Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dankplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. One week left to save the American Way. Glad you are here, and what a day it is today. All the stuff you would expect, which is about as interesting as it gets, and then some new stuff that just kind of blows the roof off. And the new stuff is Colorado's Secretary of State. Great work by the Colorado GOP which detected that the Colorado Secretary of State is this hyper partisan lefty Jenna Griswold who kind of undermines confidence and election integrity just with their hyperpartisanship. Is out there always bragging about how we're quote the gold standard. And then what happens, Colorado GOP discovers she's posted online. Her office has posted online passwords, passwords, important passwords to our election systems. And so we're talking about that breaking news this afternoon and what needs to happen next. Heidi Ganaal from Rocky Mountain Voice, who's done some very important reporting on election integrity related issues, joins us to say, Hey, at this point, Hedi says, we need to hand count the ballots, because how can we have enough confidence in the security of the system at this point given this revelation and some other things Heidie's reported on. And so my point is, Hey, my gut tells me there's probably no criminal conduct here, but I can't be sure. I think for the sake of public confidence we've all seen, right, especially over the last four years, sake of public confidence in the system, which translates into the willingness of public to vote, you have to be perfect when it comes to this stuff. So we need an outside prosecutor, high level prosecutor, independent prosecutor with forensic experts who can do a full report getting to the bottom of this. And my gut tells me won't find any criminal conduct, won't find any intent, but we'll probably find a shocking, stunning, dangerous level of recklessness. But we need to know whatever the truth is. We need to know it. It cannot just be covered up here for political reasons on the left. Some great reporting by Kyle Clark, and then we'll go to our fiery phone lines. Kyle Clark has reported on this that in twenty twenty one, Griswold removed then Masa County Clerk Tina Peters from her role supervising elections after a leak of Masa County's BIOS passwords that's Bios BIOS passwords. Peters was recently sentenced to nine years for her role in breach of her county's voting systems. Clark further reports when the BIOS passwords were leaked in Masa County, Griswold called it, quote a serious breach of voting system security protocols, and Clark then quotes a release from the Secretary of State's office back at that time. The posted images depict the BIOS passwords specific to the individual hardware stations of the Mesa County's voting system. The public disclosure of the BIOS passwords for one or more components a Mesa County's voting system alone constitutes a serious breach of voting system security protocols. Well, if the release of the BIOS passwords at that point in time constituted a serious breach alone, without regard to any other passwords, any other layers of security, well, then the same must be true here, right, But of course you have Griswold's office now trying to downplay it, say another multiple layers of security. I don't doubt any of that's true. But if back when they were trying to nail Tina Peters they says no alone, these bios passwords are a serious breach, then they must be here as well. Let's go to our fiery phone lines. I'll get to text. Also, we'll start in Larimer County with Richard. You're on the dan kaplash.
Speaker 2: Welcome, Well, Hi Dan, Yeah, I appreciate you taking my call. Yeah, I just voted today, and I'm having some flashbacks from twenty twenty. The same thing happened back with that election as far as my mail in ballot.
Speaker 1: What happened with your mail in ballot in twenty Yeah.
Speaker 2: You know, I live out in rural Larimer County, and I never got a mail in ballot, so I called in and asked for a replacement. Never got that one. Fine, So I went in and I voted in person. And you know at the administrative building there used to be the courthouse, and anyway, while I was there, I went to the clerk and Recorder's office and just on a lark, asked them to pull up my mail in ballot and see if they'd received it, and sure enough they had received it and it had been counted.
Speaker 1: Well, then they allowed you to vote as well.
Speaker 2: They allowed me to vote as well.
Speaker 1: Wow, yeah, yeah, there's no I can't figure out the explanation for that.
Speaker 2: Well, what they told me, quote was that it was a known, widespread statewide issue and that was supposed to.
Speaker 1: Well and it should not have Richard, thank you for that call.
Speaker 3: It was easy to vote in Colorado. Dan. Yeah.
Speaker 1: What's becoming real clear now right is we've known for a long time we have a hyperpartisan secretary of state, which is very unfortunate for this state because we need to have confidence in the system. And listen, as I sit here today, if I had met my house, I would bet you that we do not have any widespread corruption in Colorado elections. But that shouldn't be the standard. The standard should be none, The standard should be perfection. But we've got this hyperpartisan secretary of state who buy her very hyper partisan political actions such as depriving the people of the state of the chance to even vote for the leading presidential candidate. And Donald Trump Yeah, just undermines confidence and election integrity. I believe because you look at her and say do you trust her individually? And you know who would say yes? At least what Republican would say yes to that. Now again, in terms of the system itself, I have no evidence based reason to believe that there's widespread fraud. But these bizarre, preposterous claims from her that were the gold standard. Give me a break. And Heidi Ganals talked about some I think important facts this revelation today, great work by Colorado GOP that you had all these passwords posted online. No, I mean it's a hyper partisan it's a hyper partisan pr campaign bye by Jenna Griswold, that we are somehow quote the gold standard. If this is the gold standard, then the whole country's very serious trouble. Texter says Dan, I nominate George Brockler to invest investigate the Colorado voting scandal on eleven, six, twenty four. You know, I'll text George during the breaks if he wants to pop on to talk about this, Dan, how does one inadvertently post passwords online? Great question. That's why we need an independent prosecutor. Not that I believe crimes have been committed, I would guess not. But we need an independent prosecutor using forensic experts to get us the full, unadulterated not a politically whitewashed version, full unadulterated truth, so we can make sure this never happens again.
Speaker 3: There's two things, and I think it was on Dan Bongino's program today, Dan an election expert that was quoted as saying, there's two things that need to happen with elections. One, they must be free and fair, but they also must be perceived to be free and fair. And Dan, I'm sorry, I don't trust Jenna Griswold as far as I can throw her. She's corrupt, she's an she's some combination of the two. This is ridiculous. We're a joke. And I want to go back to paper ballots day of election day voting. This all mail in system doesn't work. And now we're going to add ranked choice voting to this crap. I just go back to voting in Michigan, where we didn't have this and you had to specifically request an absentee ballot. They weren't just sent out willy nilly. And we see what this leads to Ever since this has been implemented, Dan, all mail in voting, Republicans have tanked, Democrats have dominated. I don't think that's a coincidence.
Speaker 1: Well, there can be an innocent explanation also, right, which is Republicans have an easier time getting their voters to the polls and Democrats do. So you could have a system with no corruption, no fraud, no cheating, and mail in balloting is still going to be an advantage to Democrats. Right, But listen to the point here is and it goes to a text we have, right, Ryan goes to a text, Dan, why did you say Colorado's election system is the gold standard? So derisively? You and de Quadams have praised our election and says Christine, which is it? No, that's a false dichotomy there, my friend. What I have said repeatedly, and I stand by as we sait here today, is I have never seen any evidence that we have a level of fraud in Colorado that would change the outcomes of these races we're looking at. Does that mean that we should tolerate any fraud?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: And That's what I've always said. So I think we're in a situation now where it is crystal clear that we do not have the quote gold standard or anywhere close to it. We have some real problems. They need to be cleaned up, and you can't let the left intimidate people from pointing out the problems and demanding they be cleaned up. That's where we're at right now. But there's a difference between that and saying, hey, there's evidence we have enough fraud to be changing the outcome of these elections. I think the reason the GOP is losing elections in this state right now is as other causes that we need to fix for the sake of the state. But at the same time, we can walk in chew gum at the same time and make sure we get to the truth about the flaws in the Colorado voting system and fix it. Eight five five for zero five eight two five five the number.
Speaker 3: Get back to our.
Speaker 1: Text phone lines and some hot sound at the day when it comes to polling, because you know, these lefty heads exploding, the panic on the left. It's only going to get worse and more fun as Trump continues to do and it's you know, incremental, but you'll take anything you can get right now, better and better in the polls. You're on the Dan Caplis.
Speaker 3: Show and now back to the Dankaplis Show podcast, Harry CNN.
Speaker 5: That's all we hear about, Oh, Donald Trump's going to outperformance polls. So I went back and checked out whether or not a party outran the polls three presidential election cycles in a row, and the key battleground states.
Speaker 3: It's never happened.
Speaker 5: It's never happened zero times, zero times since nineteen hundred.
Speaker 3: So if the polls are.
Speaker 5: Going to underestimate Donald Trump once again, that would be historically unprecedented. Now, maybe you want to make the argument that Donald Trump himself.
Speaker 3: Is historically unprecedented.
Speaker 5: But what normally happens is the posters catch on, hey, we're underestimating, We're not taking into account some part of the electorate. They make adjustments, and I think that helps to explain why we have never seen that the same party has been underestimated three times in a row in presidential elections, at least of the last fifteen year.
Speaker 1: I was soprised surprised to hear this from Harriet, and because he has been on CNN a pretty straight shooter on this, and I think for political reasons and that is just you know, trying to rally, trying to rally the left and say, well, wait a second, no, Trump can really win this thing. And that's why I think all along he's been emphasizing, you know, how well Trump has been doing in the polls. I think now though, I think now they're at a point and he's still politically motivated. I like watching his stuff. He's a good entertainer, but still politically motivated. Because now he's at the point where way does that caond? And the left has to be really concerned about some of their people not voting because they're so discouraged because they think Trump has this one. So I think now he's on this kick of oh no, no, no, wait, wait a second, these poles, all this result, the history of it that that's not telling us Trump has this locked up. So it's real nice to see the left now at the point where they're really worried that their voters are going to be discouraged. But the bottom line point on all of this is, let's assume Ryan, all these poles are completely accurate, right, Let's assume they are not undersampling Trump, which they almost certainly are. Give me a break when you come out and your whole point is a party, and Kamala Harris is about to go out on the mall once again in DC and say Trump and all of his supporters are Nazis. Right, that's the clear implication if you, as a party, and this goes back now a year and a half, two years, if you as a party are labeling the people who support Donald Trump as Nazis and threats to democracy. You don't think that's going to suppress the number of people who tell pollsters they want to support Trump. But here's my point. Let me get to the key point, which is this, my friend, even assuming these poles are all correct and there's no undersampling of Trump, the difference maker is enthusiasm. It's the intensity of support for Trump versus the intensity of support for Harris. Now you can say there's another element of intensity of opposition to Trump, and you'd be correct. But now we can see in these same polls, and for darn good reason, there is an equal intensity of opposition to Harris. And so that's why I believe Trump's going to win, and it's likely to be a bigger margin than people expect.
Speaker 3: You said the keyword, I'm not even sure you're focusing.
Speaker 4: On of it.
Speaker 3: To me, that'd be onet brilliance suppress. I think Harry Enton's got his head in the clouds. I love him. I think he's a good guy. He's funny, he's entertaining, and he's usually right. But you got to look at this jaundiced. I logically, do these pollsters want to be right? Are these poles that are meant to refort what's actually happening out there or to push people in a certain direction. Rush Limbaugh always theorized it was the latter, and especially in the case of Donald Trump, who is a unique creature who the press and the media and everybody, I would think in most of these polls hates and doesn't want to win, and therefore wants to give some basis of hope to Harris voters, and they don't want to reflect the real number. For instance, Dan, I've got numbers, I've got receipts on this morning Consult poll recently released showing Harris with a plus three lead a nationally fifty to forty seven. However, that poll Dan showed Harris leading with men. There is no way in hell, Kamala Harris is leading with men. That is fake news, that is false, that is phony, that goes to sampling, that goes to biasing these polls in a way that does not reflect like a mirror, but is shining like a light, and is trying to be a push poll to give people that want to support Harris hope and reason to show up and vote for and not get discovered.
Speaker 1: Oh sure, And it's like the Washington Post poll on Wisconsin, the last poll before the twenty twenty race, that showed Biden up seventeen. Right, any won by a handful of votes, and that probably costs Trump Wisconsin because you see Biden's up seventeen, You're going to have some Republicans or Trump supporters who don't show up. All I'm saying is is I've given you the reasons why I'm so optimistic now about a Trump victory. Could it go the other way, Sure, but I think far more likely if there's going to be a surprise, it will be the size of Trump's win, which excites me because the bigger the margin of victory for Trump, that then the better the chance we have to start uniting this country moving at least in the direction of unity. God Left laugh at the CNN headline, and we'll bring you some of this sound as it happens minutes away major Harris speech. Up to fifty two thousand people expected anytime they use that up to language, Yeah, that could be anywhere between zero and fifty two thousand. But since this is her major closing argument, right and it's on the mall, it's in friendly DC, when they have to use up to fifty two thousand language, that's not a good sign for her, right because if you have that kind of support for her out there right now, if you had that kind of intensity along with the political organization and everything that they're doing, and she has all the money in the world, right, they've been printing money, you would have a lot more than fifty thousand people there.
Speaker 3: And it's in d C. What is she doing? And two more factors. I've seen this doubly source and reported Dan that the Kearras campaign is close. It as is in North Carolina, and I think she's got a real chance, a better chance than she should there. They're pulling AD dollars out of there and putting them into Virginia. Another fact on the campaign trail right now, Donald Trump is planning a rally in Albuquerque, New Mexico. This state should not be in play, apparently according to Trump's internal polling. It is. So you look at Virginia, you look at New Mexico, you could see where this election is heading based on where the footsteps are going from either the Harris campaign or the Trump campaign.
Speaker 1: And the other thing that's been hilarious to watch is as maddening as it is to me that they let that blank hole so called comedian on the stage Sunday and he caused the harm he did. Is the left now climbing onto all this will save us with Latinos. It just goes to show they don't understand Latinos. They don't understand what's driving the Latino vote. They don't understand faith. The New York Times admitted that the day after the twenty sixteen election, they don't understand faith. And you look at the Latino community, and you look at how vibrant and active Latinos are, for example, in the Catholic community, and you really think that people who have decided no that they are going to support Donald Trump because he's been a champion for life and he's been a champion for family, that all of a sudden, now they're going to abandon that and vote for this abortion worshiping you know, up to the moment of birth Democratic Party because some stupid comedians said some horrible joke. They just don't understand. They don't understand Latinos, they don't understand working people, they don't understand other people of faith, and that's good. The longer they don't understand it, the more likely they are to lose. And we like that. You're on the Dan Capla ship.
Speaker 3: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 6: Do you think you just fell out of a coconut tree?
Speaker 5: You exists in the context.
Speaker 3: Of all in which you live and what came before you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what a surprise that Donald Trump is highly likely to be declared the winner a week from tonight. And I know we're expecting returns to take longer, and it's smart to expect them to take longer. I just think that on this trend line, for all the obvious reasons, I think President Trump is going to win, and win bigger than people expect. Right now. We will find out together, by the way, Kamala Harris delivering quote closing argument of twenty twenty four election on the mall in DC. Will pop into that live in a bit. What a shock Trump equals bad man. But how remarkable and how politically stupid I think for your closing remark in a campaign where people are telling focus groups everywhere we don't know enough about her that instead of talking more about you and what you're going to do. Instead another opportunity to tell people that Trump is Hitler when wait a second, Trump was president and he didn't act like Hitler and everybody knows that. But knock yourself out, Kamala. I want to go to the VIP line and welcome doctor Tom Prell back to the Dan Kaplis Show. And doctor has been kind enough to join us before. And the words that he has to share, actually the facts he has to share, I think are so penetrating on this issue of Amendments seventy nine, which would put in the state constitution the so called right to kill healthy maybe from a healthy mother at full term taxpayers have to pay for it.
Speaker 3: All sorts of.
Speaker 1: Other problems with seventy nine. But doctor Prell can speak from a medical standpoint as to the reality of what the left wants to put in the Colorado constitution. This so called right to kill a baby at nine months, to kill a baby late term, healthy baby, healthy mother. Doctor, welcome back to the Dan Kapli Show.
Speaker 4: Thanks for having me and doctor I just.
Speaker 1: Want to give the warning to folks in the audience, and I appreciate your willingness to speak this truth, this factual truth, because I'm sure it's upsetting to you to have to relay this. But the truth doctor Prell is about to tell from a medical standpoint about late term abortion and what it is that the left wants to enshrine in our constitution is a truth that needs to be heard. But if you have young kids in the car, other folks, heck, anybody right, this is so horrific and so gruesome. Fact, we have to give a warning before the doctor tells the truth about what late term abortion involves. Just proves it should not be in our constitution. But doctor, with that warning, would you please share with people the reality of what happens in late term abortion.
Speaker 4: Yeah, mostly in Colorado. Don't realize that late abortions after the lower limited field viability when the baby could survive it born prematurely are very common in Colorado. There's approximately five hundred that occur each year, and which is about three point two to three point four percent of all the abortions. That's probably very conservative estimate based on figures from Gutmacher, which surveys all the abortion clinics in Colorado, and the abortion clcs are more compliant with their surveys. But the reil it is common, and what people don't realize is that most of these are occurring on healthy babies in healthy women. And the manner in which it happens is particularly gruesome and really challenges the people of Colado in a way that a few other things can. And it appeals to you how compassionate and how human are we and to let late abortions occur. And let me tell you a little bit about how it happens. In the second trimester, the most common procedure is called the D and E dilation and evacuation, in which the cervix is dilated with the instrument and then a four steps like device is inserted through the cervix into the uterse and grabs the first thing it can, which is usually an appendage armor leg, and the abortion provider just pulls until it just articulates or just members the baby, and the baby dies from this moment, you know, inreinates, and you can imagine how painful it will be. We used to think that these babies didn't experience pain until, you know, the third trimester, but science since the early two thousands have demonstrated that as early as twelve weeks a fetus can respond to pain, and we know by observing premis as early as twenty two weeks and even twenty one weeks now in some centers in the country, we've seen that they experience pain in every way that we do. They grimace, they cry, they they withdraw, and you know, it's really hard to imagine what it would feel like for that fetus to be in utero and to experience the dismemberment, which represents a DNI abortion. You know, in the third trimester, the baby's just too big to pull up heart. And so what they do is they dilate the cervix over several days, and on the first day they inject typically a drug called the Jockson, which slows the heart but does not stop the heart. It slows the heart and as the heart slows, acid builds up in the blood, and the acid further slows the heart and eventually the heart stops. But this can take, depending on how it's administered, up to twenty four hours to kill the fetus. In the meantime, we know de jockson overdoses and infants, children and adults, causes you know, intense nods of vomiting, abdominal pain, delirium, and so this is not a painless death. This is an excruciating, anguishing death that occurs after the injection and five percent of the time hasn't worked the first time and they have to do the whole process again. So you know, if this was happening in any situation where animals while the young animal, we would be in a corporate but for some reason, with regards to abortion, we seem to be immune to the details of what's happening.
Speaker 3: Doctor Tom prowe after the babies.
Speaker 4: After the in the search, mister off the babies, after it's killed, then it's extracted and sometimes that damage is the appendages as well, but occasionally can be intact. So anyway, that's the that's the grim reality of late abortion here in Colorado.
Speaker 1: Well, and thank you for coming on to tell people the truth about that, because doctor I have to believe that across that the political spectrum, including a lot of people who would disagree with me on abortion policy and want there to be legal abortion, there are still going to be many people who say, no, that that is a bridge way too far. What we cannot put something like that in our constitution.
Speaker 4: Yeah, in my experience, we've been I'm also you know, President Democrats for Life, and we've been going downtown Boulder and Denver in the most progressive part of our cities and distributing brochures that provide this kind of information not only about late abortion, but elimination of printal notification, the inability to provide pudent health and safety regulations pertaining to second and third semester abortion clinics. And when I give that distribute those brochures people, you know, some people to me, I'm a Democrat, I'm going to vote. Of course, I'm going to vote to put this in the constitution. Then I mentioned these areas and they recoil, and these are people who are pro choice, but they realize that this is a step too far right.
Speaker 1: And we had a great guest on yesterday, Gennessee Jensen, who was talking about how seventy nine amendments seventy nine helps human traffickers, because human traffickers then are able to get abortions for these girls who they've enslaved as sex slaves, and they're trafficking, able to get abortions without the kind of incree, without a duty to rapport, a duty to require in choir that's more likely to be present if there can be more regulation in place, But under seventy nine, it's going to be very, very hard for any type of regulation to be put on this mass killing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the American College of Status and Gynecology is on the record saying that parental involvement is an impediment to abortion access. And so if seven Night passes, it's going to either pernal notification will be struck down by the courts or the legislature will doublify the existing prontal notification law. And you know, it's a tragedy, not only because it'll enable traffickers, but can you imagine, you know, your fright frightened fifteen year old daughter, you know, experience, you know, having an unplanned pregnancy and afraid, even though she is living parents, afraid to tell her parents, and then being more influenced by peers or counselors or other people, and then having a complication the parents aren't aware of until it could be a life threatening complications. It's just unimaginable.
Speaker 1: It really is. And again to enshrine this kind of barbarity in our constitution. We're just a better people than that. And thank you for your courage and being Democrats for Life and taking that message. My belief is that there are a lot of Democrats for Life and a lot who just don't feel comfortable speaking up about it. So thank you for being proNT and center, particularly as an MD, when you can speak to the reality of late term abortion. Yeah, yeah, well, thank you, my friend, sure appreciate it.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, thank.
Speaker 1: You, thank you. That's doctor Tom Prell. He is a president of Democrats for Life. So when we go back, if you just joined us, thank you. I want to update you on this very important story Colorado GOP broke it. Did a great job with that. Kyle Clark has done excellent work on KUSA about the Colorado Secretary of State so called gold standard hundreds of passwords for our election system reportedly published online. You're on the Dan Capla Show.
Speaker 3: And now back to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast. Look, I was.
Speaker 7: There for about six hours yesterday. First thing I've got to say, Carl B. Sen Madison Square Garden was packed. People waited hours to get in. They sat through hour after hour of this rally. They were fervent in their devotion to all things Trump.
Speaker 3: Trump has created a movement. There is no doubt.
Speaker 7: I cannot think of another Republican figure of my lifetime who could have come into a democratic city like New York and put together anything like that.
Speaker 3: Amen.
Speaker 1: And I think this is across the country right now. So Kamala Harris, it's her big closing argument tonight on the mall. Fascinating to me that she decides to focus not on the voters, not on answering these key questions about herself the voters have said over and over they need answered, but instead attacking Trump. Oh yeah, I'm sure that nobody remembers anything about January sixth, Right, and nobody remembers wait a second, Democrats, so they say Trump's hitler, this and that. That's all they've been talking about. So to use this this valuable time and to use this platform tonight to just do that over again I think it goes to my theory that there's a greater chance now that she knows she's likely to lose, and she's trying to position herself for her next career after politics, certainly not being president, right, and that she's just using it for those kind of purposes and gratiate herself with the people who have the ability to give you a TV show, book deals be in the high levels of society. And I put that in quotes, etc. Because I don't think this makes sense right now as a political strategy.
Speaker 3: Eight five for zero five A two five five.
Speaker 1: If you're just joining us, thank you. Very big story breaking today, great work by the Colorado GOP and really good reporting by Kyle Clark on this and that is or Secretary of State Jenna Griswold, right. She likes to brag about how her office is the gold standard for the nation. Well, I think it's some other substance standard now because in addition to other reporting recently, we get this today and again Klera d R GFP broke the story that apparently the reporting is six hundred passwords to our sensitive election, highly secret election systems posted online by the Colorado Secretary of State's office, and here's part of the clerk commentary. In twenty twenty one, Griswold's office said the disclosure of Mesa County's voting system passwords quote alone, was a serious breach of voting system security protocols. Griswold told me today that her office's leak of passwords was not a serious breach. Yeah, so you see what's going on there. We need an independent investigation. We need very high powered, so involved a prosecutor, very high powered prosecutor, outside special prosecutor, with all of the tools made available, including forensic experts, to get to the bottom of this, what really happened, make the whole truth known to the public, and in a hurry. I'm not suggesting anybody committed any crimes. I'm just saying that the public needs to have confidence in the system. The full truth needs to be told. There can't be the perception of a political whitewash by having a political ally do the investigation. Let's go to Kevin in Boulder, Colorado. You're on the Dan Kapli Show. Welcome Kevin.
Speaker 6: I'd like to know what party she's with, But you know, there's a lot of really good Christian films with unique stories and Hollywood production standards, with good directing and good acting. And I played this movie recently, a true story about a high school girl who got a job in an abortion clinic in her hometown.
Speaker 4: And.
Speaker 6: She stayed with it for a few years, and then eventually she fought against it after she became director, and she got it closed down. But in one of the part one of the aspects of the story is that after they have brought the baby, they have to go into the counting room with it and put the parts together to make sure they're all there. And you know, a Bible prophecy says in the Last Days, child sacrifice will be a major factor of American life.
Speaker 1: Kevin appreciate the call on that. Trying to get everybody in, including Rosiel, who's been kind enough to hold for about three days. Now, Rosiel, you're on the dan Kaplas.
Speaker 2: She'll welcome again.
Speaker 8: I'm just going to make this really quick. I think there's a whole story with Jennicker's vote goes way beyond her pay grid because she is not that smart to orchestrate such abomination. What's our electoral process?
Speaker 1: Rosie Ill appreciate the call, thank you. Hey, We're going to be all over this story tomorrow as we get more information. And the very interesting important thing to watch right is whether this story is now going to be buried, whether it's going to be a one day story, because we know if this was a Republican secretary of state, this would be the story every single day until we had a full accounting, a full independent investigation. Howdigan All said earlier that hey, she says that the ballots have to be counted by hand now, because how can we have confidence in the system. So is that what you believe as well? We'll be following up on all sorts of different angles on this tomorrow, including of course the presidential right not less than.
Speaker 3: A week away.
Speaker 1: As of tomorrow, we'll have all the latest polling, early data returns, etc. And again, think about how exciting this stretch run is going to be.
Speaker 3: Can't wait.
Speaker 1: Ryan, Thank you so much, Alexa, thanks for all your help. Join us tomorrow on the Dan Kapla Show.