Speaker 1: What's going on everybody.
Speaker 2: Jbone from the JPod bone Cast here to tell you about other ways that you can support your favorite podcast as well as this one, not by making any donations or anything to do with money, but simply just by sharing. You can share posts, you can like and subscribe. Go to our Spotify. We have social media JPod Bonecast on x, Facebook, Instagram. You can also find our game podcasts, the JPod bone Cast Gaming on our Twitch.
Speaker 1: So all you guys got to do is just hit.
Speaker 2: Those little hearts, you know, maybe share one or two, and that is the best way. You know, It's free advertisement for all of our podcasters out there, and it helps get the word and it shows that you guys are listening and you're willing to also help. And I appreciate all that you've done. Seriously, I could never ask more than my audience that I already ask if you guys, You guys are one of truly the best audiences. When I see those numbers, it always blows my mind that so many people are listening. So I always appreciate you guys, and I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. So please, those are just some little tips, not only for this podcast, but any your other favorite podcasts. All right, everybody, well, thank you. Back to another episode of the JPod Bone Cast. We got season eight, episode five. Oh, it is my pleasure to announce this reoccurring guest of the podcast. By the way, Anthony Gordon, the host of Kicks and Tricks, which we attended last year as well. I'm also in attendance with Jimbo, another record guest. Jimbo actually has enough hits on our podcast where he is actually a he has his own Spotify playlist, so that is a crazy honor. And I believe Anthony, you were about to hit that mark now too. You know, I believe this is your third appearance on the podcast, could be even your fourth, but literally, dude, yeah, once you get four episodes in the Jpop podcast, you get your own Spotify playlist. So that's something we are looking forward to. But without further ado, Anthony Gordon, what is going on?
Speaker 1: Baby? Of course? Man, of course, dude.
Speaker 2: The last time we had talked to you, we attended one of the most beautiful events ever and I am so proud to announce that we're actually gonna be holding our season eight live finale at Kicks and Tricks this year with our host again, Anthony.
Speaker 1: So dude, I'm it is gonna be awesome.
Speaker 2: Jimbo is also going to be in attendance as well, So that's great, second time coming, Uh Anthony. What can we expect for the listeners that have never been to a Kicks and Tricks before?
Speaker 3: Aw So, if you've never been to a Kicks and Tricks before, let me reintroduce myself.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, Kicks and Chicks, Kicks and Tricks and something for everyone from sneakers to trading cards or clothing toys.
Speaker 1: Dude, I seen haircuts this year.
Speaker 2: Baby, We're gonna be given my free haircuts to the kids.
Speaker 3: If you're a little older, haircut. There's gonna be a sneaker cleaning on site. We do giveaways all day long. Kicks and Tricks is for the dreamers and the creative school. I want to come.
Speaker 5: Together and have a little Helpton network with each other. I encourage any and everyone to come through July twenty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is gonna take place at was the eight twenty one post road Wariker Island, the Double Tree by Hilton.
Speaker 1: Twenty eighty one. That's right, Yeah, No, I'm extremely excited.
Speaker 2: You know, my first Kicks and Tricks, and it's awesome because we had had you on the podcast prior to that, we had first had you even mentioned on the podcast by our first time guest, Damien, and that was amazing too.
Speaker 1: Damien.
Speaker 2: We we always got to shout out Damien every episode that we're in, dude, because Damien's the fucking man.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: Hopefully we see him again. Yeah, last time he came through with his dog.
Speaker 1: Oh it was beautiful.
Speaker 2: Yep yep, yeah, no, that was That was just amazing. And one of the things I want to specify is when Anthony says it's something for everyone, it really is something for everyone. I Mean he just named off like some of the stuff that's gonna be there, but it's just so much more like the entertainment that goes on there and just the people you meet and the networking and it's so beautiful what goes on in this, you know place that Anthony has literally created. This is your tenth Kicks and Tricks, Anthony.
Speaker 1: Wow, this is huge, man, this is huge.
Speaker 2: Another thing I want to emphasize is you're all for the kids, dude. One of the first things that put me on to you was when Damian was talking and I found out that you were doing a free entrance for anyone that was it was like, you know, during when kids were going back to school, and you said, you know, bring in school supplies and things like that. That was actually last year when I attended, I brought in some school stuff for the kids. This year as well, I'm definitely gonna bring in some school stuff for the kids. We're also gonna bring in some Pokemon Mystery packs for the kids.
Speaker 1: So come by the table.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, oh yeah, yeah, it's gonna be some goodies. So I hope you guys enjoy. I know I'm gonna enjoy. I am so pumped about this, you know, And that's exactly why I wanted to do this episode today because I was like, this is a perfect way in the halfway point of our season to just really highlight how awesome Kicks and Tricks is and the fact that we're gonna have our season finale there. We're just gearing everybody up for the rest of the season. We've already been talking about this from episode one of this season, and we've been just ramping up this whole entire time, so we're really gonna have a banger. I hope you guys come, you know, show up, show out. It's gonna be you know, in my opinion, one of the greatest season finales in the history of the JPod Bonadcast.
Speaker 3: Thank you everything. I can't.
Speaker 1: Possible.
Speaker 2: Oh hell yeah, dude, no, I I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: You know, what have you been up to in the off season?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: Do you just grind or you just think of like, how hey, I'm just gonna throw the most stressful event ever and pull it off.
Speaker 5: I actually working, you know.
Speaker 3: I am what they call the nerds, So I.
Speaker 5: Anime, comic book stuff, my movies, TV shows when I'm not working, and I'm not working.
Speaker 3: When I'm not working, I'm trying to relax.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, yep, of course, man, I know it's like, wait, does the time of the day go? Sometimes?
Speaker 1: You know, my greatest Oh man, I could never dude.
Speaker 2: You know, that's one of the things that uh yeah, it's it's too overwhelming for me.
Speaker 1: You know, it sucks.
Speaker 2: There's so many episodes I fucking grind.
Speaker 3: It's one of the greatest things I ever watched.
Speaker 2: Oh man, The Gates, Oh my god, I love it. This is a pop culture podcast, so I love going off the rails, not to go to off the rails, but in terms of video games, because I know you're in nerd like myself.
Speaker 1: I'm actually waiting on dude. Oh no, I I always love it.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 2: It's a running joke in the podcast between me and a couple buddies that hang out a lot, you know, because we end up always just like talking and talking about like memories past when we get onto these uh you know, little rants and ship But one of the things I've been doing all day, you know, I'm supposed to get my Amazon delivery package shoutout Amazon. Was the new bu on game that came out looks unbelievable, So I want to give that a shot.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I've been fucking around Lego Batman right now and that's just unbelievable.
Speaker 3: Actually a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 1: Oh damn, yes.
Speaker 2: Yes, dude. You know that game is like twenty fucking dollars at Walmart. I literally seen that the other day and I was like, damn, I should buy this again. You know, yeah, it really is, No, it is that was a dude.
Speaker 1: I love All Star Wars games.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, oh man, could you imagine, dude, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Man, I think they have to make another Kingdom Hearts game before that.
Speaker 2: I love it. And speaking of you know, video games, we're actually in today's episodeer giving away the digital load code for a movie, not the video game for Borderlands. I'm not sure if you saw that movie. The game itself is unbelievable. I've actually played the newest Portlands something cool. Hell yeah, that's what I'm saying, right, So we will give that away at the end of the podcast. Anthony, you know you've been doing this for ten years. Man, Every year you do it, does it get easier or do you.
Speaker 1: Want to go one step above?
Speaker 2: I feel like you always put a lot of stress on yourself and really just do the best that you can do, and you always pull it off. By the way, I just try to put on the best.
Speaker 3: Running out four.
Speaker 1: Years oh holy ship. Yeah, yeah, I'm my bad. I've been like tenth, tenth event.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's a couple of years.
Speaker 2: Yep. Yeah, unbelievable, dude.
Speaker 5: It gets stressful, bro, But I just kind of this is gonna sound corny, but I think to myself.
Speaker 3: Like, what will Loopy?
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, what would yep?
Speaker 3: Michael Jordan react to.
Speaker 5: The situation when he's wearing before Bro, and he's got to go on the court, how would he react in game time?
Speaker 3: I try and look at it like that, honestly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, put yourself in their shoes, all right. I love it, dude.
Speaker 3: Inspiration from my heroes, broke.
Speaker 2: No, seriously, and I mean, I'm sure over the years, like the networking is corone too significantly, some of my heroes.
Speaker 3: That became my best friends. Bro. That's the craziest thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's awesome. No, I love it, man, There's always love.
Speaker 2: And I always see how the way you treat people, you know, and they treat you, you know, they really.
Speaker 1: Look up to you.
Speaker 2: Man. So I hope you know you're doing good out there, because you really are.
Speaker 5: I'm grateful to hear that, and I'm grateful to anyone who feels that way.
Speaker 3: I'm just trying to build a big community, just trying to build a big family. Bro.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah yeah. We So we got Kicks and Trips coming up in July. I'm so fucking pumped for this, by the way. In attendance, we're going with Jimbo recurring.
Speaker 1: Guests of the podcast.
Speaker 2: It's been the first actually appearance in season eight.
Speaker 1: Jimbo, what is going on?
Speaker 2: Baby?
Speaker 1: Very excited for the event coming up? And right Island Kicks and Tricks?
Speaker 2: Very excited? Hell yeah, man, uh and we definitely should talk some Pokemon as seeing as we all are Pokemon fans as well, and we know what's going on in the world of Pokey, right, you gotta catch them all, man, someone wanting something cool and Pokemon kick some tricks coming up?
Speaker 1: Oh, I know, I know. The e TV is the sickest yo.
Speaker 2: Imagine pulling that restaurram or or is that rock?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: The red victimy dude, red ass baby.
Speaker 5: Whatever you like, if you like Pokemon cards, if you like anything, come to the Kicks and Tricks.
Speaker 2: I love it. Man.
Speaker 1: Do you go to do any card shows.
Speaker 2: Shows?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's one actually, right, it's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: No ship super Dupe?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just.
Speaker 3: Walked over one day. I looking forward from makings.
Speaker 2: Oh the promo or the s I r okay, yep, yeah, I came in the booster box, right, yeah, yeah, that's right. I know. I ended up scoring one of those just for that reason. Man, I needed that card. That's such a beautiful card. Dude that's running for.
Speaker 1: That car is running for three hundred bucks.
Speaker 2: The stamp. Oh the booster oh yeah, yeah, dude, the booster boxes are insane, man, Dude, even you know, even if you're just buying a booster box in general, it's like, you know, I we to get this ship for one sixty nine. I think you still buy a booster box of one sixty nine in the Pokemon Center.
Speaker 3: Right you can.
Speaker 2: Really? Oh yeah yeah, and the machines yeah yeah. So it's the same as Pokemon Center dot com. Yeah no, but if you go to like a game stop or something like that, I think you pay two fifty Yeah, yeah, exactly. Like it's crazy, dude, I'm like, holy shit, you know. And that's why you see it's sitting on the shelves so much.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: They have a million of those boxes for the first partner packs that everybody's trying to pull the Canto set in, and it's like, dude, they're sitting there because they're fifty dollars when it's a fifteen dollars thing.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna that's my favorite.
Speaker 2: No ship was that the pip up and ship. Oh fuck you.
Speaker 1: Dude, that's the only set I need.
Speaker 2: Man, I've wropped so many of these packs, and I've hit the Canto set like three times. I've gotten rid of so many Kantos sets, and I was like, dude, I just need to literally trade away a fucking Canto set for the you know that that one, But I got rid of all my set, I know exactly. Yeah at this point, I know, I know, Yeah, it's great. The world of Pokemon right now is insane. I don't know if we'll ever see that bubble that everybody says it's gonnambarrass but it's just it's insane, and it's cool because we keep up with this like yearly on the podcast. We've been doing this podcast pre COVID, so we've seen the madness that went down during COVID, and it's like even it's even crazier than it was during COVID, which was.
Speaker 1: Fucking COVID was the craziest time, dude.
Speaker 2: I've seen so much fucking shit in lines and stuff like that, like people waiting in lines, like getting the fights, dude, and it's like this is all the ship that you're seeing now. It's just like you're getting PTSD, Like I don't even want to be a part of it, dude, I'm like, what the fuck, dude, it's not worth it over Pokemon cards. Yeah, it's insane, it's crazy, man, But no, that's awesome.
Speaker 1: You're able to hit.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh I know, dude, I know.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's always been like an artwork thing to me. You know, like I tried to play the game, but I'm more of a yu gi Oh guy. I love Yu gi oh playing that game.
Speaker 5: I don't know how to play the Pokemon trading card game like the video games.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I know that.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 2: But one of the coolest things that brought me back into Pokemon cards, I will say, man, and I don't know if you've ever picked up on this, is they coincide with the video game releases. So it's like, you know, when a video game comes out, say it's like Legend of Arcs or whatever.
Speaker 1: It was like Brilliant.
Speaker 2: Stars came out and they had that fucking you know RCUs and all the chars are that shit like that, and then they had the v's for you know, a sword and shield, you know, the V max is. They always they always incorporated because obviously they want people to play the games and show like that too, you know. But it's cool that's like of the things got to be back into it, because at first I was like, you know, I can't get into this money pit. And then I was like, oh, it's it's kind of cool that they come out, you know, and you're seeing this ship and be like, oh my god, yeah I remember that in the game. You know, like all these people I feel like now are like depicting cards and seeing the backgrounds, and it's crazy, like how some people can even manipulate the market these days. Like I've seen a Mealth card or something like that, and they had you know, he was in Veridian City or something like that, like near that tree that you can cutch, you know, a very noticeable tree, but you see like the Pokemon Center or another house or whatever it was in the background, and someone's like, dude, fucking me, ELT's in that tree. I'm like, what the hell? This is crazy, you know, and boam, now that card is up in price. It is.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So when you started Kicks and Tricks, I know, you're like a man into many many different things.
Speaker 1: But was it mainly like you know, sneakers.
Speaker 3: Really one of my.
Speaker 2: First oh love demon Boy art baby.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he he was my first who had training cards, but not a lot. We had a couple tried to keep a variety as soon as I started to be honest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, that's sick, dude.
Speaker 2: I love that because, like I said, you know, you really emphasize on the everything part. And again, I want to shout out demon Boy Art because that dude gave me the coolest snake skin at the show last year.
Speaker 1: Uh, he hopped on.
Speaker 2: The pod for a little while, but I definitely need to get him his own episode because I love what he does with tattoos and he is just such a He would be such an amazing guest like he is. So I was just gonna say, he's literally one of the greatest artists I think I've ever seen. You know, yeah, he is, dude, It's amazing. No, shout out big time. That's awesome.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: One of the reasons why I asked to you know, obviously kicks and tricks in the you know, in the in the headline, but there is a lot of sneakers of the event as well. But Yo, Jimbo actually got some kicks that he wants to get rid of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, some some kyrie shoes.
Speaker 2: Any any vendors you think he should stop by or any.
Speaker 1: I don't know, any advice.
Speaker 3: Che che company.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, had all these people on the podcast last year. By the way, shout y'all, there's gonna.
Speaker 5: Be a lot of people in the building specifically buying sneakers.
Speaker 3: They're coming just to buy, so people walking around with them carriages.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, yeah, thank you, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: No, we love that, dude. It's always love.
Speaker 2: And obviously, you know, trading cards will definitely be there as well for all the people that we were.
Speaker 1: Just talking about cards.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Last year, I got my first EV poach.
Speaker 2: It was the one and only that I actually found to be honest with you, and I ended up pulling a trainer art Rare. I forget the person's name. Was it eer. It was like e yeah, maybe Eerie if that sounds right, but uh or Erin maybe I forget who it was, but it was some girl. But I was like, wow, this is you know, that was the only fucking poll that I ever pulled in you know, prismatic in my life. So I was like, this is awesome. I want oh, I know. And there's this girl on the internet that like puts her ice coffees in the Ev Poach and I want to steal that idea so bad, but I'm like, you know, I'm gonna steal the idea. I'm just not gonna video it though. And now I have that big ass gallon not gallon, forty eight ounce ice coffee jug I got from Dunkin Donuts the other day, and I'm like, yeah, dude, this will definitely fit me. Ev Poach, you gotta fucking fill his sucker up and bring it around. No, I'm polled that that might make it appear as of the show. That's for you guys that want to see that right now. I'm like, y'all know. Let y'all know. And I will be bringing coffee, probably some donuts or something too, either pre or you know, pre game before we head up or you know, I don't know if they'll be good by the time we get up there, because this place opens pretty early. But shout out hole in One Donuts in Rockland. Last year we showed out with some coffee. It was fucking dope. So we love you guys over there. Yeah. No, it's very cool that you were naming off some of the people that were going to be there as well, because I met so many vendors last year as well as customers. We had the exotic snacks. I mean there's food there. Man, There's so much going on and kicks and tricks and yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 1: We had her on that was awesome.
Speaker 5: Is going to be attending the event. He's actually donating Ninja Turtle.
Speaker 1: I just seen that. That's awesome too.
Speaker 3: They got custom sneakers in the building.
Speaker 5: We got crystal clothing brands like ZP Sneakers and Pey Born Kings.
Speaker 6: My boys don't call it.
Speaker 3: The sponsor of the show. They have a little bit of everything at their.
Speaker 5: Section, from sneakers to clothing to Pokemon cards.
Speaker 3: They just let me get a couple of pas rivals the other day.
Speaker 1: Oh hell yeah, yep. Yeah, if you hit some CVS's and get those tins, you know they got like I actually just went.
Speaker 2: Really damn. Yeah. They got like a tin with Journey together and some dust and rattles.
Speaker 1: It's pretty good.
Speaker 3: Get my top packs. I'm looking forward and.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah they have yep, what's your hitting at trying to get little careo? Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: That venusaur is so tight, dude, I know, well, yeah, we sound like crack beans that it comes to cards, but we really need that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, funny. My biggest chase in the.
Speaker 2: Most recent set is a reverse wheel right now, so I love it. It's my favorite favorite Pokemon so got always yeah true, and uh you know then I can't be disappointed. But I don't hit that greninja every time, you know. Hell yeah, exactly. That's the best way to think of it, you know. Oh, man, I can.
Speaker 1: Imagine, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, I actually did some work on Dustin Revel.
Speaker 1: It's crazy, dude.
Speaker 2: I like took advantage of it when it came out because it was like so like much around, I feel like, but then it liked like dried up real fast. Oh hell yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I got some Missus Lapresses. I got a team rock at Meal do that. Yeah, I have like two man. I honestly that card I hit a couple. I think I gave Jim Missus Lapris maybe no, yeah, I think up.
Speaker 1: No, No, this wasn't. I don't know if it was.
Speaker 2: This is like literally when it came out, you know, like I had mad dupes. Yeah. I went to a couple of farms and they were just like, yeah, there's no limits in like, no fucking way not to sound like a scalper.
Speaker 1: But I took like fifteen packs.
Speaker 2: I note, well, I know I took fifteen packs, but oh yeah, no, I ripped them all. So it was like fuck y'all, you know, and I ended up hitting all my cards I wanted to hit, So I was like, stoke, dude. Yeah, I hit like the Maltraz, like the third pack in and I'm like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: There were like some crack packs, dude. It was crowd. Was like telling everyone, like, dude, go to Comby's.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was tight. And then game Stuff had to come up with that stupid exclusive Maultrez with a stamp. That thing's going for stupid money right now.
Speaker 1: Always, dude, always.
Speaker 2: So you know, can you give us some type of insight, like prior to the event and what you're pretty much gonna be doing behind the scenes for those that don't know how much work is actually going to go into a Kicks and Trick event.
Speaker 3: So I'm actually working on a fly right now my free time, I'm just creating. I'm designing.
Speaker 5: I want to say, like ninety four percent of things that I put out that's literally my work. Some of my best friends helped me out to shut out my friend Naomi, who helps me with a lot of flyers. Shut out mister Plank, one of our vendors that kick some tricks.
Speaker 3: He makes me some flyers too.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, just trying to get.
Speaker 5: Everything done behind the scenes stuff. Really, just making sure everything's good with the venue, making sure my floor plan is ready, making sure I'm promoting the show enough, and making sure I'm inviting enough people. I always feel like I can do more, you know, but I'm just trying to keep their best friend for of.
Speaker 3: The other bro.
Speaker 2: No, man, I've like seen in person and I've experienced it, you know, And I appreciate you keeping me updated and texting me and things like that.
Speaker 1: Like I feel like you're literally always working.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: I'm always working, bro, But I'm always here if you need me.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, appreciate that always of course, No, seriously, because I always wonder. I'm like, dude, this is to you even get free time, you know, because I think about myself sometimes I have.
Speaker 3: To be selfish and get my social free time sometimes.
Speaker 2: Oh I hear you. Uh, this has been your fourth year with Kicks and Tricks. You said, right, yes, sir, What would you say is your goals this time, and that is different from prior years.
Speaker 5: I feel like my goal is the same, honestly, bro, Like the mission is just.
Speaker 3: To put these people on the map who deserve.
Speaker 5: To be shown off and make sure everyone wins at the end. That's never not going to be my goal.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, I love that.
Speaker 5: I guess I want people to see the show who haven't seen the show yet and see all these creative.
Speaker 3: People for what they really are.
Speaker 5: Yes, a lot of people who I think that's the same. We have these amazing brands who have these amazing pilots who are sitting on a literal gold, but no one notices them.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to get everyone noticed.
Speaker 1: No, that's sick, dude.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, I couldn't make it to the last event I believe you had. It was maybe October, but I believe you had the White Dyno Ranger as well as the Blue this time, so I met the Blue Dyno Ranger. He actually made an appearance on the podcast, which is is amazing. By the way, one of the biggest skits of the Jpop podcast.
Speaker 3: We met Jeff.
Speaker 1: That's insane.
Speaker 3: He's an amazing man. It was so dope having him. It was dope Kevin, come back to Kevin so dope man. Man Rangers was my childhood, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, literally, dude, Kevin is the man. I try to reshare a lot of his posts and everything like that, Like he goes to a lot of conventions.
Speaker 1: That was the craziest.
Speaker 2: But when I seen the White Ranger was like, oh my god, dude, I wish I could have went to that. That was one of my favorite things because I was like, yo at a time when I was obviously older, uh dono Thunder came out, but it was such a direct callback to like Mighty Morphine and even then, like fucking you know Tommy in there. I was like, oh my god, yeah where he fought?
Speaker 5: Were they like every season before that?
Speaker 1: And I thought, oh dude, it was insane.
Speaker 2: Man. It literally I've seen every single Power Rangers episode in existence, even the Japanese supercent. I like, I fucking love Power Rangers. Oh yeah, no, it's I've always as a kid, I always loved it. And then like when I got older, obviously, you know, and then I was introduced to weed a lot, you know, back in my earlier teenage years, I literally just smoked pot and fucking found all ship on rips online and went to town dudety minutes fucking fifteen minute episodes with commercials. Oh my god, dud, they're insane and it is such insane the difference between the Super Sentai and like the Americanized Power Rangers, because let me tell you, they do some fucked up ship over there. Man. It's like, yeah, some people die, it's crazy. The Green Ranger was literally dead.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you what your favorites the American season.
Speaker 2: My favorite American season, Yo, I gotta go. It has to be Mighty Morphin. Yeah, no it yeah, no, it's always Mighty Morphin. Dude, it really is. Besides the original all right, yeah no, then i'd have to go and I know this sounds so bad, but oh man, you know I'll probably want to say Samurai, but I have to go Super Mega Force because that's when they did like the Legend. Yeah yeah, yeah, no, I love yeah, yep, yep yo.
Speaker 1: That Red Ring your Curse too.
Speaker 2: That shit always like turns me off from that ship. Yeah. And then the Green Ranger in that season just like also got in trouble. So it's like the Power Rangers actors. I got to distance myself. I mean, not distance myself. I need to have my brain just incidence the actor from the actual person themselves when it comes to like cinnamon and shit like that sometimes and uh yeah, you know, even like with the Green Ranger. You know, one of the things that's huge and I love to talk about is you know, there obviously was some depression going on there and a lot of things that I'm sure, like, you know, someone could have helped him if they had known.
Speaker 1: Like what was going on with them.
Speaker 2: D Yeah, seriously, no, it was. It was so cool. Yeah, yeah, I know. So Jimbo actually met him at Comic Con and got to sign uh yeah, I gotta sign picture.
Speaker 1: Out in Seattle.
Speaker 2: He was there as a guest, so I got some autographs on the picture.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: He met Rocky the Red Ranger, the Red Mighty More from Power Ranger.
Speaker 1: Got a fucking pop sign for me, Doug, remember the Green Ranger. He took a stamp chat video.
Speaker 4: I sent it to you and then I saw him later that night after the con at dinner with his must be and his wife.
Speaker 1: But yeah, too funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's amazing, dude, Like I've been trying to sell off a lot of my pop collection.
Speaker 1: That is one pop that I will never.
Speaker 2: Sell that my you Hockey shows and my son mighty more from Power Ranger Rocky. Yeah yeah, I guess some ship like you know, a lot, a lot seems you know, you can always talk me down on prices too, but like Ranger, Oh yeah, I got you.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna bring that to the show for you.
Speaker 2: I got you, no doubt. Oh hell yeah, dude, no problem, man, let me know I got you. Yeah no, I just got a bunch of ship. I got a clear out. So literally, I'm trying to sell everything on eBay, and anyone who wants to buy the whole entire eBay lot send me up Hunter Grand on the spot. We'll do a deal somehow. I take venmo.
Speaker 1: Venmo cash. Yeah what do you mean?
Speaker 2: You guys want you know? But yeah no, And that's awesome, dude. I probably asked you this on the podcast before. But you are a Pateranger fan, right, You're a Power Enger fan? All right?
Speaker 1: What's your favorite season?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Okay, in.
Speaker 5: I would say.
Speaker 2: Right now, oh Lost Galaxy was so fucking hot Dog so hot yo Turquina bro Oh my Doug, I didn't know I had a crush on yeah. Man, I knew a crush on girls when Kimberly showed up. But then I seen Trickina and I'm like, holy ship, dude, what the hell they can make a bad lady so fucking hot?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yep, yeah, oh yeah, spd was fucking sick.
Speaker 2: Dude. That's crazy because that was like a Disney ship.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: I love the Disney Round man. A lot of people don't, but I actually enjoyed it a lot.
Speaker 5: I didn't watched it later.
Speaker 3: On, but that was the watch was cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, anniversary special with all the Rangers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was crazy. Dude. Adam came back right as a Black Ranger.
Speaker 1: That's when I realized, oh, yo, you didn't know that yet, dude.
Speaker 2: He yeah yo.
Speaker 3: And then I seen Adam.
Speaker 2: Come back, I'm like, yeah, Johnny Young bosh, dude, that dude is.
Speaker 1: He's a voice actor for a lot of ship Dude.
Speaker 2: Like literally, if you go to his Internet movie database page, you'll be like, holy fun dude, that totally makes sense.
Speaker 1: Oh dude. If I ever met him, holy fuck, I'd freak out.
Speaker 2: He's obviously my second favorite Black Power ranger right actually, probably my favorite second minority, Power Ranger, if we're being honest, because after yeah, the whole thing with Zach No, I love that, dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and power that again.
Speaker 2: Power Ranger is just fucking the craziest dude. Yeah no, and uh yeah, uh so all right, so you said lock Siaosi, did you like Zo by chance? Now that uh you know we're talking about this, I'm thinking, dude, I did I love the Machine Empire? Dude. I was a huge fan of that. Mm hmmm, something about the cogs, Dude. I was just like, dude, all these machines and ship, these villains were like, you know, machine mechanized. Ah, it was cool. It was like a step up version of like, you know, the Mighty morphin cast.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yo, listen to this, dude, Dude, I love this question right now. Love dude. Jim was probably sitting back like these fucking nerds, by the way, But dude.
Speaker 1: I love this question.
Speaker 2: I love I hope you're blown away by this knowledge. That's all you need to know. Your boys an expert on this ship. But dude, did they ever fucking lead into fucking turbo?
Speaker 1: Listen to this?
Speaker 2: So in the Conchanical series for television, they never actually showed them getting the powers for Turbo. Instead they had them, they had Tommy, and they had Kat lose their Zeo powers in the Turbo movie and then they gained the Turbo powers by like, you know, this whole entire zor On ship. But it's crazy because in the actual series, dude, like Zordan gets stolen by Divatoks and then they have this whole Dimitri you know, a person in a tube now and they're being led by her, and then it goes into space where sure enough, you know Zoron's gonna get asked. Yeah, but yeah, so literally it was it was the movie that introduced them into Turbo. Yeah, it's crazy. That's when Rocky actually the Blue Zeo Ranger exactly. Yeah, he hurt his back so he wasn't a power ranger anymore, and they, you know, put justin in there, and yo, godfucking dude. I mean not to shoot on any actors or anything like that, because we love all actors by the way, you know, regardless of what goes down. But well, well I can't say that, but you know what I mean. But literally, this dude, Blake Foster I believe his name is uh not well, liked at all online by the power innger community. They go in on this dude mad hard. I'm like, holy shit, that's what I'm saying. I just distanced my self, you know when it comes to the character and the actor themselves. I love it so much. There's actually, man, I'm trying to blank Kevin Duhaney. That's the actors's name, right, the Blue Dyno Ranger. That dude is always making appearances with another hot female pot ranger cast that I'm thinking of, and I forget her name.
Speaker 1: Cat Divine. She was in was it Lost Galaxy? No, she was in Ninja Storm, dude.
Speaker 2: She was one of the like hot daughters of Blue Thor Yeah, yeah, yeah, I think yeah, I think she was as well. Yeah yeah, she might have been spd is yeah yeah, no.
Speaker 1: That's what it was. Yeah yeah, that's right, that's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah no, that chicks a big no but yeah no, no, love her work as well, but yeah no, that's crazy amazing. One of the actual guests that I had on my podcast where I see he's an opener back in season four I believe it was. There was season five. No, I'm sorry, it was season six. Jesus Adam Lupez is a very cool dude. Check him out. He's a Canadian actor. He actually had Kimberly Hart on his podcast, so I thought that was fucking sick.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the original Mighty Moore from Powery.
Speaker 2: I'm like, could you imagine dude having the Pink Ranger on your podcast? Holy shit, dude, I would just melt and be like, you broke my heart when you did that Disney movie and you died in a drunk car crash or something like that. You know, Oh my god, No anything. Yeah. No, she's like writing comics and shit like that. Now it's we get tell you. And she does a lot of music with her husband, so I love.
Speaker 1: What she's doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no, shout out then shout out Power Rangers.
Speaker 1: I love it, Anthony.
Speaker 2: While I got you on the subject of television, is there anything right now besides one piece that you're watching that you feel like you gotta shut up? I feel like there's a lot of television right now. I don't know if you fuck with like Daredevil, love it yo, and dude, make that a top top fucking priority. Man. No, lie, no, lie, dude. And I'm not even shiitting you, like it could be one of the greatest things that I've seen in a while, man, And I'm so pumped, dude, Like I'm a huge Spiderman fan, but dude, Nick Age, he is unbelieveing.
Speaker 1: I literally just binge watched the season yesterday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, eight episodes, dude, it was fucking amazing there. Yeah. I was just gonna say in there, like somewhere anything else, I M, how'd you feel about that? We talked about that on our podcast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: No, I agree, and you know, the people that are complaining. I had one thing to say that I was like, you know, it ends this. You still get the same result as the comic, no matter what, Like what did you guys possibly want differently done?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: But I guess that's what I'm saying, dude. I don't like they couldn't. Yeah, they couldn't have done it any more. True unless they did the whole Black Noir thing, which you know, then they would be going by the comics. But you know that Eric Krepky always said he's not doing that, like from the very jump, which is crazy because they fucking faked me out dude for a little while. Like last season they introduced the new Black Noar and he started doing the like fucking silent treatment, and I'm like, yo, it's just like some dude they brought that, Like did VOT bring back fucking black noir?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: I was I literally was like, Yo, dude, VAT would totally do something like that. You know, my mind was going insane.
Speaker 2: And then when, like you said, dude, this season was kind of a disappointment with the build up, I was, I totally agree, dude. It was so fucking weak to me, and I was like, I couldn't believe this season. But it was so good because I thought, honestly, I was going into it being like, damn, I'm gonna really hate something that I loved in the very beginning. But I was like, holy shit, dude, I was so fucking wrong.
Speaker 1: It was dope.
Speaker 3: It was very good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was very sad.
Speaker 2: I'm yeah. I mean, if anything, dude, they probably could have like made the Deep like death a lot crazier. But hey, I'm cool, man, that dude's gone. Fuck him, dude. Did he deserve that?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: Oh man? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Someone Oh yeah, I know that was fucking crazy, dude.
Speaker 2: Yep. Yeah, someone had noted uh noted that the octopus had penetrated the deep, you know, unwillingly, and it was as the same way, and that he tried to do with fucking you know, sterilit and I was like, Jesus Christ, dude, so true. Deserve it right right through his temple skull. Oh, man, unbelievable. What about in terms of movies, anything coming out hot that you definitely want to see? Obviously Spider Man, right right? I oh the second one?
Speaker 6: Yeah, excuse me, yo, I want to see that's so bad spider Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, in Spider Man looks sick. Sorry coughing on my monster over here? A right, Yeah, I just swallowed the wrong.
Speaker 3: Thing I'm today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that also looks sick.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: What about Uh?
Speaker 5: In my family, we treat Avengers movies like holidays.
Speaker 2: Oh, I know, I contacted my guy.
Speaker 3: My talk's ready. When the Batman two comes out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one of the things I want to do is I want to see Jackass.
Speaker 2: The last one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I forgot Jackass is coming out too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, movies coming out too, that's oh dude, that's right, that's right. Actually, Uh, when this podcast drops, they'll be out. I think Jackass comes out today.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I would No, I wouldn't. I'm sorry, I wouldn't come on a Monday.
Speaker 2: It might come out that previously Friday.
Speaker 5: But yeah, no, you're doing another Superman movie in twenty twenty seven to Man Tomorrow.
Speaker 3: It's teaming up Alex.
Speaker 2: That's right. Supergirl also is coming out. I seen, Yeah, that looks pretty cool. Also Lanterns if you fuck with like the television shows Green Lantern, Yeah, it looks interesting. You know, I'm pretty excited to see what they do with that.
Speaker 3: A couple of months ago I did see them watch.
Speaker 2: Oh hell yeah, and then I went through that yo, and you know what I mean. Of course, No, I always do that, dude. I always find myself being like, Yo, I gotta rewatch this. I'm a huge U Hock Show fan when it comes to anime, dude. It's like, you know, eighty seven episodes and a couple of movies.
Speaker 1: I literally binged that out and I'm just I fucking love that show, dude. I could watch that all the fucking time. Yeah, dude, I literally yo.
Speaker 2: I bought that shit for like thirty five dollars on sale Amazon Prime, right, I think right now, if you tried it by that it's like one fifty. Yeah, and yo, I remember people last year this was like pre cod it is literally when it came out, dude, I pre ordered this shit. But after after I pre order and got it, then I had gone online and seen the price of it and people were like, yo, freaking out that it was sixty nine bucks and I was like, damn, dude, I got that for even fucking cheaper.
Speaker 3: I think I got it.
Speaker 2: One yeah, dude, literally, man, I'm like I think, yo, I think that shows up to like one fifty now.
Speaker 1: It's crazy, dude.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, I fucking love you.
Speaker 3: How ship the Dragon Ball books?
Speaker 1: That's again, Oh dude, it pains me.
Speaker 2: Man. I had those as a kid, and I like fucking you know, sold them to game Stop or fucking ce X. Yeah, which sucks because I love those things that you know, they always had the connecting artwork.
Speaker 3: Yeah before takes.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, No, I still have.
Speaker 2: Yep, No, I still got a impressed physical media collection, you know, well over probably the Yeah, no, I definitely I moved on to like Blievery is obviously in the four K now, but you know, in terms of DVD, I still have, you know, we're speaking at you gas, I have all the ck Wyse. You know, Jimbo has probably even seen us wash it here. Yeah, yeah, Haggard, the c K Wise, Jackass, Wild Boys, Pola Bam, dude.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, some classics you know. So yeah, I'm very pumped about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Also one thing, please, dude, somehow in the future and I don't even know if this would be like an impossible get to get at Kicks and Tricks, but the actor Michael Sea Hall, I know that you are now a Dexter fan since we have last talked, which I think is fucking amazing. You've seen all of Dexter, right yo, all right, so this is a great plug for the podcast. By the way, we will be talking about this our season finale as well. Yeah, I appreciate that, dude. When it comes to Power Rangers. The next best thing that I know a lot about is a lot of Dexter. They called me the Dexpert online, but.
Speaker 1: I know, man, I do love some Dexter.
Speaker 2: And I'm proud to announce that we are coming back this October October first through the thirty first. I'm coming out with brand new thirty one episodes. It's gonna be the thirty one days of Double Dexter. A lot of people are like, what's double Dexter? And it's actually the craziest shit. It's gonna be a play on words, a pun. But it's also the second time we're doing a season on Dexter thirty one episodes. The first season we did back in I want to say twenty twenty or twenty twenty nine was amazing. We did seasons one through eight, which were all the Dexter episodes that came out, and then new Blood got announced and I couldn't fucking believe it. I ended up going insane. I was like, I could not believe this is like coinciding. You know, nobody thought that we were gonna get Dexter, and I was like, this is so kismet.
Speaker 1: So my season over.
Speaker 2: And I did a quick review all of New Blood because I wasn't a huge fan, you know, obviously, But now that Resurrection and Original Sin has come out, I'm gonna do all of New Blood. I'm gonna go through all the episodes of Original Sin, and then we're gonna do Resurrection. And if Resurrection season two coincids with October and they start dropping episodes. I will cover those episodes as well, so I'm very pumped about that. I'm super stoked. The other reason why it's called Double Dexter is because the sixth novel in the book series, I believe, is called Double Dexter.
Speaker 1: I could be wrong, it could be the seventh.
Speaker 2: It's fucking awesome, and I'm gonna explain this in the podcast as well, so I'm not even gonna get too crazy to this, but that is the title of the book, Double Dexter, and it is just an amazing book.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, you know, that's really cool. I'm gonna be able to use this title in two different ways. So we love Dexter.
Speaker 2: The books are so different from the television shows too, and that book in particular is so insanely different.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, they're really cool.
Speaker 2: They actually came out with a couple comics too, some marvels, which are very different. I'm actually not a fan of the comics. They actually suck. But yeah, no, yo, do you fuck around with comics? You definitely do. Yeah, yeah, no, that's sick. You like go Wednesdays or.
Speaker 3: No I haven't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know. We talked a little bit about Lego Batman.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you're a fan of Batman himself, but right now, yo, Absolute Batman is maybe the.
Speaker 1: Greatest comic book I've read in a while.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm not a huge DC comic guy, and it's got me so into d C. I'm actually like, yo, I'm gonna actually have to check out these other absolute comic heroes. This is fucking insane. Absolute Batman is like it's absolute. It's it's hell, It's insane, dude, Like anything you think of is like off the table, Like Batman's just fucking going crazy. Okay, okay, hmmm, just like a like punish her about Batman. Oh yeah, but like not like too much, you know, it's it's just yeah, you gotta watch it. I mean not watching you gotta you know real. Yeah, No, I'd definitely recommend that any Yo. This is like something tough. I don't know if this is also for you is tough. But when it comes to anime, do you wait until it's recommend it to you or is there like some website that you go to that you know, like some new anime is coming out that you might be like, oh damn, I'd probably be into the show because one of the things hard for me to get into is like I always see myself just going back to the classics, where I'm sure there's these new fucking animes that are coming out that I'm like, Yo, these are probably hot, and just like overlooking them. You know.
Speaker 5: I definitely get a lot of recommendation from my friends, but there's a couple of things that I like my own. Okay, I watched it and I heard a lot of animation from my friends, like my little.
Speaker 2: Brother yep, like a lot of things.
Speaker 3: I would have watched it for him. Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, that's what I'm saying, Like I always feel like I'm recommended like animes, I never find these on my own, So you know I did find you how show on my own. I will say, well, I feel like everybody did. I just seen like one episode on Adult Swim and was like, yo, I need to watch this, you know, dude, those Saturday dude, like right after teen Titans, because I was like, damn, dude, like Team Titans was dope and now it's about to get doper dude. Adult Swims on fuck for I lock in this bitch meat wad. Yeah, massive shake, you know, dude. Carl fucking shout out all those boys. Shut out King of the Hill too. I don't know if you fucking around with that. I haven't watched too much of the King of the Hill man coming back fucking hard on who I think it was, came up with a brand new season, was very great.
Speaker 1: A lot of people, you know, complaining that.
Speaker 2: They kind of went like, you know, woke and all that shit. But you know, there's always gonna be comments from the peanut algory, right, but they're doing the craziest collab ever in the history of collapse. I really want to get on this too, especially as a serviceman. I need to buy this. But they're doing a w D forty King of the Hill edition. Dude, it's fucking the crazy shit. It literally just has the fence that those dudes sit around and drink beer and it's on the w D forty can.
Speaker 1: But the running joke is that there's.
Speaker 2: Actually an episode of King of the Hill where Hankhill had to pull out a mini w D forty to you know, spray on the can that he couldn't get open of w D forty. So at first everyone was like, oh my god, they're gonna make a fucking mini. Can you know, Hank kill cell? But no, they gave us a graphic instead, which I think is sick dude.
Speaker 1: So I got to pick that up. I know it's like a.
Speaker 2: Little weird and nerdy, but yeah, that is That's definitely keep silk. That's something.
Speaker 1: And I'm telling you right.
Speaker 2: Now a lot of ship will.
Speaker 1: Get well oiled so it will not go to use.
Speaker 2: I won't be that guy because I'm not dumb and gonna leave oil in a can.
Speaker 1: I know what happens.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: But that is awesome, dude.
Speaker 2: So I want to invite you as well to come onto Double Dexter because you have you did the fucking rewatch how many weeks? Well no, no, let's not get into it now because we'll have you on the podcast. But I know you did some fucking crazy cram time to get this seat. Would you get up to the season finale resurrection? Did you watch that live? Or I think you came close, man, because I remember I remember being like fucking nervous as.
Speaker 1: Hell to spoil something, you know. I yep, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yep, the Dark Passenger.
Speaker 1: Ye no ship, right dude, Yeah, no, I can't.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get into it, Anthony, so I don't want to get too crazy in it, but I hope you're excited for this season, so I'm very excited. Yeah No, that's gonna be awesome. That'll be after our season eight finale, which is gonna be so fucking dope by the way, I guess, like literally, dude, we're going to fucking Rhode Allen, We're gonna be traveling to Rhode Island to Kicks and Tricks.
Speaker 1: Dude, this is just nothing you guys.
Speaker 2: You guys have never experienced anything like a Kicks and Tricks until you've been to one. I'm telling you right now, like I've experienced it, Jimbo's experienced.
Speaker 1: It, Anthony. You host it every year, Like, have you ever.
Speaker 2: Seen like some people's like you know, opinions or outputs that were change it differently or.
Speaker 5: That's a good question. I think it's always like a good outcome. I think people always love it. Everyone a great time. That just means a lot to me.
Speaker 3: M M. I'm gonna keep good time.
Speaker 2: Yeah No, I love it.
Speaker 1: And we also we also got some Yeah no, you do.
Speaker 2: You put on such a great show man, and like I said, you you're all about the people. You're about putting the people on as well as helping the other people. Oh you know, so it really is truly something awesome to see. I love it. And just the amount of people that I've met through you is so incredible. I've met some amazing people just by you know, having a conversation with you on the podcast and then going to one of your events that I experienced live. And that's why I'm trying to definitely emphasize to the listeners right now, like it's something for everyone, you.
Speaker 1: Know, like it really is.
Speaker 2: It really is. Uh. And we also got some promo codes that we're gonna be dropping as well, so we've been dropping through Yeah. No, that's awesome, dude. I appreciate that. We're definitely gonna give out those codes. So, like I said, all you guys are invited, No, dude, Yeah, that's what we want to do. You know, we definitely want to get the word out. We're gonna be putting out more promotional videos as much as I can. You know, like I said, this is a pre recorded podcast, unfortunately, but it is because my schedule gets so tight during these periods. But you know, I'm gonna make the time to definitely represent and come out. And like I said, I cannot fucking wait. I know Jimbo's pumped too, so I'm really excited.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be sup dope.
Speaker 1: No, it's dope.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Before I close it out and give out the digital download code for border Lands, is there?
Speaker 1: You know we obviously we've shot.
Speaker 2: Out mad people. We got to give another shout out to everybody. But is there anything else?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: You know that's coming up after after six nine that you can promote.
Speaker 3: Sneaker Company.
Speaker 5: Ready to his new store in RhE Island this time.
Speaker 2: Oh hell yeah, if you're in the.
Speaker 3: Rhode Island area, Providence Company, check that out. That's one of my.
Speaker 1: Love that dude.
Speaker 2: We repost them all the time on the Instagram. Check out JPod Bonecast Instagram. Love his post dude, and he always shows a love back. Dude always some awesome flower. Oh yeah, really is dude? Really is? No? I love you know all the guests or everything like that. I literally cannot wait, dude, It's gonna be awesome. Yeah, James Bond just came and rolling in hot, so I had to pause the podcast for a minute. But I just remember, why the fun would I pause this podcast. It's not like we do that much editing where I'm like, damn, you know, I can't have my dad interrupting me. We just had my dog rest in peace Diablo all the time. Now we get my knees upstairs. So yeah, it's I know, I know, Jacket out of the house. I know have my own place. Yeah, but yeah, no, Anthony. In closing, is there anything else that we should mention or anything like that.
Speaker 5: Don't stop believing in yourself. We all on this earth or something. We all got that potential. We can do whatever we want.
Speaker 3: Yourself, man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, dude, that's so true.
Speaker 2: And like I said, Matt, I appreciate you so much for coming on the podcast. I know it's short notice, so I really do appreciate that, Matt. And no, of course this is huge to us, you know. Like like I said, this is halfway point this season, and we definitely want to promote Kicks and Tricks as much as possible because want everybody to show up something for everyone. Yeah, hopefully hopefully everyone can see it.
Speaker 3: I just want everyone to believe in themselves. I want them to pull up.
Speaker 5: And see that there's people just like them. I want them to sell their collections by new collections.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, perfect new artists.
Speaker 3: Maybe get their logo made into a rug, you never know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll do some of the rugs I seen. Oh my god, there was another. Yeah there's another rug vendor. I forget who it was. That's right, that's right. I believe I met them. They are they are. No, everybody that I've seen attend is awesome. So, like I said, yeah, and there's plenty of giveaways. Like Anthony has said, we're gonna be also giving away any kids to stop by, or anyone that just wants a a promo mystery pack. We got a little J Pop bonecast sticker in there as well, so tag them up, guys. We love it. Yeah, hell yeah, oh yeah, no, I get some stickers for you as well, Anthony. And like I said, I get your pop dogs. I don't worry. And I'm stoked that you're also gonna be we will be talking on the podcast as well that day, I'm sure, so do not worry. Man.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Know, man, thank you so much for coming on, man, I appreciate it, of course, and thank you again Jimbo for coming by. Man always do reoccurring podcast guests. I appreciate and love you, Doug. I know, so Hey, if you guys, of course, if you guys want the digital download code for Borderlands, all you guys gotta do is go to lionsgate dot com backslash redeem and type in this code. It's CZ three five zero two s r A h k l k D s nine. That's cz J five zero two s r A h k l k D s nine. Let's say that five times backwards.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 2: Holy shit, yeah, so uh yeah, go get that redemption code. Go watch Bortolands. Let me know if it sucks or whatnot. You know, I know, Jack Blacks and there is claptrap, but I am a huge fan of the video game. I'm as not a fan of the movie as we will talk about. Thank you again so much, Anthony for stopping by. Appreciate you man.
Speaker 1: Jimbo Ta.
Speaker 7: Acted at the Act acted their dig the acted the Pact.
Speaker 1: The Diact
Speaker 7: Acted the p