Speaker 1: Welcome to Big for Society. If you have big credit activity to report from the same areas discussed in this episode, please reach out to me directly after this episode. And if you'd like to be on the podcast to discuss a personal Bigfoot encounter, please reach out to me directly at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com. Do you wish there was more Big for Society to listen to you every week? Well there is now. If you become a supporting member over at Patreon, you get a special members only episode every single week on Wednesdays, and sometimes even more episodes. Head on over to patreon dot com. Forward slash the Bigfoot Society and now let's get on with the show. All right, Bigfoot Society. We've got the privilege of talking to Christopher today from up there in the great country of Canada. Christopher reached out to the show wanting to share some things he's experienced over the years. So welcome to the show, Christopher. How's it going.
Speaker 2: Well? Thanks for having on your film.
Speaker 1: Absolutely I've been looking forward to talking to you. I know you have some really interesting things to share. But you know, Christopher, I'm going to go ahead and pass things over to you. So you have the time that you need to share about what you've experienced. So feel free to take us back as far back as we need to go for when this first started happening to you.
Speaker 2: Sure, yeah, so I really think too much about a bit for you know, ur sasquatch of this say whatever you want to call them. However, started off basically in Ontario, a Gonquin park. It was kind of like in the middle of nowhere, and then all of a sudden, in the summertime, there was this so there and this nice breeze came through and I heard like this funny look, and I didn't think too much of the time. I just thought it was really strange. And for myself, it's just like telepopic or is it that or something that was like like audio. So I just kept that back my mind and you know, put it like in my front caunt, so to speak. And so I'll go into great journal because I had many experiences. That's when we started off. And then I was in Utah and I was watching now these tightly across the mountain. I took him about forty four minutes to an hour, and then let's thing, you know, I'm sitting in a pow type kind of thing, and I was looking at the glass window and I see that's like super tall, being twelve fourty feet tall, and I was gray and beige and alone. Then I just walked right up the right up to mountains sort of no gear was super big, and I was very peculiar. And then fast forward to our last summer, I went to this cabin ups on the trench. You didn't finding out about Bigfoot and see five and Star people foes and all that. And on the way there, I saw this hunts Droverer being like kind of kind of like a bog. And then that night I fell asleep and I woke up. I looked right out the window and there was this being standing there. It's like a fight with tall, being kind of beige, seeing similar color, and it was quite quite alarmed. At time my adrilogy aloof and I kind of had not much a neckt to kind of stalk you. So I think he was the younger sas Squat had telepathy woke the up. So then and also last summer I played a there's a an Ontario. There's a great person that's involved with fast collections. Have a relationship with these dangs for over a decade. So I played a recording of that of that being and I'm in uh forced in the scope and then said I turned it off. All of a sudden I heard three stick snaps. So it was about thirty or forty feet in the forest. It was like I was staying there. So there's like, I mean, took the funny kind of thing and then off to my right and it's love to be like eleven o'clock, so to speak, and the three o'clock position, and then like seven o'clock position. So I used something that was quite peculiar about that time. I was like, get the exact same sticks fame giant in stage size, like just saying being like snapping it right or rolls of snatch snaps snap. And then my whole family came back from voting or whatnot, and then we're all just sitting around chatting out front nighttime, and all of a sudden, you're this funny conversation. It was like your female fame, like don't you go in there and go batt those people like them? And then it's like strong meal the husband coming was like you all don't be fine. They're good people, don't worry about it. You know, Oh, anybody in the house is super alarm. My young cousin was like super Laren standard beside water dancers, you know, and you know. And then because the next day I was doing yard work and all of a sudden, I looked down at the wheelbarrow beautiful soil and there was like a slingshot and just why stick given to me? And I looked right at it because just a trill be they'll be for black soil. It's beautiful, you know, handcarves kind of slingshot was just laying there. So I just or just so overwhelmed through it to be the forest would captured me this beautiful, beautiful gift which expect you know, which would have kept him. Then at the same location in the beginning, the old sticks that are there in that area, or why sticks theus be the tree? Why sticks in that area? Different tree branches base be broken up what almost looked like deer antlers, So that's peculiar. And then there's a massive I saw you mushroom all of a sudden, the edging of day of the grass of the the forest. One time I was I was in the front front poach basically that's where it happened in you area. And I had one of the sheds. I hear like a snarl, like if emotional, all kind of thing going on there there the arning. And then when I was over there doing yardwork, I had like three smells. One was a foul smell and two beautiful smells right a rose as they trusted. And then I grow walked with my brother's dog back in the forest and uh, and the dog was kind of pulling me to like the west counting thing, and then went on a loop of prop of the trail and like seeing all you like baby babies call, and it was like the clearing in a forest. So I look out look out there, and of course you could see the thing, and the dog kind of like wanted to like leave there, and the seas going back, I heard the slam on the on our barn, like a really hard slam. So it's quite strange. In the same area there was a slam. Had a snow this year and was there for Christmas, and there was a slamming on a tree and the snow fell. There was snow falling and once a while the trees or rather cutting down Christians streets. But this was like a really strong, powerful slam. And then went back to summer good on Orderer. But back in the summer when I was meditating basically, and there was this funny owl that was doing this like persistent chirping and the owl. I was just a meditated list into the owl, and all of a sudden the owl changes to almost like change its one bar of the call was totally different, different melody kind of thing. And then at that time pebbles were thrown. The pebbles were around the perimeter of the foundation of the home and they but a few thrown out the home. Started the sighting basically, and then I'm okay, should go to fieldside of North Bay, and there was all of a sudden, we're face a tire there and campfire well, and there's a black feather, a beautiful black feather. It was just all of a sudden on the on the ground. And so it was my friend like, he's all the properts to wear black and the black like a cowboy hat and black seat once in a while like a like a rugged suit and match perfect with his hat. So I picked it up and dave it to home, put it in his hat and that location, went to bed in my hammock, and all of a sudden, you here like a ripping of I'll get nail on my hammocked strap up on the side of the tree. So I knew something was up there. And then one of the night sat I laid the funny wound and sparrow called just you know, just having fun on the campfire. And then that night, all night, every hour, I was woken up to funny birds and owls and all these different like a goose and like the great horn now and then like all kinds of different birds and just didn't make sunfly, So I really don't think that those were birds or owls or peace. And then there's also been a strong one. He's going to bed. There's a strong ceedar smell. It's a very solid, strong smell. And I look at five am to like a cotton candies smell, and uh, you know, the one's in the forest at five am of nowhere making cotton candy and that's making uh. So I was getting a campfire set up, basically a campfire, going to lead food out over the top of it, and there's two small white sticks stacked on top of each other. They turned away for a second. Two sticks were there. It certainly wasn't my friends doing that. And then and also one night I woke up and you don't like kind of like groggy, wake it up, and all of a sudden you're a yeahweh telepathically and I was super awake all of a sudden, and like, you know, listen, I've never been so awake from my life to that. Yeah, aweh. And I have my friends and they said that it wasn't or one that I'm saying that Another time too, back into Skrokah during that time at that location there, it was almost like I woke up to like this pole kind of thing opening and it's maps of energy like coming towards me. And then back in the Skoka, I've had my mattress hit and my my parents and their mattress has hit two in the middle of the night kind of they woke them up. Also, when I was outside the property the kind of same areas as the visualis was talking about earlier, it was Liker was out there alone the night and run the fire. And also there that's funny like digital sound and it's massive switch like like a buffalo running at me and it just maybe jumped like twenty feet like it was pretty scared of me. There so much power coming to So that's your gush of the wind. And then I have a snowheel just bought it. So he's trying to go to the fall asleep, U least up there, And all of a sudden he had commotional outside of the house and they hear this do rat so whatever whatever de rat means in their in their in their voice of their vocabulary, who knows. Yeah, Well, then just recently played the recording of my friend who's had a relationship with the Sasquatch people over a decade. And uh, and second I played that, I turned it off, and all of a sudden in the forest, I hear like crack snap sound by fifty feet the forest, crack snap sound. And then my mom barges out with her with their first coat on, and she says, did you hit my window? And I said no, there's too much snow and and don't do that. So she was quite, uh you know, quite excited about that kind of thing. And then and then when that happened, just sold power dark. Christy's light bloed out briefly like the more of the vocals alone, doesn't really believe in it. And then and I heard something else finding the and then the light flt up too when I was with her, And the next morning I woke up and she said, did you come in the main bathroom upstairs and turn the light on to leave it on at twelve thirty? I said no. She says, oh, come in with sasquatch, so I think she believes them. And then just recently I read something went with app groups about saasqunch experience and one with Tim Cander of the room like cracked like a popped or something in a sound. So there's a bit of stuff there. And I'm into storytelling either, just need documentary experiences and wanting to share beauverybody who's interested in the subject. But pretty much mind my bliss.
Speaker 1: There, that's some really interesting stuff. Christopher. How often do you think you've been able to communicate with the Sasquatch?
Speaker 2: How off to communicate? I think most several times? Maybe yes here tenderly don't have an answer for that. It seems like when I go out there, like different locations, I'll do I'll do a verbal same year and everything, and then do like a mental telepathic one too to tell Acunan there. And I don't think that's necessary because I think they can see anything. I think their instrumenttional being cellier before us probably, and then there's probably the same capability of going to dis dimensions like the star people, how and they're probably intertwined with them too in their near sension and their spiritualism and their capabilities.
Speaker 1: Have you found it's more effective to talk out loud to them or to try to communicate using mind speak?
Speaker 2: All right? I can't, Lily, I've done both with soul. I would just do both really an answer for that?
Speaker 1: Gotcha? You mentioned that you were involved with CE five but also Bigfoot at the same time. Was that correct?
Speaker 2: Yes, Yeah, there's a dedicated cabin to it. That's the people have interested in that. So yes, I've had quite quite a bit of success before this. I'm great content with my experiences with C five and so immediate Bold of Light and light ships and things like that. So yeah, they get fall. Let get fall related. I just think that these beings are they're they're helping humanity basically and showing their capabilities and expanding our minds and letting us know that that we're capable to you access higher dimensions, you know, not just three D, four D, five D and above, helping us with telepaphy and many other things.
Speaker 1: Good question, absolutely ce five. Do you mind spending a few minutes to share exactly what that is for people that might not have heard of it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure. It's a close counter of the fifth kind. So I'm a friend of doctor Greer, and you get a meditation, So I learned about that in about twenty twelve to twenty thirteen.
Speaker 1: Kind of thing big for society will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 2: So basically, if you want to have these light ships or actual physical ships show up in real time, basically what you do is you lay down and just relax and do deep breathings so into your nose and down to your mouth to go into a very deep state of relaxation, so bringing the oxygen which energy into you and just relax everything really right, Just just be in your breath for a very long time when the point you should be like into your nose out to your mouth for maybe fifteen fifteen twenty seconds was yond space and time, right, and then bring into your your conscious your mind basically like love, feel love for a good while, and then feel oneness for a good while, and feel unity and invitation. Just go through those difference and just just feel those innovative ones for a good while, focus on that nothing else, and then show. Then once you're I've done that, show in your mind's eye basically our galaxy and our soul system, and you envision the fun and our planet and then where you are in the continent and tire country, tier steer province all they to visualize all the way from from you know, the galaxy all the way to your specific location. And then you also do a prayer within that you know asked to be shown. And and yeah, I've had some incredible like two friends I wanted to learn about this, and before we did, we did Dad, and then I did a silent meditation, and then I did a guidaded meditation, and then I did my own prayer on my own, and all of a sudden, beautiful spherical ball of light appeared above the lake, and uh, it was probably like thirty forty feet wide and even leglige silent, and it just slowly about fifty sixty seventy feet above the lake. It just slowly wor up the lake and watch it for like twenty five minutes. So you showed that there is you know that you're getting getting and others are getting real time basically examples and the experiences that that yes, that you know, we're all connected. Everything is connected. Editing is one that there's a universal mind, that it's all real separation and so quite content with that, you know. So that's why I'm interested in these the forest people late now as I call them.
Speaker 1: That's really interesting. So you're using this protocol to pretty much have experiences as you described, there is there a way to connect that CE five then to interactions with Bigfoot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think like you should really like your your intent and give an invitation them and just lose all fear, just go into love really and just just flow with it and just enjoy, you know, to enjoy the location. It's always smart to be like in nature away from other people really beause I just find that I wanted to do personally because I can't other people may reactively or may influence the experience all like to be a white minded people or in story able with them or whatnot. So yeah, it's just all it's all connected and it's all you know, it's all just like a divine connection basically.
Speaker 1: It's really interesting. Do you know of anyone who has used that protocol to be able to have an experience with Bigfoot over the.
Speaker 2: Years using five? You know, I believe that see five is more so with when the Star people their ships and they're consciously controlled ships. Yeah. I never really heard of too many protocols for Bigfoot really just what they've mentioned.
Speaker 1: You know, That's something I always wondered, is you know, we have these protocols for you know, interacting with other things, but it just feels like when everyone's going out to try to have their interactions, You've got you've got the people where they're hitting sticks on trees or playing sounds. You've got people that are just sitting in nylon chairs and waiting, and just feels like everyone there's there's not really any uniformity to it. But maybe maybe it's because it's more what the intention is that you're having as a person.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Yeah, I really think that, And like I just think, like as a person, like why are some people like obviously interests be that are on a personal level, But I just I've just made committed to love and you know not not do in fear at all, and uh, just be open to it and just really experience it. But also on a personal level, being you know, one hundred percent truthful, truthful with yourself with others and authentic and you know, serving others and all these things, all these things matter right part your character. I think itses your your vibration and and you know, you know, being are capable of all these things that they can sense that for sure, so great deal of trust, right and they can feed the intent that I want to you know, are in belt on and then all guess awfully meique them right and you know, form relationship and uh you know share that with the world, really with humanity, because I think we need to all wake up really and to be to be more, you know, more of the human being divine man.
Speaker 1: Basically you mentioned something that was also very interesting and we can we can get into it as well. I know you've been referring to an individual up there. If we want to, I don't know. I'll leave it up to you if you want to, you know, share more detail about that individual. I know most of the listeners have probably figured out who you're talking about. But I find it very interesting that so you're playing audio and every time you're having these pretty pretty quick reactions from in the woods.
Speaker 2: Correct. Yeah, I mean it's I don't quite want to say the name. I haven't got permission, sure, but you know, I think people put two and two together. And also there's the situations going on that aren't above board, so with with you know, the area that that's happening. But I mean, these beings are everywhere. I believe that there's forest, right, you know. It's yeah, yeah, so exactly saidon playing In the second I played the vocalization of this big being you know, deep in the forest, uh, howling and having conversations back and forth. That's I just want to see if this was real because you know, of course it's going to be skeptical and uh, you know, at least have you know, we have some please do a proper assessment on it, really, right, So the second I played that and then shut it off and hear those stick steps, I knew it was one hundred percent. There's no way that's like a deer. There's no way, the same sound, the same stick, you know, the same proximity. Three consecutive in a row, you know, and then getting the white sticks after that, right of the gift. It's like it's like going back to the wheelbarrow thing, you know, like turning away first but second and going to show my first or scoop full of beautiful black soil. There's a beautiful like handcrafted like fling shot, why stick? Like what is that? Put that there? I just turned away for like a split second. Old narratives right, Well, it was overwhelming. We couldn't handle it. They it more now that I've had more experiences all the time. It was just it was just over the top.
Speaker 1: Have you heard of anyone else doing that same experiment where they're playing that audio recording and getting a response.
Speaker 2: Like that, No, No I haven't. Uh And you know I suggest they do that. They think that's the right thing to do and that work. But yeah, you know, you know there's it's like screaming like a wild wild then screaming in the forest. You know it's gonna manifest something, right and uh it has so. I mean, so whether I'm like I'm tagged because interested because the addressed in them, they're interested in me, or I'm tagged on like some sort of you know, spiritual level. Good to say why that is it's happening, but just the yeah, they just uh there's the prophecy, I guess, but also getting giving gifts two to them and uh uh you know, and and I do think choose I find these beings are They're different, the different personalities if family structures, they do different likes basically, and but they can pull on cant legs when their meditating, and like they do a prime stuff like you know, things I like or other real experiences too, right over hundreds and hundreds of different things that I do too for us to should up, they're there basically. So so.
Speaker 1: You just mentioned there was an instance where you were meditating and they pulled on your pant leg So I'm just gonna.
Speaker 2: That was a need. That was a need that was somebody who got it, Okay, the cab and that I go to, Yeah who I haven't that permission from. But this person is highly regarded and uh as uh it's career, very very high level, high performance person basically very uh you know, high morality basically, so you know what it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And so not to talk about that person then, but I guess maybe just to talk through that situation, but we're not gonna bring I don't know if I can even do this, but it just I just want to talk through that loud.
Speaker 2: So So.
Speaker 1: If you so, from what I understand, if you use meditation to try to raise your frequency or vibration in order to connect to them better, correct, then what would be the point of your of them messing around with you daring a thing that's supposed to get you to connect to them better. That's that's just very It's very interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I've been around like readers in business, and some of them are like like a fun atmosphere, right, like all this on the plate jokes and lighthearted stuff like that. So it's like showing like there that they're there, you know, a very subtle, quick vastly like for real the you know, my one friend he's been who's had a relationship with a little decade, he's been hugged, right so like from from behind he's been hugged. He's asked for it, right Becau, there's a lot that they're there in a very like fun way, like their character, their personalities right dur individual their just fun people, wild people, right. Wow.
Speaker 1: So an instance where someone was actually hugged by the forest people in that situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very very large forest people. Yeah, that's been years of developing that relationship.
Speaker 1: And yeah, right, so there's some really intense interactions physically that are happening. Have they all been positive then? Or have there been situations where there have also been like negative physical interactions.
Speaker 2: I haven't heard any uk any negative with with with my uh you know, my group, my private group basically all been positive. And I just new, you know, not really repetitive, right, you know, I can even I can make the stuff up just so so ridiculous. Really what you like, you know, you assess yourself. But yeah, it's all a positively that's just because you give a positive intent, you know, just what the universe provides, right, Yeah. Absolutely, it could be interpret it could be turpre as negative maybe, right, but I mean I think it's just all all positive. It's like, you know, I just want to make I guess, make friends with them and just not be scared. You know, like you say, your hammy, you go to bed and like all of a sudden you're like right three feet away from your head and the other side of the tree, but being took its you know, strong nail and put it down the vinyl strap right like years ago, to be like totally petrified. But then a great sense of like peace came over a kind of thing, and I was like, okay, they're here, you know, okay, just chill out and kind of like loud, you know, this is this is a fun weekend right right right, And I was like, wow, how lucky am I? And how and how grateful am I that they're going on their way to like how generously there like show you know, all these different things. You don't give all these why sticks? You're like, I feel bad that I didn't, like I tink pictures of a couple ones that I look at and said to my network, great, but so bad that like I didn't keep them careful bad I should give them gifts, you.
Speaker 1: Know, big for society will be right back after these messages. You also have a gifting relationship with them as well. I think you may have mentioned something like that exactly.
Speaker 2: Like my friend does. Yeah, my friend gifts them kind of different things and and uh, you know, kind of different you know, like a Marvel coming through into the dimension slowly and anyone who's knows, you know, Ontario and the subject don't know who that is, and uh yeah, but I I haven't really gifted them anything. That's uh who haven't really had that? I don't know. You know clearly that there was the female voice, right, and the male voice in another location. It could be male or female. I don't know. But I only like to make statements that are like accurate basically in like in this dimension. That's nothing one of my things, right, I don't like, I don't like respectly too much or certificate to not just be like direct, you know, direct documented like evidence that's nothing to you, like a person like a selfish lot of plan talking to you. So I have it in a video recording so I can remember all the details.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely. I did want to go back to another thing that you had shared as well. So when you had mentioned that there was a time where you actually heard a conversation and that was not a mind speak thing that was actually out loud and multiple people had heard that conversation.
Speaker 2: Right, wow, Yeah, yeah, it was like I wanted to be like all their like lings thrown bob cat or something, but it was it was it was it was a conversation. They like it was like, yeah, the whole house was like right out to me or like what the heck would that? It was very close like when like I say, my cousin he was quite alarmed, and because he was, he was back in the scope room with the windows open. So I went super close and that the same area. Actually I didn't cut this out of the same area that when I was there just you know, a week and I heard like this commotion back in there, so I think that's like where they're maybe where they're like connogat or what on. That's where the conversation was. And uh, that's what kind of the rocks, same area where the rocks were thrown, the side of the home, so you know, he could keep the patterns right, you can kind have the dogs there. Yeah, so it was Yeah, it's like the the the wife like warning and saying like I don't want you, you know, getting involved with him, and then the husband saying like, oh it's fine, don't worry about it, you know, having you know, look at people, don't you know, be quiet. Actually got like that like sentiment. Really it was ridiculous that he had happened.
Speaker 1: Sure in that and that seemed to be in like a form of English any and everyone could understand it or oh.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, no, it wasn't English at all. It was it's kind of like maybe some of someone looks kind of like the run Warhead type of vocalizations that would be recording. I looked at them a bit, and uh, yeah, it's kind of liked not too much the samurai, but a bit like a samurai talking. But yeah, it's not like an agent dialect of some sort. Definitely not English, nothing, not even Yeah, it was I have very peculiar I could. I could sense like I could sense what they were like, you know, discussing a bit.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, I mean you definitely, even when you hear something that is not English, you can pretty much you can still you get the the the way that that the words are being said. Sometimes I get that. Regarding the CE five, did you say that you had learned that directly from doctor Greer or just from like some of his pre recorded teachings.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll just get a bit bit of a from background here. So after I had the two thousand and thirteen light ship that came down and was just so incredible, and then and then I wanted to answer, So I started learning about I started investigating you know doctor Greer more so, and I became friends with the lady who's goes back to the seventies with him, and yeah, so sorry was the question again?
Speaker 1: You had lost there, so you didn't learn that directly from doctor Greer, but like I.
Speaker 2: Learned that, I learned that from a YouTube. Oh okay, with several meditations, but it like woarn, thats like eight nine years ago. He's done different ones. But that was like, that was my interpreting should love his like I wanted to cut out like the fluff and stuff I just didn't resonate well with. He didn't really match my heart and soul kind of thing. So that's kind of like my my pull call. As I mentioned that the free step process basically and it's been had ongoing results, right, So I uh so I really don't if you told your honesty, I don't. I don't. Really Like I've seen so many ships and lights and met talked to the beings, I met them, So I really like I'm happy with that, Canda with that, that's fine. I'm like really interested in these forest people. I wanted. I want to know the definite tree without you said do wrap, Yes, Yeah, I don't know if that's being smumble deal in there because right where the stolemeal is parked right, So like maybe it was gonna be like, oh, this is fun and exciting. Do wrap maybe or it's something unrelated, but that was the sane same area that I got the three smells in a row, and that's not okay. Well, I mean yeah, there's just like a proximity you have primo the property basically, and sometimes the pep of the forest where the AA was golds out there right like a little nowhere to scope of florus. Very damn.
Speaker 1: So at times you've heard weird bird calls from the woods at night. Have you ever heard any other weird sounds that didn't quite fit?
Speaker 2: No, just that one like dy one night when I kind of which would have done because they kept us up all night, like a loom of sparrow call and uh and then that owl call that was the bar changed the one single bar, So it's like a persistent call that all of a sudden it changed while I was meditating the rocks for throwing night. So it's like slightly different you know, indications right examples, but that's basically it for for sounds that come to mind right now. So that's why, so I pay that list for human quickly and yeah, we're all documented.
Speaker 1: Gotchape I recall for Ontario. Does a lot of the interactions with sasquatch happen inside Algonquin Park or is it pretty widespread across the entire province?
Speaker 2: So the Perry Sound area is very special, So it's been Perry Sound fuel look on the maps, so Perry Sound areareperly because there's crystals or minerals underneath there, so it's vibrating and frequency. It's very magnetic there. So it's been Perry Sound area. And then the scope east about half hour east of North Bay and yeah, some very sound, Bench River area very sound, the scope an Algonquin and yeah, and then east of North Bay. Right, So the locations it's almost like mid Ontario. So it's not like it's about the people are coming from the States or one outcome there exchange ring and get out there and and do you know, do what I've said and chapters aren't they come in with you know, positive energy and love in their hearts and you know, just a real genuine you know, desires and experiences and you go to the forest with the people you trust her one on do these things. Just enjoy your time there. You may get you know, you may can these examples right, but also they got to do the pre work, which is like you know, prayer, meditation, being truthful and honest and helpful to others and eating well and doing all these things I think really matter, really matter, because you know, raising your vibration and alsobly these beings can see your ore too as you want to believe that you're electromatic energy around you, so they know you know you're not going to trying to become up pure and the divine person. Really, I think that's luck and maybe that's why I had so much success. They see that intimes, they see the beif things that I try to do right that I do.
Speaker 1: When you're going out to these areas to try to have interaction, do you leave electronics in another place or do you have those on you as well?
Speaker 2: Like I maybe listen music once in a while, but I just like being just pure in nature. I just love it like nowhere, you know, and just be one with nature and the fresh air and having other people around. So yeah, I don't bring bring electronics, you know, so you'll want to, you know, record them and then you'll videotape them. But you know, like I look at it this way, if you're going to go into somebody's home per se, and you bring a camera and you start recording them, Oh, does that make them feel you haven't asked permission, You haven't become friends with them, They don't know you. I don't think that's you smell you there to like get avinyms or for me, it's like I just want to know the truth. That's what I experience, So I just want to know the truth the online for me.
Speaker 1: You mentioned Perry Sound in that there are some interesting things going on there with because of certain minerals and other things. Can you elaborate as to what kind of things can be found there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just something underneath it, and I forget exactly, Uh you know, whether it's crystals. I know, like subury have nickel and wh not. So there's a lot of minerals and whatnot. So I think that dinner energy that they're they're vibrating that a certain frequency there. It's quite remote. Oh another thing too, I didn't I just popped in my mind was in the Ferry Sound area and I was camping and very deep in the forest basically, and that and that's the weekend. That's the trip that had the lightship come down to me and then shut off like warp speed star trek ship. Anyway, so I was getting way at the back and it's closed down now for some reason, it's so remote. Anyways, at the back of this river lake and river system, and all of a sudden, there's like I could just sense and my shirt just like these like beings like running through the forest like they were like they did not want me there. They don't want to say, it's like they were like very active and like kind of like breaking branches of a sense of flying through the trees like super fast and everything aways the heck of that. So so we turned around and always how we turned around and took off because they're like they don't want to see this is two or mold, you know, respect that we're kind of in their home. And I didn't think a slash, squatch or big for the time, you know too much, like it was literally into it all. But it was kind of like a possibility of my mind. What you know that brother French, what that was?
Speaker 1: So in the States, we refer to certain areas as window areas, where you know the veil can be.
Speaker 2: Not as be thin.
Speaker 1: Would you say that this Pery Sound area could be similar to that as well? Are there a lot of high strangeness related things that happen in this area?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's a hot spot for sure, like the Perry Sound French River area all in there. That's uh. I think there's been a lot of light ships there and and ships there across right, and sasquatch experiences there basically. Yeah, and E didn't put like my another time too, you know my mind. My well, they started like just being coming to terms with this and talking like my friends Louncle totally last summer. He would he was like way up in northern Ontario like most of the Transcana Highway, and it'sially being like grand botheringly Graham, I think it's at night. Then there's having beers on the far playing guitar and whatnot, and all of a sudden, yeah, like I think it was like kind of an o'clock that kind of thing. Also, they hear like this freight train like screen right behind their trailer. And my grandfather was a hunter and fisherman, his whole life, you know, and he and his my my uncle said his eyeballs popped out of his head. Well, that was just up for my uncle to tell me that you like no jokes like he uh you, that really happened. And then his daughter took a picture at Slave Lake of of a footprints. And then then also my grandfather's younger friend he uh he took a picture too of a footprinting sodaby footprints. I haven't got any footprints. Only thing had heard as my mom saying there was a footprint on the trail and should have gone a look. She's like, oh, it's a dere I could have been a sas squashed. So anyways, I don't I don't need footprints. But but kind of thing he goes to hind once in a while, right, hand prints, footprints, all kinds of indications saying that they're there.
Speaker 1: Big for society. Who will be right back after these messages? Yeah, Ontario is you know, as a person who doesn't live up there, you forget how big it actually is. I think a lot of us down here in the States, or I guess I just I'm talking to myself about myself when I think of Ontario. I'm thinking of like the lower part. But man, you look at the map, it goes all the way up to Hudson Bay, which is incredible.
Speaker 2: Perry sound like if you look at Toronto there it's about three and a half hours from Toronto kind of thing. And then school cause about two hours from Toronto. So if you fly into there and go for there and just drive in it not too bad. But yeah, Taro is huge. Like if you go you go for Toronto to like Thunder Bay, could take like sixteen to twenty hours just to get to Ontario. So yeah, it's a massive area. But I mean, I don't think you need to go that far north. Clearly you also love our north. You don't have to go to like Timmins area see up there like hers or time like very sound ol gonclude in the north the area. It should be anywhere these forests, right, So I would just I would just go at least two hours north of the city being a forest area. But there. I have a friend that's in the London area and uh, okay, you want to get him talking be ensuring his stuff because unbelievable stuff. He's been given a beautiful uh tepee in the middle of the road kind of like I'll let him just gus be able to get him on your shore. That also credible stuff. And I met him at a at a uh at a conflict basically in Dala at least somebody, so I became friends that life. So anyways, lots of what's going on.
Speaker 1: So you know, you've had multiple interactions and if you were to talk to let's say a person, if you is saying, you know, I would be very interested in trying to have some kind of interaction with sasquatch. What would you recommend for this person to start out doing First?
Speaker 2: I would I would get their mind and heart right first. They all become sincere in the intent, and I just become more of a work at yourself and a personal spiritual soul level basically consciousness level. And then yeah, I did go on to its Jessica FULI her low place. And it's a protocol rates so like just say, you know, if you say I'm here, if you're here, I love to to experience you, maybe meet you if you want to. You know, your head's great, and then kind of do that in your mind kind of thing and just say, you know, you're just too to know you and if you're wanting to share, be happy to be your friends or something like that. Right, that's just like the intent right making making a friend, I think really real. Yeah, can those do their in their oll way. They'll show you all these different things of different different indications that they're there.
Speaker 1: That I mean, that makes total sense. It's yeah, it's it's pretty straightforward. Just say say what your intentions are. Yeah, that's great advice. Uh, Christopher, it has been uh really enlightening to talk to you tonight. Thank you for for coming on, for sharing what you've experienced and uh some things that we haven't talked about on the show before.
Speaker 2: I'm happy to bring uh the stuff to you. And I think it's you know, if people really are interest in that, you don't do it the right way and give it the proper respect. You know, these intermentional beings that are aboriginal, you know, to this planet, that have these capabilities that are high spiritual, their individual the personalities that they give you respected the you know, I don't think they should be like you know shot or you know right away you try to get them on video or if we read or cord them or what not. Just you know, work with yourself, raise your vibration, you know, be a good person and go in the forest and just get their intent out there and invite them and welcome them, and you know, be faithful and yeah, you're probably going to have contact.
Speaker 1: Fantastic. Well, you know, Christopher, feel free to stay in touch and maybe we'll we'll touch base with you further down the road to see how things are going for you with your your interactions. But thank you so much for being on the show tonight.
Speaker 2: My pleasure. I hope I already enjoy it. Let's see that's on overlays, happy and or healthy. Thanks a lot.
Speaker 1: Just want to take a few minutes to say thank you to you all my listeners for listening to the podcast. Please take a minute to help out the show by subscribing on YouTube, making sure you hit the bell so you don't miss any notifications, and share the episode on YouTube with a friend. Also, if you're listening to us on a podcast, thank you so much. Make sure that you're subscribed, share the show with a friend. Really, it's all about sharing the show wherever you can. If you've had a bigfoot encounter related to the following, or know someone who has, Please reach out to me at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com or pass on my email. Here's the list the Subtle Lake area of Oregon, Rainbow Oregon, McKinsey Bridge area, Sweet Home, pretty much that entire area, the north part. If you get what I mean, I'll see you back next time. Listeners SASA with Summerfest this year July eleventh through the twelfth. It's going to be fantastic July eleventh through twelfth in Greenwaters Park and Oakridge, Oregon, and listeners, if you're going to go, you can get a two day ticket for the cost to one if you use the code b F S like Bigfoot Society but BFS and it'll get used some off your cost. Priscilla was nice enough to provide that for my listeners.
Speaker 2: So there you go.
Speaker 1: I look forward to seeing you there, so make sure you head over to www dot Sasquatch Summerfest dot com and pick up your tickets today