Speaker 1: So Carl, you may not be aware of this. Uh, I'm not not that smart and uh I just got an email this morning from the atfuh rejecting my uh my form one because I had uh I had spelled my own name incorrectly. So yeah, I honestly, you guys, I don't know why you're listening to this.
Speaker 2: I'm a.
Speaker 1: Borderline mentally disabled man with them.
Speaker 2: I'm sure you uh did it like with a lot of attention and effort and didn't just go and move on to something else. Right.
Speaker 1: Even worse, Philip, I don't need your specific knowledge of what we're talking about. Uh. But even worse, I used one of those like little handy you know, like calculators, like it generates the form for you. Oh yeah, And at the end it was like, are you sure this is your name?
Speaker 2: It does?
Speaker 1: Really, I was like, oh, what do you know, stupid form. I'm a red blooded American man, I know what I want. Yeah. So anyway, that's that's kind of on me.
Speaker 2: That's delightful. I love that.
Speaker 1: What have you been up to? Carl?
Speaker 2: I wrote a West Texas cowboy song about a local news article in which a diverse set of people were engaged in various shenanigans, but it includes a rather mild ethnic slur. So I don't know that I should sing it here.
Speaker 1: But you know what, I'll trust your judgment on that. But uh, here's what we'll get up on one of my personal hobby horses. Uh, ipsters are getting into country music and ruining it crazy.
Speaker 2: Oh no.
Speaker 1: So I was driving back with my wife from visiting family up kind of far in the north, New England, and we're driving through this tiny little town in the middle of nowhere, main right, literal middle of nowhere, and we're at this kind of cooled hotel, you know, that kind of straight across bangs. Brooklyn types had bought it, you know, turn it into a nice spot, right. So we're at the bar there and we're sitting outside. It's summer, it's beautiful, and as we walked in, I see the kind of you know, obligatory you know, pride flag. The you know, this was a little bit extra because right underneath it there was a little receptacle like you'd pass around at church for plan B. So, you know, very socially conscious. But uh, the first song comes up, and it's Song of the South by Alabama and they're just cycling through all this like seventies outlaw country, which I love, you know, I grew up listening to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, but there's a party that's.
Speaker 1: Just like what do you guys not get it? Like when they're talking about New York, who do you think they're talking about?
Speaker 2: Do you think they're talking about They're.
Speaker 1: Talking about you or your parents? I guess. But also it's like Song in the South is just a Southern nationalist ant right, It's basically like have you ever seen the album cover?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I just could not square that circle in my mind where I'm like, you guys really do not understand what you're listening to. And I just want to say I've really flip flopped on cultural appropriation. Uh, my culture is not your costume, Heather, that's really your name, Fletcher. H point is. I find it insufferable, And you see it in the rise of this kind of like hicklib country music too. The one, the one that people always make fun of is you know that that song some guy sang on TikTok, Right? You know Grandpa was a liberal and he would have kicked your ass. See what we do safe Edgy swearing to of course, I like, I don't know, man, David Alton Co said the end word A lot, a lot, like a lot.
Speaker 2: Like almost as much as a rapper.
Speaker 1: There's a certain crossover, you know, like like I don't entirely buy uh you know Thomas Soul's thesis. But uh you look at David onm cohen, You're like, eh, okay, maybe there's some uh some more crossover here than we didicially realized.
Speaker 2: That's one of the only times when I'll grant anything to that guy is when when you're doing like outlaw country. Yeah, okay, I can kind of get it.
Speaker 1: Like his uh his bootleg record. I can't remember the name of it, but it's like whatever twenty four songs is it, David Allen co unrated or uncut? I can't remember some one ye yeah something. You cannot play it in mixed company. I'll leave in that no, uh. And I mean you see that as well with like the deliberate kind of top down push to kind of mix like country music and hip hop. Right, that's its kind of own conversation. But uh yeah, the prugs are taking our country music and I'm really not having it, man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know. It's it's funny when when you're in Texas and you're in like south you know, Southwestern Texas, West Texas, whatever, and you go into a hipster place and they're playing music from that area. You're like, okay, I get it, right, Like of course it, you know, And yes, the food's a little more precious and the menu is a little more precious, but like half the time the staff isn't from there, but the owner is, and so they're like they're wearing a costume essentially, and it really irritates me until I just say, eh, whatever, as long as I get to hear Alabama or something like that. Right.
Speaker 1: Well, it's one of those things that bothers me because like I noticed it first obviously with Carhart, right, and every time I wear this beanie because it is freezing cold where I am, I always keep like, oh, you know, hipster dressing up as a working man. I'm like, dude, I got this attractor supply for twenty dollars, like what we want to do here? It was a hat on a rack. Yeah, somewhat Similarly, the one I really noticed was real tree like when and it's kind of out now, but for a while that was kind of a like a daring thing to wear, like, oh see, I mixed the white trash aesthetic with my middle school jeans.
Speaker 2: Middle school kids love real tree, like regular just suburban kids love real tree, and it has to be real tree.
Speaker 1: Which is very, very weird to me because like I had real tree as a kid, and I wore it in the woods to go hunting. Yes, and it was like the like not the cheapest, but it's basically like Walmart camel right, Like it wasn't some high dollar thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: And you sort of see this cycle over and over again, like a while back, it was like Champion, you know, it makes like cheap again Walmart like pants and stuff like that. But as someone who, as you can probably Dell Carl, does not spend an immense amount of time dressing himself or paying attention to fashion trends, I just find it completely and totally baffling, especially when it sort of reaches the things that were twenty years ago considered to be like a marker of being like a deeply out of touch social pariah.
Speaker 2: Rush Limbaugh, that's funny, No, it's true, and it's always in cycles. And my daughter being female is tied into the trends, like to the nth degree. And she's very she's a very smart kid, she's very sharp. My son doesn't give a shit, but my daughter is tied into all these things. And I have to have these conversations with her on the regular and be like, do you know what that is? That means something and you should be aware of what it means. And she's like, nobody, nobody knows, you know, nobody cares. It's it's just cool. I'm like, okay, well, yeah.
Speaker 1: And that's that's a Obviously it's a hard argument to make when you're you're sixteen, but that is a that's a very bad piece of logic. Yeah, I don't care. It's cool, such as being a teenager. Uh, Richard Sledge sixty nine in chat, he's nor wooding. I can sense it. You you were correct. I'm aggressively balding. I'll really be a just a regular tinpool by the end of the year. And so that's what this beanie is for. So I just have to hide to cover up my shame. And you've sussed me out, Richard Sledge. Uh, did you did you see the Celtech news?
Speaker 2: Carl Those things are sick as hell, dude.
Speaker 1: They kind of stole it to be perfectly fair, right, yeah, like stuff in things does crazy stuff like they were the first guys who figured out how to make a a PP nineteen b zone clone. Yeah uh and they for those who is it, did I get those numbers?
Speaker 2: Right? PP? I'm just yeah, yeah, I'm just saying PP because it's funny. Oh oh.
Speaker 1: In addition to being scarcely planned, these only the highest brow commons.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah yeah. I mean we're the kind of people that mess up before and one by misspelling our own names, right yeah, not.
Speaker 1: Even my last name is my first one, which is one easier to spell. I've got nothing, Carl, I really have no defense. Uh. But basically, for those wondering, keel Tech is a firearms manufacturer out of Florida, sort of infamous for making just crazy stuff.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: The joke is always that, you know, their boardroom just has a little miniaturized train full of cocaine that kind of runs around, And they had this really bizarre handgun question mark that basically featured the fifty shot kind of weird helical Merry Go Round magazine from a P ninety, which you know, if you ever played, you know, a shooter game, you'll be familiar with stuck it on the bottom of a handgun, and I don't know, man just made some kind of weird Keltech, but.
Speaker 2: There was like a shell around it. There was this like shell. It opened up and that was retarded.
Speaker 1: As is often the case. Yes, and so an aftermarket manufacturer figured out how a way to sort of make it make sense, right, a kind of reduced the shell and put most exclusive most importantly fire control droop from an Air fifteen, which allows force reset safeties. Basically, it gave you access to totally not full auto, totally not a P ninety for like six hundred bucks sold really well. Keltech just basically stole it and made it worse. But yeah, man, I've got to give it to kill Tech for continuing to make the most just baffling, baffling designs ever. Yeah, and you know what, at least they're trying to.
Speaker 2: It's sick as hell. I want I'm I'm going to get one, and and you know I have a way though, is the thing, despite the knowledge that you have, I have a way. So yeah, I'm I'm definitely getting one of those things. Those are sick a lil Uzi Jacuzzi. Yes, you should buy a PR fifty five seven. They're cool. They're actually really cool their novel. They're kind of retarded, but that's how you get a small grip is by using a stripper clip or two stripper clips rather to charge the weapon. But those things are actually super cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'll be honest, I appreciate kill tech for refusing to do anything the normal way. Uh, it's it's interesting if nothing else.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: As far as other news, State of the Union, I didn't watch it. That guy whose gimmick is basically getting kicked out of the State of the Union. He showed back up producing one of the funniest images of President Donald Trump ever, where it's him in profile and behind him. I think his name is Al Green. I'm not entirely sure is carrying a sign. This is a direct quote from an elected member of government. Black people are not apes. That is pretty funny. I will add for the commentary onto that. So that happened really Other than that, I don't know if there was anything super notable to come from it, just kind of the normal political jockeying. Did you pay attention to anything particularly interesting, Carl. I.
Speaker 2: I listened to much of it, and what I will say is, you know, Donald Trump has this thing where when he's given the microphone, he takes a there comes a point where he's leaning on the podium and he's just like riffing. He's riffing on his own speech, and it just goes on way too long. But what I will say is that the the libtards doubled down on the lib tards doubled down on we don't care about Americans when when essentially prompted to, you know, display otherwise. And it and it was really funny and I don't know the overall thing, like it's a it's a circus, but at the same time, like it's great as seeing the leopard skin like adjacent to this man like on his shoulder is so appropriate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it was. It was pretty typical kind of circus stuff. As I said in an episode that shouldn't be available for free subscribers, will be up tomorrow. I wrote an article in Juneto magazine. Is that how we're saying it, Carl? If we got confirmation that that's how I would, I guess.
Speaker 2: Yeah, uh so.
Speaker 1: You guys can check that out. I saw editor in chief Philip on the ex chat in a while back, so you guys should check that out, written with help from Carl Doll, my copy editor, and confirmation constantly that I have no idea what I'm saying. Yeah, I would wish you guys could see the back and forth between Carl and I over an article, because it is basically me saying I wrote this, I hate it, and then Carl's extremely detailed notes on what I what, why I hate it so much, so.
Speaker 2: I would discoorde I would disagree with that characterization. I usually usually say it's actually good, but here's what you need to do to make it particularly good, because you're softening here, and you should just just get that fed post like line, like as, get that arrow as close to the fed posting line as possible. And yeah, that's that's my way of approaching these things.
Speaker 1: So well, I appreciate that obviously. I'll link to that in the description. You should read it and check it out. But Carl, I don't know if you caught this. There is a new kind of Twitter discourse going around not too long ago, talking specifically about homelessness, right, and I think I sent a link to this in the chat, but I'll just read it out from kind of performative communist Cassie Pritchard. This is quite long. We'll go back and forth on this, Carl So quoting.
Speaker 2: Isn't that a tranny?
Speaker 1: Oh? I just thought she was unfortunate.
Speaker 2: Uh, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just have a screenshot.
Speaker 2: I saw a hint that maybe my assumption is correct, but it could have been someone being cheaced. But any check here.
Speaker 1: Okay, sorry, we're doing some uh some impromptu uh investigative work. Yes, you guys talk so much in this group chat.
Speaker 2: Can find checking checking the package, as it were, which is something you should do before you Yes, anyway.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna leave that one there. Uh yeah, okay, let me find this original thread. No, but she is a supporter of unionized Starbucks workers. Yeah, okay, you take what you will from that.
Speaker 2: M all right.
Speaker 1: Anyway back to I would say the point that, let's be honest, we don't exactly have an iron clad discipline here. Okay, Cassie Pritcher, February twenty second. I see we are once again doing quote. Mental illness can obviously make you kill yourself, for drown your own baby or things of that nature. But I'll definitely can't make you say bad words. That your violent cruked soul. That's your violent crux soul. Discuss again, So for contact. For those who aren't aware, Uh, they invited a Scottish guy with turette to the BAFTA Awards, and in addition to other typically inappropriate outbursts, he made a comment about several diverse gentlemen accepting rewards.
Speaker 2: Well, he was in a film, a film about him, a documentary of like raising awareness of this of this condition, and his chief defender is a black man with an offensive English accent or a Scottish accent.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, yes, So of course you know the footage out of him screaming gamer words, and of course we are plunged into the discourse. You know, rational adults could say, Okay, maybe it wasn't the best idea to invite him there, but it's a guy with turettes, Like it's kind of how it works, you know, It's like bringing a pitbull into a kindergarten, Like okay, yeah, it's it's still the dog's fault or the guy with you know, turettes in a very narrow sense, but also guys come on like grow up, either don't invite him or just kind of expect what's gonna happen. So, of course the usual suspects are losing their mind. One might draw a comparison to the remarks of mister Green here, but anyway, so that's the background context on this. Okay, post two. I think technically Turet's is a neurological disorder and not a mental illness. But whatever. The last time we did it, it was about Kanye and bipolar disorder. The same logic is the same. Fundamentally, no one on earth actually believes that conge slash mood slash neurological slash addictive disorders can compromise your willpower or determine your behavior. No one actually has sympathy for any disorder of the brain if it results in outcomes they don't like. Okay, that's just not true, Carl, It's fundamentally not true.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: You live around more homeless people than I do, yees what you appine on this?
Speaker 2: The long and the short of it is that the vast majority of the people who are bo reals indigent homeless people are junkies who have become mentally ill or are making them you know, or are are junkies because they're mentally ill. And these are not people who can make choices. The saddest thing I think I've ever seen was a friend of mine who worked for Union Gospel Mission. He essentially had a job that was a charity in that he was barely being paid for the amount of work that he was doing, but he did it, you know, as as a good work for several years. And we were on a walk in a city infamous for you know, homeless people lying all over the sidewalks and attacking normal people. And he said, this is let's watch this. And and it was about nine at night and under this welllit street section of street and right in the edge of Smacktown basically, and we saw all these like literally developmentally disabled women in their forties and fifties come together as a group and lie down under this light so that the police could see them to hopefully deter lunatics from raping them. And that is the argument of the homelessness. Well, well, they would need to choose to be in these programs. These are people who can't take care of themselves. These are insane people. These are people with delusions that you can't possibly understand, and some of them are the other side of the coin is that there's a strong street criminal element who are just scum of the earth, and they're on the street too because it allows them to just victimize people and they get treated like one of these poor unfortunates who can't take care of themselves as well. So what is the what is the proportion of those people. It's hard to say, but it's kind of a spectrum. But that's who these people are. You know. There's also people that are just you know, useless and can't be held to any sort of standard, who are literally not drug users. It's strange, but it happens sometimes. And this the discourse around this by the libtards is one hundred percent wrong. And the amount of projection that is involved in this conversation in terms of one projecting themselves and their thinking patterns on the street people and to what they project onto us. The people who are like this is unacceptable is insane. But that's like there, their whole narrative is based on these forms of projection, based on inaccurate theories of mind for everybody.
Speaker 1: And so you're completely correct there and I think that this is a good bit of projection from the left towards the right, because obviously, Carl, you and I are quite fart of the right, but you know, have sort of just Christian sympathy for exactly these homeless unfortunates. But the idea that you know, in a kind of like civic sense, the love that charity is simply letting someone do exactly what they want, it is completely and totally untrue, right, the idea that, oh, well, they want to do this, so we should facilitate it and not restrict them. It is not true at all. Obviously, these people have horrible and miserted lives and it would be better for them and also for the people around them if they were not able to do that. Yes, exactly, it's really not that complicated. This is something we understood throughout history that you can't simply let someone do whatever they want because otherwise they would feel upset.
Speaker 2: And that's what monasteries were partially, you know, and nunneries like there was a certain amount of it where that was dealing with people who are semi functional but have mental illnesses, for example, and it's a charitable work to take care of them, and it also makes them not a problem for everyone else. And so what happens is an awful lot of the older people that you see out there are who are, you know, more on the innocent side. We could say they're mentally disabled and their parents passed away, and so there's nobody to take care of them, and so they're on the street and they are incapable of making decisions for themselves or doing day to day things. They can do very basic things if they're being wrangled constantly, but you know, if you make it about personal choice, they're screwed because they don't understand consequences.
Speaker 1: No, it is certainly clearly. And you see this if you've ever been to kind of a blighted urban center, right, you'll see someone who, either due to drugs or just kind of you know, genetic issues, effectively is incapable of even communicating the yes effectively, just a husk and the idea that the morally superior things to let that person slowly kill themselves. I disagree, to be perfectly honest. Uh carrying on, uh with with Pritchard's comments. The only sympathy anyone has for mental illness neurological defects, et cetera, is to the extent they go, quote, wow, you had to try so much harder than me, the average person, to perform in a way that's still acceptable to me. That's very noble of you. Look like the framing here isn't just you know, I find it irritating or I'm settling to be around someone with severe turrets. You know, I think that you know, most adults understand that that can be disrupt but it's something you sort of have to bear, right, they can't really help it. But extending that to you know, all the indigen right that these kind of transients is completely and totally not true. Like I can think of you know, several portions of d C where and to be fair, I haven't been here since they you know, send in the National Guard. But you simply couldn't go. Yeah, was not safe to go as you know, a young, relatively fit man, let alone, if you have you know, a woman with you, or if you have children with you. This is not simply you know, kind of personal judgment. This is not simply being like, oh, I don't like stinky, gross people. Although that is true, that is secondary to a erial security risk. I mean, look, Carl, you and I have hung out in Portland before, and you'll be aware that there are quite a lot of storefronts that are completely smashed out just from time to time. And so okay, that isn't just you know, oh I think this is grosser on site. It's well, you can't live like you would in a normal city if there were crazy people either pulling knives on you, lighting up, dying on the sidewalk, which is something I've seen before, someone expire on my front steps. Like the idea that this is simply kind of you know, judgmental care and behavior is completely and totally absurd, setting aside the issue of what's in these people's best interest, that there is a very real negative externality, as the economists would say, to this type of.
Speaker 2: Behavior extreme and it destroys, it destroys cities. It the a tiny number of bad actors or completely irresponsible actors cause catastrophic consequences for everyone else. And to be honest, it's interesting that we haven't seen like neighborhoods burned down over this stuff, because you see the the encampment fire all the time in areas where they're allowed to build these little you know settlements.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean carl to that point. Like, there is a bridge crossing the river right the main way you get in and out of one half of my town that has been reparably harmed during the process of restoring it over the really most of a decade because some guy was living underneath it and his little hobble caught on fire and melted a hole in the bridge. Yes, right, Like having a you know, multiple ways to exit and enter your city is you know, far from simply the kind of like country club, you know, stuck up prejudices of like quote unquote privileged white women. It's a pretty basic part of living in a place. Setting aside in anything else.
Speaker 2: Something very important to share. We have confirmation that Steven Miller eats bacon.
Speaker 1: Oh, because I was. I was listening to the Holy Post, which you should not listen to. It's very bad. It's sort of the you know that the bastion of very respectable Hi regime evangelicalism. David French is a returning guest Phil Fisher of veggie Tails and being a terrible libtard fame.
Speaker 2: It sounds awful.
Speaker 1: Uh, well, I was listening to this one my wife showed it to me. It was, to be fair, quite entertaining. But they made the argument that Stephen Miller was a Christian nationalist, and you know, I, of course, with my well developed senses, I was like, ah see, I've caught he's not. He is an observant Jew. I might have been wrong. So you apparently he eats bacon, So that's at least something. I don't pretend to know really anything else about him, but I did think that was funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's very interesting, and I must admit I was trying to scroll to get to the thread that you were talking about. Just seized on that.
Speaker 1: Hey, we were breaking news, folks, breaking.
Speaker 2: Breaking news, breaking news.
Speaker 1: By the way, I'm constantly laughing at the thought of any time the administration is involved in one of these riots. I just imagine Stephen Miller, like worm tongue just over Donald's shoulder, just saying, like, ye, Donald, machine gun them. Let me take out fourteen thousand protesters. You know, it would be funny.
Speaker 2: This This reminds me of my opinion on how we need to deal with the homeless issue, which is that you have a convoy of vehicles of various types with various types of professionals in this convoy. You have the Helpy Helperton Brigade who take the people off the street, you know, by going to these encampments and they very nicely, you know, they check them out and they have the medical people. And what you're doing is you're triaging these people. You're determining is this person on drugs right now or recovering from you know, getting completely obliterated, and what do we need to do in terms of their immediate physical health, like what what do we need to do to take care of this person? And then what bucket do they go into? Because they're not all criminals. Some of them are people. If you want to see the reality of who you're dealing with. There are people who get themselves put in jail for the winter so that they're not out in the elements, who are with it enough to do that, and then they're generally not criminal, right, But then there's also hardcore criminals that live among the homeless because they are enabled to a great degree getting free shit all the time and being able to move and flow through these these circles. If you ever read any of the stories of the tramps from the early twentieth century and the hobo encampments there would be like psychotic like rapists and murderers, like gay rapists and whatever it floating amongst these people. And so you have to be aware of who these are, so you figure you look them up, you do your biometrics, You find out who these people are, and then you triage them to figure out where they go. And then the ones who resist you machine gun them and then use flamethrowers on the whole site, because if they're irredeemable, you just have to get rid of them. And so what this allows you to do is to say, these are people who are mentally ill and can't take care of themselves, or they're mentally disabled and can't take care of themselves, and here's people who can clean up, and we can find something to do with them that's socially useful. And then you have calm places that are that have security and you can give them things to do. And you know, some people will give names to these kinds of places, and you could call it a type of camp if you want to. I don't really care. But what we need to do is we need to stop having lunatics like taking drugs and attacking people and just making life horrible because it's always very few people that are doing this, and it creates these conditions that just compound the awfulness for everybody. And it also enables people who are on the borderline who should be you know, scared straight, to have a visual example of what happens if they step over the line. Like that's all criminal justice has ever been, which is like normal people need to be able to do normal people things. We will punish people who do certain things, but we will also deter future crimes by making an example of them. And who cares if it's five percent of the population. That's how you come up with a really nice place like England is through hundreds of years. You just brutally repress people who insist upon being a problem.
Speaker 1: Just like to say, the opinions expressed by Carl Doll are simply one of a guest on this show, not necessarily us at the chance that is, do.
Speaker 2: You want to hear the do you want to hear the West Texas cowboy song? That are good?
Speaker 1: It this way? I got to strike not too long ago, and I've just now made it to the point where YouTube is paying me something. Yeah, so I'd like to I like to keep it on for a little bit.
Speaker 2: And another venue, and another venue.
Speaker 1: So returning to this threat, because there's actually some some pretty interesting insights. I think she's actually not entirely wrong on But if you don't perform in a way acceptable to other, sympathy for neurological slash mental illness evaporates instantly. To the extent leftists excuse schizophrenic murderers, but not schizophrenic bigots. It is because only the latter is felt as a social problem we get mad about. I think she's entirely.
Speaker 2: Correct about that, perfectly accurate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like I said, honestly, some some stunning, some studding self awareness there. We'll see how long it lasts. But I mean, this is exactly what you saw with the Zarubska situation, right, where again there is at least tacit support for a schizophrenic knife murderer, right, I mean there are dozens of other cases as well.
Speaker 2: They also love like industrial slaughter of Ukrainians the libtards, Yes, very much.
Speaker 1: So here's another kind of point of interesting commentary. Like on the left, we she is including herself in this fundamentally don't care about crime. It is morally uninteresting to us. It's just a thing that happens in the world, like the weather. So we are willing to excuse me mentally unwell is what she said. Meant to say, rather unwell people for theft, violence, et cetera. Again, I think she's actually completely correct about this. Crime is not an issue that the left cares about, at least the radical left, and when they do, it is effectively a proxy for punishing their enemies.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So, for instance, you know, in my home state, they've they've brought out a new law which says, you know, people under twenty one cannot buy or carry a gun unless they are accompanied by an adult legally defined as someone over eighteen. And look, why is that there? Is that there to actually solve a problem, or is it there to harass people they don't like? We understand, right, this will not actually solve any crime, because even if you can get two guys to surrepetitiously carry guns for illegal purposes, well, that law would not be violated as long as both of them are over eighteen, or even if they're still under twenty one. Ridiculous, But I think her broader point about simply not caring about crime is plainly and clearly true.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, they they've always been that way too. If you're talking about the modern progressive era, if you're talking about pre probably nineteen forty, it's actually this, it's the post World War two frame, which is that like, black crime is wonderful because as they're murdering whitey, regardless of who who was saying it on the libtard side. And but whereas before progressives were, you know, like, we want society to be society to be better, and we want to see improvements, so these are ways we can do it. So even eugenics, for example, the argument was generally about like how severe would you be in terms of applying eugenics to to to these people. So it's it's very it's it's quite fascinating, but it is distinctly a I mean, there's there's exceptions, like if you want to talk about communists for example, and there were absolutely communists you know, pre World War two, of course, but in terms of the level the degree to which they were promoted or mainstreamed, and so now, yeah, they don't care about crime at all. It's completely mainstream.
Speaker 1: Here's where we see that solid analysis start to fall away. Conversely, the right will excuse mentally ill bigots because they don't care about bigotry, But a mentally ill person who peece on the subway should be locked away forever in their framework. Now, I understand that it's not entirely sure what she's referring to. She referring to Kanye West and this guy with threats at the bapt Is. Do I care about that? Not in the slightest. They're famous people, right, it doesn't bother me in the slightest. But if there's a you know, a schizophrenic white guy yelling racial slurs on the subway, I still do care about that. I'm not necessarily morally offended by the specific words, but it's causing a problem I don't want.
Speaker 2: To be around. Yeah, public nuisances are unacceptable, and I think they should be punished severely.
Speaker 1: Right, and so again, I think this is the classic symptom of the left winging ability to underst and the morality of their opponents. Like look like I might find, you know, just because of its shocking nature. You know, a homeless guy saying something, or you know, transient yelling something unexpected that might be funny like in a flash, but that's still like problem, right, I still don't want to live in such a place where things happen. This is a complete and total projection in my mind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's like I don't I don't want other people to be bothered either. I think it's unacceptable for other people to be bothered. But to be a good libtard, you have to be like, oh, it's okay that that guy is shooting up and dying on the sub you know, the subway or the the transit public transit, and bothering all these people like aren't aren't you tough? Like why are you such a snowflake conservatard? It's it's absolutely hysterical, But all it is really is it's a cope that like that they've trained themselves with by not caring about other people at all or the quality of life of anybody, you you instantly are a good person because that means that you don't don't care about like black criminals or whatever, and and and so to have this severe opinion about like a word that these same people use like it's their last name, you know, it coming out of the mouth of someone else shows how false the whole thing is. And and they're they're they use terms like moral panic, you know, quite broadly. Uh And and it's to basically say I'm one of the good ones, even though they are in a moral panic about stuff that literally doesn't hurt anybody or cause actual problems, you know, because someone privately stated something or an opinion that they don't like. So it's okay for them to call you a nazi so that they can kill you or get you killed by some lunatic for having a political opinion. But you know, if Don Quavius or you know, Chuck the lunatic is attacking an old lady in the city and killing her or raping her, like, it's very low class to have an opinion and to think that that shouldn't happen.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, and that's exactly what you see here. The rest of this is not like particularly interesting. It's kind of more like left wing waffling. But Carl, if you had to guess what the the last section of this, the last post in the thread, reveals what's your guess.
Speaker 2: I saw like a handful of posts about it, I didn't get all the way through it. My guess is that it would be something like, I'm really smart. I'm smarter than a lot of libtards, but I'm especially smarter than the chuds, and I don't really care and I'm above it all. But also chuds are bad.
Speaker 1: Good guess, And in some of the sections I skipped over, it was that, which isn't that interesting? Okay, so this is the last post in right, can't wait? So I find it very annoying. But the same way I forgave the man who stabbed me and tried to kill me while psychic, I am forgiven the people who can't forgive them or anyone like him. So anyway, it's literally the bicycle meme, right, well.
Speaker 2: The very based ideas.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, imagine how much he enjoyed stabbing her. Right, who are we to say that.
Speaker 2: That was in fact? I can look at this ah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean there's another section which is what drew me attention to it that it has since been it has since been deleted. Rather where she effectively is talking about how oh this was all made in response to you know, some woman talking about how you know, after she had children, her views on this changed, and so the threat originally started before it was edited with you know, going back over, you know this is why we need to abolish the nuclear family. Yes, you know this does create quote unquote fascism in some women, and so we have to abolish it. Again, absolute lunacy.
Speaker 2: They frequently refer to it as the white woman problem, where they're like, you were a libtard and then you had children and now you care about society, like why are you such a fascist?
Speaker 1: Well, honestly, man, I think that that's basically what politics has come down to. Yes, is a very simple question of do we have a society or not? And do we want it to continue? And so you've seen some very odd bedfellows right of people basically saying like, oh, well, you know, I would like to have a society. For instance, I don't know if you caught Carl. And this this carries on to our long term project of following left wing left wing violence. Do you see this kid who got stomped out by antifoot in France? Yes, yeah, let me get his name up, which is it's incredibly funny. Yeah, Quentin is his name. He was running security for a Swiss feminist group of all things. And you know, as you can imagine, these women were disagreeing with the importation of people who have a very different view of women from the predominant right wing or the predominant Western one rather and you know Antifa, right, these these kind of uh psychos and losers. Uh basically, I mean they just stomped.
Speaker 2: Him to death. I think it was because Antifa is opposed to the perpetuation of society exactly.
Speaker 1: And so in that situation you have this this sort of odd mix of kind of uh French nationalists, right, a lot of them involved in kind of the will to Rise stuff with Swiss feminists against sort of new frenchman and also like the Antifa types, there have been been more kind of entrances to this weird war of will we have a civilization or not? You know, I think of figures like uh, like Flesh Simulator, right, a popular YouTuber who's you know, self described as kind of a you know, it's like a schizo left lefty libertarian, and you know, he's basically rapidly approaching the you know that isn't right, uh, you know, event horizon because of you know, both his opinions that civilization should exist and also his interactions with people who disagree with him.
Speaker 2: I was listening.
Speaker 1: It's actually quite a funny podcast, uh, just while I was doing some chores earlier today where he was was speaking about uh, maile theft, right, and it's somewhat hyper polic right. He basically talks about how, you know, male theft should be published by you know, public execution, right there, the kind of things that the Japanese were getting up to in that one. In that one, uh, you know, research car he can't send me that live. Sorry, horrible podcasting, but very funny.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And you know, embroiled himself in a massive fight with these anarchist types, because it's this kind of generalized critique, right, I don't like X y Z fact, so therefore burned civilization to the ground. And look, Carl, you or I are not conservatives, right, we were not these kind of Burkian types to understand that there is a need for dramatic change. But that is within the sort of shared premise of thinking civilization should exist, right, of realizing that you know, institutions like the post office, which is, you know, not the kind of coolest thing in the world, but that is a civilized system. Right, The idea that you can you know, drop a package in the mail and you know, days, if not weeks later, someone will get that package without it being disturbed or stolen. Right now, obviously, you know, as things continue to get worse, these kind of high trust systems are crumbling, right, That's sort of a fact of it. But point is right again, you have someone who is a you know, kind of schizo lefty conspiracy theorist, just sort of linking up in arms with a guys and Swiss feminists and many others. Right, And look like, I'm not saying I agree with him on everything, or I would like to live in his version of the country, but to say that really is fundamentally the question in hand do we have a civilization or not? And somewhat secondarily, now fifty minutes into this podcast, what is the point of that civilization? As of yet, we have not started a fight with Iran, but it seems as if it is in the offing a cybar issue. I don't know if you guys have been following, I think it's the USS. Gerald Ford has had disastrous plumbing issues. That's kind of funny, but nonetheless, right, roughly the same time this is building up, Coucker Carlson had an interview with Mike Huckabee and I won't play it. It contains copyrighted music. But if you're wondering a second, Mike Huckabee classic rock cover has hit the timeline. He did it again similar quote unquote parody song you Know and Love. The point is he interacted with with Tucker Carlson in what was an astonishingly poor showing. From my perspective, I was just shocked how unable Huckaby was to answer even very very basic questions like, oh, well, if Israel has a right to exist, why just freaking out? Okay, well, let's accept that Israel has a white right to exist, why doesn't Ireland? And Huckaby in each case absolutely lost it seems. According to Tucker and a few others, his producers were sort of accosted by security as he left. Go figure. At least some sources were indicating that the US State Department had to call and sort of you get him out of that. But again, right, is the entire purpose of American civilization to guarantee a future for a Middle Eastern democracy? At least Mike hucker Be would lead you to think so. As part of the other tide of the title White Boy winner. I'm not going to pretend to know anything about hockey really at all, but I think, like any red blooded American, there was a tear in my eye when we absolutely demolished Canada in the Olympics. The aftermath was very funny. It sort of become a culture war issue because the women's hockey team also one, and of course, being you know, high end women's sports, there are all lesbians who hate Donald Trump. So there's become this very artificial culture war. It's sort of struggle over which hockey team is America's hockey team. It's dumb, but also now you see a video of a bunch of corn fed Midwestern boys he had an Italian nightclub singing the national anthem. It brings a tier to your eye. Other developments in White Boy Winter, Sean Strickland of UFC middleweight fame demolished some Mexican guy, Fluffy Hernandez.
Speaker 2: I believe he deported him.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, after some of the funniest trash doc I've ever seen. I'm not the biggest fan of Sean as a fighter for fairly obvious reasons, but he's really funny and a lot of people were nay saying him, mostly for culture war reasons. I'll admit I think he's funny. I get a little tired of the stick just because it's like his mouth sells the tickets his hands looked. But nonetheless I thought that was funny. And so I guess we've extended it right to white Boy Winner, right. So yeah, that's the actual title part of the stream. Now fifty minutes in, after a beef brief digression about the state of the Union and homelessness, I threw a bunch of you there, Carl. You're free to respond if you want to.
Speaker 2: All I'll say is that in response to some of the comments in the chat, or I should say to to yes and some of the comments in the chat, I am buying a custom revolver holster that is known as the Boomer. But yes you are in terms of current events, Yes, I mean.
Speaker 1: I had this conversation with one of my good buddies where we realized that we're transforming into nineteen eleven guys and we're like, oh, no, it's done. Then the toll White Sox come out. But once you have reached the revolver stage, you're done. You're cooked. There's there's no recovery. That's so you have entered the point of no return. You are eighty five years old.
Speaker 2: It's true, and I like it. So so here's here's the thing. When when you like Niche cartridges like forty four special, you can get really good loads for them, but it's really fun and easy to reload to a high standard of quality and ring many many uses out of your cases, which is cheap, which allows you to shoot a lot more at the same level of quality as anything else. And you really need it with Niche revolver cartridges because you don't want to spend fifty bucks for a box of fifty rounds. That gets old fast. So in terms of the kind of current events things, of course, everything is gay and retarded. I mean that's just what I kind of expect. I wake up, I look at the internet, I gough, and I close my curtains again and turn back to whatever. Yeah, it's pretty. It can seem very bleak, but once you accept it, it just becomes kind of like the uh, it just becomes like the seasons. You just go, eh, whatever does it come? In thirty two there is a thirty two h and r magnum iteration of this firearm that holds seven rounds.
Speaker 1: I want to find this actually because I'm not sure if I send it to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you remember the comment I got on on Patreon about our last conversation.
Speaker 2: Something about thirty two?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, well there's that one too, but a very funny comment where someone was basically saying I don't know anything about guns, and so I was planning to just skip this episode, and I went to check the time, and I realized I was fifty five minutes and you guys hadn't talked about guns once.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's right. That was funny. That's funny.
Speaker 1: This is very much a show about nothing. We're closing out the hour. Got a few super chats, if you guys want to send them, I would certainly appreciate it. Before I do, let me drop the link to uh not the article I forgot to put out yesterday again professional podcast ladies and gentlemen. But my piece in junto. I'm just gonna go ahead confidently with that pronunciation, So give me a second, I will drop that link. Check this out with health. Thank you. Junto is it's actually it's a great, it's a great publication. Did you check out their intel tab Carl.
Speaker 2: Yes, I did. You mentioned it yesterday and I was. I found it very interesting and and useful. Lot of a lot of good resources there.
Speaker 1: Yes, the uh yeah, they've basically done a number of different Oh and they're changing already so it's constantly being updated. But they have a very detailed network map. They have a funding map, and then they have sort of talent network. So point is, if you're wondering where some random conservative policy wonk came from, who they're connected to, and how they get paid, well that's how you do it. So point is, it's a a very interesting map both for those looking for context right on who someone is, but also right if you're looking to do a little bit of open source intelligence. Anyway, check that out. I don't think there's anything to do other than just look at it. There's no cost to it, so it's worth that we have a few super chats. Obviously y'all can send more if you want. The creatively named Chief Slinging Beef going on vacation to the Old Dominion the summer haven't been back, but a one day trip in six years may keep a lawyer on retainer before I end up in your Commueland that's a good idea, mister Sling and Beef. You should because the laws are getting stupider and stupider. I'm not grim from redhood to said the USS Poop and Ferton. I think that is correct. The footage I've seen from it, it sort of looks like the Ganges. I saw some interesting cover on it. Apparently this is one of the ships that they tried to make fully gender neutral during the Biden years, so they ripped out all the plumbing and redid it. Who knows if that's related. It's funny, So I've decided to think it's true. Y'all going to be open carrying Rock Island nineteen eleven's driving jeeps with ducks on the dash and watching Mark Levinn for your opinions. Let it flow through you, so I will say, Carl, as you're aware, I'm up for a meme gun and I think it's funny. My newest monstrosity, of course, is this totally legitimate guysly six second mount in comic sands is the font that they've decided to put on it?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Is it real?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I paid forty dollars on eBay for it and put a also forty dollars red dove on it. I think it's fun so I'm up for a little bit of nonsense. You can probably see my side by side shotgun that once I figure out how to use atfe forms, I will be cutting down to as preposterously short as possible, again because it's funny. So that all said, Carl, there's a whole lot of Trump forty five and Trump forty six commemorative edition guns for oh very very cheap, we of them, I know. And there's something really funny about a fake gold plated Donald Trump forty five forty six Commemorative Presidential nineteen eleven.
Speaker 2: That is so said, I think you need to do it. I might.
Speaker 1: The problem is I probably would have thought it, but I as someone who has an impending legal deadline of July, I'm trying to look for things to not be able to and I'll be able to buy that forever because.
Speaker 2: That is much like that is much like the article that I wrote for Junto that hopefully they accept, oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, which we sort of went over last time.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, but yeah, yeah, you have to you have to plan these things out and you said, there's certainly no point in acquiring anything that is a meme gun that doesn't tick one of the boxes.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I see someone talking about guitarist Judge. So I sort of love collecting bizarre, very small YouTube channels like we're talking with like fifty subscribers, mostly just because I think that they're fine. And I have found let me go through and find it the probably the best boomer channel in the world. Effectively, this guy all he does is just turn on the camera talk. His wife is next to him. He's got a celtech. No, he's got a high point carbing behind him.
Speaker 2: M M.
Speaker 1: I can't find it. But he has the phonniest opinions, both on guns and on politics. He is like a perfect distilled boomer. Oh, I'll be so upset if I can't find this. Is that the guy I'm his only viewer?
Speaker 2: Is that the guy who like talks about how you're insane if you carry with a round in the chamber, but you show thinks.
Speaker 1: That I actually, yeah, that is exactly who it is.
Speaker 2: Oh, come on, that is hilarious. Oh no, that is hilarious. Is his wife Filipinos? No one asked.
Speaker 1: Literally, yes, she actually is, which is what makes it funny, because it's like, I know it's real, but it's like what you or I Karl would do is like a million dollar extreme skin. It is quite possibly one of the funniest unintentional You keep uh, you keep waffling. I'll find this, Okay, I need to share this with you, guys.
Speaker 2: Yeh. What I don't what I don't understand about the no round in the chamber guys, is is like what that tells me is that they're new to carry, like they didn't. They didn't start carrying until it was legal in Texas, which again I remind everyone that was nineteen ninety five, like your Texas is so based like that. A lot of that is is media hype. I'm sorry, Texans, I love you, but you know that it's true. If you're over the age of forty, which makes you a boomer, I wonder if that guy carries like a conventional modern revolver with an empty chamber under the firing pin, like my guest, that's my guess is that you know his his cylinder is loaded with five of six.
Speaker 1: I'm so mad I can't find this. So to that point, Carl, I had this moment. You and I were joking around in a group chat talking about the classic song Genuine by Pony that's not as thirty years old, and that is an uncomfortably long amount of time. Yes, I really feel as if I am old from that. Buck Mulligan, good to see you again.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Buck and I used to talk when I still did Twitter lives. While driving in the car. We had a very controversial discussion about UH. If I believe I think this is you man, you were you were at least on the phone before afterwards about the uh genetic results of channel slavery. I'll leave it at that.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Tyler Olivierira has been posting controls for videos for years, but for some reason, the last one had his Patreon taken down. I can't understand why this one crossed the line. I get the sense, Buck, you're you're playing a little bit of a joke on this uh, because basically what he was doing was discussing, shall we say, aggressive moving habits of the Hasidim in New Jersey, particularly moving in and taking over small towns, and uh he is angered UH some in the international banking sector.
Speaker 2: We couldn't possibly know who.
Speaker 1: It sort of brings to mind that old Norm McDonald joke about uh, you know mar Linbrando right where it's uh Marlin. Now that Marlon Brando has apologized for saying that Jew's control Hollywood to a rabbi, he is now free to work in Hollywood again. I was on NBC, not my statement. Ah, super jackac two. You know what to do with this, I don't, but I do appreciate it. I haven't split with Carl, so thank you. Oh and and Buck gave me ten pounds, which you know, as an American, I don't fully understand exactly what that means. It seems like good money, so I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Thank you, sir.
Speaker 1: I really cannot find this guy. I have a bad habit of both on Twitter and on this subscribing to entirely too many people, mostly because you know, there's just things I want to keep track of, and then my feed is completely and totally clogged up, so I can't find you.
Speaker 2: Like lots of left wing lunatics I've noticed.
Speaker 1: And a lot of Zionists, which is not good for my blood pressure, and roughly daily I have to talk.
Speaker 2: That's why I have to That's the only that's the reason why in that particular group chat that you mentioned, the reason I'm like not cortisol maxing all the time about what you know, the doings that are a transpiring is because I ignore those quote unquote people.
Speaker 1: Well, see it, that's actually very good at keeping me off the website. So I've just made it so toxic I myself cannot bear it.
Speaker 2: That's actually very sensible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, see that that's a strategy because.
Speaker 2: I'm an Internet addict and I need to do more like that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well see this is this is the the kind of thought process behind it, right where it's like I have to understand that my self control is lacking, so I just have to salt the water. You know. It's like in the thirties when they just poisoned wood alcohol to keep people from drinking it. It's like, well, now I am, even by the standards of this hell site, completely into miserable.
Speaker 2: So, oh my goodness, oh my goodness, ooh ooh. A Bretta has released a twenty gauge A three hundred Ultima Patrol.
Speaker 1: You are ninety five years old.
Speaker 2: Eight three hundred is a good gun. People. People will be like, it's no thirteen oh one, Yeah, I know, but it's a it's a good solid gauge and a and a twenty gauge semi auto is is handy for the wife, one could say, and for the kidlets, and for you. Your split times in terms of like spraying a narrow hallway with buckshot are enhanced quite a bit. And last time I checked, like nine number one buck pellets blowing a hole in a person is like almost no different than nine double lot like in terms of their uh you know, internal ballistic wise.
Speaker 1: So I mean, after my my extensive uh my extensive taste testing, I can confirm mouthfields.
Speaker 2: Points zero point zero three inches and like two grains, three grains, five grains. It's like it's it's almost nothing. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: Uh, I'm not grim from red hood again like sewage Gulf Maxer Uh yeah, I mean parent the Potomac is just flooded with sewage, uh, which seems to be happening more and more in certain cities. I'm sure you remember when was it Jackson, Mississippi that just didn't have water for like a year. Yeah, Flint, Uh, you could even say New Orleans.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: There's a trend that inquisitive minds could plot out. I can't think of it. Uh, Michael, I can't read that. Michael De Rubio says boomers are over sixty, not over forty. Gen X is always left out. In the spirit of that, I am simply not going to address the gen x part of it because I'm leaving them out. But boomer is a state of mind.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: It is a literal description, but also it's a metaphysical marker. So in much the same way that you know, Joe Bidenopolis once said, if you don't vote for me, you ain't black. If you don't have tall white socks, disdain for your own children, and an unabiding love for an eighty series nineteen eleven, you're not a boomer, regardless of how old you are. It's the kind of hard hitting, hard hitting opinions you get here, Carl, So I am, as you can probably tell, my voice is starting to give out the recording a lot. But Carl, if people are interested in finding you, where can they do so best places?
Speaker 2: Carl Dahl dot substack dot com on by book two books on Amazon under the