Speaker 1: Especially in the Jamin Boy Show with DJ Foreign and.
Speaker 2: Santi when you need to know, No, we got you three things you need to know on Bustin's Number one for hip hop and the best throwbacks you haven't any more five man.
Speaker 3: That shows a lot man about our coaching. Man, he'll do anything for us, and uh, that's love right there. Yeah, yeah, I said, coach, I'm wrong with you.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: He said, hey, you shouldn't see the other guy. So you know, you know, I laugh at.
Speaker 5: That, coach, What's wrong with you? What are you doing?
Speaker 2: Thursday, August seventh, and that was the Mario Douglas talking about Mike Brabel literally getting his hands dirty during a scuffle at practice with the Commanders yesterday. The man came up with a bloody cheek. That's how invested in this he was.
Speaker 1: Clearly he wasn't trying to throw punches.
Speaker 5: He was trying to break it up, right, That's what I would think.
Speaker 2: And I also think he's trying to prove to his players like y'all should have each other's backs, just like I'm going to have.
Speaker 6: Your back, just like Gerard didn't have your back for the last two years, right or last year.
Speaker 1: That's what they were saying.
Speaker 6: Oh, that's tough to him, gone gone like the wind.
Speaker 5: No, I don't.
Speaker 2: Patriots will start their season with the preseason game tomorrow against the Command.
Speaker 5: There's no offense to them.
Speaker 2: But the bigger story is we're gonna finally see this Tom Brady statue that everybody's been talking about it.
Speaker 5: Our early guesses are him.
Speaker 2: We all know the Tom Brady run out on the field where this bums and he goes, let's go.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be the go face you think, so I do.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 6: If it's not that, then it's him throwing a football like him and like the action making a pass.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's just it's tough when we talk statues because if we compare it to the Kobe statue, the Dwayne Wade statue that looks like the artist did it with a blindfold on.
Speaker 6: But he's But here's the difference in this is that in those sports you don't wear a helmet, so at least with this one, they can get away.
Speaker 3: With it.
Speaker 5: Unless they do him well. He usually has the helmet on running on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's the saving grace there.
Speaker 3: He might do the thing where he has the helmet off and you know he's saying l FG, but the air yes.
Speaker 5: Because he's done that running a risk here. I'm nervous he's going to be there too, so to see his game face. If it's not good, you.
Speaker 1: Assume the kids are going to be there too.
Speaker 6: But the question is, does Gizl go to Tom?
Speaker 5: Are you talking about to much?
Speaker 3: I don't even think he wants her.
Speaker 5: There to his parents though.
Speaker 3: The kids for show everybody parents, they'll keep your ass over there with you.
Speaker 2: I think we would see an appearance from Bridget moynahan before we would see you, honestly.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 2: The app known as Hulu and it's stand alone self.
Speaker 5: Gone, what next year?
Speaker 1: Oh gone?
Speaker 5: Linking up with Disney.
Speaker 6: And you know what's funny, I don't watch it stand alone like anymore.
Speaker 1: I watch everything through the Disney See.
Speaker 5: And I still watch stand alone to Hulu.
Speaker 2: So essentially, guys, what's gonna happen is it will all be packaged together where Hulu will be on the Disney Plus app, but you can purchase a Hulu only package.
Speaker 5: However, you'd have to get through it through the Disney Plus context.
Speaker 7: On.
Speaker 2: It will slowly disappear, but by probably late to middle to late of next year gone. And I think this is interesting because, like for me, I want Disney Plus because I'm in that era with my kids. But like foreign you don't need Disney Plus, like unless you're watching something specific, maybe like a Star Wars show. I don't know, so you could probably just use the Hulu package inside of it. But the positive for me with this is I don't pay for my Disney Plus, So now I'm gonna be getting Hulu for free too, which is very exciting. Until my passwords you do that, because if you do that, I will say your password on air, which I know is your password to everything else, like your life. All right, did He's lawyer speaking out about what did he plans on doing once he's for red?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: Remember this is an interesting answer because did he is going to be sentenced in October? Not getting out on that bond and offering house arrest and all this stuff leads me to believe there is a very real chance that man is in jail longer than he thinks he's going to be in jail.
Speaker 5: We will see Halloween, but in the meantime, this is what his lawyer says, did he plans on doing once released?
Speaker 8: He wants people to know that. I think that he reflected on the blessings that he's been given, on the imperfections that I think he sees in himself. I think he wants to get out of jail, re establish a loving present relationship with all of his seven children. He wants to take care of his mother. Does he want to get back into music, Does he want to get back into business. I think he's someone who is always going to strive to do something you know, exceptional and probably demanding and challenging.
Speaker 5: So he's talked to you about getting back into music.
Speaker 8: If he's not, No, No, honestly, he has not one thing.
Speaker 3: He said. He said, he said he's going to be back in Madison Square Guard. He said that he did.
Speaker 8: He said to me, he's back in Madison Square Guard doing what I guess, being on stage, you know. I mean, I.
Speaker 2: Love how she hit him with doing all wild, Like what else would he be doing next game?
Speaker 5: That's what I'm saying. I mean, maybe, but he's not. Yeah, I mean clearly he means.
Speaker 3: To perform what correct like.
Speaker 5: He yes, we could.
Speaker 2: There are other things he could do in there, but you know, he probably would get booed if he went to like a basketball game.
Speaker 6: I would like to see him do a reality show on his redemption attempt, because he talks about his imperfections there. If he goes on he talks about these imperfections and all the stuff that he's doing, that I can accept it and I wait, suspended absolutely.
Speaker 2: And also like if he does it like that where it's real and raw and not fa Remember his whack like apology he did after the Cassie video came out, like that was just so disingenuine, not sincere. If we got some real sincere, like behind the scenes of what he's been going through with the gray hair, I want to that I'd.
Speaker 6: Watch because at this point, like we have, he has nothing to hide. We already know about his freaks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeahs all right, the three things need to know For Thursday, August the seventh, here's where we would do the Ashanti tickets. But we're gonna hold out. Okay, So what we're gonna do is we're gonna play a couple of songs and then around eight thirty we will do a honestly a little look ski into our age. We're gonna put on both Santy and foreign son. See if we played some clips of songs, if they have any idea who these artists are, we'll do it next.
Speaker 4: Good Morning, Dashy and the jam In Morning Show with DJ fourn It's Saunty j Morning.
Speaker 5: Bustin's number one for hip hop jam.
Speaker 2: In ninety four or five, Father Time about the data are ass real?
Speaker 5: This is gonna be so fun.
Speaker 2: I had somebody message me earlier this morning, which is why we're doing this, and they were like, ash, every time you talk about this concert that you guys are giving tickets to, you say a specific artist's name, and I'm.
Speaker 5: Like, who the who the hell is this person?
Speaker 2: And then that got us talking about how like high school age kids probably don't know the artists.
Speaker 5: Of our prime.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they definitely don't.
Speaker 2: We hear these names and it takes us right back to our high school days.
Speaker 5: But these kids, they have no idea.
Speaker 1: No no idea.
Speaker 6: But I guess if you think about it from our age perspective, the artists that came before us, we didn't really know, like fastoid or rewind like ten years.
Speaker 3: We have no idea, And the artists that we're going to talk about ain't really like active in the scene like that for them to really be like, oh, snap, so and so did a song with so and so.
Speaker 2: Yet I know, but some of their songs are so iconic that I know that they've heard them, but they might not know who the artist is. So this is so exciting for us. We're joined by foreign son Jordan. Hi Jordan, good morning, Are you nervous? Colin Santi's son also joining us, Colin, good morning.
Speaker 6: Good morning.
Speaker 5: All right, this is how we're gonna do this, fellas. By the way, this isn't a competition.
Speaker 2: This is us just testing to see if you guys have any idea who any of these artists are. So I'm gonna play a clip from a song. After that is over, I'm gonna see if either one of you can name the artists.
Speaker 5: You guys can team up on it. It's fine. This show is.
Speaker 2: Called the Girls Night Out. So I'm gonna play a clip from one of the artists. Let's see if you guys can guess who this person is.
Speaker 9: You should let me love you that maybe the one you give you play you well, Anny, Babby Good, Rob Puche.
Speaker 5: Then is Leon.
Speaker 9: Show you the we love so host stup Baby.
Speaker 6: You should let me.
Speaker 2: All right, either one of you hop in wherever you can. Does anybody know that artist?
Speaker 3: I think it's.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, there you go? Who got that? Who said that? Jordan's guys, Colin, were you going to agree?
Speaker 3: He was?
Speaker 1: No, I was.
Speaker 5: I was gonna say, Sanji slack herself, all right, Mario it is Mario will be on there. All right? Here is another song this is It's just myself. So I just won't all right, guys, is any buddy have any idea? Cullen, Maxwell.
Speaker 2: Jordans, No, I.
Speaker 9: Don't love this one.
Speaker 3: I think I heard her around, but I think I heard it around.
Speaker 7: Okay, the answer is Lloyd.
Speaker 5: Nobody was getting Lloyd.
Speaker 3: I don't like that.
Speaker 2: Was that was a stretch to think that you guys were getting Uncle Lloyd. There, all right, let's go, let's go, let's go to the next.
Speaker 10: So I just feel like it, But don't turn pretty around.
Speaker 5: Don't turn around and bless me with your You guys can use that on the girls.
Speaker 2: Bless me with your beauty, booty or beauty.
Speaker 5: Colin, uh, one in doubt.
Speaker 3: Maxwell, Jordan.
Speaker 5: Not even gonna get By the way, do you guys like the sound of it? Let me ask that. Does it sound nice to you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, it's a good sound. The answer there is we would have taken Bobby v or Bobby Valentino, but it was not Maxwell.
Speaker 5: That's that we can confirm. All right, So we're one for three right now. We are one for three. On to the next bottom.
Speaker 7: Please, guys, please guys, bottoms bottoms up. All right, Jordan, thank god?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 5: Two for four, two for four, Colin, did you know that one?
Speaker 1: I didn't know the artist.
Speaker 5: This man was gonna say. I was gonna say Maxwell again.
Speaker 3: That was with the kids.
Speaker 7: Had no idea. All right, this is the last one. Another one I feel should be a layup. This is the headliner, by the way of this tour. This is the headliner.
Speaker 5: Here we go.
Speaker 2: The man. It can't be Maxwell because it's a girl's voice, Colin, but I'm gonna go.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna go to you first. Any idea who that artist is?
Speaker 1: Beyond its giving?
Speaker 7: Hollis it is so giving, Hollid, Save this child.
Speaker 1: I don't really know, but I know it's not Biggie.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, you guys, it's a shaty was shot.
Speaker 5: Five years since that, so much time. She's married to she's married to Nelly.
Speaker 2: Now, wait, do you guys know who Nelly is?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, really? Color give me a Nelly song?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: I forgot? Okay, that means you don't know Nelly. I don't.
Speaker 10: I don't.
Speaker 3: I couldn't name a song, but I know who he is.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: He's famous for wearing something specific on his face. Can you name that?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: All?
Speaker 3: He got rid of that trade?
Speaker 5: Yeah he did, but that's how we know him. Here's a clipping Nelly.
Speaker 11: Come on, kids, I mean heard you guys have heard that one?
Speaker 5: Please say yeah, yeah, for sure, thank you, agents are.
Speaker 3: Let's ask him their favorite artist and see what kind of artist.
Speaker 5: Let's see, you know what. Let's do that.
Speaker 2: Let's see if we know who there, Colin, who is your favorite person to listen to right now.
Speaker 1: Right now? Probably don Toliver?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, I couldn't name a Donny song, but I know I'm all right.
Speaker 5: Jordan's you either, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Probably destroy lonely?
Speaker 4: Excuse me?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 5: What destroyed and lonely? Is that what he said?
Speaker 3: He said, destroy lonely?
Speaker 1: He's really good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, you know who? He sounds like Maxwell?
Speaker 1: Maxwell.
Speaker 5: It's crazy. I could probably play a Maxwell song and so much that was so fun.
Speaker 2: We enjoyed a damn we are a hundred we are tales from the crypts we are.
Speaker 6: But it's since that music moves so fast and pop culture is constantly and for them, that's agnist that.
Speaker 3: They listen to. I mean, I know that the throwback ever is kind of back in a little bit of way, but they're not listening to it from their parents, which is us, or their uncles or their aunts. They listening to a different guy. They're listening to a little oozy and all them people weird, like what.
Speaker 4: Does he know?
Speaker 1: Maxwell's song? You got Maxwell is my favorite artists of all time. You listening to Maxwell from like.
Speaker 5: He's giggling saying it's not Maxwell.
Speaker 3: That's a good listen though. Good job with letting them listen to something. I'm all about the central vibes, love making. That's how we made him wow. One thousand Maxwell's.
Speaker 2: Six one seven nine three one one nine four five.
Speaker 5: For those of you that are a thousand, I'm hugging you up with tickets in good luck.
Speaker 2: Hi everybody, Good morning, It's Ashley in the gym in the morning show. I want to show some love to Leah in Northborough. I'm assuming I'm assuming Leah probably knew some of the artists.
Speaker 3: Definitely on the bill.
Speaker 2: You should see my d ms. People were crying because foreign sons said, quote, I've heard it around talking about shots. He saw it was foolish, he said, I've heard that was wow. The only edition we could have done was thrown the fireman in there, because that would have been oh yeah, I can't even I cannot.
Speaker 3: Is he hidden any of them?
Speaker 5: Zero?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 1: Does he listen to hip hop at all?
Speaker 3: R and B?
Speaker 2: To be honest, if he like when we first started dating, the only hip hop I ever heard him listen to.
Speaker 5: He likes Nash Okay, that'smatic. Yeah, okay, yeah, that's.
Speaker 2: It, ruled the world going up a fire pole.
Speaker 3: If that's the only thing you like a hip hop, that's good, that's a good listen.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's about it.
Speaker 2: I couldn't even like it would have been a blessing had he said Maxwell, because I don't know what he would have said. Good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know. We didn't even think.
Speaker 2: To be honest, we weren't even going to play a shanty and AJ was like, I'll put a shanty in there because I thought that that was a legit layup.
Speaker 5: But some of these, right, like, it changes quick.
Speaker 6: And it's also think about it. She was she she was at a peak in like two thousand and two.
Speaker 3: It was so long AGO's just sad to think about, right when you really think about it, it's like, yo, these there's a whole demo pieces. It's our childhood who have no clue who these people.
Speaker 6: But if you think about it like this, no artists has stayed at their peak for the entire career.
Speaker 1: It doesn't happen.
Speaker 2: And how many times have we used the word resurgence, like all of these like a tea pain right now he's having a resurgence, but they might not even know a t pain.
Speaker 6: Drake has been on a high for what you'd call it, like ten fifteen years. Right, Yeah, it's not gonna last forever because every artist ever ever, even Michael Jackson, even all these iconic people, Taylor Swift is out of hire r now, it's not going to.
Speaker 5: Drake about the ones that are dead.
Speaker 3: Drake might have the longest run of somebody who's staying relevant in hip hop for show.
Speaker 5: In like a number one.
Speaker 3: Yes, like he's still relevant. He's still making new music, he's still touring, He's still Drake might be the longest running. So we can't say it's not going to happen because I think he's the one who's gonna do it. Yes, I'm sure once he hits for something of fifty, he's going is a good example.
Speaker 6: He had a peak, but once he started to get in those upper years, it was like people lost interest there.
Speaker 2: Like now he's riding a bicycle in the Hampton's but he's the money.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: Jay Z never had a number one hit. That's kind of shocking. What that shocking?
Speaker 5: But I also goes to show how much of a setup it is behind the game, you mean by himself, like as because a joint one. I feel like I.
Speaker 3: Don't even know if he had a joint one. But yeah, jay Zon never had a number one hit.
Speaker 5: That is crazy. Yeah, Drake had far too money to count. Yeah, wow, that was what a time that was.
Speaker 1: We are just old.
Speaker 5: I mean I don't look at this.
Speaker 1: I feel like it just changes. But it's okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and no, you know what, Listen, I'm not even kidding you. I will drive home past the garden and they'll be like a flyer for an artist, like sold out show.
Speaker 5: Never heard of them, they're selling out the garden. I'm like, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Correction, jay Z had only one number one hit, which was only one. What it was with Alicia Keys Empire state of Mind?
Speaker 5: Yeah that was by himself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but think about it, jay Z by himself never had.
Speaker 5: One because people will say he's arguably the greatest.
Speaker 3: Thank you, as big as he is, he's never had a number one. Now here's the thing with the young generation too, right, It's like artists are everywhere. Back then there was a certain amount. Everybody will drop the album they took six months to promote it, or they have singles. It was a thing. Now kids can just drop music and they go number one tomorrow the next day, somebody else, the next day, somebody else. It's just they so much music being pumped into the into the system that these kids just go one after another after another.
Speaker 2: They also digest songs differently because of social media. So like a Tis Talks that might have might have been nothing. If a little dance or something goes viral, that song goes then people know that artist because of that.
Speaker 6: So yeah, go ahead, if they're following like an influenzer, right that comes up with a song. It might be done, but they might love the influencer so much they make that song so popular that that that song becomes big to them. Yeah, and it's on their phone, so it's huge.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but stayin power to what you were kind of alluding to something. The staining power is not that great of new artists because again, it's so much it's like you're not marinating into anything. Well, on to the next We could drop new music tomorrow. By next friday. We got another number one hit by Carudy. The next Friday, it's somebody else. You know, kids do move quick quickly. It's like, okay, we're done with you a week later. That's old music already.
Speaker 5: Okay, it's not Cohen because Maxwell.
Speaker 4: Power sadly in the jam In Morning Show with d J four and it's Sauti Morning Sustin's.
Speaker 2: Number one for hip hop jam in ninety four or five.
Speaker 5: Hi, everybody, I feel like this is the way. This is like a girly thing.
Speaker 2: But I'll see stuff online and of couples and I'm like, damn, that's like he loves he loves her, so much, and you can insert like a cute act of kindness that a husband has done to his wife. I'm like, damn, my husband's not that way. He's not gonna do like these huge gestures.
Speaker 5: That's just not his.
Speaker 2: He'll do small things to make me know that, you know, he loves me. But I'll see some of them sometimes and I'm like, oh, that's cute, and then I think to myself, but.
Speaker 5: What I really want that? Like? Is that is that my way?
Speaker 6: I don't know, Like on paper it sounds cute, but the feeling behind it is the it does.
Speaker 2: Like and this is a good example. If you might hear this and be like, oh my god, he misses her so much that he does this, Like that's so cute. He misses he misses her so much. But then if I came home and saw the fireman doing this, I'd be like, you should be jailed, Like what are you actually doing? This is what Benny Blanco does when he is away from Selena Gomes, by the way, Can you can.
Speaker 5: You guess what he does?
Speaker 1: If you've missed.
Speaker 2: Somebody so much, like you miss them, you're like, I just want to feel close to them.
Speaker 5: Could you guess something.
Speaker 3: Bad flowers, like one day they'll come home, or delivery of just a bunch of roses. I mean, I'm pulling the offset route.
Speaker 2: Let me rephrase. You miss her so much and she's gone, you want to feel close to her.
Speaker 6: Okay, put my face on her side of the pillow to smell her scent where panties?
Speaker 2: Oh oh, okay, what about this?
Speaker 5: What about this?
Speaker 8: When she's gone, I spray it all over me so I can remind myself of her.
Speaker 5: Well, she's gotta be staring. He sprays her perfume. That's that's good, all over himsel all over the air, so he can like feel close to her.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 3: Really, there's a scent, there's a you know, there's a certain perfume that you might like on your lady, And when you miss her and you're not around, you might just spread in the air just to be all right, that smells like her. Okay, I'm with that.
Speaker 6: I think if somebody else is saying you doing it, somebody else is saying it, I'd be more like, Okay, that makes sense.
Speaker 1: But because it's him, it doesn't hit right, it hits different.
Speaker 3: Why Why doesn't it?
Speaker 4: Why? Why?
Speaker 2: Why it's like Brad Pitts because the relationship dynamics are imbalanced.
Speaker 1: Let's just say that.
Speaker 5: Brad pitt says that Tom Cruise.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm not mad at that.
Speaker 5: That's kind of dope. I do that all the time.
Speaker 2: I hear that and I'm like, oh, that's sweet. And then again i get home and I see him doing that, and I'm like, the hell are you doing.
Speaker 6: I guess it's like smelling their shirt while they're away to get their saying. You know, I think I've heard girls do that about guys.
Speaker 3: Okay, again, it's not like you went, you went for four hours and then came back home and he's doing that, that would be weird. But if they've gone for like a long time, what's a long time, months, weeks and that in that case, you know, because she's a musician, she's out doing the road, maybe she's you know.
Speaker 2: A couple like we're away from each other for you know, twenty four hour like whole days.
Speaker 3: We're not or not No you went for the day, No, you took a vacation to I'm spraying this stuff in the A. I'm not doing that right here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just think like some people do, like these cute see things and I think to myself, Wow, that would be so sweet if someone did that for me, And then I'm like, I don't know what they put it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, again, like the thought of it sounds cool, but when you do it, it's like that.
Speaker 2: Even this is every once in a while I have a ping of like, how funny would it be if he had social media?
Speaker 5: But then I walk away. I'm like, thank god she doesn't have social media.
Speaker 2: It's probably has saved our marriage because I don't want to deal with that and it's just but you know, like I don't get a I don't get a birthday ever. Iould never get a birthday post of like I love you, like I'm never.
Speaker 5: Gonna get Probably he would write that my life. Yeah, no, he would probably. I don't know what it would be.
Speaker 2: Maybe just a picture there probably would be No I can't picture it because he doesn't.
Speaker 6: It could be a picture of your wedding saying happy anniversary, my lovely wife, lovely babes, or something like that.
Speaker 1: Come on you, But I don't know what terminology you used, but he would.
Speaker 5: Say things honey, honey, and Ashley.
Speaker 3: I feel like if you had Instagram, the only post that would be on there would be every day every year, on your birthday, once a year, once a year, that's it. Maybe on the anniversary that's that's it.
Speaker 5: But it's for the best, definitely for the best. But I see some of this stuff and I'm like, oh, that's sweet.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I wish I got more of it. I mean, I get it on my birthday and Father's Day, but I wish I got more of it just randomly. Yeah, And sometimes I do wish that her her texts were like more in depth, Like I feel like they're very generic.
Speaker 2: How often do you guys text just the words I love you?
Speaker 6: Maybe once a week it's it'd be something for the act of kindness, like this morning. I texted her just saying for help last night with some project that we're work like working on that I just appreciate it, so it ask me in context like that, but you but you said I love you after that, I love you, thank you yesterday. But it's usually between like that. I think maybe I just said thank you this time around, but it's usually with in context like that. But when I see her, it's I love you though, Okay, So I love you, yeah, absolutely, Yeah.
Speaker 5: I was gonna say. I make a conscious effort.
Speaker 2: I say, I text the words I love you every single day, and then I will also say it in personality.
Speaker 6: Yes, throughout the day. She do you say it or do you feelings? I mean, you know, but you enunciate the words right, You don't just.
Speaker 5: I say I love you, I love.
Speaker 2: V and we all know love that I love you hits different when it's like in the time same time that I love you.
Speaker 4: Is your godly And the Morning Show with d J four and it's Morning Bustin's number one for hip hop jam in ninety four or five.
Speaker 2: Oh man, So if you missed any of the show today, you have to catch up on the podcast because we had Santi's son Cullen and foreign son Jordan join us and we played them some of like the music from our time from when we were in high school and they knew nothing and it was absolutely hilarious. But Santi and I were walking down the hall Paurn and I go, that's so cool that Colin was like able to get out of class for that. That was like, because you know, it was at eight thirty, so I don't know how they get right.
Speaker 5: He stayed dead.
Speaker 2: Sound was like, I don't know how how they did that, but that was really cool because I just realized, like, they're in school and it's eight thirty.
Speaker 5: And then Santi was like, so there are these months that some people call summer.
Speaker 1: Totally forgot that's.
Speaker 5: Why they were so readily available.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and thank them for that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, my son is one of the because I have four and he's the only one that's up at this time. The other ones just start rolling on a bit like right.
Speaker 3: Now, not gonna hold you, Jay Will slumps, I'm trying to sleep.
Speaker 5: I don't want to play a stupid game.
Speaker 3: Well, come on, get on the show. He was like, all, so thank you for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I appreciate both of them them. That was that was hilarious. I can't believe it. We might have to run it back at some point, or even about something unrelated to music. I don't know, but having them on and just seeing how different shows like school with.
Speaker 6: The movies, it's even it's even worse because they'll start talking they don't know any actors, they don't know anyone. They might know Tom, Tom Cruise and Brad Pippa. Besides that, not what films.
Speaker 5: Do the high schoolers watch like the Marvel stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, Yes, Marvel's a big anything with what else would they be watched YouTube? If you ask them about people who are on the horror film, Yes, stuff with anime in it. My son is into that. What else?
Speaker 1: I don't find like they're watching.
Speaker 3: A lot of Yeah, but like the Marvel movies for show. I don't know why those are so big, but those are big amongst youngions.
Speaker 5: M hmm.
Speaker 6: Interesting, But you've asked him somebody who's on the tube and has a channel. They'll tell you all about them.
Speaker 5: But they can answer that.
Speaker 3: You know what I find they watch. They watch stuff that hits on social against Sinner's huge one. Yeah, then they'll go watch it viral moment they're gonna go watch.
Speaker 2: I'm thirty eight, and I feel that pressure because I'm like, wait, everyone's talking about this.
Speaker 5: I have to. I mean, I haven't given into Love Island, but I can't escape that anywhere.
Speaker 3: The easiest group of people to market to these that age group, because you do all you got to do is just hit them in day timeline and get them fast enough to believe that this is something that's gonna go and they're gonna invest into it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: The craziest thing is my kids will watch their phones over like a TV. They could have the same thing on, but they'd rather watch it and streaming on their phones, which I think is crazy.
Speaker 2: I've read this whole thing about because you know kids and the tablets and phones, there's something to them holding it that like triggers something different in their brain about having control over what they're watching. And so that's why it's so harmful for little kids like my age kids to be on the phone and watching on the phone or watching on the iPad and holding it like it does something different to their brain, like triggers something else.
Speaker 3: See this. I go to my chiropractice the other day because I go there maybe once a month or twice a month, right, and he has this this paper, this pamphlet that he gives out and it's images of people like bent over like this.
Speaker 11: What is this?
Speaker 3: It's like it's called text neck. It's like that's the biggest X, that's the biggest issue that he sees and now with not just kids, everybody, Like he's treating people for that and he's he's got like steps on how to like rotate your neck and do all kinds of things, because he's like, that's the thing. Now, it's now one of.
Speaker 1: My girls has that.
Speaker 5: She doesn't look up, she looks at the ground like all day text neck.
Speaker 3: It's a real, real condition. And he's like, Yo, this is becoming a big problem because everybody's always just looking down at day phone.
Speaker 2: Next time my neck hurts, I'm gonna blame that because it probably is. I mean, when I have a minute, that's what I'm doing exactly. Anyways, shout out some let's get out of here in Jordan for coming on today.
Speaker 1: That was huge, you know, and thank.
Speaker 5: You hilarious DJ form.
Speaker 3: Shout out to the young bloods. That's always actually too easy in the am at DJ floor. And I'm back later on tonight Late Night Drip.
Speaker 2: Why you didn't say young bloods, alcame Sante. You didn't call them young bloods because.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that's what they were called. But next time they are young and those young.
Speaker 2: He's taking young bloods back to Maxwell and Hallas.
Speaker 5: Goodbye.