest waiting for you. You get a cot and you get three hots, and so they're arresting the people. They've stopped the flow. Now we got a hell of a workout. Can you describe to the American people what you witnessed the times you went to the southern border when Joe Biden was in office and what you saw total chaos.
Speaker 3: And the locals that lived there, they lived with it. The ranchers lived with.
Speaker 4: It, and they they if you've done anything and done any harm to them, they would prosecute you.
Speaker 3: Remember the one rancher they prosecuted him for a guy.
Speaker 4: And listen, when you come in these places and they don't stay, they.
Speaker 3: Come we're all border states. Now think about it.
Speaker 5: They didn't stay there.
Speaker 4: They just come in. And these are illegals that cross the border. They come in.
Speaker 3: They're like locusts.
Speaker 5: They come in.
Speaker 4: They eat everything up to get back into the United States with their families. Look, you come here, you don't have you can have babies and when they're born here.
Speaker 3: They're automatical. US citizens get you get the best groceries.
Speaker 4: You can go to the grocery store and get two big carts filled up with.
Speaker 5: Good state, good meat.
Speaker 4: And they they give them a lot of milk, baby formula, and I've been told most of them sell the baby formula because a lot of Latinos and people from other countries they breastfeed. But they'll take the milk, the expensive milk, and they'll sell it.
Speaker 3: Uh. And it's totally out of control.
Speaker 4: And I have the local priest here in my office about four weeks ago.
Speaker 3: He wasn't real happy with me. And that's okay.
Speaker 4: Listen and I and these NGOs, there could be some of those NGOs people don't know what that means. Go ahead and tell them what that means.
Speaker 2: NGOs non government organization.
Speaker 3: Some of them are going to go to prison, I believe. Uh.
Speaker 4: There's been so many hundreds of millions and billions of dollars going through these organizations from US.
Speaker 3: They go to the other countries.
Speaker 4: They recruit these people in and listen, it's all.
Speaker 3: Going to come to a head. There's gonna be some people go to.
Speaker 4: Prison, and we're going to sign some light on some stuff that's not had any life on it in four years.
Speaker 5: A lot of work. But again, if you're.
Speaker 4: Listening to this station, which millions and millions do, you need to get your gear packed up and get back to the country which you can and self deport. Go back to your country and then start over and come back the legal way. And if you're looking at these visas, remember there's two hundred different types of visas. Nobody understands it built.
Speaker 5: There should be fives.
Speaker 4: It should be like they should be labeled one, two, three, four, five or abcd.
Speaker 3: Uh and that's it. There shouldn't be two hundred.
Speaker 4: It's to confuse it and to sneak these people in and they don't.
Speaker 3: They don't. They overstay their visas.
Speaker 4: There's no there's no follow Remember they were giving people that came in. They would catch them and then release them into the United States and give a citation. Not now I can report back to court in seven years.
Speaker 3: Not now. They would flying them into all these places.
Speaker 4: Now they're flying them back. We're going to get this done, and it's going to be you'll wake up one day and you'll be shocked at how fast it moves.
Speaker 1: Well it has because six hundred and half of the almost six hundred yesterday were from Mexico. So they they were, they reported, they took identifiers.
Speaker 2: Your back bus goes right back. Stay in Mexico.
Speaker 1: If you come back again, you're going to be indicted and present to prison for five years. And those aren't from Mexico go or putting these detention camps and then they're gonna be Then Trump's going to send them back to Columbia, Salva, where the hell that came from.
Speaker 2: But all I can say, Richard K.
Speaker 1: Jones, I want to thank you, congratulations you're on this issue ten fifteen, twenty years ago. Butler County is not geographically a border county, but we're all border counties and border states because of the policies of Joe Biden. But once again, Richard K. Jones, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Imagine the road not taken. If Kamala Harris is in the White House right now, imagine the continuing chaos.
Speaker 2: It's over. It's over.
Speaker 4: I couldn't, I couldn't imagine. But think about the northern border. They the drugs and the people that are coming from the Canadian border, which is not far from US, were bordered by bridging by water. We're getting it all done in a real good way.
Speaker 5: We're getting people on board.
Speaker 4: And like I said, you got your sanctuary city in Cincinnati County, Sanctuary City and Dayton.
Speaker 3: And they wish them well.
Speaker 4: And hey, if you want free welfare and you want the stuff they got, go there. I'm trying to convince them to cut the welfare off here in this county absolutely absolutely somewhere else, get back to their country.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm looking for the US Attorney keeping an eye on everything in Hamlin County and Montgomery County and Franklin County.
Speaker 2: Richard K.
Speaker 1: Jones and new day is done once again. You're a great American sheriff. And thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Thank you Sheriff.
Speaker 3: See you.
Speaker 1: God bless America. A new day is beginning, a new day is done. And wait till the US Attorney gets here. It's going to be it's going to be enforcing federal law in the city of Cincinnati.
Speaker 2: All on news radio seven hundred ww