Speaker 1: Get ready for it all right, June twenty fifth, twenty twenty five, allegedly according to that thing we call a calendar. And this is part two of the podcast for this Wednesday, Wednesday. Becuz couldn't get to you with the flickering power on Tuesday or Tuesday. So anyway, it is what it is. It was what it was, and it gonna be what it gonna be.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Now, let's get down to a little thing. I want to call from Trumpstan and New York, New York, New York with love. Okay, if you're confused about the war with the Ran, you have every reason to be. And I gotta say the daily trifectave from JP Satilli and various other notes from the news Vandal rundown are extremely important today. And I will put in a little link if you want to go sport. JP should, especially if you're out there getting the rundown. And I know that most of you are familiar with these things, so I won't bother with reading too much from it. However, I want to talk to you about New York. You know, Clomo didn't make his comeback. Looks like so far he lost the mayoral Democratic primary to a socialist Muslim candidate zoron Mamdanmi Right? Okay, who by the way, Eric Adams, you know, with the whole corruption charges and Trump trying to trade with him and everything, says this snake oil salesman. Right by the way, where is the Supreme leader? Boogeyman? Anybody know? Well, pay no attention to that. Look, Andy couldn't make his comeback over there. I wonder how bad meat head Chris is going to look like tonight when he has to do his Fredo cry after, you know, not being able to pull his gun onto. Oh I'm sorry. That was the movie The Godfather. But meat had Moron over there on News Nation, the Christian Network. Good luck. I don't know what you're going to do next. I mean, I guess Andy could run as an independent New York City, But you know, can he beat the Democratic socialist or the independent running former Democrat police guy who wasn't really a Democrat to begin with and Trump tried to recruit or are we going to get a Republican that's going to take over New York for a little bit, because that happens every once in a while. I know it's not supposed to in the narrative that most people have about New York City. But it's true, it does occur. And this guy's wild, by the way, this democratic socialist. He's talking about trying to make buses free, freezing rents, which by the way, people have done periodically over the years, but not the free buses, to the frozen rents and rent regulation in order to try and slow down the flight from New York City. Because if you think it's damn expensive where you are, check New York's prices. I mean, I don't know how anybody smokes pack cigarettes there, and people are being murdered for their inventories because they're like, what seventeen dollars a pack. I mean, it's no joke. You can get phone chargers, probably five at a time per cheaper than a pack of smokes man, and you don't burn your phone chargers unless you're stupid. But anyway, do you care about New York Probably not if you're a Trump fan. But that's where he's from. He's a real estate hustler from Queens. But meanwhile, in Trumpstead, it is an interesting thing when Trump gains and loses a nomination for the Nobel Prize on one day that according to the intelligence here via New York Magazine and New York mag dot com, just saying it's one of those things happen and then don't forget. They want to put them on the two hundred and fifty dollars bill. They want to put them on Mount Rushmore. They want to name buildings after Trump, they want to rename probably streets, and I don't know states after him. Who knows red State Georgia might become instead of you know, the place named after King George, how about we just name it Trump branded a whole state, and then somehow he'll fleece us for living here, in which case I promise you someone will take a shot at him in Georgia. But anyway, paid no attention to the fact that I said that. Don't call the Secret Service signing. I mean, after all, the NATO chief Mark Routie's calling him daddy, and that is a true statement. Speaking of true statements, maybe I should get to some other stuff about it, like a Trump judicial nominee Boby denies advising Justice Department that lawyers need to ignore court orders. You know, stuff like that's going on. I mentioned the pardons in the other podcast but I'm not going to do it now. Oh by the way, here's that thing with the you know, chief of NATO calling him daddy, saying they're not going to be fighting each other. And they've had it. They had a big fight like two kids in the school yard.
Speaker 3: You know, they fight like hell when you have Sappa let him fight for about two three minutes.
Speaker 4: Then he says, sometimes language strong.
Speaker 1: I never want to say. There was a second word deadis to sometimes do a storm language in defense of Trump pizza moron and oversimplifies everything. And if you don't believe me, you know, how about this, okay, same NATO summit. Well you know what, let's just go with the big outrage everybody had. Oh my god, Trump dropped an bomb before, and he had dropped the big bombs before, but then he dropped an bomb than this. But they should not have done that.
Speaker 5: By those pilots hit their targets. Those targets were obliterated, and the power should be given credit. Then not after the pilots are after me.
Speaker 1: They want to try and.
Speaker 6: To meet and rebum a stooping a promer house.
Speaker 5: I mean, Iran will never rebuild it from there. Absolutely not that place is under rock. That place is demolished. The B two pilots did their job. They did it better than anybody could even imagine.
Speaker 2: They hit late in the evening, there was dark with no moon, and.
Speaker 5: They hit that target with every one of those things. And that place is gone. But when I see CNN all night longer trying to say, well, maybe it wasn't really as demolished as we thought there was demolish. You take a look at the pinpricks and you see that place is gone. And I will say, I think CNN or to apologize for the pilots or the v twos, I think that ms DNC.
Speaker 2: Or to apologize.
Speaker 5: I think these guys really, these networks are these cable networks.
Speaker 2: Are real losers.
Speaker 1: You really are.
Speaker 5: You're realizing.
Speaker 1: Your gutless loss.
Speaker 5: I say that the CNN says.
Speaker 2: I watch it.
Speaker 1: I have no choice.
Speaker 2: I gotta watch the garbage.
Speaker 5: It's all garbage, it's all things. But I think CNN is a gutless group of people, and the people that run it nobody.
Speaker 7: Here the gutless garbage that covers you twenty four hours a day and pumps you out to everybody in the world and actually sold you to the American public, whether you realize it or not.
Speaker 1: Shot anyway, back to his words.
Speaker 5: Even though there's been sold so many times.
Speaker 8: But the people that.
Speaker 9: Are running over to be a shamed.
Speaker 5: MSD is a guy.
Speaker 1: Named Brian Roberts. He heads it.
Speaker 7: I'm just a stupid person who calls people names and doesn't understand the damn thing.
Speaker 1: But I will drop anhip bomb before I go because I'm amazing.
Speaker 2: It's a disgrace.
Speaker 5: He's a weak, pathetic disgrace.
Speaker 10: Don't violated?
Speaker 6: Do you believe that a run.
Speaker 4: The beneg I do?
Speaker 2: They violated it?
Speaker 8: But is you all violated it too?
Speaker 1: They violated? Did?
Speaker 7: This guy thinks he understands what was destroyed and what wasn't. He didn't even understand how a you know, a brick faced sop. It fell down on his crap properties occasionally, but he understands, you know, mountains and there tons of rubble. I got you sure.
Speaker 1: This guy doesn't understand physics, bombs, construction, nothing. All he understands is branding and how to get transactions for stuff like pardons, where he's making billions now, So enjoy people.
Speaker 2: Israel.
Speaker 5: As soon as we made the deal, they came out and they dropped the load of bombs, the likes of which I've never seen before, the biggest load that we've seen.
Speaker 1: I'm not happy with Israel.
Speaker 5: You know, when I say, okay, now you have prove hours, you don't go out in the first hour.
Speaker 2: It just drop.
Speaker 5: Everything you have on them.
Speaker 1: So I'm not happy with them. I'm not happy with Iron either. But I'm really unhappy.
Speaker 5: If Israel is going out this morning because the one rocket that didn't gland, that was shot.
Speaker 7: Perhaps I lay around in the day though, they stopped because I called them and told them to stop, because they listen to me because I know what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: May his whole family and him all get cancer and rot on camera right live on TV and drop dead. Really, we need to erase this from history where this is gonna be such an embarrassment in about twenty years when people realize what actually happened, and we're sitting here, you know, screwed over for like the next twenty years in this country. I mean, I'm gonna die, so I'm gonna be all right, But those of you that have to live through the aftermath and joy.
Speaker 5: Sake, that didn't land, I'm not happy about that. You know what we have. They basically have two countries that have been fighting.
Speaker 2: So long and so hard that they.
Speaker 11: Don't know what the fuck they're doing.
Speaker 1: Do you understand that? Do you understand that? Do you understand that I use their word? Eh? Do you understand that? I love when they ask him about the jfk assassination not too long ago? Too.
Speaker 2: Is a document.
Speaker 10: There's a lot to sit through.
Speaker 1: Yeah, can you tell us who killed Kenny?
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I was given the task of releasing that because may presidents have gone through it and they haven't.
Speaker 7: Released including me, who didn't release it in twenty seventeen when I could have done nothing and had it done.
Speaker 1: But I actually bound to the CIA because I'm part of the deep state, you Knowron. But that's okay. Now I'm going to give you a non answer to your question. And I said release. We even released social security numbers. I didn't want anything delete it.
Speaker 3: I don't think there's anything that's earth shattering.
Speaker 1: But you'll have to make that determination. You'll have to determine things because I don't read back to NATO.
Speaker 3: Yes, please go ahead, go ahead, oh fakeness, Oh yeah, yeah, here we go. Wait to hear this question, you should really say how great our soldiers and our warriors are.
Speaker 4: I think everyone appreciates our soldiers and our warriors. I do have two questions for you, mister President. You just cited Israeli intelligent on these attacks. Earlier, you said US intelligence was inconclusive. Are you relying on Israeli intelligence for your assessment of the impact of the strikes?
Speaker 3: Now, this is also a rand made the statement, and it's also if you read the document that was given that Pete can talk about if you'd like. The document said it could be very severe damage, but they didn't take that. They said it could be limited or it could be very severe. They really didn't know other than to say it could be limited or it could be very very severe. And you didn't choose to put that because it was very early after Since then, we've collected additional intelligence. We've also spoken to people have seen the site, and the site the site is obliterated, and we think everything nuclear is down there.
Speaker 1: They didn't take it out. We think everything new is down there, but we have no confirmation because nobody can dig with big enough shovels. And you know what, why do you ob jerk through him Trump. You just hate Trump. I hate being stupid and simple minded, but apparently the majority of America does not anyway. Stick around. We'll see where we go from here. But is there anywhere else to go but down down dome dome? Maybe? And according to the New Republic, Trump is now doing socialism. Maybe I should discuss that or talk about the CIA Radcliff over there where I'm supposed to take seriously by the way, uh, you know, the CIA is supposedly making a statement after Trump saying, you know, a lot of it was badly damaged, but he wants it totally destroyed. In the narrative one way or another. This whole thing is a big show. The truth is that none of it is the truth. It's all a game to keep you engaged as a TV program man louder than a booker buster the f barm heard around the world. I played that for you, Okay, I talk to you about what's going on with the Trump judicial nominee. Maybe maybe I should just get into how Trump is doing socialism. Maybe I should get into I don't know. Yes, Dudy, Dudy's coming to the playground. Yay, Dudy, stick around? Maybe I'll talk about meathead cmos some more. Maybe we'll get into some more Godfather narratives. Maybe we'll talk some more politics. But I don't know if I can do stupid that long. We'll see. He'll tell you if that continues after this. Go ahead, cal it the.
Speaker 6: Truth about the JFA assassination.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, what do you want to know?
Speaker 6: Dy Baker's wild claim? Oswald girlfriend if he knew Ruby and Barrie answer weapons?
Speaker 1: Really, I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon.
Speaker 6: But okay, Oswald was on the building and I'm trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy. Come on now, has a real effort on the DAFA assassination book claim.
Speaker 1: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith Barry Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at k I A S JFK at aol dot com. It's a fun book, and it actually dissects the many any fantastic claims. Judith bary Baker, in her own words, under rule of brass, real boons, fire flows through every phase, little least the pain.
Speaker 6: Revelation through conversation.
Speaker 12: In Denial Secret Wars with air Strikes and Tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larry Hancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files. It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not learn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial, Secret Wars with air Strikes and Tanks Larry Hancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com. In digital or physical.
Speaker 2: Revelation through conversation.
Speaker 10: Do you like history? Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War, nuclear bombs and nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson revel.
Speaker 9: Through com sage News.
Speaker 1: Expressed kaulas comas anyone else. Now us get on the air of Hilly dot com, not necessarily us, and we are not responsible for getting stupidity which might ensue.
Speaker 10: Thank you, Chili dot Com.
Speaker 11: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times, and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island aren't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why, and we'll show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, the War State dot com.
Speaker 6: Revelation through conversation.
Speaker 1: Com radio.
Speaker 10: Age.
Speaker 2: Ready for the.
Speaker 1: Segment number two of this podcast. Look, I must apologize to Trump supporters real quick, because I'm sorry. I'm very very sorry. I realized that you believe in this nonsense and I don't know why, but you do. I mean, you just watched, you know, I threw both my shoes at Bouche. You just watched it happen on a grand scale with the stupid attack. Back when you know, you smack somebody in the face and they throw a couple a piece of paper atchet and you don't think it's a sham and a freaking game being played on you. Anyway, back to something that nobody's talking about, and Donald Trump is now doing socialism, or actually Donald Trump is doing socialism. Now. This is according to the New Republic T and R. There's promise and peril in the government's golden sheare in US Steel. The same Trump administration that labels its Democratic opponents communists recently acquired in perpetuity a government ownership stake in the United States Steel. Just as a stop clock will give the correct time twice a day, this leftist maneuver, one might even call it socialist, represents a promising new experiment in regulatory policy. I know, I know, I can't believe either that I'm saying something nice about the worst presidency in American history. But I can't explain as a condition of approving Nippon Steele's acquisition of US Steel, which was finalized last week, the Trump administration acquired for the federal government a golden share in the company that allows the FEDS to block plant closures, offshoring, and the like. Conservatives aren't taking this well. Nationalization is against the American capitalist spirit in quotes, wrote an apoplectic Andy Kessler on the Wall Street Journal's editorial page. Terminally flawed in quotes opined the Washington Post's editory fulfilling billionaire Jeftpizos's mandate that the paper never cees propagandizing for unregulated pre markets. We've seen scant commedary, though from liberals and the left. I presume that's because this cohort's first instinct is to read Trump's golden Share as some sort of con That certainly was my first reaction. Further cause for suspicion was that the deal was negotiated by Commerce Secretary Howard Lutnik, the single most obnoxious billionaire oligarch, and the Trump administration that's loaded with them. See my recent t in our piece how the Billionaires took Over. But while I retain robust misgivings about expanding our kleptocratic president's power over corporations, were on those in a moment yet more on exactly sorry I pulled away from the article. I cannot, as someone who favors stronger government limits on corporate power, look this gift horse in the mouth. The phrase golden share sounds like something naughty in the Steel dossier, but it actually refers to a special kind of share in publicly held corporations that grants the shareholder majority power over certain specific decisions. When the golden shareholder is a government, the corporation becomes something akin to a public utility, though how much so depends on the extent of the powers outlined in the share agreement. The leftist Roosevelt Institute has talked up golden shares plausibility as a tool to advance green technology, to increase wages, and to prevent bank failures, and has extended cautious praise for Trump's US steel agreement. Strangely, this instrument of state socialism is the handiwork of the Conservative Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher. You may recall that during the nineteen eighty Stature privatized dozens of government owned enterprises, including British Airways, British Telecom and British Steel. To get these privatemanizations through Parliament, Thatcher had to agree that the United Kingdom would maintain golden shares in those corporations. The policy justification, ironically, was to keep those corporations out of foreign hands. But I see no reason why golden shares can also be used to limit potential dire consequences once foreign ownership is a gun deal.
Speaker 7: The UK later relinquished most of its golden shares, either because these were time time limited, as the US Steel Golden share is not, or because the European Union, to which the United Kingdom no longer belongs, objected to them. Today, most of the UK's remaining golden shares are in defense related firms like BAE Systems and Rolls Royce, which, in addition to making fancy cars, builds parts for fighter jets, battleships and submarines.
Speaker 1: My commentary here, as well as major airline parts anyway, in the commercial sense. Back to the article, Trump's justification for keeping the golden share in US steel is similarly based on national security, with the terms of the share drawn up in something called a National Security Agreement or nssay. That the nssay has not been made public was cited by Robert Kuttner and Lord Ingram has reason enough to continue opposing the Nippon Steel US Steel merger. Industrial policy makes strange bedfellows now that the merger is completed, though I see no downside the liberals embracing the Golden share, at least tentatively, as a promising new direction for government regulation. The worst case scenario is that the agreement doesn't really say what Lutnick claims it says, in which case we can revert to identifying Lutnik and Trump as liars. Here's what Lutnick said about the Golden Share prevents in a June fourteen tweet above the agreement. About the agreement, excuse me, relocate US Steel's headquarters from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, re domicile outside the United States. Change the names of the company from US Steel, Reduce wave or delay the fourteen billion of near term investments into US Steel, transfer production or jobs outside the United States, clothes or idle plants before certain timeframes other than normal course, temporary idling for safety upgrades, etc. Other protections regarding employee salaries, anti dumping prices, raw materials, and sourcing outside the US. These are all very trumpy, accepting the reference to salaries something that never previously interested our commander in chief and may not steal, but they represent significant concessions bind Nippon, especially when you remember that disagreement will remain in place long after Trump departs the White House. The missing piece is a pledge to honor the United stale Workers labor contract, the labor union contract, and to keep US Steel a union shop. Understandably, this commission did not please the United steel Workers Union. Oh mission, excuse me? This o mission did not please the United steel Workers Union, which continues to oppose the merger. The union is also skeptical that Trump will act to prevent plant closures. He may not, but future presidents may. Given Trump's terrible track record on labor rights. This is about as good a deal as the steel workers were ever going to get. But yes, President Joe Biden would have cut a much better deal for the union. It was Biden, of course, who first blocked the Nippon US Steel merger. That was a political maneuver made during election season in spite of a reportedly dividing assessment divided assessment by the Treasury's Committee on Foreign Investments in the United States, which was tasked with assessing the national security implications. The truth is there aren't any We still think of US Steel as the colossus it was in the night teen fifties, but it's no longer even the biggest steel maker inside the United States. At least three American competitors Nuker Steel Dynamics, Cleveland Cliffs boring in more revenue, and two Knicker and Cleveland Cliffs employees significantly more workers. Granted, Nuker and Steel Dynamics are non union shops, but Cleveland Cliffs, like US Steel, operates under as a United steel Workers contract. My main feeling about Nippon wanting their own US steel is thank goodness someone wants it, and thank goodness, the foreign nation in question is one of America's most reliable allies, that is, since we bombed them in World War Two. Anyway, there is more to this article, but I don't know. As much as I thought this was a ridiculous selling out of US Steel to begin with, with the golden share and a bunch of other stuff, that really does look like a socialist government's move, because remember Thatcher was running a socialist government when she pulled this crap. I don't know, is there lots of ways that this could blow up in people's faces? Is there lots of hidden details that could wind up being, you know, a complete reversal and screwjob. Sure, but it wouldn't have been Trump it came up with. It would have been somebody else, because, as I just demonstrated with his various public statements, he's oversimplified on all things. Doesn't think about the consequences or the fallout of anything. I don't need agreements. I already bound them. You know, it's all good. So I'm trying to take a wait and see attitude about this. But I gotta be honest with you. It's very hard to wait and see while you're trying not to starve to death or to let your lights get turned out. And I know I'm not the only one going through that. And therefore, by the way, you know, I understand why you guys are not supporting the show. You're not supporting a lot of things. You're not spending money, you're not traveling. I get it, I do. But they're going to try and force us somehow. And your gas price is still gonna screw you good, not only because you know, a little bit of trouble in the Middle East, and even though the oil price fell or stabilized quickly, the gas price didn't fall at all accordingly with the oil price now, of course, not because they got a cash in man. I mean, you can't forget the oil Oili garks among them, the new tech technocratic oligarks, among the new you know, maga garks. But here we are in the magnetic Maga of Magma and then America's Magma. Anyway, that's all I'm gonna say for today. And that is a Wednesday. And I just did a shortened lightning around on two different news shows just to give you an idea what was on my mind for Tuesday. Tuesday that was and Widnesday Wednesday. Today it is June twenty fifth as I speak to and I think I'm done for the night. I am Elia Chilly or you are indeed the effect. So no matter who you are, where you are, when you are, I hope you're will God bless everyone who isn't dead. Go ahead, call it the.
Speaker 6: Truth about the Jafay assassination.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, what do you want to know Judy.
Speaker 6: Baker's wild claim Oswald girlfriends you knew? Ruby and Barry answer weapons? Really?
Speaker 1: I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon. But okay, on the building.
Speaker 6: And I'm trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy. Come on now, has a real effort on the day of pay assassination claim.
Speaker 1: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital com be of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judithbary Baker in her own words from the author himself signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at k I A S J F K at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims Judith ary Baker in her own wordsmation o Chili dot com.
Speaker 2: Can shows crowl Tomorrow who comes revel lags through calm sage.
Speaker 1: Yo yo.
Speaker 8: This Doug Campbell, host of the Dallas Action podcast presented by Wall Street Window, and you are listening to the Chile Effect revelation through conversation.
Speaker 1: This is James Corbet at corpor Report dot com and you're listening to the Affect at Olly dot
Speaker 10: Com, Chili dot com, Chelle dot com Radio Network