Speaker 1: Get ready for.
Speaker 2: June twenty sixth, twenty twenty five, allegedly according to that thing we call a calendar, this the Ocelli Effect. You there, and yeah, we're here on a Thursday, Thursday Live once again. So look, I'm going to continue my apologetic thing from yesterday and tell you that I want to apologize to the Trumpies out there. I got to apologize to you because I said something vicious in order to target somebody, and I got them. See, the thing is that somebody decided to crawl into my chat room the other day and they've been banned. They were an anonymous person and they went in there where nobody else was there, and I was just doing a few things on air live on the network and hardly anybody was listening. And this guy got on there and started telling me that, look, he helps me and my whole stupid unvaccinated family dropped head and he's so happy that he turned against me since I'm against Trump, and why is that? Well, I normally wouldn't care and I'd laugh at that, but then he started giving me a couple of details about some platforms that he personally had me booted off of a guy personally targeted me and wishes death on my family because I'm not all in on Orange Jesus, and he's actually done some damage. I got to give him credit. Got me booted from a couple of platforms that used to pay me a little not bad. Not bad really might have actually contributed to the YouTube banning, which has been a vicious strike against me and has definitely hobbled my ability to continue to do this. But look, I don't want to waste your time with all that. I'm gonna put my notes in the o'celli chat room as we move ahead and let you know what's what as we go. Okay, so how does the Two Eyes War end? Well? It ended really officially, you know, with what the perfect flying planes are, the perfect flight, so the perfect bombing. I guess you know. I again, I want to go all trumpy and hate on him, but I'm not going to. Instead, I'm gonna hate on Robin Leech because he's really responsible for pumping up Trump. And here's why I say that toohy, what does Tiffany have of yours? And what does Tiffany have with Marlins?
Speaker 3: Well, I think that she's got a lot of moral She's really beautiful baby, and she's she's got she's got Marlins's names. I don't know whether or not she's got display Maple.
Speaker 1: Dell Show host Trevor Noah.
Speaker 2: He's talking about, you know, Tippany, is she going to end up with the breasts? And hopefully she got Marla's and she's got the good legs and you're evaluating a baby creep of s dye. But anyway, Robin Leech scumbag. I'm glad he's off the face of the earth because he pumped up a lot of scumbags over the years. And don't worry, I'm going to get into greater scumbag news and we're going to go there todays. Matter of fact, this is all scumbag news today. More than I think about it. Hey, Bill Moyer's Linda Johnson's press chief and celebrated broadcaster dies at ninety one. Bill Morris is gone. That's the headline, by the way, in the Guardian today. What's the deal. Let's read from the Guardian real quick. Bill Moriers, the former White House Press secretary who became one of television's most honored journalists, masterfully usually a visual medium to illuminate a World of Ideas died on Thursday at age ninety one. Who even knew this guy was still live? Mandela Effect Sorry. Moriers died in New York City hospital, according to longtime friend Tom Johnson, the former chief executive of CNN and an assistant to Moriers during lbj's administration. Moyer's son Williams, said his father died at Memorial Sloan Kettering in New York after a long illness and quotes. Morier's career ranged from youthful Baptist minister to deputy director of the Peace Corps, from Johnson's press secretary to newspaper publisher, senior news analyst for CBS Evening News, and chief correspondent for CBS Reports. Anyway, I'm gonna cut it off right there, because you know what CBS really stands for, or at least it used to. I don't know about today. I know, well, you Trump, he's big news, fake news. Well, no, it's the CIA's mouthpiece on TV, has been for a long time. And they're the people that you know, worked with the CIA to make sure Oh Kennedy cover up and all that good stuff. And this is the guy who probably came up with the idea and fed it to the CIA to start calling Warren Commission critics conspiracy theorists. This is the cover up man, this is the guy. And he continued on and on and on, I mean, disinformation from the Warren Commission to controlling the opposition among critics with you know, plants and creating the negative tag conspiracy theorists. Yeah, he's finally left the building. So you know what, I'm gonna put the piece of my show notes into the live chatroom at Ocelli dot com, which you can always roll back if you want and catch up on what it is I did any given day because I leave evidence behind. Although I did delete that jackass from the chat room because it was just after why I would have left criticism there by the way, I would have been just fine if he was like just you know, tacking me stupidly. But he started saying some really really aggressively nasty things, and I mean making accusations that are way horrendous and just out of control. I mean I almost thought for a second I was dealing with a mer which, by the way, Amir, I hope you're well in Ukraine. I hope you're alive. I hope many Ukrainians live as Putin continues to pound and our guy sucks up to him. Anyway, enough about that. I don't want to go into modern disinformation because I'm still covering Bill Moyers. Here we go. He took out an ad worried about Trump, and this almost makes me want to follow and get behind and go get me a red Maga hat as soon as I hear crap like this.
Speaker 4: Two weeks ago, ahead of the Trump impeachment hearings, lawyers and a colleague published a full page out in The New York Times calling on his longtime employer PBS to televise the impeachment hearings in prime time because they wanted working Americans to be able to witness in full the case against.
Speaker 2: The present United States.
Speaker 4: I mean, now the incomparable Bill Moyers.
Speaker 2: I guess incomparable as a word. Why did you take that out out?
Speaker 4: Why do you think it's important for people to be able to actually watch the hearings themselves?
Speaker 2: Of course they've only been with this one four impeachment hearings. They are a powerful course and civic education. If you watched every day that you know I can't do it I can't listen to this disinformation artist. This is the guy who creates bs. This is where controlled opposition and my concepts of it are really developed. Because this guy instead of you know, just launching a PSIO against you know, the horrendous it used to be liberals by the way, they believed in the Kennedy assassination. But anyway, instead of just launching against them, I mean, you know, let the FBI do that. This guy got smarter and decided to dispatch agents to infiltrate into the critics communities, into the critic groups and everything else. And he gave us Jacks is like another Epstein, No, not the Lilite Island guy, Jay Epstein. Look him up. One of the first books published right away, had the money to publish all kinds of stuff. You know, he's some kind of student whatever, blah blah blah, getting a doctorate in doctoring things up. Yeah, disinformation artist kind of like E. Howard Hunt, except you can pass this guy off as a leftist. And that's the thing. When you create a garbage opposition and you put it out there and then it collapses, you go, look, see they make no sense. So really, this guy Trump supporters will probably say good riddance or yawn or who's that guy again, but they don't realize that he was actually and truly working again. And Trump not like the fake TV channel stuff where they use them for content all day long and their ratings are literally dependent on the next you know thing Trump says or whatever. And this guy, by the way, has been around my whole life. So the planet is a little cleaner today because Bill Moyers is dead from cancer, by the way, because that's what memorial som kettering is cancer hospital. His long illness was some kind of cancer, is probably embarrassing cancer. And you know, he can't be seen as less than manly or anything like that, even at ninety one. Anyway, do we go with the two eyes war? Or shall we continue with more scumbaggery in the news? How about this the Diddy Trial live updates. Prosecutors drop some kidnapping, arson sex trafficking claims. Man, it is a crazy day with the Sean Diddy Combs deal, you know, closing arguments happening right now. Anyway, the story continue, you know, contains graphic descriptions of all that good stuff. Don't forget that everybody's trying to warn about it anyway. On Wednesday, June twenty fifth, prosecutors, defense attorneys, and the judge met during a charge conference to determine instructions for the durwors before they begin deliberating either at the end of the week or beginning of June thirtieth. US attorneys indicated they would streamline instructions for jury deliberation by dropping some of their racketeering theories. Here we go related to attempted arson and kidnapping. So the whole thing about him blowing up a car and actually holding people against their will, which he probably did, they're gonna drop. So they're going to leave the other charges out there. And I'm obviously pulling away from the article in USA today, which again I'll drop in the live chat room at Ochelli dot com. If you want to read alongk or you want to follow up, check the show notes, because I have extensive show notes on every show, no matter what it is I'm talking about, because i always have references, reporting and various things, and I've generally read you know, twenty articles to one that you see in the show notes to get information together. Plus listen to things, watch things examined different information, did a little research, et cetera, et cetera. It's all good anyway, you know, reflecting JP Satilli's daily trifecta, today, the super rich are super close achieving orbit anyway. That's why I was covering the diddy thing. Let's get back to it. The back and forth arrived a day after The back and forth arrived a day after prosecutors rested their case okay on June twenty four. Over the course of nearly seven weeks, several individuals Income's personal and professional orbit, from ex girlfriends Cassandra Casey, Venturo and Jane to Danity Kane, Alum Dawn Richard, and rap peer kid Couti, testified during Comb's trial. In total, prosecutors called forward more than thirty witnesses. As testimony came to an end, attorneys for the US government zeroed in on graphic evidence from Comb's alleged freak off sex parties, which included video footage, text messages, and financial records. Prosecutors painted a picture of Comb's and his employees being personally involved with organizing the elaborate sexual performances, working with escorts, Comb's partners and others Meanwhile, Comb's attorneys rested their case in less than half an hour, with the defense opting not to call any witnesses to the stand. Their arguments mainly focused on romantic and occasionally explicit texts between Comb's and been sure of Fine. Although Combs is alleged abuse is at the center of the trial, the Grammy winning rapper told the court he would not be testifying. Judge Arun sub Reminion asked Comb's lead lawyer, Mark A. Gryfflow if he spoke with his client about his right to testify, and A. Gryfflow said they discussed it at length. Comb's fifty five. I did not realize he was that close to my age by the way back to the article. Was arrested in September in charge with sex trafficking, racketeering, and transportation to engage in prostitution. He is pleaded not guilty. As the June twenty fifth hearing over jury instructions came to a close at about seven thirty pm Eastern time, Judge Aaron A. Submarinean granted a request from Colmb's team to wait until Friday morning, June twenty seven, to begin its closing arguments. Prosecutor Maurice Comy said. Come e Y, by the way, said the defense should have to start Thursday afternoon, June twenty sixth, after the prosecutor's closing arguments. She expressed concerned that delaying it would waste the jury's time and that the defense was engaging in ngagementship in order to sit with the prosecution's closing argument overnight and map out its response. Okay, here's the thing. They're just arguing over procedural nonsense. Now, the truth is, prosecutors love to have that defense jam it in at the end because by the time they're burnt out from all the crap you put on in front of them, whether it is a BS case like most of this is, or it's an real thing and there's actual, you know, consequences, death and destruction for people that weren't willing participants in anything. And it's not just you know, rock star lifestyle gone insane, and yeah it's abusive and yeah it's dehumanizing, but it's also entertainment. Baby, Look reality Reality check. You wear out the jury by making them sit there through all your crap, and then the defense doesn't really get heard because they tuned out already, So it's smart to come in clean on Friday and say, look, here's what the real deal is. It's a break from the overwhelming whatever the hell they put on before. It is a break in the action. It allows the memory to fade from whatever it is they presented, and you get a fresh shot at a rested jury. So strategically smart move. And here's the funny part. I still say, this guy goes down on this on these charges, either it will get flip flopped on a peal back and forth forever, or Comp's going to pardon them. Now, why I would Trump pardon them? Well, among the we'll skip the fifteen hundred J six people, but among the hundreds of other people he's already pardoned in his you know, forty seven term, a lot of super rich people, people that begged him to do it on Fox TV. Yes, indeed, the Chris Lies, you know, all that good stuff, Rob Bgoyevich and yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. But here's the thing that he also, you know, magically, for some odd reason, you know, kind of let some drug kingpins out too. And I think it's because they got some cash slipped to him on the side. And that's really the way it's gone. Now. The attorney's got over there says no maga left behind, but it's really no money left behind. They're getting paid to play. And I'm not even mad. It's just the way it is, the way it was, the way it's gonna be. I mean, Biden parted this whole family because he knew what was coming and gave Fauci pocket pardons and everything else. So you know, think of it what you will. Guilty people you know know how to operate if they have been free into their adult lives. Because if you don't know how to slip around stuff and get through the system and avoid getting busted and everything else, you go to prison in your younger years. When you're an older guy, you've already avoided prison a long time. The reason is because you have enough intelligence to know who to pay. And it doesn't matter if it's local cops or if it's the Trump administration. Pay the right people, get the job done. This is gangsterism and this is America. You don't like it, move through another country then, I mean, you know they want to tell me love it or leave it. You do the same. You don't like it. That's what it is. It is gangster. It is the gangster state. That's where we are. That's the way it works. And you pay to play in the justice system. And God help you if you don't have money, resources, or fame in order to get your ass out of a bind. Anyway, back to scumbag news, Jeff Bezos right and Lauren Sanchez arrived for their controversial luxury Italian wedding in Italy. Protests started right away. They had a sign out there. I love the sign that they showed from the air. You know, if you can afford to rent Venice for your wedding, you really should pay more taxes. Jerkoff, But they didn't say jerk off. But I said jerk off. And here's the thing. I do believe it's not only medically accurate, but it is esthetically correct when the guy looks like a penis. Anyway, the thing is outside of that and the fact that this guy collected COVID benefits on his children because he claims not to own anything even though he's one of the richest men on the planet, because he's figured out the legal chicanery necessary to get by and not actually have possession of Amazon, but he can rent out Venice when he wants to to get married. Oh god, anyway, here's the article on aol dot com. Who knew that that still exists? By the way, right anyway, Photographers captured the billionaire Amazon founder and who journalist Beance arriving by taxi boat on Wednesday, June twenty fifth ahead of their controversial Venetian wedding ceremony. In another snap, Bezos was snapped waving as Sanchez smiled wide behind the Bezos expedition's owner, Expeditious Expeditions Anyway. In March, the Italian city confirmed the Bezos and Sanchez, who were public with their relationship in twenty nineteen and got engaged in twenty twenty three, are sent to tie the knot there. Reuters and The New York Times report the three day wedding will likely occur between June twenty six and twenty eight. Bezos multimillion dollar affair has drawn ironline in person and as protests erupt in the region calling for the Blue Origin owner to pay more in taxes and global and global frustrations about class and wealth divides. Anyway, Yeah, you should be frustrated. And the day that you guys figure out that you know people like this. This guy is still a middle manager. He's not even the kingpin owner, but he's a higher up middle manager. It is good to be the king of Amazon, isn't it? And also his rockets don't blow up as often as Elon's. I mean, I'm just saying, and even he's laying off Trump. Oh man, what else can I do? I have good news in the next segment, and I'm thinking I might do two more segments on the Four's Day Night o'celly effect. Stick around and find out what I'm gonna do next, kind of like Trump. See I'm picking up I'm picking up habits off them, pick up the habits of successful people. You never know what I might do next, except I don't. I don't have that soulless drive to constantly suck money out of everything. But anyway, we shall. We turn on the.
Speaker 5: Oh Chili dot.
Speaker 6: Com under roll of brass rattle bulls, beasts that smash, fire flows through every vein, little soul, unleash the pain, chant sow ristly sad, the knight besy thins ignite the fight.
Speaker 2: So it's a roostie killer bulls destructing break the rhythm rush.
Speaker 5: The light, no revelation through conversation. Do you like history, real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson.
Speaker 7: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island aren't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, the Warstate dot com revel like.
Speaker 2: Through Calmassage.
Speaker 8: In Denial Secret Wars with air Strikes and Tanks by Larryhancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larryhancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files. It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not earn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to.
Speaker 2: Deny into the light. In Denial, Secret Wars with air Strikes and Tanks Larryhancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or or physical.
Speaker 9: For the second segment of the Thursday o'chelli epect begins. Now.
Speaker 2: So the controversy on the mainstream media, the legacy media of the corporate media, or what I fall asleep or have a stroke. Anyway, the controversy right now is that you know, Trump is pissed. You're you're denigrating the troops by not saying that I was brilliant and that I did the right thing and that I destroyed everything. Anyway, here's the reality after action reports explain what really went down when you sent things down. Okay, the guys who are flying the planes, nobody's denigrating them, jack stick. And it ain't all about you go to a type perfect grouper group. No. Here it is in the BBC. Just real quick. The US strikes on a RAN's nuclear facilities did not destroy the country's nuclear program and probably only set it back by months, according to an early Pentagon intelligence assessment of the attack. Okay, pausing, It's an early intelligence assessment, and all intelligence assessments are are as a matter of character, always works in progress, incomplete and inconclusive. They are the best guesses, and quite often they are fed by first, you know, lots of open source intelligence and sometimes false intelligence, counterintelligence, you know, wish we'll thinking everything goes into these things. The report that was leaked that Trump is pissed at and that Hank Seth has to go out and jump up and down and scream about and the mew who just words were too true. No, you did something where you could have triggered a serious response. If this was a serious circumstance. Thank god it's nothing but political theater and puppetry, because if it wasn't, I'd be worried. But anyway, the Islamic Republic stockpile of in which uranium was not eliminated in Saturday's bombing, Sources familiar with the Defense, intelligence and agencies evaluation told the BBC's US partner CBS, here we go again. The White House said the quote flat out wrong end quote. Assessment was leaked by a quote low level loser in the intelligence community end quote. President Donald Trump A. Glenn declared the nuclear sites in Iran completely destroyed, completely destroyed as in quotes, and accused the media of quote an attempt to demean one of the most successful military strikes in history. All right, calm down there, Smithy, Seriously, one of the most successful military strikes in history. You don't even know what level of success you have yet if you're free. And the truth is, even if you blew up a mountain, you don't know what was in that mountain for sure. Plus there was open source. There's open source satellite images of trucks leaving hours before you bomb from that complex from those tunnels. So does anybody know exactly what was in those No, you don't, and even if it is buried under rock, not Iraq Iran, but anyway, you don't know yet, Smithy. Your declarations and your desire to want to bomb your way into a peace prize. I know, I know it's great and everything, but look, let's get words from the horses mouths, all right, because pub crawl Pete and General Raisin Kin. And Raisin Kin is the name Trump gave to him, mind you, I mean, well, he blessed it. I don't know if he gave it to him because I don't think he thinks of rich ideas. But truth. They held the press conference earlier today, and there's a whole transcript. I've got a link to it right here from Defense dot Gov. From the official source. I'm going to give that to you in the show notes. But also just so happens that I've got Pubcrawlpete and General Dan Raisin Kane holding a pressor on audio. But Fox News has issues. Okay, well, thank you for joining us this morning.
Speaker 10: Last night, on President Trump's orders, US Central Command conducted a precision strike in the middle of the night against three nuclear facilities in Iran.
Speaker 2: See, somebody doesn't know how to adjust the gain on Agsett's microphone, so when he raises his voice, it's gonna distort and flatten the diaphragm on the microphone because, as says, everybody is there, they don't got a sound man, I guess.
Speaker 10: For Gonton's and Esfahan in order to destroy or severely degrade Iran's nuclear program, and as the Chairman of Joint Chiefs will demonstrate, it was an incredible and overwhelming success.
Speaker 3: The order we received from our Commander in chief was focused, it was powerful.
Speaker 2: This is a Fox feed by the way, just letting you know it's live now on Fox their feed.
Speaker 3: It was clear we devastated the Ilanian nuclear program. That's worth noting. The operation did not target Evanian troops of the Yvanian people.
Speaker 2: For the entirety of his somebody found the game button. See that, they found the slider or knob and figured it out. But it took him a couple of minutes. Say, trial and error when people don't know what they're doing. I mean, you got to give people time for on the job training, you really do. I'm in office.
Speaker 10: President Trump has consistently stated for over ten years that Iran must not get a nuclear weapon.
Speaker 2: Now they put the proper filter on. Okay, so this is back to the justification and everything else, and he's gonna yell, and Dan raising Kine's gonna say some stuff and all that good stuff. So anyway, the full transcript is available, and just so you know, this is just him repeating and obviously backing all the Trump's points. It was all obliterated. You don't know that, Oh, by the bye, Just just again so you know the Supreme Leader. I was asking where the hell he was yesterday, and I really did wonder because I was kind of actually hopeful that there was some real stakes involved here and possibly I told Ali Komani might have been killed and then we'd have a martyrdoms and then you'd really see how there's no terrorist boogeyman in Iran. But they apparently heard the cries from some of us, questioning, yeah, where the hell is the Supreme Leader who should absolutely be out making a statement from somewhere, And of course the Hawks and the Trumpers are saying, well, he's making a statement from the bunker now, but he resurfaced, okay anyway headline. According to this article from earlier today, Dubai United Air memorates ap Iran's Supreme Leader, Ayatola Ali Kameni, said Thursday that his country had delivered a slap to America's face by striking a US Air Force base in Qatar, and warned against further attacks. In his first public comments since a ceasefire agreement with Israel, Comine's pre recorded speech that aired on Iranian state television, his first appearance since June nineteen, was filled with warnings and threats directed to the United States and Israel, the Islamic Republic's longtime adversaries. The eighty six year old, a skilled orator known for his forceful addresses to the country's more than ninety million people, appeared more tired than he had just a week Ago. Speaking in a hoarse voice and occasionally stumbling over his words, The Supreme Leader downplayed US strikes on three Arabian nuclear sites Sunday using bunker buster bombs and cruise missiles, saying the US that US President Donald Trump, who said the attack completely and fully obliterated Iran's nuclear program, had exaggerated its impact. They could not achieve anything significant in quotes, Commany said missing from his more than ten minute video message was any mention of Iran's nuclear program in the status of their facilities and centerfuges after extensive US and Israeli strikes. His characterization of Monday strike on the US air base in Qatar or Gunner con trasted with US accounts of it as a limited attack with no casualties. The White House responded to Comeni's video, accusing him of trying to quote say face end quote quote, any common sense, open minded person knows the truth about the precision strikes on Saturday night end quote. Press Secretary Caroline Levitt told reporters Thursday quote. They were wildly successful. So look, here's the thing. I know which team you might want to root for, and depending on which listener I'm talking to here. Some of you might be rooting for a Ran I know that, and some of you are rooting for America, and you're all about, you know, Team America, much like the makers of south Park made that great puppet movie America. F Yeah, okay, and that's the way you're going to be. And you're wearing your maga hats and you hate to me and you like to send me nasty messages and kill myself and who my kids die? I know, I know it's okay. But either way, no matter which side you're rooting for, they're both posturing right now over something that was probably most likely not so confident, not so consequential. I have high confidence in my assessment that guess what, if you had half a brain, you would not centralize everything that is in your nuclear enrichment. And where do they get these figures? Well, they had four hundred pounds, and they had sixty pounds of this, and they had this much of this percentage. You know what? Ever, since Trump ditched the deal that Iran had, there wasn't even the uh, you know, the the appearance the whiff of international inspectors over there. So what the hell do we know? Where they had what who We don't ding ding ding ding ding. Guess what, you don't know either, And you don't even know that they didn't just bomb a desert for no reason, just so they would, you know, be able to put in the new order for bombs because those were, you know, gonna expire on the shelf eventually. When was the last time we needed to bust a bunker? Anyway, Let's just say you don't agree with me about the grand conspiracy of the military industrial complex, no problem there. But remember, even if you're rooting for America and you're all team American and you're all in with Trump, here's the deal. We don't have any US casualties at that base. So they did nothing. They launched one missile at the Iraqi base. According to like every account, they launched a bunch at the base in Qatar, which they warned the Katari people and they were all prepared for it. All that stuff was shot down, with the exception of one rocket that I don't think landed on target. Not a single person scratched or hair must even on the bald heads of those soldiers over there. Glad for that. Really, I am young men dying over nothing is something that I don't want to see. That's why I hate what's happening in Ukraine. But I know I'm not supposed to talk about that anyway. The thing is, there was not a scratch given to us by the Iranians, but they have to posture as if they did, well, they cannot. Look, if you're a gangster, if you just run a couple of blocks in a city and somebody shoots at you, somebody has to get shot in return, even if it ain't the person who's shot at you. You got to make a show of there ain't no way in hell people are going to screw with me. And they don't have a nuke to threaten us with so that we can go, oh well, there had to be a touch negotiations, so we didn't go to nukes. They don't have the nuke, because if they had it, they would just say, no, what we have a nuke. I want to come back and screw with us now. But they don't and they know that, And you know what, let's just imagine that the whole American tale here is true. Okay, let's just say they did actually cripple it. Now what they need to do is rebuild, reset, and keep everything nice and quiet and play nice while they posture for their people, and build that bomb as quickly as possible so they can at least be Kim Jong lun and have no threat of getting bombed. And then Trump will have to fall in love. We fell in love. We had letters back and forth, remember, and everybody will have to fall in love, because nobody wants to go that far. And if they do, we have serious problems, and we're going to prevent them from building a nuke. This is not a tiny, poor nation where people live in huts. This is not a desolate place. I mean, hell, it's not even a slave labor situation like China. I mean, I know it's horrible if you're a woman and whatnot, But Iran is not these other countries. So if you don't realize you've been gamed, I don't know what to tell you except that whichever side you're rooting for here, you win and lose simultaneously. And that's the beauty of it, because you're not getting a real victory for America. You're not getting a real resistance from Iran. You're getting a big show and the oil guys are making some money. And now Nobody pays attention to the socialist deal that was pulled with nepon steel. Nobody pays attention to the still grinding us to death prices. Nobody pays attention to all of your energy costs jacked up across the board. Your gas price is messed up, your tourist business is messed up. You can't even guess what to order and what not to do and everything else because all these greedy corporate bastards are definitely not going to swam follow any of those tariffs. So is there any good news from the Trump administration? Yes, indeed he didn't blow anything up of consequence and he didn't actually start a war. So there you go, there's a piece of good news. And in the next segment, instead of going to JP stilly trifecta about the super rich and all that which you know, Look, if you're listening to my show, you're likely not super rich, and we all know who we are. And the super rich would never pay attention to a lunatic like me. They don't have the kind of worries that you and I do. Say, you know what, we won't go there. We won't talk about the Toddler accidentally shot and killed, you know, and now there's a nineteen year old in custody. A big fireball turned around and hit somewhere in Georgia. Nobody knows what the hell it is. It might be a meteor. I'm not kidding. By the way, look that up. I'm not even gonna bother to go get the links for it because it's just something that's in progress and it's a little bit south to me, and I don't have the money to go travel and see it because I don't have the money to fill mine and Frankie's belly. Oh, by the way, his birthday's coming up at the end of the month, and you know, I wish I could do something for him, but right now I'm just trying to keep him fed. And even with a plea going out over hell in high Water and going out online and everything else. I got to tell you, I'm starting to realize you guys really do not support what I do, or you're so broke you cannot at all, because that's where we're at. Anyway, Does anybody actually care if you know the future could be made unstable by this whole more of two eyes deal? Or do you just want to find a side to root for or to be discontented with, so that you can either complain or claim a victory that you had nothing to do with and not realize that one way or another, you're either going to pay the military industrial complex, the oil barns, or the technocracy, because somebody's gonna definitely tax you for all of this nonsense. Because you can't get entertainment for free, damn it. I mean, Monday Night Raw is not even part of your cable package anymore. You got to get Netflix for it. And there's a reason. Anyway, I've got the most bright good news in the next segment, and you may not believe me, but there is something that is going on in the Trump administration that I am completely pleased with behind and really really hope that I'm not being sucked into another scam. I'm hoping that in the midst of the scamography, in the midst of the kleptocracy, in the midst of Orange Jesus Revolution, some people will be able to sneak in some good stuff. That's what I'm hoping for, and I'm pinning it all to one little thing.
Speaker 8: Oh.
Speaker 2: Also, there was an interesting law on crime headline kill him. Group of fifth grader girls plotted the murder a boy who cheated by luring him into the bathroom and planting fake suicide note. Rapist and murderer's last words before Florida's death sentence as his eyes rolled back and face lost color. Is this another excuse me? Is this another guy with the praise Trump when he was getting killed? Did this happen today? Wait a minute, I might have to check that out, but I do have this fabulous piece seriously of hopeful and good news. Let's see, all right, Let's just take a look at this rapist and murderer's last words before Florida death sentence as his eyes rolled back and face lost color. A man convicted of raping and murdering a woman near a bar in central Florida was executed on Tuesday evening. Thomas Lee goodin US mentioned geez Is during his last words. Gudinas, fifty one, was pronounced dead at six thirteen pm after receiving a lethal injection at the Florida State Prison, according to Brian Griffin, a spokesperson for Republican Governor Ron DeSantis. Pulling away from the article for just a second, Brian Griffin is also the dog on Family Guide Just Saying anyway, back to the article, Gudinas was found guilty of the May nineteen ninety four murder of Homecoming Queen Michelle McGrath. As the curtain of the execution chamber lifted at six pm, Gudenas was already strapped to ajourney with an ivy in his left arm. After the ward and ended a call with the Governor's office, he asked Gudenas if he had any last words. Although Gudenas' statement was not audible to those in the viewing room, Griffin reported that the x that the inmate expressed remorse and mentioned Jesus. The lethal drugs were then administered, causing Gudino's eyes to roll back in his chest to convulse slightly. After several minutes, his face began to lose color and he became motionless. Looks like me with a shaved head. Almost by the way, anyway. The prison warden subsequently announced that the sentence had been carried out. The curtain of the execution chamber was closed and witnesses were escorted from the viewing area. Gudinos was the seventh prisoner executed in Florida this year, with an eighth execution scheduled for next month. The state also executed six people in twenty twenty three, but only one execution took place last year. This year has seen a chilling increase in capital punishment across the US, and twenty four individuals executed to date and more scheduled, potentially making twenty twenty five the most prolific year for executions since twenty fifteen. Florida my commentary, not Texas, by the way, Florida Back to the article. Florida is leading the nation and executions this year, followed closely by Texas and South Carolina, which you're tied for second place. Alabama has conducted three executions, Oklahoma two, while Arizona, Indiana, Louisiana, and Tennessee have each witnessed one. Mississippi is gearing up for its first execution since twenty twenty two this coming Wednesday. Despite the rise in executions, Department of Corrections spokesperson Ted Verman affirmed that operations are not being significantly impacted. Our staff are doing a fantastic job keeping up the pace of these executions. Vereman asserted with confidence on Tuesday, and we are going through with these in a professional manner. I'll say some I'm not going to read anymore from the article. And this was an addition. I didn't mean to addit, but I had to see what was going on there. You know. The thing is, I can't trust the system. I agree with capital punishment, but I can't trust the system. So I'm against it currently because the system is paid to play. Poor people get ground up, and I'm certain innocent men are executed created. It takes thirty years whether you're innocent or not, you know most of the time. But anyway, here is yet another point of interest in the media analysis. By the way, former ABC anchor found guilty of conspiracy to commit wire fraud. Okay, former ABC anchor in Phoenix was found guilty of conspiracy to commit wire fraud. Stephanie Hookridge forty two, and her husband Nathan Reese, forty six, were indicted last year for defrauding the government's covid ERA paycheck protection program. According to the US Department of Justice, Ookrich previously worked as an ABC fifteen anchor for many years. The couple initially pleaded not guilty. The it's just it's amazing, hey, in other unsanctioned executions. Prison nurse who fatally poisoned her husband so she could marry an inmate is headed to prison herself now. This according to Iberia dot Com. Anyway, here we go. A Missouri woman who formerly worked as a prison nurse reached a plea agreement in connection with her husband's poisoning death after evidence surface that she was having an affair with an inmate. Amy L. Murray, forty seven, entered an Alfred plea, which you should look up with an Alfred plea is it's not quite it's a guilty plea, but it's not a completely guilty plea. Anyway. It's like a no contest sort of look it up though it's very technical. Alpert plei on Wednesday to the second degree murder of her husband, thirty seven year old Joshua Murray. In December twenty eighteen, Joshua Murray's body was found in the burnt remains of the couple's home in Iberia, Missouri. The medical examiner determined that he had died prior to the fire, according to a probable cause statement obtained by the local CBS affiliate k RCG. At the time, he had died as a result of being poisoned with ethylene glycol or anti freeze. Well it's one of the main ingredients in anti freeze if it's decent. Anyway, Authorities also determined that the fire was a result of arson, so she poisoned him and tried to burn them up too. According to the probable cause statement, it was discovered that Amy Murray was having an affair with an inmate at the Jefferson County Correction Center where she was employed as a nurse. So again here's some unsanctioned executions. And I got to say, I'm actually going to grab the picture of this woman who looks awfully surprised to be busted. It's quite frankly in her mugshot. You know, divorce is a thing. I mean, I know, you know, some people look down on it, but I'd rather do that and killing somebody to get out of the marriage. I understand contemplating it, but actually doing it, I don't know. Anyway, Here's what I'm going to do, Segment three coming up, because I'm going to take a break from all this doom, gloom, murder and mayhem, criminal scumbaggery and everything else because i want to separate it from the very very hopeful, positive thing I'm about to say about what's going on in the country. One particular thing that, yes, indeed, is being spearheaded by individuals in the Trump administration right now as we speak, and not too far from where I am, although a little further away from where that fireball landed in Georgia earlier today. I want to talk to you about something that I'm pleased with, happy with and if you know, if this administration did more things like this, hell, I might get on the Trump train. That's how much in support of this I am. I know it's a shocker, but anyway, you'll have to stick around through this day breakdown. Go ahead, call.
Speaker 9: It about the JAFA assassination.
Speaker 2: Right well, what do you want to know? D Baker's wild claim Oswald girlfriends he knew Ruby and Barry answer weapons?
Speaker 11: Really?
Speaker 2: I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon.
Speaker 9: But okay, was on the building and trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy.
Speaker 2: Come on, now, has it.
Speaker 1: Real effort on the day of pay assassination.
Speaker 2: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words, you'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith Ary Baker in her own words from the author himself signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at k I A S j F K at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims Judith very Baker in her own words.
Speaker 9: Thank you for all the great information.
Speaker 2: Revelation to consa it all revelation.
Speaker 8: Okay, okay.
Speaker 12: Through the breaking through did youse expressed my caller schools there anyone else who happens to get on the air of jelly dot com do not necessarily reply the views of Little Jelly dot com or Chef Chilly. And we are not responsible for any stupidity which might ensue.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Nuclear holocaust. You know what uranium is right?
Speaker 3: Think of nuclear weapons and other things like lots of uranium is right?
Speaker 2: Bad things we have things have done up with urani.
Speaker 1: Dot com.
Speaker 11: Can you remember that time and Benjamin Pulford said that Jack of the Asian Secret society is going to dispatch ninches.
Speaker 2: To dotor him an audience point. Yeah, the quatoon.
Speaker 11: Yeah did that ever work out too good? Nope, didn't didn't. But here on o'chelly dot com Radio network, things work out a bit better, don't they?
Speaker 5: Much better?
Speaker 13: Money is clear and understanding about the programs, the programs, how much clearer getting live people into it. They really have a good conversation going much better, so much better scene.
Speaker 11: I say, forget Benjamin Pulford and his ninches and listen to the o'chelly dot com Radio Network.
Speaker 13: I agree, it's straight to the point, straight talk, and I like that idea dot com?
Speaker 2: What would I do?
Speaker 5: Ravelation through conversation in a radio show slash podcast? You want the good news?
Speaker 2: Listen to the Shelly Effect.
Speaker 5: Chuck Ocelli is the most underrated voice in all media.
Speaker 6: My grandmash small.
Speaker 2: Hey, are you ready for a bright sunshiny day? Well, one quick little announcement before I get to the bright side of the Trump train. November in Dallas, Lancer Conference a discount for you. If you're an no Ocelli Effect listener, go to Assassination Conference dot com and you can sign up for your in person or virtual tickets there and get ten percent off with the code o'celli ten. Ten percent off for the November in Dallas Lancer Conference. Discount for you the listeners at Assassination Conference dot Com coming soon run discount details, I hope. And the famous Fairmont Dallas Hotel is the place where if you're going in person, that's where it is, seventeen seventeen North ackerd Street, Dallas, Texas, and that's where it's happening. Good access to Daily Plaza and all that good stuff at the November in Dallas Glancer Conference again one more time. Assassination Conference dot Com is the place to go to sign up, register or purchase your pass for that weekend, whether virtual or in person, and use the code Ocelly ten O c h e l l I ten to get ten percent off. And I think you've got to capitalize the O, but either way, there's your coupon code and that's what it is. So stick around for a minute. We'll be right with you. Hey. Now I'm getting back to the regular show segment three starting now here on this June twenty sixth version of the Thursday O'Kelly Effect, and that's Thursday to most of you mortals. Anyways, here we go, and it is the bright spot in the Trump administration, something I am more than pleased to see and something I want to share with you. Okay, the CDC and this according to NPR. I know nobody's a fan of that website, liberal or conservative or libertarian. Listening to me, you got no use for NPR, but they gave me the most concise description of what's what here, so I had to go with it. Anyway. Here is the headline, all right, and this is under shots. Health News panel picked by RFK Junior will scrutinize the vaccine schedule for kids in its first meeting with an entirely new roster in place, a federal panel that helps craft vaccine policy in the US reveal of its plans to scrutinize the safety of childhood vaccine schedule and other priorities that reflect longstanding concerns for Secretary of Health and Human Services Robert F. Kennedy Junior. The Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices, or the ACIP, kicked off its two day meeting on Wednesday morning at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention headquarters in Atlanta. The Committee of Independent Experts, which offers recommendations to the CDC on the nation's vaccine schedule and immunization policy, has recently become a flashpoint. Earlier this month, Kennedy booted all seventeen members of the existing panel who've been appointed by President Joe Biden and replaced them with a smaller selection of his own, including several who gained a following four times promoting and informing on COVID nineteen vaccines. Now, I just changed the quote up in that story, and I have to, and you know why, because there is sanity here. Obviously I'm not reading from the article, but there is sanity with the CDC right now. They need to look at this. They're actually looking at thimerisol, which should have been out of these supply, and they did force it partially at a supply activists have over the years. But they're also going to wind up talking about food shots. They're going to talk about why is it you got to give a hep BE vaccine to a newborn baby? Why is it we're overwhelming their systems, breaking their blood brain barriers, and literally, you know, murdering brain cells in every newborn possible before their neurology is fully formed and can protect itself from any of the adjutants, not to even mention the practice of sticking them with dead diseases, nanoparticles, and all kinds of other crap. Here's the thing. Every single one of these preempty of strikes out in the media all read the same right now, and they're like, oh my god, the crazy vaccine skeptic is going to destroy vaccination in America. Well, you hear from one guy right now. This is actually a promise being kept if they follow through on this. Not Cayrie and political garbage theater and bombing somewhere in the sand and making claims about it and counterclaims and being pissed that you know, you didn't use the right words. No, no, no, none of that. This is actually something that will affect the future. And I'm pleased Robert F. Kennedy Junior, because he was appointed by Trump, might get a chance to change something here. Now. I don't know if he's been bought in paper by Big Farmer or if his people have been because if they have, this will be nothing but a little show trial. You'll be misled, you know, like the executive orders that are actually going to turn over something new and then don't except they always profit. You know, the people that need the most profit, which are the people that keep profiting and all that kind of good stuff. You know, Elon Musk is not that unhappy, believe me, even though he seems like he's begging for forgiveness from Trumpy. You know, he's out there definitely, definitely enjoying all those Starlink and SpaceX contracts that he got. He's enjoying his windfall from his investment, and so is every other kleptocratic player in the game. This is not for kleptocracy. This is not for profit. This is something that could literally change the fact that you see nothing but wandering morons when you look at a lot of children who have been absolutely decimated. They've been decimated by the overpumping of vaccine into their systems by untested no efficacy over long term for any vaccination except rabies has ever been done. And oh, by the way, oh it's my supermasion. You go to if a Facebook, you're a little bridge it because stupid. Nah. You read the little inserts from the companies and they'll tell you that the MMR. Vaccine can cause autism, They'll tell you, can cause death, seizures, all kinds of problems, brain damage, et cetera. No, no, no, no, no, they admit all that because that's how they get around it. Look there, it's in the warning label. And things happen occasionally. Suddenly we have an epidemic of cognitively impaired children all over the place, jacked up on psychiatric drugs left and right. I know that's for profit too, but double red sword. Look, we can drug them on their way in, drug them on their way out, and then what he got left with somebody who has been burnt out on two different ways of being chemically induced. So I'm happy for this. And because I'm banned on so many platforms, nobody's gonna ban me for saying it. So I'm good. You guys get to hear this, and I get to say it. Thank god I'm not on YouTube or anything. Huh. Anyway, this will be a piece of progress, This will be something good, and this will be finally all of you you know, trumpestein worshippers out there who came from the libertarian side, who were literally, you know, talking about something revolutionary coming you got nothing so far except a bunch of bs and a bait and switch, and you're still your groceries are killing you, aren't they true? True? True? And you're looking around at everybody else in the world and they're either NPCs or communists or secret Antifa or whatever, and you're paranoid about all your neighbors and you're not maga en up and you're not patriot enough and etcetera, etcetera. But I want you to notice something. RFK Junior, who isn't really a liberal but also isn't a maga guy. Really, even though I found it pretty strange when that picture came out of all the dining on McDonald's, because everybody had to, you know, acquiesce to the Trumpster, and even whole Cogan will tell you trump Amnia was running wild, right, it's all beautiful. But anyway, this is no bait and switch. If they actually do something with this, they cleared out all of the old guard and they might stop forcing poison into every child's means that's actually getting something done. That's not you know, claiming you're gonna dump the Epstein files and not doing it. That's not you know, claiming to make peace when you didn't do anything that's not you know, bombing something in the sand, and then you know, posturing back and forth and just bowing to whatever Israel decides to order up like you're a pizza delivery boy. No, it's none of that. It's not gonna put your children in harm's way. It's gonna stop the systematic poisoning at least the next generation if they follow through. We have to keep an eye on this. And they're meeting today. They're gonna meet for a little bit and I'm hoping that there are some major announcements and you'll know it because it'll hit redline on every corporate shill's top shelf about how dangerous, stupid, and ridiculous all of these vaccine skeptics are and how they're gonna kill us all. You know, somehow humanity survived all this time, and we used to die from things like bad teeth and you know, poor sanitation. We used to die from that kind of stuff all the time, and the rat's getting into your food and stuff. But we still have persevered because of the durability of the human spirit and species. And I'll tell you something, We'll be stronger for it if we stop getting fed these unethical and inethical cocktails of toxins that they're forcing into children's veins. So I'm pleased RFK Junior might actually follow through on something that matters. So even for those of you were dismayed about, you know, the fact that you now live in Trump is Stan and Orange, Jesus is supposed to be a new god. Whether you like it or not, something good might actually come of it, maybe, and not just for the people who are already you know, the rich getting richer and now getting super richer. And that's why they had to mint Trumpy as a billionaire finally, because you know, his three hundred batting average with business seems like it's good and all. And Robin Leech could tell you all about the lifestyles of the rich and famous back and that's why I figured it out. Finally, that's why idiots believe he knows what he's doing, because he was rich, successful and glamorous for all them years when you were little. Why wouldn't you vote for him? Anyway? Irrelevant? This is a thing of beauty. I think we need to marvel at it. I think we need to be pleased, and we need to have some enthusiasm for preservation of the possible future. Let's what you care about the species after you're gone. I hardly do anymore. And I'm just hoping that if we do have to all die in a cataclysm, that the meteor hurries it along quickly and make sure that we don't have to suffer wandering around in the dark, blind and poisoned. Sure, a couple of years before we finally succumb to the Earth being devastated by the kill shot from space. But if we're not going there, and there's a possibility of us continuing to endure for another ten thousand years and some generations you know which will follow after us, perhaps this will be one thing that will make it a little bit better of a place for them to land when they come into the world. No more hepatitis for newborn babies, which I practically had to fight with the hospital over for Frankie, who's going to turn eleven in a couple of days. And the beauty of that is this kid's never been actually ill. No vaccinations. Funny thing there that don't meet your illness. I mean, missus, Oh gets upset when he gets a fever. It's a natural reaction, but he only gets a fever like once every three years. Mainly anybody who's got a track record like that, no reinfections as a child, none of that crap. Yeah, Anyway, the hopeful and bright possibility of what might be if it's not just another bait and switch man, if Eolon doesn't come in with a chainsaw, and if we.
Speaker 5: Get to Mars.
Speaker 2: Anyway, rfk JR. I would have I really did consider I'm voting for president, you know, I really did. I thought about it. I thought about actually trying to figure out how to sort out all my ID issues. But I can't. So unless I can hit you a ride somehow to New Jersey and somebody wants to help me out with that somehow, I'm not gonna have an ID probably for the rest of my life. I'm gonna drop dead without papers. I might get deported my ass somewhere you watch, just wait and see. But I might have a smile on my face thinking to myself that if one of my children and decides, you know, to step outside of their queer identity and actually procreate, then I may have grandchildren on this earth somewhere at some point in time. That won't have to be hobbled and crippled by being poisoned by the medical industrial complex. So we talked about the many industrial complexes in America during this particular one hour slightly more oh Kelly Effect Thursday. The military industrial complex obvious and constant, boring, hoham, I know, the prison industrial complex, the scumbag industrial complex, which is just entertainment, which, by the way, all these things cross over into, and finally the medical industrial complex, all of them weaponized against us, all of them worthy of fighting, And as long as I breathe, I don't have a choice. It's the only thing I know how to do. Hopefully, if you're with me, come here, little chelly. All of you are the effect