Speaker 1: We choose to go to the moon and diss decay and do the other things not because they are easy, but because they are hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we're willing to accept. One we are unwilling to postpone and one we intend to.
Speaker 2: Win, and the others do ignition sequence side six five four three two one zero All engine running, LIFTB. We have a liptob thirty two minutes past the hour.
Speaker 3: Lift up and Apollo eleven.
Speaker 4: Are plan.
Speaker 5: We're going to roll from the.
Speaker 6: Given U.
Speaker 7: The ankle A.
Speaker 3: Landed right at twin crank quiality.
Speaker 2: We got be on the ground.
Speaker 5: You got a bunch of guys about turned blue. We're breathing again. Thank the lot.
Speaker 3: At one fall step for man.
Speaker 4: Are you?
Speaker 5: This is Event Horizon and I'm your host, Mark Anthony Peterson. This is the podcast where we take a walk into the paranormal with a splash of conspiracy. This is the podcast that would be born if David Ike and the X Files had a baby. Guys, Welcome to episode ninety six entitled Are We Real or just In PC's non player Characters Unplugging from the Matrix with my first cousin, Chandre Polmiz. Yeah, it's a family affair. In this episode, my cousin and I sit down and talk about simulation theory in PC's the Matrix and everything in between. And it was a fun episode to record with her, and I think you're going to enjoy it too. All of this started after I heard a clip that I'm going to play for you shortly. But before I play the clip, you know what I have to do. I got to give you the disclaimer. I am not a religious expert, far from and I've been thrown out of more churches than I've been welcomed into. I'm not a physicist, theoretical or otherwise. But I stayed at a holiday and express and I think that gives me the right to do a little research, apply first principles, and bring what I've learned back here to you. Cool. So I mentioned earlier, I was doing a little research on simulation theory and I came across this clip. Some of you may have heard it if you've listened to every episode of this podcast, but doing more research, I came across it again and this time, I wanted to talk about the implications with someone else, so I reached out to my first cousin and said, what do you think about the matrix? What do you think about simulation theory? Are we real or are we just n PCs? And that started the conversation that you're going to hear today. But first, let me play the clip.
Speaker 8: So where has this pursuit taken you? Oh my god, where have you landed? Why would you ask that? I'm asking you that here and now? It's New York City, it's Mark seven. Well, partly it's taken to these very strange images that are behind your head right now. These are pictures of equations.
Speaker 6: I've been for the last fifteen years trying to answer the kinds of questions that my colleagues have been raising, and what I've come to understand is that there are these incredible pictures that contain all the information of a set of equations that are related to strength theory. And it's even more bizarre than that, because when you then try to understand these pictures, you find out that buried in them are computer codes, just like the type that you find in a browser or you go surf the web, and so I'm left with the puzzle of trying to figure out whether I live in the matrix or not.
Speaker 5: Right, you're blowing my mind at this moment.
Speaker 8: So you're saying, are you saying your attempt to understand the fundamental operations of nature leads you to a set of equations that are indistinguishable from the equations that drive search engines and browsers on our computers.
Speaker 6: That is correct.
Speaker 8: So the way I'm still like, I have to just be silent for a minute here. So you're saying, as you dig deeper, you find computer code writ in.
Speaker 6: The fabric of the cosmos into the equations that we want to use to describe the cosmos. Yes, computer code, computer code strings of bits of ones and zeros. It's not just sort of resembles computer code. Say it is computer code. It's not even just is computer code. It's a special kind of computer code that was invented by a scientist named Claude Shannon in the nineteen forties. That's what we find very very deeply inside the equations that occur in string theory and in general and systems that we can call say are supersymmetric.
Speaker 5: Okay, time to go home.
Speaker 8: I think I'm not to where are we going to go?
Speaker 7: At?
Speaker 5: For those of you who don't recognize the voices, of course, one was doctor Neil deGrasse Tyson, who was the host of the event, and the doctor who discovered this code written into the fabric of the universe is doctor James Gate, leading quantum physicist. I'm going to put a link to this YouTube video in the show notes and let you go back and listen to the entire discussion, because every time I listen, blows my mind. So it'll be in the show notes. You listen to it and see if it does the same thing to you. So this clip was the inspiration for the discussion I had with my first cousin, Chandrell. Why did I want to talk to her about it? She and I are about the same age and we grew up with our great grandmother Jane, who I talked about in early episodes of the podcast, who really opened my eyes to a number of the paranormal theories that I share with you guys on this podcast. So I wanted to get her perspective. I also wanted to get her perspective because she's an EmPATH and these topics mean a lot to her as well. So sit back and relax and enjoy our discussion. Guys. Welcome back to the podcast. Guys, we are uh, we're getting ready to have a lot of fun. We're still in the middle of our conspiracies chapter of the podcast and I am just overjoyed to have my first cousin join me in this episode where we're going to talk about simulation. Simulation there are we living in the matrix and uh, we've talked before the before we started recording, and it's an entire hour and a half has gone by with us just talking about all the experiences that she and I have had over our lives in terms of this reality. So I know you're gonna enjoy this episode. Enjoy talking with my paternal first cousin, Sodra Poldness. Chandra, tell the audience a little bit about yourself before we get into the topic.
Speaker 3: Well, hello, Mark, and thank you for having me on your show today. Well as you, I am Chandra Opponents and I am your first cousin, paternal first cousin. I have been experiencers since childhood and I am an impath, a dancer, a writer, amateur sky photographer, and I spend my free time researching and listening to podcasts on spirituality and other phenomenal events. So I am super excited to be here with you and your audience today and let's have some fun and kick it off.
Speaker 5: That's right now, before we jump into simulation theory. An impath, Yes, you thought you were the only one in the family for a while there.
Speaker 1: Didn't you?
Speaker 3: Yes? I did, and I'm so happy.
Speaker 5: Tell us a little bit about that. What what? What? What were you feeling and sensing as you learned about that ability that you that you.
Speaker 3: Have, Well, I discovered that being an impath, you're very sensitive to the environment around you. You're extremely ex sensitive to other people's thoughts and how they feel about you and their energy level. Because we're all energy being, we all have our own certain frequency. So over the last few years, I've been able to really just walk into that path of being an impath and using that to propel my life forward and sometimes help people and share with them my experiences. So I like being an impath. This is my first time actually saying this out in public to you and your audience, So yeah, I mean, okay.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it is a wonderful journey when you can connect with those types of emotions and confidently act off of them. And that's one of the inspirations for the podcast, that all of this energy is a part of us. It connects us, it guides us, and you know, being event horizon, you know, is that point where we all began and where we were all in that light will eventually get sucked back in, recycled and restarted, but we will still maintain all those connections. And that's some of what we're going to talk about here today. When we are looking at the reality that we think we live in, there have been those that have argued that it is a simulation. Like the movie The Matrix, there was one reality and one digital reality, and going back as far as Plato, the arguments have been made that we're living in a reflection of reality. And I know I've talked about it a lot in the podcast of saying there was a point where we could walk with God in the Guard and there wasn't a point that there was a separation. And so if walking with God and is the reality, what we're living here has to be a simulation, has to be something other than being with God directly. So Plato said Plato's view was looking at the material world is like looking at a shadow cast on the wall of a cave, while the real world is the one that's out there where all the ideal forms of objects come from. So he's saying, there's a real world, then there's the shadow cast on the cave. And for me, when I read that the first time, it gave me the sense that we that we have a universe that circles another universe, a dark energy that casts light onto the cave that becomes a simulated world that we're living in. But what are your that's that's going through your thoughts on this, because you know we've talked about it a little bit and then you know we'll dig further down the rabbit hole. But what are your thoughts?
Speaker 3: Well, I'll bring up two points. I'll share my experience. You mentioned the movie Matrix, and excuse me, when it first came out, I hadn't seen a lot of the press chunking about it. I saw a couple of trailers and I was all excited because I'm a huge sci fi fan. So and at the time I was living in New York. I'd gone to bought tickets to a low theater and went to see it by myself. The theater was packed and I was mesmerized. I thought, this is the best sci fi movie they've put out ever. But years later, as the other series came out and the other three movies came out, I began to look at the movie differently, was really going on underneath the love story of Neo and Trinity, and how it impacted my own reality. And this brings me to the experience I had actually a couple experiences I had upon wakening in the morning. Normally, when a person wakes up, the eyes are usually still closed and any stretched and prepared to get out of bed. But this particular morning, as I opened my eyes, what I saw was a black room with buckets or pockets of outline neo green blocks. Right, so you have this room and these blocks are set. I didn't really think anything of it. I thought maybe I was to read me Well. Several years later it happened again, but upon examining it, I realized these blocks were orange. So it's like, okay, what's really going on those few moments that I awake where my consciousness is not fully in my body, It's like, okay, what's going on. So those events like that makes me believe or think, are we living in assimilated reality? And how is that impacting everything across my life, whether it be work, whether it be events that I go to? What is really going on? So I always ask a lot of questions if we are or as we are, what's going on behind the scenes? How are we sitting in this simulated reality? What are the benefits? What are the disconnects? How is that affecting our body because we are physical beings? And how do I want to move forward in my life knowing this wonderful, beautiful truth?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is.
Speaker 5: It is a powerful question. And as you talk about the movies, the characters before they actually realized there was a matrix, they were trapped, you know, kind of in these bubbles where they felt like they were living a reality, but they were actually a physical prisoner in this human form that connected them physically to this matrix right right, And so it does beg the question are we part of an experiment like that? Like you said, you wake up and you get a glimpse of something different than it kind of kicks in is the matrix? You know? Did I see behind the curtain? Really quick? And they pulled it back. Or am I a physical prisoner within a technical infrastructure that's broadcasting a reality, a network reality to me? And you know, certainly arguments can be made for that that we are ourselves fast approaching. Maybe the next wave of that got the oculus headsets that people are now using, and the the what you see is so close to what reality looks like when you have those oculus headset on. Even the manufacturer says, hey, don't wear this too much because you will get uh, you'll develop a view where you don't know reality from this from this virtual reality. And so imagine, if the computing power continues at the rate it is going, at some point in the future, you'll have the ability to fully recreate a one for one scale of the entire planet that you can experience through one of those headsets. Now, if you're born with that on, how do you know the difference between that reality and the reality that we call the simulated universe that we're in now.
Speaker 3: And also how would that affect your consciousness and your own personal vibration if you can't distinguish between the truth or between the two. Because I've seen people with those oculus on and it. They seem disconnected from reality from the outside because they're making weird gestures, they're looking across the room, and they're falling out of chairs. It's like, that doesn't look very safe. And I had the opportunity to experience one several years back in twenty sixteen at Alien Con and it was very disconcerting because it cut off my peripheral vision. You're kind of and it probably have improved the technology since then, but I got a sense of this is not real, and I felt exposed and unsafe because I couldn't see the outside world. I couldn't tell if I was sitting on a chair or sitting by a river. So it's just very interesting. I'm not that excited or thrilled to take on that experience just yet.
Speaker 5: There are people who will say this current reality feels the same way. They don't feel safe, that they feel like there's something they're missing when they wake up every day and try to tap into that consciousness that you refer to earlier, that there's a barrier between them and that reality, and that the only escape they get is when they dream that they can then suddenly sense or tap into what they think is real. In those moments, and that's why I've argued on this podcast dreams are our reality. Our reality is our dream because our reality has a certain mathematical element to it that it's predictable, it's measurable, and it's constraining. And when we look at the Bible and they say we're made in God's image, with God's capability and given dominion originally over all there there is that was made. The constraints that we're talking about here that we feel in this reality shouldn't exist.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 5: So I'm just from that view alone of what you're saying about the oculus headset. I believe someone decided we needed a set of oculus headset when there was the schism between us and God, that original sin. Someone said, Okay, at this point, guys, there's gonna be some mathematical constraints on you and your ability to commune with God, and we're only going to give you one path back, and that's when you separate yourself from the physical being. That's your path back to that communion that we started calling Heaven, that you'll leave us and go to Heaven in the in the in the physical form or what so it may call the digital form. If you're trying to compete a develop a competing reality to what God has built, that a spiritual form can travel across those planes back into that world where there are no limits. But right now, this reality, we have an oculus headset on that limits us to a set of rules that someone has programmed, at least in my.
Speaker 3: Opinion, right And I'd also like to add that to your point, the oculus is probably attached to our DNA or what the scientists will say telemeters that cut off that connection with the divine God the universe where we're only limited a certain amount of brest. On this plane, we're only limited to an amount of wear awareness unless you're one of those souls that come in with everything that you need to be a productive citizen in this plane. And they talk and I talked about the sixth and seventh sense, which are senses beyond the site to taste, feel, and sound. So yeah, that's that's very interesting about the telemeters, and it makes me question how great would we be if we didn't have the oculus on in this dimension and the dream world, that's that's pretty interesting.
Speaker 5: Well, the dream world, we are all powerful and when you when you realize your dreaming and you start to control your dreams. And I've talked about that, uh in the number of podcast episodes. In a blink of an eye, you can go from California, San Francisco to Atlanta. You can pick up cars, you can fly, you can whatever you allow you yourself to do in the dream, it becomes capable you can do it. In the physical world. There is again rules, there's gravity, there's mathematical designs that constrain you, and there are rules that can be broken or bent. Like they say in the matrix, that a greater glimpse of what's behind the curtain. And like you said, there are some souls that come in that I think carry forward knowledge from a previous time on this plane and can get a head start on figuring out what those rules are. And you know, and some of them just ball back down to the basics, eating better right, eating the right foods, because I've become more convinced of something we heard every day when we were going up. You are what you eat. And so the religions, if you talk about being kosher, or if you're talking about with Geovah witnesses not wanting blood transfusions. Like you said, it gets back to the DNA gets back and you can contaminate the DNA, disrupt or corrupt the DNA, and it limits your ability to process the millions of points of information that bombard us every second. Right. Yes, our brain is the decoder. It's the browser, sir, that lets us see what's out there. It's a very limited browser, right, It's like the early versions of the browsers that came out when the Internet first came out, everything was kind of one dimensional, right, mostly text on the website. You couldn't process any images. That's what our brains can process and handle right now, as we operate as a as a laptop, basically as a laptop, right, if you were to process the amount of real data that's out there that comes at us, we'd see more dimensions, we'd see more objects, we'd see there's a ton more. We only can process ten to twelve pieces of information per second with our current configuration. But if we were existing in a higher plane like Edgar Casey, the guy we talked about earlier before the podcast, the guy who could go into a trance and suddenly tap into the brains of people around the globe or people even around the universe to come up with answers. If we existed like that, we're not limited to the processing power of a single brain. We all become a collective brain, and it allows us to see the realities that are out there. So that's why I think the prison is almost a one that's a glass door. We can see through certain things, but until we realize who we are, we can never get out of it.
Speaker 3: Correct. And I'd also like to mention about our vision on this plane. I believe the study said that we see less than point zero zero percent of the visual spectrum. So my question is always what else are we missing in that ninety nine percentage that's outside of that field? And some of us can see beyond that zero zero point percentage and get a sense of Okay, there's more to life than just human beings, and here there are other dimensions that are present and that are existing in multiple dualities.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And I think when we talk about the infinite nature of our universe, part of what should be assumed, and that is what you just said. In the space we're sitting in right now, there are other energies that coexist with us right now, and the only thing that separates us is this artificial notion of time. If you believe that that is not a true reality, then all of us are stacked inside the same space that we're in right now, with all those other entities that may be there. And that gives us that another view of kind of thinking about the energies that exist. There are times when that veil is weakened and we can sense what's going to share that space where our own energies are going to go, and I think it bleeds through. And it's the reason why people who are more artistic, I think, become more EmPATH because they have an ability to find those weak points and since those other things that are happening exactly. And so you see folks that you know, the writers at the Simpsons, right, they keep predicting things that happen. But they're not the only ones, right, You got other folks out there. God wrote a book about a boat that looked like the Titanic that hit by an iceberg and that sink. He wrote that nearly a year before it actually happened, and people were going, how did you know this was going to happen? Because time is an illusion, it's already around us. If God experienced it as the alpha and the omega, then we get little snippets of that as well, and impaths can pick up on those, and it may bleed through in your art, your writing, you're singing, your whatever it may be. But again, it I think it lends itself back to some of this being a piece of mathematical software that we're existing within. You know that we are contained in for some reason, and there are.
Speaker 3: Times when you can hack the system or rewrite your own program if you understand the mechanics and the matrix. And it's all very I'm sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 5: I was gonna ask you, have you hacked that universe? Yet?
Speaker 3: Not yet. I'm getting closer and closer as I continue to find out more about myself as an impath and intuitive and heal traumas from my childhood and know that I'm a divine being a reflection of God experiencing this play. And it's just it's wonderful, and I look forward to learning more and finding out the real truth.
Speaker 5: Of it all right right now. But I agree with you when you accept that this is a simulation, and accept that there are guide books like the Bible that give you clues on how to hack it. Then you realize why some of the things happened the way they happen on this plane. Right, So if the Bible says there are certain energy points that may exist on this plane, and we noticed that whenever the ancients found a place where they thought God existed, they built a church because that spot became imbued with energy that raised your frequency and opened up that door for you to be that hacker. Right, I'm in the spot. The spot raises my energy. Now I know how to change the reality, how to bend it a little bit to get the outcome that I want. And for some of the people on the podcast, you may link this back to some of what I've talked about previously with your DNA being part of that decoding or hacking system. Because you're born with a time machine in your body. All the decisions, all the people that went into making you are built in your DNA. All of them created the probabilities for your life. So if they drink and were alcoholics, they gave you that tendency too. If they were powerful impaths, they passed that on to So all of those traits are part of a time machine that either helps you decode the matrix better or limits your ability to decode the matrix. And like you say, healing the traumas open up those probabilities to give you a wider range of probabilities where the DNA says you could either be homeless or the president. But from that point that you are born, your ability to hack the matrix affects those outcomes. And so that's what I've I've been talking to people about on this podcast for so long, is that there are ways for you to hack it, but you got to know what the Bible is telling you about how to do so in terms of getting people together for fellowship in these high frequency places and asking for a different outcome, not on your behalf, but on the behalf of people who need that outcome. Like from Tomorrow Hamblin we talked about earlier before we got on the podcast, millions of people cried out at the same time and ask for his life and it was given back after he lost it three times. There are ways to have that's right, That's right, absolutely, but I think that's programmed into this matrix. These are the rules that are programmed into this reality.
Speaker 3: And prayer also has a certain frequency that when we tap into that, we're able to move mountains and heal people and bring people back to life. Yes, but there has to be a certain belief, there has to be a certain intention once you put that prayer in place, Once you set that frequency, free miracles happen and no go ahead. And may I also jump back to the point that you mentioned about DNA healing and things being transferred. We also have to remember our ancestors, right, and as we heal those childhood Traumas we heal those ancestors, whether they're five generation back or fifteen generations back, as we heal, we become better beings of this planet, better stewards of this planet. So I also just wanted to mention that.
Speaker 5: Part of that that's beautiful. Again. One of the things that I love about this planet is that the answers to who we are and what we are are spread out all across different cultures. And there's so many cultures that I think we incorrectly say they worship their ancestors, when in reality, they are praying for their ancestors to heal that trauma, as you just said, in order to open up the door to higher planes. In this reality.
Speaker 3: Yes, to elevate their experience and their souls and their beings.
Speaker 5: Wherever they may be, because those souls are connected you. You're the product of those of those ancients, so your soul has a tether connected to them in much the same way that string theory talks about how at the somatomic level a connection can be maintained across the universe, and when one moves, the other moves. So if that connection is maintained with your parents, why not continue that conversation? Right, I've had an ongoing conversation. I don't know if did you ever meet Ken Lewis when you were in Selma Nikenty Lewis? I did not, Okay, but I don't know you. You spent a little time at Edgewood with us.
Speaker 3: I did I remember the school song?
Speaker 5: You know? I was saying that and I long ago with a couple of friends. That song was catchy, wasn't it. That's right? It was. We won't we won't terrorize the audience by my bad things. But Nickkenty was there when you were there. I thought maybe you have met him. He was the first person I met when I got to Edgewood, and he walks up right up to me and says, we're going to be friends, but we may not be friends for long because I have sickle cell anemia and he was a really skinny little kid, fun to be around. We laughed, and we had so many just fun times together. When we got to the seventh grade, he died at school. He caught a cold, got the flu because of the sick of cellonemia. Before the ambulance could even get there, he died, and I can remember being at his funeral. We were all in the Plame Boy Scout troop, and so we all showed up to the funeral, sat on the second hugh behind his mother and our boy Scout uniforms, and I can just remember reaching over and grabbing one of my boy Scout friends hands, just squeezing it so hard that he almost yet it because I'm just fighting back tears from the trauma of being in class and the teacher coming in and says, guys, something's wrong with Nickkenty. It called him ken for sure, and I just put that moment right back to that conversation that he did, our first conversation. I won't be around very long. I have sick of cell anemia and when they said he passed before they could even get him to the ambulance. It was so crushing, right right, he has grown up with me throughout the years that experience no in some form of consciousness. We get together and do things together. I've talked to people about it on the podcast. The first time, he and I drove from Atlanta out to California and we talked the whole time. He was telling me about stuff he was doing. He had experience and he had grown up. We went to an amusement park in Ohio together and I'm going, how can this be a dream? And it's so specific. I can feel things, I can male stuff I can and he's right there just telling me everything that's going on, everything that's happened different since the last time that we connected. And to me, what we're talking about in terms of those ancestors and maintaining that dialogue with them is a way to heal trauma on both sides.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, because that was traumatic.
Speaker 5: For you as a young boy, traumatic for him to I would imagine, I'm sure he didn't want to die that young, And for me knowing that he didn't spiritually that he continued to grow that it was a very unique experience, a very comforting experience to know that that bridge was there, that connection was there, and that it was beyond you know, this simulation. There were no rules governing how he and I could connect and how he could grow. There is something different on the other side.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I affectionately call you the dream the quantum dream jumper because of your unique abilities in the dream realm per se. Because my experience as a dreamer, I feel that I'm watching myself or I'm watching myself connect with different beings as if I'm watching a show and it does trickle and break off, as if you're in a movie in California, or you're watching a black and white cow under the lake, a frozen lake. So, and that's probably off the subject, but I'm fascinated about your your dream abilities.
Speaker 5: Like I said, I think that the dreams are our window into reality, to the real reality that is meant for us as a spiritual being, as a as an original spiritual being this world. Uh, in every way you look at it. The physical nature that that we have, this carbon based body, as I've talked about it on previous podcasts. You know, the atomic number for carbon being six sixty six. That can't be a coincidence in terms of having this physical body and the constant temptation of the fallen angels that know every part of what this physical uh flesh can be tempted by in order for us spiritual being not to be nourished. And so it feels that way. When you try to escape this planet, you can't. The Van Allen Belts say that this carbon based being can't make it safely through that level of radiation, but it also protects you when you stay on this planet. So uh, to some degree, it looks like again like that if they're if you're creating rules to have entities imprisoned in a in a in a simulation, this is the perfect the perfect setup, right to have a moon where it is a sun, where it is a set up with the way it is, it feels like the perfect conditions for a simulated reality.
Speaker 3: Well, are you familiar with the theory about the moon that it is, Well, it was brought here from another galaxy and it's more of a empty hollow shell or a satellite that's observing Earth m hm. Because it's transfixed into one area. Right, we can only see the front side of the Moon, so we never have an opportunity to see the backside of the moon.
Speaker 5: Yeah right, Yeah, if I were designing a movie set, i'd have the perfect that'd be part of my design, if I were trying to have a galactic simulation, right yea yeah, so there are just too many coincidences. Again, like you said, from that perspective that would support the kind of life that is on this planet. You need that moon, right that to have the type of control over the tidal waves, to have the type of protection from arrant meteorites, to have just all the benefits. And then you look out across the galaxy and you go, we don't see that emulated so far in the way that it is here. In terms of the size of the Moon. I mean, you really could call it another planet be given its size compared to what other planets have the ratio between their and their moons. So yeah, it is kind of curious, right.
Speaker 3: Right, And let's not forget poor Pluto that was removed several years back.
Speaker 5: Yeah right, yeah. Let me ask you this. Have you ever had the experience of going somewhere completely empty a room business and suddenly it fills up with people? It could be an extreme late at night early in the morning where really is never that many people, and then people just show up.
Speaker 9: I can't recall that experience, but as you asked that question, I'm brought to the memory of a da ja vu moment I had just a few weeks ago, okay.
Speaker 3: And I'll share that with you and your audience. I had made an appointment to go to a special medical sauna and I was waiting for the room to be prepared, and as I was sitting there looking at the gentleman that was getting towels in water bottoms, I was physically pulled in as if, Okay, this feels like it has happened before. So I closed my eyes and I opened my eyes. I said, this is a day's days young food moment, and I kind of sat in it and then it went away. Interesting. Yeah, have you had any day jong food moments like that?
Speaker 5: Oh? All the time, all the time. But this, this is this, this empty store phenomenon happens to me all the time. So you know, I drive a lot. My truck has four hundred thousand miles on it, so I'm always popping into places two three in the morning. And for those that follow me, on the Instagram or other social media platforms. I sometimes post pictures like I love to stop at Bucky's and places like that, but also stop in smaller venues that time of night and it's just me and the cashier three in the morning, Okay, I walk in three four minutes later, the place is packed, and even the cash is like, what are all these people doing here this late? And going I know who all these people? Right, I've gone to fast food restaurants like that. Suddenly the place is packed, gone to gas stations, I mean, you name it. And I'm going, where are these people coming from at this time of night? And how do they know to come to this spot where I'm at and then just pack the place out? And I asked that because there have been an ongoing discussion about what does the universe do in terms of what they call NPCE NPC's non player characters like you have on a game. I've heard of those, Okay, So anybody that's played video games, you'll have characters embedded in the game, right that have limited functionality, but they can interact with the main player. You and when you take your character somewhere. These MPCs in PCs, they show up, provide you with information, or just stand there and they disappear when when you leave. And I have just in terms of the more I research and focus on this simulation theory, the more this continues to happen. The other thing that since that happens, that players right into this. I go these places and these things happen, and it looks like the universe has run out of templates for faces.
Speaker 3: What are your experiences to these individuals.
Speaker 5: That a lot of these people look alike The universe is run out of run out of templates. Go We're just going to reuse this template, maybe change a few features, and and send those people out there. My experience is also that when I dialogue with these folks, they all tell me they know someone that looks like me.
Speaker 3: Interesting.
Speaker 5: So I was in San Francisco, went through a toll bridge out there in the Oakland area, not a told we're all toll road. I pull up and this woman starts speaking to me in one of the local Nigerian languages, I mean, just going off, and then she switches over to English and just continues to fuss at me. And I was like, I was like, what she's like? You were supposed to be at the party. Why were you not at the party? You supposed to come and bring stuff to the part and you did not show up. I was like, ma'am. She's like, I just stopped. I wouldn't go. She wouldn't gonna give me no chance to say anything. Okay. I put the money in and said I will be there next time, So I just kept going. I'm in Connecticut. Go into a either a KFC or a church's chicken same thing. Lady walks up to me and just goes off as if she knows who I am. And I'm going, that's this lady, but obviously he thinks I'm the splitting image of someone that she knows. And she's telling me about the church service that's coming up, and she can't wait to see me there. Why does this keep happening to me? It happens to me on planes, it happens to me at the airport, happens to me driv It's just so I can show up no one's there. If people show up when they what they think they know me.
Speaker 3: May I share an experience I had several years back. It's similar. It's in the same thing as the top of this topic. I had gone to lunch and I was walking up to a local fancy coffee shop and there was a gentleman standing there in the middle of the sidewalk, and I'm looking at I look at him, and he's standing still, but he's motioning words and I kind of as I walked past him of looking at him, but I'm also looking at the people around, and no one noticed him. But he stood there for several moments, just making these sounds, but nothing was coming out. And to your point earlier about the templates, I have noticed recently that a lot of people are walking around as if they're drones. There are no expressions, there's deadness in their eyes, and there's a sudden, well obvious to me, dullness of skin tone. Right, so those players are walking about, Yeah.
Speaker 5: They're walking about. And you know these kind of weird experiences like that. Like I was on the phone with my wife when one of these happened. I was in Selma at a Dollar General buying some I can't remember a few quick items to do something that I think was just some basic stuff, and this gentleman walks in, looked to be homeless, and comes up to me. Now I'm about six or seventh in line to check out, so there are a number of people in front of me. I'm on the phone my wife telling her I just got here. I stoped by Dollar General to pick up something they have been at the time of my daughter. Was like these little gifts that they have and the little toys, and I'd always pick one up so I can give it back to her. When I got back home, the General walks right up to me and right off the street and says, hey, I need you to pray for me. I was like me. He said, yeah, I need you to pray for me. I said, why me? He said, because you're an angel. I said, I'm not an angel. I said on this podcast that I talk about. I tell people I get thrown out of more churches that I get welcomed dead to so I am not an angel. And he's like, I need you to pray for me. The people in line turned around and cashier even stopped working because they want to see what was going to go down. This guy's like, I need you to I said, okay, well let's pray. Let's pray. You and me. We're gonna pray. You know, we're gonna get down on our knees and pray. Right here, We're gonna get on our knee let's pray. I said, okay, if that's what it takes, then let's get down on our knees. He said, okay, but when we pray, I need you to put your hands on my head, on your knees. I'm gonna get on my knees. You put your hands in money, and then you pray for me. I was like, now this keeps getting.
Speaker 3: A little more evolved every so he's asking you to get on your knees, pray for him, and place your hand.
Speaker 5: On his, both hands on his.
Speaker 3: Actually the third shot right exactly.
Speaker 5: So I'm like, now everybody literally nobody's moving, cashier stops checking people out. They all want to see how this is gonna play out. I get up, get down, pray for him, I mean, really, ask God for everything I think he wants and needs. Uh, we get up. He gets up, thanks me, walks right out. I get outside and go looking for him, can't find him anywhere, And I'm going, now, what was that? Why does that kind of stuff continue to happen to me? And that's not the first time. People would not believe it, but My wife was on the phone with me through the whole thing. She's on the phone while I'm praying for well, what are you doing? Where are you at? I thought you said you were at Dollar General. When I got up, I was like, that man just asked me to pray for it. She's like, that's wild. She's like, I would not have believed you if I had not been on the phone with you.
Speaker 3: Perhaps he was able to see the elevated divinity in you because he could have stopped anyone right in the storm, anybody the right right.
Speaker 5: And I think there's I think there's that that that that string theory level connection, right, So you know, instead of what some people believe the sub atomic particles being the fundamental building blocks of the universe, the string theory says everything is made up of these tiny strings and these vibrations that affect and interpret the atoms and electrons and quarks, and they bind us together. I think those linkages connect all of us and help us share those empathetic connections across realities. And I believe, like I told you earlier, which I shared with this audience, I've had dreams where I've talked to myself as a different, a different self as a doctor that was telling me what to go tell my wife, who at the time had to didn't know she needed to have surgery to remove some PALOPs that myself that I talked to in that dimension said would turn out to be a lot more dangerous if we didn't move doctor related to us. Those connections can exist in this plane, and I think there are times when people just recognize that and can come right up to you and feel they know you, feel they have a lifetime of connection with you because they're vibrating those strings at the same frequency that you're vibrating at in that moment. What do you think about that?
Speaker 3: I think that's interesting because to your point, when that is a fact, it doesn't matter in those parallel universes of who you are or how you look, you're still the same mark right in those parallel universes with that same frequency. So when this person saw you, they were compelled for you to pray for them. And it's so interesting that he asked for you to put your hand on his third chakra, which is a connection to the divine or a connection to being able to see beyond sight. That's very interesting.
Speaker 5: To me, right, So, in my opinion, he may not even have seen me. He saw the energy that was within him. I think that's why animals and I get along so well. I have so many stray animals that I feed when I stop off in these different places that I go. I just uploaded a picture a couple of days ago of a kitten that just to me at one of the houses that I'm renovating. I started climbing up my leg I'm like, where did this kid come from? And for people who know me, I always keep what I call emergency food in my truck to feed cats and dogs with that, because they could just come right up to me and I'm going, where did you come from? I bet you're hungry. You want some food, want some water. Those strings aren't just limited to other humans there. I think they, like I said, they bind us and bind the universe. And as I've argued in the podcast and been I think nearly cussed out by some preachers and priests, that's the path to heaven. I think when Jesus says, you know, you got to be like me in order to get into heaven, I think what he's saying is you got to vibrate like me. When you achieve the frequency that Jesus vibrates at, just like we talked about earlier. As soon as you hit that frequency, all that is Jesus flows into you.
Speaker 3: That Christ's consciousness, Yes.
Speaker 5: Flows into and you become christ Like. Yes, then you can pass over into the next dimension. If you don't ever achieve that frequency, you never get to unlock the door. That's why a person on the cross who has been bad his whole life can ask for that frequency and get admission into Heaven, and the other one who doubted cannot. And so that's that The reason why I said is that I think I don't know if those NPCs that I talk about are being a part of a beacon like you saw in that movie that that Steven Spielberg movie, what was it called, where all the people were drawn to the mountain with the.
Speaker 3: UFOs invaded encounters of close encounters, right, Yes, close encounters of the third count.
Speaker 5: Yeah. They didn't they didn't know they were being summoned. All those people tried to make it to the mountains. Something in them, in their DNA made them susceptible to the to the beacon, and they were drawn to that mountain only a few made it, but there were hundreds and hundreds trying to get there.
Speaker 3: Are you aware that that was based on a true story?
Speaker 5: Yes, I was aware of that. And because that kind of stuff exists, it's it's a I think it's a big part of our reality and a big part of why we see our environment being destroyed and our third eye being limited so that we don't hear that signal. If I'm trying to control the world, I got to cut your connection from these strings that help gods, you empathetic.
Speaker 4: Self true, and those connections will be cut spiritually, physically, etherically, and that may show up and the food we consume we consume, or the radio or music we listen to, because audibly we're still influenced, right right, because.
Speaker 3: Music has a certain what do they call it decibel, and if that's out the frequency of your whole alignment, it could cause all kinds of disalignments in your body, disease or depression, as a whole list of things that will show up.
Speaker 5: But absolutely right, right, And that's why I talk about cern in this podcast the super hydron collider, because I think they when they turn that thing on, it messes up all those frequencies. It is at such a power level that it may send out a reset signal across the whole universe. It may temporarily change those string connections and even scramble them into some degree. Because I know, I'm sorry, go ahead, Yes, an offset.
Speaker 3: Your natural rhythm of existing. I forgot what the I can't recall the what is? What is it called the kat rhythm? We're naturally moving into certain rotation.
Speaker 5: Of the planet, and our astronauts get thrown off when they go off in the space. Yeah, their their rhythms get thrown off. So I think with CERN, uh, if you're living in a digital reality and they're sending these kind of shockwaves through the simulation, it sets it, and they may reset it, like the way we reset our word documents on our computer. You have a previously saved version, you have the version you're working on that haven't been saved, and everything that hadn't been saved. When CERN turns it on, it resets it back to that previous saved version and starts you moving forward, or it may just jumble it enough where you're changing channels, like I talked about on one podcast. If they are infinite realities and we own channel thirteen. We're living channel thirteen. Right now, CERN turns on and it clicks the channel back to twelve. Now twelve is close to thirteen. But there are some minor differences in that simulation, and they show up as what people call these Mandela effects. Again, I think another indication of the fact that we're in a simulator realct that people go, I know that was different yesterday. Why are people saying that this cereal or this phrase or this you know this place was pronounced this, now it's this.
Speaker 3: Or a certain person was documented as to be dead on one day, right, just died a few days or weeks.
Speaker 5: Ago, right, And people, I know, yes, exactly right. You go, I thought he was dead five years ago. Why is he still alive? There are I think natural phenomenon that may cause that reset to happen that may have been tracked by the minds when they talked about the calendar or the age ending in twenty twelve, that there is a planetary alignment at that point that may have produced the energy that forced a vibrational change in the universe and set the stage for a different type of reality going forward. So I think you have the national phenomenon that may participate in that type of change, but cern maybe the other way we get these changes and these Mandela effects, you know, they just they bleed through. And I got the I got the proof. I got the proof of one. That's so. Everybody tells you now that it's mirror mirror, magic mirror on the wall. Who's the fairest of it all? How do you remember it from growing up?
Speaker 3: Mayor mirror on the wall? Who's the fairest of the law.
Speaker 5: They swear that it's magic mirror on the wall.
Speaker 3: No, it's mirror mirror.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to look it up after you get off the podcast. You and I remember it as being mirror mirror on the wall. There are millions of people out there who swear it's always been magic mirror. Even Disney, the producers of the movie, say it's always been magic mirror. Now I had the proof. I got the proof. So I was obsessed with watching cartoons in college and in grad school. So I set my VCR to record The Simpsons every Sunday, uh and I have literally shelves of tape from recording all the episodes from back then. I watched these things still to today. On my old VCR. Right, So these are these are not digital, these are the old formats. Right. I got the video evidence of the very first commercial Disney ran when they put snow White on VHS. In the commercial they say mirror mirror on the wall. So if the reset again, just talking about the simulation in a digital reality, you can reset that. The old analog versions, they don't get reset, they don't get changed. And I have a copy of that and I put it on the event Horizon website saying this is what Disney said back in the early nineties when they released the VHS tape, the very first VHS table snow White. Their own people were saying mirror mirror on the wall. But if that's what it was, why would they say that it's magic mirror? Now the stimulation has been changed. There was a reset. There was a glitch that forced them somewhere between the creation of that commercial and today to make that minor change in reality.
Speaker 3: Well, what's the difference between a mirror mirror and a magic mirror? And what is this wall?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: The constraints the boundaries of this simulation.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and there are people who know how to get beyond the boundaries. Of this reality, this simil this this, this, this simulation, so cern says, if I use enough power by colliding these atomic particles together, I can punch a hole in the reality. I may when I do that, I may cause a change or shift uh in this this current uh simulation. Others are now looking at quantum computing power and saying, once we get to a certain level, we can force the quantum computer that runs the simulation to accept certain commands and reset reality.
Speaker 3: Okay. That leads me to a question. Can that be projected forward to change future events?
Speaker 5: I think so, because I think they've already changed the past. Whoever it is that he's punching and pushing this simulation, there's just too many things that don't make sense when you got people like George Washington saying that you have these ghostly figures that show up at just the right time to tell him what to do in order to win a victory. Or you have the British marching on the Capitol and a tornado just suddenly appears and produces the type of rain and wind that forces them back so they can't take it. These are the kind of things that pop up in a video game where you have a guide that the programmer puts in the game for the players that know about how the game is written, for them to discover hidden gems, hidden cold it's hidden figures, so they know how to make the right choices. So I think whatever it is or whoever it is, has already gone back and started to make those types of changes, producing these types of Mandela effects that we talk about. The certain things just don't make sense. You've got xerseeas coming in with enough firepower to wipe out everything in that region, and suddenly a storm comes along destroys every ship. There's too many coincidences like that that lead me to believe that there aren't people who are capable of programming the reality to reset itself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we also know that the weather is being manipulated design by accidental purpose.
Speaker 5: Yeah oh yeah, yeah, that's a whole other rabbit. Al right, right, yeah, yeah. But as we talked about before the podcast, all of what we're talking about in terms of the simulated reality, I think all the world's ancient religions have already given us the types of signposts that they believe the same thing too. If you're talking about Buddhism, if you're talking about scientology, if you're talking about even the Bible. Now, I got into a heated discussion with the minister about Jesus's Three Temptations. I said, that was a virtual reality event, not unlike what you deal with me talking about Pokemon altered reality. Remember, in that instance, Satan showed Jesus all the things he could have if he just bowed down to him, And as the Bible talks about, he said, he showed them, here are all the cities that will be under your power. Here's all of this. Now, how's he showing him all of that?
Speaker 3: My question is was it shown visually or was it shown through his crown chakra or was it shown on the screen.
Speaker 5: I think it was projected. I think it was part of what I've been calling the ancient artificial intelligence, that there are folks that are in this reality that have stored knowledge, power, energy in the devices that we see as artifacts. If it's the Pyramids, if it's caves that are high in crystal content, all of these things we're figuring out now that we can use to store data in trillion and trillion bites of data. And if you find caves like that, who wouldn't say that the ancients weren't able to use them as storage devices as part of a planetary computer system. So that's what I think they were building. If you're going to harness the energy of a planet, harulensed the knowledge of the universe, you turn the planet into a computer and all the things that we look at as you know, basic pyramids, that's place for them to bury their dead or worship their gods. No, those are places for them to access knowledge, access frequencies, and crystallize. Caves were places where they stored that data. We just haven't figured out how to turn it on. So if Jesus is in one of those caves with Satan, Satan knows how to turn it on, and he's able to extract the data and said, here's what the future has forecast for this planet. It's going to be all of you yours if you just accept my version of the technology. Accept my path, not your path, the one with the impath that stream theory connections that bind all humans together. Let's don't let's do away with that. Let's go my path where we'll give you a neural link and I can physically control everything on the planet. Let's go that way. Jesus like no. So every religion has those instances where they're trying to tell us there's a simulated reality that we're living in, right.
Speaker 3: I agree, I agree, it's there. There are numerous phenomenons that go on that leads to that. Anyone can go online and find birds and I've had this experience where a flock of birds are just sitting in one spot. They appear to be frozen, but they're just sitting there, right, And it's a very disconcerting thing to experience. And this may be off topic, but I feel that vibrational beings and when you introduce into a concept or an occurrence that we haven't experienced before, our brain can't compute or there's no reference point.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: So, if we're living in this simulation, and when there's something that changes, or a program that's changed, or there's an upgrade, some of us will remember, but some of us won't. They'll just continue down the line. I have to go to work, I have to pay the mortgage, I have to send people off to school, et cetera, et cetera. We're living our lives. There is more going on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's more going on. It's just like the cars we drive. For those who drive electric vehicles, they can get automatic updates sent to them. There was that guy, some warlord that bought a Tesla truck and upgrade and put a machine gun tear it on the back. Elon must just turned the car, turned the truck off, right. So older vehicles like my truck that has four hundred thousand dollars, they no way you're gonna send it an upgrade. You can change every game in the university you want. It's gonna be the same truck today that it was tomorrow and be the same next week.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 5: Well, I think we all were designed that way. Okay, that that there is a godly way to get an upgrade, and then there's the ancient artificial way to get in to get an upgrade. And like you're saying, the older models don't see the new reality. They remember the old reality because they don't know all the components that are out there. And that's that's the final way that I kind of think the simulation works. Doppel gangers. Like I said, I think that the universes run out of templates and you start to see people who look just like you all around the world, and you're going and you can go look this up online. The doppel gangers, Uh, there are people out there that people swear they have to be twins. But the right is that is that proof that there's kind of a mathematical method for all of this, even at the sub atomic level, that these probabilities only have a certain range, and that they push out a certain number of people who are just physically identical. Now are they spiritually identical? I don't know. I haven't dug that deep yet, but it is interesting that you get these combinations of people who are nearly physically identical and have no physical relation.
Speaker 3: It is fascinating all sensive cloning is appearing.
Speaker 5: Or well, again, like I said, the reality it just I think proves the mathematical nature of what we know about the universe. What's one time infinity? Infinity? So if there's one Earth that we know, then there's an infinite number of Earth in an infinite universe. So that means there's an infinite number of Chandrells that should that should exist throughout the universe if there's one. And where the simulation starts to break down is that when they all start to pile up in one reality if you got ten or twelve of you on earth to go, wait a minute, there's something broken about this version of the simulation when the mathematical says the probabilities there shouldn't be that many. So again that just again gives me back to the point is this has to be a simulation because of the nature of the mathematics that we see around us, see around us every day.
Speaker 3: That's fascinating. I am going to do some research on it.
Speaker 5: Do some more research on that. At that a little bit more. There you go, Yes, hadn't it's been fun. Hadn't it's been fun.
Speaker 3: This has been outstanding, And thank you so much for inviting.
Speaker 5: Me after that time. We got a chance to talk. Under an unfortunate situation with our aunt passing, but we got a chance to connect and talk. And you can said we talked for six hours that day, right we did.
Speaker 3: I think you had lunch or dinner?
Speaker 5: Yes, both of them.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's wonderful, it.
Speaker 5: Was, and I you know, I was telling you earlier. I think it's it's such a blessing and maybe some people may look at it as a curse. I think there's something beautiful about our bloodline that we have this ability to sense and feel and the courage to accept it. We're the only ones. But there are folks that just will not all aw themselves to experience it. And I whope podcasts like this one give them the courage to say, if I'm feeling something and sensing something, believe it.
Speaker 3: Trust it, yeah, trusted, and know that we're all a reflection on the divine. We're all beautiful, especially people in our family Bellands.
Speaker 5: We're all beautiful, right, yes, so we are having.
Speaker 3: This human experience. And again, thank you so much. I really appreciate.
Speaker 5: We're going to absolutely have you back because I want to talk to you more about your cloud pictures that you take and what you're seeing in those clouds. I love the ones that you post on your on your Facebook feed. There you can certainly see that there's something someone is trying to tell us through those through those images. Want to dig into, uh into some of those You got me watching the clouds more? Uh? Good? Good? Well, you know, I claim to try to pay attention to a lot because since I drive so much, but now am I'm sitting there, I find myself looking at the clouds to keep my eyes on the road. But yeah, you see some interesting stuff out there, so I want to bring you back and talk a little bit more about that. And then there are a couple of other, you know, fun topics related to our favorite grandmother, grandma great grandma Jane Yes and her life and all the things that she represents. I love for more folks on the podcast to uh to hear that and hear her story, because I think it is one of courage her you know, losing a leg early in life, but never losing her fight, never losing her determination.
Speaker 3: Her fire watching, Oh my goodness, and.
Speaker 5: When I would guys, when we say fire, when we tell you the stories, you will oh it true fire. She was afraid of nothing or anyone and would fight anyone. So now it's beautiful. Yeah, but thank you again for coming on and this time just flew right by. I told you was a great discussion and I hope everyone out there in the audience has enjoyed it. If you do, please send us a note, give us a like, share the podcast with everyone other than my priest. As I told you, I do not want to lose my place, my bench at church, and I don't want them to run me. I've been run out of too many churches, fight with too many preachers, and it's the beginning of the year. I'm gonna have a good year this year with religious folks because I'm not going to pick on them, not too much. So how did you enjoy that episode? I love talking with my first cousin the last time we got together. I think it was like a six hour conversation. This was a lot of fun, covered a lot of topics, and I hope you and jored it too. Hopefully it made you think, made you laugh, and hopefully got you off to a good year, because that's what we want. We want to inspire and have a lot of fun as well as push the limits on some of the traditional thoughts that are placed out into the status quo. Check out the show notes. You're gonna have links where you can follow us, where emails that you can send, addresses where you can send me your thoughts and share your ideas. Thank you to all of those folks who send us emails with ideas and thoughts and recommendations. I'm going to reply back to all of you as quickly as I can and ask permission to use your name and let you let folks know at least your first name and some of the thoughts of that you're sharing because this is a community and we want everybody to benefit from the best thinking. There's also links in there where you can help support the show. You can become a loyal listener and get access to some of our premium episodes. We now have one episode that's there, our predictions for twenty twenty five, and guys, one of them has already been taken off the board, and so if you want to hear that episode, become a loyal listener, and we're going to put more content there for our premium subscribers to enjoy. Now, eventually we're going to move some of those out of the premium area so everyone can hear them. But for those who want early access, please do so. You can also donate via cash out or PayPal and we'll send you those episodes where you can consume them and listen on your PC, laptop or smart device and consume those without any ads. Wouldn't that be fun? And so finally, we have links to my new book Career Coaching x's and o's and if you have friends that are in the corporate world, young ones who are still in college, or high school who are thinking about the corporate world, take a look at that book and let it be a road map a guide book for their career. Because I've had a very phone career, have worked on both sides in terms of executive management and entrepreneurship, and I think I can lend a few helpful tents tips for those who are thinking about pursuing a path on either course. So check that book out. It's dirt cheap if you buy the digital copy. The paper copy paperback is only nine to ninety nine. So that's still a great New Year gift if you didn't get one for the holidays, or it could be a gift for you if you happen to be one of those executives who, like me when I was still in the corporate world, like to sneak away and check out the X Files or watch Ancient Aliens and still pursue my corporate career. So if that's you, get that book. It certainly helps us continue to spend more time developing an account of content that fascinates the mind and pushes the limits of traditional thinking. All right, you know what I'm getting ready to say? Till next time, my friends paste.
Speaker 7: Hey, you, podcast listener, this is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. Take the blue pill. You wake up in your bed and go back to listening to mundane podcasts that won't challenge your religious beliefs and your so called truths about reality, the universe, and consciousness. Take the red pill. Subscribe to the event Horizon podcast hosted by Mark Anthony Peterson, and he will show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Event Horizon takes a walk into the paranormal with a splash of conspiracy. It's the podcast that would be born if David Ike and the Axe Files had a baby. Subscribe to the Event Horizon podcast by Mark Anthony Peterson on Spreaker, iTunes, Spotify, iHeartRadio, cast Box, Stitcher, or any of your other favorite podcast platforms. Remember, all we are offering is the truth, nothing more.