Speaker 1: In the sports page with The Orlando Sentinel and FM ninety six to nine in the games.
Speaker 2: Mike the Bulldog Beyond you on jr r.
Speaker 3: Bulldog Sports Page, brought you by our Tuesday ticket takeover at one on one one w Jr's Instagram. What do we got today? Taco? Yes?
Speaker 2: Is that one O one one? W JR.
Speaker 1: Are you gonna want to follow us there? Because a bunch of JRR shows, including tickets for ice nine kills.
Speaker 2: You could be there, all.
Speaker 3: Right, Bulldog, wind one up and let us have it now?
Speaker 4: Did that taste Edmonton? How did that taste Canada?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: My Florida Panthers, the.
Speaker 4: Defending chances pounced on the Edmonton Oilers last night. Didn't beat them two to one, didn't beat them three to one, didn't beat them four to one, didn't beat them five to one, routed them, clobbered them six to one.
Speaker 2: Last night. They take a two to one series lead.
Speaker 4: Man, I don't know if you guys watched my man Sam Bennett just clock one of the Edmonton players then then take off for a breakaway goal.
Speaker 2: It was unbelievable play.
Speaker 4: And my man Sergei bob Rovsky, we call him the Panthers fans calling Bob all Right a serious Panthers fans, Yeah, we call him Bob. He just totally bumfuzzled, discombobulated the Oilers. The Oilers, by the way, twenty one penalties for eighty five penalty minutes last night. They pulled their starting goaltender. They nearly had a nearline brawl at the end of the third period. One of Edmonton's players was so irritated he squirted his water bottle at the Florida bench.
Speaker 3: They were in a penalty box so often and for so long. I actually think I saw an interior decorator and they're redesigning it for him. It's making more you know, comfortable and accommodating.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the Panthers are clear in Edmonton's head now. The oiler to the Oilers not only lost their composure last night night, we took their manhood away from it. Well, they can't recover from this. They won't recover from this. I told you, gentlemen, sweep it's over.
Speaker 3: They get a few few days off to let it simmer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, speaking of days off, the NBA Finals, win's game. When's the game the way tomorrow? Three game?
Speaker 4: Three days between these games is way too long. I want to watch it now. By the way, I've been getting a lot of grief on my show because I'm contending that if Caitlin Clark were to make the w NBA Finals.
Speaker 2: I think I told you guys this as well.
Speaker 4: If Caitlyn Clark were to make the w NBA Finals, it would out it would have a higher TV rating than the NBA Finals. I'm getting a lot of grief about that.
Speaker 3: What do you guys, Well, from what you've been saying about the bleak numbers so far, I suppose it's a possibility.
Speaker 4: Well, here's here's my Remember when Caitlin Clark played for the national championship in college. Yeah, nine point nine million viewers watch that game game one of this NBA finals. Eight point nine million viewers. Doesn't that tell you something right there?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well, and that I think kind of what you were saying about this three days off or whatever in between, I think that's hurting the ratings too.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm forgetting about it. Honestly, I'm like, Okay, well when are the NBA? Hey, what hey, dog, what's what's going on with this athletic director? I guess former athletic director.
Speaker 2: Fam. You up, she's been fired jet has she? Oh?
Speaker 3: If she hasn't been, I wouldn't think it's gonna be long.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Angela Suggs, a Florida A and m athletic director. She was arrested yesterday on fraud and theft charges for allegedly using a corporate credit card for personal use totally more than twenty four thousand dollars from her former job. Now.
Speaker 2: Her former job.
Speaker 4: Was she was the CEO of the state funded Florida Sports Foundation. All right, so she's been charged now with two felonies grand theft scheme to the fraud. I guess I'm reading the story there. So she was using her Florida Sports Foundation business credit card for purchases and corresponding travel embursements at casinos.
Speaker 2: Tell you, at casinos, she was gonna pay it all back. That was You know how that works, bull dog?
Speaker 4: Yeah, she said she just forgot to pay some of the charges back.
Speaker 2: Come on, now, oh, come on, It.
Speaker 1: Works just like the convenience sort of person, right, who's buying a lot of tickets from the but not buying them and then gonna pay after the.
Speaker 3: Very similar thought process.
Speaker 2: You are correct, Talco. Yeah, she hasn't.
Speaker 4: I'm reading the quote from the interim president at fam You, who says, while the matter is unrelated to her duties as an employee of FAM You, we are monitoring the situation and will respond in the future as appropriate. I'm thinking to myself, what is there to got to fire her?
Speaker 3: To state employee, State employee, you got to go through the proper documentation and.
Speaker 4: Process and have somebody who stole from her previous employer on your payroll, especially when you know, especially when she's spending the ill gotten money at a casino. That's a that really sends a great anti gambling message. By the way, to the student athlete, Hey, we don't want you to gamble, but I'm gonna fraudulently use my taxpayer funder credit card to spend money.
Speaker 1: Sure, she needs to call the number one eight hundred gambler. Wow.
Speaker 2: Wow. Yeah.
Speaker 4: By the way, I don't know if you guys saw this, but all the conference commissioners in college football yesterday they had a big zoom meeting, and during this zoom meeting, they said, you know now that they have this new pay for play system where they can officially pay players out of their own Athletic Department coffers that they are actually going to enforce that they are dead set on enforcing nil.
Speaker 2: Rules about boosters paying players, sure, you know buying Nobody buys that. Sure, I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt.
Speaker 3: I think Santa Claus is going to oversee the whole thing, all right. He is Mike the Bulldog Byonkey, host of open Mic on AM seven and FM ninety six, ninety game, the leader of the Florida Panther fan club. Right, all right, you got to.
Speaker 2: No birthdays today. I just want to say rest in peace, sly Stone. Sly Stone. Everyday people lusion Tako on demand to download the iHeartRadio app