Speaker 1: In this exercise, you will explore the state of Focus fifteen as a state of creation and manifestation. Within the energy of Focus fifteen, you will be able to access the all that is and know that your creative abilities are put into action through your intent. Begin with your preparatory process. Then move to Focus twelve by the method you have learned, and I will join you there.
Speaker 2: Name the man said.
Speaker 1: Now in Focus twelve, calmly and comfortably, you will move to Focus fifteen, the state of no time. You will move to Focus fifteen as I guide you thirteen fourteen fifteen Focus fifteen. Relax in Focus fifteen the state of no time, a state of stillness, simply being. You are calm and comfortable in Focus fifteen. Focus fifteen, where you can experience the creative energy within you, a state where you can express your true essence by calmly being in the stillness that exists deep within you, deep within your innermost being, the stillness that exists without thought, It exists between thoughts themselves. Be in this stillness now, Now, in this stillness, feel the energy that surrounds you. Notice you are not separate from this energy. Now in this energy, open your heart, open your mind. Whatever you desire to create or manifest in your life is available to you. Simply focus on whatever you so desire or whatever you need in your life. Be open to receive, Explore this now.
Speaker 3: An.
Speaker 2: Have another at.
Speaker 3: An at a da.
Speaker 4: Nat Now.
Speaker 1: Know that you can return to this state of being simply by remembering the feeling, the feeling of where you are right now. From this point forward, whenever you desire to create a change or manifest a need in your life, all you need to do is inhale, remember this feeling and say in your mind, say to yourself plus create now, plus manifest now, and exhale.
Speaker 4: Whenever you do this, you will.
Speaker 1: Activate your creative ability from within with clear intent and manifest what is needed for your higher purpose in this physical sojourn. The more you practice your creative and manifestation skills, the easier and more effective it will become. You will move now from Focus fifteen to Focus twelve, back to Focus twelve, more and more back to normal Focus twelve the state of expanded awareness. Relax now and focus twelve normal focus twelve. Dad Now move back to focus ten. Back from twelve to focus ten the ten state.
Speaker 3: Ten.
Speaker 1: You are now back in focus ten, where your mind is bright and awake, and body comfortably and calmly asleep. Now in focus ten, express gratitude for your experience, give thanks for all you have received and perceived, and as you do, you will slowly return to full physical waking consciousness. By saying the number one in your mind. By the time you reach full physical waking consciousness, you will be fully refreshed and filled with new vitality. Begin your return to full physical waking consciousness.
Speaker 5: Now must bimstatos agmintmtut mgmtumimi arcum mcmuycut mcst ms mtomtomtmundt us where ms ugmergsman.
Speaker 6: WoT yet mut m m m mum us ut mut m m m mnmnt mtutut mgm mnangagt ut u m m mun unto utgut him nimniyatst u u m m m mns unto mutgut himiltunman why um m m m m m mt whan yet ut ut um m n n y y u u y m mums unst wut um h m d un un ystumtum mumgar mun unt w m ygut high mutus m m um m m mum want musty mud hut m m m m m must us m hum in winn iginot agint m mcginninac wyant mgymintmtnt inn ninny wanting mut mgmt ntganget intygighmann un ninny wine at high mnt mnagin and them agimimgantan whinnying and intytmimgang intrgin rgin and agintmintang.
Speaker 5: Unto win at mt mgmt inntin in agin in agin m mint
Speaker 6: In winny win agin agm mgang inintgm into a mnmangant win in agin in amtmtmigimayagin into h m inmintmintn mnaght m m inmanmint at mgm inman a m m mmmmmmmmmmmmmm