Speaker 1: After birday. That's great. Joe's tracker, executive produced to the fifty five KRC Morning Show. I throw me off guard, throw me off on my get me back on my heels. You never know what's sound by Joe's gonna play And of course that's Joe Biden singing Happy birthday too, haven't been? Is that what the kid's name is?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: Did you pronounce it correctly? Wow? We're down to days, just days, of course. It's it's just the reminder of the lies that have perpetuated nowt for for the last four years. Is it any wonder that Canada is going through political changes as well? Changes? Who is Pierre Pouliev? He sounds a hell of a lot like Donald Trump. Since Canadian Prime Minister Justice Justin Trudeau like quit yesterday. Why because he's not popular? He is a leftist wing nut. Had a conversation yesterday with one of the listeners about this. You know, don't lose heart. The left tried their magic on us now for a long time. I mean they try to convince you a guy could be a girl and a girl could be a guy. They tried to convince you the decriminalizing and not the crime, not locking people up, not being tough on justice. That kind of thing was all good. It was the right thing to do, because, oh my god, poor Johnny, and I mentioned this in the context yesterday had a bad upbringing or whatever, So we shouldn't be punishing him shoving this woke ideology down our throat. DEI, which is, you know, is going the way of the DODO too. I guess McDonald's now has rolled back its woke DEI policies as well, at least says the headline on Fox News. More and more companies just turning their back on that nonsensical thing that merit does not matter. The world is smarter than those elite man I'd love to be able to curse on the Morning show that elite collective of I would argue, they're the ones that are brainwashed. They're either nefarious or stupid, or a combination of both. We are smarter than that. There is such a thing as common sense. We rejected it and we took up. Yes, Donald Trump is the next president of the United States of America. He will be president again. Why is he the best possible person for the job now? But he's not Kamala Harris, another member of the woke elite. Well, I would say she's in the useful idiot category. She's not smart enough to be nefarious, but she's stupid enough to go along with the messaging and this ideology open borders. All of this was rejected soundly with the United States election. And look what happened yesterday Canadians. Justice Street is gone. Justin Jow's announced me yesterday he's stepping down as the Liberal Party leader. Whoever will face him will be dealing with. Get a load of this guy. Official opposition leader Pierre polliev I had a look up to pronunciation folks pi l e vre since I didn't take French in my education anyway, it's Poliev. Its Conservative party reportedly has nearly three times of support of committed voters forty seven percent compared to eighteen percent for the Liberals. He's forty five, born in Calgary, been in the House of Commons since two thousand and four. Became the leader of Canadian Conservatives in twenty twenty two. The party has continued to grow in popularity as the Liberal Party in Canada has been tanking. And his messaging is it sounds like Donald Trump. Bring home the Canadian Dream, a theme of the Conservative Party, Polief, calling the Liberals governing with an extremely radical ideology, which he described as basically authoritarian socialism. Yep, call it fascism if you want. That's pretty much the reality of what it is. Polliev quote, people are sick and tired of grandiosity, horrendous utopian wokeism, egotistical personalities on top rather than common people. I often feel that way. I think he summed it up quite nicely with that. One Canadian Conservative leader has been pushing back on the whole idea of Donald Trump adopted Canada is the fifty first state, which I certainly understand, and you know, I don't really take that seriously. I mean, Donald Trump wants to acquire Great Greenland and make Canada the fifty first state. I think that's Donald Trump just pull in a chain of the media. But whatever it does generate responses. PAULI have said an interview with Canadian broadcasters CTV, I have the strength and the smarts the stand up for this country. My message to incoming President Trump is that first and foremost, Canada will never be the fifty first state of the United States. In the interview, PAULI have acknowledged that Trump, and this is an interesting thing, who has proposed eight to twenty five percent terrifund against Canadian exports. One of the reasons that Justin Trudeau step down. He's facing backlash from the incoming administration. Pointed out Trump negotiates very aggressively and he likes to win. But as Prime minister, he said he would seek, in his words, a great deal that will make both countries safer, richer, and stronger. He said he would accelerate approvals to build oil refineries, liquefied natural gas plans and oh my god, nuclear facilities, and increase the electricity surplus with the United States. Oh, he's an all of the above kind of guy. I like that. Oh, maybe that's one of the reasons Donald Trump got elected. He claims that Canada sells its oil and gas in the United States at an enormous discount. He characterized that as a ripoff in which Canada is ripping itself off. Self interested, interested in protecting Canada, interested in protecting the nation, not getting ripped off. Well, maybe he can use that as an argument to while oppost Trump's tariffs proposed tariffs anyway, obviously they're not in play yet. He said he would also embark on quote the biggest crackdown on crime in Canadian history, and that habitual offenders would not get out of jail anymore. Well, doesn't that sound remarkably trumpst And of course I'm sure it's supported widely given his popularity by the Canadian people. Maybe Canada is fed up with woke as well, which is the reason I'm pointing out these points. Trudeau just stepped down. He is a failed experiment. That well, the leader of a failed experiment which is going on in this country as well. All these woes have gone and just turned regular, good, decent American cities into toilets, and the people have had it. Anybody with money has already left California, for example. Look at what they've done to San Francisco and Los Angeles, these leftist leaders and their woke policies and woke ideology. It's a failed experiment. And it's not just here. It's not just apparently looking at it in Canada. And you know, assuming this guy has has the jobs to secure the job, but look at Europe as well. The whole European Union opened its borders to the entire world, and this citizen re has had it up to its eyeballs. Unchecked, unregulated immigration, which has literally destroyed the culture of the vast majority of every European Union countries. I mean, Italy has a culture and a history. You may think it's insane or stupid or racist. I don't know, But in my efforts to get my I guess the well rounded degree that is required in order to get a degree in college, I did take some Italian history classes, actually very fascinating. But it's their culture, it's their heritage, it's their history. And when you bring in multitudes, thousands and hundreds of thousands of people that do not share your history, don't respect it, and have no connection with it, you water it down. And that's one of the arguments about these h one B visa things. You know, are we really short on engineers in this country? I find that a little hard to believe. And how is it to bringing in Indian I guess the vast majority of these engineers that they're trying to bring into these visa programs are of Indian background. Not that I have anything against the Indian population, but they have no cultural connection with the United States. Do they none whatsoever? And are you telling me that there are no homegrown engineers that can fill these roles? Oh my god, but they cost so much more. Well, okay, welcome to America. Yeah, it's a little bit more difficult to do business here in America, and it costs a little bit more to live here, because well, we've got a massive regulatory scheme and ge budget problem that is really consuming a vast majority of the tax dollars that have been collected. And we could go on and on and on about the problems of America faces. And maybe that has some connection with the amount of money that somebody has to be paid in order to be an engineer in a company in America. There's a guy over in India that's living in filth abject squalor perhaps, or maybe he's in one of the better neighborhoods in India. I don't know. I just know that they're apparently willing to work for a hell a lot less money in America than people who are trying to be engineers in America. But they don't bring with them and they don't embrace our culture. So you're effectively watering down our culture as Americans. And there's someone out listening audience right now saying, well, we don't have any culture here in America. Well, whatever, freedom and liberty is our culture unique to the world in the rights and liberties we enjoy in America compared to every other country. And someone who comes here from an oppressive, oppressive, authoritarian regime that does not have any connection with these God given things that we embrace in America is not going to perceive them as God given things that we embrace, willing to maybe turn them over to some authoritarian dictator type person. I don't know. But this whole concept that I'm looking at in can and this populism that has been embraced much in the same way that Trump ran in a populist campaign, an America First campaign, a protect America. There's nothing wrong about that. Oh, the left they call it xenophobia because you want to protect your own best interests. The fool is the one who's not looking out for his or her own best interest. We're supposed to protect the citizen here first and foremost. Just interesting reality, it's a global phenomenon, folks, the rejection of woke leftism, and now it's not xenophobic to say it, and there's nothing wrong with wanting to protect your cultural interests. And as far as I'm concerned, American cultural interest embrace all people of all types. It's kind of the reality of America. Freedom, liberty, free speech, the right to defend yourself. Look at the Bill of Rights for God's sake, coming up in five twenty fifty five. K see the talk station, Joe. If you open the phone lines, I'll invite people to give us a call here five one, three, seven, four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two three talk go pound five fifty on your AT and T phone. I'll be back in just a minute. Time for the nine first morning to go on the forecast out the Chamnel nine. Let us see here, mostly cloudy day to day with a few evening flurries. Possible high of twenty six overnight down to six degrees. Yeah, that hasn't changed. I was kind of hoping that the number would go up a little bit, but now it's the same as yesterday. Florida's is still possible overnight tomorrow, partly cloudy sky is down to our high of twenty three, down to three Wednesday night, partly Claudi and on Thursday, I mostly cloudy day with a high twenty six overnight little eight cheese right now, it's uh, where's my temperature? Eight fifteen degrees five KERCD talk station? My elusive temperature five one fifty five eight hundred two three top found five fifty on at and T found. Oh yeah, as far as so far as this, uh polyef guy. Also on immigration, I was kind of alluding to that because I knew what he had said about it having read the article. So to take the required steps to renegotiate the Safe Third Country Agreement with the United States to close the gaps relating to illegal entries in Canada. Oh, they also agree to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. Very trumpest.
Speaker 3: M.
Speaker 1: It's all around us, folks. We're smarter than those nefarious, slash stupid folks perceive us to be. And can I just ask out loud without going into a whole lot of detail about it. He's got like five minutes left in office. President Biden, after four almost of four full years in office, issued an executive action banning new drilling and further oil and natural gas development on more than six hundred and twenty five million acres of US coastal and offshore waters. My decision reflects what coastal communities, businesses, and peachgoers have known for a long time that jelling off these coasts could cause irreversible damage to places we hold dear and is unnecessary to meet our nation's energy needs. See I paused on that unnecessary because I really don't truly believe that anyway, it is not worth the risk. As the climate crisis continues to threaten communities across the country, and we are transitioning to a clean energy economy, now is the time to protect the East Coasts for our children and grandchildren. Well, my only observation on this, beyond the multitude of thoughts that are streaming through my head four years if this was so important and imperative to the future of our beaches and our communities and to stop climate change and whatever the hell else he believes or has been told to believe, why did he wait till the last minute of his administration to do it? And since he did mention that this is unnecessary to me st meet our nation's energy needs, can I ask you a question out loud, just sort of rhetorically speaking, why was it necessary to tap into the strategic petroleum oil reserves in order to try to reduce the rice of gasoline. If we've got oil and gasoline all over the place and we don't need any additional resources to meet our own domestic needs, then why tap into something that was supposed to be kept in the back just in case like war breaks out or something. The strategic petroleum oil reserve. Hmm, isn't that interesting. So it's okay when you're in a presidential race or when election is coming up to burn fossil fuels and even tap into the ones that we are keeping just in case war breaks out or some other global conflict that's going to interfere with the supply of our oil needs. It's okay to do it when politics is involved. There is no global warming in politics, folks, Apparently that's the take. But insofar as meeting future demands, and get the memo that artificial intelligence data centers use a lot of energy, and those are becoming more and more of a thing, so much so that you know, the likes of Alphabet at All are planning on having their own nuclear power plans to power them. Not that I'm against nuclear power, I love it. I embrace it. I think it's a great thing. It may solve our long term energy needs. They're necessary now, but our regulatory establishment prevents them from being efficiently and quickly built. There's something to FERI ues behind that component as well. Anyhow, Sorry, just on a bit of a tear this morning, five twenty seven. Feel free to call though, I mean, you can take me someplace else if you want. I'm wide open. Twenty seven fifty five cares of these dogs. Days would be right back.
Speaker 2: The days of relaxing in the drawing room by the radio set are long gone.
Speaker 4: These days we're taking it to go.
Speaker 2: The iHeartRadio powered by fifty five KRC dot com our new and improved Ihearty.
Speaker 1: Here's your channel nine. First morning weather forecast. Got a cloudy dayner hands today. Few florries are possible to be a higher twenty six down to six degrees Tonight. Florries also possible. Partly cloudy tomorrow with ie on twenty three overnight a little of three and then on Thursday high twenty six overnight a little of eight. Cloudy skies about fifteen degrees. Right now, it's five PIERCD talk station five point thirty Come up a five thirty one to fifty five piercdtalk station, A very Happy Tuesday two five one, three, seven, four nine fifty five hundred eight hundred eight two three talk pound FI fifty on AT and T phones. Let's start with the phones. Bill's on the line. Hey, Bill, thanks for calling this morning. Welcome to the Morning Show.
Speaker 5: Hey, good morning there, Brian.
Speaker 1: Good to hear from you.
Speaker 5: I got two points.
Speaker 4: One I want.
Speaker 5: It's on the fossil fuel problem here, okay, Will, is all of them calling about their global warming. I bet they're keeping warm right now, aren't they.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's it's a wonderful thing. Heat, heat coming from some sort of energy generating thing. And it ain't a solar panel in the middle of a blizzard or a snowstorm like we've been having, or overcast skies.
Speaker 6: It's something about my other point, Yeah, my other point, be real quick.
Speaker 5: Now I heard this, and now we got these two drag queens on submarine ships and the Navy, and we're paying them five thousand dollars. Tell Joe to look into that. I heard it is true.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, okay, all right. Putting aside that transvestites are are on submarines, which, given that there are are transvest nights in the United States military, one may presume as a spring point or a springboard that, yes, they're on submarines as well. Cribbage, MIC's out there, he's he spent time in a submarine. He can back that up. What's with the pay part, what's what's this fire.
Speaker 5: For getting paid? Our government money is paying them, taxpayers money, is saying them extra.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're getting paid taxpayer money five thousand dollars to have these drag queens.
Speaker 6: On these submarines.
Speaker 1: Oh oh oh, you're saying they've been invited to entertain the submarine crew. Yes, and we're okay, all right, See that's okay. That's where the breakdown and communication came from. I thought you were just talking about, you know, there are transvestites and they may be serving in the military. They get paid for that because they're serving our country in the military. I thought you were suggesting they get like for being a transvestite, they get extra pay. You're saying that they've invited, like, you know, some sort of comedy act to come into the submarine.
Speaker 5: They got a manager that they got a manature that manages all of this, okay, and they get a five thousand dollars to put on shows and submarine gap and water?
Speaker 1: All right? Well, who asked?
Speaker 4: Who asked me?
Speaker 6: That?
Speaker 1: Man? Bill, Joe and I have a problem with management here. We all have problem with management. Everybody does. I would say that is a problem with management. If you're a submarine crew member, is that something you really want? Is there like a did they circulate a petition like we're gonna have some entertainment come in on the sub How many raise your hands? How many people want transvest men or women or whatever to come in and perform for us? All right, I'm gonna have you have to have Joe look into that. It's a comical. Side note Bill, whether or not it's actually true, Joe Strekker internet research guru will figure it out one way or another. Appreciate the call and the high comedy that that provided me. Also so high comedy on the top of my local stories. This is hilarious. I even asked Jose Jerker, I said, what was your motivation for printing this out? It's a picture of the Cincinnati street car aka the Connector. I guess that's what it called. It's like I still refer to Paykort Stadium as Paul Brown Stadium because I do not abide. But whatever, they were touting the fact that they kept the track clean so the connector continue could continue it's standard headways every twelve to fifteen minutes and in their words, to provide a safe, warm option to get from OTR to the CBD and back. Word has it. I think if you spent any time driving around yesterday within the city of Cincinnati, rather large chunk of real estate when you look at it geographically speaking, that they dedicated resources to keeping the track clean for the Cincinni Connector when there's literally no one around to ride it. The photograph is a completely empty street and there's some city employee who apparently had stood out in the middle of the road to take a video of the streetcar going by because the track was cleared with no one on it. Yes, we live in a world that's not stupid people. Somebody fixed fred Street. Why you're at it? Would you read please repave Sunset after the last twenty years of it being well a literal nightmare for any automobile owner. No, no, no, we're busy keeping the street car clean and the tracks clean. It is five thirty five stack and stupid. I think we started, didn't we five three seven hundred eight two three talk found Fay fifty on eight and t pund I bet you wish you had USA installation in your home right now. Oh look, it's going down to what six degrees tonight? It's gonna be three degrees tomorrow night. USA insallation. You know you may be under insulated, or you may have no insulation in those exterior walls of your home. Fill it with the highest R value foam on the market. It's just the right thing to do. It'll make you more comfortable and you won't be paying through the nose to have your house heated in the middle of winter. Be comfortable, and don't pay as much to do it. Literally pays for itself. Literally some people say it up to fifty percent of their utility bills. So it's just I haven't heard anybody complain about USA's premium phone. Again. My wife and I bought her from my daughter and Eric, her fiance, which I love saying for the housewarming gift. Because housewarming gift got it. Ah. Look I worked out really well considering it's wintertime now, but you get the benefit of it all year long, so save money. It's only ninety nine dollars a month interest free, and you could very well save more than that every single month as long as you're using your HVAC system. So give you USA. It's a free quote. They'll just come out and check you out and find out if you're under insulated for homes built after the mid seventies or pre mid seventies, if you don't have anything in the exterior walls, So call them up. It's a free inspection. Do the right thing pays for itself. Five one three three eight one three six two six three eight one foam online. Find them at USA Insallation dot net.
Speaker 7: This is fifty five KRC an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 1: The New Year means new health goals, not just for your boy.
Speaker 4: Shannon.
Speaker 1: I first one wether four ks Today it's going to be cloudy day. Few evening florries are possible to hire twenty six down to six overnight florries continue. I have twenty three tomorrow with partly cloudy sky is down to three signal degrees overnight, and then a twenty six degree high on Thursday, mostly cloud down to eight overnight seventeen degrees right now if you've ut PARC DE talk station. Time for first traffic.
Speaker 4: From the UC Health Traffic Center.
Speaker 8: UC Health Weight Boss Center offers comprehensive obcity care and advanced surgical expertise called five one three, nine three, nine two sixty three. That's nine three nine twenty two sixty three. Highway traffic in pretty good shape this morning. Overnight cruise did a great job of getting more lanes clear. In fact, in most cases highway lanes aren't clear. Northbound seventy five doing fine through the cut, Chuck Ingram. I'm fifty five krc the talk station.
Speaker 1: By forty one fifty five RCD talk station. A very happy Tuesday. TA road conditions much better than yesterday. I can test to that, although I didn't get on the expressway, came back down Montgomery Road, but smooth sailing, no issues. Be careful regardless because you know, of course overpasses could be really icy. Just warning you so I feel better in case something happens. Let's go to the phone with you. What Mark Scott were we get the stack and stupid Mark? Welcome to the program and happy two morning, Brian.
Speaker 6: Yesterday morning, I called in when I was on my way in and get up on Coleraine Avenue between two seventy five and across county and it's basically one lane in each direction and that's normally four lanes and then turn lanes. Yeah, and there's metro buses running up and down the road, hardly being able to go because they're spinning. Now, mind you, all the bus stops are covered in snow and where they plowed and where they hadn't plowed, and five thirty in the morning, five forty five in the morning, and there's metro buses running all over the place. And did they really have anybody outstanding the bus stop at five o'clock in the morning when there's been ten inches of snow? I mean, if they don't keep up on clearing all their bus stops for their riders, the street car is going to take their their ridership, I think. So you're going to add that to this back of stupid. But on a serious note, yesterday morning, I can't tell you how many people that I've had to negotiate my way around because they were going extremely slow for the conditions, you know, they and again everybody has different I understand comfortability driving in this But I go around to one car on Coleraine Avenue going up the hill there past rumpy and they're going extremely slow. They have their flashes on. I work my way around them in an uncleared lane and they have one headlight. And it's like again, if your car, if you don't have the right tires or this two wheel drive, or you don't have your headlights functioning, it makes it hard to navigate when it's snowing like crazy. And I worked for a local construction company and on the twentieth we had a worker get hit by a car that was flagging in one of our work zones. And the reason was was because the guy's windshield was completely falled over. He could not see out put her in the hospital. Luckily, she's gonna be okay. She's got a road to recovery. But and the top and off. He was supposed he wasn't illegal, but he was from Africa. He had a driver's license and insurance supposedly, but he had people in his car and they could not see out of the car and put her on the hood of the car moving about fifteen mile an hour.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in the law we refer to that as gross negligence. Yeah, you don't do that.
Speaker 6: I am with two felonies, vehicular assault and reckless operation because when we got our guys took pictures.
Speaker 1: Of his car right away.
Speaker 6: But my point is is also we have work zones that are set up all over the city, and I'm in charge of safety for our company, and I cannot tell you that. I could name different parts of town, it doesn't matter. It could be Sharonville, it could be Montana.
Speaker 1: Go ahead.
Speaker 6: The amount of people that speed through our little construction zones and well, including school buses and metro buses.
Speaker 1: Well, I I in the interest of time, Mark, let me just point out you're making some various stude observations. People need to drive better. They need to be take better care of the conditions which their car is operate, and they need to take care of their cars. Make sure the headlights are operational, make sure they can see out the damn windows. But also, we live in a world where everyone drives like an idiot anymore? Gone it since COVID nineteen when the police stop pulling people over for speeding, and ever since then people drive like blank and maniacs. I mean, you know, I love to drive. I love the chess game of driving. You know, more idiots on the road gives me something to more paid or closer attention to. I'm dodging, I'm ducking, I'm diving, I'm dipping, I'm dodging. The five d's a dodgeball. You know why, because there's idiots on the road. Sadly we have to deal with them. Don't beat one of those people, especially neighborhoods, Lord Almighty s being through a neighborhood, kids around. I mean, how look at it this way. How are you gonna feel if some four year old kid in a neighborhood where the speed limits twenty twenty five miles an hour walks out in front of your car because it's his neighborhood, or he's playing, or he's chasing after his ball, and you're the guy going sixty five miles an hour. You're gonna be able to live with yourself. Five forty six fifty five kres of the talk station cover Sincy. I'm just reading Jeff's email, Jeff my friend over mark On, and good morning the guys over mark On. It's assuming you made it into work. He called John Roman to cover since he talk about insurance medical insurance for his team. And I'm telling you, I got more emails praising John and the crew ad cover since you from Jeff Jeff, thank you so much for supporting the sponsors of my program. I mean, he's just like so happy. He's saying his bottom line in his company has improved dramatically and the employees got better medical coverage for less money. The whole thing is a better operation. Now, John and his team will take great care of you. You know, the best thing you can do is just give him a call. There's no obligation whether you're an individual or you're a small group like John and the team or Jeff. Rather, Jeff, I hope you don't mind me using you as the illustration of my support for cover Sincy and John Rohlman and his group. But I'm glad you took my advice, and I'm glad you're so happy. And you know, and if you call up cover sincey to talk about medical insurance, you know, maybe the best advice that they could give you after they look at your individuals situation is no, you're in a great You're you're as good as you can get. And in fact, that's what John told my wife and me when we asked them about our medical current insurance. But if you don't like to pay nine thousand plus dollars out of pocket before your insurance kicks in, call John ask the team. Is there anything better out there in the world. John is your broker. It doesn't cost you anything to initiate the conversation. It doesn't cost you anything to work with him. He'll find the best possible coverage for you for the best bottom line, and you will save tremendous amounts of money. And you'll even get dollar one coverage for a lot of services. And you think that's impossible. That's why I say put them the task worth It doesn't cost anything to find out. He can save the heat loads of money. It's five to one three eight hundred Call five one three eight hundred two two five five to learn more or initiate the conversation. Just fill out the form online. Doesn't hurt cover since he with the y or and I coversincey dot com KRC. Here's your Channel nine first tenty one forecast Today high at twenty six with a few evening florries possible. Got a chance with Florri's overnight as well, dropping out of six degrees jamars Hi twenty three partly cloudy down to three overnight and a mostly cloudy Thursday going up to twenty six with an overnight little eight fifteen right now for five ker City Talk Station traffic time from.
Speaker 4: The US GUT Traffic Center.
Speaker 8: You see how waite Ball Center offers comprehensible BCD care and in vaned surgical expertise called five one three nine three nine two two sixty three.
Speaker 4: That's nine three nine twenty two sixty three.
Speaker 8: Highways are doing much better this morning, with quite a few leans cleared out now to get into downtown or out for that matter. Southbound seventy five doing fine through Lachland. Seen for southbound seventy one through blue Ash and Kenwood.
Speaker 4: Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC Detalk Station.
Speaker 1: Five two fifty five krcitytalks station Casey dot com for your iHeartMedia app, as well as the Christopher Smitheman Smith event from yesterday Stack of Stupid We start in Florida as his tradition, please say. James Newlan, sixty one years old and his thirty three year old boyfriend repaired last Friday of the Newlan's bedroom. Quote to have relations, meaning they were sexually intimate. Close quote. I do believe that is in the police report, which accorded police, because you know the police are involved. As a stack of stupid story, younger man said Newland told him he liked it rough, also in quotes, so he smacked Newland's butt quote hard enough to leave a handprint. Close quote. After Newland told the victim to stop and that he was hurt, the man apologized, but put his underwear his underwear back on and returned to the living room of their home. When Newlan subsequently appeared in the living room, he allegedly grabbed a revolver from a side table and pointed the gun to the victims, saying, you want to try me, you want to blank with me? You know the word victim to part of the residence. Newlan. Cops claim fired one shot into his front porch pavement. During the questioning, Newlan reportedly admitted to the shooting, but claimed that he would never hurt anybody and was only trying to scare away the boyfriend, who he also accused of striking him with a gas can. Nowlan, who smelled of alcohol, and had had slurred speech, gave consent to search his home. Cops found approximately nine firearms and ammunition. Piker two other guns removed from Newlan's car. As cops pointed out, they found a bottle of lotion located on the left side of the bed in James's bedroom. Can I ask out loud why that would be? In the police report, Newland arrested in charge of the aggravated assault with the deadly weapon, a felony to misdemeanor gun counts. He's released from County jail after posting a twenty five thousand dollars bond plus no contact with the victim. Let us see here. After pulling over her motorists, his vehicle almost struck the curb multiple times. A Florida was still in Florida, Florida police officer walked up to the driver's side door and immediately detected the presence of alcohol. When the officer asked Ronnie White fifty three quote if everything was okay? Close quote. White's female passenger jumped in to offer an explanation for her companion's erratic one o'clock in the morning operation of their truck. Diane d Ash forty eight. I apologize the police, claiming the close curb encounter maybe my fault, explaining that it's my birthday and I was rubbing all over him, trying trying to get him excited. Also in quotes how hard is it? Not reported in the article, Joe Dash said the duel was retreating from a restaurant and Stuart when they celebrated her December twenty sixth birthday. White asked by the Saint Lucis County Sheriff's off his deputy if other than rubbing all over you, is everything else okay with you? He replied yes and reportedly agreed to a series of field sobriety tests. White performed poorly on those tests as this tradition, according to the deputy, who felt White was impaired and unable to operate the vehicles safely. White declined to take breath test, arrested for driving under the influence and booked into the county jail. Freed from custody after a five hundred dollars a bond was posted on the misdemeanor case. Uh He'll be back in court in February twentieth five, fifty six fifty five care City Talk stays I love the stack is stupid. Anyhow, we'll deal with the headier realities of the world and coming up at the fifty five jars the Morning Show. Awesome day to be tuned in one hour in studio, Congressman brad Wentstrip got the inside scoop with Bright Barton News. Today it's London Beer Chief Oliver Lane. We're talking about infrastructure, sabotage. UK's Nigel Farage not a fan of Elon Musk. And the new Canadian Prime Minister, which I've already talked about this morning. That Daniel Davis deep dive. Coming up at eight thirty we'll talk about foreign policy under Biden. I'll be right back after the top of the ur news.
Speaker 4: On new year and a new president. The countdown.
Speaker 6: I'm super sight.
Speaker 2: Of begins here that can't Waititty five care see.
Speaker 4: The talk station.
Speaker 1: Since two thousand and eight, Lender Center of Hope has served as a lifeline yet six oh five coming up at six or six if you have care ced talk station. Brian Thomas wishing everyone and am very happy Tuesday. Stick around one hour from now in studio. Always enjoy my time with Congressman brad Winstrip and I'm going to enjoy my hour with Congressman Brands Winstrip, and you were invited to enjoy and sit in on the conversation. So stick around seven o five and we'll be talking among other things. But the COVID report, is he enjoying civilian life yet as well as maybe the future of Congressman Winstrip, what he's going to be doing, but more fundamentally, what's going on with government. Maybe we'll get some world affairs comments. He's got the inside scoop on so much speaking of inside scoop. Two hours from now we get the bright Bart inside scoop. Today the London Bureau Chief Oliver Lane returns at the fifty five Cassee morning. You should talk about the infrastructure sabotage. United Kingdom's Nigel Nigel Farage, not a big fan of Elon Musk. Elon Muster came out swinging against the grooming operations that we've long heard about that been going on for a long time. I'm in the United Kingdom, I guess Nigral Frog denying the reality of Elon Musk's observations. Anyway. Finally, also the new Canadian Prime Minister who just seems to be right out of the same chunk of cloth as Donald Trump. Of course, you have justin resigning yesterday his Liberal party epic failure. I'll double down what I said in the last hour. It is a global phenomenon, these epic fail left wing policies who've let everyone down, open borders, woke ideology, DEEI the whole nine yards, all of it collectively, plus global warming on top of it. How's that you enjoying that global warming? Going down to three tomorrow night? Anyhow, we'll get the inside scoop from Oliver Lane at eight o five and then Daniel Davis deep dive. We do that every Tuesday at eight thirty. The post Biden foreign policy. What's that going to mean? And it sounds to me like Pierre Poulyev likely the Conservative leader who is in the the you know, the at least leading the pack in terms of the likely next leader of Canada, just right out of Trump's playbook. Wants to play nice with Trump, with the exception of making Canada the fifty first state. Beyond that, so I mentioned Biden issuing this ridiculous offshore oil gas drilling ban last hour, and it is so broad and so sweeping, and you know, I just have to ask out loud, and I don't know that it's necessarily been ruled on by any court to date. But pursuing to the nineteen fifty three Outer Continental Shelf Lens Act as a piece of legislation obviously enacted into law, and using that as a shield, Joe Biden, with his executive wave of pen, decided that, well, we're going to take basically the entire coasts of the United States collectively six hundred and twenty five million acres off the table. Why climate change or something, But the observation cannot be understated. Global energy demand is growing, Global oil demand is growing. It is a necessary component to living our lives, and he's taking it off the shelf. Now, can Joe Biden actually prevent future presidents with his own wave of a pen prevent a future executive Oh, I'm thinking like Donald Trump from waving his executive pen and saying it's back open. This is sort of course, going to be hashed out courcu is. Donald Trump's already said he's going to unring this bell, which I think he has every right to do. Now, if Congress acted to specifically ban all drilling on all of our coastal waters, and that got passed into law. Then I suppose then we're stuck with that until the future Congress wakes up and pulls its head out of his finger and realize that was a dumb idea. But the point of the nineteen fifty three Outer Continental Shelf Lands Act Congress at the time, the goal was to promote more domestic oil and gas development, but also preserving a president's discretion over private leasing. Now, according to the Wall Street General Reporting, and I'm not familiar, you know what, this is the first time I've ever heard of the nineteen fifty three Outer Continental Shelf Lands Act. Every president since George H. W. Bush has used a law to set aside federal waters for conservation. But you also are allowed to remove those set asides, so you have the power to give and take away. In fact, Donald Trump himself, this reveal reveals the the nimby reality of oil drilling in the coastal waters, not in my backyard. Donald Trump took waters off the South and mid Atlantic coast because well, Republican politicians in those states, including Florida Governor Ron De Santis and Senator Rick Scott trying to get some political cover because while their constituents didn't want any drilling going on out there. So it's just a question of whose ox is being gored, isn't it. But this is beyond that. There's no one with an ounce of sanity that can argue that this is somehow you know, well, first and foremost, it's not going to do a damn thing to stop the planet's climate from changing. You know, we open up and we start doing business with Venezuela and other socialist countries to well satisfy our ever growing demand for oil and natural gas and the like. Well, you know, hamstering ourselves and cutting our own throats and denying us the opportunity to drill it ourselves. Meanwhile, China continues to belch out more carbon dioxide than all the every country collectively. There's nothing we can do to stop the amount of carbon dioxide going into the air period. This is obviously something designed to well buying Donald Trump, Donald Trump all the above. You know, he'll embrace everything. You want to build a windmill now yourself out, says Trump. You know what, while you're building that windmill, I'm gonna put an oil rig up. Why because we need it. Hopefully there'll be nuclear power plants built into that equation. Well let's wait and keep our fingers crossed on that. So others have done it, and the flexibility is built into this where okay, yeah, yeah, okay, I previously banned this for conservation reasons, but I'm unringing that bell and I'm opening up now to more oil expiration because well, there's a private company out there that wants to tap an oil will put an oil rig up and give us our much needed supply of petroleum. And apparently, and again, according to the reporting, many of these long ago drilled oil fields, which the left and the nutcases that are well using Joe Biden as a vehicle to get their message out and prevent Donald Trump from doing something effective by way of the American people. They're arguing that, no, we've got enough out there already. There are enough rigs out there producing oil. We don't need any more to ma stic production. But again, as the journal points out, many of these long ago drilled oil fields are getting tapped out. More areas will need to be developed to support even current US production levels. And sort of as an observation, the journalist points out that mister Biden's climate whisperers. I love how they phrase that no doubt understand this, which is why they press for a permanent band. So that's what Donald, or that's what Biden did. He effectively is in his executive orders saying that no future president can unring the bell in spite of the fact that that nineteen fifty three Outer Continental Shelf LANSAC provides the president with the flexibility to take away or giveth, which is why this is going to end in court. And parenthetically, and I just sort of alluded to it the other day, this passing reference. After Christmas, Department of Energy finalized regulations that will force some forty percent of new gas fired tankless water heaters off of the market. So if you want a tankless water heater, get one now, because apparently the vast majority of them do not meet whatever the Energy Department decided was the well appropriate level of carbon dioxide production. And in fact I read that those who were maybe considering tankless and if you want to save space, those things are amazing. I had the small units. You flip your hot water on in your bathroom and the water begins to flow through the unit. The gas fires up, it heats some piping that goes through that unit, and it's a flash instant hot water kind of thing. You don't have to have a giant tank in your basement or wherever else that might go. And so for like apartment dwellers in European Union, in European countries have been using these for years and years, but this regulation is going to force people to choose the tank type water heater because of the standards they release, which actually produce more carbon dioxide than these tankless ones. So it's batcrap insanity. And the ones that are approved by the Department of Energy, the ones that meet these ridiculous energy standards, cost a whole lot more. I think there's only one company in the United States that actually manufactures ones that meet the Department of Energies standards. So I just this kind of thing really bothers me a lot. We live in a country where this happens, and everything we do anymore is justified on this ocean. Going back to my carbon dioxide output point that somehow we are going to magically remove carbon dioxide from the atmosphere. Look at what the atmosphere is made of, look at the percentage of carbon dioxide that's in it. Go ahead and look at all of the ice boring samples they've done up in the frozen tundras of the North and South Pole. That will reflect where the carbon dioxide levels were at any given point over the millennia. It's been a lot higher over the years, and we, of course it's been lower as well. But ignoring what history has shown us or what the geologic data shows us, the world continue to spend and continue to live, thrive and survive, and what you and I are doing here in the United States of America, it's not happened in Iota's impact on how much carbon dioxide is in the world, going back to China, going back to the volcanic eruptions, wildfires, all these things over which we have no control. And have you ever heard a climate alarmist complain about war how much carbon dioxide is the war between Russian and Ukraine put out, no, no, we're not going to pay attention to that. I'm sorry, I'm holding up arm shipments to Ukraine because well, the carbon footprint. I may adopt that argument. Six Aten, if you FI have KC detalk station, get in touch with QC kinetics. If you got pain, the pain, hit pain, joint pain, you know it is. Some people struggle with it every single day. You've been to the doctor, you've taken the steroid shots, you've maybe you gotten pain medications, and there it is, that pesky pain keeps coming back or it never does go away. Well, how about surgery. Do you want to go into the knife? Why not give QC kinetics a try. It's a free initial consultation. Natural biologics from your own body, concentrated and placed into that pain area. And QC kinetics has been around for a while, they've treated thousands, tens of thousands of people with pain discovered. Well, you know that it works. It's a free consultation. Did I mention that? So how about twenty twenty five in the year you get your life back again without that pain. So get in touch with QC Kinetics, make an appointment few free consultation, see if they can help you out. Five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine. That's five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine fifty five KRC New Year New U Channel nine first onenty one The Fourcas says today it's going to be higher twenty six degrees, a few evening florries, and those flurries are still possible overnight. Overnight love six degrees twenty three will be the high tomorrow with partly cloudy skies down to three degrees overnight, and on Thursday, mostly cloudy day as well as night. I have twenty six during the day and an overnight little of eight fifteen degrees. Right now, with about KERCB talk station traffic time.
Speaker 8: From the UC out traffic Center, you see Health Weight Loss Center offers comprehensive of BCD care and advanced sergical expertise called five one three nine three nine twenty two sixty three. That's nine three nine two two sixty three. Crews continue to work with the wreck. Southbound seventy five before you got the Tylersville right lanes are blocked off. That traffic backing up past one twenty nine. Elsewhere traffic doing okay. They cleared the wreck north pound seventy five near the Richwood Ramp chuck Ingram on fifty five k R.
Speaker 4: See the talk station.
Speaker 1: Six twenty three fifty five car se DE talk station Happy Tuesday looking forward to having congressm winstropin studio coming up at seven point five uh five one three, seven four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two three talk go with pound five fifty on your AT and T pun number fifty five. Kr SE dot com. If you didn't get a chance to listen, for example, to the Christopher smither vent yesterday, it's right there for you if you have KRC dot com, where you can also get your heart media app uh And meantime, you know, I think I was thinking of Robert Byrd. I have no idea why Joe Biden attempted to defend strom Thurman yesterday, but it came out in one of his last speeches, Senator strom Thurman. I guess he died at one hundred years old. He was a big segregationist, you know, the whole separate but equal kind of thing. We call that racist these days. And I know Robert Byrd from West Virginia was a member of the Klan, also a Democrat Ku Klux Klan. Those who know their history realized the Democrat Party was built on the clan support. All those Southern states, all those Southern Democrats, clans men at least supported by the KKK, so I don't know why I even brought him up, and he did. Speaking of a White House reception for new Democrat members of Congress, Biden tried to redeem strom Thurman, but while at the same time claiming he wasn't defending him. This is the strangest state. I don't even know that it makes sense. Well, considering it came out of Joe Biden's mouth, that is to be expected. In my career, I've been asked to do the eulogy of the most incredibly different people. Strom Thurman, one hundred years old. On his deathbed, I get a phone call from the hospital. From the hospital from outa Walla Reed and his wife Nancy said, Joe, I'm here with the doctors at the nurses station. Strom asked me to ask you whether or not you do his eulogy, which he accepted. See, that's your debatable point right there. Do you do the eulogy of a noted racist, segregationist. I personally take a pass on that one. He went on. Strom Thurman decided that separate but equal was not right, not that blacks and whites should be together. I see, But if you do separate, equal, you had to spend as much money on black schools as white schools. By the time strom Thurmon left the United States Senate, he had and I'm making the case for him. Are you having a difficult time grasping exactly what in the hell that's supposed to mean, because I am in his concluding remarks on strom Thurman, but he had more African Americans in his staff than any United States senator had more. Now pause for a moment, contemplate on that. So you have to spring from the proposition that strom Thurnon being a noted segregationist and a presumed racist as a consequence of that, he didn't want blacks mingling with whites now, but he was happy to have black people working for him. Huh, doing his bidding, surrounding himself with subservient individuals. Does that make him a better person or can we look down upon strom Thurman for having black staff serve him. I'm just saying, there's a different way to spin it, depending on your perception.
Speaker 4: And then.
Speaker 1: The Kooti Gras Joe Biden went on, strom Thurman had an illegitimate child with a black woman, and he never denied it, never stopped paying for his upbringing. There's a lot of strange people, a lot of different people, And I mean, well, I bet I can look at you and I can find some strange things too close. Quote. Oh so strom Thurman having sexual relations with a black woman is strange. Hmm, draw your own conclusions. He didn't mention Robert Byrd though, when he was talking about strom Thurmann six twenty seventy five KC talkstation Congress and brad Winstrip just came into the studio. So maybe we'll hit the ground running early with him, Doug Away, Folks, we'll be back after I mentioned John Ryan a prestige interiors. You want your kitchen remodel? Do you want to remodel right with a guy you're gonna love working with? That's John. He just a sweet guy. He knows a lot about kitchens because he's been remodeling kitchens. I think for like thirty five years. They lost track how many years John's been doing kitchens. He did ours, I can tell you we love it. And again, a really easy guy to work with. He takes care of everything from initial design to final installation. He rides her it over the cruise, make sure everything's flowing properly. So whether you just want to replace warnut cabinets and countertops, or just gut the whole thing and start from scratch like we did. John Ryan is the man to call. It's Prestige Interiors. That's his company. They are one of the same, A plus with a BBB. You'll be happy with the work he does. He can keep you within budget too. I know that's difficult thing to do, but John will work with you on that. Prestige one two three dot com where you find them online Prestige one two three dot com. The number five one three two four seven zero two two nine five one three two four seven zero.
Speaker 7: Two two nine fifty five KRC waking up.
Speaker 1: Here it is nine first one to wether wok cast today. Twenty six would be the high. We got a chance with florries later this evening. It's going to be cloudy. Would be cloudy over night as well. Floy's possible down to six degrees Wednesday. I have twenty three with partly clotty skies overnight low three party cloudy and on Thursday, mostly cloudy day and night. Twenty six for the high during the day and eight degrees overnight sixteen degrees right now, time for traffic.
Speaker 8: Probably you see how traffic center you see help mate. Both center offers comprehensive obcity careen advanced starts. A co expertise called five one three ninety three nine two two sixty three.
Speaker 4: That's nine three nine twenty two sixty three.
Speaker 8: South Pound seventy five right lanes remain block Bob Tylersville from an accident. Traffic backs above one twenty ninth right lanes block South Pound seventy five on hoppole with a brack and now eastbound for Washington Waite an accident before the tunnel.
Speaker 4: Chuck King from up fifty five KR, see the talk station.
Speaker 1: It's six thirty two fifty about KRC the talk station. Hey, let's turn an hour into an hour and a half. Congress and brad Winstrup former, I guess I have to say now he's listening to me on the program this when he kept saying he was going to be in the studio. So it's former, although you can still call him congressman, just like you call a retired colonel colonel. And we'll hear from Lieutenant colonel retired Daniel Davis at eight thirty Congressman brad Winstrup, retired colonel colonel. Yeah, that's right. Good to have you in the studio, my friend. Always a real pleasure.
Speaker 3: I left early this morning, you know, thinking armageddon. But we did clear some roads around here. Yes, it's funny. One of the other congressmen is from Minnesota that I talk with a lot and actually room with, and he put out a pick, sure of the snow and he goes. In Minnesota, we call this Monday, right.
Speaker 1: I know, it's great, and you know they have a well owed machine for snow removal in areas where they get regular snowfall. Mean, people were very critical of the snow removal here in the greater Cincinnati area, and some areas better than others. I know. Former Anderson Township trustee Drew Pappus was touting how wonderful the roads were over yesterday. But as soon as you hit the city limits, of course, you drove into a foot tall wall of snow. That's difference between administrations. I suppose you can draw your own conclusions on that. But you know, we're not used to this kind of snow and the snow I mean, as I was observing yesterday coming in Montgomery Road had been plowed at some point, but by the time I got on a quarter to three in the morning, three or four more inches of snow had fallen since they first plowed. There's only so much you can do. There's so many roads to cover. You've got a roll with it, you know.
Speaker 3: I shoveled the driveway and three times the next day, like did I insulted, forget it.
Speaker 1: I saw it didn't work. I saw my neighbor putting it down, and for I was really like, damn it. I really wish I had bought myself one of those five gallon drums of the and we shoveled the driveway, my son and me, and then I got up and Jerry had shoveled it before I got home from work yesterday, and then he and I shoveled the driveway again with you'd get the additional three or four inches that had fallen. So three times over the course of basically twenty four hours, the driveway had to be shoveled manually, I might add, for those folks with snowblowers. And I looked over at his driveway. That stuff didn't do anything, and my envy immediately disappeared like, well, I guess I saved myself twenty or twenty five bucks by not buying it. Anyway, we are going to just as a little teased, let you know, Congress from Winster, but I are going to be diving on into, among other things, the COVID nineteen report as well as the Democrats version of the COVID nineteen port substantially different in terms of well their focus, as well as the number of pages and level of detail. But plague update. We are going to be talking about bird flu. And I asked Congress from Winstrip, I had an article on bird flu. I said, is this going to be a problem? And a grave look crossed his face. So there may be something to this bird flu thing. We'll be talking about that as well, So don't go away. It's going to be a fun conversation and the informative I assure you. First, let me mention Zimmer Heating and air Conditioning Zimmer HVAC. This is third generation folks here. This is family and an operator. It's the Zimmer family. Talk to Chris Zimmer, call him up, make an appointment. More than seventy five years they've been ensuring homes are warm and efficient throughout Greater Cincinnati. You turn to the experts at Zimmer for a warm carrier system, and you can talk to them about the rebate because you've got some serious cash that can be saved. If your heater goes out your HVAC. There some terrible time for it to go out. It's going down to six degrees or something tonight. Is there ever a good time for it to go out? Well, that's why Zimmer's the leader in twenty four hour days seventy eight week emergency service. So if things really are bleak for you, you can count on my friends at Zimmer to book an appointment. It's easy. Go Zimmer dot com, Go Zimmer dot com, or as I mentioned, call Chris Simmer and please tell them I said hi when you call them up. It's five one three five two one ninety eight ninety three five one three five two one ninety eight ninety three.
Speaker 7: This is fifty five KRC, an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 4: Run a business and not thinking about.
Speaker 1: Here's your nine first twenty wether forecast. Having a good time with Congre Winster. Here twenty six degrees the high today. Flory's possible this evening and Flori's overnight possible going down to six degrees tomorrow o Hio twenty three with partly Thotti skies down to three degrees overnight and a high A twenty six on Thursday with most of Thoughty skies sixteen degrees. Right now, time for travels.
Speaker 4: You got traffic center.
Speaker 8: You see health weight Mouth center offers comprehensive obcdcare in advanced search and co expertise called five one three nine nine two sixty three. That's nine three nine twenty two sixty three. Bruce continue to work for the wreck. Northbound seventy five near Shepherd. Then it's slowing traffic just a bit. Adam Lachlan Better News. Southbound seventy five. They cleared the wreck up up Tylersville. All wings are open and they cleared the wreck east found Fort Washington Way. Traffic's still heavy approaching the tunnel. Shot ingram on fifty five kr and ZEE talk station.
Speaker 1: It's forty fifty five KRC detalk station. A very very happy Tuesday. Hope you can join the listener launch High Green Brewery Brentwood Group of tomorrow will be there about eleven thirty And yes, Congressman Wincher if you are invited, if you can make it. But I understand I'm not putting you on the spot. He is in studio, retired now enjoying civilian life, I guess sort of kind of maybe not trying to find a job. Okay, yeah, he's he's unemployed anyhow, don't feel sorry. We're working on that. We were talking about over the break before we get to the COVID thing. You did express some measure of concern that this sort of a growing problem with bird flu. Millions of chickens have been slaughtered. It's obviously exists in the wild bird population as well. There have been human cases of folks that have contracted this bird flu. I don't know that they've ever definitively determined that human to human exposure is possible, but we can sort of see the writing on the wall. Has it been you let my listeners know.
Speaker 3: Well, the first I'm just reading right here, thirteen hours ago. First US bird flu death is announced in Louisiana.
Speaker 1: And Brian that's death. But I'm talking about like human to human. If I breathe on you like COVID, you're gonna get it kind of thing. Yeah, that I don't Yeah, I don't think it's been confirmed. I will tell you. You know, as part of the Pandemic Subcommittee. Yeah, well I went to Cambodia and Laos. We went to the wet markets.
Speaker 3: I mean, and you got people dressed like their landing on the moon, swabbing the birds orally rectily. Look, you know, doing surveillance on for viruses. Really yeah, you know, it's just too much a part of their culture. You're not going to get rid of these things. I mean, you don't have.
Speaker 1: You I'm surprised. I'm surprised. I mean, they have the wet markets and that's part of their culture. They're not going to go away. But I'm surprised they have the the hazmat suit guys going around even inspecting the web areas.
Speaker 3: We're helping with that, the United States USA, I D is helping with that, and they don't have Okay, yeah, they don't have enough.
Speaker 1: Did that make it into the Festivus report from Senator Rand Paul That might have Listen, man, we can disagree on the propriety of US paying to do their work, but go ahead. Well, the idea is one.
Speaker 3: It's a little bit of a diplomatic tool because obviously they have huge Chinese influence in those countries. Uh, they don't even talk about COVID when we went there, don't even want to talk about it, and for a variety of reasons. For maybe for the same reason the Biden administration didn't really want to talk about it at least the origins, right, But they're concerned. They're very grateful for this help because we're training people to be able to do this work on their own. But while we were there, there was an eleven year old girl who died from this a rural and so able to quarantine the area pretty well.
Speaker 1: Let me say that, you mean the bird flow, yes, yes.
Speaker 3: And able to quarantine the area pretty well, but sadly, you know, she passed away. But you obviously the first thing you want to do is prevent any further spread and so learning more about it. But it was interesting because I happened to be talking to Robert Redfield yesterday, who was Trump's CDC director, who was basically pushed aside during COVID by FUCI. And we'll get into what the future holds for what we should would be doing.
Speaker 1: He is, he's working on treatments.
Speaker 3: You know, you you talk about monoclonal antibodies, anti virals, those, those are the types of things. Because what we learned and what was relatively ignored, especially by the left, was that the vaccine that we developed for COVID, I think it saved a lot of lives, but I was in favor of it for the people that were dying from COVID, yeah, and and nots Yeah. Yeah, you knew who was dying from it, and so that's that was the priority, but not forcing it on everyone who doesn't didn't seem vulnerable to death anyway. But besides that, we knew that you could still get COVID with with this vaccine. And and I think the as you're investing in vaccines, which doctor Redfield said that the Biden administration is putting more into vaccine production for av and flu or bird flu. Uh, they're working, they're working on treatments, right, and so we needed that more. And I said that early on, we need to be focusing on treatments like anti virals and monoclonal antibodies.
Speaker 1: Rather than just this type this type of a vaccine. Yeah, the whole discussion of vaccines has really been turned on its head because of the COVID nineteen mr N a type of vaccine, correct it is? I mean, I know there are conspiracy theories out there, there are legitimate studies out there, There's all kinds of stuff, but it's you know, you got RFK Junior now out there saying, you know, Nick's no vaccines. And I've got listeners in my listening audience that think, you know, getting a polio vaccine is a bad idea. Now now I'm glad we had a polio vaccine because I didn't end up in an iron lung. You know, it worked. We've eradicated polio thanks to vaccines. So you know, I'm not a no vaccine guy. But these new mRNA type deals, and especially since it didn't help, you just got done pointing out he didn't stop you from getting it, it didn't stop you from spreading it. It may have reduced, you know, the severity of the illness, but in the final analysis, you get sticking something in your body that it didn't go through clinical trials expedited. The pharmaceutical company got an emergency use authorization, which frees them from any liability associated with all of the multitude of problems that have since surfaced. Because the entire planet served as one giant testing event, right basically real quick go ahead. Would the FDA have approved the COVID nineteen vaccine knowing what we know now if they tried to bring it to market, I'll make it even worse for you? Okay, good?
Speaker 3: There was political Well, we discovered there was political pressure to move up the full FDA approval of the COVID nineteen vaccine to where two people in the FDA left resigned from the FDA overconcerned over concerns that this is being sped up. And it was being sped up. And if you notice, it was the military who just waited, just waited because the Secretary Austin Secretary of Austin was getting a lot. He wanted to put that mandate in right away. And people said, well, it's not even been fully FDA approved. So political pressure came in and moved it up by months, and that's why people resigned from the FDA.
Speaker 1: They did that. The next day he came out with the mandate. All right, pause, because I know my listeners are just screaming at the radios or their iHeartMedia software. Why how did this become political? I'm gonna ask that question, we get back and get the answer from Congress from weinzup as soon as mentioned Ember Federal Credit Uni, which is a better way to bank. I love the folks at Emory Federal Credit Union, but banking with him for a long long time. And while I do I see I keep my big bank account, I don't mention the numerical specific bank that I have a regular account with. But you know, I get better customer service at Emory, which I really really appreciate. And if you refer your friends, if you're a member at my Federal Credit Union, how about twenty five dollars just by referring a family member or a friend they become a member at Emory Federal Credit Union. You're both going to get a twenty five dollars twenty five dollars payment just from spreading the word about the benefits of banking with Emory, which I'm doing right now. And I'm not going to get any cash feed in for if you sign up and become a member with Emory, but I'm recommending it strongly so you can earn a little extra cash and help you a loved one's unlock a world of financial opportunities. The rates are great again. Customer service is great. Visit Emory FCU dot org for all the details. Certain restrictions do apply. Emory FCU dot org and the last number four zero one zero eight seven federally insured by NCUA Equal Housing.
Speaker 9: Lender fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: Here it is your channeline first one weather forecast. The name a cloudy day to day to flories possible later this evening high twenty six, down to six overnight more flores possible twenty three or high tomorrow cloudy again overnight three you heard it, three degrees and a high a twenty six on Thursday, overnight will of eight and again cloudy both day and night fifteen. Right now, it's time for traffic.
Speaker 8: From the UCLF Traffic Center you see health weight Mouth center offers comprehensive of bcdcaren advanced surgeon co expertise called five one three nine three nine two two sixty three.
Speaker 4: That's nine three, nine twenty two sixty three.
Speaker 8: Crews are working with the wreck northbound seventy five above Shepherd that has the right two lanes blocked off.
Speaker 4: Traffic heavy.
Speaker 8: You're out of Lackland eastbound Fort Washington Waste still a bit slow after an earlier accident before the tunnel. Chuck ing ramon fifty five krs the talk station.
Speaker 1: Sixty two fift about here see the talk station. Brian Thomas in studio, Congressman former tired Brad wentztrop All right, the burning question you summarized it. You pointed out they rushed the COVID nineteen vaccine. In fact, people quit the FDA because of concerns over rushing it too and making people take it too soon. We didn't test it enough. We're worried about it. What might the consequences be? But political forces came to bear and they advanced it and pushed it out too soon. How did this become political? And why would this such urgency to get this vaccine out when they had no idea whether or not it was.
Speaker 3: Going to be harmful to humanity? Yeah, it's really bizarre in that way, Brian, And you're exactly right. I mean, emergency use was put out and it was restricted to who should get the vaccine. I mean, I think Operation work Speed was successful, but people weren't honest for what had been created.
Speaker 1: You know, you'd hear the pier this is safe and effective. You don't know that, you know, you know, out of those words when the vaccine has not gone through proper clinical trials.
Speaker 3: Wellario, it went through. It went through good clinical trials. But what it proved was it's not one hundred percent safe and effective. And that's what people heard, right, people heard, you know, oh, this thing is safe and effective. I went through this with the ranking member Democrat ranking member who is a physician, and I said, you shouldn't say that because people here one hundred percent and it's not because we know from the trials, people still got COVID, they were less likely to be hospitalized, they were less likely to die. So let's use it for the most vulnerable. We didn't go out and protect the most vulnerable all of a sudden, it's like we're pushing this on everybody. That didn't make any sense, and so emergency use was one thing. But the Biden administration wanted to just get it out there. They put pressure on the FDA to speed it up, speed it up, fully approve it. Why I don't know, because they wanted to push it out. Like the Secretary of Defense General Austin, he was waiting, just waiting, and the public pressure saying why you shouldn't put it out as a mandate.
Speaker 1: He's the American military fighting force. He is pushing to hurry up and inject all of our fighting force. And what happens? I mean, think about it. If there was something far more devastating associated with the COVID nineteen vaccine that we only learned six, eight, ten months after the fact, our entire fighting force could have been potentially wiped out. Why because they wanted to rush and hurry up and inoculate everyone. That doesn't make any sense to me. Well, these look our fighting force are healthy. People are the least likely to succumb and COVID. I mean for most people. I had a terrible battle that we had it for six weeks. I was miserable. It sucked. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. And I think it's because I just got to know with my last cancer treatment my immune system was knocked out. That's exactly right. I was co morbid condition at the time. But most of the children who got it was like getting a cold, common cold. No one of the vast majority people who got COVID died from it. Well, it was the very, very sick, the coal morbid conditioned folks, So why rush it out. It doesn't make sense to me. Now I'm pushing it on children. And fortunately our pediatrician for my kids said, I don't see where the benefits outweigh the risk. And as I was talking to doctor Redfield just yesterday, former CDC director, he said, there's a large number of vaccine injuries out there and they haven't been processed and vetted. You know, you don't have the cardio myopathy kind of stuff from the.
Speaker 3: Other all variety of things, Brian, you know we saw. I mean, there was a member of Congress and she said that from her vaccines as a child, she got Gianbray syndrome. You know, she most people it goes away, but you know, she had that. She had those concerns, but she did get vaccinated after talking to her doctor. She had a choice. So she was probably vulnerable with other medical conditions that the doctor said, I think you should the benefits out weigh the risk. With our kids and with our military, no one knew, No one knew they they weren't they weren't vulnerable. I was told that I needed a booster to go to Germany. I had two doses of Pfizer, and I got COVID later. The only reason I knew I got COVID is because I couldn't smell garlic salt. And so when they told me I needed a booster, I said, let's check my antibodies and tea cells. Well on the Capitol Hill, they said, oh, we don't, we can't do tea cells. I said, okay, it's check my antibodies. A strong number was forty. My number was eight hundred and twenty one. No doctor's gonna and I survived. And I survived COVID right, didn't even know I had.
Speaker 1: It well, And that's the other thing followed T cell check for me, it was off the charts. I mean it was like ten thousand or twelve thousand. I mean I had more T cells that had fought off COVID after I had a natch really occurring about of the COVID nineteen experience. My body has a natural immunity, which is duh, kind of the way God created us. Will continue with Congressman once you will dive into the report. He presided it with the investigation, and it is a whopper of a report. Don't go away from a.
Speaker 4: Full rundown and the biggest headlines. There's minutes away at the top of the hour.
Speaker 9: A critical message, but it's important.
Speaker 2: Fifty five krs the talk station Voices of Reason.
Speaker 1: So glad we have you heard daily, you know, the only voice of reason on the radio.
Speaker 4: Fifty five KR the talk station.
Speaker 1: Seven five hey, five KRC talkstation. Well, we started early, but early is better when you're talking about the origins of COVID nineteen. With Congressman Brad Winsterrip now retired. He's out looking for a job, So if you see him hanging out the home depot, be sure him pick him up. He needs the work anyhow, Congressman Winstrip, it's been a pleasure having you in here. We've been talking about We started with a little bird flu, which you said does represent a bit of a problem. It could be a concern for us as we move forward, of course, on the heels of COVID nineteen, which is fresh in everyone's recollection. You discussed specifically the rush to get that vaccine out before it had been, in my opinion, adequately tested the idea that the folks in the America's military were anxious to hurriedly bring it out and inject our military forces early that raises so many red flags for me. We talked about the idea that you know, American military forces and the age group that they're in along with children, and the vast majority of humans was not really debilitated by getting COVID nineteen. It was like going through the flu. Yes, there're people who got bad cases of it, but this rush to get it out it became politicized, and so our conversation moved over to how did this become politicized? The old idea of COVID nineteen and what started in nature? It started the Wuhan Institute of Virology. It became verboten topic online, it was removed from social media. If you talked about this starting from the Wuhan Institute of Technology and a virology and I don't understand why, what big difference is there if we talk about it point we were working with the Chinese. You want to call it gain a function research or you want to call it widget research. We're there, We're at the Institute of Virology, American scientists. We are funding it with money. That is a fact. Jack, How did that become a their boating topic of conversation to even talk about it when everyone sort of you know, figured out pretty quickly early on that we have a physical presence there. This isn't like some secret Chinese lab like the Iranians building nuclear weapons underground. Man, we know they're over there, but we don't have guys in there unless they're spies. We have a physical presence, and we got money in our hands. Handing it over to the Chinese government, said well that part is exactly right. We were funding gain a function research in Wuhan, China, and doctor Fauci can say, well, that isn't the right definition, and this and that. That's wordsmithing.
Speaker 3: But everyone has a pretty good understanding of what was taking place, especially your listeners. I would say, I'm pretty educated as following it as best they could.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: Let's let me let me go back a little bit, just on a lot of things. I went to China probably eight years ago before this type of stuff ever blew up.
Speaker 1: I can't go there now. They don't really like me these days. But you don't want to go there, you know, I don't come back. Yeah, So, but you know, I said, I talked to him.
Speaker 3: I said, look, there's a lot of things that we can do in the health fields together. When I get my journals, my surgical journals, right, you know there are articles written by Chinese surgeons. You know this is non controversial stuff, right, and you can take a look at this. At the time, I argued, quit sending fentanyl to the United States of America. Right, but you know, to you know, fast forward, our State Department in two thousand and five had said publicly that China was working on bioweapons. In twenty fifteen, China, their Academy of Military Medical Science, wrote a book talking about coronavirus viruses as bioweapons. There were public comments by Chinese scientists over the years, some stating they had concerns about coronaviruses being bioweapons, and others just saying yeah, they could be sure. Right, so you see them talking about it. We've admitted that they were working on this. And where are they doing this in Wuhan, China. Yeah, okay, you have the Wuhan Institute of Rology, which, once COVID became a pandemic, was taken over by the military. You had China covering things up from Vegan not letting the who in President c telling President Trump telling that doctor tedros At the who saying, hey, we've got this under control.
Speaker 1: It's under control.
Speaker 4: No, it was not.
Speaker 3: He restricted travel, He restricted travel within the country. President Chi did yeah, but allowed it to go out internationally.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: So all the red flags are there. So let's go to what you were talking about about us doing research there. So EcoHealth Alliance is the company, if you will, that was doing the gain and function research in China. They went to DARPA Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency to try and get the grant and they were turned down. As we go back into their emails, and this is doctor Peter Dazak of EcoHealth Alliance. So try to follow the bouncing ball here a lot of players and working with doctor Ralph Barrick in North Carolina who in twenty fifteen wrote the article published the article with doctor Zenglischi and China about how they have created Kaimera chimera. If you look it up, it's the horseman, right. You've taken two things and put them together made one. The idea was you take parts of different viruses and put them together. They showed that capability in twenty fifteen. So here's Peter DAAAC of EcoHealth Alliance in emails with Ralph Barrack in North Carolina and ZENGLISHI in China, saying we're going to go to DHARPA. This is in our defense advanced research for a grant to do this gain of function research. He goes, we're going to tell them this is in the emails. We're going to tell them that we're going to do all this in North Carolina, but once we get the money, we'll do this in China at a BSL two lab. Okay, which is not as safe. There's three and four they're safer. We'll do it at a BSL two and save money. Ralph Berrick in North Carolina, to his credit, says, I'm not doing that right. I'm not doing that. This needs to be done at three or four et cetera.
Speaker 1: Daazik. In the back of my hat, I'm thinking, no, this does not need to be done. Stop doing this. But I know if you're going to do it, though, you got to have it in a high level lab, not a leaky lab. Yes, so yeah, which we know yes had leaks.
Speaker 3: So he goes to DARPA and says, no, we're gonna spells it out. We want to do this in China, DARPA says, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: Going back to the whole idea of bio weapons, it's too risky because you're you're creating this chimera thing which allows the manipulation of these viruses to maybe specifically target certain select people like exactly Jews or white people, or Northern Europeans or black people, or I mean our DNA is broken down differently. I mean they're doing cancer research. It's mind blowing tailor made to attack your specific cancer. And if they can do that, they can tailor make one of these these biologic weapons to kill a certain segment of society while freeing everybody else.
Speaker 3: So DARPA under defense says, no, too risky. We're not funding a grant like that. So now he goes over to NIH National Institute's Health who runs that, Francis Collins, and this would come through NIAI D who runs that, Tony Falci, Tony Fauci. All right, So in twenty eleven, Collins and Fauci had written articles saying, therefore, gain of function research and why do they want to do that? Their basic premise, if I can break it down for the listeners, is that if we can create a virus that may arrive from nature, that may arrive from nature and have the cure for it, then there's nothing we can't cure if it aris twenty twelve, In an interview with Tony Fauci, someone I asked, after understanding more about gain and function research, says, well, aren't you concerned that it might get out of a lab and create a pandemic. Doctor Fauci's response was, and I'm paraphrasing, well, I think the benefits out weigh the risk. I think it's very low risk it would get out of the lab, and the benefits out weigh the risk. He's never contradicted that. He's never gone back and said, well maybe I should have thought differently about this. No woops moment, No no, no, no, no, not allowed to go that and condemn yourself. But anyway, so here we are, so the money goes out. What's even worse, Brian, and this is what we discovered through this report period, is how did this grant get out? What's the process, Doctor Fauci tells us in this transcribed interview, he said, well, you know, people propose these things, they go to a committee here at an IAID advisory committee. If you will, they review it, and boy, once they approve it, I just sign it. At one point he said, he said, we have billions of dollars of grants coming through here. I can't know what they all are. So who's responsible? So we said, but look, EcoHealth Alliance wasn't complying with the grant. They were supposed to do periodic reporting of what they were doing, and especially if they created something that increased in pathogenicity in other words, became more dangerous. That happened, and they didn't do it. They were two years late with their report. All kinds of excuses.
Speaker 1: Well, in a world, in a government that is this big and fishing out this much money and has no idea where the money is coming from, or where it's going or what it's being used for, that's how we end up with shrimp on treadmill studies, and that's how we end up with the Department of Defense. It can't even pass an at eight times in a row. How the hell is anyone expected eco Health Alliance the report on its own oversight? Where is that? And is there someone sitting around tapping their fingers, going, hey, eco Health is alliance, but is behind It's supposed to be a report to us by now, and that was that person doesn't exist.
Speaker 3: That was my exact question to doctor Fauci. I said, does a red flag go up when they're not adhering to the tenants of the of the grant? And he said, oh, that's over in compliance. I don't have anything to do with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I said, well, how about who's got oversight over a lab of the lab in an adversarial country that's doing dangerous research. Who has oversight over that? And he said, oh, I wouldn't even know how to do that. Let's continue us to fix. Uh, we've got a lot of problems on our hands. Seven to seventeen fifty five Carcy talks more. We have retired Congress from drad Weinster. It's frightening stuff we're learning here this morning on the morning.
Speaker 1: Show Fast and Pro Roofing not frightening awesome, They are truly awesome. A plus is a better business perial honesty. There's a rare commodity in roofing business, and that is people who are honest and will give you an honest assessment of your roof. And that's where Fast and Pro comes in. Just absolutely wonderful folks. I mean there were a whole business is generated based upon the fact that they're honest and they are absolutely the best in the business when it comes to the quality of the roofing work they do. And it's more than just roofs, although they do every kind of roof out there. You want a metal roof instead of a shingle roof, you want a shingle roof. If you need a shingle roof replace, they'll automatically upgrade you to that PRO fifty years Shingle Certainty Landmark PRO fifty so you don't have to worry about deciding between a twenty five year and a fifty year warranty. Get the fifty it's automatic upgrade. But if you want custom copper work done, if you want box cutters built, rebuilt, they do everything, plus exterior projects like sighting and railing and other things. I always recommend go to the website and take a look at the work. Gorgeous and that's why they have an A plus the Better Business Bureau. Of course, I love the work they did on my home and of course Eric, my daughter's fiance. Maybe the guy taking a look at your roof and he's an honest kid too. I wouldn't have approved if he wasn't. Five one three seven seven four ninety four ninety five schedule that free inspection and free quote five one three seven seven four ninety four ninety five online Fasten fast and Fasten proroofing dot com.
Speaker 7: This is fifty five KRC an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 1: The music we listen to all Jenna Night first one of one four KS says today's going to be high at twenty six. Few evening florries are possible overnight and Floris as well. Low of six degrees floris hi twenty three, partly cloudy skies, a low of three overnight and a mostly cloudy Thursday. With that, I have twenty six overnight little of eight parenthetically fifteen degrees right now traffic time Bromly you.
Speaker 8: See how traffic center you see upwait Boss Center offers comprehensive obees and care and advanced surgical expertise called five one three nine.
Speaker 4: Nine two two sixty three. That's nine three nine two two sixty three two recks.
Speaker 8: He's pound two seventy five, one after Hamilton on the left, one after Winton on the right, North pound seventy five cruiser working with the wreck on the left hand side.
Speaker 4: After you got passed.
Speaker 8: Mitchell all clear, northbound seventy five above Shepherd Schuck Ingram on fifty five KRC the talk.
Speaker 1: Station seventy two if you have Kircity talk station knee deep in the COVID report, Congressman retired brad winstri Benz Studio, and of course he's sitting in front of the how many page five hundred.
Speaker 3: Five hundred and twenty pages report and seventeen pages or recommendations for the future, which I hope the next Congress takes up.
Speaker 1: Okay, because we got bird flu of fairness in the face and that may or may not be you know, need these recommendations. But we are learning a whole lot in the aftermath of the lies that have been spread on it's probably some more lies than COVID nineteen cases out in the world. They rushed the vaccine, They denied that this was a lab created phenomenon, and in fact, there were people that did the research you mentioned off air. The FBI, they looked into this extensively, and there were many people who concluded this was at least potentially, if not likely created in a lab. Now with given the history of what you've explained to my listening audience and me about working with and these chimeras and the creation of things that make them more communicable for the purposes of bioweapons. Scary, who came up with the whole idea this came out of a wet market? And why given the viability and the reality of all the prior reporting and the admission that this work is being done and has been done in the name of looking for bioweapons, why the absolute outright denial and why the ignoring of what the FBI concluded, which this this came out of the one instudibrology.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the confidence in that from the Intelligence Committee, which I've served on for ten years, has increased with things we find. So keep in mind that our report as we put it out is unclassified. I hope that there's other things that will be declassified in the next.
Speaker 1: Because you know they exist, you just can't talk about, correct.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that you know, more compelling and help make the case that perfect came from the lab.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but let's talk about motive for a second, please.
Speaker 3: You know, so China has every motive to say this came from nature.
Speaker 1: They don't want to They don't want to be responsible for these millions and millions of deaths. Right.
Speaker 3: And you know, you know, first of all, no country wants to say, hey, come visit China, spend your money here. Guess what, We've got a virus that's killing people by the millions. Right, So they they have all kinds of motives to cover it up because they don't want to talk about their buy a weapons program. They wouldn't want to do that, and they don't want to be at fault for any of this.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 3: Then you have in the United States. You know what's the motive here, Well, we were funding gain of function research in China and we have, you know, top level government scientists who were in favor of this type of research, and so it behooves them to say that it came from nature. Now you can go further into what we discovered in the report is those that came out and wrote what's known as proximal origins, where a group of international scientists who do gain a function research or invested in this type of research, so they write an article that says it came from nature. They were put together and assembled by amongst others, doctor Fauci and doctor Collins, and a gentleman named Jeremy Farrar, which I won't get into his background, but they put this group together. When we get their internal messages, whether it's slack messages or their emails, they're saying that this thing looks engineered. They're saying it looks engineered, and they.
Speaker 1: Behind the scenes are saying it looks engineers among themselves are saying it looks engineered. Out loud though they're saying it came from that we market, they say, we can't rule out it's engineered. They're saying all these things, and they said, Christian Anderson said in his internal messaging, said my focus is to disprove the lab leak theory.
Speaker 3: They say, imagine what this will do to international harmony if someone of credibility says that this came from the lab. Right, these are the things they're saying. These are the things that they were saying in their internal emails. So they have a lot of motive to say that it came from nature, So they write proximal origins. Doctor Fauci, probably without the present or vice president even knowing, suddenly steps up on the White House Lawn and says, I've got this report just in and by the way, it wasn't peer reviewed, and it was full of assumptions, and it says this this came from nature, and you know, here's how and a bunch of scientific gobbledy goop. But they completely ignored the idea that it could have come from the lab. And doctor Fauci said, this is definitive. These are brilliant evolutionary virologists, et cetera, and so trying to make it case closed. And that's only after doctor Collins said to doctor Fauci in an email, can't you do more to put down this lab leak? And the very same day that he says this on the White House Lawn, the author, doctor Christian Anderson, is saying in his emails, we still can't rule out that this is engineered.
Speaker 1: Stick around. It's seven point twenty eight a fifty five kerse you talk station. Affordable imaging imaging MRI, CT scans, echo cardiograms, lung screenings. They are very affordable at affordable imaging services, unlike the hospital where they're not period end of story. MRI thirty five hundred dollars five grand for a CT scan, separate bill for the radiologists report. This is the kind of money you're going to be facing if you go to the hospital imaging department. All but my insurance will cover what you're out of pocket. You got a copeck, and how can you justify five thousand dollars for a CT scan? We you can get one for four hundred and fifty dollars with the same kind of equipment and professionals operating it. If you go to Affordable Imaging Services, you hate the contrast with that CT scan? Okay, six hundred bucks, and you can tack on an extra bill for the contrast too. Parenthetically, if you go to the hospital imaging department, look, they're fat cash couse for the hospitals. That's the bottom line. If you don't care about overhead, if you're looking for flashy this and that, and you're not interested in paying the rest of the hospital's bills like for air conditioning, empty rooms and everything else that goes along with it. Affordable Image Services is there for you, same kind of equipment, professionals operating, and echo cardogram four hundred and ninety five bucks, ultrasound two hundred and fifty bucks. Go ahead, call the hospital imaging department, find out what your out of pocket responsibility is going to be, and then say you know what Thomas is right? Do what he did? Which I did? I want to? I got, I set scan there five one three seven, five three eight thousand. You have a choice when it comes to your medical care. Save heap loads of money five one three seven five three eight thousand. Online It's affordable Medimaging dot Com fifty five.
Speaker 3: Car the talk station I love it joined the millions all red.
Speaker 1: Forecast. We have a high twenty six days, some evening floorries dropping to six degrees over nine florides are still possible. Tomorrow's high twenty three with clouds overnight cloudy and three and on Thursday mostly cloudy day with a high twenty six. Right now fourteen Time for traffic.
Speaker 4: From the U see out Traffic center.
Speaker 8: You see health Weight Boss Center offers comprehensive Obcdcaren and fans surgical expert tease call five.
Speaker 4: One three nine three nine two two three that's.
Speaker 8: Nine two sixty three East two seventy five wreck after Hamilton Avenue wreck after witting slow approaching boat northbound seventy five are wrecked near Mitchell. On the up side, the latest diseasebound on the lateral near Redding, wrote Chuck Ingram on fifty five krs the talk station.
Speaker 1: Seven two fifty five KRC the talk station mind blowing. That's how I described this conversation with now retired Congressman Brian Weinsterrip going over the report that was released, the declassified report, and without giving me any specifics, I don't get any extra information off air, at least regard with regard to the the sensitive nature of the unreleased information. Congressm and Winstrip is optimist or at least hopeful that ultimately you and I will get the unreleased version of this report, because everything we're learning this morning is absolutely it's just it's frightening, quite frankly, do you believe on any love, Congressman, after interviewing all these people and going through this whole chain of events, that, given the bioweapons research that's being done in China and this is a component of it, that this virus may have been released intentionally, recognizing as we must if you look at the statistics, you know global population is seven plus billion people. A lot of people got sick with coronavirus me included, but a tiny like flu like percentage died from it. That they would release it intentionally to see how quickly it spread, to see what kind of you know, reaction the world had, just to see, you know, if it sort of kind of worked, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, No, I do.
Speaker 3: And and they're sick minded enough, remember they you know, they from and demand abortion. They don't know, I know, respect for human life. Adolph Hitler is a great example.
Speaker 1: He'll exterminate the entire population of people if you got the there are evil, and there's evil in the world and they're part of.
Speaker 3: It, if it can enhance his tools of power, right right, Yeah, So no, I think I don't think that's the case.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 3: I do think from everything I've seen that the lab leak theory is most likely and it was an accidental leak, and I'll just leave it at that.
Speaker 1: But I tend to go with that.
Speaker 3: But the wet market, for example, I think was the first super spread spreader. There were cases before the wet market, and you even had.
Speaker 1: Well, once it gets released from the lab, if it's out in humanity and there's one person, maybe that worked at the Institute of Virology that went over to the wet market gets some dinner. That's where the heavy concentration of people in closed quarters are right. Yeah, it's like, could you like going to a concert and standing around breathing on everybody? Yeah? No, exactly right.
Speaker 3: And you never found an animal that had U So you know, you can go through all those animals, you'd think you'd find it in one of them. And I'm sure China would love it. Early on, I thought I wouldn't be surprised if China injects some animals with COVID. Well, the panglin, that's a whole nother story because it's the receptor binding domain I'm going to start talking over. It's a receptor binding domain of COVID nineteen that matches that of a of a pangolin coronavirus. The backbone of COVID nineteen matches largely that of certain bat viruses. But the key, the key to make it more infectious was adding a fure and cleavage site. Fure and cleavage site is kind of like R two D two's arm right, when R two D two can stick that arm at and get into any system. Okay, the fur and cleavage site is what the receptor binding melon. It sticks to your cell, but if you're in cleavage site, penetrate yourself.
Speaker 1: Okay. So that's what made it infectious to hussy.
Speaker 3: Yes, made it much more infectious to humans, especially as cells in our respiratory system. Okay, So that was the Eco Health Alliance proposal they wanted to do. To do that, Hey, let's put a cleavage site in there. Yes, like, hey, what's this? You know it's it's Lord Almighty, it's really dangerous and you know, look good intentions or not by anybody. I think the fright should have been there, and I will tell you today and people will agree with me.
Speaker 9: Gain a function.
Speaker 3: Research can be done through AI. You can take the sequences the viruses that were getting from animals through surveillance and through wastewater, et cetera, and take a look at them, and AI can then put it supplant different receptor binding domains or if you're in cleavage site and have a good idea of predictability of whether this may emerge from nature and how infectious it may be, we don't need to be truly making the virus.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know what, and I like just one great positive thumbs up for artificial intelligence. Along those lines. Stick around. We're going to continue our discussion, Congressman Windstrip in studio. First foreign Exchange, get your imported car, traditional European or any Asian manufactured car fixed for less with a full warrantab parts and service. You got to boil it down. That's it. Bottom line is your bottom line. Save a lot of money by going to Foreign Exchange. My son's gonna be taking a hondover. It's his now. We give it to him for Christmas. Let him deal with it. Many miles is that thing's gone on it, But you know what, Austin and the crew of Foreign Exchange is kept that thing alive and they're going to continue to do so. He's taking it in there tomorrow to have it looked at. That's what they do. It's Westchester location. That's where Austin, the crew of AC certified master technicians will take full care of you and you will save money versus the dealer. So trust them. You do leave with a full warranty on parts and service. Five one, three, six, four, four, twenty six, twenty six Tylersville Road exit off of seventy five go east to Kingland Drive. It's two streets hang right, you're there five one three six, four four twenty six, twenty six online four and x form THELETTERAX dot com.
Speaker 7: This is fifty five KRC and iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 5: Men.
Speaker 1: The New Year's most Exciting day today is ISS Channel nine high twenty six, overnight low six flurries possible this evening and overnight tomorrows high twenty three, partly cloudie, overnight low of three and a high twenty six on Thursday. Right now fifteen degrees tier traffick from the.
Speaker 8: UCUP Traffic Center U see Health Weight Boss Center offers comprehensive obcity care and advanced sergic expertise called five one three nine three nine two two sixty three. That's nine three nine twenty two sixty three. Cruiser're working with an accident Loba Lane. He's found on the latter on at Reading Road two Rex East two seventy five one after Hamilton won after and Witty traffic slows approaching boat Chuck Ingram on fifty five KR scene the talk.
Speaker 1: Station set forty two fifty five Kcity Talk Station congressrom Winstrom in studio talking COVID nineteen. The report is out, the declassified version. We seem to have almost one hundred percent definitively proven that it was the Wuhan. In pseudivirology, gain of function research was being done, we were paying for it. All. This is well documented in the emails of exchange between the principles behind the scenes, even though they denied it outright. The main reason I have come away with, and this is kind of where I want to boil it down, Congress from Winstrom, this is really kind of all about money. If you find out or if we the American people or the world finds out there doing gain of function research, then the grants might stop. If COVID nineteen would spread globally and did kill millions of people, I will grant you been sick in hundreds of millions of people, and it was created in a lab, we might be inclined to say, you know what, stop that. I'm sorry, no more grant money for you. Is this is that? Can I boil it down to that sort of minimalist conclusion, Well.
Speaker 3: It's it's not just grant money, you know What's what's China's motive? They don't want to be blamed for this, even if it came from nature, because they want people to come and visit China, So it's their tourist industry, yes, sure, and it's and it's it's hurt their economy, you know. So then you get to our government. We've been funding gain and function research. So you don't want to say it came from from.
Speaker 1: No connection with it, from all ad we were there, Oh my god, right right, so you want to back away from it.
Speaker 3: You'd rather say it came from nature. The international scientists that are doing this type of research, as well as our funding of it as we speak, have have have a motive because they get their money through grants and so you know, look, we just found so many things, Brian, through this whole process. You have doctor doctor Morin's who's fuci's deputy, talking to doctor Dazik, who runs EcoHealth Alliance who's doing the gain of function research in China. We found in his emails his official email. He says, start emailing me on my Gmail because these blankety blanks are foiering me Freedom of Information Act where we can get his official documents, and he said, and I'll delete anything I don't want. In the New York Times I mean, and then you dig further. I mean, every rock we looked under, we found another rock to look under. And it's just really disappointing that this is our government today and our agencies need to be brought under control in a big way.
Speaker 1: Well, and that is a tough row to ho. It's certainly something worth trying at least, because right now there is zero accountability. Very quickly here, if we go to the break, we just identified in a sort of summary form, various reasons why we were all collectively lied to and the motivations behind it. How about corruption? You know, the Biden administration has been paid handsomely millions of dollars by the Chinese Communist Party, funneled through Hunter Biden for example. I remember this. You know, this whole discussion reminds me the fifty one, you know, CIA Operating Intelligence intelligence that oh this has all the year marks of Russian inclusion. We knew that was a lie, and they knew that was a lie when they wrote it. This sounds a lot like that. But in terms of one other motivation not wanting to blame the Chinese regardless of our fingerprints being on in connected with the research, is I mean any thought that maybe certain members of Congress or the president is corrupt and the Chinese had the goods on them for example.
Speaker 3: Well, this is brad Winstrop talking now, Brian. I mean just by looking at the things that we do know. You know, Hunter Biden was getting money from people all around the world, you know, through his using his father's name and influence through that, and you know we got information and how much for the big guy. Well who's the big guy? You know, it's everyone can you know know it's Joe Biden. Now he's gone and pardoned his son for the last century. Perhaps I'm exaggerating there, but you know, anything he's done, you know, but that doesn't mean you still can't investigate, and you still can't get him under oath for things. You just may not be able to prosecute him for him, is what I understand. But certainly there's they're they're compromised. They're compromised in so many ways. The family is at least and so whether it's the whole administration or an administration is protecting the compromise president. You know, it's it's interesting that Joe Biden met with President she not that long ago and there was no reporting that they he even brought up COVID. He didn't even say, like, you know how your people doing, you know how you guys, you know, managing with COVID and and the fallout of COVID. Still at this point you don't you don't even talk about about COVID. So you know, there's there's is the notion that the Biden family is compromised and so let's just let' but let this be water under the bridge. Those were Adam Shift's words two years ago with their report two years ago from the Intelligence Committee, was that well, let's just not look for the origins of COVID. It's water under the bridge. And it's like, come on, you know, this is not this is not how it works in America. You know, the American people, you know, are the government. They are the owners of the government.
Speaker 1: They are and you know, those who do not study the mistakes of the past are destined to repeat them, which is why you look into this so it doesn't happen again. Seven seven. If you have ks DE talk station one more with the retired Congressman Bread one strip after otor Exit od O r XIT. That's the website od O r xit no e odor exit gets rid of the odors. Any odor you could come up with, you can go ahead and try to stump them, and if you have something really nasty, call them up ahead of time. There's a total free number at otero exit dot com and say listen, here's my problem, and they will recommend one of the odor exsit products. To the extent you can't figure out which one to buy on your own, it's all right there. Smoke, mold mildew's, skunk spray, any kind of pet odor you got, you know, catbox odors, all of it mold mildew. And it's one hundred percent guaranteed one hundred percent satisfaction guarantee. If you use it as directed and it doesn't get rid of the odor, you get your money back. Order it online. It'll be about on your porch by tomorrow, as long as you order before three pms overnight delivery from otor exit dot com. Or buy it locally. If you can't stand the odor anymore, buy it locally today. Go to oto exit dot com and just type in I think your zip code is a search engine right there. Otor exit dot com works on everything except the stench of politics.
Speaker 2: Fifty five KRC dot com justin Willin.
Speaker 1: Well one thefoerecast. We got a Flory's possible to seeding. I have twenty six today over night litt of six twenty three to the high tomorrow with partly cloudy sky's overnight lit of three partly clotty and a mostly clotty day Thursday high at twenty six seventeen. Right now, trying for traffic.
Speaker 8: From the UCUM Train center, can you see health Waite Laws center offers comprehensive of BCD care and advanced search of co expertise called five one three nine three nine two two sixty three.
Speaker 4: That's nine three nine two two sixty three.
Speaker 8: The latest accident stop Pound seventy five just below one twenty nine. Traffic starting to back up a bit east Pound two seventy five slows past two rex Hamilton Avenue and after Winton eastbound lateral. There's an accident at reading west side chut king ramon fifty five.
Speaker 4: Care see the talk station.
Speaker 1: Seven fifty one. If you have KIRCD talk station you could talk for hours and hours with the tire congressman Wednesday about this COVID report which just came out. UH he's going to give you the details on it, because you can read it for yourself. It's broken down, it's got footnotes, it's got references. But real quickly, before we get to that information, which I know you want to pass along to the listeners in summary fashion, why the reluctance to allow different treatment methodologies. We have a new virus, it's exploded in the planet. It's COVID nineteen. I know they came out with this emergency use authorization, you know, a pharmaceutical which the pharmaceutical company was paid handsomely for. But why not all these other options. I mean, we've been using holistic medicine and other forms of medicine off label use medicines forever, as long as they've been around. We've been trying different things. But you mentioned using ivermectin out loud or mentioned it on social media.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: It was as if you uttered the N word or something. You were banned. You were dismissed as a crack and a quack horse medicine. But as it turns out, it actually worked.
Speaker 3: It worked for a lot of people, and there are scientific paths to explain how this may have had some benefit for people with both of those. And I can't recite it offhand, but I looked it up. You know, you could see that there was a potential there. Doctors were doing no harm. These were FDA approved drugs, and yeah, they were using it off label. Well, we did a lot of things off label all the time, right. I used nitro glycerine, you know, for the for the lower extremity. Why to increase circulation, which is what nitroglycerin does for the heart, So I'd use patches or people have diminish circulation, and it's not approved for that, but I know, I know scientifically it has an effect, yes, And no one ever questioned me on it. And all of a sudden, we're doing these things when people were desperate. And here's the problem, Brian, And this is what really bothers me as a physician, is you have these people. They may be MD, but they haven't stood over a patient in years.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Off air, you mentioned Fauci specifically, and he tried to suggest he had some connection with patient care. Zero, he wasn't. He wasn't treating patients.
Speaker 3: You know, he's not a diagnosed diation and Rich McCormick, freshman Member of Congress, who emergency physician, and he was standing over patients trying to save their lives. And so, you know, so if you have something that's not going to do any harm but may bring people around and help them, why would you not use that, especially when you have nothing else exactly and you know, again do no harm. But you know, and there's also we've got laws on right to try. Patients can say no, you know, but if the doctor explains to you. But you know what, we were eliminating the doctor from the equation. Yeah, think about that. The mandate totally takes the doctor out of the equation.
Speaker 1: And the pharmacies too. They were told they were not a lot of Fiel prescriptions for certain medications. Oh and it was pharmacy.
Speaker 3: But I had doctors I've known and worked with for years, primary care doctors mostly called me and said, you know, I can't afford to lose my license right now, and I'm getting these threatening calls. I still have a couple more kids to get through college, and this is what's happening.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 3: I called the governor because you know a lot of these things are state controlled. Well, they are state controlled, and we got to be careful that We're not in Ohio not doing this to our providers.
Speaker 1: It's so bizarre.
Speaker 3: I can't, for the life of me understand where someone would have the nerve to stand up and say, you can't prescribe that off label, you know, and doctor Fauci, you know, he compared it if you take the horse dose of ivermectin. Yes, it's going to be a problem. You take the horse dose of anything. It's there the specific drug that's hurting you. It's the quantity. It's the quantity. And if you prescribe a human dose that's safe and can be effective, certainly for parasites, then you should be able to prescribe it and hope for the best. And many people claim, you know, the thing we're talking about was convalescent plasma. You know, we people who got COVID and recovered have antibodies like me. Yeah, and you know, so you take the plasma, you spin down the antibodies and you have.
Speaker 1: To have a blood type match like a traditional vaccine in many respects.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, or treatment or therapeutic right, So we were given that to people. I remember somebody being written up in the enquire said, oh my gosh, I thought I was going to die, and then I got this. I was better the next day. Granted it wasn't. The monoclonal antibodies are better, but we didn't have them at the time.
Speaker 1: I understand, well, Congress wants it has been a distinct pleasure having you in here. Disturbing and frightening and and nefarious all. I just it's got all the intrigue of some kind of crazy novel that's all been made up.
Speaker 3: But go ahead and give you a look. And our report, you know, you can look it up online. Just go to Majority Report Coronavirus Pandemic. It'll come out and it's got all the categories. I mean, we looked at the nursing home deal in New York and had Governor Cuomo in. We looked at the effects of the bills that we passed. This was you know, we uncovered a lot of nefarious behavior, but you can break it down by category. Read the part that's that you're interested in. We tried to make it easy reading. Everything is documented. We have all the footnotes, and even when we have parts of emails, we're not cherry picking. You can find the entire chain of emails.
Speaker 1: As I would expect from someone like you. It's been a real pleasure. You know, I have always told you just because you're not in congressman anymore, doesn't mean you're not welcome here to talk about things like this. I know you'll keep your finger on the pulse that matters in Washington. I know you're off the bigger and better things in your world. And you know, God bless you for being around all these years for me and my listening audience. And again you have a welcome invitation here in the fifty five Caresey Morning Show.
Speaker 3: My friend, It's been an honor and I can't thank you enough. Because part of this job is to be a messenger.
Speaker 1: You know you are.
Speaker 3: We put out our emails, you know, we embrace the media. I was never afraid to go on CNN either, because facts are stubborn things.
Speaker 1: They are. Indeed, seven fifty seven sting around, we got the inside scoop of bright bart News. Gonna be talking to Oliver Lane, the London bureau chief about the UK, plus Daniel Davis, deep Dives Courn.
Speaker 2: It's a new year, new resolutions, new promises.
Speaker 4: This is a real world impact.
Speaker 2: On the same old from Washington. It's just another year of keeping you informed. Fifty five KRC the talkstations.
Speaker 6: Voice the Dark Herd Daily exactly the things that need to be said.
Speaker 2: Fifty five KRC the talkstation.
Speaker 1: Coming up an eight oh six here, fifty five PERCD Talk Station. Bryan Thomas wishing you everyone a very happy Tuesday, and welcome back the fifty five PARC Morning Show. It's time for the inside scoop from Breitbart Bookmarket b R E I T B A r T. Breitbart dot Com. Welcome back Oliver Lane, the London bureau Chief Editor Tay. We've got several topics to talk about. Oliver. Happy new year to you, welcome back to the morning Show.
Speaker 10: Happy new yet you too, and thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: Back to gate rather interesting article and I'll strongly encourage my listeners again. Breitbart dot com look up the article modern Life under Attack. Twenty twenty four should have been the year the West woke up to infrastructure sabotage. Frightening stuff you have in here. Of course you talk about the Russian, you talk about the Chinese, but then we also have the idea of radicalized individuals, no coordinated efforts. No, you know, they don't belong to cells, they don't have the Internet traffic and back and forth. They're attacking, you know, various forms of infrastructure as well. I mean, we have a multitude of bad actors out in the world, and is there really anything we can do about it by way of preparation or I mean, I guess I'm I'm sort of puzzled at the solution to all of this.
Speaker 10: You summarized it very well, and that's sort of the purpose of this article that I wrote.
Speaker 1: It was just as.
Speaker 10: Almost a counterpoints to the prevailing official narrative, which is that we're coming under a great deal of attack in terms of what they call hybrid warfare and the attack on infrastructure, which are authored predominantly by Russia and Russian agents. And I think when people talk about China, it's so often more of the sort of cyber security side of thing to these attacks, but when it comes to physical attacks, the talk is about Russia, and I do not you know, I would not challenge these are real issues. But what I think has to be talked about as well, and I think is I think it's.
Speaker 9: Possibly even downplayed.
Speaker 10: I think there is almost an attempt to cover up here is the degree to which that radicalized individuals, as you say, from the hard left, what they call in France the ultra left, who, as far as we can tell, because factor there's been so little research done on this, and Western intelligence agencies, it seems to me, are actually shy about talking about this. They're averse talking about leftwig extremism at all. Who are launching these attacks?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 10: I think the kind of the reason I decided to do this article now this year is the attack on French infrastructure the day of the Olympics. The you remember, of course, we all remember the that insane Paris Olympics opening ceremony. Well, it got a lot of headlines, but what I was really thinking about that day was the fact that Paris came under attack that morning. And it did make global headlines, but not as much as I think it really ought to have. But what happened was at strategic points on railways going in and out of Paris, in every direction coming in out of Paris. And this was a coordinated attack by groups of people or a group of people who knew who knew the system, they knew where to strike, to do absolutely the minimal actual possible work, to get the maximum possible in damage and.
Speaker 9: This is very simple.
Speaker 10: All you need to know is where the cables are. The cables are government signaling. You need a pair of bolt croppers and you can bring an entire rollway system to its knees. And this is exactly what they did. Hundreds of thousands of people were stranded. Because when it comes to operating modern high speed rail, safety is so important. And if there is no signaling, which is of course all computer controlled, all the data for signaling is transmitted by fiber optic cable. If there is no signaling, there is no railway. What you have is hundreds of thousands of tons of scrap steel that you can't run the railway otherwise. And it's incredible. I think that actually we've heard so little about this story since the French government decided that it probably was the Ultra Left and then they dropped the.
Speaker 1: Story like a hot stone.
Speaker 10: So what this ask call you that you're very kindly sighted in mind at the beginning.
Speaker 4: Of this segment.
Speaker 10: What it does is actually look at all the other stuff like that that's been going on this year, and there is just so much of it, and it is so little talked about it. I think it's going to become a real problem.
Speaker 1: Well clearly, And you mentioned railways, and there's this obvious there is this crazy push and here in America to build railways, and this is the solution for modern transportation. And I always look at it. You know, wait a second, it seems to me to be the most easily to the easy system of transportation to sabotage along the lines of what you said. I mean, if you get four guys with a couple of crowbars, I imagine you could take out one rail. And if you can take out one rail, you derail a modern engine and derail the whole the entire railway system. Maybe not that simple, but it's pretty damn simple. We've had attacks on power stations. You get a couple of guys with with with modern rifles and they start shooting at the transformers. It's easy to disable the power grid in a certain area just by launching an attack on one little thing like that. Honestly, sir, I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often.
Speaker 10: Well, that's that's kind of the point. Actually, yeah, happens more often them realize, but it's just not talked about because there isn't with these kinds of attacks. There isn't a sort of sexy Russian spies angle. It's actually a bunch of crumby leftists, like hard leftists who hate the modern world, who hate consumerism, and yeah, these are the these are the growth, the growth guys, these are the people. They think that we should be using lesser energy, people should be confined in their immediate neighborhoods. It mass transit is a problem.
Speaker 4: If you're like that Green Okay, so soon you mentioned, yeah, go ahead, No, I have to.
Speaker 1: Say so, Oliver your because the obvious question that's, you know, sort of screaming out here is what is the point? I mean, if you go and you stand there and you throw paint on a on a rem brand and your point is because global warming and you say it out loud, it may be stupid and pointless, but at least you're saying out loud. I hate global warming and I believe in it, and I'm trying to bring people's attention to it. But just bringing transportation to a screeching halt without any message associated with it. I mean, the only thing I can conclude, as you have these have to be left wing extremists because they're trying to bring society to a halt.
Speaker 4: Absolutely right.
Speaker 10: The point is undermining confidence in.
Speaker 1: The modern world.
Speaker 10: If you get to a point where you think there's no point make your trains, you can't guarantee it's going to get you somewhere.
Speaker 4: That's the point.
Speaker 10: And in terms of you know, the stuff that we've seen this year, there doesn't have to be a message associated with it. And there's actually a whole spectrum on this sort of thing you mentioned a moment ago. Yeah, how easy it is actually to derail a train, and.
Speaker 4: These things do happen in the.
Speaker 10: Ukraine War, the Russian invasion of Ukraine. Ukrainian partisans are like blowing up Russian supply trains all the time, and this is a very easy thing to do if you have you know, C four and you know all that sort of thing. But that's like, that's very high on the on the scale of violence, like you we're potentially killing people by and that's you know, probably doesn't fit very well into the playbook of these left wing extremists because they don't want to get caught, they don't want to go to prison, and because the the interference they're doing the attacks, there's there's no violence involved whatsoever.
Speaker 9: It's very low level, so.
Speaker 10: There's there's very little for instances that I can tell people actually ever being prosecuted this stuff, because no one's being injured overwork. Police are forces just don't have time to look into it. But this, this metastasizes this, This rolls on like a great snowball falling down the cliff because it grows and it grows because there's I think a feeling of impunity there.
Speaker 1: And I guess I can certainly understand that on some twisted level these people are political ideology is what it is. And this is all very very low hanging fruit, right, Oliver. It's low hanging, it's simple to accomplish. It's low tech in terms of all you need are minimalist supplies to bring about your intended result, and therefore it happens. Now. The problem is if this becomes more broadly coordinated, and I think, going back to your comment about the Chinese Communist Party, I mean, we just had our own. You know, intelligence officials point out that listen, anytime they want, the Chinese could just come completely wipe out our electric grid. That scares the living hell out of the Oliver. But apparently they've got the resources, they have the embedded software. They've been at this for years and years. They are at a twenty four to seven with propecion or professional Chinese Communist Party government organized hackers. They're doing this all the time. But with these left wing radical individuals, I mean, is there any possibility that these low hanging fruit choosing organizations could somehow coordinate their efforts to bring about something much larger in scale.
Speaker 10: So I think a key part of these ultra left I say groups, because I don't think there are groups. Actually, I think a key part of them, of these ultra left individualists is they understand that the second you become organized and you have groups, you have chat, yeah, that gives evective intelligence agencies.
Speaker 1: To go after you.
Speaker 10: And if they are all self radicalized, and they are all self directed and it's a you know, by a billion pinpricks, I think that they they believe that is the tactic that works best for them, because as soon as you start having meetings, as soon as you start having email chains, that's where that's where the observation comes. And this is a real problem for the law abiding majority. A great parallel to this is the Islamic state, which has had unfortunately a very high level of success in attacking European cities because they have had these lines of communication from you know, what was the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria publishing totally openly things as simple as the ice has had a magazine I think it was called Dibick or something like that, and rather than being you know, lovely articles on fashion or the latest news, it's packed cover to cover with how to conduct low level terror attacks. And actually, as you brought up earlier, I remember and ask them, I think going back to twenty sixteen that was published in this magazine, which was a quite a granular, detailed report on how to derail a train. But this meme, for instance, of Islamists terrorists in Europe driving cars through crowds, which now you know, you know unfortunately so well in the US as well. This, you know, this is to a very large extent, started in this magazine. It was tried once, it was found to work, and this Islamic State magazine put it in the next edition, which was if you want to kill the Infidel, borrow high power car and drive it through a marketplace. But because there's no direct communication between Islamic state leadership and anyone in any cell in Europe. It's just anybody can you know, they shouldn't, but anybody can download this stuff and read it. It's you know, it's floating around on the internet. There's there's no communications chapter, there's no two way talk for intelligence actors is to intercept. So you have these what they call self radicalize loan wolf attackers. When the attacks happen, the security services say, oh they worlds and our radar. This person was not known to us. And of course because all the people who were known to you you've already arrested. It's the ones who has self radicalized you can't lay your hands on.
Speaker 1: Well, I have to conclude Oliver Lane Bright Bart London Bureau a Chief. This leaves us in a rather desperate position. As long as there are people, you know, let's point the far left wing terrorists or fundamentalist you know, Islamic terrorism. But as long as there are people out there that are hell bent on disrupting society, there really isn't anything we can do about it.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's a tough one because it's like the defining characteristic infrastructure is it's very big and it's very distributed. How do you give any sort of protection over realm network that spans thousands of miles where a single attack at any single point will bring the whole thing to a to a stumbling halt. And you know, again, I just have to emphasize this when I say I am not talking about people planting explosives to railing trains. All it takes is a Molotov cocktail in a control cabinet. All it takes is a pair of bolt proppers and indiscriminately cutting every cable in that trough that runs alongside the railway. Doesn't matter which one you cut, it'll do something. It could be out of there before anybody's what's happened. It's a real weakness because we have a sophisticated, subtle sophistication and subtle systems that keep our western modern world ticking over. And that's brilliant because it gives us all a very high standard the civic. The problem is is that when we live among people who hate our way of life for one reason or another. We've talked about the ultra left, we talked about radicalisthemists. If they hate our way of life, then actually these very delicate, sophisticated systems provides a very effective vector for attack.
Speaker 1: Yes they do. And you know it's kind of funny. I'm laughing because if we all decide that we need to disconnect in order to prevent this, you know, disruption in our very lives, we become more more of a ludite type that would certainly fulfill their goals, which is to be well, less connected, less consumptive, less energy. You know, you get consuming, et cetera, et cetera. It's crazy, you know, I tell you have given so much food for thought. Oliver Lane again, please find the article Breitbart dot com Modern Life under Attack. Twenty twenty four should have been the year the West woke up to infrastructure sabotage. Oliver, enjoy our conversation. I really appreciate you coming back on in a best of or a happy New Year to you and everyone in Breitbart, and I'll look forward to talking with you again real soon.
Speaker 10: Always a pleasure to be on the Thanks again for adviting me.
Speaker 1: My pleasure. It's a twenty right now, fifty five K see the talk station. Okay, here you go, cover Sincy now. I mentioned my friend Jeff from Markhn and he listened to me and he said, all right, I got in touch with Cover since e they're gonna come over and give us the dog and pony show. And wow, he went with Cover Sincy and his employees are so happy. I got an email fromhim this morning. I was driving to work. I heard your shout out out, don't mind if you use us at all in in other words, using him as an illustration of what you can do Cover since he has been a smashing all in caps success here as example, just went to Kroger to pick up a couple of scripts for me a couple of scripts for his wife zero dollars. Had to recheck to make sure my other employees have had similar experiences. Should have made the switch long ago. Just you know, he always gives me an email talking about how great this has worked out for him. He is responsible for the company, He is responsible for the business bottom line. He has now saved his company lots of money, and his employees have better medical insurance coverage for less money. I mean, that's it, That's all there is to it. Covers, since he'd either working for you, you don't pay him a dime. Just get in touch with them. They'll check out where you are medically in terms of your place in life, what you've got currently, whether you're a small group like Jeff and the crew, or you just an individual looking for better coverage. How about not paying nine thousand dollars out of pocket before you get your medical coverage. They work with hundreds of insurance companies, access to thousands of policies, but they're working for you, and it costs you not a red cent to get in touch with them, and you initiate this process either call them or fill out the form on the website to call them, it's five one three eight hundred call five one three eight hundred two two five five. You know, it's like no brainer. Man, If the best thing can happen is he'say, No, you're great. You got the best coverage you can possibly get. Probably not gonna happen, though, they're gonna save your money. You get better coverage online. There's a form you can fill out on the website. It's Coversinc. Dot com. Fifty five KRC the talk station. The weather's probably enough to drive your fifty five KRCD talk station fifty five KRC dot com for podcasts when you can't listen live hour and a half with Congressman Brad Winsterp now retired, on the whole COVID investigation. Scary scary stuff. Get it at fifty five Kersey dot com. It's well worth to listen if you didn't listen live, and of course my conversation right now. First of the year, in a very happy new year, it is time for the Daniel Davis Deep Dive with retired Lieutenant Colonel Daniel Davis. Great to see your face, my friend, and a happy new year to you.
Speaker 9: I'll be twenty twenty five to you, Brian, been missing you, man.
Speaker 1: I know I listen, man, I read the news, and every time I see a story, most notably about Ukraine Russia, which we're gonna talk about it again today, it's like, God, I wish I had Daniel around it. Just exchange ideas about this, because you know you and I have been back and forth on this, and let's start with the article you afforded me to talk about as a springboard. Ukraine is bringing war back to Russia, as Lensky says after New Kursk offensive, and there was an observation in here because you have pointed out time and time again that you know, Ukraine can't beat Russia. They don't have the equipment, they don't have the guys, they don't have the hardware. What in the hell are they doing in Russia? Anyway? And I see this line here the Institute for the Study of War think tank report of the Ukraine intensified its offensive operations in Kursk through Monday. Here's the point, with Russian forces elsewhere in the region launching their own fresh attacks on the Ukrainian salient. So you're not minding your own backyard. You're busy going into Russia for reasons unknown to me, while the Russians are making advances in Ukraine. Does that make any sense from a strategic standpoint?
Speaker 11: Daniel, That didn't make any sense from any viewpoint. And it's actually worse. I did an update literally just minutes before joining you here right now to get the latest tactical updates all in that situation, and it's gotten really ugly, really fast. Because I knew already what was reported was that roughly a company size element and that means maybe twenty five total combat vehicles, tanks, are our personnel carriers, etc. Everybody in the West was calling this a big offensive, Zelenski. He was talking about it like it was an offensive. This was a small tactical counter attack. Really, all is what you can say that used to be in some circles, is considered normal in any kind of a fight where you have one side on the offense and on the defense, but the defensive side will launch local counter attacks to try to reposition the defense or to try to blunt something that the offensive side is doing, etc. The Ukraine hasn't been doing any of those anywhere for most of the year of twenty twenty four, and they tried one here at the last minute. But here's the problem. It made a very small incursion. It was blunted almost immediately overnight. Part of that what they had captured has already been lost. And then because they had to take forces from one part of the Curk Salients to the other part, Russia immediately recognized it, launched a fresh attack of their own, and last night had a huge swath in the northern part of that to further knock them out of the Curk saleent. So the net is a loss in Ukraine in the Cursk, and as you pointed.
Speaker 9: Out, it's still continuing to be a loss in the.
Speaker 1: Eastern Front and in the meantime, in the fog of war. I constantly mention that during our discussions, because honestly, I don't know what to believe anymore. I never have known what to believe. You hear an X number of people die, this number of people died. This one says thirty eight thousand Russian troopsmen killed or wounded fighting in the Western Curse region. Seriously, I don't know that there doesn't since a pro Ukraine article, I suppose it leans that way anyway, I don't know how many of the Ukrainians have died in that particular offensive either, But do you think there's any legitimacy to that figure.
Speaker 11: It's really impossible to tell because you have the Russian size. By the ways, claiming there's somewhere around can pardon me, fifty to sixty thousand Ukrainians who have been killed since Saugust when they first made this incursion, And there's no way to independently verify either one of.
Speaker 9: Them, except that it makes.
Speaker 11: Sense to suggest that the side that is attacking into the other is the attacker almost always has a higher casually count when you're especially making any incursion, but then for once after about the third week of the so so from late August on it's been kind of a skirmish back and forth, and the side that has the most firepower is going to inflict the most casualties. And so it's entirely possible that it's near equivalent between.
Speaker 9: The two sides, but that's just speculation. There's no way to know what it is.
Speaker 11: The only thing we can say because it's conclusive, is that we see that the territory is shrinking almost by the day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's one thing I have observed, which is a reflection of sort of the reality that you've been talking about since we've been discussing this conflict. Now. The other thing I observe in correct me if I'm wrong, there's so much of this information comes out. They used again the re Ukrainian some of those longer range missiles that we supplied them with, and my reading of the information was that the Russians shot them down and talked talked about this before. What's the point of giving them these longer range missiles if they have the ability, the demonstrably proven ability to shoot them out of the sky before they land on anything, We're wasting money and resources giving them a tool of war that isn't effective.
Speaker 11: Well, yeah, I mean that's one of the things that I've been lamenting for quite some time now, because there is a disconnect between the heart what Ukrainians want, what Western leaders want, and then what is graphically evident on the battlefield and what is possible And you have to take the emotion out of it and do a cold hearted calculation military power, What is the balance between the two forces, what is the capabilities for offense and defense, et cetera, And then you can say, all right, what is possible here? Unfortunately, that calculation is never made in the West. It certainly hasn't been for a long long time, and they keep taking actions that they want to achieve a certain outcome, oblivious to the fact that as is going on right now in the Kerk Salient, the opposite is is being manifest on the battlefield.
Speaker 9: And look, they're losing everywhere.
Speaker 11: You're talking about Trump coming in here now less than three weeks and everybody's wanting him to have this great negotiation, But right now his hand, when the day he assumes power is going to be is weaker by the day because of the unreality that's clouding the judgment of the people who are calling the shots in the war.
Speaker 1: Well, and not only that, you have I won't call it victories, but you have progress being made on the Russian side. The longer this battle rages, the more territory they seem to be taking over. So you know, I can imagine Putin just saying, well, wait a second, why would have want to negotiate you with over peace unless you start giving me a giant chunk of Ukraine return for it?
Speaker 4: You got it.
Speaker 9: That's exactly right.
Speaker 11: That's the dilemma that's going to face Trump when he comes in that the his emissary for the Rush of Ukraine war, General Kellogg, was supposed to have landed in Kiev today to start setting the stage for that, but he was changed his mind and was recalled.
Speaker 9: They didn't explain why, but I think.
Speaker 11: It's because they're reevaluating what's going on in the Trump team, because they're saying, hang on right now, we can't We might not even be able to get what I'm calling the June fourteenth line that Putin laid out this summer, where he said he's gonna have all of those four old blasts, even the parts they don't currently control, or they'll just keep fighting and take it by force. But here's the problem, Brian, if we go down that path, they won't stop at those.
Speaker 9: Four old blasts. So that is the real dilemma for Trump.
Speaker 11: Either negotiate away something that Ukraine hasn't lost yet but stop there, or try to get a better deal and end up losing even more.
Speaker 1: Wow. Well, let's pivot over to Zelenski. The name of the article. It's by Kate Surkhan. Zelenski takes some putin apologists US skeptics on three hour Lex Friedman podcast. I guess we would follow the category of US skeptics this morning, Daniel. I mean I would say that we're US realists. But anyway, I like that. I like that a lot better because we are realists. We were only pointing out facts here. It's not that we want we don't want the Russians to win and we want the Ukrainians to lose. This is you're dealing with factual information. How does Zelensky respond to this conversation that you and I are having. I mean, when we point out you can have all the Atkam missiles that you want, But if the Russians can shoot down every damn one of them, how are you going to use it to your advantage? And to what end do you think this is gonna going to serve you? How does he respond to that?
Speaker 11: Yeah, listen, I watched good portions of that three hour interview, and it was very illuminating because it just shows that Zelensky is his brain is just and I'm not saying this is in any harsh way, only an observation.
Speaker 9: It is disconnected from the reality.
Speaker 11: And I think that the truth is starting to press in on his psyche and he realizes there is no good way out There is none, and instead of acknowledging that in trying to make the best of an ugly situation, he's still clinging to this fiction that there's a good deal to be had out there.
Speaker 9: And several times in that interview.
Speaker 11: Lex tried to say, and he's very much pro Ukraine, He's ford Zelenski. He tried several times to say, listen, but if you're not even talking to the Russian side, if you're not even giving them a reason to have that negotiation that you're seeking and that outcome, He said that Putin doesn't have to do it, and the guy just wouldn't the Zelensky just wouldn't listen. He would just run back to Oh, Putin is evil, he's vicious. You can't talk to him, and he's like, it doesn't matter whether you think it is. If you don't talk to him, he'll defeat your country and he just can't get there, Okay.
Speaker 1: So it basically sounds to me like this boils down to a politician who's been back into a corner, and it's gonna be known by history as the guy who lost a sizeable chunk of his country fighting a battle against the Russians, along with an almost uncountable number of human human lives.
Speaker 9: Or Brian, he'll be the guy that lost the war.
Speaker 11: If you don't negotiate an end now to that's not good terms, then you're gonna.
Speaker 4: Lose the war.
Speaker 9: That is the horrible situation that they face.
Speaker 1: Right now, and that means losing Ukraine completely to Russia.
Speaker 11: It's gone far enough, yes, because Russia has the ability and the capacity and definitely the will to do that. But if Trump can come in and make a negotiation short of that, that's still possible. So there is something hope, but only if Zelensky is ready to start dealing with reality.
Speaker 1: Daniel Davis Deep Dive I enjoyed every Tuesday. I'm happy for the new calendar year and another opportunity to talk with mister retired Lieutenant Colonel Davis every Tuesday at eight thirty my friend, again, a pleasure to see your face. Just a wonderful conversation. It's engaging and quite often frightening. But again, like you said, we're just talking fat.
Speaker 4: It's true.
Speaker 1: It's true. Yeah, God love you, Sirah. Look forward to next Tuesday. Take care, see you next week. A forty fifty five care c detalk stations stick around. We got a little more talk about. Plus my friend Steve from us anstilation for Ask the Expert. That'll be the tail end of the program. I'll be right back.
Speaker 7: This is fifty five karc an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 1: Steve Perrins coordinated