Speaker 1: For a shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We'll let your taco one on one one w jr R, but your freaking.
Speaker 2: Idiots all right. Thank you to Petties Meets on today, Roight four thirty four and long Wood just West Eye four for sponsoring this portion of the Lynch In Taco Show. If you're sponsoring a weekend barbecue, Petties might be a really good place.
Speaker 3: To to get your fixings, even if you're just going to somebody else's barbecue. Heck, go buy there grabb an appetizer you know, for everybody, or maybe a dessert that is awesome.
Speaker 2: They'll be seeing my uh myself this weekends.
Speaker 3: I think they might see me as well.
Speaker 2: We're having a little gathering over the lynch Layer when Saturday.
Speaker 3: All right, thanks for the invite. Thank kidding.
Speaker 2: We don't have barbecue together, do we? I guess not because we're sick of each other by the time Friday morning rolls around.
Speaker 3: No we're not. We're in great moves by the time Friday comes like wow, weekend.
Speaker 2: In all seriousness, Petties, Uh, they have all your culinary needs to put it bluntly. They're the best longwood Bob. We have not one, but two landscaping tragedies to report on here this morning.
Speaker 3: I'm worried that you're gonna kind of freak out our landscaper. I'm telling you explain that. No, it's just like yesterday's pause. You can't explain these things that happened with this board. You. You were sitting there with your hands not pass behind the scenes. His hands were not even near equipment.
Speaker 2: And that just now my my bed is gone, and I feel like we're all right, all right, we're all right, But I am still concern that you're gonna scare our landscapers, and we have a large contingency of them. Texas man is dead after mowing his lawn. Well, actually while mowing is lawn in Texas. Rattlesnake attacked by swarm of bees. Oh my god. Yeah, Stephen Daniel from Cisco, about one hundred and thirty miles southwest of Dallas, was cutting his lawn.
Speaker 3: Is that where the food company's from?
Speaker 2: I have no information to that effect. Okay, this is a different spelling, I believe. Oh okay, I think I don't know. Stop trying to sidetrack. I just kid, all right, you're in the Texas heat. That's bad enough.
Speaker 3: You're watching out for rattlesnakes because they hear the mower and they think it's another rattlesnake to make love to.
Speaker 2: Well, apparently this is bee love making season as well as everything's blooming and whatnot, and they get very defensive at anything that might be considered a threat to They're high, and I guess there was a hive in an abandoned building near his property. The sound of the mower upset the bees. One thing led to another, and two hundred and fifty plus stings later, he was blown up like a balloon and couldn't be saved.
Speaker 3: That's insane. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Don't think he even finished the lawn, to be honest with you, Oh, edging did not happen.
Speaker 3: No blowing out of the question. Yeah, So did did he make it to the hospital? They someone saw what was going on and called, you know, for help. By the time they got there, though, and got the guy in the vehicle, he like died on the way to the hospital. God, they said the God. There was a stat here of how many bees ended up being were in the high there. Well, while you're looking for that, I got two things to tell you.
Speaker 2: One to three thousand bees.
Speaker 3: One is Cisco's in California. I googled that. And the second one is that you would think when you say he got stung by a swarm of bees and it killed him, you'd think hornets, you know, because it's usually their hornets are just scary.
Speaker 2: See you all, you've got bees, got this great reputation. Who got to save and protect the bees? Yet you're just out there trying to do a little yard work and them some bitches coming strike you down.
Speaker 3: Your average jail. I like he was eating honeycombs before or anything like that, and he didn't go attract him. Meanwhile in Gilbert, Arizona, he uh were they? Oh these are those killer bees? I bet you know that. Do you know those African icedes? I don't know. It doesn't have any So moving on to Gilbert, Arizona.
Speaker 2: In our second landscaping related tragedy to report on this morning, a tree trimmer is dead after being shot by a homeowner on Monday afternoon. This uh in Arizona. The couple uh living in this house, uh wyatt Ford. The husband he's twenty eight years old and his wife called emergency number around four thirty in the afternoon. Report that the wife called to report that her husband was outside confronting a man outside their home, and she reportedly told dispatchers that she and her husband believe the man had tried to vandalize and steal from their trailer a few nights ago. However, once this was all said and done, and the wife, I guess could be heard, police said on the nine to one one call, encouraging her husband to just shoot him. Quote just shoot him, wow, which he did in the throat. This dude, who's now dead. The landscaper was sent by the landlord to trim trees at the property, and the homeowners thought this was the same guy who had been trying to break into a trailer at their property a few nights before.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that guy has a serious country boy, you know, like Western name wyatt Ford.
Speaker 2: He always carries a concealed weapon, said the wife. And shoot him, you just shoot him.
Speaker 3: This one two two five, two six, pat My wife and I were attacked by a swarm of bees while mowing the yard. Uh. We actually had to leave the mower at the property and go back and get it after dark. Jesus, not too not as much fun as you think. That sounds like it sucks. Somebody else had hornets or dicks with wings. Hornets are bad news.
Speaker 1: This.
Speaker 2: I can't pin this on hornets. So it specifically says bees. That's miss Honeycomb.
Speaker 3: Oh, remind them of that headline of the year.
Speaker 2: Miss Honeycomb attacked by swarm of bees.
Speaker 3: Can't make it up. Oh, somebody said the the area is definitely known for the Africanized bees. Okay, that sounds like somebody's ten percent me that's the be attack.
Speaker 2: So add that to the human beat box sound effects mowing wild attack by bees.
Speaker 3: You know. The one we haven't done in a while is the alligator in the push in the elevator button.
Speaker 2: How did that one go? Again?
Speaker 3: I don't even know that that sound effect might be archived by now.
Speaker 2: Wasn't something like claw?
Speaker 3: And probably.
Speaker 2: A bit of an embarrassing situation for a major newspaper, The Chicago Sun Times. They just printed an article about the their recommended summertime reading list. Oh that's cool. Well no, this was just in general for their their uh well, all sorts of books. Problem is ten of them don't exist because they let the AI write the article. And the AI just got creative with making up authors and titles of these books. You just just flew with it. Watch just like edit Schmidt.
Speaker 3: It just like they're just gonna get creative with cutting our heads off all his AI stuff. Hey, somebody said new Final Destination Fear unlocked. Yeah, Africanized hornets are Africanized bees.
Speaker 2: Well I like the Afized hornets. Yeah, okay, yeah, for sure, I have to wonder this Chicago Sun Times reading list. They full well knew that they were using AI, and I'll guarantee you somewhere along the line, somebody said this is just filler. No one reads. No one's going to read these books.
Speaker 3: Those kids are playing games much.
Speaker 2: Less even see if these books, well someone did.
Speaker 3: Somebody said, shopping carts, shopping carts, shopping carts, Please let.
Speaker 2: Me move my head head across.
Speaker 3: I'm the sick one. I shouldn't be moving.
Speaker 2: Head across the shopping carts. Shoplifters is taken into custody by the overnight stock crew back in the day at Ossowski Family Foods in Lake Park.
Speaker 3: That is, again, the thieves head up against shopping.
Speaker 2: And raped across the top of the row of shopping carts that are conveniently outside the store, you know, because the overnight floor guy was cleaning inside. And you know, once the dude stepped out with the crotched steaks, that's when we could, you know, pounce and we did a.
Speaker 3: Bunch of football players and such the stocking cruse. Somebody said, I used to do landscaping when I was in my early twenties. Me and my crew were attacked by African bees. Lost a nine thousand dollars deck moo or in the lake.
Speaker 2: And finally this some visuals on our JR Facebook page and the Lynching Taco blog of WJR dot com. Did you know this? This is the beauty of this sh show. If you didn't know this, I didn't. You can come away sometimes with just gems of knowledge to share with your friends and loved ones.
Speaker 3: Yeah, things you learned.
Speaker 2: Did you know you can mail chickens chicks to be exact. I could believe it, because you know when people order them. Over Easter, thousands of chicks that spent three days in a United States Postal Service truck have now overwhelmed Delaware Animal Shelter frustrating the hatchery that had shipped them to various farms. Here's the deal. This hatchery fulfills these orders for chicks too, for whatever reason, uses the post office to ship them out, and somebody dropped the ball somewhere and the truck was loaded with these thousands of chicks and the truck was left, no deliveries made. Several days later, they find these chickens. A bunch of them are dead, but the ones that are still alive, they're like, what do we do with these chickens? And the hatcheries like, we can't legally take them back at this point because the bird flu concerns and all that, and so now they end up adding no kill shelter in Delaware, where you know, people are like, hey, can I just buy him and raise them for me? No, we are no kill shelter. And now they're screaming for help to come adopt these chicks, and.
Speaker 3: They have a kill shelter, thousands of them. Quite quite the conundrum. You bring in here your pet, you know, just out of control. Let's say this cat that's ripping kids eyes out, the neighborhood cat. You do, and you go in, they go, oh, we're a no kill shelter. I go, where's the kill shelter. That's what I'm looking for. I don't think you want to keep this thing alive. My parents had to do that with a cat. It was beating up. The neighborhood dogs.
Speaker 2: Took it to the kill shelter.
Speaker 3: Not the kill shelter, but they took it to the pound. I mean something.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's fine. Well, we don't say the quiet part out loud, but the same thing.
Speaker 3: And download the iHeartRadio Act. We finally switched